时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Every relationship’s a power struggle. | 每段人际关系都是权力的争夺 |
[00:02] | Some of us need to be controlled. | 有些人需要受控 |
[00:04] | Why did you first start listening to me? | 你最初为什么开始听我的 |
[00:06] | I just followed your lead. | 我不过是跟随了你 |
[00:08] | I don’t want to be a leader. | 我不想做个领袖 |
[00:09] | I want my position moved | 我想调职 |
[00:10] | to the risk management department. | 去风险管理部 |
[00:12] | If we pull milestone cases like washington township– | 如果我们调出重大案件 比如或华盛顿镇事件 |
[00:15] | There’s not much we can do here today. | 我们今天做不了什么了 |
[00:16] | Closing the plant is not an option. | 不能关闭工厂 |
[00:18] | I’m being pressured to resign. | 有人逼我辞职 |
[00:20] | Not doing anything to help. | 你根本没帮忙 |
[00:21] | What did you say your name was? | 你说你叫什么来着 |
[00:22] | I’m ollie. | 我叫奥利 |
[00:23] | This is a rubber ducky. | 这是个橡皮鸭 |
[00:25] | It’ll pull all cached passwords. | 它会抓取所有缓存里的密码 |
[00:27] | We can get every email, text message, and document. | 我们能获得所有邮件 短信和文档 |
[00:29] | You guys just got hacked. | 你们被黑了 |
[00:33] | Jesus, what is that noise? | 老天爷 那噪音是怎么回事 |
[00:34] | Tape’s busted. Grab another one. | 磁带坏掉了 再拿一盘 |
[00:36] | All of you can’t accept the fact that maybe we fucked up. | 你们都不肯接受现实 我们或许搞砸了 |
[00:39] | Who knows who’s gonna be waiting for you at home? | 谁知道家里会有谁等着 |
[00:41] | Dark Army, FBI, cops. | 黑暗军团 联调局 警察 |
[00:43] | He hacked me and stole my dog on top of it. | 他不仅黑了我 还偷走了我的狗 |
[00:45] | That proves it was him. | 这能证明就是他 |
[00:47] | Where do you think you are right now? | 你觉得你现在在哪 |
[00:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[00:49] | You haven’t been staying with your mother. | 你这些日子并不是住在你妈妈家 |
[00:56] | People always told me growing up | 小时候 人们总跟我说 |
[00:58] | That it’s never about the destination. | 目的地不重要 |
[01:03] | It’s about the journey. | 旅程才是关键 |
[01:06] | But what if the destination is you? | 但如果目的地就是你呢 |
[01:09] | Elliot Alderson. | 艾略特·奥德森 |
[01:11] | Are you Elliot Alderson? | 你是艾略特·奥德森吗 |
[01:15] | Mr. Alderson, you’re under arrest | 奥德森先生 你因 |
[01:17] | for unauthorized use of a computer, | 违法使用电脑 |
[01:19] | computer trespass, and grand larceny. | 入侵电脑和重大盗窃行为被捕 |
[01:21] | – Grab the computers. – Let’s go. | -拿上电脑 -走 |
[01:23] | Get the hard drives. | 拿上硬盘 |
[01:24] | All the USB drives. | 所有U盘 |
[01:26] | – Any digital media. – Yes, sir. | -一切数码媒体设备 -是 长官 |
[01:28] | Check everywhere. | 每个角落都搜一遍 |
[01:32] | Get Animal Control here for the dog. | 叫动物管理局过来 把狗带走 |
[01:34] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 走吧 |
[01:39] | Put your arms up. Spread ’em. | 举起胳膊 脚分开 |
[01:51] | Put your left thumb on there. | 在这儿按左手大拇指 |
[01:56] | You suicidal? | 你有自杀倾向吗 |
[01:58] | No. | 没有 |
[02:00] | You a drug addict? | 你有毒瘾吗 |
[02:02] | No. | 没有 |
[02:05] | You on any medication? | 你在接受药物治疗吗 |
[02:07] | No. | 没有 |
[02:09] | How you feeling right now? | 你现在感觉如何 |
[02:11] | Great. | 很好 |
[02:14] | I’ve spoken with the prosecutor, | 我和检察官谈过了 |
[02:15] | and we can get the hacking charges reduced. | 对入侵行为的指控 我们可以获得减刑 |
[02:17] | The theft charge is a little more difficult. | 但是对盗窃的指控有点麻烦 |
[02:21] | The plaintiff is really upset about the dog, | 原告对狗的事真的很恼火 |
[02:23] | but I think we can negotiate. | 但我们应该可以协商 |
[02:28] | Hey, you heard what I said, right? | 你听见我说什么了吧 |
[02:31] | When the judge asks you for a plea, | 法官要你认罪时 |
[02:34] | you say, | 你就说 |
[02:36] | “Not guilty.” | “不认罪” |
[02:38] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[02:43] | In the case of people vs. Alderson | 奥德森一案 |
[02:45] | How does the defendant plead? | 被告你是否认罪 |
[02:55] | Guilty. | 认罪 |
[02:58] | You’re shitting me. | 你在耍我吧 |
[03:00] | Mr. Alderson, | 奥德森先生 |
[03:02] | you do realize Mr. Lenny Shannon’s dog | 你知道兰尼·香农先生的狗 |
[03:05] | was an expensive purchase at $1,200? | 价值高达1200美元吗 |
[03:08] | That makes your theft a felony. | 你对它的盗窃行为构成一项重罪 |
[03:17] | Let the record show, | 做好记录 |
[03:19] | Mr. Alderson nodded his head up and down indicating “Yes,” | 奥德森先生点头说”是” |
[03:22] | And you’re admitting you hacked into Mr. Shannon’s email, | 同时你承认入侵了香农先生的邮件 |
[03:25] | social media, and bank accounts, | 社交媒体以及银行帐户吗 |
[03:28] | which will convict you on both counts of computer hacking? | 这将导致你的两项入侵计算机罪名成立 |
[03:36] | Again, let the record show, | 同样的 做好记录 |
[03:38] | Mr. Alderson nodded his head up and down indicating “Yes.” | 奥德森先生点头说”是” |
[03:42] | You’re aware of the gravity of these allegations? | 你知道这些指控的严重性吗 |
[03:44] | You will be sentenced to jail. | 你会被判入狱 |
[03:46] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[03:50] | Yes… | 是的 |
[03:53] | And I plead guilty. | 我认罪 |
[03:54] | Do you make this plea | 你认罪 |
[03:55] | – out of free will and free mind? – No! No. | -是自愿的吗 -不 不 |
[03:58] | He’s fucking crazy. | 他疯了 |
[04:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:05] | Mr. Alderson, I declare you guilty | 奥德森先生 我宣布 |
[04:07] | of computer hacking, computer trespass, | 你的非法入侵及使用计算机 |
[04:10] | grand larceny of fourth degree. | 和四级盗窃罪名成立 |
[04:12] | I hereby sentence you to 18 months in county jail. | 你被判在县监狱中监禁18个月 |
[04:15] | Adios, you son of a bitch. | 再见 你个混蛋 |
[04:26] | – This your first time here? – Yes. | -这是你第一次进来吗 -是的 |
[04:29] | Do you have any intention of harming yourself? | 你有伤害自己的意图吗 |
[04:31] | – No. – Sit. | -没有 -坐 |
[04:35] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[04:37] | Put your chin on the bull’s-eye. | 把下巴放在红点上 |
[04:40] | Do not move. | 不 要 动 |
[04:43] | Right side. | 右边 |
[04:51] | All right, let’s go. | 行了 走吧 |
[05:01] | Need you to swing by at 3:00 p.m. | 你下午三点得来一趟 |
[05:06] | Problems with RT again. | RT又出事了 |
[05:08] | Yes sir, warden. | 遵命 典狱长 |
[05:17] | Let’s go. Get naked. | 赶紧的 把衣服脱了 |
[05:32] | Let’s go. Get undressed. Hurry up. | 快点 全部脱了 快 |
[05:34] | All right, let’s go. Get undressed for me. | 行了 别磨蹭 快给我全脱掉 |
[05:38] | Squat down. Turn around. | 蹲下 转过去 |
[05:41] | Let me see the bottoms of your feet. Your left foot. | 让我看看你的脚底 左脚 |
[05:43] | Now bend over. Spread your ass. | 弯腰 把屁股掰开 |
[05:44] | Bend over. Spread ’em. | 弯腰 掰开 |
[05:52] | Read this right here, | 看看这份东西 |
[05:53] | confirm that these are all of your items, | 确认一下这些都是你的东西 |
[05:55] | and sign right here. | 然后在这里签字 |
[05:57] | Speedy Gonzalez. | 真是神速啊 |
[05:59] | Fucking amazing, man. | 真他妈酷极了 兄弟 |
[06:01] | Arrested, arraigned, | 被捕 提审 |
[06:03] | convicted within 24 hours. | 24小时之内定罪 |
[06:06] | Yeah, we heard about you, cuz, | 没错 我们听说了你的事 |
[06:09] | in fact, | 事实上 |
[06:11] | you’re the only guilty man in the entire pen. | 你是这个监狱里唯一认罪的人 |
[06:13] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[06:15] | Leon. | 里昂 |
[06:18] | Okay, that’s cool. | 好吧 没关系 |
[06:20] | It’s best you learn soon, | 你最好早点明白 |
[06:21] | ’cause you don’t wanna be alone in a place like this. | 在这种地方最好不要一个人 |
[06:24] | Check it out. I’ll give you the lowdown. | 听好 我跟你说明白 |
[06:26] | Routine. That’s key. | 日程 这是关键 |
[06:29] | It’s best you find your routine, | 你最好有自己的日程 |
[06:30] | whatever it is, and stick to it. | 不管是什么 坚持下去 |
[06:32] | Mornings, we chow. | 早晨 我们吃饭 |
[06:34] | Afternoons, we hit the ball court. | 下午 我们打球 |
[06:37] | Evenings, that’s when I get my TV time. | 晚上 我看电视 |
[06:40] | Some people join church groups, or AA, or whatever, | 有的人参加教堂小组 互助会之类的 |
[06:43] | but I like to bench personally. | 但我喜欢自己待着 |
[06:46] | Peace, brother. | 好啊 兄弟 |
[06:49] | Ain’t no internet for us here. | 这里没有网络 |
[06:52] | Your best bet is going through some boxes in the library | 你顶多去满是旧光碟的图书馆里 |
[06:55] | full of old, throwback classic dvds. | 翻翻经典的光碟 |
[06:58] | You know what I’m saying? | 你懂吗 |
[07:00] | I’m making my way through the ’90s right now. | 我现在在回顾90年代的电视剧 |
[07:02] | Nearly finished with “Mad About You.” | 就快看完《为你疯狂》了 |
[07:06] | You know, my man Paul Reiser– | 保罗·雷瑟 |
[07:11] | Man is spectacular. | 他棒极了 |
[07:13] | Phenomenal. | 了不起 |
[07:16] | Think I’m gonna start watching “Seinfeld” next. | 我打算接下来看《宋飞正传》 |
[07:18] | I heard it’s nails. | 听说很好看 |
[07:22] | You look nervous, cuz. | 你看上去很紧张 |
[07:25] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[07:27] | Just do you. | 做你该做的 |
[07:29] | I mean, I’d say we got a pretty solid rapport going on anyway. | 我觉得我们挺有默契 |
[07:33] | We stick together, things’ll be just fine. | 只要我们在一起 一切都没问题 |
[07:40] | Oh, that’s hot Carla. | 那是火辣卡拉 |
[07:42] | If you’re a pyro, | 要是你喜欢火 |
[07:44] | she’s your chick with a dick. | 她是你会喜欢的带把小妹 |
[07:47] | Know what I’m saying? | 懂我意思吗 |
[07:49] | Probably not. | 应该不懂 |
[07:56] | Oh, whatever you do | 不管怎么样 |
[08:00] | stay away from these David Duke motherfuckers right here, man. | 离那帮白人至上的混球远一点 |
[08:10] | You don’t say much, do you? | 你不怎么喜欢说话啊 |
[08:14] | – No. – Well, that’s cool, man. | -是的 -没关系 |
[08:17] | I’m here to provide you with anything you may need. | 我能为你提供一切必需品 |
[08:20] | I can pretty much find anything, and I mean anything. | 给你搞到各种东西 什么都有 |
[08:23] | Smokes, pills, hard shit, | 烟 药 好药 |
[08:27] | porn, grandma porn. | 黄片 老年人黄片 |
[08:31] | Some of these guys like that shit. | 有些家伙就喜欢那玩意 |
[08:33] | Gay porn. | 同性恋黄片 |
[08:35] | I don’t judge, man. | 我不会看不起人 伙计 |
[08:36] | Whatever you need. | 随你要什么 |
[08:45] | Can you get me a notebook? | 你能给我弄个笔记本吗 |
[09:11] | See you in the morning. | 早上见 |
[09:30] | That’s how it happened. | 事情就是这样 |
[09:32] | That’s all you missed. | 这就是你错过的事 |
[09:34] | That’s everything. | 这就是一切 |
[09:46] | You got everything you arrived with? | 这是你来时带来的一切吗 |
[09:51] | Sign here stating such. | 签字确认 |
[10:00] | Here’s a discharge report and the early release form. | 这是出狱报告和提前释放表 |
[10:04] | Give that to the officers at the door. | 交给门口的警官 |
[10:10] | You have the hack to thank for that letter. | 你还得感谢那帮黑客 |
[10:13] | I never released this many non-violent offenders before. | 从没见过释放这么多非暴力犯人 |
[10:16] | This mess with the economy | 糟糕的经济 |
[10:17] | is affecting the prison budgets too. | 也影响到了监狱的预算 |
[10:20] | You got lucky. Don’t squander it. | 你很幸运 别浪费这个机会 |
[10:28] | That card’s worthless out there now. | 这张卡现在已经没用了 |
[10:30] | You want it for sentimental value, | 你想留着做纪念 |
[10:32] | or should I toss it? | 还是让我扔掉 |
[10:34] | Toss it. | 扔了吧 |
[10:39] | Init 5, return to normal. | 运行级别5 回到正常模式 |
[10:47] | Is it possible to return | 在一个1米8乘2米7的盒子里 |
[10:48] | after 86 days in a 6×9-foot box? | 待了86天后一切还能重回原样吗 |
[11:22] | Init 5 is supposed to bring color and sound. | 运行级别5本应带来色彩与声音 |
[11:28] | Instead the world’s gray and quiet. | 可是这个世界却是灰暗沉寂的 |
[12:37] | Joseph Green’s office. Monica speaking. | 乔瑟夫·格林办公室 我是莫妮卡 |
[12:39] | Hi, Monica. | 你好 莫妮卡 |
[12:40] | I’m a junior partner at Johnson, Lerner, and Carlin. | 我是约翰森-雷纳-卡林的初级合伙人 |
[12:43] | I have sensitive documents for Mr. Green | 我有一些关于弗林特水污染案的 |
[12:45] | regarding this Flint water case. | 敏感文件要给格林先生 |
[12:47] | Send them over. I’ll make sure he gets them right away. | 发过来 我会让他马上收到这些文件 |
[12:49] | I’m actually downstairs right now. | 其实我现在就在楼下 |
[12:52] | Super. Leave ’em at reception. | 好极了 把文件放在前台 |
[12:54] | I’m sorry. I was told these are very sensitive documents | 抱歉 我被告知这些文件内容非常敏感 |
[12:58] | and to only deliver them straight to Mr. Green | 必须直接将它们交给格林先生 |
[13:00] | or your hands. | 或者给你 |
[13:02] | Sorry. I can’t leave my desk, | 抱歉 我不能离开 |
[13:04] | but Mr. Green is out of the office until 2:00, | 但格林先生下午2点之前不在办公室 |
[13:06] | so he’s not gonna read them right away anyway. | 所以无论如何他也没法立刻读到它们 |
[13:08] | Obviously I would just bring them up myself, | 我想亲自送上来 |
[13:10] | but security down here is insane. | 但楼下的保安真刁难人 |
[13:12] | Can you please just come down? | 请你下来一趟好吗 |
[13:17] | Okay, I’ll be right down. | 好吧 我马上就下去 |
[14:13] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[14:16] | Uh, tell Joe to give me a call. | 乔吃完午饭回来后 |
[14:18] | when he gets back from lunch, will you? | 告诉他给我打个电话 好吗 |
[14:22] | Sure. | 好的 |
[15:39] | 弗林特水污染 北达科他州水力压裂喷发 华盛顿镇泄露 | |
[16:21] | Hurry up. | 快走 |
[16:25] | I hacked my dark army contact. | 我黑了我黑暗军团的联络人 |
[16:27] | Found an archive | 发现了一个文档 |
[16:29] | with screenshots of his irc chats with them. | 里面是他们聊天的截图 |
[16:31] | Something called Stage 2. | 有个什么第二阶段 |
[16:33] | It has to do with the femtocell. | 肯定与家庭基站有关 |
[16:35] | I tried to tell Trenton and Mobley, | 我想告诉特伦顿和莫布利 |
[16:36] | but I couldn’t get in touch with either of them. | 但是一个人也联系不上 |
[16:38] | I called, message checked all the usual haunts. | 我打电话 发短信 去他们常去的地点 |
[16:41] | Both are awol. | 两个人都下落不明 |
[16:42] | Okay, Trenton’s parents are a wreck. | 特伦顿的父母已经崩溃了 |
[16:46] | They filed a missing person’s report. | 他们提交了失踪人口报告 |
[16:49] | Between them missing and the channel archive | 他们两个下落不明 再加上那些通讯 |
[16:51] | I’m freaking out. | 我要疯了 |
[16:53] | I think dark army could be cleaning house. | 我觉得黑暗军团在清理门户 |
[16:56] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理 |
[16:57] | I think they’re behind my early release. | 我觉得是他们让我被提前释放了 |
[17:01] | We need to talk to your contact. | 我们得和你的联络人谈谈 |
[17:05] | We’re not | 我们现在 |
[17:06] | really on the best of terms right now. | 闹得不太愉快 |
[17:09] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[17:11] | They can’t do this. | 他们不能这样做 |
[17:13] | This wasn’t part of the deal. | 这和当初说好的不一样 |
[17:19] | Let’s keep moving. | 换个地 |
[17:26] | Out through the basement, I’ll leave through the side door, | 你从地下室出去 我从侧门走 |
[17:27] | and we’ll meet at the seven. | 7大街见 |
[17:28] | Not yet. | 等等 |
[17:31] | I’m going to see her. | 我要去看她 |
[17:34] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:35] | I thought this was just to lose our tail. | 我以为来这儿只是为反跟踪 |
[17:37] | Elliot, you’re actually gonna go see her? | 艾略特 你真要去看她 |
[17:41] | We seriously need to talk. | 我们真得谈谈了 |
[17:43] | Shit has gone down. | 有麻烦了 |
[17:44] | I need to do this. | 我需要这么做 |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:53] | Just be quick. | 快点 |
[17:54] | I’ll wait in the stairwell. | 我在楼梯间等你 |
[18:12] | Mom? | 妈 |
[18:24] | They taking care of you? | 他们有好好照顾你吗 |
[18:28] | Room looks nice. | 房间看起来不错 |
[18:33] | I’ll see if they can fix the clock. | 我去问问他们能不能把表修好 |
[18:35] | Looks like it’s broken. | 似乎坏掉了 |
[18:41] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[18:51] | A lot’s happened since last I saw you. | 自我上次见你后发生了好多事 |
[18:55] | Had a really hard time. | 我这段日子很不好过 |
[19:00] | Anyway, just wanted to say thank you. | 总之 只想跟你说声谢谢 |
[19:08] | You helped me survive these last couple months. | 是你帮我度过了这几个月 |
[19:13] | I don’t think I could have done it without you. | 没有你我肯定挺不过来 |
[19:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:40] | Take care. | 照顾好自己 |
[21:13] | Init 5 is supposed to be simple. | 运行级别5本该很简单 |
[21:16] | A fresh start. | 重新开始 |
[21:17] | Restored connections. | 恢复往来 |
[21:20] | This may be my first real moment of normalcy. | 这或许是我第一次真正处于正常状态 |
[21:24] | Taking a piss in private. | 能单独尿尿 |
[21:25] | You hit me in the face with a fucking bat! | 你拿棍子打我脸 |
[21:29] | Thank god I didn’t need stitches! | 谢天谢地不用缝针 |
[21:31] | Well, I should have hit you harder. | 我是该下手再狠点 |
[21:32] | We’ve been over this for the last three weeks. | 三周以来我们一直在说这个 |
[21:35] | Okay, I’ve walked you through every IRC conversation. | 所有聊天记录我都给你看了 |
[21:37] | I am not gonna let this go. | 我不会就这么算了 |
[21:39] | Why the fuck are you sending pictures of me | 你到底为什么要趁我睡着 |
[21:41] | while I’m asleep to the Dark Army? | 拍照片发给黑暗军团 |
[21:42] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 要我跟你说多少次 |
[21:45] | Letting them know that you’re with me keeps you safe. | 他们知道我俩在一起 能保你安全 |
[21:46] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[21:48] | Then why aren’t you telling me about Stage 2 | 你为什么不肯跟我说第二阶段 |
[21:50] | and what you guys did with the femtocell? | 还有你们对家庭基站做了什么 |
[21:51] | We’ve been over this a million– | 这事都说了无数次 |
[21:53] | You’ve both got to calm down! | 你们俩都冷静点 |
[22:00] | Yes, the shit has officially hit the fan. | 没错 事情的确不妙了 |
[22:03] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们这么着 |
[22:07] | Okay, okay. Let’s all take a beat. | 好的 先静下心来 |
[22:13] | We’re gonna settle down here. | 我们都平静下来 |
[22:15] | Relax. | 放松 |
[22:19] | Elliot? | 艾略特 |
[22:24] | Hey, Elliot. You all right? | 艾略特 你还好吧 |
[22:33] | Elliot? | 艾略特 |
[22:34] | Come back to earth. | 回神 |
[22:37] | I thought you wanted to find Mobley and Trenton? | 你不是想找到莫布利和特伦顿吗 |
[22:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:52] | We need to know what happened to them, right? | 我们得搞清楚他们怎么了 对吧 |
[22:57] | I can’t keep up with you two. | 我不知道你俩在说什么 |
[22:58] | Look, I’m not risking my life to help with this. | 我不想冒着生命危险帮你们 |
[23:00] | I’m not doing it. | 我不干 |
[23:01] | Your dark army contact. | 你的黑暗军团联络人 |
[23:03] | You have one? | 你有吗 |
[23:04] | You must. | 你肯定有 |
[23:10] | If they find out I was involved, it’ll be my ass. | 要是他们知道我也参与了 我就完了 |
[23:13] | Okay? I’ll be the next one missing. | 下个失踪的就是我了 |
[23:15] | Only there won’t be any questions about where I went. | 但根本不会有人问起我的下落 |
[23:24] | You better be more reliable than your sister. | 希望你比你妹更可靠 |
[23:40] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[23:42] | I was gonna ask you the same. | 我还想问你呢 |
[23:47] | Why were you talking with them? | 你刚才为什么跟他们说话 |
[23:50] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[23:53] | One second everything was normal. | 本来一切正常 |
[23:55] | All of a sudden, you stopped responding. | 你突然就开始发呆了 |
[23:57] | It was like you shut down. | 像当机了一样 |
[23:59] | I had to say something. | 我必须得说点什么 |
[24:04] | It’s unfortunate what both your country | 你的国家与公司 |
[24:06] | and the company have been through in the last several weeks. | 这几周来真是不走运 |
[24:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:14] | A succession of unfortunate events. | 倒霉事不断 |
[24:17] | The timing of which almost seems intentional. | 看这时机几乎像是有意为之 |
[24:21] | Well, at least there’s good news for both of us. | 至少咱们现在有好消息了 |
[24:23] | Your little pet project came through even better than you thought. | 你的小项目出乎意料得成功 |
[24:29] | I must admit, she surprised me. | 不得不承认 她让我大吃一惊 |
[24:32] | It’s a good thing that she did the right thing in the end. | 幸好她最终做了正确的选择 |
[24:36] | It’s too bad. | 可惜 |
[24:37] | You know, for all she’s done, | 不管她做了什么 |
[24:39] | it won’t matter. | 终究没用了 |
[24:41] | The failure of the bailout has left me in a rather obsequious position. | 救市失败让我处于弱势 |
[24:44] | We failed our financial stress test, | 我们的财政压力测试没有通过 |
[24:47] | So we won’t be able to keep up all our facilities. | 我们没法留住所有设施了 |
[24:55] | As of noon this Friday, | 本周五中午 |
[24:58] | I’m sorry to say, the Washington Township plant | 很遗憾 华盛顿镇厂 |
[25:01] | will be taken over | 将被 |
[25:03] | by the federal government. | 联邦政府接管 |
[25:07] | And here I thought we were taking a step forward, | 我还以为我们要进一步呢 |
[25:11] | but here we stand two steps back. | 却是退了两步 |
[25:15] | Your actions remind me of your predecessor, Phillip. | 你的行为很像你的前任 菲利普 |
[25:18] | And here comes the veiled death threat. | 隐晦的死亡威胁来了 |
[25:23] | You wanna take a shot at me? | 你想攻击我吗 |
[25:27] | Be my guest. | 随意 |
[25:29] | The appointment of a new CEO | 就算找一位新执行总裁来 |
[25:31] | isn’t going to stop the federal government | 联邦政府还是会 |
[25:33] | from taking over the plant. | 接管厂子 |
[25:38] | I flew for 13 hours and 35 minutes, | 我飞了13小时35分钟 |
[25:42] | if you have a point, it’s time. | 如果你有话想说 说吧 |
[25:45] | I needed that bailout money, | 我需要那笔救市款 |
[25:48] | and I no longer have it. | 但现在得不到了 |
[25:49] | Thanks to your little shootout in China. | 都因为中国发生的枪击 |
[25:52] | What do I need now? | 我现在需要什么呢 |
[25:55] | Cash. | 现金 |
[25:57] | Lots of it. | 大笔的现金 |
[25:59] | I could see a scenario where the Chinese government, | 我能想象中国政府 |
[26:03] | in a bid to establish itself | 为确立自己 |
[26:04] | as the new global leader of the 21st century, | 作为21世纪新世界领袖的地位 |
[26:08] | loans E Corp the money it needs… | 向E公司借出我们所需的款项 |
[26:13] | at a low interest rate. | 而且是以低利率 |
[26:16] | Perhaps even zero. | 甚至零利率 |
[26:19] | As a gesture of goodwill to the American people. | 这是向美国人民的示好 |
[26:23] | With that cash, I could save your plant | 有了这笔现金 我就能 |
[26:25] | from the clutches of the federal government, | 从联邦政府手里夺回你的厂 |
[26:28] | and finally, | 而且 |
[26:29] | when a peaceful China appears benevolent, | 如果一个和平的中国愿慷慨解囊 |
[26:33] | well… | 那么 |
[26:36] | that’s an easier pitch | 这样的提议 |
[26:37] | for me to get onto the president’s desk. | 我更容易摆在总统面前 |
[26:42] | I will be happy to go back and talk with the Chinese government. | 我很乐意回去找中国政府谈 |
[26:46] | I’m sure that they will be most agreeable, | 他们肯定愿意配合 |
[26:49] | but the next time you threaten my plant– | 但如果你再敢拿我的厂做威胁 |
[26:51] | What? | 怎么 |
[26:53] | What? | 你能怎么 |
[26:57] | The only move left in that scenario is a third world war. | 那时唯一的出路就是第三次世界大战 |
[27:00] | You see? I’m a mercenary. | 你瞧 我是个雇佣兵 |
[27:03] | I don’t play fair. | 我不会顾及公平 |
[27:05] | I play what I want. | 我想怎么出手怎么出手 |
[27:08] | When you deal with a mercenary, | 你跟个雇佣兵打交道 |
[27:10] | then all decorum gets tossed out the window, | 礼仪都会被丢弃 |
[27:12] | so you go ahead with your cute threats | 随你怎么威胁我 |
[27:15] | and your watch beeps. | 随你的表怎么响吧 |
[27:17] | Order | 秩序 |
[27:19] | will not protect you anymore, my friend. | 保护不了你了 朋友 |
[27:21] | I will rain chaos, | 我会制造混乱 |
[27:25] | even if it hurts me, | 哪怕我自己会受伤 |
[27:29] | ’cause I would rather see you lose | 因为我宁可自己不赢 |
[27:32] | than win myself. | 也想看你输 |
[27:42] | That’s all the time I have. | 我没时间了 |
[27:46] | On May 9th, we took down the world’s biggest conglomerate. | 5月9日 我们干掉了世界上最大的企业集团 |
[27:50] | We all had the same intention– | 我们的目的是一致的 |
[27:53] | Me, Darlene, Mobley, Trenton, Romero– | 我 达琳 莫布利 特伦顿 罗梅洛 |
[27:57] | to change the world, | 那就是改变世界 |
[27:58] | but there was one other player, | 但还有一个玩家 |
[28:00] | the Dark Army. | 黑暗军团 |
[28:02] | We never did find out what their intentions were. | 我们一直不知道他们的目的是什么 |
[28:08] | Pwnie express pwn phone. | 渗透测试手机 |
[28:10] | A phone loaded with 103 network monitoring and attack tools. | 这款手机有103种网络监控和攻击工具 |
[28:14] | A dream device for pentesters and hackers. | 是渗透测试者和黑客的理想工具 |
[28:18] | His name is Xun. | 他叫荀 |
[28:20] | Xun’s boss is WhiteRose, | 是白玫瑰的手下 |
[28:21] | who helped us bring down Evil Corp. | 她帮我们扳倒了E公司 |
[28:24] | Xun and his people wanted the femtocell. | 荀和他的人想要家庭基站 |
[28:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:28] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[28:30] | but soon we’ll know everything. | 但很快我们将知道一切 |
[28:32] | We’re hacking Xun. | 我们要黑荀 |
[28:35] | Something’s not right. | 不对劲 |
[28:39] | I feel off. | 我觉得怪怪的 |
[28:41] | It’s like we’re overheating. | 就好像我们过热了 |
[28:46] | We’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[28:49] | We’re up. I’ve got a connection. | 好了 我接上了 |
[28:55] | Time to set the meet with Xun. | 安排跟荀的见面吧 |
[28:58] | Wait. No, no, no. | 等等 不不 |
[28:59] | I thought we were operating from here? | 我们不是要从这里操作吗 |
[29:01] | This only gets his phone mic live. | 这只能启动他的麦克风 |
[29:03] | I’m going to ask them about stage 2. | 我要去问他们第二阶段的事 |
[29:06] | What? | 什么 |
[29:07] | Even if they don’t tell me anything, | 就算他们什么都不说 |
[29:08] | at least it’ll get them talking about it, | 至少也能让他们谈起此事 |
[29:11] | – and that’s all we need right now. – Oh, my god. Jesus, bro, | -这现在对我们就够了 -天呐 |
[29:14] | You’re just like your sister. | 你跟你妹妹一个样 |
[29:16] | First the number. Now the meet. | 先是号码 又是见面 |
[29:17] | I mean, you don’t stop. I’m not doing it, man. | 你不肯停手 我不会做的 |
[29:19] | These guys won’t think twice about killing you on the spot. | 这些人对当场杀了你都不会犹豫 |
[29:26] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[29:28] | I have a way to get him talking. | 我有办法让他开口 |
[29:30] | Fuck yeah. I would love to meet him. | 太好了 我很想见见他 |
[29:32] | No, he’s not meeting you. He’s meeting Mr. Robot. | 不 他不是要见你 他要见机器人先生 |
[29:39] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[29:43] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[29:45] | I meant me. | 我是说我 |
[29:48] | Me. He’s meeting me. | 他要见我 |
[29:52] | Something’s happening with us. | 我们不太对劲 |
[29:55] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能去 |
[29:59] | I got this. | 我能行 |
[30:18] | This is big. | 这很严重 |
[30:21] | How did you get– | 你怎么… |
[30:22] | The levels of toxicity are still | 毒性水平依然 |
[30:25] | above regulation, | 超标 |
[30:27] | right? | 是吧 |
[30:33] | What’s the next course of action in a case like this? | 这样的案子接下来要怎么办 |
[30:38] | Uh, well, this definitely falls under what we call | 这绝对是构成我们所谓的 |
[30:41] | substantial and specific danger to public health and safety. | 严重危害公众健康 |
[30:45] | You know we’re bound by law to protect your anonymity, right? | 你知道法律要求我们保护你的身份吧 |
[30:49] | There could be money for a whistle-blower in a situation like this. | 在这种情况下 告密者可能有钱拿 |
[30:54] | You’re gonna wanna get a lawyer. | 你最好找个律师 |
[30:55] | I’m not doing this for the money. | 我不是为了钱 |
[30:58] | I just want it to happen fast. | 我只希望尽快采取行动 |
[31:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:04] | I’ll take this to the deputy director. | 我拿去找副局长 |
[31:06] | You mind sticking around for a while? | 你可以留一会儿吗 |
[31:09] | No. | 好 |
[32:44] | All right, yo. This is our stop. | 好了 我们到了 |
[32:50] | Yo, I don’t get it. | 怎么回事 |
[32:51] | Are you nervous or something, man? | 你紧张还是怎么的 |
[32:52] | – Because you can’t be– – No, I– | -因为你不能… -不 我 |
[32:54] | Never mind. I’m good. | 没事 我很好 |
[33:26] | Flying drone into the capital of this great nation. | 无人机都飞到我们伟大国家的首都了 |
[33:30] | Meanwhile, the FBI | 而同时 联调局 |
[33:32] | gets caught with its hand in the cookie jar | 在法律灰色地带 |
[33:35] | trying to work in legal gray areas. | 被人抓了个正着 |
[33:38] | Listening in on phone calls. Reading emails. | 监听电话 审查电邮 |
[33:41] | The FBI has 3 million of you innocent citizens | 联调局无缘无故地监控了 |
[33:44] | under surveillance for no reason. | 三百万无辜市民 |
[33:46] | Okay? The backlash? | 好吧 此事的冲击 |
[33:49] | It boggles the mind. | 难以置信 |
[33:51] | If you’ve got nothing to hide | 如果你没什么好隐瞒的 |
[33:53] | then what do you have to worry about? | 那还有什么好担心的 |
[33:54] | Especially, at a little surveillance? | 尤其是就这么点监控 |
[33:57] | – Oh, shit. – Help bring down | -该死 -这是为了 |
[33:58] | the world’s worst criminals. | 抓住世上最恶劣的罪犯 |
[34:00] | The FBI needs to catch this guy | 联调局必须抓住此人 |
[34:03] | by what… Means necessary. | 不管用什么办法 |
[34:06] | … castrate symbol of capitalism. | …阉割资本主义的象征 |
[34:10] | Unless it falls on the capital’s doorstep | 除非它掉在资本的门口 |
[34:13] | that’s not vandalism. | 那不叫搞破坏 |
[34:15] | That’s a victory lap, people! | 那是炫耀胜利 |
[34:18] | Tyrell Wellick wants us to know, | 提利尔·威利克要我们知道 |
[34:21] | he’s not done… | 他还没完事呢 |
[35:10] | – Why are they leaving? – They weren’t expecting you. | -他们为什么走了 -他们不知道你会来 |
[35:16] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[35:25] | Tell WhiteRose I wanna know what stage 2 is. | 告诉白玫瑰 我想知道第二阶段是什么 |
[36:09] | Second one tonight. | 今晚第二次了 |
[36:12] | Brownouts. We’ve been bracing ourselves | 灯火管制 自从彗星电厂 |
[36:14] | since Comet Electric went on strike. | 开始罢工我们就有所准备了 |
[36:17] | I’m sorry to keep you waiting. Deputy director Phelps. | 抱歉让你等那么久 我是菲尔普斯副局长 |
[36:20] | Office of investigations. | 调查处的 |
[36:23] | Jeff told me a little about what you’ve brought us. | 杰夫跟我讲了你带来了什么 |
[36:26] | Can you come with me? | 能跟我来吗 |
[36:29] | My colleagues and I wanted to ask you a few questions. | 我和同事想问你几个问题 |
[36:33] | We’re so indebted to citizens like you. | 我们非常感激你这样的市民 |
[36:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:38] | I never cease to be astonished by the heroics of everyday people. | 普通人的英勇之举总能让我震惊 |
[36:43] | Did you come all the way down from New York just for this? | 你专程为此从纽约过来的吗 |
[36:47] | Or are you based in New Jersey? | 还是说你住在新泽西 |
[36:50] | You know, I should probably get | 我得问问你的 |
[36:51] | some contact information from you. | 联系方式 |
[36:55] | – Jeff promised anonymity. Which is a nice idea, | -杰夫说会对我的身份保密 -这是个好主意 |
[36:58] | to be sure. | 当然了 |
[37:00] | Is jeff going to be in the meeting? | 杰夫也会来吗 |
[37:01] | I know. It sounds complicated, | 我知道 听上去很复杂 |
[37:03] | but how it works is the commission will want | 但委员会要在审核后 |
[37:05] | to discuss this with you after they review. | 再与你进行讨论 |
[37:09] | Maybe I’m misunderstanding, but– | 或许是我误解了 |
[37:11] | You do work at E Corp, yes? | 你在E公司工作 是吧 |
[37:16] | What? | 什么 |
[37:20] | I never said that. | 这我没说过 |
[37:22] | What is your position there? | 你在那里做什么的 |
[37:24] | The more we know about the origins of these documents | 我们对文件的来源了解越多 |
[37:26] | the quicker we can process them. | 就能越快地进行处理 |
[37:32] | Actually, could I get my files and the drive back? | 其实 可以把文件和U盘还我吗 |
[37:35] | You’ve made it all the way down here. | 你都走到这一步了 |
[37:37] | Let’s not stop now, shall we? | 别现在停下啊 |
[37:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:41] | This trip has taken a lot longer than I thought it would, | 我没想到这一趟会花这么久 |
[37:43] | and I can’t miss the last train back. | 我不能错过最后一趟回去的列车 |
[37:46] | But, Angela, | 但是 安吉拉 |
[37:47] | my colleagues in the other room are eager to talk to you. | 那边房间里我的同事都等着问你话呢 |
[37:57] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[37:59] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[38:14] | – How’d it go? – Everything’s on track. | -顺利吗 -一切顺利 |
[38:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:20] | The lights have been flickering. | 灯一直在闪烁 |
[38:21] | Yeah. The streetlights too. | 嗯 街灯也是 |
[38:23] | Brownout’s started. | 开始灯火管制了 |
[38:25] | I gotta talk to you for a minute. | 我有事跟你说 |
[38:28] | I left that busted vhs tape at the smart house. | 我把坏掉的那盘录像带留在智能屋了 |
[38:31] | – What vhs tape? – That fsociety video. | -哪盘 -去社会的 |
[38:35] | Relax. I’m sure we got it. | 放松 我们肯定拿回来了 |
[38:36] | – We cleaned the place good. – No, I left it. | -我们把那儿彻底清理了 -我没拿走 |
[38:38] | It’s not here. | 这里没有 |
[38:39] | We wiped the whole house down. | 我们把整个房子都清理干净了 |
[38:42] | Do you remember grabbing it? | 你记得带上那个吗 |
[38:43] | I know I didn’t. | 我可没有 |
[38:47] | – We have to go back. – Oh, jesus christ, Darlene. | -我们得回去 -老天爷啊 达琳 |
[38:49] | We cannot go back. That was a goddamn month ago. | 我们不能回去 都时隔一个月了 |
[38:52] | The cops could have been there already, | 警察可能已经去过了 |
[38:53] | and you’re just remembering this now? | 你居然才记起来吗 |
[38:54] | It doesn’t matter. I have to go. | 不管怎样 我必须去 |
[38:56] | Fucking hell, Darlene. I swear. | 老天爷啊 达琳 |
[38:59] | Why are you even using vhs tapes in the first place? | 你为什么要用录像带啊 |
[39:01] | Because it’s cool? | 因为这样酷吗 |
[39:03] | There’s a million filters on final cut. | 最终剪辑要经过那么多层滤镜 |
[39:05] | My face is on that tape. | 那盘带上有我的脸 |
[39:09] | Fine. Fine, | 好吧 |
[39:11] | but I’m going, all right? | 让我去 |
[39:12] | Feds are looking for you, not me. | 联调局找的是你 不是我 |
[39:15] | Where is it? | 放在哪了 |
[39:16] | I think I set it on that weird lamp in the living room. | 应该是放在起居室那盏奇怪的灯上了 |
[39:21] | Maybe it fell behind. | 可能掉在后面了 |
[39:23] | All right. | 好 |
[39:24] | Uh, hang on. | 等等 |
[39:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:30] | Really. | 真的 |
[39:48] | You look burnt. | 你看上去累坏了 |
[39:54] | Yeah, I’m getting tired. | 是啊 我是挺累 |
[39:59] | You can stay here and crash on the couch. | 你可以待在这儿 在沙发上睡 |
[40:04] | Home would be better. | 回家更好 |
[40:08] | I’m not feeling right. | 我感觉怪怪的 |
[40:10] | They’re gonna be watching. | 会有人监视的 |
[40:14] | All the more reason. | 所以更该了 |
[40:17] | I need them to see me living a normal life. | 他们得看到我过上了正常生活 |
[40:21] | Oh, good point, | 有道理 |
[40:24] | but assume the worst. | 但做好最坏准备 |
[40:27] | Your place is probably bugged. | 你家可能有监听器 |
[40:30] | Be careful coming back here. | 回来这里时要小心 |
[40:32] | I’ll stay up and keep listening. | 我会整夜继续监听的 |
[41:12] | Hey, one of your fellow tenants let me in the building. | 另一个租户放我进来的 |
[41:15] | Look what I got. | 看我买了什么 |
[41:16] | Your favorite. Nia’s gyros. | 你最喜欢的 沙威玛 |
[41:18] | Mind if I come in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[41:21] | Actually, yeah. I’m– | 其实 我… |
[41:23] | Don’t worry. I left my handcuffs at home. | 别担心 我把手铐放家里了 |
[41:31] | Gosh. | 老天 |
[41:33] | Nice place. | 真不错 |
[41:36] | They really take good care of you here, huh? | 他们对你还真好 是吧 |
[41:41] | E Corp housing? | E公司安排的 |
[41:58] | Are you working for them? | 你为他们工作吗 |
[42:04] | Working for who, Angela? | 为谁 安吉拉 |
[42:09] | I need you to leave. | 你得走了 |
[42:20] | I had this dream, | 我做了个梦 |
[42:22] | which if you know me, is pretty rare. | 如果你了解我 就知道这挺稀罕的 |
[42:27] | It was good at first. | 起初挺美的 |
[42:30] | Exciting. | 很刺激 |
[42:31] | There was the beautiful woman. | 有个美丽的女人 |
[42:35] | Sexy even. | 还挺性感 |
[42:39] | But then, man, did it go downhill fast. | 然后 一切都迅速崩坏了 |
[42:43] | By the end, I was being choked underwater. | 最后 我在水中溺水 |
[42:56] | Ollie Parker told me about the cd at Allsafe. | 奥利·帕克把众安那张CD的事告诉我了 |
[43:01] | It was literally the first thing out of his mouth | 我们两个月前询问他时 |
[43:03] | when we interviewed him two months ago. | 他一开口就说了这个 |
[43:06] | I’ve been having you tracked ever since. | 自此之后 我一直叫人跟踪你 |
[43:08] | Including your little field trip | 你今天去了一趟 |
[43:09] | out there to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission today. | 核管理委员会我也知道 |
[43:14] | It’s clear you’re freaking out about something. | 你显然在因为什么害怕 |
[43:17] | I don’t know how any of this ties together, but… | 我不知道这一切有什么联系 但是 |
[43:21] | Eventually someone will connect the dots, | 最终 会有人把一切联系起来 |
[43:23] | and it’ll catch up to you. | 会查到你身上 |
[43:27] | So I’m being real with you right now. | 所以我现在跟你说实话 |
[43:31] | Next person’s not gonna offer you food. | 下一个人就不会给你食物了 |
[43:34] | They’re gonna grab you off the street | 他们会从街上抓走你 |
[43:35] | and throw you in a dark cell. | 把你丢进阴暗的牢房 |
[43:44] | But you still have one hand to play. | 但你还有一张牌 |
[43:48] | That’s me. | 我 |
[44:08] | In that dream I had, | 我的那个梦里 |
[44:11] | when I was being drowned, | 我溺水时 |
[44:15] | it was when I stopped fighting it. | 当我不再抵抗 |
[44:18] | When I finally let go | 当我最终放弃 |
[44:19] | and stopped struggling so much… | 不再挣扎时 |
[44:23] | That’s when I survived. | 我才获救 |
[46:23] | It began as a failure. | 起初是个失败 |
[46:25] | Everything. | 一切 |
[46:27] | My existence. | 我的存在 |
[46:28] | I should recognize that. | 我该承认这一点 |
[46:30] | Accept it. | 接受它 |
[46:32] | For me there’s no such thing as normalcy. | 对我而言 没有正常可言 |
[46:35] | My dead father appears and disappears at will. | 我死去的父亲随意出现消失 |
[46:38] | I talk to you, an invisible friend. | 我跟你这个无形的朋友说话 |
[46:41] | I’d ask if you’re normal, | 我想问你是否是正常人 |
[46:43] | but you never talk back. | 但你从不回话 |
[47:59] | How can I return to normal | 我怎么能回归正常 |
[48:01] | when the SUV belonging to the man I murdered | 被我杀害的男人的SUV |
[48:03] | is parked outside my apartment? | 就停在我公寓外面 |
[48:12] | Normal? | 正常 |
[48:14] | I have no normal. | 我没有正常可言 |
[48:31] | Hello, Ollie. | 你好 奥利 |