| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Dark Army told me that stage two is ready. | 黑暗军团说 第二阶段已经准备好了 |
| [00:03] | I know he’s dead. I know this isn’t real. | 我知道他死了 我知道这不是真的 |
| [00:05] | I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. | 我觉得这会是一段美好友谊的开始 |
| [00:08] | People have been forging paper records. | 现在有人伪造文件记录 |
| [00:10] | We haven’t set up a system to verify these sorts of claims. | 我们还没有建立能证实这些说法的系统 |
| [00:12] | Rebuilding our database | 解决问题的唯一办法 |
| [00:14] | is the only solution to this problem. | 就是重建数据库 |
| [00:16] | Immunity is on the table in exchange for a name. | 如果给我名字 可以给你豁免权 |
| [00:20] | That’s all I care about. | 我只要那个 |
| [00:21] | We have to talk to them. | 我们得和他们谈谈 |
| [00:22] | They can’t do this after what happened last night. | 昨晚的事后 他们不能这样做 |
| [00:23] | What, that some mexican restaurant got shot up? | 什么事 有家墨西哥餐馆遭枪击吗 |
| [00:26] | We can’t let them get away with this. | 不能让他们逃脱罪责 |
| [00:27] | They’re going to get away with this. | 他们肯定要逃脱了 |
| [00:29] | Promise me you’ll let me do the interview. | 答应我让我进行审讯 |
| [00:31] | You’ve been messing with me for way too long. | 我让你这样糊弄我太久了 |
| [00:33] | It’s my birthday gift to you. | 这是我给你的生日礼物 |
| [00:40] | You know, of all the gifts he sent, | 他送了我那么多礼物 |
| [00:42] | this is the greatest we ever received. | 这个是最棒的 |
| [00:44] | I have to know what you’re planning. | 我必须知道你的计划 |
| [00:46] | We were meant to be allies. | 我们说好做盟友的 |
| [00:50] | We might just want the same thing, | 我们想要的可能是同一样东西 |
| [00:51] | And I need to be involved. | 我需要参与进来 |
| [00:53] | I am pretty positive you’re dead wrong about that, my friend. | 我很确定你是想错了 我的朋友 |
| [00:57] | I don’t think there’s anything we could possibly agree on. | 我觉得我们不可能有任何一致意见 |
| [01:07] | Seems you’ve been very busy lately. | 你最近似乎很忙啊 |
| [01:13] | I have to know what you’re planning. | 我必须知道你的计划 |
| [01:15] | We were meant to be allies. | 我们说好做盟友的 |
| [01:19] | We might just want the same thing, | 我们想要的可能是同一样东西 |
| [01:21] | and I need to be involved. | 我需要参与进来 |
| [01:23] | I’m pretty positive you’re dead wrong about that, my friend. | 我很确定你是想错了 我的朋友 |
| [01:27] | I don’t think there’s anything we could possibly agree on. | 我觉得我们不可能有任何一致意见 |
| [01:31] | I don’t know what game you’re playing, | 我不知道你在玩什么游戏 |
| [01:33] | but I suggest you cut the bullshit. | 但我建议你别闹了 |
| [01:35] | If there’s nothing else, I think we’re done here. | 如果没别的了 那我们就算谈完了 |
| [01:39] | Aren’t you forgetting that I know your dirty little secret? | 你忘了吗 我知道你肮脏的小秘密 |
| [01:42] | There are people close to you that wouldn’t be happy | 你身边有些人如果知道了我知道的事 |
| [01:45] | if they knew what I know. | 不会开心的 |
| [01:53] | We’re both too smart to allow pettiness to dictate our actions. | 我们都是聪明人 不会被点小事左右 |
| [01:55] | We’re better than that. | 我们不是那种人 |
| [01:57] | Weigh the pros and cons. | 权衡下利弊 |
| [02:00] | Do what you need to do. | 做你该做的 |
| [02:02] | As soon as the tabulations are over with, | 一旦你考虑清楚 |
| [02:04] | you’ll know that telling anyone about that | 就会明白 你说出去 |
| [02:05] | does neither one of us any good. | 对我们都没好处 |
| [02:07] | In fact, you’ll realize | 事实上 你会发现 |
| [02:09] | that the only thing to do in your position when it comes to me | 你对我 唯一能做的 |
| [02:14] | is nothing. | 就是什么都做不了 |
| [02:24] | Elliot! | 艾略特 |
| [02:31] | I believe in fate. | 我相信命运 |
| [02:34] | There’s a reason we met. | 我们遇见是有原因的 |
| [02:36] | There’s something between us. I can see it. | 我们之间有某种联系 我能看见 |
| [02:41] | You’re only seeing what’s in front of you. | 你只能看见你眼前的东西 |
| [02:48] | You’re not seeing what’s above you. | 看不见你上面有什么 |
| [03:01] | I don’t understand, I– | 我不明白 我… |
| [03:04] | I want to. Help me understand. | 我想明白 帮帮我 |
| [03:17] | “So much depends upon a red wheelbarrow | “红色手推车上 有那么多东西 |
| [03:21] | “Glazed with rainwater | 在雨水中晶莹闪亮 |
| [03:23] | Beside the white chickens.” | 旁边有几只白鸡” |
| [03:42] | My father used to say that to me all the time as a child. | 我小时候我爸爸常给我念这诗 |
| [03:47] | It was the only English he knew. | 他只会说这点英语 |
| [03:50] | Some silly poem. | 一首破诗 |
| [03:53] | It meant very much to him. | 对他来说意义重大 |
| [04:00] | I use it as a reminder… | 我把它当成提醒… |
| [04:04] | a reminder of him | 提醒我想起他 |
| [04:07] | and a reminder of what I never wanted to become. | 提醒我 我绝不想变成他那样 |
| [06:07] | Go on. | 进去吧 |
| [06:36] | How is the Dark Army behind this– | 黑暗军团怎么会跟这事有关 |
| [06:39] | Whatever this is? | 不管这是怎么回事 |
| [06:57] | It’s one thing to question your mind. | 质疑自己的头脑是一回事 |
| [07:00] | It’s another to question your eyes and ears. | 质疑眼睛和耳朵是另一回事 |
| [07:03] | But then again, isn’t it all the same, | 但话说回来 我们的感官 |
| [07:05] | our senses just mediocre inputs for our brain? | 不也只是大脑的普通输入而已吗 |
| [07:09] | Come on. | 快来 |
| [07:11] | Sure, we rely on them, | 没错 我们依赖它们 |
| [07:13] | trust they accurately portray the real world around us, | 相信它们能精确描绘我们身边的真实世界 |
| [07:16] | but what if the haunting truth is, they can’t? | 但如果其实它们不能呢 |
| [07:19] | That what we perceive isn’t the real world at all | 如果我们感知到的根本不是真实世界 |
| [07:22] | but just our mind’s best guess? | 只是头脑的最佳猜测呢 |
| [07:26] | That all we really have is a garbled reality, | 而真正的现实混乱不堪 |
| [07:29] | a fuzzy picture we will never truly make out. | 是永远看不清的模糊图片 |
| [07:34] | So this is where you’ve been staying? | 你一直就待在这儿 |
| [07:36] | God, no. We’re only operating from here. | 当然不 我们只在这儿操作 |
| [07:39] | Dark Army set this up? | 这是黑暗军团安排的 |
| [07:42] | They’re our partners. Of course they set this up– | 他们是我们的搭档 当然是他们安排的 |
| [07:45] | For us. | 是为我们两个 |
| [07:46] | We needed a discreet place. | 我们需要找个保密的地方 |
| [07:48] | Discreet? | 保密 |
| [07:50] | You’re the most wanted man in the world, | 你是全世界的头号通缉犯 |
| [07:52] | and you’re walking around like that. | 就这么大摇大摆的 |
| [07:54] | You really don’t remember this, do you? | 你真的不记得了 是吗 |
| [07:57] | Because I’m not the one who set this up. | 因为这些都不是我策划的 |
| [07:59] | We’ve been through this already. | 我们已经说过了 |
| [08:01] | It must have been him. Mr. Robot. | 肯定是他干的 机器人先生 |
| [08:10] | Elliot… | 艾略特 |
| [08:13] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
| [08:15] | Are you able to handle this or not? | 你到底能不能做得来 |
| [08:18] | You’re here under great risk, not only to me, but to our plan. | 你出现在这里让我和我们的计划都冒了很大风险 |
| [08:22] | And your, um… | 而你的… |
| [08:23] | disposition is very much concerning me. | 脾气让我非常担忧 |
| [08:29] | Joanna. | 乔安娜 |
| [08:38] | Your wife. | 你太太 |
| [08:41] | She’s been looking for you. | 她一直在找你 |
| [08:45] | I’m doing what’s necessary. | 我在做必要的事 |
| [08:54] | Thank goodness they’ve given us these UPSes | 谢天谢地他们提供了这些不间断电源 |
| [08:57] | for the power surges. | 来对付电涌 |
| [09:02] | Ready to look at what we accomplished? | 想看看我们的成果吗 |
| [09:36] | Wanna take your jacket off, hon? | 想把外套脱掉吗 亲爱的 |
| [09:40] | Don’t call me hon. | 别叫我亲爱的 |
| [09:43] | I just meant you have some blood on there. | 我只是想提醒你外套上有血迹 |
| [09:45] | I had some too, on my shirt. | 我衬衫之前也沾上了 |
| [09:46] | I know what’s on my fucking jacket. | 我知道我外套上有什么 |
| [09:53] | I’m sorry for the loss of– | 请你节哀顺变 |
| [09:54] | I invoke my fifth amendment privilege | 我要行使第五修正案赋予我的权利 |
| [09:56] | against self-incrimination | 不自证罪 |
| [09:57] | and respectfully decline to answer any of your questions. | 并拒绝回答你的任何问题 |
| [10:03] | I’m not asking a question. | 我没有问你问题 |
| [10:04] | I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for the loss– | 我只是想对你痛失爱人表示遗憾 |
| [10:07] | I invoke my fifth amendment privilege | 我要行使第五修正案赋予我的权利 |
| [10:08] | against self-incrimination | 不自证罪 |
| [10:10] | and respectfully decline to answer any of your questions. | 并拒绝回答你的任何问题 |
| [10:14] | I know you guys were close. | 我知道你俩很亲近 |
| [10:18] | I’m sorry you had to lose him. | 很抱歉你失去了他 |
| [10:22] | He was involved in one of the most | 他和世界上最臭名昭著的 |
| [10:23] | notorious hacker rings in the world. | 黑客团体之一有牵连 |
| [10:27] | Things like this come with the territory. | 那么自然就可能发生这种事 |
| [10:30] | I invoke my fifth amendment privilege | 我要行使第五修正案赋予我的权利 |
| [10:32] | against self-incrimination and respectfully– | 不自证罪… |
| [10:34] | You keep trying to invoke the fifth amendment, | 你总想援引第五修正案 |
| [10:36] | but there’s this thing called the patriot act | 但有个一堆人签署生效的 |
| [10:39] | that a bunch of people signed into law. | 《爱国者法案》 |
| [10:42] | You know what that means? | 你知道那意味着什么吗 |
| [10:44] | It means that you are not on some TV show. | 意味着这不是电视剧 |
| [10:48] | This isn’t “Burn Notice.” | 这不是《火线警告》[犯罪题材美剧] |
| [10:51] | There are no blue skies for you out there. | 你不会有什么好结果的 |
| [10:54] | Characters like you are not welcome here. | 你这种人在这里很不受欢迎 |
| [10:59] | As far as anyone’s concerned right now, | 现在 在所有人眼中 |
| [11:01] | you’re an enemy combatant. | 你就是敌方战斗人员 |
| [11:04] | You don’t have any rights. | 你没有任何权利 |
| [11:09] | What the fuck do you want me to tell you? | 你要我告诉你什么 |
| [11:12] | I meet my boyfriend. We go eat. | 我和我男友见面 我们去吃饭 |
| [11:15] | He gets shot. | 他被枪击了 |
| [11:17] | End of Q&A. | 回答完毕 |
| [11:23] | Give me a sec. | 给我点时间 |
| [11:39] | You’re gonna want to talk to me. | 你会想对我开口的 |
| [11:43] | We’re not so different. | 我们并没有那么不同 |
| [11:46] | We’re both Jersey girls. | 我们都来自新泽西 |
| [11:53] | I know it’s hard for you to believe this right now, | 我知道你现在很难相信这一点 |
| [11:55] | but trust me, | 但相信我 |
| [11:57] | by the end of this day, | 今天过后 |
| [11:58] | you and I are gonna be best friends. | 你和我会成为闺蜜的 |
| [12:07] | Of all the gifts you’ve been sending me, | 在你送的这些礼物里 |
| [12:09] | I’ve got to say, | 我必须承认 |
| [12:12] | this one got me the wettest. | 这个最让我情潮澎湃 |
| [12:34] | So…I’m waiting. | 我等着呢 |
| [12:40] | What? | 什么 |
| [12:44] | The phone calls… | 那些电话… |
| [12:47] | The gifts. | 那些礼物 |
| [12:50] | Make me understand. | 为什么 |
| [12:53] | I bet you feel all high and mighty right now. | 你现在一定觉得自己高高在上 |
| [12:58] | That right? | 对吗 |
| [13:01] | Do you think you’re a powerful man, Scott? | 你认为自己是个有权势的人吗 斯考特 |
| [13:04] | Do you feel powerful? | 你觉得强大吗 |
| [13:08] | I am the CTO of the largest conglomerate– | 我是最大企业集团的首席技术官 |
| [13:12] | I’m not interested in your job title. | 我对你的职务头衔没兴趣 |
| [13:16] | I want to understand | 我想搞清楚 |
| [13:18] | what would make a powerful man like you… | 为什么你这样有权有势的人.. |
| [13:23] | risk everything… | 会不顾一切 |
| [13:25] | all so he could drive me crazy? | 只为了逼疯我 |
| [13:35] | What does it matter? | 有什么关系呢 |
| [13:49] | The morning I learned that I was promoted to CTO, | 得知我被提升为首席技术官的那天早上 |
| [13:54] | I get the call. | 我接到了电话 |
| [13:56] | Price wanted to hold an event that night | 普莱斯想在那天晚上举办活动 |
| [13:59] | to announce my position. | 宣布我当选 |
| [14:02] | I thought, | 我心想 |
| [14:04] | “I couldn’t be any happier.” | “这真是最令我开心的事了” |
| [14:08] | And then Sharon walked in. | 然后莎朗走了进来 |
| [14:12] | She had made a… | 她预约好了 |
| [14:13] | a doctor’s visit… | 去看医生 |
| [14:18] | And wanted me to go with her. | 她想让我陪她去 |
| [14:21] | She had found out a month ago she was pregnant. | 一个月前她发现自己怀孕了 |
| [14:32] | Didn’t talk. | 可她没说 |
| [14:35] | I didn’t know if she was… | 我不知道她是… |
| [14:38] | happy or sad… | 高兴还是难过 |
| [14:41] | Or if I was happy or sad. | 也不知道我自己是高兴还是难过 |
| [14:47] | But when we first saw that sonogram… | 但当我们第一次看到了声波图… |
| [14:53] | We lit up. | 我们高兴极了 |
| [14:56] | I thought, uh… | 我想 |
| [15:00] | this is gonna end up being the best day of my life. | 这会是我人生中最美好的一天 |
| [15:18] | After the funeral, I didn’t know why– | 葬礼结束后 我不知道为什么 |
| [15:21] | I couldn’t understand | 我无法理解 |
| [15:23] | how I could… | 我怎么会 |
| [15:26] | gain and lose everything… | 一下子 |
| [15:30] | in one fell swoop. | 得到又失去一切 |
| [15:41] | I wanted you to feel what I felt. | 我想让你也感受一下 |
| [15:45] | I wanted to give you hope | 我想给你希望 |
| [15:48] | that I could step on! | 再被我践踏 |
| [15:57] | But I’m sorry. | 但是我很抱歉 |
| [16:36] | You pussy. | 你个怂货 |
| [16:38] | You piece of shit. | 人渣 |
| [16:40] | I hope you rot in hell like your wife. | 我希望你和你妻子一样烂在地狱里 |
| [16:43] | You’re mourning a woman who, after she found out she was pregnant, | 你在悼念一个知道自己怀孕后 |
| [16:45] | was gonna fuck my husband’s brains out. | 还准备干我丈夫的女人 |
| [16:48] | I’m glad she’s dead. | 我很高兴她死了 |
| [16:49] | Fuck her and her fetus corpse. | 去她的 还有她的死胎 |
| [17:02] | No wonder your wife was gonna cheat on you. | 怪不得你妻子打算背叛你 |
| [17:05] | You’re weak and pathetic. | 你软弱又可悲 |
| [17:06] | That child’s lucky to be dead. | 那孩子幸好死了 |
| [17:27] | No… | 不 |
| [17:30] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
| [17:32] | Oh, my God, what have I done? | 天啊 我做了什么 |
| [17:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
| [17:37] | My God… | 天啊 |
| [17:49] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 你有什么紧急情况 |
| [17:53] | Vincent had a punctured lung and a broken collarbone, | 文森特的肺部被刺穿 锁骨骨折 |
| [17:56] | but the doctors say he’s gonna recover. | 不过医生说他会康复 |
| [17:58] | The bad news is, he’s gonna be arrested | 但坏消息是他会被逮捕 |
| [18:00] | and put away for a long time for his stunt in D.C. | 并因他在华府干的好事被关很久 |
| [18:05] | God. | 天啊 |
| [18:07] | Politicians love to teabag the rest of us. | 政客喜欢把我们都归做茶党 |
| [18:10] | Too bad they can’t take the heat. | 可惜他们受不了后果 |
| [18:13] | What your friend did was domestic terrorism | 从法律角度来看 你朋友的所作所为 |
| [18:14] | in the eyes of the law. | 属于国内恐怖主义行为 |
| [18:15] | Not my friend. | 他不是我的朋友 |
| [18:19] | His associates, the ones we arrested, | 他的同伙 那些被我们抓住的人 |
| [18:22] | identified you as the ringleader of their outfit. | 指认你是他们的领袖 |
| [18:27] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
| [18:29] | I am no leader. | 我不是什么领袖 |
| [18:32] | I can barely keep a guy. | 我都留不住一个人 |
| [18:42] | Look, Darlene. | 听着 达琳 |
| [18:47] | I don’t really care what happened in D.C. | 我并不在乎华府发生的事 |
| [18:50] | In fact, I thought it was kind of funny. | 实际上我还觉得挺搞笑 |
| [18:53] | I’ve never seen congress move as fast as they did on that day. | 我从未见过国会像那天一样行动迅速 |
| [18:58] | But there are serious holes in your story. | 但你的说法有严重漏洞 |
| [19:01] | And I want to work with you to figure out why. | 我想和你一起找出原因 |
| [19:13] | Look. | 听着 |
| [19:15] | Babe. | 亲爱的 |
| [19:17] | I know how this works. | 我知道你的套路 |
| [19:20] | You get close to me, | 你接近我 |
| [19:22] | play the sympathy card, | 打个同情牌 |
| [19:24] | relate to me– | 和我产生共鸣 |
| [19:26] | we’re just two crazy, wacky Jersey girls. | 我们只是两个疯狂古怪的泽西女孩 |
| [19:30] | Take advantage that I did lose | 利用我失去了 |
| [19:32] | what probably was the love of my life. | 或许是此生挚爱的人 |
| [19:36] | And you act like you care. | 你表现得像真的关心 |
| [19:40] | But that’s just it– | 但那也只是 |
| [19:42] | an act. | 表演 |
| [19:45] | Which is sick and twisted. | 这病态扭曲 |
| [19:48] | I’d rather you arrest me and throw me into jail. | 我宁愿你逮捕我 把我关入监狱 |
| [19:52] | But let’s get something straight. | 不过先说明一件事 |
| [19:55] | You will not get anything out of me. | 你不会从我口中获得任何信息 |
| [19:59] | So why don’t you go read your manual | 你何不去读一下手册 |
| [20:02] | and find the chapter on conniving cunts | 找到关于如何取信一个 |
| [20:04] | that don’t give a fuck about you or your feelings | 完全不鸟你或是你情绪的婊子的章节 |
| [20:06] | and then get back to me with some real tactics? | 然后带着真本事回来找我 |
| [20:09] | Otherwise, get me a lawyer. | 否则 给我找个律师 |
| [20:11] | As far as I’m concerned, | 就我而言 |
| [20:13] | my only statement to you is that I saw my boyfriend | 我能给你的供述 就是我昨晚吃饭时 |
| [20:15] | go brainless last night at dinner. | 看到我男友被人爆头 |
| [20:19] | I ordered the breakfast combo, | 我点了早餐套餐 |
| [20:21] | and he stole some of my bacon. | 他拿走了我的几条培根 |
| [20:26] | If you want any other details, | 如果你还想要其他细节 |
| [20:28] | the answer is suck a dick. | 答案是去你妈 |
| [20:51] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
| [21:04] | Remember that movie? | 记得那部电影吗 |
| [21:07] | I used to love it growing up. | 我小时候很喜欢 |
| [21:09] | It’s not really scary, but gory. | 并不可怕 只是血腥 |
| [21:12] | You know how those two things aren’t really the same? | 你知道这两者并不相同吧 |
| [21:18] | This is the stuff we found from Cisco’s place. | 这是我们在思科那里找到的东西 |
| [21:20] | Couldn’t find any tapes. | 找不到录像带 |
| [21:22] | Figured you were smart enough to destroy them. | 我猜你这么聪明肯定早就销毁了 |
| [21:24] | We’re running fingerprints and DNA. | 我们在检测指纹和DNA |
| [21:28] | Soon we’re gonna figure out if those fFsociety videos | 很快我们就能查清楚那些去社会的视频 |
| [21:30] | were filmed using this camera. | 是不是用这台摄像机录的 |
| [21:33] | If we find your DNA on that stuff… | 如果我们找到了你的DNA… |
| [21:37] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
| [21:40] | You tell me how that looks. | 你告诉我那表明了什么 |
| [21:44] | As far as your Fsociety videos are concerned, | 就你的去社会视频而言 |
| [21:47] | it looks like the one person that can help you is fucking dead. | 看起来唯一能帮你的人已经死了 |
| [21:51] | As far as I’m concerned, | 至于我 |
| [21:53] | Cisco and I were into filming some freaky shit. | 思科和我就是喜欢拍重口的东西 |
| [21:57] | Is that a matter of national security too, hon? | 这危及国家安全了吗 亲爱的 |
| [22:06] | Then there’s this. | 还有这个 |
| [22:08] | Remember your buddy, Xander Jones? | 还记得你朋友 赞达·琼斯吗 |
| [22:12] | According to him, you guys had a sexual relationship. | 他声称你们俩有性关系 |
| [22:17] | Dude, are you just gonna | 拜托 难道你要 |
| [22:19] | slut shame me all day? | 指责我不守妇道吗 |
| [22:21] | Is that really all you got? | 你就这么点本事 |
| [22:23] | He also said that you were the one that stole his gun. | 他还说是你偷了他的枪 |
| [22:26] | Well, I can’t prove that, obviously, | 当然了 我无法证明这一点 |
| [22:28] | Because your fingerprints weren’t on his safe. | 因为他的保险柜上没有你的指纹 |
| [22:31] | I figured you’d be crafty enough to clean up afterward. | 你这么狡猾 应该全都擦干净了 |
| [22:36] | What is funny, though, | 不过有意思的是 |
| [22:39] | is that this casing is linked to the fun society arcade. | 这颗弹壳和快乐园游戏厅有关 |
| [22:52] | Darlene… | 达琳 |
| [22:54] | You sure you still don’t want to talk to me? | 你确定你还不愿对我开口吗 |
| [23:06] | 房间名缩写 BR 电池室 CO 走廊 DT 日用油箱间 | |
| [23:11] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
| [23:16] | They’re planning something. | 他们在计划着什么 |
| [23:18] | Mr. Robot, Tyrell, Dark Army, and WhiteRose | 机器人先生 提利尔 黑暗军团和白玫瑰 |
| [23:20] | are in cahoots to plan something big. | 在合谋干一票大的 |
| [23:23] | And the worst part? They all think it’s me. | 最糟糕的是 他们都以为那是我 |
| [23:27] | They all think I’m the ringleader, | 他们都以为我才是领袖 |
| [23:29] | the one in charge, | 是我说了算 |
| [23:31] | and I have no idea what it is. | 而我根本不知道是怎么回事 |
| [23:34] | This place is Mount Olympus. | 这里是奥林匹斯山 |
| [23:38] | We are prime. | 我们正值巅峰 |
| [23:41] | We’re ready! | 我们准备好了 |
| [23:46] | These are blueprints for a building | 这是大楼的蓝图 |
| [23:48] | and a disassembled firmware for an uninterruptible power supply, | 还有不间断电源被拆解的固件 |
| [23:53] | but I can’t understand much past that. | 但除此之外 我看不明白 |
| [23:56] | I’m not sure what the play is. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
| [23:58] | I could ask him, | 我可以问他 |
| [24:01] | but who am I really asking? | 但我真正问的是谁呢 |
| [24:02] | Elliot, look over here. | 艾略特 快看 |
| [24:23] | Paper docs are coming in from all over, | 纸质文件从各地送来 |
| [24:26] | slowly but surely. | 缓慢而稳定 |
| [24:29] | The blueprints. | 蓝图 |
| [24:31] | Is that the building? | 是那栋楼的吗 |
| [24:33] | The offline version? | 脱机版本 |
| [24:37] | 17 of 71 facilities around the country so far. | 全国71座设施中17座的文件已送到 |
| [24:42] | Within the next month, | 到下个月 |
| [24:43] | they’ll have all the paper documents here. | 所有纸质文件就齐了 |
| [24:46] | I thought we were gonna have to deal with multiple facilities, | 我以为我们要去多处设施 |
| [24:49] | but they’re making it easier for us by moving it all to one. | 但他们都把文件集中了起来 让我们方便多了 |
| [24:51] | This is where the paper records are going. | 这就是纸质档案的去向 |
| [24:54] | They’re trying to rebuild the database. | 他们想重建数据库 |
| [24:56] | Titles and deeds, the bloodline of all real property in this country. | 地契 全国所有不动产的血脉 |
| [25:00] | This is how they’re surviving the hack. | 他们就是这样躲过了入侵 |
| [25:02] | When our malware executes, | 我们执行恶意软件时 |
| [25:04] | their whole program– | 他们整个程序… |
| [25:05] | Our malware? | 我们的恶意软件 |
| [25:08] | What malware? | 什么恶意软件 |
| [25:10] | Oh, you orchestrated it beautifully. | 你设计得太精妙了 |
| [25:13] | When the hacked firmware– | 当被破解的固件… |
| [25:14] | Designed to override the safety limits on the UPS devices | 用来超控不间断电源上的安全界限 |
| [25:19] | and overcharge the lead acid batteries in the battery room… | 让电池室的铅蓄电池过度充电 |
| [25:24] | Filling the space up with hydrogen gas. | 氢气将充满整个空间 |
| [25:27] | After breaking the fans and cutting off backup power, | 停掉通风扇 切断后备电源后 |
| [25:31] | the malicious firmware | 恶意软件 |
| [25:32] | repeatedly re-engages the UPS autotransformer, | 将不停地接通不间断电源自藕变压器 |
| [25:36] | creating a spark to ignite an explosion. | 打出火花来引发爆炸 |
| [25:42] | There are enough batteries to produce enough hydrogen gas | 那里的电池产生的氢气 |
| [25:45] | to level the building. | 足够炸平整栋大楼 |
| [25:47] | When you hacked Evil Corp, | 你黑进E公司之后 |
| [25:49] | you gave us access to the backdoor. | 帮我们打开了后门 |
| [25:52] | You made it possible for us to infect them. | 是你让我们得以感染他们 |
| [25:54] | I coded the femtocell malware for Darlene. | 家庭基站的恶意软件是我为达琳写的 |
| [25:57] | But it wasn’t supposed to be for this. | 但目的不是用来做这个 |
| [25:58] | The conference call leak, I must admit, | 电话会议录音的曝光 我得说 |
| [26:02] | was quite cute– a nice distraction. | 很聪明 漂亮的声东击西 |
| [26:06] | But this… | 但是这个 |
| [26:08] | is for us. | 是为了我们 |
| [26:15] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
| [26:22] | I’m gonna rip his fuckin’ face off! | 我要撕烂他的脸 |
| [26:25] | This fucker thinks he can hurt my girl. | 这老王八蛋敢打我的女人 |
| [26:28] | What’s his address? | 他住哪 |
| [26:29] | Tell me his address, ’cause I’m gonna go find him, | 告诉我他住哪 看我不找上门去 |
| [26:31] | and I’m gonna fuckin’ kill him. | 干死他个老东西 |
| [26:37] | Are you done? | 闹腾完了吗 |
| [26:40] | If you’re serious about punishing him– | 如果你真的想惩罚他 |
| [26:41] | I am. I am. | 我想 真想 |
| [26:45] | Just tell me what to do, and I’ll fuckin’ do it. | 告诉我该做什么 我立马去做 |
| [26:48] | I’ll do it. | 我立马动手 |
| [26:49] | No questions asked. | 毫不犹豫 |
| [26:50] | Just– | 你就… |
| [26:54] | If you are serious about punishing him, | 如果你是真的想报复他 |
| [26:58] | then you can do one thing for me. | 那你可以帮我办件事 |
| [27:01] | What? Anything. Say the word. | 什么事 什么都行 尽管说 |
| [27:07] | You remember the night we met | 你还记得我们认识的那晚 |
| [27:09] | at the E Corp party? | 在那个E公司派对上 |
| [27:12] | Yeah. | 记得 |
| [27:14] | You were tending the bar that night. | 你那天晚上在吧台工作 |
| [27:16] | You stayed late to clean up. | 之后你留下来收拾打扫 |
| [27:20] | Yeah, that’s what we always do after the– | 是啊 每次结束我们都要… |
| [27:22] | Then you saw Scott | 然后你看到了斯考特 |
| [27:23] | coming down from the stairwell leading to the roof. | 从通往楼顶的楼梯下来 |
| [27:28] | He was disheveled, out of breath, sweaty. | 他衣冠不整 气急败坏 汗如雨下 |
| [27:34] | You were about to ask him if he needed anything, | 你本想问他是否需要什么 |
| [27:38] | but he was in such a hurry, he left without saying a word. | 但他急匆匆的 没说一句话就走了 |
| [27:43] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
| [27:44] | I didn’t see anything like that. | 我没看到那种事 |
| [27:47] | Yes, you did. | 你看到了 |
| [27:51] | No. | 没有 |
| [27:53] | I remember because the cops were asking every one of us | 我记得很清楚 因为警察盘问了我们每个人 |
| [27:56] | questions about that night, and like I told them– | 那晚发生的事 我也跟他们说了 |
| [28:00] | Cleaned up my station, and I went home. | 我清理好了工作台 就回家了 |
| [28:02] | Derek, you said you were serious about punishing him. | 德雷克 是你说你要惩罚他的 |
| [28:06] | Yeah, but Joanna– | 是啊 但乔安娜 |
| [28:07] | Look at my face, Derek. | 看看我的脸 德雷克 |
| [28:10] | You want the man that did this to me | 你希望伤害了我的人 |
| [28:12] | to do what he did and get away with it? | 做了这种事 还不受惩罚吗 |
| [28:14] | But Joanna, I– | 但乔安娜 |
| [28:15] | Once you tell the cops your story, | 你去跟警察说了之后 |
| [28:17] | they’re gonna ask you why you’re just now confessing | 他们会问你 为什么这才来说 |
| [28:20] | after months of silence. | 之前数月都保持沉默 |
| [28:23] | You’re gonna tell them that you were scared… | 你就说 你是因为害怕 |
| [28:26] | that Scott Knowles intimidated you. | 因为斯考特·诺尔斯威胁了你 |
| [28:30] | That when Tyrell went missing, | 提利尔失踪后 |
| [28:32] | you didn’t think any of that mattered anymore. | 你便觉得说不说无所谓了 |
| [28:36] | But your conscience got the better of you. | 但你受不了良心折磨 |
| [28:42] | This is how we win. | 这样我们才能赢 |
| [28:46] | This is how we punish him. | 这样我们才能惩罚他 |
| [28:50] | You understand? | 懂了吗 |
| [28:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [29:00] | Thank you for protecting me. | 谢谢你保护我 |
| [29:08] | Of course, babe. I love you. | 当然了 亲爱的 我爱你 |
| [29:18] | Now, let’s go over it again. | 我们再过一遍 |
| [29:21] | – We can’t do this. – You want us to stay on target? | -我们不能这么做 -你要我们盯住目标 |
| [29:24] | This is the target. This gets us to the top. | 她就是 她能带我们找到祸首 |
| [29:28] | I know we’ve been operating under top secret on this program, | 我知道我们的行动一直是绝密的 |
| [29:30] | but I think it’s worth the risk. | 但我认为这个险值得冒 |
| [29:32] | This girl’s being a wise-ass. | 这姑娘在耍小聪明 |
| [29:34] | She thinks she’s smarter than we are. | 她自以为比我们聪明 |
| [29:36] | That’s because so far she has been. | 因为到目前为止她的确是比我们聪明 |
| [29:39] | We got to show her we’re smarter. | 我们得让她知道我们更聪明 |
| [29:41] | Unless she thinks we’re worthy, | 除非她觉得我们有本事 |
| [29:43] | none of this is gonna fly. | 否则根本行不通 |
| [29:45] | Just trying to sidestep the mines, like you said. | 我只是想像你说的那样 回避雷区 |
| [29:47] | We’ve been building this plan for three months. | 这个计划我们谋划了三个月了 |
| [29:49] | Look around you. | 看看四周 |
| [29:52] | All our leads are getting killed and disappearing. | 我们的线索不是被杀就是失踪 |
| [29:55] | We’ve lost three suspects. | 我们失去了三个嫌犯 |
| [29:57] | Dark Army’s cleaning house. | 黑暗军团在清理门户 |
| [29:59] | So that must mean something is about to go down. | 所以肯定是有事要发生 |
| [30:03] | Our window is closing. | 我们的机会即将过去 |
| [30:04] | Every lead we’ve been following up to this point | 我们目前跟进的每一条线索 |
| [30:06] | has led to a dead end. | 都指向一个死胡同 |
| [30:08] | Yeah, I’m gonna bring the ADIC in on this. | 我要去告诉副主管 |
| [30:12] | Please, you’re gonna let him try and flip her? | 得了 你想让他劝降她 |
| [30:15] | She’s gonna shut down. | 她会完全闭嘴的 |
| [30:17] | I’m right for this. | 我是最合适的人选 |
| [30:19] | Then I’m gonna go in with you. | 那我跟你一起进去 |
| [30:24] | Let me do it alone. | 让我自己来做 |
| [30:29] | I know her. | 我了解她 |
| [30:33] | I am her. | 我就是她 |
| [30:39] | And if we’re doing this, | 如果我们要这么做 |
| [30:42] | we’re doing this now. | 就得马上做了 |
| [31:02] | We have 6,332 agents | 这一件案子 |
| [31:05] | working on just this case alone. | 有6332名探员在查 |
| [31:09] | It’s the hardest case I’ve ever worked on | 这是我遇到过的最难的案子 |
| [31:10] | and probably the hardest one I ever will. | 恐怕今后也不会有比它更难的了 |
| [31:14] | Swear to God, the only reason | 我发誓 我觉得 |
| [31:15] | why I think I’ve gotten this far… | 我能走到这一步的唯一原因 |
| [31:21] | is because I have no life. | 就是因为我没有私生活 |
| [31:27] | It’s the only thing I’ve been able to think about. | 我脑子里全是这案子 |
| [31:31] | Now I’m sitting here with you… | 现在我坐在你对面 |
| [31:35] | in this awful room. | 坐在这间讨厌的房间里 |
| [31:39] | And no matter what story gets written in the final analysis, | 不管最终的分析报告怎么写 |
| [31:43] | we’ve both been a part | 我们都参与了 |
| [31:45] | of one of the biggest events in world history. | 史上最重大的事件之一 |
| [31:50] | Believe what you want. | 随你怎么想 |
| [31:53] | But neither you nor I | 但你和我 |
| [31:56] | are special. | 都并不特别 |
| [31:59] | I’ve already learned that lesson. | 我已经明白这一点了 |
| [32:09] | If you’re open to changing your mind, | 如果你愿改主意 |
| [32:13] | I’d like to show you something. | 我想带你去看点东西 |
| [32:18] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
| [32:29] | You’re a lot more special than you think. | 你比你想的要特别 |
| [33:48] | Sure, the strategy was risky, but… | 是啊 这策略很冒险 但是 |
| [33:53] | we knew we only had one shot. | 我们知道我们只有一次机会 |
| [34:00] | If we rounded everyone up, guns blazing, | 如果我们大张旗鼓地把人都抓起来 |
| [34:03] | we thought we would never get the man in the middle. | 恐怕就永远抓不到最中央的那个人了 |
| [34:08] | And with the stakes being this high, | 由于事关重大 |
| [34:10] | it was imperative that we got him | 我们必须在他意识到 |
| [34:12] | before he knew we were getting him. | 我们接近了他之前抓到他 |
| [34:19] | So we sat back | 所以我们坐好 |
| [34:21] | and waited. | 静待 |
| [34:24] | They call it the python approach. | 这被称为巨蟒计 |
| [34:29] | They’ll lie in wait | 巨蟒会静静等着 |
| [34:32] | for the right moment to strike. | 等待合适的出击时刻 |
| [34:37] | You know some can go up to a year without eating? | 有些巨蟒能一年不吃东西 |
| [34:44] | The patient predator. | 耐心的捕食者 |
| [34:52] | And then Romero’s death made you all scurry. | 罗梅洛的死让你们乱了阵脚 |
| [34:57] | Funny enough, you thought Dark Army was involved. | 有趣的是 你以为是黑暗军团做的 |
| [35:01] | As it turns out, it was just a stray bullet | 其实 他是被邻居打的 |
| [35:04] | from the neighbor next door. | 流弹所杀 |
| [35:07] | Freak accident. | 就是个意外 |
| [36:26] | You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
| [36:32] | I’ve tried everything. | 我已经尝试了一切 |
| [36:34] | I fought him. I od’d on adderall. | 我跟他打 我嗑过量的阿得拉 |
| [36:36] | I made peace with him. I even got myself arrested. | 我跟他讲和 我甚至让自己被捕 |
| [36:40] | No matter what I do, he always finds a way. | 但不论如何 他总能找到办法 |
| [36:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [36:45] | That’s all I want to know. | 我只想知道这个 |
| [36:46] | Why is it so important for you to torment me? | 你为什么非要折磨我 |
| [36:50] | What is it that you care so much about? | 你究竟是执着于什么 |
| [36:54] | What’s this all for? | 这一切是为什么 |
| [36:55] | I’m not tormenting you. | 我没有折磨你 |
| [36:57] | After everything you’ve put me through, | 你让我承受了那么多 |
| [36:59] | you continue to lie? | 还跟我撒谎 |
| [37:00] | I didn’t lie to you. | 我没骗你 |
| [37:01] | He’s alive, man! | 他还活着 |
| [37:02] | He’s sitting right fucking there! | 他就坐在那里 |
| [37:06] | You made a plan with the Dark Army. | 你跟黑暗军团制定了计划 |
| [37:08] | When was that? | 那是什么时候 |
| [37:09] | The night of the hack? | 入侵那晚吗 |
| [37:11] | What is stage two? | 第二阶段是什么 |
| [37:12] | The femtocell, the backdoor? | 家庭基站 后门 |
| [37:14] | You planned all of that with him? | 你跟他策划了那一切吗 |
| [37:16] | You can’t look at it like this. | 你不能这么想 |
| [37:17] | You’re me. I’m you. | 你就是我 我就是你 |
| [37:19] | You figured that out. We’re the same guy. | 你已经想通了 我们是一个人 |
| [37:21] | Everything you’re blaming me for | 你怪我的一切 |
| [37:22] | You’re blaming yourself for. | 就是你自己做的 |
| [37:23] | Stop talking in circles. | 别再兜圈子了 |
| [37:25] | You got WhiteRose to get us out of prison. | 你让白玫瑰把我们弄出了监狱 |
| [37:27] | The release–that was you. | 释放是你搞的鬼 |
| [37:29] | You somehow communicated with them. | 你不知怎么跟他们通了气 |
| [37:31] | It’s what you wanted. | 那是你想要的 |
| [37:32] | You said to Darlene before we started this thing | 我们开始前 你就对达琳说 |
| [37:34] | that we had to go all the way. | 我们得干到底 |
| [37:35] | It was all part of the plan. | 这都是计划的一部分 |
| [37:37] | Otherwise, what was the point of the hack? | 否则 入侵有何意义 |
| [37:38] | If we were going to do this, we had to go all the way. | 如果我们要这么做 就得干到底 |
| [37:42] | And that, Elliot, is what I want. | 艾略特 这就是我想要的 |
| [37:43] | It’s what you asked me here for. | 是你叫我来的原因 |
| [37:45] | Then tell me, what is that, exactly? | 告诉我 那究竟是什么 |
| [37:48] | What is “all the way”? | “干到底”是什么 |
| [37:49] | This is where we get into trouble. | 这就是麻烦之处 |
| [37:51] | You’re meant to know only as much as you can handle. | 你只能知道你承受得了的东西 |
| [37:54] | When you wander outside of your realm | 你如果走出这个边界 |
| [37:55] | is when we end up fighting. | 我们就会打架 |
| [38:03] | Are you… | 你 |
| [38:06] | you distracting me right now? | 是在分散我的注意吗 |
| [38:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [38:19] | I’m hacking the firmware like we discussed. | 我在按我们说好的入侵固件 |
| [38:21] | We didn’t discuss shit. | 我们没说好任何事 |
| [38:25] | We’re not hacking anything. | 我们什么都不要入侵 |
| [38:27] | This will level that building and kill people. | 这会炸平那栋大楼 害死人的 |
| [38:29] | Elliot, you need to leave that computer alone. | 艾略特 你得放下那台电脑 |
| [38:31] | – I’m confused. – It’s over. | -我不懂 -结束了 |
| [38:33] | I’m deleting the malware. | 我要删掉恶意软件 |
| [38:35] | Elliot, I wouldn’t do that. | 艾略特 别那么做 |
| [38:36] | You can’t delete that. | 你不能删除那个 |
| [38:37] | Not only am I gonna delete it, | 我不仅要删除它 |
| [38:39] | I’m gonna get rid of the backdoor. | 我还要关闭后门 |
| [38:40] | You do that, and everything we worked for is gone. | 你那么做 我们的努力就全部付诸东流了 |
| [38:42] | Elliot, I am warning you– | 艾略特 我警告你 |
| [38:44] | This isn’t what I want. | 这不是我想要的 |
| [38:45] | I want it shut down. | 我要关掉它 |
| [38:47] | But this was your idea. | 但这是你的主意啊 |
| [38:55] | Leave the computer alone! | 别碰那台电脑 |
| [38:57] | He’s not gonna let you do this. | 他不会让你这么做的 |
| [38:58] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
| [39:24] | I don’t know what’s gotten into you. | 我不知道你是怎么了 |
| [39:26] | We’re supposed to be gods together, | 我们本该一起做神的 |
| [39:28] | and yet you want to destroy our destiny? | 你却想毁掉我们的命运 |
| [39:30] | You’re not making sense. | 你这样做根本没道理 |
| [39:34] | Elliot, listen to him. | 艾略特 听他的 |
| [39:36] | Walk away from the computer. | 离那台电脑远远的 |
| [39:49] | You’re the same. | 你们是一样的 |
| [39:53] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
| [39:55] | We are definitely not the same! | 我们不是一样的 |
| [39:57] | Back away from the computer. | 离开那台电脑 |
| [40:04] | This is just another of Mr. Robot’s mind tricks. | 这又是机器人先生的迷惑术 |
| [40:09] | No. | 不 |
| [40:11] | Elliot… | 艾略特 |
| [40:14] | I don’t want to shoot you, but I will. | 我不想打你 但我会的 |
| [40:16] | Elliot, listen to him. | 艾略特 听他的 |
| [40:20] | He’s not holding a gun. | 他没有拿着枪 |
| [40:23] | He’s not even there. | 他根本没在那儿 |
| [40:25] | Elliot, you need to listen to him | 艾略特 你得听他的 |
| [40:27] | and step away from the computer! | 离开那台电脑 |
| [40:30] | Touch that keyboard, and I will shoot you. | 你敢碰键盘 我就开枪 |
| [40:35] | No. | 不 |
| [40:41] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
| [40:44] | He can’t. | 他做不到 |
| [40:49] | He doesn’t exist. | 他不存在 |
| [40:53] | I’m the only one that exists. | 我是唯一存在的 |
| [41:02] | It’s time to finally take back control. | 我终于该夺回控制权了 |
| [41:14] | Real control. | 真正的控制权 |
| [42:18] | You know, when you gave me this, | 你给我这枪时 |
| [42:19] | you said to stop anyone who gets in the way of our plan. | 你要我阻止任何阻挡我们计划的人 |
| [42:23] | I didn’t know what you meant, but now it’s very clear. | 我当时不明白你的意思 现在明白了 |
| [42:28] | You did this to yourself, Elliot. | 你这是自作自受 艾略特 |
| [42:33] | You asked earlier what “all the way” is. | 你之前问”干到底”是什么意思 |
| [42:36] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
| [42:38] | Sorry, kiddo. | 抱歉 孩子 |
| [42:40] | I couldn’t let anyone stop this… | 我不能让任何人阻止这一切 |
| [42:44] | including us. | 包括我们 |
| [42:54] | Thanks for staying with us, codyites. | 谢谢各位粉丝继续关注我们 |
| [42:58] | There’s a lot to get to tonight. | 今晚要说的很多 |
| [43:02] | Look, all we do here is… | 我们其实 |
| [43:05] | is we try and bring you the truth. | 只想告诉大家真相 |
| [43:09] | And they’re trying to take that away. | 而他们想夺走真相 |
| [43:12] | They tried to take it away. | 他们想夺走这个 |
| [43:13] | Some of you might notice your lights flickering tonight. | 有的人可能发现今晚灯光一闪一闪的 |
| [43:15] | Now, the fa– | 这个… |
| [43:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [43:23] | Don’t worry. It’s Angela. | 没事 我是安吉拉 |
| [43:26] | Tyrell? | 提利尔 |
| [43:28] | Tyrell, are you there? | 提利尔 你在吗 |
| [43:31] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
| [43:33] | They told me you would be calling. | 他们告诉我你会打来 |
| [43:34] | This is a secure line. | 这是安全线路 |
| [43:37] | Are you with Elliot right now? | 艾略特和你在一起吗 |
| [43:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [43:41] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好 我就来 |
| [43:43] | Don’t let anyone near him. | 别让人靠近他 |
| [43:44] | I should be the first person he sees when he wakes up. | 等他醒来得先见到我 |
| [43:49] | Okay. | 好 |
| [43:52] | Tyrell, you did what needed to be done. | 提利尔 你做了必要的事 |
| [43:55] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
| [43:59] | I do too. | 我也是 |
| [45:24] | Have you given any more thought to what I said? | 你考虑过我说的吗 |
| [45:27] | I don’t want to discuss this. | 我不想谈这个 |
| [45:30] | – Mobley– – Fredrick. | -莫布利 -是弗莱德里克 |
| [45:34] | Seriously, Fredrick, | 说真的 弗莱德里克 |
| [45:38] | what if we could? | 如果可以呢 |
| [45:40] | This might work. | 这或许能行 |
| [45:42] | And also, it might not. | 也可能不行 |
| [45:45] | I’ve taken enough risks for one lifetime. | 我冒的险已经够多了 |
| [45:47] | I don’t want to discuss it anymore. | 我不想再说了 |
| [45:53] | But what if we could generate the keys– | 但如果我们可以生成密钥… |
| [45:54] | Tanya… | 坦娅 |
| [45:58] | Will you just please shut up? | 别说了好吗 |
| [46:02] | What? This is important. | 怎么了 这很重要 |
| [46:03] | – We need to talk about it. – Change the subject. | -我们必须谈谈 -换个话题吧 |
| [46:06] | I don’t want to change the subject. | 我不想换话题 |
| [46:10] | I miss my family. | 我想我的家人了 |
| [46:12] | I don’t want to live here. | 我不想住这儿 |
| [46:14] | Oh, come on, it’s nice out here. | 得了 这里不错啊 |
| [46:16] | You know, uh… Look, no more bad winters. | 看啊 再不会有严冬了 |
| [46:18] | Hardly rains. That’s great. | 也不怎么下雨 多棒啊 |
| [46:22] | I hate your friend. He’s a dick. | 我讨厌你的朋友 他是个混蛋 |
| [46:25] | No, I-I told you. | 我说了 |
| [46:26] | He did not know you were in the bathroom. | 他当时不知道你在浴室里 |
| [46:28] | Trust me, he knew exactly what he was doing. | 相信我 他完全清楚自己在做什么 |
| [46:31] | – Weirdo. – Save up enough money, | -怪胎 -攒够了钱 |
| [46:33] | and you’ll be able to get your own place eventually. | 你终究能自己找地方住 |
| [46:35] | Okay? Apartments here are dirt cheap. | 这里的公寓都很便宜 |
| [46:37] | Won’t be that long. | 要不了多久的 |
| [46:39] | Just be thankful he was able to get us this job. | 你该感激他能给我们找到工作 |
| [46:46] | Hey, what flavor did you get again? | 你那个什么味儿的来着 |
| [46:47] | You want to trade? | 要换换吗 |
| [46:50] | Please, just look at it. | 求你 去看看吧 |
| [46:55] | Okay, so…So what? Say I did. | 好吧 就算我看了 |
| [46:58] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
| [47:00] | If what I discovered is real, do you know what that means? | 如果我发现的是真的 你知道意味着什么吗 |
| [47:04] | Yeah, I know exactly what it means. | 是的 我很清楚意味着什么 |
| [47:07] | Yeah. It means we could | 是啊 意味着我们 |
| [47:08] | potentially undo this whole thing. | 或许可以撤销一切 |
| [47:11] | Put everything back the way it was. | 让一切恢复原样 |
| [47:14] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
| [47:17] | Please. | 求你 |
| [47:19] | Just look at what I found. | 看看我的发现 |
| [47:21] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
| [47:22] | Oh, sorry, dude. We’re on a break. | 抱歉 我们休息呢 |
| [47:25] | Yeah, I just had a quick question. | 嗯 我就问个小问题 |
| [47:28] | Do you have the time? | 几点了 |