| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:17] | Prep the last wave for launch. I think it’s finally time to strike this tent. | 最后一批准备起飞 终于可以拆掉这个帐篷了 |
| [00:20] | I have an incoming Jupiter. | 有架木星号在接近 |
| [00:22] | Doesn’t make sense. | 说不通啊 |
| [00:25] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
| [00:26] | The signature’s the Jupiter 2. The Robinson ship. | 信号显示是木星二号 罗宾逊的飞船 |
| [00:30] | Jupiter 2, copy? | 木星二号 听到吗? |
| [00:32] | Jupiter 2, please come in. | 木星二号 请回答 |
| [00:35] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么? |
| [00:50] | We should be close, any sign of it? | 应该很接近了 有迹象吗? |
| [00:52] | No. | 没有 |
| [00:55] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
| [00:56] | So, presumably, what? | 所以大概要怎么做? |
| [00:57] | We find “X marks the spot,” place Scarecrow there, | 我们找到标记点 把稻草人放在那儿 |
| [01:00] | retreat to an appropriately safe distance | 退回到大概安全的位置 |
| [01:02] | and watch the lightning… heal him? | 然后眼看着雷暴修复它? |
| [01:06] | Presumably. | 差不多就是这样 |
| [01:07] | The robot didn’t give me very detailed instructions. | 那个机器人没有给我指示的细节 |
| [01:14] | There it is. | 看到它了 |
| [01:41] | – It’s okay. You’re home. | 没事了 你回家了 |
| [01:44] | At least, I think this is your home. | 至少 我觉得这里是你的家 |
| [01:46] | This is some very strange hospital. | 对它来说是个奇怪的医院 |
| [01:50] | How’s he doing? | 它现在情况怎么样? |
| [01:53] | He’s down to two lights. | 还剩两格电 |
| [02:05] | We’re gonna make things right by you. | 我们会帮你修好的 |
| [02:11] | -What’s that? | 那是什么? |
| [02:13] | No. No, it can’t be happening yet. | 不 不可能 不可能已经来了 |
| [02:21] | It appears to be our lightning storm. That’s inconvenient. | 看起来像是雷电风暴 真是不巧 |
| [02:35] | It’s gonna hit us in a few minutes. | 几分钟后就会击中我们 |
| [02:38] | Scarecrow won’t make it through the night. | 稻草人撑不过今晚了 |
| [02:40] | -It has to be now. -You think we have time | 必须现在就把它送过去 |
| [02:42] | -to make it there and back? -We have time to get there. | 我们有时间把它搬来搬去? 我们过去还来得及 |
| [02:45] | The Jupiter’ll act as a Faraday cage. | 木星号的作用就像法拉第笼 |
| [02:47] | You’ll be safe in here until someone can pick you up. | 里面很安全 有人来接你之前别出来 |
| [02:50] | I’m going with you. | 我要和你一起去 |
| [02:51] | You’re staying here, because you have an important job to do. | 你得留在这里 因为你有很重要的工作要做 |
| [02:53] | From the cockpit? | 在驾驶舱里? |
| [02:54] | On Alpha Centauri. | 在半人马座阿尔法星 |
| [02:57] | You’re the only one who truly knows what happened here. | 你是唯一真正知道这里情况的人 |
| [03:01] | I’ve made mistakes, | 我之前犯了错 |
| [03:03] | and you can tell them that I tried to fix it before it was too late. | 你可以告诉他们 在事态加重之前我努力去弥补了 |
| [03:06] | Tell who? | 告诉谁? |
| [03:09] | My boys. | 我的儿子们 |
| [03:12] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
| [03:14] | Can you do that for me? | 你可以帮我做这件事吗? |
| [03:17] | Will, I’m trusting you. Will. | 威尔 我很信任你 |
| [03:20] | But not enough to think you wouldn’t chase after me. | 但还没信任到 认为你不会来追我 |
| [03:24] | No. No! Wait! | 不 不要!等等! |
| [03:27] | Ben! No! | 本!不要! |
| [03:57] | This is the spot, then. | 就是这里了 |
| [03:59] | Good. | 很好 |
| [04:01] | Ben, we can figure out some other way to do this. Ben! | 本 我们能再想别的办法的 本! |
| [04:04] | Will, it’s okay. | 威尔 没事的 |
| [04:06] | Ben. | -本 |
| [04:07] | It’s okay, Will. | -没事的 威尔 |
| [04:10] | Thank you for reminding me who I used to be. | 谢谢你让我看清自己 |
| [04:25] | Next time we meet, how about… | 下次我们再见的话 要不… |
| [04:29] | let’s do things differently from the start. | 我们一开始就做点不一样的事 |
| [05:16] | Mayday! Mayday! | 呼救! |
| [05:17] | This is Will Robinson aboard the Jupiter 2. | 我是木星二号上的威尔罗宾逊 |
| [05:20] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人能听到吗? |
| [05:21] | Mayday! Mayday! | 呼救! NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
| [06:53] | Penny, pick up the pace. Okay, come on, come on. | 潘尼 |
| [06:57] | Hey. | 快跟上 快点快点 |
| [06:58] | You two are not supposed to be walking around unaccompanied. | 你俩不应该单独行动 |
| [07:03] | I’m so sorry, I, um– | 对不起 我… |
| [07:05] | Gonna need to search your cart. | 我要检查你们的箱子 |
| [07:08] | I’m so sorry, we were just– We’re restocking our Jupiter. | 等等 对不起 我们只是要给木星号补给 |
| [07:10] | This is actually for our new Jupiter with our new legal guardians, | 这其实是准备给新的木星号 |
| [07:13] | the Osovedos, and it’s just been really hard. | 和我们新的法定监护人奥所维多的 真的太难了 |
| [07:16] | And I’m sorry, is that a crime too? | 对不起 这也是犯罪吗? |
| [07:20] | I read the report. | 我看过报告了 |
| [07:22] | I’m sorry about your parents. | 为你的父母感到遗憾 |
| [07:25] | You can go. | 你们走吧 |
| [07:33] | Too much? | 演得太过了吗? |
| [07:35] | Docking ports 27 through 43… | 停靠口27至43号 |
| [07:37] | Okay, this– This is it. Penny, this is it. | 好的 这个 就是这里 潘尼 就是这里 |
| [07:39] | -All right, all right, all right. -Slow down, slow down, slow down. | -好的 -慢点 |
| [07:47] | -Hi. | -Hi. -嗨 -嗨 |
| [07:49] | Hi. | 你好 |
| [07:54] | – Run into any problems? – No. | -遇到麻烦了吗? -没有 |
| [07:57] | I think I got everyone’s order right. | 大家点的餐我都拿来了 |
| [08:02] | I don’t know what we’d do without you. | 真不知道没了你们我们会怎么样 |
| [08:04] | Well, you wouldn’t have sandwiches. | 你肯定没有三明治吃了 |
| [08:07] | Any word from Will? | 有威尔的消息吗? |
| [08:09] | No. Not yet. | 没 还没有 |
| [08:13] | You better get going before you’re seen. | 快走吧 |
| [08:16] | Okay. | 免得被发现 |
| [08:20] | Okay. Hey, where’s the mustard? This salami tastes like tofu. | 芥末在哪儿?这香肠的味道像豆腐 |
| [08:28] | You know it’s all tofu, right? | 你知道这些全是豆腐吧? |
| [08:29] | Oh. Ah. | |
| [08:34] | Docking ports 44 to 60, prepare for incoming Jupiters. | 停靠口44至60号 木星号准备进站 |
| [08:38] | That’s the last wave arriving. | 最后一批到达 |
| [08:40] | If Will’s not here by the time the last of the colonists are here, | 如果最后一批殖民者到了 威尔还没到 |
| [08:44] | how long do you think Hastings would wait for him? | 你觉得哈斯丁斯会等他多久? |
| [08:46] | Well, I’m going as fast as I can, and we’re trying to break into a place | 我会尽快过去 我们在尝试进入 |
| [08:49] | that was built to never be broken into. | 一个防卫异常严格的地方 |
| [08:52] | Just keep trying. | 继续尝试 |
| [08:53] | So once we get to the robot, what are we gonna do then? | 我们接近机器人以后要怎么做? |
| [08:56] | Make sure the robot’s still on our side. | 弄清机器人是不是还站在我们这边 |
| [09:07] | Has the robot found a way | 机器人有没有找到 |
| [09:09] | to get from wherever this place is to the colony? | 一条从这里去殖民地的路? |
| [09:12] | It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack. | 这简直就是海底捞针 |
| [09:14] | It found the needle. | 它找到针了 |
| [09:16] | Radio signature from one of our Jupiters, it seems. | 好像收到一辆木星号的无线信号了 |
| [09:18] | The signal is weak, barely a whisper, | 信号很弱 就像耳语一样 |
| [09:20] | but there’s only one place you’re gonna find a signal like that. | 但只有一个地方能找到这样的信号 |
| [09:23] | Alpha Centauri. | 半人马座阿尔法星 |
| [09:25] | Once the last ships have arrived, | 一旦剩下的飞船登陆 |
| [09:27] | then we can get out of here. | 我们就能离开这儿了 |
| [09:29] | Contact, ma’am, from the planet. | 长官 星球上有联络 |
| [09:31] | Two ships incoming from the equatorial region. | 两艘飞船从赤道区域驶来 |
| [09:33] | Oh. And there they are. | 就在那儿 |
| [09:38] | -Identify them. -The lead ship is a Jupiter. | -查下是什么 -领队的是木星号 |
| [09:41] | And the second ship? | 第二艘呢? |
| [09:42] | Unknown. | 不清楚 |
| [09:43] | Resolute, do you copy? This is Victor Dahr piloting the Jupiter 2 | 坚毅号 听到吗? |
| [09:47] | with the remaining colonists. We’ve sustained heavy damage | 我是维克托达尔 带领木星二号上剩余的殖民者前来 我们的船体遭遇了重创 |
| [09:50] | All other Jupiters destroyed– | 其他的木星号都已被摧毁 |
| [09:52] | The robots are in pursuit. They are jamming communications. | 机器人正在搜寻中 联络方式被扰乱 |
| [09:55] | -How long until the Jupiter 2 arrives? – Ten minutes. | -木星二号还要多久才能到? -十分钟 长官 |
| [09:57] | And how long until the ship chasing it arrives? | 追它的飞船还要多久到? |
| [10:00] | At its current speed, it’s 18 minutes behind them. | 以目前速度来看 比他们晚十八分钟 |
| [10:05] | Mom. Mom! | 妈妈! |
| [10:08] | Will, do you copy? | 威尔 你听得到吗? |
| [10:09] | Mom, I’m with Victor. | 妈妈 我和维克托在一起 |
| [10:11] | -They’re coming. There’s a lot of them. -He’s alive. | -他们来了 好多人 -他还活着 |
| [10:13] | Yeah. And being followed. | 是啊 还被追赶 |
| [10:18] | You might want to hang onto something. | 你最好找个东西抓紧 |
| [10:21] | I’m gonna open the Rift. | 我要打开裂缝了 |
| [10:22] | But Will Robinson’s not here yet. | 但是威尔罗宾逊还没到 |
| [10:24] | No, but 98 percent of the colonists are. | 是的 但98%的殖民者都到了 |
| [10:27] | I’m not gonna sacrifice their lives for his. | 我不能为了他一人牺牲其他人 |
| [10:31] | Will, can you hear me? | 威尔 你能听到吗? |
| [10:35] | That noise. That only happens when the alien engine gets turned on. | 那个杂音 只有外星引擎开启的时候才会响 |
| [10:39] | Hastings is trying to leave now. | 哈斯丁斯现在就要走了 |
| [10:41] | I’m not gonna be able to burn through this ceiling in time. | 我来不及烧穿这面墙了 |
| [10:43] | There’s another way in. | 还有一个方法进去 |
| [10:45] | What’s that? | 什么? |
| [10:46] | The door. | 从门进去 |
| [10:49] | Take us to Alpha Centauri. | 带我们去半人马座阿尔法星 |
| [11:02] | Take us to Alpha Centauri. | 带我们去半人马座阿尔法星 |
| [11:06] | Will Robinson. | 威尔罗宾逊 |
| [11:10] | He shouldn’t even be able to remember him anymore. | 他应该不记得他才对 |
| [11:18] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你已经死了 |
| [11:20] | Common misunderstanding. | 大多数人都这么以为 |
| [11:37] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 |
| [11:57] | -Take us to Alpha Centauri. | 带我们去半人马座阿尔法星 |
| [12:01] | Will Robinson. | 威尔罗宾逊 |
| [12:14] | -Take us to Alpha Centauri. | 带我们去半人马座阿尔法星 |
| [12:17] | Will Robinson. | 威尔罗宾逊 |
| [12:25] | Put your hand on the control and take us there. | 掌控方向 带我们去 |
| [12:28] | Stop, you’re breaking him. | 停下 你会弄坏它的 |
| [12:31] | Will Robinson. | 威尔罗宾逊 |
| [12:43] | -Heh! Wow! | |
| [12:46] | We make a really good team. | 我们合作得真是天衣无缝 |
| [12:53] | Maureen, I– | 莫伦 我… |
| [13:02] | I’ve got you. I’ve got you. | 我来扶着你 |
| [13:04] | No. No, no, no, no. | |
| [13:05] | Okay. | |
| [13:07] | Are we too late? | 我们来得太迟了吗? |
| [13:09] | I can’t tell. | 不知道 |
| [13:10] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到吗? |
| [13:19] | There! He’s okay! You’re okay. It’s okay. | 动了!它没事!你没事 没事了 |
| [13:22] | Jupiter 2 docking at bay 61. | 木星二号停在61号口 |
| [13:24] | Emergency personnel standing by. | 急救人员准备 |
| [13:27] | Will is here. | 威尔来了 |
| [13:29] | Will is here. Okay? | 威尔来了 |
| [13:33] | Hey. I tried to stop Hastings. | 我想阻止哈斯丁斯 |
| [13:35] | Yeah? | 是吗?我们也想 |
| [13:36] | So did we. | |
| [13:44] | Okay, big guy. | 好了 小伙子 |
| [13:50] | A little help here? | 帮把手? 威尔 |
| [14:38] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
| [14:41] | Isn’t Adler with you? | 阿德勒和你在一起吗? |
| [14:43] | He got caught in the lightning. | 他被雷暴击中了 |
| [14:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
| [14:54] | Hey. | |
| [14:57] | He wouldn’t leave without you. | 没有你他不肯走 |
| [14:59] | We did what you asked. | 我们按照你说的做了 |
| [15:01] | Scarecrow made it to the ring in time, but I don’t know what happened, | 稻草人及时进入了圆环 但我不知道发生了什么 |
| [15:04] | and now there’s an army of them headed this way. | 现在它们有一队人马在往这里来 |
| [15:06] | Maureen! | 莫伦 |
| [15:07] | John. We need to get away from here as fast as possible. | 约翰 我们得尽快离开这里 |
| [15:10] | Yeah, I think the only reason we made it out is because | 是啊 我觉得 我们能逃出来的唯一原因就是 |
| [15:13] | we’re not the thing they want. | 我们不再是他们的目标了 |
| [15:15] | They want their engine. | 它们想拿回自己的引擎 |
| [15:16] | Well, maybe it’s time we finally used it for what’s it’s for. | 现在或许就是 我们让它物尽其用的时刻了 |
| [15:19] | Please take us to Alpha Centauri. | 请带我们去半人马座阿尔法星 |
| [15:22] | No. | 不行 |
| [15:23] | It’s a new word. | 是一个新词 |
| [15:24] | -I think he just likes saying it. – Danger. | -我觉得它只是喜欢这么说 -危险 |
| [15:27] | Wait, why would taking us to Alpha Centauri be dangerous? | 等等 去半人马座阿尔法星 为什么危险? |
| [15:31] | Once the alien engine’s activated, | 一旦外星引擎被启动 |
| [15:33] | how long does the hole in space open for? | 太空洞要多久会打开? |
| [15:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [15:36] | Long enough for the robots to follow us through the Rift? | 有足够的时间 让机器人跟着我们穿过裂缝吗? |
| [15:38] | Maureen, we can’t lead those things to the colony. | 莫伦 我们不能带着 那些玩意儿去殖民地 |
| [15:41] | No, we have to end this here. | 不行 我们得在这里解决 |
| [15:42] | How do we do that? | 要怎么做? |
| [15:45] | We let the robots board the ship. | 我们让机器人登船 |
| [15:52] | -Bring the engine right up… -Oh, God, sorry. | -我们就在引擎室… -它们走了 |
| [15:54] | -Can you finish this one? -Yeah, thank you. | -你能把这个做完吗? -可以 谢谢 |
| [15:57] | Here comes the bait. | 诱饵来了 |
| [15:58] | Okay, let’s keep the hallways cleared. | 好的 把走廊空出来 |
| [16:01] | As long as nobody’s in their way, nobody’s going to get hurt. | 只要没人挡它们的路 就不会有人受伤 |
| [16:04] | These things are singularly focused, | 这些东西目的非常明确 |
| [16:05] | they’re gonna come right here for this engine, once they get in this room– | 所以它们肯定会直接来这里拿引擎 它们一进这个房间 |
| [16:08] | -We’ll crush ’em like tinfoil. -That’s the plan. Come on. | -我们就把它们一网打尽 -计划就是这样 来吧 |
| [16:12] | Attention Resolute crew, | 注意了 坚毅号成员 |
| [16:15] | ten minutes to contact with the alien hostiles. | 十分钟后将接触外星敌人 |
| [16:20] | Okay, come on, let’s hurry up. | 好的 来吧 大家快点 |
| [16:24] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
| [16:28] | Adler just died trying to save Scarecrow | 阿德勒刚刚为了救稻草人而牺牲 |
| [16:31] | and here we are, | 现在却轮到我们 |
| [16:32] | trying to destroy a hundred Scarecrows. | 试图摧毁上百个稻草人 |
| [16:35] | A hundred of him. | 上百个他 |
| [16:37] | There’s only one of him. | 他是独一无二的 |
| [16:39] | He’s special. | 是特别的 |
| [16:41] | Maybe Scarecrow was special too. | 也许稻草人也很特别 |
| [16:43] | Maybe, but we don’t know what happened to Scarecrow after you left. | 或许吧 但我们不知道你走后 稻草人发生了什么 |
| [16:46] | For all we know, he’s on that ship coming to attack us. | 我们只知道 它在那艘想攻击我们的飞船上 |
| [16:50] | I’m not sure this is the right thing to do. | 我不确定这样做是对的 |
| [16:53] | We have to protect ourselves. | 我们必须得保护自己 |
| [17:02] | Eight minutes to contact. | 八分钟后接触 |
| [17:04] | Hey. | |
| [17:05] | We’re gonna work until the last second, | 我们一定要奋斗到最后一刻 |
| [17:06] | so I need eyes on the security office camera feed. | 我必须盯着安保室的监视器 |
| [17:09] | Once the robots board, I want to know when they’re 500 meters from this spot. | 一旦机器人登船 我要清楚知道 它们何时距离这里500米 |
| [17:12] | Mom, I can do it. | 妈妈 我可以做这件事 |
| [17:13] | -Angela needs to stay here. -Okay. Great. Good idea. | -安吉拉得留在这里 -好的 很好 好主意 |
| [17:15] | Okay. Will, come on! | 威尔 快来! |
| [17:17] | Okay. Robot, come on. | 好的 机器人 跟上 |
| [17:25] | Okay, Mom, we’re in the surveillance room. | 好的 妈妈 我们到监控室了 |
| [17:27] | -How’s it going? -We’re still not ready. | -现在什么情况? -我们还没准备好 |
| [17:29] | -You said “we” but you mean “Don.” -I can buy you some time. | -“我们”是指“唐” -我可以给你争取一点时间 |
| [17:32] | Judy, give me a hand. | 朱迪 搭把手 |
| [17:33] | One minute to contact. | 一分钟后接触 |
| [17:35] | John, I need more than a minute. | 约翰 一分钟不够 |
| [17:49] | Make sure you haven’t got any metal in your pockets. | 确保你的口袋里没有金属 |
| [17:52] | Any metal caught in the EMF field will get crushed. | 任何进入电磁场的金属都会被粉碎 (格兰特凯利 |
| [17:59] | He’d be proud of you. | 命运之神号) 他会为你骄傲的 |
| [18:02] | You know, it’s been almost a year since we went missing. | 你知道吗 我们快失踪一年了 |
| [18:05] | I wonder if there’s a wall with our name on it on Alpha Centauri. | 不知道半人马座阿尔法星 有没有墙记录我们的名字 |
| [18:08] | What do you say we give them one hell of a surprise? | 咱们给他们一个惊吓怎么样? |
| [18:38] | Alert: Surveillance failure. | 警告:监控失效 |
| [18:40] | What? No. Where did they go? | 什么?糟了 它们去哪儿了? |
| [18:42] | They must be jamming the cameras. | 肯定是它们扰乱的监视器信号 |
| [18:46] | That’s not fair. | 这太不公平了 |
| [18:48] | Penny, talk to me. How close are they? Penny? | 潘尼 告诉我 它们还有多远?潘尼? |
| [18:50] | Let me call you back. | 我之后和你说 |
| [18:53] | I have one job. | 现在有个任务 |
| [18:58] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
| [19:07] | Seventy-two percent. Still not enough power. | 72% 能量还不够 |
| [19:09] | Anyone else remember what it felt like to have enough time to do anything? | 有人怀念不管做什么事 时间都绰绰有余的日子吗? |
| [19:23] | I thought we wanted them to follow us. | 我以为我们的目的是要它们跟着我们 |
| [19:26] | They will. | 它们会跟上来的 |
| [19:30] | Hurry. | 去门那里 快 |
| [19:33] | Motion sensors aren’t working either. | 动态感应也不起作用了 |
| [19:34] | Don’t computers always want to tell you | 电脑不是总会亲切地告诉你 |
| [19:36] | when something’s broken in a really friendly voice? | 有什么东西坏掉了吗? |
| [19:38] | Computer, what are the robots breaking? | 电脑 那些机器人破坏了什么? |
| [19:40] | Bulkhead door G22 breached. | G22隔门被破坏 |
| [19:43] | Bulkhead door G23 breached. | G23隔门被破坏 |
| [19:46] | –Bulkhead door G24… – Mom, | -G24隔门… -妈妈 |
| [19:48] | they just passed the junction G24, you have to get out of there. | 它们刚刚通过了结合点G24 你得离开那里 |
| [19:50] | Thanks, Penny. | 谢了 潘尼 |
| [19:52] | -How much power do we have? -We’re only at 80 percent. | 我们有多少能量? 充到80%了 |
| [19:55] | That’ll have to be enough. | 必须得够啊 |
| [20:01] | How we gonna know when all those things are in, | 要怎么知道那些东西已经进来了 |
| [20:03] | -we can’t even risk one straggler. -You’re right. | -我们一个都对付不了 -你说得对 |
| [20:05] | Somebody’s gonna have to be at the door to make sure. | 必须得有人在门口把风 |
| [20:07] | Yeah. Okay. Great idea, Don. | 好 没错 好主意 唐 |
| [20:10] | Okay. Everybody out. | 好吧 大家都出去 |
| [20:13] | -Come on, I mean everybody! – Get out! | 快点 所有人! |
| [20:22] | Come on. | 快点 |
| [20:28] | Run, Penny! | 快跑 潘尼! |
| [20:45] | -Don? – Not yet. | -唐? -还不行 |
| [20:46] | -Not yet. | 还不行 |
| [20:51] | -Hit it. | 攻击 |
| [21:02] | Come on. | |
| [21:08] | I thought it was supposed to kill ’em. | 我以为能杀掉它们的 |
| [21:09] | We only got to 83 percent. | 我们只充到83% |
| [21:13] | I hope nobody minds, but I’m gonna take the long way around. | 希望大家别介意 但我要绕道而行了 |
| [21:19] | – Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
| [21:22] | Now we can rewire the room. Increase the power…. | 我们现在可以给房间重新布线 继续充电 |
| [21:26] | destroy those things for good. | 彻底打败那些玩意儿 |
| [21:27] | How long is that gonna take? | 要花多久? |
| [21:29] | Probably the rest of the day. | 可能要今天一天 |
| [21:30] | I need to redirect the power distribution from the bridge. | 我得把能量从舰桥引过来 |
| [21:34] | Everybody get back to work. | 大家都回去干活吧 |
| [21:40] | Okay, Don, you should have access | 唐 |
| [21:42] | to grids three and four. | 你应该有坐标三和四的权限了 |
| [21:43] | Nope. Nothing. | 不 没有 |
| [21:45] | -Okay, try it again, Don. | 再试一下 唐 |
| [21:47] | Multiple contacts. | 多处接点 |
| [21:48] | Bearing 0-4-0-1-niner-0-2-5-0-3-0-0. | 它们在 040190250300 |
| [21:52] | Hundreds of unidentified ships on an intercept course. | 几百艘无法探测的飞船正被拦截 |
| [21:54] | -Hundreds? -Where are they coming from? | -几百艘? -它们从哪儿来的? |
| [21:56] | Each of the other four planets in the system. | 星系的另外四个星球 |
| [21:58] | How soon before they get to us? | 它们还有多久到我们这里? |
| [22:00] | At their current speed, two hours. | 以现在的速度 两小时 |
| [22:03] | That’s not even enough time to deal with the robots that are already here. | 这点时间 连对付已经登船的机器人都不够 |
| [22:14] | If we can’t leave with the robots already on board, | 好吧 既然不能不管已经登船的机器人 |
| [22:16] | why don’t we just blow off the part of the ship | 要不我们直接把飞船的一部分炸了 |
| [22:18] | the robots are trapped in? -It’s structurally critical. | -包括上面的机器人? -结构不允许 |
| [22:20] | Then do we have any more of those anti-robot magnetic disk things? | 那还有反机器人磁铁之类的东西吗? |
| [22:23] | -EMFs. -No. | -电磁场 -没有了 |
| [22:25] | Okay, then how else are we gonna generate a magnetic field? | 那要怎么建一个电磁场? |
| [22:28] | The Amber planet. It has an atmosphere | 另一个星球 有大气层 |
| [22:31] | which means it has an ionosphere, which we can use to magnetize the hull. | 就意味着它有电离层 也就是说能磁化船体 |
| [22:34] | No time to try anything like that. | 没时间做这种尝试了 |
| [22:35] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
| [22:37] | What’s this? | -这是什么? -是外星引擎 |
| [22:38] | The alien engine can go on any ship, right? | 它在任何飞船都能运作 对吗? |
| [22:41] | This is the maximum number of people | 现在这是木星号能承受的最大人数 |
| [22:42] | that can safely breathe inside a transport Jupiter. | 确保大家都能正常呼吸 |
| [22:45] | Judy, I appreciate you trying to help, | 朱迪 谢谢你的帮助 |
| [22:46] | but who’s gonna choose which 97 people go? | 但谁能决定是哪97个人可以走呢? |
| [22:49] | Plus, this number seems low. There’s some error in your calculation. | 再说 这个数字也有点低了 你的计算里有错误 |
| [22:53] | There are 97 children aboard the Resolute. | 坚毅号上有97个孩子 |
| [23:00] | Kids breathe about 50 percent more air than adults. | 儿童比成人需要的氧气量多50% |
| [23:03] | My math’s correct. | 我的计算没错 |
| [23:05] | -You’re not suggesting… -We’re not discussing this anymore, | 你该不是要… 这件事的讨论到此为止 |
| [23:08] | -this isn’t an answer. -This is the only answer. | 这不是答案 这是唯一的答案 |
| [23:11] | No. | 不行 |
| [23:13] | When Dad was locked up and Hastings was threatening us, | 当爸爸被关起来 我们被哈斯丁斯威胁的时候 |
| [23:15] | he told us what you traded to get Will approved. | 他告诉我你为了让威尔通过 做了什么交易 |
| [23:19] | For the first time in my life, I was disappointed in you. | 有生以来第一次 我对你很失望 |
| [23:21] | Judy, I– If I’d known that– That– That– | 朱迪 我要是知道… |
| [23:24] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没关系 妈妈 |
| [23:25] | Now I understand | 现在我明白了 |
| [23:27] | that sometimes an imperfect solution is all we have. | 有时候 我们有的只是一个不完美的解决方案 |
| [23:31] | No, that was different. | 不 情况不一样 |
| [23:34] | I did that so that we could all be together. | 我那么做是为了让大家团聚 |
| [23:39] | You did what was best for your children. | 你为了你的孩子做了应该做的 |
| [23:45] | Maureen… | 莫伦… |
| [23:47] | Judy’s right. | 朱迪说得对 |
| [23:49] | No, this is not happening. | 不行 |
| [23:52] | Do you actually not care at all about leaving them behind? | 不可以 你真的一点也不在乎把他们丢下吗? |
| [23:54] | I’m not going with you, I’m 19. | 我不要和你走 我已经19了 |
| [23:56] | Nineteen? What are you talking about? | 19岁?你在说什么? |
| [23:58] | Do you think that you are grown-up now | 你以为你已经是成年人了 |
| [24:00] | and the only grown-up thing to do is to tear this family apart? | 所以唯一成熟的事 就是让这个家四分五裂吗? |
| [24:03] | -We can’t all go. -Don’t talk to me in a tone | -我们不可能全走 -别摆这种口气 |
| [24:05] | that makes me feel like I’m irrational or like I don’t understand the logic. | 说得好像我在无理取闹一样 |
| [24:08] | You are not Mom. | 你不是妈妈 |
| [24:09] | And we are not a math problem. | 我们也不是数学题 |
| [24:11] | You always say that Robinsons are supposed to stick together. | 你总说罗宾逊家的人得团结 |
| [24:18] | Will… | 威尔… |
| [24:20] | the robot won’t have any trouble attaching the engine to a Jupiter transport, right? | 机器人要把引擎装到木星号上 不费吹灰之力 对吧? |
| [24:26] | Will! | 威尔! |
| [24:32] | No trouble. | 不费吹灰之力 |
| [24:34] | Get this started. We’re gonna have to talk to the other parents. | 就这么办 我们必须告诉其他家长 |
| [24:37] | This is a decision that every family will have to make for themselves. | 这是必须由每个家庭自己做出的决定 |
| [24:41] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你单独聊一下吗? |
| [24:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [24:55] | This is wrong. | 这样是不对的 |
| [24:56] | No. This is not happening. | 不行 不能这样 |
| [24:59] | Someone is gonna find a solution that’s not this. We always do. | 一定能找出其他方法 我们一向如此 |
| [25:20] | I can’t, John. | 没别的方法了 约翰 我做不到… |
| [26:06] | Carbon dioxide levels critical. | 二氧化碳含量过高 |
| [26:09] | Please evacuate Jupiter transport. | 请疏散木星号 |
| [26:14] | It’s just us. The other workers have cleared out. | 只剩我们了 其他工作人员都疏散了 |
| [26:17] | We have just a few minutes before they realize | 还有几分钟他们就会明白 |
| [26:19] | the carbon dioxide levels are fine. | 二氧化碳水平其实很正常 |
| [26:22] | As usual they’ve chosen a select few | 他们一如既往选择了少部分人 |
| [26:24] | to travel to Alpha Centauri and I don’t make the cut. | 前往半人马座阿尔法星 而我不在其中 |
| [26:27] | Spent seven months studying the flight manual. | 花了七个月学习飞行手册 |
| [26:29] | Once I detach us from the Resolute, they won’t have enough time to catch us. | 只要我把我们和坚毅号断联 他们就没时间找到我们 |
| [26:34] | We’ll be free. | 我们就自由了 |
| [26:36] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢? |
| [26:37] | No. | 不行 |
| [26:38] | That’s a funny word now. | 现在这么说也太搞笑了 |
| [26:40] | When people say it, I just don’t hear it. | 每次有人这么说 我就假装听不到 |
| [26:43] | – No. Doctor Smith. | 不行 史密斯医生 |
| [26:45] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么做 |
| [26:47] | They’ve left me no choice. | 我没有选择了 |
| [26:52] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t launch right now. | 给我一个现在不起飞的合理理由 |
| [27:08] | C-O-2 levels were fine. | 二氧化碳含量正常 |
| [27:10] | Attention families of the Resolute. | 注意 坚毅号上的家庭 |
| [27:13] | Boarding of all children is beginning on the Jupiter transport. | 让所有的孩子先登上木星号 |
| [27:17] | We need all children to report to Jupiter transport for boarding. | 我们需要所有的孩子反馈 已经登上木星号 |
| [28:03] | Uh, listen, I got a lot of work to do, but I didn’t want to be rude. | 听着 我还有很多工作要做 但我不想搞得太难堪 |
| [28:09] | I usually skip the goodbyes, but since… | 我一般都不说再见的 |
| [28:11] | I don’t owe any of you money, | 但既然我不欠你们钱 |
| [28:13] | there’s no harm, right? | 说句再见也无妨 对吧? |
| [28:17] | I’ll see you guys around. | 大伙儿 回见 |
| [28:19] | See you around, Don. | 回见 唐 |
| [28:27] | -Don! -Yup! | -唐! -在 |
| [28:40] | Come on. | 过来 |
| [28:53] | So much I want to say, but I don’t have time. | 我还有好多想说的 但是没时间了 |
| [28:58] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你们 |
| [29:03] | Guess we’re gonna have to delay that driving lesson, huh? | 看来驾驶课得延期了 对吧? |
| [29:06] | It’s okay, because I, uh– | 没事的 因为我… |
| [29:07] | I should probably learn to fly a Jupiter. | 我可能得学会如何开木星号 |
| [29:13] | Here, I didn’t want you to forget this. | 来 别忘了这个 |
| [29:19] | Hey. | (把这些填上… 爱你的 妈妈) |
| [29:26] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
| [29:29] | Oh! I love you so much. | 我真的好爱你 |
| [29:31] | Okay. | |
| [29:34] | Hey, Mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
| [29:37] | I always try to be helpful. | 我一直都想做个有用的人 |
| [29:40] | Today, it’s really hard. | 今天 真的很不易 |
| [29:45] | But you always try. | 但是你还是很努力 |
| [29:49] | That’s what I love about you. | 所以我才爱你 |
| [29:55] | Okay, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
| [29:59] | – Here you go. | 来 |
| [30:01] | Thanks, Judy. | 谢了 朱迪 |
| [30:08] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
| [30:14] | You have to get on that Jupiter. | 你必须上木星号 |
| [30:15] | This is about the kids, I’m not a– | 这是为了孩子们 我不是孩子了… |
| [30:17] | Kid anymore. I know. | 你不再是孩子了 |
| [30:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [30:22] | Judy, listen to me. | 朱迪 听我说 |
| [30:23] | I know a lot of good men and women who I’ve trusted with my life. | 我认识很多值得我用生命担保的好人 |
| [30:27] | But the lives of my children? | 但要用我孩子们的生命去担保? |
| [30:30] | That’s– | 那就… |
| [30:30] | that’s a different story. | 那就完全不同了 |
| [30:33] | There’s only two people that I trust… | 我只信任两个人 |
| [30:37] | your mother and you. | 你妈妈和你 |
| [30:40] | -Me? -And the only way | -我? -只有一个办法 |
| [30:42] | I’m gonna get through this, | 能让我完全放心 |
| [30:43] | is knowing that you were there | 那就是清楚知道 |
| [30:45] | to take care of Penny and Will. | 有你在照顾潘尼和威尔 |
| [30:49] | Every single one of those kids | 那里的每一个孩子 |
| [30:51] | is gonna need somebody that they can count on. | 都需要一个可以依赖的人 |
| [30:54] | Now I’ve spoken to the rest of the parents and we’re agreed | 我已经和其他家长说过了 我们一致认为 |
| [30:57] | that you should captain the ship to the colony. | 你应该带领船队前往殖民地 |
| [31:01] | -Dad, captain? -All the studying, all the races, | -爸爸 我做船长? -你所学的一切 你经历过的比赛 |
| [31:04] | everything that you have pushed yourself to achieve, | 你不惜一切代价努力争取的东西 |
| [31:07] | you’ve been preparing your whole life for this moment. | 你一直都在为这一刻做准备 |
| [31:13] | It’s… | 现在… |
| [31:15] | It’s time. | 现在是时候了 |
| [31:18] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
| [31:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [31:32] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
| [31:35] | I love you so much. | 我真的很爱你 |
| [31:42] | Okay. | |
| [31:44] | Final boarding for Jupiter transport. | 木星号最后登船 |
| [31:51] | Oh, um… | |
| [31:55] | Am I supposed to make a speech or something? | 我要准备演讲之类的吗? |
| [31:58] | -You’ll figure it out. | 你会搞定的 |
| [32:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
| [32:15] | All remaining colonists, | 所有留下的殖民者 |
| [32:17] | it’s urgent you proceed to Jupiters for evacuation. | 你们必须前往木星号进行疏散 |
| [32:21] | Come on. You know I would never leave you behind. | 你知道我永远不会丢下你的 |
| [32:26] | – Yeah, I know. -I was talking to Debbie. | 我知道 我是和黛比说的 |
| [32:29] | -Hey. – You’re with us. | 你和我们在一起 |
| [32:31] | We have half an hour before those incoming ships hit us. | 那些飞船半小时后就会攻击我们 |
| [32:34] | Our Jupiter 2’s docked at bay 61. We need to stock it with everything we can carry. | 我们的木星二号停在61号口 我们必须尽可能多得往上搬东西 |
| [32:38] | -Stock it and go where? -Jupiters are scattering, | 装满后去哪儿? 木星号正在分散开来 |
| [32:40] | heading anywhere the robots aren’t. | 前往任何机器人到不了的地方 |
| [32:42] | Which is hopefully somewhere. | 但愿有这样的地方吧 |
| [32:45] | I’ll catch up with you. | 我会跟上你的 |
| [32:53] | So, Maureen… | 那么 莫伦… |
| [32:57] | this is awkward. | 太尴尬了 |
| [32:59] | I have nowhere to go. | 我无处可去了 |
| [33:06] | Hey. | |
| [33:07] | Where’s he going? | 它要去哪儿? |
| [33:20] | Danger. | 危险 |
| [33:24] | Besides the obvious, what’s dangerous about him? | 显而易见 但具体危险在哪里? |
| [33:29] | It moved. | 它动了 |
| [33:31] | They’ve been moving this whole time, | 它们一直在动 |
| [33:33] | just so slowly that we didn’t notice. | 只是动作很慢 我们没注意到 |
| [33:38] | It’s trying to reach the power cables. | 它在试图靠近电缆 |
| [33:51] | Those wires connect the whole aft quadrant to the main power hub. | 这些电缆把整个机尾 和主动力室连接起来 |
| [33:55] | If it’s cut, the robots are free. | 如果被切了 机器人就自由了 |
| [34:06] | Cargo bay door opening. Proceed to a safe area. | 货物站门正在开启 前往安全区域 |
| [34:18] | The power’s still holding, but if they cut more of those wires, | 电力还束缚着它们 但等它们再切断一些电缆 |
| [34:21] | they’re free. | 它们就自由了 |
| [34:24] | I guess you can’t go in there and fix it, can you? | 我想你肯定不能过去解决 对吧? |
| [34:40] | Okay, I can redirect the current through the auxiliary circuits… | 我可以把现在的电力 转移到备用电路… |
| [34:45] | Maybe I can– Yeah. | 或许我可以 没错 |
| [34:47] | I can’t do this from here. I need to do it on the inside. | 我从这里没法儿弄 |
| [34:49] | Smith! | 我得从里面搞 |
| [34:53] | I just have to move a wire, right? | 只要移动一根电缆 对吗? |
| [34:55] | Don’t need to be a brilliant scientist to do that. | 就算不是天才科学家也能做到 |
| [34:58] | The magnetic field wants to crush metal. Your suit is metal. | 电磁场会粉碎金属 你的外套是金属的 |
| [35:01] | I’ll go fast. | 我会很快逃开 |
| [35:02] | You’ll have a minute at the most, maybe two. | 你最多有一分钟 或者两分钟 |
| [35:04] | I’ll go really fast. | 我会动作很快的 |
| [35:16] | – Why are you doing this? – Something the robot said. | 你为什么要这么做? 那个机器人所说的 |
| [35:20] | Robot only says, like, five words. | 机器人只说了差不多五个词 |
| [35:23] | He only needed one: | 它只需要一样东西 |
| [35:25] | Family. | 家 |
| [35:28] | My mother’s dead, | 我妈妈去世了 |
| [35:30] | my sister hates me… | 我姐姐恨我… |
| [35:34] | and for good reason. | 理由很充分 |
| [35:40] | Your family is the closest thing I’ve got. | 你的家是我拥有的最接近家的样子 |
| [35:45] | This is gonna work, right? | 会成功的 对吗? |
| [35:48] | I move a wire… | 我动一根电缆… |
| [35:51] | and your kids… …will get away safe. | 你的孩子们就能安全离开 |
| [35:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [35:57] | Yeah. | |
| [35:58] | Then it’ll all be worth it. | 那样一切都值了 |
| [36:09] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样? |
| [36:12] | Smith? | 史密斯? |
| [36:14] | I feel like my head’s inside an alarm clock. | 我觉得自己的脑子在一个闹钟里 |
| [36:27] | I hate to say this, Maureen… | 我不想这么说 莫伦… |
| [36:31] | but there’s more than one wire. | 但是不止一根电缆 |
| [36:34] | Smith! | 史密斯! |
| [36:35] | At least I bought you a few more minutes. | 至少我给你多争取了几分钟 |
| [36:37] | Use them well. | 好好利用 |
| [36:39] | Smith, just get out of there. | 史密斯 快出来 |
| [36:41] | -Smith! | 史密斯! |
| [36:44] | Smith! | 史密斯! |
| [36:46] | Smith? | 史密斯! |
| [36:55] | Smith… | 史密斯 |
| [37:01] | You surprised me again. | 你又让我吃了一惊 |
| [37:03] | All personnel, please proceed | 所有人员 |
| [37:05] | to your Jupiter for evacuation. | 请前往木星号疏散 |
| [37:07] | John, come in. | 约翰 快来 |
| [37:09] | Maureen, where the hell have you been? | 莫伦 你到底去哪儿了? |
| [37:10] | – We have to launch now! -None of the Jupiters have been refueled. | 我们现在得起飞! 没有一艘木星号续加过燃油 |
| [37:14] | The robots are breaking out in minutes. | 那些机器人几分钟后就会冲进来了 |
| [37:17] | – Judy? -Dad. | -朱迪? -爸爸 |
| [37:19] | Don’t scare the kids. The robots are coming for you. | 别吓着孩子们 机器人朝你们过来了 |
| [37:21] | Start the pre-launch. | 启动预起飞 |
| [37:22] | Okay. | |
| [37:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
| [37:25] | That was Dad. We have to leave right away. | 是爸爸 我们必须现在就走 |
| [37:29] | Attention. Strap in or hold on as best as you can. | 注意 系好安全带 或者抓牢 |
| [37:31] | Launch in T-minus three minutes. | 倒计时三分钟后起飞 |
| [38:03] | Danger. | 危险 |
| [38:08] | No. Hey, no. | 不 喂 别去 |
| [38:10] | You can’t go. The ship can’t make it to Alpha Centauri without you. | 你不能去 这里没你 就到不了半人马座阿尔法星 |
| [38:13] | No. | 不行 |
| [38:14] | I mean it. You have to stay here. | 我是认真的 你必须留下 |
| [38:16] | There’s a bunch of kids who are counting on you. | 有好多孩子都指望你呢 |
| [38:18] | You need to look out for them | 你得照顾他们 |
| [38:20] | the way you always look out for me. | 就像你一直照顾我一样 |
| [38:27] | I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
| [38:40] | Will? | 威尔? |
| [38:42] | Will, where are you going? We’re trying to take off. | 威尔 你要去哪儿?我们准备起飞了 |
| [38:44] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
| [38:47] | Will. | 威尔 |
| [39:21] | Will Robinson. | 威尔罗宾逊 |
| [39:25] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
| [39:33] | We don’t have to fight. | 我们不用对抗 |
| [39:39] | It doesn’t have to be this way. | 不用这样 |
| [40:00] | Scarecrow? | 稻草人? |
| [40:04] | Will! Will, come on. | 威尔 |
| [40:06] | Come on, come on. | 过来 |
| [40:38] | Judy, let’s go. | 朱迪 我们走 |
| [40:42] | T-minus 20 seconds. | 倒计时二十秒 |
| [40:44] | I’m so stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
| [40:45] | I thought I could change them. | 我以为我能改变它们 |
| [40:47] | Hey. Scarecrow came back, | 嘿 稻草人回来了 |
| [40:48] | and as far as I’m concerned, one might be an exception, but two? | 在我看来 一个可能是例外 但是两个呢? |
| [40:52] | Maybe that’s the start of something big. | 或许这是个很重要的转折呢 |
| [41:43] | Dad, we took a hit, I lost engine number one. | 爸爸 左侧一号引擎遭到攻击 |
| [41:45] | -Is it critical? -No, but | -很严重吗? -不严重 但是 |
| [41:47] | I can’t accelerate, we’re too close to the Resolute to open the Rift. | 我不能加速 我们离坚毅号太近 没法儿打开裂缝 |
| [41:50] | Robots are gonna catch them before they get out of here. | 他们会在逃出来之前 就被机器人抓到的 |
| [41:53] | Judy, don’t worry. | 朱迪 别担心 |
| [41:55] | You’ll be okay, we’ll make sure. | 你会没事的 我们保证 |
| [42:00] | Whatever you two just psychically communicated to each other, I’m in. | 不管你俩刚才在做什么精神交流 我要加入 |
| [42:04] | You have other family to take care of. Get them out of here. | 你还有其他家人要照顾 快把他们弄走 |
| [42:09] | Take good care of my ship. | 好好照看我们的飞船 |
| [42:10] | Next time you see her, she’ll look better than when you left her. Let’s go! | 下次你再见到她 她会比现在更好 我们走! |
| [42:13] | As soon as they clear the airlock, we launch. | 他们一清空气闸 我们就起飞 |
| [42:37] | I’m dropping the bulkhead doors throughout the ship. | 我把飞船所有的闸门都关上 |
| [42:39] | It won’t slow them down for long, but– | 撑不了多久 但是… |
| [42:41] | How exactly do you start the Resolute’s self-destruct sequence? | 具体要怎么启动坚毅号自爆程序? |
| [42:44] | The Resolute doesn’t have a self-destruct sequence. | 坚毅号没有自爆程序 |
| [42:46] | -It doesn’t? -Why would somebody design a way | -没有? -为什么有人会设计 |
| [42:48] | to blow up your own ship, that’s insane. | 让船自爆的程序 疯了吧 |
| [42:50] | And we don’t have time to crash the ship into the planet. | 我们也来不及让飞船撞击星球了 |
| [42:53] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们没时间了 |
| [42:54] | We’re gonna crash it into that. | 我们撞那个 |
| [42:57] | Call out the coordinates so we can lay an intercept course. | 把坐标显示出来 我们好确定拦截点 |
| [43:07] | Request denied. Potential collision… | 请求拒绝 |
| [43:10] | Not now. | 探测到潜在碰撞 |
| [43:12] | How do you fool the ship into thinking you’re not doing what you’re doing? | 要怎么瞒天过海骗过飞船? |
| [43:15] | Huh? | |
| [43:23] | Hastings. | 哈斯丁斯 |
| [43:24] | Hastings, come in. | 哈斯丁斯 回答 |
| [43:26] | What do you want, Maureen? | 什么事 莫伦? |
| [43:27] | I need to override the Resolute’s safety systems. | 我要手动控制坚毅号的安全系统 |
| [43:30] | Safety systems? | 安全系统? |
| [43:31] | We designed those systems | 我们设计那些系统 |
| [43:32] | to protect the ship from damage. | 就是为了防止飞船遭到破坏 |
| [43:34] | I’m not gonna damage the ship, I’m gonna atomize it. | 我不是要破坏飞船 我也让它分裂 |
| [43:37] | It’s the only way that we can make sure those robots don’t hunt down our children. | 只有这样才能确保那些机器人 不会找到我们的孩子 |
| [43:42] | Please.. | 求你了… |
| [43:44] | Sending the access codes now. | 正在发送权限密码 (手动操作) |
| [43:57] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
| [44:00] | Telemetry confirmed. | 遥感确认 |
| [44:09] | Mom? Dad? | 妈?爸?可以走了吗? |
| [44:10] | -Are we good to go? -Yes! Go! Go! | 可以了 走吧!快 |
| [44:12] | Come on, come on. | 快点 |
| [44:28] | Robot, take us to Alpha Centauri. | 机器人 带我们去半人马座阿尔法星 |
| [44:43] | Warning. Collision imminent. | 警告 |
| [44:47] | We’re– We’re not gonna make it. | 即将碰撞 我们来不及了 |
| [44:49] | The pod bay is too far. | 逃生舱太远了 |
| [45:19] | Not to interrupt this magical moment, but anyone want to get rescued? | 虽然不想打扰这个魔法时刻 |
| [45:27] | Come on. | 但是有人需要救援吗? |
| [46:35] | They made it. | 他们成功了 |
| [46:40] | -How’re we gonna find them? | 我们要怎么找到他们? |
| [46:44] | We’ll think of something. | 我们会有办法的 |
| [47:09] | Attention everyone, this is Judy Robinson. | 注意 各位 我是朱迪罗宾逊 |
| [47:12] | We’re through the Rift. | 我们正在穿过裂缝 |
| [47:28] | Hi. | 你好 |
| [47:30] | Hi. | 你们好 |
| [47:55] | Hi, everyone, I’m Judy Robinson. | 大家好 我是朱迪罗宾逊 |
| [48:01] | I’m your captain. | 我是你们的船长 |
| [48:05] | Everyone… | 各位 |
| [48:07] | grab someone’s hand. | 抓住彼此的手 |
| [48:10] | Come on. | 来 来吧 |
| [48:12] | Come on. Everybody take the person beside you’s hand. | 各位 抓住你旁边人的手 |
| [48:16] | I know they’re probably dirty | 我知道大家的手可能很脏 |
| [48:18] | and what with all the crying there’s a fair amount of snot… | 而且大家都哭了很久 手上说不定还有鼻涕 |
| [48:22] | …but what’s that compared with all the alien microbes and… | 但是那些和外星微生物相比不算什么 |
| [48:27] | whatever else we touched down on that planet. | 谁知道我们在那个星球上还碰了什么 |
| [48:30] | Some of you don’t know each other. | 你们中有些人互不认识 |
| [48:32] | Some of us are brothers and sisters. | 有些人是兄弟姐妹 |
| [48:35] | Some of us are friends. | 有些人是朋友 |
| [48:38] | Some of us are strangers. | 有些人是陌生人 |
| [48:40] | But from now on, | 但是从现在起 |
| [48:43] | none of us are alone. | 我们都不再孤单 |
| [49:53] | Scarecrow saved us. | 稻草人救了我们 |
| [49:55] | We wouldn’t have gotten away without him. | 没有它我们逃不出来 |
| [49:59] | Did you know he’d be there? | 你知道它会现身吗? |
| [50:04] | So, um… | |
| [50:05] | I guess you just… hoped | 我猜你只是满怀期望 |
| [50:08] | he would be? | 希望它能来? |
| [50:11] | Do you even know what hope is? | 你知道希望是什么吗? |
| [50:15] | Yes. Will Robinson. | 我知道 威尔罗宾逊 |
| [50:18] | Good. | 很好 |
| [50:20] | I feel like Alpha Centauri looked different in the brochure. | 我觉得半人马座阿尔法星 |
| [50:26] | Huh, yeah. | 和手册宣传的不太一样 是啊 |
| [50:28] | There’s only one sun. | 只有一个太阳 |
| [50:32] | There should be a yellow one, | 应该有一个黄色的 |
| [50:34] | an orange one, and a red dwarf. | 一个橘色的 和一颗红矮星 |
| [50:51] | What happened here? | 这儿是怎么回事? |
| [50:54] | Where did you take us? | 你带我们去了哪儿? |
| [51:02] | It’s definitely a human-made radar signature. | 这肯定是个人工雷达信号 |
| [51:05] | Yeah, but this is not the colony. | 是啊 但这里不是殖民地 |
| [51:08] | Well, then, what radar signature were we following? | 那我们跟踪是谁的雷达信号? |
| [51:27] | What is the Fortuna? | 命运女神号是什么? |
| [51:31] | The Fortuna was a ship that everyone thought | 命运女神号是一艘飞船 大家都认为 |
| [51:36] | was lost almost 20 years ago. | 它已经失踪快二十年了 |
| [51:41] | It was commanded by Grant Kelly… | 船长是格兰特凯利… |
| [51:47] | my father. | 他是我父亲 |