时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Is this the greatest power in the universe? | 这是宇宙里最强大的力量吗 |
[00:07] | A fugitive Variant’s been killing our Minutemen. | 一名在逃时间异体一直在杀害我们的时间卫队 |
[00:13] | Whoever this Variant is, | 不管这个时间异体是谁 |
[00:14] | we haven’t been able to find him. | 我们一直没能找到他 |
[00:16] | The Time Variance Authority | 时间变异管理局 |
[00:18] | and the gods of Asgard, one and the same. | 和阿斯加德的神们都一样 |
[00:20] | Drunk with power, blinded to the truth. | 因权力而迷醉 对真相视而不见 |
[00:22] | The Time-Keepers are monitoring every aspect of this case. | 时间守护者在密切关注此案的方方面面 |
[00:25] | He’s hiding in apocalypses. | 他躲在了天启里 |
[00:29] | You’re the fool the TVA brought in to hunt me down. | 你就是时管局叫来追捕我的笨蛋 |
[00:32] | Me, I presume. | 你 是我吧 |
[00:34] | I’m going to overthrow the Time-Keepers. | 我要推翻时间守护者 |
[00:36] | I’m not interested in ruling the Time Variance Authority. | 我没兴趣统治时间变异管理局 |
[00:40] | I gave it away. | 我泄密了 |
[00:42] | The Time-Keepers, where they are. | 时间守护者 他们的所在 |
[00:43] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[00:51] | No! No! Loki, wait! | 不 等等 洛基 |
[00:53] | Wait! Loki, wait! | 等等 洛基 等一下 |
[00:56] | No! Wait, Loki! | 不 等等 洛基 |
[01:38] | We could do potato skins or buffalo fingers… | 我们可以试试土豆皮或水牛指 |
[01:42] | Or we could eat somewhere else. | 我们也可以去别处吃 |
[01:44] | Why do you hate this place? | 你为什么讨厌这里 |
[01:45] | I don’t hate it, I fear it. | 我不讨厌它 我恐惧它 |
[01:47] | Do you know how many times | 你知道卫生部 |
[01:48] | the health department has closed this place down? | 关过这里几次吗 |
[01:51] | Well, the drinks seem fine. | 酒水似乎还行 |
[01:57] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[01:59] | Ah, brain freeze! | 大脑冻住了 |
[02:00] | You know what brain freeze is, don’t you? | 你知道大脑冻住是什么意思吧 |
[02:02] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[02:03] | It’s when you sip something so cold… | 就是当你啜饮了很冷的东西 |
[02:05] | Brain freeze associated with coldness… Got it. | 大脑冻住跟冷有关 懂了 |
[02:08] | Wait, I’m being serious. | 等等 我说真的呢 |
[02:09] | So, it permeates the roof of your mouth | 寒冷穿透你的上颚 |
[02:11] | and it freezes the synapses in your brain. | 冻住了你大脑里的突触 |
[02:14] | So, your memories are literally frozen in place. | 把你的记忆真正的冻结住了 |
[02:19] | – That is absolutely not true. – It is! | -才不是呢 -就是 |
[02:21] | Okay. Try it. | 好啊 试试吧 |
[02:23] | Whatever you’re thinking about will get frozen in place. | 不管你在想什么 都会冻结住 |
[02:25] | I’m gonna ask you a question, | 我来问你个问题 |
[02:26] | and you won’t be able to answer | 你的突触解冻前 |
[02:28] | until the synapses have melted. | 你会无法回答我 |
[02:30] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[02:36] | Okay, ask. | 好 问吧 |
[02:37] | How many people are guarding the Time-Keepers? | 有多少人在守卫时间守护者 |
[02:41] | I’m sorry, what? | 什么 |
[02:51] | How long have we been best friends? | 我们做好闺蜜多久了 |
[02:54] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[02:54] | Seriously, you know you can tell me anything, right? | 说真的 你知道你什么都可以跟我说吧 |
[02:57] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[02:58] | Why won’t you tell me | 那你怎么不肯告诉我 |
[02:58] | how many people are guarding the Time-Keepers? | 有多少人守卫时间守护者 |
[03:01] | Oh, well, there’s… | 有… |
[03:07] | This place, I… | 这地方 我… |
[03:09] | I remember, I know this place. | 我记得 我认得这里 |
[03:15] | But I don’t know you. | 但我不认得你 |
[03:16] | It’s okay. You’re just tired. | 没事 你只是累了 |
[03:22] | Yeah. I’m probably just tired. | 嗯 我可能只是累了 |
[03:27] | How do I find the elevators? | 电梯在哪 |
[03:30] | They’re gold. | 是金色的 |
[04:03] | All Minutemen to armory. | 全体时间卫队前往军械库 |
[04:05] | Protect the timeline. | 保护时间线 |
[04:10] | All Minutemen to armory. | 全体时间卫队前往军械库 |
[04:12] | Protect the timeline. | 保护时间线 |
[04:17] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 长官 |
[04:52] | All Minutemen to armory. | 全体时间卫队前往军械库 |
[04:55] | Protect the timeline. | 保护时间线 |
[05:25] | Stop! | 站住 |
[05:43] | A few questions. | 问几个问题 |
[05:44] | Have you really got nothing else better to do? | 你真没别的更好的事可做吗 |
[05:47] | Rude. | 无礼 |
[05:50] | Are you sure you’re a Loki? | 你确定你是个洛基吗 |
[05:51] | – You’re in my way. – You are my way. | -你挡我路了 -你是我的路 |
[05:58] | I thought perhaps we could work together. | 我们或许可以合作 |
[06:06] | But now I see you lack vision. | 但看来你缺乏远见 |
[06:11] | So, either you’ll come willingly… | 你要么自愿跟我来 |
[06:16] | Or you won’t. | 要么不愿 |
[06:17] | Either way, that’s how I get to meet the Time-Keepers. | 不管怎样 你都是我见到时间守护者的办法 |
[06:19] | Oh, God. Shut up! | 老天啊 闭嘴吧 |
[06:26] | Come any closer and I’ll kill him. | 再靠近 我就杀了他 |
[06:28] | Go for it. | 动手吧 |
[06:45] | Get off my leg! | 放开我的腿 |
[06:52] | Goodbye, Variant. | 再见 时间异体 |
[06:54] | You’re outta juice. | 你没电了 |
[06:58] | It’s not working. | 不好用了 |
[07:09] | Right… | 好吧 |
[07:10] | Give It to me. You don’t know how to recharge it. | 还给我吧 你都不会充电 |
[07:13] | Of course I do. You’re not the only tech savvy Loki. | 我当然会 你不是唯一懂技术的洛基 |
[07:15] | Don’t ever call me that. | 永远别那么喊我 |
[07:18] | – Tech savvy? – No, a Loki. | -懂技术 -不 洛基 |
[07:22] | You’re just fully a magician then? | 看来你就是个魔术师咯 |
[07:24] | Fine. For my next trick, I’ll make you disappear. | 好啊 下个魔术 我把你变没 |
[07:33] | – Is that one of your powers? – Where did you send us? | -那是你的能力吗 -你把我们传到哪了 |
[08:02] | You idiot! This is Lamentis 1. | 你个白痴 这里是拉曼蒂斯1号 |
[08:04] | I don’t know what that means! | 我不知道那意味着什么 |
[08:06] | The moon that planet is about to crash into and destroy. | 这颗卫星马上要被那颗行星撞击并摧毁 |
[08:10] | Of all of the apocalypses saved on that TemPad, | 时空器上存储的所有天启 |
[08:13] | this is the worst! | 这个是最糟的 |
[08:14] | No one makes it off here! | 这里无人生还 |
[08:15] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[08:18] | I’m sorry, madam. | 抱歉 女士 |
[08:19] | Didn’t have time to scan the brochure. | 我又没时间浏览小册子 |
[08:22] | By the way, I thought you wanted me dead. | 对了 我以为你希望我死呢 |
[08:24] | I don’t know where you hid that TemPad, | 我不知道你把时空器藏在哪了 |
[08:26] | but if you blow up, | 但如果你炸了 |
[08:26] | it blows up, and then I end up blown up. | 它就炸了 那我也得炸 |
[08:29] | There! | 那里 |
[08:30] | – So we’re a team now? – Oh, God, no! | -我们是一队了吗 -才不是 |
[08:34] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[08:37] | Didn’t need your help! | 我才不需要你帮忙 |
[08:38] | You’re so weird! | 你好奇怪 |
[09:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:24] | You trying to enchant me? | 你是想对我用魅术吗 |
[09:27] | It won’t work. | 不会成功的 |
[09:29] | Why? Because you’re a magician? | 为什么 因为你是魔法师吗 |
[09:31] | – No, because my mind is too strong. – Fine! | -不 因为我的头脑太强大 -好啊 |
[09:36] | Look. Are we really about to do this here? Again? | 听着 我们真要在这里开战吗 再来 |
[09:39] | What do you propose instead? | 那你说怎么办 |
[09:41] | I don’t know. A truce? | 我不知道 休战吗 |
[09:43] | Listen, neither of us is getting off this rock | 听着 我们如果不能打开时空器 |
[09:46] | if we can’t turn that TemPad on. | 就都别想离开这星球 |
[09:48] | Where do you have it hidden? | 你藏在哪了 |
[09:49] | – In my heart. – Well, then, I’ll cut it out. | -在我心里 -那我就把它挖出来 |
[09:51] | Nice. Very droll. Lovely. | 好啊 真好笑 有趣 |
[09:54] | Okay, yes, I do have the TemPad, | 好吧 时空器是在我身上 |
[09:57] | but I’m not gonna get very far | 但如果你无时无刻 |
[09:58] | if you keep trying to kill me every 30 seconds. | 不想着杀我 我也走不了多远 |
[10:00] | You’re full of it | 你满嘴谎言 |
[10:00] | because you need me to get that thing recharged. | 因为你需要我才能给它充电 |
[10:02] | That’s the only reason you saved me out there. | 所以你刚刚才会在外面救我 |
[10:07] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[10:08] | Yeah. I mean, sure. That too. | 嗯 是 还有那个原因 |
[10:11] | Or we could slaughter each other here | 我们也可以在这个废弃矿井里 |
[10:12] | in this abandoned mining shack. | 互相残杀 |
[10:14] | – What do you say? – Good for me. | -怎么样 -我觉得挺好 |
[10:20] | The plan you interrupted was years in the making. | 你打断的计划 我已筹划多年 |
[10:24] | – Years! – Okay, got it. | -多年 -知道了 |
[10:26] | And as soon as I turn that TemPad back on, | 我一启动时空器 |
[10:28] | I’m going straight back to the TVA | 就会马上回时管局 |
[10:30] | to finish what I started. | 去了结我开始的战斗 |
[10:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:33] | – I’ll kill you then. – Or I’ll kill you. | -到时我就杀了你 -或者是我杀了你 |
[10:37] | Where’re you going? | 你去哪 |
[10:39] | There’s power somewhere on this moon. | 这卫星上有电力 |
[10:42] | We just need enough of it | 我们只需要足够电力 |
[10:42] | to travel through inter-dimensional time and space. | 便可以穿越跨维度时空 |
[10:47] | Jeez! | 天啊 |
[10:49] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[11:03] | So, what’s the plan? | 怎么计划的 |
[11:06] | There’s a town near here. And can you shut up? | 这里附近有个镇 你能不能闭嘴 |
[11:09] | Just because I have to work with you | 虽然我不得不跟你合作 |
[11:09] | doesn’t mean I wanna hear your voice. | 不代表我想听到你的声音 |
[11:11] | All right, well… Slow down, Variant. | 好啊 慢点 时间异体 |
[11:15] | What part of imminent death confuses you? | 即刻死亡你是哪里不懂 |
[11:19] | And don’t call me “Variant.” | 别喊我”时间异体” |
[11:21] | I’m sorry, but I’m not calling some faded photocopy of me “Loki.” | 抱歉 但我不会把我的褪色复印版称为”洛基” |
[11:25] | Good. ‘Cause that’s not who I am anymore. | 很好 因为我已经不是那个人了 |
[11:28] | I’m Sylvie now. | 我现在是茜薇 |
[11:30] | You changed your name. Brilliant. | 你改了名字 太好了 |
[11:31] | It’s called an alias. | 这叫假名 |
[11:32] | It’s not very Loki-like. | 不怎么像洛基 |
[11:33] | Yeah? What exactly makes a Loki a Loki? | 是吗 那怎么才算洛基行为 |
[11:37] | Independence, authority, style. | 独立 权威 风格 |
[11:41] | So, naturally you went to work | 所以自然而然地 你去为 |
[11:42] | for the boring, oppressive time police. | 无聊压迫的时间警察工作了 |
[11:44] | I don’t work for them. I’m a consultant. | 我不为他们工作 我是个顾问 |
[11:46] | You don’t know what you want. | 你都不知道你想要什么 |
[11:48] | Oh, yeah? What about you? | 是吗 那你呢 |
[11:51] | Your years-in-the-making plan | 你筹划了数年的计划 |
[11:52] | was to tear the place down, | 就是毁了那里 |
[11:54] | create the ultimate power vacuum, | 创造一个终极权力真空 |
[11:55] | and then just walk away. | 然后走开 |
[11:59] | I’d never have done that. | 我绝不会那么做 |
[12:00] | Yeah? Well, I’m not you. | 是吗 我可不是你 |
[12:03] | Can we get on with this now? | 我们能不能赶紧继续了 |
[12:15] | It looks like everyone already fled. | 看来大家都跑了 |
[12:17] | If they did, it was in vain. | 如果是的话 那也是徒劳 |
[12:20] | How long do we have? | 他们还有多久 |
[12:22] | Twelve hours or so. | 12小时左右 |
[12:23] | Things down here are only gonna get worse. | 这里的情况只会更糟 |
[12:26] | More meteors, gravity quakes, | 更多陨石 重力地震 |
[12:28] | and of course, the collapse of society in the face of annihilation. | 当然 还有面临毁灭时的社会崩溃 |
[12:34] | Could that charge the TemPad? | 那个能给时空器充电吗 |
[12:36] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[12:43] | I’m just checking the coupling. | 我在查看耦合装置 |
[12:44] | Making sure it can connect. | 确保连接好了 |
[12:46] | Right. | 好 |
[12:48] | Okay. Hand it over. | 好了 给我吧 |
[12:52] | Pitiful. I’m not giving it to you. | 真可悲 我才不会给你呢 |
[12:54] | You’re gonna have to try harder than that. | 你还得更努力点 |
[12:57] | Then don’t give me your “Tech savvy” ideas either. | 那也别向我提你的”懂技术”的点子 |
[13:01] | The TemPad requires a massive power source, | 时空器需要大量电力 |
[13:03] | not a night light. | 夜灯是不够的 |
[13:33] | Brute force is no substitute for diplomacy and guile. | 蛮力不能替代交涉和诡计 |
[13:37] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[13:49] | It’s remarkable that you ever made it as far as you did. | 你能走到这一步都令人惊叹 |
[13:54] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉了 |
[13:55] | Don’t be. I enjoyed it. | 不必 我可开心了 |
[13:57] | I did too. | 我也是呢 |
[14:00] | But I can assure you, | 但请相信我 |
[14:01] | despite my acquaintance behaving like an animal… | 尽管我的…同伴行为粗暴 |
[14:05] | …uh, we mean you no harm. | 我们并无恶意 |
[14:06] | We’re simply weary travelers. | 我们只是疲劳旅人 |
[14:09] | Sure you are. | 当然了 |
[14:25] | Hello, dear. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[14:28] | Patrice? | 帕崔斯 |
[14:32] | It… It’s been a long time. | 好久没见 |
[14:36] | You’re as beautiful as… | 你还是那么美… |
[14:44] | Patrice never said a thing that nice in 30 years. | 帕崔斯30年来从没说过那么客气的话 |
[14:49] | You’re no travelers, you’re devils. | 你们不是旅人 你们是魔鬼 |
[14:53] | Which one was that? Diplomacy? | 那算什么 交涉吗 |
[14:54] | – Or… – Don’t. Just don’t. | -还是… -别 别说了 |
[15:02] | What do you devils want with me? | 你们两个魔鬼想要什么 |
[15:05] | We just wanna ask you a question. Where is everyone? | 我们只想问你个问题 人都哪去了 |
[15:10] | The ark. | 方舟 |
[15:14] | The evacuation vessel. | 撤离船 |
[15:18] | Something like that would have enough juice | 那样的东西就有足够给 |
[15:19] | to repower the TemPad. | 时空器充能的电力 |
[15:24] | How do we get there? | 我们怎么过去 |
[15:27] | Train station’s the edge of town. | 火车站在镇边界 |
[15:30] | But you’ll never get a ticket. | 但你们别想买到票 |
[15:33] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[15:54] | Quiet down! | 安静 |
[15:58] | Get back! | 退后 |
[16:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:01] | The ark leaves tonight | 方舟今晚就走 |
[16:02] | and we’ve been waiting in line for hours. | 我们排队排了好几个小时了 |
[16:06] | For hours. | 好几个小时了 |
[16:09] | Well, this looks fun. | 看上去真好玩 |
[16:11] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:13] | We can’t fight our way onto that train. | 我们别想打上火车 |
[16:15] | Who said anything about fighting? | 谁说要打了 |
[16:16] | – All your plans involve fighting. – Not this one. | -你的计划都跟打有关 -这个没有 |
[16:19] | I’m going to enchant a guard, | 我用魅术控制一个卫兵 |
[16:20] | have him lead us through the crowd, | 让他带我们穿过人群 |
[16:22] | and if anyone gives us any trouble… | 如果有人敢找我们事 |
[16:24] | Make him start shooting? | 就让他开枪吗 |
[16:26] | And then what, kill every guard and hijack the train? | 然后呢 杀了所有卫兵 然后劫持火车吗 |
[16:29] | Whether or not there’s a fight is entirely up to them. | 要不要打 就看他们的了 |
[16:32] | We’re doing this one my way. | 这次 我们按我的办法来 |
[16:38] | – How do I look? – Like someone with a shit plan. | -我看上去如何 -像是计划不怎么样的人 |
[16:40] | It’s a great plan. | 这计划多好 |
[16:42] | Just follow my lead. | 看我眼色行事 |
[16:46] | – Why can’t we get on? – Let us in! Come on! | -我们为什么不能上 -让我们上去 |
[16:48] | To Shuroo? This way, sir. | 去苏鲁吗 这边请 先生 |
[16:50] | Let us in! Women and children… | 让我们上去 女人和小孩 |
[16:54] | They’re only giving tickets out to the wealthy! | 他们只把票给有钱人 |
[16:57] | What about us? | 我们怎么办 |
[17:03] | Tickets? | 请出示车票 |
[17:15] | Taking this one to Shuroo. | 我要带这家伙去苏鲁 |
[17:16] | Okay. And the tickets? | 好啊 票呢 |
[17:19] | Orders come from the top to get her on this train. | 我有来自上方的命令 要带她上车 |
[17:22] | Sir, this… | 长官 他们… |
[17:25] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[17:27] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 嗯 一切都好 |
[17:28] | Yeah, I just remembered that headquarters radioed in | 我刚记起来总部今早用无线电发来消息 |
[17:31] | their request for them this morning. | 要他们上车 |
[17:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:45] | Tickets? | 请出示车票 |
[17:55] | Good evening, passengers. | 晚上好 乘客们 |
[18:02] | Um, uh, look, I can’t go backwards on a train. | 我坐火车不能坐逆行方向 |
[18:04] | Well, I never sit with my back to a door. | 我从不背对门坐 |
[18:06] | What? There are doors on both sides. | 什么 两边都有门啊 |
[18:08] | Oh, just sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[18:13] | FYI, that wasn’t even a plan. | 对了 那都不叫计划 |
[18:15] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[18:16] | Plans have multiple steps. | 计划要分很多步 |
[18:18] | Dressing as a guard | 假扮成卫兵 |
[18:19] | and getting on a train is just doing a thing. | 上火车只是做一件事 |
[18:25] | Oh, you a bit tired? | 你累了吗 |
[18:27] | Feel free to, you know, get some rest. | 尽管休息一下吧 |
[18:31] | I can’t sleep in a place like this. | 我无法在这样的地方睡觉 |
[18:34] | You can’t sleep on a train? | 你无法在火车上睡觉吗 |
[18:35] | No. I can’t sleep around untrustworthy people. | 不是 我不能在不可靠的人旁边睡觉 |
[18:38] | Oh, right. That me? | 这样啊 是说我吗 |
[18:40] | But you feel free to take a nap. | 但你可以打个盹 |
[18:42] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[18:44] | I’m not gonna waste my time rooting around for the TemPad | 我不会浪费时间到处找时空器 |
[18:46] | when someone taught you fairly decent magic. | 显然有人教你魔法教得很好 |
[18:49] | My mother. | 是我妈妈 |
[18:59] | What was she like? | 她什么样 |
[19:03] | She was, um… | 她是… |
[19:10] | A Queen of Asgard. | 阿斯加德女王 |
[19:13] | She was good. Purely decent. | 她很好 很正派 |
[19:19] | Are you sure she was your mother? | 你确定她是你母亲吗 |
[19:21] | Oh, no, she’s not actually. I was adopted. | 不 其实她不是 我是领养的 |
[19:23] | Is that a bit of a spoiler for you? Sorry about that. | 剧透了吗 抱歉 |
[19:25] | No, I knew I was adopted. | 不 我知道我是领养的 |
[19:27] | What? They told you? | 什么 他们告诉你了吗 |
[19:29] | – Yeah. Did they not tell you? – No. | -对 他们没告诉你吗 -没 |
[19:34] | I mean, they did, eventually. | 他们最终说了 |
[19:37] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[19:38] | So, tell… Tell me about your mother. | 跟我说说你妈妈 |
[19:42] | I barely remember her. | 我不怎么记得她了 |
[19:44] | Just blips of a dream at this point. | 到现在只剩梦的碎片了 |
[19:53] | You know, when I was young, | 我小时候 |
[19:54] | she’d do these little bits of magic for me. | 她会为我施展小魔法 |
[19:58] | Like turn a flower into a frog or | 比如把花变成青蛙 |
[20:02] | cast fireworks over the water. | 或在水上放烟花 |
[20:05] | It all seemed impossible. | 看上去那么不可思议 |
[20:06] | But she told me that one day I’d be able to do it too because… | 但她跟我说 有一天我也能做到 |
[20:11] | Because I could do anything. | 因为我什么都能做到 |
[20:16] | You wanna see? | 你想看看吗 |
[20:25] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[20:32] | She was the kinda person you’d want to believe in you. | 她是那种 你希望她相信你的人 |
[20:36] | Sounds like she does. | 听上去她是相信你 |
[20:39] | Well, she did. | 她生前是相信我 |
[20:42] | So, where’d you learn to do the… | 那你怎么学会… |
[20:46] | – You know, the… Whatever it is? – I taught myself. | -就是…那个 -我自学的 |
[20:50] | – You taught yourself that magic? – Yeah, I did. | -你自学了那样的魔法 -对 |
[20:54] | What, do you just… | 你怎么… |
[20:55] | You just go into their minds and project some sort of illusion? | 你潜入他们的大脑 投射某种幻觉吗 |
[20:59] | It’d be easier if I just show… | 我直接施展一下更容易懂 |
[21:00] | Enchanted me and make me give you the TemPad | 对我施魅术 让我交出时空器 |
[21:02] | so you can leap out the moving train? | 你好跳出行驶的货舱吗 |
[21:03] | – No, thank you. – Well then, don’t ask. | -不了 谢谢 -那就别问 |
[21:05] | – Okay. – Champagne? | -好啊 -香槟酒 |
[21:07] | Ah, yes. Thank you very much. | 好啊 非常感谢 |
[21:10] | No, I’m good, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[21:11] | Oh, I’ll take hers. Thank you. | 那她的我拿了 谢谢 |
[21:15] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[21:18] | To the end of the world. | 敬世界末日 |
[21:23] | A pity the old woman chose to die, don’t you think? | 那老女人选择赴死好可惜啊 是吧 |
[21:25] | – She was in love. – She hated him. | -她心里有爱 -她恨他 |
[21:28] | Maybe love is hate. | 或许爱就是恨 |
[21:32] | Should probably remember that. | 或许该记下来 |
[21:34] | What was that? “Love is…” | 什么来着 “爱是…” |
[21:37] | – “Love is hate.” – Oh, piss off! | -“爱是恨” -滚吧 |
[21:42] | So, on the subject of love, | 说到爱 |
[21:46] | is there a lucky beau | 这场征途结束时 |
[21:48] | waiting for you at the end of this crusade? | 会有哪个幸运情郎在等待你吗 |
[21:51] | Yeah, there is, actually. | 有 还真有 |
[21:52] | Managed to maintain | 奔波在 |
[21:53] | quite a serious long-distance relationship with a postman | 一个又一个天启之间时 |
[21:56] | whilst running across time… | 还得以跟一个 |
[21:58] | …from one apocalypse to another. | 邮递员维系了一段认真的异地恋 |
[22:00] | With charm like that, who could resist you? | 如此有魅力 谁能抵挡你呢 |
[22:03] | Well, people are quite willing in the face of certain doom. | 面对必死命运的人 什么都愿意 |
[22:06] | I’m sure they are. | 当然了 |
[22:09] | It was only ever just to keep me going. | 只是为了有动力前进 |
[22:13] | How about you? You’re a prince. | 你呢 你可是王子 |
[22:16] | Must’ve been would-be-princesses | 肯定有准王妃吧 |
[22:20] | or perhaps, another prince. | 或许 是另一位王子 |
[22:24] | A bit of both. I suspect the same as you. | 都有吧 我猜你也是 |
[22:28] | But, nothing ever… | 但没有过… |
[22:30] | Real. | 真正的 |
[22:37] | Love is mischief, then. | 那么爱是诡计咯 |
[22:43] | No. | 不 |
[22:47] | Love is… | 爱是… |
[22:55] | uh, something I | 我… |
[22:56] | might have to have another drink to think about. | 可能需要再喝一杯才能去想的事 |
[23:00] | You do realize we’re about to try and hijack | 你知道我们打算劫持一个文明 |
[23:02] | the power source to a civilization’s only hope? | 仅剩希望的电力吧 |
[23:05] | – I do. – It’s not gonna be easy. | -知道 -不会轻松的 |
[23:07] | We should rest. | 我们该休息一下 |
[23:08] | All right. You relax your way and I’ll relax mine. | 好啊 你以你的方式放松 我也是 |
[23:36] | When she sings, she sings come home | 她唱起歌 她歌唱回家 |
[23:37] | When she sings, she sings come home | 她唱起歌 她歌唱回家 |
[23:44] | Where’s your uniform? | 你的制服呢 |
[23:46] | When she sings, she sings come home | 她唱起歌 她歌唱回家 |
[23:47] | When she sings, she sings come home | 她唱起歌 她歌唱回家 |
[23:49] | When she sings, she sings come home | 她唱起歌 她歌唱回家 |
[23:51] | When she sings, she sings come home | 她唱起歌 她歌唱回家 |
[24:35] | When she sings, she sings come home | 她唱起歌 她歌唱回家 |
[24:37] | When she sings, she sings come home | 她唱起歌 她歌唱回家 |
[24:40] | – To Sylvie, everybody! – Yeah! | -敬茜薇 各位 -好啊 |
[24:46] | Another! | 再来一杯 |
[24:52] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[24:53] | No, I’m just full. | 不 我只是喝饱了 |
[24:54] | But bear in mind, I’m very full. | 记住了 我喝得很饱 |
[24:57] | Now, I need you to try this. | 你来尝尝这个 |
[25:00] | It pairs very nicely with the Figgy Port. | 跟无花果酒特别搭 |
[25:02] | Who’s got the Figgy Port? | 还有谁有无花果酒 |
[25:05] | You have to take my word on the Figgy Port. | 你得相信我了 无花果酒真的好喝 |
[25:07] | Where’s your uniform? We’re meant to be laying low. | 你的制服呢 我们本该隐匿行事的 |
[25:09] | Nobody cares. It’s the end of the world. | 没人在乎 这是世界末日 |
[25:11] | – I think something’s happening. – Yes. | -我觉得出事了 -对 |
[25:14] | Uh, that planet is about to crash into us. | 那颗行星要撞上我们了 |
[25:16] | Don’t be an ass. I saw some people looking at you weirdly. | 别犯浑 我看到有人用奇怪的目光打量你 |
[25:19] | What? | 什么 |
[25:22] | When did you get so paranoid? | 你怎么变得这么多疑 |
[25:23] | I guess it must have started when I spent my entire life | 大概是因为我这辈子都在逃避 |
[25:25] | running from the omniscient fascists you work for. | 你为他们工作的无所不在的法西斯 |
[25:29] | It’s a shame to let that go to waste. | 浪费了那个好可惜 |
[25:33] | Change of subject. I thought of an answer. | 换个话题 我想到答案了 |
[25:35] | To what? | 什么的答案 |
[25:36] | Your question. | 你的问题 |
[25:42] | Love is a dagger. | 爱是把匕首 |
[25:46] | It’s a weapon to be wielded far away or up close. | 是可以在远处 或在近处挥动的武器 |
[25:52] | You can see yourself in it. It’s beautiful. | 你可以在其中看到自己 它很美 |
[25:57] | Until it makes you bleed. | 直到它让你流血 |
[26:00] | But ultimately, when you reach for it… | 但最终 你去抓时 |
[26:07] | – It isn’t real. – Yeah. | -它不是真的 -对 |
[26:09] | Love is an imaginary dagger. | 爱是把想象的匕首 |
[26:12] | Doesn’t make sense, does it? | 说不通 是吧 |
[26:13] | No. Terrible metaphor. | 对 这比喻烂透了 |
[26:15] | Damn. I thought I had something there. | 该死 我还以为我想得挺好 |
[26:19] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[26:20] | – Stay cool. – It’s gonna be fine. | -淡定 -没事的 |
[26:21] | Sir, can I see your tickets? | 先生 能出示车票吗 |
[26:26] | You again. Hello. | 又是你 你好 |
[26:29] | Um, tickets. Yes, of course. Here they are. | 车票 当然 给你 |
[26:38] | Still, it looks lovely, doesn’t it? | 还是挺漂亮的 是吧 |
[26:40] | Look, is this really necessary? | 真有这个必要吗 |
[26:41] | There is a simple explanation… | 这有个简单的解释 |
[26:44] | What? | 什么 |
[26:48] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
[27:23] | Awful throw. | 准头好差 |
[27:25] | Oh, will you stop it? | 能不能别闹了 |
[27:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:38] | TemPad. | 时空器 |
[28:00] | Well, that’s not ideal. | 这可不理想 |
[28:01] | – Give me the TemPad. – All right. All right. Okay. | -把时空器给我 -好吧 好吧 |
[28:13] | Well, I did take quite the tumble. | 我结结实实地摔了一跤 |
[28:15] | You asshole. You killed us. | 你个混蛋 你害死了我们 |
[28:17] | Maybe we can fix it. Okay? Um… | 也许能修好它 好吗 |
[28:23] | You’re not a serious man. | 你认真不起来 |
[28:24] | You’re right. I’m a god. | 你说得对 我是神 |
[28:26] | You’re a clown. You got drunk on the train. | 你是个小丑 你在火车上喝多了 |
[28:29] | I’m hedonistic. That’s what I do. | 我是享乐主义者 享乐主义者就这样 |
[28:30] | I’m hedonistic. | 我才是享乐主义者 |
[28:32] | A lot more than you, I assure you. | 比你资深多了 我跟你保证 |
[28:33] | But never at the expense of the mission. | 但我绝不会为此牺牲任务 |
[28:36] | Oh, the mission? The mission? | 任务 还任务 |
[28:38] | What, your glorious purpose? | 你的光荣使命吗 |
[28:39] | Give me a break. You can’t beat them. | 省省吧 你打不过他们的 |
[29:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:39] | Did the, uh, scream make you feel better? | 喊出来之后有没有好受点 |
[29:47] | Yes, it did. | 嗯 |
[29:51] | You should try it sometime. | 你改天也应该试试 |
[29:58] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[29:59] | – I don’t know. You broke the TemPad. – Well… | -我不知道 你把时空器弄坏了 -那个… |
[30:02] | And that planet is about to crash into us. | 那颗行星即将撞上我们 |
[30:06] | – Well, yes, but… – Yes, but what? | -是啊 但是… -但是什么 |
[30:08] | Well, the entire moon is destroyed, right? | 但整个卫星不都被摧毁了吗 |
[30:11] | Yeah. And everyone on it is killed. | 对 上面的人都死了 |
[30:13] | – Including us. – Yes, including us. | -也包括我们 -对 也包括我们 |
[30:19] | What about the ark? | 那方舟呢 |
[30:22] | The ark never leaves because it’s destroyed. | 方舟未能启航 因为它被毁了 |
[30:27] | Never had us on it. | 我们没登船 |
[30:33] | So what? We hijack the ark and make sure it gets off this moon? | 那怎么 我们劫持方舟 确保它离开这卫星 |
[30:39] | I mean, sounds like a good idea to me. | 我觉得是个好主意 |
[30:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:05] | You know, I don’t think I’ve ever walked this much in my life. | 我这辈子好像都没走过这么多路 |
[31:09] | That’s a pretty good life. | 那你过得可真好 |
[31:10] | Well, you’re lucky you missed it. | 幸好你错过了 |
[31:12] | Here’s an idea. What if you enchanted me | 我有个想法 你对我施魅术 |
[31:15] | and you could walk for both of us? | 然后你一个人走我俩的路 |
[31:17] | Or I take a nap in my subconscious, | 或者我在潜意识里小睡一觉 |
[31:19] | and then you could just wake me when we arrive. Yeah? | 然后等我们到地方 你再叫醒我 行吗 |
[31:22] | Yeah, that’s not how enchantment works. | 魅术不是这样的 |
[31:24] | All right, how does it work? | 好吧 那魅术是什么样的 |
[31:25] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[31:27] | You know, I feel like I’ve told you so much about me. | 我觉得我给你讲了太多关于我的事 |
[31:32] | I really don’t know the first thing about you. | 但我对你一无所知 |
[31:33] | Thanks for the tactical advantage. | 谢谢你给的战术优势 |
[31:35] | Ah, so, you want to use that tactical advantage to kill me | 所以时管局一出现 你就想利用这一优势 |
[31:38] | when the TVA shows up. | 干掉我 |
[31:40] | Worried, are you? | 你担心是吗 |
[31:41] | I just need to know if I can trust you. | 我就是想知道我能不能信任你 |
[31:48] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[31:50] | You want to know how enchantment works. | 你想知道魅术是怎么回事 |
[31:53] | I have to make physical contact | 我得进行身体接触 |
[31:55] | and then grab hold of their mind. | 然后控制人的思维 |
[31:58] | How? | 怎么做 |
[31:59] | It depends on the mind. | 这取决于思维 |
[32:00] | Most are easy and I can overtake them instantly. | 大多数思维都很简单 我可以立即取得控制 |
[32:04] | Others, the stronger ones, it gets tricky. | 其他更强大一些的就比较棘手 |
[32:07] | I’m in control, but they’re there, too. | 虽然我能掌控 但他们的意识也在 |
[32:10] | In order to preserve the connection, | 为了保持连接 |
[32:12] | I have to create a fantasy from their memories. | 我必须用他们的记忆创建出一个幻觉 |
[32:17] | And you call me a magician. | 你还说我是魔法师呢 |
[32:20] | That young soldier from the TVA, her mind was messed up. | 时管局的那个年轻士兵 她的大脑很混乱 |
[32:24] | Everything clouded. | 一切都模糊不清 |
[32:26] | I had to pull a memory from hundreds of years prior, | 我不得不提取她几百年前的记忆 |
[32:29] | before she even fought for them. | 在她都还没为他们工作前 |
[32:31] | What? What’d you just say? | 什么 你刚说什么 |
[32:35] | Before she joined the TVA? | 在她加入时管局之前 |
[32:36] | Yeah. She was just a regular person on Earth. | 是的 那时她只是地球上的一个普通人 |
[32:38] | A regular person? | 一个普通人 |
[32:39] | Loved margaritas. | 很喜欢喝玛格丽塔酒 |
[32:42] | I was told that everyone who works for the TVA | 我被告知 时管局的所有员工 |
[32:44] | was created by the Time-Keepers. | 都是由时间守护者创造出来的 |
[32:46] | That’s ridiculous. They’re all Variants, just like us. | 太荒谬了 他们都是时间异体 和我们一样 |
[32:50] | They don’t know that. | 他们并不知道 |
[32:51] | All ticketed passengers… | 所有持票乘客… |
[32:53] | That’s our ride. | 那是我们的飞船 |
[32:55] | Ten minutes until launch. | 十分钟后起飞 |
[33:02] | Final boarding call. | 最后一次登船广播 |
[33:05] | Do we trust each other? | 我们信任彼此吗 |
[33:07] | We do and you can. | 是的 你可以信任我 |
[33:11] | Good. Because this is gonna suck. | 很好 因为这会很糟 |
[33:16] | Remain calm. We’re now at capacity. | 保持冷静 我们已达最大载客量 |
[33:19] | Please return to your homes. | 各位请回家 |
[33:22] | Stand back! | 退后 |
[33:23] | Let us on! | 让我们上船 |
[33:25] | Let us on! | 让我们上船 |
[33:25] | Five minutes until launch. | 五分钟后起飞 |
[33:27] | They’re gonna let these people die. | 他们要任由这些人死去 |
[33:31] | Five minutes until launch. | 五分钟后起飞 |
[33:33] | We have to get on and make sure it takes off. | 我们必须上船 确保它起飞 |
[33:35] | How? | 怎么做 |
[33:38] | – We go around. – Okay. | -我们绕过去 -好的 |
[33:47] | Return to your homes. | 各位请回家 |
[33:50] | Get back! | 退后 |
[33:53] | Stand back! | 退后 |
[34:25] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[34:35] | Hold it! Stop right there. | 等等 站住 |
[34:40] | Just go. | 快走 |
[34:51] | Over here! | 这边 |
[34:55] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[34:58] | No! No, wait! | 不 不 等等 |
[35:11] | Run! | 快跑 |
[35:16] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[35:17] | I’ve got it! | 我来 |
[35:21] | Come on. Let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[35:25] | We can still make it! | 我们仍能赶上 |
[35:35] | Sylvie, come on! | 茜薇 快 |