时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | That! That’s what’s been happening. | 那就是最近发生的状况 |
[00:07] | Wow. Time slipping. | 时间溜脱 |
[00:10] | The Temporal Loom is the heart of the TVA. | 时间隐力是时变局的心脏 |
[00:15] | The more those branches grow, | 那些支轴越成长 |
[00:17] | the closer this thing comes to melting down. | 这里就越接近崩坏 |
[00:19] | So, how do we get in? | 要怎么进去 |
[00:20] | Only the person who designed it can open it | 只有设计者在现场 |
[00:21] | with a live scan of his temporal aura. | 扫描他的时间灵光才能打开它 |
[00:23] | He Who Remains. It’s him. | – 留存者 – 是他 |
[00:26] | He Who Remains. | 留存者 |
[00:27] | Because all science is fiction until it’s fact! | 因为所有科学在实现之前都是虚构的 |
[00:33] | This is gonna sound strange. I’ve been pulled through time. | 听起来会很奇怪 我在时间中受到拉扯 |
[00:38] | You’ll stand by to prune yourself after this turns green. | 在它变绿后几秒内 你就得删减自己 |
[00:41] | Green means prune. | 绿色代表删减 |
[00:43] | There you are! | 你在这里 |
[00:44] | The TVA is in danger. I was in the future and I saw you. | 时变局有危险 我在未来看到你 |
[00:48] | I need to know why. | 我得知道原因 |
[00:49] | We stay here, we’re all gonna die. | 留下来我们都会死 |
[00:51] | They’re gonna bomb every branch. | 他们会炸掉每条支轴 |
[00:52] | Set off what you can! | 全力引爆 |
[00:55] | You asked me what I would do if one of his Variants turned up. | 你问我 他的变体出现时我会怎么做 |
[00:58] | – I’d kill him. – You don’t know me. | – 我会杀了他 – 你不了解我 |
[01:01] | Get him out of here. | 带他离开 |
[01:02] | It’s power for you, isn’t it? | 你要的是权力 对吧 |
[01:05] | I know a really big secret. | 我知道一个大秘密 |
[01:07] | It’s gonna make you real angry. | 你会非常火大 |
[01:45] | He wasn’t always alone. | 他并非一直一个人 |
[01:48] | There’s something you have to see. | 有样东西你非看不可 |
[01:59] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[02:01] | Just watch. | 注意看 |
[02:09] | So, it’s almost ready. | 差不多快好了 |
[02:13] | A utopia at the end of time. | 时间尽头的乌托邦 |
[02:18] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[02:21] | For All Time. | 随时 |
[02:24] | Always. | 永远 |
[02:29] | Ravonna Renslayer, you are quite a marvel. | 拉芙娜洛斯蕾尔 你真了不起 |
[02:35] | I will be proud to lead with you. | 我会很荣幸与你一同领导 |
[02:43] | You made a difference in this war. | 你改变了这场战争 |
[02:46] | Thank you for being on my team. | 谢谢你加入我这一边 |
[02:55] | The TVA awaits our commands. | 时变局等着我们指挥 |
[02:59] | Shall we go? | 我们走吧 |
[03:02] | I’ll catch up. | 我随后就到 |
[03:06] | It’s been a long road. | 辛苦了 |
[03:09] | See you soon. | 待会见 |
[03:17] | Always. | 永远 |
[03:25] | Hey, boss. Fancy a game of chess? | 老大 想下棋吗 |
[03:29] | Not today. Pull up Protocol 42. | 今天不想 执行第42条规约 |
[03:32] | Is it time? | 时间到了吗 |
[03:35] | Erase her memories. | 删除她的记忆 |
[03:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[03:40] | Erase all of their memories. | 删除他们所有记忆 |
[03:42] | If you say so. | 你说了算 |
[03:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:55] | I was here. | 我来过这里 |
[03:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:01] | I helped win? | 我帮忙打胜仗 |
[04:03] | You didn’t just help. It was you who commanded the army. | 你不只帮忙 还负责指挥军队 |
[04:09] | So he built this little tower. | 所以他建立了这座塔 |
[04:14] | And while he sat on his throne… | 当他高高在上时 |
[04:19] | I continued to do all the work to keep him there? | 我继续做牛做马维护他的地位 |
[04:23] | Well, something like that. | 可以这么说 |
[04:27] | So, what are you proposing? | 你有什么建议 |
[04:29] | That we don’t need him. Maybe we never did. | 我们不需要他 也许从来都不需要 |
[05:15] | The TVA. | 时变局 |
[05:31] | All engineers to Temporal Core immediately. | 全体工程师立即到时间核心 |
[05:40] | All engineers to Temporal Core immediately. | 全体工程师立即到时间核心 |
[05:51] | Chronocenters 11, 29, 14 offline. | 第11 29 14号监时中心离线 |
[06:05] | Are you… | 你… |
[06:08] | You’re… | 你是… |
[06:12] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:17] | Just stop! | 站住 |
[06:18] | It’s okay. It’s all right. | 没关系 没事 |
[06:20] | What do… What do you want with me? | 你们要我怎么样 |
[06:25] | Come with us… and we’ll show you. | 跟我们走 我们带你去看 |
[06:30] | That didn’t sound as reassuring as you hoped it would. | 听起来让人不太放心 |
[06:33] | Listen, Professor, I can only imagine | 教授 我不知道 |
[06:36] | what Renslayer and Miss Minutes have been saying about us, but it’s not true. | 洛斯蕾尔和分钟小姐到底怎么说我们 但那不是真的 |
[06:40] | Unless they said something good. | 除非她们说的是好话 |
[06:42] | Here’s the deal. You have to trust us, and we don’t have time. | 是这样的 你得相信我们 没时间了 |
[06:47] | I’m from Chicago, friend. | 我来自芝加哥 朋友 |
[06:50] | The schadeocracy capital of the world. I don’t trust anyone. | 世界欺骗之都 我不相信任何人 |
[06:54] | Oh, it’s a party. Hello. | 又有人加入 你好 |
[06:56] | The more the merrier. And you all want me. | 人越多越好 你们都要我 |
[07:00] | Ms. Ravonna wants me. | 拉芙娜小姐也要我 |
[07:02] | The effervescent clock-lady monster thing wants me. | 活泼可怕的时钟小姐也要我 |
[07:05] | I should have some say. | 我应该有发言权 |
[07:08] | I don’t disagree. | 我认同 |
[07:15] | Chronocenters 32, 81, 7 offline. | 第32 81 7号监时中心离线 |
[07:20] | Is that… my Loom? | 那是…我的隐力吗 |
[07:25] | Yes. That’s your Loom. | 是 那是你的隐力 |
[07:32] | And you’re the only one who can help us fix it. | 只有你能帮我们修好它 |
[07:41] | Well, la-di-da. | 了不起 |
[07:46] | So, Dox is alive? | 达思还活着 |
[07:47] | Yes, she’s in holding with the others. | 对 她跟其他人关在一起 |
[07:50] | We can’t keep them there forever. | 不能让他们永远关着 |
[07:52] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[07:54] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[07:58] | Sit with me. | 坐着聊 |
[08:02] | I know what we would have done in the past. | 我知道我们在过去会怎么做 |
[08:04] | Pruned all of them. It’s simple, clean, efficient. | 删减他们 简单俐落有效 |
[08:09] | – Is that what we do now? – I don’t know. | – 现在要那么做 – 我不知道 |
[08:11] | But someone told me that the TVA has to change, | 有人告诉我时变局必须改变 |
[08:15] | and it has to change now. | 现在就得改变 |
[08:18] | So we forgive and forget? | 所以就尽释前嫌啰 |
[08:21] | She’s a general of the TVA, and she wants to protect it at all costs. | 她是时变局的将军 想不计代价保护它 |
[08:26] | That was her mission. | 那是她的使命 |
[08:28] | And it can be again, | 可以让她再担负使命 |
[08:29] | if you can convince her that this new version is worth protecting, too. | 只要你劝她这个新版本也值得保护 |
[08:36] | I don’t think it’ll change anything. | 我想那改变不了什么 |
[08:38] | Don’t be so sure of that. | 别这么铁齿 |
[08:40] | Your words changed me. | 你的话就改变了我 |
[08:49] | Here. This way. | 往这边 |
[08:52] | – So, I built all of this? – Well… | 这都是我建立的 |
[08:54] | – Or I did? – Well… | 以前 |
[08:56] | Or I will, and I did? | 还是我将来会 以前也做过 |
[08:58] | – Almost. You, but not you. – This way. | – 几乎 是你 但不是你 – 这边 |
[09:00] | Look, can’t we just take a look? | 不能看一下吗 |
[09:02] | – No. – Trust me, it’s not that great, | – 不行 – 相信我 没那么棒 |
[09:04] | and we don’t have time. | 而且没时间了 |
[09:05] | Listen. You’re here to solve one of many problems, | 听好 你是来解决许多问题中的一个 |
[09:08] | then you’re free to wander around all you want. | 事后就随便你看 |
[09:11] | The Loom will still overload. | 隐力还是会过载 |
[09:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[09:17] | We’ve adjusted everything we can adjust. | 能调整的都调整过了 |
[09:20] | Victor… | 维多 |
[09:23] | This is Casey and O.B. | 他们是凯西和老欧 |
[09:26] | O.B.? | 老欧 |
[09:29] | Ouroboros. | 欧罗波洛 |
[09:32] | – Ouroboros? – Yeah, that’s me. | – 欧罗波洛 – 就是我 |
[09:36] | You wrote the TVA Handbook. | 时变局手册是你写的 |
[09:41] | Well… Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[09:43] | But I learned everything I know from a brilliant 19th-century inventor | 但我都是跟19世纪的天才发明家 |
[09:46] | named Victor Timely. If he’d had the resources, | 维多泰姆利学的 如果他有资源 |
[09:49] | he would have been bigger than Einstein. | 会比爱因斯坦更伟大 |
[09:55] | What did you say your name was? | 你说你叫什么名字 |
[09:58] | Victor. | 维多 |
[10:00] | So, if your work is based on his work, and his work is based on your work… | 如果你的发明学他 他的发明学你 |
[10:04] | – Exactly. Which came first? – It’s like a snake eating its own tail. | – 到底谁先 – 就像蛇吃自己的尾巴 |
[10:08] | Mr. Ouroboros, would you inscribe my handbook? | 欧罗波洛先生 你能在我的手册上签名吗 |
[10:13] | Only if you inscribe mine. | 只要你也帮我签名 |
[10:15] | I was living in your engineering descriptions. | 我完全仰赖你的设计说明 |
[10:20] | Me? The way you explained the electric bypass system… | 我 你解释电旁路系统的方式… |
[10:23] | – The bypass. – Poetry, just poetry. | – 旁路 – 充满了诗意 |
[10:25] | Guys, sorry to break up this bromance, but can we fix now and sign later? | 两位 抱歉打扰你们放闪 能先修理再签名吗 |
[10:31] | Yeah, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:32] | O.B., how’s it going? | 老欧 情况如何 |
[10:34] | Uh, we have a… We have a good plan. | 我们有个不错的计画 |
[10:36] | Okay. It’s a pretty good plan. | – 好 – 相当优秀 |
[10:38] | – We have a plan. Casey? – Oh. | 我们有计画 凯西 |
[10:42] | Here’s a model I mocked up of the Loom. Forgive the shoddy and slapdash work. | 这是我做的隐力模型 有点急就章 |
[10:47] | It’s not to scale. I only got one coat of paint on there. | 没照比例 只上了一层颜料 |
[10:50] | I haven’t been able to carve out figures to represent all of us. | 我没办法做小人偶代表所有人 |
[10:53] | The Loom. | 隐力 |
[10:54] | I’m honestly embarrassed that Victor’s here to see it. | 维多在现场目睹真尴尬 |
[10:58] | You’re being hard on yourself. It looks great. | 你自我要求太高了 看来很棒 |
[11:00] | All right. What’s the plan? | 好 是什么计画 |
[11:04] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[11:05] | One of us will have to take our Throughput Multiplier down the gangway. | 一个人带着处理量倍增器走过舷梯 |
[11:10] | Load the Throughput Multiplier into the launcher. | 将倍增器装在发射器上 |
[11:14] | Then, they’ll need to hit the green button… | 接着必须按下绿色按钮 |
[11:17] | Green button. – …and launch it towards the Loom. | – 绿色按钮 – 把它射向隐力 |
[11:20] | It will dock with the Loom, | 它会跟隐力对接 |
[11:22] | where it will scale the Loom’s capacity to manage the backlog of branches | 提高隐力处理积压支轴的能力 |
[11:27] | that was created when… | 它们是在… |
[11:30] | someone killed He Who Remains and released all those branches and ruined my life. | 有人杀死留存者时创造的 然后释放那些支轴 毁了我的人生 |
[11:36] | Hang on. What’s the connection between the Throughput Multiplier and the Loom? | 等等 处理量倍增器 和隐力之间有什么关联 |
[11:41] | The rings of the Loom aren’t wide enough. | 隐力的环不够宽 |
[11:43] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[11:47] | We need to make the rings bigger, so more branches can fit through. | 我们必须把环变大 让更多支轴穿过 |
[11:53] | But there’s one gigantic problem. | 但是有个大问题 |
[11:57] | Big. What’s that? | – 很大 – 什么问题 |
[11:58] | There is much, much more Temporal Radiation through here | 这边的时间辐射更多 |
[12:02] | than there was when you went out there, Mobius. | 远比你在那里时多 莫比乌斯 |
[12:05] | Yeah, so much more. | 多好多 |
[12:06] | More? Yes. | – 更多 – 对 |
[12:10] | Okay, well, I mean, Loki’s really gonna have to hoof it then, right? | 好 那洛基的动作要很快才行 |
[12:15] | Hang on a second. Why is it suddenly me having to hoof it? | 等一下 怎么突然变我动作要快 |
[12:17] | Well, because it’s your turn. | 因为这次轮到你 |
[12:19] | Says who? Why? Why is it suddenly me? | 谁说的 为何突然是我 |
[12:21] | Well, because clearly this isn’t me. | 因为这显然不是我 |
[12:23] | Just because it isn’t you, it isn’t me. Listen, guys. | – 不是你 不代表就是我 – 听好 |
[12:26] | – It’s got your shape. – It’s got my shape? | – 这是你的体型 – 我的体型 |
[12:28] | – It’s a suit. Could be anybody. – It’s wearing a helmet. | – 这服装可以是任何人 – 他戴着头盔 |
[12:30] | – Doesn’t look like anyone. – Don’t think it’s me. | – 不像任何人 – 我觉得不是我 |
[12:33] | Uh… It doesn’t matter who it is. It’s doable. | 不管是谁 都可行 |
[12:37] | But this person just needs to be… super-fast. | 但这个人必须快如闪电 |
[12:42] | Okay, great. So, what are we waiting for? Let’s do this. | 好 我们在等什么 开始吧 |
[12:45] | There’s another problem. What’s that? | – 还有一个问题 – 什么 |
[12:47] | This whole plan is only theoretical because our Throughput Multiplier | 整个计画只处于理论阶段 因为处理量倍增器 |
[12:53] | does not yet work. Why? | – 还不能运作 – 为什么 |
[12:55] | It doesn’t work. – Wait. Let me guess. | – 它不能用 – 等等 我来猜 |
[12:58] | The Loom’s temporal decay outpaces | 隐力的时间衰减速度超过了 |
[13:02] | your Multiplier’s throughput capabilities. | 倍增器的处理量 |
[13:06] | Every time, yeah. How did you know that? | 每次都是 你怎么知道 |
[13:09] | Because I had the same problem with my Loom… | 因为我的隐力也有同样的问题… |
[13:15] | until I made this. | 直到我做了这个 |
[13:20] | It’s a prototype. Still. | 它还是个原型 |
[13:27] | O.B., it’ll work? | 老欧 能用吗 |
[13:28] | Integrating them, if that would even work, would take a long time. | 就算有用 整合它们也会很久 |
[13:33] | Yeah, a long time. | 很久 |
[13:34] | Mr. Ouroboros, if anyone can, | 欧罗波洛先生 如果有人有办法 |
[13:40] | it’s you and me. | 就是你和我 |
[13:46] | Okay, come on. Let’s give them some space to work. | 好吧 给他们一点工作空间 |
[13:53] | All right, let’s have a little pie while we wait. | 我们能一边吃派一边等 |
[13:59] | – Pie? – Yeah. | – 派 – 对 |
[14:02] | What is the matter with you? | 你是有什么毛病 |
[14:04] | You dragged me back here begging for help, | 你拖我回来 求我帮忙 |
[14:07] | so you must have some idea of what’s happening. | 一定知道怎么回事 |
[14:10] | Everything is turning to shit, | 现在情况变得其糟无比 |
[14:13] | and you want to leave it to them while we go and have some pie? | 你却想丢给他们 我们去吃派 |
[14:18] | Great idea, Mobius. Sylvie, wait. | – 好主意 – 希薇 等等 |
[14:20] | No, I won’t wait. Come on. Let’s go and get some pie. Why not? | 我不要等 我们去吃派啊 吃个爽 |
[14:24] | It’s a great idea. Does it matter that the branches are dying? | 好棒的主意 支轴快挂了重要吗 |
[14:29] | Clocks don’t tick at the TVA, do they? | 反正时变局的时钟不会走 |
[14:35] | You found out you’re a Variant, and you haven’t even looked, have you? | 你发现你是变体 却根本没仔细看过 |
[14:40] | It’s just another bad day at the office for you. | 这只是你工作不顺的一天 |
[14:47] | Doesn’t matter if a few disappear. | 消失个几条也无所谓 |
[14:49] | Because you’ve never bothered to look if one of them was yours. | 因为你根本懒得看哪一条是你的 |
[14:54] | Who cares if a few just disappear? | 消失个几条又怎样 |
[15:00] | Enjoy your pie. | 吃派愉快 |
[15:12] | So, are you gonna say anything? | 你要开口吗 |
[15:16] | No? Okay. | 不要 好 |
[15:18] | All right, everybody. Listen up. | 所有人 听好 |
[15:25] | We don’t have any weapons. | 我们没有武器 |
[15:29] | We don’t really have the numbers, obviously. | 显然也寡不敌众 |
[15:33] | But I think, I think if we put our heads together | 但我想如果我们通力合作 |
[15:38] | and if we just try to figure this out, we can get out of this room | 一起想办法 我们能离开这里 |
[15:42] | and we can get back to our lives. Huh? | 回归原本的生活 |
[15:46] | I believe it was Galileo, | 我想是伽利略 |
[15:49] | – or Winston Churchill, or… – Oh, will you just cut the shit? | – 还是邱吉尔… – 你可以给我闭嘴吗 |
[15:55] | I don’t wanna die in here! Oh. | 我不想死在这里 |
[15:57] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[15:59] | Well, it seemed like you gave up when you sold out our plan. | 你出卖我们的计画时好像放弃了 |
[16:06] | I didn’t know you knew that. Oh, yes. | – 我不知道你知道了 – 对 |
[16:08] | We all know about your escapades as an actor, Brad. | 我们都知道你跑去当演员 布莱德 |
[16:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:21] | I earned my life. | 我争取了我的人生 |
[16:25] | I think we all earned our lives. | 我们的人生都是努力争取的 |
[16:32] | – Don’t you think you earned your life? – No! | – 你不觉得你争取了自己的人生吗 – 不 |
[16:36] | No. | 不 |
[16:52] | You have no authority to keep us here. | 你无权把我们关在这里 |
[16:57] | I don’t want any of this. | 我根本不想这样 |
[17:00] | And I certainly don’t wanna be talking to you. | 当然也不想来跟你谈 |
[17:04] | But I know you care about the TVA, and I know you wanna protect it. | 但我知道你关心时变局 想保护它 |
[17:10] | That’s the only reason I’m here. | 那是我来这里唯一的理由 |
[17:14] | – What do you want? – Your help. | – 你到底要什么 – 你们的协助 |
[17:18] | You and your Minutemen. | 你和你的瞬息特警 |
[17:21] | If we have to fight to defend this place, from Renslayer or worse, | 如果必须捍卫这里 对抗洛斯蕾尔或更邪恶的敌人 |
[17:28] | can we trust you? | 我们能相信你们吗 |
[17:31] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的 |
[17:33] | Help us, we’ll talk. | 帮助我们 我们能谈 |
[17:38] | How can I trust you? | 我该怎么相信你 |
[17:43] | We may not see eye to eye on most things, | 虽然我们往往意见不合 |
[17:46] | but I care about this place, these people. | 但我关心这里和这些人 |
[17:51] | So do you. Trust that. | 你也是 别怀疑 |
[18:00] | Give them time to mull that over. | 给他们时间考虑 |
[18:04] | What if they don’t go for it? | 要是他们不愿合作呢 |
[18:08] | Go and help Mobius keep an eye on Timely. | 去帮莫比乌斯盯着泰姆利 |
[18:23] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:31] | I took a wrong turn. | 我转错弯了 |
[18:33] | I didn’t plan on coming to pie land. | 我没打算来甜派乐园 |
[18:44] | Say it then. About Mobius… | – 说吧 – 关于莫比乌斯… |
[18:52] | He’s just trying to see in the dark like the rest of us. | 他跟我们其他人一样瞎子摸象 |
[18:55] | And so we’re clear, I asked for your help and you walked away. | 我们把话说清楚 我请你帮忙 你转身离开 |
[18:59] | Just so we’re clear, no, I didn’t. | 把话说清楚 我没有 |
[19:02] | I’m here, aren’t I? Again! | 我不是在这里吗 又一次 |
[19:05] | You’re only here because you couldn’t kill him. | 你在这里只是因为你无法杀他 |
[19:09] | Yeah, I couldn’t kill him. | 对 我无法杀他 |
[19:12] | Couldn’t do it. | 下不了手 |
[19:14] | Timely just looked so scared. He Who Remains wasn’t scared. | 泰姆利看起来好害怕 留存者并不害怕 |
[19:19] | Maybe he was, and I just didn’t notice. | 或许有 我没注意到 |
[19:29] | Some years ago, my brother was banished from Asgard | 几年前 我哥被赶出阿斯嘉 |
[19:34] | and sent to Earth. | 送到地球 |
[19:37] | And when he came back, he was different. | 他回来之后 人就不一样了 |
[19:41] | Changed somehow. | 总之变了 |
[19:42] | I thought it was weakness. | 我认为变弱了 |
[19:46] | I mocked him. | 我嘲笑他 |
[19:48] | Said he’d gone soft. | 说他变软弱 |
[19:49] | Soft gets you killed. | 软弱招来杀身之祸 |
[19:51] | Listen, Sylvie, you spared Timely’s life, | 希薇 你饶了泰姆利一命 |
[19:58] | Those people will survive. You spared their lives, too. | 那些人能活下来 你也饶了他们的命 |
[20:05] | You’re putting a lot of faith in those three back there. | 你倒是对那三个很有信心 |
[20:11] | Don’t forget Dox. She’s part of the TVA. | 别忘了达思 她也是时变局的一员 |
[20:14] | All those dead branches, those dead people, | 那些死亡支轴 那些死人 |
[20:18] | – that’s the TVA’s fault. – What about those branches | – 都是时变局的错 – 那些还活着的 |
[20:21] | that are still living? | 支轴呢 |
[20:23] | That’s because of Mobius and B-15. | 都是因为莫比乌斯和B-15 |
[20:27] | And those guys back there, O.B. and Casey. | 还有那些人 老欧和凯西 |
[20:29] | What if you’re wrong? | 要是你错了呢 |
[20:32] | What if you are wrong to believe that this place can be any better? | 要是你错以为这里能变好呢 |
[20:36] | What if I was wrong to spare him? | 要是我错了而饶过他呢 |
[20:38] | It would just be easier to burn this place down and start from scratch. | 把这里烧光 从头来过比较简单 |
[20:41] | Sure. Burn it down. Easy. | 对 烧光 很简单 |
[20:44] | Annihilating is easy. Razing things to the ground is easy. | 消灭很简单 夷为平地很简单 |
[20:49] | Trying to fix what’s broken is hard. | 设法修补却很难 |
[20:54] | Hope is hard. | 希望很难 |
[21:03] | Okay, so Timely can save the TVA. | 所以泰姆利能拯救时变局 |
[21:10] | Then, we hope that the TVA turns into something good. | 那我们希望时变局会变好 |
[21:17] | Then, we hope that Timely doesn’t turn into He Who Remains or someone worse. | 然后 希望泰姆利 不会变成留存者或更糟的人 |
[21:23] | That’s a lot of hoping, Loki. | 好多的希望 洛基 |
[21:26] | I didn’t have you down for an optimist. | 我没想过你这么乐观 |
[21:28] | This is the best option we have. | 这是我们最佳的选项 |
[21:31] | So, you’re gonna bring him behind the curtain, show him all of this, | 所以你要带他过来 看内部的秘密 |
[21:37] | and then just send him home? | 然后送他回家 |
[21:40] | Maybe that’s a good thing. We can watch him, protect him. | 也许那是好事 我们能看着他 保护他 |
[21:44] | Interfere for good. Heard that one before. | 为好事出手干预 听来不陌生 |
[21:48] | You can’t give people free will and then just walk away, Sylvie. | 你不能给人自由意志就一走了之 希薇 |
[21:52] | That’s not how it works. | 不能那样子 |
[21:56] | It’s up to us to protect them. | 要由我们保护它们 |
[21:59] | It’s up to us to do better than He Who Remains. | 我们能做得比留存者更好 |
[22:04] | Sounds like whatever we do, we’re playing God. | 听来不管怎么做 我们都在扮演上帝 |
[22:20] | We are gods. | 我们就是神 |
[22:40] | They’re gonna prune us the minute they don’t need us. | 一旦没利用价值 他们就会删减我们 |
[22:44] | That’s what they do. The TVA prunes traitors. | 他们都这样 时变局会删减叛徒 |
[22:46] | We need a backup plan. We need something else. | 我们需要备案 别的计画 |
[22:51] | B-15 has integrity. I don’t need to agree with her to know that. | B-15为人正直 这点我很清楚 |
[22:57] | I don’t trust B-15. So, I… | 我不相信B-15 所以… |
[23:07] | Renslayer. Where’s B-15? | 洛斯蕾尔 B-15呢 |
[23:10] | She’s setting in place her plan to control the TVA. | 她正在安排控制时变局的计画 |
[23:14] | But if we work together, we can stop her. | 如果我们合作 就能阻止她 |
[23:17] | Protect this place. | 保护这个地方 |
[23:19] | The only thing you want to protect is yourself, Ravonna. | 你想保护的只有你自己 拉芙娜 |
[23:23] | And you. This is really disappointing, I must say. | 还有你 我必须说这令人很失望 |
[23:27] | I know. I’m working on myself. | 我知道 我正在改进 |
[23:29] | The Temporal Loom is imploding. | 时间隐力即将内爆 |
[23:33] | I’ve been gone mere days, | 我只离开几天 |
[23:35] | and this place is hours away from becoming a crater in the cosmos. | 这里就快变成宇宙中的火山口 |
[23:39] | Driven into the ground by two Variants? | 被两个变体搞得天翻地覆 |
[23:45] | Is that what you want? | 那是你们要的吗 |
[23:47] | Well, what’s your plan then? | 那你有什么计画 |
[23:49] | Anyone who joins me right here, follows me out that door | 现在加入我的人 跟我走到门外 |
[23:53] | and helps me restore stability to the TVA, | 帮我恢复时变局的稳定 |
[24:14] | I thought you could see the bigger picture. | 我以为你们能把眼光放得更远 |
[24:33] | For the first time, I finally am seeing the bigger picture. | 这是第一次 我终于把眼光放远 |
[24:41] | Please, stop. | 拜托停止 |
[24:46] | Don’t you want it back? X-5. | – 难道不想要回来吗 – X-5 |
[24:53] | Bradley. Look at me. | 布莱德 看着我 |
[25:16] | How does it feel knowing that all of us here would rather die | 知道我们宁死也不跟你走出门外 |
[25:21] | than follow you out that door? Hmm? | 有什么感觉 |
[25:58] | Let’s go, X-5. | 走吧 X-5 |
[26:27] | Spectacular. | 叹为观止 |
[26:30] | Yes! How we looking? | – 赞 – 怎么样 |
[26:33] | Everything is going according to plan. Good. | – 一切都照计画进行 – 很好 |
[26:40] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[26:43] | This? A little Mobius pick-me-up, courtesy of the hot cocoa machine. | 这个 热可可机提供的莫比乌斯能量饮 |
[26:50] | Diagnostics just went down. | 诊断停止了 |
[26:52] | What? – Yeah. | – 什么 – 对 |
[26:53] | Did you say hot cocoa… | 你说热可可… |
[26:57] | – machine? – Machine? Yeah. | – 机器 – 机器 对 |
[26:59] | This TemPad’s not working. | 时间平板坏了 |
[27:01] | Mobius, can I see your TemPad? | 莫比乌斯 能看你的时间平板吗 |
[27:04] | You have a machine for that? | 有那种机器 |
[27:10] | Yeah. You’re interested in this machine. | 对 你对这机器有兴趣 |
[27:13] | Weird. This one’s not connecting either. | 奇怪 这台也没连上 |
[27:15] | About this hot cocoa machine… | 这台热可可机器… |
[27:18] | – Could I take a look? – Can you sit tight for just a second? | – 我能看一下吗 – 你能等一下吗 |
[27:21] | – What do you mean? – HUNTER D-90: I can take him. | – 什么意思 – 我带他去 |
[27:23] | Can you? Okay. Professor, he’ll take you. | 可以吗 教授 他带你去 |
[27:52] | Uh-uh-uh. Access denied. | 拒绝存取 |
[29:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:13] | Where’s the device? | 那个装置在哪里 |
[29:18] | So strange. All your files are being corrupted in real time. | 好怪 你的档案都即时被毁损 |
[29:22] | Did you download unauthorized games again? | 你又下载盗版游戏吗 |
[29:24] | No. I’m not gonna make that mistake twice. | 没有 我不会重蹈覆辙 |
[29:27] | Something’s messing with this. Yours wasn’t working either. | – 这里面出了毛病 – 你的也坏了 |
[29:33] | – What? – It’s Miss Minutes. | – 怎样 – 是分钟小姐 |
[29:36] | – She’s taken control of the systems. – That’s why the TemPads weren’t working. | – 她控制了系统 – 难怪时间平板失灵 |
[29:40] | Grab the Multiplier and let’s get Timely. | 带倍增器去找泰姆利 |
[29:53] | What’s wrong? Timely’s gone. | – 怎么了 – 泰姆利不见了 |
[29:56] | And Miss Minutes is back. | 分钟小姐回来了 |
[29:59] | Dox and her team are dead. | 达思和她的团队死了 |
[30:02] | What? – Yeah. | – 什么 – 对 |
[30:04] | It’s gotta be Renslayer. | 一定是洛斯蕾尔 |
[30:08] | Is the Multiplier ready? | 倍增器准备好了吗 |
[30:10] | Theoretically. I haven’t had time to test it, but without Timely, | 理论上是 我没空测试 可是少了泰姆利 |
[30:14] | it doesn’t matter. | 也无所谓了 |
[30:15] | Without his Aura, I can’t open the blast doors. We’re locked. | 没有他的灵光 我打不开防爆门 我们被锁住了 |
[30:21] | – Where else would they have gone? – No. | – 他们还会去哪里 – 不 |
[30:25] | Renslayer doesn’t want him. | 洛斯蕾尔不要他 |
[30:28] | She wants the TVA. They’re still here. | 她要的是时变局 他们还在这里 |
[30:33] | – Listen, friend, I don’t know… – Move it. | – 听着 我不知道… – 快走 |
[30:35] | …what you’re jabbering on about. | 你在说什么 |
[30:38] | Sit. Sit down. | 坐 坐下 |
[30:45] | Thank God you’re both okay. | 幸好你们两个都没事 |
[30:51] | – Ms. Ravonna… – Sit down. | – 拉芙娜小姐 – 坐下 |
[30:53] | Sitting down. | 我坐下 |
[30:56] | – I would like… – I’m done listening to your lies. | – 我想… – 我不想再听你的鬼话 |
[31:00] | You’re gonna talk when I say you can, and only then. | 我叫你说话才能开口 |
[31:03] | And right now, you’re gonna tell us where to find your device. | 现在 告诉我们去哪找你的装置 |
[31:14] | And if you don’t like what I have to tell you? | 如果你不满意我的回答呢 |
[31:19] | Then X-5 here is gonna find | 那X-5就会用 |
[31:21] | a very thorough and incredibly painful way to kill you. | 令人极度痛苦的方法杀了你 |
[31:25] | It’s a very small box. | 那是个很小的箱子 |
[31:35] | Ladies… | 两位小姐… |
[31:39] | I think you’re going to like what I have to say. | 你们会很喜欢我要说的 |
[31:55] | TVA code 1127. | 时变局1127警戒 |
[31:58] | – All personnel… – Come on. | – 全体人员请至最近的… – 快点 |
[32:01] | …report to your nearest time door evacuation point. | 时间门撤离点报到 |
[32:04] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[32:05] | TVA code 1127. | 时变局1127警戒 |
[32:08] | All personnel, report to your nearest time door evacuation point. | 全体人员请至最近的时间门撤离点报到 |
[32:14] | Access denied. – Loki? | – 拒绝存取 – 洛基 |
[32:15] | Sylvie. You okay? – Yeah. I just hate that clock. | – 希薇 你还好吗 – 还好 我讨厌那个时钟 |
[32:18] | – She’s trying to slow us down. – Take the stairs. | – 她想拖住我们 – 走楼梯 |
[32:22] | Total Loom failure imminent. | 隐力即将失灵 |
[32:35] | Okay, that sounds like a noise you wanna hear from farther away. | 这声音应该在更远的地方才对 |
[32:39] | We’re running out of time. Come on. | 快没时间了 走吧 |
[32:41] | All personnel, report to your nearest time door evacuation point. | 全体人员请至最近的时间门撤离点报到 |
[32:46] | TVA code 1127. | 时变局1127警戒 |
[32:49] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[32:50] | All personnel, report to your nearest time door evacuation point. | 全体人员请至最近的时间门撤离点报到 |
[33:07] | Access denied. Access denied. | 拒绝存取… |
[33:10] | Access denied. | 拒绝存取 |
[33:16] | Pretty tech-savvy. | 很高科技嘛 |
[33:30] | No. | 不 |
[33:49] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[34:44] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[35:08] | I promise you this will make sense. | 我保证这绝对有道理 |
[35:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:46] | About time. What’s taking you guys so long? | 也该接了 你们怎么这么久 |
[35:48] | O.B.? | 老欧 |
[35:54] | – Hurry. – Miss Minutes is sabotaging everything, | – 快点 – 分钟小姐大搞破坏 |
[35:57] | – slowing us down. – What? | – 拖延我们时间 – 什么 |
[36:00] | I could take her offline if I reboot the system. | 如果我重启系统 就能让她离线 |
[36:03] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Reboot the system. | 对…重启系统 |
[36:06] | – But we’ll lose the entire safety system. – So what? | – 但会失去整个安全系统 – 那又怎样 |
[36:08] | What are we gonna lose? The security protocols will go down. | – 我们会有什么损失 – 安全协定会失效 |
[36:12] | Like what? | 像什么 |
[36:13] | Like the dampeners that prevent people from using magic at the TVA. | 像是防止人们 在时变局使用魔法的缓冲器 |
[36:16] | We would have to turn that off too. | 那也得关闭才行 |
[36:20] | – Turn it off! – Turn it off! | – 关掉 – 关掉 |
[36:24] | This is where the Multiplier goes. | 倍增器要去这里 |
[36:29] | As I said, we haven’t much time. He’s stalling. | – 我说过 时间不多 – 他在拖时间 |
[36:31] | – I need one of… – We understand how it works. Now… | – 我需要… – 我们懂它怎么运作 |
[36:36] | Well, that’s getting worse. | 越来越糟了 |
[36:37] | That’s not another power surge. Let me investigate. | 那不是电压突波 我来调查一下 |
[36:42] | Someone’s trying to reboot the system. I can’t access it. | 有人想重启系统 我进不去 |
[36:46] | I’m being locked out. | 我被挡住了 |
[36:49] | Well, mocking is… just isn’t necessary. | 没必要嘲笑别人 |
[36:51] | They’re up to something. What’s happening to you? | 他们在搞鬼 你怎么了 |
[36:55] | They’re taking me offline. I’m losing my cognitive facilities. | 他们想让我离线 我快失去认知官能了 |
[37:00] | I only have moments left. | 我只剩下一点点时间 |
[37:01] | Victor, I need to tell you… tell you… | 维多 我必须告诉你…告诉你 |
[37:10] | You’ll never be him. | 你永远不会是他 |
[37:15] | Hi. I’m Miss Minutes. And the time… | 你好 我是分钟小姐 时间… |
[37:24] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[37:30] | – Oh. That’s new. – Go. | – 这倒是头一回 – 快去 |
[38:04] | What do you say, X-5? | 你认为呢 X-5 |
[38:06] | Fancy a rematch? | 想再较量一次吗 |
[38:13] | Clearly not. | 显然不想 |
[38:25] | X-5, what’s going on? | X-5 怎么搞的 |
[38:31] | This is cozy. | 挺舒适的 |
[38:35] | Come here for a second. | 过来一下 |
[38:36] | – Come here. Come here. Come here. – What is going on? | – 过来… – 怎么了 |
[38:41] | I didn’t think I’d see you again so soon. | 没想到这么快又见到你 |
[38:44] | – Victor! Let’s go right now. Now! – What? | – 维多 我们快走 – 什么 |
[38:47] | Let’s go. Go, go, go, now. | 快走 快… |
[38:52] | – Which way, wizard? – This way. Elevator. | – 走哪边 巫师 – 这边 搭电梯 |
[38:55] | You saved my life. | 你救我一命 |
[38:56] | Time for you to return the favor. Let’s go. | 现在换你报恩了 快走 |
[39:09] | – O.B., he’s here. – Come on. Hurry. Right here. | – 老欧 他来了 – 快点 这里 |
[39:12] | – Victor, this way. What do we need to do? – Over here. | – 维多过来 我们该做什么 – 这边 |
[39:14] | The Throughput Multiplier is waiting in the airlock. | 处理量倍增器在气闸舱里 |
[39:17] | But first, we need Mr. Timely’s Aura scanned | 我们得先扫描泰姆利先生的灵光 |
[39:20] | so we can get the blast doors open. | 才能打开防爆门 |
[39:22] | – Okay, let’s go. – Just put your head in the scanner. | – 开始 – 把头放进扫描器 |
[39:27] | Is that safe? | 安全吗 |
[39:28] | I haven’t tested it. Theoretically… | 我还没测试 理论上… |
[39:31] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[39:33] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事 |
[39:37] | – Here, let me hold those. – Sir. | – 我帮你拿 – 先生 |
[39:48] | Welcome, He Who Remains. | 欢迎 留存者 |
[39:54] | Can I come out? | 我能出来吗 |
[39:57] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[40:04] | It’s worse than I thought. | 比我想的还糟 |
[40:06] | We have to move fast. | 我们动作要快 |
[40:08] | Who’s it gonna be? | 谁去 |
[40:10] | I’ll do it. I’ll put the suit on. | 我 我来着装 |
[40:12] | Okay, let’s go then. HUNTER B-15: Come on, let’s move. | – 好 开始 – 动作快 |
[40:15] | Wait. It should be me. | 等等 应该是我 |
[40:19] | No, you don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[40:22] | But I do. | 有必要 |
[40:25] | Something wrong could happen | 可能会出问题 |
[40:27] | and I know how the Throughput Multiplier works. | 我知道处理量倍增器怎么运作 |
[40:35] | – Okay. – Okay, let’s go. Come on. | – 好 – 开始 快 |
[40:36] | Okay, okay, no time to argue. Hurry. Come, follow me. | 没空争执了 快点 跟我来 |
[40:39] | Listen. Get in, get suited up. | 听好 进去 着装 |
[40:42] | When those doors open, get down the gangway as fast as you can. | 等门打开 尽快通过舷梯 |
[40:46] | Load the Multiplier, launch it and get back. Got it? | 装好倍增器 发射后就回来 懂吗 |
[40:49] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[40:51] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好 – 好 |
[40:55] | Time to be brave. | 该勇敢一点了 |
[40:57] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[41:02] | Time to be brave. | 该勇敢一点了 |
[41:06] | How long will he have? | 他有多少时间 |
[41:07] | Not long. – He’ll make it. | – 不多 – 他会成功的 |
[41:09] | Yeah, I don’t know about these radiation levels. | 这些辐射量好惊人 |
[41:11] | – It’s worse than when I was out there. – He’ll make it. | – 比我当时还严重 – 他会成功的 |
[41:20] | – Ready. – Come on, let’s go, let’s go. | – 准备好了 – 开始… |
[41:22] | – Come on, let’s move. – Here we go. | – 快开始 – 来吧 |
[42:04] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[42:07] | What… Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[42:09] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[42:10] | What happened? – It’s over. | – 怎么回事 – 结束了 |
[42:12] | What… HUNTER B-15: Is he dead? | – 什么… – 他死了吗 |
[42:14] | The Temporal Radiation is just too high. | 时间辐射太高了 |
[42:17] | HUNTER B-15: What did we do wrong? I don’t know. | – 哪里出错 – 不知道 |
[42:19] | What happened? I don’t know. It wasn’t me. | – 怎么回事 – 不知道 不是我 |
[42:22] | – HUNTER B-15: What happened? – I don’t know. | – 怎么回事 – 我不知道 |
[42:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |