时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Everywhere I look, you’re there. | 无论我往哪看 你都在 |
[00:02] | That is why I wanted to meet. | 所以我想见见你 |
[00:04] | So I could find out why you are so special | 好弄明白为什么你对菲利普·普莱斯 |
[00:07] | to Phillip Price. | 那么特别 |
[00:08] | Why come after me? | 为什么要找我麻烦 |
[00:09] | your pet project, Angela Moss, | 你的小项目 安吉拉·莫斯 |
[00:12] | was allowed to continue with her lawsuit… | 还是继续进行诉讼了 |
[00:14] | Which put my plans in jeopardy. | 这让我的厂子受到了威胁 |
[00:16] | We’re not safe here. I have to warn her. | 这里不安全 我得警告她 |
[00:18] | She has to know what they heard. | 她得知道他们知道了什么 |
[00:19] | Miss Moss? | 莫斯小姐 |
[00:20] | Ms. Moss, I’m gonna need you to come with us. | 莫斯小姐 请跟我们来 |
[00:22] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[00:23] | My exploit will give me full access to their management interface. | 我的漏洞将让我完全进入他们的控制界面 |
[00:26] | Now I own the Dark Army. | 我黑入了黑暗军团 |
[00:28] | I suppose there’s some banal excuse | 我想一定有个什么老套的借口 |
[00:30] | why a month isn’t enough time | 来解释怎么用了一个月 |
[00:31] | to get my project shipped to the Congo? | 都还没把我的厂搬迁到刚果 |
[00:33] | If Trenton’s right. | 如果特伦顿想得没错 |
[00:34] | Encryption keys were exported the night of the hack. | 密钥在入侵当晚已经被转移 |
[00:36] | Why would Romero do this? | 罗梅洛为什么要这么做 |
[00:38] | He did it for the reason | 他这么做的原因 |
[00:39] | we need those keys now, | 和我们现在需要密钥的原因一样 |
[00:40] | in case our revolution failed. | 为了防止革命失败 |
[00:43] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[00:44] | All of his data’s in the FBI evidence storage system. | 他所有的数据都在联调局证据保管系统中 |
[00:47] | The FBI. | 联调局 |
[00:48] | The Dark Army has a man on the inside. | 黑暗军团在里面安插了内鬼 |
[00:50] | – I’ll hit up my contact– – We can’t trust them. | -我去找我的联络人 -我们不能信任他们 |
[00:52] | – I might have an angle. – She was in my home | -我也许有别的办法 -她去了我家 |
[00:53] | attempting to steal my badge to get on Sentinel. | 企图偷我的徽章 好进入哨兵系统 |
[00:56] | There are files that can help decrypt all of E Corp’s data. | 里面有文件可以用来解码E公司所有的数据 |
[00:59] | What’s the plan here? | 怎么办 |
[01:00] | She talks like she knows everything. | 她说话的样子似乎什么都知道 |
[01:01] | How do you want to proceed? | 你究竟打算怎么做 |
[01:03] | We haven’t seen each other in months. | 我们几个月没相见了 |
[01:04] | We’ve been battling each other in our own voids. | 我们一直在各自的断片时期里抵抗彼此 |
[01:07] | When we were kids, Darlene and I, we made this snowman. | 我们还小时 达琳和我 堆了个雪人 |
[01:09] | That was the day my dad pushed me out the window. | 就是在那天 我被我爸爸推出窗外 |
[01:12] | You remember when we made Kevin McAllister, | 你记得我们做凯文·麦凯利斯特那次吗 |
[01:15] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊它吗 |
[01:16] | Do you remember when you said Elliot | 你记得你说过艾略特 |
[01:19] | will one day follow in the footsteps of his father? | 有一日会追随他父亲的脚步吗 |
[01:22] | I think it’s time he died for us too. | 我觉得他为我们而死的时候也到了 |
[03:20] | Darlene’s not responding to any of my texts. | 达琳不回复我的短信 |
[03:23] | If Dark Army’s targeting me, | 如果黑暗军团盯上了我 |
[03:24] | then they’re gonna target her next. | 那下一个目标就是她 |
[03:26] | Hopefully, she made it to our rendezvous. | 希望她到我们的会合点了 |
[03:59] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[04:04] | Let’s go. You’re coming with me. | 我们走 你跟我来 |
[04:06] | Finally you guys came to your sen– | 你们总算想明白… |
[04:08] | – Dude, what the fuck? – Shut up. | -你有病啊大哥 -闭嘴 |
[04:11] | Are you seriously gonna arrest me right now? | 你现在真的要逮捕我吗 |
[04:12] | I told you we can fix this, okay? | 我说了我能弥补的 明白吗 |
[04:15] | – Let’s just log into Sentinel. – I said shut the fuck up. | -只要登录哨兵系统就行 -我说了闭嘴 |
[04:19] | It’s the EC and 302 from last night, the Alderson case. | 这是昨晚奥德森案的报告 |
[04:21] | I just submitted it for upload. | 我刚刚提交上传了 |
[04:24] | Why are you giving me this? | 为什么给我这个 |
[04:27] | Um, sorry, Santiago must not have told you. | 抱歉 圣地亚戈肯定还没告诉你 |
[04:29] | You’re on the Alderson arrest. I brought her in last night. | 你负责奥德森的逮捕 我昨晚把她抓进来了 |
[04:32] | No clue what you’re talking about. | 完全不知道你在说什么 |
[04:34] | I’m headed to JFK in 20. | 我20分钟后还要去赶飞机 |
[04:36] | Got a flight to San Fran today. | 今天得飞去旧金山 |
[05:12] | Santiago! | 圣地亚戈 |
[05:15] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[05:18] | Taking her to holding. | 把她送去拘留 |
[05:20] | I thought you were putting Agent Kaz on this. | 你不是让凯兹探员负责了吗 |
[05:21] | Why are you doing this yourself? | 你怎么亲自去了 |
[05:23] | The ADIC wanted her in holding. | 副主管希望尽快拘留她 |
[05:24] | That’s what I’m doing. Get back inside. | 我是奉命行事 赶紧回去吧 |
[05:26] | Fine, I’ll take it up with the ADIC then. | 那好 我去找副主管就是了 |
[05:42] | Are you gonna finally tell me what the fuck is going on? | 你打算告诉我到底出了什么事吗 |
[05:46] | I can’t talk to you about it, Dom. | 我不能告诉你 多米 |
[05:49] | You’re not authorized to know. | 你无权知道 |
[05:51] | There’s intel you’re not privy to that’s connected to this. | 此案涉及一些你无权知晓的情报 |
[05:59] | I’d be more comfortable if we took it up with the ADIC. | 我觉得最好还是跟副主管核实一下 |
[06:06] | If you want to call him, you can. | 你想打给他 那请便 |
[06:08] | But I… | 但是 我 |
[06:11] | I just don’t want you to embarrass yourself. | 我只是不希望你自讨没趣 |
[06:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:21] | Are you scared of me now? | 你是在怕我吗 |
[06:25] | There are cameras everywhere. | 到处都是摄像头 |
[06:26] | You really think I’m going to do– | 你真的以为我会… |
[06:39] | She’s not here. | 她没来 |
[06:43] | Mr. Robot’s note. | 机器人先生的留言 |
[06:44] | If what he said is true and the Dark Army owns the FBI, | 如果他说的黑暗军团收买了联调局是真的 |
[06:47] | then maybe she ran into them | 那也许她试图登录 |
[06:48] | while she was trying to access Sentinel. | 哨兵系统时撞见了他们 |
[06:58] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:59] | Dark Army has dozens of operatives | 黑暗军团在曼哈顿各处 |
[07:01] | who live in and around Manhattan. | 布置了几十名特工 |
[07:02] | Combing through their command and control server | 在他们的指挥与控制服务器上找 |
[07:04] | is going to take too long. | 肯定要花太长时间 |
[07:06] | There are over 600,000 compromised systems on here. | 这里一共有60多万台可入侵系统 |
[07:09] | I can’t go through every one. | 我不能挨个去筛查 |
[07:11] | I don’t even know what I’m searching for. | 我甚至不知道我该搜什么 |
[07:13] | I need something to go on. | 我需要找个线索下手 |
[07:14] | A name, place, something, anything. | 一个名字 地点之类的 什么都行 |
[07:19] | Think, think, think. What do I know? | 想想 快想 我都知道什么 |
[07:21] | Anything you can remember? Any detail? | 你能记住任何信息吗 任何细节 |
[07:23] | Anything. Tell me something. | 任何事 告诉我点什么吧 |
[07:25] | Don’t you get it? She’s gonna die. | 你还不明白吗 她要死了 |
[07:28] | Darlene’s gonna die. She’s gonna die. | 达琳要死了 她就要死了 |
[07:30] | She’s gonna fucking die like everyone else. | 她要和其他人一样死掉了 |
[07:52] | I should have never done this. | 我当初就不应该这么做 |
[07:54] | I should have left this alone. | 我就该撒手不管 |
[07:57] | I’ll never learn. | 我总是不长记性 |
[07:59] | I brought this on myself. | 我全是咎由自取 |
[08:01] | I’ll never learn. | 我总是不长记性 |
[08:06] | This is on me. | 这全是我的责任 |
[08:15] | This is on me. | 是我的责任 |
[08:24] | For how many? | 几位 |
[08:25] | One. | 一人 |
[08:30] | So, Ferris wheel. | 摩天轮 |
[08:34] | Cute touch. | 这点子真可爱 |
[08:37] | I need information from you. | 我需要你给我一点信息 |
[08:39] | You do not get to summon me like you’re Ali Baba, | 你没资格把我当灯神一样召来唤去 |
[08:42] | squeeze me for information then shove me back in some lamp. | 从我这儿榨完了情报再把我塞回神灯里 |
[08:45] | Darlene’s in trouble! | 达琳有麻烦了 |
[08:46] | She might already be dead. | 她甚至可能已经死了 |
[08:47] | The whole reason you’re in this goddamn mess | 你之所以卷进这么大麻烦 |
[08:49] | is because we’re not working together, | 就是因为我们不再合作了 |
[08:51] | because you refuse to talk to me. | 因为你拒绝和我交流 |
[08:53] | I wish that were true. | 是那样倒好了 |
[08:56] | The sick part is… | 但最扭曲的就是 |
[09:02] | I actually missed you. | 我还真想你 |
[09:07] | The only reason we haven’t been talking… | 我们不再交流的唯一原因 |
[09:12] | Is because I haven’t let myself. | 就是因为我不允许自己 |
[09:17] | ‘Cause I’ve been scared of you. | 因为我一直很怕你 |
[09:21] | The part of…me that is you. | 害怕我是你的那部分 |
[09:30] | Why are we talking now? | 那为什么现在跟我说话了 |
[09:38] | The 71 buildings. | 71座大楼 |
[09:42] | I didn’t know about that. | 那个我也不知情 |
[09:45] | If you did, would you have done it? | 如果你知道 你会那么做吗 |
[09:51] | Would you have done it? | 你会动手吗 |
[09:54] | I would have… | 我会 |
[09:59] | I would have found another way. | 我会找到别的办法 |
[10:07] | Because as much as there is a part of you in me… | 因为尽管我中有你 |
[10:12] | there is a part of me in you. | 你中也有我 |
[10:24] | Your note on the mirror, what did you mean by it? | 你在镜子上留的字 是什么意思 |
[10:31] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[10:34] | I need to find Darlene. | 我得找到达琳 |
[10:36] | Tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道什么 |
[10:39] | The FBI… | 联调局 |
[10:41] | has a mole. | 有内鬼 |
[11:19] | You piece of shit. | 你个人渣 |
[11:26] | The attack in China. | 中国的那场枪击 |
[11:30] | While you were hiding in your room, | 你躲在房间里 |
[11:33] | knowing the rest of us were getting blown to pieces. | 知道其他人都会被打成碎片 |
[11:37] | Cisco. | 思科 |
[11:42] | You helped them get to him before we did, didn’t you? | 你帮他们抢在了我们之前 对吧 |
[11:49] | And the Tyrell cover-up. | 还有帮提利尔掩盖 |
[11:52] | You helped frame… | 你协助陷害了 |
[11:55] | Markesh and Biswas. | 马卡什和比斯瓦兹 |
[12:00] | This whole time, we’ve been punching ourselves in the face | 我们这么久以来一直被耍得团团转 |
[12:04] | because of you! | 全是因为你 |
[12:07] | All I know is, if you were put in my position– | 要是你处在我的位置上 |
[12:09] | Nothing would make me betray everything I stand for. | 我无论如何都不会背叛我的一切立场 |
[12:14] | You know one thing I’ll say about you, DiPierro, | 迪皮耶罗 有一点我承认 |
[12:16] | your naiveté is adorable. | 你天真得可爱 |
[12:19] | It’s easy for you to play a hero in the back seat, | 坐在后座上扮英雄 这倒容易 |
[12:21] | but that’s all your world’s ever amounted to. | 但你也只能在那个位置上了 |
[12:23] | The back seat. | 后座 |
[12:26] | The things I did. | 我做的事 |
[12:27] | I mean, the–the things that I have to do– | 我不得不做的事 |
[12:29] | Are you seriously trying to paint yourself a saint now | 你都把我们害成这样了 |
[12:31] | after what you’ve put us through? | 还要装圣人 |
[12:33] | You know, the only reason your girlfriend here is alive | 你女朋友还活着唯一的原因 |
[12:35] | is because I never told the Dark Army she was a CHS. | 就是我没告诉黑暗军团她是线人 |
[12:38] | Believe or not, I’m not a bad guy, DiPierro. | 信不信由你 我不是坏人 迪皮耶罗 |
[12:42] | You don’t understand what they put me through. | 你不知道他们对我做了什么 |
[12:45] | What they hold over me, but you will. | 他们抓着我什么把柄 但你会知道的 |
[12:48] | Soon enough. | 马上就能知道 |
[12:53] | There’s the cocksucker. | 就这混蛋 |
[12:55] | Dead center. | 就这个 |
[12:57] | According to Wellick, | 威利克说 |
[12:58] | he’s been working both sides the whole time. | 他一直是双面间谍 |
[13:01] | Probably the reason we didn’t get pegged for Five/Nine. | 可能就是因为他 59袭击没查到我们 |
[13:05] | We gotta find a way to trace him. | 我们得想办法追踪他 |
[13:07] | Why don’t we jump on his desktop? | 去他桌面上看看吧 |
[13:09] | I already did that remotely, nothing useful. | 我已经远程看过了 没什么有用的 |
[13:14] | Which means whatever we’re looking for is physical. | 也就是说我们要找实体的东西 |
[13:32] | Number sets. | 数字组合 |
[13:33] | It’s another cipher code. | 又是个密码 |
[13:35] | Not this shit again. | 怎么又来了 |
[13:37] | This has gotta give us a location. | 它会告诉我们位置 |
[13:43] | – Elliot. – Just give me a minute. | -艾略特 -马上就好 |
[13:45] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[13:46] | Just finished this book. | 我刚读完这本 |
[13:53] | I got it on tape. | 听的有声书 |
[13:56] | Didn’t care much for the ending. | 不太喜欢结局 |
[13:58] | I mean, a story can have a mediocre beginning | 一个故事 开头和中间平淡无奇 |
[14:01] | and middle, and oftentimes it does, | 倒也没什么 也算常事 |
[14:04] | but always got to have a wow ending. | 但结尾一定要让人惊讶感叹 |
[14:06] | Otherwise, what’s the point? | 不然有什么意义 |
[14:09] | Shit. | 该死 |
[14:10] | If he’s here that means they must have Darlene. | 他在这儿 说明达琳在他们手上 |
[14:13] | Maybe I can manipulate him into helping us. | 也许我可以操纵他帮我们 |
[14:16] | Quick. | 快 |
[14:17] | – What do we know about– – Whatever scheme | -我们知道些… -不管你现在 |
[14:19] | you’re trying to come up with right now | 在琢磨什么阴谋 |
[14:23] | It ain’t gonna change the inevitable, so… | 都无法改变必然的事 所以… |
[14:26] | I strongly recommend you choose the easy way here | 我强烈建议你别找麻烦 |
[14:29] | and come with me. | 跟我来 |
[14:46] | How’d you sleep last night? | 昨晚睡得好吗 |
[14:49] | I didn’t. | 我没睡 |
[14:50] | I’ve been waiting all night. | 等了一整晚 |
[14:53] | I need to see her as soon as possible. | 我得马上见她 |
[14:55] | I have important information for her. | 我要告诉她重要消息 |
[14:59] | It’s a beautiful day, don’t you think? | 今天天气真好 不是吗 |
[15:07] | Look. | 听着 |
[15:10] | There are people that are trying to stop her. | 有人想阻止她 |
[15:15] | I need to tell her. | 我得告诉她 |
[15:17] | I’m just the house manager. | 我只是管家 |
[15:19] | But you can discuss that with Mr. Price when he arrives. | 但等普莱斯先生到了 你可以跟他说 |
[15:23] | I thought we’d get some breakfast first. | 我们先吃早饭吧 |
[15:30] | Do you like pancakes? | 你喜欢薄煎饼吗 |
[16:11] | It’s this way. | 是这边 |
[16:38] | – Elliot. – Don’t fucking move. | -艾略特 -别动 |
[16:46] | We are walking into some fucking hillbilly shit here. | 这算是什么烂事啊 |
[16:53] | Now, look. | 听着 |
[16:54] | I know this is all fucked up, but it’s salvageable. | 我知道事情搞砸了 但还能挽救的 |
[16:57] | There’s a lot of clean-up at the FBI | 你要在联调局帮我 |
[16:59] | you’re going to have to take care of for me. | 做很多后续清理工作 |
[17:03] | So this is the plus-one you’ve been squawking about? | 这就是你一直唠叨个不停的那个携伴 |
[17:09] | You’re not turning this around on me. | 你别想把这事赖在我头上 |
[17:11] | Not after the fucking day I’ve had, | 尤其是上次 我又为了帮你 |
[17:13] | cleaning up your mess once again. | 收拾烂摊子忙得焦头烂额 |
[17:16] | I’m over it. You hear me? | 我不干了 明白吗 |
[17:18] | It’s high time you guys start cleaning up my mess for a change. | 这次也该换你们帮我收拾烂摊子了 |
[17:25] | And by “mess” I assume you mean her. | “烂摊子”指的是她吧 |
[17:34] | I know how to fix this. | 我知道怎么处理 |
[17:36] | So do I. | 我也知道 |
[17:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:44] | Come on, Miss, let’s go. | 来吧 小姐 走吧 |
[18:07] | Leon, you got this? | 里昂 交给你了 |
[18:09] | Yeah, I got it. | 没问题 |
[18:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:33] | Is that a joke? | 这是开玩笑吗 |
[18:35] | We’re in a fucking barn out in the middle of nowhere | 我们在一个偏僻的谷仓里 |
[18:37] | with a handful of psychos. | 跟几个疯子在一起 |
[18:40] | “No” is the answer. | 我绝对有事 |
[18:45] | Listen, sir. | 听我说 先生 |
[18:46] | I don’t know what you think I did, but… | 不知道你以为我干了什么 但是 |
[18:48] | This guy’s a liability to you. He’s gotten sloppy. | 这家伙是你的累赘 他越来越大意了 |
[18:51] | – You don’t have to do this. – Dom. | -你不用这样做的 -多米 |
[18:52] | My bosses know about everything. | 我的上司们什么都知道了 |
[18:54] | There’s security camera footage | 他绑架奥德森小姐和我 |
[18:56] | – of him kidnapping Ms. Alderson and me– – Miss. | -被监控拍了下来 -小姐 |
[19:00] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[19:23] | Okay, we got two operatives. | 他们一共两个人 |
[19:26] | Leon’s pretty good with a knife. | 里昂擅长用刀子 |
[19:30] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[19:33] | I’m not trying to escape. | 我没想逃跑 |
[19:35] | Elliot, these guys aren’t fucking around. | 艾略特 这些家伙不是闹着玩的 |
[19:38] | Who do you think you’re going to talk to out here? | 你以为你在这儿还能找谁谈判 |
[19:39] | Who do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[19:42] | Whiterose. | 白玫瑰 |
[19:44] | You’ve played that game already. | 那招你已经试过了 |
[19:47] | She doesn’t want to see you. | 她不想见你 |
[19:53] | She’s seeing us right now. | 她正在看着我们 |
[20:08] | Fuck me. | 完了 |
[20:17] | Now wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:19] | Let’s just slow things down a bit. | 我们再想想 |
[20:20] | We can flip her. | 我们可以让她倒戈 |
[20:22] | She can be very valuable. | 她会很有用的 |
[20:23] | – No way I’m flipping. – Dom. | -我绝对不会倒戈 -多米 |
[20:25] | Don’t be stupid. Listen to me. | 别蠢了 听我说 |
[20:26] | I’m trying to get you out of this alive. | 我在想办法救你的命 |
[20:28] | Valuable, huh? | 很有用 |
[20:31] | You think she would’ve gone far in the Bureau? | 你觉得她能在局里混出名堂吗 |
[20:33] | She would have been one of the youngest ASACs ever, | 她能成为有史以来最年轻的副主管 |
[20:35] | still could be. | 还是可以的 |
[20:36] | No, she’s a rising star. | 她是颗新星 |
[20:43] | Gumption. | 有进取心 |
[20:47] | But it’s like she said, | 不过正如她所说 |
[20:50] | no way she’s flipping. | 她不可能倒戈 |
[20:56] | Oh, no, no, don’t get too worked up, Miss. | 不不不 别太紧张 小姐 |
[21:00] | Just look at the sky. | 看着天空 |
[21:03] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[21:06] | Try to enjoy the fresh air. | 享受新鲜的空气 |
[21:17] | Wait, wait, wait. Dom. | 等等 等等 等等 多米 |
[21:19] | Just tell him you’ll flip. | 告诉他你会倒戈的 |
[21:24] | This isn’t worth it. You can– | 这不值得 你可以… |
[21:51] | Oh, don’t mind that. | 不要介意 |
[21:55] | We’re retiring this shit-stain. | 我们要让这废物退休了 |
[21:57] | And you’re taking his place. | 你来接替他的位置 |
[22:00] | You work for the Dark Army now. | 你现在为黑暗军团工作了 |
[22:04] | You’re gonna go back to the FBI. | 你要回联调局 |
[22:06] | It’s gonna be business as usual. | 像以往一样工作 |
[22:09] | You’re gonna feed us any information | 你要根据我们的要求 给我们情报 |
[22:11] | and answer all our requests. | 帮我们办事 |
[22:14] | – Fuck you. – Now, Dom. | -滚你的 -多米 |
[22:17] | You’re gonna need to get your head | 你得好好想想 |
[22:19] | around the position you’re in here. | 你现在所处的位置 |
[22:22] | I’m no traitor. | 我不是叛徒 |
[22:24] | You should kill me now | 你现在就杀了我吧 |
[22:25] | because the first thing I do | 因为只要你放我走 |
[22:27] | when you let me go is arrest your fucking ass. | 我第一件要做的事就是把你抓起来 |
[22:37] | The name of your youngest family member, | 你们家年纪最小的成员 |
[22:40] | what is it? | 名叫什么来着 |
[22:45] | Oh, that’s right. | 没错 |
[22:48] | Four-year-old Jamie DiPierro of Morrisville. | 莫里斯维尔的四岁的杰米·迪皮耶罗 |
[22:52] | That’s your brother Joseph’s kid, right? | 是你弟弟乔瑟夫的孩子 对吗 |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:01] | I want you to look at this jerk-off | 我要你看着这个蠢货 |
[23:05] | and imagine it’s little Jamie. | 想象他是小杰米 |
[23:17] | Now I want you to imagine your mom Trudie… | 现在我要你想象 你在费城的妈妈 |
[23:22] | in Philly. | 特鲁迪 |
[23:27] | Now imagine Uncle Chris one morning | 现在想象 你克里斯叔叔 |
[23:30] | as he’s picking up his copy… | 早上去拿 |
[23:32] | of the “Dallas Morning Star”! | 《达拉斯晨星报》的模样 |
[23:40] | Or you’re older brother, Jerry, | 或者你哥哥 杰瑞 |
[23:43] | while he’s watching | 他在看 |
[23:45] | “Wheel…of…Fortune!” | 《幸运…之…轮》 |
[23:57] | Am I illustrating my point? | 我表达得够清楚了吗 |
[24:03] | Dom, I’m going to need verbal confirmation | 多米 我需要你亲口确认 |
[24:06] | that you’re grasping the details of this agreement! | 你明白我们协议的细节 |
[24:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:22] | In time… | 日后… |
[24:24] | this will get easier to live with. | 你会适应的 |
[24:27] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:30] | Head into the barn and await further instructions | 回谷仓去 等待我给你进一步的 |
[24:33] | on how to clear up Santiago’s missteps. | 关于如何弥补圣地亚戈过失的指示 |
[24:41] | Now, forgive me | 不好意思 |
[24:43] | while I take a moment to center myself. | 我现在需要些时间集中精力 |
[24:52] | This next bunch… | 接下来这几下… |
[24:55] | These are for me. | 是为我自己 |
[25:31] | Jesus, Dom, what happened? | 多米 发生什么了 |
[25:33] | Looks like she’s just got her initiation. | 她应该是入会了 |
[25:39] | Want some of this catnip, girl? | 要来点猫薄荷吗 姑娘 |
[25:45] | All right. Suit yourself. | 好吧 随便你 |
[25:49] | All right, if we don’t figure out a way get out of here, | 如果我们不想办法离开这里 |
[25:51] | they are going to kill us. | 他们会杀了我们的 |
[25:53] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[25:56] | They’ve been instructed to wait. | 他们被告知要等待 |
[25:59] | Not act. | 而不是行动 |
[26:00] | Wait for what? | 等待什么 |
[26:05] | They’re preparing for someone important to come. | 他们在等待一个很重要的人 |
[27:01] | I took care of everything. | 我已经处理好了一切 |
[27:03] | As instructed. | 遵照指示 |
[27:05] | Everyone’s loaded up in the barn. | 所有人都在谷仓里 |
[27:09] | You might want to send your guys | 你最好派你的人 |
[27:10] | to the woodpile over there. | 去那边的木柴堆 |
[27:16] | I had to kill the FBI mole. | 我不得不杀了那个联调局内鬼 |
[27:19] | That’s the bad news. | 这是坏消息 |
[27:21] | Good news, I got you someone even better. | 好消息是 我给你物色了个更好的人 |
[27:24] | She doesn’t have as high of a rank, | 她级别不如他高 |
[27:25] | but she’s got tremendous upside. | 但她有诸多优点 |
[27:28] | Besides… | 而且… |
[27:29] | That guy was a dickhead. | 原来那家伙是白痴 |
[27:32] | Anyway. | 总之吧 |
[27:34] | She’s in the barn as well. | 她也在谷仓里呢 |
[27:37] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[27:41] | Me, I’m gonna take that overdue sabbatical | 我要去过我一直念叨的 |
[27:43] | I keep talking about. | 但还没过的假期 |
[27:45] | Finally get to finish my book. | 终于可以把书写完了 |
[27:48] | Well, that’s the goal anyway. | 至少那是我的目标 |
[27:50] | I’m thinking the Sandals in Barbados. | 我在考虑巴巴多斯的凉鞋度假村 |
[27:52] | They got a good special running this month. | 这个月他们打折 |
[27:54] | You are not going anywhere. | 你哪都不能去 |
[27:57] | We have work to do. | 我们还有事要做 |
[28:13] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[28:16] | She still making her spontaneous overtures? | 她现在还会突然示好吗 |
[28:23] | She make you taste her yet? | 她让你给她舔了吗 |
[28:27] | Remember, doll face, | 记住 娃娃脸 |
[28:30] | I was you years ago. | 多年前 我曾是你 |
[28:33] | And I’ve already done my time. | 但我已经做得够多了 |
[28:39] | I think she’ll be good with me. | 她应该不会介意的 |
[28:48] | Glad we did this. | 很高兴我们聊了 |
[29:00] | I want to leave. | 我想离开 |
[29:03] | My staff not keeping you comfortable? | 我的人让你不满意了吗 |
[29:07] | I wouldn’t have come | 如果我知道这是你家 |
[29:10] | if I had known this was your house. | 我是不会来的 |
[29:12] | I was getting concerned about you. | 我很担心你 |
[29:15] | Hadn’t been to work for weeks, | 你好几周没上班了 |
[29:16] | you’re not answering your phone, your emails. | 也不接电话 不回邮件 |
[29:20] | I sent someone to your apartment. | 我派人去过你家 |
[29:24] | When I saw what you were doing, I felt I… | 当我看到你都做了什么 我觉得我… |
[29:28] | I had to intervene. | 我必须得管管 |
[29:48] | I’m not supposed to be here. | 我不应该在这里 |
[29:51] | And where do you think you’re supposed to be? | 你觉得你应该在哪呢 |
[29:53] | You know where. | 你知道的 |
[29:56] | With her. | 和她在一起 |
[29:59] | She has a plan. | 她有计划 |
[30:02] | Yes, I’ve known about her delusional plan for years. | 是的 我多年前就知道她那异想天开的计划 |
[30:08] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[30:10] | Mr. Alderson. | 奥德森先生 |
[30:12] | I had a chance to review your paperwork for Stage Three. | 我看过了你写的第三阶段的东西 |
[30:15] | – Surprisingly– – It’s bullshit. | -真让我意外 -那是胡扯 |
[30:17] | There is no Stage Three, but you already knew that. | 根本没有第三阶段 但你已经知道了 |
[30:22] | I’m glad we can be honest. | 我们能开诚布公很好 |
[30:25] | Now we can talk. | 现在我们可以谈谈了 |
[30:26] | The only reason you’re involved in any of this | 你会卷进这其中来的唯一原因 |
[30:29] | is because I had Colby hire you. | 是因为我让科比雇了你 |
[30:33] | I needed to manipulate you into dropping | 我得操纵你 让你放弃 |
[30:36] | that contingency from your lawsuit. | 你们案子的意外保证金 |
[30:38] | You were threatening her plant. | 你威胁到了她的工厂 |
[30:41] | And she would have done anything | 她会不惜一切代价 |
[30:42] | to stop those inspections, | 来阻止人检查的 |
[30:44] | including killing you. | 包括杀掉你 |
[30:47] | Why would you care if she killed me? | 你为什么担心她会杀我 |
[30:50] | You don’t care about anyone but yourself. | 你只关心你自己 |
[30:53] | Let go of them. | 让她们走 |
[30:55] | Then we can talk. | 然后我们才能谈 |
[30:57] | But if I didn’t have her | 但如果我手里没有她 |
[30:59] | then how am I going to keep you honest? | 怎么能保证你会说真话 |
[31:04] | I own everything. | 我掌握了一切 |
[31:06] | I own every single system the Dark Army has compromised. | 我控制了黑暗军团黑掉的每一个系统 |
[31:21] | I met your mother. | 我跟你母亲 |
[31:25] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[31:28] | 32 years ago. | 32年前结识 |
[31:30] | When you took my laptop, | 你拿走我的笔记本电脑时 |
[31:32] | you infected yourself with my malware. | 就感染了我的恶意软件 |
[31:35] | If you hurt her, | 如果你伤害她 |
[31:37] | it will all get released. | 信息就会全部公布 |
[31:39] | Every bribe, blackmail, extortion, operation, | 每一次贿赂 敲诈 勒索 行动 |
[31:43] | all your illegal connections, | 你的所有非法联系人 |
[31:45] | everything will go public. | 一切都会公诸于众 |
[31:47] | The entire Dark Army history. | 黑暗军团的全部黑历史 |
[31:56] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[31:59] | And here I thought we were going to be honest. | 我以为我们要开诚布公呢 |
[32:02] | We were both working at E Corp. | 我们当时都在E公司上班 |
[32:04] | We dated for quite some time. | 我们约会了好长一段时间 |
[32:08] | Seven days ago, the Russian government | 七天前 俄罗斯政府 |
[32:10] | hired you to hack the DNC. | 雇你们入侵民主党全国委员会 |
[32:12] | – Elliot. – Two days before that, | -艾略特 -在那之前两天 |
[32:14] | you bribed the president of South Korea | 你贿赂了韩国总统 |
[32:15] | to allow backdoors in all of their military networks. | 好在他们的军用网络中安插后门 |
[32:18] | – You’re just pissing him off. – Three weeks before that, | -你只是在激怒他 -在那之前三周 |
[32:20] | you used Phillip Price to annex the Congo for China. | 你利用菲利普·普莱斯来让中国并吞刚果 |
[32:26] | Am I being more honest now? | 我现在够开诚布公了吗 |
[32:31] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 |
[32:34] | Deeply. | 深深地爱过 |
[32:37] | But I never told her. | 但我从未告诉过她 |
[32:39] | If one of us dies, everything gets leaked. | 如果我们其中一人死掉 一切都会泄露 |
[32:44] | Well, we can survive a leak. | 我们可以挺过一次泄露 |
[32:48] | You can’t survive a bullet through your throat. | 而你的喉咙挺不过一颗子弹 |
[32:51] | The closer we became, the more I held back. | 我们越亲密 我就越退缩 |
[32:54] | I was cruel to her | 我在那方面 |
[32:56] | in that way. | 对她很残忍 |
[32:58] | It made me feel strong… | 那让我感到强大 |
[33:03] | To torture her like that– like that. | 像那样 折磨她 |
[33:07] | We have an opportunity for both of us | 我们双方都有机会 |
[33:09] | to leave with what we want. | 带着我们想要的离开 |
[33:10] | I know exactly what you want. | 我完全清楚你想要什么 |
[33:12] | You want to reverse Five/Nine. | 你想要撤销59袭击 |
[33:15] | And honestly we couldn’t care less about that. | 说实话我们对此毫不在意 |
[33:19] | It’s already served its purpose. | 它的目的已经达到 |
[33:22] | When she told me she was pregnant, | 当她告诉我她怀孕了的时候 |
[33:26] | she was very emphatic that her child | 她坚持不要自己的孩子 |
[33:29] | wasn’t going to be raised by a monster, | 被一个恶魔养大 |
[33:32] | as she put it. | 她是这么说的 |
[33:38] | No! | 不 |
[33:39] | I also know how to move whatever project you have | 我还知道怎么把你们在华盛顿镇厂子里 |
[33:41] | in the Washington Township Plant to the Congo. | 不管是什么东西运去刚果 |
[33:45] | While you sit back, | 你闲坐着 |
[33:47] | missing your deadlines, doing nothing, | 错过截止日期 束手无策时 |
[33:50] | I’ve engineered a hack that can solve all of your problems | 我制定了可以解决你们一切问题的入侵计划 |
[33:53] | and I’m willing to give it to you. | 我愿意给你们 |
[33:55] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[33:57] | I can move your projects to the Congo! | 我可以把你的东西运去刚果 |
[33:59] | You’ll get what you want! | 你可以得到你想要的 |
[34:01] | We won’t bother you anymore! | 我们不会再打扰你了 |
[34:03] | Sometime after that she met and then… | 之后 她结识 |
[34:07] | She married your father. | 并嫁给了你父亲 |
[34:09] | Who agreed to raise you as his own. | 他答应对你视如己出 |
[34:12] | You’re very sure of yourself. | 你对自己好有自信 |
[34:15] | You are just one hacker. | 你不过是一个黑客 |
[34:17] | What makes you believe that you are better | 你凭什么认定你就比一支 |
[34:20] | than an army of people exactly like you? | 跟你一样的人组成的大军要厉害 |
[34:23] | Because I am. | 因为我就是厉害 |
[34:26] | I did something in one night | 我一晚就做成了 |
[34:30] | you’ve been trying to pull off for months. | 你几个月都没做到的事 |
[34:41] | I never planned on telling you, | 我从没打算告诉你的 |
[34:43] | until I realized what whiterose had done to you. | 直到我意识到白玫瑰对你做了什么 |
[34:47] | Look, it’s not possible | 听着 她在说的事 |
[34:50] | what she’s talking about. | 是根本不可能的 |
[34:51] | Angela, this so-called project of hers, | 安吉拉 她这个所谓的项目 |
[34:55] | it stems from an obsessive, psychotic denial of reality. | 根本是来自执迷的疯狂的对现实的否认 |
[35:00] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[35:06] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[35:08] | I’m sorry, Mr. Alderson. | 对不起 奥德森先生 |
[35:12] | You’re good at playing games. | 你很会玩游戏 |
[35:16] | But this was simply the wrong hand to play. | 但你的这一手玩错了 |
[35:22] | She has murdered countless people | 她杀了不计其数的人 |
[35:25] | to fulfill this–this ridiculous fantasy. | 就为了她荒谬的幻想 |
[35:29] | History… | 历史 |
[35:32] | is finally coming for you. | 终于要找上你来了 |
[35:52] | What is this? | 这算什么 |
[35:58] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[36:01] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[36:04] | I am your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[36:09] | Biologically speaking, anyway. | 至少从生物学上讲是 |
[36:26] | I think that’s you, brah. | 应该是你的手机 哥们 |
[36:43] | The Cyber Bombings… | 网络爆炸案 |
[36:50] | All of those people. | 那么多人 |
[36:56] | That was my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[36:59] | She used me for that. | 她利用了我 |
[37:07] | Your jealousy has always blinded you to Mr. Alderson’s value. | 你的嫉妒一直让你看不清奥德森先生的价值 |
[37:12] | That is why you can never see my plan through to the end. | 所以你无法将我的计划执行到底 |
[37:20] | I have to believe there was a purpose. | 我必须相信这是有意义的 |
[37:27] | Pettiness. | 斗气 |
[37:29] | It was a dig at me. | 那就是为了跟我怄气 |
[37:35] | It’s that small, unfortunately. | 很遗憾 就是为那种小事 |
[37:40] | You can’t believe him. | 你不能相信他 |
[37:44] | He’s–he’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[37:47] | Know that I will find you | 一旦我们的项目完成 |
[37:49] | as soon as our project is complete. | 我就会找到你 |
[37:53] | But for the here and now… | 但现在 |
[37:56] | our time has come… to an end. | 我们的时间…要结束了 |
[38:09] | No, it’s not over. | 不 还没结束 |
[38:11] | It’s not over. It can’t be. | 没结束 不可能的 |
[38:15] | She was gonna bring my mom back. | 她要复活我妈妈的 |
[38:19] | We were gonna be reunited. | 我们可以团聚的 |
[39:15] | You made an offer, cuz. | 你提出了交易 哥们 |
[39:18] | Now it’s time to pay up. | 信守承诺吧 |
[39:23] | Please tell me you’re not bluffing. | 求你告诉我那不是虚张声势 |
[39:31] | What are you gonna do to her? | 你要怎么对付她 |
[39:37] | What are you asking? | 你想要什么 |
[39:40] | Retribution. | 报复 |
[39:42] | I want it. | 我要报复 |
[39:45] | Coast Guard is allowing the shipment of humanitarian aid to Iran. | 海岸警卫队允许人道主义援助货物去伊朗 |
[39:50] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[39:52] | It’ll work. | 这个能成功 |
[39:57] | I’m afraid your only move here… | 恐怕你唯一能做的 |
[40:00] | Accept that you’ve been conned. | 就是接受你被骗了 |
[40:07] | It’s downloaded. | 下载好了 |
[40:11] | Now, you know | 你知道 |
[40:13] | I ain’t got to tell you what they going to do | 不用我告诉你如果这个不对 |
[40:15] | if this don’t check out right. | 他们会做什么吧 |
[40:18] | It’ll check out. | 会可行的 |
[40:21] | You know I’ve always had faith in you, cuz. | 你知道我一直相信你的 哥们 |
[40:30] | Do your thing. | 做你该做的吧 |
[40:32] | Find a way to live with what you did. | 想办法承受你做的事 |
[40:39] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[40:49] | Undo the hack. | 撤销入侵 |
[41:25] | Don’t think I’m doing this for you. | 别以为我这是为了你 |
[41:37] | Dom. | 多米 |
[41:47] | You are a terrible person. | 你是个烂人 |
[41:50] | Don’t ever convince yourself of anything else. | 别说服自己相信你不是 |
[41:55] | All you deserve for the rest of your life… | 你余生只配 |
[41:58] | is pure and utter agony. | 完全活在痛苦之中 |
[42:03] | That’ll begin to scratch the surface | 这还远远不足以形容 |
[42:04] | of how I feel about you. | 我对你的感觉 |
[42:10] | You’ve taken everything from me. | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[42:17] | My whole life… | 我的人生 |
[42:20] | is ruined because of you. | 都被你毁了 |
[42:28] | Live with that. | 你要承受这一点 |
[42:31] | Die with that. | 死了都别忘记 |
[42:51] | The FBI had Romero’s keylogger files, | 联调局有罗梅洛密钥保管日志 |
[42:54] | but he encrypted them with a password. | 但他用密码加密了 |
[43:01] | Thing is, the FBI didn’t know Romero. | 问题是 联调局不了解罗梅洛 |
[43:09] | I do. | 我了解 |
[43:24] | Is this really it? | 就是现在了吗 |
[43:28] | The moment this can all truly end? | 这一切可以真正结束的时刻 |
[43:35] | Reverse everything we’ve done. | 恢复我们所做的一切 |
[43:40] | Finally bring Five/Nine to an end. | 终于结束59袭击 |
[43:49] | This is it. | 就是这个了 |
[43:52] | Everything that was typed on those machines | 袭击那晚在游戏厅机器上 |
[43:55] | at the arcade on the night of the hack. | 打下的所有代码 |
[44:00] | So what’d you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[44:03] | He didn’t do it. | 他没做 |
[44:06] | Romero was just spying on us. | 罗梅洛只是在监视我们 |
[44:10] | He caught someone else exporting the key data. | 他发现了别的人在输出关键数据 |
[44:18] | If he didn’t do it, then who the fuck did? | 如果不是他 那是谁 |
[44:26] | Reminder, today’s city-wide curfew | 请注意 今天的全城宵禁 |
[44:29] | starts at 9:00 p.m. this evening | 从晚九点开始 |
[44:31] | untill 4:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. | 明早四点结束 |
[44:34] | Stay indoors and stay off the streets. | 请待在家中 不要上街 |
[44:42] | Why did you bring up Kevin McCallister? | 你为什么提起凯文·麦凯利斯特 |
[44:46] | The snowman. | 那个雪人 |
[44:49] | When we were in Coney Island, you asked me if I remembered. | 我们在科尼岛时 你问我是不是记得 |
[44:53] | What was that all about? It felt so random. | 为什么突然说那个 |
[45:03] | That was the day Dad pushed me out the window. | 那是爸爸把我推出窗外的那天 |
[45:12] | What are you– what do you mean… | 你说什么呢 |
[45:14] | Dad pushed you out the window? | 爸爸把你推出窗外 |
[45:17] | He was mad that I told Mom about his cancer, | 他气我把他的癌症告诉了妈妈 |
[45:20] | and he pushed me out the window. | 就把我推出了窗外 |
[45:24] | You were young. | 你当时还小 |
[45:27] | I guess I never told you. | 我应该是没跟你说过 |
[45:29] | What are you talking about Elliot? | 你说什么呢 艾略特 |
[45:31] | I was there. | 我也在场的 |
[45:33] | We were in your room looking for a camera | 我们在你房间里找相机 |
[45:35] | when Dad came home. | 这时爸爸回家了 |
[45:38] | For some reason | 不知为何 |
[45:40] | you freaked out and told me to go hid in the closet. | 你突然抓狂 叫我去衣柜里躲着 |
[45:44] | Then Dad came in the room, and all of the sudden you– | 然后爸爸走进了房间 突然你就 |
[45:48] | I don’t know. You just snapped. | 我也说不清 你发疯了 |
[45:53] | You started swinging your baseball bat, | 开始挥你的棒球棒 |
[45:54] | hitting everything. | 到处乱打 |
[46:00] | No. | 不对 |
[46:03] | That’s not what happened. | 不是那样的 |
[46:07] | Trust me, I remember. | 相信我 我记得的 |
[46:10] | You took your baseball bat and you smashed the window, | 你拿棒球棒 砸坏了窗户 |
[46:13] | and then you kept telling Dad you were gonna jump. | 然后你还跟爸爸说 你要跳下去 |
[46:21] | Elliot, you weren’t pushed. | 艾略特 没人推你 |
[46:25] | You jumped. | 你自己跳的 |
[46:35] | I don’t remember any of that. | 我都不记得了 |
[46:42] | Well, I’m here to remember for you. | 我会替你记得的 |
[46:52] | This is our stop. | 我们到站了 |
[47:00] | I’m gonna ride the train a little longer. | 我要再多坐一会儿 |
[47:03] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[47:07] | I’ll get it done. | 我会搞定的 |
[47:14] | The email from Trenton. | 特伦顿的电邮 |
[47:17] | I know she sent it to you because she could trust you. | 我知道她发给你是因为她可以信任你 |
[47:21] | The same as I always have. | 我也一直是 |
[47:44] | I’m gonna get off at the next stop. | 我下站下 |
[47:48] | I think you should come with me. | 我觉得你该跟我来 |
[48:01] | It wasn’t Romero. | 不是罗梅洛 |
[48:03] | It was you who exported the keys. | 是你输出了密钥 |
[48:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:11] | We’re close, Elliot. | 我们很接近了 艾略特 |
[48:14] | You pull the ripcord now | 你现在撤销 |
[48:17] | and everything will be for nothing. | 那一切都白费了 |
[48:23] | There was a huge cost to get to this point. | 走到这一步代价高昂 |
[48:26] | I still believe if we hold out a little longer– | 我依然相信 如果我们再坚持下去 |
[48:29] | No. | 不行 |
[48:32] | You do this, | 你这么做 |
[48:34] | and they will have won. | 他们就赢了 |
[48:38] | You really believe undoing this is going to fix anything? | 你真相信撤销就能修复一切了吗 |
[48:41] | Huh? Do you? | 是吗 |
[48:43] | I mean, who is this really gonna help? | 这究竟能帮助谁 |
[48:44] | Me. | 我 |
[48:55] | I’m doing this for me. | 我是为了我自己 |
[49:04] | I can’t live with what I did anymore. | 我再无法承受我所做的事了 |
[49:13] | And you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[49:16] | They won’t win. | 他们不会赢的 |
[49:19] | Because one good thing came out of all of this. | 因为这一切唯一的好处就是 |
[49:23] | They showed themselves, | 他们现身了 |
[49:26] | the top 1% of the 1%, | 富人里的富人 |
[49:29] | the ones in control, | 手握控制权的人 |
[49:32] | the ones who play God without permission. | 私自决定扮演上帝的人 |
[49:38] | And now I’m gonna take them down. | 现在我要扳倒他们 |
[49:47] | All of them. | 他们所有人 |
[49:50] | Whatever happens after this, | 不管之后会怎么样 |
[49:54] | I want us to keep talking. | 我希望我们继续对话 |
[49:59] | I want us to be a team. | 我希望我们做团队 |
[50:05] | I know I can’t force you so… | 我知道我不能逼你 所以 |
[50:10] | I’m asking. | 我求你 |
[50:17] | I jumped. | 我自己跳的 |
[50:21] | I wasn’t pushed. | 我不是被推下去的 |
[50:27] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[50:59] | You asked me before why I did this. | 你之前问我为什么这么做 |
[51:02] | We, the damned! | 我们 被诅咒之人 |
[51:05] | The reason is I thought… | 原因是 我想… |
[51:08] | What if we were wrong? | 要是我们错了呢 |
[51:15] | What if there’s something we weren’t seeing? | 要是有什么我们看不到的问题呢 |
[51:18] | What if we failed? | 要是我们失败了呢 |
[51:25] | But, the real reason is it’s… | 但 真正的原因是 |
[51:28] | It’s because it’s what you would’ve done. | 这是你会做的事 |
[51:33] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[51:35] | There was a part of you in me. | 我中有你 |
[51:40] | I never wanted to tell you that | 我一直不想告诉你 |
[51:41] | because it’s not in my nature. | 因为我不是那种人 |
[51:43] | It’s not why I exist. | 那不是我存在的原因 |
[51:46] | Only you know why I’m here. | 只有你知道我为什么会存在 |
[51:52] | On the night of the hack, I transferred the keys | 入侵当晚 我将密钥从游戏厅 |
[51:55] | from the arcade… | 输出 |
[51:57] | to a remote virtual machine | 到了一台远程虚拟机上 |
[52:00] | on our box at home. | 在我们家里的电脑上 |
[52:05] | I then burned it to a CD. | 我把密钥烧在了一张CD上 |
[52:16] | You’ll find the seed data and the algorithm | 种子数据和算法 |
[52:19] | embedded in one of those pictures. | 嵌入在其中一张照片里 |
[52:31] | You’ll know the one. | 你会知道是哪张 |
[52:44] | With those two pieces, you should be able to regenerate | 有了这两样 你应该能重新生成 |
[52:47] | the keys that were used | 加密了所有 |
[52:49] | to encrypt all of E Corp’s data. | E公司数据的密钥 |
[53:23] | And with that… | 用它 |
[53:29] | You can make it like Five/Nine never happened. | 你可以彻底撤销59袭击 |
[54:11] | This is a reminder that today’s city-wide curfew | 请注意 今天的全城宵禁 |
[54:14] | begins at 9:00 P.M. this evening | 从晚九点开始 |
[54:16] | until 4:00 A.M. tomorrow morning. | 明早四点结束 |
[54:19] | Stay indoors and off the streets. | 请待在家中 不要上街 |
[54:27] | Dude, what the fuck? Slow down. | 哥们 发什么疯 慢点 |
[54:29] | Fucking asshole. | 死混蛋 |
[54:34] | Like I was saying, this shit has been fucking rough. | 就像我说的 现在年景可真不好 |
[54:38] | I hear you. It’s hit everybody. | 是啊 大家都深受影响 |
[54:41] | Yeah, the difference being when it hits you, | 是啊 区别在于 你受了影响 |
[54:43] | you don’t have to suck some cuck’s shrimp dick | 也不用去给哪个小屌的混蛋吹箫 |
[54:45] | to buy a damn sandwich. | 才能买得起三明治 |
[54:47] | This is true. | 那倒是 |
[54:50] | I think things are gonna change though. | 但我觉得情况要有变化了 |
[54:53] | For the better. | 会好起来 |
[54:55] | Soon, so… | 快了 |
[54:57] | Hang in there. | 你撑住 |
[54:59] | Hanging’s what I do best. | 我最会撑了 |
[55:01] | But I don’t know what you mean. | 但我不懂你什么意思 |
[55:03] | E Corp’s in a world of shit. | E公司一身麻烦 |
[55:06] | Daddy lost both his homes and his bike ’cause of them. | 老爹因为他们丢了房子和车 |
[55:10] | And now this country’s attackin’ Iran. | 现在国家又要攻击伊朗 |
[55:12] | If anything, this is the calm before the damn storm. | 要说起来 这就是暴风雨前的宁静 |
[55:15] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[55:17] | Hold out hope. | 保持希望 |
[55:19] | Trust me. I think… | 相信我 我觉得 |
[55:21] | I think E Corp will be able to bring back their lost data. | 我觉得E公司能恢复他们丢失的数据 |
[55:24] | Yeah, well, I hope not. | 最好不要 |
[55:26] | That just means debt’s gonna come back. | 那么债务不都回来了 |
[55:28] | And I certainly don’t know how my $80,000 student loan | 我可不知道我欠帕森斯的八万块 |
[55:30] | I owe Parsons is gonna help me fix anything. | 学生贷款对我会有什么好处 |
[55:35] | Well, it’s a start. | 至少是个开始 |
[55:37] | Path to recovery. | 恢复之路 |
[55:38] | The economy will start to bounce back. | 经济会开始回弹 |
[55:40] | Girl, you don’t have to sound so simplistic. | 妹子 你不要那么天真好不好 |
[55:43] | That’s not the way this crony capitalism works. | 这种权贵资本主义才不是这样的 |
[55:46] | Shit, educate yourself on some Marx | 自己去读读马克思吧 |
[55:49] | before you go just theorizing about economic forces. | 别对经济力量纸上谈兵 |
[55:53] | Okay, so… | 好吧 |
[55:57] | What do you think would fix all of this then? | 那你觉得怎么才能修复一切 |
[56:01] | An act of God. | 上帝神迹 |
[56:04] | And right about now, | 他现在 |
[56:06] | he needs a hell of a good blowjob, | 非常需要人好好给他吹一发 |
[56:09] | just like every other stressed-out, | 就像所有其他压力山大 |
[56:10] | powerful motherfucker trying to hold their shit together, right? | 努力想撑住的权贵们 是吧 |
[56:15] | Well, this is me. | 我到了 |
[56:18] | I’m really glad I met you tonight. | 我真的很高兴我今晚遇到了你 |
[56:20] | You too, babes. | 我也是 |
[56:22] | Why you coming to this ugly ass building anyways? | 你干吗跑到这栋难看的楼来 |
[56:26] | My brother lives here. | 我哥哥住这里 |
[56:28] | You think he’d be down for a good time tonight? | 你觉得他今晚会想玩玩吗 |
[56:31] | Well, he definitely needs to get laid, but… | 他绝对需要上个床了 但是 |
[56:34] | I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 我觉得是没戏的 |
[56:38] | – Shit. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[56:41] | There go them damn esés again. | 那辆豪车又来了 |
[56:44] | Fuck, and now they parking. | 该死 他们还停下了 |
[56:47] | Look. | 妹子 |
[56:48] | I got to go, babe. | 我得走了 |
[57:19] | Can I help you, fellas? | 有事吗 伙计们 |
[57:21] | My sister, | 好姐妹 |
[57:23] | only the north stars of the cosmos | 只有宇宙的北极星 |
[57:24] | can help a visionary like me. | 才能帮助我这样的远见者 |
[57:26] | But, yes, | 但是的 |
[57:27] | you can shine a light on a dark corner of my mind. | 你可以往我头脑黑暗的角落里投下一束光 |
[57:31] | What? | 什么 |
[57:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[57:36] | I’m just… | 我就是 |
[57:39] | I’m just a brave traveler | 一个勇敢的旅人 |
[57:41] | who’s finally come home. | 终于回家了 |