时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | No, we broke out of your little game. | 我们拆穿了你的把戏 |
[00:03] | Wrong. Every step you took to get here, | 错了,你们来到这里的每一步 |
[00:07] | I paved the road. | 都是我铺的路 |
[00:16] | They should have the chance to live those lives. | 他们应该有机会过那些人生 |
[00:18] | Jet Skis, Sea-Doos. | 喷射水橇,海度 |
[00:21] | – One of these calling your name, Mobius? – I don’t know about calling, | – 它们在呼唤你吗 – 谈不上呼唤 |
[00:24] | maybe gently whispering. | 顶多在小声说 |
[00:28] | – That! That’s what’s been happening. – Wow. Time slipping. | – 那就是最近发生的状况 – 时间溜脱 |
[00:34] | Temporal Loom? | 时间隐力 |
[00:36] | The Temporal Loom is the heart of the TVA. | 时间隐力是时变局的心脏 |
[00:38] | And it’s not constructed to weave together so many new branches. | 它的结构并不会把 这么多新支轴交织在一起 |
[00:41] | We need to make the rings bigger. | 我们必须把环变大 |
[00:45] | One of us will have to take our Throughput Multiplier down the gangway. | 一个人带着处理量倍增器走过舷梯 |
[00:49] | And launch it towards the Loom. | 把它射向隐力 |
[00:51] | I mean, Loki’s really gonna have to hoof it then, right? | 那洛基的动作要很快才行 |
[00:54] | Wait. It should be me. | 等等,应该是我 |
[01:00] | The Temporal Radiation is just too high. | 时间辐射太高了 |
[01:03] | What did we do wrong? | 哪里出错 |
[03:04] | TVA code 1229. | 时变局1229警戒 |
[03:08] | Fail Safe Mode initiated. | 失效自趋安全模式启动 |
[03:10] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢您的付出 |
[03:13] | No, no, no. | 不… |
[03:16] | This is not happening again! | 不可能又来了 |
[03:17] | TVA code 1229. | 时变局1229警戒 |
[03:23] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢您的付出 |
[03:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:46] | TVA code 1229. | 时变局1229警戒 |
[03:49] | Fail Safe Mode initiated. | 失效自趋安全模式启动 |
[03:51] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢您的付出 |
[04:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:35] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:19] | Is this everything? – This is everything. | – 东西都在吗 – 都在 |
[06:27] | Come on. | 快走 |
[06:33] | Come on. | 走 |
[06:56] | Come on, bro. Come on. | 快点,快 |
[07:07] | Let’s go! Hurry up! | 快走,动作快 |
[07:08] | If they catch us, they’re gonna gut us like fish. | 被他们逮到我们就完了 |
[07:11] | Casey? Okay. | 凯西 好 |
[07:15] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[07:16] | Thank God you’re here. | 幸好你在这里 |
[07:18] | Is everyone here? | 大家都在吗 |
[07:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:21] | Not again. | 不要又来了 |
[07:22] | Who am I? Casey, it’s me. | 我是谁 凯西,是我 |
[07:24] | Tell me you know who I am. | 跟我说你认识我 |
[07:26] | With the boat? You’re in the wrong place. | 那艘船 你跑错地方了 |
[07:28] | You’re not supposed to be here. Is that the boat guy? | – 你不该来这里 – 是船上那个人吗 |
[07:30] | – Do you have a boat? – A boat? | – 你有船吗 – 船 |
[07:32] | I don’t know anything about a boat. | 我根本不知道什么船 |
[07:34] | – How’d you get here? – How did I get where? | – 你怎么来这里的 – 来哪里 |
[07:37] | – Alcatraz. – What? | – 恶魔岛 – 什么 |
[07:40] | I don’t know how I got here. | 我不知道我怎么来的 |
[07:42] | That’s the problem. I don’t know what’s happening, Casey. | 问题就在这,我不知道发生什么事 |
[07:45] | Frank, why is this guy calling you Casey? | 法兰克,这个人怎么叫你凯西 |
[07:47] | – I’ve been calling you Frank. – Frank? | – 我都叫你法兰克 – 法兰克 |
[07:50] | – You said your name was Frank. – It is. | – 你说你叫法兰克 – 我是啊 |
[07:52] | – His name’s Casey. – I don’t know this guy. | – 他叫凯西 – 我不认识这个人,我不认识你 |
[07:54] | Come on. | 快点 |
[07:56] | You gotta find your own way off this rock. | 你得自己想办法逃出去 |
[07:58] | Sorry, pal. | 不好意思 |
[08:07] | Come on. | 快点 |
[08:38] | Okay, so we got a good cast on here for you. | 我们帮你打了石膏 |
[08:42] | It’s gonna help you heal, but you’ll have to wear it for six weeks. | 它能帮你复原,不过得戴六周 |
[08:46] | Does it still hurt? | 还会痛吗 |
[08:47] | That’s good, but do you remember how bad it hurt when you came in? | 很好,记得你刚来时有多痛吗 |
[08:52] | That’s good too. | 很好 |
[08:54] | But you might forget how bad it hurt over the next six weeks, | 接下来六周你可能会忘记有多痛 |
[08:57] | so I’m gonna write a little reminder on here for you. | 我在这里写一点小提醒给你 |
[09:01] | Climb… Trees. | 爬…树 |
[09:07] | That’s not gonna stop you, is it? | 这样也没用吧 |
[09:13] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[09:14] | All right, be good. | 要乖喔 |
[09:37] | Wind in the hair, little mist slapping you in the face. | 风吹过发梢,水滴拍打在脸上 |
[09:42] | And nothing but open water in front of you. | – 唐 – 眼前只有开阔的大海 |
[09:45] | Don? Don? Your son’s calling on line three. | 唐 你儿子在三线电话上 |
[09:48] | Tell him I’ll call him back. | 跟他说我会回电 |
[09:51] | So talk to me. What are you thinking? | 说吧,你觉得如何 |
[09:53] | Sorry. I, uh… was more interested in a dirt bike. | 抱歉,我对越野摩托车比较有兴趣 |
[09:58] | Well, they say the personal watercraft is kind of the thinking man’s dirt bike. | 人家说水上摩托车是智者的越野摩托车 |
[10:03] | Come on, you ready for your Poseidon moment? | 向往驰骋在大海上吗 |
[10:05] | Jump up on this bad boy. | 跳上这台宝贝 |
[10:07] | I’m good. Sorry. | 不用了,抱歉 |
[10:09] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:10] | Call me if you change your mind or if you want another donut. | 改变心意再打给我,想吃甜甜圈也行 |
[10:15] | Great donuts today, Dale. | 今天甜甜圈超好吃,戴尔 |
[10:26] | …pay me to put on a helmet | 付钱让我戴上安全帽 |
[10:27] | – and ride around in the mud. – Thank God. | – 在泥巴地上骑车我也不干 – 谢天谢地 |
[10:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:32] | – How could he not get up here, Dale? – Crazy. I don’t get it. | – 他怎么不肯试坐一下,戴尔 – 超扯,我不懂 |
[10:37] | You’re here? Oh, yes. | – 你在这里 – 是 |
[10:40] | Every day of the week except Sunday, 9:00 to 5:00. | 只有周日不在,每天9点到5点 |
[10:45] | The TVA is gone. | 时变局没了 |
[10:48] | I think you mean ATV, and no, you’re in luck. | 你是说速变款,算你好运 |
[10:52] | We got in two of ’em last week. They’re upstairs. | 上周进了两台,在楼上 |
[10:54] | You don’t remember me either? | 你也不记得我 |
[10:55] | No, no, I do. You were… You were in just the other day, right? | 记得,你前几天来过 |
[10:59] | Your son’s on line three. | 你儿子在三线 |
[11:00] | I’m sorry, single dad, give me a second. | 抱歉,我单亲爸爸,等一下 |
[11:03] | – Told you I’ll call him back. – Your other son. | – 我说我会回电 – 另一个儿子 |
[11:06] | Tell him I’ll call him back too. | 也跟他说我会回电 |
[11:24] | The Zartan Contingent. | 《撒旦偶发事件》 |
[11:25] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen this one before. | 我没看过这本 |
[11:28] | It’s really good. He’s one of the greats. | 真的很棒,他超赞的 |
[11:30] | I read everything he does. | 他写的书我都看 |
[11:31] | I’ll have to check it out. | 我得查一下 |
[11:33] | I’d hurry. There’s only a few left on the shelf. | 快点,架上只剩几本 |
[11:38] | It’s not reading the barcode. | 条码刷不过 |
[11:39] | I can give you cash. I don’t need a receipt or anything. | 我能付现,我不需要收据 |
[11:41] | Yeah, but I have to ring it up or… | 但我得入帐… |
[11:46] | Are you buying your own book? | 你买你自己的书 |
[11:48] | You… | 你… |
[11:50] | I told you to stop putting your sci-fi books on our shelves. | 我叫你别再把自己的科幻小说放在架上 |
[11:54] | Science fiction is a well-respected and thought-provoking genre. | 科幻小说是备受尊重又引人深思的类型 |
[11:58] | Nobody buys it here. | 这里没人买 |
[12:54] | What I’m about to tell you… | 我现在要告诉你的事… |
[12:57] | is going to be hard to believe. | 会令人难以置信 |
[13:00] | Of course I believe you. It’s a dream come true. | 我当然相信你,这是美梦成真 |
[13:04] | One of my characters has come to life and needs my help. | 我笔下的人物活了起来,需要我帮助 |
[13:07] | This reminds me of what happens in The Sons of Yoren. | 让我想起《尤伦之子》的情节 |
[13:09] | – What’s that? – Just, you know, | – 那是什么 – 就是… |
[13:12] | my most popular book of all time. | 我最受欢迎的书 |
[13:14] | I’m sure I can find you a copy somewhere around here. | 这边应该能找一本给你 |
[13:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:20] | You’re a writer? | 你是作家 |
[13:21] | – Yes. Science fiction. – I’m doomed. | – 对,写科幻小说 – 我死定了 |
[13:25] | But, and this is kind of embarrassing, | 可是,说来丢脸 |
[13:27] | I have to get a PhD to keep my day job teaching theoretical physics at Caltech. | 我得拿到博士学位 才能在加州理工学院继续教理论物理 |
[13:32] | Wait, you’re a scientist as well. That’s great. | 你也是科学家,太棒了 |
[13:34] | Yeah, until I can quit and write full time. | 是啦,直到我能辞职,专心写作 |
[13:37] | You have no idea how hard it is to break… Hey, look at this. | 你不知道有多难…你看这个 |
[13:40] | There’s a copy. You’re one lucky man. | 有一本,你真好运 |
[13:42] | I’m so sorry. Can we just stay on track? | 抱歉,我们能专心点吗 |
[13:45] | Of course. So, uh, what exactly are you trying to do? | 没问题,你到底想干嘛 |
[13:50] | I need to go back to before the Temporal Loom melted down. | 我得回到时间隐力崩坏之前 |
[13:54] | You can’t. It’s impossible. | 不能,不可能 |
[13:56] | But don’t let that stop you. | 可是别因此放弃 |
[13:59] | I don’t understand what you’ve just said. | 我不懂你刚刚说的 |
[14:02] | Well, you time-traveled | 你展开时间旅行 |
[14:05] | – in a place that has no time, right? – Right. | – 到一个没有时间的地方 – 对 |
[14:08] | – That’s not possible. – I know. | – 那是不可能的 – 我知道 |
[14:10] | So you’re traveling to a place that doesn’t exist anymore. | 所以你是到一个已经不存在的地方 |
[14:13] | It’s equally impossible, and therefore it’s something you might be able to do. | 那同样不可能,因此那或许是你能做的 |
[14:17] | Sure, excellent. | 对,太好了 |
[14:19] | Yeah. Makes total sense. | 十分合理 |
[14:21] | – Doesn’t sound like science. – No, but it does sound like fiction. | – 听来不像科学 – 对,但很像小说 |
[14:27] | You need to learn how to control your time slipping. | 你需要学会如何控制时间溜脱 |
[14:30] | I can’t control it. I can’t just… | 我控制不了,我无法… |
[14:35] | make it happen. It’s, it’s random. | 让它发生,那是随机的 |
[14:38] | But it isn’t random because you keep ending up | 但它不是,因为到头来 |
[14:41] | around exactly the people you’re looking for, | 你总是碰到你在找的人 |
[14:44] | and it’s evolving | 它逐渐在演变 |
[14:46] | because you’re not just slipping in time, | 因为你不只是在时间里溜脱 |
[14:49] | you’re also moving around in space. | 也在空间中移动 |
[14:52] | It’s like you’re a better version of one of those TemPads. | 就好像你是一台比较优的时间平板 |
[14:56] | You make it sound like it’s a good thing. | 你讲得好像是好事 |
[14:58] | With science, it’s all what and how. | 就科学而言,重点在事物与方法 |
[15:03] | But with fiction, it’s why. | 但小说的重点在原因 |
[15:06] | So, why do you need to do this? | 你为何需要这么做 |
[15:10] | Why do I need to do this? | 我为何需要这么做 |
[15:13] | I’ll tell you why. | 告诉你为什么 |
[15:18] | Because if I can’t save the TVA from being destroyed, | 因为如果我不能防止时变局毁灭 |
[15:22] | there will be nothing | 就没有什么 |
[15:24] | to protect against what’s coming. | 能防止即将降临的灾难 |
[15:27] | Well, if that’s the real why that’s guiding you, | 如果那真是指引你的原因 |
[15:30] | you should be able to control it. So, go ahead. | 你应该能控制它,动手吧 |
[15:35] | – Now? – Yeah, yeah, just do it. | – 现在 – 对,开始 |
[15:39] | All right. | 好 |
[15:41] | – Here we go. – Cool. | – 来吧 – 赞 |
[15:47] | Focus in on that why. | 专注在那个原因上 |
[15:48] | – You need to save the TVA. – All right. | – 你必须拯救时变局 – 好 |
[15:54] | You need to save the TVA. | 你必须拯救时变局 |
[16:07] | Anything? | 有用吗 |
[16:11] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[16:14] | Maybe you need to try harder. | 也许你得更用力 |
[16:17] | I’m trying as hard as I can. | 我已经尽力了 |
[16:28] | You must be doing something wrong | 你一定哪里做错了 |
[16:30] | because it really feels like the time slipping is the answer. | 感觉时间溜脱就是答案 |
[16:32] | – Maybe we focus on the science. – Okay. | – 也许我们专注在科学上 – 好 |
[16:35] | So this equation proposes that… Argh! | 这个方程式显示… |
[16:39] | – What are you doing? – Science. | – 你干嘛 – 科学 |
[16:40] | Now we know that electrical pulses don’t initiate time slipping. | 现在我们知道电脉冲不会触发时间溜脱 |
[16:48] | For God’s sake. | 老天 |
[16:51] | Not fight or flight induced… | 打斗和飞行都不会引发… |
[16:53] | Okay, let’s forget about the time slipping, all right? | 别管时间溜脱了 |
[16:56] | How does science help us | 科学如何帮助我们 |
[17:00] | get to a place that doesn’t exist? | 到达一个不存在的地方 |
[17:04] | – Well, maybe it does exist. – It doesn’t. | – 说不定它其实存在 – 并没有 |
[17:07] | I saw it disappear with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看着它消失 |
[17:08] | But then you said you also time-traveled in a place at the TVA, right? | 但你说你也透过时间旅行 到时变局的一个地方 |
[17:13] | The Time Theater, yes. | 时间剧院 |
[17:14] | If that’s the case, then maybe the place and time you’re looking for still exists, | 果真如此 或许你在找的地方和时间依然存在 |
[17:18] | but you don’t know where to look. | 只是你不知道从何找起 |
[17:21] | Let’s try this. | 我们试试这个 |
[17:27] | – Hold this. – Yeah? | – 拿着 – 是 |
[17:30] | We get the band back together. | 再把大家集合起来 |
[17:34] | That doesn’t seem very scientific. | 好像不太科学 |
[17:36] | You said everyone, every one of your friends | 你说每个人,你的每个朋友 |
[17:40] | – has a temporal aura, right? – Right. | – 都有时间灵光 – 对 |
[17:43] | Well, that means a group of people | 那就表示一群人 |
[17:47] | would have a collective aura unique to that moment in time. | 会有专属于那一刻的集体灵光 |
[17:52] | If we can get everyone together in one place, | 如果能让所有人到一个地方集合 |
[17:56] | we can read that aura. | 就能判读那个灵光 |
[17:57] | It will be like coordinates. | 它会像座标 |
[17:59] | We can use these coordinates to get back to that moment. | 我们用这些座标回到那一刻 |
[18:03] | – No. – Why? | – 不对 – 为什么 |
[18:05] | We don’t have one of those TemPads you talked about. | 我们没有你说的那种时间平板 |
[18:08] | Well, can you build one? You can build one. | 你能做一台吗 你能做 |
[18:10] | Maybe, but without any of the knowledge of how it works, | 也许,但没有它如何运作的知识 |
[18:14] | I would have to invent it from scratch. It could take a whole lifetime. | 我得从头发明,可能耗上一辈子 |
[18:33] | What if you had that knowledge? | 如果你有那些知识呢 |
[18:36] | – What’s that? – You tell me, you wrote it. | – 这是什么 – 你说呢,是你写的 |
[18:39] | I did? – You did. | – 是吗 – 对 |
[18:41] | There’s one on every desk at the TVA. | 时变局每张桌上都有一本 |
[18:44] | So I am going to write a bestseller. | 所以我会写出一本畅销书 |
[18:48] | Yeah, sort of. Let’s, um, let’s get to work… | 可以这么说,我们开始动工… |
[18:55] | Oh, that’s a problem. | 问题来了 |
[19:10] | Okay, guys, we’re gonna have a new rule, | 儿子,我们有一项新规定 |
[19:12] | and that is any toy found outside your room | 在你们房间外面出现的玩具 |
[19:17] | is gonna be classified as garbage, all right? | 都会归类为垃圾,懂吗 |
[19:20] | Trash, okay? | 废弃物 |
[19:21] | ‘Cause I’m tired of coming home, | 我受不了回到家 |
[19:24] | having it look like some lunatic garage sale that… Is he burnt? | 活像要办车库大拍卖…它被烧过吗 |
[19:30] | Yeah, he’s burnt. | 对,烧过了 |
[19:32] | How did he get burnt? | 它怎么会被烧 |
[19:35] | Kevin, who gave you the matches? | 凯文,谁给你火柴 |
[19:38] | – I stole ’em. – No, you… | – 我偷的 – 不,你… |
[19:40] | Give ’em to me. Come on. Hand ’em over. | 给我,快拿过来 |
[19:43] | Don’t run. Kevin. Kevin. Kev… Kevin! Get… | 别跑,凯文… |
[19:47] | Sean, go get him! Come on, hurry! | 尚恩,去抓他,快点 |
[19:50] | If you keep him from burning down the house, I’ll get you a puppy. | 只要别让他烧掉房子,我让你养小狗 |
[19:53] | – Come on. – And a snake! | – 快去 – 还有蛇 |
[19:54] | That… We’ll negotiate later. Run! Hurry! | 晚点再谈,快跑,快点 |
[20:00] | Small victories. | 小胜利 |
[20:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:04] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[20:06] | Hey. Oh, you were at the shop earlier. | 嗨,你之前去过店里 |
[20:09] | – That’s right. – Yeah. You live around here, | – 没错 – 你住这附近 |
[20:12] | or did you follow me home? | 还是跟踪我回家 |
[20:14] | Oh, no. No, no. I was, I was actually on my way to the… | 不是…我正好要去… |
[20:20] | and I happened to see you so I just… | 碰巧看到你 |
[20:23] | I just thought I’d just come and say | 我就想过来说 |
[20:25] | that I’m sorry I couldn’t stick around back there. | 抱歉当时无法久留 |
[20:27] | I was, I was in a bit of a time crunch. | 我有点赶时间 |
[20:30] | Yeah. You were looking for ATVs. | 对,你在找速变款 |
[20:32] | – The TVA. – Yeah. | – 时变局 – 对 |
[20:36] | You know, are you still in the market? | 你还想买吗 |
[20:39] | ‘Cause I have something… | 我有一件… |
[20:40] | I got something I wanna show you. Come here. | 给你看样东西,过来 |
[20:46] | Now, ordinarily, I wouldn’t dream of parting with one of these beauties. | 通常我舍不得卖掉这些宝贝 |
[20:51] | But wife is long gone and I can’t ride two of ’em. | 但我老婆不在了,我骑不了两台 |
[20:55] | Plus, the boys are probably gonna need braces and math tutors | 儿子大概也需要装牙套 请数学家教 |
[20:58] | and God knows what else. | 谁晓得还有什么 |
[21:00] | A beautiful union of form and function. | 外型与功能的完美结合 |
[21:04] | Oh, that’s lovely, yeah. | 说得真好,对 |
[21:07] | Yeah, they really are and it breaks my heart, | 确实如此,害我好难过 |
[21:11] | but what are you going to do? | 可是又能怎样呢 |
[21:12] | Hey, you want a drink? Can I get you a beer? | 想喝什么吗 来瓶啤酒 |
[21:14] | No, no, no, no. I’m fine. Thank you. | 不用了,谢谢 |
[21:16] | I’m afraid I’m not here to buy a jet ski. | 抱歉我不是来买水上摩托车的 |
[21:20] | – Oh, what are you here for? – Listen. | – 那你来做什么 – 听好 |
[21:24] | I’m going to tell you something that’s hard to understand, Mobius. | 我要跟你说一件 难以理解的事,莫比乌斯 |
[21:28] | – Mobius? – Mobius, that’s your name. | – 莫比乌斯 – 你叫莫比乌斯 |
[21:32] | Okay, I… | 我… |
[21:33] | – I think you have me mixed up. – No, you see, the thing is, I don’t. | – 你应该是搞混了 – 不,其实没有 |
[21:37] | Mobius is your real name and you belong in a place called the TVA. | 莫比乌斯是你的真名,你属于时变局 |
[21:41] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[21:44] | Okay, hold that thought. I’m gonna go check on… | 先等一下,我去看看… |
[21:46] | – It’s okay. It’s okay. – I don’t want any trouble. | – 没关系… – 我不想惹祸上身 |
[21:50] | – It’s all right. I’m a friend. – I know you are. I’m a friend too. | – 没关系,我是你朋友 – 我知道,我也是你朋友 |
[21:56] | What? How did you build a TemPad so fast? | 什么 时间平板这么快就做好了 |
[21:59] | I don’t know if I’d say 18 months is fast. Well, 19 months. | 我不知道18个月算不算快 应该是19个月 |
[22:03] | I had to take a break and move out when I lost my job and my wife left me. | 我失业,老婆又离开我 我只好休息一下搬出来 |
[22:09] | – So what now? – What’s happening? | – 现在呢 – 怎么回事 |
[22:11] | I promise you this will make sense. | 我保证这绝对说得通 |
[22:23] | Like… How did you… | 你怎么… |
[22:25] | Reality isn’t what you think it is. | 现实不是你想的那样 |
[22:30] | And this isn’t the life of the man I know. | 这不是我认识的那个人的人生 |
[22:33] | I don’t know who you know. I don’t understand. | 我不知道你认识谁,我不懂 |
[22:36] | – I know you from a place called… – No, you don’t. | – 我认识你的地方叫作… – 你不认识我 |
[22:39] | …the Time Variance Authority. | 时间变异管理局 |
[22:42] | You saved my life when I first arrived. | 我刚到时你救了我一命 |
[22:45] | You saw something in me that I hadn’t seen in myself. | 你看见我自己都不知道的特质 |
[22:51] | Are you really my friend? | 你真的是我朋友吗 |
[22:54] | I am. | 我是 |
[22:56] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[22:58] | – Is he my friend? – He will be. | – 他是我朋友吗 – 他会是 |
[23:03] | Why don’t I remember that? – It’s too complicated to explain it to you | – 我怎么不记得 – 太复杂了,很难解释 |
[23:06] | but I need your help to save this place, the TVA. | 我需要你协助拯救那个地方,时变局 |
[23:11] | You once told me it was the only life you’d ever known. | 你告诉过我,那是你仅有的人生 |
[23:17] | I sell jet skis, man. | 我是卖水上摩托车的 |
[23:19] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:24] | – What about my boys? – They’ll be fine. | – 那我儿子呢 – 他们不会有事 |
[23:26] | I can’t leave them. | 我不能离开他们 |
[23:28] | – What do you mean they’ll be fine? – I understand. Listen. | – 什么叫他们不会有事 – 我懂,听好 |
[23:31] | Look, you can come back anytime. | 你看,你随时能回来 |
[23:36] | Oh, you were at the shop earlier. That’s right. | – 你之前去过店里 – 没错 |
[23:40] | Yeah, you live around here or did you follow me home… | 你住这附近,还是跟踪我回家 |
[23:44] | I can bring you back to any point in time. | 我能带你回到任何时间点 |
[23:48] | It’ll be like you never left. | 就像你没离开过 |
[23:50] | Your boys won’t even know you’re gone. | 你儿子根本不会知道你走了 |
[23:52] | Yeah, but I will. | 但我会知道 |
[23:54] | All of existence is in grave danger. | 一切的存在陷入重大危机 |
[23:57] | – I don’t care. – And your boys are in danger too. | – 我不在乎 – 你儿子也有危险 |
[24:03] | I can’t keep them safe unless you help me. | 我无法维护他们的安全,除非你帮我 |
[24:11] | You know, are you still in the market? ‘Cause I… Come here. | 你还想买吗 过来 |
[24:17] | What were you calling me? | 你刚刚叫我什么 |
[24:20] | Mobius. | 莫比乌斯 |
[24:25] | It’s a pretty cool name. | 这名字挺酷的 |
[24:41] | This is going to sound strange. | 这听起来会很奇怪 |
[25:49] | How you doing? I’m Don. | 你好吗 我是唐 |
[25:52] | I guess Mobius is my space name. | 我想莫比乌斯是我的别名 |
[25:56] | Are you part of this whole… | 你也有参与这整个… |
[25:59] | saving the… Is this room safe? | 拯救…这房间安全吗 |
[26:02] | – I wonder, for the wormhole or the… – Yeah. | – 不晓得是虫洞还是… – 对 |
[26:04] | This whole area is totally abandoned. No one’s around for miles. | 这整区都废弃了,方圆几里内都没人 |
[26:10] | So, is this everyone? | 大家都到了吗 |
[26:15] | No. | 没有 |
[26:18] | There’s one more. | 还有一个人 |
[27:01] | This is gonna sound strange. | 这听起来会很奇怪 |
[27:03] | – I know you don’t know who I am. – Loki. | – 我知道你不认识我 – 洛基 |
[27:05] | – Of course I know who you are. – What? | – 我当然认识你 – 什么 |
[27:14] | – You do? – Why wouldn’t I? | – 你认识 – 怎么不认识 |
[27:16] | Nobody else did. Their lives were reset… | 别人都不认识,他们的人生重启… |
[27:19] | Yeah. I know. I was there. | 我知道,我也在 |
[27:22] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起… |
[27:25] | This isn’t how I thought the scene was gonna play out. | 我预期的情景不是这样 |
[27:28] | No? What exactly were you expect… | 不是吗 你预期什么… |
[27:34] | Okay, get in the car. | 好,上车 |
[27:37] | – I’m buying you a drink. – Okay. | – 我请你喝酒 – 好 |
[27:42] | Zaniac craves blood. | 札尼亚克嗜血 |
[27:44] | However, Mobius’s life at the TVA was taken from him. | 然而,莫比乌斯在时变局的人生被夺走 |
[27:47] | So was B-15’s, O.B. Casey was a prisoner. | B-15和老欧也是,凯西是囚犯 |
[27:50] | They don’t remember who they are. | 他们不记得自己是谁 |
[27:52] | Their lives matter. They matter. | 他们的人生很重要,他们很重要 |
[27:55] | Yeah, and they’re finally back in their real lives. | 对,他们终于回到真实人生了 |
[27:58] | That’s a good thing. | 那是好事 |
[28:01] | – Eric, can we get a drink? – But how many, | – 艾力克,点酒 – 但多少人 |
[28:06] | if they had a choice, would have chosen to stay? | 如果他们有选择,会选择留下 |
[28:10] | Mobius always said the TVA was the only life he’d ever known, | 莫比乌斯总是说时变局是他仅有的人生 |
[28:14] | and he liked it. | 他喜欢 |
[28:15] | It gave him purpose. | 它给了他目标 |
[28:17] | It was never his choice to begin with, Loki. | 那一开始就不是他的选择,洛基 |
[28:19] | He Who Remains did that. | 是留存者决定的 |
[28:20] | But Mobius should have a choice now, no? | 莫比乌斯现在应该有选择,不是吗 |
[28:24] | Shouldn’t they all? | 他们不都该有吗 |
[28:26] | To return to the TVA if they want. | 愿意的话能返回时变局 |
[28:28] | No, you would be ripping people from their lives, | 不,你会剥夺他们的人生 |
[28:31] | showing them something that they cannot unsee. | 让他们看到无法视而不见的东西 |
[28:34] | What kind of choice is that? | 那算哪门子选择 |
[28:35] | But they didn’t get a choice in this | 但他们没得选择 |
[28:39] | and I can’t give it to them without you. | 少了你,我无法给他们选择 |
[28:46] | You don’t care? | 你不在乎吗 |
[28:49] | I guess not. | 我看是 |
[28:50] | I guess this all worked out the way you wanted it to | 这一切正好顺你的意 |
[28:52] | and you’re fine just walking away. | 你准备一走了之 |
[28:54] | – It’s so selfish. – Of course I’m selfish. | – 好自私 – 我当然自私 |
[28:57] | I want a life. | 我要一个人生 |
[28:59] | I want to live. | 我想过日子 |
[29:02] | What’s wrong with wanting something, Loki? | 心有向往哪里不对,洛基 |
[29:06] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[29:08] | – I want to stop He Who Remains. – No. Wrong. Try again. | – 我想阻止留存者 – 错了,再答一次 |
[29:11] | – What is it that you really want? Come on. – I want to save this. | – 你真正想要的是什么 说啊 – 我想拯救这个 |
[29:16] | I want to save everything. All of it. | 我想拯救一切,全部 |
[29:19] | Is it really that hard? Come on, keep trying. | 有那么难吗 认真回答 |
[29:21] | – I want to save the TVA. – Why? | – 我想拯救时变局 – 为什么 |
[29:23] | – I want the TVA back. – And? | – 我要时变局回来 – 还有呢 |
[29:25] | – What do you want? – I want my friends back. | – 你要什么 – 我要我朋友回来 |
[29:31] | Two bourbons, please. | 两杯波本威士忌 |
[29:33] | Excellent choice, Sylvie. | 点得好,希薇 |
[29:37] | I want my friends back. | 我要我的朋友回来 |
[29:41] | I don’t wanna be alone. | 我不想落单 |
[29:45] | See? We’re both selfish. | 看吧 我们都很自私 |
[29:51] | Cheers. | 谢了 |
[29:56] | I know this is hard. | 我知道不容易 |
[29:58] | But your friends are back where they belong. | 但你朋友回归他们自己的人生 |
[30:02] | But without them… | 可是没有他们… |
[30:07] | Where do I belong? | 我的归属在哪里 |
[30:11] | We’re all writing our own stories now. | 我们都在写自己的故事 |
[30:18] | Go write yours. | 去写你的故事 |
[30:33] | How much longer are we going to be? | 还得等多久 |
[30:35] | Some of us have time-sensitive activities going on. | 我们有人在赶时间 |
[30:38] | Don’t worry. We can get you right back where we got you. | 放心,我们会让你回到原地 |
[30:41] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:43] | So, that doodad just takes you wherever you wanna go? | 那玩意儿会带你去想去的地方 |
[30:47] | Within time and space, yeah. | 对,在时空之内 |
[30:50] | – So like a park? – Yeah. | – 像公园 – 对 |
[30:53] | – Grand Canyon? – Yeah. | – 大峡谷 – 对 |
[30:58] | Bank vault? | 银行金库 |
[31:00] | Do you get out on the water much? | 你常玩水吗 |
[31:03] | Swimming? – Yeah, or personal watercraft? | – 游泳 – 或是水上摩托车 |
[31:07] | No. I live in the city. There’s not much opportunity, you know? | 我住在城市里,机会不多 |
[31:10] | Well, if you live on a river, it could be an exciting way to commute. | 如果你住河边,那样通勤很刺激 |
[31:14] | Or, by the way, it’s also nice just to get out on a pond and unplug. | 对了,在池塘上放空也很不错 |
[31:19] | Hit that reset button. | 让生活重开机 |
[31:21] | – Well, I’ll keep that in mind. – Yeah. | 我会记住 |
[31:23] | Some good financing options available too. | 我们也有不错的缴款方案 |
[31:27] | Hey, listen, if we’re all gonna have to wait, | 如果非等不可 |
[31:30] | I’m gonna borrow this thing for a bit. | 我想借用一下这个 |
[31:38] | Don’t bother. | 不必麻烦了 |
[31:43] | You should all go home. | 你们都该回家了 |
[32:02] | – Hey, Lyle. – Hey. How’s my only regular doing? | – 莱尔 – 我唯一的常客还好吗 |
[32:06] | Oh, yeah, fine. Don’t you ever go home? | 很好,你都不回家的吗 |
[32:09] | Well, I like it here more. | 我比较喜欢这里 |
[32:12] | Well, I’m glad of the company tonight. | 幸好今晚有你陪我 |
[32:17] | – Rough day? – Had better. | – 今天不顺喔 – 可以更好 |
[32:22] | I got just the thing. | 我有适合的 |
[32:28] | This… | 这张 |
[32:31] | will either cure what’s ailing you, or make it a whole lot worse. | 不是让你摆脱烦恼,就是雪上加霜 |
[32:36] | We really need to work on your sales technique. Thank you. | 你的推销技巧有待加强,谢谢 |
[34:15] | Sylvie! | 希薇 |
[35:14] | You showed up and told each of us that we’re the key to saving all of existence. | 你冒出来告诉我们 我们是拯救所有存在的关键 |
[35:18] | And now, what? We’re not? | 现在我们又不是了 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:22] | I got it wrong. All right? | 我搞错了,好吗 |
[35:25] | It was more about what I wanted. | 我比较关心自己要什么 |
[35:30] | You should go back to your sons. | 你该回去找儿子了 |
[35:31] | I know, but that’s just it. You said they were in danger. | 问题来了,你说他们有危险 |
[35:35] | So, now they’re okay? You should all just… | – 现在他们没事了 – 你们应该… |
[35:39] | go back to your lives. That’s where you belong. | 回归原来的生活,过原来的日子 |
[35:42] | But do I need to go back to exactly where I was? | 我非回到原本的地方不可吗 |
[35:45] | What about the TVA? The TVA. | – 时变局怎么办 – 时变局 |
[35:51] | You’re fine without it. | 你没有它也无妨 |
[35:55] | You’re all just fine without it. | 你们没有它都无妨 |
[35:59] | No, they aren’t. | 才怪 |
[36:03] | Everything’s falling apart. | 一切分崩离析 |
[36:07] | The branches are dying. | 支轴奄奄一息 |
[36:09] | What does that mean? I don’t know. | – 什么意思 – 我不知道 |
[36:11] | I don’t know what’s happening, but there must be something we can do. | 我不知道怎么回事 但我们一定能想出办法 |
[36:14] | We can go back. | 我们能回去 |
[36:18] | We can stop the Loom from melting down. | 阻止隐力崩坏 |
[36:20] | O.B., we’re all here. | 老欧 我们大家都在 |
[36:25] | The pens… | 那些笔… |
[36:28] | We have all the pens. | 所有的笔都在 |
[36:31] | The mug, the coordinates. | 马克杯 座标 |
[36:34] | Ah. Okay. First, we need to read the collective temporal aura | 好,首先我们得在时间平板上判读 |
[36:38] | of everyone in this room on the TemPad… | 在场每个人的集体时间灵光 |
[36:42] | Where did it go? Hey. | – 它跑哪去了 – 嘿 |
[36:44] | I didn’t take it. | 我没拿 |
[36:46] | Listen, you can rob every bank you like when this is done. | 听着 结束后你想抢什么银行都行 |
[36:49] | We need that TemPad now. | 我们现在需要时间平板 |
[36:50] | Great. But I still didn’t take it. | 很好 就说我没拿 |
[37:03] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[37:09] | It was a fiction problem. | 它是个小说的问题 |
[37:18] | No, no. I have to go back to see my boys. I… | 不,我得回去看我儿子 |
[37:28] | Is this it? | 就这样 |
[37:31] | We… | 我们… |
[37:37] | There’s nowhere left to go. | 已经无处可去了 |
[37:43] | No. No! | 不,不 |
[37:47] | It was a fiction problem. Everything’s falling apart. | – 它是个小说的问题 – 一切分崩离析 |
[37:50] | No. I have to go back to see my boys. | 不,我得回去看我儿子 |
[37:53] | What’s wrong with wanting something? | 心有向往哪里不对 |
[37:56] | If I could go anywhere… I looked happy. | – 如果能去任何地方… – 我看起来很快乐 |
[37:59] | Wherever it is I’m really from. The TVA… | – 我真正的人生 – 时变局… |
[38:03] | Do you think that what makes a Loki a Loki is the fact that we’re destined to lose? | 你想洛基之所以成为洛基 就是因为我们注定会输吗 |
[38:15] | There’s nowhere left to go. | 已经无处可去了 |
[38:27] | No, they aren’t. | 才怪 |
[38:29] | Everything’s falling apart. | 一切分崩离析 |
[38:31] | The branches are dying. | 支轴奄奄一息 |
[38:32] | What does that mean? I don’t know. | – 什么意思 – 我不知道 |
[38:34] | I don’t know what’s happening, but there must be something we can do. | 我不知道怎么回事 但我们一定能想出办法 |
[38:39] | I did it. What? | – 我做到了 – 什么 |
[38:43] | I did it. Did what? | – 我做到了 – 做到什么 |
[38:52] | I controlled it. | 我控制了它 |
[38:56] | You learned to control your time slipping. | 你学会控制你的时间溜脱 |
[39:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[39:04] | It’s not about where, when, or why. | 重点不在时 地或原因 |
[39:19] | It’s about who. | 而在谁 |
[39:28] | I can rewrite the story. | 我能重写故事 |
[44:28] | You died. Insert your coin, loser. | 你死了 快投币 输家 |