时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Everything we did was what they wanted. | 我们做的一切都是他们想要我们做的 |
[00:09] | I’m a prisoner, just like before. | 我是个囚徒 跟之前一样 |
[00:11] | I’m going after whiterose. | 我要对付白玫瑰 |
[00:13] | I’m in. Give me your phone. | 我加入 手机给我 |
[00:15] | I rigged Signal’s API so we could share locations. | 我会修改应用软件 这样我们就可以共享位置 |
[00:17] | You fucked me! | 你坑了我 |
[00:19] | I lost everything because of you. | 因为你 我失去了一切 |
[00:20] | My son’s taken to Denmark, and my wife’s dead! | 我儿子被人带回了丹麦 我妻子死了 |
[00:23] | The Dark Army are just hackers. | 黑客军团都是些黑客 |
[00:25] | He turned the gun on himself. | 他自杀了 |
[00:27] | He erased his history. | 抹去了自己的历史 |
[00:28] | You work for the Dark Army now. | 你现在为黑暗军团工作了 |
[00:30] | My whole life is ruined because of you. | 我的人生都被你毁了 |
[00:33] | Olivia Cortez, | 奥利维亚·科泰兹 |
[00:34] | she’s the Deus Group’s only U.S. Account manager | 她是主神集团唯一的美国客户经理 |
[00:36] | She’s our way in. | 她是我们的入口 |
[00:37] | You wanted to work with me, this is the way it is. | 你想跟我共事 就得这样 |
[00:40] | If there’s a problem, don’t be here when I get back. | 如果你有不满 那就在我回来前离开 |
[00:42] | I’m resigning as CEO of E Corp. | 我要辞去E公司执行总裁一职 |
[00:45] | Call Mr. Wellick and offer him the CEO position. | 给威利克先生打电话 让他做首席执行官 |
[00:48] | That van’s been following us since we got off the subway. | 我们离开地铁后 那辆货车就一直在跟踪我们 |
[00:53] | Elliot, we’re on the inside. It’s time to take them down. | 艾略特 我们打进去了 该扳倒他们了 |
[01:00] | Elliot, I’ve come with the news we’ve been waiting for. | 艾略特 我带来了我们一直在等的消息 |
[01:03] | They want to make me CEO of E Corp. | 他们让我做E公司的首席执行官 |
[01:07] | Are you hearing me? | 你听到了吗 |
[01:08] | The offer came directly from Whiterose. | 这是白玫瑰直接下的命令 |
[01:10] | What’s this– what a you doing? | 怎么…你干什么 |
[01:13] | This is exactly what we’ve been waiting for. | 这就是我们一直在等的 |
[01:16] | We’re on the inside. It’s time to take them down! | 我们打进去了 该扳倒他们了 |
[01:23] | I’m sorry, I’ve been under a lot of stress. | 对不起 我这段时间压力很大 |
[01:27] | I didn’t mean to snap. | 我没想发火的 |
[01:28] | No, uh, I get it. | 没事 我理解 |
[01:32] | Okay, uh, here, have a seat. | 好吧 来 坐下 |
[01:35] | You want–you want water or something? | 要喝水什么的吗 |
[01:38] | Let me get you a glass. | 我给你倒一杯 |
[01:43] | There you go. | 给 |
[01:46] | I’m gonna boot up my computer. | 我来开电脑 |
[01:47] | It’ll just take a minute. | 一下就好 |
[01:50] | Fuck. | 操 |
[01:51] | I forgot the install this morning. | 我忘记今早的安装了 |
[01:53] | Looks like it failed. I wonder why. | 看来是失败了 不知怎么回事 |
[01:59] | Logs say “Out of disk space.” | 日志说”硬盘空间不足” |
[02:02] | Just give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[02:05] | I need to adjust the swap partitions. | 我得调整一下分区 |
[02:10] | That should fix it. | 这样应该就可以了 |
[02:13] | “Boot device not found.” | “未找到启动设备” |
[02:15] | Shit, now my terminal’s frozen. | 靠 我的终端又卡住了 |
[02:19] | Hard drive might be shot. | 硬盘可能损毁了 |
[02:22] | You know what, I’m gonna– | 你猜怎么 我要… |
[02:53] | – Fuck. – Get in, check the logs. | -操 -上车 看看日志 |
[02:56] | If the recording wasn’t send back to Dark Army, | 如果录音还没被发给黑暗军团 |
[02:58] | wipe everything, | 就抹去一切 |
[02:59] | make sure they can’t track the van. | 确保他们无法追踪这辆车 |
[03:02] | What about him? | 那他怎么办 |
[03:07] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[03:19] | 念念 西查 等一个云朗风清 | |
[03:38] | To be clear, I am not calling you | 先说清楚 我打电话给你 |
[03:41] | because we are good. | 不是因为我们和好了 |
[03:44] | I am calling | 我打给你 |
[03:45] | because I got into Olivia’s Cyprus National Bank Account. | 是因为我进入了奥利维的亚塞浦路斯国家银行账号 |
[03:49] | Unfortunately, her access isn’t good enough. | 不幸的是 她的权限不够 |
[03:52] | I can see all the Deus account numbers, | 我看得到所有主神集团的账号 |
[03:54] | but she’s not authorized to transfer anything. | 但她无权转移任何东西 |
[03:57] | I got lateral access inside the bank’s system | 我走侧门进入了银行的系统 |
[04:00] | but hit a wall. | 但碰壁了 |
[04:01] | All their authentication goes through a proxy, | 他们所有的身份验证都通过一个代理 |
[04:04] | and everything else on their domain is read-only, | 他们域名上的其他一切都是”只读” |
[04:07] | which means we are gonna have to break into Virtual Realty | 所以 我们得闯进虚拟地产 |
[04:11] | and get on their servers. | 登录他们的服务器 |
[04:13] | Since the Deus Group meeting is tomorrow, | 鉴于主神集团会议就在明天 |
[04:15] | I’m scouting the place now. | 我现在正在踩点 |
[04:17] | Security is lax with Christmas, | 因为圣诞节 安保很松懈 |
[04:19] | so we need to do it ASAP. | 所以我们得尽快行动 |
[04:23] | Also, | 还有 |
[04:24] | can’t help but wonder | 我很想知道 |
[04:26] | why exactly the fuck you are not answering my calls. | 你为什么不回我电话 |
[04:31] | We were supposed to meet at Allsafe, | 说好在众安见面的 |
[04:33] | or did you forget again? | 还是你又忘了 |
[04:36] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[04:39] | Okay, you know what? | 告诉你 |
[04:41] | I’m coming to your apartment, | 我现在就去你家 |
[04:43] | and when I get there, | 我到的时候 |
[04:44] | I expect you to have heard this message | 你最好已经听到这条语音 |
[04:46] | and already be prepping for Virtual Realty. | 在为虚拟地产做准备了 |
[04:49] | Oh, and when you do get this voicemail, | 如果你听到这条语音了 |
[04:52] | keep this in mind: fuck you! | 给我记住了 去你妈的 |
[04:55] | You are a fucking selfish dickhead of an asshole | 你是一个自私的傻蛋混球 |
[04:58] | who is the shittiest brother on Earth! | 地球上最垃圾的哥哥 |
[05:02] | I don’t wanna say I hate you, but I hate you. | 我不想说我恨你 但我恨你 |
[05:05] | I hate you so fucking much. | 我恨你恨得要死 |
[05:08] | If I show up at your apartment | 如果我到你家 |
[05:10] | and you’re hanging from the goddamn ceiling by a rope, that’s cool. | 发现你吊死在天花板上 我也不在乎 |
[05:13] | In fact, that would be my preference. | 事实上 我更希望如此 |
[05:16] | So in sum, fuck off and die! | 总之 滚你妈的去死吧 |
[05:21] | To continue your recording, press two. | 继续留言 按2 |
[05:24] | To delete your recording, press three. | 删除留言 按3 |
[05:31] | Please re-record your message at the tone. | 听到信号音后请重新留言 |
[05:36] | Hey Elliot, | 艾略特 |
[05:38] | it’s me. | 是我 |
[07:14] | Elliot? | 艾略特 |
[08:04] | Okay, it looks like the logs were never sent. | 看来日志没发出去 |
[08:07] | So all we gotta do is get rid of the body and the van, | 所以我们只需要处理好尸体和货车 |
[08:10] | and we’re good to go, okay? | 就没问题了 |
[08:23] | I’m gonna go pick us up a couple of snow shovels. | 我去买几把雪铲 |
[08:25] | We’re not here for shovels. | 我们不是来买雪铲的 |
[08:27] | What are we here for? | 那我们来这干嘛 |
[08:30] | Go inside, pay for the gas, and grab a lighter. | 进去 把油钱付了 买一个打火机 |
[08:41] | Internet’s down. | 断网了 |
[08:42] | No Ecoin. | 没法用电子硬币 |
[08:47] | $19.86. | 19元86分 |
[08:52] | Do I know you? | 我是不是在哪见过你 |
[08:57] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[09:01] | You look awfully familiar. | 你实在是太眼熟了 |
[09:04] | Yeah, sorry, we’re kind of in a hurry. | 抱歉 我们有点急 |
[09:08] | You sure we haven’t met before? | 你确定我之前没见过你吗 |
[09:11] | Yeah, you must have me mistaken for someone else. | 确定 你肯定是把我当成别人了 |
[09:13] | You an actor? | 你是演员吗 |
[09:14] | Can you just ring him up? | 你能不能赶紧结账 |
[09:16] | Wait, were you on “Big Brother”? | 等等 你是不是上过真人秀《老大哥》 |
[09:20] | Yeah, that must be it. | 上过 你肯定就是在那儿见过我 |
[09:23] | I knew it. I never forget a face. | 我就知道 我记人脸过目不忘 |
[09:26] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[09:27] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[09:41] | Where’d you move the van to? | 你把货车挪去哪儿了 |
[09:44] | I didn’t move the van. | 我没动货车 |
[10:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:16] | Thief! | 小偷 |
[10:18] | – Thief, I’ve called the police. – Shit. | -小偷 我报警了 -该死 |
[10:21] | – Dude, you’re straight up trying to steal my car. – It’s cool, man. | -哥们 你想偷我的车 -没事的 |
[10:22] | It’s cool. You don’t need to call the cops, okay? | 没事的 你不用报警 好吗 |
[10:25] | – I’m walking away. – No– hold on. | -我这就走 -不 等等 |
[10:27] | You trying to steal my car and walk away. | 你要偷我的车 还想一走了之 |
[10:30] | What’s up? | 你想怎样 |
[10:31] | Dude, do you really want to deal with | 哥们 你真想应付 |
[10:33] | the hassle of calling the cops? | 报警之后的麻烦吗 |
[10:34] | It’s just gonna end in an all-nighter for you at the station, | 你要在警察局耗上一整晚 |
[10:37] | followed by a shit ton of paperwork. | 填一堆材料 |
[10:39] | Besides, nothing– nothing happened. | 再说 什么都没发生 |
[10:42] | You busted me, I’m walking away. | 你抓我个正着 我这就离开 |
[10:44] | No harm, no foul. | 你没损失 我就不算犯错 |
[10:45] | Yeah, but I got questions that need answering. | 是啊 但我有需要你回答的问题 |
[10:50] | First, have you seen my keys? | 第一 你看见我的车钥匙了吗 |
[10:56] | No. | 没有 |
[10:59] | That was my only question. | 我就这么一个问题 |
[11:02] | Can I please go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[11:03] | Oh, wait, I got another question. | 等等 我还有个问题 |
[11:06] | Can you start my car? | 你能发动我的车吗 |
[11:10] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[11:12] | Yeah, I usually use my keys, and I can’t seem to find them. | 对 我一般用钥匙 但我现在找不到了 |
[11:15] | Okay, you’re not really planning on driving like this, are you? | 好 你不会真要在这个状态下开车吧 |
[11:18] | Well, I gotta get home. | 我得回家 |
[11:21] | Dude, you are drunk as shit. | 哥们 你醉得一塌糊涂 |
[11:23] | Can’t you just call a cab or something? | 你就不能打个车之类的吗 |
[11:26] | No, cabs don’t go where I’m headed. | 不 我想去的地方出租车不去 |
[11:29] | Where is that, the North Pole? | 你要去哪儿 北极吗 |
[11:31] | No. | 不 |
[11:33] | It’s Upstate. Foxrock. | 在州北 狐岩 |
[11:42] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[11:43] | Tobias. | 托拜厄斯 |
[11:45] | Hi, Tobias. | 你好 托拜厄斯 |
[11:46] | I’m Darlene. We’re friends, right? | 我是达琳 我们是朋友了 对吧 |
[11:51] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 可以啊 |
[11:53] | Great. | 太好了 |
[11:55] | So here’s an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[11:56] | I’ll drive you home | 我开车送你回家 |
[11:58] | if I can borrow your car afterwards for a quick errand. | 只要你肯事后借我车去办件急事 |
[12:04] | You drive a hard bargain, Dolly. | 你挺会谈判 达莉 |
[12:06] | Darlene. | 是达琳 |
[12:07] | Exactly. Let’s ride! | 没错 上车吧 |
[12:14] | Oh, guys, I understand, | 二位 我懂 |
[12:16] | but like I said, Internet’s down. | 但我说了 网断了 |
[12:19] | Phone’s hooked to the Internet, | 电话和网是连在一起的 |
[12:20] | so that means phone is down too. | 所以电话也用不了 |
[12:23] | We’re kind of in the middle of nowhere here. | 我们这里前不着村后不着店 |
[12:25] | None of our phones have service. | 我们的手机都没有信号 |
[12:27] | There’s gotta be someplace nearby with cell reception. | 附近肯定有能收到信号的地方 |
[12:30] | – Sure, back in town. – What town? | -有 镇上能 -什么镇 |
[12:33] | Pike’s Hollow. | 空山尖 |
[12:35] | How do we get there? | 我们怎么过去 |
[12:36] | It’s too far to walk unless you take the shortcut. | 走着去太远了 除非你走小路 |
[12:40] | But my husband’s coming to pick me up in a bit, | 但我丈夫马上就要来接我了 |
[12:44] | if you want a ride. | 你们可以搭他的车 |
[12:45] | Where’s the shortcut? | 小路在哪 |
[12:51] | Got it! | 我知道了 |
[12:53] | Tyrell Wellick, right? | 你是提利尔·威利克吧 |
[12:55] | That’s how I know you. | 我就是这么认识你的 |
[12:58] | But I never knew you were on “Big Brother.” | 但我不知道你还上过《老大哥》 |
[13:01] | Holy smokes! | 老天爷啊 |
[13:03] | I cannot believe you are in my store. | 真不敢相信你竟然在我店里 |
[13:08] | Can I get a selfie? | 可以一起拍张自拍吗 |
[13:09] | No, I’m not him. You have me confused, okay? | 不 我不是他 你认错人了 好吗 |
[13:11] | The shortcut, how do we get there? | 那条小路怎么走 |
[13:13] | Are you sure you’re not Tyrell Wellick? | 你确定你不是提利尔·威利克吗 |
[13:15] | E Corp fella. | E公司的那个 |
[13:17] | You are the spitting image of him. | 你简直是他的翻版 |
[13:19] | Yes, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[13:22] | That’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[13:25] | Sure like to meet him one day. | 我可真希望哪天能见到他 |
[13:28] | Seems like a nice guy. | 他看上去人不错 |
[13:30] | Jesus fucking Christ, woman! | 天啊 女人 |
[13:32] | Where is the shortcut? How the fuck do we get to town? | 这条小路在哪 我们怎么去镇上 |
[13:39] | Aren’t you friggin’ rude? | 你可真粗鲁 |
[13:46] | Directly across the street, | 街对面 |
[13:48] | you’ll see an opening to a trail, | 有个路口能上一条小路 |
[13:49] | and that will take you through the woods for a stretch, | 小路穿过一小片林子 |
[13:52] | but be sure you veer left at the creek. | 但你们走到小溪处一定要左转 |
[13:55] | You’ll find yourself in Pike’s Hollow in 30 minutes or so. | 大概走30分钟左右就能到达空山尖镇 |
[14:02] | Fucking finally. | 可算 |
[14:04] | Wouldn’t hurt you to learn some manners on the walk. | 路上学学礼貌也好 |
[14:11] | 跟你一样 要我拉你的头发吗 | |
[16:18] | This is the right trail, right? | 是这条路吧 |
[16:20] | The one across from the gas station. | 加油站对面的 |
[16:23] | There was only one. | 只有这一条 |
[16:26] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -嗯 |
[16:36] | So quiet out here. | 这里好安静 |
[16:44] | Have you ever considered leaving? | 你考虑过一走了之吗 |
[16:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:51] | Just walking off, disappearing, | 就是离开 消失 |
[16:55] | leaving the life you’re living behind you, | 把你现在的生活抛在身后 |
[16:57] | all the bullshit, the stress, the pain, | 一切破事 压力 痛苦 |
[17:00] | everything? | 一切 |
[17:01] | You know, maybe start over | 或许重新来过 |
[17:04] | where no one knows you and reinvent yourself | 去没人认识你的地方重塑自己 |
[17:06] | and forget about all the mistakes you made in this life. | 忘记你在这段人生里犯的一切错误 |
[17:10] | Find some peace. | 找到安宁 |
[17:13] | Some rest. | 放松 |
[17:16] | I think about that. | 我会想这个 |
[17:19] | Don’t you? | 你不吗 |
[17:22] | No. | 不 |
[17:29] | Any sign of the creek? | 看见小溪了吗 |
[17:31] | Well, maybe it’s still up ahead. | 或许还要走会儿 |
[17:37] | We’ve been walking for a while. | 我们走了好一阵了 |
[17:39] | We shoulda come across it by now. | 我们该走到了 |
[17:41] | How do you know if we should have come across it by now? | 你怎么知道该走到了 |
[17:43] | Because we’ve been walking for fucking hours. | 因为我们都走好几个小时了 |
[17:45] | – That’s how. – Don’t get mad at me. | -就因为这个 -别气我 |
[17:47] | I don’t know where the goddamn creek is. | 我怎么知道小溪在哪 |
[17:49] | You were the one who took off this way. | 是你走了这边的 |
[17:51] | Unbelievable–you’re blaming me that we’re lost? | 难以置信 你把迷路怪在我身上 |
[17:53] | I blame you that we’re even here. | 我怪你害我们陷入这种境地 |
[17:56] | – You said he was dead. – He was. | -你说他死了 -他是死了 |
[17:58] | Well, then how did he drive the van? | 那他怎么把货车开走的 |
[17:59] | I don’t fucking know! | 我不知道 |
[18:01] | All right, all right. | 好了 |
[18:03] | Let’s all calm down. | 冷静点 |
[18:05] | Take it easy. | 放松 |
[18:16] | What was that? A dog? | 那是什么 狗吗 |
[18:23] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[18:25] | We’re in the middle of the woods. | 我们在林子里呢 |
[18:26] | Could be anything. | 什么都有可能 |
[18:27] | Maybe a coyote. | 可能是郊狼 |
[18:29] | Or a wolf. | 或是狼 |
[18:31] | That. | 那个 |
[18:37] | You hear it? | 听到了吗 |
[18:39] | Let’s just keep going. Maybe the creek is up ahead. | 继续走吧 或许小溪就在前面 |
[18:53] | She knew my face. | 她认得我的脸 |
[18:57] | What? | 什么 |
[18:59] | The cashier. | 那个收银员 |
[19:01] | She knew my face. | 她认出了我 |
[19:03] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[19:06] | That means she can ID me. | 所以她能指认我 |
[19:12] | You search, you find, all is well. | 你寻找 你找到 那就没事 |
[19:17] | But what if you search and you don’t find? | 但如果你寻找 但找不到呢 |
[19:20] | How long do you look? | 你要找多久 |
[19:24] | Eventually, you’ve gotta give up, right? | 最终 你总得放弃 是吧 |
[19:27] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[19:29] | That thing you were searching for, what becomes of it? | 你寻找的那样东西 它会如何 |
[19:33] | How could you ever know? | 你怎么能知道 |
[19:50] | Big night tonight? | 今晚挺忙吗 |
[19:56] | No. I’m not the real Santa. | 不 我不是真圣诞老人 |
[19:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:01] | Sometimes I wish I were. | 有时我希望我是 |
[20:07] | Sometimes I wish I were… | 有时我希望我是 |
[20:15] | Where’d you go there, Tobias? | 你想什么呢 托拜厄斯 |
[20:17] | Oh, just thinking. | 就是想 |
[20:21] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[20:23] | Good guy. | 好人啊 |
[20:26] | Fell on some tough times. | 遭遇了不顺 |
[20:29] | You know how sometimes the world just seems like | 有时这世界似乎在 |
[20:32] | it’s kicking you down and you can’t get up? | 打压你 你无法爬起来 |
[20:37] | Christ, do I ever. | 太了解了 |
[20:39] | That’s Jimmy. | 吉米就是这样 |
[20:41] | And you know how it is. | 你懂的 |
[20:44] | Soon you’re out in the cold winter night, | 很快 你就在一个寒冷冬夜外出 |
[20:47] | asking a lot of questions, | 思考很多问题 |
[20:50] | looking at the world, | 审视这世界 |
[20:52] | thinking about what it might be like without you in it. | 想象离了你的世界会是什么样 |
[21:20] | Do you have to do that? | 你非要那样吗 |
[21:24] | – It’s a Christmas song. – It’s annoying. | -这是首圣诞歌 -好烦人 |
[21:35] | I just got it. | 我知道了 |
[21:38] | Why you wear that hoodie. | 你为什么穿那件兜帽衫 |
[21:40] | I’ve never seen you in anything else. | 我从未见过你穿别的 |
[21:43] | Black hoodie, black jeans, black shoes, | 黑兜帽衫 黑牛仔裤 黑鞋 |
[21:46] | always the same. | 总是一样的 |
[21:48] | I’ve been wondering this whole time, | 我一直在想为什么 |
[21:50] | but now I finally get it. | 但我现在可算懂了 |
[21:52] | You don’t care. | 你不在乎 |
[21:56] | Sure, why not? | 好啊 你说是就是 |
[21:59] | Silk tie, | 丝绸领带 |
[22:01] | $6,000 suit. | 六千块的西装 |
[22:06] | I mean, it sounds pathetic to say aloud, but… | 大声说出来挺可悲的 |
[22:11] | I actually care. | 但我在乎 |
[22:15] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[22:17] | That’s why I’m a failure. | 所以我才失败了 |
[22:20] | My entire life, I’ve been an outsider, | 我这辈子都是个局外人 |
[22:24] | worried what other people think of me, | 担心其他人怎么想我 |
[22:27] | how I can make them happy, | 我要怎么哄他们开心 |
[22:30] | because I needed their approval and their acceptance. | 因为我需要他们的认可和接受 |
[22:36] | But you never cared. | 但你从不在乎 |
[22:39] | The first day we met, | 我们认识的第一天 |
[22:42] | there we were, Allsafe’s most important clients | 我们是众安最重要的客户 |
[22:45] | roaming through the office, | 在办公室里到处看 |
[22:47] | and you couldn’t care less. | 可你完全不在乎 |
[22:58] | We’re gonna die out here. | 我们要死在这里了 |
[23:00] | Maybe not tonight, but soon. | 或许今晚不会 但快了 |
[23:03] | The Dark Army soldier, | 那个黑暗军团的士兵 |
[23:06] | he’s likely reported back by now. | 他现在应该已经上报了 |
[23:09] | It’s only a matter of time before they find us. | 他们迟早会找到我们 |
[23:23] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[23:25] | If there’s traffic, we gotta be close to town. | 如果是车声 我们肯定靠近小镇了 |
[23:58] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[24:13] | So what’s with the getup | 这身行头是什么 |
[24:15] | Mall Santa? Salvation Army? | 商场圣诞老人 还是救世军 |
[24:19] | Sloan Kettering. | 斯隆-凯瑟琳 |
[24:22] | It’s a cancer center. | 癌症中心 |
[24:24] | I do it for the kids. | 给孩子们逗个乐 |
[24:27] | Dude, that’s dope. | 哥们 那不错啊 |
[24:30] | You’re definitely a better person than me. | 你这人绝对比我好多了 |
[24:36] | So what, the kids served spiked nog? | 怎么 孩子们给你们喝了掺了东西的蛋酒吗 |
[24:38] | No, me and some of the other volunteers, | 不 我和其他几个志愿者 |
[24:42] | we got a little tradition after visiting the hospital. | 我们离开医院后有个传统 |
[24:48] | What’s that? | 什么传统 |
[24:50] | We get drunk. | 我们去喝个大醉 |
[24:54] | Nice tradition, I guess. | 好传统 |
[24:56] | Yeah, you know the kids, | 是啊 那些孩子 |
[24:59] | they love when we drop by. | 他们特喜欢我们去 |
[25:02] | So many smiling faces. | 好多笑脸 |
[25:07] | This might be the last time I do it though. | 但这可能是我最后一次做了 |
[25:12] | You know, the thing that really gets you? | 特别让你难受的 |
[25:17] | Some of ’em are so small. | 是有些孩子好瘦小 |
[25:24] | It’s almost as if they were just born to die. | 就好像他们生来就注定要死 |
[25:31] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[25:35] | No wonder you’re plastered. | 难怪你喝得烂醉 |
[25:38] | How else do you get through that? | 不然还要怎么撑过来 |
[25:41] | Well, it was easier when my wife went with me, | 我妻子跟我一起去时要好受些 |
[25:46] | but… | 但 |
[25:49] | since the accident… | 她出了事故 |
[26:02] | What do you got there, Tobias? | 那是什么 托拜厄斯 |
[26:06] | I like to keep a nip or two on me during the holidays. | 假期时 我身上总带点 |
[26:10] | I’m not talking about the booze. | 我不是说酒 |
[26:13] | Oh, Percocet. | 扑热息痛 |
[26:22] | Sometimes the– the pain’s just too much. | 有时 疼痛太强烈了 |
[26:32] | Alexa, play “slow jams” playlist. | 亚莉克莎 播放慢歌列表 |
[26:34] | Playing “slow jams” playlist. | 播放慢歌列表 |
[26:37] | So this is my apartment. | 这就是我公寓 |
[26:44] | You know, when we were chatting, | 我们聊天时 |
[26:46] | I just imagined this super organized. | 我想象这里特井井有条 |
[26:51] | Well, I–I actually did clean up earlier. | 我刚刚还收拾了 |
[26:53] | No, I like it. | 不是 我喜欢 |
[26:59] | You want a drink? | 你想要杯喝的吗 |
[27:06] | I have one Tecate. | 我有一瓶啤酒 |
[27:09] | We can share. | 我们一起喝吧 |
[27:27] | So my apartment being organized | 我井井有条的公寓 |
[27:29] | was part of your fantasy in our chat? | 是我们聊天时 你幻想的一部分吗 |
[27:32] | Well, you know, just visualizing. | 就是想象一下 |
[27:39] | I guess that’s the thing about IRC. | 这就是网聊吧 |
[27:42] | Everyone gets to imagine exactly what they want. | 大家总想象自己想要的东西 |
[27:49] | Is that why you do it? | 所以你才网聊吗 |
[27:53] | I like how I can control everything. | 我喜欢能控制一切 |
[28:04] | I have this fantasy that I’m the only person from IRC | 我有个幻想 我是你唯一请回家的 |
[28:06] | you’ve ever invited over. | 网聊对象 |
[28:14] | You are. | 你是 |
[28:46] | Just– | 等等 |
[28:48] | let me just– | 我先… |
[28:52] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[28:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:29] | Stop fighting so hard. | 别那么拼命抵抗了 |
[29:37] | You’re gonna lose control faster that way. | 你那样会更快失控 |
[29:42] | Give into it. | 屈服 |
[29:45] | Give up control. | 放弃控制 |
[29:49] | Realize you’ll never be free. | 想明白 你永远无法解脱 |
[30:13] | -平安夜你为什么会在这里 -跟你一样 要我拉你的头发吗 我要拉你的头发 并把我的大屌塞进你身体里 我在好狠好深地操你 告诉我感觉多好 你在吗 快乐硬亨利806四小时前已退出聊天 | |
[30:41] | 妈妈: 你还过来吗 多米尼克 你让你老妈担心了 你还好吗 今晚平安夜很遗憾你没在 那明天见吧 亲亲抱抱 | |
[31:02] | Tobias? | 托拜厄斯 |
[31:05] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:10] | Hold on now. | 等等 |
[31:12] | Whose car is that? | 那是谁的车 |
[31:15] | That was gonna be my question. | 我还想问呢 |
[31:20] | That’s my car. | 那是我的车 |
[31:24] | Oh, I get it now. | 我知道了 |
[31:28] | Uh, you see, I didn’t drive today. | 我今天没开车 |
[31:32] | Kenny drove. | 肯尼开的 |
[31:34] | – He picked me up at– – Okay, Tobias. | -是他去接我… -好吧 托拜厄斯 |
[31:37] | If that is your car, whose car is this? | 如果那是你的车 这是谁的车 |
[31:42] | I have no clue. | 我不知道 |
[31:48] | Christmas, huh? | 圣诞节嘛 |
[31:54] | Good-bye, Tobias. | 再见 托拜厄斯 |
[31:57] | Good-bye is short and final. | 这简短的道别是诀别 |
[32:21] | Look, | 听着 |
[32:23] | I know it might not be my place, but… | 我知道这可能不关我事 |
[32:25] | I wanna help you. | 但我想帮你 |
[32:29] | You wanna help me? | 你想帮我 |
[32:31] | I don’t want you to hurt yourself. | 我不希望你伤害自己 |
[32:36] | Holy crow, what the heck are you talking about? | 我去 你说什么呢 |
[32:39] | What do you mean, you’re all sad and lonely | 什么啊 是你难过孤单地 |
[32:41] | going on about Jimmy, your suicidal “friend.” | 一直说你有自杀倾向的”朋友”吉米 |
[32:44] | Jimmy Stewart. | 吉米·斯图尔特 |
[32:46] | “It’s a Wonderful Life.” | 《生活多美好》里的 |
[32:48] | Christmas classic. | 经典圣诞电影 |
[32:49] | Tobias, you just told me good-bye is final. | 托拜厄斯 你刚跟我说道别是诀别 |
[32:52] | That is Steinbeck. | 那是斯坦贝克的话 |
[32:54] | He’s a national treasure. Read a book. | 国宝级作家 读读书吧 |
[32:57] | Okay, what about the pills? | 好吧 那你的药呢 |
[32:59] | Okay, you’re drunk as shit and you have a bottle of Percocet. | 你烂醉如泥 身上还有瓶扑热息痛 |
[33:02] | Explain that. | 那怎么回事 |
[33:05] | For my wife. | 给我妻子的 |
[33:06] | Your wife’s dead. | 你妻子死了 |
[33:10] | My wife is dead? | 我妻子死了吗 |
[33:13] | Wait–you said she had an accident. | 等等 是你说她出了事故 |
[33:18] | She threw her back out | 她扭伤了腰 |
[33:19] | when we were putting the Santa on the roof yesterday. | 我们昨天往房顶上放圣诞老人时弄的 |
[33:25] | She’s in brutal pain. | 她疼得要命 |
[33:27] | She can barely move. | 几乎动都动不了 |
[33:29] | Doc wrote a prescription– | 医生写了处方… |
[33:30] | Okay, you fucking scared me. | 好吧 你吓到我了 |
[33:36] | – Hey, Dolly. – Darlene. | -达莉 -是达琳 |
[33:39] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:41] | Yeah, I’m okay. Why wouldn’t I be? | 我当然没事 我怎么会有事 |
[33:45] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[33:49] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[33:53] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:02] | Have a great night. | 今晚愉快 |
[34:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:14] | I have lost absolutely everyone, | 我基本上失去了所有人 |
[34:17] | my boyfriend, my best friend, my parents. | 我的男友 我最好的朋友 我父母 |
[34:21] | The only one I have left is my brother, | 我现在只剩我哥哥了 |
[34:23] | who is an asshole that treats me like absolute shit. | 而他是个混蛋 对我特别差 |
[34:28] | But I’m really worried about him right now, | 但我现在真的好担心他 |
[34:30] | and it pisses me off that I’m worried, | 我的担心让我生气 |
[34:32] | because I am always worried about him, | 因为我总是在担心他 |
[34:35] | and he flat-out told me to fuck off. | 而他基本上直接叫我滚蛋了 |
[34:37] | So why do I bother? | 我何必在乎呢 |
[34:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:45] | I don’t know, I’m afraid this time it’s different. | 我不知道 我担心这次情况不一样 |
[34:49] | I’m afraid he might be dead. | 我担心他死了 |
[34:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:19] | – Reception? – No. | -有信号吗 -没有 |
[35:23] | Time. | 时间 |
[35:27] | Just realizing it’s Christmas. | 刚意识到已经到圣诞节了 |
[35:32] | – Can’t be much further. – To what? | -肯定快到了 -到哪 |
[35:35] | Town. | 镇上 |
[35:37] | Let’s stop lying to ourselves. | 我们别自欺欺人了 |
[35:39] | We’re nowhere near town. We’re completely lost. | 我们根本没靠近镇上 我们完全迷路了 |
[35:41] | – We just gotta keep moving. – Why? | -我们得继续走 -为什么 |
[35:43] | Even if we magically made it to this Pike’s Hollow place, | 即便我们神奇地到达了这个空山尖镇 |
[35:46] | the town is gonna be swarming with Dark Army. | 镇上肯定也都是黑暗军团的人了 |
[35:48] | – We’ve gotta try. – You aren’t listening to me. | -我们总得试试 -你不懂 |
[35:52] | Whatever we’re walking towards, it ends with death. | 不管我们往哪走 都是在走向死亡 |
[36:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:11] | There’s a rock in my shoe. | 我鞋里有石头 |
[36:32] | You honestly don’t care about me, do you? | 你真的不在乎我 是吧 |
[36:37] | What are you talking about now? | 你又说什么呢 |
[36:39] | Like why you wear that same hoodie every day. | 就像你为什么每天都穿那件兜帽衫 |
[36:42] | You don’t care. | 你不在乎 |
[36:45] | Did you ever care about me? | 你在乎过我吗 |
[36:47] | I mean, be honest, I can take it. | 说实话 我承受得住 |
[36:49] | What is the point of this? | 说这些有什么意义 |
[36:50] | Just answer the question, did you? | 回答问题 你在乎吗 |
[36:54] | Tyrell, you didn’t make it easy– | 提利尔 你没让我好… |
[36:55] | – Just answer the question! – No! | -回答问题 -不 |
[37:05] | The sound of death. | 死亡之声 |
[37:07] | It’s just some stupid animal. Let’s go. | 就是什么破动物 走吧 |
[37:11] | – Go without me. – What? | -自己走吧 -什么 |
[37:13] | – You’re giving up? – Yeah. | -你要放弃了 -对 |
[37:16] | I think so. | 是的 |
[37:19] | I can’t deal with this shit anymore. | 我受不了你的破事了 |
[37:38] | Come on. | 得了 |
[37:40] | You stay out here alone, | 你一个人待在这里 |
[37:43] | you can be sure it’s game over. | 就必死无疑 |
[37:46] | You’re better than this. | 你没这么怂的 |
[37:47] | Yeah, maybe I was, but not anymore. | 或许以前吧 现在不是了 |
[37:52] | I’m going. | 我走了 |
[37:54] | Yeah, go, Elliot. | 走吧 艾略特 |
[37:56] | – I will. – Yeah, good. | -我会走的 -好啊 |
[37:58] | ‘Cause you don’t need me. You never needed me. | 因为你不需要我 你从来不需要我 |
[38:00] | That’s the truth, right? | 这就是事实 对吧 |
[38:01] | Yeah, that’s the truth, I never fucking needed you! | 对 这就是事实 我从来都不需要你 |
[38:05] | You were only in the way! | 你从来只是碍事 |
[38:07] | If it weren’t for you– | 要不是你… |
[38:08] | The world would’ve been saved? | 世界就能得到拯救了 |
[38:11] | And you would have been the savior? | 你就能成为救世主了 |
[38:13] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[38:15] | Is that the fantasy I ruined for you? | 我是毁了你这样的幻想吗 |
[38:17] | Stay here, die! | 留在这里 死吧 |
[38:20] | I don’t give a fuck about you! | 我才不在乎你 |
[38:23] | I’m done! | 我受够了 |
[38:27] | Good! | 好啊 |
[38:29] | Look around you! | 看看你周围 |
[38:31] | All signs lead to the same hopeless destination, | 一切迹象都指向同一个无望的终点 |
[38:36] | and the sooner you realize that, the better, | 你越早想明白越好 |
[38:39] | for you’re so much in your own head | 你太自我为中心了 |
[38:41] | that you can’t see the truth! | 根本看不到真相 |
[38:43] | That it’s over! | 一切都结束了 |
[38:47] | Seems like we’re always thinking of ourselves | 我们寻找丢失的东西时 |
[38:49] | when looking for something that’s lost, | 似乎总在想着自己 |
[38:53] | but we never think much about the lost, | 而从不想那件丢失的东西 |
[38:57] | whatever, whoever is unable to be found, | 那个找不到的东西 或人 |
[39:01] | whether it’s a set of keys left somewhere and forgotten, | 不管是被落在不知哪里的钥匙 |
[39:05] | a couple of guys wandering aimlessly in the woods, | 两个漫无目的在林子里转悠的人 |
[39:09] | or someone who’s disappeared inside himself. | 还是一个消失在自己内心的人 |
[39:12] | What if that’s what they wanted all along? | 如果那本就是他们想要的呢 |
[39:16] | Not to be found. | 不被找到 |
[39:35] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[39:38] | I don’t like being an outsider either. | 我也不喜欢做个局外人 |
[39:42] | Maybe I’m just good at hiding it. | 或许我只是善于掩饰 |
[39:47] | Why’d you come back? Why aren’t you going? | 你为什么回来 你怎么不走了 |
[39:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:53] | I guess… | 我想… |
[39:56] | it felt wrong to leave you. | 我是觉得不该撇下你 |
[40:00] | Besides, | 而且 |
[40:03] | I think you’re the only person I know | 我觉得你是我认识的人里 |
[40:05] | that actually likes me. | 唯一真喜欢我的人 |
[40:11] | You were right about one thing. | 你说对了一件事 |
[40:14] | I’ve known that we’re gonna die | 我们走出加油站 |
[40:16] | since we walked out of that gas station and the van was gone. | 看到货车不见时 我就知道我们死定了 |
[40:21] | I don’t think there’s a way out of this for us. | 我觉得我们是没有出路了 |
[40:25] | Why do you want to keep going? | 那你还想继续走 |
[40:30] | My sister. | 我妹妹 |
[40:33] | I have to warn her. | 我得去提醒她 |
[40:35] | I have to at least try. | 我至少得试试 |
[40:39] | I got her into this mess. | 是我把她卷进来的 |
[40:42] | Same as last time and the time before that. | 我总把她卷进麻烦 |
[40:45] | I’ve been a horrible brother. | 我是个坏哥哥 |
[40:47] | I treated her like shit. | 我对她很差 |
[40:51] | Least I can do | 至少 |
[40:53] | is call her and tell her to run. | 我能打给她 叫她快跑 |
[41:00] | Maybe she can still escape. | 或许她还能逃脱 |
[41:09] | How much longer do you think until they find us? | 你觉得他们还有多久就会找到我们 |
[41:12] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[41:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:26] | Let’s keep moving. | 我们继续走 |
[41:29] | Maybe you can still make that phone call. | 或许你还能打上电话 |
[41:47] | – Dolly. – Dar–what? | -达莉 -是达…干什么 |
[41:51] | I know you’re worried about your brother, | 我知道你在担心你哥哥 |
[41:53] | but you gotta worry about you too. | 但你也得担心你自己 |
[42:00] | I’m trying. | 我在努力了 |
[42:02] | And I hope he’s not dead. | 我希望他没死 |
[42:05] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[42:16] | Santa’s home. | 圣诞老人回家了 |
[45:24] | Tyrell. | 提利尔 |
[45:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[45:41] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[45:43] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[45:48] | We can’t just leave him here. | 我们不能把他留在这里 |
[45:56] | Gotta get you to a hospital, man. | 得送你去医院 |
[46:00] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[46:01] | No–no hospital. | 不能去医院 |
[46:03] | The Dark Army will find me; they’ll find you. | 黑暗军团会找到我的 找到你 |
[46:10] | No–no, we gotta keep moving, man. | 不 我们得继续走 |
[46:13] | We’ll find someplace that can help you. | 我们找个地方帮你 |
[46:15] | No, I’m done. | 不 我完了 |
[46:19] | Burn the van and all the evidence. | 烧了货车和所有证据 |
[46:26] | Make sure you take care of Whiterose. | 你一定要扳倒白玫瑰 |
[46:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[46:39] | Tyrell. | 提利尔 |
[46:46] | I can’t let you die. | 我不能让你死 |
[46:52] | I’m just gonna go for a walk. | 我就是去走走 |