时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We might be owned. | 我们可能被控制了 |
[00:01] | Dark Army. | 黑暗军团 |
[00:02] | The world’s most dangerous hacker crew. | 世界上最危险的黑客团体 |
[00:04] | They think the FBI’s even snooping around, | 他们如果觉得联调局在打探 |
[00:06] | and it gets ugly. | 会闹得很难看 |
[00:07] | They keep asking me questions, | 他们总问我问题 |
[00:09] | I’m gonna keep telling your story, | 我会继续按你的说法说 |
[00:10] | but if shit goes down and I get busted, | 但要是出了岔子 我栽了 |
[00:12] | I’m not gonna get locked up. | 我才不要被关 |
[00:13] | My husband will return soon, | 我丈夫就快回来了 |
[00:15] | and this will all be over. | 到时就都结束了 |
[00:17] | He wants to hack Steel Mountain’s climate control system, | 他想黑进钢山的气候控制系统 |
[00:21] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[00:23] | There will be fallout from this, | 这后果会很严重的 |
[00:25] | and I’m gonna tell them– | 我会告诉他们的 |
[00:26] | I used your computer, | 我用了你的电脑 |
[00:27] | so tell them whatever you want. | 你想怎么说随你 |
[00:29] | The server keeps crashing. I don’t know how to stop it. | 服务器老是死机 我不知道该怎么阻止 |
[00:31] | We need to find someone who can do that migration thing | 他一直说要迁移网站 |
[00:33] | he keep talking about. | 我们得找个会的人来做 |
[00:34] | You hack people, I hack time. | 你入侵人 我入侵时间 |
[00:40] | Someone’s closing in on us. | 有人就要抓到我们了 |
[00:41] | I have to find out what they know. | 我得查明他们知道什么 |
[00:43] | My online business is very important to me. | 我的网上生意对我很重要 |
[00:45] | I prefer discretion. | 我希望保持谨慎 |
[00:47] | What exactly are you doing? | 你究竟在做什么 |
[00:48] | I’m hacking the FBI. | 黑联调局 |
[01:10] | Step one, identify the target and its flaws. | 第一步 找出目标及其缺陷 |
[01:13] | There are always flaws. | 一定会有缺陷 |
[01:15] | I learned that early in life. | 我很小就知道这一点 |
[01:16] | My first hack, the local library, | 我第一次入侵的是当地图书馆 |
[01:19] | a vulnerable FTP server in its as400. | 搭建在AS400上的脆弱FTP服务器 |
[01:22] | A far cry from the Android zero days | 跟我用来控制联调局 |
[01:24] | I’m using to own the FBI standard-issue smartphone. | 标配智能手机的安卓零日攻击差远了 |
[01:28] | The library was a test to see if I could even get into the system. | 黑图书馆是为了看我能否进入系统 |
[01:32] | I’ve since set greater goals. | 之后我的目标更大了 |
[01:34] | For instance, step two: | 比如 第二步 |
[01:35] | build malware and prepare an attack. | 写恶意软件 并准备攻击 |
[01:38] | At my fingertips, the zero day is wrapped in code | 我动动指头 用代码包装出一个零日攻击 |
[01:41] | like a Christmas present, then becomes an exploit, | 就像个圣诞礼物 作为漏洞利用程序 |
[01:44] | the programmatic expression of my will. | 我的意愿的编程式表达 |
[01:48] | I live for this shit. | 我为此而生 |
[01:53] | Step three: a reverse shell, two-stage exploit. | 第三步 反向shell二阶漏洞程序 |
[01:56] | The ideal package. | 理想的程序包 |
[01:58] | Load the malware into a femtocell delivery system, | 把恶意软件装到家庭基站发射系统中 |
[02:01] | my personal cell tower that’ll intercept all mobile data. | 属于我的可以拦截所有移动数据的基站 |
[02:05] | Similar to my first time, | 就像我第一次入侵 |
[02:06] | when I found myself staring at late book fees, | 我发现自己能查看书籍滞纳金 |
[02:09] | employee names, member addresses. | 员工姓名和会员地址了 |
[02:16] | Everything was revealed. | 一切都展现在我面前 |
[02:19] | The secret of the perfect hack? | 完美入侵的秘诀 |
[02:20] | Make it infallible. | 让它万无一失 |
[02:22] | Hidden within the kernel is a logic bomb, | 内核中藏着逻辑炸弹病毒 |
[02:24] | malicious code | 这种恶意代码 |
[02:25] | designed to execute under circumstances I’ve programmed. | 将在我编写好的条件下执行 |
[02:29] | Should the FBI take an image of the femtocell, | 如果联调局使用基站镜像恢复 |
[02:31] | all memory will self-corrupt, or “explode.” | 全部内存将自行崩溃 或者”爆炸” |
[02:35] | Step four, write the script. | 第四步 写脚本 |
[02:37] | Why do it myself? | 为什么独干 |
[02:38] | Because that’s how I learned, | 因为我就是这么学的 |
[02:40] | and I know exactly what, when, and how it’s going to run. | 我知道它会运行什么 何时运行 如何运行 |
[02:43] | I didn’t do anything harmful my first time. | 我第一次入侵时没有搞任何破坏 |
[02:45] | Just looked around. | 只是随便看了看 |
[02:47] | But I felt so powerful. | 但我觉得自己很强大 |
[02:49] | 11 years old and in complete control | 我才11岁 就完全控制了 |
[02:51] | of the Washington Township Public Library. | 华盛顿镇公共图书馆 |
[02:53] | Today is different. | 今天不一样 |
[02:55] | I hacked the world. | 我黑了全世界 |
[02:56] | Final step: launch the attack. | 最后一步 发动攻击 |
[02:59] | Once I do, I’ll own the Android phone | 一旦开始 我就会控制那栋楼里 |
[03:01] | of every FBI agent in that building. | 所有联调局探员的安卓手机 |
[03:04] | I’ll own Evil Corp’s network, applications, everything. | 我会控制邪恶公司的网络 应用 和一切 |
[03:08] | Domain Admin. | 域管理员 |
[03:09] | This, the thrill of pwning a system, | 完全控制一个系统的兴奋 |
[03:12] | this is the greatest rush. | 是最大的刺激 |
[03:13] | God access. | 上帝模式 |
[03:15] | The feeling never gets old. | 这种感觉我从不会厌倦 |
[03:31] | I’m gonna need to talk to the old sys admin. | 我得跟老系统管理员谈谈 |
[03:39] | The old IT guy, | 那个搭建这个系统的 |
[03:40] | set this up. | 老IT员 |
[03:43] | There’s an encrypted database on the old server | 旧服务器上有个加密的数据库 |
[03:45] | I’m gonna need access to. | 我得上去 |
[03:48] | You wanna talk to RT? | 你想跟RT谈 |
[03:51] | If that’s his name. | 如果他是叫这个名字 |
[03:53] | I’ll talk to Ray, | 我会去跟雷说 |
[03:55] | see what’s what. | 问问他的意思 |
[05:04] | …with all the lawsuits we were facing. | …我们还面临一堆诉讼 |
[05:05] | The company’s re-branded. | 公司要改头换面 |
[05:07] | Our new name, Seal valley | 我们的新名字叫密封谷 |
[05:09] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[05:11] | Honestly, pretty terrible. | 说实话 挺难听的 |
[05:42] | Jeez Louise, look at that. | 天啊 看看这个 |
[05:48] | 格式化中 生成”安吉拉”镜像文件 | |
[06:03] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[06:05] | How did you get in? | 你怎么进来的 |
[06:07] | Penetration test. You failed. | 安全测试 你没通过 |
[06:09] | I’m done anyway. | 反正我已经完事了 |
[06:12] | What is this? | 你这是做什么 |
[06:14] | I haven’t seen you in five weeks | 我五个星期没见着你 |
[06:15] | and now you’re just in my home? | 而现在你就这样出现在我家 |
[06:20] | Leave. Now. | 离开 马上 |
[06:22] | Okay, if you want the FBI to find out that | 好吧 假如你想让联调局发现 |
[06:25] | you were the one who illegally put a CD | 你才是那个非法把一张CD |
[06:27] | into a drive at Allsafe | 插进一个众安的驱动里 |
[06:28] | that set off the crime of the millennium, | 然后引发了世纪犯罪的人 |
[06:30] | be my guest. | 随你的便 |
[06:34] | – He told you? – Yeah. | -他告诉你了 -对 |
[06:36] | And he cleared Allsafe’s logs to cover your ass, | 他清空了众安的日志来为你打掩护 |
[06:39] | but now with the FBI’s Five/Nine investigation, | 但如今在联调局的59袭击调查之下 |
[06:41] | this could all lead back to both you and Elliot. | 他们可能会查到你和艾略特身上 |
[06:46] | Why didn’t he say anything? | 为什么他什么都没告诉我 |
[06:47] | Because that’s what he does, | 因为那就是他的性格 |
[06:50] | and now it’s time for you to help him. | 现在该你帮他了 |
[06:57] | What exactly do you want from me? | 你到底想要我干什么 |
[07:15] | Before I tell you, | 在我告诉你之前 |
[07:17] | I need you to keep reminding yourself that this is simple. | 我需要你不断告诉自己这事很简单 |
[07:21] | Your gut instinct is gonna be screaming a big fucking no, | 你的直觉会大声叫着”不行” |
[07:24] | and I need you to suppress that instinct | 而我需要你抑制那种直觉 |
[07:27] | and remind yourself that this is simple. | 然后告诉自己这事很简单 |
[07:31] | If this little preface was supposed to inspire confidence, | 假如你这个小开场白是想给我信心 |
[07:34] | you’re failing miserably. | 那你很可悲地失败了 |
[07:35] | I’ll give you a small device, which you’ll take to work, | 我会给你一个小设备 你把它带去单位 |
[07:37] | drop at the Fed’s office on the 23rd floor, | 放到23楼联调局的办公室里 |
[07:40] | and walk away. | 然后走开 |
[07:42] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[07:46] | Here it comes, | 来了 |
[07:47] | that gut instinct I was talking about. | 我刚刚提到的直觉 |
[07:50] | Are you out of your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[07:55] | You want me to hack the FBI? | 你想让我黑联调局吗 |
[07:57] | What possible good would that even do? | 这么做到底能有什么好处啊 |
[08:00] | Once we have access to their system, | 一旦我们得以访问他们的系统 |
[08:02] | we can make all of the bullshit go away. | 我们可以让这一切屁事都消失 |
[08:05] | Any evidence they have on you and Elliot, | 他们掌握的所有关于你和艾略特的证据 |
[08:08] | gone. | 都会消失 |
[08:10] | I’ll take my chances. | 我宁可碰运气 |
[08:20] | Fine, play it how you wanna play it, | 好吧 随你怎么做 |
[08:23] | but I hope for Elliot and your sake, | 但为了你和艾略特着想 |
[08:26] | no one else knows about that CD. | 我希望没人知道那张CD的事 |
[08:44] | This is not our usual time nor place to meet. | 这不是我们平常见面的时间和地点 |
[08:47] | It was very risky for me to come here. | 我来这里非常冒险 |
[08:52] | Talk to me. What’s happened? | 跟我说说 发生什么了 |
[08:56] | I don’t wanna do this anymore. | 我不想再干下去了 |
[08:59] | I lied to the FBI, | 我对联调局撒了谎 |
[09:01] | and they know it. | 他们发现了 |
[09:02] | They’re not stupid. | 他们不傻 |
[09:04] | They saw me sweat. | 他们发现我多紧张了 |
[09:05] | Now my phone is tapped. | 现在我的电话被监听了 |
[09:06] | Anytime I make phone calls, | 只要我一打电话 |
[09:09] | I hear interference, voices. | 我就能听见各种干扰的声音 |
[09:19] | I mean, who are we protecting? | 我们究竟在保护谁 |
[09:21] | Some scrawny kid in a hoodie? | 戴兜帽的小瘦子 |
[09:25] | Part of our agreement was | 我们协约的一部分就是 |
[09:27] | that you would not ask any questions. | 你不问任何问题 |
[09:30] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[09:32] | I just… | 只是 |
[09:35] | I know someone is watching me. | 我知道有人在监视我 |
[09:36] | I can tell. | 我能感觉到 |
[09:38] | On the train, at work, in my apartment. | 在地铁上 工作时 在我公寓里 |
[09:41] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[09:43] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[09:45] | I feel it, you know? | 我能感觉到 |
[09:57] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[09:59] | for sharing this with me. | 告诉我这件事 |
[10:01] | I promise you everything will be okay. | 我保证一切都会好起来的 |
[10:19] | Hello, sir. You can’t be here. | 你好 先生 你不能来这里 |
[10:23] | – I work here. – Not on this floor. | -我在这里工作 -不在这层楼 |
[10:25] | Can you help this guy out? | 你能带这人出去吗 |
[10:27] | We really need to close off this elevator to non-bureau. | 不可以让非局里的人走这个电梯 |
[10:47] | I hate coming here. Security’s so lax. | 我讨厌来这里 安保太松懈了 |
[10:50] | I’m still in the middle of this deep dive | 我还在研究这个 |
[10:51] | on the hard drive reports that came back from Forensics. | 鉴证科送来的硬盘报告 |
[10:59] | I had that dream again. | 我又做了那个梦 |
[11:01] | Except this time, I was walking down a steep hill, | 不过这一次 我在走下一个陡峭的山坡 |
[11:04] | and at the bottom was that same man | 山下还是那个男人 |
[11:05] | wearing a surgical mask. | 戴着医用口罩 |
[11:09] | He never tries to kill you? | 他没有试图杀你吗 |
[11:11] | Nope. Just staring. | 没有 只是盯着我 |
[11:16] | You really don’t dream, do you? | 你真的不做梦 是吗 |
[11:19] | Never interested me. | 从不感兴趣 |
[11:22] | You read Santiago’s email? | 你看到圣地亚戈的邮件了 |
[11:26] | Let me guess: you’re excited. | 我猜猜 你很兴奋 |
[11:28] | Fuck yeah, I’m excited. We get to go to China. | 我当然兴奋 我们要去中国了 |
[11:30] | Yeah, well, just so you know, I throw up on planes, so… | 是啊 不过你得知道 我晕机 所以 |
[11:34] | bring a raincoat and nose plugs. | 带上雨衣和鼻塞 |
[11:38] | Any updates on her? | 她有什么动态吗 |
[11:40] | Surveillance said she mostly stayed home | 监视人员说她基本待在家里 |
[11:41] | and then went to a yoga class. | 再就是去上瑜伽课 |
[11:44] | Then they lost her again. | 然后他们就又跟丢了她 |
[11:46] | I’m telling you, it’s hard to track people in New York. | 要我说 在纽约跟踪人非常困难 |
[11:56] | Where’s the she-devil? | 那个母夜叉在哪 |
[12:01] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:04] | Something’s wrong. | 一定出什么问题了 |
[12:05] | Darlene’s never quiet unless… | 达琳从来不这么沉默 除非 |
[12:07] | Did the malware not check out? | 恶意软件有问题吗 |
[12:11] | It’s Angela. | 是安吉拉 |
[12:14] | You need to talk to her. | 你得和她谈谈 |
[12:16] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[12:18] | With the FBI at Evil Corp, physical security is madness. | 联调局驻守邪恶公司 安保非常严格 |
[12:21] | We don’t have time to prep a new social engineering attack, | 我们没时间准备一个新的社交工程攻击 |
[12:24] | so I went to her– | 所以我去找了她 |
[12:25] | She can’t be involved. | 她不能参与进来 |
[12:27] | What the hell else do you want me to do? | 不然你到底希望我怎么做 |
[12:28] | I am telling you, it’s a fortress. | 我告诉你 那里固若金汤 |
[12:30] | There’s no way in there right now, | 现在根本没办法进去 |
[12:32] | and it’s as if we have a lot of time to wait. | 而且我们没有多少时间可浪费 |
[12:34] | – Darlene’s right. – I’m not doing it. | -达琳说得对 -我不会这么做 |
[12:36] | Who better than someone you trust? | 还有比你信任的人更好的选择吗 |
[12:38] | I’m not discussing Angela with you. | 我不想和你谈论安吉拉 |
[12:40] | She’s our only option. | 她是我们唯一的选择 |
[12:42] | She’s not an option. | 不能用她 |
[12:43] | Think of something else. | 想点别的办法 |
[12:45] | I did my part. | 我做了我该做的事 |
[12:47] | Now you do yours. | 现在轮到你了 |
[12:53] | Make this happen. | 你去搞定 |
[13:56] | Minister Zhang, it’s a pleasure to meet you. | 张部长 很高兴见到你 |
[13:58] | The pleasure is mine, Mr. Santiago. | 这话应该我来说 圣地亚戈先生 |
[14:01] | Welcome to China. | 欢迎来到中国 |
[14:03] | Oh, here. | 来 |
[14:13] | Let’s retire into the forum, where we can talk in private. | 我们去会场闭门聊聊吧 |
[14:18] | As you’ll see in your escorted tour | 我们会陪同你们参观 |
[14:20] | of Beijing’s backup facility, | 北京的备用设施 你们会看到 |
[14:22] | our attack was not climate control | 我们的袭击不像你们的树莓派 |
[14:24] | like your raspberry pi. | 是气候控制 |
[14:25] | Our backup tapes were degaussed. | 我们的备用磁盘均被消磁了 |
[14:28] | We’d like to visit all four of China’s backup sites. | 我们想看看中国全部四个备用网站 |
[14:31] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[14:32] | And be granted access to the encrypted E Corp servers. | 并获得访问E公司加密服务器的权限 |
[14:37] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[14:41] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[14:42] | Now… | 那么… |
[14:45] | there is another subject to discuss. | 还有一个问题要讨论 |
[14:50] | We understand it is a delicate subject. | 我们知道这个话题很敏感 |
[14:53] | The Dark Army? | 黑暗军团 |
[14:56] | We’d like to review all intelligence you have on them. | 我们想看看你们手上关于他们的全部情报 |
[15:12] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[15:14] | some of us think that, you know, | 我们有些人认为 |
[15:17] | they as a–as a known malevolent hacker group might have– | 他们作为臭名昭著的黑客可能… |
[15:21] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[15:22] | We’ll get you all of our dossiers with any intel we might have. | 我们会将所有已掌握的情报档案给你们 |
[15:26] | You’re schedule to visit our Beijing facility | 安排你们周二9点参观 |
[15:28] | on Tuesday at 9:00 a.m. sharp. | 我们的北京设施 |
[15:30] | Enjoy yourselves. Take in the city. | 祝你们参观愉快 好好游览城市 |
[15:33] | Monday night, I wish to host you at my home. | 周一晚 我想在我家招待你们 |
[15:36] | A reception to celebrate our… | 举办宴会庆祝… |
[15:39] | collaborative effort. | 我们的合作 |
[17:16] | You can’t just do it yourself? | 你不能自己做吗 |
[17:18] | No, not without access to the database. | 不能 无法访问数据库就做不了 |
[17:23] | But you’re the best. | 可你是最牛的 |
[17:25] | The master. | 是大师 |
[17:27] | Ain’t that true? | 不是吗 |
[17:31] | You gotta understand. | 你得理解 |
[17:33] | I hesitate because RT and I didn’t part ways | 我犹豫是因为我和RT |
[17:35] | on the best of terms. | 有点不欢而散 |
[17:40] | I wouldn’t ask if there were another way. | 要是有别的方法 我也不会来找你 |
[17:44] | You’re wasting time, time we don’t have. | 你在浪费时间 我们没那么多时间 |
[17:46] | You need to call Angela. | 你得给安吉拉打电话 |
[17:49] | Maxine, what’s wrong, girl? | 玛克辛 怎么了 丫头 |
[17:52] | Shh, don’t make me think the worst now. | 别让我往坏里想 |
[17:58] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[18:04] | If you say you need him, | 既然你说需要他 |
[18:05] | you must need him. | 那肯定是真需要 |
[18:09] | I’ll have RT stop by. | 我会让RT去一趟 |
[18:33] | I tracked the last package | 我追踪上个包裹 |
[18:35] | to the Midtown post office it was mailed from. | 发现是从市中心的邮局寄过来的 |
[18:38] | However, there’s no evidence on the security footage | 然而 监控录像上没有证据显示 |
[18:41] | of anyone mailing it from inside the station. | 有人在邮局内投递 |
[18:43] | It was probably dropped in a nearby collection box. | 可能是在那附近的邮箱里投递的 |
[18:46] | And I have a contact attempting to trace the phone calls, | 我联系了一个人让他试着追踪来电 |
[18:49] | but he needs more time. | 但他需要更多时间 |
[18:51] | I’ll keep you updated as always. | 我会一如既往跟你汇报最新进展 |
[18:55] | Good night, ma’am. | 晚安 夫人 |
[18:57] | And Kareem? | 克里姆呢 |
[19:05] | I did as you asked. | 我按您吩咐的做了 |
[19:15] | Framed burglary. | 伪造成盗窃 |
[19:18] | Cops’ll likely go after | 警察估计会怀疑 |
[19:20] | an ex-con who lives on the same floor. | 住他同层的一个有前科的人 |
[19:22] | MO matches other B&Es the guy’s suspected of. | 作案手法符合那人被怀疑的几起盗窃案 |
[19:41] | Tell me… tell me about his death. | 跟我说说他死时的情况 |
[19:49] | Succinylcholine. | 琥珀酰胆碱 |
[19:51] | Injected as ordered. | 按您吩咐注射的 |
[19:55] | And he didn’t feel anything? | 他什么感觉也没有 |
[19:57] | He was completely paralyzed. | 他完全瘫痪了 |
[20:12] | It’ll appear there was a struggle. | 看起来会像是做过反抗 |
[20:14] | He pulled his gun in self-defense. | 他出于自卫掏出了枪 |
[20:17] | The attacker got him first. | 袭击者抢先了 |
[20:19] | Two gunshot wounds: one to the chest… | 两处枪伤 一枪在胸部 |
[20:21] | Another to the head. | 另一枪在头部 |
[20:23] | Did he look at you | 你做完之前 |
[20:25] | before you finished the job? | 他看你了吗 |
[20:28] | Yes. | 看了 |
[20:30] | Ma’am, if I may, | 夫人 我想问一句 |
[20:32] | why drug him? | 为什么还下药 |
[20:34] | It would have been just as easy to shoot and leave. | 单纯开枪走人多简单 |
[20:38] | Killing a man instantly | 迅速杀掉一个人 |
[20:41] | robs him of explanation. | 会让他不明所以 |
[20:44] | He has no time to process his final moments. | 他就没有时间去思考自己的最后时刻 |
[20:48] | Now, even though he was paralyzed, | 这样 虽然他无法动弹 |
[20:50] | his mind was still able to understand | 他仍有心智去理解 |
[20:53] | why his life was ending. | 自己的生命因何而终结 |
[20:57] | We let him die with answers. | 我们让他明明白白地死去 |
[21:02] | Otherwise… | 否则 |
[21:06] | We’re nothing but ruthless murderers. | 我们不过是冷酷无情的杀人犯 |
[21:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:02] | I gotta say, I never thought | 我得说 我从没想过 |
[22:04] | I’d ever hear from you again. | 还能再联系上你 |
[22:06] | I ordered you a Bud Light. | 给你点了一杯百威轻啤 |
[22:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:11] | You know, I’m– I’m glad we’re sitting here again. | 很高兴我们又能坐在这儿 |
[22:14] | Our old spot. | 我们的老位子 |
[22:16] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[22:17] | booth over there by the window. | 那边窗户旁的卡座 |
[22:19] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[22:21] | It’s where I first said the three magic words. | 我在那儿第一次说出了那三个神奇的字 |
[22:25] | Yeah, no, I don’t think I remember that. | 嗯 我不记得了 |
[22:26] | “I…love…you.” | “我…爱…你” |
[22:33] | I-I meant it too. | 我是真心的 |
[22:37] | I-I miss you, Angela. | 我想你 安吉拉 |
[22:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:42] | Yeah, a lot of–lot of– | 是啊 很多很多 |
[22:44] | lot of good memories. | 很多美好回忆 |
[22:47] | And look, Josh Groban night. | 看啊 乔许·葛洛班[美国歌手]之夜 |
[22:51] | It’s like we’re, uh, reliving our glory days. | 就像在重温过去的美好时光一样 |
[22:56] | But, uh, you, wow. | 但是你… |
[22:58] | I mean, I hear things are going great with you. | 我听说你混得很好 |
[23:01] | I hope this is cool and not, like, weird, | 希望你不介意 不会觉得奇怪 |
[23:04] | but, um, I brought my résumé, | 我带了简历过来 |
[23:06] | if you can– if you can do anything. | 希望你能帮帮忙 |
[23:12] | Well, I just figured, hey, | 我只是觉得 |
[23:13] | if there are any open positions… | 如果你那边还有位置的话… |
[23:19] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我帮你问问 |
[23:22] | So tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[23:24] | How’s life over there? | 那边过得怎样 |
[23:27] | Very different than Allsafe. | 跟众安很不同 |
[23:30] | You miss it? | 你想众安吗 |
[23:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:35] | And Gideon. | 还有吉迪恩 |
[23:38] | Crazy sad. | 太可怜了 |
[23:41] | You know, I heard the dude that shot him was, | 我听说朝他开枪的人 |
[23:43] | like, off his rocker. | 是个疯子 |
[23:44] | One of those, uh, Five/Nine truthers. | 59阴谋论者 |
[23:47] | Some people even say that the whole thing was, uh, like, a put-on. | 有人甚至说整件事都是骗局 |
[23:51] | Like a–like one of those, | 像是那种 |
[23:53] | uh, crisis performances or whatever. | 危机表演什么的 |
[23:55] | You know–you know, those Frank Cody types. | 就弗兰克·科迪那样的阴谋论疯 |
[23:55] | S02E01中智能宅被黑时 播放的脱口秀的主持人 | |
[23:58] | Anyways, tragic for sure. | 总之 真是悲剧 |
[24:02] | So you ever think that CD had anything to do with it? | 你觉得这事跟那张CD有关吗 |
[24:17] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[24:18] | I’m just saying, like, | 我只是觉得 |
[24:20] | Allsafe was–was ground zero. | 众安是事件原点 |
[24:28] | What the fuck? | 你搞什么 |
[24:37] | Are you working with the FBI? | 你在跟联调局合作吗 |
[24:38] | No, it’s– | 不 是因为… |
[24:41] | My uncle is a lawyer. | 我叔叔是个律师 |
[24:43] | He told me to be careful and record any suspicious– | 他让我小心 记录一切可疑的… |
[24:46] | – It’s my uncle’s fault. – What the fuck? | -是我叔叔的错 -妈的 |
[24:47] | What–oh, come on! | 你不是吧 |
[24:50] | My contract was cleared because of the hack. | 袭击害我丢了工作 |
[24:52] | I can’t afford a new phone. | 我买不起新手机了 |
[24:53] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[24:55] | Honestly. Right now. | 老实交代 快点 |
[24:58] | Did you talk to the FBI? | 你到底有没有对联调局开口 |
[25:01] | No. | 没有 |
[25:03] | Yes. | 说了 |
[25:04] | I me–I mean, Angela, | 你看 安吉拉 |
[25:06] | look, they called me in, like, three times. | 他们联系了我好几次 |
[25:08] | I can’t sleep. I am scared as shit. | 我觉也没法睡 吓都吓死了 |
[25:10] | – What did you tell them? – Nothing. | -你告诉他们什么了 -什么都没说 |
[25:12] | Just about the CD guy, and then they did, | 就说了那个卖光碟的 然后他们 |
[25:14] | like, the sketch or whatever, the facial composite thing, | 叫人来画了像什么的 做了面部合成 |
[25:17] | but I swear, I never said your name. | 但我发誓我绝对没提过你的名字 |
[25:19] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[25:21] | Where– | 你… |
[25:45] | This food is not sanitary, am I right? | 这吃的看着不干不净 是吧 |
[25:47] | I mean, where’s the General Tso’s chicken? | 连左宗棠鸡都没有 |
[25:48] | I don’t think that’s a formal hors d’oeuvre in China. | 那道菜在中国好像根本上不得台面 |
[25:51] | Yeah? I’m gonna ask. | 是吗 我得问问去 |
[25:54] | This noodle bowl thing made me gag. | 这碗面似的东西恶心得我吃不下去 |
[25:56] | These people are savages. | 这些人跟野人似的 |
[26:18] | Excuse me, do you know where the bathroom is? | 不好意思 请问卫生间在哪里 |
[26:22] | Bathroom? | 卫生间 |
[26:24] | Um, toilet? | 厕所 |
[26:26] | No English? | 不会说英文吗 |
[26:29] | Okay, thank you. | 好吧 多谢 |
[27:11] | Pardon me, do you have the time? | 请问您知道时间吗 |
[27:13] | Oh, shit. | 吓死我了 |
[27:16] | Mr. Zhang, I– | 张先生 我 |
[27:19] | I was just admiring-looking at-for the– | 我只是在欣赏这个…找… |
[27:25] | Oh, right, the time ’cause of the– | 对了 时间 因为… |
[27:27] | You’ve wandered very far from the party. | 你离宴会会场可有点远了 |
[27:29] | I was looking for the little girls’ room, | 我在找女洗手间 |
[27:32] | – and then I– – And this caught your eye? | -然后我… -然后就看上了这个 |
[27:37] | Yeah, I– | 对 我 |
[27:41] | I know it seems a little uncanny, | 我知道听上去有点不可思议 |
[27:42] | but my parents had the same clock | 但我父母在我长大的家宅里 |
[27:44] | in our family room growing up. | 也挂了这么一座挂钟 |
[27:47] | I found this in Germany. The town of Rothenburg. | 我是在德国的罗滕堡找到的 |
[27:50] | Cost me a fortune. | 我花了好多钱 |
[27:51] | The seller told me that it was one of a kind. | 卖的人说它独一无二 |
[27:55] | So much for the honest salesman. | 看来没有诚实的推销员 |
[27:57] | My parents bought theirs at a Kmart in Teaneck. | 我父母是在蒂内克市的零售店买的 |
[28:01] | Oh, is that where you’re from? | 你是那里来的吗 |
[28:04] | – Miss… – Jersey born and raised. | -你是… -土生土长的泽西人 |
[28:06] | And my full name is Dominique DiPierro, | 我全名是多米尼克·迪皮耶罗 |
[28:08] | but I go by Dom. | 但人们都叫我多米 |
[28:09] | Or Agent DiPierro. | 或者迪皮耶罗探员 |
[28:11] | Or just Dom. | 多米就行 |
[28:15] | So if I can ask, | 如果不介意我问 |
[28:18] | what’s the deal with the clocks? | 为什么弄这么多钟 |
[28:20] | Is it a punctuality thing? | 是为了准时吗 |
[28:24] | “Life is but a walking shadow, | “人生不过是一个行走的影子 |
[28:27] | “A poor player that struts and frets | 一个在舞台上指手画脚的 |
[28:30] | “His hour upon the stage | 笨拙的伶人 登场片刻 |
[28:32] | and then is heard no more.” | 便在无声无息中悄然退去” |
[28:38] | You’ve surrounded yourself | 你在身边 |
[28:39] | with the constant reminder of mortality. | 摆满了人生有限的提醒 |
[28:42] | There’s much work to do, great work. | 有很多工作要做 伟大的工作 |
[28:45] | As each second passes, | 随着每一刻流逝 |
[28:47] | I push myself to keep moving. | 我都敦促自己不断向前 |
[28:51] | You’re making me think I should invest in a decent watch. | 你让我觉得该买块好表了 |
[28:57] | Now, if I may ask, | 容我问一句 |
[28:59] | how does a young woman from New Jersey | 一位来自新泽西的年轻女士 |
[29:01] | find her way into the FBI? | 怎么会进联调局 |
[29:06] | I was– | 我曾经… |
[29:08] | I am… | 现在也是… |
[29:11] | disgusted by the selfish brutality of the world, | 厌倦这世界的自私暴行 |
[29:15] | but at the same time, I’m utterly fascinated by it. | 但同时 又觉得它非常迷人 |
[29:19] | The FBI’s a perfect place for that kind of contradiction. | 联调局对于这种矛盾来说是最佳的去处 |
[29:24] | I have something in my office I think you might appreciate. | 我办公室里有样东西 你会喜欢的 |
[29:30] | The artist strives to reflect the desolation and anxiety | 艺术家努力想反映失去身份所带来的 |
[29:33] | that accompanies one’s loss of identity. | 孤寂和焦虑 |
[29:37] | His message is subversive to many in our country. | 他的信条在很多国人看来是具有颠覆性的 |
[29:40] | Nevertheless, the work appeals to the masses | 但是这幅作品还是令很多人赞赏 |
[29:44] | and to the individual. | 也令我赞赏 |
[29:46] | How is it that revolution can create such beautiful art | 为什么革命能创造如此美丽的艺术 |
[29:50] | yet you and I are tracking revolutionaries | 但你和我却在寻找创造了 |
[29:52] | who’ve created nothing but turmoil? | 彻头彻尾的混乱的革命家 |
[29:57] | There’s more to the story. | 事情没那么简单 |
[30:00] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[30:01] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[30:03] | Why you joined. | 你加入的原因 |
[30:07] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[30:10] | It’s a little personal. | 是私人原因 |
[30:13] | That’s precisely why I’m asking. | 所以我才问 |
[30:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:28] | Well, it was a certain relationship. | 跟一段感情有关 |
[30:33] | A love story? | 爱情吗 |
[30:37] | Of sorts. Sort of, sure. | 算是吧 是吧 |
[30:41] | Final semester of law school, | 法学院的最后一学期 |
[30:42] | dating who I thought was the one, | 我在跟我以为的真命天子约会 |
[30:45] | at dinner, | 毕业前几天 |
[30:46] | days before graduation… | 我们吃饭时 |
[30:50] | they got down on one knee to propose, and… | 他单膝跪下 向我求婚 |
[30:59] | This is gonna make me sound wacky, but I… | 我听上去可能很疯狂 |
[31:03] | excused myself to the restroom and went out the back, and… | 但我说去上厕所 然后从后门溜走了 |
[31:09] | That was that. | 那就结束了 |
[31:11] | Fast-forward several years, I turn around, | 几年之后 我想通了 |
[31:13] | and here’s what I picked instead. | 选择了这个 |
[31:16] | A mid-level field agent. | 中层外勤探员 |
[31:25] | – What is it? – I just– | -怎么了 -我… |
[31:29] | I never would have… | 我没想到 |
[31:30] | expected to be talking about an old flame | 我会跟中国国家安全部长 |
[31:34] | to China’s minister of state security. | 谈论我的旧情人 |
[31:39] | It’ll make a good story at Thanksgiving. | 等感恩节有的讲了 |
[31:41] | My dad’ll love it. | 我爸会喜欢的 |
[31:54] | Whose room is this? | 这是谁的房间 |
[32:05] | These are gorgeous. | 好美啊 |
[32:08] | A magua, | 这是马褂 |
[32:09] | the common Manchu clothing of the Qing Dynasty. | 清朝的普通满族服饰 |
[32:13] | Detailed embroidery such as this | 如此精致的刺绣 |
[32:14] | was often reserved for the royal families. | 一般是留给皇室的 |
[32:19] | This is a modern qípáo | 这是一件现代旗袍 |
[32:21] | by Jin Zhi Yu Ye. | 金枝玉叶制造的 |
[32:23] | Purchased in Shanghai. | 在上海买来的 |
[32:25] | The silk fabric and embroidered lace are unrivaled. Here. | 丝绸面料和刺绣蕾丝无可比拟 摸摸 |
[32:38] | I’ve never touched something so beautiful. | 我从没摸过这么美的东西 |
[32:41] | I feel the same way each time. | 每次我摸都是这种感觉 |
[32:46] | Where did these come from? | 这些是哪来的 |
[32:50] | They belong to my sister. | 是我姐姐的 |
[32:52] | She stays here when she’s passing through Beijing. | 她经过北京时会住这里 |
[33:01] | Let me ask, Miss DiPierro, | 我问你 迪皮耶罗小姐 |
[33:05] | have you ever wondered how the world would look | 你有没有想过 如果59袭击没发生 |
[33:08] | if the Five/Nine hack never happened? | 世界会是什么样子 |
[33:12] | How the world would look right now? | 世界现在会是什么样子 |
[33:15] | In fact, some believe | 事实上 有些人认为 |
[33:17] | there are alternate realities playing out that very scenario, | 在一些平行现实中就是这样的 |
[33:22] | with other lives that we’re leading… | 我们过着另一种生活 |
[33:26] | Other people | 我们是 |
[33:28] | that we’ve become. | 另一种人 |
[33:37] | The contemplation moves me very deeply. | 这种想法让我深受触动 |
[33:49] | Wow, you weren’t kidding. | 真是不假 |
[33:50] | You really do have a thing– | 你真的很… |
[33:52] | I apologize, I must go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[33:54] | May I escort you back to the party? | 我送你回宴会会场吧 |
[34:25] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来 |
[34:28] | Because I wanna be. | 我想来 |
[34:31] | I told Darlene I didn’t want you involved. | 我告诉达琳我不希望你卷进来了 |
[34:33] | She was right to involve me. | 她来找我是对的 |
[34:36] | Please don’t do this. I’ll find another way. | 别这么做 我会另想办法的 |
[34:39] | Darlene said it’s a simple job. | 达琳说这事很简单 |
[34:42] | I place the device on the floor and walk away. | 我将装置放在地板上就走人 |
[34:46] | Then you guys will make everything go away, | 你们会让一切消失 |
[34:48] | any evidence that you find. | 你们找到的一切证据 |
[34:49] | That’s true, right? | 是这样吧 |
[34:53] | – Right? – That’s our plan. | -是吧 -是这么打算的 |
[34:56] | But that’s not the point. | 但那不是重点 |
[34:57] | Don’t put yourself at risk. | 别冒险 |
[34:59] | I’ve run through my options. | 我考虑了我的选择 |
[35:01] | Best-case scenario: I lose my job | 最好的情况 我丢了工作 |
[35:03] | and plea-bargain down a jail sentence. | 认罪以期少做几年牢 |
[35:05] | I’m backed into a corner. | 我已经没退路了 |
[35:07] | Either I act, or I wait to get caught. | 我要么采取措施 要么就等着被抓 |
[35:14] | I told myself that I would wait to decide until I saw you | 我告诉自己 我要见过你再做决定 |
[35:16] | because you wouldn’t let me walk into this | 因为如果你不能肯定自己能做到 |
[35:18] | unless you were sure that you could pull it off. | 就不会让我插手 |
[35:27] | I’ve decided. | 我已经决定了 |
[35:36] | I miss you. You know that, right? | 我想你 你知道吧 |
[35:41] | I reached out to you so many times, | 我多次想联系你 |
[35:44] | and you kept saying no. | 你一直拒绝我 |
[35:47] | Can I just know why? | 能告诉我为什么吗 |
[35:52] | I keep thinking about that day | 我总在想那天 |
[35:55] | on the train platform. | 在火车月台上那天 |
[35:58] | After you found me in the cemetery. | 你在公墓找到我之后 |
[36:02] | You told me to take care of myself. | 你叫我照顾好自己 |
[36:06] | I wanted to be okay. | 我想好好的 |
[36:11] | I wanted to s-stop seeing him | 我想不再看到他 |
[36:14] | before I talked to you again. | 然后再去找你 |
[36:19] | And? | 结果呢 |
[36:28] | And my dead father’s standing behind you right now. | 我死去的父亲现在就站在你身后 |
[36:47] | I can be a friend. | 我可以做你的朋友 |
[36:51] | Someone to talk to. | 跟你说说话 |
[36:54] | Someone who cares about you. | 关心你 |
[36:59] | Who knows? Maybe that will help. | 谁知道呢 或许会有帮助 |
[37:06] | How’s Qwerty? | 小键怎么样了 |
[37:10] | He’s good. | 他很好 |
[37:14] | He’s fat. | 胖了 |
[37:16] | I think I’m feeding him too much. | 我好像喂他喂太多了 |
[37:24] | This is the federal bailout. | 这是联邦救市计划 |
[37:26] | All right, this is critical, | 这很重要 |
[37:27] | and you’re just backing out of our biggest operation? | 你却要退出我们最重要的行动 |
[37:29] | This isn’t open for debate. | 这事没得商量 |
[37:31] | I can’t go, and it’s none of your goddamn business why. | 我去不了 为什么去不了不关你的事 |
[37:38] | I want you to lead the D.C. Op. | 我要你带领华府的行动 |
[37:42] | You’re being promoted. | 你升职了 |
[37:43] | Take the crew down to the Capitol tonight and begin prepping. | 今晚带大家去国会大厦 开始做准备 |
[37:46] | You serious? Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:48] | Well, you’ve done good. | 你表现很棒 |
[37:50] | Now take charge. Act like a leader. | 现在做个管事的 做个领袖吧 |
[37:53] | This is a very serious opportunity. | 这个机会很重要 |
[37:56] | – You know the plan, right? – Oh, yeah. | -你了解计划吧 -是的 |
[37:58] | Good. Don’t forget the package. | 很好 别忘了包裹 |
[38:01] | I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this. | 我万分感激 |
[38:03] | I’m not gonna let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[38:05] | All right, I’m gonna do you proud. | 我会让你骄傲的 |
[38:07] | – And they’re gonna remember fso– – Okay, just do your job | -他们会记住去社… -好了 完成任务 |
[38:08] | and stop acting like such a pussy. I gotta take this. | 别娘炮了 我得接电话 |
[38:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:17] | When? | 什么时候 |
[38:26] | There’s an encrypted users database | 市场目录下有个加密 |
[38:28] | in the marketplace directory. | 用户数据库 |
[38:30] | Here, um, just… | 来 |
[38:33] | let me drive. | 我弄吧 |
[38:42] | You gonna ask or just stare? | 你要问吗 还是光盯着看 |
[38:46] | Okay, what happened? | 好吧 怎么回事 |
[38:51] | It was a rhetorical question. | 我是反问 |
[38:53] | Just stare. | 别问了 |
[38:58] | This guy obviously knows his shit. | 这人显然懂行 |
[39:01] | Why did Ray come to me? | 雷为什么要来找我 |
[39:18] | Then you’ll, um… | 然后你… |
[39:21] | transfer the archives to the local machine. | 将档案转移到本地机器上 |
[39:40] | And then transfer the existing site from the local machine | 将本地机器上的现有网站转移到 |
[39:43] | to the new server. | 新服务器上 |
[40:36] | You don’t know when to stop. | 你就是不知道什么时候该收手 |
[40:38] | This is what you wanted, remember? | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[40:42] | Me, here at a terminal. | 我坐在一台终端前 |
[41:17] | 管理页面 用户名: 可怕海盗罗伯特 | |
[41:25] | Good to go. | 可以了 |
[41:27] | Uh, check on it if you need to. | 你想的话可以看看 |
[41:38] | Everyone has their own if/then conditional programming, | 每个人都有自己的条件程序 |
[41:41] | a situation where if certain conditions are met, | 一旦满足某个条件 |
[41:44] | then a logic bomb detonates. | 逻辑炸弹就会引爆 |
[41:46] | Everything blows up in your face. | 一切都在你眼前崩溃 |
[41:49] | Is this Ray’s if/then moment or my own? | 这是雷的条件时刻还是我的 |
[42:33] | If Ray is running the site himself, | 如果雷在自己经营网站 |
[42:35] | why bring me in? | 为什么叫我帮忙 |
[42:36] | Maybe he doesn’t know the evil that he’s spreading. | 或许他不清楚自己在散播怎样的邪恶 |
[42:39] | Maybe he has no idea what’s on the site. | 或许他不知道网站上有什么 |
[42:42] | Ray is protective, kind. | 雷是在保护我 是好意 |
[42:44] | Ray is dangerous, a criminal. | 雷危险 是个罪犯 |
[42:47] | Are those his two halves? | 这是他的两面吗 |
[42:49] | Which side of him is stronger? | 哪一面更强大呢 |
[42:50] | Is he sinister enough to host the– | 他坏到会… |
[42:53] | Stop figuring this out. | 别再琢磨了 |
[42:56] | I wanna know. | 我想知道 |
[42:59] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[43:01] | But you’re going to ignore it. | 但你得无视它 |
[43:04] | You wanna know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[43:06] | Because that’s what we do. | 因为我们就这样 |
[43:10] | It’s not what I do. | 我不是这样的 |
[43:14] | If he’s guilty, | 如果他有罪 |
[43:17] | I could destroy him | 我在终端上 |
[43:18] | in under two minutes at a terminal. | 只需两分钟就能毁掉他 |
[43:20] | Are we really back to this again? | 我们真的又回到这个上了吗 |
[43:23] | Ray is not some coffee shop owner. | 雷不是个咖啡店老板 |
[43:26] | Forget what you saw and move on. | 忘记你看到的 继续工作 |
[43:32] | You’re thinking only of yourself. | 你只考虑自己 |
[43:35] | I’m thinking of us. | 我在考虑我们 |
[43:39] | And I’m thinking of the people in those pictures. | 我在考虑那些照片里的人 |
[43:48] | I could help them. | 我可以帮他们 |
[43:54] | We have other battles to fight. | 我们还有其他仗要打 |
[44:02] | What else is new? | 说点我不知道的 |
[44:12] | A logic bomb explodes either at a set time | 逻辑炸弹要么在特定时间爆炸 |
[44:15] | or when a specific condition is met. | 要么在特定条件下爆炸 |
[44:17] | And now I’ve met Ray’s black market of evil. | 现在我见识了雷的邪恶黑市 |
[44:20] | Mr. Robot can deny it all he wants, | 机器人先生可以尽管无视他 |
[44:22] | but I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[44:24] | Can you? | 你呢 |
[44:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[44:53] | Tyrell… | 提利尔 |
[46:59] | Were you followed? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[47:02] | No, I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[47:05] | Did you take the route I sent you? | 你按我发的路线走的吗 |
[47:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:09] | Where’s your cell phone? | 你的手机呢 |
[47:11] | At home. | 在家里 |
[47:13] | No bullshit from here on. | 现在开始玩真的了 |
[47:15] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[47:41] | Oh, my head is pounding. | 我的头好疼 |
[47:43] | Way too much of that Baijiu drink last night. | 昨晚白酒喝太多了 |
[47:45] | Speaking of, where’d you go? | 说起来 你去哪了 |
[47:48] | I got stuck listening to Jesse trying to speak Chinese. | 我不得不听杰西艰难地说中文 |
[47:51] | He made a lot of people really uncomfortable. | 他搞得好多人很不舒服 |
[47:53] | Oh, you know, your average evening. | 就是普通的晚上嘛 |
[47:55] | A private tour from Minister Zhang himself. | 张部长亲自带我参观了一圈 |
[47:58] | What? | 什么 |
[47:59] | Was he putting, uh, moves on you? | 他有对你动手脚吗 |
[48:01] | No, not like that. | 没有 不是那样的 |
[48:03] | But he did take me to his sister’s bedroom | 但他带我去他姐姐的卧室了 |
[48:06] | and show me her clothes. | 给我看了她的衣服 |
[48:08] | That’s sort of weird. | 好奇怪啊 |
[48:10] | Even more so when you consider | 尤其考虑到张部长 |
[48:11] | Minister Zhang doesn’t have a sister. | 没有姐姐 就更奇怪了 |
[48:14] | Nice look, Hollywood. | 挺潮啊 好莱坞 |
[48:17] | Thanks. I got myself all gussied up for the field trip. | 多谢 我专为出外勤打扮了一番 |
[48:20] | – Where’s Santiago? – On another rampage. | -圣地亚戈呢 -又发脾气了 |
[48:23] | ADIC called with updates about the raspberry pi. | 副主管打来说了树莓派的事 |
[48:25] | – Great. – Not great. | -好啊 -不好 |
[48:26] | Turns out the guy who found it | 发现那东西的人 |
[48:27] | smudged his fat fingers all over it, | 拿手拿过它 |
[48:29] | smearing any possible prints. | 结果把指纹都抹花了 |
[48:31] | Another dead end. | 又是死路一条 |
[48:33] | When Santiago stomped off, he was threatening | 圣地亚戈气冲冲地走开时 正威胁要 |
[48:34] | to reach through his cell phone and castrate the guy. | 从电话穿越过去 把那人阉了 |
[48:37] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[48:39] | Think I’m gonna need more caffeine to survive the day. | 我要想活过今天得多补充点咖啡因 |
[49:39] | Help! | 救命 |
[49:40] | Help! | 救命 |
[49:44] | Help! | 救命 |
[49:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[49:47] | Help! | 救命 |
[49:57] | You are one stupid fuck. | 你个蠢货 |
[50:02] | Never trust a tech guy with a rattail. | 绝不能相信留小辫子的技术员 |
[50:05] | Too easy to carve secrets out of. | 想挖出他们的秘密太简单 |
[50:21] | Ray… | 雷 |
[50:23] | what are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[50:26] | I told you not to look. | 我叫你别看了 |