时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I will be the youngest executive this company has ever seen. | 我将会成为这家公司有史以来最年轻的高管 |
[00:09] | All right, you know, I’ll take it, | 那好 我买了 |
[00:10] | if you leave us alone. | 你能别缠着我们吗 |
[00:11] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢您 -那好 |
[00:12] | Check track two out. | 听听第二首 |
[00:13] | – Track two. – All right, man. | -第二首 -回见 哥们 |
[00:16] | Why didn’t you tell me about the dat file? | 你为什么没告诉我dat文件的事 |
[00:19] | Worked at Evil Corp his whole life. | 一辈子都在邪恶公司工作 |
[00:20] | And out of the blue, he got fired. | 突然就被解雇了 |
[00:22] | No one knew why. | 没人知道原因 |
[00:23] | He had leukemia. | 他得了白血病 |
[00:24] | Made me swear to never tell anyone, | 还逼我不可以告诉别人 |
[00:26] | Finally, I got so worried told my mom. | 最后 我太担心了 就告诉了我妈 |
[00:29] | When he found out, he got pissed. | 他知道后 大为光火 |
[00:30] | You ever think you deserved it? | 你想过或许你是活该吗 |
[00:32] | I was eight years ol– | 我才8岁 |
[00:34] | You didn’t commit to the sacred pact you’d formed. | 你没有遵守你们的神圣约定 |
[00:52] | My approach within our business units | 我对公司业务发展的规划 |
[00:54] | is to first invest in new technologies | 是优先投资研发前沿技术 |
[00:56] | and develop prototypes | 并尽早投入使用 |
[00:58] | in order to understand the technology potential, | 以此把握科技界的最新潮流 |
[01:00] | because despite the recent success | 因为尽管公司网络安全部 |
[01:02] | of our cyber security team, | 最近所取得的成功 |
[01:04] | our company currently still has | 公司眼下仍然有 |
[01:06] | 72 potential hacker vulnerabilities | 多达72个可被侵入的安全漏洞 |
[01:09] | in our primary and secon– | 威胁着公司主数据… |
[01:11] | oh, wait. It’s 73, you stupid piece of shit. | 慢着 是73个 你个蠢货 |
[01:15] | Again. | 再来 |
[01:16] | Our company currently still has | 眼下仍然有 |
[01:18] | 73 potential hacker vulnerabilities | 多达73个可被侵入的安全漏洞 |
[01:21] | in our primary and secondary data centers. | 威胁着公司主数据中心和副数据中心 |
[01:23] | Now is not the time to be encumbered | 现在我们绝不能 |
[01:26] | by the company’s tragic and shameful loss | 受累于痛失首席技术官的 |
[01:28] | of our chief te– | 不幸和… |
[01:30] | Too formal, God damn it. | 太他妈正式了 |
[01:32] | Warm it up. Don’t be a cold robot. | 语气温和点 别跟个机器人似的 |
[01:34] | Again. | 再来 |
[01:35] | Now is not the time to be encumbered | 现在我们绝对不能 |
[01:37] | by the company’s tragic and shameful loss | 受累于痛失首席技术官的 |
[01:40] | of our chief technology officer. | 不幸和羞辱 |
[01:42] | We have to be swift in naming the replacement CTO, | 我们必须尽快指定新任首席技术官 |
[01:45] | and, sir, I would like to suggest it be me. | 那么 各位先生 请允许我毛遂自荐 |
[01:53] | For the sake of our company, | 为了公司更光明的未来 |
[01:55] | that we make our decision today, | 我们今天必须明智决定 |
[01:58] | my promotion– | 我的晋升 |
[02:03] | My internal promotion shows not only our confidence as a company, | 我的内部晋升不仅能彰显公司坚定的信心 |
[02:07] | but strength in our boldness to the public. | 更向公众展示了我们的无畏 |
[02:11] | Thank you for your time. | 多谢各位拨冗 |
[02:14] | You will be the next CTO of this company. | 新任首席技术官就是你 |
[02:18] | You will be the next CTO of this company. | 新任首席技术官就是你 |
[02:21] | You will be the next CTO of this company. | 新任首席技术官就是你 |
[02:25] | Sure you don’t want anything? | 您真的不需要什么吗 |
[02:26] | Pellegrino, tea? | 矿泉水 茶什么的 |
[02:34] | Sir, thank you again for seeing me. | 先生 非常感谢您见我 |
[02:38] | Tyrell, I’m gonna have to reschedule this. | 提利尔 恐怕我们得重新安排了 |
[02:41] | – Anwar, set up another time. – Sir, it’s just that I think– | -安瓦 重排下日程 -先生 我觉得… |
[02:43] | I get it, I get it. | 我明白 我明白 |
[02:44] | We’ll get another meeting on the books right away. | 我们马上就再给你安排个时间 |
[02:46] | We’ve got a really good CTO candidate | 我们找到了一个非常优秀的首席技术官人选 |
[02:50] | the board is very excited about. | 董事会非常青睐此人 |
[02:53] | They’re not ready to discuss it yet. | 不过他们还没定下来 |
[02:56] | We’ll loop you in. | 我们会给你安排好的 |
[02:57] | Just give us a couple of weeks, hmm? | 等我们几周 可以吗 |
[03:00] | Uh, put Wellick back on the books. | 给威利克重新排个时间 |
[03:02] | Two weeks. | 就等两周 |
[03:04] | Oh, nice tie. | 领带不错啊 |
[03:05] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[03:07] | Brioni? | 布莱奥尼的 |
[03:09] | Great taste, as always. | 品味总是这么好 |
[03:10] | Be well. | 回见 |
[03:14] | I’ll email your assistant the details. | 我这就把具体细节发给您助手 |
[03:20] | If you could, | 如果不麻烦的话 |
[03:22] | just email it to me directly. | 直接发给我吧 |
[03:24] | This is too important for me to miss. | 这事对我太重要 不容有失 |
[03:51] | Mr. Wellick, we’re here. | 威利克先生 我们到了 |
[04:05] | You think I could have 300 this time? | 这次能给我300块吗 |
[04:10] | Spoken like a true capitalist. | 还真像个资本主义者 |
[04:36] | Bad day at the office? | 工作不顺吗 |
[04:46] | No ki– | 还真是 |
[05:06] | Please, enough. No more. | 求你了 别打了 停 |
[06:00] | Most coders think debugging software | 大多数程序员都认为软件除漏 |
[06:02] | is about fixing a mistake, | 就是修正错误 |
[06:04] | but that’s bullshit. | 不过这是胡扯 |
[06:06] | Debugging’s actually all about finding the bug, | 除漏的关键其实是找到错漏 |
[06:09] | about understanding why the bug was there to begin with, | 理解这个漏洞从何而来 |
[06:13] | about knowing that its existence was no accident. | 以及明白漏洞的出现并非偶然 |
[06:17] | It came to you to deliver a message, | 漏洞的显现传达了信息 |
[06:20] | like an unconscious bubble floating to the surface, | 就像一个毫无意识的气泡浮出水面 |
[06:23] | popping with a revelation you’ve secretly known all along. | 爆出你可能早就心知肚明的真相 |
[06:28] | I don’t know why I’m saying all of this. | 我不知道我为什么说这些 |
[06:30] | Maybe it’s because I’m pumped up on whatever— | 也许是因为打了太多礼来制药 |
[06:32] | legal drug dealers like Eli Lilly make money off nowadays. | 用来圈钱的 不知道什么合法药物 |
[06:36] | But usually it’s because there’s a sense it’s coming. | 不过一般是因为我预见到了 |
[06:40] | A bug buzzing its way towards me | 正有只虫子[漏洞]朝我飞来 |
[06:42] | to gum up the works until it forces me to make a call. | 搅得我不得安宁 逼我作出决定 |
[06:46] | Kill me or embrace me. | 杀了我还是接受我 |
[06:49] | Or maybe I’m just freaking out because I never thought | 又或者我只是有点吓着了 因为我没想到 |
[06:51] | I’d wake up to find these two women staring back at me. | 会醒来看到这两个女人盯着我 |
[06:58] | Are you awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[07:05] | I don’t know. | 我说不清 |
[07:09] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[07:12] | We talked maybe a few hours ago when I first got here. | 我几小时前刚来时 我们还说过话呢 |
[07:16] | You don’t remember? | 你忘了吗 |
[07:17] | They said I was your emergency contact. | 他们说我是你的紧急联络人 |
[07:24] | Right. Um, you told them to call your psychiatrist. | 对了 你还要他们联系你的心理医生 |
[07:28] | You can’t leave until you talk to one. | 必须咨询了心理医生之后你才能出院 |
[07:30] | So I’m gonna wait outside. | 我出去等着了 |
[07:41] | Do you remember requesting me from the staff? | 你还记得点名让医务人员联系我吗 |
[07:47] | You requested me because the police said that– | 你要我来是因为警察说 |
[07:50] | I got jumped by a bunch of kids. | 我被几个小青年偷袭了 |
[07:52] | It’s not the end of the world. | 没什么大不了的 |
[07:56] | They wanted to do a full drug panel, and you refused. | 他们要做全面药检 你拒绝了 |
[07:58] | May I ask why? | 我能问问原因吗 |
[08:03] | Elliot, if we can’t have a conversation about this… | 艾略特 如果我们都不能好好谈谈的话 |
[08:09] | I’ve been taking morphine. | 我一直在用吗啡 |
[08:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:18] | I don’t have a good enough reason to give you. | 我也没什么合理的理由 |
[08:23] | I wish I did, but I don’t. | 我希望有 但我没有 |
[08:28] | Maybe we should consider rehab. | 也许你应该去戒毒 |
[08:30] | I’m not a junkie. | 我不是瘾君子 |
[08:32] | Then you’ll need to prove it to me. | 那你得证明给我看 |
[08:33] | Submit to a bimonthly drug test voluntarily. | 每两个月自愿参加一次药检 |
[08:36] | That’s the only way that I’ll recommend your release. | 只有这样我才会同意你出院 |
[08:39] | Hospitals. | 医院 |
[08:40] | A heavily networked one like this | 像这样高度联网的机构 |
[08:41] | are almost too easy to hack. | 黑进去太轻松了 |
[08:44] | This is William Highsmith. | 这位是威廉·海斯密斯 |
[08:46] | He’s not only the head of the IT department here, | 他不止是这家医院IT部的头头 |
[08:50] | he is the IT department. | 他就是整个IT部 |
[08:52] | He’s also an idiot, | 他还是个白痴 |
[08:53] | not that I blame him | 但我倒不怨他 |
[08:55] | because the people that hired him are also idiots. | 因为雇用他的人也是一群白痴 |
[08:58] | The poor guy only gets a budget of about 7,000 bucks a year, | 这可怜鬼每年只有7000块左右的预算 |
[09:02] | and he’s supposed to protect their network | 就凭他还想保护自家网络 |
[09:03] | from people like me? | 不被我这样的人黑 |
[09:05] | He never stood a chance. | 一点机会都没有 |
[09:07] | He uses useless virus scans, dated servers, | 他的杀毒软件没用 服务器早过时了 |
[09:09] | and security software that runs on Windows 98. | 安全软件还是运行在Windows98上的 |
[09:13] | It’s one of the reasons | 我就是因为这一点 |
[09:14] | why I made this place my primary care facility. | 才指定这家医院为我的优先收治医院 |
[09:17] | I can make my health records | 我可以把我的病历 |
[09:19] | look like every other obedient zombie out there. | 改得像那些顺从的活死人一样正常 |
[09:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:26] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[09:27] | I’m not gonna do morphine again. | 我不会再嗑吗啡了 |
[09:32] | Hey, you got some matches? | 你这儿有火柴吗 |
[09:38] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[09:51] | That’s a nice breakfast. | 你这早餐真简单 |
[09:54] | Sorry. Credit card system is down. | 抱歉 信用卡刷不了 |
[09:58] | Like I said, | 如我所说 |
[09:59] | the most difficult thing about debugging | 除漏最难的一点 |
[10:01] | isn’t fixing the bug. | 不是修补漏洞 |
[10:02] | 去社会黑客 在掀起革命吗 | |
[10:03] | It’s all about finding the bug. | 而是找到漏洞 |
[10:05] | For Evil Corp, | 就邪恶公司来说 |
[10:06] | Mr. Robot found their bug in me. | 机器人先生通过我找到了他们的漏洞 |
[10:09] | I was the mistake that led to all of this. | 我就是那个触发了这一切的错漏 |
[10:13] | I have to ask you one thing. | 有件事我得问问你 |
[10:15] | Did you have something to do with Vera getting busted? | 维拉被抓和你有关系吗 |
[10:19] | Shit, Elliot. | 见鬼 艾略特 |
[10:21] | You said you weren’t gonna do anything. | 你说了你不会插手的 |
[10:24] | He’s on murder charges, do you know that? | 他被控杀人罪了 你知道吗 |
[10:27] | His whole crew bounced. | 他手下的人都完蛋了 |
[10:28] | I mean, I don’t know what I’m gonna do for money now. | 我这下都不知道要怎么挣钱了 |
[10:31] | Just tell me, Elliot, | 告诉我吧 艾略特 |
[10:33] | and don’t lie. | 别撒谎 |
[10:35] | Did you do something? | 你是不是做了什么 |
[10:37] | No. | 没有 |
[10:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:52] | I mean, with everything that happened– | 发生了这么多事 |
[10:54] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[10:57] | What happened to your door? | 你的门怎么了 |
[11:03] | You’re not supposed to be here, okay? | 你不该在这里的 |
[11:04] | I changed the locks for a reason. | 我换锁是有原因的 |
[11:08] | Interesting toy, | 玩具挺有意思 |
[11:11] | but you may want to spend a little more scratch | 不过你得多花点银子 |
[11:12] | if you actually want it to, you know, | 才能买到锁得住的 |
[11:15] | work. | 玩意 |
[11:17] | Check it. | 看这个 |
[11:18] | Jessica Alba says she wants to join fsociety. | 杰西卡·阿尔芭说她想加入去社会 |
[11:24] | Jesus, what happened to your face? | 老天 你的脸怎么了 |
[11:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:31] | Well, I am not the princess of social graces, | 我也不算什么社交礼仪公主 |
[11:34] | but typically it goes something like, | 但一般情况下都会说 |
[11:36] | – “Hi, this is Darlene.” – Stop. | -“你好 这位是达琳” -别说了 |
[11:39] | You need to leave. | 你该走了 |
[11:42] | Babe, seriously, we have a lot of shit to discuss, | 亲 说真的 我们还要商量很多事 |
[11:44] | so if you wouldn’t mind… | 所以如果你不介意… |
[11:45] | Get out. | 出去 |
[11:59] | I suggest you get a grip. | 我建议你振作起来 |
[12:05] | What was she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[12:07] | I got to get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[12:09] | Work? Are you serious? | 上班 你开玩笑吗 |
[12:11] | You can’t go to work. You have to call in sick. | 你现在不能去上班 你应该请病假 |
[12:13] | I have to go. | 我必须得去 |
[12:17] | A bug is never just a mistake. | 漏洞不仅仅是个错误 |
[12:21] | It represents something bigger. | 而是说明了有更大的问题 |
[12:29] | An error of thinking. | 思想上的纰漏 |
[12:31] | – Sir! Sir! Sir! – That makes you who you are. | -先生 先生 先生 -表明了你是怎样的人 |
[12:34] | Sir! You dropped your wallet. | 先生 你钱包掉了 |
[12:38] | – Thanks. – Stop! | -谢谢 -站住 |
[12:41] | Stop! He stole my purse. | 站住 他偷了我的钱包 |
[12:43] | That was your wallet? | 那是你的钱包吗 |
[12:43] | Yes, that was my wallet you just gave him. | 是啊 你给他的那个是我的钱包 |
[12:47] | Stop! | 站住 |
[12:50] | He got into my system, | 他黑进了我的系统 |
[12:51] | and he wants me to put the CD on one of the computers at work. | 他要我在工作电脑上播放这张CD |
[12:54] | – Why does he want to do that? – I don’t know, Stella. | -他为什么要这么做 -我不知道 斯黛拉 |
[12:57] | He didn’t give me a full explanation. | 他没有跟我解释清楚 |
[12:58] | So he’s got naked pics of me? | 那么他有我的裸照喽 |
[13:00] | Is that the only thing | 我说了这么多 |
[13:01] | you’re seriously taking away from this conversation? | 你就只关心这个吗 |
[13:05] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[13:08] | How was your run? | 跑得怎么样 |
[13:09] | Strange. | 怪怪的 |
[13:11] | Someone dropped their wallet, | 有人掉了钱包 |
[13:12] | and I picked it up to give it to them, but then this– | 我捡起来还给他 然后有个… |
[13:15] | Nothing strange about that– | 这有什么好奇怪的 |
[13:16] | just shows how good of a person you are. | 只说明你的心地多么善良 |
[13:18] | Always have been. | 一向如此 |
[13:20] | Almost to a fault. | 几乎都有点过分了 |
[13:24] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:26] | Just that you– | 只是想说… |
[13:29] | you’re too good for the world. | 你对于这个世界来说太善良了 |
[13:33] | That’s probably why I love you. | 也许这就是我爱你的原因吧 |
[13:38] | I’m gonna hop in the shower. | 我要去冲个澡 |
[13:43] | I told you I can’t talk. | 我说了我不方便说话 |
[13:45] | You have 100 hours precisely. | 你有100小时时间 |
[13:48] | After that, everything we own will be released. | 之后 我们就会公布手上的一切 |
[14:21] | It’s not enough just to focus your attention on the logs. | 单把注意力集中在日志上还不够 |
[14:23] | We should also monitor social media traffic | 我们还得监控社交媒体的网络流量 |
[14:25] | as well as IRC, Pastebin. | 以及实时聊天和在线剪贴板 |
[14:27] | And set up scripts to keep going 24/7. | 写一个全天候运行的脚本 |
[14:30] | I mean, we might get lucky. | 我们说不定会撞大运 |
[14:32] | They might get sloppy, make a mistake, you know… | 他们一松懈就会犯错… |
[14:35] | This is the world we live in. | 我们就生活在这种世界里 |
[14:36] | People relying on each other’s mistakes | 人们利用他人犯下的错误 |
[14:39] | to manipulate one another and use one another, | 来操控别人 互相利用 |
[14:42] | even relate to one another. | 甚至与人产生联系 |
[14:45] | A warm, messy circle of humanity. | 温馨又混乱的人性圈 |
[14:47] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[14:50] | I’m inviting you guys to dinner tonight. | 我请你们今晚来我家吃晚饭 |
[14:53] | Morton’s notwithstanding, I cook a mean steak. | 虽然不如莫尔顿牛排坊 但我做的也不差 |
[15:00] | What? Can’t a boss invite his favorite employees to dinner? | 怎么了 老板就不能请自己最喜欢的员工吃晚饭吗 |
[15:03] | No, that’s cool, but I got plans. | 不 没关系 但我有安排了 |
[15:11] | Can you guys give us a minute? | 能让我俩单独谈谈吗 |
[15:14] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:21] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 你准备告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[15:22] | Not really. | 还是不了 |
[15:24] | You’re missing work, you come in looking like that, | 你翘班 然后这个样子出现 |
[15:25] | and you expect me not to ask questions? | 还指望我不问吗 |
[15:29] | Look, I don’t know how much you want me asking | 我不知道你是否希望我过问 |
[15:30] | about your personal life, but– | 你的个人生活 但是 |
[15:32] | Not at all, actually. | 其实完全不希望 |
[15:37] | I mean, I don’t mean to be rude. | 我无意冒犯 |
[15:38] | I was– I’m just being honest. | 我只是实话实说 |
[15:48] | Mr. Robot may have found Evil Corp’s bug, | 机器人先生可能发现了邪恶公司的漏洞 |
[15:50] | but he didn’t find mine. | 但他没发现我的 |
[15:52] | That’s the only way to protect myself. | 只有这样才能保护我自己 |
[15:55] | Never show them my source code. | 绝不给他们看我的源代码 |
[15:57] | Close myself off. | 封闭自己 |
[15:59] | Create my cold, perfect maze | 创造出冰冷的完美迷宫 |
[16:01] | where no one can ever find me. | 没人能找到我 |
[16:05] | Elliot, I cannot believe you work here. | 艾略特 真不敢相信你在这儿工作 |
[16:06] | This place is a shithole. | 这地方好破 |
[16:09] | Look, I thought I’d swing by, take you to lunch. | 我想来看看你 然后一起吃午饭 |
[16:11] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真不错 |
[16:15] | I think she likes you, bud. | 她好像喜欢你 兄弟 |
[16:18] | All right, fine, I’ll take her, | 好吧 叫上她 |
[16:19] | but let the record show I was trying to be a good wingman. | 不过记住了 我在努力做个好助攻 |
[16:21] | Oh, calm down. Shit. | 冷静点 真是的 |
[16:24] | I’m not that into redheads anyway. | 反正我也不怎么喜欢红发妹 |
[16:25] | The whole nation of Ireland makes my dick soft. | 爱尔兰这个国家总让我萎得不行 |
[16:28] | Leave. | 滚 |
[16:29] | Darlene said we need to talk. | 达琳说我们得谈谈 |
[16:31] | Leave now. | 马上滚蛋 |
[16:32] | You’re right. Probably shouldn’t talk here. | 没错 或许是不该在这儿谈 |
[16:33] | Let’s go to that bar next door. | 去隔壁的酒吧 |
[16:35] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你去任何地方 |
[16:37] | I’m not going anywhere until you do, | 除非你跟我走 否则我哪也不去 |
[16:38] | so I can hang out here and create a scene, | 要么我们在这儿闹开 |
[16:40] | or you can give me five minutes at the bar next door. | 要么我们到隔壁酒吧谈5分钟 |
[16:42] | Either way, I’m gonna have fun. | 不管哪种情况 我都会很开心 |
[16:44] | Dealer’s choice. | 任君选择 |
[16:53] | What? It’s an appletini. | 怎么了 这是苹果马提尼 |
[16:55] | I should kick your ass. | 我真该踹死你 |
[17:00] | If that’ll make us square, you have my blessing. | 如果那就算扯平了 随你 |
[17:02] | Nah, man, I want nothing to do with you. | 伙计 我才不想动你 |
[17:04] | You’re a maniac. | 你就是个疯子 |
[17:07] | What can I get for you? | 你要什么 |
[17:09] | Uh, nothing. | 什么都不要 |
[17:11] | You should probably order something. | 你应该点东西 |
[17:12] | – I’d recommend this… – Fine. | -我推荐这个… -好吧 |
[17:15] | I’ll–I’ll have an appletini. | 我要一杯苹果马提尼 |
[17:21] | You should take it as a compliment, guy. | 这是夸你 伙计 |
[17:22] | These things are goddamn delicious. | 这酒太他妈好喝了 |
[17:27] | I get it. Compliments make me uncomfortable too. | 我懂 夸奖也让我不舒服 |
[17:30] | I find that hard to believe. | 我觉得很难相信 |
[17:32] | Yeah, who am I kidding? I love compliments. | 对啊 我骗谁呢 我就爱听人夸 |
[17:36] | $12. | 12美元 |
[17:56] | I really don’t think you enjoyed that. | 我觉得你没有好好品 |
[17:57] | – I suggest sipping– – Last chance. | -建议你抿着喝 -最后问你一次 |
[18:00] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[18:06] | I’m sorry for what I did. | 我为自己的行为道歉 |
[18:08] | I don’t buy it. | 我才不买账 |
[18:10] | More importantly, I don’t give a shit. | 更重要的是 我也不在乎 |
[18:12] | I never wanted to hurt you. | 我没想伤害你 |
[18:15] | People who get violent get that way | 暴力的人所以暴力 |
[18:17] | because they can’t communicate. | 是因为不知道怎么交流 |
[18:22] | Your dad, | 你爸爸 |
[18:25] | I bet he felt shitty for doing what he did. | 我相信他那么做自己也不好受 |
[18:28] | I’m sure he wanted to apologize too. | 他肯定也想道歉 |
[18:32] | Sometimes pushing your kid away is just easier. | 有时把孩子推开更容易 |
[18:35] | Don’t stay mad at him too long, kiddo. | 别老是生他的气了 孩子 |
[18:40] | You’re leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[18:44] | That’s what you want, isn’t it? | 正如你所愿 对吧 |
[18:53] | What about your plan? | 那你的计划呢 |
[18:56] | Plan? | 计划 |
[18:58] | You’re the key to the whole thing. | 你是整件事的关键 |
[19:00] | Without you, there is no plan. | 没了你 计划也不存在了 |
[19:03] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[19:06] | It’s over? | 都结束了 |
[19:08] | Expect me to believe that? | 你指望我信吗 |
[19:14] | See you in another life. | 来世再见 |
[19:25] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[19:27] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[19:28] | Is it really happening? | 真的发生了吗 |
[19:30] | Fsociety finally over. | 去社会终于结束了 |
[19:33] | The recent glitch in the otherwise neat reality | 我这些年间创造出的现实世界 |
[19:35] | I created over the years. | 除最近这个故障外一切都好 |
[19:38] | I’ll never slip up like that again. | 我再也不会出那样的岔子了 |
[19:40] | I’m gonna be more normal now. | 我今后要更正常些 |
[19:42] | Maybe Shayla could even be my girlfriend. | 也许夏拉甚至可以做我的女友 |
[19:45] | I’ll go see those stupid Marvel movies with her. | 我可以和她一起去看那些傻逼漫威电影 |
[19:48] | I’ll join a gym. | 去健身房锻炼 |
[19:51] | I’ll heart things on Instagram. | 在图片分享上点赞 |
[19:53] | I’ll drink vanilla lattes. | 喝香草拿铁 |
[19:56] | I’m gonna lead a bug-free life from now on. | 从现在开始过上没有漏洞的生活 |
[19:59] | Anything to protect my perfect maze. | 为保护我的完美迷宫不惜一切 |
[20:08] | Hey, Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[20:11] | Is that dinner still on for tonight? | 今晚那个晚宴还举行吗 |
[20:14] | Um, yeah. Sure. | 是的 当然 |
[20:16] | Uh, you want to come? | 你想来吗 |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[20:26] | Can I bring my girlfriend? | 我能带上女友吗 |
[20:29] | You have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友啊 |
[20:32] | Well, I, uh, haven’t asked her yet, | 还没问过呢 |
[20:34] | but I will. | 但我会的 |
[20:37] | Hopefully she’ll say yes. | 希望她能答应 |
[20:40] | Uh, yeah. Sure. | 可以 当然 |
[20:43] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[20:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:58] | Was he drinking Starbucks? | 他是在喝星巴克吗 |
[21:15] | Are you still trying to rip that CD? | 你还没把那张CD播出来啊 |
[21:17] | Yeah, it’s all– it’s all scratched up. | 嗯 都划花了 |
[21:22] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[22:34] | My boss invited me to a dinner party at his place tonight. | 我老板邀请我今晚去他家赴晚宴 |
[22:39] | I thought you could come as my girlfriend. | 你愿不愿作为我的女朋友跟我一起去 |
[22:41] | What? | 什么 |
[22:43] | Are you actually asking me to be your girlfriend right now? | 你真是正在要我做你女朋友吗 |
[22:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:49] | Anyway, I need you. | 总之 我需要你 |
[22:50] | I’m not good in social situations like that. | 我不擅长处理这种社交场合 |
[22:55] | There is something seriously wrong with you. | 你真的很有毛病 |
[22:59] | I’m not gonna be used anymore. | 我不要再被你利用了 |
[23:01] | Why don’t you ask the girl from this morning, okay? | 你怎么不约今早那个女孩 |
[23:03] | She seems like she might want to go to some stupid, | 她看上去像是愿意跟你去什么 |
[23:05] | stuffy dinner party. | 无聊的破晚宴 |
[23:08] | You don’t actually know me. | 你并不了解我 |
[23:10] | All you know is that I’m the girl… | 你只知道我是… |
[23:12] | Of course I know Shayla. | 我当然了解夏拉 |
[23:14] | I hacked her email as soon as she moved in next door. | 她一搬进隔壁我就黑了她的电邮 |
[23:17] | With a simple phishing scam, | 只靠一次简单的网络钓鱼 |
[23:19] | I owned her password pretty easily. | 我就轻松拿到了她的密码 |
[23:20] | I’m not talking about the stuff you can find online. | 我不是说你能在网上找到的那些 |
[23:23] | I’m talking about the real me. | 我说的是真实的我 |
[23:27] | Tell me, then. | 那就告诉我吧 |
[23:30] | No. Forget it. | 不 算了 |
[23:33] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[23:58] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:02] | I just put all the elements… | 我就是把一些元素拼凑在了 |
[24:03] | – It’s beautiful. – Together. | -好美 -一起 |
[24:05] | I’ve never seen this before. | 这我从没见过 |
[24:07] | – She must– – Never posted online. | -她肯定… -从没发到网上 |
[24:08] | Um, I mean, a lot of them’s not– | 很多都… |
[24:10] | they’re not done. | 没完成呢 |
[24:12] | She’s got her own private maze too. | 她也有自己的私人迷宫 |
[24:15] | Took a lot of different pieces, | 用了很多不同的部分 |
[24:16] | um, from different things, | 从不同的东西上取来的 |
[24:18] | like from my photographs or drawings and– | 我的照片 画什么的 |
[24:24] | Like, there’s this one. | 看这个 |
[24:26] | Um, it’s really f—ing corny, | 挺老套的 |
[24:30] | but, like, it has everything– the kids and the… | 但上面什么都有 孩子什么的 |
[24:33] | Shayla’s bug was always elusive to me. | 夏拉的漏洞我一直捉摸不透 |
[24:36] | Maybe this was it. | 或许就是这个 |
[24:37] | Wanting normalcy but stuck in the outer fringes, | 渴望正常 却卡在边缘 |
[24:40] | not knowing how to participate. | 不知该如何参与进去 |
[24:43] | Just like me. | 就像我一样 |
[24:48] | Can I kiss you? | 我能吻你吗 |
[24:59] | Next time, don’t ask. | 下次别问了 |
[25:02] | It’s lame. | 太傻了 |
[25:05] | Bugs usually get a bad rap. | 漏洞一向名声不好 |
[25:07] | But sometimes… | 但有时候 |
[25:09] | Don’t let me down, okay? | 别让我失望 好吗 |
[25:11] | When a bug finally makes itself known, | 当一个漏洞终于显现 |
[25:15] | it can be exhilarating, | 也会让人兴奋 |
[25:18] | like you just unlocked something. | 就像你刚刚解锁了什么 |
[25:23] | A grand opportunity | 一个美好的机会 |
[25:24] | waiting to be taken advantage of. | 就等着你去利用 |
[25:35] | Mr. Wellick? | 威利克先生 |
[25:40] | What was your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[25:41] | Anwar. | 安瓦 |
[25:43] | I didn’t know you came to places like this. | 我不知道你也来这种地方 |
[25:45] | I don’t. | 我不来 |
[25:46] | What do you mean? You’re here now. | 什么意思 你不是来了吗 |
[25:51] | I’m here because you are. | 我来是因为你 |
[25:53] | What? Sorry, I don’t get it. | 什么 抱歉 我不懂 |
[25:56] | I think you’re beautiful. I want to take you home. | 我觉得你很美 我想带你回家 |
[26:01] | Wait, I thought you were married. | 等等 你不是结婚了吗 |
[26:05] | Because, after all, a bug’s only purpose, | 因为 毕竟 漏洞唯一的作用 |
[26:07] | its only reason for existence | 它存在的唯一原因 |
[26:10] | is to be a mistake that needs fixing, | 就是作为等待修补的错误 |
[26:13] | to help you right a wrong. | 帮你纠正错误 |
[26:16] | And what feels better than that? | 有什么比这感觉更棒的呢 |
[26:26] | So, Elliot, | 艾略特 |
[26:29] | do you think you should introduce us? | 你不介绍一下吗 |
[26:32] | Oh, um, Shayla, this is Angela and Ollie. | 夏拉 这是安吉拉和奥利 |
[26:39] | You, uh, you look lovely this evening. | 你今晚很美 |
[26:46] | What up, guys? | 好啊 伙计们 |
[26:47] | You just get here? | 你们才到吗 |
[26:49] | Nice suit. | 西装不错 |
[26:50] | Thanks, dude. | 谢了 伙计 |
[26:57] | – Shit. – What is up with you? | -该死 -你是怎么了 |
[27:00] | You’ve been fidgeting all night. | 你这一晚上都烦躁不安的 |
[27:02] | Maybe we should try the doorbell again. | 我们再按一次门铃吧 |
[27:11] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[27:13] | How long have you been standing out here? | 你们站多久了 |
[27:15] | The doorbell is broken. I should have warned you. | 门铃坏了 我该说一声的 |
[27:17] | Come in. I’m Harry, by the way. | 请进吧 我是哈利 |
[27:19] | – Angela. Nice to meet you. – Good to meet you. | -安吉拉 认识你很高兴 -认识你很高兴 |
[27:21] | Always nice to put a face… | 很高兴终于能对上 |
[27:22] | with an employee badge number, right? | 员工号和脸了 |
[27:25] | Ollie, how long have you guys been together? | 奥利 你们在一起多久了 |
[27:28] | – 2 1/2 years. – 2 years. | -两年半 -两年 |
[27:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:33] | Elliot, how long have you and Shayla been together? | 艾略特 你和夏拉在一起多久了 |
[27:37] | Well, uh, um, | 这个 |
[27:40] | j-just today. | 就今天才开始 |
[27:52] | Okay, enough grilling of the guests. | 好了 你审够客人了吧 |
[27:55] | Let’s check on the real grill, shall we? | 我们去看看烤炉吧 |
[27:57] | Elliot, I could use your help. | 艾略特 帮帮忙 |
[28:01] | So I have a confession. | 我要向你承认件事 |
[28:03] | I had the sys admins at the data center in Dulles | 我让杜勒斯数据中心的系统管理员 |
[28:06] | check that server again. | 又去看了一遍那个服务器 |
[28:08] | Gideon, what did you do? | 吉迪恩 你做了什么 |
[28:10] | Of course there was nothing. | 当然了 根本没找到什么 |
[28:13] | I have no idea what there was to even be suspicious about. | 我真不知道我为什么要起疑 |
[28:15] | I mean, what possible motivation would you have | 你会有什么动机 |
[28:18] | to do anything? I guess I was just being– | 去搞破坏 我大概只是… |
[28:20] | Gideon has to let this go. | 吉迪恩必须放手 |
[28:22] | If he comes near this hornet’s nest, | 如果他靠近这个马蜂窝 |
[28:23] | I’m not sure I can save him from it. | 我不知道我是不是能救下他 |
[28:25] | I have to kill any suspicion left. | 我得消除他任何的疑虑 |
[28:28] | You’ve been nothing but a hard worker for Allsafe, | 你在众安一直努力工作 |
[28:31] | so I apologize. | 所以 我道歉 |
[28:38] | After the conversation on the plane, | 我们在飞机上聊过之后 |
[28:40] | I knew what was at stake– the whole company. | 我认识到这关系到整个公司的命运 |
[28:44] | I was worried that the dat file I found wasn’t the right one. | 我担心我找到的dat文件并不是要紧的那个 |
[28:47] | I just didn’t | 我就是不想… |
[28:49] | want to get your hopes up in case I was wrong. | 让你抱有希望 以免是我错了 |
[28:53] | That’s why I didn’t tell you before the meeting. | 所以开会之前我并没跟你说 |
[29:04] | Shit. | 该死 |
[29:06] | I’m gonna have to let him hug me, aren’t I? | 我得让他抱我了 是吗 |
[29:15] | You’re such a brilliant engineer, Elliot, | 你真是个优秀的工程师 艾略特 |
[29:18] | and you should never doubt your skills | 你绝对不要怀疑自己的才华 |
[29:20] | no matter how much pressure I put on you. | 不管我给了你多大压力 |
[29:22] | And you certainly don’t have to keep anything from me. | 而且你更不用对我有所隐瞒 |
[29:25] | I care about you. | 我关心你 |
[29:44] | From the Mixed-up Files of Basil E. Frankweiler. | 《巴兹尔·弗兰维勒太太的混乱档案》 |
[29:48] | That’s where I got the idea, remember? | 我就是受了那个的启发 记得吗 |
[29:52] | I wanted to be Claudia Kincaid so bad. | 我是那么想做克劳迪娅·金凯德[书中人物] |
[29:57] | Even her name was cool. | 就连她的名字都那么酷 |
[30:03] | Remember we thought we were going to the Met, | 记得吗 我们以为我们去的是大都会博物馆 |
[30:08] | somehow we ended up at the Queens Museum instead? | 结果不知却怎么跑到了皇后区博物馆 |
[30:14] | No Google Maps back then. | 当时可没有谷歌地图 |
[30:19] | I loved running away with you. | 我喜欢跟你离家出走 |
[30:26] | Somehow when you’re eight, | 八岁的时候 |
[30:27] | running away can be fun. | 离家出走还挺好玩的 |
[30:31] | The normal life. | 正常生活 |
[30:33] | Smiles, dinner parties, | 说说笑笑 赴晚宴 |
[30:36] | childhood stories. | 童年回忆 |
[30:38] | I could get used to this, | 我可以习惯这样的生活 |
[30:40] | maybe even like it. | 甚至喜欢上它 |
[30:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:03] | Corp’s hacking scandal continues | …入侵丑闻仍在继续 |
[31:05] | with the release of these latest emails. | 现在又有大量电邮被放出 |
[31:06] | 遭窃电邮 被曝光 | |
[31:07] | Information stemming from the latest dump reveals | 根据最新遭披露的资料显示 |
[31:10] | that Terry Colby was one of three high-level executives | 泰瑞·科比与另外两位高管 |
[31:13] | involved in the cover-up of the widely publicized | 共同参与了掩盖广为人知的 |
[31:14] | 遭窃电邮 被曝光 | |
[31:16] | Washington Township toxic waste scandal. | 华盛顿镇有毒废料丑闻 |
[31:17] | 有毒废料 丑闻 | |
[31:18] | If these reports are true, | 如果这些报道属实 |
[31:20] | Colby may be facing more indictments. | 科比可能将面临更多指控 |
[31:22] | In the ensuing 24 months | 1993年曾有传闻 |
[31:24] | after the alleged toxic waste leak in 1993, | 称发生有毒废料泄露事件 随后两年中 |
[31:27] | 26 employees died from similar types of leukemia. | 有26名员工死于类型相似的白血病 |
[31:31] | Evil Corp, however, managed to get the class-action lawsuit | 然而邪恶公司却得以驳回了幸存受害者 |
[31:34] | filed against it by the surviving victims dismissed, | 提出的集体诉讼 |
[31:38] | claiming there was no direct evidence linking | 声称并无证据能表明 |
[31:40] | their factories to the diagnoses. | 其工厂与确诊病例有关 |
[31:43] | Now these emails indicate that Colby was in fact | 而如今泄露的邮件表明科比实际上 |
[31:46] | aware of the dangerous levels of toxicity | 了解毒物的危险程度 |
[31:48] | and kept it a secret as it | 却依然对此保密 因为 |
[31:50] | “Would not be cost-effective to retool | “即使可能面临诉讼 |
[31:53] | the current systems in place even if there are potential lawsuits.” | 重组现有系统仍是得不偿失” |
[31:58] | Mr. Colby was unavailable for comment, but his lawyer… | 科比先生不能对此作出回应 但其律师称 |
[32:01] | My perfect maze | 我的完美迷宫 |
[32:03] | crumbling before my eyes. | 在我眼前崩溃了 |
[32:05] | Data dump are further proof Colby was set up, | 数据公布进一步证明科比是遭到了陷害 |
[32:08] | but they didn’t indicate by whom. | 但他们并未指明是谁干的 |
[32:09] | There’s nothing to hide behind. | 我再无法隐藏了 |
[32:12] | I didn’t think it existed, but there it was. | 我还以为不存在 但确实有的 |
[32:14] | Is. | 现在有了 |
[32:17] | Mr. Robot finally found my bug. | 机器人先生终于找到了我的漏洞 |
[32:19] | Linking the waste levels in Washington Township | …将华盛顿镇废料量 |
[32:22] | to the victims’ illnesses. | 与受害者疾病关联起来 |
[32:24] | Legal analysts support the claim | 法律分析员支持这一说法 |
[32:26] | that there is not enough evidence… | 的确没有足够证据证明… |
[32:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[32:29] | That’s how my mom, um, and Elliot’s dad– | 我妈妈和艾略特的爸爸就是这么… |
[32:33] | – I have to go. – Wait, wait. | -我得走了 -等等 |
[32:34] | – Let me come with you. – No, I’d rather you didn’t. | -我跟你一起走吧 -不 还是别了 |
[32:36] | Evidence in the Washington Township scandal. | …华盛顿镇丑闻证据 |
[32:38] | Terry Colby remains under investigation | 泰瑞·科比仍在接受调查 |
[32:41] | for his alleged involvement with the… | 关于其在这件事中的… |
[32:44] | Dismissed because there was no evidence | …驳回…并无证据能 |
[32:46] | linking the waste levels in Washington Township… | 将华盛顿镇废料量… |
[32:48] | Evil Corp… | 邪恶公司 |
[32:50] | Don’t look so sad. | 别那么苦着脸 |
[32:53] | He did this to himself. | 他是自己作死 |
[32:54] | He gave in. He was a coward. | 他放弃了 他是个懦夫 |
[32:57] | He was weak and pathetic. | 他软弱 可悲 |
[33:00] | And in the end, that’s what killed your father. | 说到底 这才是害死你父亲的 |
[33:06] | Why are you crying? | 你为什么在哭 |
[33:08] | Don’t ask so many questions. | 别问那么多问题 |
[33:10] | I miss him. | 我想他 |
[33:12] | There’s no point to that. | 这毫无意义 |
[33:13] | But I do. | 但我就是想他 |
[33:16] | Then you’re just as weak as him. | 那你也跟他一样软弱 |
[33:19] | You’re not sad? | 你不难过吗 |
[33:21] | Why should I be? | 我凭什么 |
[33:24] | It’s a beautiful night. | 夜色多美 |
[33:27] | The weather is nice, | 天气也这么好 |
[33:29] | and I’m enjoying my cigarette. | 我在好好抽烟 |
[33:36] | The bug forces the software to adapt, | 漏洞逼迫软件去适应 |
[33:39] | evolve into something new because of it. | 因其存在而进化成新的东西 |
[33:42] | Work around it or work through it. | 要么绕过它 要么撑过去 |
[33:45] | No matter what, it changes. | 不管怎样 软件都得改变 |
[33:49] | It becomes something new. | 变成新的东西 |
[33:52] | The next version. | 新版本 |
[33:54] | The inevitable upgrade. | 不可避免的更新 |
[34:38] | You’re a strange creature. | 你真是个怪人 |
[34:41] | I’m just a businessman. | 我就是个生意人 |
[34:48] | And that’s about as clean as I’m gonna get it. | 我只能擦这么干净了 |
[34:51] | You have to do the rest in the shower. | 你去洗澡吧 |
[34:54] | I don’t mind being a little dirty. | 我不介意脏一点 |
[34:56] | I do. | 我介意 |
[36:17] | You should join me. | 你也来吧 |
[36:19] | Yeah, I’ll be there in a minute. | 嗯 就过去 |
[36:40] | I’m sorry that I ran off like that. | 抱歉我那样跑掉了 |
[36:43] | Did you talk to him? | 你跟他谈了吗 |
[36:44] | Nope. He wasn’t home. | 没有 他不在家 |
[36:46] | Well, I’m here. | 我在 |
[36:48] | I want to talk to you about everything, | 我乐意跟你谈谈 |
[36:50] | just not tonight, okay? | 但今晚不行 好吗 |
[36:52] | So you talk to him but not your own boyfriend? | 你愿意跟他谈 却不愿跟自己男友谈吗 |
[36:55] | It’s different, Ollie. | 这不一样 奥利 |
[36:56] | Both of our parents died because… | 我们都有亲人死于… |
[37:00] | That’s how we know each other. | 我们就是这么认识的 |
[37:04] | I really don’t want to talk about this right now. | 我现在真不想谈这个 |
[37:07] | What if I do? | 如果我想呢 |
[37:10] | What if you do what? | 想什么 |
[37:12] | Want to talk. | 想谈谈 |
[37:16] | About… | 关于 |
[37:19] | something. | 一件事 |
[37:24] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[37:29] | I have to tell you something. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[37:32] | I don’t know why you’re putting yourself through this. | 我真不知道你干吗要这么折磨自己 |
[37:35] | You don’t have to keep looking at it. | 你不用一直翻看的 |
[37:38] | All right? It meant nothing. | 这毫无意义 |
[37:43] | Okay, I know I sound like a broken record, | 我知道这话我说好多遍了 |
[37:44] | but I love you, and I want to be with you. | 但我爱的是你 我想跟你在一起 |
[37:46] | Stop speaking. | 别说话了 |
[37:52] | Just tell me what you need | 告诉我 要怎么样 |
[37:54] | in order for me to fix this, and I’ll do it. | 我才能弥补 我会做的 |
[38:03] | We need to break up. | 我们得分手 |
[38:06] | Angela, come on. | 安吉拉 别这样 |
[38:07] | What choice did you give me, Ollie? | 你还给我别的选择了吗 奥利 |
[38:09] | Look, I know I have a problem. | 我知道我有问题 |
[38:11] | I’m not denying that. | 我不否认 |
[38:11] | Well, maybe my problem is | 或许我的问题就是 |
[38:13] | I can’t be with a guy with your problem. | 我不能跟有你这种问题的人在一起 |
[38:18] | Where’s the CD? | CD在哪 |
[38:21] | It’s in my– in my bag. Why? | 在我包里 怎么了 |
[38:24] | He has my bank account, Ollie. | 他掌握了我的银行账户 奥利 |
[38:25] | – And my dad’s bank account. – How did they– | -还有我爸的银行账户 -怎么… |
[38:29] | Our accounts are linked because of my student loans. | 因为我的学生贷款 我们的账户是相连的 |
[38:31] | I used your laptop to access it. | 我用你的笔记本登录过 |
[38:33] | He has my dad’s social security, | 他拿到了我爸的社保信息 |
[38:35] | his credit card numbers, everything. | 他的信用卡密码 所有一切 |
[38:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:39] | Okay, that is bad, | 好吧 这可不妙 |
[38:40] | but I’m sure the cops will figure out a way– | 但警察肯定能… |
[38:42] | If we don’t do what this guy says | 如果你不照这人说的做 |
[38:44] | and we go to the cops, then he’s just going to sell | 而我们去找警察 他会把这些信息 |
[38:46] | our information to the highest bidder, | 卖给出价最高的人 |
[38:47] | and me and my dad are completely screwed. | 我和我爸爸就完全毁了 |
[38:50] | Do you have any idea how difficult it is | 你知道遭遇这样的 |
[38:52] | to come back from massive identity theft like this? | 严重身份盗窃 要恢复过来有多难吗 |
[38:56] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[39:04] | Angela, are you crazy? | 安吉拉 你疯了吗 |
[39:06] | No, we cannot just infect Allsafe’s network | 不 我们不能为此就 |
[39:09] | because of this. | 感染众安的网络 |
[39:10] | I’ll lose my job. | 我会丢了工作的 |
[39:13] | And there it is. | 说到点子上了 |
[39:23] | You’ll lose your job too, | 你也会丢工作的 |
[39:25] | if that matters. | 如果你在乎的话 |
[39:28] | Besides, even if we put the CD in, | 再说 即便我们照做 |
[39:32] | who says this guy won’t just do all this anyway? | 你怎么知道这人就不会还是卖掉信息呢 |
[39:47] | Hey, hey, come here. | 过来 |
[39:50] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[39:53] | We are going to figure this out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[39:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:03] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[40:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:07] | I’m just scared. | 我就是好怕 |
[40:10] | I don’t want to break up with you. | 我不想跟你分手的 |
[40:11] | I’m sorry that I said that. | 我不该那么说 |
[40:21] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[40:51] | This is admin, Dulles. | 这里是杜勒斯系统管理员 |
[40:52] | Yeah, hi, this is Gideon Goddard at Allsafe Security. | 我是众安安全的吉迪恩·戈达德 |
[40:56] | I need to talk to Sean Skyler about server CS30 again. | 我要再找下肖恩·斯凯勒谈谈CS30服务器 |
[40:59] | Hold please. I’ll transfer you. | 请稍等 我为您转接 |
[44:35] | Here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |