时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | That’s who built this place. That’s who’s coming back. | 他创立这个地方 他要回来了 |
[00:04] | She was going to kill him. Sylvie? | – 她打算杀了他 – 希薇 |
[00:06] | – Where is she? – I don’t know. | – 她在哪 – 我不知道 |
[00:16] | – Temporal Loom? – That’s bad. | – 时间隐力 – 不妙 |
[00:18] | – We need to prune those extra branches. – We can’t do that. | – 我们必须删减那些多余支轴 – 不可以 |
[00:20] | There are people with lives on those branches. | 有人的人生在那些支轴上 |
[00:25] | And so did you. We’re all Variants. | 你也有 我们都是变体 |
[00:27] | – This changes everything. – This changes nothing. | – 这会改变一切 – 什么都不会改变 |
[00:31] | HUNTER D-90: Dox and her crew are raiding the armory. | 达思一伙人突袭军械库 |
[00:37] | There you are! | 你在这里 |
[00:39] | There’s our Variant. | 那是我们的变体 |
[00:40] | Renslayer. | 洛斯蕾尔 |
[00:41] | I don’t have friends. I don’t have anyone. | 我没有朋友 我没有任何人 |
[00:44] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望 |
[00:47] | – Sylvie, stop. Stop. – What’re you doing? | – 希薇 住手… – 你在做什么 |
[00:50] | I just want you to be okay. | 我只要你平安 |
[00:53] | But I’m not you. | 但我不是你 |
[00:58] | We need to know what happened at the end of time. | 我们必须知道时间尽头发生什么事 |
[01:02] | Find Sylvie. | 去找希薇 |
[01:03] | What would you like? | 想吃什么 |
[01:05] | I wanna try everything. | 我全都想试试 |
[01:49] | Thoughts? | 如何 |
[01:52] | – Sylvie’s not here. – We just got here. | – 希薇不在这里 – 我们才刚到 |
[01:54] | – It doesn’t feel right. – I know, but why? | – 感觉不对 – 是啊 为什么 |
[01:56] | – It’s too safe. – Okay. | – 太安全了 – 了解 |
[01:57] | It’s not a war zone, not an apocalypse. It’s not her style. | 这不是战区 没有大灾难 不符她的风格 |
[02:00] | Maybe she’s changing tack. We got a hit on a TemPad | 也许她改变方向 猎人X-5的时间平板 |
[02:02] | that belonged to Hunter X-5 before it went dark. | 在失去作用前有动静 |
[02:05] | If the TemPad went dark, then she found him first. | 如果时间平板失去作用 那她就先找到他了 |
[02:07] | – No question. – Yeah, I don’t disagree. | – 毫无疑问 – 我同意 |
[02:10] | But you said you want to find Sylvie, right? | 你说你想找到希薇 对吧 |
[02:13] | With Dox and X-5 not responding, | 达思和X-5没回应 |
[02:15] | this is our only lead. | 这是我们唯一的线索 |
[02:27] | Yes! Yeah! | 好耶 赞 |
[02:34] | X-5 is an actor now? | X-5成了演员 |
[02:36] | Or he’s undercover. | 不然就是在卧底 |
[02:37] | Looks pretty real to me. | 看起来很像真的 |
[02:40] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[02:42] | How are the kids? How are you? | 孩子好吗 你好吗 |
[02:45] | How do you feel about your meteoric rise to fame? | 爆红的感觉怎么样 |
[02:48] | I don’t know how I feel, but I look good. | 不知道 但我帅度破表 |
[02:50] | Come on, look at this. | 你瞧瞧 |
[02:51] | Pretty darn good. | 帅到掉渣 |
[02:53] | Are the Brigitte Bardot rumors true? | 碧姬芭杜的传言是真的吗 |
[02:55] | Ooh, Ron. Ron, you cannot ask me about that. | 朗 你不能问我这个 |
[02:59] | What are you doing? I’m on a date. | 干嘛 我在交往中 |
[03:00] | Well, buddy, that stays in the vault. In the vault. | 不能写 不能写 |
[03:03] | You. Will there be a Zaniac Two? | – 你喔 -《札尼亚克》会有续集吗 |
[03:05] | You know, a sequel for the fans? | 为粉丝拍续集 |
[03:09] | Mobius! Whoa! | 莫比乌斯 |
[03:10] | Nice to see you haven’t forgotten about the little people. | 幸好你没忘记我们这种小咖 |
[03:13] | I used to work with this guy. | 我跟他一起工作过 |
[03:15] | – You look great. – Oh, thank you very much. | – 你很帅 – 感恩啦 |
[03:17] | You look pretty good. We’re gonna need to catch up. | 你也不赖 找时间聚聚 |
[03:19] | – Afterwards, all right? – Well, let’s catch up now, maybe. | – 改天啰 – 现在就能聚聚 |
[03:24] | – What are you doing down here? – Hi. | – 你来这里干嘛 – 嗨 |
[03:25] | – Hey. Hey. Hey! – Everything all right? | 情况都还好吗 |
[03:28] | Everything’s great. | 都很棒 |
[03:30] | I’m actually really glad to see you both. | 很高兴见到你们俩 |
[03:32] | I need to catch you guys up on what’s going on here. | 回头再跟你们聊这边的状况 |
[03:35] | – Sure. – But I think first | – 好啊 – 不过呢 |
[03:37] | we could all use a drink? What are you drinking? | 先喝一杯吧 想喝什么 |
[03:39] | – Surprise me. – Okay, how about you? | – 让我惊喜一下 – 好 你呢 |
[03:43] | – Oh, I’m fine. – All right. We’ll do whiskies. | – 我不用 – 好 我们喝威士忌 |
[03:48] | It’s okay to have a drink while we’re down here because we’re still working. | 喝一杯没关系 我们还在工作 |
[03:50] | – Is he running now? – He is running. | – 他跑掉了吗 – 他跑了 |
[03:56] | Oh, my God, it’s Brad Wolfe. Can I get your autograph? | 天啊 是布莱德沃夫 能帮我签名吗 |
[03:59] | Anything for a fan… Hey, hey! | 粉丝有求… |
[04:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:16] | Brad. Brad. Hold it! | 布莱德…别跑 |
[04:18] | Stop! Come here. | 站住 过来 |
[04:23] | Come on, Mobius. You’re gonna ruin my life here. | 拜托 莫比乌斯 你会毁了我在这里的生活 |
[04:26] | Your life here? | 你在这里的生活 |
[04:37] | You still glad we’re here? | 还是高兴我们来了 |
[05:11] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[05:14] | Come on, X-5, did you really think you could outrun me? | X-5 你真以为你能跑赢我 |
[05:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:47] | Oi! | 这粗鲁的小子要去哪 |
[05:49] | Where is the fancy lad going off to, then? | 大帅哥要去哪里 |
[05:52] | Did you lose your tickets to the opera? Did ya? Oh, goodness! | 歌剧门票弄丢了吗 天啊 |
[05:55] | – All right. Oh, God! – Where you going? | – 天啊 – 你想去哪 |
[05:58] | – Okay. – Oh, yeah. | – 好 – 对 |
[05:59] | He came down the wrong street tonight. | 他今晚走错路了 |
[06:01] | Let’s just hold on a second. All right? Relax. | 我们别冲动 放轻松 |
[06:04] | Back off. Hey. Back off. Whoa! | 走开 走开 |
[06:06] | Hey! Back off. | 后退 |
[06:10] | Oh, you’re the tough guy, huh? | 你很猛喔 |
[06:16] | – So unsophisticated, X-5. – Of course. | – 毛毛躁躁的 X-5 – 果然 |
[06:20] | You’re doing your own stunts now? | 你特技动作亲自上场 |
[06:22] | Real cute, real cute. | 真俏皮 真俏皮 |
[06:28] | You quit with the magic and fight fair. | 别用魔法 公平对干 |
[06:31] | Oh, shoot! | 可恶 |
[06:33] | It’s not a fair fight. | 这不是讲公平的 |
[07:01] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错什么 |
[07:03] | Yeah, but why’d you run? | 那何必跑 |
[07:05] | A little over the top, don’t you think, all the shadow play? | 大玩影子游戏不会太夸张吗 |
[07:12] | I thought it was spot on. | 我觉得刚刚好 |
[07:41] | All available analysts report to Chronomonitor… | 有空的分析师请向监时员报到… |
[07:44] | – Suits you. – You must love this. | – 很合身 – 你一定乐坏了 |
[07:46] | It’s tighter than you think it’s gonna be, isn’t it? | 这玩意比你想的紧吧 |
[07:48] | Yeah. I’ll get you a looser one next time. | 对 下次找松的给你 |
[07:50] | – What is this? – That’s a TemPad. | – 这是什么 – 时间平板 |
[07:52] | – What did you do? – I put colorful buttons on it for you. | – 你做了什么 – 为你加了彩色按键 |
[07:55] | You will tell us if you found Sylvie when you’ve had time in holding. | 等你坐牢时再告诉我们是否找到希薇 |
[07:59] | Right. ‘Cause I’m a criminal, right? | 对 因为我是罪犯 |
[08:00] | Okay, come on, get in there. | 好了 进去吧 |
[08:03] | Come on! | 快走 |
[08:05] | Keep moving. | 往前走 |
[08:08] | I see X-5 didn’t go quietly. | X-5并不低调 |
[08:10] | Quietly is not his strong suit. | 低调不是他的强项 |
[08:12] | But he will talk once he’s had time to marinate. | 等他有时间沉淀 他会说的 |
[08:15] | – What about this? – Have O.B. check it out. | – 这个呢 – 请老欧看一下 |
[08:27] | O.B.? Hello? | 老欧 在吗 |
[08:31] | Ouroboros? | 欧罗波洛 |
[08:36] | Oh, man, I’m good. | 我真厉害 |
[08:38] | Okay, I’ve gotta weave these two wires together, and… | 把这两条线缠在一起 |
[08:41] | I’ve gotta make this neat and tight, so it holds fast. | 缠紧一点才会牢固 |
[08:43] | – Ah. O.B.? – Oh! Hey, guys. | – 老欧 – 你们好 |
[08:47] | – Uh… How are things going? – Well, the Loom is in rough shape. | – 情况如何 – 隐力状况不佳 |
[08:51] | But I’m trying to figure out a retrofit device | 我想做一台升级装置 |
[08:53] | to handle all those new branches. | 处理那些新支轴 |
[08:55] | He’s got it covered. | 他搞定了 |
[08:56] | O.B., could I get you to take a look at this TemPad? | 老欧 你能看看这台时间平板吗 |
[09:02] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[09:06] | Ah. Interesting. | 有意思 |
[09:08] | Yeah, I can definitely get into it. | 我当然能检查一下 |
[09:10] | Do you think this is a higher priority than preventing a Temporal meltdown? | 这比避免时间崩坏更急吗 |
[09:14] | – Oh, no. – No. I’d stay focused | – 不会 – 你先专心… |
[09:15] | – on the Temporal meltdown. – I agree. | – 解决时间崩坏 – 没错 |
[09:18] | Seems prudent. Okay. | 这样比较保险 好 |
[09:20] | Everything you need to know about this, I wrote about it in here. | 这个需要知道的一切 我都写在这里 |
[09:29] | Any hits on Renslayer’s TemPad? | 洛斯蕾尔的时间平板有动静吗 |
[09:33] | – The Renslayer trace? – Why are you whispering? | – 洛斯蕾尔的行踪 – 干嘛小声讲话 |
[09:35] | It’s a secret mission, right? | 这是秘密任务吧 |
[09:38] | Renslayer killed C-20, | 洛斯蕾尔杀了C-20 |
[09:39] | attempted to kill Mobius, threw me in Time Jail | 杀害莫比乌斯未遂 把我关进时间监狱 |
[09:42] | and tried to take over the TVA. | 企图接管时变局 |
[09:44] | Why would tracking her TemPad be a secret? | 追踪她的时间平板怎么会是秘密 |
[09:47] | – Right. – Right. | – 对 – 对 |
[09:50] | Right. But no, no hits. | 对 不过没有动静 |
[09:53] | With Miss Minutes down, the analysts are running traces manually. | 分钟小姐故障 分析师在手动分析踪迹 |
[09:57] | And with all the extra branches, | 因为多了那些支轴 |
[09:59] | it’s like trying to find a needle in a haystack. | 就像大海捞针 |
[10:01] | But I did find something else. | 不过我发现了别的 |
[10:05] | Renslayer erased the data from her TemPad, | 洛斯蕾尔从时间平板上删除资料 |
[10:08] | but I was able to piece together who sent the last message. | 但我查出最后的讯息是谁传的 |
[10:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:13] | I’ll screw this back in, right? | 我把这个锁回去 |
[10:15] | That’s what it said on page seven. | 第七页是这么写的 |
[10:17] | No. Section 42 should match with the system manager. | 不对 第42节说 应该跟系统管理员符合 |
[10:19] | Is that with the red light? | 是亮红灯吗 |
[10:20] | – We’ve tried that. – Well, try it again. | – 那个试过了 – 再试一次 |
[10:22] | You didn’t have that pressed back, did you? | 你没把那个压回去吧 |
[10:24] | It’s too complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[10:25] | Am I on the wrong page or… | 我看错页还是… |
[10:27] | I was just seeing upside down. | 我看颠倒了 |
[10:29] | – I can’t focus. It’s like gibberish. – Mobius. | – 我无法专心 这狗屁不通 – 莫比乌斯 |
[10:31] | Here’s what’ll help focus. If we don’t work this out, | 听我的话 如果不搞定 |
[10:34] | this place is gonna be destroyed. Temporal meltdown or not. | 这里就会被摧毁 不管有没有时间崩坏 |
[10:36] | – Okay, I’ll tell them. – Casey, tell them what you just told me. | – 我告诉他们 – 凯西 把你刚说的告诉他们 |
[10:39] | Miss Minutes is helping Renslayer. | 分钟小姐在帮洛斯蕾尔 |
[10:42] | – What? – That explains the radio silence. | – 什么 – 难怪无消无息 |
[10:45] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[10:49] | Um, when I was in the past, | 当我在过去时 |
[10:51] | I heard something. | 听到一个东西 |
[10:52] | An old conversation between Renslayer and He Who Remains. | 洛斯蕾尔和留存者的一段对话 |
[10:57] | It sounded like they were partners. | 听起来他们是伙伴 |
[10:58] | She really is… Full of surprises. | 她真是…惊奇连连 |
[11:02] | You can say that again. | 一点也没错 |
[11:04] | Where are they, Renslayer, Miss Minutes? | 洛斯蕾尔和分钟小姐在哪里 |
[11:06] | Not sure, but I’ll keep searching. | 不知道 我会继续找 |
[11:08] | If there’s a hit on the TemPad, I’ll let you know. | 时间平板有动静的话我会告知 |
[11:10] | But it’ll take some time, so… | 不过需要一点时间 |
[11:13] | – How are things going here? – No, not that great. | – 这里进行得如何 – 不太顺利 |
[11:16] | It’s all right. We’ll get there. | 没关系 会有结果的 |
[11:17] | – When were you gonna tell us about… – What is that? | – 你打算何时告诉我们… – 那是什么 |
[11:19] | It’s just a rigged TemPad. | 临时拼凑的时间平板 |
[11:21] | – What does it do? – That’s what we’re trying to work out. | – 做什么用的 – 我们正想搞清楚 |
[11:24] | X-5 says it somehow blocks TVA tracking. | X-5说它阻挡了时变局追踪功能 |
[11:26] | That’s not what it does. | 那不是它的作用 |
[11:29] | Sure. | 好 |
[11:31] | Yeah. Haven’t you read the TVA Guidebook? | 你们没看时变局手册吗 |
[11:33] | I mean, I haven’t memorized it, but… Uh-huh. | 我是没背起来 不过… |
[11:37] | It’ll take me a while to analyze the modifications, | 分析修改的部分要一点时间 |
[11:40] | but this definitely doesn’t block any trackers, that’s for sure. | 不过这根本不会阻挡任何追踪器 |
[11:45] | That’s where we’ll start with X-5. | 先问X-5这一点 |
[11:48] | Let’s take a run at Brad Wolfe. | 我们从布莱德沃夫下手 |
[11:50] | – Let’s take a big run at him. – Thank you. | – 从他下手 – 谢谢 |
[11:58] | Okay, keep it simple. Where’s Dox? | 把问题简单化 达思在哪 |
[12:01] | Where’s Sylvie? And what did he do to that TemPad? | 希薇在哪 他对时间平板动什么手脚 |
[12:04] | That’s all we need to find out. Okay? | 搞清楚这些问题即可 |
[12:06] | But of course, Brad knows us, and he knows our tactics. | 当然 布莱德了解我们 知道我们的战术 |
[12:09] | But that’s what makes for an interesting chess match. | 不过这样交手才有趣 |
[12:11] | Okay, most of all, Brad’s an asshole. | 最重要的是 布莱德是混蛋 |
[12:14] | So, don’t let him get under your skin, all right? Okay? Loki? | 别被他激怒 好吗 洛基 |
[12:17] | What? | 怎样 |
[12:20] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:24] | Oh, welcome back. Why don’t you go ahead and take this Time Collar off | 欢迎回来 不如把这时间领拿下来 |
[12:27] | and start treating me like somebody who outranks you? | 开始把我当成你们的长官吧 |
[12:30] | – I don’t work here. – Oh, that’s a good point. | – 我不在这里工作 – 有道理 |
[12:32] | You should stop talking. | 那就别说话了 |
[12:38] | – Making movies. – Don’t waste our time, X-5. | – 拍电影 – 别浪费我们时间 X-5 |
[12:41] | – It’s Brad. Bradley. – Right, Brad. | – 我叫布莱德 布莱德利 – 好 布莱德 |
[12:45] | Let’s cut to the chase, shall we? | 我们废话少说 |
[12:47] | What did you do to this TemPad? | 你对这台时间平板动什么手脚 |
[12:51] | – Answer the question. – It blocks your trackers. | – 回答问题 – 它会阻挡你们的追踪器 |
[12:54] | – No, it doesn’t. – Yeah, no shit. | – 才怪 – 没骗你 |
[12:56] | – What is it designed for, X-5? – It’s Brad. | – 它原本的功用是什么 X-5 – 我叫布莱德 |
[12:59] | Under whose authority are you holding me here? | 谁准你们把我关在这里 |
[13:01] | Looking around, I do not see anyone ranking high to make that call. | 我看这里没有能做决定的长官 |
[13:05] | I don’t need approval to detain a hunter that abandoned his post. | 拘留擅离职守的猎人不需要准许 |
[13:08] | Oh, that’s good. That’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[13:11] | But weren’t you the one blabbering on and on | 你不就是那个一直鬼扯 |
[13:15] | Well, I went down and got my life. What exactly are you mad at me about? | 我去那里有了自己的人生 你到底不爽我什么 |
[13:19] | There are lives at stake. | 有人命在旦夕 |
[13:23] | There are lives at stake? | 有人命在旦夕 |
[13:28] | Oh, you’ve got some nerve. | 好大的胆子 |
[13:31] | “There are lives at stake.” | 「有人命在旦夕」 |
[13:35] | Everyone here knows what you’re doing, you know? | 这里每个人都知道你想干嘛 |
[13:38] | You’re just trying to make up for all the terrible, | 你只是想弥补你人生中 |
[13:42] | awful shit you’ve done in your life, you pathetic little man. | 干过的那些鸟事 可悲的烂人 |
[13:46] | – Okay, that’s enough. – No, no, Mobius. No, it’s… | – 够了 – 不 莫比乌斯… |
[13:50] | It’s riveting. | 挺有意思的 |
[13:52] | – Keep going. I want to hear more. – Good. | – 说下去 我想听 – 很好 |
[13:56] | See, everything you and Sylvie have ever done to try to help, | 你和希薇尽全力想帮忙 |
[14:00] | – has only ever made it worse. – Is that right? | – 可是却越帮越忙 – 是吗 |
[14:03] | See, I’ve read your file. | 我看过你的档案 |
[14:06] | It’s you. You’re the problem. | 是你 你就是问题所在 |
[14:10] | Every time we’ve ever found a you. | 每次我们都会发现一个你 |
[14:13] | Problem is, you think you’re special, but you’re not. | 你自以为特别 其实不然 |
[14:15] | So, it doesn’t matter what outfit you put on, | 不管你穿什么 怎么扮装 |
[14:18] | play dress up or what little lies you tell your friends | 对朋友说善意的谎言 甚至骗自己 |
[14:21] | or even the lies you tell yourself. | 都不重要 |
[14:23] | At the end of the day, you just make everything worse. | 到头来 你就是使情况雪上加霜 |
[14:29] | For Mobius, for B-15, | 对莫比乌斯 对B-15 |
[14:32] | for your mother. | 对你母亲都是 |
[14:35] | ‘Cause that’s what you do. | 这就是你 |
[14:39] | You lose. You’re a loser. | 你输了 你是失败者 |
[14:42] | Loki. | 洛基 |
[14:43] | Stop trying to be a hero, man. | 别再想逞英雄 |
[14:49] | You’re a villain. | 你是恶棍 |
[14:51] | And you’re good at it. Do that. | 而且表现不俗 别转型 |
[15:03] | Thank you, Brad… | 谢谢你 布莱德 |
[15:06] | very much. | 很感谢 |
[15:09] | I really am touched. | 我深受感动 |
[15:13] | You know, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:15] | I have done some terrible, awful things. | 我干过一些很糟糕的事 |
[15:20] | Yeah, maybe that is who I am, and he knows. | 或许那就是我 他也知道 |
[15:25] | It’s the real me. A loser. | 那是真正的我 失败者 |
[15:31] | Always have been. Always will be. | 过去如此 未来亦然 |
[15:36] | And perhaps I’ve been… | 或许我一直… |
[15:40] | – holding something back. – Loki. | – 在压抑情绪 – 洛基 |
[15:43] | Perhaps I’ve just been biding my time. | 或许我一直在等待时机 |
[15:50] | Perhaps I’ve just been waiting for a moment like this, | 或许我在等待这样的时刻 |
[15:56] | so I can do terrible, | 才可以对你做出可怕… |
[16:00] | awful things to you. | 残酷的事情 |
[16:06] | So, let’s try this one more time. | 我们再来一次 |
[16:09] | Where is Sylvie? | 希薇在哪里 |
[16:17] | You’re way too obsessed with her. | 你太迷恋她了 |
[16:21] | He needs therapy. I can recommend someone… Okay. Come on. | – 他需要心理治疗 我能推荐医生 – 好了 |
[16:24] | …if you wanna work that out. | 如果你想治疗的话 |
[16:28] | Control your little pet, Mobius. | 控制一下你的小宠物 莫比乌斯 |
[16:32] | That got a little tense. | 刚才有点紧张 |
[16:35] | Hey, you wanna hear a good one? Knock, knock. | 想听笑话吗 叩叩 |
[16:39] | – Who’s there? – Brad. | – 是谁 – 布莱德 |
[16:42] | – Brad, who? – That’s showbiz. | – 哪个布莱德 – 这就是演艺圈 |
[16:47] | And I don’t want that to happen to you. | 我不要你碰上那种事 |
[16:49] | So, play along with us, answer our questions | 配合一下 回答我们的问题 |
[16:52] | and we’ll get you back there, so they don’t forget about you. | 我们就送你回去 免得他们忘了你 |
[16:54] | How’s that sound? | 听起来如何 |
[16:56] | – You would do that? – I will. | – 你说到做到 – 我会 |
[16:58] | – You promise? – I promise. | – 你保证 – 我保证 |
[17:04] | You seeing this? Mobius, you could be an actor. | 看到没 莫比乌斯 你能当演员 |
[17:09] | I’m not an actor, I’m an analyst. But thank you. | 我不是演员 我是分析师 不过谢了 |
[17:12] | You’re not an analyst. I’m not a hunter. | 你不是分析师 我不是猎人 |
[17:15] | None of this is real. | 这一切都不是真的 |
[17:22] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[17:23] | I think it does matter because none of this is real. | 我觉得很重要 因为这都不是真的 |
[17:25] | – Well, okay. – The TVA is not your real home. | – 好吧 – 时变局不是你真正的家 |
[17:28] | Mobius isn’t even your real name. | 莫比乌斯甚至不是你的真名 |
[17:31] | Well, it’s what I answer to. | 别人都这么叫我 |
[17:33] | Do you have any idea what kind of life you might have left behind? | 你知道你可能抛下什么人生吗 |
[17:37] | Who might be waiting for you back there? I mean, do you care? | 那边有谁在等你 你在乎吗 |
[17:40] | I mean, you know they took us. | 你知道他们带走我们 |
[17:43] | You know they took our lives, and you’re still here. | 你知道他们夺走我们的人生 你却还在这里 |
[17:47] | I mean, it’s kind of weird, man. I mean, you need to wake up. | 挺奇怪的 你必须醒醒 |
[17:50] | – I’m awake. – Yeah, no. You’re asleep. | – 我很清醒 – 不 你在睡觉 |
[17:52] | – You need to wake up, Mobius. – I’m awake. | – 你该醒醒了 莫比乌斯 – 我很清醒 |
[17:54] | – And until you do, you’re nothing. – No. | – 醒来之前你什么都不是 – 不 |
[17:57] | She is nothing. I don’t know where to start with that, but you’re nothing here. | 她什么都不是 不知从何讲起 你什么都不是 |
[18:01] | And until you wake up, you’re just a nowhere man. You’re a… | 除非醒来 否则你一无是处 |
[18:05] | You’re a nowhere man! You’re a silly little man. | 你一无是处 傻呼呼的小可怜 |
[18:08] | – Whoa! – Silly little man. | 小傻瓜 |
[18:12] | Mobius! Yes! | 莫比乌斯 对 |
[18:22] | What was that? – Nothing. | – 刚才是怎样 – 没事 |
[18:24] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | – 你还好吗 – 很好 |
[18:25] | – What happened back there? – Nothing. | – 刚才怎么回事 – 没事 |
[18:27] | – Didn’t seem like nothing. – It was tactical. | – 不像没事 – 那是战术 |
[18:30] | – Seems like he got under your skin. – Nope. | – 他好像惹毛你了 – 没有 |
[18:32] | He didn’t get under my skin. He got under your skin. | 他没惹毛我 是惹毛了你 |
[18:35] | Mobius, are you all right? I’ve never seen you like this before. | 莫比乌斯 你还好吗 我没看过你这样 |
[18:38] | – Seen me like what? – Okay, I’m not judging. | – 看过我怎样 – 好啦 我不是批评你 |
[18:40] | Feels like you are. Look, I told you I can play the heavy keys and I can… | 感觉你是 我说过我能扮黑脸 |
[18:44] | – Where are we? – I was following you. | – 这是哪里 – 我跟着你走 |
[18:46] | No, I was following you. | 不 我跟着你走 |
[18:49] | Mobius. You were clearly ahead of me. | 莫比乌斯 你明明在我前面 |
[18:55] | How about a slice of pie? | 吃块派吧 |
[18:59] | – Key lime. – Okay, great. Come on. | – 莱姆派 – 好 走吧 |
[19:20] | It’s really good. | 超好吃 |
[19:22] | It is. | 真的 |
[19:30] | Listen. That wasn’t tactical. | 听我说 那不是战术 |
[19:34] | I lost it. | 我一时失控 |
[19:37] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:40] | Look, it happens. | 这种事难免 |
[19:43] | You know, sometimes a rage builds up and you just gotta… let it out. | 有时怒气不断累积 总得释放出来 |
[19:50] | Do you remember that time | 你记得那次 |
[19:52] | I was so angry with my father and my brother, | 我好气我父亲和我哥 |
[19:54] | I went down to Earth | 就跑到地球去 |
[19:56] | and I held the whole of New York City hostage with an alien army? | 跟一批外星人大军挟持整个纽约市吗 |
[20:00] | Tried to use the Mind Stone on Tony Stark. | 设法用心灵宝石对付东尼史塔克 |
[20:02] | It didn’t work, so I threw him off the building. | 结果没用 我就把他扔到大楼外 |
[20:05] | I mean, let me tell you something. | 所以 告诉你 |
[20:08] | – Wasn’t tactical. – Yeah. | – 那不是战术 – 对 |
[20:09] | I lost it. | 我一时失控 |
[20:12] | Sometimes our emotions get the better of us. | 我们有时会被情绪打败 |
[20:14] | You can say that again. | 一点也没错 |
[20:18] | Let me ask you something. | 问你一件事 |
[20:21] | X-5, you know, he obviously | X-5 他很明显… |
[20:24] | touched a nerve, right? | 打到了痛处 对吧 |
[20:33] | Look, that’s the last thing I should be thinking about. | 那是我最不该去想的一件事 |
[20:36] | Are you– Aren’t you curious? | 你不好奇吗 |
[20:38] | Don’t you want to see the life you were supposed to live | 不想去看看他们绑架你 |
[20:41] | before they kidnapped you and brought you into the TVA? | 带你进时变局之前 你原本该过的生活吗 |
[20:43] | – Not really. – Why? | – 不想 – 为什么 |
[20:46] | – Because it’s not my life. – But it could have been. | – 那不是我的人生 – 原本可能是 |
[20:48] | It isn’t. This is. | 不是 这才是 |
[20:51] | I’d like to thank the guy who kidnapped me and brought me here. | 我想感谢绑架我 带我来的那个人 |
[20:54] | Got me this pie. | 让我吃到这块派 |
[20:57] | If you never look, you’ll never know. | 你不看的话永远不知道 |
[20:59] | The TVA is the only life I’ve ever known. I like it. | 时变局是我仅有的人生 我喜欢 |
[21:04] | Look, I understand that. I get it, you know, you might think twice in case… | 我了解 我懂 但你能再考虑一下 |
[21:09] | it’s something bad and you… | 如果它不好… |
[21:11] | Or something good. Something bad, I can handle. | 或很好 坏的我能接受 |
[21:14] | What if it’s something good? | 如果是美好人生呢 |
[21:16] | Do you think I wanna have that rattling around in here? | 你想我愿意让它在脑中打转吗 |
[21:19] | – Of course not. – Sure. | – 当然不想 – 也对 |
[21:35] | You know, X-5 isn’t gonna talk. | X-5不会说的 |
[21:37] | X-5 is gonna talk. We just have to find a way in. | X-5会说 只要我们让他卸下心防 |
[21:41] | All right. So what aren’t we asking this time? | 好 这次别问什么 |
[21:43] | Look, X-5 is a good hunter, okay? | X-5是个优秀的猎人 |
[21:47] | He’s very good at his job. | 表现出色 |
[21:49] | So, does it really make sense that he could spend all that time down there | 所以他在那边那么久却没找到希薇 |
[21:53] | and not find Sylvie? | 合理吗 |
[21:55] | Look, Sylvie spent her whole life hiding. He didn’t find her. | 希薇躲了一辈子 他没找到她 |
[21:59] | Yes, but maybe he got a little help from that TemPad. | 对 但也许他得到时间平板的帮助 |
[22:02] | Okay. If he found her and walked away, | 好 如果他找到她却走掉 |
[22:07] | then she didn’t know he found her. That makes sense. | 她就不知情 那很合理 |
[22:09] | Think about it. He found her, but maybe didn’t turn her in | 想想看 他发现她 却没将她交出来 |
[22:18] | – He wants more time to be Brad Wolfe. – Who wouldn’t? | – 他想继续当布莱德沃夫 – 谁不想 |
[22:20] | Right. | 对 |
[22:21] | Now, we just have to find a way to get him to admit it. | 我们想办法让他承认就行了 |
[22:25] | He’s the only one who knows where Sylvie is. | 只有他知道希薇的下落 |
[22:27] | Just gotta make him talk. | 非让他开口不可 |
[22:29] | Well, come on. You’re the God of Mischief. | 拜托 你是恶作剧之神 |
[22:32] | Right? | 对吧 |
[22:35] | Loom status unstable. | 隐力状态不稳 |
[22:37] | Please take immediate action. | 请采取应变措施 |
[22:49] | Loom status unstable. | 隐力状态不稳 |
[22:51] | Please take immediate action. | 请采取应变措施 |
[23:22] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[23:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:45] | Hello, Loki. Ready for round two? | 你好 洛基 准备进行第二回合吗 |
[23:49] | I felt like I just, need another session, you know? | 我觉得我需要再做一次谘商 |
[23:53] | Get a few things off my chest. | 一吐为快 |
[23:56] | Gonna try the hardball tactics this time? | 这次是要来硬的吗 |
[24:00] | – Something like that. – Okay. | – 可以这么说 – 好 |
[24:25] | Where’s B-15? | B-15在哪里 |
[24:28] | She’s not gonna be attending this session. | 她不会参加这次谘商 |
[24:30] | Oh, I get it. So, you come in here without B-15 | 我懂了 你们没找B-15来 |
[24:33] | and I’m supposed to believe you’re gonna torture me, Mobius? | 我就该相信你们会凌迟我吗 |
[24:36] | Well, let’s simplify everything. | 我们来归纳一下 |
[24:37] | You have information that we need. | 你有我们需要的情报 |
[24:41] | You don’t want to give it to us. | 却不想给我们 |
[24:43] | So, how do we find common ground? | 我们该如何找到交集呢 |
[24:45] | – You are gettin’ desperate. – You’re not wrong. He’s not wrong. | – 你们急了 – 没错 他没说错 |
[24:49] | We’re definitely getting desperate. | 我们确实越来越急 |
[24:51] | And I’ll be honest with you, we’re down to our last option. | 不瞒你说 我们只剩最后的选择 |
[24:54] | – And your last chance. – This is cute. | – 也是你最后的机会 – 真逗趣 |
[24:57] | Which one of you came up with this script? | 你们谁想出这套剧本的 |
[24:59] | Because you’re a tough nut to crack, | 因为你死鸭子嘴硬 |
[25:01] | you’ve left us no choice but to kind of ramp… | 我们只好发… |
[25:03] | Mobius, controller. | 莫比乌斯 控制器 |
[25:06] | Right, okay. | 对 好 |
[25:08] | We can’t start the festivities without that little baby. Stand by. | 少了那玩意就嗨不起来 等着 |
[25:26] | Hey, open up. | 喂 开门 |
[25:29] | – Hey. Loki? – Turns out, | – 喂 洛基 – 结果 |
[25:31] | there is actually one other option. | 其实有另一个选择 |
[25:35] | No, no! Hey! | 不行…喂 |
[25:38] | You sniffed us out, Brad. | 你猜出我们的心机 布莱德 |
[25:41] | And I knew you would, because you’re a clever chap. | 我就知道你会 毕竟你很精明 |
[25:44] | So guess what? I wrote a little script of my own. | 你猜怎样 我亲自写了套剧本 |
[25:47] | Loki. Loki, this isn’t right. Open up! | 洛基 这样不行 开门 |
[25:51] | That thing does not work without the controller, though, so… | 那东西没控制器就不能用 |
[25:55] | What’re you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[25:59] | This one? | 这个 |
[26:01] | Okay, great. We’re gonna have a little Q and A. | 赞 来玩我问你答 |
[26:07] | Did you find Sylvie? And if you did, where is she? | 你找到希薇了吗 如果有 她在哪 |
[26:12] | Simple question, really, but doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy ourselves as we go along. | 这问题很简单 但我们还是能一边进行一边找乐子 |
[26:18] | This one’s plugged in. | 插上电了 |
[26:20] | You almost got me. | 差点被你耍了 |
[26:23] | You have no idea how to work that thing. | 你根本不会操作 |
[26:27] | I’m not trying to be a hero, Brad. | 我不想当英雄 布莱德 |
[26:30] | I’m a villain. Remember? | 我是恶棍 记得吗 |
[26:34] | No. Loki. | 不 洛基 |
[26:35] | This isn’t the kind of mischief I was talking about! | 这不是我说的那种恶作剧 |
[26:38] | Hey! Loki, you’re not a villain. You’re not… | 洛基 你不是恶棍 你不是… |
[26:42] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[26:46] | Um, earlier, I said some really hurtful things, | 之前我说了很伤人的话 |
[26:48] | and I brought up your mother. And I am really sorry about that. | 我提到你母亲 真的很抱歉 |
[26:53] | – Mobius! Hey, get in here! – It’s locked, Brad. It’s locked! | – 莫比乌斯 喂 快进来 – 布莱德 锁住了 |
[27:01] | You need to put that down. | 你得把它放下 |
[27:02] | That’s… you don’t know what you’re doing with that. | 那个…你不知道那能干嘛 |
[27:05] | What does this one do? | 这是做什么的 |
[27:13] | Sorry. Could’ve hurt yourself there. | 抱歉 差点伤到你 |
[27:17] | Hey, don’t just touch random buttons on that, okay? | 不要乱碰按钮 行吗 |
[27:20] | Mobius, get in here. | 莫比乌斯 进来 |
[27:21] | There’s a learning curve with this thing. | 熟能生巧 |
[27:23] | Yeah. There is a learning curve. | 对 熟能生巧 |
[27:24] | You could kill me with that. | 你可能害死我 |
[27:26] | Could I? | 可能吗 |
[27:35] | This is exciting. | 好刺激 |
[27:37] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[27:40] | Loki, turn it off. | 洛基 关掉 |
[27:41] | Let me try this. Let me try this. | 让我试试这个… |
[27:45] | Okay. Okay. All right. | 好啦…好 |
[27:48] | Sorry. That’s only made it smaller. | 抱歉 那只是让它变小 |
[27:51] | Now, look. I don’t know where Dox and the others are. Okay? I don’t know. | 听着 我不知道达思和其他人在哪 我不知道 |
[27:56] | I don’t if you know this, | 不晓得你知不知道 |
[27:58] | but I’ve done some terrible, awful things. | 我做过一些很可怕邪恶的事 |
[28:03] | Yeah, you have. You’re doing one right now. | 对 你现在正在做 |
[28:05] | Have some perspective on yourself. Okay! | 自己反省一下…好啦 |
[28:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:12] | Trial and error. | 在错误中学习 |
[28:16] | I swear I don’t know where they are. | 我发誓我不知道他们在哪 |
[28:18] | Brad. You’re so convincing. | 布莱德 你真有说服力 |
[28:21] | I want to believe you, but you’re just– You’re such a good actor. | 我想相信你 但你…你演技一流 |
[28:25] | Look, I really, I really don’t know. I swear. | 我真的不知道 我发誓 |
[28:28] | You’re so talented. | 你才华洋溢 |
[28:30] | – They did not tell me the plan. – Please tell me the truth. | – 他们没把计画告诉我 – 拜托说实话 |
[28:32] | – I know you’re lying. – Okay? Okay, okay. | – 我知道你在说谎 – 好啦… |
[28:35] | I lied. I lied, okay? I did. | 我说谎 行吗 我说谎 |
[28:37] | I was supposed to go look for Sylvie, but then, I bailed, okay? I bailed. | 我应该去找希薇 但我放弃了 我放弃了 |
[28:42] | Right. So, they told you to go after Sylvie and you bailed? | 他们叫你去找希薇 你却放弃了 |
[28:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:47] | What’s the penalty for a highly-decorated field officer abandoning his mission? | 战功彪炳的校官 放弃任务该受什么惩处 |
[28:52] | You and Dox, I don’t buy it. | 你和达思 我不信 |
[28:58] | Okay. Look, I swear, okay? | 好啦 听我说 我发誓 |
[29:01] | I went down there, and I went to get my life, okay? | 我去那里过我的人生 |
[29:04] | Because… none of this is real. | 因为这一切都不是真的 |
[29:06] | Well, if none of this is real, I guess you aren’t either. | 如果是那样 我想你也不是真的 |
[29:11] | Hey! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait. | 等一下… |
[29:18] | Just tell me where Sylvie is, Brad. | 告诉我希薇在哪里 布莱德 |
[29:21] | All right. | 好 |
[29:24] | I’ll tell you where she is. | 我告诉你她在哪 |
[29:25] | She has a new life! | 她有了新的人生 |
[29:30] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[29:33] | Got there in the end. | 总算 |
[29:36] | Why do you make it so hard on yourself, Brad? | 何必这样折磨自己 布莱德 |
[29:45] | One thing, you said you bailed on the mission. | 有一件事 你说你放弃任务 |
[29:50] | Yeah, but I found her first. She’s on a branch. | 但我先找到她 她在一条支轴上 |
[29:56] | – He knows where Sylvie is. – See? | – 他知道希薇在哪里 – 看吧 |
[29:58] | – Little bit of mischief. – Only as good as your plan. | – 只要稍微恶作剧一下 – 是你的计画厉害 |
[30:00] | Thank you. Let’s go, Zaniac. | 谢谢 走吧 札尼亚克 |
[30:02] | – Are you telling me that was– – Hell of a performance. | – 你们是说刚才… – 是一场精彩表演 |
[30:05] | If I tell you where she is, you’ll let me go? | 如果我说她在哪 你们会放我走吗 |
[30:07] | No. You’re gonna show us. | 不会 你带我们去 |
[30:13] | Hey, O.B., this is Casey. I thought he could help. | 老欧 这是凯西 我想他能帮忙 |
[30:17] | We’re all gonna die! – O.B.? | – 我们都要死了 – 老欧 |
[30:22] | We’re all gonna die! | 我们都要死了 |
[30:24] | Oh. Hey, nice to meet you. | 嗨 你好 |
[30:26] | – We’re all gonna die. – What do you mean? | – 我们都要死了 – 什么意思 |
[30:30] | The blast doors won’t open. | 防爆门打不开 |
[30:33] | Did you try the C-12 bypass pathway? | 你试过C-12旁路管道吗 |
[30:35] | That won’t work. | 那没用 |
[30:36] | – Are you sure? – Of course. I wrote it. | – 你确定 – 当然 是我写的 |
[30:42] | Wait… | 等等… |
[30:45] | You’re Ouroboros? | 你是欧罗波洛 |
[30:47] | – Yes. – You wrote the TVA Guidebook. | – 对 – 你写了时变局手册 |
[30:51] | – You’ve read it? – Read it? I practically memorized it. | – 你看过 – 看过 我都背起来了 |
[30:57] | Will you sign mine for me? | 你能帮我签名吗 |
[30:58] | – Of course I will. Happy to do it. – Yeah, just next to your picture. | – 当然 非常乐意 – 签在你照片旁边 |
[31:02] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[31:03] | You just said we were all gonna die. | 你刚刚说我们都要死了 |
[31:05] | Oh, right. The containment doors are locked, | 对 围阻门都锁住了 |
[31:08] | and only the person who designed it | 只有设计者在现场 |
[31:09] | can open it with a live scan of his temporal aura. | 扫描他的时间灵光才能打开它 |
[31:14] | He Who Remains. | 留存者 |
[31:16] | And he’s dead. | 他死了 |
[31:18] | So without Miss Minutes to help us override the lock, we’re stuck. | 没有分钟小姐帮忙解锁 我们就困住了 |
[31:22] | So, we have to convince | 所以我们得劝一个 |
[31:23] | a rogue artificial intelligence to come back to work? | 不受控的人工智慧回来工作 |
[31:26] | Whatever we’re doing, we gotta do it fast. | 无论如何都要快 |
[31:29] | The more those branches grow, | 那些支轴越成长 |
[31:31] | the closer this thing comes to melting down. | 这里就越接近崩坏 |
[31:34] | I’ll build the device, | 我来制作装置 |
[31:36] | but you need to find a way in or it won’t matter. | 但你们得设法进去 否则没辙 |
[31:45] | – Brad, walk. – Brad, I’m telling you right now, | – 布莱德 快走 – 我现在告诉你 |
[31:47] | if you’re wasting our time, you’re going right back in the Gizmo. | 你敢浪费我们时间 就给我回死立方里 |
[31:50] | Would you like getting scrunched up in the cube? | 你想被压烂在那方块里吗 |
[31:52] | Hey, hey, hey! Okay. All right. Look, she’s in there, all right. | 好啦…她在里面 |
[31:55] | She’s in there. So, why don’t you guys | 她在里面 你们呢 |
[31:58] | just head on in and remember that I’m the one who brought you here, | 直接进去 记得是我带你们来的 |
[32:01] | and a deal’s a deal. All right? | 条件都讲好了 |
[32:03] | So, you go ahead, I’m gonna head on back. | 你们去吧 我回去了 |
[32:05] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Why are you so jumpy? | 等一下 你干嘛这么急躁 |
[32:08] | – It’s making me nervous. – I’m not jumpy. I’m not nervous. | – 害我紧张 – 我没有 我不紧张 |
[32:11] | – All right. – Yeah, you’re like, you wanna take off. | – 好 – 你想走人了 |
[32:13] | I just don’t wanna be around a Variant who killed 400 of our co-workers. | 我不想看到杀了我们四百个同事的变体 |
[32:17] | So I’m just gonna… If you just open the door… | 所以我要…麻烦你开门 |
[32:24] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[32:27] | If she’s here, I have to find out what she knows. | 如果她在这里 我得搞清楚她知道什么 |
[32:32] | I’ll do the talking. Be ready. | 我来开口 准备好 |
[32:38] | Hey, can you refill the straw dispenser when you get a sec? | 有空可以补一下吸管吗 |
[32:41] | Already done it. | 补好了 |
[32:43] | Bill, order’s up. | 比尔 餐点好了 |
[32:50] | Thanks, Sylvie. | 谢了 希薇 |
[33:08] | This feels tense. | 感觉好尴尬 |
[33:09] | What do you say we leave them to it. We head on back to the TVA. | 让他们独处吧 我们回时变局 |
[33:12] | What are you talking about? No. | 你在说什么 不行 |
[33:14] | I’m not going anywhere until I get some apple pie. | 没吃到苹果派我不走 |
[33:16] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不… |
[33:32] | Hi. | 你好 |
[33:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[33:43] | Listen, I haven’t got all day. You’re gonna order something? Or, what? | 时间宝贵 你要不要点餐 |
[33:46] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[33:50] | My break’s in five minutes. | 我五分钟后休息 |
[34:01] | It’s a short break, so talk fast. | 休息时间很短 有话快说 |
[34:24] | Uh, I know I’m the last person you want to see. | 我知道你根本不想见到我 |
[34:26] | Correct. | 没错 |
[34:33] | I, uh… | 我… |
[34:37] | I haven’t come here to make trouble. | 我不是来惹麻烦的 |
[34:38] | Then why are you here? | 那你来干嘛 |
[34:44] | Uh… this is gonna sound strange. | 听起来会很奇怪 |
[34:49] | But… there’s been a problem. | 可是…出问题了 |
[34:53] | It’s complicated. | 说来复杂 |
[34:57] | I’ve been pulled through time. | 我在时间中受到拉扯 |
[35:02] | Between the past and the present. I was in the past… | 在过去和现在之间 我在过去… |
[35:05] | Oh, just get to the point, Loki. | 说重点 洛基 |
[35:07] | Sylvie, I was in the future and I saw you. | 希薇 我在未来看到你 |
[35:11] | The TVA is in danger. And you were there. I need to know why. | 时变局有危险 你在那里 我得知道原因 |
[35:15] | So you see the future now? Cool. | 你看见未来啰 酷 |
[35:18] | It’s not something I chose. | 那不是我选择的 |
[35:21] | Look, as much as I’d love to see the TVA burnt to the ground, | 尽管我想目睹时变局烧成灰 |
[35:24] | I have no intention of going back there. | 但我不想回去 |
[35:28] | My life’s here now, and I’m not running. I’m happy. | 我的人生在这里 不必逃 我很快乐 |
[35:32] | Explain what I saw, then. | 那解释一下我看到的 |
[35:34] | – I don’t know. I don’t care. – It’s the future. It’s going to happen. | – 我不知道 也不在乎 – 那是未来 终究会发生 |
[35:37] | Is it? Really? | 是吗 真假 |
[35:39] | Because that sounds a lot like the future’s already been written. | 听起来超像已经写好的未来 |
[35:42] | And we both know that it hasn’t. Not anymore. | 我们都知道还没写好 再也不是了 |
[35:45] | I made sure of that. | 我早就搞定了 |
[35:48] | Enchant me. You can see what I saw. | 惑控我 你能看到我看见的 |
[35:50] | I don’t want to see. I want nothing to do with this. | 我不想看 我不想扯上这件事 |
[35:53] | I have no answers. | 我没有答案给你 |
[35:54] | If we don’t work together, I can’t guarantee how long this will be here. | 如果我们不合作 我无法担保这里能维持多久 |
[35:57] | – You have some nerve coming. – Nerve? | – 你竟有胆来鬼扯时变局 – 有胆 |
[36:01] | This is bigger than the TVA. This is about everything. | 这件事比时变局更严重 关乎一切 |
[36:05] | You like it here? | 你喜欢这里吗 |
[36:06] | You like this place? You’ve made a home? | 喜欢这地方 把它当成家了 |
[36:10] | If what He Who Remains said is true, | 如果留存者说的是真的 |
[36:12] | the TVA is the only defense. | 时变局就是唯一的防御措施 |
[36:15] | And if what I saw of you is true, | 如果我看见的你是真的 |
[36:17] | then there’s nothing that stands between this world and utter destruction. | 这世界就注定彻底毁灭 |
[36:20] | Without the TVA, all of this, everything… | 没有时变局 这所有的一切… |
[36:24] | is gone. | 都会消失 |
[36:27] | I thought you were setting us up for an ambush. | 我以为你会借机突袭我们 |
[36:30] | Hell, you were just setting us up for a great meal. Thank you. | 结果你设计我们来吃大餐 谢谢 |
[36:33] | What is happening right now? | 现在是怎样 |
[36:35] | They’re going over every detail of their relationship that’s ever happened. | 他们在回顾两人感情中的点点滴滴 |
[36:38] | Look. It’s a complicated relationship, okay? | 他们的感情很复杂 |
[36:40] | There’s a lot to unpack when you’re basically | 当你跟自己谈感情 |
[36:42] | – in a relationship with yourself. – Yeah. | – 能谈的可多了 – 最好是 |
[36:45] | They say opposites attract. No. | 人家说死对头互相吸引 不对 |
[36:47] | What is this? | 这是干嘛 |
[36:49] | God, it’s weird. | 天啊 好奇怪 |
[36:51] | – But I brought you Sylvie. I did that. – Yeah. | – 但我带你来找希薇 – 对 |
[36:53] | I held up my end of the bargain. | 说到做到 |
[36:55] | – You hold up your end of the bargain. – I will. | – 你也得说到做到 – 我会的 |
[36:59] | Can we just talk for a second, about how crazy life is? | 我们能聊一下人生有多疯狂吗 |
[37:02] | I mean, ten minutes ago, | 十分钟前 |
[37:03] | you were screaming at me, “You’re nothing!” | 你才对我喊:「你什么都不是」 |
[37:06] | And then I kind of freaked out and basically tortured you. | 然后我抓狂 开始凌迟你 |
[37:09] | And now here we are, | 现在我们却在这里 |
[37:11] | enjoying a meal like gentlemen. | 心平气和地享用美食 |
[37:12] | You slapped me in the face. I won’t forget… | 你赏我巴掌 我不会忘记… |
[37:14] | But I got you a shake. Okay? | 我请你喝奶昔 对吧 |
[37:17] | Look, just enjoy this. Tell me about Zaniac. | 好好享受 跟我聊聊《札尼亚克》 |
[37:21] | – What about it? – I wanna know about it. | – 聊什么 – 我想了解一下 |
[37:23] | – Oh, come on. – Can… Please. | – 不会吧 – 拜托啦 |
[37:24] | – You don’t care about my movie. – Brad, I saw the poster. | – 你才不鸟我的电影 – 布莱德 我看见海报 |
[37:27] | – It looked scary. – It’s not. It’s not. | – 看起来很恐怖 – 并没有 |
[37:31] | It’s not scary. It’s elevated thriller, all right? | 不恐怖 它是高级惊悚片 |
[37:33] | – It is? Yeah? – It’s cinema. Thank you very much. | – 是吗 – 它是电影 帮帮忙 |
[37:36] | You can’t see it. Get your own tickets. Not hooking you up. Not after this. | 你不懂 自己买票 我才不请你 |
[37:39] | I will. I will. | 我会去看 |
[37:41] | Look, why don’t we just get this to go? | 我们干脆带走吧 |
[37:43] | How about that? It packs right up. | 如何 打包起来 |
[37:45] | Let’s just get it to go and we get up and we get out of here. | 把它带走 离开这里 |
[37:48] | – How about that? – You’re like a broken record. | – 怎么样 – 你就像坏掉的唱片 |
[37:53] | Although now it’s just, “Get me out of here.” | 现在变成「带我离开」 |
[37:57] | Is this a setup? | 这是陷阱吗 |
[38:00] | Hey. Hey. What’s going on? | 欸…怎么回事 |
[38:04] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[38:08] | I’ve got to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[38:10] | You’ll give everyone free will and walk away? | 你给大家自由意志就一走了之 |
[38:12] | That’s the way it works. You’re welcome. | 本来就是这样 不客气 |
[38:16] | He shows up again, his Variants, what are you gonna do? | 他又出现了 他的变体 你会怎么做 |
[38:19] | Kill ’em. | 杀了他们 |
[38:20] | Sorry to interrupt. I think Brad’s got something | 抱歉打个岔 布莱德有件事 |
[38:23] | that he might want to get off his chest. | 想要一吐为快 |
[38:25] | Zaniac’s getting a sequel. And you’re both invited. | 《札尼亚克》要拍续集 欢迎两位来 |
[38:27] | – Hey, we can wait all day. – No, we can’t. | – 喂 我们能等一整天 – 不能 |
[38:29] | We need to talk about this back at the TVA. | 我们得回到时变局再谈 |
[38:32] | – No. We can talk here. Now. – Now. | – 不 可以在这里谈 – 现在谈 |
[38:34] | Fine. If we stay here, we’re all gonna die. | 好 留下来我们都会死 |
[38:38] | They’re gonna die. Orange shirt, she’s gonna die. | 他们都会死 橘衣姐也会死 |
[38:41] | Most importantly, we are all gonna die. | 最重要的是 我们都会死 |
[38:43] | This is gone! Unless we… | 这也会消失 除非我们… |
[38:47] | – All this for Sylvie? – I don’t buy it. | – 都是为了找希薇 – 我不信 |
[38:52] | – They’re gonna bomb every branch. – Yeah, including this one. | – 他们会炸掉每条支轴 – 对 包括这条 |
[38:55] | – Where do we go? – I’ll show you. | – 我们该去哪 – 我带路 |
[38:57] | – B-15, incoming. Let’s go. – Great. | – B-15来了 走 – 太好了 |
[39:02] | Targets are popping up all over the branches. | 目标从各支轴上冒出来 |
[39:05] | HUNTER B-15: We need to know where this attack is coming from. | 我们得知道攻击来自哪里 |
[39:10] | What’s happening? HUNTER B-15: Mobius. What is going on? | – 怎么回事 – 莫比乌斯 怎么了 |
[39:12] | Dox wasn’t looking for Sylvie. | 达思不是在找希薇 |
[39:13] | She’s gonna prune all the new branches. | 她会删减所有新支轴 |
[39:15] | She already is. Mobius, she’s gonna kill them all. | 她已经动手了 莫比乌斯 她会杀光他们 |
[39:19] | No pattern to it. | 没有固定模式 |
[39:21] | Start tracking those charges. | 开始追踪那些炸药 |
[39:25] | How are you on supplies? Low on reset charges. | – 补给品怎么样 – 重置炸药量不足 |
[39:28] | What are they doing with the Time Doors? | 他们要怎么利用时间门 |
[39:30] | Looks like they’re connected to the TemPads. | 看来是连到时间平板 |
[39:32] | Maybe that’s why Brad’s was modified. | 或许那就是布莱德被修改的原因 |
[39:36] | They’ve pruned 30% of the branches. | 他们删减了三成的支轴 |
[39:38] | Is Mobius on the ground yet? | 莫比乌斯到现场了吗 |
[39:39] | HUNTER B-15: Mobius, they’re killing billions. | 莫比乌斯 他们会残杀数十亿人 |
[39:42] | Take Dox down now. | 立刻解决掉达思 |
[39:44] | Minutemen are carrying reset charges. | 瞬息特警携带重置炸药 |
[39:48] | Connected to that control panel. | 它们全连结到控制台 |
[39:50] | That’s our target. | 那是我们的目标 |
[39:52] | – I’ll distract them. – Okay. | – 我来分散他们的注意力 – 好 |
[40:00] | Our mission is compromised. | 我们的任务遭遇阻碍 |
[40:02] | Set off what you can! | 全力引爆 |
[40:10] | We have to stop this. Can we disarm the charges? | 我们得阻止他们 可以解除炸药吗 |
[40:13] | It’s possible if we can track them, but there’s too many. I’m gonna call O.B. | 能追踪他们就可以 但人数太多 我来打给老欧 |
[40:23] | Over here! | 在这边 |
[40:24] | We’re too late. Finish it! | 我们太迟了 快完成 |
[40:40] | Don’t overthink it. | 别想太多 |
[40:57] | Is this all of Dox’s loyalists? | 效忠达思的就这些 |
[40:59] | Everyone who didn’t escape. | 没逃走的都是 |
[41:01] | HUNTER B-15: Mobius, you should come back. | 莫比乌斯 你该回来了 |
[41:04] | Loki, we need to go. | 洛基 该走了 |
[41:41] | Those are people. | 那些都是人啊 |
[41:49] | Those are lives. | 那些是生命 |
[42:04] | Uh, guys, I got a hit on Renslayer’s TemPad. | 各位 洛斯蕾尔的时间平板有动静 |
[42:34] | – Sylvie… – Is this the best you lot can do? | – 希薇… – 你们尽力了吗 |
[42:37] | There was nothing we could do. | 我们无能为力 |
[42:40] | Some defense. | 好一个防御措施 |
[42:43] | The TVA is the problem. It’s broken, it’s rotten. | 问题在时变局 它失能了 烂到骨子里 |
[42:50] | I’m going home… if it’s still there. | 我要回家了…如果它还在的话 |
[42:53] | Please, don’t. It’s harder… | 拜托不要 留下来… |
[42:58] | to stay. | 更难 |
[43:42] | Um… Hey, Sylvie. You okay? | 希薇 你还好吗 |
[43:45] | – Just wanted to check. – Yeah, I’m good. Thanks. | – 想关心你一下 – 我没事 谢谢 |
[43:50] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[43:53] | Um, do you think you’ll be in tomorrow, though? | 你明天会来上班吗 |
[43:55] | Yeah. | 会啊 |
[43:58] | – Cool, cool. Mmm-hmm. – Jack? | – 那就好 – 杰克 |
[44:02] | Is your mum on her way to pick you up? | 你妈会来接你吗 |
[44:04] | Yeah. She’ll be here. I’m good. | 会 她快到了 别担心 |
[44:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[44:11] | Bye-bye. | 掰掰 |