时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | He wants to hack Steel Mountain’s climate control system, | 他想黑进钢山的气候控制系统 |
[00:10] | raise the facility’s heat high enough to destroy all the tapes. | 升高整个中心的温度 毁掉所有磁带 |
[00:13] | This is what we’re doing. | 这就是我们要做的 |
[00:14] | I’ll hit up my Dark Army contact as soon as you take off. | 你们一走我就联系我黑暗军团的联络人 |
[00:16] | You just gonna hit up the world’s most dangerous hacker crew? | 你就这样”联系”世界上最危险的黑客团体吗 |
[00:19] | He has my bank account, Ollie. | 他掌握了我的银行账户 奥利 |
[00:21] | We cannot just infect Allsafe’s network because of this. | 我们不能为此就感染众安的网络 |
[00:25] | I’ll lose my job. | 我会丢了工作的 |
[00:26] | Evil Corp’s upping their security protocol. | 邪恶公司正在升级他们的安保协议 |
[00:28] | They are physically copying then shipping | 他们准备把所有数据的模拟备份 |
[00:30] | all the analog backups. | 复制转运到各地 |
[00:32] | We go up today. | 我们今天就得行动 |
[00:40] | I want you to be where you belong: | 我希望你能跟我一起在这里 |
[00:42] | here with me. | 你属于这里 |
[00:44] | I think I’m happy where I am. | 我现在在那儿就很开心 |
[00:46] | Don’t let me down, okay? | 别让我失望 好吗 |
[00:48] | That girl in there is mine. | 那女孩是我的 |
[00:50] | Did you have something to do with Vera getting busted? | 维拉被抓和你有关系吗 |
[00:53] | He’s on murder charges, do you know that? | 他被控杀人罪了 你知道吗 |
[00:55] | It’s my plan. I’ll go in. | 这是我的计划 我进去 |
[00:56] | You might be able to hide it from these nerds, | 你也许能瞒过这些呆子 |
[00:58] | but I know a junkie when I see one. | 但我一眼就能认出瘾君子 |
[01:00] | I’m alone. | 我是一个人 |
[01:01] | No, you’re not. | 不 不是的 |
[01:03] | I’m not going anywhere, kiddo. | 我哪都不会去的 孩子 |
[01:28] | I wish I had better news for you, Fernando, | 我也希望能给你带来好消息 费南多 |
[01:29] | but this isn’t the you’re-getting-out meeting. | 但这次来不是告诉你出狱有望的 |
[01:33] | This is only as much as I could carry. | 我能带进来的就这么多了 |
[01:36] | The D.A. has more. | 地检那里还有更多 |
[01:39] | How long this gonna be? | 能判多久 |
[01:41] | We’re talking years. | 很多年 |
[01:43] | Yo, you playing? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[01:45] | You get our people out. | 你把我们的人捞出来 |
[01:46] | That’s your use to us. | 这就是你的工作 |
[01:48] | They have a solid case. | 他们掌握了充分的证据 |
[01:50] | For every charge they’re gonna lay on you, | 每一个他们指控你的罪名 |
[01:51] | they have these binders, your twitters, your instagram. | 都有这么一个文件夹 你的推特和图片分享 |
[01:58] | You said they wouldn’t figure this shit out. | 你说他们破解不了这暗语的 |
[01:59] | They can’t, brah. | 他们破不了 老兄 |
[02:00] | I’m telling you, it was airtight, V. | 我跟你说 这暗语绝对安全 维哥 |
[02:02] | Fellas, this isn’t the Imitation Game. | 两位 这可不是《模仿游戏》 |
[02:05] | The code here is not that complicated. | 你们的密码没那么保密 |
[02:07] | Besides, who told you to put your business | 再说了 是谁让你把生意 |
[02:09] | anywhere near social media? | 弄到社交网络上去的 |
[02:11] | My aspirational little brother. | 当然是我那灵光的老弟了 |
[02:15] | You know how much money we saved last year? | 你知道去年我们省了多少钱吗 |
[02:19] | Made our whole operation way more efficient. | 整个生意的效率都大幅提高了 |
[02:21] | We were careful. | 我们很小心 |
[02:22] | You tweeted about every transaction your business was involved in. | 你们把每一笔交易都发到推特上了 |
[02:25] | That is the opposite of careful. | 简直就是小心的反义词 |
[02:27] | It’s no wonder an anonymous tip turned you in. | 难怪会有匿名线报把你举报了 |
[02:31] | Who called in the tip? | 谁举报的 |
[02:33] | This is what is meant by anonymous. | 不知道 所以才叫”匿名线报” |
[02:35] | It is now spilled milk. | 现在是覆水难收了 |
[02:37] | The information got out, | 信息全都泄露出去了 |
[02:38] | and now they’re coming down hard. | 现在后果很严重 |
[02:40] | There’s no plea on the table. | 对方无意提供检控协议 |
[02:41] | They’re gonna lay murder one on you. | 他们会指控你一级谋杀 |
[02:43] | I ain’t pleading anyway. | 反正我也没打算认罪 |
[02:44] | Men can’t sentence me. | 凡人不能给我判刑 |
[02:46] | That is a cosmic responsibility. | 只有宇宙能审判我 |
[02:51] | Someone’s gonna get hurt for this. | 会有人为此付出代价的 |
[02:54] | That’s how we get square with the universe. | 这样我们才能跟宇宙扯平 |
[02:56] | Fernando, we need to discuss strategy. | 费南多 我们得想想应诉策略了 |
[02:58] | You don’t want supermax. | 你可不会希望被关进重罪监狱的 |
[02:59] | Naw, naw. | 当然 当然 |
[03:05] | If they lock me up, | 如果他们把我扔进监狱 |
[03:06] | the kind of door they close don’t matter. | 扔进哪一种监狱也无所谓了 |
[03:33] | So that’s you. | 原来是你 |
[03:36] | That’s who you are. | 原来你是这样的人 |
[03:41] | I know you. | 我了解你了 |
[04:15] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[04:16] | Pardon me. Pardon me. I already paid. | 抱歉 抱歉 我已经买过了 |
[04:18] | Just want to pay my respects. | 就是想跟店家道个谢 |
[04:19] | Thank you. Thank you. | 多谢 多谢 |
[04:20] | Ooh, I’m sorry, man. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[04:22] | Just want to pay my compliments. | 就是想来给个好评 |
[04:24] | Hey, excellent coffee, fantastic service. | 咖啡很好喝 服务很周到 |
[04:26] | Buy yourself something nice. | 犒劳犒劳自己吧 |
[04:36] | 钢山公司 \h\h\h\h\h\h员工 | |
[04:41] | 系统连接成功 成功读写数据块 | |
[04:44] | Steel Mountain. | 钢山 |
[04:47] | We’re trying to penetrate a data security facility | 我们想黑的这家数据安全中心 |
[04:49] | whose tagline literally is… | 其宣传语是… |
[04:57] | Nothing is actually impenetrable. | 世上根本没有牢不可破的东西 |
[04:59] | A place like this says it is, and it’s close, | 这种地方这样夸口 实际也几乎牢不可破 |
[05:02] | but people still built this place. | 但这里毕竟还是人盖的 |
[05:04] | And if you can hack the right person, | 只要你黑对了人 |
[05:06] | all of a sudden, | 突然间 |
[05:07] | you have a piece of powerful malware. | 你就拥有了一个威力巨大的恶意软件 |
[05:09] | People always make the best exploits. | 人总是最佳突破口 |
[05:13] | I’ve never found it hard to hack most people. | 绝大多数人都不难黑 |
[05:15] | If you listen to them, watch them, | 只要你倾听他们 观察他们 |
[05:17] | their vulnerabilities are like | 他们的缺点就像 |
[05:18] | a neon sign screwed into their heads. | 钉在头顶的霓虹灯一样 |
[05:21] | Mobley’s a glutton. | 莫布利贪吃 |
[05:22] | He lacks discipline from his urges. | 他没法控制吃东西的欲望 |
[05:24] | I don’t want to get bugs. They spread disease. | 可别招来虫子 万一传染什么病呢 |
[05:26] | Romero is a know-it-all and a hypochondriac. | 罗梅洛是个万事通 总是疑神疑鬼 |
[05:29] | Bill Harper is our first exploit. | 比尔·哈珀是我们的第一个突破口 |
[05:30] | 比尔·哈珀 一楼销售员 | |
[05:31] | He isn’t gonna give the search much scrutiny. | 他核实你身份时不会看得太细 |
[05:33] | He’ll get us to Level 1, | 他能带我们进一楼 |
[05:34] | but Bill is not gonna be able to get us to Level 2. | 但是想上二楼就不能靠比尔了 |
[05:36] | And we need to get to Level 2. | 而我们得上到二楼 |
[05:38] | You’re gonna ask to speak to his supervisor, Wendy. | 你得要求和他的主管温蒂谈 |
[05:40] | She’ll get us to exactly where we need to be. | 她会带我们去我们想去的地方 |
[05:42] | Then we’ll be able to get rid of her from the van. | 然后我们这边想办法支开她 |
[05:45] | After that, you connect the Raspberry Pi | 之后你就把树莓派 |
[05:47] | to the climate control system, and Bob’s your uncle. | 接到气候控制系统上 后面的就轻而易举了 |
[05:54] | Now we can hear you, and you can hear us. | 这样我们就能听见你说话 你也能听见我们 |
[05:57] | Mr. Robot? | 至于机器人先生 |
[05:58] | His flaw is he’s absolutely insane. | 他的缺点就是他完全是个疯子 |
[06:01] | We’re talking clinical. | 病态的疯 |
[06:02] | When they say, “If your friends jump off a bridge, would you?” | 如果有人问”你朋友跳桥 你会跟着跳吗” |
[06:05] | He would, without hesitation, | 他会毫不犹豫地跳下去 |
[06:07] | just to prove something. | 就为了证明自己 |
[06:08] | He goes in there, he’s liable to blow the whole place up, | 他进去的话 可能会把整个建筑炸毁 |
[06:10] | just like he wanted to in the first place. | 就像他之前想做的那样 |
[06:12] | Sure you don’t want to look over the info and the map again? | 你不需要再过一遍资料 看看地图什么的 |
[06:15] | I got it. | 我能行 |
[06:16] | Okay, James Bond, let’s go mess their shit up. | 那好 007 咱们搅他个天翻地覆吧 |
[06:23] | Yes, I also have security flaws. | 当然我也有安全漏洞 |
[06:25] | I don’t like being outside. | 我不喜欢外出 |
[06:27] | I liked morphine too much. | 我太依赖吗啡了 |
[06:28] | Mr. Sepiol? | 赛皮奥先生 |
[06:30] | I’m talking to you right now, | 我在跟你说话 |
[06:31] | and you don’t exist. | 而你根本不存在 |
[06:34] | Sam Sepiol? | 萨姆·赛皮奥 |
[06:37] | Sir? | 先生 |
[06:38] | That’s you, Elliot. | 叫你呢 艾略特 |
[06:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:42] | So sorry you had to wait. | 抱歉让您久等了 |
[06:43] | As you can see, there’s always a lot of bustle here. | 您也看见了 我们要接待的太多了 |
[06:46] | How can I help you today? | 我能为您做什么 |
[06:47] | you need a tour. Don’t elaborate. | 你就是想参观 别多说 |
[06:52] | A tour. | 参观 |
[06:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:56] | I’m sure they told you at reception | 我想前台应该告诉您了 |
[06:58] | that we–we require appointments for tours. | 想参观的话需要提前预约 |
[07:00] | My supervisor gives us all a hard time about that. | 我们主管还狠狠地强调过这一点 |
[07:04] | I’m Sam Sepiol. | 我是萨姆·赛皮奥 |
[07:07] | You should look me up. | 你最好上网搜搜我 |
[07:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:10] | A little inelegant, but we can work with it. | 有点太直白 不过我们能应付 |
[07:13] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[07:14] | Have your company call over to new accounts, | 让贵公司联系我们的开户员 |
[07:16] | and we can set something up later this week. | 我们周末之前就能给您安排好 |
[07:19] | Ask for Bill Harper. | 找比尔·哈珀 |
[07:21] | They’ll know where to find me. | 他们知道去哪找我 |
[07:23] | listen, Bill. | 听着 比尔 |
[07:23] | You think your boss gives you a hard time now? | 你以为你上司现在对你就够狠了吗 |
[07:25] | You’re gonna get a really hard time | 我要是甩手走人了 |
[07:27] | right after I walk out of here. | 你会见识到什么叫狠的 |
[07:28] | I’m not rescheduling, Bill. | 我非今天不可 比尔 |
[07:30] | When I walk out that door, I’m never coming back. | 只要我走人 就绝不会再回来 |
[07:32] | That’s your ass, Bill. | 这全怨你 比尔 |
[07:36] | I really think you should look me up. | 我真觉得你该上网搜一搜我 |
[07:40] | It–it just doesn’t work like that. | 程序不是这么走的 |
[07:42] | I’m sorry, sir. | 很抱歉 先生 |
[07:44] | You take care, okay? | 您保重 |
[07:51] | I’m coming out. It’s not working. | 我要出来了 根本不管用 |
[07:54] | It’s gonna work. | 能行的 |
[07:55] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[07:56] | I was being too weird. | 我表现得太诡异了 |
[07:57] | Just like every other tech billionaire. | 就跟其他科技产业的亿万富翁一样 |
[07:59] | Slow your roll. It’s gonna happen. | 放慢脚步 肯定能行的 |
[08:06] | It’s no wonder Wikipedia is never accurate. | 怪不得维基百科上的信息从来都不准确 |
[08:09] | Anyone can edit them. | 谁都可以编辑词条 |
[08:12] | Well, not anyone. | 也不是所有人啦 |
[08:14] | Nerds like Mobley built a lot of credit over the years | 莫布利这种技术宅凭借他这些年两万条的编辑 |
[08:16] | with his 20,000 edits. | 建立了不少信誉值 |
[08:18] | And still people trust it, | 但人们还是相信维基 |
[08:20] | beholden to all the Mobleys of the world for their information. | 从全世界像莫布利这样的人那里获取信息 |
[08:24] | Mr. Sepiol? | 赛皮奥先生 |
[08:25] | Mr. Sepiol! | 赛皮奥先生 |
[08:26] | I have some good news. | 有个好消息告诉你 |
[08:31] | Stop it. Stop it. | 停下 快停下 |
[08:32] | Can you stop packing for, like, five minutes? | 你能不能先别收拾东西了 给我五分钟时间 |
[08:34] | Can we just hash this out like adults? | 咱们像成年人一样把事情解决了 |
[08:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:39] | You don’t even know why you’re crying. | 你都不知道你为什么要哭 |
[08:41] | Let’s get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[08:43] | Ollie, will you please stop? | 奥利 别说了 |
[08:44] | Angela–Angela, you can’t just give up on us like this. | 安吉拉 你不能就这样放弃我们的感情 |
[08:54] | I mean, have you even thought this through? | 你仔细考虑过吗 |
[08:56] | What are you gonna do, go live with your dad in Jersey? | 你要怎么办 去新泽西州和你爸住吗 |
[09:00] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[09:02] | You’re ruining your life. | 你这是在自毁前程 |
[09:04] | Maybe, | 或许吧 |
[09:05] | but I also ruined yours. | 不过我也毁了你的前程 |
[09:08] | Why do you have my work ID? | 你为什么会有我的工作证 |
[09:18] | Did you– | 你… |
[09:21] | Did you– do you–do you– | 你…你是不是 |
[09:24] | Do you know what’s gonna happen? | 你知道这会有什么后果吗 |
[09:27] | There will be fallout from this, and I’m gonna tell them– | 这后果会很严重的 我会告诉他们的 |
[09:29] | I used your computer, so tell them whatever you want. | 我用了你的电脑 你想怎么说随你 |
[09:34] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[09:36] | Did you even think about how this would affect me? | 你有没有想过这对我会有什么影响 |
[09:42] | I did. | 我想过 |
[09:51] | Here’s an idea of how big this place is. | 我来描述一下这地方有多大 |
[09:53] | We have our own fire department, inside the building, | 我们有自己的消防局 就在这栋楼里 |
[09:56] | Just for us. | 专为我们服务 |
[09:58] | And you can’t have a fire department without a fire truck, | 有了消防局怎么能没有消防车 |
[10:00] | and you can’t have a fire truck without roads. | 没有路又没法开车 |
[10:03] | We have all of that, inside. | 这些我们全有 就在这栋楼里 |
[10:06] | Imagine that. | 试想一下吧 |
[10:15] | Elliot, now’s the time we get rid of bill. | 艾略特 该甩掉比尔了 |
[10:19] | There’s so much information… | 这里有好多信息 |
[10:20] | Okay, we’re gonna need to roll up our sleeves here. | 好了 该卷起袖子来真的了 |
[10:22] | You have to destroy Bill in order to get to a supervisor. | 要叫他主管来 你就必须击垮比尔 |
[10:26] | There’s one vault in here that’s 200,000 square feet. | 这里有一个保险库 占地1.8万平方米 |
[10:29] | That’s the size of a shopping mall, | 都赶上购物中心了 |
[10:31] | and that’s just one. | 这才只是一个保险库的大小 |
[10:34] | Bill, where are those giant vaults? | 比尔 那些巨型保险库在哪 |
[10:37] | Oh, they’re on level 2, but that’s not part of the tour. | 在二楼 不过这不属于参观范围 |
[10:40] | Even I don’t have authorization. | 连我都无权进入 |
[10:42] | He’s not gonna take you for ice cream. | 他不会带你去吃冰淇淋的 |
[10:44] | He has to go away. | 你必须解决掉他 |
[10:46] | There’s no place in this plan for Bill. | 这个计划里容不得比尔 |
[10:49] | Now, right down here– | 从这里一直走下去 |
[10:52] | Everything okay, sir? | 你还好吗 先生 |
[10:53] | We need to tear Bill down piece by piece. | 我们得把比尔大卸八块 |
[10:56] | You need to wipe that smile off of his stupid face. | 你得把他的笑容从他那张傻脸上抹去 |
[10:59] | Sir, are you okay? | 先生 你还好吗 |
[11:02] | You’re not– you’re not saying anything. | 你怎么不说话 |
[11:07] | Dig into him, Elliot. | 下狠手 艾略特 |
[11:14] | You of all people can do this, Elliot. | 你是最适合做这事的 艾略特 |
[11:17] | You know how it feels when someone makes you small. | 你清楚被人轻视是什么感觉 |
[11:20] | You understand what happens when someone exposes | 你懂得内心深处的恐惧被暴露时 |
[11:22] | the thing you fear most about yourself. | 会发生什么 |
[11:24] | Answer me! | 你说呀 |
[11:26] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[11:29] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[11:31] | Just get up! | 给我站起来 |
[11:35] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[11:38] | You’re nothing. | 你什么也不是 |
[11:41] | You’re worthless. | 你真没用 |
[11:46] | Think about it, Bill. | 想想吧 比尔 |
[11:48] | Think about what? | 想什么 |
[11:55] | If you died, | 如果你死了 |
[11:57] | would anyone care? | 会有人在乎吗 |
[12:01] | Would they really care? | 他们真的会在乎吗 |
[12:04] | Yeah, maybe they’d cry for a day, | 没错 或许他们会哭上一天 |
[12:08] | but let’s be honest. | 但面对现实吧 |
[12:09] | No one would give a shit. | 根本没人会在乎 |
[12:12] | They wouldn’t. | 他们不会在乎 |
[12:14] | The few people that would feel obligated to go to your funeral | 那几个觉得自己必须要出席你葬礼的人 |
[12:18] | would probably be annoyed, | 很可能心里也会不痛快 |
[12:21] | and leave as early as possible. | 而且很早就离场 |
[12:32] | That’s who you are. | 那就是你 |
[12:35] | That’s what you are. | 你的本质 |
[12:37] | You’re nothing to anyone, | 没人在乎你 |
[12:42] | to everyone. | 一个都没有 |
[12:46] | Think about it, Bill. | 想想吧 比尔 |
[12:49] | ’cause if you do, | 因为如果你真去想 |
[12:52] | if you let yourself… | 如果你肯去想 |
[12:56] | You’ll know I’m telling you the truth. | 你就会知道我说的是实话 |
[13:00] | So instead of wasting any more of my time, | 所以别再浪费我的时间了 |
[13:03] | I need you to go call someone that matters, | 去给我叫个管事的人来 |
[13:07] | because, Bill… | 因为 比尔… |
[13:11] | You don’t. | 你是无名小辈 |
[13:17] | I’ll… | 我这就… |
[13:21] | I’ll call my supervisor. | 我这就联系主管 |
[13:24] | And that’s why Bill Harper is a perfect exploit, | 所以说 比尔·哈珀是绝佳突破口 |
[13:27] | 威廉·哈珀 钢山一楼销售员 | |
[13:27] | desperate enough for the business to break protocol | 会为了业绩不顾一切地打破规程 |
[13:29] | 工作经历 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h销售员 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h销售团队 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h批量销售 | |
[13:30] | and let me in. | 放我进来 |
[13:31] | 比·哈珀 47个发布 5个粉丝 536个关注 | |
[13:33] | Lonely enough to break. | 非常寂寞 容易击垮 |
[13:36] | I need a supervisor in L1-S3. | 派一位主管来一楼3区 |
[13:38] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:46] | Don’t apologize. | 不要道歉 |
[13:48] | You’re almost there. You did great. | 马上就成功了 你表现得很好 |
[13:52] | Once Wendy gets there, we’ll send her a text | 温蒂一过来 我们就给她发短信 |
[13:54] | letting her know her pregnant wife is in labor. | 说她怀孕的妻子要生了 |
[13:57] | Once she leaves, that should give you enough time | 她离开后 你应该能有足够时间 |
[13:59] | to plant the Pi, you dig? | 去植入树莓派 明白吗 |
[14:03] | Trudy Davis, Accounts Supervisor. | 楚迪·戴维斯 客户主管 |
[14:05] | Is there a problem here? | 这儿有什么问题吗 |
[14:06] | – Mr. Sepiol is asking… – Trudy? | -赛皮奥先生… -楚迪 |
[14:08] | for someone more senior than me. | 要求见一位职位比我高的人 |
[14:11] | I don’t seem to have your name. | 我这里没有您的名字 |
[14:14] | I’m Sam Sepiol? | 我是萨姆·赛皮奥 |
[14:18] | – Is that a question? – Trudy? Trudy? | -你是在问我吗 -楚迪 楚迪 |
[14:20] | Where’s Wendy? | 温蒂到哪去了 |
[14:21] | We only prepped for Wendy. Where the hell is Wendy? | 我们只准备了温蒂 温蒂死哪去了 |
[14:22] | I need Wendy, actually. | 其实 我找温蒂 |
[14:25] | And how do you know Wendy? She didn’t come in today. | 你怎么认识温蒂的 她今天没来上班 |
[14:32] | What is it that you need, Mr. Sepiol? | 你需要什么 赛皮奥先生 |
[14:38] | I would love a tour of Level 2. | 我想去二楼参观 |
[14:40] | I don’t know what you’ve been told, | 我不知道他都跟您说什么了 |
[14:42] | but we don’t allow that. | 但我们禁止那样做 |
[14:44] | I’ll see you out. You can go, Bill. | 我送您出去 你可以走了 比尔 |
[14:46] | Follow me to the lobby. | 请跟我去大堂 |
[14:55] | This woman’s a ghost. | 这女人是个幽灵 |
[14:56] | None of these are her. | 这些都不是她 |
[14:57] | No Facebook, no LinkedIn. | 没有脸书 没有邻客音 |
[14:59] | She’s been married for 30 years. | 她结婚30年了 |
[15:00] | All we have is her husband’s cell phone number. | 我们只有她丈夫的手机号码 |
[15:02] | He doesn’t even have a picture online. | 网上也没有他的照片 |
[15:03] | No hobbies, no kids, | 没有爱好 没有孩子 |
[15:05] | no credit problems, no weird sex stuff. | 没有信用问题 没有性怪癖 |
[15:08] | House paid off. | 房子已付清 |
[15:09] | I need– I need to– I need to think. | 我得…我得思考 |
[15:11] | The elevator’s almost here. | 电梯快来了 |
[15:14] | Yes, that’s how they work when you press the button. | 对 你按下按钮就会这样 |
[15:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:22] | People– people are all just people, right? | 人们都只是人 对吗 |
[15:25] | When it gets down to it, everyone’s the same. | 说到底 人人都一样 |
[15:26] | They love something. | 他们有喜欢的东西 |
[15:27] | They want something. They fear something. | 有渴望的东西 有害怕的东西 |
[15:29] | Specifics help, but specifics don’t change | 细节确实有用 但细节改变不了 |
[15:30] | the way that everyone is vulnerable. | 每个人脆弱的一面 |
[15:32] | It just changes the way that we access those vulnerabilities. | 它只改变我们如何触及他们脆弱的一面 |
[15:58] | I-I have to go. I’m sorry. | 我得走了 抱歉 |
[16:01] | I need to go to my office. | 我得回办公室去 |
[16:03] | Reception will see you out. | 前台会送您出去的 |
[16:13] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[16:15] | I spoofed a text from her husband. | 我伪造了一条她丈夫发的短信 |
[16:17] | 我给你打过电话 但是打不通 我在医院 我们一直害怕的事成真了 | |
[16:32] | It’s a palm print scanner. | 是掌纹扫描仪 |
[16:34] | Get out of there. | 从电梯里出来 |
[16:37] | There’s one door manually locked. | 有一扇手动开关的门 |
[16:39] | It’s a fire code thing, and I think you can pick it. | 是消防应急门 但我想你能撬开 |
[16:41] | Where? | 在哪 |
[16:42] | It’s at the end of the hallway if you’re heading north on L1. | 你在一楼向北走 门在走廊尽头 |
[17:11] | 通往 停车场 | |
[17:13] | The stairs don’t go to Level 2. | 楼梯不通往二楼 |
[17:14] | They go to a parking lot. | 是通往停车场 |
[17:16] | You’re on the complete wrong side of the building. | 你在大楼的另一边 方向完全错了 |
[17:18] | You’re gonna have to double back | 你得折回去 |
[17:20] | and go through the door you came in and make a run for it. | 走你来时的门 快点跑 |
[17:27] | Elliot… | 艾略特… |
[17:32] | I thought I saw you. | 我就说我看见你了 |
[17:34] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[17:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[17:37] | Y’all come back to Wingstravaganza. | 期待您再次光临烤翅盛会餐厅 |
[17:40] | Okay, real important… | 这一点非常重要… |
[17:41] | Wingstravaganza means wings and extravaganza. | 烤翅盛会餐厅的名字就是烤翅加盛会 |
[17:44] | Do you know what extravaganza means? | 你知道盛会是什么意思吗 |
[17:45] | Yep, it’s a big deal. | 知道 就是大事件 |
[17:46] | You got it. | 答对了 |
[17:49] | You look nervous. Are you excited? | 你看起来有点紧张 你激动吗 |
[17:51] | – Oh, yeah. – Okay. | -激动 -好的 |
[17:53] | So you’ll shadow me for the week, but don’t sweat it. | 你这周都跟着我 但别担心 |
[17:55] | It’s like every other server job. | 这和其他服务员工作一样 |
[17:58] | Well, I’ve actually never been a waitress before. | 其实我之前从没当过服务员 |
[18:01] | This is kind of like a new beginning for me. | 这对我来说是个新的开始 |
[18:03] | What were you doing before? | 你之前是做什么的 |
[18:06] | Pharmaceutical sales. | 药物销售 |
[18:07] | Fancy. | 不错啊 |
[18:09] | You must have made bank. What happened? | 你肯定挣了很多 后来怎么了 |
[18:12] | Oh, um, just, you know, Obamacare. | 奥巴马医改咯 |
[18:21] | Welcome to Steel Mountain’s data center. | 欢迎来到钢山数据中心 |
[18:24] | Our facility meets diamond specifications | 本机构达到钻石级要求 |
[18:27] | and features a tier 10 certified build and design, | 设计和建造均达到十级标准 |
[18:30] | providing you with a safe, rock-solid fortress for your data needs. | 为您的数据需求提供安全坚固的堡垒 |
[18:35] | All of our facilities implement comprehensive security measures… | 我们整个机构都采用综合安全措施 |
[18:39] | They say I’m overdoing it, and I say exactly. | 他们说我用力过猛 我说正是如此 |
[18:43] | So yeah. | 没错 |
[18:44] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[18:46] | – Nice meeting you. – You too. | -见到你很高兴 -我也是 |
[18:48] | – Tell your wife I said hi. – I will. | -代我向尊夫人问好 -好的 |
[18:51] | Those men I just shook hands with, | 我刚握手的那几位 |
[18:54] | financiers of Hezbollah and ISIS. | 是真主党和伊斯兰国的投资人 |
[18:57] | I wouldn’t stare. | 别盯着他们看 |
[18:59] | Did he know I was gonna be here? | 他知道我会来这儿吗 |
[19:01] | Does he know why I’m here? | 他知道我来这儿干什么吗 |
[19:03] | Shit, he’s gonna kill me. | 妈的 他会杀了我的 |
[19:05] | As you were saying? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[19:07] | Uh, just a routine data process check. | 只是例行数据处理检测 |
[19:11] | Allsafe does them all the time. | 众安经常这么干 |
[19:14] | But why would they send you? | 可他们为什么派你来 |
[19:16] | That type of thing isn’t usually handled | 这种事通常都由 |
[19:17] | by the engineers, is it? | 工程师来处理 不是吗 |
[19:20] | We’ve been overlapping a lot in our duties. | 我们的工作经常重叠 |
[19:23] | Budget reasons. | 出于预算考虑 |
[19:26] | It seems we both had the idea to work off-site today. | 看来我们今天都决定在公司外工作 |
[19:30] | Let’s call this fortuitous. | 称其为巧合好了 |
[19:33] | Join me for lunch? | 跟我一起吃午饭吗 |
[19:36] | S-sure. | 好啊 |
[19:39] | I eat lunch. | 反正我也得吃午饭 |
[19:41] | So you are like the rest of us. | 看来你和我们是一样的啊 |
[19:46] | Come. | 来吧 |
[19:51] | He got owned, man. | 他被困住了 |
[19:52] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[19:54] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪也不去 |
[19:55] | This changes nothing. | 这不影响什么 |
[19:57] | What can I get you, Elliot? | 你想吃什么 艾略特 |
[19:59] | Have a lot of things here. | 这里东西很多 |
[20:00] | He has a vulnerability. | 他有一个弱点 |
[20:02] | He’s an arrogant prick, and he’s proud of it. | 他是个自大的蠢货 还引以为傲 |
[20:04] | He cares what you think about him, | 他在乎你对他的看法 |
[20:06] | even though he probably hates that he does. | 虽然他可能也讨厌自己这样 |
[20:08] | Tyrell Wellick’s greatest asset is his hubris, | 提利尔·威利克最大的优势就是他的狂妄自大 |
[20:11] | but it’s also his flaw, and that’s your exploit. | 但这也是他的破绽 你的突破口 |
[20:13] | Would be nice. | …不错哦 |
[20:15] | You eat here? | 你就在这儿吃 |
[20:19] | This place? | 这地方 |
[20:22] | Is that your plan, to piss him off? | 你就打这个算盘 激怒他 |
[20:24] | No, wait, man. Wait. | 等下 等等 |
[20:32] | Now remember, Elliot, | 记着 艾略特 |
[20:33] | you’ll lose our signal on level 2. | 到了二楼你会失去我们的信号 |
[20:35] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[20:38] | Elliot, say something if you can hear us. | 艾略特 听到就说句话 |
[20:47] | I’m impressed you came all the way out here. | 你会大老远跑来真下功夫 |
[20:50] | Allsafe is finished, but you won’t let it die. | 众安完了 但你不肯让它倒闭 |
[20:54] | We’re the same. | 我们一样 |
[20:55] | We’re perfectionists. | 我们是完美主义者 |
[21:06] | I’ve seen our waiter here for the last… seven years. | 那位服务员 我看他在这里干了…7年了 |
[21:11] | Must be in his 50s, maybe has kids, | 肯定五十多岁了 可能有孩子 |
[21:14] | divorced, second wife, more kids. | 离异 再婚 又生了孩子 |
[21:17] | And I wonder, | 我不禁好奇 |
[21:19] | what must he think of himself? | 他是怎么想自己的 |
[21:21] | His life’s potential reached at a 30-grand-a-year salary, | 他的人生就是如此 年薪三万元 |
[21:26] | an economy car he still owes money on, | 一辆经济型轿车 贷款还没付清 |
[21:29] | two-bedroom apartment, | 一间双卧公寓 |
[21:30] | child support, coupons. | 子女抚养费 优惠券 |
[21:34] | I couldn’t bear it, | 我忍受不了 |
[21:36] | a life like that. | 这种生活 |
[21:39] | The life of an ordinary cockroach | 这种平凡小人物的生活 |
[21:41] | whose biggest value is to serve me salad. | 其最大的价值就是为我端沙拉 |
[22:26] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我去下洗手间 |
[22:53] | Goddamn withdrawals again. | 戒断反应又开始了 |
[22:55] | Or is it Tyrell Wellick? | 还是因为提利尔·威利克 |
[22:57] | Is he toying with me? | 他在玩儿我吗 |
[22:58] | What kind of game are we playing? | 我们这演的哪一出 |
[23:04] | Am I his malware? | 我是他的恶意软件吗 |
[23:55] | I had to wash my face. | 我得洗把脸 |
[23:58] | Hard to breathe… | 这里让人 |
[24:00] | here. | 难以呼吸 |
[24:01] | I know you framed terry colby. | 我知道是你陷害了泰瑞·科比 |
[24:07] | I-I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[24:07] | Your father worked at Evil Corp before he died. | 你父亲死之前在邪恶公司工作 |
[24:10] | That’s a matter of public record. | 公共记录里有记载 |
[24:23] | I’m not turning you in, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 我不打算告发你 如果你正这么想的话 |
[24:27] | I don’t even have proof, | 我甚至连证据都没有 |
[24:29] | and even if I did, I don’t care. | 而且就算我有 我也不在乎 |
[24:31] | Just wanted to know your weakness. | 我只想掌握你的软肋 |
[24:34] | Now I do. | 现在我掌握了 |
[24:37] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[24:40] | How ordinary. | 好平凡 |
[24:43] | Just like our waiter. | 就像我们的服务员 |
[24:46] | But even extraordinary people, | 不过即便是那些杰出人士 |
[24:48] | and I believe you are, | 而我相信你就是这种人 |
[24:50] | are driven by human banalities. | 也会受到普通人陈腐思想的影响 |
[24:53] | And unfortunately, we’re all human. | 可惜 众人皆凡人 |
[24:55] | Except me, of course. | 当然了 除了我 |
[25:01] | I’m joking, Elliot. | 我开玩笑的 艾略特 |
[25:03] | Enjoy your long drive back home. | 好好享受回家的漫漫长路 |
[25:06] | I’m having a helicopter take me back to new york. | 我会坐直升机返回纽约 |
[25:10] | You take care, Elliot. | 保重 艾略特 |
[25:44] | \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h都取得了根权限 不行\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h我们可以跟你们同步植入病毒 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h老话说\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h成事须百年 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h那我们这就毁了他们啊 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h你们也准备好了 我们也准备好了 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h我们30秒后运行脚本 行吗 | |
[26:04] | No. Bullshit. | 不 搞什么 |
[26:07] | Dude, bullshit! | 拜托 搞什么飞机 |
[26:08] | – What did they say? – Oh, I don’t know. | -他们说什么了 -我不知道 |
[26:10] | Basically that they’re a bunch of dickless assholes. | 基本上就是说他们是一群没种的混蛋 |
[26:12] | – Where are you going? – To fix it. | -你去哪 -解决问题 |
[26:14] | No one else is going to. | 没有别人会去了 |
[26:16] | Darlene, wait. | 达琳 等等 |
[26:22] | I really don’t think you should keep pushing them. | 我真觉得你不该继续逼迫他们了 |
[26:24] | Put it this way. | 这么跟你说吧 |
[26:25] | Either I’m fixing this or breaking it. | 我要么解决问题 要么跟他们撕逼 |
[26:28] | Their call. | 看他们想怎样 |
[26:41] | Hi, pumpkin. | 甜心 |
[26:44] | Hey, daddy. | 爸爸 |
[26:46] | Why aren’t you at work? | 你怎么没去上班 |
[26:49] | I broke up with Ollie. | 我和奥利分手了 |
[26:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:52] | Just got off the phone with him. | 刚和他通完电话 |
[26:55] | Come on. | 快进来 |
[26:56] | He was sobbing. | 他不停哭诉 |
[26:58] | He wanted me to tell you something like, | 让我转告你一些话 |
[27:01] | “I’ll always love you. | “我会永远爱你 |
[27:02] | Please come back.” | 请回到我身边” |
[27:04] | Oh, and he can learn to forgive you. | 还有 他说会学着谅解你 |
[27:08] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[27:11] | What did you say? | 你怎么说 |
[27:12] | I told him I thought you should’ve broken up with him a long time ago | 我说我早就觉得你该跟他分手了 |
[27:14] | and hung up on him. | 然后就把电话挂了 |
[27:15] | Nice. | 好啊 |
[27:18] | What did he mean, anyway? | 他的话什么意思啊 |
[27:21] | Just normal work and… | 就是工作… |
[27:25] | money stuff. | 还有钱的事 |
[27:29] | And, well, he cheated on me, | 对了 他还出轨了 |
[27:33] | so there’s that. | 还有这个 |
[27:34] | Well, the cheating part, I’m not surprised. | 出轨这事 我一点也不惊讶 |
[27:39] | Not trying to make you feel bad, honey, but come on. | 不是想让你更难受 亲爱的 但是拜托 |
[27:42] | The kid’s a douchebag. | 那小子就是个混蛋 |
[27:46] | – As for the money… – Dad, no. | -至于钱 -爸爸 别 |
[27:48] | I’ll float you some money for professional development. | 我会借你些钱 供你进行职业发展 |
[27:51] | Dad– | 爸爸 |
[27:52] | Call it a loan, | 就当是贷款 |
[27:54] | but do not pay me back. | 但别还我 |
[27:57] | And you’ll stay here and commute | 而且你还得住下 通勤上班 |
[27:59] | until you can save for an apartment. | 直到攒够钱再找一间公寓 |
[28:00] | I can’t make you do any of that. | 我不能逼你那么做 |
[28:02] | And you didn’t. | 你没逼我 |
[28:04] | It’s what I want. | 我想这么做 |
[28:06] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[28:09] | – Yeah. – No, no. Sit, sit, sit, sit. | -嗯 -别 坐着 |
[28:11] | Relax. | 坐好 |
[28:13] | What would you like? | 想吃什么 |
[28:14] | You don’t need to cook for me, dad. | 你不用给我做饭啦 爸爸 |
[28:16] | French toast coming up! | 法式吐司 这就来 |
[29:33] | Why are they backing out? | 他们为什么退出了 |
[29:37] | This is a library. | 这是图书馆 |
[29:38] | You want to discuss that, go back to the irc island. | 你想说那事 上实时聊天去 |
[29:40] | They banned me from the channel! | 他们把我拉黑了 |
[29:43] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:44] | We just owned Steel Mountain. | 我们拿下钢山了 |
[29:45] | We did our part, and it went perfect. | 我们做到我们的部分了 十分顺利 |
[29:47] | Come on, we both know that shit didn’t go perfect. | 得了 我们都知道那种事不可能完全顺利 |
[29:49] | Well, it doesn’t matter! They called it off. | 那也无所谓了 他们不干了 |
[29:51] | We pulled our side together, | 我们做到了我们这边 |
[29:52] | and your side called it off like it was nothing. | 你们那边却没事人一样的不干了 |
[29:55] | You got your answer. | 你已经得到回答了 |
[29:56] | You better tell your pal WhiteRose to stop being a pussy | 去告诉你伙计白玫瑰 别那么怂 |
[30:00] | and start growing a pair | 有点胆 |
[30:01] | because we don’t have time to dilly-dally around– | 我们可没时间瞎胡闹 |
[30:04] | And now you’re gonna talk about this in the world? | 你现在还要明目张胆地说这事了 |
[30:07] | Do you even care who hears you? | 你在不在乎被人听到啊 |
[30:10] | Face it, Darlene. | 面对现实吧 达琳 |
[30:12] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[30:14] | Walk away. | 放弃吧 |
[30:16] | I can’t go back to my people with that. | 我不能带着这种结果回去见我的人 |
[30:19] | Tell me why. | 告诉我为什么 |
[30:21] | You said the Dark Army was with us on this. | 你说过黑暗军团会支持我们的 |
[30:28] | Between us? | 就我们俩说说 |
[30:30] | I’m not about to goddamn tweet about it. | 我又不会去发推特 |
[30:35] | They were out before you ever got to Steel Mountain. | 你们控制钢山之前他们就退出了 |
[30:40] | I don’t know why. That’s all they said to me. | 我不知道为什么 他们只说了这么多 |
[30:44] | I know you had your heart set, | 我知道你下了决心 |
[30:45] | but for real this time, | 但这次真的 |
[30:47] | just let it go. | 放弃吧 |
[31:10] | – I need seats mostly. – No. | -我需要席位 -不是吧 |
[31:11] | I imagine it must be exciting to work in government. | 我觉得在政府工作肯定很刺激 |
[31:14] | It’s like a spy movie. | 就像间谍电影里那样 |
[31:16] | Can you read my secret emails? | 你能读我的秘密电邮吗 |
[31:17] | Mm, no. | 不能 |
[31:19] | My job is mostly paperwork and bureaucracy. | 我的工作主要是处理文件和手续工作 |
[31:22] | They always want more than the technology allows. | 他们总想要科技尚达不到的东西 |
[31:25] | I don’t even have time to read your secret emails. | 我根本没时间偷看你的秘密电邮 |
[31:28] | But it’s a stopgap for me. | 这对我只是暂时的 |
[31:30] | I’m restless. | 我待不住 |
[31:31] | I’m always itching for something else. | 总想换点花样 |
[31:33] | There have been a lot of something elses. | 她换过不少呢 |
[31:37] | For both of us. | 我们都是 |
[31:39] | Before this, I worked at an ngo, | 在这之前 我在一家非政府组织工作 |
[31:41] | and before that, I worked at Microsoft for a year, | 再之前在微软干了一年 |
[31:45] | which felt like a decade. | 简直度日如年 |
[31:52] | Your place is beautiful. | 你家真漂亮 |
[31:55] | I wish I could take the compliment. | 我真想说谢谢 |
[31:57] | The decorating is Scott’s domain. | 但装饰是斯考特做的 |
[31:58] | – Oh, really? – Yes. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[32:01] | – Very nice. – Yeah. | -不错啊 -嗯 |
[32:03] | Where’s all the– the antiques from? | 古董都是哪里的 |
[32:05] | They’re– | 是… |
[32:06] | So they tapped you for CTO, yes? | 他们要找你做首席技术官啊 |
[32:10] | Don’t be surprised. | 别那么惊讶 |
[32:13] | Suspicious is more accurate. | 应该说是怀疑 |
[32:16] | I was beginning to wonder why you set this dinner. | 我还在想你为什么安排这顿晚餐呢 |
[32:20] | Four people in the world | 这世上只有4个人 |
[32:23] | know about my conversations. | 知道这事 |
[32:25] | Somehow you’re number five. | 但你却不知怎么也知道了 |
[32:29] | Then I’m exactly what you need in a right hand. | 那我正是你需要的副手人选 |
[32:34] | So that’s what this is about. | 原来是为了这个 |
[32:37] | Isn’t everything about something? | 每件事的背后不是都有个目的吗 |
[32:39] | Like, we were thinking about, is it–is it babyproof? | 我们在考虑 是不是儿童防护的 |
[32:41] | Ah, yeah, that’s– that’s a consideration. | 是啊 这的确是要考虑 |
[32:45] | If you were me, | 如果你是我 |
[32:46] | would you trust you as your right hand? | 会信任你做副手吗 |
[32:50] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[32:51] | I wouldn’t have even let me in the house. | 都不会放我进门 |
[33:14] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[33:15] | Is now a good time? | 现在方便吗 |
[33:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:19] | I’m at my new job. | 我在我的新工作这儿 |
[33:21] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[33:23] | Seriously, it’s hard as hell, | 老实说 好难啊 |
[33:25] | but I am getting the hang of it. | 不过 我慢慢掌握了 |
[33:27] | At first, it took me, like, years to marry ketchups, | 起初 把番茄酱倒在一起我弄了半天 |
[33:29] | but it turns out I’m amazing at upselling expensive cocktails. | 但是呢 我高价卖鸡尾酒是个好手 |
[33:34] | I’m not surprised. | 这我不奇怪 |
[33:36] | And then when I have to put together to-go orders, | 拼外卖单时 |
[33:38] | it’s like bagging molly, so I’m, like, kind of an expert. | 发现跟装摇头丸很像 我做得可专业了 |
[33:40] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[33:43] | I’m good. | 我挺好 |
[33:46] | Wow, I’ve never heard you say a sentence like that before, ever. | 是啊 这话我从没听你说过呢 |
[33:51] | I did what I had to do today. | 我今天做了我必须做的 |
[33:54] | Well, if you’re around tonight, | 如果你今晚在 |
[33:56] | come over and tell me about it, okay? | 过来跟我说说吧 |
[33:59] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[34:01] | Okay, bye. | 嗯 再见 |
[34:17] | You seem to know how to drink your wine. | 你似乎很懂酒啊 |
[34:21] | I indulge in few things, but I do love wine. | 我喜欢的东西不多 但确实很喜欢红酒 |
[34:24] | Yourself? | 你呢 |
[34:26] | In my other life, when I could drink for one. | 我还能喝的时候很喜欢 |
[34:29] | But even then I had cheap tastes. | 但就算那时我品味也挺差的 |
[34:32] | It’s safe to smell, though. | 闻闻不要紧 |
[34:34] | Put your nose in there. | 伸鼻子进去闻闻 |
[34:40] | You know, to me, it smells like every wine. | 我闻着跟别的酒没什么区别 |
[34:43] | But I’d love to learn. | 但我很想学学 |
[34:47] | Dried red fruit, fresh violet, | 干红果 鲜紫罗兰 |
[34:51] | uh, lemon peel. | 柠檬皮 |
[34:54] | Try it again. | 再试试 |
[34:56] | Smell and really– really think about it. | 好好闻 好好想 |
[35:00] | Mmm, I do smell lemon. | 我是闻得到柠檬 |
[35:03] | – Sharon? – Yeah? | -莎朗 -怎么 |
[35:04] | How do you not blow your brains out being married to him? | 你嫁给这种人怎么没闷死啊 |
[35:09] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[35:11] | Shall I repeat the question? | 要我再重复一次吗 |
[35:14] | You’re a guest in our house. | 你是我们的客人 |
[35:16] | A very honest one. | 我是位诚实的客人 |
[35:23] | I think I’ll mistake what you said as a joke in poor taste | 我就错把你的话当作没品的笑话 |
[35:28] | and excuse myself to the bathroom. | 然后起身去洗手间了 |
[35:33] | I have a beautiful vintage over here. | 我这边还有瓶不错的陈酿 |
[35:35] | I would love to just show you the label. | 我给你看看牌子 |
[35:43] | Let’s see here. | 我看看 |
[35:45] | Nope. | 不对 |
[35:47] | Nope. | 不对 |
[35:50] | There’s the one. | 就是这个 |
[35:52] | This is my prized possession, actually. | 这是我最珍贵的珍藏 |
[35:55] | Take a look at this. | 看看吧 |
[36:00] | I’m in here. | 我在用 |
[36:04] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[36:45] | Thank you for a lovely evening. | 今晚很愉快 多谢了 |
[37:09] | Siege in stormstout! | 大获全胜 |
[37:11] | Carcass emblem! | 杀敌无数 |
[37:14] | We got problems. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[37:15] | Is the pi online? | 树莓派上线了吗 |
[37:16] | Yeah, we’re in the whole system. | 嗯 我们侵入了整个系统了 |
[37:18] | We could deliver the whole payload right now if we wanted. | 只要我们想 可以马上植入病毒 |
[37:22] | And yet I hear no applause. | 但却没有鼓掌声 |
[37:24] | Applaud. | 鼓掌 |
[37:30] | You have to tell them. | 你得告诉他们 |
[37:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:35] | We lost China. | 我们失去了中国那边 |
[37:37] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[37:38] | The Dark Army is bailing. | 黑暗军团不干了 |
[37:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:43] | They don’t answer whys apparently. | 看来他们不提供解释 |
[37:47] | That’s no problem. We’ll just call ’em back. | 没事 我们把他们叫回来就行 |
[37:48] | We’ll set up another meet asap– | 尽快再安排一次见面 |
[37:49] | Dude, did you not hear me? | 伙计 你没听到吗 |
[37:50] | They’ve gone dark. It’s not happening. | 他们已经消失了 不可能了 |
[38:01] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[38:03] | I get it, okay? I f—ed up. | 我知道 我搞砸了 |
[38:17] | Let’s not wait, then. | 我们别等了 |
[38:18] | Let’s do it anyway, just us. | 我们动手吧 就我们自己 |
[38:21] | Let’s do it right now. | 我们马上就动手 |
[38:22] | Okay? We execute now. | 好吗 我们马上执行 |
[38:24] | We execute on our side and trust that the Dark Army | 我们自己执行 寄希望于黑暗军团 |
[38:26] | gets their shit together and follows. | 能振作起来 跟上步伐 |
[38:28] | Why do they get to dictate terms? | 凭什么让他们决定啊 |
[38:29] | We dictate terms! | 该我们来决定 |
[38:30] | We can go now. | 我们可以马上开始 |
[38:31] | If we move forward and they don’t, | 如果我们行动了 而他们没有 |
[38:33] | China still holds all the redundant information. | 中国那边还是有全部冗余备份 |
[38:35] | It will be pointless. | 那就毫无意义了 |
[38:36] | And if we wait, it’ll also be pointless. | 如果我们等 也就没戏了 |
[38:39] | Everything you guys did today would be for nothing. | 你们今天做的一切都白费了 |
[38:45] | God, are you crazy? | 天呐 你疯了吗 |
[38:47] | It will have no effect! | 那样毫无效力 |
[38:49] | It’ll take down their network for weeks. | 能搞垮他们的网络数周 |
[38:51] | They’ll recover. | 他们会恢复的 |
[38:52] | It would still hurt them. | 还是能伤到他们 |
[38:53] | We don’t want to hurt them! | 我们不想伤他们 |
[38:54] | We want to kill them! | 我们想杀了他们 |
[38:57] | And neither will happen if we do nothing right now. | 如果我们现在无所作为这两样都别指望了 |
[39:02] | What are you doing, huh? | 你干什么呢 |
[39:03] | Take another step, and I’ll do it. | 再走一步我就动手了 |
[39:08] | Think about what you’re doing, okay? | 好好想想你在做什么 |
[39:10] | All right? | 好吗 |
[39:11] | In a month, they’re gonna be up and running again | 只需要一个月 他们就又能重新运转了 |
[39:13] | with even better security. | 而且安保会更好 |
[39:14] | We are not gonna get another shot at this. | 我们再也不会有第二次机会了 |
[39:16] | The revolution that we’ve always talked about | 我们一直在说的革命 |
[39:18] | will be gone, dead, and buried. | 就完蛋了 没戏了 |
[39:21] | We will have failed because of you. | 我们会因为你 而失败 |
[39:25] | Please do not do this. | 别这么做 |
[39:37] | Is there anyone here who can communicate with this woman? | 你们有谁能跟这女人说理吗 |
[40:05] | Please. | 求你 |
[40:07] | Tell me it’s okay to execute. | 告诉我可以执行 |
[40:28] | But we were so close. | 但我们就差一点了啊 |
[40:40] | It’s not over. | 没有结束 |
[40:42] | We’ll rework it. | 我们重新研究 |
[40:43] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[40:45] | We got this far. | 我们都走到这一步了 |
[40:49] | We’ll find a way, just not tonight. | 我们会找到办法的 只是不是今晚 |
[41:04] | This is all my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[41:10] | Come on. | 行了 |
[41:11] | You can crash at my place. | 你可以去我家睡 |
[41:25] | My father picked me up from school one day, | 我父亲有一天去学校接我 |
[41:27] | and we played hooky and went to the beach. | 我们翘课 去了海滩 |
[41:30] | It was too cold to go in the water, | 水太冷 不能下去 |
[41:32] | so we sat on a blanket and ate pizza. | 我们就坐在一块毯子上吃披萨 |
[41:36] | When I got home, my sneakers were full of sand, | 我回到家后 鞋里都是沙子 |
[41:38] | and I dumped it on my bedroom floor. | 我都倒在卧室地板上了 |
[41:41] | I didn’t know the difference. | 我当时也不懂事 |
[41:43] | I was six. | 我才6岁 |
[41:44] | My mother screamed at me for the mess, | 我妈妈为我弄得那么脏大吼我 |
[41:46] | But he wasn’t mad. | 但他却不生气 |
[41:48] | He said that billions of years ago, | 他说数十亿年前 |
[41:50] | the world shifting and the oceans moving | 世界变迁 沧海桑田 |
[41:52] | brought that sand to that spot on the beach, | 才把那粒沙子带上了那片海滩 |
[41:54] | and then I took it away. | 然后却被我带走了 |
[41:57] | “Every day,” He said, | 他说 “每天 |
[41:58] | “We change the world,” which is a nice thought | 我们都会改变世界” 想想还挺不错的 |
[42:00] | until I think about how many days and lifetimes | 但我又想到 我要花几辈子 |
[42:03] | I would need to bring a shoe full of sand home | 揣一鞋的沙子回家 |
[42:05] | until there is no beach, | 海滩才会消失 |
[42:07] | until it made a difference to anyone. | 才会真正影响任何人 |
[42:10] | Every day, we change the world, | 每一天 我们都改变世界 |
[42:12] | but to change the world in a way that means anything, | 但如果想做出任何有意义的改变 |
[42:15] | that takes more time than most people have. | 这需要大部分人没有的时间 |
[42:18] | It never happens all at once. | 而且从不会一下就做到 |
[42:22] | It’s slow. | 这过程很慢 |
[42:23] | It’s methodical. | 有条不紊 |
[42:25] | It’s exhausting. | 让人疲惫 |
[42:28] | We don’t all have the stomach for it. | 不是每个人都能承受得住 |
[42:56] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[42:59] | I’m gonna go for a run. | 我去跑个步 |
[43:03] | Nice. | 好 |
[43:14] | Shayla’s got the dog. | 狗在夏拉那里 |
[43:17] | She doesn’t shit on her pillows. | 她不在她枕头上拉屎 |
[43:20] | That’s a plus, I guess. | 那算是好事吧 |
[43:37] | Shayla? | 夏拉 |
[43:38] | Hey, brah. | 伙计 |
[43:41] | Sometimes the universe aligns perfectly. | 有时候 宇宙的安排真奇妙 |
[43:44] | Here I am, locked away. | 我被关在这里 |
[43:46] | Still, it brings you right to me. | 它却还是能带你来找我 |