时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Astronomers at the Near Earth Object Office | |
[00:12] | discovered a sizable, unknown, celestial object that’s headed… | 发现一个体积极大的未知天体… |
[00:16] | One week ago today, the Earth was struck by a superbolide meteor | 一周前的今天 地球被一颗超级流星击中 |
[00:19] | at 9:37 Pacific Standard Time on Christmas night. | 时间为太平洋标准时间 圣诞节晚上9点37分 |
[00:22] | I’m currently standing at the edge of the quarantine zone in the… | 我现在站在隔离区的边缘… |
[00:25] | While the whole world was led to believe | 当整个世界都认为 |
[00:27] | that we had suffered from a natural disaster, | 我们遭受了自然灾害时 |
[00:30] | there were a few of us that knew the truth: | 我们中有一些人知道真相 |
[00:34] | that this disaster was anything but “natural.” | 这场灾害绝非“自然” |
[00:38] | The crashed alien ship. | 坠毁的外星飞船 |
[00:41] | Not just a ship… | 不只是飞船… |
[00:44] | a pilot. | 还有飞行员 |
[00:47] | Go! Go! | 走! |
[00:52] | – You telling me that thing… | 你是说那东西 |
[00:55] | …has been flying the Resolute? | 一直在驾驶坚毅号吗? |
[00:57] | In a manner of speaking. | 可以这么说 |
[01:09] | Secure. | 关牢了 |
[01:12] | Before we go in, | 我们进去之前 |
[01:13] | perhaps we should invite your son to join us. | 也许应该邀请你们的儿子一起 |
[01:17] | Will? | 威尔吗? |
[01:18] | We’ve been struggling to re-establish a connection with Scarecrow. | 我们一直试图重建与稻草人的联系 |
[01:21] | From what I’ve heard, Will has a unique– | 据我所知 威尔具有特殊的… |
[01:22] | Will is fine where he is. | 威尔就不用来了 |
[01:24] | I’m afraid Ben’s getting a little ahead of himself. | 我觉得本有点着急了 |
[01:28] | Hastings. | 我是哈斯丁斯 |
[01:31] | You were CC’d on the classified emails during the build. | 你在建造过程中 收到过抄送的机密邮件 |
[01:35] | I always wondered what you were in charge of. | 我一直想知道 你负责什么 |
[01:39] | Ready to find out? | 准备好揭晓了吗? |
[01:47] | I’m trusting you with this information. | 我信任你们 才给你们看的 |
[01:49] | Please don’t share it. | 不要告诉别人 |
[01:54] | The real Christmas star. | 真正的圣诞之星 |
[01:58] | Able to travel across galaxies | 能够穿越星系 |
[02:00] | at speeds we couldn’t even dream of. | 速度超乎我们的想象 |
[02:03] | First, we thought we could reverse engineer their technology, | 起初 我们认为 可以拆解他们的技术 |
[02:08] | but we were like Cro-Magnons | 但我们就像是克罗马尼昂人 |
[02:10] | trying to rebuild an airplane when we hadn’t even discovered fire. | 还没发现火种 就试图重建一架飞机 |
[02:15] | So you built the Resolute around the crashed ship? | 所以你用一艘撞毁的飞船 造出了坚毅号吗? |
[02:19] | I found Scarecrow right there. | 我在那里发现了稻草人 |
[02:23] | Right where you’re standing. | 就在你站的地方 |
[02:24] | Still in the process of navigating. | 还在进行导航 |
[02:27] | It was badly damaged, as you can see, | 如你所见 飞船损坏很严重 |
[02:29] | but I was able to communicate with him, in a rudimentary way, | 但我能用最基本的方式 跟他交流 |
[02:32] | and get him to take us where we wanted to go. | 让他带我们去我们想去的地方 |
[02:34] | The robot is like a key. | 机器人就像一把钥匙 |
[02:37] | Without the key, the engine won’t start. | 没有钥匙 引擎就无法启动 |
[02:42] | But you don’t have an engine anymore. | 但你已经没有引擎了 |
[02:44] | The second robot, | 第二个机器人 |
[02:45] | the one that commandeered our ship and brought us here, | 就是霸占了我们的飞船 把我们带到这里的机器人 |
[02:48] | it took it. | 他们拿走了 |
[02:54] | If you had another engine, could you get us all to Alpha Centauri? | 如果你还有一个引擎 能把我们带到半人马座阿尔法星吗? |
[03:00] | Another one? | 还有一个? |
[03:19] | Mr. Adler, there’s no way we can move this engine to the Resolute. | 阿德勒先生 我们没法把这死东西搬到沉船上 |
[03:22] | We’re gonna need your machine– | 我们需要您的机器… |
[03:23] | Hey, you can’t be down here. | 你不能到这下面来 |
[03:25] | Your family’s being relocated to another Jupiter. | 你的家人要搬到另一个木星号去了 |
[03:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:29] | Is it weird to either of you that everyone’s walking around in hazmat suits | 你们觉得奇怪吗? 每个人都穿着防护服走来走去 |
[03:33] | and covering everything in plastic | 把所有东西都罩上塑料 |
[03:34] | when we’ve been living here for seven months | 而我们在这里住了七个月 |
[03:36] | -in t-shirts and flip flops? -Hey, wait! Is that my shirt? | 只穿着T恤和拖鞋 等等 那是我的T恤吗? |
[03:38] | Is it technically yours if I’m the only one who’s ever worn it? | 如果只有我穿过 能算是你的吗? |
[03:41] | Um, technically, yes. | 那也是我的 |
[03:43] | And I’m gonna need it. They say it’s like a desert out there. | 我还需要 他们说那里就像沙漠 |
[03:46] | Okay. Why do you have to go? | 好吧 你为什么要去? |
[03:48] | They need doctors. | 他们需要医生 |
[03:49] | There are 573 people waiting to reboard the Resolute, | 有573人等着重登坚毅号 |
[03:53] | and all of them need medical clearance first. | 他们都需要先进行医疗检查 |
[03:56] | The Robinsons are supposed to stick together. | 罗宾逊一家应该在一起的 |
[03:58] | Yeah. Well, it’s only a week. | 只有一周而已 |
[04:00] | A lot can happen in a week. | 一周能发生很多事的 |
[04:01] | A lot did happen in a week. | 一周内确实发生了很多事 |
[04:04] | They’re sending me down to the planet | 他们要派我去星球上 |
[04:07] | to troubleshoot a drilling rig. | 去检修钻机 |
[04:10] | Good. | 好啊 |
[04:12] | If I’m gonna get the Resolute’s oxygen-generating system flight-ready, | 如果我要让坚毅号的氧气产生系统 做好起飞准备 |
[04:15] | I’m gonna need water, and a lot of it. | 我会需要水 很多的水 |
[04:17] | You’re gonna need? | 你会需要吗? |
[04:19] | Well, I have to run a top-to-bottom rehab. | 我得进行全面的修复 |
[04:21] | It’s been dormant for seven months. | 它已经休眠七个月了 |
[04:23] | Wait a sec, you should be glued to those guys. | 等等 你应该一直跟他们在一起 |
[04:26] | Adler and Hastings? | 阿德勒和哈斯丁斯吗? |
[04:27] | They’ve done fine so far on their own. | 到目前为止 他们自己做得很好 |
[04:30] | But you’ve been studying that engine for months. | 但你已经研究那个引擎好几个月了 |
[04:33] | They have my notes. | 他们有我的笔记 |
[04:39] | Since when are you comfortable with anyone else managing anything? | 什么时候开始 你可以忍受让别人来管理了? |
[04:42] | I don’t want to be involved anymore. | 我不想再参与其中了 |
[04:43] | I don’t want our family involved. | 我不想让咱家再牵扯进来了 |
[04:47] | We need to get to Alpha Centauri and leave all this behind. | 我们得抛弃这一切 去半人马座阿尔法星 |
[04:53] | I don’t think Will’s gonna want to leave it all behind. | 我觉得威尔不想抛弃这一切 |
[04:56] | Well, then… | 那么… |
[04:58] | we need to try to help him. | 我们得试着帮助他 |
[05:02] | Hey. | |
[05:04] | Get down there and get me that water. | 去钻井取水吧 |
[05:20] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[05:22] | Work. Who the hell wants to go back to work? | 工作很烦 谁想回去工作啊? |
[05:24] | -I do. Maybe after being cooped up… – In T minus… | 我想 |
[05:27] | …with the same people for seven months, | 也许跟同一个人 一起关七个月 |
[05:29] | I’m looking forward to a little space. Aren’t you? | 我会希望能有一点空间 |
[05:32] | -…three, two, one. -Space is overrated. | 不是吗? 你高估空间的重要了 |
[05:53] | Do you think Smith will come back for her stuff? | 你觉得史密斯会回来拿她的东西吗? |
[05:55] | She can try. | 她可以试试 |
[05:56] | Radic knows she’s here. | 拉迪克知道她在这里 |
[05:58] | It’s a matter of time till they find her. | 找到她只是时间问题 |
[05:59] | What if she finds us first? | 如果她先找到我们呢? |
[06:01] | Don’t engage. | 不要掺和 |
[06:02] | No. If either of you see her | 不 如果你们看到她 |
[06:05] | or if she tries to approach you, | 或者如果她想找你们 |
[06:07] | -you call security. – Hey! | 你们就找保安 |
[06:08] | How’d Smith get a copy of this? | 史密斯怎么拿到这本书的? |
[06:11] | I don’t know. She probably picked it up somewhere. | 我不知道 可能是从别处拿的吧 |
[06:21] | You know, the Azevedos have a daughter your age. | 你知道 阿泽维多家 有一个像你这么大的女儿 |
[06:24] | Maybe you’ll have something in common. | 也许你们能找到一些共同点 |
[06:25] | Yeah, maybe she’s been swept over a waterfall, too. | 是啊 也许她也被瀑布冲走过 |
[06:28] | You never know until you ask. | 你问了才知道 |
[06:38] | Okay, give them space. | 好了 让开一下 |
[06:39] | What do you think I’m doing? | 不然你觉得我在做什么? |
[06:48] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[06:50] | Will? | 威尔? |
[06:51] | His lights. They moved. | 他的灯动了 |
[06:54] | Like he was trying to say something to me. | 好像是要跟我说话一样 |
[06:55] | Maybe he wanted to apologize for trying to kill you. | 他之前想要杀你 也许他是想跟你道歉 |
[07:00] | Maybe I can help with whatever they’re trying to do on our Jupiter. | 不知道他们在木星号上做什么 也许我可以帮忙 |
[07:03] | There are other people taking care of this. It’s not your responsibility. | 交给别人去操心吧 这不是你的责任 |
[07:06] | It is if I can do something no one else can do. | 如果我能做到别人做不到的 那我就有责任 |
[07:11] | Sweetheart… | 宝贝… |
[07:13] | that is not your robot. | 那不是你的机器人 |
[07:16] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[07:19] | Come on, let’s go make some new friends. | 走吧 我们去交点新朋友 |
[07:23] | Through Door Two. Air lock processed. | 通过两号门 锁门完毕 |
[07:44] | Elevation: 1,524 meters. | 海拔高度1524米 |
[07:48] | Oxygenation: 99 percent… | 氧气99% 湿度… |
[07:51] | Finally some fresh air. | 终于有新鲜空气了 |
[08:09] | I’m gonna head straight to the drill site, so I probably won’t see you till dinner. | 我要直接去钻井平台了 所以要晚饭后再见了 |
[08:13] | Oh, I was actually planning on eating with the other first-years tonight. | 我本来打算 今晚跟其他第一年实习生一起吃饭的 |
[08:17] | Oh, great. | 好吧 |
[08:18] | Guess I’ll just see you. | 那就回头见了 |
[08:22] | I don’t have any dinner plans. | 我晚饭还没地方解决呢 |
[08:27] | If– | |
[08:41] | Uh, hi, are you Dr. Luna? | 你是鲁纳医生吗? |
[08:42] | -I am. Can I help you? -Yeah, I’m Judy Robinson. | 是啊 有什么事吗? |
[08:44] | Dr. Carroll was my attending physician. | 我是朱迪罗宾逊 卡罗尔医生是我的主治医生 |
[08:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:48] | – Judy Robinson. -Good to have you back. | -朱迪罗宾逊 -很高兴你能回来 |
[08:50] | We have a few off-site facilities that need to be restocked. | 我们有一些场外设施需要补给 |
[08:53] | Oh, uh, restocked? | 补给吗? |
[08:55] | Restocked. Yeah, with medical supplies. | 是啊 补给医疗用品 |
[08:58] | Oh, uh, maybe you’re not aware. | 可能您没弄清楚 |
[08:59] | When we were stranded I was the only doctor on site. | 当我们被困时 我是唯一的医生 |
[09:02] | I treated patients, some, uh, critical. | 我治疗过重症病人 |
[09:04] | And I’m sure you did your very best, but you’re back now, | 我相信你很尽力 但你现在回来了 |
[09:07] | under my supervision, | 是我的手下 |
[09:08] | where all first-year interns follow protocol. | 第一年实习生都要按规矩来 |
[09:16] | Why is it whenever the Robinsons arrive, | 为什么每次罗宾逊一家来时 |
[09:18] | everyone’s supposed to drop what they’re doing and jump into action? | 每个人都得放下手头的工作 立即投入行动呢? |
[09:26] | -Good to see you, John. -And you, Victor. | -很高兴见到你 约翰 -我也是 维克托 |
[09:30] | We received the operational directive from the Resolute. | 我们收到了坚毅号的行动指示 |
[09:32] | Can’t tell you how glad I am that we’re getting off this bloody planet. | 我特别高兴 终于要离开这个该死的星球了 |
[09:36] | How’s it been here? | 这里怎么样? |
[09:37] | Oh, you just have to get used to the fact | 必须习惯现状 |
[09:39] | you’re going to eat a certain amount of dust every day. | 每天都要吃一堆灰 |
[09:42] | And that’s the local wildlife. | 这是当地的野生动物 |
[09:44] | I suppose it’s good that we’re getting out of here then. | 看来还好我们要离开这里了 |
[09:46] | Trouble is, | 问题是 |
[09:48] | finding water’s been a consistent challenge. | 找水一直很困难 |
[09:50] | Barely had enough to live on. | 都不太够生存的 |
[09:51] | Well Number Three had a brief flurry of success last night, | 三号井昨晚取得了短暂的成功 |
[09:54] | but then they encountered more problems. | 但后来他们遇到了更多问题 |
[09:55] | How do I get down there then? | 那我怎么下去呢? |
[09:56] | I’ll get transport to take you. | 我会派交通工具送你去 |
[10:00] | Why now, John? | 为什么现在来 约翰? |
[10:02] | Now, for months we’ve been told the Resolute was beyond repair. | 几个月来 我们一直被告知坚毅号无法修复 |
[10:05] | What’s changed in the last 24 hours? | 过去24小时 发生了什么变化? |
[10:07] | What aren’t they telling us? | 有什么瞒着我们的? |
[10:14] | I’ll, uh, I’ll get that transport. | 我去找交通工具 |
[10:16] | Glad to have you back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[10:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:23] | Okay, let’s jump on that now. | |
[10:31] | Look who’s back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[10:32] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧! |
[10:34] | You guys, | 你们好啊 |
[10:36] | I’m back! | 我回来了! |
[10:37] | Look at your faces. | 看看你们的表情 |
[10:39] | I know you all missed me, but the suffering can stop. | 我知道你们都很想念我 |
[10:41] | -Ooh. Oh. -Oh! Yeah! | 但不用再单相思了 |
[10:45] | Hey, Andre. | 嘿 安德鲁 |
[10:48] | You oughta know we had a whole pool going to see who was going to punch you first. | 你应该知道 我们有一大堆人要看谁先打你 |
[10:52] | I guess I was too slow. | 看来我有点慢了 |
[10:53] | What– | |
[10:54] | I thought we were a brotherhood. | 我以为我们是兄弟呢 |
[10:57] | And a sisterhood. | 兄弟姐妹 |
[10:58] | You’re a deserter. | 你就是逃兵 |
[10:59] | Deserter? That’s kind of a harsh term. | 逃兵吗?这么说太伤人了 |
[11:01] | I’m sorry. Would you prefer coward, backstabber, assh– | 抱歉 你喜欢懦夫、小人、混蛋… |
[11:03] | Whoa! For the record, when everything went crazy in the Resolute, | 郑重声明 坚毅号上变得失控时 |
[11:06] | I was there helping the colonists launch their Jupiters. | 是我在那里帮助殖民者发射木星号的 |
[11:09] | You abandoned ship. | 你放弃了飞船 |
[11:10] | I was practically kidnapped! | 我是被绑架了! |
[11:12] | I was held hostage against my will. It’s not– | 我被强行扣为人质了 |
[11:15] | Come on. Come on, Ava. | 拜托 艾娃 |
[11:17] | I’m your top mechanic. | 我是你最好的技工 |
[11:19] | I make your life easy. | 我能让你轻松很多 |
[11:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:25] | Make my life easy. | 那就让我轻松点吧 |
[11:27] | You see that? That just got back from Well Three and now it’s grinding. | 看到那边了吗? 刚从三号井回来 现在声音很响 |
[11:31] | What’s wrong with it? | 有什么问题? |
[11:32] | Well, figure it out, “top mechanic.” | 你去查查吧 顶级技工 |
[11:34] | Okay, well… | 好吧… |
[11:37] | I’m on it. | 我现在就去 |
[11:38] | First, I’m gonna hit the medical bay. | 首先 我要去医务区 |
[11:40] | There’s someone there who’s kind of an expert on my nose, then I’ll come back… | 那里有一个人 专治我的鼻子 然后我就回来… |
[11:43] | I’ll just do it now, actually. | 那我现在就去吧 |
[11:45] | It’s not big of a– Good to see you, though. | 鼻子没那么严重 很高兴见到你 |
[11:52] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[12:04] | – Whenever you’re ready. -In a minute. | -等你准备好 |
[12:07] | Okay. | -马上就好 |
[12:08] | -Someone from medical is joining. -Oh. | 医疗队有人也加入了 |
[12:14] | Hey, Jude. | 你好 朱迪 |
[12:16] | You coming along? | 你也来吗? |
[12:17] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[12:19] | Is someone injured at the well site? | 钻井那里有人受伤吗? |
[12:20] | Nope. | 没有 |
[12:33] | We really appreciate you taking us into your home like this. | 很感激你 让我们这样住进你家 |
[12:36] | It should just be for a few days. The Jupiter is… | 应该也就几天 木星号… |
[12:39] | having maintenance issues. | 有一点维修问题 |
[12:41] | Honestly, it’s not a problem. | 说实话 没事的 |
[12:42] | You’re helping us. | 是你们在帮我们 |
[12:44] | When we received the message recalling the skeleton crew, | 当我们收到通知 召回骨干人员时 |
[12:46] | Elise was nervous. | 伊莉斯很紧张 |
[12:48] | She didn’t wanna come back to the Resolute. | 她不想回坚毅号 |
[12:50] | But when she heard Will Robinson was going to be her roommate, | 但当她听说 威尔罗宾逊是她的室友时 |
[12:53] | she was relieved. | 她就放心了 |
[12:55] | Really, why? | 真的吗 为什么? |
[12:57] | He can control the robots. | 他可以控制机器人 |
[13:00] | We heard about it from the survivors you were on that planet with. | 跟你们一起 在那个星球上的幸存者说的 |
[13:02] | They said what he did was extraordinary. | 他们说 他的能力非凡 |
[13:06] | He must be a very special boy. | 他肯定是个特别的男孩 |
[13:08] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[13:09] | He is. | 是这样的 |
[13:12] | It’s sandy. You have to wear SPF bajillion sunscreen. | 风沙很大 必须涂高防晒系数的防晒霜 |
[13:16] | Cool, hoodoos! | 好酷 奇形岩! |
[13:18] | What’s a “hoodoo”? | “奇形岩”是什么意思? |
[13:19] | That weird mushroom totem rock. | 那个奇怪的蘑菇形状岩石 |
[13:21] | They form like that because soft sediment gets covered by a harder outer layer. | 因为软沉积物被坚硬外层覆盖 才会这样形成 |
[13:26] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道这些的? |
[13:28] | Well, geology’s kind of my thing. | 我很懂地理学的 |
[13:31] | Robots are kind of your thing, too. | 你也挺懂机器人的 |
[13:33] | Okay, he’s twelve. | 好吧 他才12岁 |
[13:35] | Okay, bye, guys. | 拜拜 孩子们 |
[13:37] | We’re going to the systems hub. | 我们要去系统中心了 |
[13:39] | Have fun. | 你们好好玩 |
[13:42] | Hey. | |
[13:43] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一件事吗? |
[13:45] | -About the evacuation? -Yeah. | -关于撤离的 -你说吧 |
[13:48] | My robot, | 我的机器人 |
[13:50] | did you see him leave? | 你看到他离开了吗? |
[13:52] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[13:54] | Well, he was here… | 他原先在这里… |
[13:56] | and now he’s not. | 但现在不在了 |
[13:58] | So where’d he go? | 那他去哪了呢? |
[14:00] | Did he use a ship or was he alone? | 他用飞船了吗?还是一个人? |
[14:02] | Honestly, I was too busy running to notice. | 说实话 我急着逃跑 没有注意 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:13] | -I have to go, uh, check on Debbie. -You do? | -我得去看看黛比 -是吗? |
[14:15] | I wanna make sure she’s okay. | 我想确保她不会有事 |
[14:19] | Okay. | |
[14:22] | Who’s Debbie? | 黛比是谁? |
[14:24] | She’s just a chick, uh, with… | 就是一只鸡… |
[14:26] | red hair. | 红色的羽毛 |
[14:27] | She’s so pretty. | 她很漂亮的 |
[14:43] | Mike, it’s all taken care of. | 迈克 一切都安排好了 |
[14:45] | Make sure they know the containment unit and secure it. | 确保将其放进密封装置并固定 |
[14:48] | I’ll run a final check. | 我会最后检查一遍的 |
[15:13] | -Need any help? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[15:15] | I mean, I know you don’t need any, but, uh… | 我知道你不需要 但是… |
[15:17] | I can handle it. | 我可以的 |
[15:32] | You the stock girl? | 你负责补给吗? |
[15:34] | Banged up my knee. | 我的膝盖碰伤了 不 |
[15:35] | No, I’m a doctor. Um, I’m happy to take a look at it. | 我是医生 我愿意帮你看看 |
[15:39] | I don’t need a doctor. I just need a bandage. | 我不需要医生 我只需要绷带 |
[15:46] | Okay, sure. | 好吧 |
[15:55] | Hey, Angela. | 嗨 安吉拉 |
[15:59] | John Robinson. | 约翰罗宾逊 |
[16:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:03] | I just wanted to say that I’m– | 我只是想说… |
[16:06] | It’s good you’re here. | 太好了 你在这里 |
[16:07] | I could use somebody I know who’s got my back. | 我需要一个支持我的人 |
[16:13] | So off the record, what’s your assessment? | 私下说一句 你怎么评价? |
[16:15] | I have concerns. | 我有点担心 |
[16:16] | You’re the one they sent to help? | 你是他们派来帮忙的人吗? |
[16:19] | If I can. | 乐意效劳 |
[16:20] | It wasn’t easy, but we finally drilled through the bedrock; | 虽然并不简单 但我们终于钻通基岩了 |
[16:22] | hit an aquifer last night. | 昨晚打到地下蓄水层了 |
[16:24] | It was an unusually high-pressure event. Water shot up into the air. | 那里的高压有点不寻常 水都喷到空中了 |
[16:27] | Drenched the rig, the workers, everything. | 把钻机和工人都浸透了 |
[16:30] | It was a gas pocket. | 是瓦斯坑 |
[16:32] | They happen. | 这种事是会发生的 |
[16:35] | So where do we stand now? | 我们现在什么情况呢? |
[16:36] | Well, here’s the strange thing, when we turned it all back on again | 奇怪的是 当我们重新开启的时候 |
[16:39] | the flow stopped. | 水流停止了 |
[16:40] | We had to send a tanker back half-full. | 我们只运回半罐水 |
[16:43] | Well, a block wouldn’t necessarily show up on the sensors. | 传感器有时候显示不出堵塞 |
[16:46] | Someone will have to go down and take a look. | 得有人下去看看 |
[16:48] | Yeah, well, how ’bout we make that someone you, Mr. Robinson? | 是啊 要不您去看看吧 罗宾逊先生? |
[17:17] | There’s no block in the first two strings. | 前两段钻柱没有堵塞 |
[17:20] | Must be further down. | 肯定还在下面 |
[17:22] | -So what do you think it is? – Uh… | 你觉得是什么呢? |
[17:24] | I don’t know. Sediment, coupling. | 我不知道 沉淀物 耦合 |
[17:27] | I just can’t figure it out. | 暂时还搞不清楚 |
[18:19] | – Hey, do you hear that? – What? | -你听见了吗? -什么? |
[18:44] | …on the plastic. Finish up and get back to the garage. | 其中一个是塑料的 好消息 我们做完就回车库吧 |
[19:28] | …since the beginning. | 我们不能一开始就做这么多 |
[19:31] | We’re also gonna do something new. | 我们还需要做一些没做过的事 |
[19:33] | Let’s try again. | 再试一次吧 |
[19:45] | Someone’s here to see you. | 有人找你 |
[19:48] | Who? | 谁呀? |
[19:53] | Why is our Jupiter sealed in plastic? | 我们的木星号怎么被封在塑料里了? |
[19:55] | It’s not your Jupiter. | 那不是你的木星号 |
[19:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么? |
[19:59] | The head of security wants to arrest me. | 保安的头儿 想逮捕我 |
[20:04] | For once, she speaks the truth. | 你终于说一次实话了 |
[20:07] | You remind me so much of me sometimes. | 你有时候 让我想起我自己 |
[20:11] | You know how to read people, | 你知道怎么看透人心 |
[20:13] | you deflect with humor… | 你用幽默转移话题… |
[20:18] | and you’re good at spotting a lie. | 你也擅长识破谎言 |
[20:23] | That’s why you write so well. | 所以你很会写作 |
[20:25] | You can’t hide here. | 你不能藏这里 |
[20:26] | I’m on a spaceship. I can’t hide anywhere. | 我在宇宙飞船上 我无处可藏 |
[20:30] | But if I’m gonna be incarcerated, | 但如果我要被关起来 |
[20:32] | I’d really like some reading material. | 我很想要点可读的东西 |
[20:34] | Go to the library. | 那就去图书馆呗 |
[20:36] | I was actually hoping you’d… | 其实我是希望… |
[20:39] | you’d have an extra copy of your book. | 你的书你手上还有吧 |
[20:44] | Yeah. I, uh, actually have your copy. | 是啊 你那本在我那呢 |
[20:48] | You can have it back. | 可以还给你 |
[20:54] | Uh, you don’t have to spy on us. It’s unnerving. | 你不必监视我们 有点令人不安 |
[20:58] | How do you know the Robinsons? | 你怎么认识罗宾逊一家的? |
[21:01] | I’m their family therapist. | 我是他们的家庭治疗师 |
[21:04] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[21:05] | They have a lot of issues. | 他们有很多问题 |
[21:08] | If we’re so similar, | 如果我们如此相似 |
[21:10] | can you tell me how you turned into you? | 你能告诉我 你是如何变成这样的吗? |
[21:12] | Afraid you might become me? | 担心会变成我吗? |
[21:13] | Terrified. | 是害怕 |
[21:14] | I’ll tell you my secret: | 我把秘密告诉你 |
[21:16] | at some point in life you’ll learn… | 在某些时刻 你会发现… |
[21:19] | it’s better to be feared than loved. | 被人怕 比被人爱强 |
[21:21] | I mean, have you ever even been loved? | 你被人爱过吗? |
[21:30] | I’m glad we had this little heart-to-heart. | 我很高兴 咱们能交心聊天 |
[21:39] | Appreciate the call, Miss Robinson. | 谢谢你告诉我们 罗宾逊女士 |
[21:47] | Jessica Harris… | 杰西卡哈雷斯… |
[21:49] | you’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[21:53] | -I figured it out. -What? | -我知道了 -怎么? |
[21:55] | -How does this place function without me? -Don. | -这地方没有我 是怎么运转的? -唐 |
[21:57] | It was the axle. | 是车轴 |
[21:59] | The locking bolts on the CV joints were missing. | 锁紧螺栓和等速万向节没了 |
[22:02] | She’s gonna purr like a kitty now. | 现在就不会有噪音了 |
[22:06] | -That shouldn’t be happening! -Mm-hm. | 不应该这样的! |
[22:09] | Uh, Angela? | 安吉拉? |
[22:10] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[22:12] | It’s just, uh… | 我… |
[22:13] | I can’t find my wedding ring. | 我找不到我的结婚戒指了 |
[22:15] | Uh, where did you last take it off? | 你上次摘下来是在哪里? |
[22:18] | I didn’t take it off! I never take it off! | 我没摘下来!我从不摘下来的! |
[22:22] | It’s all I have left of him. | 跟他有关的东西 |
[22:24] | Okay, hey, we’re gonna find it. | 我只有钻戒了 我们会找到的 |
[22:27] | Hey, we’re gonna find it. It’s fine. I’ll help you look for it, all right? | 会找到的 没事 我会帮你的 好吗? |
[22:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:33] | Um, we need to prep the Jupiter. | 我们需要把木星号准备好 |
[22:35] | -Let’s load this thing. -Yup, got it. | -装上去吧 -好的 |
[22:36] | Let me take another look. | 让我再看一眼吧 |
[22:38] | I know you’re trying to make amends, but I got a schedule to keep. | 听着 我知道你想弥补 但我要遵守计划 |
[22:40] | That’s not it. | 不是的 |
[22:41] | I checked every inch of this tanker. | 我仔细检查过了 |
[22:43] | If something’s wrong, we shouldn’t load it. | 如果有问题 就不能装运 |
[22:45] | This water’s top priority. It goes to the Resolute. | 水是最重要的事 要运到坚毅号的 |
[22:55] | Hey, Angela, is this it? | 安吉拉 这是吗? |
[22:58] | Yes! | 是的! |
[23:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:05] | Wait. Whoa. What’s happening? | 等等 怎么回事? |
[23:07] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通呀 |
[23:08] | Titanium doesn’t just fall apart. | 钛不会自行分解的 |
[23:15] | Let’s try this one. | 试试这里吧 |
[23:22] | What the hell? | 什么情况? |
[23:27] | The well out there, what is it made out of? | 外面的井 是什么材料的? |
[23:32] | Dear God. | 我的天啊 |
[23:34] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[23:38] | Everyone, get away from the well! | 各位 离井远一点! |
[23:40] | -Get away from the well! -What are you doing? | -离远一点! -你在做什么? |
[23:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[23:44] | -We gotta get outta here. | 我们得出去 |
[23:46] | Hurry up! | 快点! |
[23:47] | Go! | 你先走! |
[23:56] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[23:58] | Move, move, move! Get off the well! | 赶紧走!离开那里! |
[24:04] | – Move it! -Hey, hurry up! | -快走! -快点! |
[24:08] | – Go, go, go! – Go! Come on! | -快走! -快啊! |
[24:30] | Man down! | 有人受伤! |
[24:32] | Hey. Hey! | |
[24:34] | Hey, don’t move him! | 不要动他! |
[24:35] | All right, take the beam off slowly. | 好了 慢点把横梁挪开 |
[24:37] | – We gotcha, buddy. – All right, go slow. Go slow. | 有我们在 伙计 好了 慢点 |
[24:40] | Okay, come on. | 好的 数到三 |
[24:48] | How can I help? | 我能帮忙吗? |
[24:49] | He’s decompensating. | 他呼吸困难了 |
[24:50] | We don’t have enough equipment. Need to get him to base. | 这里设备不全 我们得送他回基地 |
[24:54] | Hey, where’s my dad? | 我爸爸在哪? |
[24:56] | Lift him up! | 把他抬起来! |
[24:58] | It was solid metal. | 以前挺坚固的 |
[24:59] | Hey, where is he? | 他在哪? |
[25:02] | I sent him down. | 我让他去下面了 |
[25:09] | All it has to do is pick up the engine and move it. | 只需要修复引擎 然后启动 |
[25:12] | How hard could that be? | 这能有多难呢? |
[25:13] | I think we all could use a few minutes to clear our heads. | 我觉得我们都需要几分钟来清醒一下 |
[25:16] | – Take ten. – Fine. | -休息十分钟吧 |
[25:58] | Huh. | -好吧 |
[26:32] | He’s not in any pain, | 他没有痛苦 |
[26:34] | if that’s what you’re thinking. | 如果这是你想的 |
[26:36] | That’s exactly what I was thinking. | 这正是我想的 |
[26:38] | You know, | 你要知道 |
[26:40] | when I was your age, I wanted a robot. | 我小时候 我也很想要机器人 |
[26:43] | I think a lot of kids do. | 很多孩子都是吧 |
[26:45] | I didn’t know that finding one on an alien planet was an option, | 我不知道还能在外星球找到 |
[26:49] | so I became a researcher, specializing in artificial intelligence. | 所以我成为了研究人员 专攻人工智能 |
[26:55] | I want to talk to them, not hurt them. | 我想跟他们说话 而不是伤害他们 |
[26:59] | The jolts we’re giving it are a primitive form of communication. | 这种震动是一种原始的交流方式 |
[27:03] | Pure stimulus to achieve a simple response. | 使用单纯的刺激 实现简单的反应 |
[27:08] | Seems like trying to have a conversation with someone | 好像是想用棍子打别人 |
[27:12] | by hitting them with a stick. | 来跟他们交谈 |
[27:19] | From what I’ve been told, you had a very special experience | 据我所知 你跟一个功能完好的机器人 |
[27:22] | with a fully-functioning robot. | 有过一次特殊的接触 |
[27:25] | I wish I’d have had the chance with Scarecrow. | 我希望我也有机会跟稻草人交流 |
[27:29] | That’s what you call him? | 你那么称呼他吗? |
[27:32] | He was just a raggedy thing when we found him on the crash site; | 我们在坠毁现场发现他时 他破破烂烂的 |
[27:36] | leaking what looked like straw– | 漏出的东西很像是稻草 |
[27:38] | Glowing straw, granted. | 当然是发光的稻草 |
[27:41] | I was brought in to communicate with him, | 我被叫到这里 是希望能跟他交流 |
[27:44] | which was nearly impossible, given his extreme damage. | 但这几乎是不可能的 因为它损伤严重 |
[27:48] | And all I could think was, “If I only had a brain.” | 我想到那句台词 “如果我有大脑就好了” |
[27:53] | His face… | 他的脸… |
[27:56] | doesn’t look right. | 看起来不太正常 |
[27:58] | He has less lights. | 他的光线暗淡了 |
[28:01] | He looks… | 他看上去… |
[28:04] | confused. | 很困惑 |
[28:08] | And now we’re asking him to do something we’ve never asked him before. | 我们在要求他 做一件我们从未要求过的事 |
[28:14] | But if he can’t move that back to the Resolute, | 但如果他不能把那东西送回坚毅号 |
[28:18] | I’m afraid we’re gonna be stuck in this place permanently. | 恐怕我们就要永远被困在这里了 |
[28:21] | Maybe he doesn’t wanna help. | 也许他不想帮忙 |
[28:26] | They do feel things. | 他们是有感情的 |
[28:29] | It’s common to personify anything that has | 我们经常会将各种东西人格化 |
[28:32] | what may be considered a face to have human feelings. | 只要有一张 可以被认为具有人类情感的脸 |
[28:35] | I… | 我… |
[28:35] | felt things. | 能感觉到 |
[28:37] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[28:43] | My Robot and I… | 我的机器人和我… |
[28:45] | were connected. | 是联系在一起的 |
[28:50] | He knew what I was thinking. | 他知道我在想什么 |
[28:54] | Sometimes… | 有时候… |
[28:56] | I could even see what he saw. | 我还能看到他所看的 |
[29:02] | Let me try to connect with him. | 让我试着跟他连接吧 |
[29:04] | -I don’t think that’s wise. -I can do it! | -我觉得这并不明智 -我可以的! |
[29:08] | Need to ask your mother. | 得先问问你妈 |
[29:09] | She’ll say, “No.” She doesn’t understand. | 她不会同意的 她不明白 |
[29:16] | I know the missing piece, Mr. Adler. | 我知道问题所在 阿德勒先生 |
[29:20] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[29:25] | Dad, can you hear me? | 爸爸 你能听见吗? |
[29:27] | Yeah. Judy, I’m all right. | 是啊 朱迪 我没事 |
[29:30] | Okay, I have to get a patient back to medical, | 我得把病人送回医疗区 |
[29:32] | but don’t worry. We’re gonna get you outta there. | 你别担心 我们会救你出来的 |
[29:34] | Don’t worry about me. We’ve got bigger problems. | 不用担心我 我们有更严重的问题 |
[29:36] | Like what? | 什么问题? |
[29:38] | Tanker that left for base camp was carrying water from this well. | 一辆驶往基地的水罐车 里面的水是从这口井里取出来的 |
[29:42] | It’s headed for the Resolute. | 要被送到坚毅号 |
[29:48] | Don? Don? | 唐? |
[29:51] | Don West here. | 我是唐韦斯特 |
[29:52] | There’s something in the well. Something that rots metal. | 井里有问题 会腐蚀金属 |
[29:54] | You have to quarantine it. It’s in that tanker. | 必须进行隔离 就在那辆水罐车里 |
[29:58] | It’s already on the Jupiter. It’s about to take off. | 已经装到木星号了 都要起飞了 |
[30:00] | Well, you can’t let it leave! | 不能让它起飞! |
[30:03] | Okay, I’m on it! | 好的 我去了! |
[30:06] | Ava! Ava, come in! | 艾娃 过来! |
[30:08] | Excuse me! Sorry! | 借过一下!不好意思! |
[30:10] | Ava! Move! Move! | 艾娃!让开! |
[30:19] | Stop! Stop! Stop! Shut it down! Shut it down! | 停止!赶紧停下来! 什么?怎么了? |
[30:23] | -Shut it down! -What? | -赶紧停下来! -怎么了? |
[30:24] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[30:25] | That tanker cannot go up there. | 不能让水罐车开上去 |
[30:27] | Are you serious? This thing has to– | 你开玩笑吧?必须要运到… |
[30:29] | Hey! You know you can be demoted to tool boy! | 小心被我降职! |
[30:30] | No, you’re gonna give me a promotion! | 不 你会给我升职的! |
[30:32] | What, why? | 什么 为什么? |
[30:33] | Because you just saved the Resolute! | 因为你刚拯救了坚毅号! |
[30:39] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[31:02] | Hey. | |
[31:04] | My name is Will Robinson. | 我叫威尔罗宾逊 |
[31:10] | I told you, Will, this robot doesn’t respond the same way yours did. | 我跟你说过 威尔 这个机器人 跟你的机器人不一样 |
[31:26] | It’s nice to see you out of your box. | 很高兴见到你走出笼子 |
[31:30] | The last time we met, | 上次我们见面 |
[31:32] | you seemed kind of angry. | 你似乎有点生气 |
[31:34] | I would be too if I were left alone… | 如果我一个人 而且受到伤害 |
[31:37] | and hurt. | 我也会生气 |
[31:59] | I saw you were missing some pieces. | 我看到你少了几块零件 |
[32:04] | Thought maybe this could help. | 我觉得这个也许有帮助 |
[32:08] | Easy, Will. | 慢点 威尔 |
[32:31] | Careful. | 小心 |
[32:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:48] | You were attacked? | 你被袭击过吗? |
[32:50] | Some robots hurt people… | 有些机器人会伤人… |
[32:52] | but they don’t have to. | 但不需要这样的 |
[32:58] | They can choose to help too. | 我们也可以选择帮忙的 |
[33:03] | A quarter of the APS is shot. | 四分之一的APS被击中了 |
[33:06] | They can share power as long as we operate in conservation mode. | 只要在节能模式下运行 |
[33:10] | Does she seem distracted to you? | 就可以共享电力 |
[33:12] | She’s the most focused person I know. | 她看上去像是分心了吗? |
[33:14] | I’m sure she’s just… calculating. | 她是我见过最专心致志的人 |
[33:18] | Maureen, it looks like we’ll have to reconfigure the APS by hand. | 莫伦 看来我们得手动重新配置APS了 |
[33:24] | Maureen? | 莫伦? |
[33:26] | What? | 怎么了? |
[33:28] | Oh, yes. | 哦 是啊 |
[33:29] | Yeah, that’s… That’s perfect. | 是啊 那太好了 |
[33:45] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[33:50] | He helps us. | 他会帮助我们 |
[33:58] | He– He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[34:05] | And I thought that maybe… | 我觉得也许… |
[34:08] | we could be friends, too. | 我们也可以当朋友 |
[34:27] | Will! | 威尔! |
[34:42] | -Are you okay? -Fine! | -你还好吗? -没事! |
[34:43] | I’m fine. Nothing happened. | 我没事 什么事都没有 |
[34:49] | Go wait for me outside, please. | 你去外面等我吧 |
[34:56] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[34:58] | He snuck in. | 他偷偷溜进来的 |
[34:59] | Right, and then you, as the adult in the room, | 是啊 但你作为这里的成年人 |
[35:01] | told him to leave. | 你应该让他出去的 |
[35:03] | I was always in control. He was never in any real danger. | 一直在我掌控之下的 以前没有过什么危险 |
[35:06] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[35:09] | But you’re right. I was out of line. I’m sorry. | 你是对的 我越界了 很抱歉 |
[35:12] | We’re just running out of options here. | 我们快没有选择了 |
[35:15] | Improve your security. | 提升安保措施吧 |
[35:26] | Dr. Zoe Smith. | 佐伊史密斯博士 |
[35:31] | You’ve been very busy. | 你一直很忙啊 |
[35:33] | New name, new career… | 新的名字 新的职业… |
[35:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:36] | You clearly have me confused with someone else. | 显然你把我和别人搞混了 |
[35:39] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[35:41] | I don’t think Maureen Robinson was confused either. | 我觉得莫伦罗宾逊也没有搞混 |
[35:43] | If you spoke with Maureen, | 如果你跟莫伦聊聊 |
[35:46] | you’d know | 你就会知道 |
[35:47] | I saved her husband’s life | 我救了她的老公 |
[35:49] | and sailed their Jupiter through a methane-infested sea storm | 驾着他们的木星号 穿越了一场甲烷横行的海上风暴 |
[35:53] | and donated blood | 还献了血 |
[35:55] | to a crew member. | 输给一个船员 |
[35:57] | She never mentioned that. | 她从没提过 |
[35:58] | Penny wrote all about me in her book. | 潘尼在书里都写到了 |
[36:00] | She calls me by name. | 她用了我的真名 |
[36:01] | It’s right here. | 就在这里 |
[36:08] | So your defense is in a little girl’s diary. | 所以你的辩护就是一本小女孩的日记 |
[36:17] | There’s no mention of any Zoe Smith. | 这里没提到过佐伊史密斯 |
[36:19] | I come in later. | 后面才出场 |
[36:21] | -Keep looking. – Mm-hmm. | 继续看 |
[36:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[36:36] | That’s strange. | 好奇怪 |
[36:39] | -Uh, I’ve been being polite, | 我一直很有礼貌 |
[36:42] | but unless you have any actual evidence to support this | 除非你有实际证据 来支持你的 |
[36:45] | crazy theory that I’m somehow– | 你的疯狂观点 觉得我有一些… |
[36:48] | The death of one of my men is not theoretical. | 我的人死了 那不是什么观点 |
[36:53] | Pull up security feed. | 打开安全提示 |
[36:54] | Saul, day twenty-seven, common deck, airlock five. | 索尔 第27天 普通甲板 第五气闸 |
[37:00] | Sir, there’s no footage for that camera. | 长官 那台摄像机没有记录 |
[37:04] | Well, try the interrogation room, same day. | 那试试审讯室吧 同一天的 |
[37:08] | Negative, sir. Nothing there. | 也没有 长官 什么都没有 |
[37:11] | We’ve all been under a lot of stress. | 我们都在承受很大压力 |
[37:13] | A mistake like this was bound to happen. | 发生这种错误也是在所难免 |
[37:17] | I just want you to know, | 我只是想跟你说 |
[37:19] | I won’t be pressing any charges. | 我不会起诉你的 |
[37:21] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[37:23] | I’m your judge and jury, | 我就是你的法官和陪审团 |
[37:25] | and as long as I’m… | 只要我… |
[37:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[37:33] | I can’t move my hand. | 我的手动不了了 |
[37:36] | My arm is… | 我的胳膊… |
[37:40] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[37:41] | I think you need a doctor. | 我觉得你需要医生 |
[37:44] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[37:49] | Don’t worry, | 不要担心 |
[37:50] | they’ll put you in a coma before the toxin reaches your brain. | 毒素到达大脑之前 会让你昏迷的 |
[37:54] | You’ve been working very hard. | 你一直工作太努力了 |
[37:56] | You deserve a nice long nap. | 需要好好睡一觉了 |
[38:01] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[38:03] | Someone help! | 谁来帮帮忙! |
[38:04] | He needs help! | 他需要帮忙! |
[38:22] | How’d you know I was in the Jupiter? | 你怎么知道我在木星号里? |
[38:25] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[38:26] | Guess I was just as curious about what’s going on in there as you were. | 可能我跟你一样好奇吧 |
[38:43] | I’m sorry I didn’t listen. | 抱歉 我没听你的话 |
[38:46] | I really thought I could do it; | 我真以为我可以做到的 |
[38:49] | that I could connect with this robot too. | 我以为我可以跟这个机器人连接 |
[38:54] | That maybe… | 也许… |
[38:57] | I could make a difference. | 我可以扭转乾坤 |
[39:02] | But I guess you were right. | 但我觉得 你是对的 |
[39:09] | You know, Grandma used to get so mad at me for looking up at the stars. | 你知道 以前我仰望星空 会让外婆特别生气 |
[39:16] | She just– She didn’t see the sense in thinking about | 她觉得想着无法企及的地方 |
[39:19] | a place that you could never get to. | 是一件没有意义的事 |
[39:21] | I– You can’t blame her because back then | 你不能怪她 因为那时候 |
[39:24] | it would have taken 81,000 years to get to the nearest one, but… | 要去最近的星系 也要花八万一千年 但是… |
[39:30] | here I am. | 咱已经在这里了 |
[39:33] | Because the thing is, it didn’t matter what she said | 因为问题是 她说了什么 |
[39:38] | or if she was right. | 她说得对不对都不重要了 |
[39:42] | I was going to do whatever it took | 我当时就打算拼尽全力 |
[39:45] | to get exactly to this very spot. | 为了到达这里 |
[39:49] | Because I believed in my heart | 因为我那时坚信 |
[39:53] | that it’s what I was meant to do. | 这就是我的使命 |
[39:58] | So what do you think Grandma would say if you could see her now? | 如果外婆现在看到你 你觉得她会怎么说? |
[40:04] | Oh, she’d probably look at me with those eyes of hers and say, | 她可能会盯着我说 |
[40:07] | “If you’re up there, who’s watching the farm?” | “如果你去那里 |
[40:12] | Yeah. | 谁来照顾农场呢?” |
[40:15] | So what do we do now? | 那我们该怎么办呢? |
[40:18] | With no way to get that engine working, we’re still stranded. | 如果没法让引擎工作 我们就会继续被困 |
[40:23] | You know, all this time… | 你知道 一直以来… |
[40:25] | I’ve been trying to get us to Alpha Centauri, I think… | 我一直想带我们去半人马座阿尔法星 我觉得 |
[40:28] | I’ve been going about it the wrong way. | 我一直走错方向了 |
[40:31] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[40:34] | I mean, I’ve been trying to do it all by myself. | 我是说 我一直想要一个人去做 |
[40:40] | Come on, | 跟我走吧 |
[40:41] | there’s something I think you need to see. | 我得给你看一样东西 |
[41:33] | Go ahead. | 你说吧 |
[41:34] | Maureen Robinson’s here. She wants to access the engine room. | 莫伦罗宾逊来了 她想进入引擎舱 |
[41:37] | Her son is with her. | 她的儿子也跟她一起 |
[41:40] | We returned the Scarecrow. It’s back in its place. | 我们把稻草人送回去了 回到原来的位置了 |
[41:43] | Is it secure? | 关好了吗? |
[41:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:48] | Then let them in. | 让他们进去吧 |
[42:02] | Pretty incredible, isn’t it? | 很不可思议吧? |
[42:04] | No wonder only robots can fly it. | 难怪只有机器人能驾驶 |
[42:26] | There’s something I need to say to you. | 有一件事 我得告诉你 |
[42:30] | We may never be friends. | 也许我们做不成朋友 |
[42:33] | You may never even understand what I’m saying… | 也许你不懂我在说什么… |
[42:40] | but you don’t belong in a box. | 但你不应该被关在这里 |
[42:50] | Hm? What is it? | 什么? |
[43:09] | SAR and Robot… | 第二外星机器人和机器人… |
[43:10] | it looks like– | 看起来像是… |
[43:12] | They fought here. | 他们在这里战斗过 |
[43:28] | -Hey! -Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[43:35] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[43:36] | I found the robot. | 我找到那个机器人了 |
[43:39] | He’s here. Down on that planet. | 他就在… 那个星球上 |