时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:21] | – What was that? – J2’s no longer– | -那是什么? -木星2号已经… |
[01:27] | Captain, I’ve lost contact with the Robinsons. | 队长 我和罗宾逊一家失去联系了 |
[01:29] | – Anything? – Radar is clear. | -有发现吗? -雷达没有发现 |
[01:31] | Wait… contact. Bearing zero-six-zero. | 等等…有发现 方位060 |
[01:34] | Potential conjunction. | 潜在连接 |
[01:39] | What is that? | 那是什么? (七个月后) |
[02:30] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[03:09] | The new potassium ratio seems to be working out. | 新的钾元素比例似乎起作用了 |
[03:12] | It sure is. | 是啊 (木星号) |
[04:25] | Think this’ll work? | 你觉得能管用吗? |
[04:27] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[05:05] | Wake up. | 醒来吧 |
[05:09] | Mom! Get up here! | 妈妈!快上来! |
[05:18] | Hang on a sec. | 等一下 |
[05:20] | Oh, come on. This is both cruel and unusual. | 拜托 这太残酷了 也太不正常了 |
[05:23] | Do you have any influence over them? | 你对他们做了什么? |
[05:25] | I try not to abuse my power. | 我努力不去滥用权力了 |
[05:30] | ♪ The snow’s comin’ down… ♪ | |
[05:32] | -This was your top secret project? -Mm-hmm. | 这就是你的绝密计划吗? |
[05:34] | ♪ I’m watchin’ it fall ♪ | |
[05:37] | It was easier getting a tree from a lot in Glendale. | 在格兰岱尔弄一棵树要容易多了 |
[05:39] | This is the glowing moss from the shore. | 这是海岸的发光苔藓 |
[05:41] | -Look. Kinda reminds me of you know who. -Mm-hmm. | 看啊 让我想起了那个人 |
[05:44] | Maybe a little. | 也许有一点吧 |
[05:45] | ♪ The church bells in town… ♪ | |
[05:47] | -Happy Holidays, everybody! – You look different. | -大家假期快乐呀! -你看起来有点不一样 |
[05:50] | Yeah, he finally showered. | 是啊 他终于洗澡了 |
[05:51] | I want to smell good for Santa. | 圣诞节了 要香香的 |
[05:53] | – Can we open presents? – Yes! | -可以拆礼物了吗? -是啊! |
[05:54] | I wanna go first! I wanna go first. Okay. You guys, this right here | 我先来!好了 各位 看这里 |
[05:58] | is my very last bottle of whiskey. | 这是我最后一瓶威士忌 |
[06:00] | I want you to have it, in case of an emergency. | 我希望送给你们 以防万一 |
[06:03] | We haven’t had one of those in a while. | 我们好久没有喝过酒了 |
[06:05] | – Do we have to wait that long? -No. | -需要等那么久吗? |
[06:07] | Hey, Will. | -不用 威尔 |
[06:09] | Merry Christmas, buddy. | 圣诞快乐 伙计 |
[06:11] | Thanks, Dad! | 谢谢 爸爸! |
[06:12] | – Present time! – Let’s do this! | -礼物时间! -开始吧! |
[06:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:15] | Wow. | |
[06:26] | Ooh. | |
[06:29] | -Time you learned how to drive. | 该学开车了 |
[06:31] | I couldn’t exactly wrap the Chariot. | 我没办法把火战车包起来 |
[06:34] | -Nice! Yeah, buddy. -Thanks, Dad. | -太棒了 伙计! |
[06:36] | Um, you don’t actually need the key to drive, or lessons, or permission. | -谢谢 爸爸 其实不需要钥匙就能开车的 |
[06:40] | This is for Penny. | 也不用学习 或者许可 这是送给潘尼的 |
[06:45] | Um, how is it for Penny if everyone but Penny gets one? | 既然是给潘尼的 怎么除了潘尼 别人都有呢? |
[06:48] | Here. | 这是给你的 |
[06:49] | – Did she write this? -Thank you. | -是她写的吗? -谢谢 |
[06:52] | So, um… | 所以… |
[06:53] | Penny’s been writing kind of a memoir about our experience. | 潘尼一直在写关于我们经历的回忆录 |
[06:57] | It’s really good, so I published it. | 写得很棒 所以我就印出来了 |
[07:00] | -Wow! | -Wow! |
[07:01] | Are we really doing this? | 我们真要这样吗? |
[07:03] | It’s called Lost in Space. | 这本书叫《迷失太空》 |
[07:05] | Hmm, good title. | 标题不错 |
[07:06] | “Our Jupiter was hurtling through the atmosphere | “我们的木星号正在飞速穿过大气层 |
[07:08] | at 25 times the speed of sound. | 速度达到二十五倍音速 |
[07:11] | We were going to crash… | 我们要坠毁了… |
[07:13] | but for me | 但对我来说 |
[07:15] | this wasn’t the scary part. | 这并不是最可怕的部分 |
[07:18] | The scary part happened long before anything went wrong, | 在事情变糟之前 可怕的部分就已经发生了 |
[07:21] | when we were sailing merrily on a trip to Alpha Centauri, | 那是我们愉快地 航行到半人马座阿尔法星时 |
[07:24] | because the idea of space | 因为从我记事起 |
[07:27] | has scared me for as long as I can remember.” | 太空的概念就一直让我害怕” |
[07:30] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗? |
[07:31] | No interrupting. | 先别打断我 |
[07:32] | “I always thought space was darker than dark | “我一直认为 太空无比黑暗 |
[07:35] | and colder than cold, | 无比寒冷 |
[07:37] | and worst of all, empty. | 最可怕的是 空无一物 |
[07:41] | I can’t think of a lonelier place. | 我想不到更孤独的地方了 |
[07:44] | My mom thinks that space isn’t empty after all. | 我妈妈认为太空并非空无一物 |
[07:46] | That it’s filled with dark matter we just can’t see. | 而是充满了我们看不见的暗物质 |
[07:50] | I’m not a scientist like her. | 我不是她那样的科学家 |
[07:52] | I don’t believe in things just because they make the equations add up. | 不会因为它们能使等式成立 就去相信那些东西 |
[07:56] | I need to learn things for myself | 我需要自己学习 |
[07:58] | and that’s where the trouble always starts. | 这就总会产生问题了 |
[08:01] | But I’m getting ahead of myself. | 不过那是后话 |
[08:03] | This is the story of discovery… | 这是一段关于发现的故事… |
[08:06] | but not of strange new worlds. | 不是关于陌生新世界的 |
[08:08] | It’s about discovering what’s in the places you thought were empty. | 而是关于去发现 你认为空无一物的地方有什么 |
[08:12] | Sometimes | 有时候 |
[08:14] | it’s the invisible force of my family… | 是家人的无形力量 |
[08:17] | pulling at me, even when I can’t see them… | 牵引着我 即使我看不见他们… |
[08:22] | reminding me… | 也能提醒我… |
[08:26] | …that I’m never really alone. | 我永远不是一个人 |
[08:30] | And sometimes it’s about discovering | 有时候 |
[08:32] | horrible monsters that want to bite your face off.” | 是关于发现可怕的怪物 想要咬掉你的脸” |
[08:47] | During World War I… | 在一战期间… |
[08:50] | there was one Christmas | 有一年圣诞节 |
[08:52] | where the French and the Germans | 法军和德军 |
[08:54] | decided to stop shooting at one another | 决定不再兵戎相向 |
[08:56] | and came out of the trenches to celebrate together. | 爬出战壕 共同庆祝 |
[09:01] | Peace on Earth. | 地球和平 |
[09:03] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[09:05] | We’re not on Earth. | 我们不在地球上 |
[09:09] | I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. | 我只是想祝大家圣诞快乐 |
[09:11] | Now you have. | 谢谢了 |
[09:16] | Is that the breach alarm? | 这是破坏警报吗? |
[09:17] | On it. | 我去看看 |
[09:29] | How we doin’? | 怎么样了? |
[09:31] | Still in the green. | 还是绿色的 |
[09:32] | The winds are starting to shift, though. | 不过风向开始改变了 |
[09:34] | I think monsoon season’s finally coming. | 看来季风季节终于来了 |
[09:36] | Methane monsoon season. | 甲烷季风季节 |
[09:39] | There’ll be fewer rocks blown at us when the wind’s blowing from the sea. | 风从海上吹来时 吹在我们身上的沙砾会少一些 |
[09:44] | Anybody else think it’s ironic that on the last planet we were marooned | 大家觉得讽刺吗 我们在上一个星球孤立无援 |
[09:47] | because we ran out of fuel | 因为我们没有燃料了 |
[09:49] | and on this planet we have the fuel for air, | 但在这个星球上 空气就是燃料 |
[09:51] | but no way to use it? | 但我们却无法使用 |
[09:53] | -I don’t believe in irony. -Which is, in fact, ironic. | -我不相信讽刺 -但真的很讽刺 |
[09:56] | Hey, Will. You ready to roll? | 威尔 准备好了吗? |
[10:02] | Hey, untense your shoulders. Relaxed arms means more control. | 肩膀放松 胳膊放松更能控制好 |
[10:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:07] | Don’t pump the brakes unless you wanna stop. | 除非你想停下来 否则不要踩刹车 |
[10:10] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 明白 |
[10:12] | Say, why don’t we give it some more gas? | 想不想加点油呀? |
[10:14] | Gas? | 加油? |
[10:15] | It’s an expression from when I was young. | 那是我小时候的说法 |
[10:17] | Means more acceleration. | 就是说加加速 |
[10:20] | Oh. | |
[10:25] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么这么做? |
[10:26] | You don’t need to look at the speed right now. | 你现在不用看速度 |
[10:28] | I just want you to get a feel for the machine. | 我只想让你先找找开车的手感 |
[10:30] | Yeah. Feel for the machine. | 是啊 开车的手感 |
[10:34] | How’s this? | 现在怎么样? |
[10:36] | You’re doing great. | 你开得不错 |
[10:39] | Hey! | |
[10:41] | -I’ll race you. -Penny. | -我都要超过你了 -潘尼 |
[10:45] | Give him a break. He doesn’t want to hit anything. | 别烦他了 别撞到什么东西 |
[10:48] | There is nothing here to hit. | 也没什么东西可撞的 |
[10:50] | Your brother’s a man after my own heart. | 你弟弟很让我满意呢 |
[10:53] | Not enough attention is paid in this family | 这个家庭对谨慎行事的好处 |
[10:55] | to the benefits of a cautious approach. | 没有给予足够的重视 |
[10:57] | -Huh. It’s time to take out the trash. | 该把垃圾收出去了 |
[11:01] | Hey, please be gentle. | 轻一点 |
[11:02] | Just a friendly reminder: | 善意提示一下 |
[11:04] | these are the only ones we have left. | 我们只剩下这些了 |
[11:06] | They barely charge our space suits and our oxygen-generating system. | 刚刚够给太空服和供氧系统充电的 |
[11:09] | How many of these is it gonna take | 需要多少这种装置 |
[11:11] | for us to save enough power to actually take off? | 才能保存足够能量起飞呢? |
[11:14] | Well, given the Jupiter’s full launch system requirement’s | 考虑到木星号的发射系统 |
[11:17] | in the 200-kilowatt range, you’re gonna have to ask your mother. | 需要200千瓦的能量 你得问问你妈了 |
[11:22] | Knowing her, she’s probably still looking for a way to get us out of here. | 毕竟她可能还在想办法 让我们离开这里 |
[11:27] | Yeah, I hope so. | 是啊 希望是吧 |
[11:42] | How was your lesson? | 学得怎么样了? |
[11:44] | You know, I’m, uh, just getting a feel for the machine. | 我就是找找开车的感觉 |
[11:48] | Show’s about to start. | 节目要开始了 |
[12:12] | What’d you get me for Christmas? | 给我准备了什么圣诞礼物? |
[12:15] | This is what you give me every day. | 这是你每天都给我的 |
[12:17] | Well, you did this to yourself. | 这是你自作自受 |
[12:25] | Your mother must trust and depend on you a lot | 你妈一定很信任你 也很依赖你 |
[12:27] | to give you such an important job as looking after me. | 才给你如此重要的工作 让你看着我 |
[12:29] | Yeah, it’s right up there with mopping the floor | 还有拖地 |
[12:31] | -and cleaning out the carbon traps. | 以及清理碳收集器 |
[12:33] | I didn’t realize you were so undervalued. | 我没想到 你这么没有价值 |
[12:35] | Doesn’t seem fair. | 感觉不公平啊 |
[12:38] | Is that a new patch? | 又补了一块吗? |
[12:40] | Did that have anything to do with the alarm earlier? | 刚才的警报就是这事吗? |
[12:43] | I just want to know how safe I am here. | 我只是关心自己在这里是否安全 |
[12:46] | You’re as safe as you were yesterday, okay? | 你跟昨天一样安全的 好吗? |
[12:54] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[12:57] | Like clockwork, | 真是准时啊 |
[12:59] | down to the minute every 23 days. | 每23天一次 可以精确到分钟 |
[13:01] | How is… how is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢? |
[13:03] | There’s a remote spot in Venezuela | 在委内瑞拉 有一个偏远的地方 |
[13:05] | where they have lightning storms in the exact time and place | 在确切的时间和地点 会发生雷暴 |
[13:08] | 265 days a year, and nobody knows why that happens either. | 每年有265天 也没人知道为什么 |
[13:12] | -They call it the Beacon of Maracaibo. | 他们称之为马拉开波灯塔 |
[13:15] | And it’s guided sailors for centuries. | 几个世纪以来 一直是海员的向导 |
[13:20] | If you have clouds and sun, or two suns, | 如果有云和太阳 或者两个太阳 |
[13:24] | to heat them up, | 将其加热 |
[13:26] | you’re going to have lightning. | 就会产生雷暴 |
[13:29] | That much is true no matter where you are. | 不管在哪里 都是这样的 我玩够了 能给我一片薯片吗? |
[13:53] | You’ve got this. You’ve got this whole puzzle. | 你可以的 你可以把拼图都拼出来的 |
[13:56] | -You’re gonna figure it out. – See, here’s the thing… | -你能想出来的 |
[13:59] | – Hey. -Hey. | -事情是这样的… |
[14:06] | See, here’s the thing, the trick about puzzles is that… | 我跟你说 拼图的诀窍在于… |
[14:10] | -Wait, hold on. -Just finish that thought. | -等等 -先把这里拼完 |
[14:12] | -You can keep going. -Take your time. It’s fine. | -你可以继续限制着 -慢慢来 没事的 |
[14:16] | That was a good day. | 今天很开心 |
[14:18] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊 |
[14:23] | I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想… |
[14:26] | the lightning. | 雷暴的事 |
[14:28] | We could recharge the batteries then jumpstart the Jupiter. | 我们可以给电池充电 启动木星号 |
[14:31] | We could get off this planet. | 我们可以离开这个星球的 |
[14:33] | But to get to the storms, we’d have to fly. | 但要接近雷暴 我们必须飞过去 |
[14:35] | No, we don’t have to fly. | 不 我们不用飞过去的 |
[14:45] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[14:46] | People have been using this technology for thousands of years. | 这种技术 人们已经使用了几千年了 |
[14:50] | -Why are you bringing this up now? -The winds are changing | -你为什么突然想要那么做? -风向在改变 |
[14:52] | and I– I think we have a window. | 我觉得现在有机会 |
[14:54] | And if we miss it, it’s– It’s going to be another year. | 如果错过了 就要再等一年了 |
[14:57] | This is about that thing in the garage. | 是因为车库里的事吧 |
[14:59] | That thing in the garage | 车库里的事情 |
[15:02] | brought us halfway across the universe. | 让我们穿越了半个宇宙 |
[15:05] | It’s the only way we’re gonna get to Alpha Centauri. | 只有这样 才能到达半人马座阿尔法星 |
[15:07] | I thought you’d given up on it. | 我以为你都放弃了 |
[15:09] | You don’t have to understand a tool to use it. | 使用工具 不一定需要了解它 |
[15:12] | The robot’s engine is inert, it’s as… asleep. | 机器人的引擎是惰性的 它睡着了 |
[15:17] | and the last time it worked | 上一次工作时 |
[15:18] | we were in space. | 我们就到太空里了 |
[15:19] | We just need to recreate those conditions. | 我们只需要重新创造那些条件 |
[15:21] | And what if you still can’t figure it out? | 如果你还是解决不了 那怎么办? |
[15:28] | Well, there are four other planets in this system. | 这个星系还有另外四个行星 |
[15:31] | I mean, maybe one of them is better. | 也许另外一个更好呢 |
[15:35] | I’m not risking the lives of our kids | 我不想用孩子们的生命去冒险 |
[15:39] | because things may be better. | 只是因为情况可能会更好 |
[15:40] | Things can always be better, | 总是有更好的情况存在 |
[15:42] | but sometimes you have to appreciate what you’ve got. | 但有时候 也要感恩当下拥有的 |
[15:53] | Our kids will never meet anyone new here. | 在这里 孩子们永远不会见到新人 |
[15:56] | No friends… to confide in, | 没有朋友可以倾诉 |
[16:01] | or to challenge them or to understand them. | 或者挑战他们 或者理解他们 |
[16:05] | They’ll never fall in love here. | 他们不会在这里坠入爱河 |
[16:07] | They’ll never have families of their own. | 不会有自己的家庭 |
[16:12] | Babe, they’ll never have what we have. | 宝贝 他们没法拥有我们所拥有的 |
[16:16] | We have to leave. | 我们必须离开 |
[16:18] | That one… | |
[16:20] | We have to try. | 我们必须尝试 |
[16:26] | I’m sorry. It’s too dangerous. | 抱歉 这样太危险了 |
[16:33] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[16:37] | We’ll revisit this in a year. | 一年后 我们再讨论这个问题 |
[17:16] | No, no, no! | 不要啊 |
[17:29] | John? | 约翰? |
[17:32] | – Mom, what’s going on? -John? | -妈妈 怎么了? -约翰? |
[17:34] | – Mom? | – Mom? -妈妈? -妈妈? |
[17:35] | – Mom? -Dad? | 爸爸? |
[17:38] | -John? – Dad? | -约翰? |
[17:42] | Ah! | -爸爸? |
[17:44] | Get my com pack. | 把我的装备拿来 |
[17:45] | Come on. Come on. | -好的 快去! -快点 |
[17:46] | -John, get out of there! -Dad! | -约翰 快出来! -爸爸! |
[17:49] | Dad! Dad, come on! Dad! | 爸爸!快回来!爸爸! |
[17:51] | Mom! | |
[17:52] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[17:53] | -Penny! Penny, help! -Go! | -潘尼!帮帮我! -快去! |
[17:55] | Dad, please! | 爸爸 |
[17:56] | – John! | 拜托! 约翰! |
[17:57] | -Dad! – Okay! | 爸爸! |
[17:59] | Make sure you close it behind me, okay? | 让开!等我进去 你就把这里关上 好吗? 你太莽撞了! |
[18:03] | Get back! | 快回来! |
[18:06] | John! | 约翰! |
[18:07] | -Come on, John. We gotta go, buddy. | 约翰 快点 我们得出去 |
[18:09] | -Get up, get up, get up. Come on. – Dad! | -快起来 -爸爸! |
[18:11] | I said get back! | 快点!快点回来! |
[18:13] | Come on! Okay. | 快点!好的 |
[18:14] | -Hang on. Come on, come on, come on. | 坚持住 爸爸? |
[18:23] | -John! – Is he okay? Is he okay? | 他还好吗? |
[18:33] | Once the patch gave away the atmosphere just forced its way in, | 一旦补丁脱落 大气就会强行进入 |
[18:37] | sharp as a knife. | 像小刀一样 |
[18:41] | How we gonna fix this? | 我们要怎么修复呢? |
[18:44] | It’ll be difficult. | 这就难了 |
[18:53] | We’re leaving. | 我们离开吧 |
[18:57] | We are? | 是吗? |
[18:59] | We can do that? | 我们可以吗? |
[19:02] | Tell them your plan. | 把你的计划告诉他们吧 |
[19:03] | What plan? | 什么计划? 我拿好了 |
[19:13] | I got it. | 加油 用力推! |
[19:30] | You got it? | 你那可以了吗? |
[19:41] | Where is it? | 在哪呢? |
[19:44] | -Have you seen the Jupiter flight manual? -I’m the flight manual. | 你看到木星号飞行手册了吗? -我就是飞行手册 |
[19:46] | -What do you need to know? -Okay. | 你想知道什么? -好 |
[19:58] | This is Will Robinson of the 24th Colonist Group. | 我是威尔罗宾逊 来自第24殖民小组 |
[20:02] | I’m making a record of this, because it seems | 我在进行记录 因为看起来… |
[20:05] | we’re the first humans to try and turn a spaceship into a sailboat. | 我们是第一批 尝试把宇宙飞船变成帆船的人类 |
[20:17] | Don! | 唐! |
[20:18] | I’m trying! | 我在努力了! |
[20:19] | Won’t you just give me a second. | 给我一点时间 |
[20:22] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[20:25] | I got it. I got it. I got it. Okay. | 我来吧 好了 大家一起 |
[20:28] | Be careful! Is that good? | 小心点!可以了吗? |
[20:42] | By historic standards, it’s a pretty easy journey. | 以历史标准衡量 这是一段非常容易的旅程 |
[20:45] | I’m hoping to achieve a speed of four to five knots. | 我希望达到4到5节的速度 |
[20:48] | At a hundred nautical miles per day, | 以每天100海里的速度 |
[20:50] | that’ll make it a two-day trip. | 就只需要两天 |
[20:52] | Then we recharge the ship’s battery in the middle of a giant lightning storm. | 然后我们在雷暴中 给飞船电池充电 |
[20:55] | First, we need to get there. | 我们需要先到达那里 |
[20:56] | It’s basically a straight shot. We have to avoid this archipelago here, | 基本就是走直线 但要避开这个群岛 |
[21:00] | because it has a pretty jagged coastline. | 因为海岸线非常崎岖 |
[21:02] | Um, how jagged? | 有多崎岖? |
[21:03] | If we hit it, we sink. | 如果撞上 就会沉了 |
[21:04] | Which is why we are gonna steer well clear of it. | 所以我们要尽量躲避 |
[21:07] | You said the monsoon winds are changing by the day. | 你说季风每天都在变化 |
[21:09] | They gonna push us in the direction of the jagged coastline? | 不会把我们推到崎岖的海岸线吗? |
[21:12] | Once the winds change, yes, | 如果风向改变 那是会的 |
[21:13] | but we have plenty of time to get there before that happens. | 但在风向改变之前 我们有足够时间 |
[21:16] | And luckily, your father has spent half of his life on boats, | 幸运的是 你爸大半辈子都是在船上度过的 |
[21:20] | and he’s a pretty seasoned captain. | 他是经验丰富的船长 |
[21:22] | We’ve been just a family for a while. | 我们最近都是家人的身份 |
[21:26] | We have to remember how to be a crew again. | 我们必须记住 如何再成为一个团队 |
[21:29] | Tomorrow’s a big day. | 明天就是大日子了 |
[21:31] | Let’s get some rest. | 先去好好休息吧 |
[21:38] | Hey. | |
[21:40] | Practicing your knots with your gloves on? | 戴着手套练习打结吗? |
[21:43] | Just trying to be prepared. | 我就是想做好准备 |
[21:45] | If we get the robot engine going, | 如果我们启动机器人引擎 |
[21:48] | it can take us anywhere, right? | 它会把我们带到任何地方的 对吧? |
[21:51] | Well, it should take us directly to the colony on Alpha Centauri. | 应该会直接把我们带到 半人马座阿尔法星的殖民地 |
[21:59] | I’m not going without him. | 没有他 |
[22:04] | Um… | 我不会去的 |
[22:06] | How would we even know where to look for the robot? | 我们怎么知道去哪里找机器人呢? |
[22:09] | It’s not like he left you a map | 他又没有给你留下地图 |
[22:11] | or breadcrumbs to follow. | 或面包屑 让你循着踪迹走 |
[22:13] | Maybe he did. | 也许他有呢 |
[22:15] | They’re just not on this tiny strip of beach. | 只不过不在这一小片海滩上 |
[22:23] | Maybe they’re out there. | 也许在其他地方 |
[22:37] | How come she wrote more about you than me? | 在她的书里 你的戏份怎么会比我多呢? |
[22:40] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. That’s enough. | 好吧 够了 |
[22:42] | -You know that’s Daddy’s special juice. | 你知道那是爸爸的特别果汁 |
[22:44] | You’re too young… | 你太年轻了… |
[22:50] | You made me look good. | 你把我写的很好呢 |
[22:53] | Artistic license. | 艺术手法 |
[22:55] | God, it’s been a while since I did anything worth writing about. | 天啊 我很久没做过值得写的事情了 |
[22:59] | Do you really want to go that bad? | 你真的那么想去吗? |
[23:01] | I’ve been working my whole life | 我一生都在努力 |
[23:04] | for the opportunity to do something that actually matters. | 希望得到机会 做一些真正重要的事 |
[23:07] | Growing the perfect ear of corn isn’t it. | 种出完美的玉米穗不算的 |
[23:10] | Nah, I would’ve stayed. | 不 我愿意留下来 |
[23:12] | Wanting to stay, | 想要留下来 |
[23:14] | it’s different than being afraid to go. | 跟担心离开 是两码事 |
[23:17] | I just, I don’t want to go through it all again. | 我只是不想再经历一次了 |
[23:22] | I don’t want to wonder if someone’s gonna have to save my life, or worse, | 我不想知道 是否有人会救我的命 或者更糟 |
[23:25] | if I have to save theirs. | 我是否要救别人的命 |
[23:28] | I just want things to be normal. | 我只希望能够一切正常 |
[23:31] | Normal is out there somewhere. | 正常就在其他地方 |
[23:34] | We just have to find it. | 我们得去追寻 |
[23:37] | Hey. | |
[23:39] | I won’t let you flub up anything on deck. | 我不会让你搞砸这件事的 |
[23:44] | By the way, I think Dad read it all in one sitting. | 对了 我觉得爸爸是一口气读完的 |
[23:50] | Is that Mom’s copy? | 这是妈妈那本吗? |
[23:53] | Um… | |
[23:56] | Yeah, I’m sure she’ll get around to it. | 是啊 她肯定会找时间看的 |
[24:32] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里? |
[24:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:37] | You know, I’m a pretty good sailor myself. | 你知道 我是一个很棒的水手 |
[24:39] | Hm, I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[24:55] | All right, Robinsons. | 好了 罗宾逊家的人们 |
[24:57] | Everybody hold on tight. | 大家都抓稳了 |
[24:59] | Last chance. You sure she’ll float? | 最后问你一次 确定能浮起来? |
[25:01] | She’ll float. | 一定会的 |
[25:03] | Anchors aweigh. | 起锚了 |
[25:06] | Whoa! | |
[25:09] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[25:10] | Okay, everyone, man your stations. | 好了 各就各位 |
[25:13] | We’re trying to sail downwind without the use of a rudder, | 我们先试着顺风航行 暂不用舵 |
[25:15] | so you’re gonna have to raise and lower the halyards | 所以你们要升降吊索 |
[25:17] | to keep us on course. | 来保持航向 |
[25:19] | Halyards? | 吊索? |
[25:21] | Ropes. Work the sails up and down. | 就是绳索 能够控制风帆 |
[25:24] | So halyard’s just a fancy name for rope? | 所以吊索就是一种好听的说法吗? |
[25:26] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[25:27] | If the ship starts turning to port, | 如果飞船开始转向港口了 |
[25:29] | you’ll lower the starboard halyards, and vice versa. | 那将降低右舷吊索 反之亦然 |
[25:33] | Raise the halyards! | 升起吊索! |
[25:41] | I’ve gotta hand it to you, Maureen. | 我真是佩服你 莫伦 |
[25:43] | A million little details needed to make this voyage a success, | 要让航行成功 需要注意无数细节 |
[25:47] | and you thought of almost everything. | 你想得几乎很周全了 |
[25:49] | -Almost? -Almost. | -几乎? -几乎 |
[25:52] | Anyone know the fancy word for what we’re doing right now? | 我们在做的事 有谁知道如何形容吗? |
[26:01] | Sailing. | 航行 |
[26:02] | ♪ I just want to celebrate ♪ | |
[26:04] | ♪ Another day of livin’ ♪ | |
[26:07] | ♪ I just want to celebrate ♪ | |
[26:10] | ♪ Another day of life ♪ | |
[26:13] | ♪ I put my faith in the people… ♪ | |
[26:15] | Moving at a pretty good clip now. | 当前速度还不错 |
[26:16] | You’ve gotta admit, it’s pretty awesome, Penny. | 必须承认 |
[26:19] | Oh, God. | 感觉挺酷的 |
[26:21] | Mmm… | 潘尼 |
[26:22] | Penny? Penny? | 潘尼? |
[26:25] | ♪ Round, round, round, round ♪ | |
[26:29] | ♪ Round, round, round, round ♪ | |
[26:32] | ♪ Don’t go round… ♪ | |
[26:37] | I’m not in the mood. | 我没心情 |
[26:38] | Put an earplug in one ear! | 一只耳朵塞上耳塞! |
[26:40] | What? | 什么? |
[26:41] | Put an earplug in one ear. | 在一只耳朵里塞上耳塞! |
[26:45] | It always works for me. | 这样对我管用 |
[26:48] | I’m not vomiting out of my ear. | 我又不是从耳朵里吐东西出来 |
[26:50] | It’ll help with the motion sickness. | 可以帮助缓解眩晕 |
[26:53] | What have you got to lose? You’ve already lost your lunch. | 试试也无妨 反正已经吐干净了 (雷暴) |
[27:29] | John? | 约翰? |
[27:30] | Can we increase the speed by a couple of knots? | 速度能提高几节吗? |
[27:33] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[27:34] | Uh, the barometric pressure’s dropping. | 气压在下降 |
[27:36] | I… I think there’s a monsoon developing behind us. | 我觉得我们身后正在形成季风 |
[27:38] | Is that the electrical storm we’re heading for? | 是我们目标的雷暴吗? |
[27:41] | No. This is something else. Something we don’t want any part of. | 不是 是另一回事 是我们不想遇到的东西 |
[27:45] | I can get you a couple of knots. | 我可以提高几节速度 |
[27:46] | Then we’ll be fine. | 那就最好了 |
[27:49] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[27:51] | It’s so 19th century trying to guess oncoming weather | 这简直是19世纪的事了 去预测天气 |
[27:53] | with a thermometer, a wind gauge and a pressure reader. | 使用温度计、风速计和气压计 |
[27:55] | How about a tomato? | 你吃番茄吗? |
[27:56] | Oh, that would be perfect. | 那就太好了 |
[27:58] | Oh, you’re feeling better! | 你感觉好点了呀! |
[28:00] | Yeah, Dr. Smith showed me this earplug thing and it worked. | 是啊 史密斯博士让我塞上耳塞 真管用呢 |
[28:04] | You shouldn’t listen to anything she says. | 你不应该听信她的话 |
[28:06] | You know better. | 你懂的 |
[28:07] | Don’t let her get in your head. | 不要被她左右了 |
[28:09] | Well, I would still be vomiting. | 那我现在肯定还在吐呢 |
[28:11] | Maybe you shouldn’t be spending so much time with her. | 你别跟她在一起那么长时间了 (陀思妥耶夫斯基 《罪与罚》) |
[28:25] | This isn’t on the schedule. | 还没到送饭时间呢 |
[28:27] | The beans are gross, but everything else is good. | 豆子很恶心 不过其他东西味道还行 |
[28:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:35] | Thanks for the tip. | 谢谢你的窍门 |
[28:52] | Penny! | 潘尼! |
[28:53] | Stop the ship! | 让飞船停住! |
[28:54] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[28:56] | Tell your dad to loft the sails! | 让你爸把帆卷起来! |
[28:59] | He needs to stop us now! | 必须赶紧停下来! |
[29:06] | God. | 天啊 |
[29:08] | – Everyone okay? – Yeah, yeah. | -大家还好吗? -是啊 |
[29:11] | What the hell did we hit? | 我们到底撞上什么了? |
[29:27] | We always knew it was risky. | 我们一直知道是有风险的 |
[29:29] | So, we’re stuck here? | 所以我们卡在这里了吗? |
[29:31] | Right now we are. | 目前是的 |
[29:33] | I think we caught a break. | 我觉得我们运气还不错 |
[29:34] | The hull seems to be intact, but in the meantime, | 船体似乎完好无损 但与此同时 |
[29:37] | let’s not hit anything ever again. | 最好别再撞到什么了 |
[29:39] | The pressure’s dropped a lot lower. | 气压降低了很多 |
[29:40] | Okay, does everybody else know what that means? | 好吧 其他人知道这是什么意思吗? |
[29:43] | -The monsoon’s coming. – Couldn’t have just said that? | -季风要来了 -你说得轻巧 |
[29:45] | Look, if we’re still stuck here when the monsoon hits, | 如果季风到来 我们还困在这里 |
[29:47] | the ship’s gonna totally crack apart. | 那飞船就会四分五裂了 |
[29:51] | Not necessarily “totally crack apart,” maybe a little crack. | “四分五裂”有点夸张 不过撕裂总是难免的 |
[29:54] | -I’ll figure it out. -Guys, | -我会想办法的 -各位 |
[29:56] | let’s go up on deck, draw in the sails. | 我们去甲板上吧 把帆收起来 |
[29:59] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[30:01] | I’ll go check on Ceedra. Great talk, by the way. | 我去看看二氧化碳去除器 刚才聊得很开心 |
[30:09] | If you have to go to the bathroom, just hold it. | 如果你要去厕所 就先忍忍 |
[30:12] | I knew we were going to hit that reef. | 我知道我们要撞上暗礁的 |
[30:16] | I could see the cross-currents. | 我能看见逆流 |
[30:19] | A good sailor can do that. | 好水手都可以的 |
[30:22] | No knock on your husband. | 我不是贬低你丈夫 |
[30:24] | Oh, you’re a sailor? | 你是水手吗? |
[30:26] | How did you learn to sail? | 你怎么学航行的? |
[30:27] | What does it matter if I can help? | 反正我能帮忙 这重要吗? |
[30:29] | I don’t believe a word you say. | 我不相信你的话 |
[30:31] | Ask Penny. | 你问问潘尼 |
[30:33] | I can be useful! | 我可以帮忙的! |
[30:34] | You’re not getting out of there no matter how hard you try. | 无论你如何尝试 我都不会让你出来的 |
[30:53] | Hey, look. | 别紧张 |
[30:53] | I know you’re cranky and overworked, okay? I’ve been there. | 我知道你脾气暴躁 工作过度 我也有过这种体会 |
[30:57] | That’s why I need you to hold on a little bit longer. | 所以我才需要你再坚持一下 |
[30:59] | Hm? | |
[31:02] | Come on, baby, | 加油 宝贝 |
[31:03] | we all need to keep breathing. | 我们都需要呼吸 |
[31:04] | That’s why I’m asking you. | 所以我才求你 |
[31:05] | Give me a little more. | 再坚持一下 |
[31:07] | Hey, Debbie, can you believe I’m sweet talkin’ | 黛比 |
[31:10] | a carbon dioxide removal assembly? | 你能相信 我在跟二氧化碳去除器聊天吗? |
[31:13] | Now I’m talking to a machine and a chicken. | 刚跟机器聊完 我又跟鸡聊了 |
[31:16] | I really need to get outta here. | 我真得离开这里了 |
[31:19] | – How long have we been here? – Too long. | 我们在这里多久了? 太久了 |
[31:23] | Didn’t the robot call this place “danger”? | 机器人没说这里“危险”吗? |
[31:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:26] | -We never should have left. -That’s not helping. | -我们就不该离开的 -这么说没用的 |
[31:28] | Someone needed to say it. | 总得有人说出来 |
[31:35] | Guys… | 各位… |
[31:40] | Guys, look. | 各位 看啊 |
[31:43] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[31:47] | No way! | 不是吧! |
[31:49] | – Did you call him here to help us? – He’s here? | -你让他来帮我们的吗? |
[32:01] | Hey. | -他来了吗? |
[32:08] | Hey, Will. | 嗨 威尔 |
[32:10] | I thought it was him, too. | 我也以为是他呢 |
[32:17] | I’ve been talking to Don. | 我跟唐聊过了 |
[32:20] | And, uh, we think we can scrape together enough power for a two-second burn. | 我们觉得可以收集足够的能量 进行两秒的燃烧 |
[32:26] | Might be enough to push us clear. | 也许足够让我们脱身 |
[32:30] | That’s it. | 有了 |
[32:32] | Really? That’s the answer? | 真的吗?这就是你的答案吗? |
[32:34] | No. You and Don are the answer. | 不 你和唐就是答案 |
[32:37] | We are? | 是吗? |
[32:39] | Using the popouts is a hell of a way to lever us off the reef. | 利用弹窗真是 让我们离开礁石的好办法 |
[32:46] | It’s my own fault for being the strongest guy here. | 只怪我是这里最强壮的人 |
[32:50] | You’re a close second. | 你算第二 就差一点 |
[32:57] | Whoa! We’re free! | 哇噢!我们自由了! |
[32:58] | At least we won’t be here when the storm hits. | 至少风暴来时 我们不会卡在这里了 |
[33:00] | No, we’ll be out there. | 不 我们还有危险的 |
[33:01] | -Any chance we can outrun it? -Not anymore. | -我们能赶在前面吗? -没戏了 |
[33:03] | Suit up. Crew on deck. | 穿好衣服 都去甲板 |
[33:14] | Reef the sails! | 收起风帆! |
[33:23] | Hold on to me. | 抓紧我 |
[33:24] | We’re gonna have to weather this storm out the best we can. | 我们得尽可能地挺过这场风暴 |
[33:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:42] | That is exactly what I wanted to avoid. | 这正是我想要避免的 |
[33:45] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[33:46] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[33:47] | When we hit the reef it seems we sprung a leak after all, | 撞到暗礁时 似乎还是漏水了 |
[33:50] | and it’s dripping into Ceedra. | 滴到二氧化碳去除器里了 |
[33:52] | If that shorts out, we’re dead. | 如果短路 我们就完蛋了 |
[33:53] | I like breathing as much as you do. | 我跟你一样喜欢呼吸的 |
[33:56] | Can you patch it? | 你能修补吗? |
[33:57] | I’m working on it. | 我正尽力修呢 |
[33:59] | Just promise me we won’t hit anything else. | 跟我保证 不会再撞到其他东西了 |
[34:08] | We won’t hit anything else. | 我们不会撞到其他东西了 |
[34:10] | Look, Ceedra. | 听着 去除器 |
[34:11] | If we could just hold on together until the storm passes, | 如果我们能坚持到风暴过去 |
[34:14] | -I would really ap– | 我绝对会… |
[34:16] | Okay, that’s not holding it together, baby! | 好吧 这可不像能坚持住的样子! |
[34:22] | All right, I’m done! | 好了 我搞定了! |
[34:23] | You’re doing a great job! | 干得漂亮! |
[34:25] | -Okay, we’re… we’re done here! – Head down below. | 好的 我们这边好了! 准备下去吧 |
[34:28] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[34:31] | Hey, Jude, take my hand. Come on. | 朱迪 抓住我的手 |
[34:35] | Will! Get down! | 威尔!下来吧! |
[34:40] | Will! | 威尔! |
[34:41] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[34:45] | Will! | 威尔! |
[34:46] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[34:47] | Come on! | 坚持住! |
[34:51] | Will! | 威尔! |
[34:54] | Will! | 威尔! |
[34:55] | – Come on, Will! | 坚持住 威尔!抓住他啊! |
[34:58] | Got him? You got him. Okay, we’ve got him. | 好的 抓住他了 |
[35:02] | Dad, hold your breath. Hold your breath. | 爸爸 保持呼吸 保持呼吸 |
[35:04] | We need to get them inside! | 我们得让他们回到里面! |
[35:06] | Mom! Mom! We need you in the med bay! | 妈妈!快去医疗舱! |
[35:10] | – Dad? – You’re gonna be okay. | -爸爸? |
[35:12] | Ah! | -你会没事的 |
[35:13] | I’ve gotta get back up there! | 我要回去! |
[35:14] | Oh, no, you will not! We have to sail the ship! | 不行!不能出去! 我们要驾驶这艘船! |
[35:16] | -We don’t know how to sail in this. -Mom! We need your help! | 我们不知道怎么航行啊 -妈!我们得帮她! |
[35:19] | – What do we do? – Mom? Mom? | -该怎么办? 妈妈? |
[35:21] | What do we do? | 该怎么办? |
[35:23] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[35:26] | You really know how to sail? | 你真知道怎么航行吗? |
[35:28] | We’re wasting time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[35:29] | If this is another lie, it’ll be your last. | 如果你又是在撒谎 你就死定了 |
[35:43] | Well, this is a sign of the Apocalypse. | 这是世界末日的征兆啊 |
[35:52] | Oh! | |
[35:57] | Smith, what do we do? | 史密斯 我们该怎么办? |
[36:01] | Smith! | 史密斯! |
[36:04] | I knew this was a mistake! | 我就知道这是错的! |
[36:05] | -Raise the sails. -But we just brought them down! | -把帆升起来 -我们刚卷起来的! |
[36:07] | We need speed! | 我们需要加速! |
[36:09] | We’re too close to the rocks already. We need to go around. | 距离岩石太近了 我们得绕开 |
[36:11] | We can’t go around! | 不能绕开!必须穿过去! |
[36:12] | -We have to go through! – Through rocks? | -穿过岩石吗? |
[36:15] | Raise the sails! Let’s go! | -升起风帆!我们走吧! |
[36:23] | – Judy! – Hey! Penny, hold on! | 朱迪!你能坚持住吗? 没有你 |
[36:25] | Hey, I can’t do this without you. | 我做不来的 是啊 |
[36:28] | Yeah, okay. Yeah, I’m getting up. | 好的 我站起来了 |
[36:32] | Smith! | 史密斯! |
[36:34] | – Go! -Go! | -走吧! -走吧! |
[36:37] | Good? | 还好吗? |
[37:02] | Gotcha. We need to get the sail up now! | 好了 我们得把帆升起来! |
[37:09] | Raise the sails! | 把帆升起来! |
[37:23] | -Dad! | 爸爸! |
[37:27] | Are we going faster? | 我们在加速吗? |
[37:39] | Maureen, what’s happening? | 莫伦 怎么回事? |
[37:40] | We’re picking up speed. | 我们在加速呀 |
[37:42] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[37:44] | Be careful. | 小心一点 |
[37:46] | We’re way past that… but I appreciate the sentiment. | 小心也没用了…但我谢谢你的提醒 |
[37:49] | You look worried. | 你看起来很担心 |
[37:50] | That’s just my normal face now. | 这是我的正常表情 |
[37:53] | Hey, Will, I trust your Mom. | 威尔 我相信你的妈妈 |
[37:57] | But… Mom’s not in charge anymore. | 但是…现在不是妈妈在负责 |
[38:13] | John… | 约翰… |
[38:14] | We need to shift the weight to leeward. | 我们需要把重心移向下风 |
[38:16] | Get the load side lower any way you can! | 得尽量让负荷端降低! |
[38:19] | The Chariot. | 火战车 |
[38:25] | The Chariot weighs two tons. | 火战车有两吨重 |
[38:28] | Dad! Dad, are you okay? | 爸爸!你还好吗? |
[38:30] | -You’re gonna have to do this. -I am? | -需要你来做了 -我吗? |
[38:32] | Turn radius is tight, so you’re gonna have to floor it. | 转弯半径很短 所以你得快点加速 |
[38:34] | But I’ll crash. | 但我会撞车的 |
[38:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:37] | Put your seat belt on. And Will… | 系好安全带吧 威尔… |
[38:40] | don’t overthink it. | 不要想太多 |
[38:41] | Go! | 去吧! |
[38:47] | We’re not gonna make it! | 我们做不到的! |
[38:55] | No thinking. | 不要多想 |
[39:08] | – Pull! -Pull! | -拉啊! |
[39:10] | Pull! | -拉啊! |
[39:11] | Pull! Pull! – Oh! | 拉啊! |
[39:26] | That’s the power of teamwork. | 这就是团队的力量 |
[39:28] | You do know how to sail! | 你真懂航行啊! |
[39:31] | Sometimes I actually tell the truth. | 有时候我也会说实话的 |
[39:40] | Hey, Will! You okay? What happened? | 威尔!你还好吗?怎么了? |
[39:45] | I gave it gas. | 我加油了 |
[39:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:51] | Judy! | 朱迪! |
[39:52] | -That’s sailing. Good job. | 航行很出色 |
[39:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[39:59] | Lungs’ll heal. | 肺脏会恢复的 |
[40:01] | My legs are tired. | 我的腿好累 |
[40:02] | And my arms are tired. | 我的胳膊也好累 |
[40:04] | And there are parts of my body that I was previously unaware of that are very tired. | 还有其他一些部位 没想到也很累了 |
[40:07] | Well, you did good. | 你干得很漂亮 |
[40:10] | Yeah, ’cause you were there. | 是啊 因为有你在 |
[40:12] | I’m happy to report that I’ve repaired Ceedra. | 很高兴跟大家汇报 我把二氧化碳去除器修好了 |
[40:15] | -That’s right, Judy, I am amazing. | 是啊 朱迪 我就是那么厉害 |
[40:17] | And in an evident karmic exchange, | 而在业力交换中 |
[40:20] | this space ghost over here trashed the Chariot. | 这位太空幽灵把火战车撞毁了 |
[40:25] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[40:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:28] | Wow! Let’s all remember this moment, you know, | 大家都记住这一刻吧 |
[40:31] | -in case she wants to yell at me again. | 以防她又对我大喊大叫 |
[40:37] | I’ve secured the deck. | 我搞定甲板了 |
[40:47] | Okay. | |
[41:14] | I know what you’re thinking, Maureen. | 我知道你在想什么 莫伦 |
[41:17] | How could I have gotten these burns? | 我怎么会被烧伤的? |
[41:20] | What if the greenhouse contamination wasn’t an accident? | 如果温室污染不是意外呢? |
[41:25] | What if someone peeled off the patch on purpose? | 如果是有人故意把补丁扯下来的呢? |
[41:31] | But if that were even possible, it would mean | 但如果这是真的 那就意味着 |
[41:33] | for the last seven months I wasn’t as locked up as you thought. | 过去的七个月里 我并没有像你想的那样被关起来 |
[41:37] | Maybe someone like me, | 也许像我这样的人 |
[41:39] | who’s been incarcerated a few times, | 被监禁过几次的人 |
[41:41] | would be able to break out; | 是能够逃脱的 |
[41:44] | come and go as I please | 来去自如 |
[41:46] | and you would never know. | 而你都完全不知道 |
[41:50] | If any of that were true, you’d owe me, Maureen. | 如果是真的 你就欠我一个人情 莫伦 |
[41:54] | We’ve gotten everything we both wanted. | 我们都得到了想要的一切 |
[41:59] | John was never gonna leave that dirty scrap of land. | 约翰永远不会离开那片肮脏的土地 |
[42:02] | Because I was the bad guy | 因为我是坏人 |
[42:04] | you didn’t have to be. | 你不用做坏人了 |
[42:09] | Not much point in locking me up anymore. | 没必要再把我关起来了 |
[42:15] | Please, let me help. | 让我来帮忙吧 |
[42:17] | I’ve been freeloading for months eating your delicious homegrown food. | 几个月来 我一直在免费享用你们家的美味食品 |
[42:20] | So, what, now she’s part of the family? | 她也成为家庭成员了吗? |
[42:22] | Less work for me. | 我的工作可以少一点 |
[42:24] | Yeah? You’d better watch yourself. | 是吗?你最好管好自己 |
[42:27] | I don’t want trouble. | 我也不想出乱子 |
[42:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[43:18] | So I learned how to drive. | 我学会开车了 |
[43:22] | And today, for the first time, I drove by myself. | 今天也是我第一次独自驾驶 |
[43:28] | I crashed. | 我撞车了 |
[43:33] | I wish you’d been there to see it. | 真希望你能看到这一切 |
[43:40] | Everyone thinks the only reason I miss you | 大家都觉得 我之所以会想你 |
[43:44] | is because you help us out of trouble… | 是因为你帮我们脱离麻烦… |
[43:48] | but we do okay on our own. | 但我们自己也可以的 |
[43:52] | I just miss you ’cause we’re friends. | 我想你 是因为我们是朋友 |
[43:56] | So, the whole reason I was crashing the Chariot | 所以我撞坏火战车 |
[44:01] | is because we’ve been sailing across the ocean… | 是因为我们要航行驶过大海… |
[44:04] | in the Jupiter… | 在木星上… |
[44:06] | with sails, real sails, if you can believe it. | 用真正的风帆 你能相信吗? |
[44:12] | Me, Judy and Penny made a pretty good crew… | 我、朱迪和潘尼配合得不错… |
[44:16] | until it was just me and Judy because Penny was too busy throwing up. | 后来只有我和朱迪了 因为潘尼一直在吐 |
[44:23] | We made it, babe. | 我们成功了 宝贝 |
[44:27] | Pretty soon, we’re gonna be off this planet. | 我们很快就能离开这个星球了 |
[44:31] | I didn’t want it all to end. | 我不想一切都结束 |
[44:35] | We’re surrounded by water we can’t drink | 我们周围都是无法饮用的水 |
[44:37] | and air we can’t breathe. | 以及无法呼吸的空气 |
[44:39] | But we made our home here. | 但我们在这里建立了家园 |
[44:42] | Finally, we were all together again. | 我们总算又能重聚在此 |
[44:47] | We’re still together. | 我们还是在一起的 |
[44:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[44:52] | Do you see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[44:53] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[44:55] | Are those more shoals? | 那些是浅滩吗? |
[44:58] | – I don’t like this. | 我可不喜欢这样 |
[45:01] | We’re caught in the current. We’ve gotta slow down. | 我们被水流困住了 我们得慢下来 |
[45:06] | What are we looking at? | 前面是什么呀? |
[45:12] | Is that a waterfall? | 那是瀑布吗? |
[45:15] | Go! | -快走! -快走 |
[45:15] | Go, go, go, go, go. Come on, come on, come on! Strap in! | 快点! 系好安全带! |
[45:18] | – Hurry! | 快点! |
[45:22] | Will, come on! | 威尔 快点! |
[45:24] | Can we just get where we’re going once without crashing? | 就不能不坠毁直接到达目的地吗? |
[45:28] | Everyone, hold on. We’re going over. | 大家坚持住 我们要转向了 |
[45:32] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[45:40] | Okay. Hey, Penny? Penny, Will, are you okay? | 好了 潘尼 威尔 你们还好吗? |
[45:42] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:44] | -Okay, we’re good, right? – Belts off. We gotta go. | -好 我们没事了? -解开安全带 |
[45:46] | – Yeah. – Mom? Dad? | 我们走 -是啊 -妈妈?爸爸? |
[46:09] | Well… | 嗯… |
[46:11] | we’re here. | 我们到了 |
[46:12] | That looks like metal down there. | 下面似乎是金属 |
[46:14] | That’s too straight. That can’t be natural. | 也太平了 肯定不是自然形成的 |
[46:16] | No. | 不是的 |
[46:18] | Somebody built this. | 是人为建造的 |
[46:21] | Who? | 谁建的呢? |