时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Alexa, when is the end of the world? | 亚莉克莎 世界末日是什么时候 |
[00:02] | Unless a future technology goes very wrong indeed, | 除非未来科技出现严重问题 |
[00:05] | Earth is most likely to be destroyed | 地球的毁灭极有可能 |
[00:06] | in several billion years’ time. | 发生在几十亿年之后 |
[00:08] | The President can’t go to Congress with a bailout right now. | 总统此时不能带着救市方案去找国会 |
[00:11] | I could see a scenario where the Chinese government, | 我能想象中国政府 |
[00:14] | loans E Corp the money it needs… | 向E公司借出我们所需的款项 |
[00:16] | at a low interest rate. | 而且是以低利率 |
[00:18] | Perhaps even zero. | 甚至零利率 |
[00:23] | You want me to convince the class to remove the contingency, | 你希望我说服其他人放弃意外保证金 |
[00:26] | Your little pet project came through even better than you thought. | 你的小项目出乎意料得成功 |
[00:30] | You do work at E Corp, yes? | 你在E公司工作 是吧 |
[00:33] | What is your position there? | 你在那里做什么的 |
[00:34] | I never said that. | 这我没说过 |
[00:35] | I’m gonna confess. | 我要去供认 |
[00:37] | I’ve already called my lawyer. | 我已经找了我的律师 |
[00:39] | We can’t beat them. | 我们打不过他们 |
[00:40] | No matter what we do, | 不管我们怎么做 |
[00:41] | we will always lose to them. | 我们总要输给他们 |
[00:44] | Next person’s not gonna offer you food. | 下一个人就不会给你食物了 |
[00:46] | They’re gonna grab you off the street | 他们会从街上抓走你 |
[00:48] | and throw you in a dark cell. | 把你丢进阴暗的牢房 |
[00:49] | I’ve tried to have him tracked, | 我试图让人追踪号码 |
[00:50] | but I’ve been unsuccessful. | 但不成功 |
[00:52] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[00:53] | Is that where the phone is right now? | 手机现在就在那里吗 |
[00:55] | Okay, okay. We’re gonna settle down here. | 好的 我们都平静下来 |
[00:58] | Hey, Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[00:59] | You can stay here and crash on the couch. | 你可以待在这儿 在沙发上睡 |
[01:02] | Home would be better. | 回家更好 |
[01:03] | Is Mr. Robot MIA | 机器人先生玩消失 |
[01:05] | because he’s afraid of what I might find? | 是因为害怕我会发现的东西吗 |
[01:07] | Send all units to Watts and 6th ave. | 派所有人到瓦特街和第六大道街口 |
[01:16] | Angela’s right. We can’t beat them. | 安吉拉说得对 我们打不过他们 |
[01:19] | But we don’t have to lose to them either. | 但我们也不一定非要输给他们 |
[01:22] | Maybe there’s a way to stop them from winning. | 也许有办法能阻止他们赢 |
[01:26] | Mr. Robot, the ever-present silent observer, | 机器人先生 始终存在的沉默观察者 |
[01:31] | watching me at all times, | 时刻看着我 |
[01:34] | even when I can’t see him, | 哪怕我看不见他 |
[01:36] | listening in on our conversations. | 偷听我们的对话 |
[01:39] | He’s always a step ahead of me, | 他总是先我一步 |
[01:41] | ’cause he is me. | 因为他就是我 |
[01:44] | Maybe he’s the key to this. | 也许他是这一切的关键 |
[01:46] | Maybe he’s always been the key to this. | 也许他一直都是这一切的关键 |
[01:48] | What if I could be the silent observer? | 如果我成为沉默观察者会怎样 |
[01:53] | In middle school, I took a Visual Basic class. | 中学时 我上了VB编程语言课 |
[01:56] | I remember my friend Sam telling me about a technique | 我记得我朋友萨姆告诉过我一个技巧 |
[01:59] | he used to induce lucid dreams so he could study in his sleep. | 他用这个技巧创造清醒梦境 以便边睡边学 |
[02:04] | You lie in bed and repeat this mantra in your head: | 躺在床上 在脑中重复这句咒语 |
[02:08] | Mind awake. Body asleep. | 头脑清醒 身体沉睡 |
[02:12] | Mind awake. Body asleep. | 头脑清醒 身体沉睡 |
[02:15] | You’re in this with me, | 你跟我是一起的 |
[02:16] | so it’ll work better if we do it together. | 我们一起念的话 效果会更好 |
[02:19] | Just say it with me. | 跟我一起念 |
[02:22] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[02:23] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[02:26] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[02:28] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[02:30] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[02:32] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[02:34] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[02:36] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[02:38] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[02:40] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[02:42] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[02:44] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[02:47] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[02:48] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[02:50] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[02:51] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[03:09] | Ma’am. What do you want to do? | 夫人 你打算怎么办 |
[03:21] | Let me see it again. | 让我再看一眼 |
[03:34] | Sure this is accurate? | 你确定这个没错吗 |
[03:42] | You know, of all the gifts he sent, | 他送了我那么多礼物 |
[03:45] | this is the greatest we ever received. | 这个是最棒的 |
[04:13] | So you’re not gonna tell me where you’re taking me? | 你们不打算说带我去哪吗 |
[04:20] | You can’t do this. I want my phone back. | 你们不能这样做 把手机还给我 |
[04:42] | I’m not the only one with the files. | 有这些文件的不止我一个人 |
[04:44] | You think I didn’t make copies? | 你们以为我没做备份吗 |
[04:46] | There are copies everywhere. | 我留了好多份备份 |
[04:56] | A lot of people are gonna know that I’m missing. | 很多人会注意到我的失踪 |
[05:22] | This isn’t my blood, in case you’re wondering. | 你要是想问的话 这些不是我的血 |
[05:25] | You need to finish this evaluation. | 你需要完成这个评估 |
[05:26] | I understand you have your procedure, | 我知道你们有流程 |
[05:27] | but these are extreme circumstances. | 但现在是非常状况 |
[05:30] | I believe the best use for me is back at the crime scene. | 我认为最需要我的地方是犯罪现场 |
[05:32] | We should be getting Director Comey involved. | 我们得通知科米局长 |
[05:34] | – That’s how serious this is. – You’re in shock. | -事情就是这么严重 -你惊吓过度了 |
[05:36] | At you and the way you’re treating me right now, sure. | 没错 我被你和你对待我的方式吓到了 |
[05:40] | Can I speak to Agent DiPierro for a minute? | 我能跟迪皮耶罗探员谈谈吗 |
[05:43] | Alone? | 单独谈 |
[05:55] | You know I can’t leave. | 你知道我不能离开 |
[06:03] | Yes, you can. | 你必须离开 |
[06:23] | You’re going off the handle. | 你在发脾气 |
[06:25] | They’re gonna force you to take leave | 如果你继续这样说话 |
[06:27] | if you keep talking like that. | 他们会强迫你休假的 |
[06:28] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[06:31] | I told you not to release the sketch. | 我叫你不要发布那张素描 |
[06:32] | I told you Dark Army was gonna come after him. | 我告诉过你黑暗军团会去追杀他的 |
[06:35] | And not only are several people dead, | 现在不但死了好几个人 |
[06:37] | but I almost just got killed out there. | 连我都差点被杀了 |
[06:39] | Well, that makes me feel good. | 这让我感觉真好 |
[06:41] | It’s not every day I get casually blamed | 我不是每天都被人怪 |
[06:43] | for the deaths of innocent people. | 害死了无辜平民 |
[06:44] | Clearly, Dark Army is behind this. | 显然 这事是黑暗军团做的 |
[06:46] | And who knows how far up this goes? | 谁知道这事牵扯到了多高层的人 |
[06:49] | The Chinese government is definitely involved. | 中国政府肯定掺了一脚 |
[06:51] | They’re hiding something. | 他们有所隐瞒 |
[06:53] | We need everything on lockdown. We might have a leak. | 我们必须封锁一切 我们也许有内鬼 |
[06:55] | And I’m serious about what I said about Comey. | 关于科米的事我也是认真的 |
[06:57] | He needs to know. | 他必须知情 |
[06:58] | This is a matter of national security now. | 如今这已事关国家安全了 |
[07:00] | This is no longer just a terrorist attack. | 已经不单单是一起恐怖袭击 |
[07:02] | This could be an act of war. | 这可能是战争行为 |
[07:03] | We should get the military involved. | 我们应该让军方介入 |
[07:06] | Look… | 听着… |
[07:08] | I agree with you. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[07:11] | Something’s going on. | 情况的确不对 |
[07:13] | Especially given the weird timing of this $2 trillion. | 尤其考虑到这两万亿美元的诡异时机 |
[07:17] | But we can’t just go off on everyone | 但我们不能在搞清楚全部情况之前 |
[07:19] | without knowing all the facts. | 就攻击所有人 |
[07:20] | What $2 trillion? | 什么两万亿美元 |
[07:24] | This morning, | 今早 |
[07:25] | the U.S. got back in bed with China. | 美国重新开始和中国合作了 |
[07:28] | China bailed out E Corp. | 中国救助了E公司 |
[07:29] | Gave them a $2-trillion no-interest loan. | 给了他们两万亿的免息贷款 |
[07:33] | Unprecedented. | 史无前例 |
[07:35] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[07:38] | Don’t you get it? We have to talk to them. | 你还不明白吗 我们得和他们谈谈 |
[07:40] | They can’t do this after what happened last night. | 昨晚的事后 他们不能这样做 |
[07:42] | What, that some Mexican restaurant got shot up? | 什么事 有家墨西哥餐馆遭枪击吗 |
[07:44] | It was more than that, and you know it. | 没这么简单 你知道的 |
[07:46] | We have to tell them. | 我们必须告诉他们 |
[07:54] | We can’t let them get away with this, Santiago. | 不能让他们逃脱罪责 圣地亚戈 |
[07:57] | They’re going to get away with this. | 他们肯定要逃脱了 |
[08:00] | $2 trillion, Dom. | 两万亿美元 多米 |
[08:03] | That’s the miracle the world’s been waiting for. | 这是全世界一直期盼的奇迹 |
[08:06] | The U.S. isn’t going to mess with its Chinese relations now. | 眼下美国不会搞砸与中国的关系 |
[08:09] | And with the OPR investigation still going, | 因为职业责任办公室仍然在调查 |
[08:11] | the bureau isn’t even getting close to it. | 局里根本插不上手 |
[08:13] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你是在逗我吧 |
[08:14] | A month ago, they tried to kill us. | 一个月前 他们试图杀了我们 |
[08:16] | And in politics, that’s a distant memory. | 但从政治角度来说 那是很久以前的事了 |
[08:18] | This deal they have now | 他们现在的协议 |
[08:19] | is about to potentially solve the biggest global crisis in history. | 很可能会解决有史以来最大的全球危机 |
[08:26] | Now, look. | 听我说 |
[08:27] | I’m on your side. | 我同意你的看法 |
[08:29] | I’m not saying I’m walking away. | 我并不是说我要袖手旁观 |
[08:31] | I’m just saying we need to start finding a way | 我只是觉得 我们要找到一个方法 |
[08:33] | to walk in between the mines | 去深入调查 |
[08:35] | and not on them. | 又不伤到自己 |
[08:39] | Whatever happened, whoever did this, | 不论发生了什么 不论这是谁干的 |
[08:41] | they mobilized quickly, created a narrative, | 他们动作迅速 制造了舆论 |
[08:43] | and before we even knew it, | 我们还没反应过来 |
[08:44] | this was all in the rearview mirror. | 这一切就被甩在了身后 |
[08:48] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[08:50] | Get some rest. | 休息一下 |
[08:56] | Promise me you’ll let me do the interview. | 答应我让我进行审讯 |
[09:01] | It can wait a few hours. | 那个不急 |
[09:04] | Go rest. | 休息会儿吧 |
[12:05] | What the fuck is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[12:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:43] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[13:51] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没有多少时间 |
[13:52] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[13:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:00] | There’s water coming out of that fish tank. | 鱼缸里的水会渐渐流干 |
[14:03] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没有多少时间 |
[14:04] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[14:25] | Have you ever cried during sex? | 你有在做爱时哭过吗 |
[14:32] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[14:34] | Have you ever cried during sex? | 你有在做爱时哭过吗 |
[14:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:38] | Who sent you here? | 谁派你来的 |
[14:39] | Please answer the question. | 请回答问题 |
[14:42] | Have you ever cried during sex? | 你有在做爱时哭过吗 |
[14:46] | I’m not answering these questions. | 我拒绝回答这些问题 |
[14:49] | If you don’t answer, | 如果你不回答 |
[14:51] | I’ll be punished. | 我会受到惩罚 |
[14:56] | They’ll beat me. | 他们会打我 |
[15:10] | Who’s doing that to you? | 是谁打了你 |
[15:18] | Yes? | 喂 |
[15:20] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:21] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[15:25] | We really need to begin. | 我们真的得开始了 |
[15:27] | Our time is running out. | 我们快没时间了 |
[15:29] | Have you ever cried during sex? | 你有在做爱时哭过吗 |
[15:38] | No. | 没有 |
[15:44] | Have you ever fantasized about murdering your father? | 你有幻想过杀掉自己的父亲吗 |
[15:52] | No. | 没有 |
[15:57] | Are you a giraffe or a seagull? | 你是长颈鹿还是海鸥 |
[16:04] | I cannot do it. It’s unconstitutional. | 我不能那么做 那是违宪的 |
[16:08] | We’re talking about rolling out Ecoin loans. | 不就是推行电子硬币贷款 |
[16:10] | I fail to see how the Constitution fits into this logic. | 我看不出这和宪法有什么关系 |
[16:14] | Look, with Ecoin equal to one dollar, | 一个电子硬币等价一美元 |
[16:17] | it’ll free up the economy. | 这样能开放经济 |
[16:19] | It’ll give you some breathing space. | 给你一个喘气的机会 |
[16:21] | You knew this was going to happen from the get-go. | 你从一开始就知道会到这步 |
[16:25] | And you’re hitting me with this while there’s | 你趁现在东海岸发生能源危机 |
[16:26] | an energy crisis across the Eastern seaboard. | 把它摆在我面前 |
[16:28] | Oh, yeah. I am coming to you first. | 对 我第一个就来找的你 |
[16:31] | – Asking. – Don’t give me that. | -请求你 -别来这套 |
[16:34] | The only reason why you’re here first | 你先来我这里 |
[16:36] | is because you don’t want to get slapped with regulations. | 不过是因为你不想被规则顶回去 |
[16:40] | But if you are indeed asking, | 但如果你是真心请求 |
[16:42] | then I am saying no. | 我的回答是不行 |
[16:44] | It’s unconstitutional. | 这不合宪法 |
[16:45] | You can’t make your own currency. | 你不能自己造货币 |
[16:47] | That is the federal government’s job. | 那是联邦政府的工作 |
[16:51] | We simply cannot let you make big loans in Ecoin | 我们不能允许你用电子硬币做 |
[16:54] | that you wouldn’t make in dollars. | 你不肯用美元做的大额贷款 |
[17:01] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[17:06] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[17:11] | I am not the problem here. | 我不是问题所在 |
[17:15] | The problem here is, hard cash is fading… | 真正的问题是 现金正衰退 |
[17:19] | rapidly. | 且速度极快 |
[17:21] | That’s just the way of the world right now. | 世界如今就是这样 |
[17:24] | And Bitcoin is spreading. | 比特币在四处扩散 |
[17:25] | And if Bitcoin takes over, | 如果比特币成了主流 |
[17:27] | we are all in a world of hell. | 那我们就全完蛋了 |
[17:30] | It is unregulated, | 它不受管制 |
[17:31] | it’s already reached its transaction volume maximum, | 且已经到达最大交易量 |
[17:34] | and it is partly controlled by Chinese miners. | 还部分掌控在中国矿工手中 |
[17:37] | You just accepted $2 trillion from them. | 你刚收了他们两万亿 |
[17:39] | Yes, yes. | 没错 没错 |
[17:41] | And now I want to use it against them. | 现在我想用这笔钱来对付他们 |
[17:44] | With Ecoin, we control the ledger | 电子硬币能让我们控制账目 |
[17:47] | and the mining servers. | 以及挖矿服务器 |
[17:49] | We are the authority. | 我们说了算 |
[17:51] | I will make sure you have visibility | 我会确保你有权限 |
[17:53] | into every single wallet that’s open, | 查看每个公开的电子钱包 |
[17:55] | every loan, every transaction, | 每笔贷款 每笔交易 |
[17:57] | which means we can start making new assets, | 也就是说我们能开始创造新的财富 |
[17:59] | which means we can start rebuilding the banking sector | 也就是说我们可以开始重建银行业 |
[18:03] | without your having to inject even more | 不需要你再注入 |
[18:06] | politically unpalatable federal funds into it. | 政治上不讨好的联邦资金 |
[18:09] | The president will laugh in my face. | 总统会当面嘲笑我的 |
[18:11] | But he’ll know this is the right thing to do. | 但他知道这是正确的选择 |
[18:15] | This is gonna be controlled | 一切将由 |
[18:16] | by a good, old-fashioned American company. | 一家传统的美国公司所掌控 |
[18:20] | You want to regulate it? | 你想管理吗 |
[18:21] | Be my guest. Regulate the shit out of it. | 请便吧 想怎么管理就怎么管 |
[18:24] | I’ll give you back doors, side doors, tracing– | 我给你留后门 边门 小路… |
[18:26] | whatever you want. | 随你想要什么 |
[18:27] | Just don’t shut it down. | 但不要叫停它 |
[18:35] | This was always the future, Jack. | 这本就是未来的趋势 杰克 |
[18:38] | The Five/Nine attacks… | 59袭击… |
[18:42] | they just accelerated it. | 只是加快了这个步伐 |
[18:46] | How long? | 多久 |
[18:49] | How long have you been pressing this pedal? | 你推进这个计划多久了 |
[18:50] | How long have you been plotting against me? | 你什么时候开始谋划算计我的 |
[18:53] | Oh, come on, Jack. | 得了吧 杰克 |
[18:56] | We–we’ve known each other for years. | 我们都认识那么多年了 |
[18:58] | You know full well I– | 你很清楚 |
[19:00] | I don’t give a shit about you. | 我才不在乎你 |
[19:02] | So please, | 所以拜托你 |
[19:04] | don’t hold a personal grudge just because you lost. | 别因为输了就认为这是个人恩怨 |
[19:10] | Defeats can still be profitable. | 塞翁失马焉知非福 |
[19:25] | Are you red or purple? | 你是红色还是紫色 |
[19:30] | Purple. | 紫 |
[19:37] | Is the key in the room? | 钥匙在房间里吗 |
[19:42] | What? | 什么 |
[19:45] | Is the key in the room? | 钥匙在房间里吗 |
[19:50] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你什么意思 |
[19:54] | Is the key in the room? | 钥匙在房间里吗 |
[19:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:05] | Yes. | 喂 |
[20:07] | Yes. | 是 |
[20:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:22] | You are standing in a dark room | 你站在一间暗房里 |
[20:24] | and can’t see anything. | 什么都看不见 |
[20:26] | There is a torch and a match. | 有一支火把和一根火柴 |
[20:28] | What do you do? | 你怎么做 |
[20:36] | I light the torch. | 点亮火把 |
[20:38] | The torch fills the dark room with light. | 火把照亮了暗室 |
[20:40] | You see a door in front of you. | 你面前有一扇门 |
[20:42] | What do you do? | 你怎么做 |
[20:45] | I open the door. | 我开门 |
[20:47] | How do you open it? | 怎么开 |
[20:50] | I turn the knob. | 转把手 |
[20:52] | The knob doesn’t turn. How do you open it? | 门把转不动 你怎么开 |
[20:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:58] | The knob doesn’t turn. How do you open it? | 门把转不动 你怎么开 |
[21:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:02] | The knob doesn’t turn. How do you open it? | 门把转不动 你怎么开 |
[21:05] | – I said I don’t fucking know. – The knob doesn’t turn. | -我说了不知道 -门把转不动 |
[21:08] | – How do you open it? – With a key. | -你怎么开 -用钥匙 |
[21:11] | I use a key. I unlock it with a key. | 我用钥匙打开 |
[21:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:22] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[21:44] | Is the key in the room? | 钥匙在房间里吗 |
[22:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:12] | The key was in my fist. | 我握着钥匙 |
[22:15] | My fist was in my pocket. | 手插在兜里 |
[22:36] | I’ll be back with your results. | 一会儿回来给你结果 |
[23:39] | Alexa, wake me up at, um… | 亚莉克莎 记得叫我… |
[23:43] | Sorry, I didn’t understand the question you were asking. | 抱歉 我不明白你的问题 |
[23:48] | That’s because I wasn’t asking a question, you dumb bitch. | 因为我不是在问问题 蠢货 |
[23:57] | Alexa, are we friends? | 亚莉克莎 我们是朋友吗 |
[24:00] | Yes. | 是 |
[24:06] | We live together. | 我们生活在一起 |
[24:06] | I feel like I don’t even know you. | 但我都不怎么了解你 |
[24:12] | Alexa, what’s your favorite color? | 亚莉克莎 你最喜欢的颜色是什么 |
[24:15] | Infrared is super pretty. | 红外线非常好看 |
[24:21] | Alexa, do you have a boyfriend? | 亚莉克莎 你有男友吗 |
[24:26] | I’m not the dating kind. | 我不喜欢约会 |
[24:29] | Yeah, me too, hon. | 我也是 宝贝 |
[24:32] | We’re a lot alike. | 我俩很像 |
[24:35] | Alexa, what are the color of your eyes? | 亚莉克莎 你眼睛什么颜色 |
[24:40] | I don’t have eyes, | 我没有眼睛 |
[24:41] | but my light ring has lots of colors. | 但我的光环有多种颜色 |
[24:45] | Mine are gray. | 我的眼睛是灰色的 |
[24:49] | I think. | 好像是吧 |
[25:01] | Alexa, are you happy? | 亚莉克莎 你快乐吗 |
[25:07] | I’m happy when I’m helping you. | 我帮助你时很快乐 |
[25:17] | Alexa, are you alone? | 亚莉克莎 你是一个人吗 |
[25:20] | I wasn’t able to understand the question I heard. | 我不能理解我听到的问题 |
[25:43] | Alexa, do you love me? | 亚莉克莎 你爱我吗 |
[25:48] | That’s not the kind of thing I am capable of. | 我没有做那种事的能力 |
[26:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:33] | Alexa, good night. | 亚莉克莎 晚安 |
[26:38] | Good night. Don’t let the bedbugs bite. | 晚安 别被臭虫咬了 |
[27:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:25] | Is this your house? | 这是你家吗 |
[27:29] | I’ve been here for hours. | 我都待了好久了 |
[27:31] | I wanted to confirm that this wasn’t a waste of my time. | 我想确认这不会浪费我的时间 |
[27:34] | – Well, what about my time? – Oh, honey. | -那我的时间呢 -亲爱的 |
[27:37] | My time is much more valuable than yours. | 我的时间比你的宝贵多了 |
[27:41] | Speaking of, I’ve only allotted | 说起来 我只分配了 |
[27:44] | 28 minutes for this conversation, | 28分钟跟你谈话 |
[27:46] | which is very generous of me. | 这对我来说很慷慨了 |
[27:48] | So we should begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[27:52] | I’d like to leave. | 我想走 |
[27:54] | Oh, no, you wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[27:57] | You’ve waited so long. | 你都等那么久了 |
[27:59] | Surely you want to know why. | 你肯定想知道这是为了什么 |
[28:01] | That is, if you indeed believe | 如果你真认为 |
[28:03] | that your time holds any value. | 你的时间有价值的话 |
[28:19] | You’ve been here close to four hours, | 你在这儿待了快四小时了 |
[28:21] | and you never thought to walk out the door. | 却从未想过走出门去 |
[28:31] | The door was locked. | 门锁着 |
[28:32] | I’ve always found doors fascinating inventions. | 我一直觉得门是非常有趣的发明 |
[28:37] | They hold the entry to unlimited imagination. | 它们通往无限想象 |
[28:40] | Before you open any door, | 你打开任何一扇门前 |
[28:42] | a world filled with possibilities sits right behind it. | 一个充满可能性的世界就在它后面 |
[28:46] | And it isn’t until you open it | 直到你打开门 |
[28:50] | they are realized. | 这些可能性才能变为现实 |
[28:52] | Such potential they bring to our minds. | 它们让我们想象无限可能 |
[28:55] | And yet a lock | 但一把锁 |
[28:58] | stopped you from all of that. | 就让你不去探究那一切 |
[29:01] | How… | 多么 |
[29:04] | lazy. | 懒惰啊 |
[29:15] | Your fish died. | 你的鱼死了 |
[29:19] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[29:24] | You’re a terrible person. | 你是个坏人 |
[29:30] | You hurt that little girl. | 你伤害那个小女孩 |
[29:34] | Makeup. | 是化妆 |
[29:36] | It was part of the test. | 那是测试的一部分 |
[29:39] | Empathy… | 同理心 |
[29:41] | or gullibility. | 或轻信度 |
[29:43] | Take your pick. | 随你怎么说 |
[29:46] | Test? | 测试 |
[29:50] | Why were you testing me? | 你为什么要测试我 |
[29:52] | I know you have sensitive information, | 我知道你掌握了敏感信息 |
[29:54] | and I don’t want you to release it. | 我不希望你泄露出去 |
[29:58] | Normally, my associates would have murdered you by now. | 一般来说 我的人这会儿该已经干掉你了 |
[30:02] | In fact, by my calculations, | 事实上 按我计算 |
[30:04] | you should have been dead 90 days ago. | 你90天前就该死了 |
[30:07] | But somehow, you stuck around long past your expiration. | 但不知怎么 你还继续活了这么久 |
[30:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:18] | I am a woman of time. | 我是个看重时间的女人 |
[30:21] | And I don’t believe in accidents. | 我不相信意外 |
[30:24] | You, like an annoying penny… | 你就像个讨厌鬼 |
[30:28] | keep turning up. | 不断冒出来 |
[30:31] | Everywhere I look, you’re there. | 无论我往哪看 你都在 |
[30:33] | That is why I wanted to meet. | 所以我想见见你 |
[30:36] | So I could find out why you are so special | 好弄明白为什么你对菲利普·普莱斯 |
[30:39] | to Phillip Price. | 那么特别 |
[30:42] | He’s ruining our partnership, | 他在毁掉我们的合作关系 |
[30:44] | and somehow it seems that you’re the motivation. | 你似乎是他那么做的原因 |
[30:48] | It’s true, we have an event and a friend in common. | 没错 一件事和一个朋友将我们联系了起来 |
[30:53] | But I haven’t been fully able to understand | 但我一直没法彻底理解 |
[30:56] | the meaning behind it. | 这个中的意义 |
[31:00] | What event? | 什么事件 |
[31:01] | It’s no coincidence | 你和奥德森先生 |
[31:02] | that you and Mr. Alderson became who you are | 在多年前经历了华盛顿镇泄露事件后 |
[31:06] | after what happened with the Washington Township plant | 成了今天的样子 |
[31:08] | so many years ago. | 这不是巧合 |
[31:16] | What does this have to do with Elliot? | 这跟艾略特有什么关系 |
[31:19] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[31:24] | If I told you that your mother | 如果我说你母亲 |
[31:26] | and Elliot’s father… died for a reason, | 和艾略特的父亲 他们的死是有意义的 |
[31:28] | would it make a difference? | 你会觉得有什么不同吗 |
[31:30] | That they were a trade, | 他们的生命 |
[31:32] | a sacrifice for the greater good, | 是为更大的利益而被牺牲 |
[31:33] | that they gave their lives to take humanity to the next level. | 他们是为让人类更上一层楼而死 |
[31:37] | And you are both who you are today because of that event. | 而你们因为那件事才成了如今的样子 |
[31:41] | You would be a different person. | 否则你就会是另一番样子 |
[31:42] | You wouldn’t be sitting in front of me right here. | 你现在就不会坐在我面前 |
[31:45] | You are at the intersection of all of it. | 你处在一切的交叉点上 |
[31:50] | So I’m not going to kill you. | 所以我不杀你 |
[31:54] | But I am going to prove to you | 但我要向你证明 |
[31:56] | why you need to drop this mission | 为什么你一定要放弃 |
[31:59] | that you seem so stubbornly unable to let go of. | 你似乎固执地不肯放弃的使命 |
[32:24] | Look, I don’t know what you want. | 我不知道你想怎么样 |
[32:29] | But I’ll give you the jump drive. | 但我可以把闪存盘给你 |
[32:32] | Please, just let me go. | 放我走吧 |
[32:35] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[32:39] | How easy a quicksand of time people let that become. | 人们轻易就让它成了时间的流沙 |
[32:45] | We both know that you could keep finding the plant’s data. | 我们都知道你还会继续查找工厂的数据 |
[32:49] | Like that penny that keeps turning up, | 就像那个总冒出来的讨厌鬼 |
[32:52] | your silly need for justice, | 你对正义的愚蠢需求 |
[32:54] | revenge will rear its ugly head | 复仇会抬起丑陋的头颅 |
[32:56] | and encourage you to keep trying | 鼓励你继续尝试 |
[32:58] | and eventually find a way to shut down my project. | 直到找到办法中止我的项目 |
[33:03] | I don’t want your proof. | 我不要你的证据 |
[33:06] | I want your belief. | 我要你相信 |
[33:11] | Belief in what? | 相信什么 |
[33:43] | Do you ever think that if you imagined | 你是否曾想过 如果你想象 |
[33:46] | or believed in something, it could come true… | 或相信什么 它就能成真 |
[33:51] | simply by will? | 完全凭意念的力量 |
[34:02] | Yes. | 想过 |
[34:05] | Actually, I did believe that. | 其实 我曾经是这么想的 |
[34:12] | But I’m slowly having to admit | 但我渐渐不得不承认 |
[34:17] | that’s just not the real world… | 现实世界并非如此 |
[34:23] | Even if I want it to be. | 哪怕我希望是那样 |
[34:36] | Well, I guess it all depends on what your definition | 或许都要看你对真实的 |
[34:41] | of real is. | 定义 |
[34:52] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[34:54] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[34:57] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[34:59] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[35:01] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[35:03] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[35:05] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[35:07] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[35:08] | How long have I been asleep for? | 我睡多久了 |
[35:11] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[35:13] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[35:15] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[35:17] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[35:19] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[35:21] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[35:23] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[35:32] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[35:35] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[35:37] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[35:39] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[35:42] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[35:44] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[35:46] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[35:49] | Can he see us? | 他看得到我们吗 |
[35:52] | Hear us? | 听得到我们吗 |
[35:54] | Hey, asshole. | 混蛋 |
[36:00] | Now I’m the silent observer, like him. | 现在 我成了沉默观察者 就像他 |
[36:05] | Like you. | 就像你 |
[36:07] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[36:10] | Mind awake. | 头脑清醒 |
[36:12] | Body asleep. | 身体沉睡 |
[36:14] | This is a cipher message. | 这是密文 |
[36:16] | That’s why he wanted to come home. | 这就是他想回家来的原因 |
[36:18] | Someone’s trying to make contact with me | 有人想联系我 |
[36:20] | Each number represents a letter. | 每个数字代表一个字母 |
[36:23] | A is one. B is two. C is three. | A是1 B是2 C是3 |
[36:27] | You can hear him too, right? | 你也能听到他吧 |
[36:37] | G U R G-u-r. | |
[36:55] | GUR G-u-r. | |
[36:58] | THE T-h-e. | |
[37:02] | A shift value of 13. | 比移值13 |
[37:05] | It’s a rot-13 algorithm. | 是旋转13算法 |
[37:21] | “The Perrin pages will help you | “佩兰页将帮你 |
[37:25] | find your calling, | 找到使命 |
[37:27] | “But don’t be duped. | 别被蒙蔽 |
[37:30] | “Cut down the woods. | 砍掉树木 |
[37:32] | They be Erdos.” | 他们是艾狄胥” |
[37:40] | Number sets. | 数列 |
[37:47] | Where? Where? | 在哪 |
[37:49] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[37:57] | “Cut down the woods.” | “砍掉树木” |
[37:59] | Remove all of the Perrin and Erdos woods numbers. | 除去所有佩兰和艾狄胥-伍兹数 |
[38:43] | It’s a phone number. | 是个电话号码 |
[38:47] | But to who? | 但是谁的呢 |
[38:56] | 25th and 8th. | 25和8街街口 |
[38:58] | There will be a cab waiting. | 会有辆出租车等着 |
[39:39] | We can’t lose him. | 不能跟丢他 |
[39:40] | Bitcoin for sale. | 卖比特币 |
[39:55] | Anybody have Con Ed bills? | 谁有电气公司的账单吗 |
[39:58] | Con Ed bills! Anybody have Con Ed bills? | 电气公司账单 谁有吗 |
[40:10] | With Ecoin’s soaring popularity, | 由于电子硬币受欢迎度飙升 |
[40:13] | E Corp CEO Phillip Price announced what he is calling | E公司执行总裁菲利普·普莱斯宣布了一项 |
[40:16] | a revolutionary new loan program | 他所谓的革命性新贷款项目 |
[40:18] | backed by the emerging cryptocurrency. | 以新兴的加密货币为基础 |
[40:21] | Ecoin loans are being touted as having increased benefits | 对电子硬币贷款的宣传称 其与传统的 |
[40:24] | over conventional U.S. Dollar-backed loans, | 美元贷款相比有更大优势 |
[40:27] | all of which are designed to support | 全部是专为支持中低收入 |
[40:28] | low- and middle-income borrowers. | 贷款人而设计 |
[40:31] | What this means, as Mr. Price has stressed, | 普莱斯先生强调 这意味着 |
[40:33] | is that this new loan program will not only provide | 这种新型贷款不仅能给经济 |
[40:36] | the economy with a much-needed jump-start | 带来其急需的刺激 |
[40:38] | but, more importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[40:40] | give economic relief… | 将在经济上 |
[40:41] | to those most affected post-Five/Nine. | 帮助那些最受59袭击影响的人 |
[40:44] | However, it does seem to fly in the face of E Corp’s… | 但是 这的确有违E公司… |
[40:47] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[40:48] | What happened to you? | 你去哪了 |
[40:49] | I thought we were gonna meet. | 我们不是说好见面的吗 |
[40:54] | I need you to forget about that voice mail that I left you. | 你得忘记我发给你的那通语音留言 |
[41:04] | Are you in danger? | 你有危险吗 |
[41:07] | No. | 没有 |
[41:12] | Something is wrong. I can tell. | 有点不对劲 我看得出 |
[41:14] | You are not telling me everything. | 你没跟我说实话 |
[41:20] | with a much-needed jump-start | 带来其急需的刺激 |
[41:22] | but, more importantly, give economic relief | 更重要的是 将在经济上 |
[41:24] | to those most affected post-Five/Nine. | 帮助那些最受59袭击影响的人 |
[41:27] | However, it does seem to fly in the face | 但是 这的确有违 |
[41:30] | of E Corp’s economic policy… | E公司的经济政策 |
[41:32] | Don’t call me anymore. | 再别打给我了 |
[41:58] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[42:08] | Wait, I have to remember, | 等等 我得记住 |
[42:12] | I’m not following him. | 我不是在跟踪他 |
[42:14] | I am him. | 我就是他 |
[42:21] | What I should be asking is, | 我该问的是 |
[42:24] | where am I going? | 我要去哪 |
[42:41] | Elliot? | 艾略特 |
[42:44] | You Elliot? | 你是艾略特吗 |
[42:46] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[42:55] | No Elliot? | 不是艾略特吗 |
[43:01] | No, no, okay. | 不 好吧 |
[43:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[43:14] | Elliot, yes? | 是艾略特吗 |
[43:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:21] | Address? | 地址 |
[43:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[43:29] | Address. | 地址 |
[43:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:48] | Chambers and Church. | 钱伯斯和乔奇街街口 |
[43:55] | We have to be careful now. | 我们得小心 |
[44:00] | This is no longer a question of what I’m seeing. | 这已经不再是我看到了什么的问题了 |
[44:03] | No, we know that’s not reliable. | 我们知道眼见未必为实 |
[44:07] | The real question is, | 真正的问题是 |
[44:08] | what am I not seeing? | 我没看到什么 |
[44:09] | You have to understand, | 你得理解 |
[44:12] | us two meeting right now, it’s dangerous. | 我们现在见面 很危险 |
[44:16] | Don’t worry. We’re safe. | 别担心 我们是安全的 |
[44:19] | Our partners have proven to be very influential. | 我们的合伙人看来非常有影响力 |
[44:36] | Do you see him? | 你看得到他吗 |
[44:41] | Do you see someone sitting next to me? | 你看得到我旁边坐着人吗 |
[44:48] | Elliot, what are you doing? | 艾略特 你干什么呢 |
[44:51] | – My apologies, sir. – Did you hear that? | -抱歉 先生 -你听到了吗 |
[44:57] | – Do you see him? – Elliot, stop it. | -你看得到他吗 -艾略特 行了 |
[44:59] | Did–did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[45:02] | You have to calm down! | 冷静 |
[45:04] | – Calm down, Elliot. – I need you to turn around and tell me | -冷静下来 艾略特 -转过来 告诉我 |
[45:06] | – if you see someone – Just pull over, sir. | -你能不能看到 -停车吧 先生 |
[45:07] | sitting next to me right now. | 我旁边坐着人 |
[45:09] | I’m terribly sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[45:10] | – Do you see him? – If you could just pull over. | -你看到他了吗 -请你停车 |
[45:12] | Just pull over, sir. | 请停车 |
[45:13] | – Shut up! No! – Elliot! | -闭嘴 -艾略特 |
[45:14] | I need you to turn around and tell me | 转过来 告诉我 |
[45:17] | if you see someone sitting next to me! | 我旁边是不是坐着人 |
[45:22] | What was the meaning of that? | 你那是干什么 |
[45:25] | I know you’ve been under a lot of stress, | 我知道你压力很大 |
[45:27] | but I’ve been under a lot of stress too. | 但我也是 |
[45:28] | Can you even begin to imagine what it’s been like for me? | 你能不能想象我最近是怎么过的 |
[45:34] | We can’t talk out here. We’re exposed. | 我们不能在这儿说话 太暴露了 |
[45:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[45:37] | Go where? | 去哪 |
[45:40] | Enough of these games. Now, let’s go. | 别玩游戏了 我们走吧 |
[45:42] | – We’re close. – Close to what? | -我们就要到了 -就要到哪了 |
[45:46] | Have you forgotten everything? | 你什么都忘了吗 |
[45:51] | Dark Army told me that stage two is ready. | 黑暗军团说 第二阶段已经准备好了 |
[45:54] | When you see it, you’ll be pleased. | 等你看到 你会满意的 |
[46:02] | It worked, Elliot. | 成功了 艾略特 |
[46:05] | It’s up to us now. | 就看我们了 |
[46:08] | Let me show you. | 我带你去看吧 |
[46:20] | Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. | 路易 我觉得这会是一段美好友谊的开始 |