时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | This is Will Robinson of the 24th Colonist Group. | 我是第24殖民组的威尔·罗宾逊 |
[01:19] | I’m making a record of this | 我在做记录 |
[01:20] | because it seems… | 因为看来 |
[01:23] | I’m the first human | 我是第一个发现了 |
[01:25] | to discover evidence of an alien intelligence. | 外星智慧生物证据的人类 |
[01:30] | This appears to be the first known work of art | 这似乎是外星人工智能的 |
[01:32] | of an artificial intelligence of alien origin. | 第一件已知艺术作品 |
[01:38] | What would you like to call your masterpiece? | 你想如何称呼你的杰作 |
[01:40] | Danger. | 危险 |
[01:44] | Let’s try something else. | 画点别的吧 |
[02:37] | That’s the low oxygen warning. | 那是氧气含量低的警告 |
[02:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:42] | So we’ve only got two hours of air left. | 我们只剩下两小时的空气 |
[02:46] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:48] | Great. | 真棒 |
[02:53] | How’d we all get caught up in the idea that launching into space | 我们怎么会觉得 像史上最原始的宇航员一样 |
[02:56] | like the most primitive astronauts in history was somehow genius? | 飞上太空 是个好主意 |
[02:59] | – Are we doing this again? – If only you’d gone left. | -我们又要争论这个吗 -你当时转左就好了 |
[03:01] | Look, Maureen didn’t answer, | 莫琳没应答 |
[03:03] | which isn’t like her. | 这不像她 |
[03:04] | Left or right. | 左或右 |
[03:07] | It’s a 50/50 shot. | 一半的机会 |
[03:08] | In my world, those are great odds. | 在我的世界 那是很棒的几率 |
[03:10] | A 50% chance of dying are terrible odds. | 有50%可能死掉是很糟糕的几率 |
[03:13] | You never eject a man into outer space without his permission. | 未征得别人同意前 绝不能将他弹出外太空 |
[03:16] | It’s common courtesy. | 这是基本礼貌 |
[03:22] | Hey. We still have a couple of hours. | 我们仍有几个小时 |
[03:26] | We had a 50/50 shot. | 我们有过五成机会 |
[03:31] | Hey, we got work to do. Pick it up. | 我们有活要干 快点 |
[03:33] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[03:48] | The tremors are getting worse. | 地震越来越严重了 |
[03:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:01] | That’s all of them. | 所有人都起飞了 |
[04:03] | Almost all of them. | 不是所有人 |
[04:05] | Hiroki’s gonna be pretty upset | 弘树发现我们 |
[04:06] | when he figures out we snuck off his ship. | 偷偷下了他的飞船 一定会很生气 |
[04:09] | Well, Robinsons stick together. | 罗宾逊一家永远在一起 |
[04:16] | Once Mom and Judy get back, we’ll be all set to go? | 等妈妈和朱迪回来 我们就准备好离开了吗 |
[04:19] | They haven’t called us in a while. They should be back by now. | 她们很久没联系我们了 早该回来了 |
[04:26] | Is that Dad back in range? | 是爸爸回到通讯范围内了吗 |
[04:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:37] | – It’s Morse code. – What’s he spelling? | -是摩斯代码 -他在写什么 |
[04:40] | – F. – Okay. | -“F” -好的 |
[04:44] | – u. – “Fu”? | -“u” -“操你妈” |
[04:46] | That’s his message? “FU”? This is how your kids talk? | 他发”操你妈” 你孩子这么说话的吗 |
[04:49] | “E” E. | |
[04:50] | Okay, that changes everything. | 好吧 那就不一样了 |
[04:53] | “L” L. | |
[04:54] | – Fuel. They have fuel. – Hey, they got fuel! | -燃料 他们有燃料了 -他们找到燃料了 |
[04:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:01] | If we’d waited a couple of hours, we wouldn’t be here. | 早知道我们再等几小时 就不会沦落到这了 |
[05:05] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[05:09] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[05:21] | – Mom, Judy, I have amazing news. – No, it can wait. | -妈妈 朱迪 我有好消息 -等一下再说 |
[05:26] | – Stay calm. – What is she doing here? | -别紧张 -她为什么会在这 |
[05:28] | I live here, in case you’ve forgotten. | 我住在这 以防你忘了 |
[05:31] | Yeah. There’s four of us and one of you. | 我们四个对你一个 |
[05:33] | Actually, there’s two of me. | 事实上 我有两个人 |
[05:38] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[05:40] | I want you to restrain Dr. Smith. | 我要你制服史密斯博士 |
[05:43] | Will, he’s not the same. | 威尔 他不一样了 |
[05:45] | Robot, come here. | 机器人 过来 |
[05:49] | Stop! I said stop. | 停 我叫你停 |
[05:55] | Will, are you okay? | 威尔 你没事吧 |
[06:00] | It’s hers now. | 它现在是她的了 |
[06:05] | I saved him this time | 这次是我救了他 |
[06:08] | from what you did to him. | 在你对他做出那种事后 |
[06:10] | Friends don’t make friends walk off cliffs. | 朋友不会让朋友走下悬崖 |
[06:12] | Leave him alone. | 别烦他 |
[06:13] | I’m just being honest. Right, Will? | 我只是说实话 对吧 威尔 |
[06:17] | That’s how we’ve always been with each other. | 我们之间一向如此 |
[06:19] | So what now? | 现在怎么样 |
[06:20] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[06:21] | What we all want. | 我们都想要的 |
[06:23] | To fly up to the Resolute. | 飞到坚毅号 |
[06:25] | I’m not holding any grudges. | 我没有怀恨在心 |
[06:27] | And you shouldn’t either. | 你们也不应该 |
[06:28] | Will? | 威尔 |
[06:32] | What is that annoying noise? | 那恼人的声音是怎么回事 |
[06:33] | – Will, is it… – Yeah. | -威尔 那是不是… -没错 |
[06:36] | – Is it what I think it is? – Yeah. | -是我想的那样吗 -对 |
[06:38] | Think what is? | 想的哪样 |
[06:39] | It’s Dad. He’s okay. | 是爸爸 他没事 |
[06:41] | He and Don are up there in orbit. | 他和唐在轨道上 |
[06:46] | That’s such great news. | 真是个好消息 |
[06:54] | My Morse code’s a little rusty. What’s he saying? | 我的摩斯代码有点生疏 他在说什么 |
[06:57] | “M-U M-u..。 | |
[07:01] | G-U” G-u. | |
[07:03] | “Mugu.” | “穆古” |
[07:05] | Point Mugu. | 穆古角 |
[07:07] | It’s a state park. | 是一个州立公园 |
[07:08] | I used to love that place. | 我以前可喜欢那里了 |
[07:10] | But why is he talking about it? | 但他为什么提起这个 |
[07:11] | It’s a message. He’s trying to tell us something. | 是一条信息 他想告诉我们什么 |
[07:13] | What do you guys remember most about going there? | 你们对那里印象最深刻的是什么 |
[07:16] | Uh, we used to build bonfires on the beach. | 我们以前常在海滩生起篝火 |
[07:18] | – Yeah, I remember that. – Okay, bonfire. | -对 我记得 -好的 篝火 |
[07:19] | Why would that have anything to do with anything? | 那为什么会跟任何事有关系呢 |
[07:24] | Could he build one up in space? | 他能在太空生起篝火吗 |
[07:27] | Yes, I think so. | 应该可以 |
[07:31] | He’s trying to tell us where he is. | 他想告诉我们他在哪 |
[07:33] | Ok. Let’s search the atmosphere for a heat signature. | 我们搜寻大气层哪里有热信号 |
[07:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:38] | We had a plan. | 我们已经有计划了 |
[07:40] | Same plan, slight detour. | 计划没变 只是绕一下路 |
[07:41] | I’ve had enough detours in my life. | 我这辈子绕的路够多了 |
[07:48] | You said that you didn’t want to hurt John. | 你说过你不想伤害约翰 |
[07:51] | Was that true? | 是真的吗 |
[07:55] | Be honest. | 说实话 |
[07:59] | How long before the Resolute leaves for good? | 坚毅号还有多久会离开 |
[08:04] | 88 minutes. | 88分钟 |
[08:29] | So exactly what is the plan to make this signal fire? | 生起信号火的计划具体是什么 |
[08:32] | Still got some fuel oxidizer in the lines. | 管道里还有些燃料氧化剂 |
[08:35] | I can rig it to blow a stream of burning gas. | 我可以使它们喷出一股燃烧气体 |
[08:37] | You think it’ll be enough | 你认为这足以让 |
[08:38] | for the Jupiter’s thermal sensors to pick up? | 木星飞船的热传感器检测到吗 |
[08:45] | Hey, hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:48] | There’s something in my eyes. Stings like hell. | 我眼睛里有东西 痛死我了 |
[08:50] | Okay, let me see. | 让我看看 |
[08:53] | Oh, yeah. Some of the anti-fogging agent | 一定是防雾剂 |
[08:55] | must have dried up and flaked off. | 干掉剥落了 |
[08:56] | Yeah, well, I can’t see. | 我看不见 |
[08:58] | I’ll just have to feel around and wing it. | 我只能靠摸索尽量搞定了 |
[09:04] | Hey, you can’t do this blind. | 你看不见又怎么做 |
[09:08] | – Then who’s gonna do it. You? – Yeah. | -那谁来做 你吗 -对 |
[09:10] | I assume you’re comfortable | 我想你应该认得出 |
[09:11] | identifying compression-loaded orthogrid cylinders. | 压缩荷载的正交网格结构气缸吧 |
[09:14] | Just gonna have to talk me through it. Okay? | 你一步一步指引我就行了 好吗 |
[09:18] | How hard can it be? | 能难到哪去 |
[09:20] | There are four hexagonal bolts. | 有四个六角螺栓 |
[09:23] | Start unscrewing. | 拧开它们 |
[09:24] | You do know what a hexagon is? | 你知道六角螺栓是什么吧 |
[09:29] | Launch will commence in T-minus ten minutes. | 起飞倒计时十分钟 |
[09:49] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:02] | Remember this? | 记得这个吗 |
[10:37] | You and me are still friends. | 你和我还是朋友 |
[10:42] | So that means you and the robot can still be friends. | 所以你和机器人还能当朋友 |
[10:49] | It’s not my friend. | 它不是我的朋友 |
[11:03] | You said “It,” Not “He.” | 你说”它” 而不是”他” |
[11:06] | I guess I did. | 我是这么说了 |
[11:09] | We’re gonna fix him, okay? | 我们会修好他的 好吗 |
[11:11] | We’ll get him back to the way he was. | 我们会把他变回原来的样子 |
[11:16] | It’s not coming back. | 它不会回来了 |
[11:30] | Pop-outs secured. | 扩展部分已收回 |
[11:34] | Smith really gonna let us rescue Dad and Don? | 史密斯真的会让我们救爸爸和唐吗 |
[11:37] | She hasn’t said no yet. | 她还没拒绝 |
[11:38] | I wish we could leave her here. | 真希望能把她留在这 |
[11:39] | Launch will commence in T-minus seven minutes. | 起飞倒计时七分钟 |
[11:42] | Be thankful she’s not leaving us. | 她不丢下我们就谢天谢地了 |
[11:44] | Be thankful she can’t pilot the ship. | 幸好她不会驾驶飞船 |
[11:48] | Can we really let Smith bring that robot to the Resolute? | 我们真能任由史密斯把机器人带上坚毅号吗 |
[11:51] | With all those people there? | 那里有那么多人 |
[11:53] | Who knows what she’s gonna do. | 谁知道她会干出什么事 |
[11:54] | We’ll deal with one problem at a time. | 我们一次解决一个问题 |
[12:03] | Volcano? Where did that come from? | 火山 从哪冒出来的 |
[12:06] | It was always there. It was just disguised as a mountain. | 一直都在那 之前只是伪装成山的样子 |
[12:09] | Strap in now. | 立刻系好安全带 |
[12:11] | Will. | 威尔 |
[12:20] | The volcano’s gonna create significant top winds. | 火山会产生强劲的风 |
[12:23] | Liftoff’s gonna get pretty bumpy. | 起飞会很颠簸 |
[12:25] | How bumpy? | 有多颠簸 |
[12:28] | The hub is the safest place on the ship. | 大厅是飞船上最安全的地方 |
[12:31] | You’re free to stay here… | 你可以待在那 |
[12:33] | or you can ride up front with me. | 或跟我一起坐在前面 |
[12:34] | Your choice. | 你自己选 |
[12:41] | I go where you go. | 我跟你待在一起 |
[12:43] | Not that I don’t trust you. | 我不是不信任你 |
[12:52] | Okay, helmets on. | 好了 戴上头盔 |
[13:02] | Launch will commence in T-minus two minutes. | 起飞倒计时两分钟 |
[13:11] | Excuse me, I need to perform pre-launch checks. | 抱歉 我得进行起飞前检查 |
[13:14] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:21] | I usually have a co-pilot. | 我通常有一个副驾驶员 |
[13:24] | You seem to be doing fine on your own. | 你一个人似乎也做得很好 |
[13:28] | But then, you’ve had years of practice | 不过 你确实有多年时间 |
[13:29] | of having to do everything all by yourself. | 练习独自应付任何事 |
[13:33] | Are you sure we need to go out of our way to pick up your husband? | 你确定我们要绕路去接你丈夫吗 |
[13:37] | Do you ever feel guilty about anything you do? | 你对自己的所作所为感到过内疚吗 |
[13:40] | Launch will commence in T-minus one minute. | 起飞倒计时一分钟 |
[13:42] | Guilt is like a stomachache from overeating. | 内疚就像吃多了导致的胃痛 |
[13:46] | You make all sorts of promises while you’re feeling it, | 你感到疼痛时做出各种保证 |
[13:50] | but once it passes, you just get hungry again. | 但疼痛结束后 你又会饿 |
[13:52] | Most people are not like you. | 大部分人跟你不一样 |
[13:54] | Everybody’s like me. | 所有人都跟我一样 |
[13:56] | I’m just not in denial. | 我只是没有否认 |
[13:58] | Denial about what? | 否认什么 |
[13:59] | The fact that I just wanna look out for myself. | 我只为自己考虑的事实 |
[14:03] | You think you’re so different? | 你以为自己有什么不同吗 |
[14:05] | You love John because he protects you. | 你爱约翰是因为他能保护你 |
[14:07] | You fight for your kids because it gives you purpose. | 你为你的孩子们而努力 是因为那能给你目标 |
[14:10] | Even Will, all that sweetness… | 就算是威尔 那么贴心讨喜 |
[14:13] | it’s only because he’s scared and he wants to feel safe. | 也不过是因为他害怕 想觉得安全 |
[14:16] | Don’t you dare talk to me about my son. | 你没资格跟我提我的儿子 |
[14:18] | Launch will commence in T-minus 30 seconds. | 起飞倒计时三十秒 |
[14:20] | He’s a perfectly fine kid, but he’s no angel. | 他是个很不错的孩子 但他也不是天使 |
[14:24] | He’s not selfless. Nobody is. | 他并非无私的 没人是 |
[14:35] | Launch will commence in T-minus ten, nine, | 起飞倒计时十秒 九 |
[14:39] | eight, seven, six, five… | 八 七 六 五 |
[14:43] | – I’m not gonna miss this place. -…four, three, | -我不会想念这个地方 -四 三 |
[14:46] | – two, one. – Well, we’ve got that in common. | -二 一 -这一点我们都一样 |
[15:17] | Okay, planet that we never bothered to name, | 我们没费心取名的星球 |
[15:20] | this is between us now. | 现在是你我之间的较量了 |
[15:25] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[15:46] | Judy, Penny, Will, we’re clear. | 朱迪 佩妮 威尔 我们安全了 |
[15:52] | It’s pretty up here. | 从这里望下去很美 |
[15:56] | But I guess everything looks pretty from far enough away. | 不过我想离得足够远时 看什么都美吧 |
[16:11] | – Isn’t it supposed to float? – Yes. | -不是应该浮起来吗 -是的 |
[16:14] | Mom, things just got weird. | 妈妈 情况不对劲 |
[16:21] | Are we in orbit? | 我们进入轨道了吗 |
[16:24] | Yes, we are. | 进了 |
[16:27] | And no, I don’t know why there’s gravity on the ship. | 我不知道飞船上为何有重力 |
[16:45] | Jupiter 2, this is Victor Dhar calling you from the Resolute. | 坚毅号呼叫木星2号 我是维克多·达尔 |
[16:48] | I repeat. | 重复 |
[16:49] | Jupiter 2, this is Victor Dhar calling you from the Resolute. | 坚毅号呼叫木星2号 我是维克多·达尔 |
[16:56] | I don’t know if you can hear us, | 我不知道你们能否听见 |
[16:57] | but every one of the other Jupiters made it here safely. | 但其他木星飞船都已安全抵达 |
[17:01] | And for that, we owe you a debt of gratitude. | 为此 我们对你们感恩不尽 |
[17:05] | However, as you’re well aware, there’s a black hole | 然而你们也清楚 有一个黑洞 |
[17:08] | making this section of space extremely treacherous. | 让这一区域的太空变得极其危险 |
[17:11] | You now have 63 minutes to join us. | 你们有63分钟时间与我们会合 |
[17:17] | I hope you will. | 希望你们能赶上 |
[17:19] | Because after that time, we simply can’t wait any longer. | 因为到那时 我们就无法等下去了 |
[17:24] | Resolute, out. | 坚毅号通话完毕 |
[17:26] | 63 minutes? | 63分钟 |
[17:29] | That’s plenty of time to get John. | 有足够时间接约翰 |
[17:32] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. | 对哦 |
[17:33] | I’ll program in a search pattern now. | 我现在编一个搜索模式 |
[17:38] | Course correction required. Insufficient fuel. | 需要调整航线 燃料不足 |
[17:42] | “Insufficient fuel”? | “燃料不足” |
[17:44] | Don’t pay any attention to that. | 不用理会 |
[17:45] | The system isn’t properly calibrated. | 系统没有完全校准 |
[17:48] | Because it sounds a lot like we won’t have enough fuel | 听起来燃料不足以支撑我们 |
[17:51] | to go find your husband | 去找到你的丈夫 |
[17:53] | and still make it back to the Resolute. | 并回到坚毅号上 |
[17:54] | – I’ll tighten the search perimeters. – That’s insufficient. | -我会缩小搜索范围 -燃料不够 |
[17:58] | It’s time for you to put aside your personal feelings | 你是时候抛开私人感情 |
[18:01] | and get your priorities straight. | 分清轻重缓急了 |
[18:05] | Sometimes you have to let people go. | 有时不得不放弃其他人 |
[18:10] | Set a course for the Resolute. | 设定去坚毅号的航线 |
[18:13] | No. | 不 |
[18:16] | Set a course for the Resolute | 设定去坚毅号的航线 |
[18:18] | and you and your kids can go there with me. | 你和你的孩子们就可以跟我一起去 |
[18:22] | Or I’ll throw you off the ship | 否则我把你丢下飞船 |
[18:23] | and find a way to get there myself. | 我自己想办法去那里 |
[18:27] | – You think you hold all the cards? – I know I do. | -你以为你掌控全局了吗 -我知道我掌控了 |
[18:30] | – Are you sure? – I have a robot. | -你确定吗 -我有个机器人 |
[18:38] | Warning. Entry angle exceeding parameters. | 警告 进入角度即将超过参数范围 |
[18:41] | – Mom? – Trust her. | -妈妈 -相信她 |
[18:42] | Five hundred. Approaching minimums. | 500 接近最小值 |
[18:44] | Are you crazy? You’d commit suicide with your kids? | 你疯了吗 你宁可带着孩子们自杀吗 |
[18:47] | Four hundred. Approaching minimums. | 400 接近最小值 |
[18:49] | We’re Robinsons. | 我们是罗宾逊一家 |
[18:51] | Live together or die together. | 我们同生共死 |
[18:53] | – Would you do something? – Danger, Dr. Smith. | -你快想想办法 -危险 史密斯博士 |
[18:57] | – What’re you doing? – Danger, Dr. Smith. | -你在干什么 -危险 史密斯博士 |
[18:59] | She’s bluffing. | 她在虚张声势 |
[19:02] | – Out of the hub, now. – Let’s go! | -立刻离开大厅 -我们走 |
[19:04] | One hundred. Approaching minimums. | 100 接近最小值 |
[19:06] | Danger, Dr. Smith. | 危险 史密斯博士 |
[19:09] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[19:12] | Minimums. Minimums. Minimums. | 最小值 最小值 最小值 |
[19:15] | This is what she wants. | 这就是她的目的 |
[19:16] | – Pull up. Pull up. Pull up.- Come on. | -拉起 拉起 拉起 -加油 |
[19:19] | Pull up. Pull up. Pull up. Pull up. Pull up. | 拉起 拉起 拉起 拉起 拉起 |
[19:23] | Pull up. Pull up. Pull up. | 拉起 拉起 拉起 |
[19:27] | Orbit stabilized. | 轨道已稳定 |
[19:35] | 锁超控系统 授权 | |
[19:48] | Open the door! Get me out of here! | 开门 让我出去 |
[20:09] | You’re in the safest room on the ship. | 你在飞船上最安全的地方 |
[20:11] | It was designed to survive an asteroid collision. | 这房间被设计用来抵御小行星撞击 |
[20:14] | It was designed to withstand solar flares. | 抵挡太阳耀斑 |
[20:16] | It was designed to repel temperatures that drop to absolute zero. | 抵御温度降到绝对零度 |
[20:20] | And do you know who designed it? Me. | 你知道是谁设计的吗 我 |
[20:23] | So don’t expect to be getting out any time soon. | 所以别指望你很快能出来 |
[20:35] | Break the glass. | 打破玻璃 |
[20:44] | – You can’t keep me in here forever. – That’s true. | -你不能永远把我关在这 -没错 |
[20:48] | But you’ll be in there for long enough. | 但你会在里面待足够长的时间 |
[20:50] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to find my husband. | 失陪了 我要去找我丈夫 |
[20:59] | You do realize you can never criticize us | 你知道你以后没资格 |
[21:01] | for being reckless again. | 再说我们鲁莽了吧 |
[21:02] | Of course I can. I’m your mother. | 我当然可以 我是你们的妈妈 |
[21:03] | You and Judy get the harpoon ready. | 你和朱迪去把鱼叉枪准备好 |
[21:05] | Wait, we have a harpoon? | 等等 我们有鱼叉枪 |
[21:07] | Will, you’re with me. | 威尔 你跟我来 |
[21:10] | We’re almost there. Find the green wire? | 我们快成功了 找到绿线了吗 |
[21:13] | – There is no green wire. – Okay, find the black wire. | -没有绿线 -好吧 找到黑线 |
[21:18] | – There’s no black wire. – What do you see? | -也没有黑线 -你看到什么 |
[21:20] | Whole bunch of wires, none of which are green or black. | 一大堆线 但没有绿色或黑色的 |
[21:22] | Whoever installed this must’ve swapped out this unit | 安装的人一定是为了偷工减料 |
[21:24] | with another controller just to cut corners. | 用别的控制器替换了这个部件 |
[21:26] | You know what? It was probably that Williamson, | 肯定是威廉姆逊干的 |
[21:27] | – that cheap son of a bitch. – Okay, so what do I do here? | -那个小气鬼 -现在我该怎么做 |
[21:29] | There are a thousand possible scenarios to choose from, | 有上千种排列组合可选 |
[21:33] | only one of which would work. | 只有一种会成功 |
[21:35] | I’d know if I saw it. | 我看到就知道了 |
[21:37] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:40] | You’re just gonna have to see it. | 那你必须看到 |
[21:42] | As it happens, our eyes have the ability to generate liquid. | 我们的眼睛碰巧能产生液体 |
[21:44] | They’re called tears. | 那叫眼泪 |
[21:46] | – You want me to cry? – Yeah. | -你想要我哭吗 -对 |
[21:47] | Well, how? | 怎么哭 |
[21:50] | Well, I don’t know, I mean, I… | 我也不知道 要不 |
[21:54] | Think of something sad. | 想一些悲伤的事吧 |
[21:55] | That seems to work for most people. | 好像对大部分人有用 |
[21:56] | I can’t cry out of nowhere. | 我没法随便哭出来 |
[22:00] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[22:01] | Picture all your family and friends that you left behind on Earth | 想象你丢下在地球 可能再也见不到的 |
[22:04] | that you may never see again. | 家人和朋友 |
[22:06] | There’s no one I really care about. | 没有我真正在乎的人 |
[22:07] | Otherwise, I wouldn’t have left. | 不然我就不会离开了 |
[22:09] | I’ve been on my own ever since before I could tie my shoelaces. | 在我学会绑鞋带前 我就是独自一人 |
[22:12] | Which I taught myself. | 绑鞋带也是我自学的 |
[22:15] | I’ve seen a lot of orphans. | 我见过很多孤儿 |
[22:16] | Who says I’m an orphan? | 谁说我是孤儿了 |
[22:18] | My parents are alive and well. | 我的父母活得好好的 |
[22:21] | Somewhere, I guess. | 就在某个地方 |
[22:23] | I’m sorry they ditched you. | 很抱歉他们抛弃了你 |
[22:25] | Must be tough knowing that they never loved you. | 知道他们从没爱过你 一定很难受吧 |
[22:30] | That they thought you were a worthless piece of– | 他们认为你是毫无价值的废… |
[22:32] | Hey, what the hell, man? | 搞什么 |
[22:34] | Why do you– Oh, I see what you’re doing. | 你为什么… 我明白你想干嘛了 |
[22:37] | Trying to make me cry. You have to do better than that. | 想逼我哭 那你得更狠一点 |
[22:39] | You know what? Forget about it. | 算了 |
[22:42] | I’ll figure it out myself. | 我自己想办法解决 |
[22:50] | We actually have a harpoon gun. | 我们居然有一把鱼叉枪 |
[22:53] | All my life, | 我这辈子 |
[22:53] | I feel like I’ve been missing out on harpooning things. | 都觉得我错过了用鱼叉叉东西的机会 |
[22:57] | All this talk of harpooning reminds me, | 讨论鱼叉让我想起来 |
[22:59] | we never got to finish Moby-Dick. | 我们一直没读完《白鲸记》 |
[23:01] | – Only got to, like, page 30. – The whale kills Ahab. | -只读到30页左右 -鲸鱼杀了亚哈 |
[23:04] | Spoiler alert. | 干嘛剧透 |
[23:06] | It was written in 1851. | 这本小说写于1851年 |
[23:09] | You had your shot. | 你有过机会了 |
[23:12] | Diving towards the planet must have used a lot of fuel. | 向星球俯冲一定用了很多燃料 |
[23:15] | Do we still have enough to find Dad? | 我们还有足够燃料找爸爸吗 |
[23:17] | I’m starting another infrared sweep. | 我准备开启另一次红外扫描 |
[23:21] | If he can get that bonfire lit soon, we should be okay. | 如果他能尽快点起篝火 我们就应该没问题 |
[23:31] | I never should have saved him. | 我真不该救他 |
[23:33] | Should have let him die in that tree. | 应该任由他死在那棵树上 |
[23:39] | The robot is only as good as its master. | 主人有多好 机器人就有多好 |
[23:41] | You are a very good person. | 你是一个很好的人 |
[23:46] | The robot saved Judy because of you. | 机器人救了朱迪 都是因为你 |
[23:50] | – Because of me? – That’s right. | -因为我 -没错 |
[23:52] | Judy was trapped in the ice because of me. | 朱迪被困在冰里就是因为我 |
[23:55] | No one blames you for that. | 没人为此责怪你 |
[23:56] | I should have been able to swim down. | 我本应能游下去 |
[23:58] | If I would’ve swam down and gotten the battery, | 如果我当时游下去 拿到电池 |
[24:00] | everything would have been fine. | 一切就会好好的 |
[24:01] | Enough. | 够了 |
[24:03] | We have plenty of problems | 我们有很多问题要解决 |
[24:04] | to solve now without rehashing the past. | 没空重提旧事 |
[24:26] | – I didn’t pass the test, did I? – What test? | -我没通过测试 对吧 -什么测试 |
[24:29] | The stress test to get accepted into the colony program. | 被纳入殖民地项目的压力测试 |
[24:34] | I didn’t pass. | 我没通过 |
[24:39] | No, you didn’t. | 是的 |
[24:41] | Then how am I here? | 那我怎么会在这 |
[24:45] | You deserve to be at the colony. | 你值得去殖民星球 |
[24:47] | There’s no test that could convince me otherwise. | 没有任何测试能改变我的想法 |
[24:50] | But how am I here? | 但我怎么到这的 |
[24:54] | I pulled some strings. | 我走了后门 |
[24:58] | – You did something wrong. – No, not wrong. | -你做了错事 -不是错事 |
[25:03] | Illegal. There’s a big difference. | 是违法的事 区别很大 |
[25:07] | You would have been better off if I’d stayed behind. | 如果我留在地球 你们会更好 |
[25:20] | Can’t you hit it any harder? | 你能用力点砸吗 |
[25:27] | I know you, Maureen. | 我了解你 莫琳 |
[25:29] | You didn’t design this as a cage. | 你不是把这里设计成囚笼 |
[25:33] | You designed this to protect your children. | 你设计这里是为了保护你的孩子们 |
[25:37] | Yes. You would absolutely | 没错 你绝对会 |
[25:40] | have built in a way for them to get out. | 建一条通道让他们出去 |
[25:45] | “Jupiter Class Interplanetary Craft Manual of Operations.” | 《木星级星际飞船操作手册》 |
[25:49] | I may have skipped orientation, but I am a quick learner. | 我也许跳过了入门指导 但我学得快 |
[25:56] | If you make yourself throw up, | 如果你让自己呕吐 |
[25:57] | you’re gonna have a bigger problem than blindness. | 那你的问题会比失明更严重 |
[26:02] | It’s not working anyway. | 反正也不管用 |
[26:05] | So let me guess, we’re down to what? One hour of air? | 让我猜猜 我们还剩多少 一小时空气吗 |
[26:10] | Look, there’s not enough time for me | 我没有足够时间 |
[26:11] | to try every combination of wires. | 尝试每一种线路排列方式 |
[26:13] | I need your eyes, Don. | 我需要你的眼睛 唐 |
[26:19] | Hey, seriously though, | 说真的 |
[26:21] | the thought of dying doesn’t make you feel sad? | 想到死亡不会让你难过吗 |
[26:24] | Don’t you have any regrets? | 你没有后悔的事吗 |
[26:26] | I don’t believe in looking back. | 我不相信回头看 |
[26:27] | That’s how you crash into things. | 那会让你坠毁 |
[26:30] | There was a time | 曾经有段时间 |
[26:33] | all I ever thought about was the things I never did. | 我满脑子想的都是我没做过的事 |
[26:38] | Birthday card I forgot to mail. | 我忘记寄出去的生日贺卡 |
[26:40] | Birthday card I forgot to buy. | 我忘记买的生日贺卡 |
[26:44] | Birthdays… | 生日… |
[26:47] | just came and went. | 来了又去 |
[26:53] | But then, I came to realize | 但之后 我意识到 |
[26:57] | it was all the days in between | 我真正错过的 |
[27:00] | I was really missing out on. | 是生日与生日之间的日子 |
[27:02] | Breakfast before school, driving carpool to soccer practice, | 上学前的早餐 轮流开车接送孩子踢球 |
[27:07] | skinned knees that I was never there to put Band-Aids on… | 我从没亲手贴上止血贴的破皮膝盖 |
[27:12] | Regular days. | 寻常的日子 |
[27:14] | Yeah, that’s what really mattered. | 那才是真正重要的 |
[27:19] | I had three great kids that I thought I’d lost forever. | 我有三个很棒的孩子 我曾以为永远失去他们了 |
[27:23] | But you know, crashing on this planet | 但坠毁在这个星球 |
[27:25] | is the best thing that ever happened to me | 是发生在我身上最美好的事 |
[27:27] | because it helped me find them again. | 因为这帮我找回了他们 |
[27:33] | I love Penny ’cause she gives me lip. | 我爱佩妮 因为她总跟我顶嘴 |
[27:38] | But she tries harder than anyone will ever give her credit for. | 但她比任何人想的还要加倍努力 |
[27:42] | I love Will ’cause he sees things that I can’t see. | 我爱威尔 因为他能看到我看不到的 |
[27:47] | Anyway, he’s smarter than I am. | 反正他比我聪明多了 |
[27:50] | I love Judy ’cause even though I’m not her biological dad, | 我爱朱迪 因为虽然我不是她的生父 |
[27:55] | she’s exactly like me. | 但她跟我一模一样 |
[27:57] | I mean, she’s strong, fearless. | 她坚强 无畏 |
[28:03] | Ah. Maybe I just wish I was more like her. | 也许我只是希望自己能更像她 |
[28:14] | I wish I’d had a father like you. | 真希望我有个像你一样的父亲 |
[28:20] | Why don’t you quit blubbering and get our signal fire lit, huh? | 别哭鼻子了 把我们的信号火生起来吧 |
[28:27] | – What the hell did you do here? – Yeah, sorry about that. | -你都在这干了什么 -抱歉 |
[28:30] | Give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[28:36] | – Hang on to something. – Yeah? Why? | -抓稳了 -为什么 |
[28:41] | We might blow up. | 我们可能会炸飞 |
[28:46] | I’m picking up something hot. | 我发现了热源 |
[28:48] | – You girls ready with the harpoon? – Ready. | -你们准备好鱼叉了吗 -准备好了 |
[29:16] | I see them! | 我看见他们了 |
[29:20] | Hey. Nice hydrazine fire you’ve got there. | 你们生的肼火还不赖 |
[29:23] | Hey! I knew you’d find us. | 我就知道你会找到我们 |
[29:24] | It was a group effort. | 是团队努力的结果 |
[29:26] | Say hi to the group. | 跟大家打个招呼 |
[29:27] | Hi, there. | 大家好 |
[29:29] | – Dad? – Dad. | -爸爸 -爸爸 |
[29:30] | – Hey, Dad. – Dad. Hi, Dad! | -爸爸好 -爸爸 你好 |
[29:33] | You’re not allowed to do that to us again, okay? | 你不许再这样对我们了 知道吗 |
[29:35] | I knew you’d be fine. | 我就知道你会没事的 |
[29:39] | Hey, everybody. | 各位 |
[29:41] | – Are you… Were you crying? – No. Maybe. I mean– | -你刚才在哭吗 -没有 可能吧 |
[29:45] | – Tears of joy. – Yeah. | -是喜极而泣 -对 |
[29:47] | So what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[29:50] | Where to begin? | 该从何说起 |
[29:51] | Let’s just get you out of the cold. | 还是先把你们救出来吧 |
[30:03] | – We close enough? – Almost in range. | -够近了吗 -快进入范围内了 |
[30:05] | Target in range in 30 seconds. | 30秒后目标进入范围内 |
[30:09] | Listen. | 你听 |
[30:12] | When did the pounding stop? | 敲打什么时候停止的 |
[30:15] | Target in range | 20秒后 |
[30:16] | – in 20 seconds. – Come on, come on. | -目标进入范围内 -快点 快点 |
[30:24] | 锁超控系统 仅用于紧急情况 | |
[30:30] | Eight, seven, six… | 八 七 六 |
[30:34] | – Target out of range. – We gotta run. | -目标不在范围内 -我们得走了 |
[30:45] | It doesn’t reach. | 够不到 |
[30:46] | Hey, Maureen! Maureen! | 莫琳 莫琳 |
[30:50] | You stabbed me in the back, Maureen. | 你在我背后捅了我一刀 莫琳 |
[30:57] | Our fuel’s gone. | 我们的燃料没了 |
[31:00] | The Resolute’s gone. | 坚毅号走了 |
[31:06] | I’m stuck here, drifting nowhere till I die. | 我被困在太空中 无止境地漂浮到死 |
[31:10] | Hey, Maureen! You missed. | 莫琳 你没射中 |
[31:15] | And all because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[31:25] | You and your family. | 你和你的家人 |
[31:49] | Come on. | 走 |
[32:04] | Hurry. | 快 |
[32:06] | – What happened? – Get in the Chariot. | -发生了什么事 -到战车上去 |
[32:07] | What do you mean? What’s going on? | 什么意思 怎么了 |
[32:09] | – It got out. – What? | -它出来了 -什么 |
[32:13] | – Mom? – Get in now. | -妈妈 -立刻上车 |
[32:17] | Seal the doors. It’ll maintain pressure long enough. | 把门封死 会保持足够久的压力 |
[32:20] | – Mom, we can help you. – Stay in there! | -妈妈 我们能帮你 -待在里面 |
[32:27] | Hey, where’s Will? | 威尔在哪 |
[32:38] | No, get out of there! No! Will! Hide! | 不 快离开那里 威尔 躲起来 |
[32:43] | You know who I am. It’s me. | 你知道我是谁 是我 |
[32:50] | – It’s Will Robinson. – What do we do? | -威尔·罗宾逊 -我们该怎么办 |
[32:59] | And we’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[33:11] | No! | 不 |
[33:19] | Get away from my kids! | 离我的孩子们远一点 |
[33:23] | Go! Tie yourself onto there. | 快去 把自己绑在上面 |
[33:33] | – Hold on tight. Okay? – Yeah. | -扶稳 好吗 -嗯 |
[33:54] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[34:14] | Air pressure stabilized. | 气压已稳定 |
[34:23] | Maybe I can jump for it. | 也许我能跳过去 |
[34:25] | No, wait! Look. | 不 等等 你看 |
[34:40] | What the hell is that? | 什么声音 |
[34:49] | – Did the seals hold? – Yeah. | -密封装置撑住了吗 -撑住了 |
[34:50] | Yeah. Yeah, Mom. They held. | 嗯 妈妈 撑住了 |
[35:09] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[35:33] | Judy! | 朱迪 |
[35:50] | – Why is it pointing at us? – Go! | -它为什么指着我们 -快走 |
[35:54] | You stay away from them! | 你不许接近他们 |
[36:00] | – Mom! – Mom! | -妈妈 -妈妈 |
[36:01] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[37:21] | I knew it was still you. | 我就知道你没变 |
[37:23] | Friends, Will Robinson. | 朋友 威尔·罗宾逊 |
[37:26] | Yeah. Yeah, friends. | 对 没错 朋友 |
[38:32] | Ship’s oxygen loss will reach critical levels | 两分钟后 飞船的失氧量 |
[38:34] | – in T-minus two minutes. – Mom. | -将达到危急水平 -妈妈 |
[38:36] | – Will, are you okay? – Yeah, I will be. | -威尔 你没事吧 -我会没事的 |
[38:45] | Mom, Will! | 妈妈 威尔 |
[38:48] | There’s a crack in the glass. We’re losing air. | 玻璃上有裂缝 我们正在失去空气 |
[38:51] | It’s not gonna hold. | 会撑不住的 |
[38:54] | The ramp won’t close. The hydraulics are damaged. | 坡道关不上 液压装置坏了 |
[39:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:01] | There’s a manual crank outside. | 外面有手动曲柄 |
[39:05] | Will, you can’t. | 威尔 你不能去 |
[39:08] | I have to. | 我必须去 |
[39:10] | Will, you can’t! | 威尔 你不能 |
[39:14] | What good is protecting me my whole life | 如果我不能长大保护你 |
[39:19] | if I can’t grow up to protect you? | 那保护我一辈子又有什么用 |
[39:28] | You be careful. | 小心一点 |
[40:38] | Once I shut the door, I’ll climb over to the rear airlock. | 我把门关上后 就爬到后面的气闸 |
[40:41] | That’s a long climb. | 那要爬很远 |
[40:44] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[40:47] | It’s gonna work. | 会成功的 |
[41:10] | Oxygen loss evaded. | 停止失氧 |
[41:12] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[41:16] | I did do it, didn’t I? | 我确实做到了 对吧 |
[41:22] | I’ll be waiting for you at the hatch. | 我到舱口等你 |
[41:55] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[41:58] | Will, are you okay? | 威尔 你没事吧 |
[42:06] | Will? | 威尔 |
[42:20] | – Dad! – I gotcha. | -爸爸 -我抓住你了 |
[42:24] | I gotcha, buddy. | 我抓住你了 儿子 |
[42:27] | Come on. Let’s go home. | 来 我们回家吧 |
[42:42] | I think it’s kind of cool. | 我觉得挺酷的 |
[42:45] | I have a scar too, buddy. | 我也有个伤疤 |
[42:47] | Wraps all the way from my waist– | 从我腰部一直延伸到… |
[42:48] | – All right. No. Uh-uh. – No! | -好了 别说 -不 |
[42:50] | Seventeen stitches. | 缝了17针 |
[42:52] | Used my best bottle of whiskey to clean it up. | 用了我最好的那瓶威士忌来清洗伤口 |
[42:54] | – I was passed out. – Story time is over now. | -我晕过去了 -说故事时间结束了 |
[42:56] | Blood everywhere. No, listen to me. | 血流得到处都是 不 听我说 |
[43:14] | There’s no sign of the Resolute. | 不见坚毅号的踪影 |
[43:16] | They’re long gone. | 他们早就走了 |
[43:19] | We’re on our own. | 我们要靠自己了 |
[43:23] | At least we’re all together. | 至少我们一家人都在一起 |
[43:27] | We almost weren’t. | 差点就不是了 |
[43:29] | If you hadn’t caught Will– | 如果你没抓住威尔… |
[43:31] | I wouldn’t have been able to | 如果你没有 |
[43:32] | if you hadn’t shot the harpoon the second time. | 再次发射鱼叉 我就无法接住他 |
[43:38] | Second time? | 再次 |
[44:01] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[44:10] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[44:11] | Shoot the harpoon again | 再次发射鱼叉枪 |
[44:12] | so John could climb back on the ship. | 让约翰爬回飞船 |
[44:19] | Because I was sorry. | 因为我当时感到抱歉 |
[44:22] | I still am. | 现在仍是 |
[44:25] | About everything. | 对所有事 |
[44:27] | Are you, really? | 真的吗 |
[44:32] | I said it ’cause it was the right thing to say. | 我说这些话是因为我该这么说 |
[44:37] | It’s what I do. | 这是我的强项 |
[44:41] | There’s no way I’m letting you out again. | 我绝对不会再放你出来 |
[44:56] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[45:19] | So, what are our options? | 我们有什么选项 |
[45:26] | If we ration our supplies, we could maybe survive | 如果我们定量分配食物 |
[45:30] | long enough for the heat to subside | 也许能撑到高温消退 |
[45:33] | and we could land again. | 然后再次降落 |
[45:37] | Land back down there? | 降落回那里吗 |
[45:41] | It would actually be more of a crash. | 说坠毁更准确一些 |
[46:00] | Maureen. | 莫琳 |
[46:11] | It’s the Resolute! | 是坚毅号 |
[46:16] | Robinsons, Jupiter 2, you are clear to dock. | 罗宾逊一家 木星2号 你们可以停靠了 |
[46:20] | You waited for us. | 你们等我们了 |
[46:21] | John, | 约翰 |
[46:23] | I represent every member of this colonist group, even you. | 我代表这个殖民组的每位成员 包括你 |
[46:31] | Victor… | 维克多 |
[46:34] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[46:36] | Sir, we’re near the orbit– | 长官 我们接近轨道了 |
[46:40] | Quickly, please, Robinson. We’ve stayed longer than we should. | 请你们快点 我们已经停留过久了 |
[46:43] | Actually, we’re out of fuel. | 事实上 我们没燃料了 |
[46:46] | Hold tight. We’ll come to you. | 等着 我们来接你们 |
[47:08] | It’s the noise the robot’s ship was making. | 是机器人飞船之前发出过的响声 |
[47:11] | So why is our ship making it? | 那我们的飞船为何也发出这声音 |
[47:31] | What’s going on? Why… Why are we turning around? | 怎么回事 我们为什么掉头了 |
[47:37] | Jupiter 2, is everything okay? | 木星2号 没事吧 |
[47:39] | I don’t know. It’s like we lost control of the ship. | 我不知道 我们好像失去了对飞船的控制 |
[48:26] | – Wait, where are we now? – I have no idea. | -等等 我们现在在哪 -我不知道 |
[48:36] | I do. | 我知道 |
[48:43] | I think we’re here. | 我想我们在这里 |
[48:46] | Where’s “here”? | “这里”是哪里 |
[48:56] | Danger. | 危险 |