时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Steel Mountain. The hacker’s dilemma. | 钢山 黑客困境 |
[00:08] | What to do when a bunch of data you want to destroy | 你如何摧毁完全 |
[00:11] | is completely off the grid? | 不联网的数据 |
[00:14] | Hello, Evil Corp. We are fsociety. | 你好 邪恶公司 我们是去社会 |
[00:18] | Man of the hour. Take a curtsy. | 风云人物 行个屈膝礼吧 |
[00:21] | Dark Army? | 黑暗军团 |
[00:22] | They got no code. They hack for anyone: | 他们毫无准则 做任何人的雇佣黑客 |
[00:23] | terrorists, North Korea, Iran, Russia– | 恐怖分子 北朝 伊朗 俄国 |
[00:25] | Yo, yo, yo, yo, my album just dropped. | 走过路过不要错过 我的专辑出炉了 |
[00:27] | Please buy my CD. | 来买张CD吧 |
[00:28] | He has my bank account, Ollie. | 他掌握了我的银行账户 奥利 |
[00:30] | We cannot just infect Allsafe’s network because of this. | 我们不能为此就感染众安的网络 |
[00:34] | Can we please hear the plan? | 能说下计划吗 |
[00:36] | Where are we at with Steel Mountain? | 钢山那边现在进展如何 |
[00:38] | I know how to take out the backups without blowing up the pipeline. | 我知道要如何摧毁备份而不必炸管道了 |
[00:43] | What do normal people do when they get this sad? | 正常人难过的时候会做什么 |
[00:45] | They reach out to friends or family. | 大概是去找朋友家人吧 |
[00:48] | I do morphine. | 我嗑吗啡 |
[01:17] | There it is. | 就这些了 |
[01:18] | After all the searching, scraping, dusting, | 找 刮 碾了那么久 |
[01:21] | That’s all that’s left. | 就剩下这些了 |
[01:23] | One line. The last line. | 一条线 最后的一条 |
[01:26] | The consequences of busting Vera and meeting Mr. Robot, | 此时此刻 是揭发维拉 结识机器人先生 |
[01:29] | creating you–everything till now, this moment. | 创造你 以及所有一切的结果 |
[01:33] | I chose this. I chose all this. | 这是我的选择 是我选择了这一切 |
[01:40] | Data storage facilities like Steel Mountain– | 像钢山这样的数据存储中心 |
[01:43] | it’s linear-tape open standard 9. | 使用LTO-9存储标准 |
[01:46] | Temp value between 61 and 95. | 温度限制在16到35摄氏度 |
[01:50] | Iron oxide in mag tape– | 磁带上的氧化铁颗粒 |
[01:51] | it sticks to polyurethane with a binder. | 通过粘合剂固定在聚氨酯带基上 |
[02:01] | If hvac conditions surpass the ceiling 95 degrees, | 如果室温超过了35摄氏度上限 |
[02:05] | polyurethane adhesive mollifies and tape data is unreadable. | 聚氨酯胶粘剂软化松脱 数据将无法读取 |
[02:30] | This is what we’re doing. | 这就是我们要做的 |
[02:32] | This circuit board, if installed behind a thermostat, | 将这块电路板装在恒温器后 |
[02:35] | it lets us plant an asymmetric back door | 我们就能植入专用后门 |
[02:38] | then create a VPN in the Steel Mountain intranet. | 在钢山的专用网络上建立一个VPN |
[02:41] | Okay, we all know what a Raspberry Pi is. | 我们都知道树莓派[卡式计算机]是什么 |
[02:44] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[02:48] | He wants to hack Steel Mountain’s climate control system, | 他想黑进钢山的气候控制系统 |
[02:52] | raise the facility’s heat high enough to destroy all the tapes. | 升高整个中心的温度 毁掉所有磁带 |
[02:56] | And you think sticking this behind the thermostat will do all that? | 你认为把这玩意安在恒温器后就足够了吗 |
[03:01] | With the right software specifically designed. | 只要有专门设计的软件就行 |
[03:04] | I’ll pull up my research on the facility, | 我这就调出我对这个中心的研究 |
[03:05] | start targeting which thermostats are the most accessible. | 看看哪个恒温器最容易得手 |
[03:09] | Yeah, well, that’s all well and good, | 你们说得倒挺轻松 |
[03:10] | but we still gotta get in the damn joint. | 但还是得有人进入那破地方 |
[03:14] | There. Deep in the Adirondacks. | 就在这里 在阿迪朗达克山脉深处 |
[03:16] | In 145-plus acre former limestone mine. | 占地145英亩以上 以前是一个石灰矿井 |
[03:20] | 3-ton steel gates, 24/7 armed guards, | 3吨重的钢制大门 武装警卫全天候巡逻 |
[03:24] | closed circuit cameras, NOC staffing. | 闭路监控 还有网络运行中心工作人员 |
[03:28] | Sure you don’t want to just blow it up? | 真不想直接炸了吗 |
[03:35] | All we need is one security flaw. | 只要找到一个安保漏洞就行 |
[03:39] | Look at this place, man. It was built not to have any. | 你自己看看 就是建成零漏洞的 |
[03:44] | I see about… six walking around. | 我就看到…6个到处走的漏洞 |
[03:55] | You okay, man? | 你还好吗 |
[04:01] | What the hell? | 怎么个意思 |
[04:03] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[04:05] | We’re done, aren’t we? | 事说完了 不是吗 |
[04:08] | That was about the time the withdrawal started. | 戒断反应差不多该出现了 |
[04:11] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[04:16] | I know–I broke my own rule. | 我知道 我违反了自己的规则 |
[04:19] | But I have no suboxone. | 但我没有赛宝松 |
[04:21] | What I do have–clinical depression, social anxiety. | 我只有抑郁症 社交恐惧症 |
[04:25] | A day job, a night job, confusing relationships. | 白天上班 晚上接着忙 私人关系一团糟 |
[04:28] | Others depending on me. | 还有那些指望我的人 |
[04:30] | Taking down the largest corporation in the world. | 以及扳倒世界上最大的公司的目标 |
[04:34] | And I chose it all. | 都是我自己选的 |
[04:37] | This line has wanted to own me my whole life. | 我这辈子 这条线都在试图控制我 |
[04:40] | Biosynthesized in some lab in Mexico, packed into a pill, | 它们在墨西哥被生物合成出来 制成药片 |
[04:43] | shipped to the states where it was packaged | 再装箱运到美国 分拣包装 |
[04:45] | with a logo and taxed by the government, | 印上商标 政府再抽税 |
[04:48] | stolen by a bribed guard, sold to a Vera henchman, | 然后被受贿的警卫偷走 卖给了维拉的喽啰 |
[04:50] | then oversold to Shayla, and then to me. | 倒手给夏拉 然后再卖给我 |
[04:54] | It needs me just as much as I need it. | 它需要我 正如我需要它 |
[04:57] | The moment was destined, every choice bringing me | 这一刻是注定了的 每一个选择都推动着我 |
[04:59] | closer to this one line. | 向这条线迈进一步 |
[05:02] | This line. This last line. | 这条线 是最后的一条 |
[05:05] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:16] | Today will be the worst of it. | 今天会是最难受的一天 |
[05:18] | Get through the next couple days, and then I’ll be clean. | 熬过接下来的几天 我就彻底戒了 |
[05:40] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[06:15] | It’s me, open up. | 是我 快开门 |
[06:22] | I would have saved you the trip to the door | 我本不想劳您大驾给我开门 |
[06:23] | but you’re all, like, against me breaking in or whatever. | 但你又不希望我闯进来什么的 |
[06:31] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[06:32] | Romero got some clarity on your little plan | 你的小计划罗梅洛有了新看法 |
[06:34] | that’s gonna need your undivided. | 需要你亲自过去商量 |
[06:37] | – Okay, let’s go. – What’s going on with you? | -那好 我们走 -你这是怎么了 |
[06:40] | You look like shit. | 看着跟快死了似的 |
[06:43] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:55] | Look, man. This plan’s not gonna work. | 我跟你说 这个计划行不通的 |
[06:58] | Why? Why is that? | 为什么 |
[07:00] | I was doing recon on Steel Mountain. | 我对钢山进行侦查 |
[07:02] | Came up with a problem. A big, fat one. | 发现了个问题 大问题 |
[07:05] | Evil Corp’s upping their security protocol. | 邪恶公司正在升级他们的安保协议 |
[07:07] | If you ask me, it’s overkill, but it’s legit. | 要我说他们有点反应过度 但手段有效 |
[07:10] | I already told you, they have their vulnerabilities. | 我说过 他们不是无懈可击 |
[07:13] | So what happens after we hack the New York facility? | 我们黑了纽约的中心然后怎么办 |
[07:15] | Then we have to take a trip to Nashville, | 然后我们还得去一趟纳什维尔 |
[07:17] | then Colorado, then San Jose, | 然后再去科罗拉多 去圣何塞 |
[07:21] | then goddamn Tallahassee. | 然后再去该死的塔拉哈西 |
[07:24] | Ugh, this looks real bad. Real bad. | 这可不妙 大事不妙 |
[07:27] | They are physically copying then shipping | 他们准备把所有数据的模拟备份 |
[07:29] | all the analog backups. | 复制转运到各地 |
[07:31] | Five big-ass fortress-like redundancies across the country. | 全国各地五个规模极大安保极严的后备中心 |
[07:34] | Now maybe–and it was always a big maybe– | 假如 我只是说假如 |
[07:37] | we get into one, but no way we get into all of them. | 我们能成功潜入一个 也不可能都能闯进去 |
[07:40] | The minute we fry one facility, | 我们刚刚烧糊了其中一个 |
[07:41] | they’ll patch every climate control system they own. | 他们就会立即升级其它所有中心的温控 |
[07:45] | No matter how you slice it, the plan is DOA. | 不管你用什么手段 这个计划都行不通 |
[07:47] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪得到的消息 |
[07:49] | What the hell do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[07:50] | We’re still in Evil Corp’s network. | 我们还在邪恶公司的网络里呢 |
[07:54] | Shit. | 该死 |
[07:56] | This is what Tyrell was talking about. | 提利尔说的就是这个 |
[07:59] | What’d you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[08:01] | Tyrell? As in Tyrell Wellick? | 提利尔 那个提利尔·威利克 |
[08:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:07] | Since when did you and the goddamn CTO | 你什么时候和邪恶公司的首席技术官 |
[08:09] | of Evil Corp become, what, chums? | 成了好哥们了 |
[08:13] | Says this isn’t happening till April 1st. | 他说4月1日才会进行升级 |
[08:16] | It’s only the 29th. | 今天是29号 |
[08:20] | We still got a few days. | 我们还有几天 |
[08:22] | We have time. | 还有时间 |
[08:24] | All their tapes are still in the New York facility. | 所有的磁带还都存在纽约的中心里 |
[08:27] | Just means we go up today. | 也就是说 我们今天就得行动 |
[08:34] | We’re nowhere close to being ready. | 但我们根本没准备好 |
[08:36] | Well, I’ve already downloaded all the necessary PDFs of the floor plans | 我已经下载好了所需的楼层平面图 |
[08:40] | to target the thermostats. | 来定位目标恒温器 |
[08:42] | It will require some planning, | 得好好计划一下 |
[08:43] | But nothing I can’t do in the car. | 但我在车上就能搞定 |
[08:45] | It shouldn’t take me long to own the facility’s scada network. | 我应该很快就能控制那里的监控和数据采集网络 |
[08:48] | Especially with some help. | 尤其有人帮忙的话 |
[08:50] | You guys hit the road | 你们去实地 |
[08:51] | while Trenton helps me finish the distro. | 特伦顿帮我完成软件部署 |
[08:54] | We’ll double-time it. | 我们会加速完成的 |
[08:55] | You can get it off the FTP server as soon as you get there. | 你们一到那里就能从FTP服务器上下载了 |
[08:58] | What about China? | 中国那边怎么办 |
[08:59] | We’d have to execute the hack before Tuesday. | 周二之前我们就得完成入侵 |
[09:01] | Don’t worry about China. | 不用担心中国那边 |
[09:03] | I’ll hit up my Dark Army contact as soon as you take off. | 你们一走我就联系我黑暗军团的联络人 |
[09:06] | Oh, you just gonna hit up | 你就这样”联系” |
[09:07] | the world’s most dangerous hacker crew? | 世界上最危险的黑客团体吗 |
[09:13] | Ya’ll have gone and misplaced your collective minds. | 你们是集体失心疯了 |
[09:16] | We’ve been planning this for months. | 这事我们计划了几个月了 |
[09:18] | Now we’re gonna go up on a lark just ’cause he said so? | 现在我们就凭他一句话 就说走就走吗 |
[09:20] | This plan is shit. | 这计划太烂了 |
[09:23] | The plan will work. | 这计划会成功的 |
[09:25] | And once we’re actually there, | 等我们到了那里 |
[09:27] | I still need to prep the social engineering, | 我还需要准备社交工程 |
[09:29] | plus we have no idea who physically’s gonna go in. | 而且我们还不知道具体谁进去 |
[09:37] | It’s my plan. I’ll go in. | 这是我的计划 我进去 |
[09:40] | Look, man, you… | 听着 伙计 你… |
[09:43] | You might be able to hide it from these nerds, | 你也许能瞒过这些呆子 |
[09:45] | but I know a junkie when I see one. | 但我一眼就能认出瘾君子 |
[09:47] | In your condition, you ain’t gonna do Jack or Jill | 你这种状态什么也做不了 |
[09:49] | except puke your brains out | 只会狂吐不止 |
[09:51] | or give hand jobs for another high. | 或者给人打飞机 换毒品来爽一把 |
[09:53] | Like you said, | 就像你之前说的 |
[09:54] | in three days, one Steel Mountain becomes five. | 三天之后 一个钢山就会变成五个 |
[09:56] | That’s no good for any plan. | 那样任何计划都行不通了 |
[10:02] | Something ain’t right about this guy. | 这家伙不太对劲 |
[10:04] | Yeah, well. He’s gotten us this far. | 是啊 但他都领着我们走到这一步了 |
[10:08] | Still, I don’t trust him. | 就算这样 我还是不信任他 |
[10:09] | Well, it’s not about trust, remember? | 这和信任无关 记得吗 |
[10:18] | Thank you, mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[10:25] | – There it is. – All right. | -给你 -好的 |
[10:28] | Come to daddy. | 到爸爸这儿来 |
[11:02] | Yo, man. | 伙计 |
[11:05] | You gonna say anything about this? | 你不发表下意见吗 |
[11:09] | What’s there to say? | 有什么好说的 |
[11:09] | You seem to have everything under control. | 看起来一切都在你掌控之中 |
[11:12] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[11:17] | This isn’t my operation. | 这不是我的行动 |
[11:31] | I told you before. | 我之前就告诉过你了 |
[11:33] | You’re the key to the whole thing. | 你是整件事的关键 |
[11:36] | You’re the only force of nature at play here. | 你是这里唯一的自然之力 |
[11:50] | There’s a saying. | 有这么一种说法 |
[11:54] | The devil’s at his strongest | 魔鬼最强之时 |
[11:55] | while we’re looking the other way, | 就是我们不闻不问之时 |
[11:57] | like a program running in the background silently, | 就像我们忙其他事的时候 |
[12:00] | while we’re busy doing other shit. | 在后台默默运行的程序 |
[12:04] | Daemons, they call them. | 后台程序 是这么称呼的 |
[12:06] | They perform action without user interaction. | 它们无需用户操作就能运行 |
[12:09] | Monitoring, logging, notifications. | 监视 记录 通知 |
[12:13] | Primal urges, | 原始的冲动 |
[12:15] | repressed memories, | 被压抑的记忆 |
[12:16] | unconscious habits. | 不自觉的习惯 |
[12:18] | They’re always there, always active. | 它们一直都在 一直处于活跃状态 |
[12:22] | We can try to be right, | 我们可以试着行善 |
[12:23] | we can try to be good, | 我们可以试着做好人 |
[12:25] | we can try to make a difference, | 我们可以试着发挥影响 |
[12:27] | but it’s all bullshit. | 但这都是无用功 |
[12:29] | ‘Cause intentions are irrelevant. | 因为意图是无关紧要的 |
[12:31] | They don’t drive us. Daemons do. | 它们无法驱使我们 后台程序却可以 |
[12:34] | And me? I’ve got more than most. | 至于我 我的后台程序比大部分人都多 |
[12:41] | I just need to rest a minute, okay? I’ll be fine. | 我只是需要休息一下 我会没事的 |
[12:44] | Bullshit–a couple hours, | 放屁 再过几个小时 |
[12:45] | you’ll wish you felt as shitty as you do right now. | 你只会比现在更难受 |
[12:48] | Wait till the convulsions start. | 等会儿你惊厥发作 |
[12:50] | Full body pains, leaking from everywhere, then– | 你会全身疼痛 又尿又吐 然后… |
[12:53] | Hypersensitivity to brightness and sound. | 会对光线和声音格外敏感 |
[12:55] | After that, overwhelming paranoia | 再之后是高度妄想 |
[12:57] | followed by the darkest of depressions. | 然后就将陷入抑郁的阴霾 |
[12:59] | Symptoms may persist for two weeks, | 这些症状可能会持续两周 |
[13:01] | assuming I last that long. | 如果我能撑那么久的话 |
[13:04] | Yeah, I know what’s in store. | 我知道等着我的是什么 |
[13:06] | Romero may have a point. | 罗梅洛说得没错 |
[13:07] | You’re not gonna be good for anything till you kick this. | 你挨过去之前 什么都做不了 |
[13:13] | I…It burns. | 烧得慌 |
[13:18] | Don’t be mad at me. | 不要生我的气 |
[13:19] | I know I slipped, but I’m about to change the world. | 我是犯了错 但我马上就要改变世界了 |
[13:23] | I’m about to change the world. | 我马上就要改变世界了 |
[13:51] | Shit. | 该死 |
[13:54] | Mm, that is the way I like to get up in the morning. | 我就喜欢早上这样醒来 |
[13:58] | Screw coffee or breakfast in bed. | 在床上喝咖啡吃早餐算什么 |
[14:02] | The first thing I could see every day | 如果我每天最先看到的 |
[14:03] | is that sweet butt of yours. | 是你的性感小屁屁 |
[14:05] | I’d be the happiest dude in the city. | 那我就是这里最幸福的人了 |
[14:09] | Are you going somewhere, babe? | 你要出门吗 宝贝 |
[14:10] | Yeah, um, I’m gonna meet my dad for brunch. | 嗯 我要去和我爸吃早午餐 |
[14:13] | What? No, babe. | 什么 别去啊 |
[14:14] | I was gonna take you to brunch. | 我想带你去吃早午餐的 |
[14:16] | I mean, I know that things are, like, okay | 我知道咱俩现在的关系 |
[14:20] | between us right now, but I’m–I’m not | 还算可以 但我不会 |
[14:22] | gonna let myself off easy, all right? | 就这么轻易原谅自己的 |
[14:25] | You will be wined, and you will be dined | 我会一直让你吃香的喝辣的 |
[14:27] | until I feel I’ve gotten myself out of the doghouse. | 直到我觉得自己已经重获青睐了 |
[14:31] | Well, we can do something tonight, then. | 那咱们今晚去做点什么吧 |
[14:33] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[14:35] | – Okay. – No. | -好了 -别嘛 |
[14:43] | Is Elliot around? I tried texting him. | 艾略特在吗 我给他发过短信 |
[14:45] | Uh, he didn’t text me back. | 但他没回我 |
[14:47] | Yeah, he’s gone for the day, | 他今天不在 |
[14:48] | which is why I’m on Flipper duty. | 所以我才要照顾小鳍 |
[14:52] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[14:53] | Shit if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[14:54] | I mean, I don’t ask details, | 我从不过问细节 |
[14:55] | but he only ever tells me what he wants anyway, right? | 再说他也只会告诉我他想说的 |
[14:59] | And I’ll tell him you stopped by. | 我会告诉他你来过 |
[15:06] | Do you want to walk with us? | 要不要跟我们一起去 |
[15:10] | Flipper loves an audience when she pees. | 小鳍尿尿的时候最喜欢有人看了 |
[15:16] | Sure. Yeah. I gotta… | 好啊 反正我 |
[15:18] | head back towards the subway anyway. | 也得走回地铁站 |
[15:21] | Oh, we don’t plan our path. | 我们从来不计划路线的 |
[15:22] | I mean, we just kind of wing it and see where the moment takes us. | 我们都是随便逛逛 随心情走 |
[15:26] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[15:28] | Come on, before she bursts. | 走啦 要不她要喷发了 |
[15:36] | Maybe this was all intentional. | 或许这都是有意的 |
[15:38] | My subconscious, running in the background, | 我的潜意识正在后台运转 |
[15:40] | making me doubt what I got everyone else to believe in. | 使我怀疑我哄别人相信的东西 |
[15:44] | Turning me into the physical manifestation of my fear | 让我变成自己所惧怕事物的实体体现 |
[15:47] | of being a… | 也就是… |
[15:47] | Goddamn waste. | 废物 |
[15:49] | Just give him a night to recover, okay? | 给他一晚来恢复 好吧 |
[15:50] | – We still have tomorrow. – This shit’ll last a week. | -明天也来得及 -这状态得持续一周 |
[15:53] | And I refuse to waste my time playing nurse. | 我才不想浪费时间照顾病人 |
[15:55] | We gotta get back, regroup, start devising a plan b. | 我们得回去重新部署 考虑后备计划 |
[16:00] | The rabbit is in the administration system. | 兔子进入管理系统了 |
[16:01] | – Send a flu shot. – Rabbit, flu shot… | -来一剂流感疫苗 -兔子 流感疫苗 |
[16:04] | – Someone talk to me. – A rabbit replicates | -有人吗 请回答 -兔子在自我复制 |
[16:06] | till it overloads a file, then it spreads like cancer. | 直到文件超载 之后会癌症一样传播 |
[16:10] | Cancer? | 癌症 |
[16:10] | Hollywood hacker bullshit. | 好莱坞式的黑客臆想 |
[16:12] | I been in this game 27 years. | 我干这行27年了 |
[16:13] | Not once have I ever come across an animated singing virus. | 从来没遇到过动画音乐病毒 |
[16:17] | I have yet to fly through a Tron city directory structure. | 我也没见过特隆城那样的文件夹结构 |
[16:20] | I bet you right now some writer’s working hard on a TV show | 我敢打赌 现在肯定有编剧在努力写一部电视剧 |
[16:23] | that’ll mess up this generation’s idea of hacker culture. | 把这一代黑客文化的概念乱搞一通 |
[17:02] | All you had to do is ask, klepto. | 可以直接找我要嘛 小偷 |
[17:06] | I’ve updated the FTP. | 我更新了FTP |
[17:08] | All the files are ready. | 文件都准备好了 |
[17:09] | – I’ve created… – Any word from the road? | -我创建了… -他们有消息吗 |
[17:13] | Jesus, it’s been a full 24 hours. | 天哪 已经足足24小时了 |
[17:15] | Where the hell could they be? | 他们能去哪呢 |
[17:18] | Got any Advil? | 有止痛药吗 |
[17:24] | I’m guessing you didn’t make contact. | 你没去联系中国那边喽 |
[17:26] | Nope. | 没有 |
[17:28] | Perhaps this plan was a little too ambitious. | 可能这个计划太大了 |
[17:31] | We’ll wait until the rest of them get back | 我们先等其他人回来 |
[17:33] | and then reevaluate. | 然后重新评估情况 |
[17:34] | Sitting here helpless while we crash and burn? | 无能为力地坐在这儿 等着完蛋吗 |
[17:36] | Not my speed. | 不是我的风格 |
[17:38] | Even if they hack into steel mountain, | 即使他们黑进了钢山 |
[17:39] | we need to hit China’s data centers simultaneously. | 我们也要同时攻击中国的数据中心 |
[17:42] | If the Dark Army isn’t compliant, | 如果黑暗军团不照做 |
[17:43] | then there’s not much we can do. | 那我们也无能为力 |
[17:48] | God… Shit! | 天…该死 |
[17:51] | I got so wasted, I forgot it’s Sunday. | 我喝大了 都忘了今天是周日 |
[17:53] | I know where my guy will be. | 我知道我的人在哪 |
[17:55] | Is that wise? | 这样好吗 |
[17:56] | Those guys aren’t known for being the most understanding. | 这些人可不怎么体谅人 |
[17:59] | I’m assuming if he wanted contact– | 如果他想联系我们 |
[18:01] | What about what I want? | 现在是我想联系他们 |
[18:05] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[18:07] | No, thank you. | 不必了 |
[18:09] | You stick around, wait for the boys to FTP it. | 你待在这儿 等他们上FTP |
[18:19] | Hey, Trenton. | 特伦顿 |
[18:38] | Here. | 给你 |
[18:42] | – What is this? – Come on, they’re my last two. | -这是什么 -就这最后两颗了 |
[18:47] | Is this ecstasy? | 是摇头丸吗 |
[18:48] | No, it’s clarity. | 不是 是”明白药” |
[18:50] | It’ll help you see past whatever’s bringing you down. | 能让你看明白你现在的烦恼 |
[18:54] | I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be rude. | 抱歉 我不想无礼 |
[18:56] | I…don’t do drugs. | 但我不吸毒 |
[18:59] | I mean, I-I smoke weed– | 我是抽点大麻 |
[19:00] | Well, sorry, but there’s no take-backs, so… | 抱歉 但是不能还给我 |
[19:03] | Besides, don’t you want to figure your shit out? | 再说 难道你不想想明白你的心事吗 |
[19:08] | For me, sometimes when I’m going through something, | 有时候 如果我遇到什么难事 |
[19:10] | just gotta–I don’t know. | 我就…怎么说呢 |
[19:13] | Forget about it for a little while. | 先忘却它一阵子 |
[19:55] | Are you seriously drinking a goddamn sparkling water right now? | 你不是真在喝气泡水吧 |
[19:59] | If you weren’t wearing my scarf, I’d kick your ass. | 要不是你系着我的围巾 我就揍你了 |
[20:05] | I think we should go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[20:08] | Trust me–he’s here every Sunday, okay? | 相信我 他每周日都来这儿 |
[20:11] | He’ll show. | 他会来的 |
[20:19] | Jesus Christ, Romero. What are we gonna do? | 天啊 罗梅洛 我们该怎么办 |
[20:21] | We dump him at a hospital, | 我们把他扔到哪家医院 |
[20:23] | come up with an alternative course of action. | 再想其他办法 |
[20:25] | That’s our only option. | 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[20:26] | No. No hospital. | 不行 不能去医院 |
[20:28] | Then we split. Screw it. | 那我们就走人 管他呢 |
[20:30] | I mean, you say it all the time yourself, | 你自己也总这么说 |
[20:31] | there’s casualties in every revolution. | 每次革命都要流血牺牲 |
[20:33] | All that matters is the end result. | 只有结果是最重要的 |
[20:35] | We got no time to haul dead weight. | 我们没时间带着累赘 |
[20:37] | Fine! You wanna leave, leave. | 好吧 你想走 走吧 |
[20:42] | Screw this, man. | 去你的 |
[21:01] | I need a hit. | 我得嗑一发 |
[21:02] | I’ll be better. | 我会好起来的 |
[21:04] | Just to get me through this. | 让我挺过去就行 |
[21:05] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你那么做 |
[21:09] | One hit. | 就嗑一发 |
[21:11] | You know, just to get me back on the road. | 能让我重新上路就行 |
[21:14] | We don’t have time. This… | 我们没时间了 |
[21:16] | needs to happen now. | 我们得马上行动 |
[21:20] | One hit. | 就一发 |
[21:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:40] | Excuse me, fella. | 打扰一下 伙计 |
[21:42] | You lookin’ for something? | 你们在找什么吗 |
[21:44] | He could really use a helping hand. | 他需要点帮助 |
[21:47] | Yeah, okay, he can go in. But only him. | 好吧 他可以进去 但只能他一人进去 |
[21:50] | Uh, no can do. I gotta come with. | 不行 我也得进去 |
[21:52] | Only if you’re partaking, otherwise he goes it alone. | 除非你也嗑 否则就只有他能进去 |
[22:00] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[22:02] | 30. | 30块 |
[22:04] | 30. | 30块 |
[22:08] | The guy in the house will set you up right. | 屋里的人会照顾你的 |
[22:11] | Long as he doesn’t kill you. | 只要他不杀你的话 |
[22:16] | All right, look, the minute you’re done… | 听着 你一嗑完 |
[22:19] | you leave. | 就马上走 |
[22:21] | You don’t look at anyone. You don’t talk to anyone. | 你不许看任何人 也不许跟任何人说话 |
[22:24] | You take care of business and you get out. | 你办完了事 就出来 |
[22:28] | Nod if you understand. | 明白就点点头 |
[23:01] | You want? | 想要吗 |
[23:06] | Big eyes. | 大眼睛 |
[23:11] | It’s all good, man. Go on. | 没事的 哥们 来吧 |
[23:14] | I just… | 我只是… |
[23:15] | I need morphine. Pills. | 我需要吗啡 片剂 |
[23:17] | No, man. | 没办法 |
[23:19] | This is all we got right here. | 我们这里只有这个 |
[23:21] | It’s better. | 这个更好 |
[23:24] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:30] | Go on. | 拿着吧 |
[23:31] | There you go. There you go. | 这就对了 这就对了 |
[23:34] | I’ll help. | 我帮你 |
[23:37] | It’ll be okay. I’ll help. | 没事的 我帮你 |
[23:47] | Have I sunk this low? | 我都堕落到这个地步了吗 |
[23:49] | What must you think of me? | 你会怎么想我啊 |
[23:51] | Is it spring? Election year? | 现在是春天了吗 大选年 |
[23:54] | Shall I hibernate? | 我该冬眠吗 |
[23:56] | Did we meet? In money we trust. | 我们见过吗 我们信任金钱 |
[23:59] | No, I created– stop. | 不对 我创造了…停下 |
[24:03] | I can’t control thoughts. I need this. | 我无法控制思绪 我需要这个 |
[24:07] | I know I promised my last line, but… | 我知道我保证过那是最后一条 但是… |
[24:16] | That’s right. | 好了吧 |
[24:23] | Greedy bitch! | 不要脸的 |
[24:39] | Shit, man– | 该死 |
[24:45] | Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, | 周三 周四 周五 |
[24:46] | here’s that seven-day forecast for the tri-state area. | 以下是三州地区的七日预报 |
[24:49] | Lots of clouds today, but mostly sunny through Thursday | 今日多云 但周四基本晴朗 |
[24:52] | with temperatures in the mid to the upper 80s. | 气温偏高 可达26度多 |
[24:54] | And you will notice that the humidity will be a tad uncomfortable. | 并且湿度会稍稍使人感到不适 |
[25:00] | Dear brothers and sisters, | 亲爱的兄弟姐妹们 |
[25:01] | now is the time to open your eyes. | 现在该睁开眼睛了 |
[25:04] | If you have not yet woken up to the reality of | 如果你尚未觉醒 看清现实中 |
[25:06] | profiteering and enslavement we’ve been warning you about, | 我们所指出的不正当牟利和奴役 |
[25:09] | I hope you realize you are fast running out of time. | 希望你明白 你很快就要没时间了 |
[25:12] | The governments of the world and their corporate masters | 世界各国的政府和其大公司主人 |
[25:15] | do not want us to speak. | 不希望我们发声 |
[25:17] | Why? Because we unlock truths. | 为什么 因为我们挖掘真相 |
[25:19] | We expose villains. We exorcize demons. | 我们曝光恶人 我们处决恶魔 |
[25:22] | Citizens of the world, we are here to help. | 世界公民们 我们是来帮忙的 |
[25:25] | If you have any interest in waking from your slumber, | 如果你们想从沉睡中苏醒 |
[25:28] | in retrieving lost, damaged, or stolen memory, | 想找回遗失 受损或被盗取的记忆 |
[25:31] | we are here for you. | 那我们会帮忙 |
[25:32] | We have your back. We are fsociety. | 我们会照顾你 我们是去社会 |
[26:05] | What’s it open? | 这是打开什么的 |
[26:10] | It belongs to you now. | 现在归你了 |
[26:12] | Made in the orient. | 远东制造 |
[26:15] | Made just for your head. | 专为你的脑袋打造的 |
[26:22] | Now, find your monster, then turn the key. | 找到你的怪物 转动钥匙 |
[26:25] | But first… | 但首先 |
[26:26] | a word from our corporate overlords! | 我们的公司财阀有话要说 |
[26:31] | If you see our logo, that means you can rest assured | 如果您看到了我们的标志 那代表您可以放心 |
[26:34] | that you’re buying the best food, | 您正在购买最优质的食品 |
[26:36] | clothing, shelter, | 衣物 居所 |
[26:37] | transportation, hygiene, electronics, | 交通工具 卫生设施 电器 |
[26:39] | and life’s necessities that money can buy. | 以及其他生活必需品 |
[27:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:33] | Hello, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[27:36] | But we’re not friends. | 但我们不是朋友 |
[27:41] | Can you tell me what happened to that house? | 能告诉我这房子怎么了吗 |
[27:46] | First can you tell me? What’s your monster? | 你先告诉我 你的怪物是什么 |
[27:55] | I think you dropped this. | 这是你掉的吧 |
[28:27] | Don’t be shy now. | 别害羞嘛 |
[28:30] | You can come closer. | 靠近点 |
[28:39] | Unsettling, I know. | 我知道 令人不安 |
[28:42] | Your pet beta fish chatting you up. | 你的宠物鱼居然在跟你说话 |
[28:45] | But time’s money, Elliot. | 但时间是金钱 艾略特 |
[28:47] | You need something? | 你想要什么吗 |
[28:50] | Your water– does it need changing? | 水需要换了吗 |
[28:52] | When you live in a fishbowl, ain’t no such thing as change. | 生活在鱼缸里 根本就没什么”变”可言 |
[28:56] | My entire life’s been spent in this thing. | 我这辈子一直待在这里面 |
[28:58] | My whole world’s on your side table. | 我的整个世界就在你小桌上 |
[29:01] | I look around– same shit, different day. | 我环顾四周 每一天都一样 |
[29:05] | The lighting, the furniture. | 灯光 家具 |
[29:06] | Even the sounds– always the same. | 甚至声音 总是一样的 |
[29:09] | I’m on a loop, | 我处于循环之中 |
[29:11] | and it won’t stop unless my life does. | 除非我死去 循环无法停止 |
[29:14] | I’m exhausted with this world. | 我受够了这世界 |
[29:18] | What can I do? I wanna help. | 我能做什么 我想帮忙 |
[29:20] | I think it’s pretty obvious. | 我觉得这很明显吧 |
[29:21] | There’s really only one thing you can do | 你也就只能为一只鱼缸里的 |
[29:23] | for a brother in a fishbowl. | 黑鱼做一件事 |
[29:26] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[29:28] | Move him to a goddamn window! | 把他搬到窗边 |
[29:46] | Angela, he’s my friend. | 安吉拉 他是我的朋友啊 |
[29:50] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[29:51] | And he’s delicious. | 他很好吃 |
[29:57] | Here. | 来 |
[30:07] | Eat this. | 吃下去 |
[30:08] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[30:21] | It’s piping hot, so consume with caution. | 非常烫 吃的时候请小心 |
[30:24] | Pop’s famous raspberry pie. Enjoy. | 爸爸著名的树莓派 慢用 |
[30:46] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[30:48] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[30:49] | Yes, Elliot, I do. | 我愿意 艾略特 |
[30:54] | Elliot, I do! | 艾略特 我愿意 |
[30:56] | I do! | 我愿意 |
[31:48] | Those people in there… | 刚刚那些人 |
[31:53] | I just told them what they wanted to hear. | 我只是说了他们想听的 |
[31:59] | You’re not gonna do it, are you? | 你不会那么做的 是吧 |
[32:03] | Change the world. | 改变世界 |
[32:06] | Figures. You were only born a month ago. | 猜到了 你才一个月大 |
[32:11] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕 |
[32:15] | Afraid of your monster. | 害怕你的怪物 |
[32:18] | Do you even know what it is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[32:25] | It doesn’t fit. | 不配套 |
[32:33] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[32:36] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这还不明显吗 |
[32:40] | You’re not Elliot. | 你不是艾略特 |
[32:43] | You’re the– | 你是… |
[32:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[32:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[33:14] | Am I still alone? | 我还是一个人吗 |
[33:16] | Is this the face of my only friend? | 这是我唯一的朋友的脸孔吗 |
[33:18] | Are you my monster? | 你是我的怪物吗 |
[33:23] | I am here. You are alone. | 我在这儿 你是一个人 |
[33:40] | They all left. | 他们都走了 |
[33:44] | They all left. | 他们都走了 |
[33:53] | I’m alone. | 我是一个人 |
[33:58] | I’m alone. | 我是一个人 |
[34:01] | I’m alone. | 我是一个人 |
[34:04] | No, you’re not. | 不 不是的 |
[34:12] | I’m not going anywhere, kiddo. | 我哪都不会去的 孩子 |
[34:16] | We’re in this to the end. | 我们会一起走到底 |
[34:30] | Maybe you should just walk. Ballet seems out of your skill set. | 你还是好好走路吧 你似乎不太会跳芭蕾 |
[34:33] | What? Screw you, young’un! | 什么 去你的 小丫头 |
[34:36] | This bitch can plie with the best of ’em. | 老子的曲膝不比任何人差 |
[34:38] | You know, when I’m not bangin’ on a keyboard, | 我没忙着敲键盘的时候 |
[34:40] | I’m schooling classmates with moves like this! | 我就在教同学这样的舞步 |
[34:44] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[34:47] | Good lookin’ out. | 多谢搭救 |
[35:00] | I’m sorry he never came. | 很遗憾他没来 |
[35:07] | Let’s–let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[35:09] | I am a menace to society! | 我是社会祸害 |
[35:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:19] | – Wait, where are you going? – It’s him. | -等等 你去哪 -是他 |
[35:58] | Phone. Now! | 手机 马上拿来 |
[36:01] | Come on. | 给他 |
[36:28] | Why am I still out? | 我怎么还在外面 |
[36:31] | I have to be at work – in four hours! | 再过4小时 我就得去上班了 |
[36:36] | There’s a lot I’m gonna miss about this gig. | 我会十分怀念这份工作的 |
[36:40] | What are you gonna do for money now? | 你今后要怎么挣钱啊 |
[36:43] | Oh, you know. Just be a hottie waitress. | 就是…去做个性感服务员呗 |
[36:46] | I’m, uh– oh, thank you. | 我…谢谢 |
[36:48] | Glad you liked it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[36:51] | Although I am glad I got in one last hurrah | 不过我很高兴打工挣钱之前 |
[36:53] | before going all corporate. | 还能再这么玩一次 |
[36:56] | You’re not worried? | 你不担心吗 |
[36:58] | Worried about what? | 担心什么 |
[37:00] | I don’t know. | 我说不清 |
[37:01] | I always get worried before starting a new job. | 开始新工作之前我总会很担心 |
[37:04] | No. I am definitely not worried. | 不 我绝对不担心 |
[37:08] | Worry’s a waste of time. | 担心是浪费时间 |
[37:09] | I mean, shit didn’t work out at one job, so I got another. | 这份工作不合适 我就另找一份 |
[37:12] | That’s all! | 就这样 |
[37:16] | You worry a lot, don’t you? | 你经常担心 是吧 |
[37:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:49] | Look in the mirror. | 看镜子 |
[37:55] | See that badass bitch? | 看到那个狠角色了吗 |
[37:59] | That’s the only person you should ever worry about. | 她是你这辈子唯一该担心的人 |
[38:34] | Do you know how hard it’s been for me to find you? | 你知道我找你找得多辛苦吗 |
[38:40] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:41] | Yo, you need to chill. | 你冷静点 |
[38:44] | Go to hell, asshole! | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[38:48] | There she is. | 这才像话 |
[38:50] | A ray of sunshine in the dark void of my existence. | 我黑暗空虚的生活中的一缕阳光 |
[38:53] | Oh, poetic. | 真诗意 |
[38:54] | But not an apology. | 但这不叫道歉 |
[38:57] | I ain’t apologizing for shit. | 我才不想道歉呢 |
[38:59] | Oh, this is because I dumped your ass. | 是因为我甩了你吗 |
[39:01] | For real? You’re gonna start pissing me off. | 告诉你 你要惹火我了 |
[39:04] | Sorry I wanted to spend my life with you. | 抱歉我想跟你共度一生 |
[39:05] | What a monster I am. | 我真混蛋死了 |
[39:07] | Things are happening, Cisco. | 有大事要发生了 西斯科 |
[39:10] | We need to go tomorrow. | 我们明天就得行动 |
[39:11] | It’s our only shot. | 这是唯一的机会 |
[39:13] | Then you never had one. | 那你就没机会了 |
[39:15] | Look, I’m serious, Darlene. | 我说真的 达琳 |
[39:17] | These guys don’t mess around. | 这些人不是闹着玩的 |
[39:19] | Now, whatever it is you think you’re doing– | 不管你以为你在做什么 |
[39:20] | freeing the world, freeing the masses– | 解放世界 解救众生 |
[39:22] | the guys I work for, | 雇我的人 |
[39:23] | they ain’t motivated by kumbaya shit like that. | 他们的动机可不是那么高尚 |
[39:27] | All right? Now, I’m warning you… | 我警告你 |
[39:29] | for the last time. | 最后一次警告你 |
[39:36] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[39:55] | You know how much this means to me. | 你知道这对我多重要 |
[40:00] | Please… | 求你 |
[40:02] | Just talk to them. | 跟他们谈谈 |
[40:12] | My aunt Esther cured all her habits with this– | 我姑妈艾斯特的恶习都用这个治好的 |
[40:15] | liquid anti-diarrheal for the–well, you know. | 液体抗腹泻剂 治你的…那个 |
[40:19] | Lemon and salt for the electrolytes, | 柠檬和盐补充电解质 |
[40:21] | decongestant for the runny nose. | 解充血药止鼻涕 |
[40:23] | This is the third one. | 这都第三杯了 |
[40:24] | Seven more, you’ll be good as new. | 再来七杯 你就精神焕发了 |
[40:34] | I’m gonna go pull the van around. | 我去把车开过来 |
[40:35] | Make sure he keeps chugging those. | 让他继续喝 |
[40:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:42] | Cool. | 不客气 |
[40:44] | Hello again. | 又见了 |
[40:46] | Long time no… | 好几没… |
[40:48] | whatever it is we do. | 做我们做的事了 |
[40:51] | I missed you. Where did you go? | 我想你了 你去哪了 |
[40:54] | Did you leave, or did I? | 是你走开了 还是我 |
[41:06] | Maybe it was both. | 或许我们都走开了 |
[41:08] | Or neither. Doesn’t matter. | 也或者都没 无所谓了 |
[41:28] | Did those hopeful moments scare me? | 那些充满希望的时刻吓到我了吗 |
[41:30] | Of course. Daemons, remember? | 当然了 后台程序 记得吗 |
[41:41] | At some point an “action without user interaction” | 早晚 会有一项”无需用户操作程序” |
[41:44] | will come along and sweep my legs. | 出现 让我措手不及 |
[41:47] | This spinning wheel of false highs and true lows will continue. | 虚高真低的转盘会继续转动 |
[41:52] | That much I know. | 这我确定 |
[43:56] | Daemons– they don’t stop working. | 后台程序 他们不会停止运转 |
[43:59] | They’re always active. | 他们总是活跃的 |
[44:04] | They seduce. They manipulate. | 他们诱惑 操控 |
[44:06] | They own us. | 他们主宰我们 |
[44:12] | And even though you’re with me, | 尽管你在我身边 |
[44:15] | even though I created you, it makes no difference. | 尽管我创造了你 也无所谓 |
[44:18] | We all must deal with them alone. | 我们都得独自面对他们 |
[44:20] | The best we can hope for– | 我们最多只能期望 |
[44:22] | the only silver lining in all of this– | 这一切之中唯一的希望 |
[44:24] | is that when we break through, | 就是我们撑过去时 |
[44:26] | we find a few familiar faces | 会看到有几个熟人 |
[44:29] | waiting on the other side. | 在那边等我们 |