时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | You didn’t have to, you know… | 你不必这样 |
[01:23] | I know. I just thought- – | 我知道 我只是觉得… |
[01:26] | Since you were leaving. | 既然你要走了 |
[01:28] | Is it wrong to want to say goodbye to my sister? | 想跟我姐妹道别难道有错吗 |
[01:34] | You know I’d bring you if I could. | 你知道如果可以的话 我会带上你的 |
[01:36] | Let’s not ruin things with a bunch of lies, Jess. | 别再用谎言扫兴了 杰西 |
[01:39] | – I’m just trying- – – To apologize? | -我只是想… -道歉吗 |
[01:43] | Why would I apologize for being a productive member of society? | 我为什么要为对社会有贡献而道歉 |
[01:47] | Oh, there’s the girl I know. | 这才是我认识的那个女孩 |
[01:48] | I’m just saying at some point, you have to take responsibility for your choices. | 我只是说你迟早得为自己的选择负责 |
[01:52] | Coming from someone who’s never had to make any. | 从来不用做选择的人这样说道 |
[01:55] | That’s not fair. | 这样说不公平 |
[01:57] | Your college wasn’t paid for? | 你的大学学费没人给你付吗 |
[02:00] | Dad didn’t leave you the business? | 爸爸没把生意留给你吗 |
[02:02] | What? And he should have left it to you? | 他难道应该留给你吗 |
[02:04] | You’re a criminal, June. | 你是个罪犯 琼 |
[02:08] | I’ve made mistakes. | 我犯过错误 |
[02:09] | And I’m glad you recognize that. | 我很高兴你承认这点 |
[02:13] | But they don’t want mistakes in the new world. | 但新世界容不下错误 |
[02:18] | Well, thanks for the meal. Have a nice flight. | 感谢请客 飞行愉快 |
[02:20] | Oh. Wait. | 等等 |
[02:22] | I didn’t ask you here to fight. | 我请你来不是吵架的 |
[02:24] | I just… I just wanted to give you these. | 我只想给你这些东西 |
[02:29] | My house. My car. | 我的房 车 |
[02:34] | I’m not gonna need them anymore, so… | 我用不上了 所以 |
[02:36] | I don’t deserve this. | 我不配 |
[02:37] | No, no. Start fresh. | 不 重新开始吧 |
[02:41] | Be a better version of yourself. | 做更好的自己 |
[02:47] | I could live here? | 我能住在这里 |
[02:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:51] | I could drive your car? | 我能开你的车 |
[02:55] | – Wear your clothes? – If you’d like. | -穿你的衣服 -如果你想的话 |
[02:59] | So I could just… I could just be you? | 所以我可以…直接当你吗 |
[04:35] | 新开始 南门二 第24次任务 | |
[04:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:59] | I was looking at it… I was looking for anything to orient us. | 我在看 我在找能确定我们方位的东西 |
[05:02] | Anything familiar, a planet or a constellation. | 任何熟悉的东西 行星或星座 |
[05:07] | But there was nothing, | 但什么也没有 |
[05:08] | nothing- – There was nothing I recognized at all. | 没一个我认识的 |
[05:10] | Okay. I don’t understand. | 好吧 我不明白 |
[05:12] | Exactly how lost are we talking about? | 我们到底有多迷失 |
[05:15] | Yeah, “Can’t find your car in the parking lot” Lost? | 是”找不到车停哪了”那种迷失吗 |
[05:17] | Well, if this is Earth and this is Alpha Centauri, | 如果这是地球 这是南门二 |
[05:23] | we are, metaphorically, maybe, a 600- year drive away. | 比喻来说 我们也许差了六百年车程 |
[05:29] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[05:31] | Okay, so, not metaphorically… | 好吧 如果不用比喻的话… |
[05:34] | Trillions of light years. It’s, uh… | 上万亿光年 |
[05:38] | Look, if we got here, we can get back. | 听着 既然我们能到这里 就能回去 |
[05:42] | So… how do we get back? | 那么 我们怎么回去 |
[05:49] | Honestly, unless the Resolute is intact and can find us, | 实话说 除非坚毅号未受损 并找到我们 |
[05:52] | we might be stuck here. | 不然我们或许会困在这里 |
[05:57] | Which is why I need everyone working on the problem. | 所以我需要所有人着手解决问题 |
[06:01] | – Maureen. – Okay? | -莫琳 -好吗 |
[06:02] | We need to get comms operational. | 我们得修好通讯系统 |
[06:03] | Can’t do that until we get the ship out of the ice. | 只有让船离开冰层才能做到这点 |
[06:05] | – Judy, you need to get- – – Maureen. | -朱迪 你需要… -莫琳 |
[06:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:09] | – I think we should take a breather. – What? | -我觉得应该休息一下 -什么 |
[06:11] | With the storm outside, there’s nothing we can do anyway, | 外面有风暴 我们什么也做不了 |
[06:13] | and I think we’d all think a lot clearer after some rest. | 我觉得休息一下 头脑会更清 |
[06:21] | – I am kind of tired. – Yeah. I think we all are. | -我是有点累了 -是啊 我们都是 |
[06:28] | Just an hour, Mom. Then I’ll be ready. | 只休息一个小时 妈妈 然后我会准备好的 |
[06:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:34] | Okay. I will wake everybody up after the storm. | 好 风暴过后我会叫醒大家 |
[06:38] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[07:00] | – Oh, no, Doctor, don’t. I’ve got it. – Oh, please. Let me. | -不 博士 不用 -拜托 让我来 |
[07:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:08] | Um, your family… | 你的家人 |
[07:11] | Unfortunately, I… I had to leave them behind. | 很不幸 我丢下了他们 |
[07:19] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[07:21] | No husband, no kids. Makes it a little easier. | 没丈夫 没孩子 反而更轻松 |
[07:26] | You’re welcome to stay with us until… | 你可以先和我们一起住 直到… |
[07:32] | Let me show you where you can store your stuff. | 我带你去看你放东西的地方 |
[07:38] | Doctor, engineer, soldier. | 医生 工程师 战士 |
[07:41] | Sounds like I was rescued by the right family. | 听起来我被正确的家庭救了 |
[07:45] | I wouldn’t say we’re… | 我不会说我们… |
[07:48] | – It’s complicated. – Most families are. | -事情很复杂 -大部分家庭都是 |
[07:52] | I’m a psychologist. | 我是心理学家 |
[07:54] | I actually specialize in family therapy. | 我正好专攻家庭治疗 |
[07:58] | You’ve come to the right place. | 你来对地方了 |
[07:59] | Seriously, if there’s anything I could do to repay you somehow… | 说真的 如果我能做什么报答你们… |
[08:03] | Don’t worry, we’ll put you to work. | 别担心 我们会给你工作的 |
[08:06] | Um, so, you can store your stuff in there. | 你可以把东西放这里 |
[08:09] | I’m sorry we don’t have extra bunks, but there’s, uh, blankets. | 很抱歉我们没床了 但是有毯子 |
[08:13] | Please. I’ll manage. | 没事 我能将就 |
[08:14] | Okay. See you in a bit. | 好 稍后见 |
[08:17] | – See you. – Good night. | -再见 -晚安 |
[09:03] | It’s fine. It’s just the ice shifting. | 没事 只是冰在动 |
[09:09] | I thought you needed the rest. | 你不是要休息吗 |
[09:11] | I needed to relax. There’s a difference. | 我要放松 不是一回事 |
[09:21] | Hey, hon. Look… | 亲爱的 听着 |
[09:24] | what you went through out there in the ice… | 你在冰里经历的事 |
[09:28] | I know what that kind of fear can do to your body. | 我知道那种恐惧对身体的影响 |
[09:30] | More importantly, what it can do to your mind. | 更重要的是对心理的影响 |
[09:33] | So, if there’s anything you need to- – – | 所以如果你想说什么… |
[09:36] | I’m fine, Dad. | 我很好 爸爸 |
[09:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:46] | You do what you have to do. | 做你该做的事吧 |
[12:27] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[12:33] | Bad dream? | 噩梦 |
[12:36] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[12:39] | Don’t tell anyone, but I still get them from time to time. | 别告诉别人 我依然偶尔会做噩梦 |
[12:45] | And when I do, it helps to say what they were out loud. | 当我做时 把梦境说出来对我有帮助 |
[12:57] | It was nothing. Really. I’m fine. | 没什么 真的 我没事 |
[13:14] | I thought you said it wasn’t dangerous. | 你不是说它不危险吗 |
[13:22] | I’m gonna go back to bed. | 我回床上了 |
[13:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:29] | Please don’t mention anything to my dad. | 拜托你别告诉我爸爸 |
[13:32] | About my nightmare. | 关于我噩梦的事 |
[13:34] | I’m good at keeping secrets. | 我擅长保守秘密 |
[13:48] | – Will? – In here, Mom! | -威尔 -在这里 妈妈 |
[13:51] | Hey, is everyone okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[13:53] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[13:54] | I don’t know. It was like something just hit us. | 我不知道 好像我们被撞了 |
[13:57] | It’s the glacier. It’s breaking apart. | 是冰川 在断裂 |
[13:59] | – When the girls used the blast jets- – – Wasn’t me. | -当女儿们用喷射引擎时… -不是我干的 |
[14:01] | Yeah. It wasn’t her who totally saved everybody’s life. | 对 救了大家命的不是她 |
[14:05] | The point is if we don’t get the Jupiter out of here, | 重点是 如果我们不驶出木星飞船 |
[14:07] | the whole thing’s gonna collapse on us. | 冰川会在我们顶上坍塌的 |
[14:11] | The storm’s over. It’s all clear up there. | 风暴结束了 外面安全了 |
[14:13] | Okay. Judy, pre-flight checklist. Start with the thrusters. | 好 朱迪 飞前检查表 先看推进器 |
[14:17] | Penny, as we get closer to the surface, I want you on the radio. | 佩妮 快到表面时 去操作无线电 |
[14:20] | Soon as we get the signal, we broadcast. See if the Resolute- – | 一有信号就广播 看坚毅号能不能收到… |
[14:22] | – Maureen. – What? | -莫琳 -怎么了 |
[14:24] | We got a problem with the engines. | 引擎有点问题 |
[14:26] | What kind of problem? | 什么问题 |
[14:28] | We don’t have any. | 我们没引擎 |
[14:37] | It’s heavy particulate from the storm. | 是风暴里的重颗粒 |
[14:41] | It’s blocking the air flow to the ventilation shafts. | 阻塞了通风井的空气流通 |
[14:49] | We’re not going anywhere until we clear this out. | 清洗完之前 我们哪都去不了 |
[14:54] | I’ll get Judy to come down and start- – | 我让朱迪下来工作… |
[14:56] | Wait, you think she’s ready? | 等等 你觉得她准备好了吗 |
[14:58] | What do you mean, ready? | 什么意思 |
[14:59] | After what happened, you’re not worried about her? | 发生那事之后 你不担心她吗 |
[15:02] | I’m worried about a lot of things, Judy’s not one of them. | 我担心很多事 但朱迪不是其中之一 |
[15:04] | She’ll pull through. She always does. | 她会挺过去的 她总是能 |
[15:06] | Well, maybe she’ll pull through faster if we let her sit this out. | 也许我们让她静静 她能更快挺过去 |
[15:10] | You know, give her time- – | 给她点时间 |
[15:11] | We don’t have time, John. This part of the glacier is- – | 我们没时间 约翰 这块冰川… |
[15:14] | Unstable. Yeah, I know. | 不稳定 我知道 |
[15:18] | So is our daughter. | 我们的女儿也是 |
[15:19] | You really think you’re the | 你真以为你知道 |
[15:20] | best judge of what she can and can’t handle? | 她能应付或不能应付什么吗 |
[15:25] | Look, I know you and the kids are this team, but… | 听着 我知道你和孩子们是个团队 但是 |
[15:31] | …if I’m gonna be here, you gotta let me be here. | 如果我要在这里 你必须允许我加入 |
[15:40] | All right. Um… | 好的 |
[15:44] | Then how do you think we should handle our new guest? | 那你觉得我们该怎么处理新客人 |
[15:48] | Well, it seems to want to help us, | 看起来它想帮助我们 |
[15:51] | but we don’t know why it’s here, or what- – | 但我们不知道它来这里的原因和意图… |
[15:53] | I meant Dr. Smith. | 我是说史密斯博士 |
[15:55] | Oh. Yeah, right. Um… | 这样啊 |
[15:59] | Well, if she qualified for Alpha Centauri, | 既然她有资格去南门二 |
[16:02] | she must be trained in emergency procedures, | 她一定受过应急操作训练 |
[16:05] | so she should be fine. | 所以她没问题的 |
[16:10] | Okay, aft engine cage. | 好 尾机笼 |
[16:13] | We need to disassemble the contaminated thrusters. | 我们得拆分受污染的推进器 |
[16:15] | So bag and heat-seal anything that needs to be on VC levels. | 装袋和热封所有需要保持清洁的零件 |
[16:19] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. Sure. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[16:22] | How about you and I work together? Okay, everybody else pair up. | 咱俩一起合作怎么样 其他人组队 |
[16:26] | – Dibs on Will. – Seriously? | -我要威尔 -你是认真的吗 |
[16:27] | I want to spend quality time with my brother. What’s wrong with that? | 我想和弟弟度过珍贵时光 怎么了嘛 |
[16:30] | You guys are on detox. | 你们去清污 |
[16:32] | Every piece needs to be wiped completely clear before it goes into the cage. | 每个零件都必须清理干净 才能放进机笼 |
[16:36] | Guess you’re with me. | 看来你和我一队了 |
[16:38] | Hey, you two, flush out the combustion chamber | 你们去给燃烧室排水 |
[16:40] | so we don’t re-circ any contaminants into the system. | 别让污染物循环回系统 |
[16:45] | Uh, John, does that sound okay? | 约翰 你觉得可以吗 |
[16:48] | Sure. Let’s get this done. | 当然可以 去干活吧 |
[16:54] | Um… Okay. | 好的 |
[16:57] | Your robot’s totally gonna do the work for us, right? | 你的机器人肯定会帮我们干活吧 |
[17:03] | You go ahead. I’m gonna print a few replacement parts. | 你先开始 我要印几个替换零件 |
[17:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:57] | Is it safe? | 安全吗 |
[17:59] | You know, I think that’s the first time I’ve ever heard you ask that. | 这好像是我第一次听你问这种问题 |
[18:04] | Well, you haven’t been around to hear much of anything, so… | 你又不常在我们身边听 所以… |
[18:12] | Hey, Jude? | 朱迪 |
[18:15] | It’s okay if you don’t want to come down here. | 你不想下来没关系的 |
[18:19] | Mom always says four hands are better than two. | 妈妈总说”四手好过双拳” |
[18:21] | Doesn’t she also say “Too many cooks spoil the broth”? | 她不是也说过”厨师太多烧坏汤”吗 |
[18:26] | Not one time. | 她从没说过 |
[18:31] | John? | 约翰 |
[18:32] | Speaking of which… | 说曹操… |
[18:55] | Hey. Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[18:58] | Did you use the printer today? | 你今天用过打印机吗 |
[19:00] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[19:02] | A record came up. Someone ran a program outside protocol. | 记录显示有人违反协议运行了程序 |
[19:05] | Oh. So you automatically assume it was me? | 所以你就猜是我吗 |
[19:08] | Not assuming. I’m asking. | 没猜 我正在问 |
[19:14] | Okay, I did think about it, but it wouldn’t let me. | 好 我确实考虑过 但协议不允许 |
[19:17] | Jesus, John. | 天啊 约翰 |
[19:18] | This isn’t your commune on Alpha Centauri. We need protection. | 这不是你在南门二的社区 我们需要保护 |
[19:22] | You know how I feel about weapons in our house. | 你知道我对家里有武器是什么感受 |
[19:24] | We already have one, Maureen. | 我们已经有了 莫琳 |
[19:25] | It belongs to an 11-year-old | 属于一个11岁小孩 |
[19:27] | boy and we have no idea how to use it. | 我们完全不知道该怎么用它 |
[19:28] | It’s protecting Will. | 它在保护威尔 |
[19:31] | Honestly, after everything that’s happened, I’m relieved. | 说真的 坏事这么多 我反而安心了 |
[19:33] | It’s one less thing we have to worry about. | 少了一件我们需要担心的事 |
[19:37] | More importantly, if you didn’t print something, who did? | 更重要的是 如果你没印东西 那是谁印的 |
[19:45] | OK. We can skip the heat exchanger, | 好 我们可以跳过热交换器 |
[19:47] | but let’s pull the rotary coupling and the igniter. | 但我们要取出回转联轴器和点火器 |
[19:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:55] | I have to be honest with you about something, Maureen. | 我必须向你承认一件事 莫琳 |
[19:57] | And if it makes you regret taking me in, I wouldn’t blame you. | 如果这令你后悔收留了我 我不会怪你 |
[20:02] | I was actually gonna ask you. | 我正准备问你呢 |
[20:04] | How did you get past the restrictions? | 你是怎么绕过协议限制的 |
[20:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:10] | On the printer. There’s a firewall so people can’t- – | 打印机上有防火墙 不能轻易… |
[20:13] | I think our signals are crossed. I haven’t touched your printer. | 我们好像说混了 我没碰过打印机 |
[20:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:22] | – What was it you wanted to ask? – It’s just that, uh… | -你刚想说什么 -只是… |
[20:25] | my grasp of emergency training isn’t what it should be. Uh… | 我对应急训练掌握得不熟练 |
[20:31] | Most of my prep-grouping was occupational | 我之前的小组是按职业分的 |
[20:34] | and not familial, and most of them were more mechanically inclined, | 而不是按家庭 他们大部分人都懂机械 |
[20:37] | so I figured they would… | 所以我以为… |
[20:41] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 |
[20:44] | I really should’ve paid more attention. | 我真的应该更用心学的 |
[20:47] | I just never imagined we’d end up- – | 我只是没想过我们会… |
[20:51] | Hey, it’s okay. Nobody did. | 没事 没人能想到的 |
[20:56] | Really? You seem like you’ve | 真的吗 看起来 |
[20:57] | been preparing for this since you were a child. | 你从小时候就开始为此准备了 |
[21:00] | Might explain why I didn’t have a lot of friends. | 或许这可以解释为什么我朋友不多 |
[21:02] | – Oh, stop it. – No, seriously. | -得了吧 -不 我是认真的 |
[21:05] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[21:06] | Successful, intelligent, beautiful. | 成功 聪明 漂亮 |
[21:13] | You remind me of my sister. | 你让我想起了我姐妹 |
[21:19] | I didn’t have any siblings. | 我没有兄弟姐妹 |
[21:22] | It would’ve been nice. | 有就好了 |
[21:23] | Someone to help with the chores, work the fields. | 能帮我干杂务 打理农田 |
[21:26] | Work the fields? Am I standing next to a genuine farm girl? | 打理农田 我身边站着个农场女孩吗 |
[21:31] | In the flesh. | 正是本人 |
[21:34] | Not a lot of farm girls grow up to be aerospace engineers. | 没多少农场女孩长大能成为航空工程师 |
[21:38] | Well, when you wish upon a star… | 当你对着星星许愿 |
[21:41] | Makes no difference who you are | 你是谁并没有区别 |
[21:48] | What the hell is that? | 怎么回事 |
[21:54] | – What’s going on? – Fuel level’s dropping, | -发生了什么 -燃油在减少 |
[21:56] | which is weird ’cause we’re not using any. | 这很奇怪 因为我们并没有用 |
[22:01] | Damage from the ice could’ve caused a leak in the tank. | 冰有可能撞漏了油箱 |
[22:03] | I’ll go check it out. | 我去检查 |
[22:05] | Keep an eye on the fuel. If it drops any faster, radio me, okay? | 看好燃油 如果下降速度变快 通知我 |
[22:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:11] | Me, too. | 也通知我 |
[23:20] | Your mom said you’d know what to do with this? | 你妈妈说你们知道该怎么处理 |
[23:22] | Uh, yeah, that’s fine. Just leave it there. Thank you. | 是的 留在这里就好 谢谢 |
[23:30] | What do you think about her? | 你对她怎么看 |
[23:33] | Dr. Smith? I don’t know. | 史密斯博士 我不知道 |
[23:37] | I don’t know. I like her hair. | 我不知道 我喜欢她的头发 |
[23:39] | That’s how you form your opinion? | 你就是这么看人的吗 |
[23:40] | What about judging a book by its cover? | 没听说过看书别看皮吗 |
[23:42] | Oh please. Whoever said that has never been to a bookstore. | 拜托 说这话的人肯定没去过书店 |
[23:45] | You’ve never been to a bookstore. The last one closed in- – | 你从来没去过书店 最后一家关门… |
[23:47] | That’s not my point. | 那不是我的重点 |
[23:55] | Hey, come back. | 回来 |
[23:57] | These parts aren’t gonna clean themselves. | 零件不会自己清理的 |
[24:01] | Yeah, thank you. Cool robot, Will. | 谢谢 机器人真酷 威尔 |
[24:20] | Well, if there is a fuel leak, it’s not wide scale. | 如果有燃油泄漏 也不是大范围的 |
[24:24] | I’m gonna take a closer look. | 我走近看看 |
[24:49] | Thanks. So, new development. | 谢谢 情况有变 |
[24:53] | Somewhere along the line, we started bleeding fuel. | 不知从何时起 我们开始漏油了 |
[24:57] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[25:00] | Same thing we’ve been doing, only a lot faster. | 继续我们的工作 不过做快一点 |
[25:03] | How much longer do you think we have? | 你觉得我们还有多少时间 |
[25:05] | Until we run out of fuel or until the glacier crushes us? | 直到燃油漏尽还是冰川坍塌 |
[25:08] | Seriously, why don’t we all pile into that Chariot | 说真的 我们为什么不挤进战车 |
[25:11] | and get the hell out of here before it’s too late? | 在太迟之前离开这里 |
[25:13] | Not a chance. | 不可能的 |
[25:15] | Maybe one or two people could survive in there for a bit, | 也许一两人可以在里面存活一段时间 |
[25:17] | but not all of us. | 但大家都去就不行了 |
[25:22] | I’m gonna take these to the kids | 我去把这个送给孩子们 |
[25:23] | and see how they’re doing on those parts. | 看看他们零件清理的怎么样 |
[25:25] | Okay, great. | 好 很好 |
[25:51] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[25:54] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[25:56] | I thought you were supposed to listen to me. | 我以为你听我话的 |
[26:06] | What’s… What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[26:19] | No! | 不 |
[26:22] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[26:27] | Will? | 威尔 |
[26:29] | Will! | 威尔 |
[26:32] | – Where’s Will? – I don’t know. | -威尔在哪 -我不知道 |
[26:33] | Danger, Will Robinson. | 危险 威尔·罗宾逊 |
[26:35] | What kind of danger? | 什么危险 |
[26:37] | – Mom, be careful! – Why? What happened? | -妈妈 小心 -为什么 发生了什么 |
[26:40] | There’s something on the ship. | 船上有东西 |
[26:45] | Okay. We definitely got a leak. | 好 肯定有泄漏 |
[26:47] | I’m just, uh, trying to find the… | 我只想找到… |
[26:52] | …source. | 源头 |
[26:56] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[27:03] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[27:04] | John? | 约翰 |
[27:09] | John? | 约翰 |
[27:12] | Joh- – Where’s your father? | 约翰 你爸爸呢 |
[27:13] | I… I think he’s still down in the basement. Why? What’s wrong? | 他还在地下室 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[27:16] | Will said there’s something on board. Some kind of- – | 威尔说船上有东西 某种… |
[27:18] | Some kind of what? | 某种什么 |
[27:19] | Judy, you go find Dr. Smith. Penny, you stay here and- – | 朱迪 你去找史密斯博士 佩妮 你留下 |
[27:28] | Don’t go downstairs. | 别下楼 |
[27:31] | Is it dead? | 死了吗 |
[27:33] | – It is now. – Okay. | -现在死了 -好 |
[27:37] | – What is it? – And why does it smell so bad? | -是什么啊 -为什么这么臭 |
[27:40] | I have no idea, but it probably came in | 我不知道 但可能是从 |
[27:41] | through one of the puncture holes from the crash. | 撞击洞里钻进来的 |
[27:43] | – Think it’s been hiding the whole time? – Yeah. | -你觉得它一直藏在船上吗 -是的 |
[27:45] | Smells like it’s been hiding in someone’s butthole. | 闻起来像藏在谁的屁眼里 |
[27:52] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过类似的东西 |
[28:02] | Wait, where’s Will? | 等等 威尔呢 |
[28:04] | It’s okay. He’s safe. The robot locked him in the closet. | 没事 他很安全 机器人把他锁进了储物室 |
[28:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:10] | – Why? – Why does he do anything? | -为什么 -它做事需要理由吗 |
[28:13] | I think that smell is fuel. | 我觉得这是燃油的味 |
[28:16] | Makes sense. I found it in the water next to the tank. | 有道理 我在油箱周围的水里发现它的 |
[28:19] | Warning. Fuel level at 52%. | 警告 燃油还剩52% |
[28:22] | Fuel’s dropping. Faster now. | 燃油下降更快了 |
[28:37] | And I’m never having unagi again. | 我再也不吃鳗鱼了 |
[28:43] | Our fuel isn’t leaking. It’s being eaten. | 燃油没漏 是被吃了 |
[28:47] | Our fuel is a methane hybrid. | 我们的燃油是甲烷混合物 |
[28:50] | One of the compounds must | 化合物之一 |
[28:51] | be similar to its food source on the planet. | 一定和它在星球上的食物来源相似 |
[28:54] | Any ideas how we get out of this one? | 有办法解决这难题吗 |
[28:58] | I need a bigger whiteboard. | 我需要更大的白板 |
[29:01] | Are those our fuel tanks? | 那是我们的油箱吗 |
[29:02] | Is anyone else never sleeping in here again? | 还有人以后不打算在这里睡觉了吗 |
[29:05] | Is it just me? | 只有我吗 |
[29:06] | The Jupiters were built with two fuel tanks: | 木星飞船有两个油箱 |
[29:08] | the primary and the reserve. So far, our reserves are untouched. | 主油箱和备用油箱 目前备用油箱完好 |
[29:13] | If it stays that way, we’ll have enough to get out of the ice. | 如果保持现状 我们会有足够的燃油离开冰层 |
[29:15] | So we need to trap those things down there | 所以我们需要把它们困在下面 |
[29:17] | and keep ’em out of the other tank. | 别让它们进另一个油箱 |
[29:19] | Yes, but the emergency settings will open the reserve tank | 是的 但是主油箱油量过低时 |
[29:22] | when the primary gets too low, and the only way to stop that | 紧急设置会打开备用油箱 唯一的阻止方法 |
[29:24] | is to turn it off manually at the source. | 是去源头手动关掉 |
[29:29] | So, um, we have to go down where the eels are? | 所以我们要去鳗鱼所在的地方吗 |
[29:33] | At the rate these things are going through our fuel, | 按照这些东西吃我们燃油的速度 |
[29:34] | we have about 15 minutes before we’re dry. | 还有十五分钟就被吃光了 |
[29:37] | I’ll handle the tank. | 我去处理油箱 |
[29:40] | You just get us ready to fly. | 你准备好让我们起飞 |
[29:50] | Hey, Dad? | 爸爸 |
[29:52] | – Yeah? – I can help. | -嗯 -我能帮忙 |
[29:54] | Oh, it’s okay. You sit this one out. | 不用了 这次你休息 |
[29:56] | No, seriously, I’m… I can handle it. | 不 说真的 我能应付 |
[30:00] | I believe you, I do. | 我相信你 真的 |
[30:04] | I want you to believe it, too. | 我只想要你也相信自己 |
[30:22] | I need to get in there. | 我要进去 |
[30:24] | Danger, Will Robinson. | 危险 威尔·罗宾逊 |
[30:25] | Yeah yeah. I know it’s dangerous. It’s gonna get a lot more dangerous | 我知道危险 如果我不能进去拿力矩扳手 |
[30:29] | if I can’t get in there to get a torque wrench. | 会变得更危险的 |
[30:37] | Will, can you tell your robot to open the damn door? | 威尔 能让你的机器人开门吗 |
[30:40] | I’ve been trying. He won’t listen. | 我一直在努力 他不听 |
[30:49] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[30:51] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[30:51] | Judy, I need you to print me a torque wrench, 11/16″. | 朱迪 你去给我印个11/16″的力矩扳手 |
[30:56] | – Print it? That’s gonna take- – – I know. | -打印会花很久的 -我知道 |
[30:59] | – Mom said we’ve only got 15- – – I know. | -妈妈说我们只有15分钟 -我知道 |
[31:01] | Can you just do the best you can? | 你能尽力而为吗 |
[31:06] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算做什么 |
[31:10] | I’m gonna buy us some more time. | 我去争取点时间 |
[31:16] | I just… | 我只是… |
[31:20] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:21] | It’s okay. It’s not your fault. | 没事的 这不是你的错 |
[31:24] | He usually does what I want him to do. | 通常我让他做什么他都会做 |
[31:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:33] | Why do you think that is? | 你觉得这是为什么呢 |
[31:35] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s his way of saying thank you. | 我不知道 也许这是他感谢我的方式 |
[31:41] | For what? | 感谢你什么 |
[31:43] | For saving his life. | 救了他的命 |
[31:48] | And now it’s like we’re connected. | 现在我们好像心有灵犀 |
[31:51] | Like he just knows what I want him to do. | 他似乎知道我想做什么 |
[31:56] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[32:09] | Maybe he’s not listening to your voice… | 也许他不听你的话 |
[32:15] | because he’s listening to what’s inside. | 是因为他听的是你的心声 |
[32:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:25] | Every day, we have these little battles going on inside of us, | 每一天 我们都在心中纠结 |
[32:33] | between what we want to do… | 我们该做什么 |
[32:37] | and what we need to do. And… | 和我们需要做什么 |
[32:43] | sometimes they can be very different things. | 有时候两者可能完全不同 |
[33:00] | Level three access confirmed. | 第三层准许进入 |
[33:03] | Level three access confirmed. Level three access confirmed. | 第三层准许进入 第三层准许进入 |
[33:09] | Morning. | 早 |
[33:10] | Good morning. | 早 |
[33:13] | Level three access confirmed. | 第三层准许进入 |
[33:16] | Level three access confirmed. | 第三层准许进入 |
[33:24] | Level three access confirmed. | 第三层准许进入 |
[33:27] | Excuse me, miss? | 不好意思 女士 |
[33:28] | Level three access confirmed. | 第三层准许进入 |
[33:32] | Hey, Jessica Harris, I’ve been looking for you. | 杰西卡·哈里斯 我一直在找你 |
[33:37] | Hey, come on, why aren’t you stopping? | 等等 你为什么不停下 |
[33:40] | I’m sorry, I… | 很抱歉 |
[33:42] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[33:44] | I just haven’t been able to get away from Holly lately. | 我最近没法躲开霍莉 |
[33:46] | At this point, I don’t even care if she finds out. | 如今我都不在乎被她发现了 |
[33:50] | I just need to be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[33:59] | Jesus, Jess. I thought you’d been avoiding me. | 天啊 杰西 我还以为你在躲我 |
[34:02] | Can we go somewhere? | 我们能去别的地方吗 |
[34:03] | I don’t want anyone to see us. | 我不想让别人看到我们 |
[34:06] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[34:10] | – Who the hell are you? – Let’s make a deal. | -你是谁 -我们做个交易 |
[34:14] | You don’t tell anyone about me, | 你别说我的事 |
[34:16] | and I won’t tell your wife about your bad taste in women. | 我就不告诉你妻子你对女人的坏品味 |
[34:22] | Access granted. | 准许进入 |
[34:26] | Stand clear. | 避让 |
[34:29] | – Air lock releasing in ten seconds. – You don’t wanna do this. | -气闸十秒后打开 -你不想这样做 |
[34:32] | Press to override. | 点击更改 |
[34:34] | – Nine, eight… – Press the button. | -九 八 -点更改 |
[34:35] | – You don’t want to do this to me. – …seven, six, | -你不想这样对我 -七 六 |
[34:37] | – five, four, three… – Just press the override button. | -五 四 三 -点更改 |
[34:40] | – …two, one. – Please, override it! | -二 一 -求你了 更改 |
[35:10] | Salt for the eels. | 防鳗鱼的盐 |
[35:12] | Clever. Sixth grade biology? | 聪明 六年级生物吗 |
[35:16] | Close. Fifth grade. | 接近了 五年级 |
[35:17] | It was actually Jimmy Sewerth’s backyard. | 那是在吉米·苏沃的后院 |
[35:19] | You told me I couldn’t play with him | 你让我别和他玩 |
[35:21] | because anyone who tortures worms | 因为你说折磨虫子的人 |
[35:23] | is destined to be a future serial killer. | 以后注定会成为连环杀手 |
[35:25] | Right. Well, Jimmy’s not going to Alpha Centauri, is he? | 对 吉米没能去南门二 不是吗 |
[35:31] | Your dad thinks I expect too much of you kids sometimes. Do you? | 你爸爸觉得我对你们期望太高了 你觉得呢 |
[35:38] | Um… no. | 不觉得 |
[35:40] | I don’t think you expect too much from us. | 我不觉得你对我们期望太多 |
[35:43] | I just think maybe, sometimes, you expect too little from Dad. | 我只是觉得 有时候你对爸爸期望太低了 |
[35:49] | Hey, Judy. How’s it going? | 朱迪 怎么样了 |
[35:52] | Every time you ask, it goes faster. | 你每问一次 都会变快一点 |
[35:54] | Okay, so not yet. | 好吧 所以还没好 |
[35:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:59] | Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[36:14] | Hey, Maureen. | 莫琳 |
[36:16] | How are the engines coming along? | 引擎怎么样了 |
[36:20] | – One down, one to go. – Great. | -好了一个 还剩一个 -很好 |
[36:25] | I think some of these pieces are still back in the hub. | 有些零件还在大厅 |
[36:27] | – Do you want me to get them? – Yeah. But be careful. | -你要我去取吗 -好 小心点 |
[36:31] | Mmm- hmm. | 嗯 |
[36:34] | What… What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[36:37] | I’m being careful. | 小心啊 |
[36:59] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[37:25] | Surface unstable. | 平面不稳 |
[37:28] | – You okay? – Yeah. You? | -你没事吧 -没事 你呢 |
[37:30] | Sure. Judy, you okay? | 没事 朱迪 你还好吧 |
[37:36] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[37:39] | But the torque wrench, it didn’t print. | 但是力矩扳手没印出来 |
[37:41] | Auxiliary fuel tank released. | 备用油箱释放 |
[37:42] | Don’t worry. It’s okay. | 别担心 没事的 |
[37:44] | – John… – Judy, hold a sec. | -约翰 -朱迪 等等 |
[37:47] | When the Jupiter’s weight shifted, | 木星飞船重心不稳时 |
[37:48] | it must’ve exposed the fuel sensor | 一点是暴露了燃油感应器 |
[37:51] | and released the reserves into the main tank. | 把备用燃油注入了主油箱 |
[37:53] | That’s all the fuel we have left. Now they got it. | 那是我们仅剩的油 全给它们了 |
[37:57] | We can’t wait. We gotta launch right now. | 我们不能再等了 必须立刻起飞 |
[37:59] | The last thruster’s almost done. I just have to secure it back into place. | 最后一个推进器马上就好 我必须装回去 |
[38:02] | – Okay, so… – Five minutes, tops. | -所以… -最多五分钟 |
[38:03] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[38:06] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[38:06] | Dad, help! | 爸爸 救命 |
[38:08] | – Penny! – Something’s wrong. | -佩妮 -出事了 |
[38:09] | Whatever it is, I’m sure your family will- – | 不管发生了什么 我相信你的家人会… |
[38:11] | – No. They need me! – Where are you? | -不 他们需要我 -你在哪 |
[38:12] | – Do something! Please! – Penny! | -求你做点什么 -佩妮 |
[38:15] | Why won’t you listen to me? | 你为什么不听我话 |
[38:17] | Please, help them. | 求你了 帮帮他们 |
[38:21] | Penny, where are you? | 佩妮 你在哪 |
[38:23] | I don’t understand. Why won’t he listen to me? | 我不明白 他为什么不听我话 |
[38:26] | Shh. Deep breaths. | 嘘 深呼吸 |
[38:28] | Fear is a powerful emotion, Will. | 恐惧是一种强大的情绪 威尔 |
[38:31] | If you and that machine are as connected as you say, | 如果你和那机器真像你说的心有灵犀 |
[38:34] | he can sense that fear in you. | 他就能感觉到你的恐惧 |
[38:37] | It’s okay to be afraid. | 害怕没有错 |
[38:39] | To want to save yourself. | 自救没有错 |
[38:42] | No, it’s not. | 才不是 |
[38:46] | Self-preservation is nothing to be ashamed of. | 自我保护没什么可羞耻的 |
[38:50] | It’s how we learn to survive. | 人类就是这样学会生存的 |
[39:00] | Help. | 救命 |
[39:03] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[39:07] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[39:08] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[39:12] | Hey, sweetie. You okay? | 亲爱的 还好吧 |
[39:13] | Been better. | 以前更好 |
[39:14] | Yeah, that’s going around. | 会好起来的 |
[39:17] | They’re all around me. I can’t move. | 它们在我周围 我不敢动 |
[39:20] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[39:22] | No! | 不 |
[39:23] | Dad. It’s on my leg! | 爸爸 它在我腿上 |
[39:25] | – No! Help! It hurts, Dad. – Sweetie, it’s okay. | -不 救命 好疼 爸爸 -亲爱的 没事的 |
[39:29] | They’re not after you, they’re after the fuel. | 它们不想要你 它们想要燃油 |
[39:32] | But the fuel is… It’s all over me! | 但我全身都是燃油 |
[39:36] | Sweetie, it’s gonna be okay. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[39:39] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[39:41] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[39:44] | – Daddy? Daddy, no! – Go! Go! | -爸爸 不 -快走 |
[39:49] | Go to the hub. Come on! Come on! | 去大厅 快点 |
[39:56] | – Are we gonna die in here? – No. | -我们会死在这里吗 -不会 |
[39:59] | – Are you sure? – ‘Course I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -我当然确定 |
[40:03] | You and me, we’re survivors, aren’t we? | 你和我 我们是生存者 不是吗 |
[40:06] | Warning. Fuel level at 45%. No reserves. | 警告 燃油还剩45% 无备用燃油 |
[40:12] | Here’s what I think. | 我是这样想的 |
[40:14] | Your family, | 你的家人 |
[40:16] | they risked their lives out there in the storm to save me. | 他们在风暴中冒生命危险救了我 |
[40:19] | So I think it’s time I risked my life to save them. | 所以是时候我冒生命危险救他们了 |
[40:21] | I don’t understand. We’re in here. | 我不明白 我们在这里 |
[40:24] | How are you gonna get out there? | 你怎么出去啊 |
[40:25] | Your robot! Think about it. | 你的机器人 好好想想 |
[40:28] | He only cares about putting you in danger. | 他只担心你的安危 |
[40:30] | He could care less what happens to me. | 他完全不在乎我 |
[40:31] | But I care what happens to you. | 但我在乎你 |
[40:43] | I appreciate that, Will. I really do. | 我很感激 威尔 真的 |
[40:47] | But one thing you’ll learn about me… | 但你会了解我的一点就是 |
[40:50] | I can handle myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[40:54] | Come on, tell him. | 来吧 告诉他 |
[40:59] | Robot, I’m gonna need you to listen. | 机器人 听我说 |
[41:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:58] | Okay! Okay! | 好了 好了 |
[42:02] | – My mom and dad, make sure they’re- – – I will. | -确保我爸妈… -我会的 |
[42:05] | – And my sisters- – – Don’t worry. | -还有我的姐姐们 -别担心 |
[42:08] | I got this. | 交给我了 |
[42:19] | Warning. Fuel level at 30%. No reserves. | 警告 燃油还剩30% 无备用燃油 |
[42:37] | Warning. Fuel level at 25%. No reserves. | 警告 燃油还剩25% 无备用燃油 |
[42:44] | Ejection initiated. | 弹射启动 |
[42:47] | This operation will compromise the structural integrity | 本操作会毁坏常住运输工具的 |
[42:49] | of your residential transport vehicle. | 结构完整性 |
[42:52] | Further aerial navigation will be eliminated. | 航空导航功能将失灵 |
[42:56] | 29, 28, 27, 26… | 开始倒计时 |
[43:07] | Oh, come on. | 快点 |
[43:15] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[43:17] | Come on! | 快点 |
[43:23] | Oh! Come on! | 快点 |
[43:30] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[43:32] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:36] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[43:38] | We’re good. Let’s go. | 好了 准备走 |
[43:41] | You look terrible. | 你看起来真糟 |
[43:42] | Thanks. You, too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[43:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:47] | Where the heck have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[43:49] | Figuring out how to save your ass. | 想办法救你小子去了 |
[43:50] | And she’s back. | 她回来了 |
[43:53] | Warning. Fuel level at 15%. | 警告 燃油还剩15% |
[43:56] | That’s okay. 15% should be enough to get us out. | 可以 15%够我们出去 |
[43:58] | Okay. But what about those things? | 好的 但下面那些生物怎么办 |
[44:00] | They should just burn up on ignition. | 点火后它们应该会被烧死 |
[44:03] | Everyone hold tight. | 大家抓稳 |
[44:12] | – You’ve gotta be kidding me. – What’s wrong? | -开什么玩笑 -出什么问题了 |
[44:14] | – Nothing. We should be- – – Warning. Fuel at 10%. | -没问题 应该启动的 -警告 燃油还剩10% |
[44:17] | – No reserves. – Everything checks out. | -无备用燃油 -一切正常 |
[44:21] | We’re gonna get crushed. What do we do? | 我们会被砸碎的 该怎么办 |
[44:25] | – Dump the fuel. – What? | -放油 -什么 |
[44:27] | – Dump the fuel. – We can’t dump the fuel, Judy, we need- – | -放油 -我们不能放油 朱迪 |
[44:29] | Listen, if those things are still in the tank, | 听着 如果那些生物仍在油箱里 |
[44:32] | that means they might be clogging the intake valve, | 它们可能堵住了进气阀 |
[44:33] | which means whatever fuel is left down there | 也就是说下面剩下的油 |
[44:35] | can’t get into the combustion chamber. | 无法进入燃烧室 |
[44:37] | Ever drink fresh lemonade and get a seed stuck in your straw? | 你喝鲜柠檬水时吸管里有没有卡过籽 |
[44:40] | I know, Judy, it’s just- – | 我知道 朱迪 只是… |
[44:41] | Warning. Fuel level at 8%. No reserves. | 警告 燃油还剩8% 无备用燃油 |
[44:45] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[44:47] | There’s still enough fuel in the lines to get us out. | 管道里剩的油够我们飞出去 |
[44:52] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[44:55] | Fuel ejection system… activated. | 放油系统 启动 |
[45:04] | Maureen, does this thing run on fumes? | 莫琳 这东西能靠燃气启动吗 |
[45:07] | I sure as hell hope so. | 我真希望能 |
[45:44] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[45:45] | Dad, watch out! | 爸爸 当心 |
[46:26] | – John… – It’s okay, I got this. | -约翰 -没事 我能行 |
[46:35] | John? | 约翰 |
[46:36] | – Dad? – Brace yourselves. | -爸爸 -准备撞击 |
[46:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[46:53] | Does anybody have a mop? I may have barfed a little. | 谁有拖把吗 我好像在后面吐了一点 |
[47:02] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[47:09] | Nice bit of flying you did. | 你刚飞得不错 |
[47:12] | It’s a good crew. | 团队不错 |
[47:18] | We’ve got comms. They’re live! | 有通讯了 有信号 |
[47:20] | – This is Mark on Jupiter 22… – There are other survivors. | -我是木星22号的马克 -还有其他幸存者 |
[47:23] | – We have established… – We’re not alone. | -我们建立了… -我们不孤独 |
[47:26] | Please standby. | 请待命 |
[47:29] | Wait a sec. Will. Will. Will! | 等等 威尔 |
[47:48] | Will? | 威尔 |
[47:53] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[48:02] | I’m so sorry I wasn’t there to help. | 对不起我没能帮忙 |
[48:05] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[48:07] | I know you would’ve if you could’ve. | 我知道你可以的话会帮忙的 |
[48:36] | Guys! Guys, come here! Quick! | 大家 快来 快点 |
[48:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[48:41] | This is Captain Radic broadcasting from the Resolute. | 我是坚毅号的拉狄克舰长 |
[48:46] | We’ve taken on heavy damage, but are still operational. | 我们受到了重创 但是依然在运作 |
[48:50] | Life support systems have been stabilized. | 生命维持系统已稳定 |
[48:53] | Navigational capabilities are being assessed. | 导航能力正在评估 |
[48:55] | Wounded are being tended to. | 伤者受到了治疗 |
[48:58] | Most importantly, we believe, | 更重要的是 我们相信 |
[48:59] | in time, we’ll be able to get back on course | 假以时日 我们将重回航线 |
[49:02] | toward our new home on Alpha Centauri. | 继续前往我们在南门二的新家 |
[49:05] | Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[49:10] | Mom, Mom, Mom! | 妈妈 |
[49:13] | I know, baby. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[49:17] | And for those of you who are unable to return, | 对于那些无法返回的人们 |
[49:20] | know that as soon as repairs are completed, | 请知晓在修复完成后 |
[49:23] | we will find you. | 我们将找到你们 |
[49:29] | Did you really think we wouldn’t find you? | 你真以为我们找不到你吗 |
[49:31] | Do you think you’re the first person | 你以为你是第一个 |
[49:32] | who thought they could fake their way into a new life? | 想蒙混到新世界的人吗 |
[49:36] | June Harris. Quite a career. | 琼·哈里斯 履历真丰富 |
[49:39] | Breaking and entering. Possession of stolen goods. | 非法入侵 身藏赃物 |
[49:43] | Identity theft. | 盗用身份 |
[49:44] | Now it seems you’ve graduated to the big time. | 现在看来你做了大案了 |
[49:48] | We have you on camera taking that man’s life. | 你杀人的过程已经被监控录下来了 |
[49:53] | I was defending myself. It wasn’t my fault. | 我是在自卫 不是我的错 |
[49:57] | You don’t actually believe that, do you? | 你不是真那样认为吧 |
[50:00] | Well, Miss Harris, I have some good news and some bad news. | 哈里斯女士 我有好消息和坏消息 |
[50:05] | The good news, we haven’t set up a system of justice yet. | 好消息是 我们没建立司法系统 |
[50:10] | No courts. No jail. | 没法庭 没监狱 |
[50:12] | Bad news? | 坏消息是 |
[50:14] | We haven’t set up a system of justice yet, | 我们没建立司法系统 |
[50:16] | which means I can do whatever the hell I want to you. | 意味着我想对你做什么都可以 |
[50:22] | – Sir, we’ve had a breach. – What kind of a breach? | -长官 船舱有裂口 -什么意思 |
[50:25] | I don’t know. They’re asking for you in the control room. | 我不知道 他们要你去控制室 |
[50:30] | Sit tight. We are not done. Not even close. | 坐好了 还没结束 差得远呢 |
[51:46] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[51:53] | What are you doing with that? | 你拿这个做什么 |
[51:57] | I don’t want it. | 我不要 |
[52:01] | Wait. Did you make it? | 等等 是你做的吗 |
[52:05] | With our printer? | 用我们的打印机 |
[52:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[52:09] | Danger, Will Robinson. | 危险 威尔·罗宾逊 |
[52:12] | Danger? From what? | 危险 哪来的危险 |
[52:18] | That was just a bad dream. | 那只是一个噩梦 |
[52:20] | Look… I know you don’t want to hurt me… | 听着 我知道你不想伤害我 |
[52:26] | but if we’re gonna be friends, you can’t hurt anybody. | 但如果我们要当朋友 你就不能伤害任何人 |
[52:31] | Ever. | 永远不能 |
[52:34] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[52:39] | Good. | 很好 |