时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[01:32] | I should have known. | 我早该知道 |
[01:33] | She played me even before we crashed here. | 她在我们坠毁之前就耍了我 |
[01:36] | I fell for it like a sucker. | 我像个傻瓜一样信以为真 |
[01:40] | I blame my innate sense of compassion. | 都是因为我天生具有同情心 |
[01:43] | You tried to profit off of our survival. | 你企图从我们的幸存中获利 |
[01:46] | Nothing illegal about that. | 那又不犯法 |
[01:47] | You also smuggle booze. | 你还走私酒 |
[01:49] | How did this become about me? | 怎么说起我来了 |
[01:51] | Look, the point is I use my own name. | 重点是 我用的是自己的名字 |
[01:53] | I didn’t steal it off some guy. | 我没盗用别人的名字 |
[01:57] | Wonder what happened to him. The real Dr. Smith. | 不知道他出了什么事 真正的史密斯博士 |
[02:03] | Anyone else feel that? It was a tremor, I think. | 你们感觉到了吗 好像是地震 |
[02:06] | I’m calling home. | 我这就联系家里 |
[02:08] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[02:10] | No one’s listening to me. | 没人听我说话 |
[02:11] | Here’s my expert opinion | 我对于被揭穿过 |
[02:12] | on someone who’s been busted once or twice. | 一两次的人有专业见解 |
[02:15] | A person like fake Dr. Smith needs to be confronted face-to-face. | 像假史密斯博士这种人 你得当面跟她对质 |
[02:19] | You look her in the eye and you dare her to lie again. | 你直视她的双眼 看她敢不敢再说谎 |
[02:23] | No. What did I just say? | 不 我刚说什么来着 |
[02:25] | C-11 to Jupiter 2. Is anybody there? | 战车11号呼叫木星2号 有人在吗 |
[02:32] | C-11 to Jupiter 2. Are you there, Mom? | 战车11号呼叫木星2号 妈妈你在吗 |
[02:37] | Jupiter 2 to C-11. Hello, Judy. | 木星2号呼叫战车11号 你好 朱迪 |
[02:48] | It’s Dr. Smith. | 我是史密斯博士 |
[02:50] | Yeah, I know who you are. | 嗯 我知道你是谁 |
[02:56] | Is everything all right? | 没出什么事吧 |
[02:59] | We’re great. Can you put my mom on, please? | 没事 能叫我妈来通话吗 |
[03:05] | Her door’s closed. Would you like me to leave her a message? | 她的门关了 要我给她留言吗 |
[03:09] | No, I’ll tell her myself. Thank you. | 不用了 我自己跟她说 谢谢 |
[03:14] | Could you be more suspicious? | 你表现得太可疑了 |
[03:15] | She’s been staying in our Jupiter, eating at our table. | 她一直住在我们的木星飞船上 跟我们同桌吃饭 |
[03:17] | I even loaned her moisturizer. | 我还借面霜给她用 |
[03:22] | – Really? You think that’s funny? – Well… | -你不是吧 你觉得很好笑吗 -这个嘛 |
[03:24] | – What if she tries something? – Relax. | -万一她使坏呢 -别紧张 |
[03:28] | Your mom can handle any version of Dr. Smith. | 不管是哪个史密斯博士 你妈都能应付 |
[03:33] | I take full responsibility for what happened. | 发生这种事 都怪我 |
[03:37] | I should’ve read the signs. | 我该注意到种种迹象的 |
[03:39] | Angela was in such despair. | 安吉拉是如此绝望 |
[03:41] | She kept reliving the attack over and over again. | 她一直反复回想那次袭击 |
[03:44] | She was so helpless. | 她无助极了 |
[03:46] | You couldn’t have known she’d have the means to act on her feelings. | 你不可能料到她有武器宣泄情绪 |
[03:58] | R-3940. That’s our watermark. | R3940 那是我们的水印 |
[04:04] | This gun wasn’t smuggled here from Earth. | 这把枪不是从地球偷运来的 |
[04:05] | It was made on our printer. | 是用我们的打印机造的 |
[04:07] | By who? | 谁造的 |
[04:11] | I told you it wasn’t me. | 我说了不是我 |
[04:13] | The robot printed the gun. | 枪是机器人打印出来的 |
[04:16] | What? Why would he do that? | 什么 他为什么要这么做 |
[04:19] | For me. | 为了我 |
[04:22] | I was scared, and I guess he thought it was what I wanted. | 我当时很害怕 他可能以为我想要枪 |
[04:25] | You knew about this? | 你之前就知道 |
[04:26] | I’m sorry. I… I didn’t want it. | 对不起 我并不想要枪 |
[04:32] | So I hid it. | 所以我藏起来了 |
[04:34] | Where? | 藏在哪 |
[04:41] | At least now we know where she got it. | 至少我们现在知道她从哪拿的 |
[04:44] | Someone found it, but it wasn’t her. | 有人找到了枪 但不是她 |
[04:45] | She wasn’t working on the light tower. | 她没在灯塔工作 |
[04:47] | She was still laid up. | 她当时仍受伤卧床 |
[04:48] | That just leaves everyone else. | 那其他人都有可能 |
[04:51] | The whole camp came aboard at one time or another. | 全营的人都曾上过船 |
[04:55] | Hey, why don’t you go get a snack? | 你去吃点东西吧 |
[05:06] | Why would someone give Angela a gun? | 为什么会有人给安吉拉枪 |
[05:09] | It shows particularly poor judgment. | 这显示出极糟的判断力 |
[05:12] | To give a troubled woman a weapon, | 明知道她会做什么 |
[05:13] | when it was clear what she would do. | 还给一个焦虑的女人武器 |
[05:16] | Uh, I… | 我… |
[05:17] | I thought it was strange that… | 我当时就觉得很奇怪 |
[05:19] | that he was lingering around the quarters | 他一直在房间附近徘徊 |
[05:21] | when there was so much work to be done elsewhere. | 明明其他地方有那么多工作要做 |
[05:24] | – Who? – Victor. | -谁 -维克多 |
[05:27] | He wasn’t exactly a fan of the robot at the meeting. | 在会议上他就对机器人表现出不满 |
[05:30] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[05:33] | Victor Dhar is a lot of things, but I… | 维克多·达尔虽然有很多缺点 但我… |
[05:36] | You’d be surprised what a man will do to protect his family. | 一个男人为了保护家人 会做出意想不到的事 |
[05:43] | If we’re gonna find out who gave Angela the gun, | 如果要查出枪是谁给安吉拉的 |
[05:45] | we need to go and talk to her. | 我们就得去问她 |
[05:47] | Just please be gentle with her. | 请不要逼得她太紧 |
[05:51] | Angela is in a fragile place. | 安吉拉现在很脆弱 |
[05:54] | She wasn’t too fragile to put three bullet holes in my ship. | 她对我的飞船连开三枪时可不脆弱 |
[06:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:14] | No sneaking off. | 不许偷溜出去 |
[06:16] | Really? ‘Cause it’s kind of, like, my thing. | 真的吗 我好像就喜欢这么干 |
[06:19] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[06:21] | I don’t need to tell you | 不用我说你也知道 |
[06:22] | that your brother’s going through a hard time. | 你弟弟正经历非常时期 |
[06:31] | And yet you told me anyway. | 但你还是告诉我了 |
[07:00] | – We should switch. – No, I’m fine. | -换我开吧 -不用了 我没事 |
[07:04] | You probably have a concussion, too. | 你可能还有脑震荡 |
[07:07] | I’ve had plenty of concussions. | 我脑震荡还患得少吗 |
[07:19] | I’m fine, really. | 我真的没事 |
[07:21] | I’m not arguing. Would you like me to argue? | 我没争辩 你希望我跟你吵吗 |
[07:37] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[07:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:43] | Look out! | 小心 |
[07:48] | – John! – Hold on. | -约翰 -扶稳了 |
[07:57] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[08:25] | You remember when I mentioned increased seismic activity? | 你还记得我提过地震活动有所增加吗 |
[08:29] | I do now. | 现在想起来了 |
[08:37] | Okay, let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[08:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:04] | Tar. | 焦油 |
[09:07] | Tar pit, actually. | 应该说是焦油坑 |
[09:11] | – Think we can walk on this? – I wouldn’t. | -你觉得我们能在上面走吗 -最好别 |
[09:27] | We’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[09:29] | I mean, this is hardly the | 这算不上是 |
[09:30] | worst situation we’ve ever been in, right? | 我们遭遇过最坏的情况吧 |
[09:47] | Well, we’re not going back this way. | 我们不能从这条路回去 |
[09:50] | There’s only one way we can go. | 只有一条路可走 |
[10:02] | It’s remarkably predictable. | 喷发时间十分有规律 |
[10:04] | It’s better than Old Faithful. | 比黄石公园的老实泉强多了 |
[10:06] | So, intervals between eruptions | 喷发间隔 |
[10:08] | gives us three minutes and 27 seconds to get across. | 让我们有3分27秒时间通过 |
[10:11] | Top speed of the Chariot is… | 战车的最高速度是… |
[10:14] | We can’t go at top speed. We’re lugging 3,000 gallons of fuel | 我们无法达到最高速度 我们拖着三千加仑燃料 |
[10:17] | which weighs, conservatively, 9,000 pounds. | 保守估计重量有九千磅 |
[10:20] | That’ll be what, 35 miles an hour to go how far? | 那就是要用时速35英里走多远 |
[10:25] | 1.78 miles. | 1.78英里 |
[10:27] | 1.78 miles. | 1.78英里 |
[10:30] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[10:34] | It’s gonna be tight. | 时间会很紧 |
[11:07] | The second they stop, we drive like hell. | 等喷发一停止 我们就全速前进 |
[11:25] | Now! | 现在 |
[11:53] | Three minutes left. | 还剩三分钟 |
[11:58] | Come on, baby. | 加油啊 宝贝 |
[11:59] | Please, if anything breaks, I’ll fix it, | 拜托了 如果哪里坏掉 我会修好 |
[12:01] | but get us across the finish line, okay? | 但务必带我们冲过终点线 好吗 |
[12:09] | This is as fast as we can go. | 这是我们最快的速度 |
[12:11] | It’s more than enough. We’re on pace. | 足够了 照这速度没问题 |
[12:14] | Two minutes, 45 seconds. | 2分45秒 |
[12:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:27] | My brakes are seizing up. | 我的刹车卡住了 |
[12:30] | Why are they slowing down? | 他们为什么慢下来了 |
[12:38] | Hey, your control cable’s loose. I can see it from here. | 你们的控制电缆松了 我从这看得到 |
[12:41] | Two minutes, 30 seconds. | 2分30秒 |
[12:43] | – I can’t maintain this speed. – You have to. | -我无法保持这个速度 -你必须保持 |
[12:47] | – I’m on it. – Where are you going? | -我去处理 -你要去哪 |
[12:50] | The roof. Just keep driving. | 车顶 别停下 |
[12:56] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[13:02] | – Hold it steady. – Yeah. | -方向盘抓稳了 -好 |
[13:13] | – Evan, be careful, please. – Two minutes. | -埃文 小心点 -两分钟 |
[13:15] | Dude, I’m a surfer. | 放心 我可是冲浪达人 |
[13:22] | Was a surfer. | 曾经是 |
[13:24] | Come on. Come on, Evan. | 加油 加油 埃文 |
[13:26] | – He better make this quick. – Come on. Come on, Evan. | -他动作最好快点 -加油 埃文 |
[13:29] | One minute, 30 seconds. | 1分30秒 |
[13:37] | Evan… Okay. Careful, careful, careful, please. | 埃文 好 小心 千万小心 |
[13:42] | Come on, Evan. | 加油 埃文 |
[13:45] | Dude’s got big marbles, I’ll give him that. | 我承认这小子很有胆识 |
[13:47] | Careful, careful, careful, careful. | 小心 小心 小心 小心 |
[13:50] | One minute. We have to go faster. | 还剩一分钟 我们得开快一点 |
[14:02] | Forty-five seconds. | 45秒 |
[14:16] | – He did it. – 30 seconds. | -他成功了 -30秒 |
[14:20] | Not out of the woods yet. Come on. | 还未脱离危险 快点 |
[14:26] | Fifteen. | 15秒 |
[14:33] | We’re almost clear. | 我们快安全了 |
[14:39] | Five, four, three, two– | 五 四 三 二 |
[14:45] | No, no! Come on! | 不 不 别 |
[14:48] | Where’d he go? Where’d he go? | 他到哪去了 他人呢 |
[14:53] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[15:03] | Move! Move! Move! | 让开 让开 让开 |
[15:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:08] | Hey, hey, I’m here to take care of you, okay? Okay. | 我会照顾好你 好吗 |
[15:14] | His pulse is weak. Okay, I need something for the pain. | 他的脉搏很微弱 我要帮他止痛 |
[15:17] | – Hold his head and neck still. – Okay. | -固定好他的头部和颈部 -好的 |
[15:21] | – We need to move the tank now. – Do it. | -我们需要立刻把燃料缸移开 -动手吧 |
[15:23] | Grab the sling, attach it to the tank. | 拿索套来 连接到缸上 |
[15:24] | I’ll pull the Chariot into position. | 我去把战车移到恰当位置 |
[15:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:31] | Hey, stay with me. Hang in there. | 醒醒 撑住 |
[15:44] | Wait. Wait. This isn’t gonna work. | 等等 这行不通 |
[15:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:49] | The tank has landed on a rock. It’s stuck in like a plug. | 燃料缸落到一块石头上 像塞子一样堵住了 |
[15:52] | We’ve got to find another way. | 我们得另想办法 |
[15:55] | Wait! Stop! | 等等 住手 |
[15:56] | I just need an inch. We can slide him out. | 抬高几厘米就够了 我们可以把他拖出来 |
[15:58] | The tank’s pressurized. If we lift it, we’re gonna lose the fuel. | 燃料缸被封住了 抬起来燃料就会漏光 |
[16:03] | Radio the Jupiters. Have them send a replacement tanker. | 联络各木星飞船 叫他们送替换的油车来 |
[16:06] | – Right away. – Can siphon off the fuel. | -我这就去 -可以把燃料吸出来 |
[16:07] | It’ll take them hours to get here. | 他们来这要几小时 |
[16:09] | He’ll go into renal failure by then. We need to move the tank. | 到那时他已经肾衰竭了 我们必须移开燃料缸 |
[16:12] | This is a horrible situation. | 现在的情况很糟糕 |
[16:13] | But we trained for this when we signed up. | 但我们加入时就受过相应的训练 |
[16:15] | Let’s not let emotions dictate what we do next. | 不要让感情影响我们的判断 |
[16:17] | This isn’t about my emotions. | 这跟我的感情无关 |
[16:19] | Judy, how many patients have you actually treated? | 朱迪 你治疗过多少名病患 |
[16:21] | Ones where you weren’t supervised by a real doctor? | 在没有真正医生指导的情况下 |
[16:28] | – Two. – And one of those was your mother, right? | -两个 -其中一个是你的母亲 对吧 |
[16:30] | – Yes, but– – I think you’re doing the best you can, | -没错 可是… -我认为你已经尽力了 |
[16:32] | and I commend you for that. | 我感激你 |
[16:34] | I wanna help Evan and I’m gonna help him. | 我想帮埃文 我也会帮他 |
[16:36] | But that fuel could save your family. Save his family, right? | 但那些燃料可以救你的家人和他的家人 对吧 |
[16:43] | Send for that replacement tanker. | 叫他们送油车来 |
[16:47] | Let’s find a container to catch the leaking fuel. | 找个容器接住漏出来的燃料 |
[16:49] | We won’t waste a drop if we don’t have to. | 尽量一滴都不浪费 |
[16:52] | Let’s check these hose couplings haven’t been damaged. | 检查一下没坏掉的软管接头 |
[16:55] | Beckert, move the tank. | 贝克特 挪开燃料缸 |
[16:56] | – Judy, calm down. – Don’t touch me. | -朱迪 冷静点 -别碰我 |
[16:58] | – I’m not losing that fuel. – And I’m not losing him. | -我不会失去燃料 -我也不会失去他 |
[17:01] | He stopped breathing! Judy! | 他停止呼吸了 朱迪 |
[17:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:09] | One, two, three… Somebody move the tank! | 一 二 三 快搬开燃料缸 |
[17:13] | I’m sorry! No! | 抱歉 不行 |
[17:15] | One, two, three… Don? | 一 二 三 唐 |
[17:18] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[17:20] | Ah, damn it. | 该死 |
[17:22] | You do it, you can forget that money. | 你敢去就别想拿钱了 |
[17:24] | Yeah, well, you’re an asshole. | 好吧 但你真混蛋 |
[17:28] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[17:31] | Evan? Evan? Evan, it’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 埃文 埃文 埃文 没事了 没事了 |
[17:35] | Look at me. Look at me. It’s okay. | 看着我 看着我 没事了 |
[18:13] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
[18:16] | Not today. | 今天死不了 |
[18:20] | Jupiter 4 to Jupiter 2. Do you read? Over. | 木星4号呼叫木星2号 收到吗 完毕 |
[18:24] | Vijay, it’s me. | 维杰 是我 |
[18:26] | You can sound less like mission control, you know. | 你说话不用那么像地面指挥中心吧 |
[18:30] | Affirmative. Meet at the place? | 是 老地方见好吗 |
[18:41] | Hey, how you doing in there? | 你在里面怎么样了 |
[18:46] | Great, thank you. Good to hear. Um, I’m sneaking out now. | 很好 谢谢 那就好 我要溜出去了 |
[18:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:06] | ‘Scuse me, guv’nor, I seem to have lost me ‘ead. | 抱歉 长官 我的脑袋好像丢了 |
[20:13] | Come on. Nothing? | 不是吧 这都没反应 |
[20:17] | Maybe, like, a chuckle? A chortle? | 笑一声也行啊 或开怀大笑 |
[20:20] | I thought you left. | 你不是走了吗 |
[20:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:28] | Severed head gag deserves at least an eye roll. | 断头的笑话至少该博得一个白眼 |
[20:36] | Haven’t you already built, like, three of these? | 这玩意你不是已经造了三个了吗 |
[20:39] | Can’t you just leave me alone? | 你就不能别来烦我吗 |
[20:42] | Okay. Fine, whatever. I just, um… | 好吧 随便了 我只是… |
[20:46] | I thought maybe you would like to learn how to fly. | 我想着你可能会想学怎么飞 |
[20:56] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[20:58] | This is so dangerous! | 这真是太危险了 |
[21:02] | Yeah! | 好棒 |
[21:07] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[21:13] | So dangerous! | 太危险了 |
[21:15] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[21:18] | – Okay, ready? Three, two, one, stop. – Yeah! | -准备好了吗 三 二 一 停 -好棒 |
[21:38] | Whoa, okay, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:42] | You good? | 还好吧 |
[21:44] | Yes! | 很好 |
[21:46] | Yes! | 很好 |
[21:53] | Hey, hey, what just happened? | 怎么了 |
[21:55] | I think I’m done. | 我玩够了 |
[21:57] | No, come on. We gotta beat your record. What are you doing? | 别啊 我们得破你的记录呢 说什么傻话 |
[22:00] | Thanks, Penny. | 谢谢你 佩妮 |
[22:03] | But… I think I’m done. | 但 我不想再玩了 |
[22:07] | This was fun. | 还挺好玩的 |
[22:29] | Sorry you had to be broken apart like this, | 抱歉得让你被变得支离破碎 |
[22:31] | but, uh, I’ll get you back together. | 但我会把你拼回来 |
[22:34] | I know you can’t hear me. I’m not crazy. | 我知道你听不见我说话 我没疯 |
[22:39] | It’s just, when you spend | 只是 当你花很长时间 |
[22:40] | so long pretending to be something you’re not, | 伪装成别的样子 |
[22:44] | sometimes you have to say | 有时你就得 |
[22:45] | things out loud to remind yourself of what’s true. | 大声把话说出来 提醒自己什么是真的 |
[22:53] | My name’s not Smith. | 我不叫史密斯 |
[22:56] | It’s June Harris. | 我叫琼·哈里斯 |
[23:07] | The truth… I’m no different from the Robinsons. | 事实就是 我跟罗宾逊一家没什么不同 |
[23:12] | I wanna put the past behind me… | 我想放下过去 |
[23:16] | and have a fresh start, just like them. | 重新开始 跟他们一样 |
[23:24] | The truth is… | 事实就是 |
[23:28] | I’m going to be a productive member of the colony. | 我会成为对殖民地有贡献的成员 |
[23:36] | Unless Captain Radic, up at the Resolute, | 除非坚毅号上的拉狄克舰长 |
[23:39] | tosses me out of the airlock first. | 先把我扔出气阀 |
[23:44] | And the truth… | 事实就是 |
[23:48] | that Radic can’t seem to understand… | 拉狄克似乎不明白 |
[23:51] | is that… is that I’m a good person. | 我是个好人 |
[23:58] | I’m not a violent person. | 我不是暴力的人 |
[24:02] | I’m not a killer, | 我不是杀手 |
[24:04] | like you. | 不像你 |
[24:07] | You were made to kill. | 杀人是你的天职 |
[24:14] | The truth | 事实就是 |
[24:16] | is that I’m not going to do any of the bad things that are going to happen. | 我不会做接下来要发生的坏事 |
[24:23] | You are. | 你来做 |
[24:33] | You sure it’s back here? | 你确定是在后面吗 |
[24:36] | Check under the HAB. | 找找高海拔气球下面 |
[24:42] | Please be in here. | 拜托在里面 |
[24:48] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[24:51] | Great. Okay. Now… | 很好 现在… |
[24:58] | No. | 不 |
[25:01] | You fix it? | 你修好了吗 |
[25:05] | Sorry. I thought maybe someone would hear us. | 抱歉 我想着可能会有人听见 |
[25:10] | You’ve given up on the radio, then? | 所以你已经放弃用无线电了吗 |
[25:12] | Well, we’ve got a problem with the antenna. | 天线出了问题 |
[25:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:16] | It’s out there. | 在那里 |
[25:18] | On the shore. | 在岸上 |
[25:20] | You sheared it off when you off-roaded backwards | 你向后越野穿过树林时 |
[25:22] | through the forest. | 给折断了 |
[25:26] | Very impressively. | 很厉害 |
[25:28] | I thought so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[25:35] | You got some flex? | 你有电线吗 |
[25:50] | Of all the times for Penny to agree | 偏偏这一次 佩妮乖乖地 |
[25:52] | to stay in the Jupiter and not come looking for us. | 待在木星飞船上 不来找我们 |
[25:54] | Yeah. When we get back, gonna have to have a serious talk | 是啊 回去后 我们得跟她好好谈一谈 |
[25:58] | about the importance of knowing when not to obey your parents. | 懂得何时别听爸妈话的重要性 |
[26:09] | Pass it up to me, okay? | 递给我 好吗 |
[26:17] | Well, we’re still sinking. | 我们还在下沉 |
[26:29] | Here. | 给 |
[26:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:56] | Damn. | 该死 |
[26:58] | Weren’t you a Navy SEAL? | 你以前不是海豹特种部队的吗 |
[27:00] | Didn’t you guys practice these sort of things? | 你们不是练习过这种事吗 |
[27:03] | Uh, just you watch. | 你看好了 |
[27:05] | Just warming up. | 这只是热身 |
[27:12] | – Okay. – John. | -好了 -约翰 |
[27:14] | You watching? | 你在看吗 |
[27:16] | John. | 约翰 |
[27:19] | John! | 约翰 |
[27:23] | Got it! | 成功了 |
[27:26] | – John, get in. – What? | -约翰 进来 -什么 |
[27:28] | It’s too late. Get in. | 太迟了 进来 |
[27:31] | – Damn. – Come on. | -该死 -快点 |
[27:33] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:01] | How much fuel did we lose? | 我们失去多少燃料 |
[28:03] | I don’t know. It doesn’t matter. | 我不知道 不重要 |
[28:10] | Is it too soon to ask if I’ll ever walk again? | 现在问我以后还能否走路 是不是太早了 |
[28:15] | As soon as we get back, I’ll be able to properly examine you. | 等回去后 我就能帮你做详尽检查 |
[28:22] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:25] | I know an engineer who designs prosthetics. | 我认识一个设计假肢的工程师 |
[28:28] | She could print me a bitchin’ pair of legs. | 她可以为我打印一双健壮的腿 |
[28:34] | Well, you can teach me to surf. | 你可以教我冲浪 |
[28:49] | You saved his life. | 你救了他的命 |
[28:52] | All I did was hit the gas pedal. | 我只不过踩了油门而已 |
[28:57] | I’m sorry about your money. | 很遗憾你拿不到钱了 |
[29:01] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[29:15] | Do we have enough fuel to get us off the planet? | 有足够的燃料让我们离开这个星球吗 |
[29:19] | Not everyone. | 不够所有人离开 |
[29:46] | So, what can I do to help? | 我能帮你什么 |
[29:51] | You hate building models. | 你讨厌做模型 |
[29:53] | Yeah, ’cause it’s boring and tedious. | 没错 因为无聊又枯燥 |
[29:55] | I’m willing to give it a try. | 我愿意试试 |
[29:58] | Okay. Um, “Release the main L body | 好 把L主车身镶板 |
[30:01] | panel from parts sheet A. | 从A板上取下来 |
[30:04] | Fold a crease in each of the six vertical hinges in the part.” | 将该部件上六个垂直铰链都折出褶痕 |
[30:10] | Okay, well, no wonder it’s taking you so long. | 难怪你拼了那么久 |
[30:12] | You’re putting the wrong pieces together. | 你拼错部件了 |
[30:29] | Wanted to make something to remember him by. | 我想做样东西来纪念他 |
[30:35] | It’s okay to miss him. | 你可以想念他 |
[30:38] | He was my friend, too. | 他也是我的朋友 |
[30:49] | So, are we just making this up as we go along, | 我们是边拼边发挥 |
[30:51] | or is there a method to this madness? | 还是有什么方法能做好这玩意 |
[30:56] | Yeah. Yeah, um… | 有的 |
[30:59] | Thought we could use these as his hands. | 我们可以用这些做他的手 |
[31:01] | Yes, I like that. But we need something big. | 好的 我喜欢 但我们需要大点的东西 |
[31:06] | Maybe this? | 这个行吗 |
[31:18] | Come on, fuse together. | 快点 熔合起来啊 |
[31:26] | This is exactly what Will did, so why aren’t you working? | 威尔之前就是这么做的 现在为什么不行 |
[31:36] | What else do you need from me? | 你还需要什么 |
[31:47] | – Is this gonna work? – In principle. | -这能成功吗 -理论上可以 |
[31:51] | The line you threw to the tree is conductive. | 你扔到树上的线能导电 |
[31:56] | Oh, God, this heat. | 天啊 这里真热 |
[31:59] | So, it should act as an antenna | 所以只要我们能接上线 |
[32:01] | if we can make an unbroken connection for the signal. | 应该就能当信号天线用 |
[32:28] | I’ll admit it’s ad hoc. | 我承认这是临时想到的 |
[32:32] | – You know what this reminds me of? – What? | -你知道这让我想起什么吗 -什么 |
[32:35] | That apartment we had in Glendale with the broken AC. | 我们在格兰岱尔那间冷气坏掉的公寓 |
[32:39] | – That was hotter. – Yeah. | -那里更热 -没错 |
[32:41] | And somehow smellier. | 而且居然更臭 |
[32:45] | How many weekends did we spend | 我们有多少个周末 |
[32:46] | wandering around that mall just trying to keep cool? | 都在那个商场游荡 就为了蹭冷气 |
[32:49] | I never ate so many Wetzel’s Pretzels in all my life. | 我这辈子都没吃过那么多椒盐脆饼 |
[32:54] | Hey, you have a Ph.D in Engineering. | 你可是有工程学博士学位 |
[32:56] | Why did you never fix the AC? | 你为什么不修好那台空调 |
[32:59] | Kids liked the pretzels. We were having fun. | 孩子们喜欢吃椒盐脆饼 我们玩得很开心 |
[33:16] | You know, when… | 当… |
[33:19] | when everything went sideways and… | 情况发生变化 |
[33:22] | and I went and re-upped… | 我去重新入伍的时候… |
[33:28] | – You don’t have to. – I thought it was the right thing to do. | -你不必解释 -我认为那么做是对的 |
[33:30] | Yeah, well, you made that clear at the time. | 你当时的确说得很清楚 |
[33:32] | Well, I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[33:37] | I regret it. | 我后悔了 |
[33:41] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[33:44] | some things you learn over time | 有些错 时间久了你自会知道 |
[33:46] | and some things, you have to be kicked in the face. | 有些错 必须被现实打脸后你才会明白 |
[33:53] | And when you called and | 当你打电话告诉我 |
[33:54] | you told me that you were taking the kids… | 你要带孩子们走 |
[33:58] | to start a new life… | 去开始新生活时 |
[34:06] | that’s when I knew. | 我就明白了 |
[34:16] | Hey, I’m sorry. Did I say something wrong? | 对不起 我说错话了吗 |
[34:27] | I wanted to go to space so bad, | 我当时迫切想去太空 |
[34:31] | and I couldn’t imagine us | 我无法想象我们 |
[34:34] | staying on Earth the way it was. | 像那样继续留在地球上 |
[34:39] | He tried so hard, but he… he couldn’t do it. | 他非常努力 但他做不到 |
[34:44] | Will? | 威尔吗 |
[34:47] | He failed the test. | 他测试没通过 |
[34:52] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[34:56] | I cheated to get him on the Resolute. | 为了让他上坚毅号 我作弊了 |
[35:00] | If it wasn’t for me, none of us would be stranded here. | 要不是因为我 我们都不会被困在这里 |
[35:10] | You wanted a better life for our kids. | 你想让我们的孩子拥有更好的生活 |
[35:15] | You did what any mother would’ve wanted to do, | 你做了全天下母亲都想做的事 |
[35:18] | but only you could do. | 但只有你能做到 |
[35:45] | Middle of three boys, huh? | 三兄弟中排行老二 对吧 |
[35:47] | Must’ve been pretty wild in your house. | 你们家一定很疯狂 |
[35:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:51] | Fridge was always bare. | 冰箱永远是空的 |
[35:54] | And wrestling matches for the remote. The usual. | 为了抢遥控器比赛摔跤 这些都是常事 |
[35:58] | Are you close to your siblings? | 你跟兄弟姐妹们亲吗 |
[36:01] | Yeah, we’re pretty tight. | 嗯 我们很亲 |
[36:06] | Phil, he’s already at the colony with his horrible wife. | 菲尔和他讨厌的老婆已经搬到殖民地了 |
[36:13] | My big brother Kai is stuck here with me. | 我哥哥凯跟我一起被困在这里 |
[36:23] | Can you turn down the air? It’s kind of cold in here. | 你能把冷气关小一点吗 有点冷 |
[36:29] | I didn’t turn on the air. | 我没打开冷气 |
[36:34] | All right, he’s going into shock. I need a blanket. | 他快休克了 我需要一张毯子 |
[36:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:55] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[36:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:02] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不不不不 |
[37:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:14] | Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 加油 |
[37:18] | Come on, Evan. Come on, Evan. | 挺住 埃文 挺住 |
[37:23] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Evan. | 不不不 埃文 |
[37:25] | All right. All right. All right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[38:09] | Victor, come in. | 维克多 回复 |
[38:17] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[38:26] | Evan’s dead. | 埃文死了 |
[38:42] | We sacrificed the fuel for nothing. | 我们白白浪费了那些燃料 |
[39:10] | Oh, great. | 太棒了 |
[39:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:18] | I’ll, uh, just find another power source to | 我再找一个电源来 |
[39:22] | hook the radio up to. | 接通无线电 |
[39:35] | Maureen. | 莫琳 |
[39:38] | Maureen. | 莫琳 |
[39:41] | So? | 怎么样 |
[39:45] | If it can handle space, it can handle a little tar. | 如果这个能适应太空 应该也能抵御焦油 |
[39:49] | – There’s only one of them. – Yeah. | -只有一套太空服 -没错 |
[39:55] | I am fixing the radio. Stop distracting me. | 我在修无线电 别妨碍我了 |
[39:57] | Maureen, listen to me. | 莫琳 听我说 |
[39:59] | How long have we been rebreathing this air? | 我们重复吸入这些空气多久了 |
[40:02] | I mean, soon there’s gonna be too much carbon dioxide, | 很快 二氧化碳含量就会过高 |
[40:04] | and then we’ll pass out. And if we pass out, we die. | 我们会晕倒 如果我们晕倒就死定了 |
[40:07] | – John. – I’ll open the hatch and you can get out. | -约翰 -我来开舱门 你可以逃出去 |
[40:10] | If you open the hatch, the Chariot will fill with tar. | 你打开舱门 焦油就会涌入战车 |
[40:13] | You won’t survive. | 你会没命的 |
[40:15] | But you will. | 但你会活下来 |
[40:18] | – I’m not doing it. – Yeah, you are. | -我不要这么做 -你就要 |
[40:23] | I’m not giving up. Since when are you? | 我绝不放弃 你什么时候开始放弃了 |
[40:26] | This isn’t giving up. This is saving your life. | 这不是放弃 是救你的命 |
[40:32] | No. | 不 |
[40:34] | Maureen. | 莫琳 |
[40:37] | You put this suit on. | 你穿上太空服 |
[40:39] | You go get our kids. | 你去找我们的孩子 |
[40:41] | And you get ’em off this planet. | 然后带他们离开这个星球 |
[40:45] | All right? | 好吗 |
[40:49] | All right? | 好吗 |
[41:37] | Okay. Now, when I open the hatch, | 我打开舱门的时候 |
[41:40] | you’re gonna be hit by a ton of weight from the tar. | 你会被大量焦油砸中 |
[41:42] | I’ll get underneath you and do the best I can to help you out. | 我会躲在你身下 尽全力帮你爬出去 |
[41:49] | I don’t think I can do it. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[41:53] | Yes, you can. | 你做得到 |
[41:54] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[41:57] | You are the strongest, most fearless person I know. | 你是我见过最坚强最勇敢的人 |
[42:02] | I wish I hadn’t spent so much time being angry at you. | 真希望我没花那么多时间生你的气 |
[42:07] | I wish we could walk around that mall one last time. | 真希望我们能最后再逛一次那个商场 |
[42:12] | Maureen… | 莫琳 |
[42:14] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[42:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:19] | Let’s do it. It’s time. | 来吧 是时候了 |
[42:23] | Put this on. Come on. | 戴上这个 快 |
[42:29] | Here, let me help you. | 来 我帮你 |
[42:37] | Okay, listen. | 听好了 |
[42:41] | When I open the hatch, you go like there’s fire under your ass. | 我一打开舱门 你就拼命爬出去 |
[42:44] | And you don’t look back. Okay? | 别往回看 好吗 |
[42:47] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[42:58] | Wait, stop. Stop. | 等等 停 停 |
[43:01] | – What is it? – Take this off. | -怎么了 -摘掉头盔 |
[43:06] | – What? – The Chariot’s airtight. | -怎么了 -战车是气密的 |
[43:09] | If we can create enough pressure in here, | 如果我们能在舱内制造足够压力 |
[43:11] | we could displace the tar. | 就能把焦油替换掉 |
[43:12] | – Displace it with what? – The helium. From the HAB. | -用什么替换 -高海拔气球里的氦气 |
[43:20] | I don’t understand. This will get us up to the surface, | 我不懂 这能让我们浮到表面 |
[43:22] | but we’re still stuck in the middle of a pit. | 但我们仍然被困在坑中间 |
[43:25] | You remember when Penny was two | 你记不记得佩妮两岁时 |
[43:26] | and we bought her that… that play tunnel… | 我们给她买了那个玩具隧道 |
[43:29] | – Yeah. Uh-huh. – …that she could crawl around in? | -记得 -她能在里面爬来爬去 |
[43:32] | That’s what we’re gonna do with the balloon. | 我们就这么利用气球 |
[43:33] | Our body weight will carry us down. | 体重会让我们往下坠 |
[43:35] | We can crawl along the bottom until we reach the shore. | 我们沿着底部爬到岸上 |
[43:37] | Can’t believe I didn’t think of it before. | 真不敢相信我之前没想到这个方法 |
[43:39] | Yeah, because it was, like, so obvious. | 是啊 这不是显而易见的吗 |
[45:40] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[46:15] | I’ll take the tanker back to my Jupiter. | 我把油车带回我的木星飞船 |
[46:17] | We can reconvene in the morning and go over options. | 我们可以早上再碰头 看有什么选项 |
[46:20] | Copy. | 好的 |
[46:34] | I really thought I could save him. | 我真的以为我可以救他 |
[46:36] | You did everything you could, Dr. Robinson. | 你已经尽力了 罗宾逊医生 |
[46:46] | I have to go tell his brother what happened to him. | 我得去告诉他哥哥他出什么事了 |
[46:49] | I’ll drive you. | 我开车送你去 |
[47:12] | I knew you’d make it back safely. | 我知道你会平安回来 |
[47:15] | I’m so glad to see you. | 见到你我太高兴了 |
[47:24] | Victor? | 维克多 |
[47:28] | Everything’s going to be okay. I promise. | 一切都会好起来 我保证 |
[47:36] | We had it, son. | 我们本来弄到很多 儿子 |
[47:39] | More than enough. | 足够多的燃料 |
[47:41] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[47:44] | There was an accident. We lost it all. | 发生了一起意外 燃料全没了 |
[47:49] | Almost all. | 还剩一点 |
[47:53] | We’re just gonna have to stay here a little longer now. | 我们得在这再逗留一段时间 |
[47:56] | How… How much longer? | 多久 |
[47:58] | I don’t know. We’re stuck here until we figure it out. | 我不知道 想出办法前 我们只能待在这 |
[48:06] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[48:15] | Okay. Check it out. | 好了 你看看 |
[48:19] | Mini Will. | 迷你威尔 |
[48:21] | – Is that supposed to be me? – Well… | -那是我吗 -这个嘛 |
[48:25] | Cannibal. | 食人怪 |
[48:28] | But it’s so good. | 但真的很好吃 |
[48:31] | Would you honestly eat your own brother? | 你真的会吃你的亲弟弟吗 |
[48:33] | Yes. I think if the situation called for it. | 会的 如果形势所逼 |
[48:37] | I mean, we’re not out of MREs or anything. | 我们的口粮又没有短缺 |
[48:42] | This is Will Robinson of the 24th Colonist Group. | 我是第24殖民组的威尔·罗宾逊 |
[48:46] | I’m making a record of this | 我在做记录 |
[48:47] | because it seems I’m the first human | 因为看来我是第一个发现了 |
[48:52] | to discover evidence of an alien intelligence. | 外星智慧生物证据的人类 |
[48:59] | It appears it crashed when we did. | 它似乎跟我们一起坠落了 |
[49:01] | Why? I don’t know why. | 为什么呢 我不知道 |
[49:06] | It appears it crashed when we did. | 它似乎跟我们一起坠落了 |
[49:09] | Why? I don’t know why. | 为什么呢 我不知道 |
[49:12] | I don’t even know why we crashed. | 我都不知道我们为什么坠毁了 |
[49:55] | Did she tell you how long we have before the planet dies? | 她有没告诉你 这个星球还有多久会毁灭 |
[50:01] | No. | 没有 |
[50:12] | Vijay… | 维杰 |
[50:15] | Get the Jupiter ready. | 准备好木星飞船 |
[50:18] | We’re getting off this damn planet. | 我们离开这个该死的星球 |