时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | How do you plead? | 你认罪吗 |
[00:11] | Long ago, the all-knowing Time-Keepers emerged, | 很久以前 全知的时间守护者出现 |
[00:19] | Sometimes, people like you veer off the path. | 有时你这种人会偏离路径 |
[00:21] | We call those Variants. | 我们称之为变体 |
[00:23] | I’m Agent Mobius, by the way. | 对了 我是莫比乌斯探员 |
[00:25] | – How long have you been here? – I don’t know. | -你在这里待多久了 -不晓得 |
[00:27] | It’s hard to say. Time passes differently here in the TVA. | 很难说 时变局的时间算法不同 |
[00:30] | I can’t go back, can I? | 我不能回去了 对吧 |
[00:32] | I can’t offer you salvation, but maybe I can offer you something better. | 我拯救不了你 但或许能给你更好的东西 |
[00:37] | A fugitive Variant’s been killing our Minutemen. | 有个在逃的变体杀害我们的瞬息特警 |
[00:40] | The Variant we’re hunting is you. | 我们在追捕的变体是你 |
[00:43] | -Trusting this man is not a good idea. -I can handle him. | -相信他不太好 -我能应付他 |
[00:45] | The Time-Keepers didn’t create you. | 时间守护者没创造你 |
[00:49] | You were disloyal to the TVA. | 你对时变局不忠 |
[00:51] | You were in the Time-Keepers’ chambers. They weren’t real. | 你到过时间守护者房间 他们不是真的 |
[00:53] | – Why’d you think that changes anything? – That changes everything! | -你认为那有差别吗 -差别可大了 |
[00:56] | Lamentis, The Void. | 拉曼提斯 虚空 |
[00:59] | Every step you took to get here, | 你们来到这里的每一步 |
[01:02] | I paved the road. | 都是我铺的路 |
[01:06] | You kill me and destroy all this, and you don’t just have one devil, | 你们杀了我 摧毁这一切 那么魔鬼不止一个 |
[01:09] | you have an infinite amount. | 而是有无限个 |
[01:11] | Or you take over and return to the TVA as its rulers. | 或你们回来接掌时变局 担任统治者 |
[01:16] | -What if he’s telling the truth? -He’s a liar, Loki. | -要是他说的是实话呢 -他是骗子 洛基 |
[01:21] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[01:23] | Someone is coming. | 有人要来了 |
[01:24] | Countless different versions of a very dangerous person. | 一个危险人物的无数不同版本 |
[01:27] | And they’re all set on war. We need to prepare. | 他们即将开战 我们得做准备 |
[01:30] | Take it easy. What division are you from? | 别紧张 你是哪个部门 |
[01:32] | -What? What are you talking about? -Who are you? What’s your name? | -什么 你在说什么 -你是谁 叫什么名字 |
[01:35] | Boots on the ground now. Archives. | 地面部队立刻到档案室 |
[02:53] | Hold it right there, Variant! | 站住 变体 |
[02:56] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:57] | Mobius, it’s me. | 莫比乌斯 是我啊 |
[02:59] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[03:36] | Calm your mind and relax. | 冷静下来 放轻松 |
[03:53] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:56] | Morning! | 早安 |
[04:07] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事 |
[04:25] | Level five intruder. | 五楼有入侵者 |
[04:27] | He’s hopped into a mail cart and descended to the lower level. | 他跳上邮件车 落至下层 |
[04:31] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[04:34] | Have we met each other? | 我们见过吗 |
[04:36] | Casey, help me. Please, tell me you know what’s going on. | 凯西 帮帮我 说你知道怎么回事 |
[04:40] | Don’t you remember me? | 你不记得我吗 |
[04:45] | I got him. I got the intruder. | 抓到了 我抓到入侵者 |
[04:47] | I got the intruder! | 我抓到入侵者 |
[05:05] | Loki. | 洛基 |
[05:07] | What? | 什么 |
[05:08] | Just a second ago, you didn’t know me. | 就在刚刚 你还不认识我 |
[05:12] | Casey. Casey. | 凯西 |
[05:16] | Casey, something terrible is happening. | 凯西 发生了可怕的事 |
[05:20] | I’m being pulled from… | 我被拉过来… |
[05:25] | Wait, no. | 等等 不对 |
[05:31] | Has that always been there? | 那个一直在那边吗 |
[05:33] | The crack? It’s been there as long as I can remember. | 裂痕吗 印象中一直都在 |
[05:36] | I was in the past. | 我刚刚在过去 |
[05:39] | Where’s Mobius? B-15? | 莫比乌斯呢 B-15呢 |
[05:46] | They’re probably in, uh, Chrono Bay Three, so… | 他们应该在第三时间室 所以… |
[05:56] | Loki? | 洛基 |
[06:21] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[06:23] | Now, the branches keep on growing | 支轴会继续成长 |
[06:25] | and we tell the people of the TVA the truth about this place. | 我们把这里的真相告诉时变局 |
[06:29] | And you think people are gonna be ready to hear that? | 你想大家准备听真相了吗 |
[06:36] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[06:37] | They should have the chance to live those lives. | 他们应该有机会过那些人生 |
[06:39] | Think about it. | 想想看这说法 |
[06:41] | Hey, everything you’ve been doing is wrong and all your gods are dead. | 「你们做的都错了 你们的神都死了」 |
[06:44] | How are people gonna take that? | 大家怎么能接受 |
[06:48] | We have to give it a shot. | 我们总得试试看 |
[06:50] | Hey, Mobius, Loki was just here looking for you. | 莫比乌斯 洛基刚刚在找你 |
[06:54] | Loki’s here? | 洛基在这里 |
[06:55] | – He was, then he disappeared. – I don’t understand. | -刚才在 然后又消失了 -我不懂 |
[06:58] | He disappeared right in front of me. | 他就在我面前消失 |
[07:00] | He looked like he was in pain. | 他看起来很痛苦 |
[07:01] | Maybe Miss Minutes can locate him. | 也许分钟小姐能找到他 |
[07:05] | You just saw him? | 你刚看到他 |
[07:06] | I did. | 对 |
[07:07] | Miss Minutes? It’s not working. | 分钟小姐 没用 |
[07:09] | Hey, I have a question. | 我有问题 |
[07:12] | Can I help you with something, X-5? | 有事吗 X-5 |
[07:14] | We don’t see you down here too often. | 在这里不常见到你 |
[07:22] | ‘Cause looks fun. | 看起来很好玩 |
[07:25] | Jet Skis, Sea-Doos. | 喷射水橇 海度 |
[07:30] | Is one of these calling your name, Mobius? | 它们在呼唤你吗 |
[07:32] | Well, I don’t know about calling, | 谈不上呼唤 |
[07:36] | maybe gently whispering. | 顶多在小声说 |
[07:39] | “Mobius! Come take us for a little spin.” | 「莫比乌斯 带我们出去绕绕」 |
[07:42] | The funny thing about Jet Skis, | 喷射水橇很妙 |
[07:44] | everyone thinks that it’s a personal watercraft, | 大家以为它等于水上摩托车 |
[07:47] | and it’s actually a brand, same way Kleenex is. | 其实它是品牌名称 就像舒洁一样 |
[07:49] | Mobius, I don’t care. | 莫比乌斯 我不在乎 |
[07:53] | Why’d you ask? | 问这干嘛 |
[07:54] | With Renslayer missing, there’s a new judges’ council. | 洛斯蕾尔失踪 出现新的司法委员会 |
[07:56] | So, General Dox and Judge Gamble | 达思将军和甘博法官 |
[07:59] | would like to see you both in the War Room. | 想请两位到战情室 |
[08:02] | I wonder what that’s about, huh? | 不晓得有什么事 |
[08:22] | Mobius. Where is he? | 莫比乌斯 他在哪里 |
[08:27] | He’s in the War Room. | 他在战情室 |
[08:45] | We’re answering to the judges’ council now? | 现在我们要向司法委员会报告 |
[08:47] | -Okay, they probably heard the rumors… -Mob… | -他们可能听到传言… -莫… |
[08:51] | What? | 什么 |
[08:52] | Nothing. Let’s just ease them into it. | 没事 我们慢慢跟他们说明 |
[08:54] | -We’re just gonna tell them the truth. -Agreed, but gently. | -就跟他们说实话 -没错 但要慢慢来 |
[08:59] | -What is that? -I don’t know. | -怎么搞的 -不知道 |
[09:08] | Mobius, I was just doing my job. | 莫比乌斯 我只是尽忠职守 |
[09:10] | You mean pruning me. | 你是说删减我 |
[09:12] | Yeah, well, I guess you were just following orders. | 我想你只是奉命行事 |
[09:15] | It’s actually Renslayer who really owes me the apology. | 该向我道歉的人是洛斯蕾尔 |
[09:18] | What’s the mood like in there? | 里面的气氛怎么样 |
[10:12] | You’re all Variants! | 你们都是变体 |
[10:14] | Everyone who works at the TVA. | 在时变局工作的每个人 |
[10:20] | and erased your memories. | 删除你的记忆 |
[10:25] | Memories she can access through enchantment. | 她能透过惑控获取那些记忆 |
[10:30] | So, before this, you had a past, maybe you had a family, a life. | 在此之前你有过去 或许有家庭和人生 |
[10:44] | The branches are growing. They’re way past red line. | 支轴在成长 早已超越红线 |
[10:47] | And you put out an order to stop pruning. | 你们却发出停止删减的命令 |
[10:50] | We just need a moment to explain. | 我们只需要一点时间解释 |
[10:51] | Into the microphone, Hunter. | 对着麦克风说话 猎人 |
[10:53] | We are doing this by the book and on the record. | 我们要依规定进行 留下纪录 |
[10:56] | We just need a moment to explain. | 我们只需要一点时间解释 |
[10:59] | Make it make sense. | 好好说明 |
[11:26] | You are quite a marvel. | 你真了不起 |
[11:31] | I will be proud to lead with you. | 我会很荣幸与你一同领导 |
[11:35] | You made a difference in this war. | 你改变了这场战争 |
[11:39] | Thank you for being on my team. | 谢谢你加入我这一边 |
[11:56] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[11:57] | For All Time. | 随时 |
[11:59] | Always. | 永远 |
[12:01] | Ravonna Renslayer, you are quite a marvel. | 拉芙娜洛斯蕾尔 你真了不起 |
[12:06] | I will be proud to lead with you. | 我会很荣幸与你一同领导 |
[12:09] | And under whose authority did you make the call to stop pruning branches? | 是谁授权你们决定停止删减支轴 |
[12:13] | We didn’t have time for proper protocol. | 我们没时间遵守相关规定 |
[12:15] | Don’t you understand? We’re all Variants! | 你们不懂吗 我们都是变体 |
[12:19] | D-90 testified | D-90作证表示 |
[12:24] | And that would certainly corroborate what B-15 is saying. | 恰好证实了B-15的说法 |
[12:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:31] | -On the record, 15. -To hell with the record. | -这会留下纪录 B-15 -管他什么纪录 |
[12:38] | And so did you. | 你也有 |
[12:40] | So did I. | 我也有 |
[12:41] | Look, we get the concerns ’cause we had ’em also. | 我们理解这些疑虑 我们也担心过 |
[12:48] | The sky hasn’t fallen, we’re… | 天还没塌下来… |
[12:50] | What sky are you looking at? | 你看的是哪一片天 |
[12:51] | Are you seeing this robot head on the table? | 有看到桌上的机器人头吗 |
[12:55] | The sky is falling, Mobius. This changes everything! | 天快塌下来了 莫比乌斯 这会改变一切 |
[12:58] | This changes nothing. | 什么都不会改变 |
[13:04] | If we don’t protect it, what on earth are you suggesting? | 如果不保护它 你们还有什么办法 |
[13:08] | Protect? Is that what you think we’ve been doing? | 保护 你认为我们在保护它 |
[13:14] | With all due respect, ma’am, | 恕我直言 女士 |
[13:15] | we haven’t been protecting, we’ve been destroying. | 我们没在保护 而是在摧毁 |
[13:20] | There are people with lives on those branches, | 有人的人生在那些支轴上 |
[13:23] | and we have committed atrocities | 我们每次都采用暴行 |
[13:25] | – every time we prune. – Atrocities? | -来删减支轴 -暴行 |
[13:27] | -Yes. -Take caution in your tone. | -对 -注意你的口气 |
[13:29] | Call it whatever you want, but we have to take a moment to understand what is… | 随你怎么讲 但我们得花点时间了解… |
[13:33] | -We don’t have a moment. -You’ve made your position clear. | -我们没时间 -你已表明立场了 |
[13:35] | So we don’t have time for protocol now? | 现在没时间遵守规定了吗 |
[13:37] | And you’ve made your position clear, Hunter. | 你也表明立场了 猎人 |
[13:50] | All my life, I’ve always handed down the same verdict. | 我这辈子总是做出相同的判决 |
[13:55] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[13:57] | The Time-Keepers deemed it so. | 时间守护者也这么认为 |
[14:00] | Ma’am, I know how hard it is | 女士 我知道要扬弃… |
[14:04] | to turn your back on everything you’ve believed in. | 你相信的一切有多困难 |
[14:09] | But the TVA has to change, and it has to start now. | 但时变局必须改变 而且得立刻开始 |
[14:14] | We can’t go back to pruning those branches. | 我们不能回去删减那些支轴 |
[14:20] | I can do anything. | 我能做任何事 |
[14:29] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[14:32] | Tell the TVA to stop pruning, effective immediately. | 通知时变局停止删减 立刻生效 |
[14:39] | Loki? | 洛基 |
[14:41] | – Mobius. You know me. – Where the hell were you? | -莫比乌斯 你认识我 -你跑到哪去了 |
[14:43] | – Hey. – Help me. | -喂 -帮帮我 |
[14:44] | – Hey! – What just happened? | -喂 -发生什么事 |
[14:46] | – A moment ago, you didn’t know me. – Stand down! | -刚才你不认识我 -退开 |
[14:48] | -Tell me you recognize me. Do you know me? -Yeah. | -说你认得我 你认识我吗 -认识 |
[14:51] | Everyone, stand down! | 所有人退下 |
[14:54] | -Come on. Come here. -Mobius. We found him. | -过来 -莫比乌斯 我们找到他了 |
[14:56] | -Who? -Him. | -谁 -他 |
[15:01] | Loki? | 洛基 |
[15:05] | Get back! | 后退 |
[15:24] | That’s who built this place! That’s who stole your lives! | 就是他创立这个地方 偷走你们的人生 |
[15:28] | That’s who’s coming back! | 他要回来了 |
[15:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:32] | Easy, put it down. | 别激动 放下 |
[15:35] | -Put it down. -She was going to kill him. | -放下 -她打算杀了他 |
[15:37] | – Who, Sylvie? – Mobius, yes. | -谁 希薇 -对 |
[15:38] | Sylvie? Where is she? | 希薇 她在哪 |
[15:40] | -I don’t know. -It’s okay. It’s all right. | -我不知道… -没关系 |
[15:42] | – Come. – She kicked me through a Time Door. | -过来 -她把我踢出时间门 |
[15:55] | The Time-Keepers are fake, but their warnings were real. | 那些时间守护者是假的 但他们的警告是真的 |
[16:00] | Seems pretty straightforward to me. | 看起来简单明了 |
[16:03] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[16:04] | We need to know what happened at the End of Time. | 我们必须知道时间尽头发生什么事 |
[16:07] | Find Sylvie. | 去找希薇 |
[16:09] | She’s the reason we’re in this mess. | 就是她造成我们一片混乱 |
[16:17] | Who’s she? What does she want with Sylvie? | 她是谁 她想对希薇怎样 |
[16:19] | General Dox. Don’t worry. Are you okay? | 她是达思将军 放心 你还好吗 |
[16:21] | -What happened with the cloud monster? -Alioth? | -那个云怪兽怎么了 -玉衡 |
[16:24] | Alioth was a distraction. | 玉衡是调虎离山之计 |
[16:25] | He was a guard dog. We found him. | 他是看门狗 我们找到他了 |
[16:27] | A Citadel at the End of Time. | 时间尽头堡垒 |
[16:29] | -But where’s Sylvie? -I don’t know, she’s still there. | -可是希薇在哪 -不知道 还在那里 |
[16:32] | I just wanted time to think. | 我需要时间思考 |
[16:33] | It was an impossible choice, but she seemed so certain. | 当时难以抉择 但她似乎很笃定 |
[16:36] | How could she be given the consequences? | 怎么能让她承担后果 |
[16:37] | -I just wanted time to think. -Okay, slow down, Loki. | -我需要时间思考 -先别急 洛基 |
[16:40] | You wanted time to think, so, let’s think. | 你要时间思考 那就来思考 |
[16:42] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:46] | Mobius, | 莫比乌斯 |
[16:49] | we got to the man at the End of Time, | 我们在时间尽头遇见那个人 |
[16:53] | and he made sense. | 他说得有道理 |
[16:58] | but that brings only more malevolence, more violence, more war. | 但那却带来更多恶意 暴力和战争 |
[17:02] | More of him. They’re coming. | 更多的他 他们来了 |
[17:03] | -They’re all coming. -Who? | -他们都快来了 -谁 |
[17:04] | -“You came to kill the devil.” -I don’t understand. | -「你们是来杀魔鬼的」 -我不懂 |
[17:08] | Maybe he was. | 或许他是 |
[17:09] | But maybe he wasn’t. She was convinced he was. | 或许他不是 她坚信他是 |
[17:16] | We fought, Mobius, and she kicked me through a Time Door. | 我们打了起来 她把我踢出时间门 |
[17:20] | Well, I’d ask who won, but… | 我想问谁赢 不过… |
[17:24] | It was a draw. | 平手 |
[17:26] | You both kicked each other through Time Doors simultaneously? | 你们同时把对方踢出时间门 |
[17:30] | No. I was actively trying not to fight her. | 不是 我尽量不跟她打 |
[17:32] | I was trying to stop her. She was gonna kill him. | 我想阻止她 她想杀了他 |
[17:34] | Stop. Relax. Forget about it. | 停 放轻松 别去想了 |
[17:36] | Look, Renslayer kicked me down some steps, too. Listen, just calm down. | 洛斯蕾尔也把我踢下楼梯 冷静下来 |
[17:40] | I just wish I had tried harder, I wish I’d had more time. | 我只希望我更拼命 有更多时间 |
[17:42] | Don’t do the coulda woulda shoulda. Focus on what we know. | 千金难买早知道 专注在我们知道的事情上 |
[17:46] | That. | 那个 |
[17:48] | That is what we know. War. And it’s on its way. | 那就是我们知道的 战争迫在眉睫 |
[17:52] | Maybe it’s true, everything he was doing, the pruning, | 也许是真的 他做的一切 删减 |
[17:56] | It was about preventing more of him. | 都是为了防止更多的他出现 |
[17:58] | There was no simple choice, no other way. | 没有简单的选择 没有别的办法 |
[18:00] | -That’s who you showed us in there? -He Who Remains. | -你在里面让我们看的那个人 -留存者 |
[18:02] | This is his kingdom. | 这是他的王国 |
[18:04] | And he said he keeps us safe, but how can you believe that? | 他说他维护我们的安全 但你怎能相信 |
[18:07] | -He built this place. -No, how would I not remember that? | -他创立了这个地方 -不 我怎么会不记得 |
[18:10] | -How could he… -Because he wiped your memories. | -他怎么能… -因为他删除你的记忆 |
[18:12] | And he obviously did it more than once. | 显然删除过不止一次 |
[18:16] | -They have to listen to us. -Hey! | -他们得听我们的 -等等 |
[18:18] | Believe me, they listened to you, okay? We heard you loud and clear. | 相信我 他们有听 我们听得很清楚 |
[18:22] | You have to explain to me exactly, | 你得解释给我听 |
[18:24] | how did you just appear in there? | 你到底怎么出现在里面 |
[18:28] | Did you come straight from the End of Time? | 你直接从时间尽头过来吗 |
[18:30] | No, I was in the past. | 不是 我在过去 |
[18:34] | What do you mean, in the past? Where? | 什么叫在过去 哪里 |
[18:36] | -Here, the past TVA. -No, there is no past TVA. | -这里 过去的时变局 -没有过去的时变局 |
[18:38] | -Time doesn’t work like that here. -It does, it’s happening to me. | -时间在这里不是那样运作的 -是 就发生在我身上 |
[18:41] | -It’s impossible. No, it’s not. -It’s possible. | -不可能 不是 -有可能 |
[18:50] | -Did you see it? -Yeah, I saw it. | -看到了吗 -看到了 |
[18:51] | Yeah? What does it… How does it look? | 看起来如何 |
[18:54] | It looks… I mean, how does it feel? | 看起来…感觉怎么样 |
[18:59] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么惨 |
[19:02] | Really? I mean, it look… | 是吗 可是看起来… |
[19:04] | I guess it doesn’t look that bad, | 我想看起来没那么惨 |
[19:07] | but we definitely gotta get you help. | 但绝对要找人帮你 |
[19:09] | Let me call Miss Minutes. | 我打给分钟小姐 |
[19:11] | -No. You can’t trust her. -What? | -不 不能相信她 -什么 |
[19:13] | -Are you sure? -Pretty sure. | -你确定 -相当确定 |
[19:15] | She was there with him at the End of Time. | 她跟他在一起 在时间尽头 |
[19:20] | No, we gotta get you checked out. | 不 我们得帮你检查一下 |
[19:22] | Yeah, let’s swing you by Repairs & Advancement. Come on. | 带你去维修部 走吧 |
[19:25] | -They’ll have a look at you. -Where’s that? I need to get back. | -他们会帮你检查 -在哪 我得回去 |
[19:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:29] | We need to deal with the bigger problem here. | 我知道你想帮我 但我们应该处理更大的问题 |
[19:32] | -He Who Remains. -I understand and we’ll get to that. | -留存者 -我了解 稍后再处理 |
[19:35] | In order to do that, I need a Loki Who Remains. | 首先得让洛基留存下来 |
[19:37] | We need to address you disappearing. | 搞清楚你为何一直消失 |
[19:39] | What? I don’t keep disappearing. We don’t have time… | 我没一直消失 我们没时间… |
[19:42] | Loki… | 洛基… |
[19:46] | You just disappeared. | -你刚消失了 -我知道 |
[19:47] | I can’t keep looking at it ’cause it’s horrible. | 我看不下去了 好可怕 |
[19:50] | What? I thought you said it didn’t look that bad. | 什么 你不是说没那么惨 |
[19:52] | I was lying. | 我撒谎 |
[19:53] | It’s terrible, looks like you’re being born or dying | 超惨 好像你快出生或往生 |
[19:56] | or both at the same time. | 或两者同时发生 |
[19:57] | -It’s freaking me out. -It’s okay. | -吓死我了 -没事 |
[19:59] | It looks really painful. | 看起来好痛苦 |
[20:00] | -It’s not that bad. I can handle it. -Come on. How does it look? | -没那么惨 我能忍受 -拜托 看起来怎样 |
[20:08] | Okay, and Sylvie kicking you through the Time Door into the past, | 希薇把你踢出时间门 进入过去 |
[20:11] | that somehow started all this? | 引发了这一切 |
[20:13] | All I know is I was in the past. | 我只知道我在过去 |
[20:16] | It was He Who Remains’ TemPad, so maybe that’s how it was possible. | 那是留存者的时间平板 也许原因在此 |
[20:19] | Wait, that’s who you said had my memory wiped? | 你说删除我记忆的那个人 |
[20:22] | Yes. He Who Remains. | 对 留存者 |
[20:23] | Is that what you’re calling him, or that’s his name? | 你这样叫他 还是他叫这名字 |
[20:25] | That’s how he’s introduced. | 人家是这样介绍他的 |
[20:26] | That’s arrogant. It’s like calling yourself “Last Man Standing.” | 好傲慢 就像自称东方不败 |
[20:29] | Is it arrogant if you can back it up? | 有证据的话算傲慢吗 |
[20:31] | -Can he back it up? -Yeah. | -他有证据吗 -有 |
[20:33] | That’s scary. | 好可怕 |
[20:34] | -Imagine a million of them. -I’d rather not. | -想象有一百万个他们 -我宁可不要 |
[20:38] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[20:39] | It’s all right, it’s a little off the beaten path. | 别怕 那里很少人去 |
[20:42] | I have no memory of having my memory wiped. | 我不记得我的记忆被删除过 |
[20:45] | – You know where you’re going? – Yeah, it’s just right up here. | -你知道要去哪里吗 -就在这边 |
[20:55] | It’s been a while since I’ve been down here. | 我有一阵子没来了 |
[20:58] | Actually, I’m not sure I’ve ever been down here. | 其实我不确定是否来过 |
[21:05] | Oh, hey, welcome to R & A. | 嗨 欢迎光临维修部 |
[21:08] | Good. We’re in the right place. | 很好 来对地方了 |
[21:10] | We have a little bit of a situation we wanted to run by you. | 我们有点状况要向你请教 |
[21:14] | Mobius! | 莫比乌斯 |
[21:17] | Great to see you again. | 好高兴再见到你 |
[21:20] | Good to see you, too. Yeah, I… | 我也是 我… |
[21:23] | Loki, I wanna introduce you to… | 洛基 向你介绍… |
[21:28] | I’m Ouroboros. | 我是欧罗波洛 |
[21:30] | -Nice to meet you, Loki. -Sorry. | -你好 洛基 -抱歉 |
[21:31] | Ouroboros. | 欧罗波洛 |
[21:32] | – Ouroboros, hi. – But he calls me O.B. | -欧罗波洛 你好 -他都叫我老欧 |
[21:34] | Yeah, I call him O.B. | 对 我叫他老欧 |
[21:36] | That’s a nickname I have. Yeah. | 我给他取的外号 |
[21:39] | How long has it been? | 多久不见了 |
[21:42] | How long has it been? Uh… | 多久 |
[21:45] | Could it be three or four… | 可能三或四… |
[21:47] | -Four hundred years. -What? | -四百年 -什么 |
[21:50] | -Feels like a thousand, right? -Yeah. | -感觉像一千年 对吧 -对 |
[21:52] | Remember, you got off on the wrong floor and I told you it was the wrong floor… | 记得吗 你下错楼层 我说楼层不对 |
[21:56] | Wait, that’s right! Yes! | 没错 对耶 |
[21:58] | I stayed for a little bit. He took me over… | 我待了一下子 他带我… |
[22:00] | -You stayed… -No, you left immediately. | -你停留… -不 你立刻离开 |
[22:05] | Well, I’m back. | 反正 我回来了 |
[22:07] | Yes, you are. | 没错 |
[22:09] | Believe it or not, he was my last visitor. | 信不信由你 他是我最后一个访客 |
[22:13] | -Reunited. Four hundred years. -Yeah. | -久别重逢 四百年后 -是啊 |
[22:17] | – That’s right. – Yeah. | -没错 -对 |
[22:18] | -Hey, how are the other guys doin’? -What other guys? | -其他人还好吗 -什么其他人 |
[22:22] | -What other guys? -It’s just O.B. | -什么其他人 -只有老欧 |
[22:23] | -It’s just O.B. -Yeah. O.B. | -只有老欧 -对 老欧 |
[22:28] | -Oh. Hang on. -Hold on, O.B. Okay. | -等一下 -等等 老欧…好吧 |
[22:30] | The work orders really pile up if I take a break, so I just keep at it. | 我休息的话工作单会堆积如山 所以我一直做 |
[22:35] | Forever. No sleep. | 做个不停 不眠不休 |
[22:40] | O.B., we just have a quick question for you. | 老欧 问你一个简单的问题 |
[22:49] | Great being part of a team. | 团队合作真棒 |
[22:53] | So, how is the team doing up there? | 上面的团队还好吗 |
[22:55] | Pretty great. Yeah. I mean, well… | 很棒 就是… |
[22:58] | You know about the Time-Keepers and, you know… | 你也知道时间守护者… |
[23:02] | That! That’s what’s been happening. | 那就是最近发生的状况 |
[23:05] | Time slipping. | 时间溜脱 |
[23:06] | -What, you… Time… You know that? -Yeah. | -什么…你知道 -对 |
[23:09] | -You’ve seen that? -Yeah. | -你见过 -对 |
[23:10] | -Can you fix that? -No. | -你能修理吗 -不能 |
[23:12] | It’s impossible to time slip in the TVA. | 在时变局不可能时间溜脱 |
[23:15] | I know, but we just saw it happen. | 我知道 可是刚刚就发生了 |
[23:18] | Yeah. I’m having trouble reconciling that. | 对啊 我搞不懂 |
[23:27] | Ouroboros. | 欧罗波洛 |
[23:29] | Uh, may I call you “O.B.”? | 我能叫你老欧吗 |
[23:34] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[23:36] | -Uh, do I know you? -Yes. | -我认识你吗 -认识 |
[23:37] | In the future. Well, it’s your future. | 在未来 你的未来 |
[23:39] | My present. It’s complicated. | 我的现在 说来复杂 |
[23:41] | I’ve been pulled through | 我在时变局的不同时间… |
[23:43] | -different times in the TVA… -Time slipping. | -被拉扯… -时间溜脱 |
[23:45] | That! | 就是这个 |
[23:47] | I’ve been time slipping in the TVA… | 我在时变局里时间溜脱… |
[23:49] | It’s impossible to time slip in the TVA. | 在时变局不可能时间溜脱 |
[23:50] | -But you saw it happen. -Yeah. | -你也看到了 -是啊 |
[23:52] | I’m having trouble reconciling that. | 我搞不懂 |
[23:55] | Looked like your friend was time slipping, but it must be something else. | 你朋友好像在时间溜脱 但一定不是那么回事 |
[23:59] | I’ve never seen anything close to that happen before. | 我从没见过类似的事发生 |
[24:03] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[24:04] | No. | 不对 |
[24:06] | There was one time. | 有一次 |
[24:08] | That guy that was here? What was his name? | 刚刚来的那个人叫什么 |
[24:09] | -Loki? -Yeah. | -洛基 -对 |
[24:11] | A long time ago, he came to me complaining about time slipping. | 他很久以前来跟我抱怨时间溜脱 |
[24:14] | -How did I not remember that? -Wait, is he talking to you in the past | -我怎么不记得 -等等 他在过去跟你说过话 |
[24:17] | and you’re just remembering it? | 你现在想起来了 |
[24:19] | That makes perfect sense. | 这样就十分合理 |
[24:22] | -There’s no flaw in that logic. -Yes. | -逻辑上没漏洞 -对 |
[24:24] | -Time slipping is possible at the TVA. -Yes. You remember. | -时间溜脱在时变局是有可能 -对 你记得 |
[24:27] | -What did you tell him? -I told him… | -你跟他说什么 -我告诉他… |
[24:29] | That’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[24:30] | That’s not impossible because I was just with you in the future. | 有可能 我刚刚在未来见过你 |
[24:33] | Mmm… I think I would remember that. | 我想我会记得 |
[24:35] | Yes, but it hasn’t happened to you yet. | 对 但它还没发生在你身上 |
[24:38] | -Do you see? -Good point. | -懂吗 -有道理 |
[24:39] | It would be convenient if we were having this conversation in the future | 如果我们在未来讲这段话就好了 |
[24:43] | and this were the past. | 而这是在过去 |
[24:44] | We were. This is the… Never mind. | 我们有 这是…算了 |
[24:48] | O.B., look, for the sake of argument, | 老欧 我们来讨论一下 |
[24:51] | let’s just say, if it were possible to time slip in the TVA, | 假设在时变局有可能时间溜脱 |
[24:54] | -how might one… -It’s not. | -那要如何… -不可能 |
[24:57] | I understand that. | 我了解 |
[24:58] | But theoretically, if it were possible to time slip in the TVA, | 但理论上 如果在时变局有可能时间溜脱 |
[25:02] | how might one remedy that? | 该如何补救 |
[25:04] | First off, someone in the time you want to end up in | 首先 你最后想去的那个时间 |
[25:07] | would need a Temporal Aura Extractor. | 有人需要一台时间灵光撷取器 |
[25:10] | -Do you have one of those? -I do not. | -你有吗 -没有 |
[25:16] | Ha! I got it. | 搞定 |
[25:19] | One Temporal Aura Extractor. | 一台时间灵光撷取器 |
[25:21] | Great. | 太好了 |
[25:22] | Can you hold onto that until my friend Mobius drops by? | 你能保留到我朋友莫比乌斯来吗 |
[25:25] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[25:28] | Yes? | 有 |
[25:30] | I actually do have an Extractor here. | 我真的有时间灵光撷取器 |
[25:36] | One Temporal Aura Extractor. | 一台时间灵光撷取器 |
[25:38] | And did you happen to discuss how to use such a thing with my friend? | 你跟我朋友谈过怎么用这玩意吗 |
[25:41] | You need to get to the Temporal Loom, | 你必须去找时间隐力 |
[25:43] | so the Extractor can pull Loki directly out of the time stream. | 撷取器才能将洛基拉出时间流 |
[25:46] | Wait, so, I need to get to the Temporal Loom | 所以我得去找时间隐力 |
[25:48] | so the Extractor can pull Loki out of the time stream? | 撷取器才能将洛基拉出时间流 |
[25:52] | -But it could be dangerous. -How dangerous? | -那可能有危险 -多危险 |
[25:54] | Not too bad if you’re quick about it. | 动作快的话就还好 |
[25:56] | -Gotta be quick about it. -If you spend too long in it, | -一定要快 -如果在里头太久 |
[25:58] | that kinda temporal energy will peel the skin right off you. | 那种时间能量会撕掉你的皮肤 |
[26:02] | Wait, you said “not too bad” | 你说「还好」 |
[26:03] | and you’re talking about me getting my skin peeled off. | 又说我的皮肤会被撕掉 |
[26:06] | Not too bad compared to what Loki has to do. | 跟洛基必须做的事比就还好 |
[26:09] | Why, what’s Loki gotta do? | 洛基必须做什么 |
[26:10] | Violently rip myself from every thread of time and space? | 强力迫使自己脱离每条时空支轴 |
[26:14] | -All at once? -That means prune yourself. | -同时 -也就是删减你自己 |
[26:17] | -Why? -When something is pruned, | -为什么 -一样东西被删减时 |
[26:19] | it’s released from time, | 就会从时间中释出 |
[26:21] | so the hope is that after you prune yourself, | 希望在你删减自己之后 |
[26:23] | the Extractor will pull you into the present. | 撷取器会把你拉进现在 |
[26:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:32] | Um… and then if it doesn’t do that? | 如果它没办法呢 |
[26:34] | You heard about how if you fall into a black hole you turn into spaghetti? | 你听过掉入黑洞会变成面条吗 |
[26:38] | -No. -Good. | -没有 -很好 |
[26:40] | The less you know about that, the better. | 你知道得越少越好 |
[26:46] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[26:48] | Hey, Loki’s back. | 洛基回来了 |
[26:49] | I guess you two are ready to go. | 我猜你们俩准备开始了 |
[26:52] | Wait, am I ready to get my skin peeled off? I don’t know. | 等等 我准备让皮肤被撕掉吗 不知道 |
[26:54] | Am I ready to rip myself from every thread of time? | 我准备硬让自己脱离每条时间支轴吗 |
[26:57] | I’d rather have that. | 我宁愿那样 |
[26:59] | You’d rather be disassembled and never reassembled? | 你宁愿被拆解 永远无法重组 |
[27:01] | Than have your skin ripped off? | 比皮肤被撕掉好吧 |
[27:02] | At least you get to live. | 至少你能活着 |
[27:04] | Live? What’s the quality of life with no skin? | 活 没皮肤能过日子吗 |
[27:07] | There has to be another way. | 一定有别的办法 |
[27:14] | – Huh. Been doing that all day. – No, it’s not the lamp. | -整天都这样 -不是灯的问题 |
[27:16] | We’re having power surges all through the TVA. | 整个时变局都出现功率波动 |
[27:21] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[27:39] | I bet that’s what’s causing the power surges. | 那一定是功率波动的原因 |
[27:41] | -And maybe your time slipping. -Really? How? | -或许也造成你时间溜脱 -是吗 怎么说 |
[27:44] | Things are a mess upstairs. This better be important. | 楼上一团乱 最好是重要的事 |
[27:47] | It is. | 是 |
[27:50] | -Temporal Loom? -That’s bad. | -时间隐力 -不妙 |
[27:52] | You know, the Temporal Loom. | 就是时间隐力 |
[27:53] | – It’s in the TVA Guidebook. – The what? | -时变局手册上有 -什么 |
[27:58] | There’s one on every desk at the TVA. | 时变局每张桌上都有一本 |
[28:00] | It’s a detailed index of every mechanical classification | 详细索引 介绍时变局每个部门 |
[28:03] | and maintenance routine in each sector, | 每个装置和每个电脑程式中的 |
[28:05] | on each device, and inside every computer program at the TVA. | 每个机械分类和维修程序 |
[28:12] | I wrote it myself. | 我亲自执笔的 |
[28:13] | Okay, O.B., this piece just came off right here. | 老欧 这块东西掉了 |
[28:17] | Is that important? I think… | 这重要吗 我想… |
[29:07] | The Temporal Loom is the heart of the TVA. | 时间隐力是时变局的心脏 |
[29:20] | And it’s not constructed to weave together so many new branches, | 它的结构并不会把 这么多新支轴交织在一起 |
[29:24] | so it’s overloading. | 所以它过载了 |
[29:28] | I’ve never seen it like this. | 我没见过它这样 |
[29:30] | It looks like a disaster. | 看起来是场灾难 |
[29:33] | It is a disaster. | 这是灾难没错 |
[29:41] | You don’t get down here too much, I guess. | 我想你不常来这里 |
[29:44] | I never had to. | 根本没必要 |
[29:45] | Miss Minutes took care of everything. | 分钟小姐负责管控 |
[29:47] | I just ran diagnostics every few hundred years. | 我只要每几百年进行诊断 |
[29:49] | So, O.B., what do we do? How do we stop it? The meltdown? | 老欧 怎么办 如何阻止它崩坏 |
[29:53] | We need to prune those extra branches. | 我们必须删减那些多余支轴 |
[29:55] | That means the death of countless people. We can’t do that. | 那代表会有无数人死亡 不可以 |
[30:00] | Then I’ll need to close the blast doors to protect the TVA, | 那我得关闭防爆门 保护时变局 |
[30:03] | while I figure out how to retrofit it to handle those branches. | 同时设法升级 处理那些支轴 |
[30:06] | -What about the time slipping? -Once those doors close, | -时间溜脱呢 -那些门一旦关闭 |
[30:08] | we won’t be able to re-sync you, so, it’s now or never. | 我们就无法让你再同步化 只有一次机会 |
[30:12] | What? | 什么 |
[30:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:19] | – Now! – Wait! | -开始 -等等 |
[30:20] | It’s now, but now isn’t for a little bit. | 是现在 但要等一下 |
[30:23] | We still gotta get Mobius into position. | 我们还得叫莫比乌斯就位 |
[30:25] | But first… | 但首先… |
[30:27] | Mobius, to fix Loki’s time slipping, | 莫比乌斯 要修复洛基的时间溜脱 |
[30:30] | you’ll go out there and launch the Extractor, | 你得过去发动撷取器 |
[30:33] | which will pull Loki from the time stream before I need to close the blast doors. | 把洛基拉出时间流 我才能关闭防爆门 |
[30:38] | Loki, this timer is synced to the Loom. | 洛基 这个计时器与隐力同步 |
[30:42] | You’ll stand by to prune yourself within moments after this turns green. | 在它变绿后几秒内 你就得删减自己 |
[30:47] | Green means Mobius succeeded. | 绿色代表莫比乌斯成功 |
[30:51] | Green means prune. | 绿色代表删减 |
[30:53] | If you’re too late, you will be lost to time forever | 如果动作太慢 你会永远输给时间 |
[30:58] | and Mobius will lose all of his skin. | 莫比乌斯则会失去他的皮肤 |
[31:02] | Okay, you’ve got about an hour. | 好 你有一小时左右 |
[31:06] | You’ve got about five minutes. | 你有五分钟 |
[31:08] | Anyway, I’m gonna get everything ready. | 好了 我去做准备 |
[31:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:13] | Dox and her crew are raiding the armory. | 达思一伙人突袭军械库 |
[31:15] | They’re going after Sylvie. That’s their only lead. | 他们要追希薇 那是他们仅有的线索 |
[31:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing? Where are you going? | 你想干嘛 你要去哪 |
[31:21] | -Sylvie, Dox… -No! | -希薇 达思 -不 |
[31:22] | We have one shot at this. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[31:24] | I’ll handle Dox. | 我来对付达思 |
[31:27] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[31:31] | Mobius, if I… | 莫比乌斯 如果我… |
[31:35] | -If I don’t make it back, I… -You’ll make it back. | -如果我回不来… -你会回来的 |
[31:37] | Right, but when I use this thing, I might not make it back… | 但等我用这个 可能回不来… |
[31:54] | He’ll make it back. | 他会回来的 |
[32:27] | It’s the future. | 这是未来 |
[32:36] | The Timestick. | 时间棍 |
[32:39] | Once these doors open, | 等这些门打开 |
[32:40] | the temporal radiation will start aging away your suit, | 时间辐射会开始使这套服装老化 |
[32:43] | so get down the gangway, | 顺着通道往前走 |
[32:44] | lock the Temporal Aura Extractor into place, | 固定时间灵光撷取器 |
[32:46] | and hoof it back here the moment I tell you to. | 听到我的指示就快回来 |
[32:48] | -How am I gonna hoof it in this? -You got to. | -穿成这样能多快 -非快不可 |
[32:52] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[32:53] | Or the blast doors will close and lock you out. | 不然防爆门会关闭 把你锁在里面 |
[32:56] | And then, your suit will age away, you will age away, | 接着你的服装会老化 你也会老化 |
[32:58] | and you’ll get very old, and all your skin will get peeled away, and you will die. | 你会变得很老 皮肤脱落 然后死亡 |
[33:06] | Is this cracked? | 这是裂缝吗 |
[33:11] | You’re good. | -搞定 -老欧 |
[33:13] | Get ready to see some hoofin’ like you’ve never seen before. | 准备见识史上最速男 |
[33:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:12] | All personnel, report to your nearest Time Door evacuation point. | 全体人员请至最近的时间门撤离点报到 |
[34:17] | The Timestick. | 时间棍 |
[34:19] | TVA code 1127. | 时变局1127警戒 |
[34:22] | All personnel, report to your nearest Time Door evacuation point. | 全体人员请至最近的时间门撤离点报到 |
[34:42] | All personnel, report to your nearest Time Door evacuation point. | 全体人员请至最近的时间门撤离点报到 |
[34:46] | Come on. The Timestick. | 快啊 时间棍 |
[34:50] | TVA code 1127. | 时变局1127警戒 |
[34:53] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[34:54] | All personnel, report to your nearest Time Door evacuation point. | 全体人员请至最近的时间门撤离点报到 |
[35:20] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[35:24] | Go. | 开始 |
[35:34] | No. | 不 |
[35:43] | Mobius, I need to close the blast doors now | 莫比乌斯 我现在就得关闭防爆门 |
[35:46] | to have any hope of fixing the Loom. | 才有希望修复隐力 |
[35:48] | Give him more time. He can still make it. | 再给他时间 他还是能赶到 |
[35:55] | Mobius, we have 30 seconds. | 莫比乌斯 我们有30秒 |
[36:24] | Five. | 五 |
[36:26] | Four. | 四 |
[36:29] | Three. | 三 |
[36:32] | Three. | 三 |
[36:34] | Three. | 三 |
[36:35] | No. Not yet. | 不 还没 |
[36:37] | Not yet! | 还没 |
[36:39] | Give him more time! | 再给他时间 |
[36:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:52] | No. No. | 不 |
[36:58] | Mobius, listen to me. | 莫比乌斯 听我说 |
[37:03] | There is nothing you can do for him. | 你已经救不了他 |
[37:05] | He’s lost to time. | 他输给时间了 |
[37:28] | He’s not going to make it. | 他赶不上了 |
[37:41] | There you are! | 你在这里 |
[38:23] | We need to find Sylvie. | 我们得找到希薇 |
[38:40] | Where are they going? | 他们要去哪 |
[38:46] | All this for Sylvie? | 都是为了找希薇 |
[38:51] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[42:01] | How do I do this? | 我该怎么点 |
[42:02] | What would you like? | 想吃什么 |
[42:03] | Not squirrel, not possum, not rats. | 不要松鼠 负鼠和老鼠 |
[42:05] | Something that’s already dead, and nothing with a face. | 要已经死掉的 不要有脸 |
[42:08] | Please. | 麻烦你 |
[42:10] | You can try our new Chicken McNuggets, | 可以试试新的麦克鸡块 |
[42:13] | and we have a Big Mac, Filet-O-Fish, | 我们有大麦克 麦香鱼 |
[42:16] | and a hamburger, cheeseburger. | 汉堡 吉事堡 |
[42:19] | I quite like the Quarter Pounder, which you can try with or without cheese. | 我很喜欢四盎司牛肉堡 你加不加起司都行 |
[42:30] | I wanna try everything. | 我全都想试试 |
[42:34] | Okay. | 好的 |