时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | My hero is the famous astronaut Grant Kelly. | 我心目中的英雄 是著名宇航员格兰特凯利 |
[00:37] | He was brave and smart, | 他勇敢机智 |
[00:38] | and he was also my biological dad. | 同时也是我的生父 |
[00:41] | Grant Kelly was born in Detroit, Michigan. | 格兰特凯利出生在密歇根州底特律 |
[00:44] | He got a scholarship to MIT when he was 17 | 他17岁时 获得了 麻省理工学院的奖学金 |
[00:46] | and graduated top of his class. | 并以全班最高分毕业 |
[00:49] | Then he went into the space program. | 接着 他参与太空项目 |
[00:51] | He got to go to the moon and Mars, | 去了月球和火星 |
[00:53] | which is really far away. | 火星非常远 |
[00:54] | Farther away than Disneyland or France. | 比法国的迪士尼乐园还远 |
[01:05] | He was one of the first people to work on the Alpha Centauri program. | 他是第一批参与 半人马座阿尔法星项目的人之一 |
[01:09] | I never got to meet Grant Kelly. | 我从没见过格兰特凯利 |
[01:11] | He died before I was born. | 我出生前他就去世了 |
[01:12] | But everyone who knew him said he was very courageous. | 但每一个认识他的人都说 他非常英勇 |
[01:15] | That’s why he’s my hero. | 所以他是我的英雄 |
[01:20] | Thank you, Judy, that was a wonderful presentation. | 谢谢你 朱迪 演讲得非常棒 |
[01:23] | I’m not done. | 我还没说完 |
[01:34] | My other hero is my adopted dad, | 我的另一位英雄是我的养父 |
[01:36] | John Robinson. | 约翰罗宾逊 |
[01:38] | He’s a Navy SEAL. He protects us from bad guys. | 他是海豹突击队成员 他保护我们不受坏人攻击 |
[01:41] | He also tells funny jokes | 他还会说好玩的笑话 |
[01:43] | and makes me hot chocolate when I’m sick. | 在我生病的时候会为我做热巧克力 |
[01:46] | And he always read me a bedtime story, even when he’s far away. | 即使离我很远 他也会给我读睡前故事 |
[01:50] | I’m very lucky that I have two heroes to look up to. | 能有两个值得我敬仰的英雄 我太幸运了 |
[02:04] | How you doing down there, John? | 你在下面怎么样了 |
[02:06] | –John? | 约翰? 约翰? |
[02:11] | Believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[02:13] | I’ve been worse. | 现在不算太糟 |
[02:14] | How are things up there? | 你上面怎么样? |
[02:17] | We’ve got about four hours until we can get to you. | 我们还有四个小时才能到你那边 |
[02:19] | -You gotta hang on. | 你得再坚持一下 |
[02:22] | Hang on. | 坚持 |
[02:23] | Right. Huh. | 好吧 (殖民者基地 距离井场32公里) |
[03:08] | Possible spine fracture and head trauma. | 可能脊椎受损 头部受创 |
[03:10] | He has multiple contusions. | 他身上有多处创伤 |
[03:12] | – He likely has internal injuries. -Yes, his pulse is weak | 可能还有内伤 是的 他的脉搏很微弱 |
[03:14] | and irregular oxygenation is compromised. | 呼吸困难 |
[03:16] | His temp is dropping. | 体温在下降 |
[03:17] | He’s bradycardic. | 心率过慢 |
[03:20] | Okay, we’re gonna need a CT image of his head, thoracic and lumbar spine. | 我们得给他的头部、胸腔 和腰部脊柱做CT检查 |
[03:28] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[03:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:30] | But it’s turning this metal into weird pencil shavings. | 但它把这块金属削成了屑状物 |
[03:33] | I’ve never seen anything rust that fast. | 我从来没见金属锈得这么快 |
[03:35] | The Chariots are made of a ferrous alloy. | 火战车是铁合金做的 |
[03:38] | Mostly titanium so it’s not rust, it’s some kind of… | 主要是钛 所以这不是铁锈 更像是某种 |
[03:41] | chemical infection. | 化学反应物 |
[03:43] | How is that even possible? | 怎么可能呢? |
[03:45] | The answer to how is that insert-bad-thing-here even possible, | 要弄清楚这个嵌入物 到底为什么会在这里 |
[03:48] | it’s always the same. We’re on an alien planet. | 答案只有一个 |
[03:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 我们在一个外星球上 |
[03:55] | It spreads through contact. | 它通过接触传播 |
[03:58] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:00] | Everyone listen up. | 大家听好 |
[04:02] | I want all vehicles grounded at base camp until further notice. | 所有运输工具在未接到下一步指令前 全部停放在基地 |
[04:05] | That’s Chariots, Jupiters, everything. | 包括火战车 木星号 所有都一样 |
[04:28] | Hey Judy, do you copy? | 嘿 朱迪 |
[04:31] | Yeah. I just dropped off a patient. | 你听到了吗? 嗯 我刚送完一个病人 |
[04:33] | -I’m heading back to you now. – You might wanna hurry. | 现在就去你那边 你最好快点 |
[04:36] | I fell and I got poked by a damn rod. | 我摔倒了 被一根杆子戳到了 |
[04:39] | Poked? | 戳到了? |
[04:40] | Well, more like impaled. | 准确说是戳穿了 |
[04:45] | Can you, uh, tell me where the puncture wound is exactly? | 你能准确地告诉我被刺穿的部位吗? |
[04:47] | Left hand side, | 左侧 |
[04:49] | just below my abdomen. | 腹部下面的地方 |
[04:51] | How much blood have you lost? | 你流了多少血? |
[04:53] | It’s not gushing, so moderate. | 没有喷血 所以出血量不算太大 |
[04:55] | I’m applying pressure now. | 我在测血压了 |
[04:58] | Okay, can you read me your vitals? | 能把身体指标读一下吗? |
[05:00] | Heart rate is 100, | 心率100 |
[05:01] | blood pressure is 140 over 80. | 血压高压140 低压80 |
[05:04] | And, uh, temperature is 98.6. | 体温37度 |
[05:07] | Your temp and BP are normal. | 你的体温和血压都很正常 |
[05:09] | Heart rate is high but that’s to be expected. | 心率略快但也合情合理 |
[05:11] | I can’t tell if you punctured a vital organ, | 我不能确定是否刺到了重要器官 |
[05:13] | but it sounds like the rod is holding its position, | 但听起来杆子没有再进一步刺进去了 |
[05:15] | that’s why you didn’t bleed out instantly. | 所以你没有瞬间失血过多 |
[05:17] | Ah. Lucky me. | 我好幸运啊 |
[05:19] | Dad, it’s important that you don’t move. | 爸爸 你绝对不能动 |
[05:22] | Further damage could cause the infected vessels | 再受伤的话可能会加重被感染的血管 |
[05:24] | to bleed more freely, sending you into hypovolemic shock. | 导致大量失血 让你进入休克状态 |
[05:27] | You’re gonna need an epinephrine shot ASAP to keep your blood pressure up, | 你需要立刻注射肾上腺素 确保提高血压 |
[05:30] | and antibiotics for the impending sepsis. | 还要注射抗生素以防败血症 |
[05:34] | Well, you know where I am. | 你知道我在哪儿 |
[05:37] | All right. Keep monitoring your vitals. | 好吧 继续监测身体指标 |
[05:39] | I’ll be there soon. | 我很快就到 |
[05:45] | Judy Robinson to Hapgood. | 朱迪罗宾逊找哈普古德 |
[05:47] | This is Hapgood. | 我就是哈普古德 |
[05:49] | How soon can you get to my father? | 你最快要多久到我爸那边? |
[05:50] | We’re looking at three hours and 40 minutes. | 三小时四十分钟 |
[05:52] | He can’t wait that long. | 他等不了那么久 |
[05:53] | At the drill site, there was a pile of long tubing. | 在钻井区 有一堆长管道 |
[05:57] | Caledon. | 是卡里顿管道 |
[05:58] | Can you send that down to him? I can use it to get him medical supplies. | 好的 你能把东西送下去给他吗? 这样就能给他治疗了 |
[06:01] | Judy, no. You can’t take the Chariot. | 朱迪 不行 你不能开走火战车 |
[06:03] | There was an accident at the drill site. | 钻井区发生了事故 |
[06:04] | -I know, I heard your father’s trapped. -No, he’s hurt. | -我知道 我听说你爸被困住了 -不仅如此 他受伤了 |
[06:07] | And I can’t reach my mom to tell her what’s going on | 我不能联系我妈告诉她发生了什么 |
[06:09] | so I need to get to him. | 所以我得去找他 |
[06:10] | If you take the Chariot, it could break down before you get there. | 如果你开火战车 还没到那儿车就坏了 |
[06:12] | You’d be stranded in the middle of nowhere. | 你会被滞留在无人区 |
[06:14] | Then I have two people to rescue. | 那我就要救两个人了 |
[06:15] | Right. Well, he will die if I don’t do this. | 好吧 但如果我不去 他会死的 |
[06:21] | I’m very aware of the risks. | 我很清楚风险有多大 |
[06:25] | Go. | 去吧 |
[06:32] | Just stay inside the perimeter fence. | 务必待在护栏内 |
[06:34] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[06:44] | I saw what the robot saw. | 我看到了机器人看到的 |
[06:46] | I was looking at a hoodoo rock. | 我正看着一块奇石 |
[06:48] | That hoodoo rock. | 就是那块 |
[06:49] | So he’s been here the whole time. | 所以它一直都在这里 |
[06:51] | Is he okay? | 它没事吧? |
[06:52] | I don’t know. I only saw a flash for a second. | 我不知道 我只看到了一瞬间 |
[06:55] | I’m glad you’re going to go get him. I miss his starry face. | 我很高兴你能去接它 好想念它闪闪发亮的脸 |
[06:59] | How exactly are you gonna find this particular hoodoo? | 你要怎么找到这块奇石? |
[07:02] | I mean, there must be a million out there. | 肯定有成千上万块这样的石头 |
[07:03] | I cross referenced the data stamp from that photograph | 我把那张照片上的数据戳 |
[07:06] | to the map surveys of the planet. | 和星球的地图进行了对比 |
[07:08] | And it looks like the robot is about 200 kilometers east of base camp. | 看来 机器人在距基地东边两百公里的地方 |
[07:11] | Your dad’ll be done working at the well | 你爸在矿井的工作到时候就完成了 |
[07:13] | and once we pick him up, we can drive there in about a day. | 我们接到他以后 开一天车就能到 |
[07:16] | Are you, um, sure you don’t need me? | 你确定不需要我去吗? |
[07:18] | Honey, are you worried about being up here all by yourself? | 亲爱的 你不想一个人待在这里吗? |
[07:20] | Without parental supervision? | 没有监护人的监督? |
[07:23] | I’ll struggle through. | 我会撑过去的 |
[07:24] | You know you have school today. | 你知道你今天要上学吧 |
[07:26] | I thought that was a joke. | 我以为你在开玩笑 |
[07:28] | You haven’t been to school in seven months. | 你七个月没去上学了 |
[07:30] | You make us study every day. | 你每天都逼我们学习 |
[07:32] | You should be happy for the change of pace. | 你该为能改变学习节奏而高兴 |
[07:35] | Will’s not going to school. | 威尔不用去学校 |
[07:37] | Just stay out of trouble. | 只要别惹麻烦就行 |
[07:39] | Or better yet, just wait until I get back. | 或者 |
[07:54] | Oh. | 在我回来之前别惹麻烦就行 |
[07:55] | Hey, Mr. Adler. | 嘿 阿德勒先生 |
[07:56] | It’s just Ben. | 叫我本就行 |
[07:59] | Transport shuttle launch will commence. | 运输飞机即将起飞 |
[08:01] | -Please stand clear. -Maureen. | 请待命 莫伦 |
[08:04] | Air pressure stabilized. | 气压稳定 |
[08:06] | I appreciate you letting me tag along. | 谢谢你带我一起来 |
[08:09] | We both know you’d come whether I wanted you to or not. | 大家心知肚明 不管我让不让你来 你都会跟来 |
[08:11] | -I woulda thought you wanted the back up. -We’re used to doing things on our own. | 我以为你需要支援 我们习惯了独立完成任务 |
[08:17] | So I’ve noticed. | 我发现了 |
[08:20] | Look, I know what I’m capable of | 听着 我知道我能做什么 |
[08:22] | and I know what he’s capable of. | 我也知道他能做什么 |
[08:25] | But you don’t know anything about me. | 但你根本不了解我 |
[08:29] | Still, | 再说 |
[08:30] | we’re all lost out here together | 我们都在这里迷路了 |
[08:33] | relying on the… | 只能指望… |
[08:35] | visions of a twelve-year-old boy to lead us home. | 一个十二岁男孩的预见 指引我们回家 |
[08:38] | Launch will commence in T-minus 30 seconds. | 倒计时三十秒后发射 |
[08:42] | I’ll admit, I don’t understand | 我承认 我不理解 |
[08:45] | Will’s connection to the robot. | 威尔和机器人的联系 |
[08:46] | It’s a mystery to me. | 对我来说是个谜 |
[08:48] | I could guess at the science… | 我可以从科学的角度猜测… |
[08:53] | but I think it’s deeper than that. | 但我觉得远不止如此 |
[08:57] | Sealing cabin for airlock disengagement. | 封锁船舱 分离气闸 |
[09:05] | Something we have to take on faith. | 有时候我们必须相信上帝 |
[09:10] | It’s not easy for people like us. | 虽然对我们来说并不容易 |
[09:18] | Disengage in T-minus ten, nine, eight, | 即将分离 倒计时 十 九 八 |
[09:23] | seven, six, five, four, three, two, one. | 七 六 五 四 三 二 一 |
[09:54] | Is that Captain Radic? What happened? | 那是拉迪克舰长吗?怎么回事? |
[09:56] | One of the doctors said he just collapsed out of nowhere. | 有个医生说他突然倒下了 |
[09:58] | She had no idea what was wrong with him. | 她不知道怎么回事 |
[10:01] | -Which doctor? -A therapist. | -哪个医生? -一个治疗师 |
[10:03] | Uh, I think she said her name was Dr. Smith. | 我记得她说她叫史密斯医生 |
[10:07] | Hope this fits your needs. | 希望这里能满足您的要求 |
[10:08] | Most of the offices were destroyed during the first attack. | 第一次遇袭后 很多办公室都被摧毁了 |
[10:17] | It’s perfect. | 这里很好 |
[10:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:20] | You’re welcome, Dr. Smith. | 不用客气 史密斯医生 |
[10:25] | A clean slate. | 重新开始 |
[10:35] | You were arrested. | 你明明被抓起来了 |
[10:39] | A silly misunderstanding. | 一点小误会罢了 |
[10:41] | What did you do to Radic? | 你对拉迪克做了什么? |
[10:47] | One minute he was fine and… | 他前一分钟还好好的 |
[10:50] | the next he was on the ground. | 之后就倒在地上 |
[10:52] | It… | |
[10:54] | It all happened so fast. | 一切来得太快 |
[10:56] | And now you have an office? | 然后你就有了办公室? |
[10:58] | Well, where else am I going to see my patients? | 要不然我在哪儿看病人呢? |
[11:03] | Everyone’s been dealing with so much trauma. | 大家都经历了太多创伤 |
[11:08] | I wanna do my part. | 我想尽我所能 |
[11:11] | Help everyone heal. | 帮大家康复 |
[11:18] | And move on. | 让大家活下去 |
[11:24] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a lot of work to do. | 不好意思我得失陪了 还有很多事要做 |
[11:28] | -Unless you want to make an appointment. -No, thank you. | -除非你想预约 -不用了 谢谢 |
[11:45] | No. | 不要啊 |
[11:47] | Come on. | 给点力啊 |
[11:50] | No. | 别坏啊 |
[12:21] | You are currently 24.5 kilometers from your destination. | 距目的地还有24.5公里 |
[12:29] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[12:30] | It’s too hard. | 太难了 |
[12:32] | It is hard, kiddo, | 是很难 |
[12:34] | but you got to keep trying. | 孩子 但你必须继续尝试 |
[12:37] | I’ll just run. I’m good at running. | 我会跑步就行了 我很擅长跑步 |
[12:39] | You are good at running. | 你很擅长跑步 |
[12:41] | In fact, you’re good at most things. | 其实 大多数事情你都很擅长 |
[12:42] | But every once in a while | 但是人总有时候 |
[12:44] | there’s gonna be something that doesn’t come easy. | 会遇到不那么容易搞定的事 |
[12:47] | Now, that doesn’t mean you just give up. | 这时 不能一味放弃 |
[12:50] | All right, what do you say we get back on? | 来吧 再上来一次? |
[12:52] | Come on, give it another go. | 来 咱们再试一次 |
[12:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:00] | Don’t let go until I say so. | 我不叫你放手 你别放 |
[13:02] | I won’t. You ready? | 不会的 你准备好了吗? |
[13:04] | Don’t let go! Don’t let go! | 别放手! |
[13:06] | I’m here. I’m right here. | 我在这儿 我就在这儿 |
[13:08] | Hey, you’re doing it. | 嘿 你做到了 |
[13:12] | You’re doing it! You’re doing it! | 你成功了! |
[13:15] | Okay, let go! | 好了 |
[13:17] | Woo-hoo! | 放手吧! |
[13:18] | Look at you! | 看看你! |
[13:19] | Watch me, Daddy! Watch me! | 看我骑得多好 爸爸!快看啊! |
[13:22] | I’m watching! | 我在看呢! |
[13:27] | I’m watching. | 我在看呢 |
[13:35] | Judy to Dad, do you copy? | 爸爸 我是朱迪 你能听到吗? |
[13:38] | Yeah, I’m here. | 嗯 听到 |
[13:40] | How you doing? BP, heart rate? | 你现在怎么样?血压和心率如何? |
[13:43] | No better, no worse. | 不好不坏 |
[13:45] | All right, that’s good. No change. | 好 挺好 不变也好 |
[13:47] | Uh, so whatever made the drill collapse | 让矿井坍塌的东西 |
[13:49] | is now affecting the Chariots. | 也开始影响火战车了 |
[13:51] | The one I have just broke down. | 我开的这辆刚坏了 |
[13:53] | I have to go on foot from here. | 从现在开始我要靠双脚了 |
[13:55] | How far away are you? | 你还有多远? |
[13:56] | About fifteen miles. | 大概24公里 |
[13:58] | – Judy, that’s too far. -Not for me. | -朱迪 太远了 -对我来说不算远 |
[14:01] | If I run at a pace of | 如果我用跑的 |
[14:03] | eight minutes per mile, | 8分钟跑1.6公里 |
[14:04] | I can get there in two hours. | 我两个小时就能到 |
[14:07] | Hey… you’re talking to the former state champ -of track and field. | 现在和你说话的人拿过州田径冠军 |
[14:11] | I remember. | 我记得呢 |
[14:14] | Okay. | |
[14:15] | -Be careful. – Yeah. | 小心一点 |
[15:08] | Reminder, class begins in two minutes. | 提醒一下 两分钟后上课 (垃圾压实机 限专业人士访问) |
[15:23] | Penny. | 潘尼 |
[15:27] | Vijay. | 维贾伊 |
[15:28] | We weren’t sure that we’d ever see you again. | 我们都不知道是否还能再见到你了 |
[15:30] | Yeah, I know. | 我明白 |
[15:31] | I thought you would be on the planet with the other colonists. | 我以为你和其他的殖民者 在另一个星球上 |
[15:34] | Isn’t your dad supposed to be there representing? | 你爸爸不是那边的代表吗? |
[15:37] | My dad is, but my mom is up here with logistical team, | 我爸爸是 但我妈妈 是这里的后勤组的成员 |
[15:39] | so they’re making sure everything’s stocked, | 所以他们要确保所有物资都准备好 |
[15:42] | ready for people to come back here and stuff. | 以便人们回来使用 |
[15:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:49] | Oh! Do you wanna…? | 你想… |
[15:50] | -No. I sit right– Right there. Yeah. -Right. Cool. | -不 不用了 我坐那儿 -哦 好 |
[15:53] | All right, everyone, welcome back! | 好了 各位 欢迎回来! |
[15:56] | Good to see you again, Penny. | 很高兴再次见到你 潘尼 |
[15:58] | Good to be seen, Mr. Jackson. | 很高兴回来 杰克逊先生 |
[16:01] | Since it appears as if our time on this planet is coming to an end, | 因为我们在这个星球的时间 好像差不多要结束了 |
[16:05] | I would be remiss… | 我会有所疏忽… |
[16:06] | So I guess I’ll see ya around. | 那我们回头见 |
[16:08] | Yeah. See ya around. | 嗯 回头见 |
[16:09] | …of exploration to study the unique vegetation | …激发了学习特殊植物的兴趣 |
[16:12] | that we’re leaving behind. | 之前一直未被重视 |
[16:15] | For this project, we will be working in groups of two. | 这次项目 我们将两人一组 |
[16:19] | So, uh, let’s go ahead and partner up. | 所以 大家快点开始组队吧 |
[16:22] | I’m with Vijay. | 我和维贾伊一组 |
[16:30] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[16:31] | I mean, maybe it was just a coincidence? | 我是说 或许只是巧合? |
[16:33] | A coincidence? | 巧合? |
[16:34] | That he fell ill an hour after he arrested her | 在他把她抓起来后一个小时 他就病了 |
[16:37] | and now he’s in a coma because his brain won’t stop swelling? | 然后现在还出于昏迷状态 因为头部不断肿大? |
[16:40] | Okay. You– You need to tell my dad. | 好 你得告诉我爸爸 |
[16:42] | He’s not gonna believe us if we don’t have proof. | 没有证据的话他不会相信我们的 |
[16:44] | Us? | 我们? |
[16:53] | Um, Mr. Jackson? | 杰克逊先生? |
[16:55] | Can we go clean up in the bathroom? | 我们能去厕所清理一下吗? |
[16:58] | -Vijay spilled and… -Sure. | -维贾伊弄翻了… |
[17:12] | Ugh. You look tired! | -好的 你看起来很累! |
[17:15] | Race you to the trash can. | 比比谁先到垃圾桶那儿 |
[17:16] | Sure. If you want. | 好啊 你想比就比 |
[17:18] | Sure you’re not gonna poop out on me, old man? | 你确定不会累瘫吗 老头子? |
[17:21] | Hey. First, I’m not an old man. | 首先 我不是老头子 |
[17:23] | Second of all, Navy SEALs do not poop. | 其次 海豹突击队员从不累瘫 |
[17:26] | One, two, three. Go! | 一 |
[17:34] | Yeah! Ha ha! | 二 |
[17:38] | Ugh. | 三 跑! |
[17:40] | -Still got it. -Uh-huh. | 宝刀未老! |
[17:43] | Okay. Okay. | |
[17:44] | I’ll race you to the car. | 比比谁先跑到车那儿 |
[17:46] | What, already? | 什么 又来吗? |
[17:47] | -Yeah. You’ll catch up. | 是啊 |
[17:50] | Huh. | 你能跟上来的 |
[18:12] | Hey Dad, do you copy? | 爸爸 你听到吗? |
[18:14] | Yeah, I’m here. | 嗯 听到 |
[18:17] | Hey. How you doin’? | 现在怎么样? |
[18:18] | Uh… maybe a little warm. | 可能有一点热 |
[18:22] | What’s your temperature? | 你的体温是多少? |
[18:25] | Uh, it’s, uh… | |
[18:27] | A hundred and three. | 39.4摄氏度 |
[18:29] | Dad! That’s not a little warm! What’s your BP and heart rate? | 爸爸!那可不是有一点热! 血压和心率是多少? |
[18:32] | Eighty-eight over 50. | 血压高压88低压50 |
[18:35] | And 110. | 心率110 |
[18:38] | Are you still bleeding? | 你还在流血吗? |
[18:44] | Maybe a little more. | 又流了一点 |
[18:46] | You’re bleeding into your abdominal compartment. | 血流到腹腔间隔室了 |
[19:02] | Are you still there? | 你还在吗? |
[19:05] | Um… I found a faster route. I’ll be there soon. | 我找到了一条近路 很快就会到那儿 |
[19:11] | Warning. Perimeter fence deactivated. | 警告 护栏已被解除 |
[19:16] | Warning. You are outside the perimeter fence. | 警告 你已身处护栏之外 |
[19:19] | For your safety, please return. | 为了你的安全 请返回 |
[19:29] | -Stop looking. -I’m not. | -别看了 -我没看 |
[19:43] | We don’t see each other for seven months and I’m already trespassing for you. | 我们七个月没见 一见面我就为你做违规的事 |
[19:46] | You are the one who insisted on coming. | 是你自己坚持要来的 |
[19:48] | Yeah, like I’m really just gonna give you the code | 我总不能直接给你密码 |
[19:50] | that unlocks everything on the Resolute. | 让你解锁坚毅号上所有的设备吧 |
[19:52] | Oh, the one that you secretly stole from your dad. | 那可是你从你爸那儿偷来的密码 |
[19:54] | That’s different, I guess. | 性质不一样 大概 |
[19:58] | Quick. | 快点 |
[20:19] | Hold on. They program the compactor to turn on every hour. | 慢着 |
[20:24] | Okay… | 他们的安排 |
[20:25] | Yes! | 是每小时开启一次压缩机 |
[20:27] | I think we’re good. | 我觉得我们可以的 |
[20:31] | – Oh. -Oh. | |
[20:38] | That is a lot of garbage. | 好多垃圾啊 |
[20:43] | Okay. So we’re looking for a blue trash bag. | 我们要找的是蓝色的垃圾袋 |
[20:46] | You can go first. | 你先下去 |
[20:47] | This was your idea. | 这是你的主意 |
[20:51] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:08] | I cannot. I can’t do this. | 我不行 我做不到 |
[21:09] | Come on. Just, like, breathe through your mouth, something. | 拜托 试试用嘴巴呼吸 |
[21:12] | I don’t want it in my mouth. | 我不想让嘴里全是这个味道 |
[21:14] | Okay. That’s fine. Can you just help me up then? | 好吧 也行吧 那你就当帮我个忙? |
[21:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:20] | Ah. | |
[21:22] | Okay. | |
[21:24] | I’m going to look over here, | 我在这里找 |
[21:26] | you look over there. | 你在那里找 |
[22:36] | Remember these three rules when you’re in the wild. | 在野外时记住三点原则 |
[22:39] | Could be the difference between life and death. | 能让你绝处逢生 |
[22:41] | Dad, we’re going to a campground with numbered posts. | 爸 我们去的是一个 有编号标杆的露营地 |
[22:44] | And a water park. | 而且是个水上公园 |
[22:46] | Never leave food unattended– You don’t want to attract animals. | 一定要看好食物 免得吸引动物 |
[22:49] | Rule number two, always remember your fire protocols. | 第二 记住防火协议 |
[22:53] | What’s the main cause of forest fires? | 森林火灾的主要原因是什么? |
[22:55] | Humans. | 人类 |
[22:56] | Humans, that’s right. | 人类 没错 |
[22:57] | -Which leads me to rule number three– -Yeah, yeah, I get it. | 所以我还要说说第三点 |
[23:00] | I’ll text you when I get there. | 我懂了 到了以后我会给你发短信的 |
[23:02] | Hey. What’s rule number three? | 第三条原则是什么? |
[23:04] | Uh, accept the unexpected. | 接受意料之外的事 |
[23:05] | When things go wrong, | 一旦事情变糟 |
[23:07] | don’t stand around and complain. | 不要傻站着抱怨 |
[23:09] | Assess your options. | 衡量你的选择 |
[23:10] | And move forward. Love you! Bye. | 然后继续前进 爱你 再见 |
[23:11] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[23:15] | Have fun. | 玩得开心点 |
[23:33] | Uh, accept the unexpected. | 接受意料之外 |
[23:35] | Assess your options. | 衡量你的选择 |
[23:37] | And move forward. Love you! Bye. | 然后继续前进 爱你 再见 |
[24:31] | This is taking forever. Mr. Jackson is gonna go looking for us | 永远找不完了 杰克逊先生会来找我们的 |
[24:34] | when he realizes we’ve been gone for so long. | 要是他发现我们离开了太久 |
[24:39] | -Oh, my God. -What– Did you find it? | 天哪 怎么 你找到了? |
[24:44] | Somebody else brought Oreos. | 还有人带了奥利奥来 |
[24:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[24:50] | Hm? Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:52] | -You were looking in that package. -No, I wasn’t. | -你看了那个包裹 -我没有 |
[24:54] | You were checking if there was any left. | 你想看看还有没有剩 |
[24:56] | I– What kind of a person do you think I am? | 你以为我是什么人? |
[25:01] | You know, the last time we were together, | 要知道上次我们在一起的时候 |
[25:03] | we were in a poop cave and now we’re up to our knees in garbage, | 我们在一个全是屎的洞里 现在又站在膝盖高的垃圾堆里 |
[25:06] | so… I wonder if the universe is trying to tell us something. | 所以我觉得这其中可能有玄机 |
[25:09] | Yeah, we stink together. | 好吧 我们臭味相投 |
[25:13] | But we’re like friends now, right? | 但我们也算是朋友了 对吧? |
[25:15] | You’re the only person I know on the Resolute, so… | 你是我在坚毅号上唯一认识的人了 |
[25:18] | yes. Sure. | 所以 没错 是朋友 |
[25:20] | Okay, as a friend, can I ask you something? | 那作为朋友我能问你点事吗? |
[25:22] | As long as you can multitask. | 只要你边问边干活就行 |
[25:28] | What exactly did you mean when you said I was a bad kisser? | 你说我吻技差到底是什么意思? |
[25:33] | When we were on that other planet, you said I was a bad kisser. | 我们在另一个星球上的时候 你说我吻技差 |
[25:41] | We’re in a room | 这个房间 |
[25:43] | that smells like feet | 有一股脚臭 |
[25:45] | and vomit. | 和呕吐物的味道 |
[25:47] | And you want to talk about kissing? | 你却要说吻技的事? |
[25:49] | It’s just, I’ve never had any complaints before so– | 我只是从来没被人抱怨过这件事 所以… |
[25:51] | -Sorry, I brought your average down. -Well, was it too much lip? | 抱歉我的差评让你降级了 是因为我用嘴过度吗? |
[25:53] | -Not enough? -We’re really doing this. | -还是不够? -我不想讨论这个 |
[25:55] | Was it my breath? | 还是我的口气? |
[25:56] | Because, to be fair, MREs give me acid reflux and I ran out of gum. | 讲道理 当时是艾莫里害我反胃酸 而我当时又没口香糖了 |
[25:59] | I don’t remember– | 我不记得了 |
[26:00] | And also, I tense up when I’m caught off guard, | 而且 我一被人偷袭 就会很紧张 |
[26:02] | which I was that day. I mean– | 那一天就是这个情况 |
[26:03] | Usually I can see a kiss coming from miles away | 一般来说 隔好几米远 我就能知道人家是不是要亲我 |
[26:06] | in which case I’ll do some relaxation tec– | 所以 我会做一些放松的… |
[26:08] | Oh, my God, please stop. | 天哪 别说了 |
[26:10] | Clearly you’ve been obsessing over this for months | 一看就知道你为这事困扰几个月了 |
[26:12] | and so I’m going to be totally honest with you. | 所以我老实和你说吧 |
[26:15] | I may not be the best judge when it comes to kissing. | 我根本没资格评论你的吻技 |
[26:22] | But you said that it was– | 但你说那是… |
[26:23] | Yeah, I know what I said. | 是的 |
[26:24] | Just… get a second opinion. | 我知道我说了什么 你再找人给你评价吧 |
[26:29] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[26:32] | I was your first kiss. | 我是你的初吻 |
[26:34] | And if that were true, | 就算是这样 |
[26:35] | I would like to circle back to this conversation | 我之后再和你讨论这个话题 |
[26:37] | when I have something to compare it to. | 等我有了比较对象 |
[26:39] | Now, can we please focus on stopping a criminal mastermind? | 现在我们能投入 如何制止犯罪大师上面了吗? |
[26:46] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[26:50] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[26:54] | Empty MRE bag… | 空袋子… |
[26:56] | a banana peel… | 香蕉皮… |
[26:59] | a dirty tissue… | 脏纸巾… |
[27:02] | a banana peel. | 香蕉皮… |
[27:06] | God, a banana peel. | 天哪 香蕉皮 |
[27:08] | Smith really loves bananas, I guess. | 看来史密斯真的很爱吃香蕉 |
[27:11] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 慢着 |
[27:13] | There’s something written on this. | 这上面写了什么 |
[27:15] | What does it say? | 什么? (杀死) |
[27:20] | “Killed.” | 杀死 |
[27:35] | Is that what I think it is? | 是我想的那个意思吗? |
[27:41] | We gotta get out of here. Come on. | 我们得离开这儿 快走 |
[27:44] | No. No, no, no. | 不行 |
[27:45] | Penny, come on! | 潘尼 快点! |
[27:46] | I can’t– My foot is stuck. | 我走不了 我的脚卡住了 |
[27:52] | Come on. | 来 |
[27:54] | Okay, just pull! | 潘尼 用力拽! |
[27:55] | I am pulling! | 我在拽了! |
[27:58] | I’m sorry. I got to go! | 对不起 我得走了! |
[28:00] | Vijay! | 维贾伊! |
[28:02] | Wait, wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪儿? |
[28:04] | No, no, no. | 别走啊 |
[28:06] | Vijay! | 维贾伊! |
[28:09] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿?帮帮我! |
[28:10] | Help! | |
[28:14] | No, no, no, no! | |
[28:16] | Vijay! | 不要走!维贾伊!别走 |
[28:34] | Thanks, Vijay. | 多谢了 维贾伊 |
[28:36] | If you weren’t here to save me, I’d be… | 如果不是你救我 我已经… |
[28:40] | Wait, did you think I had left you? | 等等 你是不是以为我会丢下你? |
[28:43] | Uh, because I had to, you know, go turn off the machine. | 我走是因为我必须要把机器关掉 |
[28:47] | I know. I don’t know how else you would have done it. Nope. | 我知道 我想不到其他的方法了 |
[29:09] | I have a confession to make. | 有件事我要坦白 |
[29:10] | Well, keep it to yourself | 别告诉我了 |
[29:12] | ’cause I don’t want to have to testify against you. | 我可不想做不利于你的证明 |
[29:18] | You were my first kiss too. | 你也是我的初吻 |
[29:22] | Yeah, it’s… | 好吧… |
[29:25] | it’s super obvious in retrospect. | 现在回想起来 |
[29:29] | Whoa! | 真的非常明显 |
[29:47] | He acts so grown up now, | 他现在的行为举止很成熟 |
[29:48] | I forget how young he looks when he’s asleep. | 他睡着以后 我才想起他有多年轻 |
[29:52] | My kids used to fall asleep whenever we were in the car. | 我的孩子们以前一坐车就睡觉 |
[29:56] | You have children? | 你有孩子吗? |
[29:57] | Twin boys. A couple years older than Will. | 双胞胎兄弟 比威尔大几岁 |
[30:01] | Maybe Penny knows them. | 可能潘尼认识他们 |
[30:02] | They’re already on Alpha Centauri with my wife. | 他们和我妻子在半人马座阿尔法星上 |
[30:06] | They were in the fifth colonist group. | 他们在第五殖民组 |
[30:11] | You didn’t go with them? | 你没和他们一起吗? |
[30:14] | My job requires that I travel back and forth on the Resolute. | 我的工作要求我在坚毅号上来回奔波 |
[30:18] | Usually three months at a time. | 通常一次就是三个月 |
[30:20] | Now you’re here. | 现在你到了这里 |
[30:24] | That’s hard. | 太不容易了 |
[30:25] | Thanks to your son, | 多亏了你儿子 |
[30:27] | I have a hope of seeing them again. | 让我萌生了再度见到家人的希望 |
[30:33] | So it’s a good thing he passed his test then. | 所以他通过测试算是件好事了 |
[30:37] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[30:39] | His records, they say he had some difficulty | 他的记录显示他遇到了困难 |
[30:41] | with his pre-qualification training. | 在资格预审培训的时候 |
[30:43] | But obviously he pulled through. | |
[30:46] | Yes. He did. | 是的 确实 |
[31:10] | They tore down that park we used to run in. | 他们把我们以前跑步的公园拆了 |
[31:15] | I think it’s part of a strip mall now. | 现在应该成了商业街的一部分了 |
[31:20] | Yeah, no one runs outside anymore. | 是啊 毕竟没人在室外跑步了 |
[31:23] | Right. | 是啊 |
[31:25] | ‘Cause of the air. | 毕竟空气这么差 |
[31:32] | Your mother told me that you really stepped up when I was away. | 你妈妈说我不在家的时候 你承担了很多事 |
[31:37] | Helped Penny and Will with their homework… | 帮助潘尼和威尔做作业… |
[31:41] | made meals… | 还做饭… |
[31:44] | all the while studying for your medical exams. | 同时你自己还在准备医学考试 |
[31:48] | It’s a lot of pressure for an eighteen-year-old. | 对一个18岁的孩子来说压力太大了 |
[31:55] | Now I’m back. | 现在我回来了 |
[31:56] | You don’t have to work so hard. | 你不用再这么拼命了 |
[32:00] | Being with family isn’t work. | 和家人在一起一点都不累 |
[32:02] | I didn’t mean… | 我不是这个意思… |
[32:05] | What I– What I meant was– | 我的意思是… |
[32:07] | That you want things to go back to how they were before you left Mom? | 你希望一切能变回 你离开妈妈之前的样子吗? |
[32:12] | I didn’t… | 我不是… |
[32:14] | mean for that to happen. | 这个意思 |
[32:18] | Now I’m back. | 现在我回来了 |
[32:21] | For good. | 我会一直在这里 |
[32:23] | And we can be a family again. | 我们又是一家人了 |
[32:29] | Look, um… | 听着… |
[32:31] | I get that you feel bad and, uh, and wanna make it up, | 我知道 你心里很过意不去 想弥补我们 |
[32:36] | so just make it up to Penny and Will and Mom, but, um… | 你只要补偿潘尼 威尔和妈妈 但是… |
[32:41] | Yeah, don’t come to Alpha Centauri on my behalf | 不要为了我来半人马座阿尔法星 |
[32:43] | ’cause I’m doing fine without you. | 因为没有你我过得很好 |
[33:07] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[33:09] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗? |
[33:10] | Yeah. Just a mile, I’ll be there soon. | 还有1.6公里 我很快就到 |
[33:13] | I know you will. | 我知道你可以的 |
[33:19] | You know, when I first saw you… | 我第一次看到你… |
[33:24] | …you were this… | 你才… |
[33:26] | tiny little thing. | 那么点大 |
[33:28] | But I knew… | 但是我知道 |
[33:30] | that you were gonna be a force of nature. | 你会成为自然的力量 |
[33:34] | And when I married your mom… | 我娶了你妈妈以后… |
[33:37] | I promised her… | 我向她保证… |
[33:40] | that I would do everything I could… | 我会尽我所能… |
[33:43] | to help you become | 帮你成为 |
[33:45] | the person that you were meant to be. | 你命中注定要成为的人 |
[33:50] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要和我说这些? |
[33:51] | Listen… | 听着… |
[33:54] | all the tools… | 所有的工具… |
[33:56] | all the things I taught you… | 所有我教给你的事… |
[34:00] | you have them. | 你都掌握了 |
[34:02] | You know them by heart. | 你用心去学了 |
[34:03] | Read me your vitals. | 告诉我你的身体指标 |
[34:05] | Read me your vitals. | 告诉我你的指标! |
[34:08] | You don’t need your old man anymore. | 你不再需要我这个老头子了 |
[34:13] | I know that whatever happens to you in life… | 我知道你今后不管遇到什么 |
[34:19] | you’re gonna do great. | 都会做得很出色 |
[34:21] | Great. | 出色 |
[34:24] | Great, okay. | 你居然说出色 |
[34:25] | Let me tell you what life will be like without you. | 让我告诉你 没有你的生活会变成什么样 |
[34:29] | Mom… will throw herself into work. | 妈妈… 会全身心投入工作 |
[34:32] | She’ll grow cold and distant. | 她会变得很冷漠难以接近 |
[34:35] | Penny’s snark will turn bitter and she’ll act out. | 潘尼会变得更刻薄 还会表现出来 |
[34:38] | And Will… | 威尔… |
[34:40] | will retreat into himself. | 会变得自闭逃避现实 |
[34:43] | All that hope, | 所有的希望 |
[34:45] | that light he carries inside of him, | 他寄托在心中的光芒 |
[34:47] | it’ll die the second I tell him that you didn’t make it. | 会立刻消灭 一旦告诉他 你没撑过去 |
[34:51] | And me, well, I’ll just– | 而我 |
[34:53] | I’ll just do what I always do; | 我只会… 我只会一如既往 |
[34:56] | I’ll try and keep the family together | 我会努力让家里人在一起 |
[34:58] | because that is my duty. | 因为这是我的任务 |
[34:59] | That’s my job because I love them, | 这是我的工作 因为我爱他们 |
[35:03] | but I will hate you. | 但我会恨你 |
[35:06] | I will hate you for giving up. | 我会恨你放弃 |
[35:08] | I will hate you for taking another father | 我会恨你又从我身边 |
[35:12] | away from me. | 夺走了我的父亲 |
[35:14] | -I will hate you | 我会恨你 |
[35:17] | for not loving me enough | 根本不够爱我 |
[35:18] | -to try harder… | 所以才不努力坚持… |
[35:22] | because I need you. | 因为我明明如此需要你 |
[35:28] | I’m always gonna need you. | 我一直都很需要你啊 |
[35:31] | And I’m not gonna hate you, | 我根本不可能恨你 |
[35:33] | and I’m not letting you go. | 我也不会让你走 |
[36:00] | Don’t let go. Don’t let go. | 不要放弃 |
[36:01] | I’m here. I’m right here. | 我在这儿 我就在这儿 |
[36:12] | I’m coming, Dad. Stay with me! | 我来了 爸爸 不要走! |
[36:47] | Dad? You have the shots. | 爸爸?针给你了 |
[36:50] | Give yourself the epinephrine first, then the antibiotics. | 先给你自己注射肾上腺素 然后注射抗生素 |
[36:55] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[37:00] | Hold the drilling! Hold it! | 停止钻井!停下! |
[37:08] | Dad? | 爸爸?你听到吗? |
[37:09] | Do you copy? | |
[37:12] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[37:19] | I got it. | 搞定了 |
[37:26] | Now get me out of this damn well. | 快把我拉出这该死的矿井 |
[37:31] | -Start it up! | 继续! |
[37:45] | Easy. Easy. | 慢一点 |
[37:48] | All right. | |
[37:52] | Okay. | |
[37:53] | All right, Dad. | 好了 爸爸 |
[37:56] | I’m just gonna give you an IV, all right? | 我给你做静脉注射治疗 好吗? |
[37:59] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[38:00] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[38:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:03] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[38:05] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[38:06] | – I am here, Dad. | 我在这儿 爸爸 |
[38:09] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[38:13] | I’m right here. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[38:17] | Hey. | |
[38:25] | Now, the screen on the left is a vascular plant. | 屏幕中左侧的是维管植物 |
[38:27] | If we zoom in, we can see the tissues that are used to transport… | 如果放大 我们能看到里面的组织 用来传输… |
[38:34] | What does it say? | 上面说什么? (好奇心杀死猫) |
[38:52] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[38:55] | Yes, may I help you? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗? |
[38:57] | I’m here to see Penny Robinson. | 我是来找潘尼罗宾逊的 |
[39:00] | Are you her mother? | 你是她的妈妈吗? |
[39:02] | No. | 不是 |
[39:03] | I’m Dr. Zoe Smith, | 我是佐伊史密斯医生 |
[39:05] | the therapist in residence. | 常驻治疗师 |
[39:07] | I just want to see how Penny’s doing with her life back on the Resolute. | 我只是想看看 潘尼回到坚毅号以后过得怎么样 |
[39:14] | Well, it’s perfect timing. | 来得正巧 |
[39:16] | Uh, class, we’ll continue this tomorrow. | 同学们 我们明天再继续 |
[39:24] | Hi, you’re Vijay, right? | 嗨 你是维贾伊 对吧? |
[39:26] | I read all about you in Penny’s book. | 我在潘尼的书里看到好多你的事 |
[39:30] | Ah. What’s that smell? | 什么味道? |
[39:33] | Oh, it’s you. | 哦 是你的味道 |
[39:35] | I hope my note you found in the Dumpster was worth it. | 希望你们在垃圾堆里找到的 我的纸条是有价值的 |
[39:38] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[39:40] | Huh. | |
[39:41] | Curiosity may have killed the cat, | 好奇心可能会杀死猫 |
[39:44] | but at least cats don’t make it obvious | 但至少猫会不动声色 |
[39:46] | when they’re following someone. | 跟踪别人 |
[39:48] | You wanna talk about obvious? | 你想聊聊不动声色? |
[39:49] | Penny. | 潘尼 |
[39:50] | What did you do to Radic? | 你对拉迪克做了什么? |
[39:52] | Penny, come on. | 潘尼 拜托 |
[39:53] | You mean besides calling for help and saving his life? | 你是说除了找人来救他的命吗? |
[40:01] | Penny. | 潘尼 |
[40:02] | You’re not gonna get away this. | 你逃不掉的 |
[40:04] | You don’t understand. I’m trying to protect you. | 你不懂 我在努力 保护你 |
[40:09] | Everyone thinks– | 大家都觉得 |
[40:11] | No, everyone knows… | 不 每一个人都知道 |
[40:14] | that I’m a respected member of the 24th colonist group. | 第24组殖民者有一位值得尊敬的成员 |
[40:18] | You need to accept it. | 你得接受现实 |
[40:21] | Because if you start making wild accusations | 因为如果你到处散播谣言 |
[40:23] | -that are easily disproven by the facts– -You made up the facts. | 一旦轻易被事实戳穿… 你捏造的事实 |
[40:27] | I just don’t want people thinking you’re delusional. | 我只是不希望别人把你当成疯子 |
[40:29] | -Because I’m Dr. Smith now. | 毕竟我现在是史密斯医生了 |
[40:34] | Permanently. | 永远都是 |
[40:37] | Forever. | 永远 |
[40:38] | It doesn’t matter what your name is. You are who you are. | 不管你怎么改名换姓 你永远都是你自己 |
[40:43] | I know this is a lot to ask, but can’t you just be happy for me? | 我知道这个要求有点过分 但你就不能为我感到高兴吗? |
[40:49] | -Vijay. | 维贾伊 |
[41:13] | This metal ring in your report. | 你的报告里提及的金属环 |
[41:17] | Was wondering when that was gonna come up. | 我还在想你什么时候才会提呢 |
[41:19] | What if I was to tell you that this wasn’t the only one? | 我要是告诉你那不是唯一的呢? |
[41:23] | That the planet we’re headed to, there’s one there as well? | 要是我告诉你我们前往的星球上 也有一个环呢? |
[41:26] | It seems to be the same as yours. | 好像和你们的是一个东西 |
[41:28] | The electrical storm hits it every 23 days. | 雷电风暴每23天就会击中它一次 |
[41:31] | We’ve been hesitant to get anywhere close, but in typical Robinson fashion, | 我们一直在犹豫要不要靠近 但是按照罗宾逊家的性格 |
[41:36] | you find yourself right in the middle of one. So, uh… | 你们无论如何都会自己想办法 所以 |
[41:39] | Any theories as to what they are? | 有理论说明它们是什么吗? |
[41:41] | I assumed it had something to do with the lightning. | 我推测它和雷暴有关 |
[41:43] | I mean, you don’t build something that big as an art project. | 总不可能为了艺术建那么大的东西 |
[41:47] | It has to have a purpose. | 肯定有什么目的 |
[41:51] | Now these glyphs on the surface, | 现在表面的这些字形 |
[41:53] | our linguists haven’t been able to make heads or tails of what they mean. | 我们的语言专家一直没能破解 |
[41:56] | When we find my robot down there, | 等我们在下面找到我的机器人 |
[41:59] | we can ask him. | 我们可以问它 |
[42:02] | Let’s just hope we like the answer. | 但愿能得到想要的答案 |