时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | Any chance you can get that for me? | 你能帮我拿一下吗 |
[01:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[01:10] | Tam! Tam, are you there? | 塔姆 塔姆 你在吗 |
[01:14] | It’s just me! | 只有我 |
[01:17] | Can you move? | 你能动吗 |
[01:18] | I’m stuck. | 我卡住了 |
[01:20] | It’s the restraints. Sand’s jammed them up. | 是安全带 被沙子堵塞了 |
[01:32] | Listen to me. I need you to toss me your knife, okay? | 听我说 我需要你把你的刀扔给我 好吗 |
[01:36] | It’s the only one we got. So don’t drop it. | 我们只有这把刀了 所以别掉了 |
[01:39] | What happened to yours? | 你的刀呢 |
[01:41] | I dropped it. | 掉了 |
[01:44] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好 我准备好了 |
[01:45] | Reach for your knife. You got this. | 去够你的刀 你可以的 |
[01:48] | Come on. | 加油 |
[01:51] | Okay. Toss it. | 好 扔过来 |
[01:55] | Yes! | 好 |
[01:56] | Lucky for you, I’m the person you’d most want to be stranded with | 你很幸运 我是你在紧急情况中 |
[01:59] | in an emergency situation. | 最希望被困在一起的人 |
[02:02] | You know what I love about these ships when they break in half? | 你知道飞船断成两截时 我喜欢它哪点吗 |
[02:07] | They spill oil everywhere. | 到处都会漏油 |
[02:18] | – It worked! I’m coming to get you. – Are you okay? | -成功了 我来救你 -你没事吧 |
[02:22] | Come on, hurry! | 快点 |
[02:37] | Hold on! | 抓紧了 |
[02:44] | Come on! | 加油 |
[02:45] | Come on. | 加油 |
[02:52] | Okay. All right. Okay. | 好 好了 |
[03:02] | Try to climb out of here without moving. | 尽量不要动 爬出来 |
[03:21] | All right. Here. | 好 来 |
[03:25] | Push! | 用力 |
[03:52] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没事的 妈妈 |
[04:02] | I knew we weren’t alone. | 我就知道我们并不孤单 |
[04:07] | It’s… It’s synthetic. It’s… | 这是人造的… |
[04:12] | It’s built, not born. | 这是造出来的 并非天生如此 |
[04:14] | We still make the history books for first contact, | 就算是机器人 我们进行了第一次接触 |
[04:16] | even if it’s a robot, right? | 还是会名垂青史的 对吧 |
[04:18] | “We”? You only get to be famous for being related to me. | “我们” 你只会因为是我姐而出名 |
[04:22] | Do you have a name? | 你有名字吗 |
[04:27] | Do you know where we are? | 你知道我们在哪里吗 |
[04:29] | – He’s not from here. – How do you know? | -他不是这个星球的 -你怎么知道 |
[04:31] | I saw his spaceship. | 我看见了他的宇宙飞船 |
[04:35] | You did? | 是吗 |
[04:36] | I think he crashed when we did. | 我认为他跟我们一起坠毁了 |
[04:39] | – How many more of you are there? – I think he’s all alone. | -还有多少你这样的机器人 -我觉得他是一个人 |
[04:43] | Or else he wouldn’t have needed me to help him. | 否则他不会需要我来帮他 |
[04:46] | You helped it? | 你帮了它 |
[04:47] | He was hurt. | 他受伤了 |
[04:51] | Now it’s helping you. | 现在它在帮你 |
[05:09] | He’s going down to the Jupiter. | 他要下水进入木星飞船了 |
[05:12] | I was gonna suggest it do that. | 我本来打算建议它这样做 |
[05:13] | I was just waiting for a break in the conversation. | 我只是在等你们聊完插话 |
[05:17] | Hey… how’d this happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[05:22] | Uh, I don’t know. I guess it happened when I fell. | 我不知道 我猜是摔下去时弄的 |
[05:40] | I don’t suppose you have a toolbox. | 你没有工具箱吧 |
[05:43] | ‘Cause you can fix this and get us out of here? | 因为你能修好飞船 带我们离开吗 |
[05:46] | Yeah, I’ll let you in on a trade secret. | 我告诉你一个行业秘密 |
[05:49] | The answer to the question “Can you fix this?” is always “Yes.” | “你能修好这个吗”的答案永远是”是” |
[05:52] | Even if you can’t? | 就算你修不好吗 |
[05:54] | Especially if you can’t. | 特别是你修不好 |
[05:55] | Then you just add that you gotta find the right tool. | 然后你加一句 你得找到合适的工具 |
[05:58] | So you’re gonna bullshit our way to safety. | 所以你打算靠胡扯让我们平安 |
[06:00] | Yep. Just need to find the right tool. | 是啊 只用找到合适的工具 |
[06:28] | Don’t get sentimental. | 别感情用事 |
[06:29] | I’m not carrying your bag when it gets too heavy. | 要是你的包太沉了 我就不背了 |
[06:35] | Oh, hello. | 你好啊 |
[06:40] | My necklace! | 我的项链 |
[06:42] | It must have fallen off. | 一定是脱落了 |
[06:45] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[06:46] | It’s not that heavy. | 也没那么沉啦 |
[06:53] | Tam! | 塔姆 |
[06:55] | Tam! | 塔姆 |
[06:57] | Doc! Doc, get over here. | 医生 医生 过来 |
[07:04] | I’m not that kind of doctor. | 我不是那种医生[博士] |
[07:07] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[07:15] | Stealing her boots? I thought you two were friends. | 偷走她的靴子吗 我还以为你们是朋友 |
[07:21] | She would’ve done the same. That’s why we got along so well. | 她也会做一样的事 所以我们才处得来 |
[07:29] | Somebody ought to show some basic human decency. | 人要有基本的人性 |
[07:32] | Bury her if you want, Doc. | 如果你想的话就埋她 医生 |
[07:34] | I’m gonna try to make sure nobody has to bury us. | 我要确保别人不埋我们 |
[07:42] | Hope someone’s having a better day than we are. | 希望有人今天比我们顺利 |
[08:26] | I wish Dad would hurry up so we can get down there. | 希望爸爸能快点 这样我们就能下去了 |
[08:29] | It’s not so bad up here. | 待上面没那么糟 |
[08:37] | Let’s agree that was just wind. | 就把那当做是风吧 |
[08:45] | Main deck water level reduced to 1%. | 主驾驶舱水位降低到1% |
[08:54] | Lower deck water level reduced to 60%. | 下部驾驶舱水位降低到60% |
[09:11] | Oh, come on, you stupid thing. | 快啊 蠢东西 |
[09:21] | Main deck water level reduced to 1%. | 主驾驶舱水位降低到1% |
[09:49] | What the hell are you? | 你是什么 |
[10:01] | Maybe we should shoot off another flare. | 也许我们该再发射一颗信号弹 |
[10:03] | We already wasted one. | 我们已经浪费了一颗 |
[10:07] | There’s no one out there. | 这里没人了 |
[10:17] | Wait! | 等等 |
[10:20] | – Looks like someone ejected. – Maybe they can help us. | -看来有人弹出了 -也许他们能帮我们 |
[10:24] | Let’s ask. | 我们去问问 |
[10:31] | Put those on. | 穿上 |
[10:33] | I’m not wearing those. | 我可不穿 |
[10:38] | This sand… is sharp as diamonds. | 这沙子和钻石一样坚硬 |
[10:41] | Might even be diamonds. | 也许就是钻石 |
[10:44] | It’s gonna tear through your soles. | 会撕裂你的鞋底 |
[10:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:56] | – What? – You remind me of someone. | -干嘛 -你让我想到了一个人 |
[10:58] | Best lover you ever had? | 你最棒的情人吗 |
[11:02] | My brother. | 我兄弟 |
[11:06] | Just don’t want you slowing me down. You ready? | 我只是不想让你拖我后腿 准备好了吗 |
[11:10] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[11:18] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:20] | All right, all right. Stop staring at me. | 好 别盯着我 |
[11:23] | Let’s go. No chicken left behind. | 走吧 不抛弃一只鸡 |
[11:29] | If we find a cow, you carry it. | 如果我们发现一头奶牛 你来抱 |
[11:54] | I’m gonna go get the leg brace from the printer. | 我要去打印机那儿拿腿支架 |
[11:56] | It’s okay to lie down, you know. | 休息一下也行的 |
[11:59] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[12:05] | Penny, how are we coming along with those filters? | 佩妮 过滤器怎么样了 |
[12:11] | The starboard side’s almost finished. | 右边快完成了 |
[12:14] | Pick up the pace, please. | 请快一点 |
[12:33] | Your robot’s creepy. | 你的机器人很诡异 |
[12:36] | You’ll get used to him. | 你会习惯他的 |
[12:40] | -How long is it staying? – Penny, go up top. | -它要待多久 -佩妮 上来 |
[12:42] | The hose is freezing over again. | 软管又结冰了 |
[12:44] | You can finish the filters later. | 你可以回头再修过滤器 |
[12:48] | Okay, Dad. | 好 爸爸 |
[13:12] | Uh, I heard it ding. | 我听到了它做好的声音 |
[13:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:16] | You had a tough day. | 你经历了艰难的一天 |
[13:19] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[13:21] | Yeah, I’m… I’m good. | 我挺好的 |
[13:24] | Yeah? Okay. | 是吗 好的 |
[13:44] | I… just… | 我 只是 |
[13:48] | I just wanted to say, um… | 我只想说 |
[14:01] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:23] | You have to lift a little bit. | 你得抬高点腿 |
[14:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:33] | This will do most of the work until your leg’s healed. | 这能帮你走路 直到你的腿痊愈 |
[14:38] | Let’s try it out. | 我们试试吧 |
[14:52] | Fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[14:54] | What is that… | 那是什么 |
[14:56] | Penny, why haven’t you finished the filters? | 佩妮 你怎么还没修过滤器 |
[14:58] | I can still smell ozone. | 我还能闻到臭氧 |
[15:00] | – Dad said I should be cleaning– – I’d like to breathe. | -爸爸说我该清理… -我想呼吸 |
[15:13] | Penny, we’re gonna burn out the motor. | 佩妮 我们要烧坏电机了 |
[15:18] | But Mom said that I should be going to fix the filters right now. | 但妈妈说我现在该去修过滤器 |
[15:21] | It can wait. | 不着急 |
[15:41] | Mom, Dad, you might wanna come take a look at this. | 爸妈 你们也许想看看这个 |
[15:48] | Hey. So that explosion Penny saw | 佩妮看到的爆炸 |
[15:50] | was definitely a reserve tank of another Jupiter. | 绝对是另一架木星飞船的备用油箱 |
[15:54] | Let’s hope there are survivors. | 希望还有幸存者 |
[15:56] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[15:59] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[16:00] | The girls did excellent work. | 女儿们做得很好 |
[16:04] | Listen, I think it’s important | 听着 我觉得在孩子们面前 |
[16:07] | that they all hear us speaking with one voice. | 我们意见统一很重要 |
[16:11] | – Couldn’t agree more. – That voice is mine. | -非常赞同 -也就是按我的意见来 |
[16:16] | Great. | 很好 |
[16:34] | It’s been a while. | 有一阵子没玩了 |
[16:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:39] | We’re gonna look for survivors. | 我们要去寻找幸存者 |
[16:41] | Get your gear. You’re coming along. | 拿上装备 你也来 |
[16:44] | Does Mom know? | 妈妈知道吗 |
[16:46] | Just get your gear. | 拿上装备吧 |
[16:53] | Ok, girls, while your dad and I are gone, | 女儿们 爸爸和我走后 |
[16:55] | you’re gonna help free the Jupiter. | 你们要帮木星飞船脱困 |
[16:57] | If we don’t work our way out gently, | 如果我们不慢慢来 |
[16:59] | we could make the ice unstable. | 就可能导致冰层不稳定 |
[17:02] | Worst case scenario, the ice could crush our ship. | 最糟糕的情况是冰层压碎我们的飞船 |
[17:04] | Understood. | 了解 |
[17:05] | So, we’ll use the maneuvering rockets, | 我们用机动火箭 |
[17:07] | melt the ice to water, and just float up inch by inch. | 将冰化成水 然后一点点浮起来 |
[17:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:12] | 20% power, ten minute intervals, ten second burn. | 20%动力 间隔10分钟 点火10秒钟 |
[17:16] | 20 10 10 Twenty, ten, ten. | |
[17:17] | By this time tomorrow, our ship should be clear. | 到了明天这时候 我们的飞船就应该脱困了 |
[17:21] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[17:23] | Feet off the console. | 脚从控制台拿下来 |
[17:46] | “The print model you’ve requested | 你要的打印模型 |
[17:47] | does not meet colony safety protocol. | 不符合殖民星球的安全协议 |
[17:50] | For assistance, dial 874628 | 要获得帮助 请拨打874628 |
[17:52] | to speak with your district representative.” | 与区域代表交谈 |
[17:56] | Yeah, well, I’m not at the colony, asshole. | 我又不在殖民星球 混蛋 |
[18:01] | I was hoping you’d left this thing back on Earth. | 我还希望你会把这玩意儿留在地球 |
[18:04] | Leave my lucky whiteboard? | 留下我的幸运白板吗 |
[18:07] | Okay, see if you can finish these while we’re gone. | 好吧 看看你能否在我们离开时完成 |
[18:20] | So, if the sun rises in the east and sets to the west… | 如果太阳东升西落… |
[18:37] | I don’t wanna let it out of my sight. | 我不想让它离开我的视线 |
[18:38] | And you don’t get one without the other. | 而他俩形影不离 |
[18:41] | You see, this is one of the things we might have discussed. | 这就是我们也许本该讨论的问题之一 |
[18:44] | We can discuss it. | 我们可以讨论啊 |
[18:47] | No. It’s fine. I’m not worried about Will. | 不 没关系 我不担心威尔 |
[18:53] | – Since when? – The Jupiter’s here… | -从什么时候开始 -木星在这里 |
[18:58] | You trust that thing? | 你信任那东西吗 |
[19:01] | It brought Will back safe, | 它把威尔安全地送了回来 |
[19:03] | saved Judy from suffocating under the ice. | 救了朱迪 没让她在冰下窒息 |
[19:06] | It’s the kind of behavior that builds trust. | 这种行为能建立信任 |
[19:09] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[19:11] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[19:46] | Just what kind of doctor are you, anyway? | 你到底是哪种博士 |
[19:52] | I’m a psychologist. | 我是心理学家 |
[19:55] | I can’t believe people pay people for that. | 难以置信人们还会为心理治疗付钱 |
[19:57] | Actually, they do. A lot. | 实际上人们会的 会付很多钱 |
[20:02] | All you have to do is look at a person | 跟人见面五分钟之内 |
[20:04] | to know what their deal is within five minutes of meeting them. | 你只用看看他 就知道他有什么毛病 |
[20:07] | You think it’s that easy? | 你以为有那么容易吗 |
[20:11] | Like you, for example. | 比如说你 |
[20:13] | Take that necklace. That’s a Saint Christopher medal. | 你的项链 是圣克里斯托弗勋章 |
[20:16] | He’s supposed to watch over you, keep you safe. | 用来守护你 保护你 |
[20:18] | Personally, I look out for myself. And I’ve never met no saint. | 就我个人而言 我照顾自己 我也没见过圣人 |
[20:22] | But you, you’re not so different. | 但你 你也没什么不同 |
[20:25] | You’re a Ph.D. or something, | 你是个博士 |
[20:26] | which makes me think you don’t believe in that junk either. | 这就让我觉得你也不信那种鬼话 |
[20:29] | Why do you wear it? | 那你为什么戴着呢 |
[20:31] | Must be another reason. | 肯定有别的原因 |
[20:33] | Perhaps it has something to do with that brother I remind you of so much. | 也许跟我让你想起的兄弟有关 |
[20:39] | It’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[20:42] | So it is your brother. | 所以的确是你兄弟 |
[20:44] | See, that wasn’t that hard. | 瞧 没那么难吧 |
[20:46] | And hey, I’ll charge you half of what you’d charge me. | 我收费只有你的一半 |
[20:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:07] | I didn’t think we’d be the ones rescuing people. | 我没想到会是我们来救别人 |
[21:11] | We’re not. | 我们救不上了 |
[21:13] | All due respect, Angela, this is nothing personal. | 恕我冒昧 安吉拉 不是针对你 |
[21:23] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[21:25] | You didn’t check her pulse? | 你没摸她的脉搏吗 |
[21:27] | Hey, you’re not a real doctor either. | 你也不是真医生啊 |
[21:32] | So now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[22:14] | – What is that? – I know, right? | -那是什么 -我知道 |
[22:17] | So familiar, but what is it? It’s on the tip of your tongue. | 很熟悉 但那是什么 就在你嘴边了 |
[22:20] | I’m not playing this, Penny. | 我不跟你玩 佩妮 |
[22:21] | I’m sorry, Jude. That’s just the way the cookie crumbles. | 抱歉 朱迪 曲奇就是这样碎的 |
[22:26] | “That’s just the way the cookie crumbles.” | 曲奇就是这样碎的 |
[22:30] | I could not have made it more obvious for you. | 我没办法说得更明确了 |
[22:33] | Where did you get those? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[22:34] | So, you are interested in | 所以你对一百万亿英里内 |
[22:36] | the only Oreos in a hundred trillion miles? | 唯一一包奥利奥感兴趣吗 |
[22:38] | You spent 14.3 ounces of your personal weight allocation on that? | 你花了个人重量分配的14.3盎司来带饼干吗 |
[22:42] | No. Mom did. | 不 是妈妈带的 |
[22:44] | It’s the last item on her checklist. | 这是她清单的最后一项 |
[22:46] | “Retrieve the blue object from locker 24A.” | 在储物柜24A找到蓝色包装物品 |
[22:49] | It was this or another pack of air filters. | 要么是这个 要么是另一对空气过滤器 |
[22:51] | I made the call. | 我做了决定 |
[22:52] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[22:53] | Having it be the last item on the list | 它是清单上的最后一项 |
[22:55] | indicates it’s a reward for finishing. | 表明这是完成工作的奖励 |
[22:57] | – No, you have to wait for everyone. – I’m going in. | -不 你得等大伙 -我要开吃了 |
[23:02] | Sure. | 行吧 |
[23:06] | Pump’s clogged again. | 抽水机又堵塞了 |
[23:09] | Can we trade off? | 我们能交换吗 |
[23:23] | This was the Jupiter 17. | 这曾是木星17号 |
[23:25] | – Did you know anyone on it? – No, honey. | -你认识上面的人吗 -不认识 亲爱的 |
[23:30] | That could have been us. | 那本可能是我们 |
[23:35] | Well, it wasn’t. | 并不是 |
[23:54] | Aah, I swear to God, | 我对天发誓 |
[23:56] | every time I come up here it’s something worse. | 每次我上来都有坏事发生 |
[24:01] | Mom, Dad, come in. Do you read me? Over. | 妈妈 爸爸 请回话 你们听见了吗 完毕 |
[24:05] | They’re out of range. | 他们超出了通讯范围 |
[24:07] | They’re in the valley, | 他们在山谷里 |
[24:08] | they’re not gonna see that storm until it’s directly above. | 风暴到头顶上他们才能看见 |
[24:14] | – We have to do something. – Think it through. | -我们得做点什么 -好好想想 |
[24:16] | What pace would we need to maintain | 我们需要保持怎样的速度 |
[24:17] | to hike down to them and get back here in time? | 才能及时徒步去找他们并返回 |
[24:19] | Why walk when we have a Chariot? | 我们有战车 为什么要走路 |
[24:21] | It’s in the garage, which is buried under a ton of ice. | 那在车库里 被埋在很多冰下面 |
[24:23] | – We have to get it out! – How? | -我们得把它弄出来 -怎么做 |
[24:26] | I was specifically told to go easy on the engines | 妈妈明确告诉我要小心使用引擎 |
[24:28] | so the ice wouldn’t become unstable and crush our ship! | 免得冰变得不稳定 压碎我们的飞船 |
[24:31] | – Mom, Dad, and Will– – Can take care of themselves. | -妈妈 爸爸和威尔 -他们能照顾好自己 |
[24:35] | Now stop panicking. | 别惊慌失措了 |
[24:57] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[25:19] | – Have you lost your mind? – Somebody had to do something. | -你疯了吗 -总得有人做些什么 |
[25:38] | See? | 瞧见了吗 |
[25:46] | Come on. You don’t even have your license. | 拜托 你都没有驾照 |
[25:48] | That’s why you’re gonna drive. | 所以你要来开车 |
[26:02] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[26:06] | Let it go, Penny. | 放弃吧 佩妮 |
[26:14] | This is Maureen Robinson from the Jupiter 2. | 我是木星2号的莫琳·罗宾逊 |
[26:17] | We’re at the crash site of the Jupiter 17. | 我们位于木星17号的坠毁地点 |
[26:21] | We’ve found no survivors. | 没有幸存者 |
[26:23] | If there are any other search parties in the area, | 如果这片地区还有其他搜索队 |
[26:25] | please respond. | 请回复 |
[26:29] | – No luck? – No. | -没回应吗 -没有 |
[26:32] | This is Maureen– – | 我是莫琳 |
[26:40] | You heard that before? | 你之前听到过这声音吗 |
[26:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:44] | It was coming from the crashed ship. His crashed ship. | 是坠毁飞船上传来的 他的坠毁飞船 |
[26:50] | – It must be somewhere close. – It’s a long walk back. | -肯定在附近 -走回去还要很久 |
[26:53] | Ask if it knows where its ship is. | 问问它是否知道它的飞船在哪 |
[26:59] | Do you know where your spaceship is? | 你知道你的宇宙飞船在哪吗 |
[27:05] | I don’t think he remembers anything from before. | 我觉得他想不起之前的事了 |
[27:08] | Before what? | 什么之前 |
[27:10] | Before he got hurt. I told you, he got hurt. | 他受伤之前 我跟你说过了 他受伤了 |
[27:13] | But it remembers you. | 但它记得你 |
[27:14] | So it must remember where it met you. | 所以它肯定记得在哪见到的你 |
[27:17] | Let’s not push our luck. | 别勉强了 |
[27:19] | There’s so much we don’t know yet. | 有好多事我们都不知道 |
[27:21] | We need to take this opportunity to find out. | 我们得利用这机会查明真相 |
[27:23] | When you don’t know, that’s when you go home. | 不知道情况时应该回家 |
[27:27] | We’re heading back to the Jupiter. Come on. | 我们回木星飞船 走吧 |
[27:29] | Will, since when do you not do what I ask? | 威尔 你从什么时候开始不听我的话了 |
[27:40] | Can you take us to where we met? | 你能带我们去我们见面的地方吗 |
[27:47] | Oh, great. | 真棒 |
[27:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:52] | You know you want to go as much as I do. | 你知道你跟我一样想去 |
[27:54] | Not with an 11-year-old kid and a gimpy wife. | 不是跟11岁的孩子和跛脚的老婆 |
[27:57] | I’m not! | 我才不是 |
[27:58] | What? Gimpy? | 不是什么 不跛脚 |
[28:00] | Or my wife? | 还是不是我老婆 |
[28:10] | That’s probably the Jupiter where she ejected from. | 那也许是她弹射出来的木星飞船 |
[28:13] | Maybe there’s someone there who’s a little more conscious. | 也许那里有人更神志清醒 |
[28:27] | We gotta move. | 我们得走了 |
[28:32] | What do you think she weighs? | 你觉得她有多重 |
[28:34] | No, there’s no way I can carry her. She’ll just slow us down. | 不 我没办法带她走 她会拖慢我们的脚步 |
[28:38] | That’s it. That’s what we’re doing. We leave her. | 就这样 我们抛下她 |
[28:43] | – Are you sure? – We have no choice. | -你确定吗 -我们别无选择 |
[28:46] | I suppose you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[28:52] | Oh, hell. | 该死 |
[29:02] | I’m no humanitarian. | 我不是人道主义者 |
[29:03] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 |
[29:05] | Think whatever you want. | 随你怎么想 |
[29:06] | You know what the bonus is for a guy like me for saving you two? | 你知道我这样的人救下你俩有什么好处吗 |
[29:09] | A house in Malibu. | 马里布的豪宅 |
[29:11] | Weather’s not what it used to be, | 那里天气不如从前好了 |
[29:12] | but the margaritas are just as good. | 但玛格丽塔酒还是一样美味 |
[29:15] | Who’s gonna pay you out here? | 在这里谁会给你付钱呢 |
[29:20] | You put on a good show of being completely self-interested, | 你演了一出好戏 装成自私自利 |
[29:25] | but I know you’re a good person. | 但我知道你打心底里是个好人 |
[29:29] | Look how you saved this chicken. | 你救下了这只鸡 |
[29:32] | Ask the chicken if I’m a good guy come dinnertime. | 等晚餐时间到了 再问问这只鸡我是不是好人 |
[29:54] | Judy? The Chariot’s ready. Let’s go. | 朱迪 战车准备好了 走吧 |
[31:02] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[31:11] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[31:17] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[31:32] | This is really not too bad. | 这还挺不错 |
[31:54] | No. | 不 |
[32:03] | Mom? Dad? Are you there? | 妈妈 爸爸 你们在吗 |
[32:08] | Uh, yeah, this is your daughter. | 这是你们的女儿 |
[32:09] | The one who really doesn’t want to | 我现在真的不想 |
[32:11] | drive the Chariot off a cliff right now. | 开着战车下悬崖 |
[32:13] | So if you’re there, please come in. | 所以如果你们听到了 请回话 |
[32:42] | Engaging winter mode. | 启动冬季模式 |
[32:45] | Okay. Okay. Uh-huh. Uh-huh. | 好 好 |
[32:52] | Just like bumper cars. | 就跟碰碰车一样 |
[32:55] | Where everybody dies. | 只不过都得死 |
[33:13] | Maybe it’s time for a flare. | 也许是时候发射信号弹了 |
[33:34] | What if we’re the only survivors? | 如果我们是唯一的幸存者呢 |
[33:37] | There must be someone out there. | 这里肯定还有人在 |
[33:39] | We only have one flare left. | 我们只剩一颗信号弹了 |
[33:50] | I can fix that for you. | 我能帮你修好 |
[33:55] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[33:58] | Your brother give it to you? The one I remind you of? | 这是你兄弟送你的吗 跟我很像的那个 |
[34:03] | I put two and two together. | 我能推断出来 |
[34:12] | It reminds me of him. | 这让我想到了他 |
[34:14] | It must have been hard leaving him back on Earth. | 把他留在地球一定很难 |
[34:18] | He left first. | 是他先走的 |
[34:21] | Car wreck. | 车祸 |
[34:24] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[34:27] | Should have bought two. | 该买两个的 |
[34:30] | Storm’s getting closer. | 风暴更近了 |
[34:33] | How far can you get with her? | 你带她能走多远 |
[34:55] | In a day of firsts, this wins. | 今天有许多第一次 而这次是最棒的 |
[35:51] | Will, stay outside. | 威尔 待在外面 |
[35:59] | What the… | 什么 |
[36:38] | You’re hovering. | 你离太近了 |
[36:48] | Tough seed to survive that fire. | 能在火里幸存下来 这种子真坚强 |
[36:53] | I’m gonna add it to my collection. | 我要把它加入我的收藏 |
[37:00] | How’d that get in there? | 它怎么会在这里 |
[37:08] | Catch. | 接 |
[37:17] | Here. | 来 |
[37:18] | Open your hand. Hold on to it. | 张开手 抓住 |
[37:25] | Throw it back. | 扔回给我 |
[37:31] | Gently. | 轻点 |
[37:37] | Nice. | 很好 |
[37:43] | This isn’t weird. This isn’t weird at all. | 这不奇怪 一点都不奇怪 |
[37:47] | Nice throw. | 扔得好 |
[37:50] | Yeah! | 好 |
[38:01] | I always wanted him to come back. | 我总是希望他回来 |
[38:06] | But… now that he’s here… | 但 现在他在这里 |
[38:14] | You probably don’t know what a dad is. | 你也许不知道爸爸是什么 |
[38:35] | John? | 约翰 |
[38:38] | Did you touch something? | 你碰了什么吗 |
[38:39] | – No. Did you? – No. | -没有 你碰了吗 -没有 |
[39:08] | That’s where we are. | 我们在这里 |
[39:21] | It’s a map. | 这是张地图 |
[39:23] | Good. We need one. | 很好 我们需要地图 |
[39:45] | I thought the Milky Way looked different from this. | 我还以为银河系不长这样 |
[39:49] | It does. | 的确不一样 |
[39:52] | So what galaxy is this? | 这是什么星系 |
[39:56] | Do you want to give it a name? | 你想给它取个名字吗 |
[40:05] | How the hell did The Resolute get us here? | 坚毅号怎么把我们带来这里了 |
[40:08] | It’s impossible, according to every law of physics. | 根据任何物理定律 这都不可能 |
[40:11] | Uh-huh. | 是啊 |
[40:14] | Maybe someone wrote some new ones. | 也许有人写了新的物理定律 |
[40:42] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[41:13] | Was that you? | 那是你吗 |
[41:17] | Why did you attack us? | 你为什么攻击我们 |
[41:20] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[41:26] | You really don’t remember? | 你真的不记得了吗 |
[41:33] | But you’re not like that anymore. | 但你不再是那样的了 |
[41:36] | You’re not… You’re not like that. | 你不是那样的了 |
[41:40] | Are you? | 对吧 |
[41:49] | Raise your left hand. | 举起你的左手 |
[41:57] | Now… Now raise your right. | 现在 举起你的右手 |
[42:07] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[42:19] | Walk forward. | 往前走 |
[42:23] | No. Wait! | 不 等等 |
[42:25] | Come back. | 回来 |
[43:04] | Come on, hurry up. Get in. Get in. | 快点 进来 进来 |
[43:23] | My necklace. | 我的项链 |
[43:25] | I had it a minute ago. It must’ve fallen off. | 一分钟前还在 肯定是掉了 |
[43:46] | Here. | 给 |
[43:49] | You should let me fix that for you. | 你该让我帮你修好的 |
[43:54] | Fix it while I’m gone. | 等我走后再修吧 |
[43:57] | Gone? | 走 |
[43:58] | I know you won’t leave her, because you’re a good man. | 我知道你不会抛下她 因为你是个好人 |
[44:03] | Even if you wish you weren’t. | 就算你希望自己不是 |
[44:06] | But someone has to go out there and bring back help. | 但总得有人出去找人来帮忙 |
[44:11] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[44:13] | You have one flare left. You’ll know when to use it. | 你只剩一颗信号弹了 你会知道该什么时候用的 |
[44:18] | That’s how I’ll find you. | 我就通过它找到你 |
[44:21] | See you soon. | 回头见 |
[44:33] | If you die now, I’ll be pissed. | 如果你现在死了 我会很生气的 |
[44:43] | – Will? – Will? | -威尔 -威尔 |
[44:45] | Will! | 威尔 |
[44:47] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[44:48] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[44:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[44:52] | – Why did you run off? – I didn’t run off. | -你为什么跑走了 -我没有 |
[44:58] | We were just exploring. | 我们只是在探索 |
[45:01] | Yeah, well… that’s enough exploring for today. | 今天探索够了 |
[45:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[45:22] | Mom… Mom, Dad, Will, do you hear me? | 妈妈 爸爸 威尔 你们听见了吗 |
[45:25] | Anybody? Over. | 有人听见吗 完毕 |
[45:51] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[46:03] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[46:04] | – We need to get cover. Come on! – Will, come here. | -我们得找掩护 快 -威尔 过来 |
[46:06] | Quick! Quick! Come on! | 快 快点 |
[46:13] | Come on. | 快 |
[46:15] | Go. Go. | 快走 |
[46:28] | Damn. | 该死 |
[46:39] | Mom– Where are you? | 妈妈 你在哪 |
[46:42] | – Do you hear me? – Penny? | -你听见我了吗 -佩妮 |
[46:44] | – Mom? – Penny! | -妈妈 -佩妮 |
[46:45] | – I’m in the Chariot. Coming to get you. – What? | -我在战车里 来接你们了 -什么 |
[46:47] | – How did you– – We will discuss this | -你怎么… -等你们也上了战车 |
[46:49] | when you are also in the Chariot. | 我们再聊这事 |
[46:52] | I can’t track you because of the storm. Where are you? | 因为风暴我没法找到你们 你们在哪 |
[46:56] | We’re… We’re, uh… | 我们 |
[47:01] | Look for the light. | 看亮光 |
[47:04] | The light? | 亮光 |
[47:05] | Here. Put them on. | 来 戴上 |
[47:20] | I see it. I see it. I’m coming! | 我看到了 我来了 |
[47:27] | Oh, that light. | 那亮光 |
[47:31] | – Look. – Go! Go, go, go! Go! | -看 -快走 快走 |
[47:35] | Come on! | 快来 |
[47:37] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[47:40] | Not the daughter you expected? | 不是你预想的那个女儿吗 |
[47:42] | – Please drive. – Move over. | -你来开车 -让开 |
[47:46] | I don’t think he’ll fit. | 我觉得他进不来 |
[47:48] | – Tell him to hold on tight. – Hold on to the back! | -叫他抓紧 -抓紧后面 |
[47:55] | – Put your seat belts on. – Let’s go. | -系上安全带 -我们走 |
[48:19] | Excellent. You finished the list. | 真棒 你完成了清单上的事 |
[48:33] | Listen, I should have, uh, been more receptive to you. | 听着 我该更接受你的 |
[48:37] | You have the experience, the training, and I… | 你有经验 训练 我… |
[48:40] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[48:44] | I’m glad you were here today. | 很高兴你今天来了 |
[48:47] | What about tomorrow? | 那明天呢 |
[48:50] | We’ll talk about it tomorrow. | 我们明天再聊 |
[48:54] | So which one of you do I need to listen to? | 我该听你俩中的谁的话 |
[49:21] | Angela! That’s our ride! | 安吉拉 接我们的车来了 |
[49:28] | It’s the last flare we got. Give it a peck for good luck. | 这是我们的最后一颗信号弹 啄它一下求好运吧 |
[49:38] | Dad. Dad, look. | 爸爸 爸爸 看 |
[49:40] | There’s someone out there. | 那里有人在 |
[49:46] | We can make it. | 我们赶得及的 |
[49:47] | – Wha– – Don’t do the math. | -什么 -别算了 |
[49:56] | Just to be clear, | 我问问清楚 |
[49:57] | we just got out of the storm and now you wanna go back into the storm? | 我们刚逃离风暴 现在你又要回去吗 |
[50:07] | There, there. I see them right there. | 那里 那里 我看见了 |
[50:14] | – Come on! – Come on! | -快啊 -快啊 |
[50:16] | – Come on! – Come on! | -快啊 -快啊 |
[50:21] | – Run! Get in! – Hurry! Come on! | -快跑 进来 -快啊 |
[50:23] | – I’ve got the bag. – Come on. Come on. | -我拿到包了 -快点 |
[50:27] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[50:27] | Is there anyone else with you? | 还有人跟你在一起吗 |
[50:30] | No. | 没有 |
[50:34] | It’s just me. | 就我一个人 |
[50:36] | Go! | 快走 |
[50:47] | My necklace. | 我的项链 |
[50:58] | You have one flare left. | 你只剩一颗信号弹了 |
[51:00] | You’ll know when to use it. See you soon. | 你会知道该什么时候用的 回头见 |
[51:03] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[51:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:22] | You’re so brave. What’s your name? | 你真勇敢 你叫什么 |
[51:25] | I’m Penny. This is my brother, Will. | 我是佩妮 这是我弟弟威尔 |
[51:29] | I always wanted a brother. | 我一直都想要个弟弟 |
[51:32] | – What’s your name? – I’m Dr. Smith. | -你叫什么 -我是史密斯博士 |
[51:40] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[51:50] | – Come on. Come on. – Oh, my God! | -快啊 -天啊 |
[51:53] | – Come on, come on! – Dad, come on! | -快啊 -爸爸 快 |
[52:02] | – Dad! Dad! Go! – Come on! | -爸爸 快开 -快啊 |
[52:47] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[52:49] | Yeah. This is really not my thing. | 是啊 我真的不擅长这种事 |
[52:53] | You need to get back to being you, so I can get back to being me. | 你得做回你 这样我才能做回我 |
[52:56] | – Okay? – Come here. | -好吗 -过来 |
[53:00] | – Here. – Thank you. | -来 -谢谢 |
[53:02] | – You’re welcome. – Thank you so much. | -不用谢 -非常感谢 |
[53:04] | – You okay? – I think so. | -你没事吧 -我想是的 |
[53:06] | Good. | 那就好 |
[53:09] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[53:10] | You’re crushing the Oreos. | 奥利奥被你压碎了 |
[53:22] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[53:24] | He’s not dangerous. | 他不危险 |