时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | You sure you can get us back without a map? | 你确定没地图你也能领我们走回去吗 |
[00:15] | Hey, come on. | 拜托 |
[00:17] | Obviously, I memorized and studied the topography before we left. | 显然我们走之前我记住并研究了地形 |
[00:22] | If I didn’t know better, | 如果我不了解你的话 |
[00:23] | I would think you were trying to impress me. | 我还以为你是想打动我呢 |
[00:25] | Maybe I am. | 也许就是 |
[00:30] | Five bucks says the Dhars’ Jupiter is over that rise. Come on. | 赌五块达尔一家的木星飞船在山的那边 来吧 |
[00:36] | Since when have you ever known me to gamble? | 你什么时候见过我赌博了 |
[00:39] | We’ve had our share of bets over the years. | 这么多年我们也赌过好多次 |
[00:42] | Yeah, but it’s not gambling when I know I’m right. | 是啊 但我知道我是对的 那可不叫赌博 |
[00:45] | Which is why I’m down 340 bucks. | 所以我输了340块 |
[00:48] | Wait, you kept track? | 等等 你还记数吗 |
[00:51] | I was just waiting for the day that I win it all back. | 我就等着我全赢回来的那天 |
[00:54] | Dhars, just over that hill. | 达尔一家 就在山的那边 |
[00:58] | That’s a Jupiter engine. Where’s my five bucks? | 那是木星飞船的引擎声 我的五块呢 |
[01:02] | Wait, are they taking off? | 等等 他们要起飞吗 |
[01:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:19] | Affirmative for pre-check clearance. | 预检查许可确认 |
[01:25] | Launch will commence in T-minus three minutes. | 发射倒计时三分钟 |
[01:29] | Victor? Victor, what’s going on? | 维克多 维克多 怎么回事 |
[01:33] | Maureen. | 莫琳 |
[01:35] | No idea, have you? | 你不知道吧 |
[01:37] | There was an accident. A colonist was injured. | 出了场意外 一个殖民者受伤了 |
[01:40] | In an attempt to save his life, | 为了救他的命 |
[01:41] | your daughter lost nearly all the fuel we managed to recover. | 你女儿弄洒了我们取回的几乎所有燃料 |
[01:44] | What do you mean nearly all the fuel? | 你说几乎所有燃料是什么意思 |
[01:46] | Commence pre-launch sequence. | 开始预起飞程序 |
[01:49] | Victor. | 维克多 |
[01:58] | Prisha, it’s important. How much fuel do you have, exactly? | 普丽莎 这很重要 你们到底有多少燃料 |
[02:03] | Maureen, I promise we’ll send back help. | 莫琳 我保证我们会派人来帮忙 |
[02:06] | 17.3% 17.3%. | |
[02:09] | Shut down the engines. You’re too heavy. | 关闭引擎 你们太重了 |
[02:12] | You won’t make it out of the atmosphere. | 没法脱离大气层的 |
[02:13] | Keep ’em talking. | 跟他们继续说 |
[02:15] | Victor, you have to listen to me. | 维克多 你得听我说 |
[02:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:30] | You will burn up all the fuel before you reach escape velocity. | 你们会在达到逃逸速度之前就耗尽燃料 |
[02:35] | – Maybe we should listen to her, dad. – The computer says it’s fine. | -也许我们该听她的 爸爸 -计算机说没事 |
[02:38] | The computer will tell you it’s fine but it’s wrong. | 计算机会说没事 但那错了 |
[02:41] | It’s not calibrated for this planet. | 它没有为这个星球校准 |
[02:43] | You won’t survive. None of you will. | 你们活不了 你们都会死 |
[02:54] | You’re full of information now, Maureen. | 你现在有好多信息 莫琳 |
[02:56] | But I had to find out this planet is dying from my son, | 但我得从我儿子那里得知这个星球要死了 |
[02:58] | who learned it from your daughter. | 他是听你女儿说的 |
[02:59] | So forgive me for not trusting you. | 所以原谅我不信任你 |
[03:08] | Launch will commence in T-minus 30 seconds. | 发射倒计时30秒 |
[03:14] | Damn it, Beckert. | 该死 贝克特 |
[03:48] | – So you’re in charge now? – No, not me. | -现在是你管事了吗 -不是我 |
[03:55] | Us. | 是我们 |
[03:59] | Attention, all Jupiters. This is John Robinson. | 注意 所有木星飞船 我是约翰·罗宾逊 |
[04:02] | Report to Jupiter 4. We’ll explain when you get here. | 来木星4号报到 你们到后我们会解释的 |
[04:17] | People are gathering outside. | 人们聚在外面 |
[04:20] | I brought this from our Jupiter. | 我从我们的木星飞船带来了这个 |
[04:24] | Is there any way I can help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[04:27] | Do you understand the problem? | 你明白问题是什么吗 |
[04:28] | Yeah. We only have a defined amount of fuel to provide thrust. | 明白 我们只有部分燃料来提供推力 |
[04:31] | So we need to make the Jupiter as light as possible. | 所以我们得让木星飞船尽可能轻 |
[04:33] | Right. So, this is a list of everything | 对 这个清单列出了我们能拆掉的 |
[04:35] | we can strip out that isn’t essential. | 一切不重要的东西 |
[04:38] | And this is the maximum weight we need to reach. | 这是我们需要达到的最大重量 |
[04:49] | – It’s still too heavy. – Yeah. | -还是太重了 -是啊 |
[04:51] | I wish I could strip out all of this. | 真希望我可以拆掉这一切 |
[04:53] | The cockpit alone weighs five tons. | 光是驾驶员座舱就有五吨重 |
[04:55] | Technically, 9,530 pounds, but… | 严格来说是9530磅 但是… |
[05:00] | Too bad you can’t pilot without it. | 真遗憾 没了它就没法驾驶了 |
[05:06] | Did I spill something on Friendship 7? | 我把什么洒在友谊7号上了吗 |
[05:12] | There’s been a new development in our situation. | 我们的情况有了新的发展 |
[05:15] | It seems that our planet is on an orbit | 似乎我们所在星球的轨道 |
[05:18] | that will bring us dangerously close to the sun. | 会让我们离太阳太近 受到危险 |
[05:23] | So, it’s gonna get hotter and hotter, until it’s, um… | 天气会越来越热 直到 |
[05:30] | Well, it’s too hot. | 过热 |
[05:32] | Are you saying the planet is dying? | 你的意思是这星球要死了吗 |
[05:34] | Not dying. Just entering a phase malignant to human life. | 不是要死了 只是进入对人类致命的阶段 |
[05:41] | Thank you for that clarification. | 谢谢你的澄清 |
[05:43] | Well, it explains why there’s a rapid increase in seismic activity. | 这解释了为什么地震活动急剧增加 |
[05:48] | Also the spike in median temperature… | 平均温度也在迅速上升 |
[05:50] | Have you seen your sister? | 你看见你姐姐了吗 |
[05:52] | Um, no. Last time I heard, she was with Evan’s family. | 没 我听说她跟埃文一家在一起 |
[05:55] | …atmospheric anomalies… | 大气环流异常 |
[05:56] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[05:58] | Uh, nothing. Just seeing if she’s okay. | 没什么 只是看看她是否没事 |
[06:01] | I don’t think any of us are okay right now. | 我觉得现在谁都有事 |
[06:04] | So how long do we have? | 我们有多久时间 |
[06:08] | Long enough. | 足够久了 |
[06:10] | Look, I know everyone by now has heard that we only have enough fuel | 我知道现在大家都听到了 我们只有足够的燃料 |
[06:13] | for one Jupiter to make it to the Resolute. | 让一艘木星飞船抵达坚毅号 |
[06:16] | So, whoever goes will send back help. | 去的人可以叫人来帮忙 |
[06:17] | But if we’re gonna get this one off the ground, | 但如果我们要让这艘飞船起飞 |
[06:20] | we’re gonna have to lose things we thought we needed. | 我们就要拆掉我们以为需要的东西 |
[06:22] | Like… Like, the navigation system alone weighs 1.3 tons and– | 比如说 光是导航系统就重达1.3吨… |
[06:26] | – You can’t take off without navigation. – No, of course not, | -没有导航系统就没法起飞 -是的 当然 |
[06:29] | but there’s no reason that we have to navigate from inside the Jupiter. | 但我们没必要从木星飞船内部导航 |
[06:34] | In the early days of spaceflight, | 在航天的早期 |
[06:36] | NASA capsules were basically tin cans. | 宇航局的太空舱基本上是个铁罐 |
[06:38] | Uh, all the instrumentation was handled from the ground at mission control. | 一切仪器都是由地面的指挥中心控制的 |
[06:42] | So… | 所以 |
[06:44] | …we are going to launch off this planet the old-fashioned way. | 我们要用老式的方法从这个星球起飞 |
[06:49] | How can we… | 我们怎么… |
[06:52] | Welcome to 1962. | 欢迎来到1962年 |
[08:12] | You want me to do this because I’m the best pilot here, right? | 你让我飞是因为我是这里最棒的飞行员 对吧 |
[08:16] | You are the best pilot here. | 你就是这里最棒的飞行员 |
[08:19] | Not just because I weigh 110 pounds? | 不仅仅是因为我体重110磅 |
[08:24] | That helps. | 那也有帮助 |
[08:27] | You’d be flying blind. Too dangerous. | 你会盲目飞行 那太危险了 |
[08:32] | No radar. | 没有雷达 |
[08:34] | No sensors. | 没有传感器 |
[08:35] | The computer would not be there to handle any problems. | 没有计算机帮你解决任何问题 |
[08:38] | I was trained for problems. | 我受训就是解决问题的 |
[08:41] | Think about you daughter! | 想想你女儿 |
[08:45] | This’ll be just like the Mercury-Redstone 3, | 这就像是水星-红石3号 |
[08:48] | NASA’s first manned mission to space. | 宇航局的第一次载人航天任务 |
[08:50] | The first mission was number three? | 第一次载人航天任务是3号吗 |
[08:52] | As in, the first two blew up? | 意思是1号和2号爆炸了吗 |
[08:53] | As in the first two were unmanned. | 意思是1号和2号是无人航天任务 |
[08:55] | The Jupiter still needs someone to fly it. | 木星飞船依然需要人来驾驶 |
[08:59] | I trust her. | 我信任她 |
[09:02] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[09:23] | I feel like we should talk. | 我感觉我们该谈谈 |
[09:33] | You promised me you weren’t gonna tell. | 你跟我保证你不会说的 |
[09:36] | We sat by a waterfall, and, | 我们坐在瀑布边 |
[09:39] | granted, it was mud, but whatever. | 的确 那是泥 但是随便了 |
[09:40] | We sat there and you gave me your word that you wouldn’t. | 我们坐在那里 你跟我保证你不会说 |
[09:45] | And I know that it was a lot to lay on you, | 我知道跟你说我们都会死在这里 |
[09:48] | that we’re all gonna die in this place, | 你一下子很难接受 |
[09:50] | but honestly, I was scared, | 但是说实话 我吓坏了 |
[09:53] | and I didn’t know what to do, | 我不知道该做什么 |
[09:54] | and I trusted you, | 我信任你 |
[09:57] | which is not something I do on a regular basis. | 这不是我经常做的事 |
[10:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:04] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[10:07] | – I gotta go. – Are you serious? | -我得走了 -你认真的吗 |
[10:10] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[10:15] | We shouldn’t hang out anymore. | 我们不该一起玩了 |
[10:20] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你在跟我分手吗 |
[10:22] | Breaking up? | 分手 |
[10:27] | We weren’t really together or anything, were we? | 我们也不算在一起 对吧 |
[10:38] | You’re a bad kisser. So… | 你吻技很烂 所以… |
[10:49] | Oh, my God, I hate this planet. | 天啊 我讨厌这星球 |
[11:06] | Hey, what you working on? | 你在忙什么呢 |
[11:09] | I’m trying to patch the UHF radio | 我在修超高频无线电 |
[11:11] | so this Jupiter can be linked to ours. | 这样这艘木星飞船就能和我们的联系了 |
[11:13] | Oh, yeah? Scooch over. | 是吗 过去点 |
[11:23] | How long you gonna need? | 你需要多长时间 |
[11:26] | Give me an hour. | 给我一个小时 |
[11:28] | Yeah? What if I helped you? | 是吗 如果我帮你呢 |
[11:31] | Two hours. | 两个小时 |
[11:37] | You’ve been hanging out with Penny too much. | 你跟佩妮玩得太多了 学会讽刺了 |
[11:45] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[11:50] | Beckert hit me with a crowbar. | 贝克特用撬棍打了我 |
[11:54] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[11:56] | Yeah, he’ll be sore in the morning. | 是啊 到了早上他身上会酸痛 |
[12:04] | Could you show me sometime? | 有空你能教教我吗 |
[12:07] | Show you what? | 教你什么 |
[12:09] | What to do if someone tries to hit me with a crowbar. | 如果有人要用撬棍打我 我该怎么做 |
[12:14] | Uh… sure. | 行啊 |
[12:16] | I mean, maybe we could start | 也许我们可以 |
[12:18] | with something a little less intense. Huh? | 先从没那么惨烈的开始 |
[12:49] | Okay, great. Once we’re done with those, | 很好 等我们弄完这些 |
[12:51] | let’s start stripping the med lab. | 就开始拆医疗实验室 |
[12:52] | Mom, I’m being prompted to plug in the Dhar’s security codes. | 妈妈 我收到了输入达尔安全码的提示 |
[12:56] | Okay, I’ll talk to Victor. | 好 我会跟维克多谈谈 |
[12:58] | And then I just need a ride back to our Jupiter | 然后我需要有人载我回我们的木星飞船 |
[13:00] | to reset the ECLSS and GNC. | 来重置环控生保系统和制导导航和控制系统 |
[13:03] | – Okay, uh, I’ll get you a ride. – Do you want me to take him? | -好 我给你安排人 -你想让我带他去吗 |
[13:08] | – Is that all right? – Yeah, I’m only in the way. | -可以吗 -行啊 我只会碍事 |
[13:10] | Unless people wanna talk about how they feel about taking this ship apart. | 除非人们想聊聊拆飞船的感受 |
[13:14] | Okay, great. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[13:29] | I need your security codes. | 我需要你的安全码 |
[13:32] | Why not? You’ve taken everything else. | 为什么不呢 别的你都拿走了 |
[13:38] | You know, I want everyone to survive as much as you do. | 我跟你一样希望所有人活下来 |
[13:47] | You put my family’s lives at risk. | 你让我的家人处于危险之中 |
[13:49] | – I was going to get help. – I’m not talking about today. | -我是去找人帮忙的 -我说的不是今天 |
[13:54] | I stood up for you. I told them you didn’t have it in you. | 我为你挺身而出 我告诉他们你不是这样的人 |
[13:58] | – What are you talking about? – The gun. | -你说什么 -那把枪 |
[14:01] | The one you gave Angela. | 你给安吉拉的枪 |
[14:03] | When your family’s lives are at risk, | 当家人处于危险之中时 |
[14:06] | you don’t think clearly, believe me. | 人会头脑不清 相信我 |
[14:09] | And right now, you’re not thinking clearly. | 现在你就头脑不清 |
[14:12] | I had nothing to do with that business with the robot. | 机器人的事跟我毫无关系 |
[14:14] | I suggest you look somewhere else. | 我建议你查查别人 |
[14:24] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[14:26] | Aw, honey, I heard what happened. | 亲爱的 我听说了发生的事 |
[14:30] | There’s something I need to tell you about Dr. Smith. | 关于史密斯博士我得告诉你一件事 |
[14:33] | – What do you mean? – Where is she? | -你什么意思 -她在哪里 |
[14:45] | Are you gonna help or you just gonna watch? | 你是要帮忙 还是就看着 |
[14:48] | The math doesn’t add up. | 计算不合理 |
[14:50] | Believe me, Maureen’s math always adds up. | 相信我 莫琳的计算总是合理 |
[14:52] | The way the Jupiters were built on paper | 木星飞船的建造图纸 |
[14:54] | isn’t the same as they are in real life. | 和实际情况并不相同 |
[14:56] | There are things that only a mechanic knows. | 有些事只有机械师才知道 |
[14:58] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[14:59] | They were over-engineered. Redundant systems up the wazoo. | 飞船设计过度了 冗余系统有很多 |
[15:02] | Your wife thinks you can strip away those redundant systems, | 你妻子认为可以去掉那些冗余系统 |
[15:05] | and the ones that are left will work. | 剩下的还能正常工作 |
[15:07] | She’s assuming they’re perfect, but they’re not. | 她以为那都是完美的 但并不是 |
[15:10] | They’re just like people. They kinda just chug along… | 它们就跟人一样 咔咔哒哒地前进 |
[15:14] | some missing the mark, others picking up the slack. | 一些没达到目标 另一些收拾烂摊子 |
[15:18] | I love a woman who can reroute a coolant system, | 我爱一个能更改制冷系统的女人 |
[15:20] | but we need the whole system. And it’s too heavy. | 但我们需要整个系统 而它太重了 |
[15:24] | – There must be something else we can lose. – There’s nothing left. | -我们肯定还能拆掉什么东西 -什么都不剩了 |
[15:27] | – Well, we do have the life support system. – We need that. | -我们还有生命保障系统 -我们需要那个 |
[15:32] | Yeah, it’s fairly important if you wanna, you know, keep living. | 是啊 如果你想继续活着 那挺重要的 |
[15:46] | – Stay here. – Be careful. | -待在这里 -小心点 |
[16:29] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[16:32] | We were just bringing supplies back for everyone. | 我们在给大家拿食物 |
[16:37] | People work better on a full stomach, right? | 吃饱后人们工作更有劲 是吧 |
[16:40] | Right. | 是啊 |
[16:43] | I’ve got the codes. | 我拿到安全码了 |
[16:44] | They’re on my laptop out in the Chariot. With Judy. | 在战车的笔记本里 朱迪在车上 |
[16:49] | – Judy’s back? – Yeah. Go get them, okay? | -朱迪回来了吗 -是啊 去看吧 好吗 |
[16:52] | Yeah, thanks, Mom. | 好 谢谢 妈妈 |
[16:56] | You seem stressed out. Do you need to talk? | 你看起来很紧张 你需要谈谈吗 |
[16:59] | No, I’m fine. I mean, plus or minus a few variables. | 我没事 多多少少还行吧 |
[17:04] | Do you really wanna help me? | 你真的想帮我吗 |
[17:06] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[17:07] | Okay, there’s some equipment that we need down in the garage. | 车库里有一些我们需要的设备 |
[17:21] | What a morning. | 今早真忙 |
[17:23] | It’s crazy what people will do when they’re scared. | 人们害怕时做的事真疯狂 |
[17:25] | Fear is a dangerous thing. | 恐惧很危险 |
[17:28] | Well, at least we caught him before he did any real damage. | 至少我们在他造成真正的伤害之前拦下了他 |
[17:34] | So what is it we’re looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[17:38] | Just, uh, anything to help strip the ship, you know? | 能给飞船减重的任何工具 |
[17:42] | Cordless drill packs, miter saws, or whatever. | 无线电钻包 斜切锯什么的 |
[17:47] | You Robinsons are such a little tribe of fixer-uppers. | 你们罗宾逊一家真擅长修理 |
[17:53] | I’ve learned more in the past few weeks about | 过去几周里 我学到了许多 |
[17:56] | repairing engines, | 修理引擎 |
[17:58] | rewiring wires and refueling radios… | 重接电线和补充燃料… |
[18:06] | – Maureen, what are you doing? – Who are you? | -莫琳 你干什么 -你是谁 |
[18:09] | – You know who I am. – No. The truth. | -你知道我是谁 -不 是真相 |
[18:16] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[18:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:24] | When the Resolute was evacuated, | 坚毅号进行疏散时 |
[18:27] | the path to my Jupiter was cut off. | 通往我的木星飞船的路断了 |
[18:31] | And… | 然后… |
[18:33] | I begged anyone I could find to take me in, but they… | 我求了我遇见的每个人收留我 但他们… |
[18:39] | And that’s when I saw him. The real Dr. Smith. | 那时候我看到了他 真正的史密斯博士 |
[18:45] | He was hurt… | 他受伤了 |
[18:48] | he was bleeding, and I… | 流血了 我 |
[18:53] | I tried to save him, but I just thought, | 我试图救他 但我想着 |
[18:57] | “Why should both of us have to die?” | 为什么我俩都得死 |
[19:02] | So I took his access tag. | 所以我拿走了他的出入证 |
[19:06] | I’m sorry, I should have told you sooner. | 抱歉 我该早点告诉你的 |
[19:09] | But you were so kind, so generous. | 但你那么善良 那么慷慨 |
[19:14] | I wanted you to like me. | 我希望你喜欢我 |
[19:18] | – Clearly, you wanted more than that. – Just to survive. | -显然你要的不止如此 -只是想活下去 |
[19:24] | Then why did you give Angela the gun? | 那你为什么给安吉拉那把枪 |
[19:27] | Maureen, why would I want to hurt the people– | 莫琳 我为什么想伤害人们… |
[19:29] | I don’t know, you tell me. | 我不知道 你告诉我 |
[19:36] | If I’m wrong, I apologize. | 如果我错了 我道歉 |
[19:38] | But right now, I need to protect my family, | 但现在 我得保护我的家人 |
[19:39] | and I think the best way | 我觉得最好的办法 |
[19:40] | to do that is to keep you away from them. | 就是让你离他们远一点 |
[19:46] | Jessica Harris. | 杰西卡·哈里斯 |
[19:50] | That’s my name. | 那是我的名字 |
[19:51] | Look it up in the manifest. I’m a physicist. | 在名单里查吧 我是个物理学家 |
[19:55] | You’re a physicist? | 你是个物理学家 |
[19:58] | Why would you lie about that? | 你为什么要撒这种慌 |
[20:00] | You’re asking the wrong questions. | 你问错问题了 |
[20:02] | What you should be asking is, | 你应该问的是 |
[20:04] | how long was I on that Jupiter today? | 我今天在那艘木星飞船上待了多久 |
[20:08] | The one you’re preparing to launch. | 你准备发射的那艘 |
[20:14] | What might a woman of my expertise have done to it? | 我这种专业的女人会对它做什么 |
[20:19] | – You’re lying. – Maybe I am, maybe I’m not. | -你在撒谎 -也许是 也许不是 |
[20:23] | That ship is your only means of survival. | 那艘飞船是你存活的唯一办法 |
[20:25] | Let’s just say, for the sake of argument, that it wasn’t. | 这么说吧 假设它不是 |
[20:29] | If you did anything to sabotage that ship– | 如果你做了什么来破坏飞船… |
[20:31] | Here’s what I suggest. You let me out. I come clean. | 我建议这样做 你放我出去 我坦白交代 |
[20:34] | We both go our separate ways and call it happily ever after. | 我们分道扬镳 井水不犯河水 |
[20:38] | – Go to hell. – We’re already there, Maureen. | -下地狱吧 -我们已经在了 莫琳 |
[20:41] | It’s up to you whether or not | 你家人被烧死之前 |
[20:42] | your family makes it out before they get burned. | 能否回坚毅号全取决于你 |
[20:57] | So, do you believe her? | 你信她吗 |
[21:00] | There was a Jessica Harris on the Resolute. | 坚毅号上的确有个杰西卡·哈里斯 |
[21:02] | That checks out. | 这是真的 |
[21:04] | And her vitals match, so… | 她的特征符合 所以… |
[21:09] | Victor’s Jupiter, you think she messed with it? | 维克多的木星飞船 你觉得她搞鬼了吗 |
[21:11] | No. I think she’d say anything to save her ass. | 没有 我觉得她为了救自己什么话都说得出 |
[21:17] | No, we’ll be fine. | 不 我们会没事的 |
[21:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:24] | Don and I went over the plan. | 唐和我聊了聊计划 |
[21:26] | He thinks the Jupiter’s still too heavy, | 他认为木星飞船还是太沉了 |
[21:28] | even after stripping out everything from your list. | 就算去掉你清单上的一切东西后 |
[21:31] | – So we strip more. – Well, there’s not much left. | -那我们就拆掉更多 -没剩多少了 |
[21:34] | We’re down to life support, pressure systems, | 还剩生命保障系统 压力系统 |
[21:36] | – servo systems. – Servo systems. | -伺服系统 -伺服系统 |
[21:37] | I mean, can it even fly without those? | 没了那些系统飞船还能飞吗 |
[21:40] | – Theoretically. – Theoretically? | -理论上可以 -理论上 |
[21:42] | The Jupiter will hold together, but… | 木星飞船会不裂开 但是 |
[21:46] | – But what? – We might as well strap Naoko to the hood | -但是什么 -我们干脆把直子绑在舱口盖好了 |
[21:49] | because that’s what it’s gonna feel like when she takes off. | 因为她起飞时就是这感受 |
[21:52] | – She will black out. – Yeah. She will. | -她会昏迷 -是的 |
[21:55] | There isn’t a person alive who wouldn’t. | 活人都会 |
[21:58] | The question is, will she wake | 问题是 她是否能及时醒来 |
[21:59] | up in time to manually pilot out of the atmosphere? | 手动驾驶飞船脱离大气层 |
[22:04] | What if she can’t? | 如果她不能呢 |
[22:11] | Naoko’s test results are good. | 直子的测试结果挺好 |
[22:13] | Full cognitive recovery in 54 seconds. | 54秒内认知完全恢复 |
[22:16] | Is that fast enough? | 那够快吗 |
[22:19] | During liftoff, the Jupiter rises at one mile per second, | 发射升空时 木星飞船以每秒1英里的速度上升 |
[22:21] | and it’s a 70-mile trip out of this atmosphere | 脱离大气层到达安全的太空中 |
[22:24] | – into the safety of space. – 70 seconds. | -要走70英里 -70秒 |
[22:26] | Oh, God, and it’s a rough 70 seconds. | 天啊 那是艰难的70秒 |
[22:30] | The pilot will have to manually steer around atmospheric hazards, | 飞行员得手动控制 避开大气中的危险 |
[22:33] | which is hard enough, but at the same time | 这就够难了 同时 |
[22:34] | vent the engines so they don’t overheat. | 还要给引擎排气 防止过热 |
[22:37] | It’s basically like threading a needle | 基本上就像是你被一拳打倒 |
[22:39] | when you’ve just woken up from a knock-out punch. | 昏昏沉沉醒来后就得穿针 |
[22:44] | She’ll never have enough time. | 她没有足够的时间 |
[22:49] | I doubt any of the other survivors scored high enough to have a shot. | 我好奇有没有其他幸存者的得分高到有机会 |
[23:01] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[23:04] | Full cognitive recovery in 19 seconds. | 19秒内认知完全恢复 |
[23:07] | There must be somebody else. | 肯定还有别人 |
[23:08] | That’s 35 seconds faster. | 那快了35秒 |
[23:11] | That doesn’t mean I’m the right person. | 这并不意味着我是合适的人选 |
[23:12] | When every second counts, 35 seconds is a lot. | 当每秒都很重要时 35秒就是很多了 |
[23:15] | – Check again. – I don’t need to. | -再查查 -没必要了 |
[23:16] | – Maureen, listen– – John… | -莫琳 听着 -约翰 |
[23:18] | I am not leaving you and the kids. Not again. | 我不会离开你和孩子们 这次不会 |
[23:25] | I made a promise. | 我许下过承诺 |
[23:29] | Then keep it. | 那就信守承诺 |
[23:33] | How? | 怎么做 |
[23:35] | Come back safely. | 平安归来 |
[23:48] | This decision… | 这个决定 |
[23:51] | It can’t be just ours. | 不能由我们来做 |
[23:56] | I know this isn’t easy, so… | 我知道这并不容易 所以… |
[24:01] | Look, the only way I do this is if we all talk it through. | 只有我们商量好 我才会做这事 |
[24:05] | Okay, let’s do pros and cons. | 好 我们来分析好处和坏处 |
[24:07] | And pro, he’s the only one that can do it. | 好处 他是唯一一个能做到的 |
[24:11] | That’s not a pro. He might not make it. | 那不是好处 他也许没法活下去 |
[24:14] | Nobody will if he doesn’t go. | 如果他不去 谁都活不了 |
[24:15] | That’s not a pro either. That’s a con. They’re all cons. | 那也不是好处 那是坏处 全都是坏处 |
[24:27] | You sure you’ll be okay? That you’ll come back? | 你确定你会没事吗 你会回来吗 |
[24:32] | If anyone can do this, it’s your dad. | 如果有任何人能做到 那就是你爸爸 |
[24:35] | Can you promise me he’ll make it back? | 你能跟我保证他会平安回来吗 |
[24:43] | If I could, we wouldn’t be having this discussion. | 如果我可以保证 我们就不会讨论了 |
[24:53] | What happens if I say no? | 如果我说不行呢 |
[25:08] | Hey, Will. | 威尔 |
[25:10] | Will. | 威尔 |
[25:18] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[25:20] | The robot. I let him die. | 机器人 我让他死了 |
[25:23] | I told him it was okay to walk off the cliff. | 我跟他说走下悬崖也没关系 |
[25:26] | And now, you want me to do the same for you? | 现在你希望我也对你做同样的事吗 |
[25:30] | Will, I don’t wanna do this. | 威尔 我不想做这事 |
[25:35] | But you have to? | 但你必须做吗 |
[25:37] | That’s what you said three years ago, when you left. | 你三年前离开时也是这样说的 |
[25:45] | Not gonna say it’s okay for you to go. | 我不会说你可以去 |
[25:54] | Come on now. | 好了 |
[25:59] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:01] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[26:04] | It’s not okay with me either. | 我也不想去 |
[26:19] | If your dad’s gonna do this, he’s gonna need our help. | 如果你爸爸要做这事 他就需要我们的帮助 |
[26:22] | Wait, you said you had two pieces of information to tell us. | 等等 你说有两件事要告诉我们 |
[26:25] | Yeah, what’s the second part? | 第二件事是什么 |
[26:29] | Right. | 对了 |
[26:31] | No one goes anywhere near the garage. | 谁也不许接近车库 |
[26:39] | John? | 约翰 |
[26:42] | I don’t know what Maureen told you, but I think the pressure… | 我不知道莫琳跟你说了什么 但我觉得压力… |
[26:48] | I think it’s getting to her. | 压力影响了她 |
[26:51] | Her behavior is a clear indication of clinical anxiety disorder. | 她的行为明显是临床焦虑障碍 |
[26:56] | You’re wasting your breath, Jessica. | 你在浪费口舌 杰西卡 |
[26:58] | Jessica? Who’s Jessica? | 杰西卡 杰西卡是谁 |
[27:01] | Is that who Maureen thinks I am? | 莫琳觉得我是杰西卡吗 |
[27:04] | John, this is absurd. | 约翰 这真荒唐 |
[27:07] | Let me out, and we can help her together. | 放我出去 我们可以一起帮她 |
[27:12] | Do you know why she locked me in here? Because I spoke up. | 你知道她为什么把我锁起来吗 因为我发声了 |
[27:15] | I told her I was worried that she wasn’t thinking clearly, | 我跟她说了我担心她没有考虑清楚 |
[27:20] | that she might be sending Naoko to her death. | 她也许会让直子送死 |
[27:26] | Only it’s not Naoko anymore, is it? | 不过现在不是直子了 对吧 |
[27:31] | Don’t get on that ship, John. I’m trying to protect you. | 别上那艘飞船 约翰 我在保护你 |
[27:35] | You know, over the years, | 多年来 |
[27:40] | a lot of people have put their life in my hands. | 许多人把生命交给了我 |
[27:44] | But if I had to trust someone with mine, | 但如果我要把我的命托付给别人 |
[27:48] | I’d choose my wife. | 我会选我妻子 |
[27:50] | Your wife? | 你妻子 |
[27:52] | You mean the woman who wanted to take your kids away | 你是说那个想带走你的孩子们 |
[27:55] | and start a whole new life without you? | 抛弃你开始新生活的女人吗 |
[27:59] | And now she suddenly claims, let me guess, | 现在她突然开始说 让我猜猜 |
[28:01] | that you’re the only one who can fly this Jupiter. | 只有你能驾驶木星飞船 |
[28:06] | That’s convenient. | 真巧啊 |
[28:11] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[28:13] | I’d spend your time getting your story straight, | 我会花更多时间打磨故事 |
[28:15] | because when we get to the Resolute, | 因为等我们到了坚毅号 |
[28:17] | and we will get to the Resolute, | 而且我们会到坚毅号的 |
[28:21] | it’s gonna have to be a hell of a lot more convincing. | 你的故事必须比现在更可信 |
[28:27] | Fly safe. We’re all depending on you. | 旅途安全哦 我们全指望你了 |
[28:36] | You ready for a practice run? | 准备好模拟飞行了吗 |
[28:39] | – Good to go. – Okay. | -好了 -好 |
[28:43] | So, remember, the actual Jupiter that you’ll be flying, | 记住 你开的那艘木星飞船 |
[28:46] | all these bells and whistles, they might as well be | 上面的各种设施 |
[28:47] | actual bells and actual whistles for all the good they’ll do you. | 或许跟这里的不同 |
[28:51] | – They don’t exist. – In fact… | -它们不存在 -实际上 |
[28:53] | Is that necessary? | 这有必要吗 |
[28:55] | You want it to be as close as possible to reality, right? | 你想尽可能接近现实 对吗 |
[28:58] | You really gonna knock me out? | 你真准备搞晕我吗 |
[29:01] | It’s funny you mention that. | 你提起这个正好 |
[29:02] | So, we’ll skip the pre-launch protocols | 我们跳过预起飞程序 |
[29:04] | because you wouldn’t be able to execute them anyway. | 因为反正你也没法操作 |
[29:06] | You just sit back and let me do the work | 你只用坐好 等我操作 |
[29:07] | until it’s time to launch. | 直到起飞 |
[29:09] | But once you’re up there, only you’ll be able to steer. | 但是上天以后 只有你能控制方向 |
[29:12] | And vent the engines before they explode. | 并在引擎爆炸之前排气 |
[29:14] | – I know. – Yes. And vent them | -我知道 -是的 |
[29:15] | before you get out of the atmosphere. | 在你离开大气之前排气 |
[29:17] | And always vent them away from the sun. | 永远要背过太阳排气 |
[29:19] | And always be aware of variables. Something will go wrong. | 永远要注意变数 会出问题的 |
[29:21] | It always does. | 总是会出 |
[29:25] | T-minus 30 seconds to liftoff. | 起飞前倒数30秒 |
[29:37] | Arms up. | 举起胳膊 |
[29:39] | – What’s this for? – To mimic G-force. | -这是干嘛 -模拟重力 |
[29:42] | – Oh, how’s that gonna work? – T-minus ten seconds. | -怎么模拟 -倒数十秒 |
[29:45] | Nine, eight, seven, six… | 九 八 七 六 |
[29:49] | …five, four, three, | 五 四 三 |
[29:52] | two, one, liftoff. | 二 一 起飞 |
[30:05] | No, don’t touch those. Let the SRBs carry you up. | 不 别碰那个 让助推器送你上去 |
[30:09] | Okay. You’re approaching 9G, | 好 重力接近9G |
[30:11] | where you’re gonna lose consciousness. | 此时你将晕倒 |
[30:12] | I’m cutting your suit pressure to simulate. | 我通过给你的宇航服减压来模拟 |
[30:15] | Your cognitive recovery was 19 seconds. | 你的认知恢复时间是19秒 |
[30:17] | Feel free to improve on that. | 能提高最好 |
[30:32] | Nineteen seconds. | 19秒 |
[30:34] | You’re nothing if not consistent. How’s your head? | 你向来保持一致 头怎么样 |
[30:36] | – Foggy. – Push through. | -昏昏的 -撑过去 |
[30:38] | You’re hitting tropospheric winds at ten o’clock. Roll left. | 10点钟方向有对流层风 左翻 |
[30:41] | Get a handle on those engines. | 控制引擎 |
[30:45] | Pitch 17 degrees. Correction to climb. | 俯仰17度 修正爬升 |
[30:48] | Too late. You’re dead. | 太晚了 你死了 |
[30:50] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[30:57] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:59] | Again. | 再来 |
[31:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:08] | Five, four, three, | 五 四 三 |
[31:12] | two, one, liftoff. | 二 一 起飞 |
[31:24] | You lost a second. | 你多了一秒 |
[31:26] | No, you can’t vent towards the sun. Bank left. | 不能正对太阳排气 左倾 |
[31:29] | The Jupiter just exploded. You’re dead. | 木星飞船炸了 你死了 |
[31:31] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[31:34] | Yeah, I need a few more seconds to recover before venting. | 排气前我需要几秒恢复 |
[31:37] | You don’t have a few more seconds. Again. | 你没有几秒 再来 |
[31:41] | Five, four, three, | 五 四 三 |
[31:45] | two, one, liftoff. | 二 一 起飞 |
[31:52] | Okay, curveball. | 好 突发问题 |
[31:54] | Something’s wrong. Your weight distribution’s off. | 出了差错 重量分配有误 |
[31:56] | Which means so is your trajectory. | 所以轨道也有误 |
[31:58] | Course correct. | 修正航线 |
[32:00] | You just hit the boosters way too hard. | 助推器推太多了 |
[32:03] | Your brain smashed against the inside of your skull. | 你的大脑撞到了头骨 |
[32:05] | It’s swelling. | 水肿了 |
[32:06] | Yeah, but I’m not dead, right? | 但我没死吧 |
[32:07] | – Correct. – Huh. | -正确 -嗯 |
[32:09] | But now you are. | 但现在你死了 |
[32:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[32:11] | Again. | 再来 |
[32:17] | System malfunction. Engines are hot. Too hot. What do you do? | 系统故障 引擎过热 你怎么做 |
[32:22] | Vent early. | 早点排气 |
[32:24] | No, it’s too late. You’re dead. | 不 太迟了 你死了 |
[32:28] | Too late. You’re dead. | 太迟了 你死了 |
[32:30] | You’re dead. Again. | 你死了 再来 |
[32:34] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[32:37] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[32:40] | Again. | 再来 |
[32:42] | – You’re dead. – Oh, God. | -你死了 -天啊 |
[32:44] | Again. | 再来 |
[32:45] | You’re dead. Again. | 你死了 再来 |
[32:48] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[32:51] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[32:52] | Yeah, I just need, uh… I just need some more reps. | 还好 我只是得多练练 |
[32:55] | – No, you need to stop. – No, he needs to get it right. | -不 你得停下 -不 他得练好 |
[32:58] | As his doctor, I’m advising that he take a break. | 作为他的医生 我建议他休息 |
[33:01] | His heart is at serious risk if he continues like this. | 如果他继续 他的心脏面临严重危险 |
[33:05] | Maybe we should all take a break, huh? Huh? | 也许我们确实该休息一下 |
[33:09] | Yeah, okay. I’ll get you some water. | 好 我去给你倒点水 |
[33:15] | Can you help me take… | 你能帮我摘… |
[33:27] | Hey, why don’t you get some air, huh? | 你为什么不去透透气 |
[33:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:42] | – You’re letting her get to you. – Who? | -你被她影响到了 -谁 |
[33:45] | – Smith. Whatever her name is. – It’s not that. I… | -史密斯 不管她真名是什么 -不是因为这个 |
[33:50] | I would be worried about you making it | 即使她没说什么 |
[33:52] | even if she hadn’t said anything. | 我也会担心你的成败 |
[33:55] | Why don’t we take a couple of extra days? | 为什么不多花几天 |
[33:59] | Relieve some of the pressure. | 减轻一些压力 |
[34:00] | I mean, you could run a | 你可以去 |
[34:02] | comb over the Jupiter, and I can work on this. | 检查木星飞船 我可以继续练 |
[34:07] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[34:09] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[34:12] | You should put on the radio. | 你应该打开无线电 |
[34:14] | – What’s happening? – The Resolute. | -怎么了 -坚毅号 |
[34:21] | Engineers have detected evidence of Hawking radiation, | 工程师侦测到了霍金辐射 |
[34:24] | which indicates the presence | 这意味着出现了 |
[34:25] | – of a gravitational singularity. – The black hole. | -引力奇点 -黑洞 |
[34:27] | To protect the lives onboard, | 为了保护舰上的民众 |
[34:28] | we’ll be forced to vacate the current orbit 24 hours from now. | 我们将被迫在24小时后离开当前轨道 |
[34:33] | This decision was not made lightly. | 这是个艰难的决定 |
[34:36] | We are aware that some of you are still out there, | 我们知道仍有幸存者 |
[34:38] | trying to make it back. So, it’s with a heavy heart | 试图返回母舰 所以怀着沉重的心情 |
[34:41] | that the surviving members of the Resolute 24th Colony Group | 坚毅号第24殖民组的幸存成员 |
[34:45] | – send this final broadcast. – No! | -发出这条最后广播 -不 |
[34:46] | 24 hours. | 24小时 |
[34:47] | – No, no! That’s not enough time. – I can be ready. | -不 时间不够 -我能准备好 |
[34:49] | – That’s not enough time. – I can be ready. I can. | -时间不够 -我能准备好 |
[34:53] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[35:00] | Hey, where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[35:02] | To the Jupiter 4. | 木星4号 |
[35:05] | A lot of people have been doing unsupervised work there. | 很多人在那里工作不受监督 |
[35:08] | I wanna check it. Again. | 我想再核查一次 |
[35:17] | Hey, guys. So why don’t you go get your gear ready? | 各位 你们何不去做准备 |
[35:21] | We’re gonna be back on the Resolute tomorrow. Together. | 我们明天会一起登上坚毅号 |
[35:27] | Come on, let’s get going. | 快点 去吧 |
[35:31] | Yeah, guys. Come on, let’s go. | 好的 我们走吧 |
[35:36] | – It’s okay. – Yeah. | -没事的 -好 |
[35:58] | What did you tell my parents? | 你对我父母说了什么 |
[36:00] | Will, is that you? | 威尔 是你吗 |
[36:07] | I’m not supposed to talk to you. | 我不该和你说话的 |
[36:11] | Then don’t. | 那就别说 |
[36:17] | I don’t want you to get caught up in this. | 我不想让你扯上这事 |
[36:30] | In what? | 什么事 |
[36:33] | It’s really not my place. | 真的不该我说 |
[36:35] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[36:38] | Some people think that kids aren’t mature enough | 有些人认为孩子不够成熟 |
[36:42] | to handle the truth. | 没法应付真相 |
[36:44] | – The truth about what? – The mission. | -什么真相 -任务的真相 |
[36:48] | Has your mother told you how dangerous it is? | 你妈妈对你说任务有多危险了吗 |
[36:51] | Yeah, she told us all about it. | 说了 她全都和我们说了 |
[37:00] | You’re such a strong kid. | 你真是个坚强的孩子 |
[37:05] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[37:09] | I don’t think I could let my dad sacrifice himself, | 我就不会让我爸爸牺牲自己 |
[37:14] | even if it did get everyone off this planet. | 即使这能帮所有人离开这个星球 |
[37:17] | He’s not sacrificing. | 他不会牺牲 |
[37:20] | He’s gonna make it. | 他会成功的 |
[37:22] | He said he’ll be fine. | 他说过他会没事的 |
[37:26] | I was about your age when my dad went into the hospital. | 我爸爸进医院时我和你一样大 |
[37:31] | And I remember, everyone was there, | 我记得所有人都在那里 |
[37:33] | and when I asked what was going on, | 当我问发生了什么时 |
[37:36] | they told me not to worry, that he was going to be fine. | 他们叫我别担心 他会没事的 |
[37:42] | Turns out everyone was just saying that… | 结果所有人那样说 |
[37:49] | because they didn’t want me to be sad. | 只是不想让我难过 |
[37:54] | But when he died… | 但当他死了时 |
[37:58] | it hurt so much. | 我伤心欲绝 |
[38:00] | Would it have been easier if I’d been able to prepare for it? | 如果我早有心理准备 会不会好受些 |
[38:04] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:09] | Sometimes parents think | 有时候父母认为 |
[38:11] | they have to lie to protect their kids. | 他们必须用谎言来保护孩子 |
[38:16] | But friends can be honest with each other. | 但朋友之间可以坦诚相对 |
[38:19] | And right now, | 而现在 |
[38:21] | I’m the only one telling the truth. | 我是唯一一个说实话的人 |
[38:26] | There’s a chance that Jupiter makes it to the Resolute, | 木星飞船确实有机会抵达坚毅号 |
[38:31] | but whoever flies it won’t survive the trip. | 但驾驶员必死无疑 |
[38:36] | – No, but my mom, she said– – Is a very intelligent woman… | -不 但我妈妈说… -她是个聪明的女人 |
[38:41] | but she doesn’t know everything. | 但她不知晓一切 |
[38:45] | She doesn’t know there’s someone else who can fly this Jupiter. | 她不知道还有人能驾驶木星飞船 |
[38:48] | It doesn’t have to be your dad. | 不一定非是你爸 |
[38:51] | Will, where are you? | 威尔 你在哪 |
[38:54] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[38:56] | – Will, listen to me. – I can’t. | -威尔 听我说 -不行 |
[39:07] | I don’t go to your place | 我可没去你那里 |
[39:08] | and triple check your rocket science stuff. | 核查你的航天设备 |
[39:10] | Sorry, I just need to make sure there’s nothing wrong. | 抱歉 我只是得确保没差错 |
[39:12] | You do know that’s literally my job, right? | 你知道那完全是我的工作 对吧 |
[39:14] | To make sure nothing’s wrong with these. | 确保这些东西没差错 |
[39:17] | 1967, Soyuz 1, parachute failure. | 1967年 联盟1号 降落伞弹出失败 |
[39:19] | 1971, Soyuz 11, cabin vent valve. | 1971年 联盟11号 座舱失压 |
[39:22] | 1986, Challenger, faulty O-ring seal. | 1986年 挑战者号 O型密封垫圈缺陷 |
[39:25] | 2003, Columbia, damaged thermal protection system. | 2003年 哥伦比亚号 防热系统受损 |
[39:29] | Everyone died in these accidents | 这些事故中无人生还 |
[39:31] | and you know what they all have in common? | 你知道它们有什么共同点吗 |
[39:35] | A mechanic cleared them for launch. | 机械师在发射前都说没问题 |
[39:37] | You know what else they have in common? | 你知道它们还有什么共同点吗 |
[39:39] | Don West wasn’t born yet. | 唐·韦斯特当时还没出生 |
[39:41] | Now call me thorough, call me lucky, | 说我细心也好 说我走运也好 |
[39:43] | but nothing’s ever gone wrong on my watch. | 但当我负责时 从没出过问题 |
[39:45] | Weren’t you working on the Resolute? | 你不是曾在坚毅号上工作吗 |
[39:47] | – We were attacked by an alien robot. – On your watch. | -我们被外星机器人袭击了 -当你负责时 |
[39:51] | Okay. I’m sorry. I’m… | 好吧 对不起 |
[39:56] | This is our last chance. | 这是我们最后的机会 |
[39:59] | And my husband… | 我丈夫 |
[40:03] | My husband’s gonna be up there hurtling through space, | 我丈夫会在上面穿越太空 |
[40:05] | and I don’t know if he can– | 我不知道他能否… |
[40:06] | You’re not the only one who needs this to work, Mrs. Robinson. | 你不是唯一一个希望成功的人 罗宾逊夫人 |
[40:16] | Maybe there’s something you can do to help us. | 也许你可以帮上我们 |
[40:20] | Finally, this guy’s reading the directions. | 这家伙终于看说明了 |
[40:23] | Yeah. I’m not normally reduced to this, but, um… | 是啊 我通常不会沦落至此 但是 |
[40:28] | Get the weight down on the Jupiter? | 木星飞船减重成功了吗 |
[40:30] | Oh, like any good fighter, she had to shed the last few pounds. | 就像好拳手一样 她得临阵减重 |
[40:33] | But we’re actually 200 under, if you can believe it. | 但我们其实多减了200磅 如果你能相信的话 |
[40:36] | Pretty sure the CPDS took us over the top. | 相信是冲显系统的功劳 |
[40:38] | All she needs now is a good pilot. | 她现在只需要一个好飞行员了 |
[40:40] | John’s recovery time is excellent. But given the variables, | 约翰的恢复时间很快 但是鉴于变数太多 |
[40:43] | he can’t quite pilot and vent simultaneously. | 他不能同时驾驶和排气 |
[40:46] | – What intervals are you running at? – 20 seconds. | -间隔是多少 -20秒 |
[40:48] | – You can get away with 30. – But standard iteration– | -30秒也行 -但是标准重复… |
[40:51] | Standard iteration’s for standard situations. | 标准重复只适用于标准情况 |
[40:54] | With such low fuel pressure to begin with, vent too soon, | 燃料压力这么低 如果排气过早 |
[40:57] | you won’t make it into orbit. | 你甚至没法进轨道 |
[40:59] | Vent every 30. She can take it. | 间隔30秒排气 她能承受住的 |
[41:03] | Maybe we should put the CPDS back in. | 也许我们该装回冲显系统 |
[41:06] | That’s over 700 pounds. | 它重达700多磅 |
[41:08] | We’ve only got 200 to play with. | 我们只能放下200磅的东西 |
[41:11] | – Interesting. How much do you weigh? – Excuse me? | -有意思 你多重 -什么 |
[41:15] | You’re, like, 174-75? | 你大概174磅到175磅吧 |
[41:25] | Wait a minute. No. See what you’re doing. | 等等 不 我知道你想干嘛 |
[41:28] | You know these ships better than anyone. Who better to be there | 你比任何人都懂船 万一出问题了 |
[41:30] | – if something goes wrong– – Stop. I’m sorry. | -谁还能比你… -停 很抱歉 |
[41:32] | I’m the wrong guy, okay? Good luck with that. | 我不合适 好吗 祝你们好运 |
[41:35] | Send me a postcard. Hi. Bye. | 记得给我寄贺卡 再见 |
[41:37] | Don. Don, stop. | 唐 等等 |
[41:41] | – This is about my dad’s life. – Yeah. It’s my life, too. | -这事关我爸的生死 -也事关我的生死 |
[41:44] | Look, he can’t do it on his own, okay? | 他一个人没法做到 好吗 |
[41:46] | And if he doesn’t make it, then it is all of our lives. | 如果他做不到 我们全都完了 |
[41:48] | Ease off. | 别激动 |
[41:50] | Is this about money again? | 又是因为钱吗 |
[41:53] | I thought we were past that. | 我以为我们已经不在乎钱了 |
[41:55] | No one’s ever really past money. | 没人真的不在乎钱 |
[41:57] | But it has nothing to do with that. | 但这与钱无关 |
[41:59] | Then what is it gonna take for you to do the right thing? | 那你怎样才愿意做正确的事 |
[42:02] | You know what “Doing the right thing” has done for me? | 你知道”做正确的事”让我落得什么下场吗 |
[42:05] | Save a lady in the desert, get left for dead. | 在沙漠救一个女士 被留下等死 |
[42:08] | Flip a tanker for you, lose a very comfortable retirement. | 为你翻油车 失去了舒适的退休生活 |
[42:11] | So, from where I’m standing, doing the right thing kinda sucks. | 所以在我看来 做正确的事 没好处 |
[42:21] | No. I’m not gonna do it. | 不 我不会做的 |
[42:24] | Nope. Nope, nope, nope. No. | 不不不 |
[42:30] | Son of a… | 该死… |
[42:32] | If anyone asks, I got paid for this. | 如果别人问 我是收钱做的 |
[42:33] | – A lot. – Mmm-hmm. | -收了很多钱 -嗯 |
[42:35] | And I want a medal. | 我要一枚勋章 |
[42:37] | – Ten… – No. A parade. | -十 -不 我要一场游行 |
[42:38] | – No. I want a holiday. -…nine, eight… | -不 我要个节日 -九 八 |
[42:41] | – Don West Appreciation Day. -…seven, six… | -感谢唐·韦斯特日 -七 六 |
[42:43] | – Colony Salvation Day for Don West. -…five, | -唐·韦斯特拯救殖民地日 -五 |
[42:45] | – four, three… – I want my face on a postage stamp. | -四 三 -我的脸要上邮票 |
[42:48] | …two, one, liftoff. | 二 一 起飞 |
[42:57] | What kind of a torture chamber have you got going on? | 你们建了个什么刑房啊 |
[43:00] | Nighty-night. | 晚安 |
[43:00] | I’m swallowing my tongue… | 我要吞下舌头了… |
[43:10] | Okay, you woke up a bit slow, but that’s all right. | 好 醒来有点晚 但没事 |
[43:11] | I need you to roll 15 degrees to your left. | 我要你向左翻15度 |
[43:16] | That’s it. Okay, hit thrusters. | 对 好 助推器加力 |
[43:19] | 23-degree pitch. | 23度俯仰 |
[43:22] | Excellent. Now hold steady. | 非常好 现在稳住 |
[43:27] | Now, Don, vent the engines. | 现在 唐 引擎排气 |
[43:34] | Don! | 唐 |
[43:36] | – What was his recovery time? – Couldn’t find a result. | -他的恢复时间是多少 -我没查到资料 |
[43:39] | A-plus. I scored an A-plus. | A+ 我得了A+ |
[43:48] | And… you’ve hit escape velocity. | 你们超过了逃逸速度 |
[43:52] | Welcome to space! | 欢迎来到太空 |
[43:54] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[43:58] | Nailed it. | 搞定了 |
[44:00] | Great job, Dad. | 好样的 唐 |
[44:02] | I’m also here. Being brave and awesome. | 我也在啊 又勇敢又厉害 |
[44:05] | Doing the right thing or whatever. | 做正确的事什么的 |
[44:08] | Yeah, no one cares. | 好吧 没人在乎 |
[44:11] | Tonight, we do it for real. | 今晚我们来真的 |
[44:13] | Shouldn’t we run the test one more time? | 我们不该再模拟一次吗 |
[44:19] | We don’t have any more time. | 我们没时间了 |
[45:27] | Dr. Robinson, I got something for ya. | 罗宾逊医生 我给你准备了些东西 |
[45:31] | – Don. – No, no, don’t get excited. | -唐 -不 别高兴 |
[45:33] | It’s not a present. | 不是礼物 |
[45:34] | Mmm, I don’t want your chicken. | 我不想要你的鸡 |
[45:36] | And I don’t wanna hurl through space in a Thermos, | 我还不想坐着热水瓶穿越太空呢 |
[45:38] | but here we are. | 但现在就这样 |
[45:40] | Listen, I left instructions in there. | 听着 我给你留了说明 |
[45:42] | What she eats, when she eats. | 她吃什么 什么时候吃 |
[45:44] | And if you need to put her to sleep, all you gotta do, | 如果你要哄她睡觉 你只用把她翻过来 |
[45:46] | turn over, stroke her belly ever so gently… | 温柔地抚摸她的肚子 |
[45:48] | Okay, I’ll see what I can do. …and she’ll purr like a little– Okay. | -好 我会尽力的 -她会喵喵叫 好吧 |
[45:51] | Bye, Debbie. | 再见 黛比 |
[46:20] | He’ll be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[46:26] | All right, I’m gonna go inside. | 好 我进去了 |
[46:29] | Pre-launch protocols start soon. | 预起飞程序马上开始了 |
[46:30] | – Okay, let’s go. – Yep. Yeah. Let’s go. | -好 走吧 -好的 走吧 |
[46:51] | Do you think we’ll be able to see it from up here? | 你觉得我们能从这里看到吗 |
[46:54] | We should. | 应该能 |
[47:01] | Hey, where’s Will? | 威尔呢 |
[47:05] | I think he’s too nervous to watch. | 他可能太紧张了 不敢看 |
[47:17] | You said someone else could pilot the Jupiter. | 你说还有人能驾驶木星飞船 |
[47:20] | Come closer and I’ll show you. | 靠近点 我给你看 |
[47:36] | We could bring it back. You and me. Together. | 我们可以复活它 你和我一起 |
[47:42] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[47:44] | But it was only bad because you told it to be bad, remember? | 但它变坏只是因为你让它变坏 记得吗 |
[47:48] | What if… What if we start it over | 如果我们重新来过 |
[47:53] | and you told it to be good? | 这次你让它变好呢 |
[47:56] | He could fly that ship. | 他可以驾驶飞船 |
[48:00] | All you have to do is open this door, | 你只用打开这扇门 |
[48:03] | and your father can come home. | 你爸爸就能回家了 |
[48:29] | Upon returning home, Akiyama Toyohiro, | 在返回地球的途中 秋山丰宽 |
[48:33] | first Japanese citizen in space, said… | 太空中第一位日本人说 |
[48:41] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[48:42] | “I’m hungry.” | “我好饿” |
[48:47] | Fly safe, John Robinson. | 旅途安全 约翰·罗宾逊 |
[49:45] | Jupiter 4, this is Jupiter 2. Do you copy? | 木星4号 这里是木星2号 收到了吗 |
[49:48] | Jupiter 2, this is Jupiter 4. Copy. | 木星2号 这里是木星4号 收到 |
[49:57] | Final pre-launch protocol. | 最终预起飞程序 |
[50:00] | Seals, check. | 密封 正常 |
[50:03] | Internal power, check. | 内部功率 正常 |
[50:05] | Fuel pre-press, check. | 燃料预压 正常 |
[50:09] | All systems go. | 全部系统正常 |
[50:12] | Copy, Jupiter 2. Permission to launch? | 收到 木星2号 请求起飞 |
[50:18] | Permission granted. | 准许 |
[50:20] | Launch will commence in T-minus 60 seconds. | 将在60秒后起飞 |
[50:26] | Affirmative. | 了解 |
[50:29] | – Maureen. – Yes? | -莫琳 -怎么 |
[50:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[50:38] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[50:42] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[50:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:49] | See you in a bit. | 稍后见 |
[51:03] | You’re set for liftoff in… | 起飞即将开始 |
[51:07] | T-minus ten, | 倒计时十秒 |
[51:10] | nine, eight, seven… | 九 八 七 |
[51:15] | …six, five, | 六 五 |
[51:18] | four, three, two… | 四 三 二 |
[51:24] | …liftoff. | 起飞 |
[51:50] | Go! | 加油 |
[51:51] | – Go, go, go! – Looks good. | -加油 -看起来不错 |
[52:18] | Come on. You can do it. Come on. Come on. | 加油 你能做到的 加油 |
[52:38] | John, can you hear me? | 约翰 能听到吗 |
[52:43] | John? | 约翰 |
[52:47] | John, come back to me. | 约翰 回话 |
[52:50] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[52:56] | We’re here. Pretty dark in here. | 我们在 非常黑 |
[52:59] | That’s okay, I’ve got you. | 没关系 我指挥你 |
[53:03] | Winds at your eight o’clock, real ones this time. | 8点钟方向有风 这次是真的 |
[53:10] | They’re coming in at just over 500 miles per hour. | 风速超过每小时500英里 |
[53:13] | Got it. Don? | 收到 唐 |
[53:18] | Don? | 唐 |
[53:21] | What? Uh… | 什么 |
[53:22] | Don? | 唐 |
[53:25] | Uh, yeah. Yep. Yeah, let’s, uh… let’s… | 好的 我们… |
[53:31] | Let’s nothing. I need a sec here. | 先等等 我得缓几秒 |
[53:33] | Don, engines are getting hot. We need to vent. | 唐 引擎过热了 我们得排气 |
[53:37] | The hull’s facing away from the sun, partner. | 船体背对着太阳 搭档 |
[53:40] | – You okay? – I’m… | -你还好吗 -我… |
[53:44] | John, you need to take over. | 约翰 你得接管 |
[53:45] | No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 不不 等等 |
[53:47] | If we do it too soon, we won’t make it out. | 如果排气太早 就没法进入太空 |
[53:49] | Don, you need to vent now. | 唐 你得立刻排气 |
[53:51] | She can take it. Just give me five more seconds. | 她能承受住 再给我五秒 |
[53:58] | Now! | 现在 |
[54:14] | Okay. Okay, well done. | 好的 好样的 |
[54:18] | You’re almost there. | 你们快到了 |
[54:21] | You’re a lucky man. | 你真幸运 |
[54:22] | Yeah, well… I brought some luck with me. | 是啊 我带着幸运符 |
[54:33] | Maureen? | 莫琳 |
[54:34] | Noctilucent clouds. | 夜光云 |
[54:38] | Hold position. | 保持姿态 |
[54:47] | Maureen. | 莫琳 |
[54:50] | It’s getting pretty punchy in here. | 这里很颠簸 |
[54:52] | Just a few more seconds. Continue to hold position. | 再坚持几秒 保持姿态 |
[54:56] | Holding. | 保持中 |
[54:59] | Okay, easy now. | 好 慢慢来 |
[55:01] | I want you to slow engines to 25% | 降低引擎功率到25% |
[55:05] | and roll 48 degrees to– | 然后转48度到… |
[55:08] | Maureen? Roll 48 where? | 莫琳 转48度到哪边 |
[55:10] | Left or right? Left or right? 48 degrees left or… | 左还是右 48度左还是… |