时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Hey! | |
[00:32] | Might be a better artist than me now. | 你现在可能是比我还优秀的艺术家了 |
[00:35] | Don’t let it go to your head. | 别被冲昏了头脑 |
[00:36] | It’s not saying much. | 这还不能说明什么 |
[00:40] | That’s supposed to be us. | 那应该是我们 |
[00:43] | From now on, how about we stick together? | 从现在起 我们一直在一起吧? |
[00:47] | No matter what. | 不管发生什么 |
[00:54] | This is where we are now | 这是我们现在的位置 |
[00:57] | and this is the Resolute. | 坚毅号在这里 |
[01:00] | You’ve been there before, twice, | 你之前去过那儿 去了两次 |
[01:02] | and neither time was that great, but– Roll with me here. | 两次都不怎么愉快 但是… 相信我吧 |
[01:07] | This is Alpha Centauri. | 这是半人马座阿尔法星 |
[01:09] | I’ve told you all about it. | 我全都告诉过你了 |
[01:11] | It’s our new home, | 这是我们的新家 |
[01:13] | and the only way of getting there is you. | 唯一能过去的方法就是你 |
[01:17] | I think we’ll like it there. | 我想我们会喜欢那儿的 |
[01:19] | I mean, I think we will. | 我是说 我想我们会的 |
[01:20] | Thank you. If you hadn’t killed SAR, | 谢谢你 |
[01:22] | the robot would still be trapped down there. | 如果你没杀掉第二外星机器人 机器人现在还会被困在这里 |
[01:27] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[01:28] | It’s going to work. | 会成功的 |
[01:37] | It’ll be the first robot we’ve found in one piece. | 这会是我们发现的 第一个完整的机器人 |
[01:40] | It’ll be fully functional and more capable. | 功能完整 能力更强 |
[01:42] | Testing in three, two, one. | 开始测试 三 二 一 |
[01:49] | Careful now. | 小心点 |
[01:51] | You don’t want to damage the thing. | 别把这东西搞坏了 |
[01:54] | That’s our ticket home. | 那是我们回家的通行证 |
[01:55] | I need to be prepared. | 我需要做好准备 |
[01:59] | We’ll be waiting for you at the extraction point. | 我们会在撤离点等你 |
[02:02] | All you have to do is get them inside and we’ll take care of the rest. | 你只需要把他们送到里面 我们会接手之后的事 |
[02:23] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何? |
[02:25] | Uh, it tingles. | 有点刺痛 |
[02:27] | Good. It means the fibroblasts are activating. | 很好 这说明纤维原细胞正在激活 |
[02:29] | -Gross. -No, it’s good. It means it’s working. | -真恶心 -不 这是好事 说明起作用了 |
[02:31] | Still gross. | 还是恶心 |
[02:33] | Okay. -Oh, slow, slow, slow, slow. | 慢点 |
[02:36] | It’s good to be back together again, huh? | 又重聚的感觉真好 |
[02:39] | -Come here. -Yeah. | 到这儿来 |
[02:40] | Glad you’re safe, kiddo. | 真高兴你很安全 孩子 |
[02:42] | -You too, Dad. | 你也是 爸爸 |
[02:44] | -Oh, this hug must really hurt, huh? | 这个拥抱肯定让你很痛吧 嗯哼? |
[02:46] | Yeah. It hurts. | 嗯 很痛 |
[02:49] | So, I saw Dr. Smith being treated earlier. | 对了 我之前看见 史密斯医生也在疗伤 |
[02:52] | Which is strange because | 这挺奇怪的 因为 |
[02:55] | she wasn’t being arrested. | 她居然没被抓起来 |
[02:56] | Yeah, I think she’s turning over a new leaf. | 我想她已经改过自新了 |
[02:59] | Well, she can turn over as many new leafs as she wants, | 她怎么改过自新都行 |
[03:01] | but the tree’s still rotten. | 但根上还是烂的 |
[03:03] | She saved Mr. Jackson’s life like a real doctor. | 她像真的医生一样救了杰克逊先生 |
[03:05] | We got bigger problems than Dr. Smith. | 我们有比史密斯医生更重要的问题 |
[03:07] | Uh, hey! Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[03:10] | I was sent down to that planet to do a job, | 我被派到那颗星球上进行一项工作 |
[03:14] | and that job’s not done. | 工作还没有完成 |
[03:20] | Permission to come aboard. | 请求进入舰桥 |
[03:21] | Permission granted. | 准许请求 |
[03:26] | John Robinson. I’m surprised to see you on your feet so soon. | 约翰罗宾逊 你居然这么快就恢复了 |
[03:29] | I get that a lot. | 很多人都这么说 |
[03:33] | So, uh, I wanted to check where we stand with the water supply. | 是这样 我想确认一下 我们现在的水资源供应状态 |
[03:36] | It’s not ideal, but we did manage to bank over 200 thousand gallons | 并不理想 但是我们在意识到水被污染之前 |
[03:40] | from wells one and two before we became aware it was contaminated. | 已经从一号和二号井中 抽了75万公升的水 |
[03:42] | Where is it? | 水在哪儿? |
[03:43] | We have it safely stored in bladders so there’s no risk to the ship. | 我们把水安全地储存在囊袋中 所以对飞船没有风险 |
[03:46] | What happens now? How do we clean it up so we can leave? | 现在怎么办? 我们怎么清洁储水然后离开? |
[03:49] | Our scientists devised a process. | 我们的科学家设计了一个流程 |
[03:52] | It’s painstaking. | 过程很费时 |
[03:53] | -I’m told it will take roughly 53 weeks. -A year? | 他们说大概要花53个星期 一年? |
[03:57] | Longer than we had hoped, but we’ll manage. | 比我们希望的要久 但是我们可以完成 |
[04:03] | That’s not the only reason you came to speak to me, is it? | 这不是你来见我的唯一原因 是吧? |
[04:06] | Well, now that you mention it– | 呃 既然你提到了… |
[04:07] | The incident with your daughter, | 你女儿的那次事件 |
[04:10] | it was difficult for all of us, | 对我们所有人来说都很难 |
[04:12] | but my duty is to do what’s best for everyone on this ship. | 但我的职责是 为船上所有人做出最好的决定 |
[04:15] | You’re a soldier, you understand the situation I was in. | 你是一个士兵 你理解我当时的境地 |
[04:17] | But I’m also a father, | 但我也是个父亲 |
[04:20] | so the next time you make a decision that affects the lives of my family, | 所以下次你做出影响我家人的决定时 |
[04:26] | you better make me a part of it. | 最好让我参与 |
[04:28] | Captain, comms have picked up something. | 船长 -通讯部接收到了某个信号 |
[04:31] | -What is it? -You’ll wanna hear this. | -是什么? 你会想听听看的 (监测到不明声频信号) |
[04:46] | Clear the bridge. Get me Hastings. | 清空舰桥 帮我联系哈斯丁斯 |
[04:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[04:50] | We will have to continue this later. | 我们之后继续这个话题吧 |
[04:52] | Escort Mr. Robinson off the bridge. | 请把罗宾逊先生送出舰桥 |
[05:03] | Whoa! It’s okay. Don’t worry. | 没事的 别担心 |
[05:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:07] | Gypsy’s a friend. | 吉普赛是朋友 |
[05:12] | I think you two got off on the wrong foot. | 我想你们俩开始得不太顺 |
[05:15] | This is a horse. | 这是一匹马 |
[05:17] | He’s a domesticated animal. | 它是家养动物 |
[05:18] | Before we had things like chariots, we used them for transportation. | 在我们有火战车那样的工具之前 我们用马来进行运输 |
[05:22] | This is how we calm them down when they’re nervous or upset. | 它们感到不安或沮丧的时候 |
[05:28] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 我们就这样安抚它们 |
[05:29] | It’s okay, | 没事的 |
[05:30] | this is called a bit. | 这个叫嚼子 |
[05:33] | We put one in so he doesn’t run away. | 我们把它套在马身上防止他逃跑 |
[05:36] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:43] | Friend Will Robinson. | 朋友 威尔罗宾逊 |
[05:46] | Yeah. He’s a friend. | 嗯 他是朋友 |
[05:47] | It’s just to make sure we keep him under control. | 这只是确保我们可以控制他 |
[05:52] | It doesn’t hurt. | 不会痛的 |
[05:53] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[06:00] | See? He likes to be ridden. | 看见了吗?它喜欢被人骑 |
[06:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:22] | I can’t tell what its reaction is. | 我看不出它是什么反应 |
[06:24] | I imagine it’s positive. | 我想是积极的吧 |
[06:27] | That thing was hunting my son. | 那东西在追捕我儿子 |
[06:28] | Wanted him so badly it threw the robot in a pit for 7 months | 把机器人在洞里关了七个月 就为了抓到他 |
[06:31] | in the distant chance that it would lure Will down here. | 哪怕引诱威尔过去的希望非常渺茫 |
[06:34] | But why do you suppose that thing was so interested in your son? | 那你觉得那东西为什么 对你儿子这么感兴趣? |
[06:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:38] | Maybe because what they have is special. | 或许因为他们的关系很特别 |
[06:41] | Special things are often considered a threat. | 特别通常会被认为是威胁 |
[06:46] | We should get going. | 我们应该上路了 |
[07:02] | Guess you could say I’ve been sentenced a little mandatory Me Time. | 其实可以说我被判处了 |
[07:08] | Agh! | 一点强制的独处时间 |
[07:11] | Oh, in case you’re wondering, it really hurts. | 以防你好奇 这真的很痛 |
[07:13] | -I’m really sorry about all this. | 我对这一切都感到抱歉 |
[07:15] | The truth is, I owed Penny one, so– | 事实上 我欠潘尼一个人情 所以… |
[07:17] | -About that. – No, no, no. Say no more. | -关于这点… -不 别再说了 |
[07:19] | Kid’s got a bright future. | 那孩子有着光明的未来 |
[07:21] | Plus, I wanna be written about in the sequel. | 而且 我也想被写进续集里 |
[07:23] | Good, because I’m gonna need your help again. | 很好 因为我又需要你的帮助了 |
[07:26] | The Resolute received an audio signal this morning, and ever since then, | 坚毅号今早收到了一段声频信号 从那之后 |
[07:30] | Kamal and Hastings have been holed up in the bridge | 卡莫尔和哈斯丁斯就一直待在舰桥里 |
[07:32] | and they put a freeze on all the transports from the planet. | 他们叫停了所有从星球出发的运输 |
[07:34] | That probably just has something to do with the whole rust business. | 可能只是和锈菌那个事件有关 |
[07:37] | I don’t think so. The shuttles were running | 我不觉得 往返运输一直在进行 |
[07:39] | right up until the audio signal came in. | 直到他们收到了那段声频信号 |
[07:41] | Something’s not right. | 事情不大对劲 |
[07:43] | Kamal’s face. | 卡莫尔的表情 |
[07:44] | -It was like she’d seen a ghost. -Heard a ghost, technically. | 就像看见了鬼 确切地说 |
[07:47] | -Every signal that gets picked up by RTS | 是听见了鬼 我们的信号控制系统 |
[07:49] | -is backed up in the server room. -Recordings? | 接收到的每个信号 服务器机房都有备份 录音? |
[07:52] | But the only people that have access to the server room | 但是能进入服务器机房的 |
[07:54] | are people with the highest clearance level. | 只有最高许可级别人员 |
[07:57] | A clearance level that you, my friend, | 你的许可级别 我的朋友 |
[07:59] | do not have. | 是进不去的 |
[08:00] | But if anyone could bypass that clearance, it’s Don West, right? | 但如果谁能绕开许可 那就是唐韦斯特 是吧? |
[08:03] | Normally, yes. | 正常来说 是的 |
[08:04] | But right now, I can’t even bypass my room. | 但现在 我连自己的房间都绕不开 |
[08:07] | So you’re screwed. | 所以你没辙了 |
[08:11] | I’m afraid I just can’t help you, John. | 我恐怕是帮不上你了 约翰 |
[08:13] | You’re talking about breaking and entering. | 你说的可是非法入侵 |
[08:15] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[08:17] | I have a reputation to preserve. | 我还有名声要维护呢 |
[08:19] | How about we start by being straight with each other. | 我们从坦诚相待开始吧 |
[08:21] | I’d love that. | 乐意至极 |
[08:22] | Seems that you’ve managed to stay out of trouble | 看来你成功脱离了麻烦 |
[08:25] | by always being one step ahead. | 因为你永远比别人快一步 |
[08:27] | Two steps, actually. | 应该说是两步 |
[08:28] | Yeah, well, you’re behind now. | 是啊 但你现在落后了 |
[08:30] | We all are. By a lot. | 我们都是 落后了很多 |
[08:32] | Doesn’t that make you feel uncomfortable? | 那不会让你觉得不爽吗? |
[08:34] | Well, I have my own office. | 我有自己的办公室 |
[08:36] | Do I look uncomfortable to you? | 我看起来很不爽吗? |
[08:38] | How about when Captain Kamal almost blew you out into space | 那卡莫尔为了救这艘船差点 |
[08:42] | to save her ship. | 把你轰进太空 |
[08:43] | -Were you comfortable then? -Oh. | 你也没意见吗? |
[08:45] | So, I see. | 这样 我懂了 |
[08:47] | This is really about helping me, | 这真的是为了帮助我 |
[08:50] | not you. | 而不是为了你 |
[08:52] | It’s a classic soft-in. | 这是典型的软性推销 |
[08:54] | One of my favorites. | 我的最爱之一 |
[08:55] | Well played. | 玩得漂亮 |
[08:56] | I am not playing anyone. | 我没在玩任何人 |
[08:58] | I am trying to keep my family safe. | 我在努力确保家人的安全 |
[09:03] | Let’s say I were to help you, | 假设我愿意帮你 |
[09:04] | what would that entail? | 我需要做什么? |
[09:07] | I need to get into a place only a few people have access to. | 我需要进入 只有少数人有权进入的地方 |
[09:14] | And what makes you think that I can– | 你为什么觉得我能… |
[09:15] | Because everyone here believes that you’re Dr. Smith, | 因为这里的每个人都相信 你是史密斯医生 |
[09:19] | which means that you have managed to move around | 也就是说你可以随处行动 |
[09:22] | undetected, | 不被发现 |
[09:23] | avoid security, alter digital records. | 避开安保 修改数码记录 |
[09:26] | As far as I can tell, if anyone can access the inaccessible, it’s you. | 据我所知 如果有人 能进入高授权区域 那就是你了 |
[09:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:32] | Sounds risky. | 听起来很冒险 |
[09:37] | Do you honestly believe that I would come to you of all people | 你真的相信如果不是绝对必要 |
[09:41] | if I didn’t feel that this was absolutely necessary? | 这么多人我就单单来找你吗? |
[09:45] | No. | 不 |
[09:47] | I honestly don’t. | 说真的 |
[09:50] | Fine. | 我不信 好吧 |
[09:54] | But if I’m sticking my neck out like this, you and your family are gonna owe me. | 但如果我要承担这样的风险 你和你的家人得欠我一个人情 |
[09:59] | Big time. | 巨大的人情 |
[10:17] | Adler, do you know what those are? | 阿德勒 知道那是什么吗? |
[10:18] | Haven’t come across them before. | 以前没见过 |
[10:21] | I thought you said you had seen everything this planet has to offer. | 我以为这颗星球上 已经没有你没见过的东西了 |
[10:25] | Well, we can’t ride through them. | 呃 我们不能穿过他们 |
[10:27] | We’re gonna have to ride around. | 我们只能绕过去了 |
[10:32] | Let’s see if we can find an alternate route. | 我看看能不能找到其他路线吧 |
[10:41] | Hey. | |
[10:42] | That’s pretty good. | 做得不错 |
[10:44] | You want to learn how to feed him? | 你想学学怎么喂他吗? |
[10:47] | Here, let me get something for you. | 来 让我给你弄点吃的 |
[10:52] | You want a slice of apple, Gypsy? | 想吃片苹果吗 吉普赛? |
[10:54] | Here you go. | 给 |
[10:57] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[10:58] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[11:14] | That’s enough for now. | 现在这些够了 |
[11:15] | You don’t want overfeed him. | 不能喂他太多 |
[11:38] | There. | 那里 |
[11:39] | There’s a way to the pickup spot, just to the south. | 有一条路可以到达提货点 就在南边 |
[11:42] | Where that canyon narrows. | 峡谷变狭窄的地方 |
[11:45] | I don’t know how you got so good at all this. | 我不知道你是怎么变得这么厉害的 |
[11:47] | I didn’t grow up in the city. | 我不是在城市里长大的 |
[11:55] | My son has a scar like that. | 我的儿子有一条那样的伤疤 |
[11:58] | Oh. | |
[12:00] | You saw that. | 你看见了 |
[12:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:05] | I know you think that | 我知道你觉得 |
[12:07] | what Will and this Robot have is special. | 威尔和机器人的关系很特别 |
[12:10] | I thought I had it too… | 我曾觉得我和稻草人之间… |
[12:14] | with Scarecrow, | 也是如此 |
[12:16] | but it was a lie. | 但那是假象 |
[12:20] | There is some… | 这些东西里面 |
[12:21] | base programming in these things, | 有某种基础程序 |
[12:25] | all intelligences have it. | 所有智能生物都有 |
[12:28] | The primal, lizard part of our brains, | 就像我们大脑中的原始部分 |
[12:31] | in humans, it’s tied to survival. | 对人类来说 那部分与生存紧密相关 |
[12:33] | If we’re threatened, we run or we fight for our lives. | 如果受到威胁 我们逃跑 或者为生命战斗 |
[12:37] | And we have kids, so that life can continue after we die. | 然后我们繁衍 这样生命在我们死后可以延续 |
[12:42] | These things aren’t alive. | 这些东西不是活着的 |
[12:44] | They don’t know what life is. | 它们不知道生命是什么 |
[12:47] | They’re killers. | 它们是杀手 |
[12:50] | If you strip away all the… paintings and the high-fives, | 如果你剥去所有 绘画和庆祝的外壳 |
[12:54] | that’s all you’re left with. | 那就是全部剩下的了 |
[13:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[13:14] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[13:17] | Look, | 听我说 |
[13:18] | I know you think you’re helping him, | 我知道你觉得自己在帮它 |
[13:20] | but he needs his bit. | 但是它需要它的嚼子 |
[13:22] | He doesn’t know any better. | 它不懂事 |
[13:24] | Without it, he’d just wander off. | 没有嚼子 |
[13:29] | Hey. | 它就会走散 |
[13:32] | What happened to the horse’s bridle? | 马的缰绳怎么掉了? |
[13:33] | It was the robot. | 是机器人干的 |
[13:36] | What? Why would it do that? | 什么?它为什么这么做? |
[13:38] | He just doesn’t understand. | 他只是不理解 |
[13:40] | Okay, Will, I think a lot of people wouldn’t understand. | 威尔 我想大多数人都不会理解 |
[13:44] | – You ready to go? -Yeah. You’re gonna have to neck rein. | -你准备好了吗? -嗯 得由你来控制缰绳了 |
[13:47] | And mind your seat, you won’t have his mouth. | 注意你的位置 不然会伤到他的嘴 |
[13:50] | He’ll be harder to control. | 他就会更难控制 |
[13:56] | Dr. Zoe Smith. | 佐伊史密斯医生 |
[13:58] | Security access granted. | 准许安全访问 |
[14:00] | Seriously? That’s it? | 认真的吗?就这样? |
[14:02] | All that, “You’re gonna owe me stuff” and all you have to do | 还说什么 |
[14:05] | is wave your arm in front of a sensor? | “你会欠我一个人情” 结果你只用在感应器前挥一挥手臂? |
[14:08] | You didn’t think the only thing I upgraded was my name, | 你不会以为我只升级了我的名字 |
[14:10] | -did you? -Unbelievable. | -这样吗? -无法置信 |
[14:13] | Thank you. And you’re welcome. | 谢谢 还有不客气 |
[14:15] | And you still owe me. | 你依然欠我人情 |
[14:34] | It’s a… | 很多… |
[14:36] | a lot of customers you still owe. | 你还欠了很多客户啊 |
[14:38] | Former customers, | 前客户 |
[14:40] | now it’s just a list of people I have to hide from. | 现在只是一张必须躲避的人员名单 |
[14:43] | – Even though you saved my sister? | 你救了我妹妹也不算什么吗? |
[14:46] | Former customers don’t really care about that. | 前客户还真不在乎这个 |
[14:49] | You know, | 你知道 |
[14:50] | once we get to Alpha Centauri, | 一旦我们抵达半人马座阿尔法星 |
[14:52] | everyone will hear about your heroism and all will be forgiven. | 每个人都会听说你的英雄事迹 他们就会谅解一切了 |
[14:56] | Is that how it works? Yeah. Maybe. | 是这样吗?或许吧 |
[14:59] | If we get there. | 如果我们抵达的话 |
[15:00] | Well, my mom and Will are coming back with the robot, so we’re gonna get there. | 我妈妈和威尔会带着机器人回来 所以我们会抵达的 |
[15:04] | You might want to share some of that optimism with your dad. | 或许你可以分享一些乐观精神给你爸 |
[15:08] | -What do you mean? -You know, | -你什么意思? -你知道 |
[15:09] | the whole thing on the bridge. What they heard, and– | 舰桥发生的一切 他们听到的 还有… |
[15:14] | He didn’t tell you that? | 他没有告诉你吗? |
[15:15] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么? |
[15:16] | Oh… | |
[15:18] | you know, it might be a father-daughter type conversation. | 那个 这或许是那种父女之间的话题… |
[15:21] | -Don. -Honestly, I don’t know what it is, | -唐 -说真的 我不知道是什么 |
[15:23] | but it concerned your father enough to go to Smith for help. | 但你爸担心到去找史密斯帮忙了 |
[15:25] | Smith? | 史密斯? |
[15:26] | -Clearly he didn’t tell you that either. -Smith? | -显然他也没告诉你这件事 -史密斯? |
[15:28] | Saying her name three times is not gonna make her disappear. | 说三遍她的名字是不会让她消失的 |
[15:30] | What could he possibly need from someone like Smith? | 他能从史密斯那样的人手里 得到什么? |
[15:32] | Look, you didn’t hear it from me, but I know where they’re going. | 听着 别说是我告诉你的 但是我知道他们去哪儿了 |
[15:42] | – Do you trust him? -Adler? | 你相信他吗? 阿德勒? |
[15:46] | Sometimes you gotta work with people that you don’t trust. | 有时候你必须和你不信任的人合作 |
[15:49] | You just gotta be smart. | 你只需要放聪明点儿 |
[15:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:52] | He’s pretty smart too. | 他也很聪明 |
[15:54] | He built something strong enough to kill SAR | 他造的东西厉害到可以杀死 第二外星机器人 |
[15:56] | but he didn’t know we were walking into a trap. | 但是他不知道我们走进了陷阱 |
[15:59] | He didn’t know we were in danger. | 他不知道我们身处危险 |
[16:03] | -So why’d he bring him? | 那他为什么带着他? |
[16:10] | It’s those things again. | 又是那些东西 |
[16:12] | There’s no way they’ll attack with him here. | 他在这里 它们不可能攻击我们 |
[16:14] | Will’s right. | 威尔说得对 |
[16:16] | They’re not hunting us. | 它们不是在追捕我们 |
[16:17] | Then what are they hunting? | 它们在追捕什么? |
[16:51] | Danger, Will Robinson! | 危险 威尔罗宾逊! |
[16:53] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[16:57] | -Will! -Will! | 威尔! |
[17:10] | -You okay? -Yeah, I’m okay. | -你还好吗? -嗯 我很好 |
[17:13] | No, Robot! Come back here! | 不 机器人!回来! |
[17:19] | Come back here! | 回来! |
[17:21] | -No! | |
[17:31] | No! Come back, please! | 不! 回来 |
[17:32] | Robot, no! | 拜托!机器人 不! |
[17:49] | Please. | 拜托 |
[18:18] | Will told it to come back. | 威尔让它回来 |
[18:20] | Why didn’t it listen to him? | 它为什么不听? |
[18:22] | The robot was just helping its friend. | 机器人只是在帮助它的朋友 |
[18:25] | I thought Will was his friend. | 我以为威尔是他的朋友 |
[18:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:31] | We got a ride to catch. | 我们要赶路了 |
[18:38] | I take back what I said about you being an amazing doctor. | 我收回我说过的话 说你是个好医生 |
[18:41] | The fact that you can’t keep up has nothing to do with hypothermia. | 你跟不上和体温过低没有关系 |
[18:44] | I think Dad can handle this, don’t know why you’re dragging me into it. | 我觉得爸爸能解决这事 我不懂你为什么把我拖进来 |
[18:47] | Maybe because you and Smith have a special connection, | 或许是因为你和史密斯 有种特殊的关系 |
[18:49] | and if push comes to shove then we’re gonna need your help. | 如果情况变得火烧眉毛 那我们会需要你的帮助 |
[18:52] | Okay, firstly, you are way better at pushing and shoving than I am, | 首先 你火上浇油的功夫 比我厉害多了 |
[18:55] | and I do not have a special connection with Smith. | 而且我和史密斯没有什么特殊的关系 |
[18:58] | I just convinced her to use her powers for good. | 我只是说服了她把她的能力用于行善 |
[19:00] | Well, I don’t know what kind of good she’d be doing with Dad, | 我不知道她和爸爸要去行什么善 |
[19:02] | but Dr. Smith never does anything without an ulterior motive. | 但史密斯医生从来做任何事 都是别有用心的 |
[19:07] | You really know how to work this thing? | 你真的知道怎么用这个吗? |
[19:09] | I know how to work a computer. | 我知道怎么用电脑 |
[19:11] | What I don’t know | 我不知道的是 |
[19:12] | is the exact time of the original transmission | 他们在舰桥听到初始信号的确切时间 |
[19:15] | they heard on the bridge. | |
[19:17] | Could be any of these. | 可能是这里的任何一段 |
[19:18] | Great. I’ll get comfortable. | 很棒 真让人安心 |
[19:23] | You seem a little nervous. | 你看上去有点不安 |
[19:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[19:28] | Yeah. It’s just, um… | 嗯 只是 |
[19:32] | I’m not used to this, you know, | 我不习惯这样 你知道吧 |
[19:35] | having a partner. | 拥有同伴 |
[19:38] | I usually go it alone. | 我一般独来独往 |
[19:39] | -Why’s that? -That way, | -为什么? -那样的话 |
[19:40] | the only person you have to trust is yourself. | 你唯一需要相信的人就是你自己 |
[19:43] | Decreases the chances of getting screwed over. | 降低背叛的可能性 |
[19:45] | But then no one’s got your back when things go south. | 但是当事情变得棘手时 也没人为你挺身而出了 |
[19:49] | I’ve gotten pretty good at making things go the way I want them to. | 我已经很擅长让事情 按我希望的方向发展了 |
[19:55] | Seems a little lonely to me. | 我觉得这样有点孤独 |
[19:56] | What does a man with a wife and three kids know about loneliness? | 一个有老婆和三个孩子的男人 又知道什么是孤独呢? |
[20:00] | Haven’t always been this man. | 我并不一直是这样的男人 |
[20:03] | It was nothing, you know, | 其实也没什么 |
[20:04] | I just did some stupid things when I was young. | 我只是年轻的时候做了些傻事 |
[20:07] | Got into some fights, | 打了几场架 |
[20:09] | spent a couple of nights in jail. | 在监狱过了几晚 |
[20:10] | John Robinson has a record. | 约翰罗宾逊有犯罪记录 |
[20:12] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么? |
[20:14] | Enough for my mom and dad to strongly recommend | 反正糟糕到我爸妈 |
[20:17] | that I join the Navy to keep out of trouble. | 强烈建议我入伍以防再惹麻烦 |
[20:19] | – And did it work? -Ah, mostly. | -有用吗? -算是吧 |
[20:21] | You know what it did do, was teach me | 我真正学到的是 |
[20:24] | to rely on my brother and sisters at my side. | 依靠我身边的兄弟姐妹 |
[20:26] | I had to trust them with my life. | 我必须以性命相信他们 |
[20:29] | I think people have to earn your trust. | 我想别人必须赢得你的信任 |
[20:31] | How can they earn it if you don’t let ’em? | 如果你不允许的话 他们怎么做到呢? |
[20:34] | I wouldn’t be alive today if I hadn’t put my trust in | 我是不会活到今天的 如果我没有相信 |
[20:37] | Maureen and the kids. | 莫伦和孩子们的话 天呐 |
[20:39] | Hell, I even had to learn how to trust a damn robot. | 我甚至还得学会相信 一个该死的机器人 |
[20:43] | And now you’re trusting me. | 现在你相信了我 |
[20:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:52] | Yeah, I am. | 嗯 是的 |
[20:57] | -Found it. | 找到了 |
[21:01] | I’ve heard that before. | 我之前听过 |
[21:07] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[21:10] | It’s the sound from the alien ship. | 这是外星飞船的声音 |
[21:12] | That’s not just one ship. | 不只是一艘船 |
[21:13] | Where’s it coming from? | 从哪个方向过来的? |
[21:19] | Everywhere. | 到处都有 |
[21:29] | How you doing back there? | 你那边怎么样? |
[21:31] | Uh, Gypsy’s lagging a little, but we’re fine. | 吉普赛走得有点慢 但我们很好 |
[21:34] | -I’m gonna walk him for a minute. -Okay. | -我要牵着它走一会儿 -好 |
[21:41] | Looks like our ride’s here. | 看来我们的交通工具到了 |
[21:43] | What do you think the chances are they brought fresh coffee? | 你觉得他们有可能带着新鲜咖啡吗? (准备获取目标) |
[21:49] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[21:50] | – Mom! | 妈妈! |
[22:01] | It’s gonna be okay, Gypsy. | 会没事的 吉普赛 |
[22:08] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:12] | Oh, no. | 噢 |
[22:13] | It’s cut. | 不 它被划伤了 |
[22:16] | Maybe it was grazed by a horn during the stampede, | 或许它在逃跑的时候被划伤了 |
[22:19] | but that wouldn’t have caused it to– | 但那不至于让它… |
[22:21] | Could be infected. | 或许感染了 |
[22:23] | That looks like some kind of toxin. | 这看起来像是某种毒素 |
[22:26] | It’s bad, isn’t it? | 这很糟糕 是吗? |
[22:27] | It’s spreading fast. | 扩散得很快 |
[22:30] | Don’t worry, buddy. | 别担心 小家伙 |
[22:31] | Oh, Will, I don’t– I don’t think he’s gonna make it. | 威尔 我觉得它撑不住了 |
[22:37] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[22:39] | I’m here. | 我在这儿呢 |
[22:45] | He’s not like you. | 它不像你 |
[22:49] | We can’t repair him. | 我们治不好它的 |
[23:43] | Maureen? | 莫伦? |
[23:44] | Just wait. | 先等等 |
[23:50] | What’s it doing? | 它在干什么? |
[23:53] | It’s grieving. | 它在默哀 |
[23:57] | It can’t. | 不可能吧 |
[24:24] | Is the coast clear? | 周围安全了吗? |
[24:25] | For now. | 暂时 |
[24:26] | So, who are you gonna tell about this? | 那么 你要把这件事告诉谁? |
[24:28] | When Maureen gets back, we’ll figure out what this means, | 莫伦回来的时候 我们会想办法解开它的含义 |
[24:31] | how long we have, and what we do next. | 我们剩余的时间 和之后的办法 |
[24:33] | Maureen. | 莫伦 |
[24:36] | And here I thought we were partners. | 我还以为我们是同伴呢 |
[24:37] | And here I thought you always worked alone. | 我还以为你一直是独行侠呢 |
[24:40] | Touché. | 答得好 |
[24:41] | Ready to get out of here? | 准备好离开了吗? |
[24:46] | After you. | 你先请 |
[24:53] | Okay, listen to me. I’m gonna make this clear, | 听我说 我现在讲清楚 |
[24:57] | this was my idea. | 这是我的主意 |
[24:58] | -I made her come with me. -We know. Thanks for the tip, Doctor. | -我逼她跟我来的 -我们知道 谢谢提醒 医生 |
[25:04] | This whole time? | 你一直在骗我? |
[25:05] | John, you have to understand the position you put me in. | 约翰 你必须理解你让我置身的处境 |
[25:09] | You asked me to commit an illegal act. | 你是在让我犯法 |
[25:12] | More than illegal, mutinous. | 比犯法更甚 叛乱 |
[25:14] | Grab him. | 抓住他 |
[25:16] | Come on! | 听着 拜托! |
[25:18] | Someday you’re gonna get what’s coming to you. | 总有一天你会遭到报应的 |
[25:20] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[25:21] | Girls, it’s okay, it’s just a misunderstanding. | 姑娘们 没事的 这只是个误会 |
[25:23] | Go back to the Jupiter. | 回到木星号上去 |
[25:25] | -Your mom will be back soon. – What’s going on? | -你们妈妈很快回来 -发生了什么? |
[25:27] | It’s a misunderstanding. | 这是个误会 |
[25:33] | You did the right thing today. From what I understand, you… | 你今天做的是对的 但是据我所知 |
[25:38] | you lived with the Robinsons for a while, so… | 你和罗宾逊家的人生活了一段时间 |
[25:41] | I’m curious. | 所以我很好奇 |
[25:43] | Why’d you turn him in? | 你为什么举报他? |
[25:45] | I want us to get to Alpha Centauri safely. | 我希望我们能安全抵达 半人马座阿尔法星 |
[25:48] | And the news of those machines out there | 而那些机器就在外面的消息 |
[25:50] | would cause widespread panic in the Resolute. | 会在坚毅号上造成大范围恐慌 |
[25:53] | I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能让它发生 |
[25:54] | You’re right about that. The last thing we need right now is a panic. | 这点你是对的 我们现在最不需要的就是恐慌 |
[25:59] | Well, if there’s anything else I can assist you with, | 好了 如果还有什么是我可以帮你的 |
[26:02] | please don’t hesitate to ask. | 请不要犹豫告诉我 |
[26:04] | I’m glad to hear you say that, that’s– | 我很高兴听你这么说 那个… |
[26:07] | There’s been a change of plans and, | 计划有一些改变 |
[26:11] | I think you could be extremely valuable in the days ahead. | 我想未来几天你会非常有用 |
[26:15] | Always glad to help. | 永远乐意帮忙 (发送目标) |
[26:48] | Let’s get the robot loaded first. | 我们先把机器人装上去 |
[26:51] | Then unpack the horses. | 你可以把马背上的行李卸下来 |
[26:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:07] | Will? | 威尔? |
[27:11] | Will. | 威尔 |
[27:16] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[27:18] | you do realize the importance of what you’ve done here? | 你知道你在这里做的事很重大吧? |
[27:21] | A lot of people are finally gonna get to go home and see their families. | 很多人终于可以回家看他们的家人了 |
[27:24] | Don’t thank me… | 别谢我 |
[27:26] | thank him. | 谢他吧 |
[27:33] | Did you give him that? | 是你给他那个的吗? (吉普赛) |
[27:37] | No. | 不是 |
[27:39] | I guess he wanted something to remember him by. | 我觉得他想要什么留作纪念 |
[27:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:01] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[28:03] | We’re not gonna use that storage container. | 我们不用那个储存器了 |
[28:07] | We’ll find another way onto the Jupiter… | 我们想其他办法上木星号 |
[28:12] | that’s a little less uncomfortable. | 没那么不舒服了 |
[28:19] | Any attempt to leave this Jupiter will activate the electromagnet | 任何试图离开这艘木星号的行为 都会激活电磁体 |
[28:22] | and result in an electric shock. | 造成电击 |
[28:24] | Any attempt to tamper with the proximity sensor | 任何试图干预距离感测器的行为 |
[28:27] | will result in an electric shock. | 都会造成电击 |
[28:29] | Any attempt to remove the ankle device will result in– | 任何试图移除脚踝设备的行为都会 |
[28:31] | In an electric shock. Yeah, I get it. | 造成电击 好的 我懂了 |
[28:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:41] | -Why her? | 为什么是她? |
[28:43] | I needed her help. | 我需要她的帮助 |
[28:44] | No! You’re supposed to come to us if you need help, not her. | 不!你需要帮助的话 应该来找我们 而不是她 |
[28:47] | -She’s conniving and manipulative. -Let me explain. | -她诡计多端 爱操纵人 -听我解释 |
[28:49] | Are you really gonna let her talk about me like that? | 你真的要让她那样说我吗? |
[28:52] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[28:53] | You’re just gonna sit there and act like you’ve done nothing? | 你就准备坐在那儿 假装你什么都没做吗? |
[28:56] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[28:58] | I was invited. | 我是被邀请的 |
[29:00] | Judy. It’s okay. | 朱迪 没事的 |
[29:01] | No. What do you mean, it’s okay? | 不 |
[29:04] | Oh. You two were– | 没事是什么意思? 你们两个… |
[29:08] | Personally, I thought your father’s performance was a bit much, | 我个人觉得 你们爸爸的表演有点过头了 |
[29:11] | but I can’t argue with the results. | 但是我不否认这个结果 |
[29:14] | Hastings trusts me. | 哈斯丁斯相信我 |
[29:16] | I’m in. | 我入伙 |
[29:17] | So, it was all set up? | 所以 这全是计划好的? |
[29:19] | It was the only way I could find out what was really going on. | 这是我们唯一能弄清 发生了什么的方法 |
[29:22] | So… | 所以 |
[29:23] | what is really going on? | 到底发生了什么? |
[29:24] | Hastings asked me to serve as the ship’s therapist | 哈斯丁斯让我未来几天 |
[29:27] | in an official capacity for the next few days | 以官方身份担任飞船的心理医生 |
[29:29] | to keep everyone calm. | 确保每个人的情绪稳定 |
[29:31] | If they’re trying to keep the danger secret, | 但如果他们试图隐瞒危险 |
[29:33] | why are they so concerned about a reaction? | 为什么他们这么担心大家的反应? |
[29:36] | That’s a bit of a good news- bad news situation. | 这有点像好坏参半的情况 |
[29:39] | Why can it never just be a good news- good news situation? | 为什么永远都不会全是好消息? |
[29:41] | As soon as Maureen and Will get back… | 等莫伦和威尔一回来 |
[29:45] | the Resolute will be ready to leave for Alpha Centauri. | 坚毅号就可以出发前往 半人马座阿尔法星了 |
[29:48] | So the good news is your family will be safe. | -所以好消息是你的家人会很安全 |
[29:50] | Okay. | -好 |
[29:51] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息是什么? |
[29:52] | We’ll be leaving with only those currently on board. | 我们只能带走目前在船上的人 |
[29:57] | Currently? | 目前? |
[29:59] | There’s only enough water to support | 现在的储水量只能运输 |
[30:00] | the transport of a limited number of passengers. | 限定数量的乘客 |
[30:02] | But there are hundreds of people down there on that planet. | 但是星球上还有好几百人 |
[30:05] | Friends, family, children, what about them? | 朋友 家人 孩子 他们怎么办? |
[30:07] | The decision’s been made to leave them behind. | 最终决定是留下他们 |
[30:12] | We’re abandoning them. | 我们要抛弃他们 |
[30:36] | Maureen here. | 莫伦 这里 |
[30:37] | When can I start sending up the rest of our people? | 我什么时候能开始 把剩下的人送上去? |
[30:40] | You haven’t started yet? | 你还没开始吗? |
[30:42] | -Why? -I was hoping you could tell me. | -为什么? -我还希望你能告诉我呢 |
[30:45] | There’s been no order yet. The Jupiters in camp are still grounded. | 现在还没收到指令 营地所有的木星号依然禁飞 |
[30:49] | I don’t know anything about it. Really. | 我对此毫不知情 真的 |
[30:54] | As far as I know, they’re still dealing with the quarantine. | 据我所知 他们还在处理隔离的事 |
[30:57] | They’re probably just double checking the docking bays. | 他们可能只是在二次检查停靠站 |
[31:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[31:01] | Maureen, when you get to the Resolute, | 莫伦 等你到了坚毅号 |
[31:03] | tell my son I’ll see him soon. | 告诉我儿子我很快去见他 |
[31:05] | I will, Victor. | 我会的 维克托 |
[31:12] | Shouldn’t be much longer, everyone. Just, um, just sit tight. | 应该不会太久 |
[31:19] | Hey. | 大伙儿 耐心等待吧 |
[31:23] | When we get back up there, | 等我们回到上面 |
[31:25] | things are gonna be different than last time. | 事情会和上次不一样的 |
[31:29] | This time, you’re gonna save everyone. | 这次 你会拯救所有人 |
[31:39] | It should be in chains. | 它应该被拴起来 |
[31:42] | We don’t have to force it to help us. | 我们不必强迫它帮助我们 |
[31:46] | It decided to on its own. | 它自己决定要帮的 |
[31:48] | Which means it can decide to change its mind on its own, too. | 那就是说它也可以自主改变决定 |
[31:52] | It’s not gonna do that. | 它不会那么做的 |
[31:54] | It cares. | 它很关心 |
[31:56] | About one boy. | 只关心一个男孩 |
[31:58] | Not just about Will. | 不只是威尔 |
[32:00] | It cares about other living things as well. | 它也关心其他生物 |
[32:03] | You thought Scarecrow had a brain, now you think Tin Man has a heart? | 你之前觉得稻草人有脑 现在你觉得铁皮人有心? |
[32:08] | I suppose so, yeah. | 我觉得有 嗯 |
[32:11] | That only makes it more dangerous. | 那它只会更危险 |
[32:19] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[32:23] | Robot… remove the engine from the Jupiter 2. | 机器人 移除木星2号的引擎 |
[32:58] | Hastings to bridge. It’s working. | 哈斯丁斯致舰桥 起作用了 |
[33:02] | It jams short-range radio signals. | 它干扰了短程无线电信号 |
[33:05] | Well, you’re the expert. | 嗯 你是专家 |
[33:07] | In fact, you just might be the most important person on this ship right now. | 事实上 现在你或许正好是这艘船上 最重要的人 |
[33:12] | Maureen, if it’s okay with Will, | 莫伦 |
[33:14] | I’d like to have a word. | 如果威尔没问题的话 我想和你说几句话 |
[33:16] | Some things happened while you were gone. | 你离开的时候发生了一些事 |
[33:20] | What things? | 什么事? |
[33:21] | It’s better if we speak in private. | 我们私下谈论会更好 |
[33:28] | Alien ships. | 外星飞船 |
[33:31] | How many are we talking about? | 有多少艘? |
[33:32] | It’s hard to tell, but given our history with these machines, | 很难说 但是据我们与这些机器 打交道的经验来看 |
[33:35] | I wouldn’t stick around and make an accurate count. | 我不会停下来计算确切的数字 |
[33:39] | How– How many people know? | 有多少人知道? |
[33:41] | A select few. Adler, | 就几个人 阿德勒 |
[33:43] | Captain Kamal, and… | 卡莫尔船长 |
[33:45] | your husband. | 还有你丈夫 |
[33:47] | You told John? | 你告诉了约翰? |
[33:48] | He, uh, well… | 他 呃 |
[33:50] | he actually found out on his own. | 他其实是自己发现的 |
[33:52] | Broke into a high-security information vault. | 闯进了高戒备信息库 |
[33:56] | -That sounds like him. -You understand | -听起来是他 -你理解吧 |
[33:58] | I had to place him under house arrest, just for appearances. | 我必须把他软禁起来 做个样子 |
[34:01] | You know, once we get to the colony, | 你知道 一旦我们到了殖民地 |
[34:03] | we can share drinks and laugh about it, but till then | 我们都可以一笑置之 但是那之前 |
[34:05] | -I can’t be seen to be playing favorites. -All right. | 我不能被人发现有所偏心 好的 |
[34:08] | I’ll make sure the systems are ready, so when the engine’s in place | 我去确保系统准备好了 这样等引擎就位 |
[34:11] | and all the people on the planet are back on board, | 星球上的所有人都回到船上后 |
[34:14] | we’ll be ready to go. | 我们就可以离开了 |
[34:16] | That’d be great. | 那样最好 |
[34:31] | John? | 约翰? |
[34:35] | Hey. | |
[34:36] | I heard you had a dust-up with Hastings? | 我听说你和哈斯丁斯吵起来了? |
[34:38] | -What happened? -Thank goodness you’re back. | 感谢上帝 你回来了 |
[34:41] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里做什么? |
[34:44] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[34:47] | My dad is still down there. Everyone is still down there. | 我爸爸还在下面 每个人都还在下面 |
[34:50] | Hastings just lied right to my face. | 哈斯丁斯当着我的面撒谎 |
[34:52] | How can they expect us to just abandon our families? | 他们怎么能指望我们 抛弃我们的家人? |
[34:55] | No one will be left behind. | 没有人会被留下 |
[34:57] | The Resolute’s leaving soon as that engine is in place. | 引擎就位后坚毅号就要起飞了 |
[34:59] | And even if we can get everyone back on the ship, | 而且就算我们可以把所有人弄上飞船 |
[35:02] | we don’t have enough oxygen to support them. | 我们也没有足够的氧气 |
[35:04] | The water we brought up from the planet is contaminated. | 我们从星球上抽取的水也被污染了 |
[35:07] | If we run it through the OGS Systems to make breathable air, | 如果我们让水通过氧合系统 制造可呼吸空气 |
[35:10] | it’ll rot out the pipes. | 水也会腐烂管道 |
[35:11] | The Resolute will literally dissolve from the inside out. | 坚毅号就真的要从内部瓦解了 |
[35:13] | Speaking from personal experience, | 从个人经验来说 |
[35:15] | that would not be awesome. | 那样会很棒 |
[35:16] | There must be some way to decontaminate the water. | 肯定有什么方法可以清洁储水 |
[35:19] | There is, but it would take a year | 有是有 但要花一年的时间 |
[35:21] | to collect the amount of ammonia gas we’d need to do it. | 才能收集完我们需要的所有氨气 |
[35:24] | And there’s no way Hastings and his team are waiting around for that. | 哈斯丁斯和他的队伍 不可能就这么等着 |
[35:28] | I need to collect my thoughts. | 我需要整理我的想法 |
[35:43] | I think that means we’re ready. | 我想我们准备好了 |
[35:46] | Now let’s move it to the engine room. | 现在我们把它移动到引擎室吧 |
[35:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:06] | -Hey. | -Hey. |
[36:07] | We didn’t get a chance to talk. | 我们还没机会说上话 |
[36:09] | How was it down there? | 下面情况如何? |
[36:10] | -How’s Will? – He’s good. | -威尔怎么样? -他很好 |
[36:13] | He got his friend back, | 他把他的朋友找回来了 |
[36:14] | but… | 但是 |
[36:16] | he’s different, somehow. | 不知为何 他变得不一样了 |
[36:19] | The robot? | 机器人? |
[36:20] | Yeah. He’s just, uh… | 嗯 他就是… |
[36:24] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[36:25] | Izabel, what do we know about that planet? | 伊莎贝尔 关于那颗星球 我们知道什么? |
[36:36] | This idea is crazy. | 这个想法很疯狂 |
[36:37] | Never stopped us before. | 我们从未因此停手 |
[36:38] | Really wish it would. | 真希望可以 |
[36:39] | Look, we have to try. | 听着 我们必须试一试 |
[36:41] | We have to explain to them that there is a way. | 我们必须向他们解释还有方法 |
[36:43] | Even if you’re right about the planet out there, | 即使关于星球的事你是对的 |
[36:45] | Hastings and Kamal will never put the Resolute at that kind of risk. | 哈斯丁斯和卡莫尔绝不会 让坚毅号冒任何风险 |
[36:48] | Well, then, let’s not ask for permission. | 那么 我们就别要许可了 |
[36:51] | That’s mutiny. | 那是叛乱 |
[36:52] | -Is it? -Yeah. | -是吗? -嗯 |
[36:53] | Taking a ship somewhere the captain doesn’t want it to go? | 把飞船带到船长不希望它去的地方? |
[36:56] | That’s mutiny. | 那是叛乱 |
[36:59] | There will be consequences. | 那是有后果的 |
[37:01] | Any worse than for the people being left behind? | 比被留下的人的后果还糟糕吗? |
[37:11] | First thing we need is a plan. | 我们首先需要 一个计划 |
[37:15] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[37:16] | Totally. | 完全同意 |