时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 71 buildings exploded or caught fire. | 71栋大楼发生了爆炸或起火 |
[00:03] | Elliot, tell me what it is that you think he did. | 艾略特 你觉得他做了什么都可以告诉我 |
[00:05] | Sorry. I don’t know if I can say. | 抱歉 我不知道能不能说 |
[00:08] | No matter what happens now, | 不管现在发生什么 |
[00:10] | everything will be fine. | 都会没事的 |
[00:11] | I should be at home with my family. | 我应该在家的 跟我的家人在一起 |
[00:13] | My brother is probably flipping out right now. | 我弟弟现在大概都吓坏了 |
[00:15] | I’ll be back later. | 我稍后回来 |
[00:16] | What do normal people do when they get this sad? | 正常人难过的时候会做什么 |
[00:19] | I do morphine. | 我嗑吗啡 |
[00:21] | If what I discovered is real, do you know what that means? | 如果我发现的是真的 你知道意味着什么吗 |
[00:23] | We can potentially undo this whole thing. | 我们或许可以撤销一切 |
[00:25] | Everything in this room is only here to tell a story. | 这个房间里的一切都是为了讲述一个故事 |
[00:28] | If anything does happen to us, | 如果我们真出事了 |
[00:30] | if I don’t make it back to my computer, | 如果我不能回到我的电脑前 |
[00:32] | I sent the email to go out automatically | 我设置好电邮自动发送 |
[00:34] | No, don’t do this! | 别这么做 |
[00:35] | Stop! | 住手 |
[00:36] | to someone I trust. | 到一个我信任的人那里 |
[00:38] | Your dad pushed you out a window? | 你爸爸把你推出了窗外 |
[00:40] | Broke my arm. Went to the hospital. | 我摔断了胳膊 去了医院 |
[00:41] | I was angry. | 我在生气 |
[00:43] | I hated myself. | 我讨厌自己 |
[01:02] | It’s okay. I’ll get it out of my system before the movie. | 没事 我会赶在电影开始之前都咳完的 |
[01:03] | Don’t you worry. | 你不用担心 |
[01:06] | Here. | 给 |
[01:09] | All right. Dump them on in there. | 好了 倒进去吧 |
[01:14] | Come on. You know what to do. | 赶快啊 你知道该怎么做 |
[01:23] | Come on, kiddo. Shake ’em up. | 快点啊 小子 摇匀了 |
[01:34] | What? You don’t want any? | 怎么了 你不想吃吗 |
[01:36] | Told you I didn’t wanna come. | 我说了我不想来 |
[01:38] | I know, but… | 我知道 可是 |
[01:40] | It’s movie night. Is it the movie? | 今天是电影之夜啊 是嫌电影不好看吗 |
[01:42] | I thought you wanted to see “Shallow Grave.” | 我还以为你想看《浅坟》 |
[01:45] | I hear it’s pretty good. | 我听说拍得挺好的 |
[01:50] | Um, maybe we could see this, uh, “Jerky Boys” thing. | 要不我们改看这个《捣蛋双宝》吧 |
[01:54] | Maybe it’s not sold out yet. | 兴许还有余票 |
[01:58] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[02:01] | How long are you gonna be mad at me? | 你还要记恨我多久 |
[02:03] | – I told you I was sorry. – You’re not sorry. | -我都道过歉了 -你才不觉得对不起 |
[02:06] | You’re just sick and don’t want to admit it. | 你就是病了 还不想承认 |
[02:13] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:17] | I made some mistakes. | 我犯了错 |
[02:22] | I wish I could have been a better father to you. | 真希望我对你是个更好的父亲 |
[02:27] | All I’m asking is that you forgive me. | 我只希望你能原谅我 |
[02:31] | Do you think you’ll ever be able to do that? | 你觉得你能原谅我吗 |
[02:36] | No. | 不能 |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[02:49] | Maybe we should leave. | 那我们走吧 |
[03:07] | Somebody call 911! | 快点报警 |
[03:51] | Shh, the movie’s about to start. | 嘘 电影要开始了 |
[03:57] | Welcome. Your movie will begin shortly. | 欢迎 您的电影很快就要开始了 |
[04:01] | Please keep our theaters clean | 请保持影院环境卫生 |
[04:03] | by disposing of your trash | 主动将您手中的垃圾 |
[04:04] | in the specified waste containers. | 丢入指定垃圾箱中 |
[04:07] | Food and refreshments are available in the lobby. | 食物和饮品在前厅有售 |
[04:10] | Gift certificates are also available | 特定场次还可以 |
[04:13] | on special occasions. | 兑换您的优惠券 |
[04:15] | Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. | 请您安坐 尽情享受电影吧 |
[05:14] | 他们来自哪里 去社会游戏厅 亚利桑那州凤凰城 | |
[05:26] | When you delete something, | 当你删除什么的时候 |
[05:27] | you’re making a choice to destroy it. | 你就是在选择销毁这些文件 |
[05:34] | To never see it again. | 再也不看到它们了 |
[05:41] | You choose to delete because you need to free up space. | 你选择删除是为了腾出一些空间 |
[05:47] | Because you don’t want it anymore. | 因为你不再需要它们了 |
[05:52] | Because it no longer holds value. | 因为它们没有价值了 |
[05:59] | 您确定要永久删除”莎玛·比斯瓦兹”文件夹吗 取消 删除 | |
[06:02] | Is that what happened to Mobley and Trenton? | 莫布利和特伦顿也是这个原因吗 |
[06:04] | Were they unwanted? Taking up too much space? | 他们不被需要了吗 他们太占地方了吗 |
[06:07] | 您确定要永久删除”莎玛·比斯瓦兹”文件夹吗 删除 | |
[06:36] | 莫耶-莫法特有限公司内部法律顾问 就读于 纽约城市大学法律系 曾在哥伦比亚大学学习政治学 曾就读于富兰克林·罗斯福高中 现居地 纽约 布鲁克林 | |
[06:40] | 您确定要永久删除”苏尼尔·马卡什”文件夹吗 取消 删除 | |
[07:24] | – You can’t keep doing this. – What? | -你不能老这样 -怎么了 |
[07:31] | Why did you wipe-down? | 你为什么又在清理 |
[07:33] | Routine. | 常规清理而已 |
[07:40] | You need to talk to Angela. | 你得去和安吉拉谈谈 |
[07:43] | She is not doing well. Last time I saw her, | 她状态很不好 我上次看到她的时候 |
[07:45] | she was going through a full-on breakdown. | 她整个人都崩溃了 |
[07:47] | I don’t care. | 关我什么事 |
[07:50] | She should be breaking down. | 她活该崩溃 |
[07:53] | Nice. | 你行啊 |
[07:55] | I recall her being there for you | 我记得你之前出事的时候 |
[07:56] | when you had your little episode. | 她可是在旁边照顾你 |
[07:58] | – Multiple times. – Guess I’m an asshole. | -不止一次 -当我混蛋好了 |
[08:06] | It’s been three weeks. | 已经三周了 |
[08:08] | You haven’t left your apartment. | 你一直窝在家里不出门 |
[08:11] | – I’m getting worried about you. – Don’t. | -我都要担心你了 -用不着 |
[08:13] | What happened with the attacks, that’s not you. | 袭击的事不是你的责任 |
[08:16] | Even if it was him, it was me. | 就算是他做的 也是我的责任 |
[08:22] | How do you even know he did this? | 你又怎么知道是他做的 |
[08:25] | What does it even matter, Darlene? | 又有什么关系呢 达琳 |
[08:27] | He got what he wanted. Didn’t he? | 他如愿以偿了 不是吗 |
[08:31] | Except, wait a minute. Nope. | 只不过 等一等 并没有啊 |
[08:34] | E Corp’s still gonna be just fine because of Ecoin. | 托电子硬币的福 E公司还是好好的 |
[08:38] | He sure didn’t see that coming, did he? | 他肯定没想到吧 |
[08:41] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[08:42] | Consolation prize, at least we get to be | 还有安慰奖呢 至少我们还能 |
[08:44] | miraculously off the hook for everything. | 奇迹般地逃脱一切责任 |
[08:47] | Yes, sure, a couple of good people had to die | 当然了 难免有几个好人因为这个 |
[08:50] | in disgrace for that. | 死得不清不白 |
[08:51] | But who’s counting at this point? Am I right? | 但如今有谁在意啊 对不对 |
[08:55] | I mean, I’m sure he’s just doing fucking dandy. | 我确定他现在好得不能再好了 |
[08:59] | If that’s what this is about, you can still get rid of him. | 假如是因为这事 你还是可以摆脱他的 |
[09:03] | You don’t get it. I tried everything. | 你不明白 我什么方法都试过了 |
[09:08] | The medication, therapy… | 药物 心理治疗… |
[09:14] | Fuck, I even put myself in jail. | 操 我甚至把自己搞进了监狱 |
[09:19] | He won’t leave. | 他不肯消失 |
[09:22] | He won’t leave because I wanted this. | 因为我想要这样 所以他才不消失 |
[09:36] | I liked it. | 我喜欢这样 |
[09:40] | Fuck you. | 去你妈 |
[09:46] | You’re really scaring the shit out of me right now. | 你现在真是要吓死我了 |
[10:01] | I’m not trying to scare you. | 我没想吓你 |
[10:10] | I just… | 我只是… |
[10:15] | Just give me some time. | 给我点时间 |
[10:19] | I need to find my own way to cope with this. | 我得自己找到办法应对 |
[10:25] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[10:29] | I feel like– | 我觉得… |
[10:31] | I feel like you’re giving up. | 我觉得你在放弃 |
[10:35] | Just let me stay with you. | 让我留下来陪着你吧 |
[10:38] | Okay, that’ll make me feel better. | 那样我会好受些 |
[10:40] | Please. | 求你了 |
[10:45] | I just wanna be alone. | 我只想一个人待着 |
[10:57] | Give me some time. Okay? | 给我点时间 好吗 |
[11:04] | I tell you what. | 这么着吧 |
[11:07] | You come by tomorrow, we’ll smoke up, | 你明天过来 我们一起抽烟 |
[11:09] | and we can watch “Careful Massacre.” | 还可以看《资产阶级的精心屠杀》 |
[11:13] | It’s not even Halloween. | 现在还不是万圣节呢 |
[11:18] | Since when did we start following the rules? | 我们什么时候开始遵循规则了 |
[11:27] | I’d like that. | 那就说定了 |
[11:44] | Me too. | 好的 |
[11:51] | Just for the day. You’d be doing me a big favor. | 就一天 您真是帮了我大忙 |
[11:54] | Of course. She’s practically family. | 没问题 它差不多算是家人了 |
[11:57] | I’ll bring her toys and food over. | 我会把它的玩具和吃的送过来 |
[12:00] | She likes this purple eggplant thing. | 它喜欢那个紫色的茄子 |
[12:03] | I know. You, uh, left it here the last time. | 我知道 你上次把它落在这里了 |
[12:07] | And I got food left over, | 吃的我这里也还有剩 |
[12:09] | so we’re good for the day. | 所以看它一天完全没问题 |
[12:19] | Deletion. When you make that decision, | 删除 当你做出这个决定时 |
[12:23] | there’s always that moment of hesitation. | 总会有一瞬间的犹豫 |
[12:28] | That annoying, “Are you sure?” dialogue box. | 那个烦人的”你确定吗”对话框 |
[12:32] | And then you have to make a call. | 然后你必须做出决定 |
[12:34] | Yes or no. | 是或者否 |
[12:36] | Yes means ridding myself and the world of Mr. Robot forever. | “是”意味着永远删除我以及机器人先生的世界 |
[12:42] | That includes you. | 那也包括你 |
[12:46] | – There you go. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[12:49] | Next? | 下一位 |
[12:51] | Maybe it’s something I should have done a long time ago. | 也许我早就该这么做了 |
[13:01] | Next. | 下一位 |
[13:36] | This is Hard Andy’s pure grade, | 这是硬汉安迪的纯货 |
[13:39] | top shelf, all-name-brand supply. | 顶级品质 各大品牌均有售 |
[13:42] | No knock-offs or generics. | 绝对没有掺假或次品 |
[13:44] | This is all straight from the pharma’s assembly line. | 直接从制药流水线上拿来的 |
[13:47] | You got Addys, Exies, Black Beauties, Oxies, | 有多动症药 摇头丸 黑美人 羟考酮 |
[13:51] | – Xannies, Roxis– – Morphine. | -镇定剂 安眠药 -吗啡 |
[13:54] | Miss Emma. | 艾玛小姐 |
[13:59] | She’s good. | 她可不错 |
[14:01] | Those come straight from the manufacturing plant in Jersey. | 这是直接从泽西的制药厂拿来的 |
[14:04] | Like I said, Hard Andy’s supply is always clean. | 我说了 硬汉安迪的货永远干净 |
[14:08] | Pure as a nun’s cunt. | 纯得像个小修女 |
[14:11] | – I’ll take it. – Perfect. | -我要了 -很好 |
[14:14] | – Let me get you a bottle. – The whole bag. | -我给拿你一瓶 -整包 |
[14:18] | That’s my whole stash. | 这是我全部的货 |
[14:22] | Then you just made an easy sale. | 那你一下全卖出去了 |
[14:32] | Refresh my memory. | 我都忘了 |
[14:35] | How do we know each other, again? | 我们是怎么认识的来着 |
[14:40] | Referral. We got a friend in common. | 我们有个共同朋友介绍的 |
[14:44] | – Take off your shirt. – Come on, man. | -脱掉上衣 -别这样 伙计 |
[14:47] | You just did a pat-down outside. | 你刚在门外已经搜过了 |
[14:48] | I said take off your fucking shirt. | 我说了把你的上衣脱掉 |
[14:57] | See, people don’t usually come in here | 听着 一般不会有人来 |
[14:59] | trying to buy Hard Andy’s whole stash | 买走硬汉安迪所有的货 |
[15:01] | unless one of three prerequisites are met. | 除非满足以下三个先决条件之一 |
[15:03] | One, they got their nose up some fuzz’s ass | 第一 他们想讨好哪个警察 |
[15:07] | which we will soon ascertain. Pants, also. | 这点我们很快就能查明了 裤子也脱 |
[15:15] | Two, you’re trying to resell in my market. | 第二 你想倒卖给我的客户 |
[15:18] | But… | 但是 |
[15:20] | you don’t strike me as a dummy with a death wish. | 你看上去不像那种找死的蠢蛋 |
[15:22] | Spin around. | 转过去 |
[15:47] | Which leaves three. | 那就只剩下第三种 |
[15:53] | Life that unbearable, baby? | 生活如此煎熬吗 宝贝 |
[15:56] | Cute little boy like you. Mmm. | 你这样可爱的小男孩 |
[16:00] | The pleasure I could give you. | 我可以给你找乐子 |
[16:03] | Such a shame. | 真可惜 |
[16:06] | Maybe you do have that death wish after all. | 也许你还真想死 |
[16:23] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[16:27] | I was a friend of your brother. Mobley. | 我是你弟弟 莫布利的朋友 |
[16:32] | – I mean, Sunil. – Get lost, man. | -我是说苏尼尔 -滚 伙计 |
[16:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:37] | I just wanted to pay my respects. | 我只是想悼念他 |
[16:41] | I was wondering if you could tell me where I should go. | 你能不能告诉我应该去哪里悼念他 |
[16:44] | That fat fuck doesn’t deserve respect from anyone. | 那个死胖子不值得任何人悼念 |
[16:48] | Do you know how much he’s damaged my career? | 你知道他对我的工作造成了多大的损害吗 |
[16:51] | My firm is on the verge of firing me. | 我几乎要被律所开除 |
[16:53] | I get that you’re going through a lot. | 我知道你很难熬 |
[16:56] | But don’t believe the lies you read about him. | 但是不要相信那些关于他的谎言 |
[17:00] | – They’re not true. – It’s been all over the news. | -那都不是真的 -新闻上都是 |
[17:04] | What, do you think they just make this shit up now? | 怎么 你觉得都是他们编的吗 |
[17:07] | The facts are there. | 事实摆在那里 |
[17:09] | He was working with the Iranians. | 他和伊朗人勾结 |
[17:12] | And I have no doubt he got lured into some bullshit like that. | 我毫不怀疑他会卷入到这种事里 |
[17:15] | He’s been a fuck-up his whole life. | 他一直都很操蛋 |
[17:17] | I just want to know where I can go to say a few words. | 我只是想知道我该去哪致悼词 |
[17:20] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我也不知道 |
[17:22] | There’s no way I was gonna pay for a terrorist’s funeral. | 我不会出钱给一个恐怖分子办葬礼 |
[17:45] | This is a reminder that today’s city-wide curfew | 请注意 今天的全城宵禁 |
[17:48] | begins at 9:00 P.M. this evening | 从晚九点开始 |
[17:50] | 4:00 A.M. tomorrow morning. | 明早四点结束 |
[17:53] | Stay indoors and off the streets. | 请待在家中 不要上街 |
[18:03] | This is a reminder that today’s city-wide curfew | 请注意 今天的全城宵禁 |
[18:06] | begins at 9:00 P.M. this evening | 从晚九点开始 |
[18:07] | 4:00 A.M. tomorrow morning. | 明早四点结束 |
[18:10] | Stay indoors and off the streets. | 请待在家中 不要上街 |
[18:28] | Are you moving? | 你们要搬走了吗 |
[18:32] | Are you leaving the city? | 你们要离开这个城市吗 |
[18:34] | Please, sir. We don’t want any trouble. | 拜托 先生 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[18:36] | I’m not here to give you any trouble. | 我不是来找你们麻烦的 |
[18:38] | I just wanted to talk. | 我只是想谈谈 |
[18:44] | Please, we just want to leave in peace. | 拜托 我们只是想安静地离开 |
[18:51] | I went to school with your daughter. | 我和你女儿曾是同学 |
[18:57] | I wanted to say she was a good person. | 我想说她是个好人 |
[19:01] | What do you want from us? | 你想要什么 |
[19:07] | I want you to know she’s innocent. | 我希望你知道她是无辜的 |
[19:11] | I’m sorry, how did you know my daughter, again? | 不好意思 你怎么认识我女儿的 |
[19:14] | Did you speak with her before she left? | 她离开之前你和她谈过吗 |
[19:16] | Do you know why she went to Arizona? | 你知道她为什么去亚利桑那州吗 |
[19:19] | No. | 不知道 |
[19:24] | I just know her. | 我就是认识她 |
[19:27] | I know she wouldn’t do this. | 我知道她不会做这种事 |
[19:39] | Shama was a victim. Somebody did this to her. | 莎玛是受害者 有人陷害了她 |
[19:43] | This country now blames Muslims for everything. | 这个国家现在事事都责怪穆斯林 |
[19:52] | There’s no room for us here anymore. | 我们在这儿已经没有立足之地 |
[20:08] | Thank you for saying nice things about my daughter. | 谢谢你夸奖我女儿 |
[21:24] | That’s a lot of pills. | 好多药片 |
[21:26] | Are you sick? | 你病了吗 |
[21:34] | – What are you doing here? – What are you doing here? | -你来这儿干什么 -你又来干什么 |
[21:41] | – Where are your parents? – Who cares? | -你父母呢 -管他呢 |
[21:43] | I don’t need a babysitter. | 我不需要保姆 |
[21:50] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[21:52] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[21:55] | I don’t know how to go home. | 我不知道怎么回家 |
[21:58] | What do you mean? Just go back the way you came. | 什么意思 原路返回就行了 |
[22:03] | – Where did I come from? – Go down the street. | -我从哪来 -沿着路走 |
[22:06] | Take the train. | 坐地铁 |
[22:08] | I don’t know how to do that. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[22:12] | Well, how did you get here? | 你是怎么来的 |
[22:15] | I followed you. | 我跟着你来的 |
[22:22] | – What are you doing? – Sitting here. | -你在干什么 -坐着 |
[22:26] | You don’t own the beach. | 海滩又不是你的 |
[22:33] | Are you serious, man? | 你是认真的吗 小子 |
[22:36] | Your parents are probably really worried about you. | 你父母可能真的很担心你 |
[22:39] | I told you. I don’t need a babysitter. | 跟你说了 我不需要保姆 |
[22:43] | Besides, I don’t wanna go home. | 而且 我也不想回家 |
[22:55] | Why do you think my sister didn’t do anything wrong? | 你为什么觉得我姐姐没干坏事 |
[23:08] | Dude, you can’t just stay here. | 小子 你不能待在这儿 |
[23:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:28] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[23:38] | You sure this is a shortcut? | 你确定这是近路吗 |
[23:40] | It’s the way we always go. | 我们总走这条路 |
[23:43] | My sister used to take me this way after prayer. | 祷告之后我姐姐总带我我走这条路 |
[23:47] | Our mosque is on the way. | 我们的清真寺就在路上 |
[23:52] | Where do you pray? | 你们在哪祷告 |
[23:54] | I don’t. | 我不祷告 |
[23:55] | You’re lucky. It’s so boring, | 算你走运 祷告太无聊了 |
[23:57] | and your face is always up another guy’s butt. | 而且你的脸还总是对着另一个人的屁股 |
[24:00] | At the mosque, | 在清真寺 |
[24:01] | Shama used to trip whenever she put her shoes back on. | 莎玛穿鞋时总是绊倒 |
[24:04] | I can do it while standing and not fall down. | 我站着就能穿好鞋而且不摔倒 |
[24:08] | – You wanna see? – No. | -想看看吗 -不想 |
[24:16] | – That’s awesome. – Can you do it? | -真厉害 -你行吗 |
[24:18] | Probably. | 应该可以 |
[24:20] | You sure this is the fastest way to your home? | 你确定这是去你家最快的路吗 |
[24:22] | I gotta get back to Coney Island. | 我得回科尼岛去 |
[24:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:26] | Because I have something to do. | 因为我有事要做 |
[24:27] | What? | 什么事 |
[24:29] | It’s personal. | 私事 |
[24:30] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[24:32] | Let’s talk about something else. | 我们聊点别的吧 |
[24:34] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[24:36] | – Don’t worry about it. – Why? | -算了 -为什么 |
[24:47] | This is a reminder: | 请注意 |
[24:48] | Today’s citywide curfew begins at 9:00 P.M. this evening | 今天的全城宵禁从晚九点开始 |
[24:51] | to 4:00 A.M. tomorrow morning. | 明早四点结束 |
[24:53] | Where are your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[24:54] | They usually leave me home alone when they go out. | 他们出去时通常会把我自己留在家 |
[24:59] | The door locks automatically. | 门会自动上锁 |
[25:09] | – Do you have a phone? – Pfft, I wish. | -你有手机吗 -我倒是想 |
[25:14] | Do you know their number? | 你有他们的号码吗 |
[25:17] | – Their phone number. – I don’t know. | -他们的电话号码 -我不知道 |
[25:19] | Today’s citywide curfew begins at 9:00 P.M. this evening | 今天的全城宵禁从晚九点开始 |
[25:23] | to 4:00 A.M. tomorrow morning. | 明早四点结束 |
[25:25] | – Do you like TV? – No. | -你喜欢电视吗 -不 |
[25:27] | – Do you like horses? – No. | -你喜欢马吗 -不 |
[25:28] | – Do you like Wii U? – No. | -你喜欢任天堂游戏机吗 -不 |
[25:30] | Do you like movies? | 你喜欢电影吗 |
[25:33] | I used to. | 以前喜欢 |
[25:37] | I’ve never been to the movies. | 我从来没看过电影 |
[25:39] | My parents say it’s too expensive. | 我父母说看电影太贵了 |
[25:41] | That sucks. | 那太糟了 |
[25:43] | – Would you take me? – Take you where? | -你能带我去吗 -带你去哪儿 |
[25:46] | To the movies. Duh. | 当然是去看电影 |
[25:50] | No. Can’t take you to the movies. | 不 我不能带你去看电影 |
[25:52] | I told you I have something I gotta do. | 我告诉过你我有事要做 |
[25:55] | Besides, there’s probably nothing good playing. | 况且 可能也没什么好看的电影上映 |
[25:58] | If your parents come home and see that you’re missing, | 如果你父母回家发现你不见了 |
[26:01] | they’ll probably call the cops. | 他们可能会报警 |
[26:04] | How far away did they go? Are they close? | 他们走得远吗 在附近吗 |
[26:07] | – Danbury. – In Connecticut? | -丹伯里 -在康涅狄格州吗 |
[26:12] | That’s two hours away. | 那可有两个小时车程 |
[26:15] | My uncle lives there. He likes to live by the mall. | 我叔叔住在那边 他喜欢住在商场旁边 |
[26:20] | – He’s bald. – This is serious. | -他是个秃子 -我是认真的 |
[26:22] | I can’t sit here for two hours. | 我不能在这儿坐两个小时 |
[26:24] | That’s what I’m telling you. We should go to the movies. | 我就是这个意思 我们应该去看电影 |
[26:34] | Are you lying to me just so I take you to the movies? | 你是在骗我 好让我带你去看电影吗 |
[26:38] | No. | 不是 |
[26:48] | We’re only going if something good is playing. | 如果有好片我们才去看 |
[26:52] | 回到未来1-3 黑道传奇 火星救援 在海边 杰姆 10月21日是《回到未来》日 | |
[26:57] | What’s “Back to the Future?” | 《回到未来》是什么 |
[26:59] | Can we see “The Martian” instead? | 我们不能看《火星救援》吗 |
[27:02] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[27:05] | First of all, “The Martian” looks like shit. | 首先 《火星救援》看上去很没劲 |
[27:09] | Second of all, you’ve never seen “Back to the Future”? | 其次 你居然没看过《回到未来》 |
[27:14] | No. It looks like an old movie. | 没有 看上去挺老的 |
[27:17] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[27:19] | Today’s the day that Marty travels into the future. | 今天是马蒂穿越到未来的日子 |
[27:22] | I’ve wanted to see this movie on this day | 我还像你这么大时 就想在今天 |
[27:24] | since I was your age. | 看这部电影了 |
[27:28] | So weird that it’s today. | 好奇怪啊 居然偏偏是今天 |
[27:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:35] | It won’t make sense to you. | 你不会懂的 |
[27:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:46] | What are you doing? You just ruined it. | 你干什么呢 这都毁了 |
[27:48] | This is the best way to eat popcorn. | 这样吃爆米花才好吃 |
[27:51] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[28:07] | That’s good. | 真不错 |
[28:08] | No shit. Come on. | 当然了 走吧 |
[28:12] | So, what is this film about, anyway? | 电影是讲什么的 |
[28:16] | It’s hard to explain. | 不好解释 |
[28:18] | It’s about going into the future to change the past, | 是讲去未来改变过去 |
[28:22] | then coming back into an alternate present day. | 然后回到了另一个版本的现今 |
[28:24] | No, uh, you can’t go into the future to change the past. | 不对 你不能去未来改变过去 |
[28:28] | It’s way heavier than that. | 要比那复杂多了 |
[28:30] | He goes into the future to change the future. | 他去未来改变未来 |
[28:32] | But that allows Biff to change the past, | 但是比夫因此得以改变了过去 |
[28:34] | which changes the future again. | 而这又改变了未来 |
[28:35] | No, no, it’s much simpler than that. | 不对 没那么复杂 |
[28:37] | It’s about how one mistake can change the world. | 是说一个错误就能改变世界 |
[28:39] | Now seating for “Back to the Future Part II.” | 《回到未来2》开始检票 |
[28:43] | Are you sure we can’t see “The Martian?” | 我们真的不去看《火星救援》吗 |
[28:47] | Come on. You’re gonna love it. | 走吧 你会喜欢的 |
[28:50] | But “The Martian” has 92% on Rotten Tomatoes. | 但是《火星救援》在烂番茄好评率是92%呢 |
[28:53] | That’s because most critics have shitty taste. | 那是因为大部分影评人品味都不怎么样 |
[29:04] | Excuse the disguise, Marty, | 抱歉我伪装了一下 马蒂 |
[29:05] | but I was afraid you wouldn’t recognize me. | 我担心你会认不出我 |
[29:07] | Would you mind holding my Flux Capacitor for a second? | 能替我拿下通量电容器吗 |
[29:10] | I…I–I gotta clean my glasses. | 我得擦擦眼镜 |
[29:13] | Changed the blood, added a good 30 to 40 years to my life. | 换了血 延长了三四十年的寿命 |
[29:17] | They also replaced my spleen and colon. | 他们还换掉了我的脾脏和结肠 |
[29:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[29:22] | You look great, Doc. | 你看上去很棒 博士 |
[29:26] | The future. Unbelievable. | 未来 难以置信 |
[29:31] | I gotta check this out, Doc. | 我得去看看 博士 |
[29:32] | All in good time, Marty. Were on a tight schedule here. | 回头的 马蒂 我们时间紧迫 |
[29:35] | Tell me about my future. I mean, I know I make it big, | 跟我说说我的未来 我知道我会有出息 |
[29:37] | but what, do I become, like, a rich rock star? | 我有变成有钱的摇滚歌星吗 |
[29:39] | Please, Marty. No one should know too much | 拜托 马蒂 没有人应该知道太多 |
[29:40] | – about their own destiny. – Right, right. | -自己的命运 -好吧 |
[29:43] | – I am rich, though, right? – Marty, please. | -但我有钱了吧 -马蒂 拜托 |
[29:45] | Take off your shirt. | 脱掉衣服 |
[29:48] | Put on the jacket and shoes. | 穿上外套和鞋 |
[29:52] | We’ve got a mission to accomplish! | 我们还有任务呢 |
[29:56] | Hey, come on, dude. | 拜托 哥们 |
[30:07] | Have you seen a little boy like this tall? | 看到一个这么高的小男孩了吗 |
[30:10] | – Blue hoodie? – Yeah. | -蓝色兜帽 -嗯 |
[30:12] | He peaced out. | 他走了 |
[30:30] | Ugh, these heels are the pits. | 这高跟太烦人了 |
[30:33] | I should have gone as 1955 Lorraine. | 我就该扮成1955年的洛琳 |
[31:03] | What? Try me. | 怎么了 说说看 |
[31:06] | I’m looking for a mosque. It’s near a playground. | 我在找一座清真寺 在一个操场附近 |
[31:10] | Masjid Al Rahman, or The Islamic Society? | 阿拉曼清真寺还是穆斯林社区 |
[31:15] | Come on, we’ll figure it out. | 走吧 我们去看看 |
[31:17] | I have good friends in both places. Come on. | 我在两边都有好朋友 来吧 |
[31:20] | What are you waiting for? Get in. | 你还等什么 上来吧 |
[31:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, I have a grave announcement to make. | 女士们先生们 我有个重大消息要宣布 |
[31:26] | Incredible as it may seem, | 虽然看上去难以置信 |
[31:27] | both the observations of science and the evidence of our eyes | 但科学证据和眼见为实 |
[31:30] | lead to the inescapable assumption | 都确凿表明 |
[31:32] | that those strange beings who landed in the Jersey farmlands tonight | 今晚在泽西农田中降落的奇怪生物 |
[31:36] | are the vanguard of an invading army from the planet Mars. | 正是火星大军的一支先锋军 |
[31:38] | “War of the Worlds,” Huh? | 《世界大战》 |
[31:41] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[31:44] | ‘Cause it’s about the end of the world. | 因为这是关于世界终结的 |
[31:46] | No, that’s incorrect. | 不对 |
[31:47] | Things get a little fakakta for a while, | 虽然慌乱了一阵 |
[31:50] | but at the end, humans actually persevere. | 但最终 是人类胜利了 |
[31:56] | Monstrous creatures in the world now seems part of another life. | 这世界的怪物 似乎是另一世的事了 |
[32:00] | A life that has no continuity with the present. | 现在看来 恍如隔世 |
[32:14] | Why did you bail on me at the theater? | 你怎么把我丢在了电影院里 |
[32:18] | I would have come here with you, | 我可以跟你一起来这儿的 |
[32:19] | if that’s what you wanted. | 如果你想的话 |
[32:21] | No, you wouldn’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[32:22] | You keep saying you have something you have to do. | 你一直在说你有事要做 |
[32:24] | I do have something to do. | 我是有事要做 |
[32:26] | Now come on. We’re going back. | 走吧 我们回去 |
[32:34] | Why did you come to our house? | 你为什么来我们家 |
[32:37] | Yo, this isn’t cool, okay? I gotta go. | 这样不行 我得走了 |
[32:40] | Is it that important? | 就那么重要吗 |
[32:42] | – Yes. – Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[32:44] | – It’s none of your business. – You’re a baby. | -不关你的事 -你真熊 |
[32:46] | – You’re annoying. – You are! | -你真烦人 -你才烦人 |
[32:48] | – This is a nightmare. – You are! | -这真是个噩梦 -你才是 |
[32:50] | – So are you! – I wish you were dead! | -你也是 -我真希望你死了 |
[32:51] | So do I! | 彼此彼此 |
[33:16] | Sometimes I feel like I… | 有时候 我觉得 |
[33:19] | Did something bad that made Shama leave. | 是我做了什么坏事 莎玛才离开 |
[33:36] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没做错什么 |
[33:42] | All right. I’m gonna give you five. | 好了 我给你五分钟 |
[33:45] | – And then we’re gonna go. – I’m not going anywhere. | -然后我们就走 -我哪都不想去 |
[33:47] | Just leave me alone. | 别管我了 |
[33:52] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不怪你 |
[33:55] | Or hers. | 也不怪她 |
[33:57] | It was mine. All of it. | 该怪我 都怪我 |
[34:02] | So don’t blame her or yourself. | 别责备她 也别自责 |
[34:07] | You can blame me. | 怪我好了 |
[34:12] | You know, you talk about yourself a lot. | 你总说你自己 |
[34:18] | And you’re not allowed to wear shoes here. | 而且这里不能穿鞋的 |
[34:37] | I’m not gonna trip when I put them back on. | 我再穿上时不会被绊倒的 |
[34:40] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[34:56] | Did you know I could be president of the United States? | 你知道我可以成为美国总统吗 |
[35:00] | – Yeah? – My sister couldn’t be. | -是吗 -我姐姐就不行 |
[35:05] | She wasn’t born here. | 她不是在这里出生的 |
[35:08] | My mom and dad couldn’t, either. | 我妈妈爸爸也不能 |
[35:11] | I’m the only person in my family who could be President. | 我是我们家唯一可以当总统的人 |
[35:16] | Isn’t that cool? | 多酷啊 |
[35:22] | If I were President… | 如果我当了总统 |
[35:26] | I would be able to stay here. | 我就能留在这儿了 |
[35:28] | In the house we live in. | 待在我们住的家里 |
[35:33] | I would find a way to bring back my sister. | 我就能想办法复活我姐姐 |
[35:37] | I’d put the real bad guys in jail. | 把真正的坏人关进监狱 |
[35:41] | And…And I’d make everyone eat Pop Tarts for dinner. | 我会让所有人晚餐吃果酱馅饼 |
[35:47] | And then make everyone be nice to me. | 然后让所有人好好对我 |
[35:52] | So you’d be a dictator. | 那么你要当独裁者 |
[35:56] | What’s a dictator? | 独裁者是什么 |
[35:59] | It’s like a really bad President. | 就是很不好的总统 |
[36:04] | – Can you be President? – Probably not. | -你可以做总统吗 -大概不能 |
[36:07] | So you’re like my sister? You weren’t born here? | 那么你像我姐姐吗 不是在这里出生的 |
[36:09] | No, I was. | 不 我是 |
[36:12] | – Where? – New Jersey. | -在哪 -新泽西 |
[36:16] | Really? Me too. | 真的吗 我也是 |
[36:19] | – What part? – Washington Township. | -具体哪里 -华盛顿镇 |
[36:23] | – Where were you born? – Trenton. | -你在哪生的 -特伦顿 |
[36:40] | Looks like your parents still aren’t home. | 看来你父母还是没回家 |
[37:01] | You had the keys this whole time? | 你一直都有钥匙吗 |
[37:03] | Thanks for taking me to the movies. | 谢谢你带我去看电影 |
[37:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:14] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[37:19] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[37:21] | Thanks, Elliot. | 谢谢你 艾略特 |
[37:24] | Sorry I made you late. | 抱歉我耽误你了 |
[37:26] | Hope you can still do your important thing. | 希望你还能去做那件重要的事 |
[37:35] | Hey, Elliot? | 艾略特 |
[37:39] | Can I see you again? | 我能再见到你吗 |
[37:48] | Yeah. Before you go, | 嗯 你走之前 |
[37:50] | I’ll take you to see “The Martian.” | 我带你去看《火星救援》 |
[37:55] | It’s always better to see movies on the big screen. | 在大银幕上看电影总是更好 |
[37:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:01] | – Yeah. – Thanks, Elliot. | -嗯 -谢谢 艾略特 |
[38:04] | I think you’ll like it. Matt Damon is awesome. | 你会喜欢的 马特·达蒙可赞了 |
[38:11] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[38:13] | I’ve got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[38:55] | Because you said you were sick. | 因为你说你病了 |
[39:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[39:23] | You again. What the fuck do you want? | 又是你 你想干什么 |
[39:26] | You’re gonna have a funeral for your brother. | 你得给你弟弟办葬礼 |
[39:29] | – A proper one. – Okay, dipshit. | -好好办 -好吧 混蛋 |
[39:31] | We’re not having a funeral for that waste of space. | 我们不会给那个废物办葬礼的 |
[39:34] | Your problem is you never knew him. | 你的问题是 你根本不了解他 |
[39:36] | If you did, you’d know he’s not capable of that. | 如果你了解 你就会知道他不会那么做了 |
[39:38] | Get the fuck off my property | 给我滚 |
[39:40] | – before I call the cops. – I’ll go. | -否则我要报警了 -我走 |
[39:42] | But before I do, you should probably change | 但是 你最好换换 |
[39:44] | your corporate email password. | 你的公司电邮密码 |
[39:47] | Using your street address, even if it’s an old one, | 用你的街道地址 哪怕是以前的房子 |
[39:49] | isn’t the smartest. | 也不太明智 |
[39:51] | Don’t feel special. I hack everyone. | 不用觉得被针对 我谁都黑 |
[39:54] | From the emails I found, | 从我发现的电邮来看 |
[39:55] | you and your law firm swapped some shady memos | 你和你们律所换掉了些有问题的备忘录 |
[39:57] | that I don’t think the IRS would look too kindly on. | 国税局要是知道了 恐怕不会高兴的 |
[40:01] | What do you think you found? | 你以为你发现了什么 |
[40:03] | If you don’t want me sending them out, | 你不希望我发出去 |
[40:04] | make sure your brother gets a funeral. | 就一定给你弟弟办个葬礼 |
[40:09] | A good one. | 好好办 |
[40:11] | I want an invite. | 我要受邀 |
[40:13] | I’ll make sure you get my email. | 我会发邮件给你的 |
[40:17] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[40:20] | Got these from Hard Andy. | 我从硬汉安迪那里拿到的这个 |
[40:23] | One of your shady clients I was talking about. | 我之前提到的 你们的一位有问题的客户 |
[40:26] | I won’t be needing them anymore. | 我不需要这些了 |
[40:28] | The money you make selling them back to him | 你再把这些卖给他 赚的钱 |
[40:29] | will more than pay for a funeral. | 足够支付葬礼了 |
[40:33] | Start writing a eulogy. | 开始写悼词吧 |
[40:36] | A good one. | 好好写 |
[40:38] | I’ll be in the back listening. | 我会坐在后面听的 |
[41:06] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[41:09] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[41:18] | Come on. Open up. | 快开门啊 |
[41:26] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[41:30] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[41:41] | I wish I could say something that could snap you out of this. | 真希望我可以说点什么让你从这种状态中脱离出来 |
[42:32] | Remember when we used to do our wishing game? | 记得我们以前玩我们的许愿游戏吗 |
[42:37] | We’d close our eyes, and we’d wish for something. | 我们会闭上眼睛 许个愿 |
[42:43] | Whatever we wanted. | 随便什么愿望 |
[42:53] | We both wished we could get bigger bedrooms. | 我们都许愿能得到更大的卧室 |
[42:58] | That was a big one. | 那个很重要 |
[43:01] | You would always wish for more protractors, | 你总会许愿有更多分度器 |
[43:04] | which was weird. | 那个好怪 |
[43:06] | I would wish for a faster computer. | 我会许愿要更快的电脑 |
[43:09] | Probably faster modem too. | 或许还有更快的调制解调器 |
[43:16] | You would wish for better clothes. | 你会许愿要更好的衣服 |
[43:17] | I didn’t really care about that. | 我不怎么在乎那个 |
[43:21] | We both… | 我们都 |
[43:23] | we both wished we could drive. | 我们都希望自己会开车 |
[43:27] | I just wanted to drive away. | 我只想开车离开 |
[43:31] | We wanted to go on road trips. | 我们想去公路旅行 |
[43:35] | And eat lots of Sour Patch Kids | 吃好多软糖 |
[43:38] | that we would buy from gas stations. | 就在加油站买 |
[43:42] | After we made all our wishes… | 我们许了那么多愿之后 |
[43:47] | We’d close our eyes really hard, | 会紧紧闭上眼睛 |
[43:50] | hoping that when we opened them, | 希望等我们睁开眼时 |
[43:52] | it’d all come true. | 愿望都会成真 |
[43:56] | And we thought the harder we closed them, | 我们以为 我们越使劲闭眼 |
[43:59] | the stronger our wishes would be. | 我们的愿望就越强大 |
[44:05] | And even though they never came true, | 虽然那些愿望都没成真 |
[44:07] | we still liked doing it. | 我们还是喜欢那么做 |
[44:10] | Because the ending was never our favorite part, anyway. | 因为反正结局也不是我们最喜欢的部分 |
[44:15] | It was the wishing. | 而是许愿本身 |
[44:20] | I didn’t get that at first. | 我起初不懂 |
[44:23] | You remember what you used to say to me | 记得你以前对我说的吗 |
[44:26] | right before we opened our eyes | 就在我们睁开眼之前 |
[44:30] | that would make it all better? | 你说这样就好多了 |
[44:40] | No matter what happens, we’ll be okay. | 不管发生了什么 我们都会没事的 |
[45:20] | That’s the thing about deletion. | 删除就是这样 |
[45:28] | It’s not always permanent. | 并不总是永久性的 |
[45:48] | There are many reasons why you wanna recover a file | 想恢复一份刚刚删除的文件 |
[45:50] | you just deleted. | 有很多原因 |
[45:53] | When you have that moment of panic, | 你突然间慌乱起来 |
[45:56] | where it hits you, where that thing you thought | 并意识到 那个你本以为 |
[45:59] | had no value suddenly becomes important. | 毫无价值的东西 突然变得重要 |
[46:03] | Where you suddenly find new purpose for it. | 你突然发现了它的新用途 |
[46:28] | Maybe there are still things left for me to do. | 或许我还有事可以做 |