时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Billy? | 比利? |
[00:29] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[00:34] | How long we been friends? | 我们做朋友多久了? |
[00:39] | Since… | 自从… |
[00:42] | forever. | 很久了 |
[00:48] | But… how long? | 但是…有多久? |
[00:52] | I can’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[00:58] | You can’t remember? | 你记不起来了? |
[01:01] | I thought we was good buddies. | 我们不是好朋友吗? |
[01:06] | We are. | 我们就是 |
[01:08] | It’s just that it’s been so long, I can’t remember. | 只是太久了 我记不起来了 |
[01:21] | –Billy? –Yeah? | -比利? -怎么了? |
[01:24] | Don’t ever forget me. Okay? | 永远别忘记我 好吗? |
[01:29] | No matter what. | 不管发生什么 |
[01:33] | Never. | 我永远不会 |
[01:35] | Promise? | 你保证? |
[01:39] | Ollie! | 奥利! |
[01:45] | Cross my heart and hope to die. | 我发誓是真的 否则不得好死 (《雾都孤儿》) |
[02:01] | Hiya, Flossie. Got some good stuff for you today. | 你好 弗洛西 我今天给你带了好东西 |
[02:05] | -Got it from Lester McCubbin’s place. -Billy? | -从莱斯特麦卡宾那里买来的 -比利? |
[02:08] | -I hope he went easy. -Billy? | 希望他没挑你的刺 |
[02:10] | Old Lester never went easy on anything. | -比利? -老莱斯特向来事事挑刺 |
[02:15] | I’ll give you 20 for this one and them other three. | 我给你20美元 买这个和其他三个 |
[02:18] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[02:19] | Take it or leave it. | 不准讨价还价 |
[02:20] | -Oh, Lord, I’m in a dungeon. -Fine. But I paid twice that. | -天哪 我在地牢里 -好吧 但我付了双倍的钱 |
[02:23] | You know I love you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[02:25] | All right, I’ll see you next time, Flossie. You take care. | 好 下次见 弗洛西 你多保重 |
[02:28] | -Hey! -You too. | -嘿! -你也是 |
[02:29] | -Billy? Are you out there? -See you later. | -比利?你在外面吗? -再见 |
[02:35] | It’s okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 没事的 你不会有事的 |
[02:42] | Can’t see a damn thing anymore. | 什么都看不清了 |
[02:52] | Well… ain’t you a handsome fella? | 哎呀…真是个好看的小家伙 |
[02:56] | Thanks. You’re handsome too? | 谢谢 你也很好看? |
[03:00] | Hey, have you seen–? | 嘿 你有没有见过… |
[03:02] | Whoa! Uh… | |
[03:03] | Easy. Now, I can’t quite remember how I got to wherever we are, but I think– | 轻点 我不太记得 是怎么来到这里的 但我想… |
[03:08] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[03:10] | No jangling. Thank you. I think I might have lost my Billy. | 别乱按了 谢谢 我好像把比利弄丢了 |
[03:15] | Maybe you could help me escape so I can find him? Please? | 也许你能帮我逃走 这样我就能找到他了?拜托? |
[03:21] | Oh, what’s that? | 那是什么? |
[03:22] | -Ouch! Ow. Ow! | 好痛! |
[03:27] | -I knew this was your dungeon. | 我就知道这是你的地牢 |
[03:30] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[03:31] | I’ve got karate in my body and lots of energy, | 我练过空手道 力大无穷 |
[03:34] | and if you don’t put me down right now– I’m serious now. | 你要是不立刻放我下来…我在说真的 |
[03:38] | Bunnies are dangerous. We got sharp teeth. | 兔子很危险的 我们有锋利的牙齿 |
[03:42] | Ow. | |
[03:46] | Looking sassy. | 看起来不错 |
[03:48] | You ain’t gonna last long. | 你待不了多久的 |
[03:50] | I ain’t gonna last long? | 我待不了多久? |
[03:53] | Hey, wait, wait. No. Oh, wait. Don’t leave. | 嘿 等等 不 等一下 别走 |
[03:56] | Oh, please. I gotta get out! | 求你了 我得出去! |
[03:59] | -Evening. How y’all folks doing? -Thanks for nothing! | -晚上好 你们好吗? -谢你干的好事! |
[04:01] | Hey, there. Let’s see… | 你好 我们看看… |
[04:07] | Okay. I guess that’s how it is. You’re on your own, Ollie. | 好 看来就是这样了 你得靠自己了 奥利 |
[04:11] | Well, I ain’t getting stuck in this torture chamber. No, no, no. | 我可不想被困在这间酷刑室里 不行 |
[04:14] | I gotta think straight. Form a ninja escape plan. | 我得清醒地思考 制定一项忍者逃跑计划 |
[04:18] | Hello? | 你好? |
[04:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:24] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[04:25] | Oh, thank God you can hear me. | 谢天谢地 你能听到我说话 |
[04:28] | Are you trapped in here too? | 你也被困在这里了吗? |
[04:29] | There’s a crazy old lady stabbing people in the ears. | 有个疯老太婆捅弄别人的耳朵 |
[04:33] | I’m Ollie. | 我叫奥利 |
[04:34] | And I’m about to bust out of here and find Billy. You wanna come? | 我正要逃离这里去找比利 你想一起吗? |
[04:37] | Which Billy? What’s his last name? | 哪个比利?他姓什么? 比利…比利… |
[04:40] | Billy– Billy… | |
[04:44] | Um… | |
[04:46] | That’s funny. | 真奇怪 |
[04:50] | I can’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[04:54] | Do you remember where he lives? | 你记得他住在哪里吗? |
[04:56] | Uh… | |
[04:58] | In a house. | 在一栋房子里 |
[05:00] | Somewhere. | 某个地方 |
[05:03] | There’s woods, I think. | 好像有树林 |
[05:07] | Oh, why can’t I remember? | 我怎么记不起来了? |
[05:12] | Come home with me. | 跟我回家吧 |
[05:13] | It’s my birthday, and Daddy told me I could pick out whatever I want | 今天是我的生日 爸爸让我随便挑 |
[05:17] | as long as it’s under $5. | 只要不超过五美元就行 |
[05:19] | We can play games, snuggle in my bed. | 我们可以玩游戏 依偎在我的床上 |
[05:23] | Oh. | |
[05:26] | -Billy. -Sue, you gotta hurry up, honey. | -比利 -苏 你得快点 亲爱的 |
[05:28] | Mama’s waiting. | 妈妈还在等着 |
[05:30] | Ollie, you coming? | 奥利 你跟我走吗? 真心感谢你 但是…我得去找我的比利 |
[05:32] | Thank you, really, but… I gotta find my Billy. | |
[05:38] | He could be out there looking for me. | 他可能在外面找我 |
[05:40] | So… I have to keep looking for him. | 所以…我得继续找他 |
[05:45] | He needs me. | 他需要我 |
[05:48] | I’ll say a prayer for you tonight. Okay? | 今晚我会为你祈祷 好吗? |
[05:51] | Mm-hm. | |
[06:00] | Y’all have a good night. | 祝你们睡个好觉 |
[06:01] | -Thanks, you too. -Bye. | -谢谢 你也是 -再见 |
[06:07] | Oh, no. No. No! | 不! |
[06:09] | No, no, no! | 不! |
[06:14] | No, no, no. | 不 (厨房) |
[06:57] | Oh! Ow! | |
[07:01] | What–? | 怎么… |
[07:03] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[07:05] | Oh, no! No! | 不! |
[07:13] | Come on upstairs, Buttons. | 上楼吧 巴顿斯 |
[07:15] | Feud is starting. | 《家庭问答》要开始了 |
[07:19] | Oh… | |
[07:34] | Oh, come on! Come on! | 拜托! |
[07:36] | She got tired of finding what in her bed? | 她厌倦了在床上找什么? |
[07:41] | Wands. | 权杖 |
[07:41] | -Wands? –Wands! | -权杖? -权杖! |
[07:43] | In the bed? | 在床上? |
[08:19] | Oh, no, I’m trapped. | 天哪 我被困住了 |
[08:22] | How am I gonna get out? | 我要怎么出去? |
[08:28] | Huh? | |
[08:59] | Ah. | |
[09:28] | -Oh, no. -Land-ho! | -天哪 -着陆! |
[09:32] | -Crash landing! -He’s on the ground! | -紧急迫降! -他在地上! |
[09:35] | We must find the treasure no matter the cost! | 我们必须不惜一切代价找到宝藏! |
[09:40] | Ahoy! The Haunted Cavern! | 啊吼!闹鬼洞穴! |
[10:00] | You have found its partner. | 你找到了它的另一半 |
[10:04] | As long as these stars are near each other… | 只要这两颗星星粘在一起… |
[10:07] | we shall never be apart. | 我们就永远不会分开 (巴顿斯) |
[10:18] | Ew. | |
[10:27] | Oh. | |
[10:29] | You… don’t look like a Buttons. | 你…你看起来可不是 巴顿斯该有的样子 聆听那只孤独的夜鹰 他听起来悲伤难耐 无心飞翔 午夜的火车在低鸣 孤独如我 有种想哭的冲动 |
[11:01] | Hey, Buttons, you ugly mongrel. | 嘿 巴顿斯 你这个丑八怪 |
[11:04] | I think you dropped your balls. | 你的球好像掉了 我从未见过 如此漫长的夜晚 |
[11:36] | Hey, you stupid mutt! | 嘿 你这只笨狗! |
[11:40] | You put him down right now. Or I will– | 马上把他放下 否则我就… |
[11:43] | Oh, Lord, what am I doing? | 天哪 我在干什么? |
[11:53] | Buttons! Get your ass back to bed! | 巴顿斯!滚回床上来! |
[12:13] | Are you–? Are you all right? | 你…你还好吗? |
[12:17] | Oh, no. | 天哪 |
[12:20] | Oh, that just don’t look right. | 看起来不太对 天哪 |
[12:22] | Oh, my Lord. | |
[12:25] | Oh. Oh! | |
[12:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[12:30] | Well, hello there. | 你好 |
[12:33] | No. Something don’t feel quite right. | 不好 我感觉不太对劲 能不能帮我个忙? |
[12:38] | Ah. How’s about helping a feller out? | |
[12:45] | Uh-huh. | |
[12:46] | Thank you kindly. | 衷心地感谢你 |
[12:48] | We ain’t been introduced. | 我们还没正式认识 |
[12:49] | I am Zozo. And you are…? | 我叫佐佐 你叫… |
[12:52] | I’m Ollie. | 我叫奥利 |
[12:53] | Well, good to meet you, Ollie. | 很高兴认识你 奥利 |
[12:54] | Now, let’s just turn it down a tetch. | 好了 我们小点声 |
[12:57] | Use our church voices, okay? | 用我们祷告时的音量 好吗? |
[13:00] | Don’t want Flossie letting Buttons back out on the loose, understand? | 我们可不希望 弗洛西让巴顿斯乱跑 明白吗? |
[13:05] | Mm-hm. | |
[13:06] | Yeah. In light of that, let’s get somewhere that Buttons ain’t. | 好的 这样的话 我们去个巴顿斯去不了的地方 |
[13:11] | Sound good, Ollie? | 可以吗 奥利? |
[13:12] | Mm-hm. | |
[13:38] | Stop gulping like a catfish and come on in. | 别像鲶鱼一样大口吸气了 快点进来 |
[13:53] | Well, what do you know? We’re here. | 想不到吧?就是这里 |
[13:56] | Casa Del Zozo. | 佐佐之家 |
[14:01] | Wow. | |
[14:07] | Well, what you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[14:11] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[14:17] | Whoa, now. You’re missing part of yourself, bunny. | 哎呀 你身上漏了 兔子 |
[14:20] | Huh? | |
[14:21] | Your insides is about to become your outsides. | 你里面快漏出来了 |
[14:24] | Oh, Lord. We got to fix that before it gets worse. | 天哪 趁还没漏更多 得缝补一下 |
[14:30] | I ain’t got no needle and thread, but– | 我没有针线 但是… |
[14:33] | Oh, here we go. | 好了 |
[14:35] | Let’s see if the king can help. | 我们看看国王能不能帮忙 |
[14:38] | The king. | 国王 |
[14:40] | But who’s the king? | 不过谁是国王? 你真是敏感到碰不得 |
[14:42] | Oh. | |
[14:44] | -Ah! -You are squirrelier than a pig in a poke. | |
[14:48] | Settle down. Let me work. | 别紧张 让我做事 |
[14:53] | Et voilà. You are all fixed up. | 好了 彻底修补好了 |
[14:58] | Hmm. | |
[15:01] | Huh. | |
[15:03] | How did your face get all messed up? | 你的脸怎么脏兮兮的? |
[15:06] | You ought not to point things out like that, Ollie. It ain’t polite. | 你怎么能直说呢? 奥利 这样不礼貌 不 抱歉 我觉得这样看起来很酷 |
[15:10] | Oh. No, no, no. I’m sorry. I think it looks cool. | |
[15:14] | Like a pirate. | 像海盗一样 |
[15:16] | I like pirates. | 我喜欢海盗 |
[15:21] | I like pirates too. | 我也喜欢海盗 |
[15:25] | Peace bringer. | 和平使者 你的名字 奥利 |
[15:26] | -Huh? -Your name, Ollie. | |
[15:30] | Oliver. It means “peace bringer.” | 奥利弗代表“和平使者” |
[15:33] | Oh. | |
[15:37] | You been here a long time? | 你在这里待了很久吗? |
[15:40] | Ten years? Fifty? | 10年?50年? |
[15:43] | Were you born here? | 你在这里出生的吗? |
[15:45] | Were you trapped by monsters? | 你被怪兽困住了? |
[15:47] | Yeah. It was a monster. | 没错 就是只怪兽 |
[15:50] | The Goat Man of Fisherville. | 费希尔维尔羊人 |
[15:53] | He took me away. | 他劫走了我 |
[15:55] | Carried me yonder to Timbuktu. | 把我带到了很遥远的地方 |
[15:58] | Nearly took my head off. | 差点砍了我的头 |
[16:01] | -And he’s standing right behind you! | 他就站在你身后! |
[16:05] | It ain’t funny. I don’t like being teased! | 一点也不好玩 我不喜欢被捉弄! |
[16:09] | Bullies tease! | 恶霸的捉弄! |
[16:10] | Oh, now, quit acting like a stepped-on copperhead. | 好了 别表现得 像被踩到的铜头蛇一样 |
[16:14] | I ain’t no bully. I was just trying to lighten the mood. | 我不是恶霸 只是想活跃气氛 |
[16:19] | I apologize for my friend. He ain’t no count. | 我为我的朋友道歉 他也不是一无是处 |
[16:22] | He’s a bit of a clown. | 偶尔爱搞怪 |
[16:25] | Now, let’s talk about you. | 我们说说你吧 |
[16:27] | Where did you come from? Why are you here? | 你从哪来?你为什么在这里? |
[16:30] | And how come your ears don’t stand up straight like Bugs Bunny? | 你的耳朵 为什么不像兔八哥那样直直立着? |
[16:37] | I got lost. | 我迷路了 |
[16:39] | My best friend Billy, I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道我最好的朋友比利在哪 |
[16:44] | I can’t– I can’t remember. | 我…我记不起来了 |
[16:48] | Well, that ain’t no good. | 这就不好办了 |
[16:51] | Do you remember how you got here? | 你记得是怎么到这里的吗? |
[16:54] | I was trapped. | 我被困住了 |
[16:56] | Trapped in a box. | 困在一个盒子里 |
[16:58] | It was dark, then… everything started shaking. | 里面很黑 然后…所有东西都开始晃动 |
[17:01] | And then, boom, it come crashing down like– | 然后它砰的一声倒下 就像… |
[17:03] | Like that house caught up in a tornado | 就像电影里房子被龙卷风刮走 |
[17:05] | in that movie with the girl and the lion and the metal man. | 那片子里还有女孩、狮子和铁皮人 《绿野仙踪》? |
[17:07] | Ha! The Wizard of Oz? | |
[17:11] | Yeah! The Wizard of Oz! | 没错!《绿野仙踪》! |
[17:13] | And then this old lady rips me out of the box, and pop! | 然后那个老太太把我从盒子里扯出来 然后砰的一声! |
[17:16] | Hurts my ear, drags me through the store and throws me on a shelf. | 她弄伤了我的耳朵 拖着我穿过商店 把我扔到了货架上 |
[17:19] | And a little girl wanted me to go with her, but I didn’t. And now– now– | 一个小女孩想让我跟她走 但是我没有 然后现在… |
[17:24] | Oh, and now I might be here for a long, long time, | 现在我可能要在这里待很长一段时间 |
[17:27] | and I can’t be because– | 这样不行 因为… |
[17:30] | Because… | 因为… |
[17:37] | Oh, no. Billy’s in trouble. | 天哪 比利遇到麻烦了 |
[17:40] | I gotta find him. | 我得找到他 |
[17:43] | He needs me. | 他需要我 |
[17:44] | Did your star tell you all that? | 你的星星告诉你这一切的吗? |
[17:47] | Take a minute and breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[17:49] | I don’t need to breathe. I need to find Billy. | 我不需要深呼吸 我得找到比利 |
[17:52] | Come on, sourpuss, breathe with me. | 行了 暴脾气 跟我一起呼吸 |
[18:02] | Now, memories are funny. | 回忆是很奇怪的东西 |
[18:05] | You gotta kind of sneak up on them or they’ll just disappear. | 你得悄悄地接近它们 否则它们就会消失 |
[18:11] | To figure out what’s in your head… | 要想理清思绪… |
[18:14] | sometimes you gotta figure out what’s in your heart. | 有时你得弄清楚心里的想法 |
[18:27] | So go slow now. | 所以慢慢来吧 |
[18:30] | Start from the beginning. | 从头开始 |
[18:34] | Before today. | 在今天之前 |
[18:41] | We shall never be apart. | 我们永远不分开 |
[18:50] | Avast, ye matey! | 不许动 伙计! |
[18:51] | There be marauders approaching from the starboard side! | 右舷方向有掠夺者靠近! |
[19:05] | What is this? | 什么情况? |
[19:07] | Damn it, Billy. What’s with this mess? | 可恶 比利 怎么这么乱? |
[19:09] | You know better than this. Your mama ain’t feeling well. | 你不该这么没心没肺的 你妈妈身体不舒服 |
[19:12] | -She needs her rest. -We was just playing. | -她需要休息 -我们只是在玩 |
[19:15] | We weren’t doing nothing bad. | 我们没有干任何坏事 |
[19:18] | All right. All right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:21] | Um… | |
[19:27] | Billy, you need to grow up a little bit for me. All right? | 比利 你得为了我成熟一点 好吗? |
[19:32] | With things how they are, I need you to– You know, I need you to be tough for me. | 现在日子不好过 你需要你… 我需要你为我坚韧一点 |
[19:36] | You can’t keep acting like… | 你不能一直表现得像… |
[19:40] | you know, some– Some baby. Do you understand? | 像…需要哄的小孩一样 你明白吗? |
[19:45] | Daddy. | 孩子爸爸 |
[19:48] | Daddy, what’s all this ruckus about? | 孩子爸爸 你在吵什么? |
[19:51] | Can’t you see that Billy’s trying to build an adventure? | 你看不出来比利是想冒险吗? |
[19:54] | -Yeah. We’re just talking. -Mm-hm. | 我们只是在聊天 |
[19:57] | Darling. You need your rest. | 亲爱的 你需要休息 |
[19:59] | I will. I promise. | 我会的 我保证 |
[20:04] | But… right now, we are in the presence of the pirate king. | 但是…现在海盗王大驾光临 |
[20:09] | Bow to your king, good knight. Come on. Bow. | 向海盗王鞠躬 优秀的骑士 来啊 鞠躬 |
[20:14] | -Bow to your king, good knight. -You gotta be kidding me. | -向海盗王鞠躬 优秀的骑士 -你一定在逗我 |
[20:17] | Hey, come on. Bow. Bow I say! Come on. Bow to your king. Get rid of that hat. | 嘿 来吧 鞠躬 我让你鞠躬! 快点 向海盗王鞠躬 摘帽 这才是合格的骑士 |
[20:24] | -Now, that’s a fine knight. | |
[20:27] | Dance with me. | 和我跳舞吧 |
[20:29] | -My queen. -Yeah? | -我的女王 -什么事? |
[20:37] | Now… | 好了… |
[20:40] | I haven’t much time. I must away for a private audience with the king. | 我的时间不多了 我必须和海盗王私下谈谈 |
[20:45] | Shall we, king? Here we go. | 可以吗 海盗王?我们走吧 |
[20:56] | You know your daddy don’t mean nothing, right? | 你知道爸爸 没什么别的意思 对吧? |
[20:59] | He’s just tired, you know? And there’s– | 他只是累了 而且… |
[21:04] | There’s a lot on his shoulders right now. | 现在他的负担很重 |
[21:11] | I don’t think he wants me to play with Ollie. | 我觉得他不想让我和奥利一起玩 |
[21:22] | Wanna hear a funny story about your daddy? It’s a good one. | 想听一件爸爸的趣事吗?还挺好玩的 |
[21:27] | When your daddy was little, | 你爸爸小时候 |
[21:29] | he had this old beagle hound named Princess. | 养了一只老比格猎犬 名叫公主 |
[21:32] | Sweetest little thing, but she was getting old, hard of hearing. | 那狗狗很可爱 但年纪渐长 听力变得不好 |
[21:35] | -Anyway, your daddy had this Army doll– -Daddy played with toys? | -总之 你爸爸有个军队娃娃… -爸爸以前玩玩具? |
[21:39] | He sure did. And this one was his favorite. | 当然了 那娃娃是他最爱的玩具 |
[21:43] | Well, your daddy goes into the living room | 你爸爸走进客厅 |
[21:46] | and he sees Princess sitting right on top of Mr. G.I. Joe, | 他看到公主就坐在大兵乔先生上 |
[21:49] | and he starts yelling, | 他开始大叫 |
[21:51] | but Princess can’t hear him because she’s deaf and will not move. | 但是公主听不见他说话 因为它失聪了 不肯走开 |
[21:54] | So your daddy decides he’s gonna make her move. | 所以你爸爸决定自己动手让它挪开 |
[21:57] | So he rears up, right? | 然后他挺直身体 好吗? |
[21:59] | He gets ready to hit that old beagle hound with his bare foot, | 他准备赤脚踢那只老比格猎犬 |
[22:02] | and when he goes to kick her, Princess stands up | 他一踢到公主 它便站了起来 |
[22:04] | and his toe goes right where the sun don’t shine. | 他的脚趾正好踢进了它的屁眼里 |
[22:07] | No. | 不是吧 |
[22:08] | Yeah. Hand to God. | 是的 我对上帝发誓 |
[22:10] | Hand to God. | 我对上帝发誓 |
[22:11] | And when your daddy pulled that toe out, old Princess got her revenge, | 当你爸爸把脚趾拔出来时 老公主复仇了 |
[22:16] | because that Princess just evacuated all over Mr. G.I. Joe. | 因为公主把便便拉了大兵乔先生一身 |
[22:21] | Oh, it was so nasty! | 好恶心! |
[22:23] | Oh! | |
[22:27] | What is this? | 怎么回事? |
[22:29] | Huh? Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[22:33] | Who did this? Was that that Mike Apple boy? | 谁弄的?是那个麦克苹果小子吗? |
[22:38] | He twisted my arm and tried to make me say it. | 他扭我的胳膊逼我说 |
[22:42] | That we ain’t your real mama and daddy? | 让你说我们不是你的亲生父母? |
[22:45] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[22:47] | We talked about this. | 我们聊过这件事 |
[22:50] | -Okay? Me and your daddy love you– -I didn’t say it, Mama. | -好吗?我和你爸爸很爱你… -我没那么说 妈妈 |
[22:54] | No matter how hard he squeezed. I’d never say it. | 不管他捏得多么用力 我永远都不会说 |
[22:57] | I know you wouldn’t, baby. Come here. | 我知道你不会的 宝贝 过来 |
[22:59] | I know you wouldn’t. | 我知道你不会的 |
[23:01] | I’m sorry you have to. | 抱歉你得受这种罪 |
[23:06] | But you have to, you know, take up for yourself sometimes. | 但有时你要为自己硬气一点 |
[23:10] | You know, he ain’t– He’s nothing but a little pissant in a pit bull’s body. | 他就是…他就是个屁都不如的小鬼头 |
[23:17] | You add anything new to your memory map today? | 你的记忆图今天增加新内容了吗? (洞穴巨人) |
[23:21] | No. Not today. | 不 今天没有 (想象的力量) |
[23:26] | It’s really important, you know? We wanna make sure we’re working | 这真的很重要 你知道吗? 我们想…确保我们在努力 |
[23:30] | at keeping track of all the things that we’ve done, | 记录所有我们做过的事 |
[23:32] | all the things we hope to do. | 所有我们希望做的事 |
[23:38] | You kept my stars? | 你还留着我的星星? |
[23:41] | Mm-hm. | |
[23:46] | The Mountain Queen… | 高山女王… |
[23:50] | stole the stars from the night sky. | 从夜空中偷走了星星 |
[23:53] | Bing, bing. | |
[23:56] | Turned them to gold and christened them. | 女王把星星变成了金子 并给它们取名 |
[24:00] | -The Twin Stars of Enchantment. -Right. | -魔力双子星 -没错 |
[24:04] | And only the pure of heart may wield them. | 只有心灵纯洁的人才能使用 |
[24:07] | Are you and your squire pure of heart? | 你和你的扈从心灵纯洁吗? |
[24:09] | Because if you are not pure of heart and you use these stars, you’ll die… | 因为如果心灵不纯洁的人 使用这些星星 就会死于… 哈哈病! |
[24:14] | …of laughing sickness! | |
[24:22] | -Te amo. | -Te amo. |
[24:48] | -What did you see? Anything helpful? | 你看到什么了? 想起有用的事了吗? |
[24:59] | The memory wall. | 记忆墙 |
[25:05] | Places he went with Mama and Daddy. | 他和爸爸妈妈一起去过的地方 |
[25:08] | All the things we’d done, all the things we hoped to do. | 所有我们做过的事 所有我们希望做的事 (马克吐温号) (暗河) (白塔) |
[25:43] | Hold on a minute. | 等一下 |
[25:50] | Zozo? Zozo, what’s up? | 佐佐?佐佐 怎么了? |
[25:53] | Zozo. What you doing? | 佐佐 你在干什么? |
[25:55] | Shh! | |
[25:56] | -Zozo, you done yet? -Good Lord, you’re impatient. | -佐佐 你好了吗? -天哪 你真没耐心 |
[25:59] | Give me a sec. I need to think. | 等我一下 我需要思考 (洞穴巨人 马克吐温号 家) |
[26:03] | A map. Well, not… really. | 一张地图 也…不是 |
[26:05] | Something like a map. | 有点像地图 |
[26:07] | But, Ollie, I know some of these places. | 奥利 但是我知道其中几个地方 |
[26:09] | Not all of them. | 但不是全部 (暗河) |
[26:12] | Now, the Dark River, that could be the Ohio. | 暗河可能就是俄亥俄河 |
[26:16] | Mark Twain, not sure about that one. There’s some fuzzy areas. | 马克吐温号 这个不太确定 我想不清楚 |
[26:20] | I ain’t never seen no trolls, but… | 我从没见过洞穴巨人 但是… |
[26:23] | If you can remember more, we might be able to use it and find your way home. | 如果你能想起更多 我们也许能据此找到你回家的路 |
[26:31] | You’d leave here? | 你要离开这里? |
[26:33] | You’d help me find Billy? | 你要帮我找比利? |
[26:38] | Oh. | |
[26:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:42] | I didn’t mean to give you the wrong impression. | 我没想着让你误会 |
[26:47] | You gotta help me. | 你得帮我 |
[26:48] | Don’t you have somebody you love? | 难道你没有所爱之人吗? |
[26:51] | Somebody that you’d do anything to be with? | 一个你愿不惜一切代价 也要在一起的人? |
[26:55] | Yes. | 有 |
[26:56] | And she’s gone! | 但她走了! |
[27:17] | Her name was Nina. | 她叫妮娜 |
[27:23] | Crystal eyes. | 眼睛如水晶 |
[27:26] | A dancing doll that twirled like a feather on wind. | 她是一只旋转时 像风中羽毛的跳舞娃娃 |
[27:35] | She’s the only one who ever cared for me. | 她是唯一关心过我的人 |
[27:40] | I loved her with all my heart. | 我全心全意地爱她 |
[27:44] | And when I lost her… | 失去她后… |
[27:49] | I looked for years, Ollie… | 我找了很多年 奥利… |
[27:53] | searching high and low. | 上天入地 四处寻找 |
[27:55] | And you know what I found? | 你知道我找到什么了吗? |
[27:59] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[28:01] | I’m done searching for things I can’t find. | 我受够了寻找自己找不到的东西 |
[28:05] | And I think it’s best that we just stay put… | 我想我们最好还是待在… |
[28:10] | where we’re safe. | 安全的地方 |
[28:13] | You can’t trust this old world, Ollie. | 你不能信任这个世界 奥利 |
[28:19] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[28:24] | She’s out there. | 她就在外面 |
[28:26] | Billy’s out there. | 比利就在外面 |
[28:28] | We’ll do it together. | 我们一起去找 |
[28:31] | Help each other. | 互相帮助 |
[28:38] | If we’re gonna do this, partner… | 如果我们要这么做 搭档… |
[28:41] | we gotta figure out a way out of here first, don’t you think? | 我们得先想办法离开这里 你不觉得吗? |
[28:51] | Are you sure Buttons gets out this way? | 你确定巴顿斯从这里出去的? |
[28:53] | That’s why they call it a dog door. | 所以这才叫做狗门 |
[29:05] | Dang it! | 可恶! 小点声 |
[29:06] | Shh. Church voices. | |
[29:09] | Remember? | 记得吗? |
[29:11] | Touché. | 说得对 |
[29:14] | Well, you got any ideas? | 你有什么主意吗? |
[29:15] | Because I am fresh out. | 因为我束手无策了 |
[29:19] | Uh… | |
[29:21] | What time does Buttons get up? | 巴顿斯几点起床? |
[29:30] | I know karate. I’m an expert in karate and kung fu. | 我了解空手道 我是空手道和功夫专家 |
[29:32] | Scorpion-style, toad-style, all of it. | 蝎子式、蟾蜍式 我全都知道 |
[29:34] | I can kick and flip and spin, so don’t you worry about old Buttons. | 我会踢腿、空翻、旋转 所以你不用担心巴顿斯 |
[29:38] | He won’t have a chance. | 他打不过我的 |
[29:40] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[29:41] | Yep. Sure is. | 是 当然是 |
[29:55] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 |
[30:10] | Where did he go? I can’t see him. | 他去哪了? 我看不到他了 |
[30:13] | Shh. | |
[30:15] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[30:30] | Now. | 快点 |
[30:46] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[30:48] | -You go first. I’m right behind you. -Okay. | -我先走 我就跟在你身后 -好 |
[31:00] | Wait. My star is gone. | 等等 我的星星不见了 |
[31:03] | I don’t have my star. | 我的星星没了 |
[31:04] | We don’t have time to go back. | 我们没时间回去了 |
[31:06] | We gotta go. Now! | 我们得走了 快点! |
[31:08] | Oh, please. Please. | 拜托 求你了 |
[31:10] | We need the star to find Billy! | 我们需要那颗星星才能找到比利! |
[31:13] | Oh, good Lord. | 老天爷啊 |
[31:15] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[31:21] | There it is. | 摸到了 |
[31:24] | -I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[31:26] | -Zozo! | 佐佐! |
[32:10] | Come on. Zozo. | 快走 佐佐 |
[32:11] | Oh, my leg popped out again. | 我的腿又脱臼了 |
[32:13] | Give me a sec. | 等我一下 |
[32:16] | Go on. Get out of here, Ollie. | 快走 离开这里 奥利 |
[32:18] | -I’m not leaving you. -I’ll be fine. | -我不会丢下你 -我不会有事 |
[32:20] | -Come on, get up. Get up! -Ollie, get out of here. | -快点 起来 站起来! -奥利 快走 |
[32:23] | Get up! | 起来! |
[32:29] | Down, boy. | 趴下 狗狗 |
[32:41] | Whoa! | |
[32:50] | Bullies look tough. | 恶霸看起来强悍 |
[32:54] | But they got sensitive nostrils. | 但是他们的鼻孔很敏感 |
[32:59] | That was amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[33:01] | Rosy. | 罗西 |
[33:06] | Zozo. | 佐佐 |
[33:07] | It– | 好… |
[33:09] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[33:10] | You followed me. | 你跟踪我 |
[33:12] | I told you not to. | 我跟你说过不许这样 |
[33:14] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[33:16] | You just left. | 你就那么走了 |
[33:19] | I didn’t want you to. | 我不想让你离开 |
[33:24] | Are those lightsabers? | 那是光剑吗? |
[33:25] | Are you a Jedi? | 你是绝地武士吗? |
[33:27] | -How did you get lightning on your eye? -Paws off. Swords ain’t for bunnies. | -你的眼睛上怎么有道闪电? -拿开爪子 剑不是给兔子用的 |
[33:31] | -Who the heck are you anyway? -Whoa, now. Settle down. | -你到底是谁? -哎呀 好了 冷静点 |
[33:34] | That there’s Ollie. | 这是奥利 |
[33:36] | He’s a friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[33:38] | Wait. Are y’all boyfriend and girlfriend? | 等等 你们是男女朋友吗? |
[33:42] | Remember that patience we discussed? | 我不是说过让你有点耐心吗? |
[33:45] | Go find some. | 去找点耐心 |
[33:47] | Huh? | |
[34:19] | Billy? | 比利? |
[34:22] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[34:26] | How long we been friends? | 我们做朋友多久了? |
[34:29] | Since… | 自从… |
[34:33] | Forever. | 很久了 |
[34:35] | But how long? | 但到底是多久? |
[34:40] | I can’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[34:42] | You can’t remember? | 你记不起来了? |
[34:49] | I thought we was good buddies. | 我们不是好朋友吗? |
[34:52] | We are. | 我们就是 |
[34:53] | It’s just that it’s been so long, I can’t remember. | 只是太久了 我记不起来了 |
[35:03] | Billy? | 比利? |
[35:05] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[35:07] | Don’t ever forget me. | 永远别忘记我 |
[35:10] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[35:12] | No matter what. | 不管发生什么 |
[35:16] | Never. | 我永远不会 |
[35:19] | Promise? | 你保证? |
[35:27] | Cross my heart. | 我发誓是真的 |
[35:30] | And I hope to die. | 否则不得好死 |
[35:34] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[35:36] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[35:39] | -Ollie! -I found it. | -奥利! -我找到了 |
[35:42] | -Ollie! | -奥利! -我找到了! |
[35:46] | I found it! | 我找到了! |
[35:51] | I found it! | 我找到了! |
[35:53] | I found it! I found it! I found it! | 我找到了! |
[35:57] | I found the Dark River! | 我找到了暗河! |
[36:05] | The Ohio River. | 俄亥俄河 |
[36:09] | Filled with danger and mystery, Ollie. | 这里充满危险和神秘 奥利 |
[36:14] | Good place to start a quest. | 是个开始探险的好地方 |
[36:19] | Do you think he’s out there looking for me? | 你觉得他也在找我吗? |
[36:32] | Ollie! | 奥利! |
[36:34] | Ollie! | 奥利! |