时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hello, friend. | 好啊 朋友 |
[00:05] | “Hello, friend.” That’s lame. | “好啊 朋友” 二死了 |
[00:07] | Maybe I should give you a name, | 或许我该给你起个名字 |
[00:09] | but that’s a slippery slope. | 但那就要一发不可收拾了 |
[00:11] | You’re only in my head. We have to remember that. | 你只是我想象的 这我们得记住了 |
[00:14] | Shit. | 该死 |
[00:16] | It’s actually happened, | 这真的发生了 |
[00:16] | I’m talking to an imaginary person. | 我在跟我想象的人说话 |
[00:20] | What I’m about to tell you is top secret, | 我要告诉你的事 是最高机密 |
[00:23] | a conspiracy bigger than all of us. | 一个无比庞大的阴谋 |
[00:27] | There’s a powerful group of people out there | 有一群有权势的人 |
[00:28] | that are secretly running the world. | 在秘密地掌控这个世界 |
[00:32] | I’m talking about the guys no one knows about, | 没人知道他们 |
[00:34] | the guys that are invisible. | 他们有如隐形一样 |
[00:37] | The top 1% of the top 1%, | 富人里的富人 |
[00:39] | the guys that play God without permission. | 私自决定扮演上帝的人 |
[00:44] | And now I think they’re following me. | 现在 我觉得他们在跟踪我 |
[00:55] | This is about last night. | 这是为了昨晚的事 |
[00:57] | I should’ve gone to Angela’s birthday party. | 我就该去参加安吉拉的生日派对 |
[01:00] | Instead, I went to… | 结果我却去了 |
[01:08] | Hey, Ron. | 罗恩 |
[01:15] | There you go. | 给你 |
[01:54] | You’re Ron. | 你是罗恩 |
[02:00] | But your real name is Rohit Mehta. | 但你的真名是罗希特·梅塔 |
[02:03] | You changed it to Ron | 你改叫罗恩 |
[02:04] | when you bought your first Ron’s Coffee Shop six years ago. | 是六年前买下第一家罗恩咖啡馆的时候 |
[02:08] | Now you got 17 of ’em with 8 more coming next quarter. | 现在你拥有17家了 下季度还要再买8家 |
[02:15] | May I help you with something? | 有什么事吗 |
[02:17] | I like coming here ’cause your Wi-Fi was fast. | 我喜欢来这里 因为你的无线网络很快 |
[02:20] | I mean, you’re one of the few spots | 你这里是为数不多 |
[02:21] | that has a fiber connection with gigabit speed. | 有千兆网速光纤网的地方 |
[02:24] | It’s good. | 这很好 |
[02:26] | I mean, so good, it scratched that part of my mind, | 简直太好了 好到触及到我大脑中 |
[02:29] | part that doesn’t allow good to exist without condition, | 认定好东西一定有代价的地方 |
[02:33] | so I started intercepting all the traffic on your network. | 于是我开始拦截你网络上所有的流量 |
[02:37] | That’s when I noticed something strange. | 这时我发现了奇怪之处 |
[02:40] | It’s when I decided to hack you. | 便决定黑你 |
[02:44] | – Hack… – I know you run a website | -黑… -我知道你经营一家网站 |
[02:45] | – called Plato’s Boys. – Pardon me? | -叫做柏拉图的少年 -什么 |
[02:48] | You’re using Tor networking to keep the servers anonymous. | 你利用洋葱网络保持服务器匿名 |
[02:51] | You made it really hard for anyone to see it, | 让人很难察觉 |
[02:53] | but I saw it. | 但我还是看到了 |
[02:55] | The onion routing protocol, | 洋葱路由协议 |
[02:56] | it’s not as anonymous as you think it is. | 并不像你想象的那么有效 |
[02:59] | Whoever’s in control of the exit nodes | 控制出口结点的人 |
[03:01] | is also in control of the traffic, | 也就能控制网络流量 |
[03:03] | which makes me… the one in control. | 也就是说 控制权在我手中 |
[03:09] | I must ask you to kindly leave. | 我得请你离开 |
[03:11] | I own everything. | 我掌握了一切 |
[03:12] | All your emails. All your files. | 你所有的电邮 档案 |
[03:15] | All your…pics. | 还有图片 |
[03:20] | Get out of here right now, or I’ll call the… | 马上出去 否则我… |
[03:23] | Police? | 报警吗 |
[03:24] | You want them to find out about | 你希望他们发现 |
[03:25] | the 100 terabytes of child pornography | 你向40万用户提供的 |
[03:27] | you serve to your 400,000 users? | 100T儿童色情内容吗 |
[03:31] | Personally, man, I was hoping it was just gonna be | 其实 我还希望只是些 |
[03:34] | some BDSM stuff. | 性虐的东西 |
[03:34] | Bondage & Discipline 绑缚与调教 Sadism & Masochism 施虐与受虐 | |
[03:37] | You realize how much simpler that would have been? | 那样要简单多了 |
[03:44] | I did not hurt anyone. | 我没伤害过谁 |
[03:48] | I never did. | 我从没有 |
[03:55] | That’s my… personal life. | 那是我的…私生活 |
[04:02] | I understand what it’s like | 我理解 |
[04:05] | to be different. | 与众不同的感觉 |
[04:09] | I’m very different too. | 我也很与众不同 |
[04:13] | I mean, I don’t jerk off to little kids, but… | 当然 我不对着孩子打手枪 但是… |
[04:18] | I don’t know how to talk to people. | 我不知道该怎么跟人交流 |
[04:21] | My dad was the only one I could talk to. | 我原来只能跟我爸爸交谈 |
[04:27] | But he died. | 但他死了 |
[04:33] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[04:37] | How did he pass, may I ask? | 他怎么去世的 能问问吗 |
[04:40] | Leukemia. | 白血病 |
[04:42] | He definitely got it from | 他得病绝对是 |
[04:45] | radiation at the company he worked at, | 因为在他的公司受了辐射 |
[04:46] | though I couldn’t prove it. | 但我无法证明 |
[04:49] | Now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[04:52] | Company’s fine, though. | 那家公司倒是好好的 |
[05:02] | It’s okay, Rohit. | 没事的 罗希特 |
[05:05] | You don’t have to worry anymore. | 你不用再担心了 |
[05:09] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[05:12] | Are you blackmailing me? | 你是在敲诈我吗 |
[05:15] | So that’s what this is about… | 你就是为了这个 |
[05:18] | money. | 钱 |
[05:20] | That’s all you care about, huh? | 你就在乎这个吗 |
[05:23] | No. | 不 |
[05:27] | If I pay you now, you’ll want more and more. | 如果我现在给你钱 你还会要更多 |
[05:30] | No matter how much I give. | 不管我给你多少 |
[05:34] | You will inform the police anyway. | 你都还是会去报警 |
[05:37] | I won’t pay you, sir. | 我不会给你钱的 先生 |
[05:41] | Remember, you also broke the law. | 别忘了 你也犯法了 |
[05:45] | Actually, you’re right. | 其实 你还真说对了 |
[05:47] | Partly. | 说对一部分吧 |
[05:50] | See, I usually do this kind of thing from my computer, | 这种事我一般都是在电脑上操作 |
[05:53] | but this time I wanted to do it AFK. | 但这次我想离开电脑前 |
[05:56] | In person. | 当面做 |
[05:58] | Trying to work on my social anxiety. | 我在努力克服社交焦虑 |
[06:00] | But there’s always the threat of you fleeing after I call you out. | 但我揭穿你之后 你可能潜逃 |
[06:04] | You’d tell your sys admin to take your servers down, | 你可能会让系统管理员关闭服务器 |
[06:07] | wipe all the data. | 抹去所有数据 |
[06:08] | So I made sure to include the current time and… | 所以我提供匿名线报的时候 |
[06:12] | and location on my anonymous tip. | 顺便说了现在的时间和地点 |
[06:15] | Wait. Hold on. I’ll give you the money. | 等等 我给你钱 |
[06:17] | I’ll pay you. | 我给你钱 |
[06:18] | How much do you want? I’ll pay you. | 你要多少 我给 |
[06:21] | That’s the part you were wrong about, Rohit. | 你就说错在这里 罗希特 |
[06:24] | I don’t give a shit about money. | 我根本不在乎钱 |
[06:39] | Now I’m being followed. | 这下我被跟踪了 |
[06:47] | The higher ups don’t like someone with my powers. | 上层人不喜欢有我这种能力的人 |
[06:49] | In three short minutes, I destroyed a man’s business, | 仅仅三分钟 我就毁了一个人的生意 |
[06:52] | life, existence. | 生活 整个人生 |
[06:54] | I deleted him. | 我删除了他 |
[06:57] | Hey, you. Hey, kiddo. | 你 小子 |
[07:01] | What’s happening? | 你好吗 |
[07:08] | Exciting time in the world right now. | 世界现在很精彩 |
[07:11] | Exciting time. | 很精彩啊 |
[07:35] | But I’m only a vigilante hacker by night. | 我只是晚上才做黑客义警 |
[07:38] | By day, just a regular cyber security engineer, | 白天 我只是个普通的网络安全工程师 |
[07:41] | employee number ER28-0652. | 员工编号ER28-0652 |
[07:47] | Elliot! | 艾略特 |
[07:49] | In here. | 过来 |
[07:54] | – What’s up? – El. | -好啊 -小艾 |
[08:04] | Yeah, I can totally… I can totally handle it. | 我完全能搞定的 |
[08:06] | They were hacked again. Last night. | 他们昨晚又被黑了 |
[08:09] | Gideon… | 吉迪恩 |
[08:10] | That’s my childhood friend Angela. | 那是我的青梅竹马安吉拉 |
[08:12] | She can be a bit high strung sometimes, | 她有时候很敏感 |
[08:14] | but trust me… she’s one of the good ones. | 但相信我 她是好人 |
[08:16] | What am I looking at? | 什么情况 |
[08:17] | R.U.D.Y. (R-U-Dead-Yet?) | HTTP POST拒绝服务攻击 |
[08:17] | Is this the log file? This was a RUDY attack. | 这是日志文件吗 这是RUDY攻击啊 |
[08:20] | This is awesome. | 好厉害啊 |
[08:21] | – Gideon, will you answer me? – Awesome? | -吉迪恩 能回答我吗 -厉害 |
[08:23] | You think this is awesome? | 你还觉得他们厉害 |
[08:24] | This is killing us, Elliot. | 这得要我们命了 艾略特 |
[08:25] | – Gideon, I’m not… – Angela! | -吉迪恩 我不… -安吉拉 |
[08:28] | Let’s just see how this meeting goes today. | 看看今天的会议情况再说吧 |
[08:30] | Their networks are getting attacked every week. | 他们的网络每周都遭受攻击 |
[08:33] | Who knows if they’ll still even be a client. | 天知道他们还会不会留下 |
[08:36] | They’re coming in? | 他们要来吗 |
[08:37] | Hey, what did we say about the dress code? | 着装要求怎么说的 |
[08:43] | All right, now, look over those logs. | 好了 去看看日志 |
[08:44] | And be ready this afternoon in case they have any questions. | 做好准备 以防他们下午提出什么问题 |
[08:47] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:53] | Start smoking again? | 你又开始抽烟了吗 |
[08:54] | Did you not get my texts last night? | 你昨晚没收到我的短信吗 |
[08:56] | I sent you exactly 13 of them. | 我发了13条呢 |
[08:58] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I couldn’t make it. | 嗯 抱歉 我去不了 |
[09:04] | You promised me that you were gonna try this time. | 你答应我这次会试试的 |
[09:21] | Stop thinking about something else when I’m talking to you. | 我跟你说话的时候不要想别的 |
[09:25] | I hate when you do that. | 我讨厌你那样 |
[09:26] | Sorry. I was thinking about work. | 抱歉 我是在想工作的事 |
[09:29] | Maybe that’s why Gideon loves you so much. | 或许这就是吉迪恩那么喜欢你的原因 |
[09:31] | He thanks me all the time for bringing you in. | 他一直感激我把你给找来了 |
[09:34] | But for some reason, | 但不知为什么 |
[09:35] | I think you secretly hate it here. | 我觉得你其实讨厌这里 |
[09:38] | She was right. I liked most of the people, | 她说对了 大部分人我都挺喜欢 |
[09:40] | but our business, a cyber security firm that protects corporations… | 但我们公司 是保护大公司的网络安全公司 |
[09:43] | I can’t think of anything I hate more. | 我简直讨厌透了 |
[09:46] | No, I love it here. | 不 我很喜欢这里的 |
[09:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:56] | I’m just in a bad mood. | 我就是心情不太好 |
[09:58] | I’m late on my last two student loan payments, | 我已经拖欠两个月的学生贷款支付了 |
[10:01] | and I can’t get Gideon to give me a raise. | 而吉迪恩又不肯给我涨薪 |
[10:08] | Yo, buddy. | 伙计 |
[10:09] | Missed you last night. Where were you? | 昨晚没见着你 去哪了 |
[10:10] | Gotta go. Big meeting today. | 得走了 今天还有重要会议 |
[10:15] | Did you find out what happened? | 你问出来是怎么回事了吗 |
[10:17] | Yeah. He said he was working. | 嗯 他说他工作去了 |
[10:19] | Oh, come on. You gotta talk to him. | 得了 你得跟他谈谈 |
[10:21] | We’re gonna be late for the staff meeting. | 员工会议我们要迟到了 |
[10:22] | He can’t stand me. And you know why. | 他受不了我 你知道为什么 |
[10:25] | Angela, I can’t have that kind of negativity in my life. | 安吉拉 我不能被这种负能量困扰 |
[10:30] | That’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 我就是指这个 |
[10:44] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[10:48] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:51] | You want to know what I’m thinking about? | 你想知道我在想什么吗 |
[10:54] | First time you came to me. | 你第一次来找我的情形 |
[10:57] | I didn’t exactly come to Krista. | 我并没主动找克丽丝塔 |
[10:58] | I was forced here. But I do like her. | 我是被迫来这里的 但我喜欢她 |
[11:00] | Hacking her was simple. | 黑她很轻松 |
[11:02] | Her password: Dylan 2791. | 她的密码Dylan[迪伦]_2791 |
[11:04] | Favorite artist and the year in which she was born, backwards. | 最喜欢的艺术家加上出生年份倒置 |
[11:08] | Though she’s a psychologist, | 她虽然是心理学家 |
[11:10] | she’s really bad at reading people. | 她真的不太会看人 |
[11:11] | But I’m good at reading people. | 但我会看人 |
[11:13] | My secret, I look for the worst in them. | 我的秘诀 就是找他们最糟的一面 |
[11:18] | I know she went through a divorce four years ago. | 我知道她四年前离婚了 |
[11:20] | I know she was devastated by it | 这让她伤心欲绝 |
[11:21] | and has been dating losers on eHarmony ever since. | 自此之后一直在佳缘网上约会废柴 |
[11:27] | Her most recent foray… | 她最近的一位约会对象 |
[11:28] | Michael Hansen. | 迈克尔·汉森 |
[11:31] | I searched for him online, but nothing came up. | 我在网上搜索他 但没有结果 |
[11:33] | No LinkedIn, no Facebook, nothing. | 没有邻客音 没有脸书 什么都没有 |
[11:35] | Something about him bugs me, | 他有些让我不爽 |
[11:37] | scratching that part of my mind again. | 又触动到我大脑里的那个地方了 |
[11:39] | But I’ll hack him soon enough. I always do. | 但我很快就能黑到他 我总能做到 |
[11:42] | I know you’re not yelling like before, | 我知道你不像以前那样大吼了 |
[11:43] | which is good. | 这是好事 |
[11:45] | But I can tell you’re still holding on to it. | 但我看得出你还没有放下 |
[11:48] | And we need to work on your anger issues, Elliot. | 我们需要改善你的愤怒问题 艾略特 |
[11:50] | You’re angry at everyone, at society… | 你生每个人的气 生社会的气 |
[11:53] | F…- society. | 去他的社会 |
[11:55] | I know you have a lot to be angry about, | 我知道有很多事令你生气 |
[11:56] | but keeping it to yourself | 但像你现在这样 |
[11:57] | and staying quiet like you’re doing… | 不跟人说 不做声 |
[11:59] | it’s not going to help you. | 这对你没有益处 |
[12:02] | There’s pain underneath. | 表面之下有痛苦 |
[12:04] | That’s where our work needs to go. | 我们得往下挖掘 |
[12:09] | What is it about society that disappoints you so much? | 社会的哪一方面让你那么失望 |
[12:20] | Oh, I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[12:23] | Is it that we collectively thought Steve Jobs was a great man, | 可能是我们都认为史蒂夫·乔布斯是个伟大的人 |
[12:26] | even when we knew he made billions off the backs of children? | 尽管我们都知道他靠童工挣了几十亿 |
[12:32] | Or maybe it’s that it feels like all our heroes are counterfeit. | 或许是因为我们的英雄人物似乎都在造假 |
[12:36] | The world itself’s just one big hoax. | 整个世界都是个恶作剧 |
[12:40] | Spamming each other with our running commentary of bullshit | 用自己毫无意义的生活细节淹没彼此 |
[12:43] | masquerading as insight, | 还装作是深刻思想 |
[12:45] | our social media faking as intimacy. | 把社交网络上的互动当成亲密举动 |
[12:50] | Or is it that we voted for this? | 还是因为这是我们的选择 |
[12:53] | Not with our rigged elections, | 不是通过被操纵了的选举 |
[12:54] | but with our things, our property, our money. | 而是用我们的物品 资产 钱 |
[12:58] | I’m not saying anything new. | 这都不新鲜了 |
[12:59] | We all know why we do this, | 我们都知道我们为什么这么做 |
[13:00] | not because Hunger Games books makes us happy | 不是因为看《饥饿游戏》让我们开心 |
[13:01] | 饥饿 游戏 | |
[13:03] | but because we wanna be sedated. | 而是因为我们想被麻醉 |
[13:05] | Because it’s painful not to pretend, | 因为不去假装更痛苦 |
[13:07] | because we’re cowards. | 因为我们胆怯 |
[13:11] | F…- society. | 去他的社会 |
[13:12] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[13:14] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[13:15] | You’re not saying anything. | 你什么都没说 |
[13:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:20] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:26] | Don’t be frustrated. | 别气馁 |
[13:28] | Why shouldn’t I be? | 为什么 |
[13:31] | You’re different than most. | 你跟一般人不同 |
[13:34] | You at least try. | 你至少还努力 |
[13:37] | You at least understand. | 你至少理解 |
[13:40] | Understand what? | 理解什么 |
[13:44] | What it’s like to feel alone. | 孤独的感觉 |
[13:48] | You understand the pain. | 你理解那种痛苦 |
[13:50] | You want to protect people from it. | 你想保护他人不受其伤害 |
[13:53] | You want to protect me from it. | 你想保护我 |
[13:58] | I respect that about you. | 这一点我尊重你 |
[14:05] | Why do you think I know what it’s like to feel alone? | 你为什么认为我理解孤独感 |
[14:08] | Shit! From her emails! | 该死 因为我读了她的电邮 |
[14:10] | Elliot? | 艾略特 |
[14:12] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[14:16] | Let’s talk about last night. | 我们谈谈昨晚吧 |
[14:19] | Did you go to Angela’s birthday party? | 你去参加安吉拉的生日派对了吗 |
[14:27] | Yeah. It was nice. | 嗯 挺不错的 |
[14:29] | Did you try to talk to anyone? | 你跟人攀谈了吗 |
[14:32] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:33] | I got a girl’s number. | 我拿到个女孩的电话 |
[14:36] | You did? | 真的 |
[14:37] | She’s cute. | 她很可爱 |
[14:40] | She likes The Hunger Games. | 她喜欢《饥饿游戏》 |
[14:45] | You’re hiding again, Elliot. | 你又在隐瞒了 艾略特 |
[14:50] | When you hide, your delusions come back. | 你隐瞒 就又会出现妄想 |
[14:54] | It’s a slippery slope. | 这会一发不可收拾 |
[14:59] | Let’s talk about the men in black you’ve been seeing. | 我们谈谈你看到的黑衣人吧 |
[15:02] | Are they still there? | 他们还在吗 |
[15:06] | No, | 不在了 |
[15:06] | I… told you they’re gone. | 我说了他们走了 |
[15:09] | The meds you gave me are working. | 你给我的药很好用 |
[15:18] | Yo, man. | 哥们 |
[15:19] | Do you wanna, uh… | 想去 |
[15:21] | you wanna do lunch today? | 今天一起去吃午饭啊 |
[15:23] | Uh, yeah… | 嗯 |
[15:24] | – I got other plans. – Other plans. Right. | -我另有安排了 -有安排 好吧 |
[15:26] | That’s…what you said the last three times I asked you. | 我之前三次来问你 你也这么说 |
[15:30] | Look, bud, you… | 伙计 你 |
[15:33] | and Angela have been close for a long time, | 和安吉拉很久以来关系一直很好 |
[15:36] | and that’s even more reason why I want us to be on good terms. | 所以我更希望我们能合得来 |
[15:40] | I-I just…I feel like things have been awkward between us. | 我就是觉得我们之间一直有点别扭 |
[15:44] | Don’t you? | 你说呢 |
[15:46] | I’m okay with it being awkward between us. | 我不介意我们之间别扭 |
[15:50] | Um, yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:51] | I-I’m…I’m not okay with that. | 我介意 |
[15:55] | Look, man, I love Angela, | 伙计 我爱安吉拉 |
[15:57] | and I want us to… to get along for her sake. | 我希望我们能为她好好相处 |
[16:00] | I mean, that’s what I’m… that’s what I’m here for. | 这就是我找你的原因 |
[16:03] | I just, I… I don’t normally do stuff… | 我一般不这样… |
[16:06] | Am I crazy not to like this guy? | 我不喜欢他是我不对吗 |
[16:08] | Among some of his Facebook likes | 他在脸书上 |
[16:10] | are George W. Bush’s Decision Points, | 给小布什的书《抉择时刻》 |
[16:12] | Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen, | 《变形金刚2 复仇之战》 |
[16:14] | and the music of Josh Groban. | 和乔许·葛洛班的音乐点过赞 |
[16:17] | Must I really justify myself any further? | 我还需要进一步说明吗 |
[16:19] | I’m working on that shit, you know? | 我在努力呢 |
[16:22] | His was the easiest to hack. Password was 123456Seven. | 他最容易黑了 密码是123456Seven[7] |
[16:28] | I witnessed his first | 我在谷歌聊天上看到了他 |
[16:29] | “I love you” with Angela over Gchat, | 第一次对安吉拉说”我爱你” |
[16:31] | then I witnessed the first of many infidelities with Stella B. | 然后又看到了他数次与斯黛拉·B出轨 |
[16:37] | I’ve never done anything like this before… | 我从未做过这种事 |
[16:38] | I’ve thought about telling Angela, | 我考虑过告诉安吉拉 |
[16:40] | but she has shitty taste in men, | 但她对男人的品味很糟 |
[16:41] | and I’m not quite ready to see what comes after this just yet. | 我还没准备好见她下一任男友呢 |
[16:44] | You like music. I like music. | 你喜欢音乐 我也喜欢 |
[16:46] | Maroon 5. | 魔力红 |
[16:47] | Plus I can manage Ollie easier than the others. | 而且比起其他人 奥利我更好操纵 |
[16:50] | For now, anyway. | 至少目前可以 |
[16:52] | And that’s all I mean. | 我就是这意思 |
[16:53] | I just want you to know that. | 我就是想告诉你 |
[16:55] | I like you, bro, and… | 我喜欢你 哥们 |
[16:57] | I want you to like me too. | 我希望你也能喜欢我 |
[17:00] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:02] | I’ll try harder. | 我会更努力些的 |
[17:04] | That’s cool, man. | 太好了 伙计 |
[17:06] | Hey, whenever you’re ready, I’d love to just… | 等你准备好了 我很愿意跟你一起… |
[17:10] | chill. | 找乐子 |
[17:15] | Forgot about your… no touching thing. | 忘记你不喜欢人碰了 |
[17:22] | Truth is, I shouldn’t hate Ollie; he’s not that bad a guy. | 老实说 我不该讨厌奥利 他也没那么坏 |
[17:25] | He’s too dumb to be bad. | 他太蠢了 坏不起来 |
[17:27] | In fact, when I think about the really bad people… | 事实上 当我想到真正的坏人 |
[17:33] | E Corp, the largest conglomerate in the world… | E公司 全世界最大的企业集团 |
[17:37] | they’re so big, they’re literally everywhere. | 他们大到无处不在 |
[17:41] | A perfect monster of modern society. | 当代社会的完美怪物 |
[17:44] | The E might as well stand for Evil. | 那个E简直就是邪恶的意思 |
[17:48] | And all of life’s necessities… | 所有生活必需品 |
[17:49] | In fact, after a thorough, intensive self-reprogramming, | 事实上 经过一番彻底深刻的自我重编程 |
[17:52] | that’s all my mind hears, sees, or reads | 当他们出现的时候 |
[17:53] | when they pop up in my world. | 我听到 看到 读到的就是这个 |
[17:55] | …that was have to offer. | …可以提供 |
[17:57] | Together, we can change the world, | 我们携手共同改变世界 |
[17:59] | – with E… – Evil Corp. | -与E… -邪恶公司 |
[18:01] | Krista would have a shit fit if she knew I did that. | 克丽丝塔如果知道了肯定要抽过去 |
[18:04] | But that’s what they are… a conglomerate of evil. | 但他们就是这样 邪恶的企业集团 |
[18:08] | And now I have to help them. | 现在我还得帮他们 |
[18:09] | There are six on-site engineers on your account. | 负责你们公司的有六位现场工程师 |
[18:12] | – Plus a few off-site… – There he is, Terry Colby, | -还有几位远程的 -就是他 泰瑞·科比 |
[18:14] | the CTO. | 首席技术官 |
[18:16] | Even though he’s the head technology guy | 他虽然是全球最大的公司之一的 |
[18:18] | at one of the biggest companies in the world, | 技术主管 |
[18:19] | he owns a Blackberry. | 他却用黑莓 |
[18:23] | So this is it right here. | 就是这里 |
[18:24] | But also looks like he doesn’t see a terminal very often. | 而且看他样子 不像经常碰电脑 |
[18:27] | He’s not a techie. He’s a moron. | 他不是技术人员 他是个白痴 |
[18:31] | An arrogant moron. The worst kind. | 自大的白痴 最糟糕了 |
[18:41] | Tyrell Wellick. | 提利尔·威利克 |
[18:42] | I’m Senior Vice President, Technology. | 技术部资深副总裁 |
[18:46] | Elliot. Just a tech. | 艾略特 就是个技术员 |
[18:49] | Don’t be so humble. | 别谦虚 |
[18:51] | You know, I started out exactly where you are, and… | 我起初也跟你一样 |
[18:54] | to be honest, you know, my heart is still there. | 老实说 我的心还在这上面 |
[18:57] | So I see you’re running Gnome. | 你在运行GNOME啊 |
[19:00] | You know, I’m actually on KDE myself. | 我本人用KDE |
[19:03] | I know this desktop environment is supposed to be better but… | 我知道GNOME据说是更好用 |
[19:03] | 两者都为 Linux系统下的 桌面环境 | |
[19:07] | you know what they say. | 但俗话说的好 |
[19:08] | Old habits… they die hard. | 习惯不好改 |
[19:11] | An executive running Linux with… | 用Linux操作系统的高管… |
[19:12] | Yeah, I know what you’re thinking. | 嗯 我知道你在想什么 |
[19:14] | I’m an executive. I mean… | 我是个高管 |
[19:16] | why am I even running Linux? | 我为什么要用Linux操作系统啊 |
[19:19] | Again…old habits. | 还是那句话 习惯不好改 |
[19:24] | It’s gonna be fun working with you. | 跟你合作肯定会很愉快 |
[19:27] | I should join the rest of the group. | 我该去跟上其他人了 |
[19:31] | Bonsoir, Elliot. | 再见 艾略特 |
[19:39] | Sometimes I dream of saving the world. | 有时候我梦想拯救世界 |
[19:45] | Saving everyone from the invisible hand, | 从无形之手下拯救大家 |
[19:48] | one that brands us with an employee badge. | 那只用员工卡标记我们所有人的手 |
[19:54] | The one that forces us to work for them… | 那只逼我们为他们工作的手 |
[19:58] | The one that controls us every day without us knowing it. | 那只每天偷偷地控制我们的手 |
[20:03] | But I can’t stop it. | 但我无力阻止 |
[20:06] | I’m not that special. | 我没那么特别 |
[20:10] | I’m just anonymous. | 我就是无名之人 |
[20:13] | I’m just alone. | 孤独之人 |
[20:18] | If it weren’t for Qwerty, | 如果不是小键 |
[20:20] | I’d be completely empty. | 我就是个空壳了 |
[20:28] | I hate when I can’t hold in my loneliness. | 我讨厌我承受不住孤独的时候 |
[20:33] | This crying has been happening too often, every other week now. | 我现在每隔一周都会哭一次 太频繁了 |
[20:41] | What do normal people do when they get this sad? | 正常人难过的时候会做什么 |
[20:46] | They reach out to friends or family, I think. | 大概是去找朋友家人吧 |
[20:52] | That’s not an option. | 这我做不到 |
[20:57] | I do morphine. | 我嗑吗啡 |
[21:00] | The key to doing morphine without turning into a junkie | 要嗑吗啡而不上瘾 关键就在于 |
[21:03] | is to limit yourself to 30 milligrams a day. | 每天限量30毫克 |
[21:06] | Anything more just builds up your tolerance. | 超过这个量会提高你的耐药性 |
[21:10] | I check every pill I get for purity. | 我检查每一粒药的纯度 |
[21:14] | 丁丙诺啡和纳洛酮的复方制剂 用作阿片类药物依赖的维持治疗 | |
[21:14] | I have 8 milligram Suboxone for maintenance | 我有8毫克的赛宝松用作维持 |
[21:16] | in case I go through withdrawals. | 以防我产生戒断反应 |
[21:18] | Shit! I’m out again. | 该死 又嗑完了 |
[21:24] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[21:27] | On the house. | 送你了 |
[21:29] | No, Shayla. Not doing that. | 不 夏拉 别那样 |
[21:32] | Okay? This is just a regular drug deal | 这就是个普通的毒品交易 |
[21:34] | – like it always is. – Fine. | -跟往常一样 -好吧 |
[21:37] | So what are you up to tonight? | 你今晚做什么 |
[21:38] | ‘Cause I tried to post something on your Facebook | 我本想在你脸书上发东西的 |
[21:40] | and couldn’t find you. | 却找不到你 |
[21:42] | I’m not on Facebook. | 我没用脸书 |
[21:44] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[21:46] | ‘Cause I hate Facebook. | 因为我讨厌脸书 |
[21:50] | That’s crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[21:53] | Well…you want to do these together then? | 那你想一起嗑药吗 |
[21:57] | Pure Molly… | 纯摇头丸 |
[22:13] | Don’t ever make decisions when you’re on morphine. | 嗑了吗啡别做任何决定 |
[22:26] | Instagram check-in for Krista at Pierre Loti. | 克丽丝塔发了图片分享 在皮埃尔·洛蒂红酒吧 |
[22:29] | Okay, Michael Hansen. | 好了 迈克尔·汉森 |
[22:31] | Time to find out who you really are. | 该查清你的真实身份了 |
[23:21] | – Thank you. Bye. – Bye. | -谢谢 再见 -再见 |
[23:26] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[23:32] | Uh, hi…I just left my keys in one of your cabs. | 我刚刚把钥匙落在你们一辆出租车里了 |
[23:37] | 56Y2 56y2. | |
[23:41] | Sure. | 好 |
[23:45] | What about you two? | 你们呢 |
[23:47] | You guys got any spare change? | 两位有零钱吗 |
[23:50] | Help me out? | 帮帮忙 |
[23:52] | New York’s expensive, guys. Come on. | 在纽约生活不容易啊 帮帮忙吧 |
[23:55] | 306 Hawthorne. Thank you. | 霍桑大街306号 谢谢 |
[23:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:21] | Come on, asshole piss already. | 快点 混蛋 赶紧尿啊 |
[24:23] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[24:24] | Come on! Will you…will you go? | 快点 你倒是尿啊 |
[24:26] | Come on, go, go! | 快尿啊 |
[24:27] | Go, will ya? | 快尿啊 |
[24:34] | May I borrow your phone? | 能借用你手机吗 |
[24:35] | Mine’s dead. I need to call my mom. | 我的没电了 我得给我妈妈打电话 |
[24:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:07] | No answer. Thanks anyway. | 没人接 还是谢了 |
[25:25] | Angela, is everything okay? | 安吉拉 没什么事吧 |
[25:28] | I need you to come to AllSafe. | 你得来趟众安 |
[25:30] | You’re there? It’s 3:00 in the morning. | 你已经去了吗 现在是凌晨3点啊 |
[25:32] | They attacked Evil Corp servers again, | 邪恶公司的服务器又遭到攻击了 |
[25:34] | but it’s bad this time. It’s a DDoS attack. | 但这次很严重 是DDoS攻击 |
[25:37] | Did you call Lloyd? He’s on call. | 你找劳埃德了吗 他值班 |
[25:39] | Yeah, he’s here. | 嗯 他在这儿呢 |
[25:41] | Is he talking to their tech department? | 他跟对方技术部门联系了吗 |
[25:42] | He’s online with them, but so far nothing. | 他在跟他们联系 但目前没有进展 |
[25:47] | I don’t think that Lloyd can handle this. | 我觉得劳埃德自己搞不定 |
[25:50] | Look, Gideon just put me on this account. | 听我说 吉迪恩刚让我负责这个账户 |
[25:52] | I can’t screw up in my first week. | 我不能第一周就搞砸 |
[25:53] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[25:55] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:58] | I’ll be right there. | 我就去 |
[26:11] | Finally! | 可来了 |
[26:12] | Calm down…it’s only been an hour. | 冷静 才一小时 |
[26:13] | Yeah, well, an hour in Evil Corp time | 一小时对于邪恶公司来说 |
[26:15] | is like $13 million in revenue, approximately. | 大概是1300万美元的收入呢 |
[26:18] | Actually, I calculated that. | 其实 我算过了 |
[26:20] | That’s exactly how much they lost. | 这就是他们损失的确切数字 |
[26:22] | Don’t worry. I got you. | 别担心 有我呢 |
[26:25] | Lloyd, what’s up? | 劳埃德 好啊 |
[26:27] | Lloyd! | 劳埃德 |
[26:29] | Elliot. This is bad. | 艾略特 情况很糟 |
[26:31] | Worst DDoS attack I’ve ever seen. | 我见过的最严重的DDoS攻击 |
[26:33] | – Did you reconfigure the DNS? – Yes! | -你重新配置域名服务器了吗 -当然 |
[26:36] | Stop the services. | 停止域名解析服务 |
[26:37] | I already stopped the services, tries to reboot the servers | 我已经停止了 想重启服务器 |
[26:39] | but they’re not coming back up. | 但就是启动不起来 |
[26:40] | Dude, someone is straight up fingerblasting | 有人正在向他们的整个网络 |
[26:42] | their entire network right now. | 发动猛烈攻势 |
[27:01] | They just started reporting on the outage. | 开始有人报道运行中断了 |
[27:11] | Shit. This is worse than I thought. | 该死 这比我想的要糟 |
[27:12] | They’re in the network? | 他们进入网络了 |
[27:14] | What’s the status update? | 情况如何了 |
[27:16] | You see, I thought we set up security protocols | 我以为我们建立安全规章 |
[27:18] | so that this doesn’t happen. | 就是为了避免这种事的发生 |
[27:22] | Where’s the attack coming from? | 攻击源自哪里 |
[27:23] | Everywhere, obviously. | 世界各地 |
[27:24] | The USA, Finland, Thailand, Kuwait… | 美国 芬兰 泰国 科威特 |
[27:25] | Start restarting the services, load sharing, | 重启服务 均分负载 |
[27:27] | 一家云安全解决方案提供商 提供反DDoS的保护服务 | |
[27:27] | redirect the traffic. Call Prolexic for help. | 重定向网络流量 打给Prolexic求助 |
[27:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:31] | I don’t think this is just a DDoS attack. | 我觉得这不是一场DDoS攻击那么简单 |
[27:35] | I think they got a rootkit sitting inside the servers. | 我觉得他们在服务器内安置了一个rootkit |
[27:39] | What’s a rootkit? | 什么是rootkit |
[27:40] | It’s like a crazy serial rapist with a very big dick. | 类似大屌疯子连环强奸犯 |
[27:43] | Jesus, Lloyd. | 天呐 劳埃德 |
[27:45] | Sorry. It’s malicious code that completely takes over their system. | 抱歉 是彻底绑架系统的恶意代码 |
[27:47] | It can delete system files and stop programs. | 可以删除系统文件 中止程序 |
[27:50] | – Viruses, worms… – How do we stop it? | -病毒 蠕虫 -怎么阻止 |
[27:52] | That’s the thing. | 问题就在这里 |
[27:53] | It’s fundamentally invisible…you can’t stop it. | 这东西基本上是隐形的 无从阻止 |
[27:55] | All of their servers are timing out. | 他们所有服务器都访问超时了 |
[27:57] | None of them are coming back up. | 而且都无法重新启动 |
[27:58] | Yeah. That’s because every time we restart the server | 那是因为我们每次重启服务器 |
[28:00] | the virus replicates itself during boot up | 病毒都会在启动期间自我复制 |
[28:02] | and crashes the host. | 让主机死机 |
[28:05] | How are we supposed to bring up the network | 我们如果无法重启服务器 |
[28:06] | if we can’t restart the servers? | 要怎么恢复网络啊 |
[28:09] | We can’t. | 恢复不了 |
[28:11] | Which is what they wanted. | 这正是他们的目的 |
[28:14] | By defending ourselves, | 我们为了自卫 |
[28:14] | we ended up spreading the virus everywhere. | 反而把病毒传播得到处都是 |
[28:18] | Only thing we can do is | 我们唯一能做的 |
[28:19] | we’ve gotta take the whole system offline, | 就是让整个系统下线 |
[28:21] | wipe the infected servers clean, | 清理被感染服务器 |
[28:23] | then bring them back up. | 然后再重启 |
[28:27] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我走 |
[28:28] | – Yeah. – Lloyd. | -好 -劳埃德 |
[28:30] | Tell everybody to start taking everything offline. | 叫大家把一切下线 |
[28:32] | – On it. – Uh, the server farm in Dulles. | -好的 -去杜勒斯的服务器群 |
[28:35] | We’re gonna need the jet. | 准备飞机 |
[28:51] | They’re booting the network back up. | 他们在重启网络 |
[28:53] | Now, you’re downloading the logs, right… | 你在下载日志 对吧 我们… |
[28:55] | – Stop. Tell him to stop. – What? | -停下 叫他停下 -怎么了 |
[28:57] | Don’t start the boot sequence. You guys missed one. | 先别重启 你们漏了一个 |
[28:59] | There’s an infected server up and running. | 还有个受感染服务器在运行 |
[29:03] | What’s the ETA before it hits this server? | 重启到这个服务器还要多久 |
[29:11] | The backup server up and running? | 备用服务器启动了吗 |
[29:13] | It’s ready, but it’s not configured for auto switch. | 启动了 但没配置自动切换 |
[29:21] | We need to redirect the traffic, need to switch DNS. | 我们得重定向网络流量 切换域名服务器 |
[29:27] | You got this, you got this, you got this. | 你行的 你行的 |
[29:32] | This is impossible. | 这简直不可能 |
[29:33] | You got this, you got this, you got this. | 你行的 你行的 |
[29:35] | It’s almost at the back server! | 马上到备用服务器了 |
[29:46] | We still up? | 还在运行吗 |
[29:57] | We’re okay. | 没事了 |
[30:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:09] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[30:11] | I’m gonna take a look at the infected server, okay? Give me a minute. | 我要看看被感染的服务器 等我一下 |
[30:14] | Yeah. Uh…I’ll meet you at the elevators. | 嗯 我们电梯那里见 |
[30:23] | They must have left a mark or something. | 他们肯定留下了印记 |
[30:25] | Every hacker loves attention. | 黑客都渴望关注 |
[30:27] | They don’t just do DDoS attacks for no reason. | 他们不会无缘无故地进行DDoS攻击 |
[30:36] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[30:37] | Fsociety. | 去社会 |
[30:39] | Is that supposed to be a joke? | 这是笑话吗 |
[30:41] | This was way too easy. They didn’t hide it well at all. | 这也太简单了 他们根本没好好隐藏它 |
[30:52] | This note is for me. | 这是给我的 |
[30:55] | They’re telling me to leave it here. | 他们叫我留着它 |
[30:58] | But why? | 为什么 |
[31:00] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[31:01] | Time to shut them down. | 该干掉他们了 |
[31:07] | Why can’t I delete it? | 我为什么不能删除它 |
[31:09] | I don’t want to delete it. I want it to stay. | 我不想删掉它 我想留下它 |
[31:11] | What’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 |
[31:20] | I’ll reconfigure the access to the root directory | 我会重新配置根目录的访问权限 |
[31:23] | so only I can use it. | 只有我能使用它 |
[31:25] | And no one will know. | 没人会知道的 |
[31:30] | For you, sir. | 给您的 先生 |
[31:37] | Did you know that I’m gay? | 你知道我是同性恋吗 |
[31:45] | No. | 不知道 |
[31:52] | Consider this me coming out to you then, okay? | 那我这就算向你出柜了 |
[31:56] | It’s hard because I don’t like to talk about my sex life. | 这并不容易 我不喜欢谈论我的性生活 |
[31:58] | But my partner, he gets very paranoid. | 但我的伴侣 他很疑心病 |
[32:02] | He thinks I’m ashamed of… | 他觉得我以此为耻 |
[32:05] | He wants me to be more public about it, so, | 他希望我更公开一些 |
[32:08] | anyway, I’m gay. | 总之 我是同性恋 |
[32:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:24] | Hey, man, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[32:26] | Hackers have a short attention span. | 黑客注意力短暂 |
[32:28] | They’ll get bored, harass someone else. | 他们会觉得无聊 就去骚扰别人了 |
[32:31] | Evil Corp is thinking about leaving us. | 邪恶公司 在考虑与我们解约 |
[32:36] | And I don’t know if I can blame them. | 我觉得我没法怪他们 |
[32:41] | They could have called their other security teams. | 他们本可找其他安全团队的 |
[32:44] | They called you. | 但还是找了你 |
[32:47] | Well, somebody over there likes us, | 那边有人挺喜欢我们 |
[32:49] | but Terry Colby, he’s getting the pressure. | 但泰瑞·科比 他的压力越来越大了 |
[32:52] | And he calls the shots. | 而他是拍板的 |
[32:56] | Evil Corp is 80% of our business. | 邪恶公司占我们80%的生意 |
[32:59] | If we lose them, it’s gonna be it for us. | 如果失去他们 我们就完了 |
[33:02] | It’s gonna be it… | 我也… |
[33:05] | for me. | 完了 |
[33:15] | I feel like I can talk to you. | 我觉得我可以跟你倾诉 |
[33:19] | I mean, more than the others, anyway. | 至少跟别人相比 |
[33:23] | I’m sure, in a weird way, | 我相信 在某种程度上 |
[33:25] | you’ll be happy if we went under. | 我们如果倒闭 你会开心的 |
[33:28] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[33:29] | Come on. | 得了 |
[33:32] | I know you hate wearing those stupid shirts. | 我知道你讨厌穿破衬衫 |
[33:44] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[33:48] | I promise I’ll find them. | 我保证把他们找出来 |
[34:04] | Evil Corp service should be back up soon enough. | 邪恶公司的服务器应该很快就又能上线了 |
[34:07] | I’ll take a look at the dat file. | 我去看一眼dat文件 |
[34:08] | I’ll ask my IRC contacts about fsociety when I get home. | 等到了家 跟网上的朋友打听一下去社会 |
[34:12] | I’ve never seen their name on the boards though. | 我从未在任何榜单里见过他们 |
[34:14] | They’ve gotta be new, but they’re good. | 肯定是新组织 但他们很厉害 |
[34:23] | Rough night? | 今晚挺辛苦吗 |
[34:31] | I’m getting off here. | 我在这站下 |
[34:34] | I think you should come with me. | 我觉得你该跟我来 |
[34:36] | But only if you didn’t delete it. | 如果你没删才能来 |
[34:39] | You deleted it, we got nothing to talk about. | 你如果删了 我们就没什么好说的了 |
[34:43] | Are you talking to me? | 你在跟我说话吗 |
[34:48] | Stand clear of the closing doors, please. | 关门请注意 |
[35:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:08] | We gotta wait for the Q. | 我们得等Q线 |
[35:17] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[35:19] | Then we’re going to Brooklyn. | 然后我们去布鲁克林 |
[35:21] | Out by Coney Island. | 科尼岛那边 |
[35:24] | Why? What’s there? | 为什么 那里有什么 |
[35:31] | Obviously you’re gonna ask a lot of questions. | 显然 你有一堆问题 |
[35:35] | It’s weird what you’re doing right now, I get it. | 你现在觉得奇怪 我理解 |
[35:38] | I-I can’t tell you anything until we get there. | 但我得等我们到了才能跟你说 |
[35:51] | Can’t smoke in here. | 这里不能抽烟 |
[35:58] | You’ve been following me. | 你一直在跟踪我 |
[36:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:05] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什么 |
[36:12] | My dad was a petty thief. | 我爸爸是个小偷 |
[36:15] | Never could hold down a job. | 一直保不住工作 |
[36:16] | So, he just robbed, | 所以他抢劫 |
[36:18] | convenience stores, shops, | 便利店 商店 |
[36:20] | small-time stuff. | 小打小闹 |
[36:22] | One time, he sat me down, | 有次 他让我坐下 |
[36:23] | he told me something I never forgot. | 跟我说了些我一直无法忘记的话 |
[36:26] | He said, “Everyone steals. | 他说 “人人都偷 |
[36:29] | “That’s how it works. | 世界就是如此 |
[36:31] | “You think people out there are getting exactly what they deserve? | 你以为这世上的人 都是得到应得的吗 |
[36:33] | No. | 不是的 |
[36:34] | “They’re getting paid over or under, | 他们要么拿钱太多 要么不够 |
[36:37] | but someone in the chain always gets bamboozled.” | 但这里面总有人要被坑 |
[36:42] | “I steal, Son, but I don’t get caught. | 我是偷东西 儿子 但我不被抓 |
[36:46] | “That’s my contract with society. | 这是我跟社会的协议 |
[36:49] | “Now if you can catch me stealing, I’ll go to jail. | 如果你抓住我了 我就进监狱 |
[36:52] | “But if you can’t, | 如果你抓不到 |
[36:54] | then I’ve earned the money.” | 那这钱就算我挣来的” |
[37:00] | I respected that, man. | 这我尊重 |
[37:05] | I thought that shit was cool | 觉得那很酷 |
[37:07] | as a little kid. | 那时我还小 |
[37:12] | A few years after that, | 几年后 |
[37:15] | they finally caught him. | 他终于被抓了 |
[37:18] | Sent him to jail. | 他入狱了 |
[37:20] | Dies five years later. | 他五年后死了 |
[37:21] | My respect goes with him. | 我的尊重也一起死了 |
[37:26] | I thought he was free doing what he did, | 我以为他是自由的 |
[37:28] | but he wasn’t. | 但不是的 |
[37:32] | He was in prison. | 他进了监狱 |
[37:36] | Just like you are now, Elliot. | 你现在也在牢笼中 艾略特 |
[37:41] | But I’m gonna break you out. | 但我要帮你解脱 |
[38:40] | Why would you guys actually meet IRL? | 你们为什么碰面啊 |
[38:42] | You remember that hacker group O-Megz? | 记得那个黑客团体O-Megz吗 |
[38:45] | They got outed by their own leader to the FBI, | 他们被自己的头领出卖给联调局了 |
[38:47] | and six hackers went to prison for it? | 六个黑客进了监狱 |
[38:49] | You know how they got ’em? | 知道他们怎么被抓的吗 |
[38:50] | They went on the dude’s computer, | 他们用头领的电脑 |
[38:52] | tracked ’em all down through emails, | 通过电邮 VPN[虚拟私人网络]会话 |
[38:55] | VPN sessions, chat messages, texts. | 聊天信息 短信追查他们 |
[38:58] | One guy, and the whole thing comes down. | 就一个人 他们全倒了 |
[39:00] | – It’s what’s called… – A central point of failure. | -这叫… -中央故障点 |
[39:02] | Right. | 没错 |
[39:03] | Because they refused to meet in person, | 就因为他们不愿亲自碰面 |
[39:05] | they compromised each other every time | 他们每次发个微笑表情 |
[39:07] | they sent so much as a smiley face. | 都置彼此于危险之中 |
[39:09] | The rule here is, | 这里的规矩是 |
[39:11] | it’s done here, | 在这里干完 |
[39:12] | and only here. | 只在这里干 |
[39:15] | It ends when you walk out that door, | 你走出门 就都结束 |
[39:17] | and begins when you walk in. | 走进门 就开始 |
[39:19] | Our encryption is the real world. | 我们的加密就是现实世界 |
[39:24] | How do you talk to each other then? | 那你们怎么跟彼此联系 |
[39:26] | We don’t. | 不联系 |
[39:27] | We come and go, work on the project when we can. | 我们来来去去 有时间就做会儿项目 |
[39:31] | How do you trust them? | 你怎么能信任他们 |
[39:33] | I give them an exercise. | 我给他们一个练习 |
[39:35] | If they pass, they join us. | 如果他们通过 就加入我们 |
[39:38] | If they fail… | 如果失败 |
[39:39] | The DDoS attack last night, | 昨晚的DDoS攻击 |
[39:42] | you were testing me. | 是你在测试我 |
[39:51] | You said there was a project. | 你提到了项目 |
[39:54] | What’s the project? | 什么项目 |
[39:55] | That’ll come later. | 回头说 |
[39:57] | I just wanted you to see the place. | 我只想让你看看这里 |
[40:05] | There’s not much you can do without a CPU. | 没有电脑你也做不了什么 |
[40:13] | I’m crazy. | 我疯了 |
[40:14] | I have to be crazy because that didn’t just happen, right? | 我肯定是疯了 刚刚的一切没发生吧 |
[40:17] | This is a delusion. | 这就是我的妄想 |
[40:18] | Is this a delusion? Shit, I’m a schizo. | 这是妄想吗 该死 我精神分裂了 |
[40:23] | Have I really lost it this time? | 我这次是真疯了吗 |
[40:24] | No, no. Last night happened. It was real. | 不对 昨晚是真的 |
[40:26] | Angela called me. I was at AllSafe. | 安吉拉打给了我 我去了众安 |
[40:28] | Evil Corp’s servers were compromised. | 邪恶公司的服务器遭攻击 |
[40:30] | Those are facts, not delusions. | 这都是事实 不是妄想 |
[40:32] | I know. I know, I know I realize I’m saying all of this | 我知道 我知道我在跟 |
[40:34] | to an imaginary person, | 假想人说话呢 |
[40:37] | but I created you. | 但我创造了你 |
[40:38] | I didn’t create this. | 这事不是我创造出来的 |
[40:41] | Oh, thank God you’re here. | 你可来了 |
[40:43] | I was just about to go wait in the Starbucks. | 我正打算去星巴克里等你 |
[40:47] | You live in a bad neighborhood. Do you know that? | 你这个街区真不怎么地 你知道吗 |
[40:49] | I do know that. | 我知道 |
[40:51] | Do you want to get high and | 你想嗑药 |
[40:55] | watch your favorite movie? | 一起看你最喜欢的电影吗 |
[40:57] | Oh, you saved our asses last night. | 你昨晚救了我们 |
[40:58] | I thought Gideon was definitely gonna fire me. | 我以为吉迪恩绝对要解雇我了 |
[41:02] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[41:03] | I thought you’d be sleeping. | 我以为你肯定会去睡觉了呢 |
[41:06] | I…yeah, I fell asleep on the train. | 我…嗯 在地铁上睡着了 |
[41:11] | That sounds like such a lie, | 一听就是骗人的 |
[41:15] | but, whatever. | 不过 好吧 |
[41:16] | I don’t want to get into that right now. | 我现在不想多问 |
[41:18] | So you want to do this? | 我的提议怎么样啊 |
[41:25] | I miss Qwerty. | 我想小键了 |
[41:27] | I hope she still loves me. | 希望她还是爱我的 |
[41:37] | Shit. | 该死 |
[41:39] | She wasn’t supposed to be here, okay? | 她不该在这儿的 |
[41:41] | Give me a minute and I’ll get rid of her. | 给我点时间 我赶她走 |
[41:43] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[41:47] | This is great. | 这很好 |
[41:49] | Elliot, I’m happy for you. | 艾略特 我替你开心 |
[41:50] | No, it’s not like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[41:51] | Well, maybe it should be, you know? | 或许应该是那样 |
[41:53] | It’s good that you’re… | 我很高兴你在… |
[41:58] | dating. | 约会 |
[42:02] | Well, I’ll see you on Monday. | 那周一见了 |
[42:05] | We can do movie night next time. | 我们下次再一起看电影吧 |
[42:07] | I promise, okay? | 我保证 |
[42:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:17] | Have fun. | 祝你开心 |
[42:34] | Elliot? | 艾略特 |
[42:38] | Oh, shit. Is it Wednesday? | 该死 周三了吗 |
[42:41] | – Shayla. – I have to move my car. | -夏拉 -我得去挪车 |
[42:44] | Shayla, leave. | 夏拉 你得走了 |
[42:50] | Now. | 马上 |
[42:55] | No mention of Mr. Robot anywhere. | 到处都没有机器人先生的信息 |
[42:57] | No mention of fsociety. | 也没有去社会 |
[42:59] | Not on any of the hacker boards. | 任何榜单上也没有他们 |
[43:00] | Not on IRC, forums, blogs, | 实时聊天 论坛 博客上都没有 |
[43:03] | no one’s heard of them. | 没人听说过他们 |
[43:08] | Property was owned by | 那个地址13年来 |
[43:09] | Fun Society Amusement, LLC for 13 years. | 一直属于快乐园游戏厅有限责任公司 |
[43:12] | Owner was shot a killed a year and a half ago. | 一年半前 老板被枪杀 |
[43:15] | No owner since. | 此后便闲置了 |
[43:17] | And the ownership history before that is sparse to nonexistent. | 而此前的业主基本就是零 |
[43:20] | This guy is good. Very good. | 这家伙厉害啊 很厉害 |
[43:29] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[43:30] | Their arcade network’s IP is in the dat file. | dat文件里有他们游戏厅网络的IP地址 |
[43:37] | That’ll be enough to turn them in. | 这足以拿去告发他们了 |
[43:54] | What’s your ask, Mr. Robot? | 你想要什么 机器人先生 |
[44:07] | Hey, man, | 伙计 |
[44:10] | where’s your boss? | 你老板呢 |
[44:12] | Okay, cut the bullshit. | 少废话了 |
[44:14] | When are you going to give us access to the root directory? | 你什么时候给我们访问根目录的权限 |
[44:19] | What? | 什么 |
[44:19] | Dude, come on. I wrote that rootkit. | 拜托 那个rootkit是我写的 |
[44:23] | I still have to put Colby’s IP in the dat file. | 我还得把科比的IP地址放进dat文件呢 |
[44:32] | Dickhead. | 傻蛋 |
[44:35] | Elliot! Good news. | 艾略特 好消息 |
[44:38] | I scored the last bag of Twinkies from Gristedes. | 从格利斯泰超市买到了最后一包夹心饼 |
[44:40] | You want one? | 来一个吗 |
[44:42] | She just called me a dickhead. | 她刚喊我傻蛋 |
[44:45] | Yeah, that’s Darlene. | 嗯 那是达琳 |
[44:47] | Hey, you like Ferris wheels? | 喜欢摩天轮吗 |
[44:55] | Ah, it’s beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[44:57] | Gets better the higher up you go, you know? | 越高景色越美 |
[45:01] | Oh, I love it up here. | 我喜欢这上面 |
[45:04] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[45:07] | I’m here to tell you I’m turning you in. | 我来告诉你我要告发你 |
[45:10] | I’m giving them all the information. | 我要把所有信息提交上去 |
[45:11] | Let me tell you why you’re really here. | 我告诉你 你究竟为什么来吧 |
[45:15] | You’re here because you sense something wrong with the world. | 你来是因为你觉得这世界有点不对劲 |
[45:18] | Something you can’t explain. | 你也说不清楚 |
[45:21] | But you know it controls you and everyone you care about. | 但你知道你和你在乎的人都受此控制 |
[45:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[45:32] | Money. | 钱 |
[45:34] | Money hasn’t been real since we got off the gold standard. | 我们放弃金本位制后钱就不是真的了 |
[45:37] | It’s become virtual. Software. | 变成虚拟的了 是软件 |
[45:40] | The operating system of our world. | 是我们世界的操作系统 |
[45:43] | And, Elliot, we are on the verge | 艾略特 我们马上就要 |
[45:46] | of taking down this virtual reality. | 扳倒这个虚拟现实 |
[45:51] | Think about it. | 想想看吧 |
[45:53] | What if you could take down one conglomerate? | 如果你可以扳倒一个企业集团会怎么样 |
[45:58] | A conglomerate so deeply entrenched in the world’s economy, | 一个深深扎根于世界经济的企业公司 |
[46:03] | that too big to fail doesn’t even come close to describing it. | 大而不倒都不足以形容它 |
[46:07] | You want to create another financial meltdown | 你想再制造一个我们刚刚经历过的那种 |
[46:09] | like the one we just had, but way worse. | 金融危机 但要更严重 |
[46:13] | Yeah, why would I want that? | 我为什么想要那样呢 |
[46:15] | Everyone would lose their money. | 大家都会损失钱的 |
[46:16] | What if I told you that this conglomerate just so happens to own | 如果我告诉你 这个企业集团碰巧拥有 |
[46:19] | 70% of the global consumer credit industry? | 70%的全球消费信贷业呢 |
[46:23] | If we hit their data center just right, | 如果我们能精准地攻击他们的数据中心 |
[46:24] | we could systematically format all the servers, | 我们可以系统地格式化所有服务器 |
[46:27] | – including backup. – That would erase all… | -包括备份 -那就会抹掉… |
[46:29] | All the debt we owe them. | 所有我们欠他们的钱 |
[46:31] | Every record of every credit card, loan, and mortgage | 每张信用卡 贷款 按揭的记录 |
[46:34] | would be wiped clean. | 都会被抹掉 |
[46:37] | It would be impossible to reinforce outdated paper records. | 查找 恢复过时的纸质记录根本不可能做到 |
[46:40] | It would all be gone. | 一切都会被抹去 |
[46:43] | The single biggest incident | 历史上最大的 |
[46:46] | of wealth redistribution in history. | 财富重新分配事件 |
[46:55] | Evil Corp. The conglomerate. | 邪恶公司 是说他们 |
[46:59] | That’s why you picked me. | 这就是你选我的原因 |
[47:01] | Because I work at AllSafe. | 因为我在众安工作 |
[47:02] | Tomorrow, AllSafe is going to get a visit | 明天 联调局和美国网络司令部 |
[47:06] | from the FBI and the U.S. Cyber Command. | 会去众安 |
[47:10] | You are going to modify the dat file | 你要修改那个dat文件 |
[47:15] | and put Colby’s terminal IP address in there. | 把科比的终端IP地址放进去 |
[47:19] | Terry Colby? | 泰瑞·科比 |
[47:22] | You’re gonna frame him? No one’s gonna believe that. | 你要陷害他 没人会信的 |
[47:26] | I met him, he’s a moron. | 我见过他 白痴一个 |
[47:28] | So are the FBI. | 联调局也是 |
[47:30] | Even if they don’t believe he did it, | 就算他们不信是他干的 |
[47:32] | they’ll believe he gave someone access to it. | 也会认为是他让别人去做的 |
[47:35] | Yeah, he’ll just go to jail. | 他也就会进监狱 |
[47:37] | What good will that do? | 那有什么用 |
[47:38] | You don’t take down a conglomerate | 扳倒企业集团 |
[47:40] | by shooting them in the heart. | 不是靠打心脏 |
[47:42] | That’s the thing about conglomerates, | 企业集团就是这样 |
[47:43] | they don’t have hearts. | 是没有心的 |
[47:45] | You take them down limb by limb. | 只能一只手一只手地砍 |
[47:48] | And as they unravel, | 他们渐渐分崩离析 |
[47:50] | their illusion of control unravels. | 他们享有控制权的幻觉也分崩离析 |
[47:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[48:02] | That’ll come later. | 那个回头再说 |
[48:04] | Right now, you have a lot to think about. | 现在 你有很多要考虑 |
[48:08] | You have to change the dat file | 你得改dat文件 |
[48:11] | and put Colby’s IP in there. | 把科比的IP写进去 |
[48:17] | You do that, | 你照做 |
[48:19] | you have set in motion the largest revolution the world will ever see. | 你就启动了有史以来最大规模的革命 |
[50:57] | So, what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[51:01] | So, if you’ll take a look at the first page of your agenda… | 请你看下议程的第一页 |
[51:05] | You’re the one who stopped the hack. | 是你阻止了黑客 |
[51:08] | You know, the gals in analysis said this was a tough one. | 分析部的妹子说这次攻击很厉害 |
[51:11] | All things being equal, | 按理说 |
[51:12] | it should have shut us down for days, so… | 我们要停摆好几天 |
[51:15] | you did good. | 你干得不错 |
[51:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:21] | We should start with our account executive, Angela. | 请我们的客户主任 安吉拉先说吧 |
[51:24] | Okay, we first noticed the breach | 好的 我们最初发现入侵 |
[51:26] | 2:07 A.M. Eastern Standard on Friday night. | 是周五晚上东部时间凌晨2点 |
[51:30] | You mean, Saturday? | 是周六吧 |
[51:33] | Sorry, yes, technically, Saturday morning. | 抱歉 没错 严格说 是周六凌晨了 |
[51:36] | Yeah, okay, Angela, that’s what we’re here for. The technicals. | 是啊 安吉拉 我们就是来听你说细节的 |
[51:42] | Right. | 好的 |
[51:44] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[51:46] | Anyway, he arrived at the office at 2:35 and I instru… | 总之 他2点35分来到办公室 我… |
[51:49] | Okay, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[51:50] | So that’s almost a half hour after the initial breach. | 那是入侵发生后近半小时了 |
[51:52] | Why didn’t anyone pipe in from their laptops? | 为什么没人从笔记本上开始工作啊 |
[51:54] | – It’s not protocol… – It wouldn’t have been secure | -这不符合规章 -用终端登录 |
[51:57] | if someone terminaled in on this. | 是不安全的 |
[52:00] | It was the smarter move to have someone come in | 让人来到公司 用安全线路登录 |
[52:04] | so they can log in on a secure line. | 是明智之举 |
[52:06] | Exactly. Then Lloyd was able to… | 没错 然后劳埃德… |
[52:07] | Just…just actually, just one second. | 等一下 |
[52:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[52:24] | You know, I, uh, | 知道吗 |
[52:26] | I always loved this view. | 我一向喜欢这里的风景 |
[52:45] | Now that that’s taken care of, | 这个解决好了 |
[52:47] | let’s pick it up where we left off. | 我们继续说吧 |
[52:51] | What happened to Angela? | 安吉拉呢 |
[52:52] | She knows more about what happened. | 她最清楚事情经过 |
[52:53] | She’s not going to work out for us, not on this level. | 她不适合我们 在这个层面上不行 |
[52:56] | We need to stick to the more tech savvy here. | 我们需要技术能力更强的人 |
[53:01] | Now, let’s get to the heart of this thing | 我们说重点吧 |
[53:03] | because I can’t sit here | 我不能坐在这里 |
[53:06] | and look through a packet for the next 20 minutes. | 读20分钟的文件 |
[53:10] | All right, just who did this? Is it that hard? | 这是谁干的 有那么难查清吗 |
[53:14] | Who did this? | 这是谁干的 |
[53:18] | I found the configuration file of the rootkit | 我找到了rootkit的配置文件 |
[53:20] | with a pattern of IP addresses. | 有一个IP网段 |
[53:26] | Once you decrypt it, you’ll know where the hack came from. | 只要解开 就能知道黑客的来头了 |
[53:40] | 19 days. | 19天 |
[53:46] | No news, no arrests, no revolution. | 没有新闻 没人被捕 没有革命 |
[54:02] | No FBI, Colby, Evil Corp. | 没有联调局 科比和邪恶公司的消息 |
[54:20] | No Mr. Robot. | 也不见机器人先生 |
[54:23] | No fsociety. | 和去社会 |
[54:33] | I need to take my mind off things. | 我得想想别的 |
[54:46] | Hello. | 喂 |
[54:47] | Hi, this is Sam from Bank of E security fraud department. | 你好 这里是E银行证券诈骗部的萨姆 |
[54:51] | Unfortunately I have to inform you | 我很遗憾地通知您 |
[54:52] | that your account’s been compromised. | 您的账户遭到了入侵 |
[54:55] | What? What happened? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[54:57] | First before I can answer any questions, | 首先 在我回答您的问题前 |
[54:59] | I need to verify some information. | 我需要证实几个信息 |
[55:00] | Are you still at 306 Hawthorne Avenue? | 您还住在霍桑大街306号吗 |
[55:03] | Yes. Apartment 2C. | 是的 2C号公寓 |
[55:05] | Great. And your security question, | 很好 您的安全问题 |
[55:07] | favorite baseball team? | 最喜欢的棒球队 |
[55:08] | Um, Yankees. | 洋基队 |
[55:10] | I don’t remember this being a security question. | 我不记得这是我的安全问题 |
[55:12] | And lastly, your pet’s name? | 最后 您宠物的名字 |
[55:13] | Um, Flipper. | 小鳍 |
[55:16] | Who am I speaking to? Can I get your name and number? | 你是谁 能说下你的名字和号码吗 |
[55:20] | With those details plus a dictionary brute-force attack, | 有了这些细节 再加上基于字典的暴力破解 |
[55:22] | it’ll take my program maybe two minutes to crack his password. | 我的程序大概两分钟就能破解他的密码 |
[55:34] | What I wouldn’t give to be normal. | 我多想做个正常人啊 |
[55:37] | To live in that bubble, | 生活在泡泡里 |
[55:40] | the reality of the naive. | 天真之人的现实中 |
[55:46] | That’s how I justify this. | 我就是以此为借口 |
[55:51] | To keep their optimism intact. | 保持他们的乐观 |
[55:54] | To protect them. | 保护他们 |
[56:01] | How? He’s too old | 怎么会 以他的年纪 |
[56:02] | to have a complicated password. | 不会把密码设的很复杂 |
[56:03] | It had to have been a combination of these things. | 肯定是这几样东西的组合 |
[56:10] | I’m missing something, | 我遗漏了什么 |
[56:10] | I’m missing something, | 我遗漏了什么 |
[56:11] | I’m missing something. | 我遗漏了什么 |
[56:16] | Michael Hansen isn’t his real name. | 迈克尔·汉森不是他的真名 |
[56:27] | Come on. Get over here. | 过来 快过来 |
[56:32] | Lenny Shannon? | 兰尼·香农 |
[56:33] | Michael Hansen? | 迈克尔·汉森 |
[56:36] | Which one are you playing tonight? | 你今晚扮演的是谁 |
[56:40] | You’re going to stop seeing Krista. | 你不能再跟克丽丝塔见面了 |
[56:41] | What the f… | 搞什么 |
[56:42] | You’re going to break up with her. | 你得跟她分手 |
[56:44] | You’re never going to see her again. | 再也不能见她了 |
[56:47] | You’re the guy that used my phone. | 你是那个用我手机的家伙 |
[56:49] | You cheated on your current wife with seven different women. | 你跟七个女人背着你现任妻子出轨 |
[56:52] | I got digital proof of all of it. | 我全部有电子证据 |
[56:54] | Ashley Madison, online escorts, fake Facebook pages. | 艾什利·麦迪森[出轨网站] 网上三陪 假脸书主页 |
[56:57] | I own it all. | 我全掌握了 |
[57:00] | And if you don’t stop seeing her, | 如果你不跟她分手 |
[57:01] | your wife will know everything along with the police. | 你妻子和警察就会知道一切 |
[57:06] | The police? | 警察 |
[57:07] | Yeah, one of the escorts was 15. | 其中一个三陪才15岁 |
[57:13] | That 15 part I made up, | 15是我编的 |
[57:14] | but he did have a proclivity for young escorts | 但他的确偏好年轻三陪 |
[57:16] | that helped the lie. | 这增加了可信度 |
[57:18] | But I’m not gonna do any of that | 只要你跟克丽丝塔分手 |
[57:20] | as long as you break up with Krista. | 我就不会那么做 |
[57:23] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[57:29] | Done. | 好 |
[57:32] | You’re also gonna tell her the truth. | 你还得跟她说实话 |
[57:34] | That you’re married, cheat on your wife, | 说你结婚了 在背着妻子出轨 |
[57:36] | you hire hookers. | 还雇妓女 |
[57:38] | That you never had any intention of being serious with her. | 而且你根本没打算跟她认真发展 |
[57:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[57:43] | That would destroy her. | 那会伤透她的心的 |
[57:44] | She thinks that… | 她以为 |
[57:46] | We’re in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[57:48] | Exactly. Krista needs to avoid dickheads like you in the future. | 没错 克丽丝塔今后得远离你这种混蛋 |
[57:52] | Her radar needs fixing. | 她的眼光需要调整了 |
[57:55] | I’ll know if you skip any detail. | 你如果漏了什么没说我会知道 |
[57:58] | So don’t. | 别漏掉什么 |
[58:02] | And one more thing… | 还有件事 |
[58:05] | I’m gonna need something from you. | 我需要你的一样东西 |
[58:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[58:26] | I like you, Flipper. | 我喜欢你 小鳍 |
[58:29] | You’re cool. | 你不错 |
[58:32] | I never want to be right about my hacks, | 我总希望我黑进去却发现看错了人 |
[58:34] | but people always find a way to disappoint. | 但人们总能让我失望 |
[58:44] | Michael Hansen now gets filed away among the others. | 迈克尔·汉森现在跟其他人一起归档了 |
[58:48] | Forever buried in my digital cemetery. | 永远埋在我的电子公墓里 |
[58:59] | The look of disillusionment. | 幻灭的表情 |
[59:01] | He told her. She cried all night. | 他跟她说了 她哭了一夜 |
[59:04] | Now comes the sadness. | 现在她要难过了 |
[59:06] | I don’t like seeing her sad. | 我不喜欢看到她难过 |
[59:12] | – You okay? – Sorry. | -你没事吧 -抱歉 |
[59:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[59:19] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[59:22] | I think Angela blames me for what happened at the Evil Corp meeting. | 我觉得安吉拉在为邪恶公司会面的事生我的气 |
[59:27] | What do I do? I need to talk to her. | 我怎么办 我得跟她谈 |
[59:29] | I think you just answered your own question. | 我觉得你已经回答了自己的问题 |
[59:32] | Talk to her. | 去跟她谈谈 |
[59:34] | She won’t respond to any of my texts or emails. | 她不回应我的短信和电邮 |
[59:36] | Then go to her in person. | 那就当面找她 |
[59:39] | Tell her you need to talk. | 告诉她你得跟她谈谈 |
[59:42] | Communication is key, Elliot. | 沟通是关键 艾略特 |
[59:45] | Real human interaction. | 真正的人与人的接触 |
[59:50] | That’s what’s important for you right now. | 这才是你现在需要的 |
[1:00:05] | Do you… | 你… |
[1:00:07] | – Do you think we can talk? – What? | -我们可以谈谈吗 -谈什么 |
[1:00:09] | You won’t talk to me. | 你不肯跟我说话 |
[1:00:10] | You haven’t talked to me since the meeting. | 会面之后你一直不肯跟我说话 |
[1:00:12] | I don’t want to talk to you | 我不想跟你说话 |
[1:00:14] | because I feel embarrassed | 是因为我一想到那事 |
[1:00:17] | every time I think about what happened. | 就觉得丢脸 |
[1:00:19] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:00:21] | It’s fine. I’ll get over it. | 没事的 我会放下的 |
[1:00:24] | – It’s been three weeks. – I have to get back to work. | -都三周了 -我得回去工作了 |
[1:00:25] | You’re just going to ignore me? | 你就打算无视我吗 |
[1:00:27] | You didn’t have to stick up for me in there. | 你当时不用替我说话的 |
[1:00:30] | I know that you were just trying to help, | 我知道你只是想帮忙 |
[1:00:31] | just don’t do it again. | 但别再那么做了 |
[1:00:35] | Even if I’m losing. | 哪怕我要输了 |
[1:00:37] | Let me lose, okay? | 你就让我输 好吗 |
[1:00:41] | Don’t look confused. | 别一脸困惑 |
[1:00:44] | Just say it. | 说啊 |
[1:00:47] | “Okay.” | 说”好” |
[1:00:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:01:09] | Elliott. | 艾略特 |
[1:01:28] | FBI agents claim that Colby either used hacking groups | 联调局探员称科比要么雇佣了黑客团体 |
[1:01:31] | or worked in conjunction with them | 要么就是与他们合作 |
[1:01:33] | to pressure Evil Corp during his contract negotiations. | 在合同协商过程中对邪恶公司施压 |
[1:01:37] | After a long and exhaustive investigation, | 经过了漫长辛苦的调查 |
[1:01:40] | sources close to the FBI have confirmed the hacks were | 与联调局密切相关的消息源确认黑客行为 |
[1:01:44] | in part tied to Colby’s terminal. | 与科比的终端有一定关系 |
[1:01:51] | It’s happening, it’s happening, it’s happening, it’s happening. | 开始了 |
[1:02:03] | It’s happening, it’s happening, it’s happening, it’s happening. | 开始了 |
[1:02:22] | Sir, step inside the car. | 先生 请上车 |
[1:02:30] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:02:35] | Step inside the vehicle now. | 请马上上车 |
[1:03:09] | Go ahead. | 请吧 |
[1:03:11] | Sir, go on in. | 先生 请进吧 |
[1:03:17] | Sir, go on in. | 先生 请进去吧 |
[1:04:12] | Bon soir, Elliot. | 你好啊 艾略特 |
[1:04:17] | Please tell me you’re seeing this, too. | 拜托告诉我你也看到了 |