时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | You, uh, want some help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[00:30] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[00:32] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[00:34] | Let him help. | 让他帮忙吧 |
[00:56] | – So, what are these for? – It’s a perimeter fence. | -这是干嘛的 -边界围栏 |
[01:00] | Like we had back at home when things got, uh… | 就像家里的那样 当情况变得… |
[01:02] | Except this one’s not meant to keep out people. | 但这个不是用来防人的 |
[01:10] | So, uh, your mom and I, we’re gonna be heading out. | 你妈妈和我 我们要出去 |
[01:15] | We’re gonna check whether anyone else has had better luck | 我们要去看看有没有别人 |
[01:18] | contacting the Resolute than we have. | 联系上了坚毅号 |
[01:21] | This will keep you safe while we’re gone. | 我们不在时 这能保护你 |
[01:23] | We’re already safe. We’ve got him. | 我们已经很安全了 我们有他 |
[01:29] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[01:33] | Look, we don’t know what it is yet. | 听着 我们还不知道它是什么 |
[01:36] | We don’t know anything about Dr.Smith, | 我们也不了解史密斯博士 |
[01:38] | but you’re not worried about her. | 但你就不担心她 |
[01:40] | Yeah, well, that’s different. | 这不一样 |
[01:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:43] | Well, she can’t hammer metal stakes | 她不能把金属桩 |
[01:45] | into the ground like they’re toothpicks. | 像牙签一样砸进地里 |
[01:52] | Let’s talk about this later, hmm? | 我们回头再谈吧 |
[01:57] | Why don’t you and your sisters | 你和你姐姐们去 |
[01:58] | start the Jupiter expansion protocols? | 启动木星飞船展开规程吧 |
[02:02] | Looks like we might be here for a while. | 我们似乎要在这里逗留一阵了 |
[02:33] | Welcome to Alpha Centauri. | 欢迎来到南门二 |
[02:36] | Welcome to your new life. | 欢迎来到你的新生活 |
[02:38] | It’s been a long journey for you. Almost 26 trillion miles. | 你经历了漫长的旅程 近26万亿英里 |
[02:44] | But you are home now. | 但你现在到家了 |
[02:46] | – You’ve joined a community… – I like it here. | -你加入了 -我喜欢这里 |
[02:47] | …of the best and brightest earth has to offer… | 最优秀地球人类的社区 |
[02:49] | Look at these people. Everyone’s abs are so well-defined. | 看看他们 所有人的腹肌都线条分明 |
[02:52] | …dedicated to building a society | 致力于建立一个 |
[02:54] | that will last generations to come. | 世代延续的社会 |
[02:59] | Please begin expansion now. | 请开始展开吧 |
[03:05] | Okay, let’s get this over with. | 好 我们开工吧 |
[03:11] | It’s time to explore, | 开始探索吧 |
[03:14] | time to discover, time to breathe. | 开始发现吧 开始呼吸吧 |
[03:20] | Expansion guides. | 展开指导 |
[03:21] | Check. | 好了 |
[03:23] | “Oh, no, yeah, Mom, | “不 妈妈 |
[03:24] | I would love to stay here and do 80 boring chores | 我很乐意留下做80项无聊的杂务 |
[03:26] | while you get to go out and meet new survivors.” | 而你却可以出去见新幸存者” |
[03:28] | – Hydraulic stoppers? – Check. | -液压锁 -好了 |
[03:31] | “Oh, Judy, you should go, too. | “朱迪 你也去吧 |
[03:33] | Just in case someone needs you to do something heroic.” | 以防有人需要你当英雄” |
[03:36] | Activate expansion. | 启动展开 |
[03:38] | Clear immediate surroundings. | 保持周边无障 |
[03:47] | Expansion failure. | 展开失败 |
[03:52] | Leave this to me. | 交给我吧 |
[04:38] | All right. | 好 |
[04:43] | That was really something. | 真是了不起 |
[04:52] | He never leaves your side, does he? | 他从不离你左右 是吧 |
[04:56] | Not really. | 是啊 |
[04:57] | So protective. | 保护欲好强 |
[05:01] | I wish I had a friend like that. | 真希望我有这样的朋友 |
[05:06] | Have you asked if there are more like him out there? | 你问过他是否还有其他同类吗 |
[05:09] | He doesn’t talk much. | 他不怎么说话 |
[05:11] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 那可未必 |
[05:15] | The lights in his face, the way they change? | 他脸上的光 为什么会变 |
[05:18] | I think he’s saying a lot. | 我觉得他在说很多话 |
[05:21] | We just don’t know how to hear him yet. | 我们就是不知道怎么聆听 |
[05:25] | As a therapist, it’s part of my job to read people, | 作为治疗师 看人是我工作的一部分 |
[05:30] | know what they’re thinking. | 了解人们的想法 |
[05:33] | If you’d like, I could spend some time studying him. | 如果你愿意 我可以花点时间研究他 |
[05:36] | That’s okay. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[05:40] | That’s nice. | 真好 |
[05:43] | What is? | 什么 |
[05:44] | You’re protective of him, too. | 你也在保护他 |
[05:58] | Let’s hope the radio on | 希望渡边家的 |
[05:59] | the Watanabes’ Jupiter works better than ours. | 木星飞船的无线电比我们的好用 |
[06:04] | We need to talk to the Resolute. | 我们得跟坚毅号联系上 |
[06:06] | Let them know our situation. | 让他们知道我们的情况 |
[06:13] | What you looking at? | 你看什么呢 |
[06:15] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[06:17] | Just trying to get my bearings. | 就是在找方向 |
[06:23] | Oh, hey, before we get there, nothing about the robot, okay? | 我们到之前先说好 别提机器人的事 |
[06:27] | I shouldn’t tell Hiroki? Hiroki’s an exobiologist. | 不告诉弘树吗 他可是宇宙生物学家 |
[06:30] | He’s literally an expert in alien biology. | 他就是外星生物的专家 |
[06:33] | It’s not Hiroki I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是弘树 |
[06:35] | Bear left here. | 这里左转 |
[06:36] | It’s who he talks to and then who they talk to. | 是他会告诉谁 然后他们又会告诉谁 |
[06:40] | We don’t know how people are gonna react to it. Or it to them. | 我们不知道人们对它 或它对人们会有何反应 |
[06:46] | The truth will come out eventually. It always does. | 真相总会大白的 总是如此 |
[06:57] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[07:00] | Astounding. | 令人震惊 |
[07:02] | How strange it is. | 好奇怪 |
[07:04] | No. How familiar. | 不 多熟悉 |
[07:05] | It moved with muscular contraction. It ate. | 它靠肌肉收缩移动 它吃东西 |
[07:10] | It evidenced both a fear and a pleasure reflex. | 它展现出了恐惧和愉悦反射 |
[07:15] | The universe is a big place. | 宇宙很广阔 |
[07:19] | I imagine things get far stranger than that. | 我觉得还会有更奇怪的 |
[07:33] | They’ve arrived. | 他们到了 |
[07:35] | I’m so glad! | 太好了 |
[07:38] | – Maureen. – Hi… Hiroki. | -莫琳 -弘树 |
[07:40] | – Glad to see you safe. – Good to see you. | -很高兴你安然无恙 -见到你很高兴 |
[07:42] | – So relieved to see you. – Have you heard from the Resolute? | -见到你太好了 -坚毅号跟你们联系了吗 |
[07:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:46] | – We’re fine. – Was a rough landing. | -我们没事 -降落很颠簸 |
[07:48] | Okay. Get back here. Get back here. | 好了 回来 回来 |
[07:52] | Haven’t you learned? | 你还没吸取教训吗 |
[07:54] | Only terrible things happen when we go outside. | 我们出去只会发生坏事 |
[08:01] | Don West. Which one of you guys is the doctor? | 唐·韦斯特 你们哪位是医生 |
[08:03] | I am. Is the patient inside? | 我 病人在里面吗 |
[08:05] | – What is she, like, 17? – Eighteen. | -她才17岁吗 -18岁了 |
[08:11] | You know, I can find my own way. | 我自己也能找到 |
[08:13] | Don West. I’m the one who saved her life. | 唐·韦斯特 是我之前救了她 |
[08:16] | In case you were wondering who else saves lives around here. | 如果你想知道这里还有谁会救人命的话 |
[08:19] | I wasn’t really. | 没那么想知道 |
[08:20] | I found the ejector seat and promptly administered first aid, | 我找到了弹射座椅 并及时实施了急救 |
[08:24] | but she never woke up. | 但她一直不醒来 |
[08:26] | She was unconscious when you found her? | 你找到她时她就昏迷了吗 |
[08:28] | She’s awake now. Not that it makes much of a difference. | 她现在醒了 不过也没什么用 |
[08:35] | They say she’s the doctor. | 他们说她是医生 |
[08:40] | My name is Judy Robinson. Can you tell me yours? | 我叫朱迪·罗宾逊 你能说出你的名字吗 |
[08:44] | She hasn’t said a word. | 她一直一言不发 |
[08:58] | You’ve been through a lot. | 你经历了很多 |
[09:03] | I guess we all have. | 我想我们都是的 |
[09:06] | Do you have any idea what happened up on the Resolute? | 你知道坚毅号上发生了什么吗 |
[09:09] | No. Nothing yet. | 还不知道 |
[09:11] | So how many of us are there? | 那有多少幸存者 |
[09:13] | – There are 63 survivors. – Casualties? | -有63名幸存者 -伤亡呢 |
[09:16] | Twenty-seven. | 27人 |
[09:20] | We were able to map the locations | 我们在降落前确认了 |
[09:22] | of 12 Jupiters before we landed. | 12个木星飞船的位置 |
[09:24] | Thirteen now, including yours. | 算上你们是13个 |
[09:28] | And not one of these ships can take off? | 这些船都不能起飞 |
[09:31] | Methanogenic chordates. | 甲烷脊索动物 |
[09:33] | The eels. | 那个鳗鱼 |
[09:35] | They metabolize hydrocarbons. | 它们代谢烃类 |
[09:38] | We are all quite stranded. | 我们都被困了 |
[09:43] | Okay, what about the… | 好吧 那么 |
[09:45] | What’s the technical term for | 术语是什么来着 |
[09:46] | the thing in the bathroom that recycles the… | 厕所里那个循环 |
[09:48] | – Thermal degradation reactor. – Yeah. | -热降解反应器 -对 |
[09:51] | For us to produce enough bodily waste to get a Jupiter into orbit | 我们产生足够粪便供木星飞船进入轨道 |
[09:53] | would take years. | 得花上几年 |
[09:55] | Excuse me. They’re in range. | 打扰了 他们进范围了 |
[10:02] | Here. | 给 |
[10:04] | This is Captain Radic broadcasting from the Resolute. | 我是拉狄克舰长 在坚毅号上广播 |
[10:08] | It’s day three, 1400 hours. | 现在是第三天 14:00 |
[10:11] | Resolute, this is Naoko Watanabe | 坚毅号 我是渡边直子 |
[10:13] | of the Jupiter 11. Please respond. | 木星11号 请回应 |
[10:15] | Repairs are proceeding. | 修复还在继续 |
[10:17] | We’ve identified and sealed all leaks… | 我们已确认封锁了所有泄露点 |
[10:19] | Resolute, this is Naoko Watanabe | 坚毅号 我是渡边直子 |
[10:21] | of the Jupiter 11. Please respond. | 木星11号 请回应 |
[10:27] | You can’t reach them either. | 你也联系不到他们 |
[10:28] | They should be receiving our signals. | 他们应该收得到我们的信号 |
[10:31] | You said these were Jupiter locations? | 你说这都是木星飞船的位置 |
[10:34] | Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[10:35] | This one isn’t a Jupiter. | 这个不是木星飞船 |
[10:39] | There’s something else out there. | 外面还有别的东西 |
[10:54] | I’m not gonna hurt you. I promise. | 我不会伤害你的 我保证 |
[11:07] | I’m gonna give you something to help with the pain. | 我要给你点东西镇痛 |
[11:29] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[11:33] | It’s nice to meet you, Angela. | 认识你很高兴 安吉拉 |
[11:39] | The image is hard to make out, but it’s definitely man-made. | 图像不清晰 但显然是人造的 |
[11:42] | Maybe that’s part of the Resolute. | 或许是坚毅号的残片 |
[11:45] | One of the outer storage modules. | 一个外存储舱 |
[11:47] | There could be equipment there. | 里面可能有设备 |
[11:49] | Something we could use to amplify our broadcast | 我们可以用来放大广播信号 |
[11:53] | so they could hear us. A synthesizer, at the very least. | 让他们听到 至少能有合成器 |
[11:56] | Let’s go take a look. | 我们去看看吧 |
[11:57] | You got those radio comms? | 你带无线电通讯器了吗 |
[12:00] | I’ll come, too. | 我也去 |
[12:02] | Uh, no. We’re okay. | 不用 我们就行 |
[12:04] | Okay, sure, I get it. | 好吧 我懂 |
[12:06] | To get the comm supplies, you go to F level, aft bay. | 要拿通讯设备 去F层 船尾区 |
[12:09] | Make three rights and then hook the second left. | 右转三次 然后在第二个口左转 |
[12:11] | It’s compartment 46. Or you could just bring me with you. | 在46号隔间 或是带我去 |
[12:21] | I mean, it’s really smart of you to bring me along. | 你们带上我是明智之举 |
[12:24] | Seriously, credit to both of you. You didn’t hesitate. | 真的 给你们点赞 完全没犹豫 |
[12:28] | You said, “You know what? | 你们说 “知道吗 |
[12:29] | We gotta find our way. We need Don West. | 想找到路 就得靠唐·韦斯特 |
[12:31] | – ‘Cause the two of us alone…” – Penny, Will. | -因为光靠我们俩…” -佩妮 威尔 |
[12:34] | Can you hear me? | 听得到吗 |
[12:39] | Are you there? | 你们在吗 |
[12:42] | Yeah, I’m here, Mom. Where else would I be? | 我在 妈妈 我还能在哪 |
[12:45] | Listen, your dad and I need to recover some equipment, | 你爸爸和我得去找几件设备 |
[12:47] | so we won’t be back for a while. | 我们还要一阵才能回去 |
[12:49] | Okay. And when do I get to get some fresh air? | 好 我什么时候可以去呼吸新鲜空气 |
[12:52] | If you need to leave the Jupiter, which you shouldn’t, | 如果你需要离开木星飞船 本就没这必要 |
[12:55] | stay behind the fence. | 也别出围栏 |
[12:57] | And Judy will be back soon to look after you. | 朱迪很快会回去照看你们 |
[12:59] | Since when do I need a babysitter? | 我什么时候需要保姆了 |
[13:01] | Since we were attacked by giant eels. | 由于我们被大鳗鱼攻击了 |
[13:04] | Who knows what else is on this planet. | 谁知道这星球上还有什么 |
[13:06] | Just stay behind the fence. Both of you. | 别出围栏 你俩都是 |
[13:18] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样的 |
[13:21] | It was an attack. | 发生了袭击 |
[13:23] | What was? | 什么 |
[13:29] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我的 |
[13:33] | It wasn’t an accident. | 不是意外 |
[13:36] | The Resolute… it was attacked. | 坚毅号 遭到了袭击 |
[13:41] | Attacked? | 袭击 |
[13:45] | By who? | 谁袭击的 |
[13:50] | Hey, have you seen my parents? | 你见到我父母了吗 |
[13:52] | They went for supplies. Said to take the Chariot home. | 他们去拿补给了 叫你开战车回家 |
[13:55] | Look after brother and sister. | 照顾弟弟妹妹 |
[13:57] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[13:58] | – Everything all right? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -嗯 |
[14:14] | Guess who? | 猜是谁 |
[14:22] | You’re right. It’s missing something. | 是啊 还少了点什么 |
[14:41] | What are you drawing? | 你在画什么 |
[14:50] | An eight? | 8吗 |
[14:52] | You wouldn’t know what an eight looks like. | 你不会知道8是什么样 |
[15:07] | A headless snowman with five dots. | 有五个点的无头雪人 |
[15:14] | This appears to be the first known work of art | 这似乎是外星人工智能的 |
[15:16] | of an artificial intelligence of alien origin. | 第一件已知艺术作品 |
[15:21] | Medium, dirt from unknown planet. | 中等大小 泥土来自未知星球 |
[15:24] | What would you like to call your masterpiece? | 你想如何称呼你的杰作 |
[15:29] | Danger. | 危险 |
[15:37] | Let’s try something else. | 画点别的吧 |
[15:47] | It’s called tic-tac-toe. | 这个叫一字棋 |
[15:55] | Will. | 威尔 |
[16:01] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 可以跟你说句话吗 |
[16:07] | Alone. | 单独谈 |
[16:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[16:20] | I just saw a patient. | 我刚看了一名病人 |
[16:22] | She told me what happened on the Resolute. | 她告诉了我坚毅号上发生了什么 |
[16:25] | She said we were attacked. | 她说我们是被袭击了 |
[16:27] | By a thing with four arms, | 那东西有四条手臂 |
[16:29] | blades all over its skin, a glowing red face. | 身上到处是刀 脸闪着红光 |
[16:33] | Of course, I wondered what she was talking about. | 当然 我起初没怎么理解 |
[16:36] | Until she said it was like some kind of robot. | 直到她说那玩意看上去像机器人 |
[16:45] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[16:47] | – You knew. – No. Where are you going? | -你早知道 -不 你去哪 |
[16:49] | – To call Mom and Dad. – You can’t do that. | -给爸爸妈妈打电话 -你不能那么做 |
[16:51] | It’s dangerous. | 它很危险 |
[16:52] | – He’s different now. – It’s not a he, Will. It’s an it. | -他现在不同了 -那不是他 威尔 是它 |
[16:55] | He saved your life. | 他救了你的命 |
[17:01] | Hey, missed you. | 想你了 |
[17:16] | J2 to Chariot 11. | 木星2号呼叫战车11号 |
[17:21] | J2 to Chariot 11. Anybody? Dad? | 木星2号呼叫战车11号 有人吗 爸爸 |
[17:31] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[17:35] | Oh, I’m just… | 我就是 |
[17:40] | …going to collect more stuff. | 去再收集点东西 |
[17:43] | You think that’s a good idea? | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[17:45] | Your mom said to stay inside the perimeter. | 你妈妈叫你待在围栏里 |
[17:47] | Yeah, but I’ll be safe. I’m taking the robot. | 但我不会有事的 我会带走机器人 |
[17:53] | Oh, hey, don’t forget your map. | 别忘了你的地图 |
[18:01] | – Do me a favor? – Don’t tell your parents. | -帮我个忙 -别告诉你父母吗 |
[18:05] | I was 11 once, too. | 我也11岁过 |
[18:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:43] | Finders keepers. | 谁找到归谁 |
[18:47] | Mom? Dad? Anyone? | 妈妈 爸爸 有人吗 |
[18:52] | Why isn’t this thing working? | 这玩意怎么不好使 |
[18:54] | It’s working fine. | 它没问题的 |
[18:55] | It’s just resetting itself after the power spike. | 就是刚刚电涌后在重启 |
[18:57] | Power spike? | 什么电涌 |
[18:59] | Yeah. Takes, like, 30 minutes to come back on. | 是啊 得30分钟才能恢复呢 |
[19:04] | Is this about Will? Is that why he left? | 是因为威尔吗 所以他才走了吗 |
[19:07] | He what? | 什么 |
[19:08] | Yeah, with the robot. | 是啊 带机器人走的 |
[19:11] | The perimeter fence is turned off. | 围栏被关掉了 |
[19:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[19:18] | You gonna say it? | 你要说吗 |
[19:22] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[19:25] | No danger. | 没有危险 |
[19:28] | Yet. | 暂时还没 |
[19:39] | Will! | 威尔 |
[19:40] | Come on, it’s okay. | 走 没事的 |
[19:42] | Hey, you can’t be out here! Get back inside. | 你不能出来 给我回去 |
[19:45] | So we can wait around until you tell Dad? No, thanks. | 好等到你告诉爸爸吗 算了吧 |
[19:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:51] | We’ve all been wondering what happened with the Resolute. | 我们都想知道坚毅号到底出了什么事 |
[19:54] | Why we crashed here. | 我们为什么坠毁在了这里 |
[19:55] | And now the reason is standing right next to you. | 而原因就站在你身边 |
[19:57] | – Why doesn’t that scare you? – Because he’s changed. | -你为什么不怕 -因为他变了 |
[20:00] | – That’s not good enough. – How come you don’t believe me? | -那不够好 -你怎么不信我 |
[20:03] | Believing has nothing to do with it, Will. | 跟信不信没关系 威尔 |
[20:06] | It is about me protecting you. | 我是想保护你 |
[20:08] | He’s protecting me. | 他在保护我 |
[20:10] | And what if it changes again? | 如果他又变了呢 |
[20:15] | Will, stop. | 威尔 站住 |
[20:21] | Don’t you always say that people make mistakes sometimes, | 你不是总说人有时会犯错 |
[20:24] | and that they deserve a second chance? | 他们应得到第二次机会吗 |
[20:29] | Maybe people do, but… | 或许对于人是的 但 |
[20:31] | He’s more like us than you think. | 他比你想的更像我们 |
[20:35] | Look, there’s a cave a few miles in this direction. | 这个方向几英里外有个洞穴 |
[20:37] | Let me hide him away there. | 让我把他藏在那里 |
[20:38] | That way everyone’s safe from everyone. | 这样大家都安全了 |
[20:40] | Isn’t that what you want anyway? | 这不也是你想要的吗 |
[20:45] | Look, Judy, I’m not crazy. | 朱迪 我没疯 |
[20:49] | I know we’re gonna have to tell Dad the truth. | 我知道我们得告诉爸爸真相 |
[20:53] | Just… let me be the one to do it. | 只是 让我去说吧 |
[21:01] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[21:06] | You guys realize we’re on the wrong side of the fence? | 你们知道我们出围栏了吧 |
[21:09] | So whatever’s going on here, I think it’s great. | 不管这是怎么回事 都很棒 |
[21:14] | Or not. | 或者不棒 |
[21:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:26] | Okay, someone is gonna tell me what’s going on, though, right? | 会有人告诉我是怎么回事吧 |
[21:45] | Ugh, I’d feel better if Debbie was here. For luck. | 要是黛比在我会更安心点 能带来好运 |
[21:47] | I think she’s better off being looked after by my daughter. | 我觉得有我女儿照顾她对她更好 |
[21:50] | Oh, no, that’s Angela. | 不 那是安吉拉 |
[21:53] | – Who the hell’s Debbie? – The chicken. | -那黛比是谁 -那只鸡 |
[21:58] | – You only met one chicken. – You named it Debbie? | -你只见到了一只鸡 -你给它起名叫黛比 |
[22:00] | Any chicken that saves my life deserves a name. | 救了我一命的鸡有权有名字 |
[22:03] | Okay, I’m listening. | 好吧 你说 |
[22:04] | It turns out she has a locator chip on her ankle. | 原来它脚踝上有定位芯片 |
[22:06] | – All livestock have that. – That’s how the Watanabes found us, | -牲畜都有 -渡边家就是这样找到了我们 |
[22:09] | a moment before an entire desert | 赶在一片黑色死亡沙漠 |
[22:11] | of black death almost dumped on my head. | 险些降临在我脑袋上之前 |
[22:13] | That is a lucky chicken. | 那是只幸运鸡 |
[22:18] | Kind of wish she was here now. | 真希望她现在在 |
[22:26] | What could have caused a piece | 是什么让这么大的一块 |
[22:27] | this size to break off the Resolute? | 从坚毅号上脱落下来 |
[22:29] | I don’t know. Meteor? | 我不知道 流星吗 |
[22:32] | I’ve always hated meteors. Always. I’m on record for it. | 我一直讨厌流星 我公开说 |
[22:36] | A meteor didn’t cause this. | 这不是流星弄的 |
[22:45] | So what did? | 那是什么 |
[22:52] | So do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[22:55] | What? That it’s changed? | 什么 它变了吗 |
[22:57] | Yeah. I mean, it’s been pretty helpful so far. | 是啊 它到现在可帮了不少忙 |
[23:00] | If it did something bad once, it can do it again. | 它做过坏事 就可能再做 |
[23:02] | Okay, then what are we doing? | 好吧 那我们在干什么 |
[23:04] | We’re helping our brother hide that thing. | 我们在帮弟弟把那玩意藏起来 |
[23:06] | And then I’m gonna tell Dad exactly where it is. | 然后我再告诉爸爸它在哪 |
[23:10] | Will’s right. | 威尔是对的 |
[23:11] | Say what you want about our father, | 父亲虽然缺点不少 |
[23:12] | but he knows how to handle a problem. | 但他很会解决问题 |
[23:16] | Hey, come on. You’re flagging. Have something to eat. | 快走 你体力不行了 吃点东西吧 |
[23:24] | Check it out. | 看啊 |
[23:33] | It’s beautiful. | 好美啊 |
[23:38] | This is so cool. | 这太酷了 |
[24:00] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[24:02] | Danger, Will Robinson. | 危险 威尔·罗宾逊 |
[24:04] | – Okay, we shouldn’t be out here. – Yup. | -好了 我们不该出来的 -嗯 |
[24:07] | – Come on. – Yeah, let’s get moving. | -走吧 -我们快走吧 |
[24:19] | I don’t know. Maybe we should turn back. | 我不知道 或许我们该回去 |
[24:21] | Will, how much farther to the cave? | 威尔 洞穴还有多远 |
[24:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:25] | Less than a mile. | 不到1英里 |
[24:27] | Listen. | 听 |
[24:30] | I think something’s out there. Run! | 我觉得有什么东西 跑 |
[24:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:39] | Is there another way around? | 还有绕过去的路吗 |
[24:41] | – Doesn’t seem to be. – There’s nowhere to go. | -好像没有 -无处可去了 |
[24:43] | Where’s the robot? | 机器人呢 |
[24:52] | See? Useful. | 瞧 很有用 |
[24:55] | – Okay. Okay. – Come on. Come on, Penny. | -好吧 -走吧 佩妮 |
[24:59] | – Go slow. – Careful. | -慢点的 -小心 |
[25:02] | – Okay. Okay. – Slow. | -好 -慢慢的 |
[25:28] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[25:29] | – Careful, hey! – Careful, Will! | -小心 -小心 威尔 |
[25:31] | – Sorry. – Watch out, Will. | -抱歉 -小心点 威尔 |
[25:33] | – Sorry. – Okay. | -抱歉 -好 |
[25:35] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[25:41] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[25:47] | Keep your balance. Come on. | 保持平衡 加油 |
[25:57] | Have you guys found anything yet? | 你们发现什么了吗 |
[25:59] | Uh, no. There’s, uh, nothing here. | 没有 这里没东西 |
[26:03] | What about you? Any luck? | 你们呢 有发现吗 |
[26:04] | No. Just some 3-D printer spools. | 没有 只有3D打印机线轴 |
[26:08] | Anybody need a coffee cup? Got, like, a million of them. | 谁需要咖啡杯吗 这里有几百万个 |
[26:12] | Catch. | 接住 |
[26:17] | Hey, you’ve been there a few times, right? | 你去过那里几次了 是吧 |
[26:19] | Alpha Centauri. What’s… What’s it like? | 南门二 那里什么样 |
[26:23] | It might be billed as the promised land, | 虽然收费高的像天堂 |
[26:25] | but they don’t have everything there, | 但那里不是一应俱全 |
[26:27] | so start adjusting your expectations. | 开始调整期待值吧 |
[26:29] | Like, uh, what don’t they have? | 那里没有什么 |
[26:31] | For starters, they don’t have peat from the Orkney Islands. | 首先 没有奥克尼群岛的泥煤 |
[26:34] | Can’t have paradise without quality whiskey. | 没有好威士忌哪叫天堂 |
[26:37] | The real problem with your colony is the people. | 殖民地真正的问题 是人 |
[26:40] | You travel across millions of miles of space | 你穿越了数百万英里的太空 |
[26:43] | and everybody thinks it’s gonna be so different. | 大家都觉得新生活会非常不同 |
[26:46] | Whatever people think that they’re running away from on Earth, | 不管人们是想逃离地球上的什么 |
[26:49] | they’re just bringing it all with them. | 他们其实都带着一起来了 |
[26:59] | – I found it. – Yeah? | -我找到了 -是吗 |
[27:02] | It’s over here. | 这里 |
[27:04] | No, no, no. Wait a minute. That might not be the… | 别别 等等 那可能不是 |
[27:09] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[27:11] | Well, that’s whiskey. | 是威士忌 |
[27:12] | Okay, don’t be angry… | 好吧 别生气 |
[27:16] | but, uh, this is my stuff. | 但 这是我的东西 |
[27:19] | You’re a smuggler? | 你是走私贩 |
[27:20] | Ah, I mean, that’s just a nasty word. | 这词好过分 |
[27:22] | You know, I would say a merchant | 我觉得我是售卖 |
[27:24] | of goods and products… and beverages. | 商品 产品 饮品的商人 |
[27:28] | You ditched the back-up frequency synthesizers | 你丢掉了备用频率合成器 |
[27:30] | so you could store your stash? | 好藏私货吗 |
[27:32] | Why didn’t you use the box with the cups in it? | 你为什么不用装杯子的箱子 |
[27:35] | – Again, with your choice of words… – We needed them! | -你的用词又是… -我们需要这个 |
[27:56] | In your experience, does she forget about things quickly, | 以你的经验 这种事她忘得快吗 |
[27:59] | or does she tend to stay mad? | 还是会一直生气 |
[28:01] | You knew the synthesizers weren’t here before we left. | 我们走前你就知道这里没有合成器 |
[28:04] | But to be fair, before we left, I didn’t know what they were. | 公平地说 我们走前 我不知道它们在哪 |
[28:08] | John. | 约翰 |
[28:11] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[28:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:21] | There’s the reason they haven’t been able to hear our broadcasts. | 那就是他们一直听不到我们广播的原因 |
[28:26] | They never will. | 他们永远听不到了 |
[28:32] | Okay, listen. I can explain this. | 好吧 我可以解释的 |
[28:37] | So are we doing like an IOU, or… | 我们要打欠条吗 |
[28:41] | Okay. Well, this one’s on me. | 好吧 这瓶我请 |
[28:49] | My, what strong hands you have. | 你的手好有力 |
[29:17] | No. No, no, no, no no. It doesn’t work like that. | 不不 不是那样的 |
[29:20] | There aren’t flowers everywhere. | 不是到处都有花的 |
[29:24] | These are rocks. Flowers grow in dirt. | 这些是石头 花长在土里 |
[29:28] | Hey, that cave isn’t too much farther, right? | 那个洞没多远了吧 |
[29:31] | We gotta go, Will, | 我们得走了 威尔 |
[29:32] | before Mom and Dad get home. Penny! | 在爸爸妈妈回家前回去 佩妮 |
[29:41] | When we get to Alpha Centauri, you think they’ll trade us up | 等我们到了南门二 你觉得他们会给我们 |
[29:43] | for one of those family dwelling units in town? | 分个那种镇上的民居吗 |
[29:46] | I’m not sure, exactly. | 我也不确定 |
[29:50] | Okay. I mean, living in the Jupiter’s fine. | 好吧 住木星飞船也不错 |
[29:52] | That’s… It’s okay. | 也可以的 |
[29:54] | – You can have my room if you want. – Where are you gonna sleep? | -如果你想 可以住我房间 -那你睡哪 |
[29:57] | Well, there’s lodging at the medical facilities. | 医疗机构里有宿舍的 |
[30:01] | Wait, you’re moving out? | 等等 你要搬走吗 |
[30:03] | – Let’s tighten it up. – What was that? | -跟紧点 -那是谁 |
[30:08] | Come on, hide. We can’t let them see the robot. | 来 躲起来 不能让他们看到机器人 |
[30:11] | You have to pick up the pace. | 你们得加快步伐 |
[30:13] | My Jupiter’s only another six kilometers from here. | 我的木星飞船离这里只有六公里了 |
[30:15] | It’s hard not to get distracted. | 很难不被分心 |
[30:17] | Did you see those Marchantiophyta? | 你看到那些苔纲了吗 |
[30:19] | – No, hide! – No, get back. | -不 躲起来 -退后 |
[30:21] | …if they even are Marchantiophyta… | 如果那是苔纲的话 |
[30:22] | We can continue this when we’re safe at my camp. | 等我们安全到达营地再谈这个吧 |
[30:25] | I recognize that guy. | 我认得那人 |
[30:26] | That’s our colony representative. | 那是我们的殖民地代表 |
[30:28] | Pretty sure Mom voted for the other guy. | 妈妈好像投票给另一个人了 |
[30:30] | – Vijay, what did I just say? – I’m coming, Dad. | -维杰 我怎么说的 -来了 爸爸 |
[30:45] | – Hey, get down. – I’m down. | -低头 -我低着呢 |
[30:49] | Okay. It’s okay. Okay. | 没事了 |
[30:51] | Hey. I think someone dropped this. | 好像有人掉了这个 |
[30:54] | – What is it? – It’s an envelope. | -是什么 -一个信封 |
[30:58] | Should we open it? | 我们要打开吗 |
[30:59] | No, it’s not ours. | 不 又不是我们的 |
[31:05] | Where are you guys coming from? | 你们是哪来的 |
[31:07] | Are you with the Jupiter we passed back… | 是我们刚经过的那个木星飞船的吗 |
[31:09] | Hey, that’s mine. Sorry, I’m gonna need that back. | 那是我的 抱歉 请还给我 |
[31:12] | Oh! What? This thing? | 什么 这个吗 |
[31:15] | Seriously, give it back. | 说真的 还我 |
[31:19] | – Get down! – Oh, my God! | -趴下 -天啊 |
[31:22] | Okay. It’s okay. He’s with us. | 好了 没事 他跟我们一起的 |
[31:31] | – What is that? – It’s kind of a long story. | -那是什么 -说来话长 |
[31:34] | – It’s not that long. – It is when you tell it. | -没那么长 -你说的话肯定很长 |
[31:37] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[31:37] | Okay! | 好了 |
[31:38] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[31:40] | We’re gonna need you to keep this quiet, okay? | 我们需要你别说出去 好吗 |
[31:42] | My dad is in charge. He needs to know about this. | 我爸是负责人 他理应知道 |
[31:44] | No, actually, your dad’s in charge on Alpha Centauri. | 不 其实 你爸到了南门二才负责呢 |
[31:47] | When we get there, tell him whatever you want. | 等我们到了 你想说什么都行 |
[31:50] | Until that point, this needs to stay our little secret. | 在此之前 这是我们的小秘密 |
[31:54] | – I don’t trust him. – I do. | -我不信任他 -我信任 |
[31:56] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[31:57] | Because if whatever’s in this is | 因为如果这里的东西 |
[32:00] | as important as it seems, | 真像看上去那么重要 |
[32:02] | he’s gonna do what we say. | 他就会照我们的话做 |
[32:05] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[32:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:24] | I didn’t think we’d run into anybody. | 我没想到我们会碰到人 |
[32:25] | Just come on. Let’s get this over with. | 走吧 我们赶紧完事吧 |
[32:27] | Please. | 求你 |
[32:31] | – Hurry up. – I’m coming. | -快走 -我来了 |
[33:15] | You think… think he’ll be okay here? | 你觉得他在这里会没事吗 |
[33:23] | Yeah. Yeah, I think he’ll be fine. | 嗯 我觉得他会没事的 |
[33:32] | It’s getting late. | 天色晚了 |
[33:37] | We need to head back. | 我们得回去了 |
[33:43] | Hey, guys, where are you? | 伙计们 你们在哪 |
[33:46] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[33:49] | Why is nobody answering at the Jupiter? | 为什么木星飞船没人应答 |
[33:53] | No, we’re here. We’re here, but, uh, we’re busy. | 不 我们在 我们在忙 |
[34:01] | Okay, are your sisters there? | 好吧 你姐姐们在吗 |
[34:04] | Hey, Mom, sorry. We’re, uh… We are actually outside right now. | 妈妈 抱歉 我们在外面呢 |
[34:08] | We are checking and securing the pop-outs. | 我们在检查加固围栏柱 |
[34:12] | It doesn’t look like your dad and I are gonna get back tonight. | 看来你爸和我今晚回不去了 |
[34:15] | Why? Is everything okay? | 为什么 出事了吗 |
[34:16] | We’ve run into a bit of car trouble. | 我们的车出了点毛病 |
[34:19] | Try it again. | 再试一次 |
[34:21] | No. Somehow that’s worse. | 不 这样更糟了 |
[34:25] | That’s what I was afraid of. | 我就怕这个 |
[34:26] | You wouldn’t be the first colonist | 你不会是第一个 |
[34:28] | to accidentally drain the batteries. | 不小心耗干电池的殖民者 |
[34:30] | Are you saying it’s my fault? | 你是说这怪我吗 |
[34:32] | There’s not enough daylight left | 太阳落山之前来不及 |
[34:33] | to get a full recharge from the solar cells. | 让太阳能电池完全充电了 |
[34:36] | So, I don’t think we’ll be back till morning. | 所以 我可能得早上才能回去 |
[34:39] | Listen. | 听着 |
[34:40] | Don’t forget to double check the perimeter before you shut down. | 你们关舱门前一定再三检查周边 |
[34:42] | Yeah, we already did. | 嗯 我们查过了 |
[34:44] | I guess I feel a little better leaving you guys, | 知道有机器人在 留下你们 |
[34:46] | knowing that the robot’s there. | 我也放心了一点 |
[34:48] | Yeah, about that… | 那个嘛 |
[34:53] | About what? | 怎么了 |
[34:58] | Judy, are you there? | 朱迪 你在吗 |
[35:02] | Judy? | 朱迪 |
[35:03] | We’ll talk about it when you get back. | 等你回来我们再谈吧 |
[35:07] | – Bye, Mom. – Uh, I’ll see you tomorrow. | -再见 妈妈 -明天见 |
[35:18] | So, maybe now that we’re not in a hurry, | 既然我们现在不用着急了 |
[35:22] | we could stick around a little bit longer. | 或许我们可以多留会儿 |
[35:25] | Yeah. It’s getting dark outside | 嗯 外面天要黑了 |
[35:28] | and if it’s a planet this dangerous during the day, | 如果这星球白天都那么危险 |
[35:29] | I don’t wanna see what it’s like at night. | 我可不想见到它晚上的样子 |
[35:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:37] | But we leave at first light, okay? | 但天一亮我们就走 |
[35:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:25] | Ta-da! | 看啊 |
[36:29] | Really, Penny? You tagged the wall? | 不是吧 佩妮 你还画涂鸦 |
[36:32] | Okay, I admit it’s not exactly worthy of Lascaux. | 好吧 的确比不上拉斯科岩画 |
[36:37] | The ancient cave paintings from prehistoric times? | 古代的史前岩画 |
[36:39] | – Paleolithic. – Upper Paleolithic. | -旧石器时代 -上旧石器时代 |
[36:40] | You’re missing the point. | 那不是重点 |
[36:46] | This is the same red ocher, here, a billion, billion miles away. | 这红赭石是一样的 尽管远隔亿万里 |
[36:52] | It’s vandalism. | 这是乱涂乱画 |
[36:53] | No, it’s not. No one knows | 才不是 没人知道 |
[36:54] | what those ancient cave paintings were for. | 那些远古壁画是什么意思 |
[36:57] | Why did early humans start to draw? | 早期人类为什么开始绘画 |
[37:01] | I think I figured it out. | 我觉得我知道了 |
[37:05] | You paint a picture so you can sign it. | 画画是为了签名 |
[37:12] | We might be tiny infinitesimal blips in the universe, | 我们可能只是宇宙中非常渺小的一点 |
[37:16] | but we made it here. | 但我们来到了这里 |
[37:24] | Come on, it says “The Robinsons.” | 来啊 写着”罗宾逊一家呢” |
[37:28] | – Come on. – You know you wanna. | -来嘛 -你知道你想的 |
[37:29] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:12] | Don’t worry about the dish. | 别担心接收盘的事了 |
[38:14] | You’ll come up with another way to reach the Resolute. | 你会想到别的办法联络坚毅号的 |
[38:17] | What if that was it, that was my last plan? | 要是那就是我最后的计划了呢 |
[38:20] | And now there’s just… no more plans? | 现在 没有别的计划了呢 |
[38:31] | Never gonna happen. | 绝对不会的 |
[39:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:38] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[39:40] | Guys, you gotta come see this. | 伙计们 你们得来看看 |
[40:29] | I know I didn’t tell you I was leaving. | 我知道我没告诉你我要走了 |
[40:32] | Because I, um… I don’t know. | 因为我 我知道 |
[40:34] | I honestly thought that you’d be happy about it. | 我真心以为你会开心的 |
[40:38] | Yeah, ’cause you’re, like, super annoying most of the time. | 是啊 因为你大部分时候都特别烦人 |
[40:42] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[40:45] | Hey, at least you still got Will to boss around. | 至少你还可以使唤威尔呢 |
[40:47] | It’s really not as rewarding as you’d think. | 没你想的那么有趣啦 |
[40:53] | A lot of stars out there. | 天上有好多星星啊 |
[41:01] | I wonder which one is ours. | 不知道哪颗是我们的 |
[41:05] | The one we came from, or the one we’re going to? | 我们来自的那颗 还是要去的那颗 |
[41:10] | At this point, I’m not that picky. | 现在 我没那么挑剔 |
[41:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:18] | It’s not like it’s the first time we’ve been lost. | 我们又不是第一次迷路了 |
[41:21] | That was not my fault. | 那次不是我的错 |
[41:22] | That was absolutely your fault. | 绝对就是你的错 |
[41:25] | Every hill just led to a bigger, steeper hill. | 每过一座山 都上了更大更陡的山 |
[41:28] | Every hill in Tuscany is a magnificent thing of beauty. | 托斯卡纳区的每座山都壮美得无以言表 |
[41:31] | We had to sleep outside that church. | 我们还得睡在教堂外面 |
[41:33] | It was your idea to go hiking. | 是你想去登山的 |
[41:35] | You’re the one who left the compass at the hotel. | 是你把罗盘落在了酒店 |
[41:37] | Well, it was our honeymoon and I was trying to impress you | 那是我们的蜜月 我想让你佩服 |
[41:40] | – with my orienteering skills. – Really? | -我的定向技术 -是吗 |
[41:45] | Well, you impressed me in other ways. | 你有其他方面让我佩服的 |
[41:59] | So… | 那么 |
[42:02] | So when we finally get there, | 等我们最终到了 |
[42:03] | do you have any idea where you plan on living? | 你知道你打算住哪吗 |
[42:07] | What? | 什么 |
[42:08] | On Alpha Centauri. | 到了南门二 |
[42:17] | I mean, I… | 我 |
[42:20] | I guess I want to be as | 我想尽可能 |
[42:22] | close to you and the kids as possible, so… | 靠近你和孩子们吧 |
[42:25] | Sure, but for how long? | 是啊 但能维持多久 |
[42:27] | I’m sorry. Did I… Did I miss something? | 抱歉 我漏掉什么了吗 |
[42:29] | – Forget it. – No, did I do something wrong? | -算了 -不 我做错什么了吗 |
[42:32] | No, listen. Believe me, it’s better if we don’t even get into it. | 没有 相信我 我们最好还是别吵了 |
[42:37] | Maureen, please don’t shut me down like that. Talk to me. | 莫琳 别这样不理我 跟我说话 |
[42:42] | I found the letter, John. | 我发现那些信了 约翰 |
[42:45] | What letter? | 什么信 |
[42:48] | Maureen, hey, wait! | 莫琳 等等 |
[42:56] | Earthquake. | 地震 |
[43:00] | No, John! No! | 不 约翰 |
[43:02] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[43:07] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[43:08] | Yeah, you? | 嗯 你呢 |
[43:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:17] | Here. | 来 |
[43:19] | We could have made it. | 我们本可以跑出去的 |
[43:21] | No, John, we couldn’t have. | 不 约翰 跑不出去的 |
[43:25] | – Have you got a signal? – No. | -你有信号吗 -没有 |
[43:31] | Hey, Don! Little help in here, please. | 唐 帮帮忙啊 |
[43:54] | He’ll figure it out eventually. | 他最终会发现的 |
[43:56] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[43:58] | What are we gonna do until then? | 那我们在此之前怎么办 |
[44:10] | For the record, I wasn’t snooping. | 声明一下 我没偷翻 |
[44:13] | The letter, when it came, I… I opened it by accident. | 信寄来时 我不小心打开了 |
[44:19] | Who even uses regular mail nowadays, anyway? | 如今谁还用纸质信啊 |
[44:23] | It had that little blue logo in the corner of the envelope, | 而且信封角上有那个蓝色的小标志 |
[44:25] | the one that comes on all the invites | 军队的社交活动 |
[44:27] | for the military social functions, | 请柬上都印的那种 |
[44:28] | and I guess I just… | 我可能就是 |
[44:31] | I think I was just excited to get dressed up. | 很期待能打扮一番 |
[44:35] | It had been so long since we’d been dancing. | 我们当时已经很久没跳舞了 |
[44:42] | And then I read it and I… | 我读了后 |
[44:46] | I remember so well where I was | 我清楚地记得自己当时在哪 |
[44:47] | because I was supposed to be picking up Judy from soccer | 因为我当时本该去接踢完球的朱迪 |
[44:50] | and I just sat in the car in the parking lot… crying. | 结果我就坐在停车场里 哭 |
[44:55] | And not because you lied to me, | 不是因为你骗了我 |
[45:00] | but because I was gonna have to lie to the kids. | 而是因为我还得对孩子们撒谎 |
[45:03] | And I couldn’t tell them the truth. | 我不能告诉他们实情 |
[45:05] | That their father wasn’t ordered back to his combat post. | 他们的父亲不是受命回到了战斗岗位 |
[45:09] | That he didn’t actually have to go, but that he chose to go. | 他不是非得去 而是主动要去 |
[45:13] | Chose to go 6,000 miles away. | 主动去六千英里之外 |
[45:22] | You know, the world we left behind was a big place. | 我们离开的世界很大 |
[45:26] | And not all of us had the luxury of | 不是每个人都能有幸 |
[45:31] | only feeling responsible for our small little part of it. | 只觉得该对自己的那一小块负责 |
[45:34] | – That is so not fair. – Hey, you could’ve asked me to stay. | -这太不公平了 -你可以要我留下的 |
[45:42] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[45:45] | So, while we’re being honest, | 所以 既然我们要实话实说 |
[45:47] | let’s not pretend that my leaving wasn’t for the best. | 我们就别假装我离开不是对大家都更好 |
[45:57] | So is that what we’re doing now? | 那我们现在就是这样吗 |
[46:01] | Pretending? | 在假装 |
[46:06] | You guys in there? | 你们在里面吗 |
[46:10] | Finally. I’ve been looking all over for you. You okay? | 可算找到了 我到处找你们 你们没事吧 |
[46:13] | Yeah. Just wish we weren’t in here. | 嗯 只是希望我们没被扣在里面 |
[46:16] | Well, hold tight. I gotcha. | 撑住 有我呢 |
[46:18] | Just so you know, it’s gonna take some time to get you out. | 不过 想救你们出去可需要点时间 |
[46:22] | Great. | 太好了 |
[48:02] | Good morning! Hope you guys slept well. | 早 希望你们睡得好 |
[48:05] | I myself spent the whole night looking through crates | 我可是花了一晚上挨个箱子找 |
[48:07] | for some shaped charges to blow this beautiful hole | 可塑炸药好炸开这个美丽的洞 |
[48:10] | and save your lives. Now, do I want any kind of compensation? | 救你们出去 我想要什么补偿吗 |
[48:13] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[48:15] | Yeah. Just… | 好的 |
[48:20] | For my collection? Thanks. That’s a good one. | 给我收藏吗 谢谢 这个不错 |
[48:25] | Come on, we’ve gotta get home before Mom and Dad do. | 走吧 我们得在爸妈前回到家 |
[48:31] | We’ll come back for you. | 我们会回来找你的 |
[48:40] | I have to go. And you have to stay here. | 我得走了 你得留在这里 |
[48:44] | Danger, Will Robinson. | 危险 威尔·罗宾逊 |
[48:46] | No, you’re the one in danger. | 不 是你有危险 |
[48:50] | And I know you want to come, but you can’t. | 我知道你想来 但你不能来 |
[48:54] | You have to stay here. Okay? | 你必须留在这里 好吗 |
[49:04] | No. | 不 |
[49:08] | Stay here. | 留在这里 |
[49:58] | Jupiter 4 to Chariot 11. Come in, Chariot 11. | 木星4号呼叫战车11号 回复 战车11号 |
[50:04] | This is C-11. | 这里是战车11号 |
[50:06] | Naoko, have you heard from the Robinsons? | 直子 你有罗宾逊一家的消息吗 |
[50:07] | No one’s responding at their Jupiter. | 他们的木星飞船上没有人回应 |
[50:13] | Hello, Victor. This is Maureen Robinson. | 你好 维克多 我是莫琳·罗宾逊 |
[50:17] | We borrowed the Watanabes’ Chariot. | 我们借了渡边家的战车 |
[50:20] | Maureen, I was glad to hear you survived. | 莫琳 我很高兴你生还了 |
[50:23] | Next time you want to go off visiting friends, | 下次你要去拜访朋友 |
[50:24] | clear it with me first. | 请先向我请示 |
[50:26] | – For your own safety. – I voted for the other guy. | -是为了你的安全 -我给另一个人投票了 |
[50:28] | – Yeah? Well, I didn’t get a vote. – I’ve been trying to reach you | -是吗 我还没投票权呢 -我一直在联系你 |
[50:31] | because no one’s able to establish contact with the Resolute. | 因为没人能联络上坚毅号 |
[50:34] | I’ve decided we’re gonna need to amplify the signal. | 我决定我们得放大信号 |
[50:36] | Right, about that, that’s not gonna work. | 那个啊 那是不行的 |
[50:39] | We found the Resolute’s satellite dish. It’s down here. | 我们发现了坚毅号的接收盘 在这下面呢 |
[50:44] | Here? | 这里 |
[50:45] | Yeah. That changes things, doesn’t it? | 对 这就不一样了 是吧 |
[50:52] | Yes, it does. | 是啊 |
[50:54] | We’re gonna need a plan B. | 我们得想个B计划 |
[50:56] | I’ll be at your Jupiter in an hour with some other survivors. | 我一小时后会带其他几个幸存者去你的木星飞船 |
[50:59] | Be ready to get your hands dirty. | 准备干脏活儿吧 |
[51:29] | You know, I can take this back to the Watanabes by myself. | 我可以自己把这个带回渡边家那里 |
[51:31] | – No, we’re fine. Thanks. – No big deal. | -不用了 谢谢 -没关系的 |
[51:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[51:36] | Hey, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:38] | – See you later. – See you. | -回见 -回见 |
[52:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[52:05] | Anyone here? | 有人在吗 |
[52:06] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[52:10] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[52:12] | Will! | 威尔 |
[52:21] | Judy? | 朱迪 |
[52:26] | Dr. Smith? | 史密斯博士 |
[52:31] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[52:34] | Buddy. | 伙计 |
[52:36] | Will. Will. | 威尔 威尔 |
[52:43] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[52:49] | Hello. I didn’t expect you back so soon. | 你们好 没想到你们这么快就回来了 |
[52:52] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[52:53] | Hi, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[52:57] | – Hey, Mom. – So everything been okay here? | -妈妈 -一切都好吧 |
[52:59] | – It was boring. – Yeah, it was really boring. | -无聊 -是啊 可无聊了 |
[53:03] | Where’s the robot? | 机器人呢 |
[53:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[53:13] | I… I don’t know. I think he wandered off. | 我不知道 他可能自己走丢了 |
[53:17] | – Wandered off? – Yeah. | -走丢了 -是啊 |
[53:19] | We considered going after him. | 我们想去追他来着 |
[53:20] | It just seemed pretty irresponsible. | 但似乎太不负责 |
[53:25] | Okay. I guess, uh, someone has to go find it. | 好吧 那得有人去找到他了 |
[53:29] | I hope it hasn’t gone far. | 希望它没走远 |
[53:43] | – You said “He.” – What? | -你说了”他” -什么 |
[53:47] | The robot. | 机器人 |
[53:50] | – You called him “He.” – It’s just a pronoun. | -你喊他”他”了 -就是个代词而已 |
[53:55] | Hey, you are gonna tell Dad the truth tomorrow, right? | 你明天会告诉爸爸真相吧 |
[54:02] | Will? | 威尔 |
[54:03] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 |
[54:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:08] | You guys think he’ll be okay out there? | 你们觉得他在外面会没事吧 |
[54:10] | The robot? | 机器人吗 |
[54:12] | Yeah. You picked a good spot. | 嗯 你选了个好地方 |
[54:14] | We’re the only ones who know where he is. He’ll be fine. | 只有我们知道他在哪 他不会有事的 |
[54:32] | Alone. | 就我们俩了 |
[54:34] | At last. | 终于啊 |
[54:40] | I was thinking you and I could get to know one another. | 我觉得我们可以好好了解一下对方 |
[54:49] | After all, we have so much in common. | 毕竟 我们有很多共同点 |
[54:53] | We were both someone else up on the Resolute. | 我们在坚毅号上都是另一个人 |
[54:57] | Someone to keep secret from the folks down here. | 一个要对这里的人保守秘密的人 |
[55:07] | The way I see it, I think you and I could help one another. | 我觉得 我们可以互相帮助 |
[55:14] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[55:17] | how? | 怎么帮 |
[55:22] | Will said when he found you, you were in pieces. | 威尔说他发现你时 你支离破碎了 |
[55:27] | Wounded. | 受伤了 |
[55:29] | Dying. | 要死了 |
[55:34] | If only I’d gotten there sooner, it could have been me. | 要是我早点到了 就会是我发现了你 |
[55:39] | Which would have made all this a whole lot easier. | 那一切就简单多了 |
[55:47] | Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. | 别担心 我不会伤害你 |
[55:51] | Just like I know you would never hurt me. | 就像我知道你也绝不会伤害我 |
[55:55] | Will made sure of that. Told you never to hurt anyone. | 威尔确保了这点 叫你绝不要伤人 |
[56:01] | Ever. | 永远不能 |
[56:05] | Turns out that’s a bit of a problem. | 但这是个问题 |
[56:08] | See, I can’t go back to the Resolute without some protection. | 我没有保护 是不能回坚毅号的 |
[56:12] | The kind that only you can provide. | 只有你能提供的保护 |
[56:14] | But… | 但是 |
[56:18] | if we’re gonna work together, | 如果我们要合作 |
[56:20] | I need you to have all your options on the table. | 你得不受任何限制 |
[56:37] | You want to belong. | 你想有归属感 |
[56:40] | Which is why you think you’re doing the right thing | 所以你觉得你在做正确的事 |
[56:47] | by following whatever that boy tells you to do. | 对那男孩言听计从 |
[56:51] | But the thing you’ll learn about people is… | 但你会发现人的一个问题是 |
[56:57] | they’re unreliable. | 他们不可靠 |
[57:00] | They’re not loyal like you are. | 他们不像你那么忠诚 |
[57:02] | They’ll turn on you. | 他们会背叛你 |
[57:04] | Will Robinson. | 威尔·罗宾逊 |
[57:06] | Yes. Even Will Robinson. | 是的 威尔·罗宾逊也是 |
[57:11] | And when he does… | 到时候 |
[57:17] | who will be there to save you? | 谁会去救你呢 |
[57:23] | Me. | 我 |