时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | The redundant backups at their eastern data center in China– | 远在中国的东方数据中心的冗余备份 |
[00:08] | the Dark Army is covering us on that. | 有黑暗军团帮我们 |
[00:10] | We can go now. | 我们可以马上开始 |
[00:11] | If we move forward and they don’t, | 如果我们行动了 而他们没有 |
[00:12] | China still holds all the redundant information. | 中国那边还是有全部冗余备份 |
[00:15] | It will be pointless. | 那就毫无意义了 |
[00:16] | If we can talk to WhiteRose directly– | 如果我们可以直接跟白玫瑰谈 |
[00:17] | No way he’s meeting you face-to-face. | 他绝对不可能跟你见面 |
[00:19] | You fools actually got your wish. | 你们这些蠢货还真如愿以偿了 |
[00:21] | I don’t know why, | 我不知道为什么 |
[00:22] | but the meeting’s actually gonna be on. | 但你们可以会面了 |
[00:23] | I’d tell you to be careful, | 我本想叫你小心的 |
[00:24] | but I know that’s the last thing you’re gonna be. | 但我知道”小心”是你最不可能做的事了 |
[00:26] | I had the sys admins check that server again. | 我让系统管理员又去看了一遍那个服务器 |
[00:29] | Of course there was nothing. | 当然了 根本没找到什么 |
[00:31] | I have no idea what there was to even be suspicious about. | 我真不知道我为什么要起疑 |
[00:33] | Why do you have my work ID? | 你为什么会有我的工作证 |
[00:35] | I placed a malicious cd in my work computer, | 我往公司电脑里插了一张带病毒的光盘 |
[00:37] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[00:39] | Our new Chief Technology Officer, Scott Knowles. | 我们的新首席技术官 斯考特·诺尔斯 |
[00:43] | Meet me tonight on the roof. | 今晚来屋顶见我 |
[00:46] | The cameras have been out since March. | 那里的摄像头三月份就坏了 |
[00:48] | No one will know. | 没人会知道的 |
[00:53] | Stop! | 住手 |
[01:25] | What if this all went away? | 如果这一切都消失了呢 |
[01:28] | The city. | 整座城市 |
[01:30] | The money. | 所有的钱 |
[01:32] | All of it. | 一切的一切 |
[01:34] | What, like a zombie apocalypse or something? | 就像僵尸末日之类的吗 |
[01:37] | More like a revolution. | 应该说是一场革命 |
[01:40] | Last time we hooked up, | 上次我们约的时候 |
[01:41] | we agreed to check politics at the door. | 一致同意不谈政治的 |
[01:44] | There’s no middle anymore. | 现在都没有中间阶层了 |
[01:46] | Just rich and poor. | 只有富人和穷人 |
[01:48] | Okay, this shit is way too heavy for me this early. | 一大早聊这个太沉重了 |
[01:50] | I gotta go to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[01:52] | Right. | 嗯 |
[01:53] | Solving the world’s problems | 一次一个电子表格地 |
[01:54] | one spreadsheet at a time. | 解决世界上的问题 |
[01:57] | Hey, it’s either suits like me or the government. | 要么是我这种专业人士 要么就是政府出面 |
[01:59] | We all know how well they handle things. | 我们都清楚他们处理事情多得利 |
[02:01] | Why can’t the world just take care of itself? | 世界怎么就不能自己好好运转呢 |
[02:04] | Because the world is filled with stupid people. | 因为世界上满是傻逼 |
[02:07] | And I get paid a lot to be smart. | 我能凭聪明赚大钱 |
[02:13] | There’s not just the rich and the poor. | 世界上不只有富人和穷人 |
[02:15] | There’s you, in the middle somewhere. | 还有你这样处于中间的人 |
[02:18] | The consummate survivor. | 完美的幸存者 |
[03:52] | I–I’m in a ballet class right now. | 我正在上芭蕾课 |
[03:57] | No, Ollie, I can’t talk to you about this right now. | 不 奥利 我现在不方便跟你说话 |
[04:02] | I don’t care, Ollie. | 我不在乎 奥利 |
[04:06] | I don’t care who you ran into | 我不在乎你碰到了谁 |
[04:09] | or what he said. | 或是对方说了什么 |
[04:13] | I… | 我… |
[04:21] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:23] | Tell me you’re not getting back together with him. | 你不会跟他复合吧 |
[04:25] | Jesus, no. | 才不会 |
[04:27] | No. Just leftover work stuff. | 不会 就是工作上有些后续事宜 |
[04:31] | Have you talked to Elliot? | 你跟艾略特聊过了吗 |
[04:32] | Yesterday. | 昨天聊了 |
[04:34] | Seems like he’s pulling himself together, | 他好像在渐渐振作起来 |
[04:36] | but you know how he is. | 但你也知道他那个人 |
[04:39] | It feels like I’m always worried about him. | 我感觉自己一直在为他担心 |
[04:41] | – You know? – Yeah. | -你知道吗 -嗯 |
[04:42] | He’s had a shitty month. | 他这个月很不顺 |
[04:44] | Or 20 years. | 不顺了20年了吧 |
[04:46] | Take your pick. | 随你怎么看 |
[04:47] | Then why are we the ones that always end up so stressed? | 那为什么最后总是我们压力这么大呢 |
[04:52] | Try waking up in your childhood bedroom, | 早上在童年的卧室里醒来 |
[04:55] | then taking Jersey Transit for two hours | 通勤两小时 |
[04:57] | to make a 7:00 ballet class in the city. | 赶市里早七点的芭蕾课才叫压力大呢 |
[05:02] | Well, silver lining, | 唯一的慰藉是 |
[05:03] | you get to see moi. | 你可以见到我 |
[05:05] | All right, everyone, first position. | 好了各位 起点动作 |
[05:32] | I hurt Krista. | 我伤害了克丽丝塔 |
[05:33] | I don’t feel good about that. | 我对此并不开心 |
[05:36] | I hope you’re not mad at me. | 希望你没生我的气 |
[05:38] | But you have to admit, | 但你必须承认 |
[05:39] | she’s just like everyone else. | 她跟其他所有人一样 |
[05:42] | Too afraid to peek over their walls | 因为害怕自己将看到的景象 |
[05:43] | for fear of what they might see. | 而不敢偷窥墙外的世界 |
[05:56] | Not me. | 我不会 |
[05:58] | That’s what I do. | 我就是做那个的 |
[06:01] | I look. | 我看一切 |
[06:21] | Did you get everybody back? | 人你都找回来了吗 |
[07:14] | Tell him to follow the proper commands, | 让他按指示行事 |
[07:16] | or the sequence won’t initiate. | 否则事就办不成 |
[07:29] | Using the backdoor we planted with our raspberry pie. | 用我们用树莓派植入的后门 |
[07:32] | Jesus christ, man, how long have you been sitting on all this? | 天哪 你这搞了多久了 |
[07:34] | I installed a patch four weeks ago, | 我四周前安装了一个补丁 |
[07:36] | and I’ve been monitoring it daily. | 之后我每天都在监控 |
[07:38] | No rest for the wicked. | 真是坏蛋不休息 |
[07:39] | I wanted to make sure it was all updated | 我想确保和白玫瑰见面前 |
[07:41] | at the Steel Mountain locations | 钢山各个数据中心 |
[07:43] | before the meeting with Whiterose. | 都更新完毕 |
[07:45] | Yeah, those AirDream guys are so dumb. | 梦空的人也够傻的了 |
[07:47] | Who has all their thermostats phone home the same network? | 谁会把所有恒温器连在同一个网络里啊 |
[07:50] | I’ll sync up all five locations | 我会同步五个数据中心 |
[07:52] | so they heat at exactly the same rate. | 让他们以同一速率升温 |
[07:54] | No offense, but I’ll handle that. | 无意冒犯 但这事就交给我吧 |
[07:55] | You should take care of the alarms, | 你对付警报器吧 |
[07:57] | so there’s no signal of the temp raise in any vaults. | 确保保险库传感器不发出升温信号 |
[07:59] | No, reroute AirDream’s traffic. | 不 劫持梦空的流量 |
[08:02] | Make sure to erase and and all signs of our activity. | 确保抹去我们一切行动的痕迹 |
[08:09] | – Where were you? – I need a word. | -你去哪了 -我要跟你说句话 |
[08:10] | I gotta get to work. | 我还得回去工作呢 |
[08:12] | I’m not sure that’s wise. | 那恐怕不是个好主意 |
[08:15] | What the hell is that? | 你拿这干什么啊 |
[08:16] | They’re following me | 他们在跟踪我 |
[08:17] | and they’re probably following you too. | 而且很可能也盯上你了 |
[08:19] | They were on the subway, okay? | 他们都跟到地铁上了 |
[08:20] | Cisco’s warned me about them. | 西斯科提醒过我小心他们 |
[08:22] | These guys are dangerous, Elliot. | 这些人很危险 艾略特 |
[08:24] | The Whiterose meet might not go down the way we want it to. | 和白玫瑰的见面恐怕未必能如我们的愿 |
[08:29] | Yeah. | 也许 |
[08:30] | Well, I don’t even know how to use a gun. | 我都不会用枪 |
[08:35] | Besides, I’m not even sure I’m the one they wanna meet with. | 再说 我都不确定他们想见的是不是我 |
[08:37] | You’re definitely the one they wanna meet with. | 他们想见的绝对是你 |
[08:40] | And when you do, you need to be careful. | 去见面的时候 你一定要小心 |
[08:44] | I’m serious, Elliot. | 我是认真的 艾略特 |
[08:47] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[08:48] | I’m calling myself from your phone. | 用你的电话给我的打一下 |
[08:49] | That way we have each other’s number. | 这样我们就有对方的电话了 |
[08:51] | Wait, Darlene, we don’t do that. | 等等 达琳 我们不这么做的 |
[08:52] | That’s to protect fsociety. | 那是为了保护去社会 |
[08:55] | Okay, but we need to protect each other right now. | 但现在我们得保护自己 |
[09:29] | Lose Darlene’s number. It’s a rule for a reason. | 删掉达琳的号码 定这规矩是有原因的 |
[09:32] | Don’t worry, I’m not gonna use it. | 别担心 我不会用的 |
[09:36] | She’s right about one thing. | 有一件事她倒是说对了 |
[09:37] | You’re the one they want to talk to. | 他们想见的是你 |
[09:40] | We can’t afford any distractions. | 我们现在不能节外生枝 |
[10:11] | My boss invited me to another retreat again. | 我老板又邀请我去度假村了 |
[10:13] | He’s so obvious. | 他也太明显了 |
[10:14] | Why don’t you just kill me now? | 你干脆现在就杀了我算了 |
[10:18] | Jesus, Blake! Were you fucking tiptoeing? | 天哪 布莱克 你怎么走得路啊 |
[10:20] | God damn it, look what you’ve done. | 该死 瞧你都干了什么 |
[10:22] | Watch where you’re going! | 走路看着点 |
[10:24] | – But you– – Good morning. | -是你 -早上好 |
[10:25] | Not now, Elizabeth. Hold all calls. | 不是时候 伊丽莎白 不接任何电话 |
[10:27] | Cancel any meetings. I’m busy today. | 取消所有会议 我今天很忙 |
[10:29] | But, Mr. Wellick, | 但是 威利克先生 |
[10:30] | Gideon Goddard is here to see you. | 吉迪恩·戈达德在等您 |
[10:32] | I’m sorry. He was very persistent. | 抱歉 他很坚持 |
[10:34] | He wouldn’t leave. | 就是不走 |
[10:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:39] | Okay, no, that’s fine. Thank you. | 好 没事 谢谢你 |
[10:41] | Um, do you want me to, uh… | 要不要我… |
[10:48] | Oh, yes, I’d love some coffee. | 好 给我来杯咖啡吧 |
[11:09] | One of my employees confessed to | 我的一位雇员刚刚供认 |
[11:11] | breaking chain of custody with the Colby dat file. | 在处理科比dat文件时有违规程 |
[11:14] | Unfortunately, this admission | 很不幸 这份认罪 |
[11:15] | will render the evidence inadmissible | 将使得证据不被采信 |
[11:18] | and Colby free of charges. | 科比将洗脱罪名 |
[11:19] | Now before you say anything, | 在你发表意见之前 |
[11:20] | I want to assure you that Allsafe has doubled its efforts | 我要向你保证众安已经投入双倍精力 |
[11:23] | to find the hackers, | 来查出黑客 |
[11:24] | Whether it be reconfirming Colby’s involvement | 看是否能证明科比确实涉案 |
[11:27] | or finding the real perpetrators. | 或是能查出真正的幕后黑手 |
[11:29] | We’ve air-gapped your private network, | 我们已隔离了你们的内部网络 |
[11:31] | implemented a honeypot, | 设下了蜜罐 |
[11:33] | reconfigured all the firewalls and systematically– | 重置了所有的防火墙 并系统地… |
[11:36] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[11:38] | A honeypot, for what? | 蜜罐 干吗用的 |
[11:41] | A specific server involved in the last fsociety attack, | 上次去社会攻击的一个服务器 |
[11:45] | CS30 CS30. | |
[11:46] | I know we checked it out, | 我知道我们已经检查过了 |
[11:47] | but if there’s even a chance the hackers are still in the network, | 但万一黑客仍在我们的网络里 |
[11:50] | the honeypot will ensure that they can’t cause any damage. | 这个蜜罐能确保他们无法造成任何损害 |
[11:53] | They’ll log into the decoy server we’ve set up, | 他们只能登录进我们设好的陷阱服务器 |
[11:55] | thinking they’re on the main network. | 以为自己已连入主网络 |
[11:57] | And I’m personally keeping tabs on all traffic. | 我会亲自监控所有流量 |
[11:59] | So you have our full attention. | 我们对贵公司绝对重视 |
[12:04] | Well, I appreciate your transparency. | 感谢你如实相告 |
[12:09] | Well, so you understand then. | 那你理解了 |
[12:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:13] | In fact, I’d like to look over your findings, | 我想看看你的调查结果 |
[12:16] | especially this server. | 尤其是关于那台服务器 |
[12:19] | So, please send me the research. | 请把调查报告发给我 |
[12:21] | Of course, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[12:22] | Well, thank you again for seeing me. | 感谢你愿意和我会面 |
[13:15] | Mr. Wellick. | 威利克先生 |
[13:19] | Mr. Wellick! | 威利克先生 |
[13:21] | I specifically asked not to be disturbed. | 我说过不要来打扰我 |
[13:23] | I know, but, um– | 我知道 可是… |
[13:25] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[13:27] | The police. | 警察 |
[13:28] | It’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[13:31] | What about the police? | 警察怎么了 |
[13:32] | They found a body on the roof. | 他们在楼顶上找到一具尸体 |
[13:35] | A body? Who? | 一具尸体 谁的 |
[13:37] | They’re not saying, but detectives came by. | 他们没说 但有警探来了 |
[13:39] | They want to speak with you. | 说想和你了解一下情况 |
[13:41] | With me? | 和我 |
[13:42] | They’re questioning everyone who was at the reception last night. | 他们在盘问每一个昨晚参加了宴会的人 |
[13:54] | Clearly, this is tragic, but unfortunately work goes on. | 这确实是悲剧 但工作还要继续 |
[13:57] | But don’t you think you should– | 可你总该… |
[13:58] | Tell them they can set an appointment. | 让他们预约会面 |
[14:02] | I’d be happy to speak with them then. | 我会恭候他们的光临 |
[14:08] | Oh, and, Elizabeth, I need you to connect me | 伊丽莎白 麻烦帮我联系 |
[14:11] | with the Dulles server farm. | 杜勒斯的服务器群 |
[14:12] | I’ll take it on my mobile. | 我在手机上接听 |
[14:17] | And the file shares? | 那文件共享呢 |
[14:17] | ’cause client data is inaccessible | 因为只有等重新上线 |
[14:19] | until we’re back online. | 才能访问客户数据 |
[14:20] | Jumping on that now. | 这就去处理 |
[14:21] | Check the logs on the ASA firewall. | 检查思科ASA防火墙的日志 |
[14:23] | I want a full report. | 把完整报告给我 |
[14:25] | Ollie, sales. | 奥利 销售部门 |
[14:27] | All appointments at Allsafe are cancelled until further notice. | 取消在众安的全部预约 等进一步消息 |
[14:29] | Word of this cannot get out. | 不要走漏半点风声 |
[14:31] | All right, let’s get to it. | 好了 快去办 |
[14:46] | This hack is far from devastating. | 这次侵入根本不是破坏性的 |
[14:49] | They already own us. | 我们已经被他们控制了 |
[14:50] | They’re not going after anything valuable. | 他们没有攻击任何有价值的东西 |
[14:53] | This is more of a distraction. | 这更像是声东击西 |
[14:55] | But what are they trying to distract us from? | 可他们的真正目的是什么呢 |
[15:05] | Hey, bro. | 伙计 |
[15:11] | Always the chatterbox. | 总这么健谈 |
[15:13] | You’re sweating. | 你出汗了 |
[15:14] | Oh, yeah? Yeah, maybe a little. | 是吗 或许有点 |
[15:17] | Been running around. | 忙里忙外的嘛 |
[15:19] | Um, look, I sorta need you to handle something for me. | 我得麻烦你帮我做件事 |
[15:22] | What have they got you doing here? | 他们安排你做什么来着 |
[15:23] | Trying to reverse engineer the malware. | 逆向工程恶意软件 |
[15:25] | Okay, um, I’m gonna need you to stop doing that | 你别弄那个了 |
[15:27] | and take these corrupted drives | 把这些感染了的硬盘带去 |
[15:29] | over to Blank’s Disk Recovery on 36th and 5th. | 第五大道36大街的布兰克数据恢复店 |
[15:32] | Why me? Get one of the IT guys. | 为什么叫我 安排个技术员去呗 |
[15:34] | Everyone is swamped, Elliot. | 大家都忙坏了 艾略特 |
[15:41] | Dude, this isn’t, like, a debate. | 哥们 别跟我争了 |
[15:46] | I’ve always wanted things to be cool between us, | 我一直希望咱俩能好好相处 |
[15:48] | but I outrank you. | 但我是你的上级 |
[15:52] | So… | 所以 |
[15:56] | Here are the drives. | 就这些硬盘 |
[15:57] | Your appointment is at 2:00. | 约的时间是2点 |
[15:59] | You cannot be late. | 千万别迟到了 |
[16:03] | In fact, um, how ’bout you leave right now? | 其实 要不你现在就出发 |
[16:07] | It’s only 12:00. | 这才12点呢 |
[16:09] | Elliot, bro, just– | 艾略特 哥们 你就… |
[16:12] | just do me this solid, okay? | 帮我这个忙 可以吗 |
[16:28] | He wasn’t just stressed. | 他不止是压力大 |
[16:30] | He was scared. | 都吓坏了 |
[16:32] | Let’s see what he’s hiding. | 看看他有什么隐情 |
[16:43] | What does Angela have to do with this? | 安吉拉跟这有什么关系 |
[18:21] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你之前为什么不告诉我 |
[18:23] | And say what? | 告诉你什么 |
[18:25] | “Hey, Elliot, there’s a bunch of nude pics of me | “艾略特 有个混蛋 |
[18:27] | that some asshole wants to leak online”? | 要把我的裸照泄露到网上” |
[18:28] | I could have helped. | 我本可以帮你的 |
[18:29] | You weren’t around. | 你当时都不在 |
[18:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:34] | Kinda had a rough month. | 这个月我过得挺辛苦 |
[18:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:40] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[18:44] | We were being pressured. | 有人对我们施压 |
[18:46] | By who? | 谁 |
[18:48] | Some guy. | 就有个人 |
[18:49] | He gave Ollie a CD that infected his laptop, | 他给了奥利一张CD 感染了他的电脑 |
[18:53] | stole his pictures, his emails, and browser cache. | 盗取了他的图片 邮件和浏览器缓存 |
[18:58] | He said to install the disk at Allsafe, | 他让他在众安安装光盘 |
[18:59] | or he would leak everything online. | 否则就把一切都泄露到网上 |
[19:03] | It was a while ago. | 这事发生有一阵了 |
[19:03] | I thought he forgot about us. | 我还以为他忘了我们 |
[19:06] | I was right. | 我的判断是正确的 |
[19:07] | The hack was a distraction. | 入侵就是声东击西 |
[19:08] | This is about me. This is the meeting. | 这是为了我 为了那个会面 |
[19:13] | You should have come to me. | 你本该来找我的 |
[19:16] | I told you, | 我说了 |
[19:17] | you weren’t there. | 你当时不在 |
[19:18] | You’re never there anymore. | 你现在总不在 |
[19:22] | Something is going on with you, Elliot. | 你有点不对劲 艾略特 |
[19:24] | You have not been the same the past couple of months, | 你这几个月不正常 |
[19:26] | and this happened before Shayla. | 夏拉出事之前你就已经这样了 |
[19:29] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[19:29] | You’re lying! | 你在撒谎 |
[19:31] | You don’t talk to me anymore! | 你都不跟我说话了 |
[19:34] | Just tell me what to do here! | 告诉我应该怎么办 |
[19:36] | Because the only solution I can think of | 因为我唯一能想到的解决办法 |
[19:37] | is to give up. | 就是放弃 |
[19:47] | God, say something! | 天啊 你说话啊 |
[19:54] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:57] | We don’t talk anymore. | 我们不再说话了 |
[20:08] | It’s so strange. | 真是太奇怪了 |
[20:12] | I really miss us. | 我真怀念从前的我们 |
[20:16] | Why is that strange? | 那为什么奇怪 |
[20:22] | Because I never thought I’d have to. | 因为我从未想过我会失去这个 |
[20:28] | Hackers. | 黑客 |
[20:30] | We inherently trust no one, | 我们天生就不信任任何人 |
[20:32] | including each other. | 也包括彼此 |
[20:34] | I’ll never be able to tell her. | 我永远都无法告诉她 |
[20:36] | There will always be this divide, | 永远都存在着一条分界线 |
[20:38] | my wall that she can’t look over. | 她无法看到的我的墙这边 |
[20:43] | And she knows it. | 而且她也知道 |
[20:53] | Trust issues. | 信任问题 |
[20:54] | The Dark Army has taken extraordinary steps | 黑暗军团采取了一系列厉害的措施 |
[20:57] | to make sure this meeting’s exactly how they want it. | 来确保这场会面完全按照他们的设想进行 |
[21:00] | Is that why the infamous WhiteRose is such a legend? | 所以臭名昭著的白玫瑰才如此传奇吗 |
[21:04] | Because he’s more paranoid than the rest of us? | 因为他比我们都偏执吗 |
[21:16] | I’m Elliot. Alderson. | 我是艾略特·奥德森 |
[21:42] | A Faraday Cage. | 是法拉第笼 |
[21:45] | A room specifically designed | 一个为了屏蔽电磁干扰 |
[21:46] | to prevent electromagnetic interference. | 而特别设计的房间 |
[21:49] | No radio, no signal, | 没有无线电信号 没有手机信号 |
[21:51] | no WiFi, nothing to hack. | 也没有无线网络 没东西可黑 |
[21:58] | I think I’m here to see you. | 我好像是来见你的 |
[22:06] | Am I supposed to follow you? | 我该跟你走吗 |
[22:14] | Are you just going to stand there | 你是要傻站着 |
[22:15] | or do you want to hand me those drives? | 还是把硬盘递给我 |
[22:22] | This meeting has started. | 会面开始 |
[22:24] | I manage my time very carefully, Mr. Alderson. | 我对时间的管理非常严格 奥德森先生 |
[22:27] | Each beep indicates one minute of my time that has passed. | 每响一声 就有一分钟从我生命中流逝 |
[22:30] | I have allotted you no more than three minutes. | 我只分配给你三分钟 |
[22:38] | Are you really gonna do that? | 你真要那么做 |
[22:39] | I suggest you pick better topics of conversation. | 我建议你挑个好点的话题 |
[22:42] | I have 17 more items on my agenda today. | 我今天还有17件待办事项 |
[22:45] | The Evil Corp hack, we should go through with it this time. | 入侵邪恶公司 我们这次应该进行到底 |
[22:47] | You are turning out to be a grave disappointment. | 你太令人失望了 |
[22:50] | We were ready. We had everything set to go. | 我们本都准备好了 万事俱备 |
[22:52] | Dwelling is so inefficient. | 纠结过去毫无用处 |
[22:54] | Hey, you pulled out last time. | 上次可是你临阵脱逃了 |
[22:56] | Wasting more time, | 还在浪费时间 |
[22:57] | telling me things I already know. | 净说些我知道的事 |
[23:01] | But we were ready. | 但我们当时都准备好了 |
[23:02] | That is the third time that you have expressed that. | 这话你已经说了三遍了 |
[23:04] | She’s trolling me. | 她在引我上钩 |
[23:07] | You have not advanced this conversation. | 你还没推进这次对话的进程 |
[23:10] | Do you intend to? | 你想吗 |
[23:11] | Since last month, | 上月起 |
[23:12] | Evil Corp has moved its tapes to | 邪恶公司就把磁带转移到 |
[23:14] | Five backup facilities, | 五个备份机构 |
[23:15] | and you have a plan to take them all down. | 而你计划把他们一举拿下 |
[23:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[23:19] | Finally, you have communicated something. | 你总算开始交流了 |
[23:22] | So are you ready to do this or not? | 那你到底准没准备好 |
[23:23] | You are the one who is not ready. | 你才是没准备好的那个 |
[23:26] | It was you who failed all along. | 其实是你失败了 |
[23:29] | What you’ve lacked was focus. | 你无法保持专注 |
[23:30] | You strayed from the hack to target Terry Colby. | 把重心从入侵转移到泰瑞·科比身上 |
[23:33] | This opened a vulnerability. | 暴露了你的弱点 |
[23:35] | Suspicion. | 令人起疑 |
[23:36] | Specifically by Gideon Goddard. | 尤其是被吉迪恩·戈达德怀疑 |
[23:42] | That’s why you hacked Allsafe. | 所以你才入侵众安 |
[23:43] | To monitor his activities. | 为了监控他的行为 |
[23:45] | And that’s when we discovered | 我们进而发现 |
[23:47] | that he turned your infected server into a honeypot. | 他把你的受感染服务器变成了蜜罐 |
[23:53] | Oh, 60 seconds and this meeting will be over. | 本次会面还剩60秒 |
[23:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:56] | The concept of waiting bewilders me. | 等待的意义令我费解 |
[23:59] | There are always deadlines. | 万事都有期限 |
[24:01] | There are always ticking clocks. | 时间总是不等人 |
[24:03] | That’s why you must manage your time. | 所以你必须做好时间管理 |
[24:05] | I’ll find a way to remove the honeypot. | 我会找到法子移除蜜罐的 |
[24:07] | Until 16 seconds ago, | 16秒前 |
[24:08] | you were not aware there was a honeypot. | 你才意识到蜜罐的存在 |
[24:10] | This does not inspire confidence. | 这完全无法给我信心 |
[24:13] | – Wait. – There’s that word again. | -等等 -又来了 |
[24:14] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们会搞定的 |
[24:16] | You know you could have told us about the honeypot weeks ago. | 你本来几周前就能告诉我们蜜罐的事 |
[24:19] | Every hacker has her fixation. | 每个黑客都有自己的执着 |
[24:21] | You hack people, I hack time. | 你入侵人 我入侵时间 |
[24:23] | So you should know that when I set a time line, | 所以你要知道我设定的时间线 |
[24:26] | there’s a reason. | 都有缘由 |
[24:28] | You have 50 hours and 23 minutes. | 你还有50小时23分钟 |
[24:31] | At that point, when all parties are ready, | 到时候 如果各方齐备 |
[24:33] | we will initiate the hack. | 我们就开始入侵 |
[24:36] | We’ll do it. | 我们会动手的 |
[24:40] | Maybe next time– | 也许下一次… |
[24:41] | Understand something, Mr. Alderson. | 你要明白一件事 奥德森先生 |
[24:43] | After I leave, | 等我离开之后 |
[24:45] | you will never see me again. | 你就再也不会见到我了 |
[24:47] | There are very few people in my life | 在我的生命中 没有几个 |
[24:49] | that I have enough time to see more than once, | 我有时间见不止一次的人 |
[24:51] | and you are not one of them. | 而你不是其中之一 |
[24:57] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[25:00] | that’s not going to matter. | 那样做也没用的 |
[25:05] | Why are you doing all of this? | 你为什么要做这些事 |
[25:07] | The hack? | 这次入侵 |
[25:10] | Why are you working with us? | 你为什么要和我们合作 |
[25:23] | 50 hours and 20 minutes left. | 还剩50小时20分钟 |
[25:25] | I need to figure this out. | 我得想办法做到 |
[25:26] | Gideon’s been spying on me the whole time. | 吉迪恩一直都在监视我 |
[25:29] | Honeypot service order, shit. | 蜜罐服务订单 该死 |
[25:31] | I gotta do that now. | 我现在就得动手 |
[25:32] | Security token. Gideon’s phone. | 安全令牌 吉迪恩的手机 |
[25:35] | I need his phone. | 我需要他的手机 |
[25:36] | 50 hours and 19 minutes left. | 还剩50小时19分钟 |
[25:38] | Damn, she infected me with her time paranoia. | 该死 她的时间偏执感染了我 |
[25:41] | We’re all living in each other’s paranoia. | 我们都生活在其他人的偏执之中 |
[25:44] | You definitely can’t argue that. | 这你最清楚了 |
[25:46] | Is that why everyone tries to avoid each other? | 这就是人人都试图躲避彼此的原因吗 |
[25:48] | I need to calm down. | 我得冷静下来 |
[25:50] | I wish I could be an observer like you. | 我希望自己能像你一样做个观察者 |
[25:52] | Then I could think more calmly. | 那么我就可以更加冷静地思考了 |
[26:04] | This is comfortable. | 这样很舒服 |
[26:07] | Less stressful. | 没那么大压力 |
[26:08] | In fact, I feel like I can see everything, | 实际上 我觉得自己以这种方式 |
[26:11] | know everything this way. | 能看见一切 知晓一切 |
[26:16] | Do you know more than me? | 你知道的比我多吗 |
[26:18] | That wouldn’t be fair, | 那样不公平 |
[26:20] | my imaginary friend knowing more than me. | 我的幻想朋友知道的比我多 |
[26:23] | So what would you do now? | 那么你现在会怎么办 |
[26:25] | We need a distraction to get Gideon’s phone. | 我们得声东击西好拿到吉迪恩的手机 |
[26:35] | Darlene, I need you to do something for me. | 达琳 我需要你帮我做件事 |
[26:38] | She can help. | 她能帮忙 |
[26:40] | My boss at AllSafe, Gideon– | 我在众安的老板 吉迪恩 |
[26:41] | Sometimes it’s hard to listen to an explanation, | 有时听解释是件很难的事 |
[26:44] | even when it’s from myself. | 即便是我自己对自己解释 |
[26:46] | Especially when it’s from myself. | 特别是我自己对自己解释 |
[26:49] | It would be so much easier | 要是能在我有需要时 |
[26:50] | to only pay attention when I needed to. | 才集中注意力 那就轻松多了 |
[26:54] | To just– | 直接… |
[26:58] | arrive at the conclusion. | 得到结果 |
[27:03] | Is that what you do? | 你是这么干的吗 |
[27:35] | 100 large MMS files to Gideon’s phone. | 100条大体积彩信被发到了吉迪恩的手机上 |
[27:37] | Drained it. | 耗尽了电 |
[27:57] | Corporate greed is a trickle down desire | 公司贪婪是一种向下蔓延的欲望 |
[28:00] | that reaches even the bottom of the food chain. | 甚至会到达食物链的底端 |
[28:02] | And for what? | 而这又是为了什么呢 |
[28:03] | – What the shit? – Wealth? Power? | -怎么回事 -财富 权力 |
[28:05] | It’s a pathetic fable, | 这是个可悲的寓言 |
[28:07] | and you, AllSafe, are a defender of this pitiful avarice. | 而你 众安 是这种可悲贪欲的保护者 |
[28:09] | Holy shit, fsociety knows us. | 我操 去社会知道我们 |
[28:11] | But your sweet dream is over, | 但你的美梦结束了 |
[28:12] | and your nightmare is about to begin. | 而你的噩梦就要开始了 |
[28:16] | We have won. Let those who are complicit… | 我们赢了 让那些沆瀣一气之人 |
[28:19] | What the hell’s happening now? | 又发生什么事了 |
[28:20] | Those who aid the tyrants, | 那些帮助暴君之徒 |
[28:22] | those who accept the tyranny | 那些接受暴政之流 |
[28:24] | have no place in the new order. | 被新秩序所不容 |
[28:26] | The distraction is momentary. | 声东击西的计策只能维持一会儿 |
[28:29] | Hopefully all I need. | 希望对我来说足够了 |
[28:30] | They will know our justice, | 他们将看到我们的正义 |
[28:32] | and we will show no mercy. | 我们绝不会留情 |
[28:35] | Gideon Goddard, you are a lackey | 吉迪恩·戈达德 你就是个 |
[28:38] | to your corporate overlords. | 大公司主子的狗腿子 |
[28:40] | Someone shut this off. | 谁把这东西关掉 |
[28:41] | Defending those | 维护那些 |
[28:42] | that bleed the innocent. | 剥削无辜者之人 |
[28:44] | Serving them, slave to master. | 效忠他们 主子的奴隶 |
[28:47] | It’s ignoring the remote. | 遥控器不好使 |
[28:49] | They hacked our smart tv. | 他们黑了我们的智能电视 |
[28:50] | Congratulations, Mr. Goddard. | 恭喜你 戈达德先生 |
[28:52] | It’s posted to our website. | 已经发到我们网站上了 |
[28:53] | And youtube. | 还有油管 |
[28:54] | You will soon be finished. | 你很快就会完蛋 |
[28:56] | In 90 seconds this code will change. | 90秒后 密码就会换 |
[28:59] | If I don’t log in with it on my computer before then, | 如果我不能在此之前在我的电脑上登录进去 |
[29:02] | I’ll lose everything to time. | 我就输给时间了 |
[29:04] | We are exposing your role to the world. | 我们要向世界曝光你们扮演的角色 |
[29:06] | No, let it finish. | 不 让它播完 |
[29:08] | And the world is very angry. | 世界对此很生气 |
[29:18] | 60 seconds. WhiteRose was right. | 60秒钟 白玫瑰说得对 |
[29:20] | We run from one deadline to the next. | 我们总是在赶一个个期限 |
[29:25] | Where’s Elliot? | 艾略特呢 |
[29:39] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[29:40] | I was working on the local backups. | 我在弄本地备份 |
[29:43] | Why weren’t you in there with us? | 你刚刚怎么没进去看 |
[29:46] | I was worried about the– | 我担心… |
[29:47] | It just doesn’t add up. | 这说不通 |
[29:49] | All these events keep happening around your appearance, | 这些事总是发生在你出现 |
[29:51] | your disappearance. | 或不见的时候 |
[29:52] | – Gideon– – Forget it. | -吉迪恩 -别说了 |
[29:53] | I don’t wanna hear it. | 我不想听 |
[29:55] | Every member in this company stood in there, | 刚刚公司的每个人都站在里面 |
[29:57] | watching the single worst thing that’s happened to Allsafe, | 目睹众安遭遇的最沉重的打击 |
[29:59] | and where are you, at your cubicle? | 你呢 待在你的隔间里 |
[30:02] | Doing what? | 干什么呢 |
[30:07] | Gideon, I hate to interrupt… | 吉迪恩 我得打扰一下 |
[30:08] | – No, not now, Ollie. – But Evil Corp’s on the phone. | -不是时候 奥利 -邪恶公司来电话了 |
[30:13] | I’ll be back. | 我就回来 |
[30:14] | We’re not finished here. | 这事还没完呢 |
[30:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:23] | You thought I didn’t put the code in time, | 你以为我没来得及输入密码 |
[30:25] | but I had to hide it quickly before Gideon saw it. | 我当时得赶紧藏好 免得吉迪恩发现 |
[30:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:39] | Have I told you what I saw when I hacked Gideon? | 我跟你说过我黑吉迪恩时看到了什么吗 |
[30:43] | When I peeked into his secrets? | 我偷窥他秘密的时候 |
[30:46] | I saw a good, honest man. | 我看到了一个正直的好人 |
[30:49] | Gideon was wrong. | 吉迪恩错了 |
[30:51] | I am finished here. | 我在这里没前途了 |
[30:53] | I’m no good for him or this place. | 我对他 对这里都没好处 |
[30:55] | He was only protecting his people. | 他只是想保护他的手下 |
[30:58] | But me? | 但我呢 |
[31:00] | I’m doing this to protect everyone. | 我是为了保护所有人 |
[31:07] | Seems you’ve been very busy lately. | 你最近似乎很忙啊 |
[31:13] | I have to know what you’re planning. | 我必须知道你的计划 |
[31:15] | We were meant to be allies. | 我们说好做盟友的 |
[31:19] | We might just want the same thing, | 我们想要的可能是同一样东西 |
[31:21] | and I need to be involved. | 我需要参与进来 |
[31:23] | I’m pretty positive you’re dead wrong about that, my friend. | 我很确定你是想错了 我的朋友 |
[31:26] | I don’t think there’s anything we could possibly agree on. | 我觉得我们不可能有任何一致意见 |
[31:31] | I don’t know what game you’re playing, | 我不知道你在玩什么游戏 |
[31:33] | but I suggest you cut the bullshit. | 但我建议你别闹了 |
[31:35] | If there’s nothing else, I think we’re done here. | 如果没别的了 那我们就算谈完了 |
[31:39] | Aren’t you forgetting that I know your dirty little secret? | 你忘了吗 我知道你肮脏的小秘密 |
[31:42] | There are people close to you that wouldn’t be happy | 你身边有些人如果知道了我知道的事 |
[31:44] | if they knew what I know. | 不会开心的 |
[31:53] | We’re both too smart to allow pettiness to dictate our actions. | 我们都是聪明人 不会被点小事左右 |
[31:55] | We’re better than that. | 我们不是那种人 |
[31:58] | Weigh the pros and cons. | 权衡下利弊 |
[32:00] | Do what you need to do. | 做你该做的 |
[32:01] | As soon as the tabulations are over with, | 一旦你考虑清楚 |
[32:03] | you’ll know that telling anyone about that | 就会明白 你说出去 |
[32:05] | does neither one of us any good. | 对我们都没好处 |
[32:07] | In fact, you’ll realize | 事实上 你会发现 |
[32:08] | that the only thing to do in your position when it comes to me | 你对我 唯一能做的 |
[32:13] | is nothing. | 就是什么都做不了 |
[34:17] | Good evening, Mr. Wellick. I’m Detective Quattlander. | 晚上好 威利克先生 我是寇兰德警探 |
[34:19] | This is Detective Jones. | 这是琼斯警探 |
[34:21] | As I know you’re aware, | 我相信你知道 |
[34:23] | we were hoping to speak with you at your office today, | 我们今天本想在您办公室跟您谈谈的 |
[34:26] | But your assistant said you’re out. | 但您的助理说您出去了 |
[34:28] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事 |
[34:29] | We’re investigating a murder | 我们在调查一宗 |
[34:31] | that occurred at your husband’s place of employment, ma’am. | 在您丈夫公司发生的凶杀案 夫人 |
[34:34] | May we please come in? | 我们可以进去吗 |
[34:36] | A murder? | 凶杀案 |
[34:38] | Ma’am, do you mind speaking in English, please? | 夫人 可以说英语吗 |
[34:41] | I think this is inappropriate, | 你们这样太过分了 |
[34:42] | you coming to my house like this, upsetting my wife. | 你们就这么跑来我家 惊动我妻子 |
[34:44] | I will be in my office tomorrow– | 我明天会去办公室的 |
[34:45] | Mr. Wellick, as you can imagine this is very time sensitive. | 威利克先生 相信您能想象 事态比较紧急 |
[34:49] | We just need to ask you a few questions. | 我们只想问您几个问题 |
[34:51] | Actually, both of you, | 其实 你们二位都得接受问询 |
[34:53] | since you were both in attendance at the reception last night. | 因为二位昨晚都出席了宴会 |
[34:57] | Yeah, I can assure you, we have no information whatsoever. | 我可以保证你们 我们并不知道任何事 |
[34:59] | It will only take a moment. | 不会很久的 |
[35:02] | And you both did know the deceased, Sharon Knowles. | 而且二位都认识死者 莎朗·诺尔斯 |
[35:06] | You did know her, yes? | 你们认识她的 是吧 |
[35:07] | Sharon Knowles? | 莎朗·诺尔斯 |
[35:12] | That’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[35:16] | Yes, yes, we did know her. | 是啊 我们是认识她 |
[35:18] | Please, come in. | 请进吧 |
[35:30] | Have a seat. Can I get you anything? | 请坐吧 需要点什么吗 |
[35:31] | Coffee? Tea? | 咖啡 茶 |
[35:33] | Coffee would be great. | 咖啡就好 |
[35:34] | Tea. Herbal if possible, please. | 茶 如果有的话 草药茶 |
[35:42] | Mr. Wellick, what time did you last see | 威利克先生 你昨晚最后见到 |
[35:45] | Sharon Knowles last night? | 莎朗·诺尔斯是什么时候 |
[35:51] | Mr. Wellick? | 威利克先生 |
[35:53] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:58] | Joanna? | 乔安娜 |
[36:04] | I think the baby’s coming. | 可能是要生了 |
[36:05] | We gotta get her to the hospital. | 我们得送她去医院 |
[36:29] | How’d it go with the climate control hack? | 气候控制黑得怎么样 |
[36:34] | Handled. | 搞定了 |
[36:35] | I happen to be really smart and good at things. | 我其实挺聪明 挺厉害的 |
[36:38] | Not like you give a shit. | 虽然你是不在乎啦 |
[36:51] | We should celebrate then. | 那我们该庆祝一下 |
[37:02] | In 43 hours, exactly, | 整整43小时后 |
[37:06] | our server will no longer be a honeypot. | 我们的服务器就不再是蜜罐了 |
[37:11] | And that rootkit you wrote | 你写的那个rootkit |
[37:14] | will take down Evil Corp. | 将扳倒邪恶公司 |
[37:17] | We did it, Darlene. | 我们做到了 达琳 |
[37:20] | It’s gonna happen. | 要成了 |
[37:24] | We’re really doing this? | 我们真要做了吗 |
[37:36] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[37:41] | Be happy! | 开心点啊 |
[37:43] | You did this. | 这是你做的 |
[37:46] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[37:47] | Just like that, Elliot, | 就这么简单 艾略特 |
[37:49] | you’re gonna change the world. | 你这就要改变世界了 |
[37:53] | We did this. | 是我们做到的 |
[37:54] | I would love to take credit on this one. | 这功劳我很乐意领 |
[37:59] | But I can’t. | 但不行 |
[38:01] | No, really, this was you. | 真的 是你做到的 |
[38:06] | You are seriously the best person I know, | 你真是我认识的最棒的人 |
[38:10] | you know that? | 知道吗 |
[38:17] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[38:24] | Oh, my god, Elliot! What the fuck? | 天呐 艾略特 你干什么 |
[38:29] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:30] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事啊 |
[38:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:34] | I’m sorry, I thought– | 对不起 我以为 |
[38:36] | I just– | 我… |
[38:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:41] | Oh, my god, Elliot. | 天呐 艾略特 |
[38:43] | Did you forget again? | 你又忘记了吗 |
[38:46] | Did you forget who I am? | 你忘记我是谁了吗 |
[38:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:54] | Forget what? | 忘记什么 |
[38:58] | Elliot, I need you to tell me who you think I am. | 艾略特 告诉我你以为我是谁 |
[39:03] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[39:04] | Tell me right now. | 马上告诉我 |
[39:12] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[39:14] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[39:19] | Of course I didn’t– didn’t forget. | 我当然没忘了 |
[39:24] | You’re Darlene. | 你是达琳 |
[39:32] | You’re Darlene. | 你是达琳 |
[39:35] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[39:38] | You’re Darlene. | 你是达琳 |
[39:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:48] | I know what she’s going to say. | 我知道她要说什么 |
[39:49] | – I’m your… – Sister. | -我是你… -妹妹 |
[39:56] | You’re my sister. | 你是我妹妹 |
[40:21] | Darlene and I’d hide in movie theaters all day. | 达琳和我会整天躲在电影院里 |
[40:23] | Darlene would sing Frere Jacques. | 达琳会唱《两只老虎》 |
[40:25] | She rode her scooter in front of our house. | 她在我们家前面骑踏板车 |
[40:26] | I’m crazy. I’m crazy–crazy. | 我疯了 我疯了 |
[40:28] | She tried to run away in the third grade. | 她三年级时离家出走过 |
[40:30] | How come I didn’t remember this? | 我怎么会不记得了呢 |
[40:31] | We slept in the same bed when our mom was mean to us. | 妈妈凶我们的时候 我们就一个床睡 |
[40:33] | Why did I forget? I remember her voice. | 我怎么会忘记了 我记得她的声音 |
[40:35] | How could I forget? I’m crazy. | 我怎么会忘记了 我疯了 |
[40:36] | I’m crazy–crazy– I’m crazy–crazy–I’m crazy. | 我疯了 我疯了 我疯了 |
[40:41] | Are you freaking out? | 你吓坏了吗 |
[40:42] | Tell me the truth. | 说实话 |
[40:44] | Were you in on this the whole time? | 你一直都知道吗 |
[40:46] | Were you? | 是不是 |
[40:50] | Think, god damn it. Think. | 想啊 好好想 |
[40:51] | How can I just forget her like that? | 我怎么就这么忘记了她呢 |
[40:53] | A whole person. A relationship. | 一个人 一段关系 |
[40:55] | Is this amnesia? | 这是失忆症吗 |
[40:56] | What else am I not remembering? | 我还忘记了什么 |
[40:57] | I’m crazy. | 我疯了 |
[40:58] | I should have stayed on the meds. | 我该吃药的 |
[40:59] | I’m crazy. I’m out of my mind. | 我疯了 我疯了 |
[41:01] | I knew it, I should have never created you. | 我就知道我不该创造你出来 |
[41:03] | I should have listened to Krista. | 我该听克丽丝塔的 |
[41:10] | I avoid myself. | 我逃避自己 |
[41:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:13] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[41:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:16] | Afraid of what? | 怕什么 |
[41:17] | Finding too much. | 发现太多 |
[41:19] | Too little. Nothing at all. | 太少 什么没有 |
[41:21] | Do I even exist? | 我真的存在吗 |
[41:24] | See me, Elliot Alderson. | 看我啊 艾略特·奥德森 |
[41:27] | I am here. | 我在这儿呢 |
[41:32] | Now I’m gone. | 现在我没了 |
[41:49] | We have to hack… | 我们得黑 |
[41:51] | Me. | 我 |
[42:16] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[42:18] | No identity. | 没有身份 |
[42:20] | I’m a ghost. | 我是个鬼 |
[42:36] | Did I erase myself? | 我把自己抹掉了吗 |
[44:32] | I think we should talk. | 我们该谈谈 |