时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | When I was a kid my dad pushed me out the window… | 我小时候 我爸爸把我推出了窗外 |
[00:13] | Told you I was sorry. | 我都道过歉了 |
[00:14] | You’re just sick and don’t want to admit it. | 你就是病了 还不想承认 |
[00:16] | You weren’t pushed. | 没人推你 |
[00:18] | You jumped. | 你自己跳的 |
[00:21] | We got the access we needed | 我们拿到转移 |
[00:22] | to transfer the money from the bank’s side. | 银行账户所需的信息了 |
[00:24] | We can rob them blind. | 能抢他们了 |
[00:26] | I don’t want Elliot to be my prisoner. | 我不要艾略特做我的囚徒 |
[00:27] | I want him to be my partner! | 我要他做我的合伙人 |
[00:30] | I gotta break him so I can build him up. | 我得击溃他 然后再把他拉起来 |
[00:32] | “I see you now.” | “我现在看清你了” |
[00:34] | That is how you own a nigga. | 这样 一个人才会彻底属于你 |
[00:36] | I’m gonna break Elliot… | 我要摧毁艾略特… |
[00:38] | and you gonna be my aluminum bat. | 而你就是我的那根铝制球棒 |
[00:40] | Mr. Robot. | 机器人先生 |
[00:42] | That is how you break him. | 那是你击溃他的办法 |
[00:44] | Elliot, I was kidnapped. | 艾略特 我被绑架了 |
[00:46] | He wanted to know everything about you. | 他想知道关于你的一切 |
[00:47] | The universe got big plans for us, bro. | 宇宙给我们安排了大事 兄弟 |
[00:49] | I’m sorry. I’m scared. | 对不起 我好怕 |
[01:06] | 念念 西查 等一个云朗风清 | |
[02:33] | I’ve been waitingfor this moment | 我等待这一刻 |
[02:35] | for a while now. | 等了好久 |
[02:41] | Sorry, just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[02:46] | Didn’t expect it to hit me like this. | 没想到我会这么激动 |
[02:49] | I’m all emotional and shit. | 我都快泪崩了 |
[02:52] | Told myself I’d keep it cool, you know. | 我一直在告诉自己 别太激动 |
[02:53] | Told myself I wouldn’t do no fanboy shit like this, | 别整得跟个小迷弟似的 |
[02:56] | but I’m sorry, dude. | 但是抱歉了 哥们 |
[02:57] | I just have so much respect for your ass, | 我只是太佩服你了 |
[02:58] | it makes me all… | 简直让我 |
[03:03] | Yo, what’s that word those weird-ass Hasids use for this shit? | 那些哈西德派的有个名词怎么说来着 |
[03:07] | Mm, “Verklempt”? | “情难自已” |
[03:08] | That’s it, verklempt. | 对 情难自已 |
[03:11] | You–well… | 你 |
[03:15] | You like a hero to me. | 你在我心里就是个英雄 |
[03:18] | A hero I did wrong, not gonna lipstick that pig. | 我之前委屈了你 这我不找借口 |
[03:21] | But it was a turning point in my story nonetheless. | 但那是我人生故事中的转折点 |
[03:24] | And something tells me | 而我有种感觉 |
[03:25] | it was a turning point in your story too. | 这也是你人生的转折点 |
[03:38] | Javi, make our guest here more comfortable. | 哈维 让我们的客人舒服些 |
[03:52] | We’re on the second floorof a three-story walk-up, | 三层无电梯建筑 我们在第二层 |
[03:55] | two armed dopes and a crazy meth head | 两个持枪匪徒 还有一个嗑药的疯子 |
[03:57] | who thinks he’s Deepak Chopra. | 自以为是心理学专家 |
[03:59] | Only exit’s the front door, | 唯一出口是前门 |
[04:00] | but I seem to remember | 但我似乎还记得 |
[04:01] | there’s a fire escape in the back. | 后面有一个消防逃生通道 |
[04:03] | Not thinking about an escape plan right now. | 现在可不是考虑逃生计划的时候 |
[04:05] | Escape is the only fucking thing | 我们现在唯一该想的事 |
[04:06] | we should be thinking about. | 就是逃生计划 |
[04:08] | Not until we find Krista. | 先找到克丽丝塔再说 |
[04:10] | Kiddo, need I remind you | 小子 难道要我提醒你 |
[04:12] | about Dominican Psycho over here? | 这个多米尼加精神病什么样吗 |
[04:15] | Krista was just bait. Now she’s probably dead. | 克丽丝塔只是诱饵 现在没准已经死了 |
[04:18] | Well, we need to find out. | 那我们也得查清楚 |
[04:20] | I just need to get him doing what he loves to do best: talk. | 我只要让他做他最喜欢做的事 说话 |
[04:24] | He’ll tell us what we want… | 那样他就会告诉我们… |
[04:26] | You gonna say something? | 你不说两句吗 |
[04:32] | It’s been a minute. | 都过去一分钟了 |
[04:35] | How the fuck you been? | 你在想什么呢 |
[04:40] | Truth is, I’m–I’m a little confused. | 说实话 我有点糊涂 |
[04:44] | You came looking for me two months ago. | 你两个月前就来找我了 |
[04:46] | Why’d you wait until today to make a move? | 为什么直到今天才采取行动 |
[04:50] | Well, if you must know, | 如果你非要知道的话 |
[04:51] | I had to prepare, set the stage for our meet. | 我必须得为我们的会面做好准备 |
[04:57] | This shit is bigger than Frost-Nixon, you know? | 这可比采访总统重要多了 知道吗 |
[05:01] | Had to be ready. | 必须准备周全 |
[05:07] | Ready for what? | 为什么准备 |
[05:11] | For you, bruh. | 为你 哥们 |
[05:14] | You a formidable adversary. | 你是个难对付的对手 |
[05:16] | You ain’t no corner bitch I can stick my dick in. | 你不是我能随便对待的小婊子 |
[05:19] | Need to buy you dinner first. | 得先招待你一顿晚餐 |
[05:24] | That what this is, dinner? | 所以这就是晚餐吗 |
[05:27] | Shit, nigga, he trying to make a metaphor. | 哥们 他这是在打比方 |
[05:30] | Yo, V, I thought you said this kid a genius, bro. | 维哥 你不是说他是个天才吗 |
[05:32] | I swear to God, if you don’t shut the fuck up– | 我对天发誓 你要是再敢多说一个字 |
[05:34] | How about we just cutthe bullshit | 能不能别说废话 |
[05:36] | and you tell me why I’m here? | 直接告诉我 抓我来干吗 |
[05:52] | After our unfortunate… | 在我们非常不幸地 |
[05:56] | parting of ways, | 分道扬镳之后 |
[05:58] | I had to return back home to the DR. | 我不得已回到了多米尼加 |
[06:00] | Hadn’t been back there since I was little… | 我很小离开那里之后就再没回去 |
[06:03] | When people didn’t think much of me. | 当年谁都瞧不起我 |
[06:07] | It actually reminded me of a dream I used to have, | 这让我想起了我曾经的梦想 |
[06:10] | that I would one day own that island, | 有一天我要统治这个岛 |
[06:12] | that the very land everyone walked on, | 把这座人们行走生活 |
[06:16] | slept on, fucked on would be mine. | 睡觉 上床的岛 握在手心 |
[06:20] | Settle in, this looks likeit’s gonna be a long one. | 坐稳当吧 看来一时半会儿说不完 |
[06:26] | Except there I was, | 只不过这次我回去 |
[06:29] | back in the DR with those same motherfuckers | 回到多米尼加 又见到了那些 |
[06:32] | who didn’t believe in me… | 当年不相信我 |
[06:33] | said I wouldn’t amount to nothing. | 说我一定一事无成的混蛋 |
[06:36] | This time, they was wrong. | 这一次 他们错了 |
[06:38] | I had tools now. | 现在我有本事了 |
[06:39] | I had vision I didn’t have before. | 我也有了之前没有的远见 |
[06:41] | So I started hustling. | 所以我开始努力 |
[06:44] | I set up shop… | 我做起了生意 |
[06:47] | couple of corners here and there. | 从小做到大 |
[06:48] | At first, on my own. | 一开始全靠我自己 |
[06:50] | Then a few other niggas got impressed, joined in. | 然后几个小子服气我 跟了我 |
[06:53] | Couple of block battles | 然后打了几场帮派战争 |
[06:55] | but nothing we couldn’t handle. | 但都不是什么应付不来的大事 |
[06:56] | Matter of fact, it was easier than ever. | 事实上 事情从来没有这么轻松过 |
[07:01] | And like a virus, we multiplied. | 我们就像病毒一样快速增殖 |
[07:07] | Within 43 days, I took down every gang. | 不到43天 我就拿下了所有帮派 |
[07:14] | From there, it was easy to get to the politicians, | 这样一来 对付那些政客就容易多了 |
[07:17] | especially with Five/Nine pounding their wallets. | 尤其59袭击让他们钱包空空 |
[07:21] | Once that domino fell, we took control | 这块骨牌一倒 我们就接连控制了 |
[07:23] | of all the favelas in both the Dominican and Haiti. | 多米尼加和海地的所有贫民窟 |
[07:31] | I was running everything and everyone | 所有事 所有人 都被我掌控着 |
[07:33] | from the president to the campesino. | 上至总统 下至农民 |
[07:35] | And by day 87, | 到了第87天 |
[07:37] | I finally had my own island. | 我终于拥有了自己的岛 |
[07:40] | Then on the 88th day, | 然后到了第88天 |
[07:45] | I got bored. | 我觉得无聊了 |
[07:47] | I had everything I ever wanted, | 我已经拥有了我所渴望的一切 |
[07:49] | but all I felt was emptiness. | 但内心却只有空虚 |
[07:53] | One day, Javi over here | 有一天 这里这位哈维 |
[07:54] | brings me this crazy old shaman who says he can help me. | 给我找来了一个自称能帮我的老疯子萨满巫师 |
[07:57] | So I said, “All right, let him in.” | 所以我说 “好吧 带他进来” |
[08:01] | He sat my ass down, | 他让我坐下 |
[08:03] | prepared me a cocktail of this powder– | 给我准备了一杯混合粉末 |
[08:04] | pink powder, | 粉色粉末 |
[08:06] | red blood mixed in with titty milk. | 由血液和乳汁混合而成 |
[08:08] | He looked into my eyes and said, | 他直视我的双眼 说 |
[08:11] | “You’re asleep. | “你在沉睡 |
[08:13] | It’s time you wake up.” | 该醒过来了” |
[08:18] | Then held the cup to my lips. | 然后把杯子举到了我唇边 |
[08:24] | You wanna know what I did, Elliot? | 知道我做了什么吗 艾略特 |
[08:28] | I gulped that shit down. | 我一口干了那杯东西 |
[08:30] | And then– | 然后… |
[08:33] | I just gotta be real with you, bruh– | 我和你说实话 哥们 |
[08:34] | I shit myself. | 我拉裤子了 |
[08:37] | Then I puked myself. | 然后我吐了 |
[08:38] | Back and forth, back and forth, shitting, puking, | 前前后后 拉稀呕吐 |
[08:41] | till all the shit and puke poured out of me. | 直到所有的屎和呕吐物都排出去了 |
[08:44] | The shaman then takes my face in his hands, says… | 然后萨满用手摸着我的脸 说… |
[08:49] | “It’s time for you to go home.” | “你该回家了” |
[08:57] | I didn’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[08:58] | I told him… | 我告诉他… |
[09:01] | I was home. | 我已经在家了 |
[09:04] | And then it hit me | 然后我忽然意识到了 |
[09:06] | why I was feeling empty that whole time. | 我为什么一直感到空虚 |
[09:09] | Home isn’t where you from. | 你的出身处不是家 |
[09:11] | It’s…where you supposed to be. | 你的归宿才是 |
[09:18] | I was born Dominican, but here… | 我出生在多米尼加 但这里… |
[09:24] | New York… | 纽约… |
[09:31] | This is my home. | 这里才是我的家 |
[09:33] | This is where I thrived. | 这里才是我如鱼得水的地方 |
[09:36] | And there I laid, weeping like a bitch, | 我躺在那里 哭得像个小婊子 |
[09:39] | telling the shaman I could never go back. | 告诉那个萨满我回不去了 |
[09:40] | I failed there. That path was closed to me. | 我在那里失败了 那条路对我已经不通了 |
[09:43] | Shaman shook his head no. | 萨满摇头说不 |
[09:49] | Told me I had to reopen that path, | 告诉我 我得重新打通那条路 |
[09:52] | that I had to reconcile with the man who closed it. | 我得和那个把路封上的人和解 |
[09:57] | For he was meant to be my partner. | 因为他注定是我的伙伴 |
[10:03] | Then and only then can I go home again. | 那样 也只有那样 我才能重新回家 |
[10:10] | That’s why we sitting here right now, Elliot. | 这就是我们现在坐在这里的原因 艾略特 |
[10:16] | That’s why I came back. | 这就是为什么我要回来 |
[10:19] | I owned the wrong island. | 我选错了岛 |
[10:24] | I’m gonna take over New York, | 我要占据纽约 |
[10:26] | and you gonna be my side when I do. | 我要你和我一起干 |
[10:37] | So what you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:45] | Where’s Krista? | 克丽丝塔在哪 |
[11:03] | You want me to partner with you for anything, | 你要我跟你合伙做任何事 |
[11:06] | first things first, I need to know where Krista is. | 首先 我得知道克丽丝塔的下落 |
[11:10] | You forget we played this game already? | 你忘了我们已经说过这些了吗 |
[11:13] | That’s why I’m asking. | 所以我才问 |
[11:22] | Now that I think about it, this was Isaac’s knife. | 我现在想起来 这是艾萨克的刀 |
[11:26] | You remember him, don’t you? | 你记得他吧 |
[11:28] | My brother. | 我弟弟 |
[11:31] | This is probably the same one he did your girl Shayla with. | 这可能是他杀你女人夏拉的那把刀 |
[11:41] | No one here wants to see no rerun, bruh. | 没人想看重演 哥们 |
[11:49] | You’re not gonna kill Krista. | 你不会杀克丽丝塔的 |
[11:52] | She’s the only thing you got over me. | 她是你控制我的唯一筹码 |
[11:57] | Can’t believe, with all that enlightenment, | 难以置信 经过那么一番启蒙 |
[11:59] | you’d come back here to be just as stupid | 你回来后 还是那么愚蠢 |
[12:01] | as you were last time. | 和上次一样蠢 |
[12:04] | Stupid? | 蠢 |
[12:08] | Last time we did this dance, | 上次我们搞这一出 |
[12:09] | I got everything I wanted, didn’t I? | 我得到了我想要的一切 不是吗 |
[12:14] | You didn’t get me. | 你没有得到我 |
[12:25] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[12:29] | She good, bruh. | 她好着呢 哥们 |
[12:33] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[12:50] | Poor Elliot… | 可怜的艾略特 |
[12:54] | Always caught up worrying about the pussy. | 总是担心着女人 |
[13:01] | Is that all you want? | 就这个要求吗 |
[13:04] | Simple meet and greet? | 简单地打个招呼 |
[13:09] | Okay. | 满足你 |
[13:11] | But then after that, | 但在这之后 |
[13:13] | I’m gonna want my own special introduction. | 我也要你做个特别的引见 |
[13:34] | – Elliot. – Are you okay? | -艾略特 -你还好吗 |
[13:36] | No, no, no, no, we ain’t having no sidebar here. | 不不不 别想单独谈话 |
[13:38] | All I said was you could see her. | 我只说 你能看看她 |
[13:44] | You need to let her go. | 你得放她走 |
[13:46] | You already on to your second demand | 这就提第二个要求了 |
[13:48] | and you ain’t even honored the first. | 第一个条件你还没兑现呢 |
[13:50] | I said I need an introduction. | 我说我需要个引见 |
[13:56] | What introduction? | 引见谁 |
[14:08] | Mr. Robot. | 机器人先生 |
[14:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[14:21] | Nah, come on, dude. | 得了 哥们 |
[14:22] | Let’s move past the bullshit. | 别废话了 |
[14:23] | I got your therapist here, remember? | 我抓了你的治疗师 记得吗 |
[14:25] | I know everything about you. | 我了解你的一切 |
[14:30] | So tell me, how do we get him out? | 告诉我 我们怎么才能引他出来 |
[14:35] | How does this voodoo shit work, exactly? | 这神神鬼鬼的事是什么原理 |
[14:38] | Do we say “Mr. Robot” three times in the mirror? | 我们对着镜子说三声”机器人先生”吗 |
[14:41] | Rub a lamp? | 擦擦神灯 |
[14:42] | Roll your eyes back, play Bob Marley, | 翻白眼 播放鲍勃·马利[雷鬼乐鼻祖] |
[14:44] | light some candles? | 点蜡烛 |
[14:46] | What do you want from him? | 你找他什么事 |
[14:47] | Alls I wanna do is talk to him. | 我就想谈谈 |
[14:51] | How ’bout you let her go and then we’ll talk? | 不如你放了她 然后我们谈 |
[14:58] | Remember what I said, anything happens to her… | 还记得我说的吗 要是她出了什么事 |
[15:01] | Don’t touch her! | 别碰她 |
[15:03] | Don’t worry, I’m not touching. | 别担心 我不会碰她 |
[15:05] | I’m just taking her temperature. | 我只是测测她的体温 |
[15:09] | But Javi over here, | 不过哈维 |
[15:10] | he just got out of a bad relationship. | 他刚结束了一场糟糕的恋情 |
[15:12] | He need a rebound. | 需要新妞散散心 |
[15:14] | He been looking at Miss Krista all day | 他那双饥渴的眼睛已经盯了 |
[15:16] | with them hungry eyes. | 克丽丝塔女士一整天了 |
[15:18] | He gotta eat sometime. | 他总得开荤吧 |
[15:20] | You can’t blame him, can you? | 你怪不得他 是吧 |
[15:21] | We all gotta eat, Elliot. | 我们都得开荤 艾略特 |
[15:24] | You wanna talk? | 你想谈 |
[15:28] | Let’s talk. | 谈吧 |
[15:36] | How do I know it’s you? I didn’t see no puff of smoke. | 我怎么知道就是你 我没看见你冒着烟出现 |
[15:41] | Let’s get one thing straight, fuck-face. | 先说清楚 混蛋 |
[15:44] | I ain’t no puff of smoke. | 我不是一缕烟 |
[16:03] | Welcome to the party, Mr. Robot. | 欢迎加入派对 机器人先生 |
[16:05] | I’m not here to party. | 我不是来玩的 |
[16:07] | You wanna talk, get to it already. | 你想谈 赶紧说正事 |
[16:09] | – What do you want? – Yo. | -你想要什么 -喂 |
[16:11] | I don’t care who the fuck you are. | 我才不管你是谁 |
[16:12] | You need to calm it down, homey. | 给我冷静点 哥们 |
[16:14] | I’m not talking to you. | 我没跟你说话 |
[16:21] | Where that courage now, bitch? | 还这么横吗 贱人 |
[16:27] | Right fucking here. | 我就横了怎么的 |
[16:32] | Let’s keep this friendly. | 咱们别伤了和气 |
[16:34] | Yo, V, I ain’t trying– | 维哥 我不是想… |
[16:35] | Peanuts, God damn it, | 花生 见鬼了 |
[16:35] | I said put the gun down! | 我让你把枪放下 |
[16:47] | What kind of name is Mr. Robot anyway? | 机器人先生算哪门子名字 |
[16:50] | Some Nickelodeon bullshit, man. | 跟儿童节目一样 哥们 |
[16:54] | What kind of operation you running here, exactly? | 你的手下都什么人啊 |
[17:03] | – What’s so funny? – Nothing, man. | -有什么好笑的 -没什么 哥们 |
[17:06] | It’s just a trip. | 简直像嗑药了 |
[17:07] | It’s like I’m really talking to another person. | 好像我真的在跟另一个人说话 |
[17:09] | That’s because you are. | 我就是另一个人 |
[17:11] | So stop wasting my time, and start talking. | 别再浪费我的时间了 赶紧说正事 |
[17:14] | I thought we was talking. | 我以为我们是在谈呢 |
[17:15] | What am I doing here? | 叫我来干什么 |
[17:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:19] | That’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[17:29] | Why…are…you… | 你…为什么… |
[17:37] | Here? | 存在 |
[17:41] | When assholes like you come around, | 当出现你这样的混蛋时 |
[17:44] | I make sure he has someone on his side. | 我会确保他身边有个人 |
[17:47] | Oh, what that make you, then, the muscle? | 那你算什么 打手吗 |
[17:50] | His protection? | 他的保护人吗 |
[17:52] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[18:00] | How you think that’s going? | 那你觉得效果怎么样 |
[18:09] | Don’t matter, though. | 不过这不重要 |
[18:11] | I ain’t here to judge your job performance. | 我不是来评价你的工作表现的 |
[18:14] | I didn’t ask what you do. I asked you why you were here. | 我没有问你是干什么的 我问你为什么存在 |
[18:21] | How did you start? | 你最初怎么出现的 |
[18:29] | – He needed me. – Why? | -他需要我 -为什么 |
[18:32] | If you here to protect him, | 如果你是来保护他的 |
[18:33] | that means he got hurt real bad. | 那就说明他被伤得很深 |
[18:36] | I just wanna know what scared him so much | 我只想知道是什么让他害怕到 |
[18:37] | that he needed your bitch ass to come to the rescue. | 需要你个娘炮来保护他 |
[18:41] | This is cute and all, but I gotta be real with you. | 这的确很可爱 但说实话 |
[18:47] | You’re too stupid to do this. | 你太蠢了 做不好这事 |
[18:49] | What is it that you think I’m doing, exactly? | 你以为我到底是在干什么 |
[18:50] | Trying to get inside my head. | 想钻进我的脑子里 |
[18:52] | Oh, I already in there. | 我已经钻进去了 |
[18:53] | You’re so sure of yourself. | 你很有自信 |
[18:55] | – I am. – Why’s that? | -是的 -为什么 |
[18:56] | ‘Cause there’s a method to Elliot’s madness, | 因为艾略特的疯狂是有逻辑的 |
[19:00] | and I think you know what it is. | 我觉得你知道那是什么 |
[19:02] | You wanna know what it is? | 你想知道是什么吗 |
[19:04] | I’ll tell you what it is. | 我告诉你是什么 |
[19:06] | He’s smart. He’s angry. | 他很聪明 他很愤怒 |
[19:07] | Put those two things together, | 当他同时具备这两点时 |
[19:08] | you stay the fuck out of the way. | 你就该离他远一点 |
[19:10] | Yeah, blah, blah, blah, that’s your spin zone “Fox & Friends.” | 得了得了 净是些没用的屁话 |
[19:13] | How ’bout you give me the real headline? | 给我点真正重要的东西吧 |
[19:18] | You read her file. Put two and two together. | 你看过她的案卷 自己推断一下 |
[19:22] | His father died when he was eight years old. | 他父亲在他八岁时死了 |
[19:24] | His mother treated him like her own personal ashtray. | 她母亲几乎把他当做她的垃圾桶 |
[19:28] | He needed someone to help him cope with the world. | 他需要有人帮他应付这个世界 |
[19:30] | Voilà, you got me. | 于是我出现了 |
[19:31] | No doubt, shit’s heavy, | 没错 他过得很苦 |
[19:33] | but it ain’t actionable. | 但这我没法用 |
[19:34] | I need details. | 我需要细节 |
[19:36] | How ’bout we skip the psychobabble | 不如省去这些心理废话 |
[19:38] | and get to why we’re really here? | 直接说说你真正的目的 |
[19:42] | You said you wanna own this island | 你说你想主宰这座岛 |
[19:44] | and you need my help. | 你需要我帮忙 |
[19:48] | So this job interview isn’t about my credentials. | 所以这场工作面试要看的不是我的资质 |
[19:51] | It’s about yours. | 而是你的 |
[19:54] | And like I said, with your operation, | 正如我所说 看你的手下 |
[19:55] | I don’t know if you could run a White Castle, | 我觉得你连一座白城堡快餐厅都打理不好 |
[19:57] | much less New York. | 更别提纽约了 |
[19:59] | You want me to work for you. | 你要我为你做事 |
[20:00] | It’s clear you don’t wanna force me into it, | 显然你不想强迫我这么做 |
[20:03] | which means you gotta start convincing me. | 所以你需要说服我 |
[20:09] | Convincing you? | 说服你 |
[20:12] | Let’s not play dumb. | 别装傻了 |
[20:15] | If she told you about me, | 如果她和你说起过我 |
[20:18] | I gotta think she told you about Five/Nine. | 那她应该和你说了59袭击的事 |
[20:22] | So you know the things I’ve done, | 你知道我做了什么 |
[20:25] | things I’ve been able to pull off. | 我做到了什么 |
[20:28] | I’m not someone you push around with a gun. | 我不是能被枪胁迫的人 |
[20:30] | I am the gun. | 我就是枪 |
[20:32] | So yeah, you gotta convince me. | 所以没错 你要说服我 |
[20:36] | Because right now, | 因为现在 |
[20:38] | if this is your master vision, | 如果这就是你的宏伟蓝图 |
[20:40] | do yourself a favor. | 那行行好 |
[20:42] | Go back to that little shaman of yours | 回去找你那个小萨满 |
[20:44] | and shit some more, because you’re clearly still full of it. | 再继续拉屎 因为你现在显然还一脑子屎 |
[20:56] | I wanna own every corner of this city. | 我要主宰这座城市的每个角落 |
[21:02] | I want them all pushing my product. | 我要他们全贩我的货 |
[21:04] | And I mean everyone, not just no drug dealers. | 所有人 不仅仅是毒贩子 |
[21:07] | Every business, every storefront, | 我要这座城市的每宗生意 |
[21:09] | every billboard in this city, every train in every tunnel, | 每个商店 每个广告牌 隧道里的每列火车 |
[21:12] | every pig in blue. | 每个警察 |
[21:13] | From the night whores walking the streets | 从夜晚街头的暗娼 |
[21:16] | to the day whores on the Upper East Side, | 到上城区光鲜的三陪 |
[21:18] | from the rapists down in lockup to the ones in the high-rises. | 从监狱里的强奸犯 到高楼里的衣冠禽兽 |
[21:21] | I wanna roll five boroughs into one Dominican blunt, | 我要把五个区卷成一个多米尼加烟卷 |
[21:26] | smoke that shit as I count my cash | 一边抽 一边数钱 |
[21:28] | and ash on these Warbuckses’ white, bald heads. | 把烟灰按到那些白老头的秃顶上 |
[21:31] | That is my master vision, | 那才是我的宏伟蓝图 |
[21:34] | and that…Mr. Robot, | 那 机器人先生 |
[21:38] | is what I want. | 就是我想要的 |
[21:39] | I wanna own this island. | 我要主宰这个岛 |
[21:46] | So let me see if I got this. | 我来问清楚 |
[21:50] | You wanna get into real estate. | 你想染指房地产 |
[21:53] | Is that it? | 对吗 |
[21:55] | Is that what all this is about? | 这就是你的目的吗 |
[21:57] | Is that really your groundbreaking epiphany here? | 这就是你惊天动地的顿悟吗 |
[22:01] | No. | 不 |
[22:03] | That can’t really be it, is it? | 不可能真就是这个吧 |
[22:07] | In your word salad, | 你洋洋洒洒说了一堆 |
[22:08] | I heard something about drug dealing. | 我听到了几句关于贩毒[药]的 |
[22:10] | Thing is, Pfizer and Eli are a few billion ahead of you, | 辉瑞和礼来制药比你多挣几十亿 |
[22:13] | and they can buy your death with the same half-cent | 他们只需生产一片药的成本就能买你一条命 |
[22:15] | it costs them to make a pill. | 两样都是半美分 |
[22:17] | You wanna get into billboards? | 你想上广告牌 |
[22:18] | Download Photoshop. | 下载图像处理软件 |
[22:19] | Make yourself a cute portfolio. | 给自己P个漂亮的相册 |
[22:22] | Stores, with the debt everyone’s in, | 商店 就现在大家的负债 |
[22:25] | I’m sure they’ll gladly give ’em to you, | 他们会很乐意把所有权交给你 |
[22:26] | in which case, you’ll just be owned by their banks. | 你只会被商店的债权银行控制 |
[22:30] | Trains are even more bankrupt, | 轨道交通破产得更严重 |
[22:31] | and don’t even get me started on the NYPD. | 纽约警局就更别提了 |
[22:33] | Even that blunt you wanna roll | 就连你想卷的烟卷 |
[22:35] | is gonna be marked up by Big Tobacco itself. | 也会被大烟草公司加价 |
[22:37] | Point is, this city’s one big, fat credit card bill, | 总之 整座城市就是一张大信用卡账单 |
[22:41] | and you wanna pay it, all so you can, what, | 你却想付账 然后你就能怎么着 |
[22:43] | be another suit with a mortgage? | 变成另一个还按揭的白领 |
[22:46] | Unless you’re after a monopoly on stupidity, | 除非你想垄断的是愚蠢 |
[22:49] | please tell me you have more. | 拜托告诉我 你还有其他想法 |
[22:52] | Please tell me you didn’t waste my time | 告诉我 你没有浪费我的时间 |
[22:54] | when you could have just | 你完全可以去 |
[22:55] | enrolled in some night classes at the Brooklyn School of Real Estate | 布鲁克林房地产学校上夜校 |
[22:57] | and left me the fuck out of it. | 而不把我卷进来 |
[22:59] | This ain’t about being no landlord, bruh. | 这不是为了成为地主 哥们 |
[23:04] | This is about power. | 我要的是权力 |
[23:06] | Power is just an asshole stuffed with money. | 权力不过是一个塞满钱的屁眼 |
[23:09] | And while you’re most definitely all stocked up on asshole, | 虽然你肯定是不缺屁眼 |
[23:12] | money, you just don’t got. | 但你没有钱 |
[23:13] | I gots plenty start-up capital. | 我有充足的启动资金 |
[23:15] | Whatever you have isn’t enough, not for this. | 不管你有多少 干这个都不够 |
[23:17] | Ain’t no thing. I can stick up a few joints. | 没关系 我抢几家店就完事了 |
[23:19] | How much we talking? | 要多少 |
[23:20] | Even asking that means you’re thinking too small. | 问出这句话就表明你格局太小了 |
[23:23] | Behind every great fortune, there lies a great crime. | 巨额财富的背后是滔天的罪行 |
[23:26] | That is the corporate motto of these United States. | 这是美国的企业座右铭 |
[23:29] | You wanna oink-oink with all the other capitalist pigs? | 你想和其他资本家猪猡一起欢乐地叫唤 |
[23:32] | It’s not about how much money. | 这不是多少钱的问题 |
[23:36] | It’s about robbing money itself. | 而是要抢钱本身 |
[23:43] | And you can do that for me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[23:47] | I think I have a plan that could help you. | 我有个计划应该能帮到你 |
[23:50] | But step one of anything we do together | 但我们要一起做任何事 |
[23:52] | is always gonna be let her go. | 你就得先把她放了 |
[23:58] | But didn’t you say she was the only thing I got over you? | 但不是你说 她是我控制你的唯一筹码吗 |
[24:05] | Javi, Peanuts, am I deaf, or did he not say that? | 哈维 花生 是我聋了吗 他是不是那么说的 |
[24:11] | Yeah, I heard it. | 我听到了 |
[24:12] | Yeah, I heard it, most definitely. | 我绝对听到了 |
[24:14] | Hey, you need to recollect correct, Nickelodeon. | 你得记明白了 儿童节目 |
[24:19] | So if I let my only insurance policy go, | 要是我放了这唯一的保险 |
[24:22] | then how am I gonna trust | 我要怎么相信 |
[24:24] | that this money gonna come to me | 我能拿到这笔钱 |
[24:26] | or that this plan of yours even exists in the first place? | 甚至是你真有这个计划 |
[24:29] | You know, come to think of it, she didn’t even trust you. | 话又说回来 她都不信任你 |
[24:33] | It was in her notes. | 她笔记里都写了 |
[24:35] | Ain’t that true, Miss Krista? | 我说得对不对 克丽丝塔女士 |
[24:38] | What was it again? How’d you phrase it? | 怎么说的来着 你的原话 |
[24:41] | “Patient is extremely guarded, | “病人心防极强 |
[24:44] | which presents a barrier to honest processing.” | 这是诚实面对问题的障碍” |
[24:49] | That don’t sound too good, Mr. Robot. | 听上去不妙啊 机器人先生 |
[24:54] | If she can’t trust you, why should I? | 连她都不信任你 我凭什么信任你 |
[24:59] | I’ll show you. | 我给你看 |
[25:09] | Show me what? | 给我看什么 |
[25:11] | My plan, | 我的计划 |
[25:12] | the hack. | 黑客计划 |
[25:14] | It’s going down tonight. | 就在今晚进行 |
[25:17] | You let me do it, I’ll steal more money | 你让我做 我偷来的钱 |
[25:18] | than you know what to do with. | 能多的让你不知道怎么花 |
[25:20] | That’ll be a better partner to you than anyone else. | 对你来说 那是比谁都可靠的伙伴 |
[25:27] | Why you willing to part with all this dough? | 你为什么愿意舍弃那么多钱 |
[25:29] | I don’t give a shit about money. | 我才不在乎什么钱 |
[25:31] | I just wanna take it from them. | 我只想从他们手上偷过来 |
[25:38] | How exactly you gonna do that? | 你要怎么做到 |
[25:43] | I’ll show you. | 我给你看 |
[25:50] | I got it all on my laptop: | 都在我电脑上 |
[25:53] | bank statements, account balances, | 银行对账单 账户余额 |
[25:56] | the whole exploit. | 整个漏洞 |
[26:04] | Javi, go get his bag. | 哈维 去拿他的包 |
[26:29] | You know, you don’t need Mr. Robot. | 你不需要机器人先生 |
[26:37] | He barks a lot, | 他话挺多 |
[26:40] | but he ain’t the bite | 但你犯的那些事 |
[26:42] | behind all that havoc you wreaked, is he? | 不是他动的手 对吧 |
[26:50] | See, that right there, that’s why you my dude. | 就是这个 所以说你才是我的哥们 |
[26:54] | I’m more scared of you than him. | 我怕你 胜过怕他 |
[26:59] | You got something to show me, | 你有东西要给我看 |
[27:02] | then let the show begin. | 那就开始吧 |
[28:04] | Yo, Peanuts. | 花生 |
[28:05] | Check this out. | 快来看 |
[28:07] | Oh my God. | 我的老天 |
[28:10] | Look at all them zeros. | 看看多少个零 |
[28:12] | I can’t even count ’em all. | 我都数不过来 |
[28:17] | Oh, yeah, that’s stadium money, nigga. | 那真是一大把钱 兄弟 |
[28:20] | The fuck is stadium money? | 什么叫一大把钱 |
[28:27] | Yo, Javi, come take a look. | 哈维 快过来看看 |
[28:36] | Oh, shit. | 我天 |
[28:39] | Yo, you right, that is stadium money. | 没错 真是一大把钱 |
[28:41] | Bro, oh. | 哥们 |
[29:02] | You don’t got it in you. | 你没那个种 |
[29:23] | I got your bullets, bitch. | 我拿了你的子弹 贱人 |
[29:31] | You really think I didn’t have Javi | 你真以我们抓到你后 |
[29:33] | check your bag the second we grabbed you? | 我没让哈维查你的包吗 |
[29:40] | Maybe I was wrong about you, bruh. | 或许我看错你了 哥们 |
[29:44] | Old Elliot never would have picked up that gun, | 以前的艾略特是绝不会拿起那把枪的 |
[29:46] | let alone pulled the trigger. | 更别说扣扳机了 |
[29:47] | I like to think I had something to do | 我想认为 你这份狠劲 |
[29:50] | with that little mean streak in you. | 跟我也有点关系 |
[29:52] | You make me proud, | 你让我骄傲 |
[29:54] | but I can see we still have some work to do. | 但我能看出 我们还需继续努力 |
[29:58] | It wasn’t him. It was me. It was my fuckup. | 不是他 是我 是我搞砸了 |
[30:00] | You don’t need to take it out on him. | 你不用拿他出气 |
[30:01] | Take it out on you, him, | 拿你出气 拿他出气 |
[30:03] | the fuck does it matter? | 有什么区别 |
[30:04] | Same brain gets the bullet, don’t it? | 不都是一个大脑吃子弹吗 |
[30:06] | I had a lapse, doesn’t mean you give up on all those zeros. | 我犯了个错 你不用放弃那些零 |
[30:08] | That’s still very fucking real. | 那都还是真金白银 |
[30:10] | Nah, man. | 不 |
[30:11] | None of this is real, | 这都不是真的 |
[30:12] | not until we have trust. | 除非我们建立了信任 |
[30:13] | We can figure this out. You just gotta put the gun down. | 我们能解决的 你只需要把枪放下 |
[30:16] | Stop being so thirsty, bruh. | 别费口舌了 哥们 |
[30:19] | I ain’t trying to talk to ya anyway. | 我也没想跟你谈 |
[30:23] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[30:26] | Let’s go, sweet thing. | 走 美人 |
[30:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:35] | Wait, stop. | 等等 停下 |
[30:36] | You wanna throw away all that money for nothing? | 你要白白放弃那么多钱吗 |
[30:38] | I’m not the one who just tried to shoot me | 我可不是刚打算毫无道理地 |
[30:39] | for no goddamn reason. | 打死我的人 |
[30:41] | No goddamn reason? You would have done the same thing. | 毫无道理 换了你也会那么做的 |
[30:43] | Incorrecto, cuz. | 错了 哥们 |
[30:45] | I would have made sure to kill your ass, | 我会确保能杀掉你 |
[30:47] | like I’m about to do to her. | 就像我要杀了她 |
[30:48] | Hey, you hurt her, you might as well kill me next. | 你敢伤害她 那下一个就杀了我吧 |
[30:51] | You lose everything. | 你会失去一切 |
[30:52] | That does appear to be the pickle we’re in. | 我们似乎是陷入了这样的麻烦 |
[30:55] | So what to do? What to do? | 怎么办呢 |
[30:58] | We go back to the plan before I fucked everything up. | 我们回到我搞砸一切之前的计划 |
[31:00] | Yesterday’s news, bruh. Been there, done that. | 旧闻了 哥们 这办法试过了 |
[31:03] | Wait! Wait, wait! | 等等 |
[31:04] | After I steal the money, I’ll be your partner, okay? | 我偷了钱后 我可以做你的伙伴 |
[31:07] | I will be your partner. I will do whatever you want. | 我做你的伙伴 你要我做什么都行 |
[31:09] | Warmer, but not quite there since I know for sure | 接近了 但还不够 因为我确定 |
[31:11] | I can’t trust you. | 我不能信任你 |
[31:12] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 |
[31:13] | There’s gotta be something we can figure out! | 我们肯定还能商量的 |
[31:15] | Tell me why I shouldn’t shoot her. | 告诉我 我为什么不该打死她 |
[31:16] | Because she’s a good person. | 因为她是个好人 |
[31:18] | No, tell me why I shouldn’t shoot her. | 不 告诉我我为什么不该打死她 |
[31:19] | She doesn’t deserve this! | 她不该落得这般下场 |
[31:21] | Details, motherfucker! | 说细节 混蛋 |
[31:22] | Tell me why I shouldn’t shoot her! | 告诉我我为什么不该打死她 |
[31:24] | Because I need her! | 因为我需要她 |
[31:33] | She helps me. | 她能帮我 |
[31:42] | Oh…I get it now. | 我懂了 |
[31:45] | She your shaman. | 她是你的萨满巫师 |
[31:50] | The fuck does that mean? | 那什么意思 |
[31:54] | It means now we’re getting much warmer. | 意思是 现在我们接近多了 |
[31:56] | See, I’ve been going about this the wrong way. | 我一直用错了办法 |
[32:00] | I thought you would give me the answer I was looking for. | 我以为你能给我 我想要的答案 |
[32:06] | But maybe I was the wrong person | 但或许我不是那个 |
[32:09] | asking the question. | 该问问题的人 |
[32:28] | Have a seat, bruh. | 坐吧 哥们 |
[32:31] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[32:33] | We gonna have a little therapy session. | 我们要来进行一场治疗 |
[32:36] | It’s finally time you saw that you and I | 你终于该看清楚 你和我 |
[32:38] | are destined to be partners. | 是注定要做伙伴的 |
[32:42] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[32:44] | Didn’t I tell you to sit your ass down? | 我不是叫你坐下吗 |
[32:51] | We gonna find out what’s going on | 我们要搞清楚你的脑子里 |
[32:52] | inside that little head of yours. | 是怎么一回事 |
[32:55] | Ain’t that right, honey bear? | 是吧 亲爱的 |
[32:58] | What do you expect me to do, exactly? | 你想要我做什么 |
[33:01] | I expect you to pick up where you last left off. | 我要你继续你上次的治疗 |
[33:07] | Why you looking at me like that? | 你为什么那么看着我 |
[33:09] | Don’t you do this for a living? | 这不是你的工作吗 |
[33:10] | – Yes, but– – I don’t wanna hear no buts. | -是 但… -我不想听什么但是 |
[33:13] | Alls I wanna hear is this therapy session getting kicked off. | 我只想听到你开始治疗 |
[33:18] | You sick, sadistic piece of shit. | 你个变态虐待狂混蛋 |
[33:22] | What’s the point of this? | 这有什么意义 |
[33:24] | You’re just gonna kill us anyway. | 你反正也要杀了我们 |
[33:26] | It’s fine, Krista. Let’s just do what he wants. | 没事的 克丽丝塔 我们照他说的做吧 |
[33:28] | Elliot, he’s just trying to find another way to hurt you. | 艾略特 他只是想找别的办法伤害你 |
[33:30] | He just wants a show. | 他只是想看场表演 |
[33:32] | Let’s give him a show. | 我们演给他看吧 |
[33:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[33:40] | I’ll be sitting right here, | 我就坐这里 |
[33:42] | eating my popcorn. | 吃我的爆米花 |
[33:45] | What you’re asking for is impossible. | 你的要求根本不可能 |
[33:48] | You won’t get anything out of this. | 你是不会有收获的 |
[33:51] | This only works in a controlled setting, | 这必须在可控环境里进行 |
[33:55] | alone, | 而且得单独进行 |
[33:57] | just me and him. | 只有我和他 |
[34:04] | Peanuts, Javi, take a walk. | 花生 哈维 去走走 |
[34:08] | What? | 什么 |
[34:09] | Nah, nigga. | 不 哥们 |
[34:11] | Now I wanna know what happens. | 我想看看 |
[34:13] | Yeah, dawg, I’m kinda curious | 是啊 哥们 我也想看看 |
[34:15] | where you going with all of this. | 你在搞什么 |
[34:15] | I said take a fucking walk! | 我叫你们去走走 |
[34:28] | Nasty cabbage ass, | 臭娘们 |
[34:30] | had to go on and ruin everything. | 非得搅和了一切 |
[34:41] | That’s as alone as you gonna get. | 你别想再更”单独”了 |
[34:44] | That’s not what I meant, and you know it. | 你清楚我不是那个意思 |
[34:46] | You’re pointing a gun at me. | 你拿枪指着我 |
[34:47] | You’re forcing me to talk to one of my pati– | 还逼我跟我的病人谈… |
[34:50] | Okay, okay, calm down. | 好了 冷静 |
[34:53] | Krista, look at me. | 克丽丝塔 看着我 |
[34:56] | Ask me some questions. It’s easy. | 问我问题 很简单的 |
[34:59] | You know how to do this, same as we always do. | 你知道怎么做 就跟以往一样 |
[35:04] | Come on, Krista. | 来吧 克丽丝塔 |
[35:06] | It’s fine. Pretend he’s not even here. | 没事的 假装他不在 |
[35:08] | Listen to your boy. | 听他的 |
[35:11] | Come on, you can do it. | 来吧 你行的 |
[35:13] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:15] | Let’s talk about my mom. | 我们聊聊我妈 |
[35:18] | She just passed away. | 她刚过世了 |
[35:19] | Why don’t we talk about that? | 我们谈谈那个吧 |
[35:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[35:29] | You know we didn’t talk a lot, so it didn’t hit me that hard. | 你知道我们不怎么说话 所以我没太难过 |
[35:35] | I think it got to Darlene, though. | 我觉得达琳挺难受的 |
[35:41] | Come on, keep going. | 来 继续 |
[35:43] | There’s gotta be something more you wanna ask me. | 你肯定还有想问我的问题 |
[35:47] | Now that you’ve had some time to think about it… | 你有过足够时间去思考了 |
[35:52] | How are you feeling about her death? | 你对她的死有什么感受 |
[35:57] | I haven’t thought about it that much. | 我其实没怎么想过 |
[36:00] | Is that a bad thing? | 那不好吗 |
[36:04] | Well, there was a lot of pain there. | 你跟她之间有很多痛苦 |
[36:07] | – She hurt you– – Yeah, yeah! | -她伤害了你… -是啊 |
[36:09] | I know all this. That’s all old shit. | 这我都知道了 都是旧玩意 |
[36:13] | There’s no gold there. I need that 24-karat. | 这里没有金子 我要真金 |
[36:17] | I don’t know how to do what you want. | 我不知道怎么做到你的要求 |
[36:19] | You said Elliot’s got a secret | 你说艾略特有个秘密 |
[36:21] | and the only way I can unlock it | 而我如果想破解秘密 |
[36:22] | is to find out why Mr. Robot exists. | 就得搞清楚机器人先生为何存在 |
[36:30] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[36:32] | She sold us out is what he’s talking about. | 他在说她出卖了我们 |
[36:35] | I’m sorry. I had to tell him something. | 对不起 我必须告诉他点什么 |
[36:36] | I didn’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还能说什么 |
[36:40] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[36:42] | Look, we are running out of time here. | 我们要没时间了 |
[36:44] | We gotta start thinking about an exit strategy | 我们得开始考虑逃离计划 |
[36:46] | and fast, while his pals are gone. | 而且得快 趁着他的同伙都不在 |
[36:48] | Do you know what she’s talking about? | 你知道她在说什么吗 |
[36:49] | What does it matter? Did you hear what I said? | 有什么关系 你听到我的话没 |
[36:50] | – We gotta get out of here. – Here. | -我们得离开这里 -来 |
[36:52] | – Let me help you start. – Those are my private charts. | -我帮你开头 -那是我的私密表格 |
[36:54] | “Elliot’s preoccupation with Mr. Robot | “艾略特对机器人先生的成见 |
[36:56] | “Suggests an emotional component | 表明了这段关系的 |
[36:58] | – to the relationship”– – Don’t do this. | -情感因素…” -别这样 |
[36:58] | Oh, you upset. I’m sorry. | 你生气了 抱歉 |
[37:00] | Maybe I should stop. How ’bout it, Elliot? | 或许我该停下 怎么样 艾略特 |
[37:03] | You sure you don’t wanna know what she wrote in here? | 你真不想知道她在这里写了什么吗 |
[37:05] | He’s fucking with you. | 他在扰乱你 |
[37:06] | He’s trying to play his little mind games. | 他是在打他的心理战 |
[37:10] | She doesn’t want me to hear this. | 她不希望我听到这个 |
[37:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:18] | Who gives a shit? | 谁管呢 |
[37:20] | We gotta focus on a way out of here. | 我们得想办法离开这里 |
[37:23] | You don’t want me to hear this either. | 你也不希望我听到 |
[37:30] | Keep reading. | 继续读 |
[37:31] | No, don’t do this. Elliot, it’s not a good idea. | 不 别这样 艾略特 这样不好 |
[37:34] | I said keep reading. | 我说继续读 |
[37:37] | Ooh, I like this one. | 我喜欢这个 |
[37:39] | “Strained relationship with Mr. Robot… | “跟机器人先生的紧张关系 |
[37:42] | keeps us from exploring the root of his condition.” | 让我们无法探明他情况的根源” |
[37:46] | What does that mean? | 那什么意思 |
[37:49] | Answer the man’s question. | 回答他的问题 |
[37:50] | Tell me what that means. | 告诉我那是什么意思 |
[37:52] | Elliot, this is not how this is supposed to work. | 艾略特 治疗是不该这样进行的 |
[37:54] | She’s right. This–this has to stop. | 她说得对 这得停止了 |
[37:56] | “Childhood trauma, | “儿时创伤 |
[37:57] | follow up on window event.” | 跟进窗户事件” |
[38:03] | What’s so important about this window anyway? | 这窗户的事为什么那么重要 |
[38:11] | You won’t talk. | 你不肯说 |
[38:12] | No problem. Let me look it up. | 好啊 那我找找 |
[38:14] | – Let’s see, window… – Stop it. | -我看看 窗户 -停下 |
[38:15] | Just stop it! These are just my notes. | 停下 这只是我的笔记 |
[38:18] | You’re not supposed to hear any of this in this way. | 你根本不该以这样的方式听到这些 |
[38:20] | I don’t give a shit what I’m supposed to hear. | 我才不管我本该听到什么 |
[38:23] | What are you hiding? | 你在隐瞒什么 |
[38:27] | Is this about Mr. Robot? | 这是机器人先生的事吗 |
[38:31] | No, not Mr. Robot. | 不 不是机器人先生 |
[38:33] | Darlene? | 达琳吗 |
[38:35] | No. | 不是 |
[38:37] | Who, then? | 那是谁 |
[38:38] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[38:39] | What does this have to do with the window? | 这跟窗户的事有什么关系 |
[38:42] | No one was there except my father. | 当时只有我父亲在场 |
[38:46] | Is this about my father? | 这是关于我父亲的吗 |
[38:51] | – What about him? – Please don’t make me do this. | -他怎么了 -请别逼我这么做 |
[38:53] | – What about him? – Don’t make me do this. | -他怎么了 -别逼我这么做 |
[38:55] | – Krista, don’t. – Shut up. | -克丽丝塔 别 -闭嘴 |
[38:58] | Krista, there’s no use holding back. | 克丽丝塔 没必要隐瞒了 |
[39:01] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[39:06] | The day he pushed you out the window– | 你被推出窗户那天… |
[39:08] | My dad didn’t push me. I–I jumped. | 不是我爸推了我 是我跳的 |
[39:10] | Darlene told me. I remembered it wrong. | 达琳告诉我了 我记错了 |
[39:12] | – See, she doesn’t even know– – I said shut up! | -看 她都不知道… -我叫你闭嘴了 |
[39:18] | – Keep going. – Let’s get it, bruh. | -继续说 -这就对了 哥们 |
[39:25] | Why is it you think you– | 你觉得你为什么 |
[39:26] | you can’t recall that memory so clearly? | 无法清晰地回忆那件事 |
[39:32] | Pay attention. | 注意了 |
[39:33] | Miss Krista’s asking you questions. | 克丽丝塔女士在问你问题 |
[39:35] | I don’t know why. Do you? | 我不知道 你知道吗 |
[39:41] | – Answer me. – I–I–I don’t know. | -回答我 -我不知道 |
[39:43] | But I… | 但我… |
[39:46] | I can ask you details about that day to help you remember. | 我可以问你关于那天的细节来帮助你回忆 |
[39:50] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[39:53] | What were you doing that day in your room? | 那天你在房间里做什么 |
[39:58] | Darlene and I were building a snowman. | 达琳和我堆了雪人 |
[39:59] | We went upstairs to look for my camera. | 我们上楼去找相机了 |
[40:02] | And did you find the camera? | 你们找到相机了吗 |
[40:06] | Darlene told me we didn’t. | 达琳说没有 |
[40:09] | What else did Darlene say? | 达琳还说了什么 |
[40:11] | She said…that we heard my dad coming | 她说…我们听到爸爸来了 |
[40:15] | and I told her to hide in the closet. | 我就叫她躲进柜子里 |
[40:19] | Then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[40:24] | He walked in the door and I grabbed my baseball bat. | 他进了门 我拿起了我的棒球棍 |
[40:28] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[40:30] | I started swinging it and yelling, | 我开始挥球棒 大喊 |
[40:33] | smashing everything in the room, | 在房间里到处乱砸 |
[40:35] | and then I jumped out the window. | 然后我就跳出了窗户 |
[40:38] | Do you actually remember these events, | 你记得那些事吗 |
[40:40] | or did Darlene tell you this? | 还是都是达琳说的 |
[40:44] | Darlene. | 是达琳 |
[40:46] | Is that similar to other instances in your life | 你生活中是否还有类似的其他例子 |
[40:49] | when you’ve lost time? | 断片的经历 |
[40:54] | No, only when Mr. Robot takes over. | 不 只有机器人先生接手时会这样 |
[40:58] | Do you think it’s possible | 你觉得会不会 |
[41:01] | Mr. Robot is the reason why you can’t remember? | 是机器人先生让你不记得了 |
[41:08] | What’s she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[41:10] | You didn’t exist when I was a kid. | 我小时候你不在的 |
[41:13] | Did you? | 是吧 |
[41:16] | That’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[41:18] | What’s important is that I’m here now. | 重要的是 我现在在了 |
[41:20] | Stop lying to me. How long have you been here? | 别再对我撒谎了 你存在多久了 |
[41:22] | Don’t you see what’s happening? | 你还看不清情况吗 |
[41:24] | She pushed us apart before. She’s doing it again. | 她之前就逼得我们分开过 现在又在这么干 |
[41:27] | Answer the question! How long? | 回答问题 多久了 |
[41:30] | How long have you been messing with my head? | 你扰乱我的脑子多久了 |
[41:32] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么 |
[41:34] | I’ve been here since the first day that I was needed. | 我从第一次有必要出现时就存在了 |
[41:37] | I exist for a reason. I always have. | 我的存在是有理由的 一直如此 |
[41:40] | It’s always been my job to protect him. | 保护他 一直是我的职责 |
[41:43] | You know this isn’t the way. This is dangerous. | 你知道这样不对 这很危险 |
[41:46] | You can’t do this to him. Please do not do this to him. | 你不能这么对他 求你 别这么对他 |
[41:50] | He’s not supposed to know. | 他不该知道的 |
[41:56] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[42:01] | Elliot, do you believe Mr. Robot when he says | 艾略特 你是否相信机器人先生说的 |
[42:03] | he’s here to protect you? | 他的存在是为了保护你 |
[42:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:12] | So if it’s possible that it could have been Mr. Robot that day, | 所以 如果那天确实可能是机器人先生出现了 |
[42:17] | do you know why he might have picked up that bat | 那你知道他会是为什么拿起了那根球棒 |
[42:19] | and jumped out that window? | 还跳了窗吗 |
[42:21] | Why are we going through all these details again? | 我们为什么要再过一遍这些细节 |
[42:24] | Get to the fucking point! | 直接说重点 |
[42:25] | That’s it, bruh. Find that poison. | 就这样 哥们 找到毒物 |
[42:29] | Do you think Mr. Robot was protecting you | 你觉得机器人先生是想保护你 |
[42:32] | from something in that moment? | 不被当时的什么伤害吗 |
[42:39] | Like what? | 什么 |
[42:43] | You said you did this when your father came into the room. | 你说你那么做 是因为你父亲进了房间 |
[42:52] | Elliot, look at me. | 艾略特 看着我 |
[42:58] | Why do you think you had such a strong reaction | 为什么你父亲走进房间时 |
[43:02] | when your father came into the room? | 你的反应会这么激烈 |
[43:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:23] | I–I can’t… | 我不… |
[43:27] | I can’t remember. | 我记不起来 |
[43:33] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[43:40] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[43:44] | I was scared. | 我是害怕了 |
[43:48] | What were you scared of? | 你怕什么 |
[43:51] | Krista…you do this, | 克丽丝塔 你这么做 |
[43:55] | it will destroy him. | 会毁了他的 |
[43:58] | Elliot, what were you scared of? | 艾略特 你怕的是什么 |
[43:59] | He already told you that he can’t– | 他说了 他不 |
[44:01] | Remember. | 记得了 |
[44:05] | His father. | 他父亲 |
[44:17] | That’s it, right? You were scared of your father. | 是吗 你怕的是你父亲 |
[44:22] | No. | 不 |
[44:24] | Why would I be scared of him? | 我为什么要怕他 |
[44:27] | He was my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[44:38] | I can’t protect you anymore. | 我再也保护不了你了 |
[44:53] | Why would I be scared of my father? | 我为什么会怕我父亲 |
[44:59] | Do you recall a time… | 你是否记得 |
[45:03] | Your father ever hurt you? | 你父亲曾伤害过你 |
[45:07] | Hurt me? | 伤害我 |
[45:09] | He would never hurt me. | 他绝不会伤害我的 |
[45:12] | I told you, he was–he was my friend. | 我说了 他是我的朋友 |
[45:17] | He was my only friend. | 他是我唯一的朋友 |
[45:23] | Then what made you scared that day? | 那你那天为什么害怕 |
[45:28] | I wasn’t. | 我不怕 |
[45:30] | You told me you were scared. | 是你说你害怕的 |
[45:35] | I, uh– | 我… |
[45:37] | Is that what I said? | 是那么说的吗 |
[45:44] | I’m–I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[45:51] | You and your sister were in the room. | 你和你妹妹在房间里 |
[45:57] | You heard your father’s footsteps. | 你听到了你父亲的脚步声 |
[46:02] | No. | 不 |
[46:06] | You think it’s possible you hid Darlene in the closet | 你觉得你让达琳藏在柜子里 |
[46:09] | to keep her safe? | 会不会是为了保护她 |
[46:12] | No. | 不 |
[46:16] | Your dad walked into the room… | 你爸爸走进了房间 |
[46:22] | No. | 不 |
[46:23] | No. | 不 |
[46:27] | You grabbed a bat to defend yourself. | 你拿起了球棒 保护自己 |
[46:29] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[46:33] | No. | 不 |
[46:35] | You yelled at him to get away. | 你吼他 叫他走开 |
[46:38] | You swung the bat at him. | 你对他挥了球棒 |
[46:40] | No. | 不 |
[46:43] | And you escaped the only way you knew how. | 你以自己知道的唯一方式逃走了 |
[46:54] | Why were you afraid of your father? | 你为什么怕你父亲 |
[47:04] | Were you afraid he was going to ask you to do something… | 你是怕他会叫你做什么 |
[47:09] | you didn’t want to do? | 你不想做的事吗 |
[47:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:34] | Do you remember what he asked you to do? | 你记得他叫你做过什么吗 |
[47:52] | Yes, I remember. | 是的 我记起来了 |
[47:57] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[48:01] | Did your father sexually molest you? | 你父亲猥亵了你吗 |
[48:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:14] | Elliot, I’m so sorry thatappened to you. | 艾略特 我很遗憾你遭遇了那样的事 |
[49:23] | Elliot, hear me, bruh. | 艾略特 听我说 哥们 |
[49:26] | I know it feels like you’re all alone right now, | 我知道你现在觉得自己无比孤独 |
[49:28] | but you’re not. | 但你不孤独 |
[49:29] | I know this pain, your pain. | 我理解这种痛苦 你的痛苦 |
[49:34] | It’s okay to feel whatever you’re feeling, | 不管你有什么感觉都没关系 |
[49:37] | and if you can hear me, | 如果你能听到 |
[49:39] | I want you to know you don’t gotta be scared no more. | 我想告诉你 你再不用害怕了 |
[49:44] | Don’t–don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[49:48] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[50:02] | My brother– | 我的兄弟 |
[50:03] | Stop. | 住口 |
[50:05] | Please stop. | 停下吧 |
[50:06] | You know there’s nothing you can do to stop this. | 你知道你无法停止这种痛 |
[50:11] | I don’t know how to live with this. | 我不知道要怎么承受它 |
[50:14] | I don’t wanna live with this. | 我不想承受它 |
[50:16] | – Not an option you got. – Yes! | -你没得选 -有 |
[50:18] | Yes, there is. There is. | 我有得选 |
[50:21] | There has to be, because I can’t do this. | 必须有 因为我做不到 |
[50:24] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[50:25] | I know it hurts right now, | 我知道你现在很痛苦 |
[50:26] | but you purging all that poison. | 但你是在排除那些毒素 |
[50:28] | Soon you can be your true self. | 很快 你就能成为真正的自己 |
[50:31] | My true self? | 真正的自己 |
[50:34] | I don’t know who that is. | 我都不知道那是谁 |
[50:37] | I don’t know who that is! | 我不知道那是谁 |
[50:39] | That’s because you’re still holding in all the anger and sadness. | 那是因为你还在抓着那愤怒和难过 |
[50:44] | What do I do? | 我怎么办 |
[50:51] | Right there, that’s what you do. You let it out. | 对了 你就这么做 释放出来 |
[50:56] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[51:00] | Once you let it all go, | 一旦你把那些都放开 |
[51:02] | then you can finally meet the real you. | 你就终于能见到真正的自己了 |
[51:09] | This ain’t a death. | 这不是死亡 |
[51:12] | Elliot, you’ve been reborn. | 艾略特 你重生了 |
[51:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[51:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[51:23] | Why–why–why–why would he do– | 他为什么要… |
[51:25] | There is no why. | 没有为什么 |
[51:28] | You weren’t the one in control. | 你之前无力控制 |
[51:32] | I know it’s hard to go on | 我知道承担着这种事 |
[51:34] | when you’re carrying this around, but you can. | 继续前进会举步维艰 但你能做到 |
[51:40] | How? | 怎么做到 |
[51:43] | You don’t carry it alone. | 你不要独自承担 |
[51:47] | I’m here with you, bruh. | 我与你同在 兄弟 |
[51:53] | You. | 你 |
[51:58] | You did this. | 这是你做的 |
[51:59] | You did this to me. | 是你害了我 |
[52:03] | – I did it for you. – No. | -我是在帮你 -不 |
[52:05] | No, I don’t believe you! | 不 我不信 |
[52:07] | I did this because I could see this wound on your face. | 我这么做 是因为我能看到你脸上的伤 |
[52:10] | From the first time I met you, | 从我第一次见到你 |
[52:12] | I just wanted to show you the light. | 我就想让你看明白 |
[52:14] | – This is bullshit! – Ain’t no bullshit, bruh. | -胡扯 -这不是胡扯 哥们 |
[52:17] | The only thing that happened just now | 刚刚发生的事情就是 |
[52:19] | is that you finally faced the truth. | 你终于面对了真相 |
[52:20] | You’ve been looking away from your whole life. | 你这辈子一直在回避它 |
[52:29] | And now that you know the truth… | 现在你知道真相了 |
[52:33] | You can use it. | 你可以利用它 |
[52:46] | I know ’cause I done it. | 我知道 因为我做到了 |
[52:49] | I been through it. | 我经历过 |
[52:52] | My ma… | 我妈妈 |
[52:55] | she used to pass me around to her friends | 以前她出去找毒品嗑时 |
[52:58] | when she’d go out to get high, | 会把我交给她的朋友 |
[52:59] | and let’s just say her friends… | 算是她的朋友吧 |
[53:03] | They took a lot from me. | 他们夺走了我很多东西 |
[53:09] | Your dad, he took a lot from you too, | 就像你爸爸夺走了你很多东西 |
[53:12] | but he didn’t take everything. | 但他没夺走一切 |
[53:15] | See, this shit you went through, | 你经历的这些事 |
[53:18] | most people don’t know pain like that. | 大部分人都没经历过那样的痛苦 |
[53:20] | They never will. | 他们永远也不会 |
[53:22] | And if they did, it would end them. | 如果他们经历了 会因此完蛋 |
[53:27] | But the people who dig in, | 但那些坚持下去 |
[53:30] | the ones who keep surviving, | 不断存活下来的人 |
[53:31] | those are the ones you can’t beat. | 那些人你无法打败 |
[53:33] | Those are the ones no one can beat. | 那些人没人能够打败 |
[53:36] | Because once you’ve weathered a storm like yours… | 因为一旦你挺过了那样的风暴 |
[53:42] | You become the storm. | 你就成了风暴 |
[53:48] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[53:51] | You are the storm. | 你就是风暴 |
[54:02] | And it’s the rest of the world that needs to run for cover. | 轮到这世界需要去找地方躲避了 |
[54:13] | Your power is beautiful. | 你的力量是美丽的 |
[54:17] | Elliot… | 艾略特 |
[54:20] | it’s special. | 是特别的 |
[54:28] | Don’t you believe that? | 你不信吗 |
[54:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:36] | Do you wanna believe it? | 你想相信吗 |
[54:42] | I just… | 我… |
[54:48] | I don’t wanna be alone anymore. | 我再不想一个人了 |
[54:59] | You’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[55:13] | I see you now. | 我现在看清你了 |