时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You weren’t born to be king, Loki. | 你并非生来注定为王 洛基 |
[00:03] | You were born to cause pain and suffering and death. | 而是注定带来痛苦 苦难和死亡 |
[00:09] | The Time-Keepers are all that stand | 只有时间守护者避免我们 |
[00:10] | between us and full-scale calamity. | 遭遇绝对灾难 |
[00:12] | For all time. | 时时刻刻 |
[00:13] | Always. | 永永远远 |
[00:14] | Why am I locked in here? | 为什么把我关在这 |
[00:16] | You were disloyal to the TVA. | 你背叛了时管局 |
[00:18] | You were in the Time-Keepers’ chambers. They weren’t real. | 你去过时间守护者的房间 他们不是真的 |
[00:21] | – And why does that change anything? – That changes everything! | -那又能改变什么 -那改变了一切 |
[00:25] | The nexus event the two of you caused, | 你俩引起的关联事件 |
[00:27] | whatever that connection is, can bring this whole place down. | 不管是什么 都能摧毁这里 |
[00:30] | This is new for me. Back on Lamentis… | 这对我来说是新体验 之前在拉曼蒂斯上时 |
[00:34] | I can help you if you trust me. | 如果你相信我 我可以帮你 |
[00:40] | The person we’re after is beyond The Void at the end of time. | 我们要找的人就在时间尽头的虚空之外 |
[00:44] | That thing is just their guard dog protecting the only way in. | 那怪物就是他们的看门狗 保护着唯一的入口 |
[00:47] | – How do we get past the guard dog? – I’m gonna enchant it. | -那我们怎么越过看门狗 -我要用魅术控制它 |
[00:49] | She’s pretty confident. | 她相当有自信 |
[00:57] | Go! | 快 |
[01:21] | Way to go, Tic Tac! | 厉害 小豆子 |
[01:22] | That’s how you punch. | 这样出拳才对 |
[01:24] | Wakanda forever! | 瓦坎达万岁 |
[01:25] | No, you wouldn’t have heard of me. | 不 你是该没听过我 |
[01:26] | – Let me put you on hold. – Dance-off, bro. | -你先别挂 -斗舞 哥们 |
[01:27] | – A friend from work. – I can do this all day. | -他是我战友 -我可以和你耗一整天 |
[01:29] | – Yeah, I know. – I’ll show you ferocity. | -我知道 -我让你见识下什么叫猛 |
[01:32] | Higher, further, faster, baby. | 更高 更远 更快啊 亲爱的 |
[01:34] | We have a Hulk. | 我们有绿巨人 |
[01:34] | We’re gonna jump on that spaceship and get out of here. | 我们要跳上那艘飞船离开这里 |
[01:36] | Wanna come? | 要一起来吗 |
[01:52] | We think of time as a one-way motion. | 我们认为时间是单向的 |
[01:54] | One small step for man… | 一个人的一小步 |
[01:55] | How dare they! | 他们怎么敢 |
[02:03] | My dream… | 我的梦 |
[02:04] | We have fought for the right to experience peace. | 我们为拥有和平而战 |
[02:13] | Glorious purpose! | 光荣使命 |
[02:15] | Motivated by women throughout the world. | 受全世界女性的激励 |
[02:18] | What is grief, if not love persevering? | 何为悲痛 不就是萦绕不去的爱吗 |
[02:19] | I will rise. | 我会崛起 |
[02:21] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[03:30] | Aren’t you gonna tell me not to kick the door in? | 你不打算叫我别踢门吗 |
[03:35] | It never made a difference. | 说不说有什么关系呢 |
[03:38] | Well, if you think it’s a bad idea, | 如果你觉得这样不好 |
[03:39] | I prefer you to speak your mind. | 我更希望你说出来 |
[03:42] | No. Nothing to say. | 不 没什么想说的 |
[03:46] | That’ll be a first. | 那倒是头一遭 |
[03:56] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:58] | Yeah. Just need a moment. | 嗯 就想缓缓 |
[04:01] | Right. | 嗯 |
[04:05] | – It’s just, you normally… – Loki, shut up. | -就是你一般… -洛基 闭嘴 |
[04:07] | I was pruned before you even existed. | 你诞生之前 我就被删除了 |
[04:09] | I have been waiting for this moment my entire life. | 我这辈子都在等待这一刻 |
[04:11] | I just need a second to get my head straight, okay? | 我就需要点时间整理思绪 好吗 |
[04:14] | Sure. Of course. | 好 当然 |
[04:49] | Hey, y’all. | 你们好 |
[04:53] | You again? | 又是你 |
[04:54] | Welcome to The Citadel at the End of Time. | 欢迎来到时间尽头的大教堂 |
[04:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:59] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[05:01] | Y’all had an awfully long journey to get here. | 你们为了来到这里经历了漫长的旅程 |
[05:04] | He’s impressed. | 他很钦佩 |
[05:06] | Who’s impressed? | 你说谁 |
[05:08] | He Who Remains. | 存留者 |
[05:12] | And who is he? | 他是谁 |
[05:14] | He created all and he controls all. | 他创造了一切 控制了一切 |
[05:17] | At the end, it is only He Who Remains. | 在尽头 就只有存留者 |
[05:22] | And he wants to offer you a deal. | 他想跟你们做个交易 |
[05:25] | He’s been making a few creative adjustments, | 他进行了一些创意调整 |
[05:28] | and he’s worked it out | 他已经盘算好 |
[05:29] | so we can reinsert both of y’all back into the Timeline | 要怎么把你们放回时间线里 |
[05:33] | in a way that won’t disrupt things. | 而不造成干扰 |
[05:36] | “Won’t disrupt things”? | “不造成干扰” |
[05:38] | The TVA can keep doin’ its vital work | 时管局可以继续进行他们重要的工作 |
[05:41] | and y’all can live the lives you’ve always wanted. | 你们也可以过上你们一直想要的生活 |
[05:45] | And what have we always wanted? | 我们一直想要什么呢 |
[05:47] | Now, don’t play coy with me, mister. | 别跟我装了 先生 |
[05:50] | You know how you got into this mess. | 你清楚你怎么卷进这摊麻烦里的 |
[05:53] | What? | 什么 |
[05:55] | The Battle of New York, silly. | 纽约之战 傻瓜 |
[05:57] | You versus those self-righteous Avengers. | 你对抗那些自以为是的复仇者 |
[06:01] | How would you like to win? | 你想赢吗 |
[06:05] | But not just there. | 但不仅如此 |
[06:07] | You can kill Thanos. | 你还可以杀了灭霸 |
[06:13] | You want the Infinity Gauntlet? Yours. | 你想要无限手套吗 那是你的了 |
[06:18] | Throne of Asgard? No problem. | 阿斯加德的王位 没问题 |
[06:22] | What about you, missy? | 你呢 姑娘 |
[06:24] | All those years on the run. | 那么多年来四处逃窜 |
[06:27] | Desperate, alone. | 绝望 孤独 |
[06:30] | How would you like to wake up tomorrow | 你想不想明早醒来 |
[06:32] | with just a lifetime of happy memories? | 只有一辈子幸福的记忆 |
[06:38] | Two Lokis in the same place. | 两个洛基在一个地方 |
[06:41] | Both of us… | 我们俩 |
[06:44] | together on the Timeline. | 一起在一条时间线上 |
[06:48] | It’s crazy, but he could make it work. | 很疯狂 但他能做到 |
[06:53] | All of it. | 这一切 |
[06:55] | Everything. | 所有一切 |
[06:56] | Exactly the way you’ve always wanted. | 都完全如你们一直以来所愿 |
[06:59] | And you can have it all, together. | 你们可以一起拥有 |
[07:07] | It’s fiction. | 这是谎言 |
[07:11] | We write our own destiny now. | 我们现在要自己书写命运了 |
[07:13] | Oh, sure you do. Good luck with that. | 当然了 祝你们好运 |
[07:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:40] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[07:41] | – What took you so long? – Sorry. | -你怎么才来 -抱歉 |
[07:42] | Some things had to get worked out, | 有事要解决 |
[07:44] | but I’m downloadin’ the files you need now. | 但我正在下载你需要的文件 |
[07:52] | This isn’t what I asked for. | 我要的不是这个 |
[07:53] | I know, but he thinks this’ll be more useful. | 我知道 但他觉得这个更有用 |
[07:57] | Who? | 谁 |
[07:58] | Happy readin’. | 好好看吧 |
[08:10] | He Who Remains. | 存留者 |
[08:12] | Not for much longer. | 存在不了多久了 |
[08:54] | Are we sure he’s even still alive? | 我们能确定他还活着吗 |
[09:27] | This is wild. | 真疯狂啊 |
[09:30] | The two of you… …same person. | 你们俩 是同一个人 |
[09:33] | I mean, it’s a little unnatural. But… | 有点有违自然 但是 |
[09:43] | Wild. | 疯狂 |
[09:48] | He Who Remains. | 存留者 |
[09:49] | He Who Remains. | 存留者 |
[09:51] | She still calls me that? | 她还那么喊我吗 |
[09:53] | Creepy, right? But… | 吓人 是吧 但是 |
[09:57] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[10:02] | Come on. Come on, let’s talk in my office. | 来吧 来我办公室聊 |
[10:15] | Not what you were expecting, hmm? | 跟你们想的不一样吗 |
[10:19] | You’re just… A man. | 你只是个…人 |
[10:23] | Flesh and blood. | 血肉之躯 |
[10:26] | – Don’t tell me I’m a disappointment. – No. | -别说我令人失望 -不 |
[10:30] | Just a little bit easier to kill. | 就是更好杀了 |
[10:52] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[11:05] | One… | 一 |
[11:09] | Two. | 二 |
[11:13] | Please, take a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[11:21] | Uh, Loki. | 洛基 |
[11:26] | Loki. | 洛基 |
[11:29] | Two sugars. | 两块糖 |
[11:52] | I said I wasn’t to be disturbed. | 我说了不要打扰我 |
[11:54] | Well, then you’re not gonna be happy to see me. | 那你见到我肯定不会高兴了 |
[11:58] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[12:04] | If anyone was ever gonna make it back from The Void, | 如果有人能从虚空回来 |
[12:06] | I suppose it was gonna be you. | 应该就是你了 |
[12:07] | Oh, well, you know, | 你懂的 |
[12:08] | one man’s Void is another man’s piece of cake. | 一个人的虚空 对另一个人是小菜一碟 |
[12:16] | – So, you’re gonna prune me? – I like that idea. | -你要删除我吗 -在主意好 |
[12:18] | But, you know, my standards might be | 但我在这方面的标准 |
[12:19] | a little bit higher in that area than yours. | 可能比你的要稍高点 |
[12:21] | You know, with close personal friends. | 对于亲密朋友什么的 |
[12:23] | I’m sorry, Mobius. | 对不起 莫比乌斯 |
[12:26] | I couldn’t let you get in the way of our mission. | 我不能允许你阻碍我们的任务 |
[12:28] | Mission? | 任务 |
[12:29] | The Time-Keepers are fake. We’re all Variants. | 时间守护者是假的 我们都是时间异体 |
[12:31] | What mission? | 什么任务 |
[12:32] | It can’t have been for nothing. That’s why I had to prune you. | 不能都是毫无意义的 所以我必须删除你 |
[12:37] | Hunter D-90 to my office, immediately. | 追踪者D90 马上来我办公室 |
[12:39] | Yeah. Sorry, Ravonna. | 嗯 抱歉 萝雯娜 |
[12:40] | That’s not gonna work out the way you think it is, | 那不会有用的 |
[12:43] | now that we know your secret. | 我们知道你的秘密了 |
[12:46] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[12:51] | Stay alert, she’s close. | 警惕点 她就在附近 |
[12:57] | Secure the perimeter. I’ve got her. | 封锁周边 我去抓她 |
[13:10] | Stand down, B-15. | 束手就擒吧 B15 |
[13:12] | You need to listen to me. | 你需要听我说 |
[13:13] | – There’ll be time for that. – Just wait. | -回头有时间让你说 -等等 |
[13:17] | What the hell is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[13:20] | Judge Renslayer. | 伦斯雷尔法官 |
[13:21] | What? | 什么 |
[13:23] | Who are you? And what the hell are you doing in my school? | 你是谁 你们来我学校干什么 |
[13:27] | That isn’t Judge Renslayer. | 那不是伦斯雷尔法官 |
[13:31] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[13:32] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多要谈的 |
[13:36] | Been a long journey for you, hasn’t it? | 你的这段旅程很长 是吧 |
[13:40] | Lot of running, lot of pain. | 东躲西藏 历尽磨难 |
[13:43] | And you… | 你呢 |
[13:45] | You’re a flea on the back of a dragon. | 你就是骑龙的跳蚤 |
[13:48] | In for one hell of a ride. | 经历了一场大冒险 |
[13:51] | But you did manage to hang on. | 但你还是一直抓住了 |
[13:55] | I guess that counts for something. | 这也算厉害吧 |
[13:56] | I’m not sure you quite understand the situation. | 你恐怕不太明白现在的情况 |
[13:59] | You’ve lost. | 你输了 |
[14:01] | We found you. | 我们找到你了 |
[14:04] | Duh. Of course you did. | 拜托 当然了 |
[14:08] | A swing and a miss. | 挥剑没中 |
[14:11] | So, we’re still doing that, hmm? | 我们还要这么玩啊 |
[14:14] | Let’s get all this out of the way. | 我们先把这说明白吧 |
[14:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:22] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[14:27] | You can’t kill me because | 你们不能杀我 因为 |
[14:30] | I already know what’s going to happen. | 我已经知道会发生什么了 |
[14:35] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[14:36] | L.1130: 你恐怕不太明白现在的情况 你输了 我们找到你了 我: 拜托 当然了 | |
[14:42] | It’s a parlor trick. | 这是雕虫小技 |
[14:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | Don’t you wonder | 你就不好奇 |
[14:46] | how I’m able to get out of the way just before you kill me? | 我怎么能在你刚要杀我前 闪开吗 |
[14:50] | No. It’s because of that little TemPad you have there. | 不 那是因为你有时空器 |
[14:52] | Right. | 嗯 |
[14:54] | But how do I already have it loaded up | 但我怎么能已经在里面下载了 |
[14:56] | with everything I need to know | 我需要知道的一切 |
[14:59] | to keep from being killed by you two? | 从而避免被你俩杀掉呢 |
[15:04] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[15:05] | I know it all. | 我什么都知道 |
[15:08] | And I’ve seen it all. | 什么都看过了 |
[15:12] | Everything you guys did on Lamentis, I saw. | 你们在拉曼蒂斯上做的一切 我都看到了 |
[15:15] | All the stuff the TVA didn’t know about, I knew. | 时管局不知道的那些事 我都知道 |
[15:19] | All the scheming, all the… | 各种计谋 各种… |
[15:24] | …talking. | 对话 |
[15:26] | That little look by the lake. | 湖边的眼神 |
[15:32] | Quite sentimental, very touching stuff, by the way. | 对了 很动情 让人感动 |
[15:36] | No. | 不 |
[15:38] | No, we broke out of your little game. | 不 我们突破了你的小游戏 |
[15:40] | That’s how we got here. | 所以才来到了这里 |
[15:42] | No, wrong. | 不 错了 |
[15:44] | Every step you took to get here, | 你们走到这里的每一步 |
[15:48] | Lamentis, The Void, | 拉曼蒂斯 虚空 |
[15:51] | I paved the road. | 都是我铺了路 |
[15:57] | You… | 你们 |
[16:00] | You just walked down it. | 只是沿着路走 |
[16:06] | And I have the rest, uh, right here. | 剩下的也都在这里 |
[16:10] | Everything that’s, uh… | 一切… |
[16:13] | that’s going to happen. There’s only one way this can go. | 即将发生的事 只有一种结局 |
[16:17] | – Then why are we here? – Oh, come on. | -那为什么让我们来 -拜托 |
[16:21] | You know you can’t get to the end | 你知道你要被旅途改变 |
[16:23] | until you’ve been changed by the journey. | 才能走到终点 |
[16:25] | This stuff, it needs to happen. | 这件事 必须发生 |
[16:29] | To get us all in the right mindset to finish the quest. | 让我们进入最佳心态 好完成征途 |
[16:35] | – Right. – Right. | -好吧 -嗯 |
[16:37] | So, it’s all a game. | 所以都是游戏 |
[16:38] | It’s all… A manipulation. | 都是…操纵 |
[16:42] | Interesting, that your head would go to that. | 有意思 你会这么想 |
[16:49] | Sylvie, | 茜薇 |
[16:51] | you think you can trust this guy? | 你觉得你能信任他吗 |
[16:53] | – Don’t listen to him. – “Don’t listen to him.” | -别听他的 -“别听他的” |
[16:55] | Do you think you’re even capable of trusting anyone at all? | 你觉得你能信任任何人吗 |
[17:06] | I think people are ready to hear a little truth now. | 我觉得大家准备好听到真相了 |
[17:08] | You know, like the TVA is a lie. | 比如时管局是个谎言 |
[17:10] | But what if it’s a necessary one? | 但如果是必要的谎言呢 |
[17:13] | Someone created the Time-Keepers. | 有人创造了时间守护者 |
[17:16] | They created this whole place. They gave us all purpose. | 还创造了这里 给了我们使命 |
[17:18] | I have to believe they had a reason. | 我必须相信 那是有理由的 |
[17:20] | No, because I’ve seen the horror | 不 因为我见识过 |
[17:22] | waiting for people when they get pruned | 等待着被删除的人的恐怖 |
[17:24] | and there’s nothing necessary about that. | 那绝没有必要性可言 |
[17:26] | You know what would happen if we didn’t prune the Timeline? | 你知道我们如果不去删减时间线会怎样吗 |
[17:29] | – What? – Chaos. Death. | -怎样 -混乱 死亡 |
[17:31] | Free will? | 自由意志吗 |
[17:33] | Free will? | 自由意志 |
[17:34] | Only one person gets free will. The one in charge. | 只有一个人有自由意志 管事的那个 |
[17:43] | “Friends across time, allies to the end.” | “跨越时间的朋友 检查到底的盟友” |
[17:47] | – Shut up. – That was so beautiful. | -闭嘴 -多美的说辞 |
[17:49] | And then you sent me to die. What happened to you? | 然后你送我去死 你是怎么了 |
[17:53] | Nothing, Mobius. I didn’t change. | 没怎么 莫比乌斯 我没变 |
[17:55] | You didn’t change? You betrayed me. | 你没变 你背叛了我 |
[17:56] | No, no. You betrayed me! | 不 是你背叛了我 |
[18:00] | I looked out for you, hung my neck out for you, | 我很照顾你 替你担了风险 |
[18:04] | and you suffer a crisis of faith and turn to those Variants? | 你遭遇了信仰危机 就投向了那些时间异体吗 |
[18:09] | Eons of friendship. | 那么久的友谊 |
[18:11] | And you threw it all away on a couple of Lokis. | 你为了两个洛基就抛弃了一切 |
[18:15] | No, Mobius. I didn’t betray you. | 不 莫比乌斯 我没背叛你 |
[18:20] | We can’t take away people’s free will, Ravonna. | 我们不能夺走人们的自由意志 萝雯娜 |
[18:24] | Do you not see that? | 你不懂吗 |
[18:26] | – What are you doing? – What I need to do. | -你干什么 -做我必须做的 |
[18:29] | Wait, stop. | 等等 别走 |
[18:30] | Look, maybe we can build this into something better together. | 或许我们可以一起把它变得更好 |
[18:35] | I’m sorry, Mobius. | 对不起 莫比乌斯 |
[18:37] | I’m not gonna let you go. | 我不会让你走的 |
[18:41] | Please, Mobius. | 拜托 莫比乌斯 |
[18:43] | Even with that… | 即便有那个 |
[18:46] | you’re of no danger to me. | 你对我也不构成威胁 |
[18:48] | Is that what you think? | 是吗 |
[18:50] | Let’s see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[18:56] | Yep, you were right. | 嗯 你说对了 |
[18:59] | Back here again. | 又是这样了 |
[19:06] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[19:20] | Where are you gonna go? | 你要去哪 |
[19:24] | In search of free will. | 寻找自由意志 |
[19:31] | I understand your moral objections to what the TVA does. | 我理解你们对时管局工作的道德反感 |
[19:37] | And my methods are deceptive. | 我的手段是充满欺骗 |
[19:43] | But the mission, it never was. | 但使命可不是欺骗 |
[19:47] | Without the me, without the TVA… | 没有我 没有时管局 |
[19:54] | everything burns. | 一切都会毁灭 |
[19:58] | Then what are you so afraid of? | 那你还怕什么 |
[20:10] | Me. | 我 |
[20:13] | And just who are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[20:15] | Oh, I’ve been dubbed many names by many people. | 很多人给过我很多名字 |
[20:21] | A ruler, a conqueror. | 统治者 征服者 |
[20:26] | He Who Remains, a jerk. | 存留者 混蛋 |
[20:30] | But it’s… it’s not as simple as a name. | 但这并不单单是个名字的事 |
[20:45] | Eons ago, before the TVA, | 很久以前 时管局建立前 |
[20:48] | a variant of myself lived on Earth in the 31st century. | 我的一个时间异体生活在31世纪的地球上 |
[20:55] | He was a scientist and he discovered | 他是个科学家 他发现 |
[20:56] | that there were universes stacked on top of his own. | 宇宙是层层叠叠的 |
[21:02] | At the same time, | 同时 |
[21:04] | other versions of us were learning the same thing. | 我们的其他版本也发现了这个奥秘 |
[21:07] | Naturally, they made contact. | 不用说 我们相互联系了 |
[21:09] | And for a while, there was peace. | 在一段时间里 大家和平共处 |
[21:13] | Narcissistic, self-congratulatory peace. | 自恋 自我恭维的和平 |
[21:17] | “I love your shoes.” “I love your hair.” | “我喜欢你的鞋” “我喜欢你的发型” |
[21:18] | “Oh, man, nice nose.” “Thanks, man.” | “鼻子挺好看” “谢谢 伙计” |
[21:20] | Et cetera. | 等等 |
[21:22] | They shared technology and knowledge. | 他们分享科技和知识 |
[21:26] | Using the best of their universes to improve the others. | 用自己宇宙里最好的东西来改善其他宇宙 |
[21:31] | However… | 但是 |
[21:34] | not every version of me | 不是我的所有版本 |
[21:38] | was so… so pure of heart. | 都那么 心地纯良 |
[21:43] | To some of us, new worlds meant only one thing, | 对有些人 新世界就只意味着一件事 |
[21:48] | new lands to be conquered. | 有可征服的新领地 |
[21:53] | The peace between realities… | 现实间的和平 |
[21:58] | …erupted into all-out war, | 爆发成了一场大战 |
[22:02] | each variant fighting to preserve their universe | 每个时间异体都在拼力保护自己的宇宙 |
[22:06] | and annihilate the others. | 同时毁灭其他宇宙 |
[22:10] | This was almost the end… | 这几乎终结了 |
[22:12] | …ladies and gentlemen, of everything and everyone. | 一切和所有人 女士们先生们 |
[22:15] | And then the Time-Keepers came along and saved us all. | 然后时间守护者出现了 救了我们所有人 |
[22:19] | Amen | 阿门 |
[22:27] | No. No. | 不对 |
[22:29] | Nope, this is where we diverge from the dogma. | 不 这就是我们偏离常规的地方了 |
[22:33] | That first variant encountered a creature | 那第一个时间异体遇到了一个东西 |
[22:37] | created from all the tears in reality, | 它是因现实的撕裂诞生 |
[22:40] | capable of consuming time and space itself. | 它能吞噬时间和空间 |
[22:43] | A creature… | 这东西 |
[22:46] | you both know. | 你们都认识 |
[22:49] | Alioth. | 埃里奥斯 |
[22:51] | Bingo! | 对了 |
[22:52] | I harnessed the beast’s power and began experimenting on it. | 我控制住了那野兽的力量 开始做实验 |
[23:01] | I weaponized Alioth | 我把埃里奥斯武器化了 |
[23:06] | and I ended… I ended the Multiversal War. | 我终结了多元宇宙战争 |
[23:11] | Once I isolated our timeline, | 我把我们的时间线隔离出来后 |
[23:14] | all I had to do was manage the flow of time | 就只需要打理好时间流 |
[23:17] | and prevent any further branches. | 并防止出现新分支 |
[23:19] | Hence, the TVA. | 因此 我创立了时管局 |
[23:21] | Hence, the Time-Keepers and a highly efficient bureaucracy. | 因此 我创造了时间守护者和高效的官僚机构 |
[23:25] | Hence, ages… | 因此 我打造了 |
[23:27] | …and ages of cosmic harmony. | 长久的和谐 |
[23:30] | Hence… | 因此 |
[23:33] | you’re welcome. | 你们不客气 |
[23:41] | You came to kill the devil, right? | 你们是来杀魔鬼的 对吗 |
[23:46] | Well, guess what? | 你们猜怎么 |
[23:48] | I keep you safe. | 我保护了你们 |
[23:52] | And if you think I’m evil, well, | 如果你们觉得我是邪恶的 |
[23:58] | just wait till you meet my variants. | 等你们见到我其他时间异体再说吧 |
[24:08] | And that’s the gambit. | 这就是开局 |
[24:14] | Stifling order or cataclysmic chaos. | 是压抑的秩序 还是灾难性的混乱 |
[24:18] | You may hate the dictator, but something… | 你们可能恨独裁者 但 |
[24:21] | …far worse is gonna fill that void if you depose of him. | 如果把他推翻 会有更糟的东西来填补空白 |
[24:28] | I’ve lived a million lifetimes. | 我活了千万辈子了 |
[24:32] | I’ve gone through every scenario. | 我经历了一切情况 |
[24:34] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[24:37] | The TVA, | 时管局 |
[24:40] | it works. | 很有效 |
[24:41] | Or you’re a liar. | 或者你在撒谎 |
[24:49] | Or I’m a liar. | 或者我在撒谎 |
[24:53] | So you just… | 所以你要 |
[24:55] | continue to prune innocent timelines? | 继续删除无辜的时间线吗 |
[25:03] | You two would. | 是你们去 |
[25:06] | There’s two options! One… | 有两个选择 一 |
[25:10] | you kill me and destroy all this, | 你们杀了我 毁了这一切 |
[25:12] | so you don’t just have one devil, | 到时就不仅是一个魔鬼了 |
[25:13] | you have an infinite amount. | 而是有无限个 |
[25:15] | Or… | 或者 |
[25:17] | you two. | 你们俩 |
[25:19] | You two run the thing. | 你们俩来管事 |
[25:21] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[25:25] | Why would you give up being in control? | 你为什么要放弃控制权 |
[25:35] | Buddy… | 伙计 |
[25:39] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[25:42] | And I’m older. | 我年纪大了 |
[25:47] | I’m older than I look. | 比看上去年纪大 |
[25:51] | This game is for the young, the hungry. | 这游戏属于年轻人 有欲求的人 |
[26:00] | I’ve gone through a lot of scenarios… | 我经历了很多次 |
[26:03] | trying to find the right person to take this spot. | 想找合适的人选来接替我 |
[26:09] | It turns out that person came in two. | 原来合适的人选 是两个 |
[26:16] | But it’s definitely you two. | 但绝对是你们俩 |
[26:21] | So, no more lies. | 所以 不再撒谎了 |
[26:25] | You kill me and the Sacred Timeline is completely exposed. | 你们杀了我 神圣时间线就会完全暴露 |
[26:28] | Multiversal War. | 多元宇宙战争 |
[26:30] | Or you take over and return to the TVA | 或者 你们接手 回时管局去 |
[26:34] | as its benevolent rulers. | 做个仁慈的统治者 |
[26:36] | Tell the workforce who they are and why they do what they do. | 告诉员工他们是谁 以及为什么要做这个 |
[26:42] | You treated real people’s lives like some kind of game. | 你把活生生的人的生活 当作游戏 |
[26:47] | It’s not personal, it’s practical. | 不是针对谁 只是务实 |
[26:52] | It was personal to me. | 我就觉得被针对了 |
[26:54] | Grow up! Grow up, Sylvie! | 长大吧 茜薇 |
[26:59] | Murderer! Hypocrite! | 杀人犯 伪君子 |
[27:03] | We’re all villains here. | 我们都是坏人 |
[27:05] | We’ve all done horrible, terrible, horrific things. | 我们都干过可怕 糟糕 不堪的事 |
[27:14] | But now, we, you… | 但现在 我们 你们 |
[27:19] | have a chance to do them for a good reason. | 有机会为了好理由做那种事 |
[27:49] | We just crossed… | 我们刚刚 |
[27:51] | the threshold. | 过分界点了 |
[28:18] | So, I fibbed. | 我说谎了 |
[28:21] | I fibbed earlier when I said | 我之前说我知道 |
[28:22] | I know how everything’s going to go. I… | 一切的走向是在撒谎 我… |
[28:25] | I know… I knew… …everything up to a certain point, | 我知道 我之前只知道截止到某个时间点前的事 |
[28:29] | and that point was about… | 那个时间点大概就是 |
[28:33] | seven, eight, nine, ten seconds ago. | 七八九十秒之前 |
[28:41] | But now I have no idea. | 但我现在不知道了 |
[28:43] | No idea how the rest of this is going to go. | 不知道接下来的事会如何发展 |
[28:48] | I’m being candid. | 我很坦诚 |
[28:54] | So, that’s it? | 那就这样了吗 |
[28:57] | That’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[28:59] | This is what happens at the end of time? | 时间尽头就是这样吗 |
[29:03] | And now you’re just gonna sit there with all that freedom and… | 你就打算坐在那里享受自由 |
[29:08] | let us decide your fate? | 让我们决定你的命运吗 |
[29:10] | Yes! | 对 |
[29:12] | Yes! Yes! What’s the worst that can happen? | 对 最坏能怎样呢 |
[29:15] | You either… | 你们要么就… |
[29:17] | take over and my life’s work continues | 接手 我的毕生事业得以继续 |
[29:19] | or you plunge a blade in my chest | 要么你们就给我胸口来一刀 |
[29:22] | and an infinite amount of me… | 无限多的我 |
[29:27] | start another Multiversal War. | 开启另一场多元宇宙战争 |
[29:29] | And I just… end up right back here anyways. | 我最终又会回到这里 |
[29:35] | Reincarnation, baby. | 这就是轮回转世 |
[29:38] | No, it’s just another lie. | 不 那只是另一个谎言 |
[29:42] | Another manipulation. | 另一个操控伎俩 |
[29:48] | No lie. | 不是谎言 |
[29:51] | No manipulation. | 不是操控伎俩 |
[30:20] | I love this. | 我好喜欢这个 |
[30:25] | I love… all this honesty. | 我喜欢这种诚实 |
[30:37] | Feels like a fresh start. | 感觉是一个全新的开始 |
[30:51] | Oh, holy… | 该死… |
[30:52] | – What’re you doing? – Sylvie, hang on a moment. | -你干什么 -茜薇 等等 |
[30:55] | Let’s just talk about it. | 我们好好谈谈 |
[30:56] | Well, how about we finish what we started and kill him? | 我们不如先完成我们要做的事 杀了他 |
[31:04] | – What if he’s telling the truth? – So what? | -如果他说的是实话呢 -那又怎样 |
[31:06] | – I believe him. – You believe what? | -我相信他 -你相信什么 |
[31:07] | That a bazillion boogeymen is gonna turn up | 有无数的妖怪会出现在这里 |
[31:09] | just because we give people free will? | 就因为我们给了人们自由意志 |
[31:11] | – He’s a liar, Loki. – So am I. | -他是个骗子 洛基 -我也是 |
[31:13] | And I don’t think he was lying. Not about that. | 我觉得他没撒谎 在这件事上没有 |
[31:16] | Insane? Yes. But maybe he was telling the truth. | 疯狂吗 没错 但他可能说的是实话 |
[31:18] | Better hurry. Timeline’s already branching. | 快点吧 时间线已经开始分支了 |
[31:20] | – So, what are you suggesting? – That we think about it. | -你想说什么 -我们好好想想 |
[31:23] | And what precisely is there to think about? | 有什么可好好想想的 |
[31:25] | Weren’t you listening to what he was saying? | 你没听他说的吗 |
[31:28] | That’s the gambit. | 这就是开局 |
[31:29] | Remove the dictator and what fills the void? | 除掉独裁者 填满虚空的是什么 |
[31:35] | You want the throne? | 你想要王座 |
[31:38] | No, that’s not it. No. | 不是的 不 |
[31:40] | – I don’t believe you. – Sylvie, the universe is in the balance, | -我不相信你 -茜薇 宇宙平衡了 |
[31:43] | everything we know to be true. Everything. | 我们所熟知的一切 一切 |
[31:47] | I know the TVA has hurt us both. | 我知道时管局伤害了我俩 |
[31:49] | But what if by taking him out, | 但如果干掉他以后 |
[31:51] | we risk unleashing something even worse? | 可能会释放出更难对付的东西呢 |
[31:54] | All I’m suggesting is we just take a minute to think about it. | 我只想说 我们再稍微想一想 |
[32:00] | I promise you from my heart this isn’t about a throne. | 我真心向你保证 我不是为了王座 |
[32:03] | What was I thinking trusting you? | 我怎么能信任你 |
[32:07] | Has this whole thing been a con? | 一切都是骗局吗 |
[32:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:11] | That’s what you think of me… | 你就这样看我吗 |
[32:14] | after all this time? | 发生了这么多之后 |
[32:15] | Sure. Why not? | 好啊 为什么不呢 |
[32:18] | Evil Loki’s master plan comes together. | 邪恶洛基的宏伟计划要实现了 |
[32:21] | Well, you never trusted me, did you? What was the point? | 你根本从不信任我 对吗 那意义何在 |
[32:26] | Can’t you see? This is bigger than our experience. | 你不明白吗 这比我们的经历都更重要 |
[32:31] | Why aren’t we seeing this the same way? | 我们对此的看法为什么不同 |
[32:34] | Because you can’t trust… | 因为你无法相信别人 |
[32:38] | and I can’t be trusted. | 我也不可信赖 |
[32:42] | Then I guess we’re in a pickle. | 看来我们有麻烦了 |
[32:44] | Sylvie, wait. | 茜薇 等等 |
[32:46] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[33:14] | Sylvie. Sylvie. | 茜薇 茜薇 |
[33:17] | Maybe he’s lying! Maybe he’s not. | 也许他在说谎 也许他没有 |
[33:19] | The cost of getting this wrong is too great. | 弄错的代价太大了 |
[33:22] | Fine. Do it. | 好吧 动手吧 |
[33:25] | Kill me. Take your throne. | 杀了我 夺取你的王位 |
[33:27] | No. | 不 |
[33:44] | Sylvie, stop. Stop. | 茜薇 住手 住手 |
[33:54] | Stop. | 住手 |
[34:02] | Stop. | 住手 |
[34:09] | I’ve been where you are. | 我经历过你现在的处境 |
[34:15] | I’ve felt what you feel. | 我也感受过你现在的心情 |
[34:21] | Don’t ask me how I know. | 别问我是怎么知道的 |
[34:25] | All I know… | 我只知道 |
[34:29] | is I don’t wanna hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[34:34] | I don’t want a throne. | 我不想要王位 |
[34:39] | I just… | 我… |
[34:47] | I just want you to be okay. | 我只希望你平安无事 |
[35:11] | But I’m not you. | 但我不是你 |
[35:31] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[35:44] | Aren’t you gonna beg for your life? | 你不打算求饶吗 |
[35:46] | Um, could, could. | 我是可以求饶 |
[35:59] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们很快会再见 |
[37:19] | No turning back now. | 现在无法回头了 |
[37:22] | Who said anything about turning back? | 谁说要回头了 |
[37:30] | “For all time.” | “时时刻刻” |
[37:34] | “Always.” | “永永远远” |
[38:47] | Copy. Reporting to the armory, sir. | 收到 正赶往军械库 长官 |
[39:07] | That’s, what, 63 new branches in this unit alone? | 光是这个单位就有63条时间分支吗 |
[39:10] | Does he want us to just let them all branch? | 他是要我们任由它们全产生分支吗 |
[39:12] | At this point, how are we gonna stop it? | 我们现在要如何阻止它 |
[39:14] | We can’t! | 我们无法阻止 |
[39:15] | What? | 什么 |
[39:17] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[39:19] | It’s done, Mobius. | 已经结束了 莫比乌斯 |
[39:21] | We made a terrible mistake. | 我们犯了严重错误 |
[39:22] | – What’s done? – What? | -什么结束了 -什么 |
[39:24] | We freed the Timeline. | 我们解放了时间线 |
[39:26] | We found him beyond the storm. | 我们在风暴的另一边找到了他 |
[39:29] | A Citadel at the End of Time. | 一座在时间尽头的城堡 |
[39:32] | He’s terrifying. He planned everything. | 他非常可怕 他策划了一切 |
[39:35] | He’s seen everything. He knows everything. | 他见识过一切 无所不知 |
[39:37] | It’s complicated. Okay? | 事情很复杂 好吗 |
[39:38] | – Right. – But someone is coming. | -好 -但有人要来了 |
[39:40] | Countless different versions | 一个极度危险人物的 |
[39:41] | of a very dangerous person. | 无数个不同版本 |
[39:43] | And they’re all set on war. We need to prepare. | 他们都是来开战的 我们需要准备迎战 |
[39:45] | Take it easy. You’re an analyst, right? | 冷静点 你是分析师 对吗 |
[39:47] | – What division are you from? – What? | -你是哪个部门的 -什么 |
[39:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[39:49] | Who are you? What’s your name? | 你是谁 你叫什么 |
[39:52] | Boots on the ground now. Archives. | 马上派出地面部队 档案室 |
[39:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |