时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | You’re nothing. | 你什么也不是 |
[00:12] | You’re worthless. | 你真没用 |
[00:13] | Mom? | 妈 |
[00:13] | A lot’s happened since last I saw you. | 自我上次见你后发生了好多事 |
[00:16] | I’m not gonna run. | 我不跑 |
[00:17] | You should probably leave. | 你还是走吧 |
[00:18] | This is exactly what you do when shit like this happens. | 发生这种事你就会这样 |
[00:21] | You shut down. | 你会封闭自己 |
[00:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:23] | Just a brave traveler | 一个勇敢的旅人 |
[00:26] | who’s finally come home. | 终于回家了 |
[00:27] | Susan Jacobs, | 苏珊·雅各布斯 |
[00:29] | the general counsel at E Corp. | E公司的法律总顾问 |
[00:30] | When they cleared E Corp, | 法庭宣布E公司不必负责 |
[00:32] | you laughed. | 你大笑 |
[00:41] | Unless you finish cleaning up santiago’s mess, | 如果你不把圣地亚戈的事处理好 |
[00:43] | I’m gonna be forced | 我将不得不 |
[00:44] | to do something very bad to your mother. | 对你妈妈做些很不好的事 |
[00:46] | We found their heart. | 我们找到心脏了 |
[00:47] | We rob it… | 我们抢了它 |
[00:48] | she finally goes down. | 她就终于完蛋了 |
[00:49] | I know all about Cyprus National Bank. | 我知道塞浦路斯国家银行的事了 |
[00:52] | Her money’s as good as gone. | 她的钱别想要了 |
[00:53] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[00:54] | Was that her in the SUV outside? | 她在外面那辆SUV里吗 |
[00:56] | Welcome back, Mr Alderson. | 欢迎回来 奥德森先生 |
[01:08] | 念念 西查 等一个云朗风清 | |
[01:12] | A symbolic breach in | 象征性地打破了 |
[01:14] | the structure that separated millions and claimed hundreds of lives. | 隔离了数百万人 夺走了数百条生命的建筑 |
[01:19] | That was 1989. | 彼时是1989年 |
[01:21] | The world was up for grabs. | 整个世界任人索取 |
[01:24] | All the money, power, natural resources, | 所有的金钱 权力 自然资源 |
[01:27] | hell, even borders were negotiable. | 天啊 甚至国界线都可以商量 |
[01:31] | The Soviet Union, a great world super power, | 苏联 曾经的超级大国 |
[01:35] | was collapsing. | 走向崩溃 |
[01:37] | And where some saw freedom, | 有人从中看到了自由 |
[01:39] | a young, imaginative Minister Zhang | 而敢想敢做的 年轻的张部长 |
[01:43] | saw possibility. | 看到了机遇 |
[01:46] | A new world order. | 世界新秩序 |
[01:49] | So Zhang formed an investment group called Deus. | 于是张组建了一个投资集团 名叫”主神” |
[01:53] | The goal, bring together the world’s wealthiest, | 他们的目标 就是汇聚全世界最富有 |
[01:56] | most powerful men to consolidate control | 最有权力的人 来合谋并操纵 |
[02:00] | and manipulate global events for profit. | 全球大势 以此牟利 |
[02:04] | Zhang courted dignitaries, world leaders, | 张努力取悦达官显贵 大国领袖 |
[02:06] | oligarchs, businessmen, and he was a damn good salesman. | 寡头执政者 富商巨贾 而他又善于推销 |
[02:10] | The potential profit outweighed anyone’s moral reservations, | 潜在的巨大利益 压倒了所有人的道德底线 |
[02:13] | which was proven true in an early endeavor; | 而这一点很早就被证明了 |
[02:17] | the First Gulf War. | 第一次海湾战争 |
[02:20] | Something is happening outside. | 确实出事了 |
[02:22] | The skies over Baghdad have been illuminated. | 巴格达的天空被照亮了 |
[02:25] | A few backroom deals, a promise here, a bribe there. | 几桩私下交易 这边许许愿 那边塞塞钱 |
[02:29] | Like that, the Deus Group was rich on oil | 就这样 主神集团大发石油财 |
[02:32] | and had a foothold in the military industrial sector. | 甚至在军工行业站住了脚 |
[02:36] | With the right players in place, | 只要找对了玩家 |
[02:38] | running the world turned out to be surprisingly easy. | 掌控世界竟如此轻松 |
[02:43] | I have to say, business was booming. | 我得承认 生意越来越好做了 |
[02:46] | With his network of hackers and terrorists in place, | 有了他的黑客与恐怖网络 |
[02:50] | Zhang suggested the Deus Group look in a new direction. | 张将主神集团引向新的发展方向 |
[02:53] | Industrial espionage was yesterday’s work. | 窃取工业机密已经过时 |
[02:56] | What better way to gain leverage on everyone | 想拿到要挟所有人的筹码 |
[02:59] | than if everyone was connected? | 还有比让所有人互联互通更好的办法吗 |
[03:02] | During my service in the Congress, | 在我任职国会期间 |
[03:05] | I took the initiative in creating the Internet. | 是我率先提议 催生了互联网产业 |
[03:08] | The United States was a test case. | 美国就是一个试验场 |
[03:11] | Americans seemed the most ready | 美国人似乎迫不及待地 |
[03:13] | to give their lives over to a box. | 将自己的全部交给一个盒子 |
[03:21] | Without hesitation everyone jumped online. | 所有人毫不犹豫地进入网络 |
[03:23] | Welcome. You’ve got mail. | 欢迎 您有一封新邮件 |
[03:25] | Offered everything they had. | 把自己的一切全盘交出 |
[03:27] | Bank accounts, electric bills, | 银行账户 电费账单 |
[03:28] | medical records, DNA data, | 医疗记录 基因信息 |
[03:31] | baby pictures. | 甚至是孩子的照片 |
[03:32] | We staged the biggest coup in human civilization | 我们发动了人类文明史上最大的一场政变 |
[03:34] | and the whole world volunteered to take part. | 而整个世界自愿参与了进来 |
[03:37] | Opted in, checked the box, | 他们纷纷加入 勾选 |
[03:38] | and clicked, “I agree.” | 然后点击”我同意” |
[03:41] | With the Deus Group behind it, | 有主神集团为后盾 |
[03:43] | E Corp became the world’s biggest front. | E公司成为了世界上最大的幌子 |
[03:46] | With every new device we rolled out, | 我们每发售一台设备 |
[03:48] | there was a new way for the Deus Group to manipulate the public. | 主神集团就又有了新操纵民众的方式 |
[03:52] | But as the world embraced the digital age, | 但随着世界拥抱数码时代 |
[03:56] | we began to see that Zhang had been perfectly positioning himself | 我们开始明白 张设法让自己处于了 |
[04:00] | to take total control. | 能掌控一切的位置 |
[04:03] | Zhang’s billion dollar machine, | 张十亿美元的机器 |
[04:07] | he clandestinely built it | 被秘密地建在了 |
[04:08] | under the Washington Township nuclear Power Plant. | 华盛顿镇的核电站下 |
[04:12] | The Deus Group now understood we were working for Zhang, | 主神集团如今明白了我们是在为张工作 |
[04:16] | not with him. | 而非和他合作 |
[04:17] | His pet project which we’d belittled for years | 他那个被我们嘲笑了多年的小项目 |
[04:21] | had been the singular purpose of the Deus Group all along. | 从始至终就是主神集团的唯一目标 |
[04:46] | Consider yourself lucky, Mr. Alderson… | 你走运了 奥德森先生 |
[04:50] | That I was the one alerted when you walked into that apartment. | 你走进那间公寓时收到警报的人是我 |
[04:54] | It’s my duty to dispose of any intruder | 我的职责是处理入侵者 |
[05:00] | and report the attempt. | 上报入侵企图 |
[05:02] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[05:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:15] | Crazy, right? | 很疯狂吧 |
[05:17] | Yeah, I never thought we’d still be here, either. | 是啊 我也没想到我们居然还在 |
[05:21] | Thought we were goners. | 还以为我们死定了 |
[05:26] | But here we are still alive. | 但我们还活着 |
[05:29] | But that’s not the crazy part. | 这还不是最疯狂的 |
[05:32] | The crazy part is we were saved by him, | 疯狂的是 救我们的人居然是他 |
[05:36] | the enemy. | 敌人 |
[05:38] | One we’ve been after this whole time. | 我们一直在对付的人 |
[05:41] | Question is, what’s the angle? | 问题是 目的是什么 |
[05:42] | What’s the cost? | 代价是什么 |
[05:44] | Because one thing we know by now, | 因为如今我们已经清楚一件事 |
[05:46] | it ain’t free. | 一切皆有代价 |
[05:47] | It won’t work… | 不会成功的 |
[05:51] | Your heist. | 你的盗窃计划 |
[05:53] | But you just said the Deus Group funds | 但你刚说主神集团 |
[05:55] | whiterose’s project and the Dark Army. | 为白玫瑰的项目和黑暗军团提供资金 |
[05:59] | If I can find a way to rob the Deus Group, | 如果我能想办法抢劫主神集团 |
[06:03] | WhiteRose loses everything. | 白玫瑰就会失去一切 |
[06:05] | But like I said, | 但如我所说 |
[06:07] | the Deus Group is impenetrable. | 主神集团根本无法攻破 |
[06:10] | Whiterose designed it that way. | 白玫瑰把它设计得固若金汤 |
[06:16] | You can get us in. | 你能帮我们进去 |
[06:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:23] | It’s like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[06:25] | E Corp is a front for the Deus Group. | E公司是主神集团的幌子 |
[06:28] | Last I checked, you’re still the CEO. | 据我所知 你仍是执行总裁 |
[06:33] | We can take them all down if we work together. | 我们合力 就能一举把他们全拿下 |
[06:39] | You have to have a contact at the bank | 你在银行肯定有联络人 |
[06:42] | that can get me the Deus Group account numbers. | 能提供主神集团的账号 |
[06:44] | A real contact. | 一个货真价实的联络人 |
[06:51] | Susan Jacobs. | 苏珊·雅各布斯 |
[06:53] | General Counsel at E Corp. | E公司的法律总顾问 |
[06:55] | She was my designated associate for Cyprus National Bank. | 她是我和塞浦路斯国家银行的指定联络人 |
[07:01] | She handled everything. | 她全权处理 |
[07:04] | Withdrawals, deposits, transfers, | 提款 存款 转账 |
[07:07] | I would just receive a text | 我只会收到 |
[07:08] | to authorize the transaction, but she– | 授权交易的短信 但她 |
[07:10] | Can get around two-factor authentication. | 可以绕开双重认证 |
[07:13] | I just need their phone numbers. | 我只需要他们的电话号码 |
[07:16] | Of course. | 说得简单 |
[07:17] | You think the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia | 你认为沙特王储 |
[07:19] | has the same cell phone number for more than five days? | 会五天不换手机号吗 |
[07:22] | Or the chairman of Royal Dutch Shell? | 或是荷兰皇家壳牌的总裁 |
[07:24] | Let me worry about that. | 这就不用你操心了 |
[07:27] | Just tell me how I can get a hold of this contact of yours. | 就告诉我怎么找到你的联络人 |
[07:30] | Well, that’s where you’ll run into some difficulty. | 这可有点困难 |
[07:34] | Susan Jacobs disappeared months ago. | 苏珊·雅各布斯数月前失踪了 |
[07:40] | And given how open whiterose is about my inevitable exit | 鉴于白玫瑰毫不掩饰我退出集团的 |
[07:43] | from the group, | 必然性 |
[07:45] | I haven’t received another contact. | 我没被指派其他联络人 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry, Mr. Alderson, | 对不起 奥德森先生 |
[07:49] | but I really can’t help you. | 但我真的帮不了你 |
[07:57] | You know what they’ve done. | 你知道他们干了什么 |
[08:00] | You just gonna let them keep doing it? | 你就打算让他们继续下去吗 |
[08:02] | You’re trying to stop a speeding train | 你想要站在飞速疾行的列车前 |
[08:05] | by standing in front of it. | 让它停下 |
[08:06] | All thi–all this, this is just a blip. | 这一切 都只是小打小闹 |
[08:11] | They won’t even notice. | 他们根本不会注意到 |
[08:12] | Whiterose killed your daughter. | 白玫瑰杀了你女儿 |
[08:26] | You think I didn’t look into you, too? | 你以为我没调查你吗 |
[08:33] | I don’t know how you justify the shit you do. | 我不知道你怎么对你做的事心安理得 |
[08:42] | Maybe you wanna look back at what whiterose did to Angela | 也许你想把白玫瑰对安吉拉下毒手 |
[08:47] | and see it as a necessary evil. | 视为不可避免的恶 |
[08:51] | A cost of doing business. | 做生意需付的代价 |
[08:56] | Or maybe you don’t look back at it at all | 也或许你根本不愿去想 |
[09:00] | because deep down you know what happened– | 因为你内心深处知道发生的事 |
[09:04] | what’s been happening– | 一直在发生的事 |
[09:06] | is wrong. | 是错的 |
[09:09] | Something inside you is telling you | 你的内心在告诉你 |
[09:12] | to stop looking the other way. | 别再睁一只眼闭一只眼了 |
[09:19] | That can start here. | 你可以从这开始 |
[09:41] | Even if I were to agree to help you, | 就算我同意帮助你 |
[09:47] | it’s like I said. | 如我所说 |
[09:48] | This heist… | 这场盗窃 |
[09:52] | It’s not possible. | 根本不可能实现 |
[09:55] | I’ll find Susan Jacobs. | 我会找到苏珊·雅各布斯 |
[09:57] | Just get them all in a room together. | 你就负责把他们弄到一起 |
[10:01] | You want me to randomly request | 你要我突如其来 |
[10:04] | that the entire Deus Group gather in one place | 毫无理由地 把所有主神集团的成员 |
[10:08] | – without even a pretext? – In the next eight days. | -召集到一起吗 -在八天内 |
[10:12] | Eight days? Is that all? | 八天 还有别的要求吗 |
[10:14] | That’s all I got. | 我只有这点时间 |
[10:16] | Once whiterose starts shipping their project, I’m dead. | 等白玫瑰开始运走项目 我就死定了 |
[10:19] | And how do you expect me to pull this off? | 你指望我怎么做到 |
[10:23] | You’ve done whiterose’s bidding thus far | 你一直在替白玫瑰办事 |
[10:25] | and paid a horrible cost. | 还付出了可怕代价 |
[10:28] | That loyalty won’t be lost on her. | 她不会看不到你的忠诚 |
[10:32] | You can use that. | 你可以利用这一点 |
[10:39] | And if it’s your life you’re worried about… | 如果你是担心自己的性命… |
[10:48] | Doing nothing, | 什么都不做 |
[10:52] | not fighting back… | 不反抗 |
[10:58] | You may as well be dead. | 你也与死无异 |
[11:06] | I became a dead man walking… | 我同意与白玫瑰合作那一刻 |
[11:12] | The minute I agreed to work with whiterose. | 就注定了自己的死亡 |
[11:25] | Just like you. | 你也一样 |
[11:41] | What are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[11:44] | He isn’t out. | 他没拒绝 |
[11:47] | He just walked out that door. | 他刚刚摔门走了 |
[11:49] | I’d be dead on the floor of my apartment | 如果他不愿意加入我们 |
[11:51] | if he didn’t want in. | 我早就死在公寓了 |
[11:53] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[11:55] | Besides, he just gave us the name of his bank contact. | 再说 他刚给了我们他银行联络人的名字 |
[11:59] | A contact that’s been missing for months. | 一个失踪了数月的联络人 |
[12:02] | So we find out why she disappeared. | 那就查出她为什么会失踪 |
[12:05] | We take anything she left behind. | 然后拿走她留下的东西 |
[12:11] | – Yeah? – It’s Mom. | -喂 -是妈妈 |
[12:14] | She’s gone, Elliot. | 她死了 艾略特 |
[12:18] | Your mom was the nicest, most thoughtful woman. | 你们妈妈是全世界最温柔体贴的女人 |
[12:21] | When my dad died, | 我爸爸去世时 |
[12:23] | she gave me a shoulder to cry on. | 她给了我一个可以依靠的肩膀 |
[12:25] | Always had a kind word for everyone. | 她对所有人都非常和气 |
[12:28] | You two must feel so blessed to have had her in your life. | 你们俩能拥有这样一个母亲真是太幸运了 |
[12:33] | Yeah, we feel totally blessed. | 是啊 我们觉得很幸运 |
[12:38] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们需要做什么 |
[12:42] | Well, when my dad died, | 我爸爸去世时 |
[12:45] | – I turned towards the Lord. – I mean with the boxes. | -我向上帝寻求慰藉 -我是说那些箱子 |
[12:50] | Well, oftentimes, like, families find sentimental value | 逝者的私人物品 往往会给 |
[12:54] | in their loved ones possessions. | 家属一些情感慰藉 |
[12:55] | Donate everything. | 全捐了 |
[13:00] | Staff are not allowed to pack up | 员工不能收拾 |
[13:02] | a deceased patient’s belongings. | 死去病人的物品 |
[13:05] | You can put a Post-It note on the boxes | 你们可以在想捐的箱子上 |
[13:08] | with the items you wish to donate. | 贴上便签 |
[13:31] | About yesterday… | 昨天的事… |
[13:34] | I know I was a little mental. | 我知道我有点抓狂了 |
[13:37] | We’re cool. | 我们没事 |
[13:40] | – Are you just saying that or– – No, we’re good. | -你只是这么说说还是… -不 我们没事 |
[13:43] | Let’s just get this done. | 速战速决吧 |
[14:15] | Score. | 好东西 |
[14:19] | Are you gonna help? | 你要帮我吗 |
[14:24] | What’s the hurry? | 急什么 |
[14:28] | She’s not gonna get any deader. | 反正她已经死透了 |
[14:31] | You know, for someone who refused to enter this room | 你过去几年都拒绝进入 |
[14:33] | in the last few years, | 这个房间 |
[14:35] | you seem pretty comfortable now with her gone. | 现在她死了 你倒是很自在 |
[14:41] | Don’t you feel a little relieved? | 你不觉得有些如释重负吗 |
[14:45] | I know I sound like a total dick, | 我知道我听上去很混蛋 |
[14:47] | but you feel it, too, right? | 但你也有这种感觉吧 |
[14:52] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[14:59] | You know what? Fuck it. | 算了 不管了 |
[15:01] | Why should I feel like a dick for being happy? | 我为什么要为感到开心而觉得自己混蛋 |
[15:04] | She was an asshole to us. | 她一直对我们很坏 |
[15:07] | Now I don’t ever have to think about her again. | 我再也不用想起她了 |
[15:19] | Rad. Your old Walkman. | 好耶 你的旧随身听 |
[15:23] | Why is it even here? Mom hated music. | 它怎么会在这儿 妈妈讨厌音乐 |
[15:26] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[15:29] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[15:30] | I’ll take it if you don’t. | 你不要的话就归我了 |
[15:33] | Cassettes are full-on back. | 磁带又流行起来了 |
[16:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:07] | Mom had a safe deposit box? | 妈妈竟然有个保险箱 |
[16:11] | And how long did you work under ASAC Santiago? | 你在圣地亚戈副主管手下工作多久了 |
[16:14] | Three years, since I started the New York office. | 三年 自我开始在纽约办事处工作起 |
[16:20] | Describe his disposition as a senior agent for me. | 请描述一下他作为高级探员的性情 |
[16:23] | How’d he treat his squad? Any quirks? | 他对他的手下怎么样 有没有怪癖 |
[16:26] | – Oddities? – No. | -怪异的行为 -没有 |
[16:29] | Santiago was always even-keeled. | 圣地亚戈总是一碗水端平 |
[16:31] | He treated everyone fairly, with respect, | 公平且尊重地对待每个人 |
[16:34] | both in the office and out in the field. | 无论是在办公室还是出外勤 |
[16:39] | Did you ever see Agent Santiago do anything | 你是否见过圣地亚戈探员 |
[16:42] | suspicious or out of character before his disappearance | 在10月23日失踪前 有过任何可疑 |
[16:44] | on October 23rd? | 或反常行为 |
[16:48] | What do you mean by suspicious? | 可疑是什么意思 |
[16:50] | It’s not every day an ASAC ups and erases | 副主管抹掉联调局 |
[16:53] | security cam footage from the FBI’s parking garage | 停车场的安保监控录像 |
[16:55] | before dropping off the face of the Earth. | 然后人间蒸发 这可不常见 |
[16:57] | Oh, right. | 是啊 |
[17:01] | You okay there, Agent DiPierro? | 你还好吗 迪皮耶罗探员 |
[17:04] | I’m sorry, just, you seem a little out of it. | 不好意思 但是你有点走神 |
[17:08] | You getting enough rest? | 你休息得好吗 |
[17:12] | Can I… | 我能不能 |
[17:14] | just have some water? | 喝点水 |
[17:40] | Sir, there’s something I know I should tell you, but– | 长官 我知道我应该告诉你这件事 但是 |
[17:43] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[17:51] | We’re both here for the same reason. | 我们坐在这儿是为同一个目的 |
[17:54] | To find Agent Santiago, make sure he’s safe. | 找到圣地亚戈探员 确认他的安全 |
[17:58] | Now, if there’s anything you can do to help us do that– | 如果你能帮我们什么… |
[18:00] | I think Agent Santiago was a double agent. | 我觉得圣地亚戈探员是双面间谍 |
[18:08] | A double agent? | 双面间谍 |
[18:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:16] | To be clear, Agent DiPierro, | 我们说清楚 迪皮耶罗探员 |
[18:17] | you’re accusing your former commanding officer– | 你是在指控你的前指挥官 |
[18:19] | your FBI mentor– of working as an operative against the Bureau? | 你的联调局导师 是联调局的内奸 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry, Agent Horton. | 很抱歉 霍顿探员 |
[18:26] | I’m just having a little trouble saying this aloud | 要大声说出来对我来说有点困难 |
[18:29] | knowing it’s on the record and… | 我知道这是记录在案的 而且 |
[18:38] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[18:41] | I’m worried about what might happen, | 我很担心可能会发生的事 |
[18:43] | about the repercussions. | 担心不好的后果 |
[18:46] | What repercussions? | 什么后果 |
[19:04] | Santiago was working with some awfully dangerous people. | 圣地亚戈在和一些危险人物合作 |
[19:10] | No agent wants to see their brother, | 探员都不愿看到自己的兄弟 |
[19:12] | their sister on the wrong side of the law. | 或姐妹站在违法的一边 |
[19:15] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[19:18] | But you know it’s our duty to uphold the integrity of the Bureau. | 但维护联调局的清廉是我们的职责 |
[19:22] | Well, take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[19:28] | Whenever you’re set. | 准备好再说 |
[19:32] | Can you tell me who Agent Santiago was working with? | 你能告诉我圣地亚戈探员在和谁合作吗 |
[19:46] | The Trujillo drug cartel. | 特鲁西罗贩毒集团 |
[19:54] | You know, sort of the official punishment | 在当时 在那里 |
[19:56] | of people who break the law, | 对违法者的 |
[19:59] | and back then in that place, in that time, | 官方处罚 |
[20:01] | what the state did to people as part of, you know, | 国家以司法正义之名 |
[20:04] | lawful justice is worse than anything Charles Manson did | 对人们做的事 比查尔斯·曼森 |
[20:09] | to the people that he had killed in his name. | 以自己之名犯下的罪恶更可怕 |
[20:13] | What Charles Manson’s followers did | 查尔斯·曼森的追随者 |
[20:15] | to the Manson murder victims | 对曼森案被害者的所作所为 |
[20:17] | is merciful by the standards of the lawful justice… | 甚至能算是仁慈的 如果对比司法… |
[20:20] | – Dugout. – Bonsai. | -独木舟 -盆栽 |
[20:22] | Dominique, nice to hear your voice. | 多米尼克 听到你的声音真高兴 |
[20:25] | – How was the interview? – Fine. | -会谈怎么样 -还好 |
[20:27] | We’re good. | 没问题了 |
[20:28] | Listen, instead of Charles Manson doing… | 查尔斯·曼森… |
[20:31] | Clarify for me what you mean by good. | “没问题”是什么意思 说清楚点 |
[20:37] | I fed them the cover story. | 我跟他们讲了那个说法 |
[20:38] | He bought it and praised me for coming forward. | 他相信了 还夸了我敢于揭发 |
[20:41] | That’s encouraging. | 那是不错 |
[20:43] | So, you believe it was a successful meeting? | 那么 你认为这次会谈是成功的 |
[20:46] | Your colleagues believe all is aboveboard? | 你的同事们认为一切都正正当当吗 |
[20:50] | I mean, I was a little nervous at the start, | 我刚开始有点紧张 |
[20:52] | but then I was fine. | 但之后就没事了 |
[20:54] | Totally fine. | 完全没问题 |
[20:56] | Agent Horton bought it. I’m sure of it. | 霍顿探员相信了 我确定 |
[21:00] | Clarify sure. | 有多”确定” |
[21:02] | And thought that when you commit the kind of crimes– | 并认为当你犯下这种罪行时… |
[21:08] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:11] | As sure as I can be, I guess. 99.9% sure. | 也就那么确定吧 99.9%确定 |
[21:15] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[21:17] | Well, it is just a red letter day. | 这真是幸运的一天 |
[21:20] | Now, I know the beginnings are always the hardest | 我知道万事开头难 |
[21:23] | but it’s best for everyone if you stay calm | 但如果你能保持冷静和头脑清醒 |
[21:27] | and keep a level head. | 这对大家都好 |
[21:36] | Just one moment. | 稍等 |
[21:36] | I’m just finishing a phone call. | 这个电话我马上就打完 |
[21:41] | Dominique, I want you to know | 多米尼克 我想要你知道 |
[21:42] | that we are very pleased that you are back to work and on the mend. | 我们都为你重返工作和日渐好转而高兴 |
[21:46] | Don’t be a stranger. | 别见外 |
[21:47] | Let us know if there’s anything you need, | 有什么需求就跟我们说 |
[21:49] | and we’ll do the same. | 我们有需求也会找你的 |
[21:53] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让您久等 |
[21:56] | You know, holidays. | 节日嘛 |
[21:57] | Busy, busy, busy. | 总是那么忙 |
[21:58] | What can I do for you? | 需要我做什么 |
[22:00] | I want Beatrice with me forever. | 我要碧翠丝永远陪伴我 |
[22:13] | There’s the cost of living and the cost of dying. | 生有代价 死也有 |
[22:16] | Seems you’re paying the price | 看来不管是来是去 |
[22:17] | whether you’re coming or going. | 你都要付出代价 |
[22:21] | This is taking way too long. | 这太慢了 |
[22:23] | Susan Jacobs? | 苏珊·雅各布斯吗 |
[22:25] | No, death. | 不 死亡 |
[22:27] | We have to get back to work. | 我们得继续工作了 |
[22:29] | Still running the password cracker on the Ecoin wallet | 还在破解电子硬币钱包的密码 |
[22:31] | but nothing yet. | 但没进展 |
[22:35] | And then there’s the real price. | 还有真正的代价 |
[22:36] | Not cash or Ecoin. | 不是现金或电子硬币 |
[22:39] | The emotional toll. | 情绪代价 |
[22:41] | How are you doing with all this? | 你怎么样了 |
[22:43] | As soon as we get the death certificate, I’m done. | 等我们拿到死亡证明就完事了 |
[22:46] | The toll Elliot isn’t willing to pay, | 艾略特不愿付出的代价 |
[22:48] | whether he’s not ready to or just doesn’t want to. | 不管是因为没准备好 还是因为不愿意 |
[22:53] | I’m not talking about paperwork, kiddo. | 我不是说文件 孩子 |
[22:55] | I’m talking about the fact that your mom died this morning. | 我是在说 你妈妈今早死了 |
[22:59] | Maybe you should take a minute, deal with what’s happening. | 或许你该缓缓 面对一下这件事 |
[23:03] | The fuck are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[23:06] | I’m kind of an expert at observing you. | 我可是观察你的专家 |
[23:10] | All I’m saying is that you need to stop | 我只是说 你需要停下来 |
[23:12] | and take in your mom’s death | 接受你妈妈的死亡 |
[23:14] | or it’s gonna eat away at you | 否则这会像其他那些 |
[23:15] | like everything else you’re holding in. | 被你窝在心里的事 慢慢侵蚀你 |
[23:20] | Here’s the only thing I’m holding in. | 我没在心里窝什么 |
[23:24] | We need to take down whiterose | 我们需要扳倒白玫瑰 |
[23:26] | or we die. | 不然我们就死了 |
[23:28] | Darlene dies. | 达琳也得死 |
[23:31] | Did your expert observation also pick up on that? | 你的专家观察力也发现这点了吗 |
[23:39] | I agree. That could have gone better. | 我同意 不怎么顺利 |
[23:43] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[23:46] | Okay, I mean, | 好吧 |
[23:48] | how the hell should I know what she would have wanted? | 我怎么知道她会想要什么 |
[23:55] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那么看着我 |
[23:58] | Yeah, she was my mom, but we weren’t close. | 她是我妈妈 但我们不亲 |
[24:01] | There was no, “These are my last wishes,” conversation. | 我们没进行过遗愿交待 |
[24:04] | I mean, fuck. | 我去 |
[24:07] | I can’t even remember the last time we spoke. | 我都不记得我们上次说话是什么时候了 |
[24:10] | So give me a goddamn break here, all right? | 拜托饶了我吧 |
[24:18] | Cremation, cardboard coffin, cheapest urn. | 火化 纸板棺材 最便宜的骨灰盒 |
[24:28] | You’re not even a little curious about what’s in it? | 你真的一点不好奇里面是什么吗 |
[24:32] | I mean, she went through the process of opening | 她还费心费力地去 |
[24:34] | a safe deposit box. | 开了个保险箱 |
[24:35] | That is not the woman we grew up with. | 那可不是养大我们的女人 |
[24:38] | So, I mean, there’s gotta be something important | 里面肯定是有什么 |
[24:43] | in there, right? | 重要东西吧 |
[24:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:49] | Bueller? Are you alive? | 溜号哥 你还在吗 |
[24:53] | No, Darlene, | 不 达琳 |
[24:54] | I don’t think there’s anything important in there. | 我不觉得里面有什么重要的东西 |
[24:57] | Well, you don’t know that for sure. | 你可不能确定 |
[24:58] | I mean, maybe there’s some secrets. | 说不定有秘密呢 |
[25:01] | Secrets? | 什么秘密 |
[25:03] | I don’t know, like the secret to why Mom was such a bitch. | 比如妈妈为什么那么讨厌的秘密 |
[25:07] | Money. | 钱 |
[25:09] | The deed to a chateau in France. | 法国一座城堡的地契 |
[25:14] | Adoption papers. | 领养文件 |
[25:18] | Your adoption papers. | 你的领养文件 |
[25:21] | Yo, asshole! | 混蛋 |
[25:23] | Please stop ignoring me! | 别无视我了 |
[25:24] | What the fuck is with you, man? | 你什么毛病 |
[25:25] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我不是在这儿吗 |
[25:29] | No, you’re not. | 你不在 |
[25:30] | I thought you said we were cool. | 你不是说我们没事吗 |
[25:32] | We are cool. | 我们是没事 |
[25:33] | Okay, then prove it. | 好啊 那证明给我看 |
[25:35] | Come with me to the bank. | 陪我去银行 |
[25:36] | What is the point? | 有什么意义 |
[25:38] | It’s not gonna change the fact that mom’s dead. | 这也不能改变妈妈死了的事实 |
[25:41] | Just fucking come with me! | 就陪我去吧 |
[25:48] | I need to go, okay? | 我需要去 好吗 |
[26:00] | Remember when we were kids | 记得我们小时候 |
[26:02] | and you were scared? | 你害怕时吗 |
[26:04] | You were having one of your episodes. | 你发作的时候 |
[26:08] | And I would tell you to squeeze my hand. | 我会叫你捏我的手 |
[26:11] | And as long as you could feel my hand, | 只要你能摸到我的手 |
[26:12] | you knew I was there | 你就知道我还在 |
[26:14] | and it was okay and everything was real. | 所以你没事 一切都是真的 |
[26:22] | Well now I need you to help me. | 现在我需要你帮我 |
[26:27] | Make me feel like everything is okay. | 让我觉得一切都还好 |
[26:34] | You’re not gonna find any answers | 你是不会在一个老保险箱里 |
[26:36] | in the old safe deposit box. | 找到什么答案的 |
[26:39] | Then it’ll be a short trip. | 那我们就能快去快回了 |
[26:47] | Condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[26:59] | He’s an Irish mobster out of Hell’s Kitchen | 他是个地狱厨房的爱尔兰黑帮分子 |
[27:02] | trying to recreate the glory days | 想重现当年的好时光 |
[27:03] | but online instead of the streets. | 但是是在网上 而非在街头 |
[27:06] | Operates what looks like a legitimate shipping website. | 运作了一个看似合法的运输网站 |
[27:13] | But shipping people, Mr. Maguire? | 但运的是人吗 麦奎尔先生 |
[27:16] | More like disappearing people. | 不如说是让人消失 |
[27:18] | We pieced together his AlphaBay connections | 我们拼凑出了他的暗网黑市联络人 |
[27:21] | and ID’ed 17 career criminals he helped walk off the street, | 确认了17个他帮忙放走的职业罪犯 |
[27:26] | never to be seen again, | 从此再未出现 |
[27:27] | living happy lives under new names | 换了新名字 在世界各地 |
[27:30] | all over the world. | 幸福生活 |
[27:34] | Mr. Maguire, | 麦奎尔先生 |
[27:36] | you and I, we could help each other. | 你和我 我们可以互相帮助 |
[27:38] | You talk to me and maybe I could put in a good word. | 你跟我交待 我或许能帮你说句好话 |
[27:40] | You seem a kind lass | 你似乎是个好姑娘 |
[27:43] | and I’d love to help you help me, | 我也想帮你帮我 |
[27:45] | should I need the helping. | 如果我需要帮助的话 |
[27:48] | But I’m an innocent man, you see? | 但我是无辜的 |
[27:57] | Agent DiPierro, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 迪皮耶罗探员 抱歉打断 |
[28:00] | You should see this. | 你得来看看这个 |
[28:01] | Chaos and sadness in Tribeca tonight | 翠贝卡今晚发生惨剧 造成混乱 |
[28:03] | following the report of an apparent suicide jumper. | 据报是发生了自杀跳楼事件 |
[28:06] | You met with him today, didn’t you? | 你今天还见过他 是吧 |
[28:09] | Did he seem upset or worried or… | 他看上去难过或担忧吗 |
[28:12] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[28:14] | They haven’t publicly released the name, | 名字尚未公开 |
[28:16] | but it’s Agent Horton from the Santiago case. | 但是负责圣地亚戈案的霍顿探员 |
[28:19] | A spokesperson for the New York Fire Department | 纽约消防局的一名发言人称 |
[28:21] | confirmed that a middle-aged man died on impact. | 这名中年男子已死于撞击 |
[28:24] | He jumped from an eighth floor apartment window | 他今晚5点刚过不久 |
[28:27] | shortly after 5:00 o’clock this evening. | 从八楼的公寓窗口跳下 |
[28:29] | At this time that’s as much information | 目前 他们只肯公布 |
[28:31] | as they’re willing to release. | 这些信息 |
[28:32] | However, I’m told that | 但我被告知 |
[28:33] | the deceased identity has been confirmed and that the NYFD has notif– | 死者身份已确认 纽约警局已告知… |
[28:41] | It’s gone. | 没有了 |
[28:44] | What? | 什么 |
[28:45] | The safe deposit box. It’s gone. | 保险箱没有了 |
[28:48] | Payment lapsed two years ago. | 已有两年未付款了 |
[28:50] | We tried contacting the account owner– | 我们也联系过账户持有者 |
[28:52] | your mother– but never heard back. | 您母亲 但没得到回复 |
[28:55] | It’s policy to dispose of the contents | 按照规章 我们只得在 |
[28:57] | after a 120 day grace period. | 120天宽限期后处理掉箱内物品 |
[29:01] | You threw away my mom’s shit? | 你们丢掉了我妈妈的东西 |
[29:04] | It’s policy. | 这是规章 |
[29:10] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你们什么毛病 |
[29:17] | I’ll, uh… | 我… |
[29:20] | give you a few minutes. | 让您静静吧 |
[29:31] | This is ridiculous. Let’s go. | 这太荒唐了 我们走吧 |
[29:34] | We still have to pick up her fucking ashes. | 我们还得去取她的骨灰呢 |
[30:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:06] | Didn’t even know what was in there. | 你都不知道那里面有什么 |
[30:10] | Don’t you get it, Elliot? | 你还不懂吗 艾略特 |
[30:12] | It’s not about the fucking box. | 重点不是那盒子 |
[30:13] | It’s about the fact that you don’t give a shit. | 而是你根本不在乎 |
[30:16] | About mom? | 在乎妈妈吗 |
[30:17] | Fucking sue me for not giving a shit about her | 就凭她对我们干的那些事 |
[30:19] | – after what she did to us. – Not mom. | -我不在乎她怎么了 -不是妈妈 |
[30:21] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[30:29] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[30:32] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[30:40] | I mean, how do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[30:43] | How do you just move on like that? | 怎么能就那么翻篇了 |
[30:52] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[31:05] | – What are you doing? – Open it. | -你干什么 -打开它 |
[31:19] | You recognize that tape? | 认得那盘磁带吗 |
[31:23] | How did mom get this? | 妈妈怎么拿到这个的 |
[31:26] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[31:29] | This wasn’t for her. | 这不是给她录的 |
[31:34] | Maybe she wished it were. | 或许她希望是给她的 |
[31:37] | Why would she even listen to it? | 她为什么要听啊 |
[31:41] | She was lonely. | 她很孤单 |
[31:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:55] | I’m gonna listen to it. | 我要听听 |
[31:57] | And you’re gonna listen with me. | 你要跟我一起听 |
[32:04] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[32:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:49] | Is it recording? | 开始录了吗 |
[32:51] | Okay. We’re live. | 好 开始了 |
[32:52] | – You ready, Angela? – Okay. Ready. | -准备好了吗 安吉拉 -好了 |
[32:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:56] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[32:58] | Good morning, Washington Township. | 早上好 华盛顿镇 |
[33:00] | We are your hosts Elliot Alderson– | 我们是主持人 艾略特·奥德森 |
[33:02] | Darlene Alderson– And Angela Moss. | 还有达琳·奥德森和安吉拉·摩斯 |
[33:05] | And we’re here to say–ready? | 我们想说 准备好了吗 |
[33:07] | Happy Mother’s Day, Mrs. Moss! | 母亲节快乐 摩斯太太 |
[33:10] | Happy Mother’s Day, Mom. I love you. | 母亲节快乐 妈妈 我爱你 |
[33:13] | We love you, too. | 我们也爱你 |
[33:32] | You’re a little unbalanced. | 你有点不平衡 |
[33:39] | The tree. | 圣诞树 |
[33:49] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[33:51] | To the left. | 往左歪了 |
[33:56] | Happy Holidays, Phillip. | 节日快乐 菲利普 |
[33:59] | I was pleased you reached out, | 我很高兴你联系了我 |
[34:00] | having been so quiet these past few months. | 这几个月来你一直那么沉默 |
[34:05] | Is that why you’re here? | 你是为此而来吗 |
[34:08] | – To make an attempt at– – Look. | -想要… -听着 |
[34:11] | It would be a waste of both our times | 猜测我为什么来 |
[34:12] | to speculate on why I’m here. | 是浪费我们两人的时间 |
[34:15] | The truth is simple. | 事实很简单 |
[34:16] | Let’s give that a shot. | 我们直说好了 |
[34:20] | I’m resigning | 我要辞职了 |
[34:22] | as CEO of E Corp by the end of year. | 我年底将辞去E公司执行总裁一职 |
[34:34] | Which means, of course, I’ll be parting ways | 所以 我也将跟 |
[34:36] | with the Deus Group as well. | 主神集团分道扬镳 |
[34:41] | Well, that is obviously unacceptable. | 这当然是不可接受的 |
[34:45] | Your tenure at E Corp will be over soon enough, | 你在E公司的任职很快将结束 |
[34:47] | but you will simply have to wait. | 但你得慢慢等 |
[34:49] | Nothing can rock the boat now | 我的项目还没开始运输 |
[34:51] | as my project has not yet shipped. | 所以现在不能掀起风浪 |
[34:53] | Yes, yes, I understand, but here’s the thing. | 是啊 我理解 但问题是 |
[34:57] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[35:14] | Do not forget your loyalty. | 别忘记你的忠诚 |
[35:25] | My loyalty has been unquestionable. | 我的忠诚一向不容置疑 |
[35:34] | You’ve taken nearly everything from me. | 你几乎夺走了我的一切 |
[35:37] | I’d like to leave with what little I have left. | 我想带着我仅剩的东西离开 |
[35:40] | You know that in order for me to replace you as CEO, | 你清楚如果我想找人替代你 |
[35:44] | the Deus Group members must all agree on your successor. | 主神集团必须一致认可你的继任者 |
[35:49] | In person. | 而且是亲自首肯 |
[35:52] | Well, perhaps a New Year’s celebration | 或许新年庆祝 |
[35:55] | will befit this fresh start, hmm? | 对于这个新开始正合适 |
[35:58] | Your request is absurd. | 你的要求太荒谬了 |
[36:00] | You know we can’t organize a meeting within the next week. | 你清楚我们不能在下周之内组织一次会议 |
[36:03] | And yet I have faith you’ll find a way. | 但我相信 你会有办法的 |
[36:09] | That is not how this fucking game is played! | 这游戏不是这么玩的 |
[36:15] | Game? | 游戏 |
[36:17] | Game, that word. | 游戏 这个词 |
[36:20] | There’s our problem. | 这就是我们的问题 |
[36:23] | There’s an end point. | 有个终点 |
[36:25] | There must be, eventually. | 最终 肯定会有的 |
[36:28] | And I’ve reached mine. | 我已经走到了终点 |
[36:32] | Since the game is what you care about, | 既然你只在乎游戏 |
[36:34] | you should be happy. | 你该开心 |
[36:36] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[37:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:17] | I played my hand. | 我出手了 |
[37:21] | And? | 怎么样 |
[37:23] | And now we wait. | 现在我们等着 |
[37:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:32] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[37:36] | I’m not doing this for you. | 我不是为了你 |
[37:42] | You ready? I’ve got Mom’s ashes. | 准备好了吗 我拿到妈妈的骨灰了 |
[37:47] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[37:50] | No one. | 没谁 |
[37:56] | I saw your phone earlier when you were here. | 之前我们在这儿时我看到你的手机了 |
[38:00] | And on the train platform. | 还有在车站时 |
[38:12] | Why are you hacking Susan Jacobs’s Ecoin wallet? | 你为什么要黑苏珊·雅各布斯的电子硬币钱包 |
[38:19] | Why do you care? | 你在乎呢 |
[38:21] | Because I do. | 我就是在乎 |
[38:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:32] | I knew her. | 我认识她 |
[38:50] | The last transaction in her Ecoin wallet. | 她电子硬币钱包的最后一次消费 |
[38:55] | At the animal shelter? | 动物收容所的那次 |
[39:06] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[39:12] | That wasn’t her. | 那不是她 |
[39:16] | It was me. | 是我 |
[39:24] | It was you… | 是你… |
[39:27] | who broke into her house. | 闯进了她家 |
[39:31] | You were in jail. | 你当时在监狱 |
[39:33] | Fsociety needed a new base. | 去社会需要个新基地 |
[39:38] | But she caught you. | 但她逮到了你 |
[39:43] | She was supposed to be out of town. | 她本该出城的 |
[39:53] | Darlene… | 达琳 |
[39:57] | what did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[40:02] | What, you want me to say it? | 你是想要我说出来吗 |
[40:07] | Jesus fucking Christ! | 老天爷啊 |
[40:13] | I knew you wouldn’t get it. | 我就知道你不会理解的 |
[40:18] | Then why did you tell me? | 那你为什么告诉我 |
[40:21] | I guess I had to know. | 我就是想知道 |
[40:25] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[40:28] | That we’d still be okay. | 你能接受 |
[40:32] | Even if you knew what I did. | 我做的事 |
[41:00] | I read what she did. | 我知道她做了什么 |
[41:04] | The Washington Township case. | 华盛顿镇的案子 |
[41:21] | I need everything you have on Susan Jacobs. | 我需要你掌握的苏珊·雅各布斯的一切 |
[41:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:32] | Susan Jacobs was also working for the Dark Army. | 苏珊·雅各布斯在为黑暗军团做事 |
[41:48] | And what does that have to do with you? | 那跟你有什么关系 |
[41:52] | I’m going after whiterose. | 我要对付白玫瑰 |
[42:00] | You know that’s suicide, right? | 你知道那是自杀吧 |
[42:07] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[42:09] | And you’re gonna do it anyway? | 你还是要那么做吗 |
[42:16] | Why not give up? | 为什么不放弃 |
[42:18] | Can’t. | 做不到 |
[42:20] | She’ll find me. | 她会找到我的 |
[42:27] | Us. | 是我们 |
[42:29] | She’ll find us both. That’s why you’re doing this. | 她会找到我们俩 所以你才这么做 |
[42:37] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[42:39] | No. | 不 |
[42:41] | This is exactly why I didn’t tell you in the first place. | 这就是为什么我没告诉你 |
[42:44] | I’m not giving you a choice. | 我没给你选择 |
[42:46] | Besides, you need me. | 而且你需要我 |
[42:48] | Face it, every hack you’ve ever pulled off | 承认吧 你做到的每一次入侵 |
[42:51] | is because Fsociety helped you, | 都是因为有去社会的帮助 |
[42:53] | and right now we’re all that’s left, | 现在 去社会只剩我们了 |
[42:56] | okay? If this is the biggest thing you’re ever gonna do, | 如果这是你要做的最大的一次入侵 |
[43:00] | then we’re doing it together. | 那我们要一起做 |
[43:04] | Give me your phone. | 手机给我 |
[43:15] | I rigged Signal’s API to beam GPS coords | 我会修改应用软件 让它发射坐标信息 |
[43:18] | so we can share locations. | 这样我们就可以共享位置 |
[43:20] | That way if you’re ever worried about me, | 如果你什么时候担心我 |
[43:22] | you’ll know where I am. | 也能知道我的位置 |
[43:24] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[43:26] | Okay, I’m in whether you like it or not. | 不管你想不想 我都加入了 |
[43:32] | I honestly wasn’t expecting you to say whiterose. | 我真没想到你会说是白玫瑰 |
[43:35] | I mean, I knew you were up to something, | 我知道你在搞什么事 |
[43:36] | but you were acting like such a total sketchball, | 但你那么神经兮兮的 |
[43:39] | I figured it had to do with Vera. | 我以为是因为维拉 |
[43:45] | Vera? | 维拉 |
[43:47] | What are you talking–what does he have to do with anything? | 你说什么呢 他跟这一切有什么关系 |
[43:49] | Well, that’s what I was wondering. | 我也在想这个 |
[43:51] | I mean, he freaked me the fuck out | 他几个月前突然 |
[43:52] | when he showed up at your building a couple months ago, but | 出现在你家前时吓了我一跳 |
[43:56] | when I told you, you just blew it off like it was no big deal. | 但我跟你说时 你似乎没当回事 |
[44:08] | I don’t need to worry about him, do I? | 我不需要担心他吧 |
[44:18] | No. | 不需要 |
[44:20] | You should get going. | 你走吧 |
[44:23] | Pull everything you have on Susan. | 去调出苏珊的一切 |
[44:31] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[44:35] | I’ll be right there. | 我就去 |
[44:39] | Elliot, thanks… | 艾略特 谢谢你 |
[44:44] | For today. | 今天迁就我 |
[44:55] | I don’t know what Darlene is talking– | 我不知道达琳在说什么 |
[44:57] | Price made his move. | 普莱斯已出手了 |
[44:58] | We might actually have a shot at whiterose. | 我们可能真有机会对付白玫瑰 |
[45:00] | But none of that matters ’cause I can’t fucking trust you! | 但那些都不重要 因为我根本不能信任你 |
[45:03] | Listen to me. I don’t know anything about Vera. | 听我说 我真不知道维拉的事 |
[45:05] | You heard what she said. | 你听到她说什么了 |
[45:07] | She told one of us, and it wasn’t me. | 她跟我们中一个说了 可不是我 |
[45:09] | There’s no reason for me to keep that from you. | 我根本没道理对你隐瞒这事 |
[45:11] | Fuck it! | 去你的 |
[45:12] | You wanna go back to not talking to each other? | 你想回到我们互不理睬的状态吗 |
[45:14] | Locking each other out? Fighting for control? | 彼此屏蔽 争夺控制权 |
[45:16] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[45:18] | I am telling you the truth. | 我说的是真话 |
[45:20] | I am not the one Darlene talked to. | 这事达琳告诉的不是我 |
[45:33] | If it wasn’t you, | 如果不是你 |
[45:35] | and it wasn’t me… | 也不是我 |
[45:39] | Who was it? | 那是谁 |
[46:28] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我一直在到处找你 |
[46:34] | You shouldn’t be sitting there. That’s not your seat. | 你不该坐在那里 那不是你的座位 |
[46:38] | – Why? I thought– – They’re not ready yet. | -为什么 我以为… -他们还没准备好 |
[46:41] | – We need to wait. – For what? | -我们得等 -等什么 |
[46:44] | For him. | 等他 |
[46:47] | You mean Mr. Robot? | 机器人先生吗 |
[46:49] | No. | 不是 |
[46:51] | Elliot? | 艾略特 |
[46:52] | No. | 不是 |
[46:55] | The other one. | 是另一个 |