| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | So, you’re part of the TVA’s courageous and dedicated workforce? | 所以你是时管局勇敢尽心的员工之一吗 |
| [00:06] | Yes. | 对 |
| [00:07] | You were created by the Time-Keepers? | 你们是时间守护者创造的 |
| [00:09] | Correct. | 对 |
| [00:14] | You’re not the only analyst working for me. | 你不是唯一为我工作的分析师 |
| [00:16] | But, would you say, maybe, I’m your favorite one? | 但你觉得我是你最喜欢的那个吗 |
| [00:19] | Enchantment is a clever trick. | 魅术是个聪明的小把戏 |
| [00:20] | I have to create a fantasy from their memories. | 我必须用他们的记忆创建出一个幻觉 |
| [00:23] | That young soldier from the TVA, | 时管局的那个年轻士兵 |
| [00:25] | she was just a regular person on Earth. | 她曾经只是地球上的一个普通人 |
| [00:32] | Of all of the apocalypses saved on that TemPad, | 时空器上存储的所有天启 |
| [00:34] | this is the worst! | 这个是最糟的 |
| [00:35] | No one makes it off here! | 这里无人生还 |
| [00:37] | How long do we have? | 他们还有多久 |
| [00:38] | Twelve hours or so. | 12小时左右 |
| [00:39] | Things down here are only gonna get worse. | 这里的情况只会更糟 |
| [00:41] | To the end of the world. | 敬世界末日 |
| [01:55] | Dragon swoops towards the palace, | 火龙呼啸着飞向王宫 |
| [01:58] | the Valkyrie flies over, defeats the dragon, and saves Asgard. | 女武神飞过来 击败了火龙 拯救了阿斯加德 |
| [02:04] | There’s our Variant. | 她就是时间异体 |
| [02:07] | On the authority of the Time-Keepers, | 我仅代表时间守护者 |
| [02:08] | I hereby arrest you for crimes against the Sacred Timeline. | 以侵犯神圣时间线的罪名逮捕你 |
| [02:12] | Reset it. | 重置 |
| [02:13] | Wait! | 等等 |
| [02:32] | 时间变异管理局 时时刻刻 永永远远 | |
| [02:42] | No! No! | 不 |
| [02:48] | Help him! | 帮帮他 |
| [03:05] | Next case! | 下一案 |
| [03:10] | – Next case! – Right here! | -下一案 -就是她 |
| [04:19] | What’d they say? Are you okay? | 他们说什么了 你还好吗 |
| [04:21] | No, no, Mobius. I’m not. | 不 莫比乌斯 我不好 |
| [04:23] | Under the best of circumstances, | 在最好的情况下 |
| [04:24] | it’s jarring to stand before the Time-Keepers. | 面见时间守护者也让人不舒服 |
| [04:26] | And this is not the best of circumstances. | 这可不是最好的情况 |
| [04:28] | Yeah, but they can’t blame you. | 他们又不能怪你 |
| [04:30] | They can and do. | 他们能 他们是怪我 |
| [04:33] | The Variant was right here. | 时间异体都冲进来了 |
| [04:35] | What if she got to the Time-Keepers? | 万一她找上了时间守护者呢 |
| [04:37] | I know. But she didn’t. | 是啊 但她没有 |
| [04:39] | No. But she got away. | 对 但她跑了 |
| [04:41] | Along with the Variant | 还有那个 |
| [04:42] | that I got you permission to bring in here. | 我允许你带进来的时间异体 |
| [04:47] | Do you have any idea how impossible it is | 你知道稳定时间线 |
| [04:49] | to keep the timeline stable? | 有多难办到吗 |
| [04:52] | The Time-Keepers are all that stand | 只有时间守护者避免我们 |
| [04:53] | between us and full-scale calamity. | 遭遇绝对灾难 |
| [04:55] | And I’m glad they’re on our side. | 我很庆幸我们还有他们 |
| [04:57] | But if they want me to find Loki and the Variant, | 但如果他们想让我找到洛基和时间异体 |
| [04:59] | I need access to Hunter C-20. | 我需要跟追踪者C20谈谈 |
| [05:02] | I’m sorry, but that’s impossible. | 抱歉 但那不可能 |
| [05:03] | Look, when we found her, she kept saying, “It’s real. It’s real.” | 我们找到她时 她不断念叨着”是真的” |
| [05:07] | Over and over. I need to find out what that meant | 一遍遍地重复 我需要搞清楚那什么意思 |
| [05:10] | and what else she saw when she was with the Variant. | 以及她跟时间异体在一起时 还看到了什么 |
| [05:12] | Look, I know there’s protocol, but she could have information… | 我知道有规章 但她可能知道信息 |
| [05:15] | She’s dead, Mobius! | 她死了 莫比乌斯 |
| [05:18] | What? How? | 什么 怎么回事 |
| [05:22] | The Variant, she enchanted C-20, | 时间异体魅惑了C20 |
| [05:27] | scrambled her mind. | 搅乱了她的脑子 |
| [05:32] | I don’t get it. She seemed okay. She seemed fine. | 我不懂 她看上去没事 挺好的 |
| [05:35] | At first, yes. | 乍看是没事 |
| [05:37] | But by the time she got in here, she could barely speak. | 但她回来时 都几乎无法言语了 |
| [05:41] | The decline was steeper after that. | 之后更是急转直下 |
| [05:44] | – I didn’t know. What… – Nobody does. | -我不知道 -没人知道 |
| [05:48] | We don’t want people to panic. | 我们不希望大家恐慌 |
| [05:51] | Can I trust you to keep that between us? | 你可以保密吗 |
| [05:53] | Of course. Yes. | 当然了 |
| [05:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [05:59] | Every moment those Variants are out there, | 只要时间异体还在逃 |
| [06:01] | we’re all in danger. | 我们就都有危险 |
| [06:04] | Find them! | 找到他们 |
| [06:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [07:04] | I remember Asgard. | 我还记得阿斯加德 |
| [07:07] | Not much, but I remember. | 记得不多 但我记得 |
| [07:10] | My home, my people, my life. | 我的家 我的族人 我的生活 |
| [07:19] | The universe wants to break free, so it manifests chaos. | 宇宙想挣脱束缚 于是就呈现出了混乱 |
| [07:26] | Like me being born the Goddess of Mischief. | 就像我生来就是恶作剧女神 |
| [07:30] | And as soon as that created a big enough detour | 一旦这导致了与神圣时间线足够大的 |
| [07:32] | from the Sacred Timeline, | 偏离 |
| [07:35] | the TVA showed up, erased my reality, | 时管局就出现 抹除了我的现实 |
| [07:39] | and took me prisoner. | 还抓走了我 |
| [07:42] | I was just a child. | 我当时还是孩子 |
| [07:47] | I escaped. | 我逃了 |
| [07:49] | Stole a TemPad and I ran for a long, long time, | 偷了个时空器 我逃窜了很久 |
| [07:54] | which really sucked. | 这滋味很不好受 |
| [07:56] | Everywhere and every-when I went, it caused a nexus event. | 我每到一个地方 一个时间 都会导致关联事件 |
| [08:01] | Sent up a smoke flare. | 就像燃起了烟雾信号弹 |
| [08:06] | Because I’m not supposed to exist. | 因为我本不该存在 |
| [08:09] | Until, eventually, I figured out where to hide. | 直到我最终想到了该藏在哪 |
| [08:13] | And so that’s where I grew up, | 我就在那里长大 |
| [08:16] | the ends of a thousand worlds. | 上千个世界的末日 |
| [08:20] | Now… | 现在 |
| [08:23] | …that’s where I’ll die. | 我也要在末日里死去 |
| [08:32] | There’s nothing, sir. | 什么都没有 长官 |
| [08:34] | Even with the magnified nexus threshold? | 哪怕提高了关联事件的阈值吗 |
| [08:36] | That one should be setting off alarms | 按现在的标准 哪怕有人 |
| [08:38] | if somebody steps on the wrong leaf. | 踩错了树叶也该发出警报 |
| [08:39] | Wherever they are, I’m not sure anything survives. | 不管他们在哪 恐怕没有任何东西幸存 |
| [08:42] | Yeah. Don’t underestimate them. | 嗯 别低估他们 |
| [08:43] | You see anything down at Roxxcart? | 你在罗克斯卡特看到什么了吗 |
| [08:45] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
| [08:46] | Leaping across time, plotting their next massacre. | 穿越时间 谋划着下次屠杀 |
| [08:54] | Any news on C-20? | C20有消息吗 |
| [08:57] | No. | 没有 |
| [08:59] | We need to find them. | 我们得找到他们 |
| [09:02] | We will. | 我们会找到的 |
| [09:26] | Not long now. | 快了 |
| [09:33] | Do you think that what makes a Loki a Loki | 你觉得洛基的决定性特征 |
| [09:36] | is the fact that we’re destined to lose? | 是不是我们命中注定要输 |
| [09:40] | No. | 不是 |
| [09:41] | We may lose. | 我们可能会输 |
| [09:45] | Sometimes painfully. | 有时输得很惨 |
| [09:49] | But we don’t die. | 但我们不会死 |
| [09:51] | We survive. | 我们总能活下来 |
| [09:53] | I mean, you did. | 你就活了下来 |
| [09:55] | You were just a child when the TVA took you, | 时管局抓住你时 你还是孩子 |
| [09:57] | but you nearly took down the organization | 但你差点扳倒了自称主宰 |
| [09:59] | that claims to govern the order of time. | 时间秩序的组织 |
| [10:01] | You did it on your own. | 那是你自己办到的 |
| [10:03] | You ran rings around them. You’re amazing! | 你把他们耍得团团转 你好厉害 |
| [10:11] | We’ve got something. | 有发现 |
| [10:14] | Temporal lock. | 时间锁定 |
| [10:38] | Okay, that’s not someone stepping on the wrong leaf. | 好吧 那可不叫踩错了树叶 |
| [10:41] | You ever seen a branch like that? | 你见过这样的分支吗 |
| [10:44] | No. | 没有 |
| [11:18] | – Well? – Well, what? | -怎么样 -什么怎么样 |
| [11:20] | I know you got some quip you’re dyin’ to say. | 我知道你肯定有特想说的骚话 |
| [11:22] | I don’t have a quip. I’ve got nothing to say. | 我没什么骚话 我对你没什么好说的 |
| [11:24] | Come on. | 得了 |
| [11:25] | By the way, I should have an equal amount of security. | 对了 该给我配备同样多的安保人员 |
| [11:27] | This is insulting! | 这简直是羞辱 |
| [11:28] | You just can’t help yourself. | 你就是忍不住 |
| [11:29] | – You betrayed me! – You betrayed me! | -你背叛了我 -是你背叛了我 |
| [11:31] | – Grow up! – You grow up. | -别那么幼稚了 -你才幼稚 |
| [11:33] | You know, it occurred to me that | 我意识到 |
| [11:34] | you’re not really the God of Mischief. | 你才不是恶作剧之神 |
| [11:37] | Oh, here it comes. | 来了 |
| [11:39] | The folksy, dopey insult from the folksy dope. | 庸俗之人的庸俗嘲讽 |
| [11:42] | What am I? The God of Self-Sabotage, yeah? | 我是什么 自我破坏之神吗 |
| [11:46] | The God of Back-Stabbing? | 背后捅刀之神吗 |
| [11:47] | Just kind of an asshole and a bad friend. | 就是个混蛋 和猪队友 |
| [11:50] | Yeah, chew on that for a little bit. All right. It’s ready. | 嗯 好好想想吧 好了 就绪 |
| [11:54] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
| [11:55] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
| [11:57] | – Mobius! – Okay. No, no, no, let him, | -莫比乌斯 -行了 |
| [11:59] | one last desperate trick from the desperate trickster. Go ahead. | 让走投无路的恶作剧者再出最后一招吧 有请 |
| [12:04] | The TVA is lying to you. | 时管局在骗你 |
| [12:09] | Put him in. | 把他丢进去 |
| [12:17] | What? | 什么 |
| [12:22] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
| [12:28] | You. | 你 |
| [12:31] | Sif. | 希芙 |
| [12:31] | You conniving, craven, pathetic worm. | 你个狡猾 懦弱 可悲的蠕虫 |
| [12:35] | – You did this. – What? | -这是你干的 -什么 |
| [12:38] | I hope you know you deserve to be alone and you always will be. | 希望你知道你活该孤独一人 而且你会永远孤独 |
| [12:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [12:43] | A bad memory prison? How quaint. | 坏记忆监狱吗 真有趣 |
| [12:57] | Some punishment! | 好个惩罚 |
| [12:59] | I remember exactly what I did after that. | 我清楚地记得我之后做了什么 |
| [13:01] | I went and had a nice, hot bath | 我去泡了个热水澡 |
| [13:03] | and a glass of wine, and I never thought about it again, | 喝了杯酒 然后再没想过这事 |
| [13:08] | because it was just a bit of fun. | 因为这不过是玩玩 |
| [13:14] | You. | 你 |
| [13:15] | You conniving, craven, pathetic worm. You did this. | 你个狡猾 懦弱 可悲的蠕虫 这是你干的 |
| [13:19] | Hang on. | 等等 |
| [13:21] | I hope you know you deserve to be alone and you always will be. | 希望你知道你活该孤独一人 而且你会永远孤独 |
| [13:24] | Just… | 等等 |
| [13:36] | Time loops. How lovely. | 时间循环 真棒 |
| [13:42] | You. | 你 |
| [13:43] | You conniving, craven, pathetic worm. | 你个狡猾 懦弱 可悲的蠕虫 |
| [13:46] | Okay. Okay, Sif. Hang on. | 好吧 希芙 等等 |
| [13:49] | No, you hear this. You deserve to be alone… | 不 你给我听着 你活该孤独一人 |
| [13:52] | And I always will be. All right, I get it. | 而且我会永远孤独 我知道了 |
| [13:54] | Listen. You are a reconstruction of a past event | 听着 你是一段记忆的重塑 |
| [13:57] | created by the organization that controls all of time. | 由控制所有时间的组织创造 |
| [14:01] | So you need to trust me and you need to help me escape. Yeah? | 所以你得信任我 帮我逃跑 好吗 |
| [14:10] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
| [14:16] | Pathetic. | 可悲 |
| [14:26] | Shouldn’t you be interrogating the Loki Variant? | 你不是该去审讯洛基时间异体吗 |
| [14:28] | He’s softening in the Time Cell, | 他在时间囚室里学乖呢 |
| [14:30] | but while he marinates, | 但趁他反思时 |
| [14:31] | I thought maybe I’d interview the other Variant. | 我想审审另一个时间异体 |
| [14:33] | Oh, no. Just stick with your Loki | 不 审你的洛基就好 |
| [14:37] | and figure out what that nexus spike was. | 搞清楚那次关联峰值是怎么回事 |
| [14:39] | I know, but I think I can get there faster | 我知道 但我觉得如果同时审他们俩 |
| [14:40] | if I work ’em both together. | 能更快达到效果 |
| [14:42] | Remeber, you said we have a part to play, and the part I play… | 你不是说我们都有各自的角色 而我… |
| [14:44] | Absolutely not. She’s just too dangerous. | 绝对不行 她太危险了 |
| [14:48] | Too dangerous? Come on, Ravonna. This is what I do. | 太危险 拜托 萝雯娜 这是我的工作 |
| [14:50] | And this is what I do. | 而这是我的工作 |
| [14:53] | Nobody speaks with that Variant. | 谁都不许跟那个时间异体说话 |
| [14:58] | I mean, if there’s a mastermind here, I don’t think it’s Loki. | 如果存在幕后主使 我觉得那人不是洛基 |
| [15:00] | Good. | 很好 |
| [15:02] | Then he should be the easiest to break. | 那让他开口应该更容易了 |
| [15:05] | Work your Loki and figure out what caused that spike. | 审你的洛基 搞清楚关联峰值怎么来的 |
| [15:08] | Time-Keepers are watching, Mobius. | 时间守护者盯着你呢 莫比乌斯 |
| [15:10] | They’re always watching. “Work your Loki, work your Loki.” | 他们总盯着我们 “审你的洛基” |
| [15:13] | That ought to be my mantra. | 我该拿这当祷告语 |
| [15:19] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
| [15:22] | Is she in there? | 她在里面吗 |
| [15:25] | They don’t go gently, do they? | 他们真能闹腾 是吧 |
| [15:27] | Aren’t you supposed to be interrogating your Variant pet? | 你不是该去审你的时间异体跟班吗 |
| [15:30] | Just stretching my legs. | 就是舒展下腿脚 |
| [15:32] | You know, we brought in Kree, Titans, vampires. | 我们抓到过克里人 泰坦 吸血鬼 |
| [15:36] | Why is it the two orphan demigods are such a pain in the ass? | 怎么两个孤儿半神那么大麻烦 |
| [15:39] | And yet it was your idea to bring in another one. | 还是你说要再找个来 |
| [15:44] | I’m happy to share credit for that idea. | 很高兴这点子能被归功给我 |
| [15:46] | Mobius? | 莫比乌斯 |
| [15:49] | Did Loki say anything while you were in there? | 你在里面时 洛基跟你说什么了吗 |
| [15:52] | Yeah. He said the TVA is lying to me. | 嗯 他说时管局在对我撒谎 |
| [15:57] | Why? | 怎么了 |
| [16:00] | Just doing my job. | 我只是在尽职 |
| [16:10] | You. | 你 |
| [16:12] | You conniving, craven… | 你个狡猾 懦弱 |
| [16:14] | – Sif. Sif. – …pathetic worm. | -希芙 -可悲的蠕虫 |
| [16:15] | Please, please, no more. Please, I beg you. | 求你了 别再来了 我求你了 |
| [16:19] | I’m a horrible person. I get it. I really am. | 我是个大烂人 我知道 我是 |
| [16:23] | I cut off your hair because I thought it’d be funny. | 我剪了你的头发 因为我觉得那好玩 |
| [16:29] | And it’s not. | 但不好玩 |
| [16:35] | I crave attention… | 我渴望关注 |
| [16:40] | because I’m… | 因为我… |
| [16:43] | I’m a… I’m a narcissist. | 我是个自恋狂 |
| [16:48] | And I suppose it’s… | 我想那是 |
| [16:53] | It’s because I’m scared of being alone. | 因为我害怕孤独 |
| [17:17] | You are alone and you always will be. | 你就是孤独一人 而且你会永远孤独 |
| [17:37] | Okay, Loki. | 好吧 洛基 |
| [17:40] | You ready to talk? | 你愿意开口了吗 |
| [17:53] | Fancy technology. | 厉害的科技 |
| [17:55] | Threatening interrogation tactics. | 令人生畏的审讯技巧 |
| [17:59] | Seems you and I are in a loop of our own. | 看来你和我 也进入了一个循环 |
| [18:02] | Well, there’s been a lot of water under the bridge since then. | 那之后可发生了不少事呢 |
| [18:05] | Certainly has. | 是啊 |
| [18:06] | Okay, you said the TVA is lying to me. Go ahead. | 好 你说时管局在对我撒谎 请讲吧 |
| [18:10] | Or is that just a cockroach’s survival mechanism kicking in? | 还是说那只是蟑螂的生存本能在发挥作用 |
| [18:13] | Let me out of this place, stop beating me up, and I’ll tell you. | 放我出去 别再伤害我了 我就告诉你 |
| [18:16] | Cockroach. Got it. | 是蟑螂 好吧 |
| [18:18] | How long have you been working for the Variant? | 你为时间异体做事有多久了 |
| [18:20] | Me? Working for her? Please. | 我 为她做事 拜托 |
| [18:23] | Okay. If you’re not working for the Variant, | 好吧 如果你不是在为时间异体做事 |
| [18:25] | what is it? You’re partners? | 那算什么 你们是搭档吗 |
| [18:27] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
| [18:30] | She’s difficult and irritating, | 她难搞又烦人 |
| [18:34] | and she tries to hit me all the time. | 她还总想打我 |
| [18:38] | No. Not partners, no. | 不 不是搭档 |
| [18:40] | Yeah, I guess you don’t do partners. | 我想你也不会找搭档 |
| [18:42] | Unless, of course, it benefits you, | 当然 除非那对你有利 |
| [18:44] | and you intend to betray them at some point. | 而且你打算之后什么时候背叛那人 |
| [18:46] | It was a means to an end, Mobius. | 那不过是达成目的的手段 莫比乌斯 |
| [18:49] | Welcome to the real world. | 欢迎来到真实世界 |
| [18:51] | Down there, we’re awful to one another to get what we want. | 在现实里 我们为达成目的 彼此厮杀 |
| [18:53] | Now I gotta have a prince tell me how the real world works? | 我现在还要听一位王子告诉我现实世界什么样吗 |
| [18:56] | Why don’t you just tell me | 你就告诉我 |
| [18:57] | what caused the nexus event on Lamentis? | 是什么导致了拉曼蒂斯上的关联事件 |
| [19:00] | Let me say this again. | 我再说一次 |
| [19:01] | I’m not going to tell you | 我不会告诉你的 |
| [19:03] | just so you can turn around immediately afterwards and prune me. | 不然你调头就会删掉我 |
| [19:07] | I guess we’ve reached a dead end then. | 那看来我们走到死胡同里了 |
| [19:09] | Okay, it’s over. | 好啊 那就这样吧 |
| [19:10] | I’m going to miss these little tete-a-tetes. | 我会想念这样的对话 |
| [19:12] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
| [19:14] | One guy playing checkers, you, old Mobius playing chess, | 你喜欢跳棋 老莫比乌斯喜欢国际象棋 |
| [19:18] | but, yeah, give my regards to Lady Sif. | 但行啊 代我向希芙女士问好 |
| [19:23] | What… No. What? No, no, no. | 什么 别 不要 |
| [19:25] | Please, not… Well, just wait, wait, wait. | 别这样 等等 |
| [19:30] | Yeah? | 什么 |
| [19:33] | Of course it was me pulling the strings all along. | 当然都是我操纵的 |
| [19:38] | She came to me on Asgard a long time ago | 她很久以前来阿斯加德找过我 |
| [19:43] | and then she took me to one of her apocalypses | 然后她带我去了她的一个天启 |
| [19:47] | and that’s where we hatched our plan together. | 我们就是在那里一起制定了计划 |
| [19:51] | Which is? | 什么计划 |
| [19:52] | Coming along very nicely, thank you. | 进展得多顺利 谢谢 |
| [19:55] | And the Variant? | 那时间异体呢 |
| [19:57] | Doesn’t matter. She’s a pawn. | 无所谓 她不过是个棋子 |
| [20:00] | Something very, very big is gonna happen. | 要发生很大的事了 |
| [20:03] | And when it does, I’ll dispose of her. | 到时候 我就丢掉她 |
| [20:05] | Well, we saved you the trouble there. | 那我们替你省了麻烦了 |
| [20:07] | She’s already been pruned. | 她已经被删除了 |
| [20:09] | – So assume I do set you free. – Hang on, wait. | -假如我放了你 -等等 |
| [20:13] | – What’d you just say? – What? Assume I do set you free. | -你说什么 -什么 假如我放了你 |
| [20:17] | The Variant. She’s gone? | 时间异体 她死了吗 |
| [20:19] | Yeah. Not before she took out two of ours. | 对 她还干掉了我们两个人 |
| [20:22] | Yeah, she was going to her Time Cell, broke free. | 她本来要被关进时间囚室 但挣脱了开 |
| [20:25] | Hunter B-15 stepped in, popped her. | 追踪者B15及时出手 删了她 |
| [20:29] | So you might want to fire off a thank you note to Hunter B-15, | 你最好给追踪者B15写封感谢信 |
| [20:32] | because it looks like you’re the superior Loki. | 因为看来你现在是更厉害的洛基了 |
| [20:36] | I would’ve bet on her, but that’s what makes a horse race. | 我本会压她的 但赌局就这么难料 |
| [20:42] | Good riddance. | 可算摆脱了 |
| [20:54] | – What’s so funny? – Come on. | -有什么好笑的 -拜托 |
| [20:57] | Look at your eyes. You like her. | 看看你的眼神 你喜欢她 |
| [21:00] | – What? – You like her. Does she like you? | -什么 -你喜欢她 她喜欢你吗 |
| [21:03] | – Was she pruned? – No wonder you have no clue | -她被删了吗 -难怪你不懂拉曼蒂斯上的 |
| [21:05] | what caused the nexus event on Lamentis. | 关联事件是怎么造成的 |
| [21:06] | – Both of you are swooning over each other. – Mobius. | -你们都一心想着彼此呢 -莫比乌斯 |
| [21:09] | – Tell me the truth. – It’s the apocalypse. | -跟我说实话 -那可是天启 |
| [21:10] | Two Variants of the same being, | 两个同一人的时间异体 |
| [21:13] | especially you, forming this kind of sick, | 而且还是你 形成了这种病态 |
| [21:16] | twisted romantic relationship. | 扭曲的浪漫关系 |
| [21:18] | That’s pure chaos. That could break reality. | 那就是混乱 那可以破坏现实 |
| [21:21] | It’s breaking my reality right now. | 现在就破坏了我的现实 |
| [21:23] | What a incredible seismic narcissist. | 真是撼天动地的自恋狂 |
| [21:27] | You fell for yourself. | 你爱上了自己 |
| [21:29] | Her name was Sylvie. | 她叫茜薇 |
| [21:31] | Ah, Sylvie. | 茜薇 |
| [21:33] | Lovely. | 好听 |
| [21:34] | How do you spell that? Is that with an I-E or just an I? | 怎么拼的 结尾是IE 还是就一个I |
| [21:38] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
| [21:41] | For now. | 暂时是的 |
| [21:46] | And was infiltrating the TVA, | 渗透时管局 |
| [21:48] | was that always sort of the grand plan? | 一直就是你们的大计划吗 |
| [21:52] | Our interests are aligned. | 我们的利益共通 |
| [21:53] | Overthrowing the Time-Keepers? | 推翻时间守护者吗 |
| [21:54] | Maybe they need to be overthrown. | 或许他们该被推翻 |
| [21:56] | – I ought to box your ears. – Mobius, listen. | -我真该扇你 -莫比乌斯 听着 |
| [21:59] | If what Sylvie told me about | 如果茜薇跟我说的 |
| [22:00] | this place is true, it affects all of us. | 关于这里的事是事实 对我们都有影响 |
| [22:03] | Here we go. Now, you’ve already | 来了 你这10分钟里 |
| [22:05] | told me about 50 lies in the past 10 minutes. | 已经跟我说了50条谎言了 |
| [22:07] | – I’m not lying this time. – Now, I’m supposed | -我这次没撒谎 -还要我相信 |
| [22:08] | – to believe your terrorist girlfriend. – I’m telling you the truth. | -你的恐怖分子女朋友 -我说的是实话 |
| [22:10] | – She’s not my girlfriend. – Whatever you want to call her. | -她不是我女友 -随你怎么称呼她 |
| [22:13] | What, your female self that you have some demented crush on… | 你疯狂迷恋的女版自我 |
| [22:16] | You’re all Variants! | 你们都是时间异体 |
| [22:18] | Everyone who works at the TVA. | 在时管局工作的每个人 |
| [22:21] | The Time-Keepers didn’t create you. | 时间守护者没创造你们 |
| [22:22] | They kidnapped you from the timeline, | 他们从时间线里绑架走了你们 |
| [22:25] | and erased your memories. | 并抹去了你们的记忆 |
| [22:28] | Memories she can access through enchantment. | 而她凭魅术可以读取到这些记忆 |
| [22:35] | So before this, you had a past, maybe you had a family, a life. | 在这之前 你还有过去 甚至有家庭 人生 |
| [22:50] | Nice try. | 真会编 |
| [22:54] | That was good. You two, what a pair! | 真厉害 你们真是绝配 |
| [22:58] | Gosh! Unbelievable. Wherever you go, | 天啊 难以置信 不管你们走到哪 |
| [23:01] | it’s just death, destruction, | 都是死亡 毁灭 |
| [23:02] | the literal ends of worlds. | 真正意义上的世界末日 |
| [23:05] | Well, I’m gonna have to close this case now, | 我得结案了 |
| [23:09] | ’cause I don’t need you anymore. | 因为我不需要你了 |
| [23:11] | Yeah, or as you might say, our interests are no longer aligned. | 或者按你的话说 我们的利益不共通了 |
| [23:17] | You know, of all the liars in this place, | 在这里的不计其数的 |
| [23:19] | and there are a great many, you’re the biggest. | 骗子里 你是最大的骗子 |
| [23:22] | Why? ‘Cause I lied about your girlfriend? | 为什么 因为我在你女朋友的事上说谎了 |
| [23:25] | Oh, no. That I can respect. | 不 我能尊重那个谎 |
| [23:26] | I mean, the lies you tell yourself. | 我是指你对自己说的谎 |
| [24:10] | Open the door. | 开门 |
| [24:16] | Hello… Oh, I don’t know. | 你好 我不知道 |
| [24:19] | Your name’s a number. Can’t read it from here. | 你的名字是数字 离这么远看不清 |
| [24:32] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
| [24:52] | Mobius? | 莫比乌斯 |
| [24:53] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
| [24:55] | – You okay? – Yep, I’m good. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
| [25:03] | – Case closed. – Yes. | -结案了 -是的 |
| [25:07] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
| [25:09] | – Cheers. – To putting all this behind us. | -干杯 -敬把这一切都抛诸身后 |
| [25:12] | Amen. | 阿门 |
| [25:16] | If you could go anywhere, anytime, where would it be? | 如果你可以去任何地点任何时间 你会去哪 |
| [25:20] | I can go anywhere, anytime. | 我本来就可以去任何地点任何时间 |
| [25:22] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
| [25:27] | Why wouldn’t you let me interrogate Sylvie? | 你为什么不让我审问茜薇 |
| [25:32] | – Sylvie? – The Variant, that’s what Loki calls her. | -茜薇 -那个时间异体 洛基是这么叫她的 |
| [25:34] | Why wouldn’t you let me, you know, question her? | 你为什么不让我审问她 |
| [25:37] | I told you, we couldn’t risk her escaping again. | 我说了 我们不能冒险再被她逃走 |
| [25:40] | She wouldn’t have escaped. | 她肯定逃不走的 |
| [25:41] | The other Variant got away | 另一个时间异体 |
| [25:42] | during your first interrogation, didn’t he? | 就在你第一次审问中途逃走了 不是吗 |
| [25:48] | Come on. Anywhere and anytime on the timeline. | 说吧 时间线上的任何地点和任何时间 |
| [25:51] | Where’d you go? | 你会去哪 |
| [25:53] | I like being here now, with you, doing the work. | 我喜欢待在此时此地 和你一起工作 |
| [25:57] | Fine. | 行吧 |
| [26:04] | I received word from the Time-Keepers. | 我收到了时间守护者的消息 |
| [26:07] | They want to personally oversee the Variant’s pruning. | 他们想亲自监督那个时间异体的删除 |
| [26:10] | And they want you there, too. | 他们也希望你到场 |
| [26:14] | It’s about time. Great. | 可算啊 好极了 |
| [26:19] | When… When did you first notice what was going on with C-20? | 你是什么时候开始注意到C20的异状的 |
| [26:25] | Mobius, what is going on with you? | 莫比乌斯 你这是怎么了 |
| [26:27] | – Nothing. – We did it. | -没什么 -我们成功了 |
| [26:28] | – I know. – The Time-Keepers are happy. | -我知道 -时间守护者很满意 |
| [26:30] | – It’s great. – Mission accomplished. | -太棒了 -任务完成 |
| [26:31] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
| [26:32] | It was just that she seemed fine when I… | 只是她本来看起来好好的 |
| [26:35] | When I saw her. I mean, a little freaked, but fine. | 在我看见她时 虽然有点受惊 但并无大碍 |
| [26:38] | Well, she quickly wasn’t fine. | 但她很快就不好了 |
| [26:40] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
| [26:43] | C-20? The Variant? | C20 那个时间异体 |
| [26:45] | All these questions, what are you getting at? | 问一堆问题 你到底想说什么 |
| [26:47] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 |
| [26:50] | Something just seems a little off. | 有些事好像不太对劲 |
| [26:54] | Fine. You want the truth? | 好吧 你想知道真相吗 |
| [26:59] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
| [27:02] | Would you normally interview someone like that? Yeah. | 通常会由你来审问那样的人吗 是的 |
| [27:04] | But the Variant scares the hell out of me, | 但那个时间异体把我吓坏了 |
| [27:06] | and I didn’t want to see anything happen to you. | 我不想看到你出事 |
| [27:09] | C-20 lost her mind. | C20疯了 |
| [27:12] | She couldn’t even form words by the end. | 她最后连话都说不清楚 |
| [27:15] | I just couldn’t deal with that happening to you or anyone else. | 我无法承受你或其他人变成那样 |
| [27:21] | Is that what you wanted to hear? | 这是你想听到的吗 |
| [27:24] | Yeah, if it’s the truth. | 是的 如果这是真相 |
| [27:26] | You’ve been spending too much time with Lokis. | 你和那些洛基在一起太久了 |
| [27:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [27:30] | I definitely have been spending too much time with Lokis. | 我绝对和那些洛基在一起太久了 |
| [27:33] | What we do here matters. | 我们的工作很重要 |
| [27:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [27:36] | When we’re out there fighting for the fate of the Sacred Timeline | 我们在外面为神圣时间线的命运而战时 |
| [27:39] | we’re also fighting for this. For us. | 也是在为这个而战 为我们 |
| [27:44] | Friends against time, allies to the end. | 永恒的朋友 永远的盟友 |
| [27:50] | You’ve seen all of existence, same as me. So, you know, | 你见识过一切存在 和我一样 所以你知道 |
| [27:55] | friendship like ours is uncommon. | 我们之间的友谊非常罕有 |
| [28:03] | And worth fighting for. | 值得为之而战 |
| [28:07] | Same as the Sacred Timeline. | 和神圣时间线一样 |
| [28:12] | It was a good speech. | 这番话很动人 |
| [28:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [28:15] | I knew I was your favorite analyst. | 我就知道我是你最喜欢的分析师 |
| [28:17] | Was that so hard to admit? | 有那么不好承认吗 |
| [28:20] | What are you gonna do with that trophy? | 你要怎么处置那个战利品 |
| [28:22] | Where’s that gonna go? | 打算放在哪 |
| [28:23] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
| [28:26] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
| [28:41] | How’s that? | 这里怎么样 |
| [28:43] | Looks perfect. You’re running out of room there. | 完美 你的柜子都快摆满了 |
| [28:47] | All right, I will see you later on. | 好了 我们晚点见 |
| [28:51] | One drink? | 就喝一杯 |
| [28:52] | – I had two, didn’t I? – Mobius! | -我喝了两杯 不是吗 -莫比乌斯 |
| [28:55] | This is a career case. You sure you’re okay? | 这可是能让你晋升的案子 你确定你没事吗 |
| [28:59] | I’m just exhausted, dealing with all these Lokis. | 我就是很疲惫 应付那么多洛基 |
| [29:06] | Fair enough. | 也对 |
| [29:08] | Let’s finish this. | 我们了结此事吧 |
| [29:10] | For all time. | 时时刻刻 |
| [29:12] | Always. | 永永远远 |
| [29:13] | I’ll see you up there. Thanks for the drink. | 楼上见 谢谢你的酒 |
| [29:26] | Fine. You wanted a fair fight. I respect that. | 好吧 你想要公平较量 我尊重你 |
| [29:30] | When you were in my head, I saw something. | 你进入我大脑时 我看见了一些画面 |
| [29:34] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
| [29:37] | I showed you your life before the TVA. | 我让你看到了加入时管局之前的人生 |
| [29:39] | That’s a trick. It’s a deception. | 那是恶作剧 是骗术 |
| [29:41] | – No, it’s not. – I was created by the Time-Keepers. | -不是的 -我是时间守护者创造出来的 |
| [29:44] | No. I can’t create memories. | 不 我不能编造记忆 |
| [29:48] | I can only use what’s already there. | 只能利用本来就存在的东西 |
| [29:51] | The Time-Keepers took your lives from you. | 时间守护者夺走了你们的人生 |
| [29:55] | From all of you. | 你们所有人 |
| [29:58] | You’re Variants. | 你们都是时间异体 |
| [30:02] | We’re the same. | 我们是一样的 |
| [30:06] | Show me. | 让我看 |
| [30:35] | I looked happy. | 我看起来很快乐 |
| [30:42] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
| [31:33] | You’re not hearing me. I was there. | 你没听明白 我曾经到过那里 |
| [31:36] | This was real, what I saw. This is a place that I’ve been. | 我看到的画面是真的 我去过这个地方 |
| [31:41] | This wasn’t the TVA. This was a memory. | 不是时管局的事 是一段记忆 |
| [31:45] | I lived down there. I went to that bar. I had friends. | 我在那里生活过 我去过那酒吧 我有过朋友 |
| [31:49] | I had a whole life on the Sacred Timeline. | 我在神圣时间线上过得好好的 |
| [31:51] | – Calm down. – “Calm down”? I’m a Variant. | -冷静 -还”冷静” 我是时间异体 |
| [31:55] | So are you. So is every single person in this place. | 你也是 这地方的每一个人都是 |
| [31:58] | I’m ending this. | 我要终结这一切 |
| [32:13] | I’ve heard it once, I’ve heard it a thousand times. | 我听过一次 我听过一千次 |
| [32:15] | “You. You conniving, craven, pathetic worm. | 你 你个狡猾 懦弱 可悲的蠕虫 |
| [32:18] | You did this.” | 这是你干的 |
| [32:23] | Right? | 是不是 |
| [32:25] | – What are you doing? – Passing the time. | -你在干什么 -消磨时间 |
| [32:26] | Do you care about this Variant? | 你在乎这名时间异体吗 |
| [32:28] | Sylvie? I’m not sure if “care” is the right word. | 茜薇吗 “在乎”这个词好像不太恰当 |
| [32:29] | – I think we’ve covered this back in there. – Shut up! | -我们在那里不是说过这个吗 -闭嘴 |
| [32:33] | Do you really think you deserve to be alone? | 你真觉得自己活该孤独一人吗 |
| [32:35] | – Loki! – You told me to shut up. | -洛基 -是你让我闭嘴的 |
| [32:37] | Do you really believe you deserve to be alone? | 你真相信自己活该孤独一人吗 |
| [32:39] | – I don’t know. – You better figure it out quick, | -我不知道 -那你得快点想明白 |
| [32:42] | because the nexus event the two of you caused, | 因为你俩引起的关联事件 |
| [32:44] | I think whatever that connection is, can bring this whole place down. | 不管是什么 都能摧毁这里 |
| [32:47] | – So we better understand… – “We”? | -所以我们最好理解… -我们 |
| [32:49] | Do you swear she didn’t implant those memories in Hunter C-20? | 你发誓她没给追踪者C20植入那些记忆吗 |
| [32:52] | Mobius, no. I believe her. | 莫比乌斯 她没有 我相信她 |
| [32:56] | So, I just have to trust the word of two Lokis? | 那我就只能相信两个洛基的话咯 |
| [33:02] | How about the word of a friend? | 相信朋友的话 这样想好吗 |
| [33:07] | You were right, about the TVA. | 关于时管局你说得对 |
| [33:11] | You were right from the beginning. | 你从一开始就说对了 |
| [33:13] | And if you wanna save her, you need to trust me. | 你要是想救她 你就得相信我 |
| [33:17] | Can we do that? | 做得到吗 |
| [33:20] | – Yes. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
| [33:22] | You could be whoever, whatever you wanna be, | 你想变成谁都行 想变成什么都行 |
| [33:26] | even someone good. | 哪怕变成好人 |
| [33:29] | I mean, just in case anyone ever told you different. | 如果别人跟你说过不一样的话 别信 |
| [33:43] | I think you have something of mine. | 你拿了我的东西吧 |
| [33:46] | Yeah, I got all the way down there | 是啊 我都下来了 |
| [33:47] | before I even realized I picked up yours. | 才发现我错拿了你的 |
| [33:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
| [33:59] | What’s the problem, Ravonna? | 出什么事了 萝雯娜 |
| [34:08] | You know where I’d go if I could go anywhere? | 如果我去哪里都可以 你知道我会去哪吗 |
| [34:13] | Wherever it is I’m really from. | 去我真正的家乡 |
| [34:15] | Yeah, wherever I had a life before the TVA came along. | 在时管局来之前 我生活的地方 |
| [34:19] | Maybe I had a jet ski. | 也许我有过摩托艇 |
| [34:21] | That’s what I’d like to do. | 这才是我想做的事 |
| [34:23] | – Just riding around on my jet ski. – Prune him. | -驾着摩托艇到处逍遥 -删除他 |
| [34:42] | Wait for me at the elevator. | 到电梯那里等我 |
| [35:23] | Who was in here with her? | 谁来过她这里 |
| [35:25] | Sorry, ma’am, B-15 insisted. | 抱歉 长官 B15坚持要来 |
| [35:32] | Put out an alert for Hunter B-15. | 通缉追踪者B15 |
| [35:35] | She too has been compromised by the Variant. | 她也被时间异体蛊惑了 |
| [36:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [36:06] | I’ve got them from here. | 接下来他俩就交给我吧 |
| [36:32] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
| [36:35] | I do. | 记得 |
| [36:38] | What do you wanna say to me, Variant? | 你想跟我说什么 时间异体 |
| [36:43] | What was my nexus event? | 我的关联事件是什么 |
| [36:46] | Why did you bring me in? | 为什么抓我 |
| [36:48] | What does it matter? | 有什么关系呢 |
| [36:52] | It was enough to take my life from me, lead to all of this. | 足以夺走我的生活 导致这一切发生 |
| [36:57] | Must have been important. | 肯定很重要 |
| [37:00] | So, what was it? | 什么事 |
| [37:06] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
| [37:32] | Gracious Time-Keepers, | 仁慈的时间守护者 |
| [37:34] | as promised, the Variants. | 我们说好的 我带时间异体来了 |
| [37:39] | After all your struggle, | 你们再怎么挣扎 |
| [37:42] | at last, you’ve arrived before us. | 最后还是来到了我们面前 |
| [37:45] | What do you have to say for yourselves | 你们临死之前 |
| [37:49] | before you meet your end, Variants? | 还有什么想为自己辩护的 时间异体 |
| [37:52] | Is that the only reason you brought us here? | 你们就为了这个才带我们过来吗 |
| [37:56] | To kill us? | 为了杀掉我们 |
| [37:58] | I’ve lost track of the number of times I’ve been killed, so go ahead. | 我已经不记得我被杀过多少次了 来吧 |
| [38:02] | Do your worst. | 尽管来吧 |
| [38:04] | You and your bravado are no threat to us, Variant. | 你和你的虚张声势威胁不到我们 时间异体 |
| [38:10] | Oh, no, I don’t think you believe that. | 不 我觉得你这话不是真心的 |
| [38:13] | I think… | 我觉得 |
| [38:18] | I think you’re scared. | 我觉得你们吓坏了 |
| [38:20] | No, Variant. You’re nothing but a cosmic disappointment. | 不 时间异体 你不过是个大大的失望 |
| [38:26] | – Delete them. – No, I’m not done with you yet. | -删除他们 -不 我跟你还没完 |
| [38:39] | For all time. | 时时刻刻 |
| [38:42] | Always. | 永永远远 |
| [38:49] | Protect the Time-Keepers! | 保护时间守护者 |
| [39:01] | A little help here? | 帮我一把 |
| [39:04] | Here. | 接着 |
| [39:07] | Come on. | 来 |
| [39:23] | This time I finish the job. | 这次我要完成任务 |
| [39:58] | You’re a child of the Time-Keepers too, Sylvie. | 你也是时间守护者的孩子 茜薇 |
| [40:02] | – We can talk. – Oh, yeah? | -我们可以谈谈 -是吗 |
| [40:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [40:24] | Don’t. | 别 |
| [40:31] | Fake. | 是假的 |
| [40:36] | Mindless androids. | 无意识的机器人 |
| [40:43] | It never stops. | 它不休不眠 |
| [40:49] | Then who created the TVA? | 那是谁创造了时管局 |
| [40:54] | I thought this was it. | 我还以为到此为止了 |
| [41:12] | Sylvie… | 茜薇 |
| [41:14] | Not another pep talk, please. | 别又是一通打气演讲 |
| [41:17] | No, I have to tell you something. | 不 有件事我得告诉你 |
| [41:25] | We will figure this out. | 我们会弄清楚的 |
| [41:27] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
| [41:30] | Because, uh… | 因为 |
| [41:33] | Well, back on Lamentis… | 之前在拉曼蒂斯上时 |
| [41:39] | This is new for me. | 这对我来说是新体验 |
| [41:44] | What? | 什么 |
| [41:51] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
| [42:10] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
| [42:11] | No. | 不 |
| [42:13] | You’re gonna tell me everything. | 你要一五一十地告诉我 |
| [44:49] | Is this Hel? | 这是冥府吗 |
| [44:54] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
| [44:55] | Not yet. | 还没 |
| [45:00] | But you will be unless you come with us. | 但你不跟我们走 可就死定了 |