时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I’m a mercenary. I don’t play fair. | 我是个雇佣兵 我不会顾及公平 |
[00:09] | I would rather see you lose than win myself. | 我宁可自己不赢也想看你输 |
[00:13] | – The Deus Group. – We can take them all down. | -主神集团 -我们能一举把他们全拿下 |
[00:15] | Just need their phone numbers. | 只需要他们的电话号码 |
[00:17] | Get them all in a room together. | 把他们弄到一起 |
[00:18] | I’m resigning. | 我要辞职了 |
[00:19] | We’ve been waiting for Elliot Alderson’s next move, | 我们一直在等艾略特·奥德森再次出手 |
[00:21] | and this could be it. | 这可能就是 |
[00:22] | We will not wait for them to make a mistake. | 我们可不能等他们出错 |
[00:24] | Arrange a Deus Group meeting to confirm a successor… | 安排主神集团集会 确认他的继任者 |
[00:24] | 菲利普·普莱斯 会议被安排在了明晚 | |
[00:28] | Wellick. | 威利克 |
[00:28] | Make sure you take care of Whiterose. | 你一定要扳倒白玫瑰 |
[00:32] | 提利尔今晚 不能去参加会议了 | |
[00:33] | We got the access we needed | 我们拿到转移 |
[00:34] | to transfer the money from the bank’s side. | 银行账户所需的信息了 |
[00:36] | We can rob them blind. | 能抢他们了 |
[00:37] | This is all my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[00:39] | You wanna help me? | 你想帮我 |
[00:40] | Go find Elliot, and take them down. | 去找艾略特 扳倒他们 |
[00:42] | I own everything. | 我掌握了一切 |
[00:43] | Every bribe, blackmail, extortion– | 每一次贿赂 敲诈 勒索 |
[00:46] | everything will go public. | 一切都会公诸于众 |
[00:47] | Mr. Alderson, he’s too much of a liability. | 奥德森先生 他带来的麻烦太大 |
[00:50] | If we kill him, | 要是我们杀了他 |
[00:50] | his shipping hack dies with him. | 他的航运入侵也会被他带进坟墓 |
[00:52] | It’s time he learns we’re on the same side. | 该让他明白 我们是一边的了 |
[00:55] | See? They all came back. | 看到了吗 他们都复原了 |
[00:57] | Everyone’s okay again. | 大家又都没事了 |
[00:58] | Angela, whatever White Rose told you is a lie. | 安吉拉 白玫瑰和你说的一切都是谎言 |
[01:01] | I know it’s possible. I’ve seen it. | 我知道可行 我亲眼见过 |
[01:03] | I don’t know if I can go through with the hack anymore. | 我不知道我还能不能做到这次入侵 |
[01:06] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:07] | I am not the one Darlene talked to. | 这事达琳告诉的不是我 |
[01:11] | You shouldn’t be sitting there. | 你不该坐在那里 |
[01:13] | That’s not your seat. | 那不是你的座位 |
[01:14] | – Why? – They’re not ready yet, | -为什么 -他们还没准备好 |
[01:15] | so we need to wait. | 我们得等 |
[01:51] | 念念 西查 等一个云朗风清 | |
[02:12] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[02:15] | It’s not going to happen today. | 今天是不行了 |
[02:18] | There’s no point in waiting here now. | 现在在这儿等着没用的 |
[02:25] | We aren’t going anywhere. | 我们哪也不去 |
[02:27] | You know where he is. You need to bring him here. | 你知道他在哪 你得把他带过来 |
[02:30] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[02:33] | We’re gonna have to help him through this. | 我们得帮他撑过去 |
[02:38] | Mom. | 妈 |
[02:39] | Maybe we should just tell him now… | 也许我们该现在就告诉他… |
[02:46] | About everything. | 告诉他一切 |
[02:50] | Then Elliot will be okay. | 然后艾略特就会没事了 |
[02:53] | Right? | 对吗 |
[03:09] | I’m telling you. | 相信我 |
[03:10] | He’s not ready. | 他还没准备好 |
[03:13] | When will he be ready? | 他什么时候才能准备好 |
[03:17] | You’ve let this go on far too long. | 你把这件事拖太久了 |
[03:19] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 这事没那么简单 |
[03:21] | I didn’t know everything that was happening. | 我并不知道发生的一切 |
[03:23] | That’s a lie. | 撒谎 |
[03:24] | You’ve been part of these shenanigans from the beginning. | 你从一开始就掺和了这些破事 |
[03:26] | You encourage it. | 你怂恿了他 |
[03:27] | Okay, okay. Just stop. | 行了 别说了 |
[03:30] | Yes, I’ll admit it. | 好 我承认 |
[03:32] | I did. | 确实 |
[03:35] | I never thought he’d take things this far. | 我没想到他会走到这一步 |
[03:36] | There’s nothing I can do now. | 如今我无能为力了 |
[03:39] | Just talk to him. | 去和他谈谈 |
[03:42] | We have to finish his mission. | 我们得完成他的任务 |
[03:45] | Once the hack is done, | 等完成了入侵 |
[03:46] | maybe then I can get through to him. | 也许我就能跟他说通了 |
[03:50] | And how are you gonna do that? | 你打算怎么做呢 |
[03:55] | I’m gonna show him what he did. | 我要让他知道他都干了什么 |
[04:04] | And if it doesn’t work? | 如果这也没用呢 |
[04:12] | We can’t go on like this. | 我们不能继续这样下去了 |
[04:16] | And that poor boy. | 那可怜的孩子 |
[04:19] | We may lose him forever. | 我们可能会永远失去他 |
[04:22] | For God’s sake, he hasn’t woken up since– | 天啊 他一直在沉睡… |
[04:23] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[04:28] | Darlene. | 达琳 |
[04:30] | She said they talked two months ago. | 她说他们两个月前说过话 |
[04:34] | He woke up for her… | 他为她醒来过 |
[04:39] | Which means she might be the one who could help us. | 这意味着她或许能助我们一臂之力 |
[05:17] | Great. You decided to show. | 哟 你终于现身了 |
[05:22] | I know. You weren’t expecting me. | 我知道 你没想到会是我 |
[05:25] | But I’m here for Elliot, same as you. | 但我是为艾略特而来 和你一样 |
[05:28] | What can you expect after what happened? | 发生了那种事 你以为会怎样 |
[05:31] | Life throws you an error code like that, | 生活扔给你一段这样的错误代码 |
[05:33] | you don’t have the luxury of a fucking pop-up explanation. | 你不能奢望还会弹出个解释 |
[05:37] | So what are you supposed to do? | 你还能怎么办呢 |
[05:39] | Move on without answers, | 带着不解得过且过吗 |
[05:41] | or stay down and drive yourself crazy with questions? | 还是胡思乱想把自己逼疯 |
[05:44] | That’s where Elliot is– mired in conflict. | 艾略特就是这样 陷入了矛盾的泥沼 |
[05:48] | And that’s why I’m here. | 这也是我出现的原因 |
[05:50] | How we doing? | 怎么样了 |
[05:52] | Got line of sight on the IMSI catcher to the front door. | 国际移动用户识别码捕获器瞄准了正门 |
[05:55] | Deus members should be arriving soon. | 主神集团的成员应该快到了 |
[05:58] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你到底去哪了 |
[06:01] | Got held up. | 有事耽搁了 |
[06:04] | What kind of answer is that? | 这算什么回答 |
[06:06] | You had me worried. | 你让我好担心 |
[06:07] | I told you the Dark Army is looking for you. | 我和你说了 黑暗军团在找你 |
[06:09] | The day didn’t go exactly as planned. | 今天的发展有些出乎意料 |
[06:11] | Cut me some slack, okay? Things went a little sideways. | 放我一马吧 行吗 出了点岔子 |
[06:16] | Really? Is that so? | 是吗 真的吗 |
[06:18] | Things went a little sideways for you, huh? | 你出了点岔子 是吧 |
[06:21] | You want to hear about the fucking night I’ve had? | 你想听听我今晚是怎么过来的吗 |
[06:23] | This isn’t a pissing contest, sweetheart. | 这又不是在比惨 亲爱的 |
[06:31] | Let’s just get back to work. | 我们继续工作吧 |
[06:39] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[06:44] | Why are you here? | 你为什么出现了 |
[06:46] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[06:52] | You don’t want him here right now. | 你现在不会希望他出现的 |
[06:54] | Why the fuck not? | 为什么 |
[06:56] | He just can’t. Not now. | 他做不到 现在不行 |
[07:01] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[07:06] | He’ll be fine. He just needs some time. | 他会没事的 只是需要些时间 |
[07:11] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[07:14] | I don’t need you to trust me. | 我不需要你信任我 |
[07:15] | I just need you to help me pull this off. | 我只需要你帮我搞定这事 |
[07:17] | Tell me what’s going on, or I’m walking. | 告诉我实情 否则我就走人 |
[07:19] | I can’t. | 我不能告诉你 |
[07:21] | He needs to be the one to tell you… | 必须由他告诉你 |
[07:24] | when he’s ready. | 等他准备好的 |
[07:43] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[07:44] | Do you realize how risky this is? | 你知道这多危险吗 |
[07:45] | What if someone saw you? | 要是有人看见你了怎么办 |
[07:48] | She’s with me. | 她是我的人 |
[07:49] | Out with it. Why are you here? | 说吧 你来干什么 |
[07:51] | You’re supposed to be across the street with your Deus pals. | 你应该去街对面见你的主神集团朋友 |
[07:53] | There’s one last thing I need from you. | 我还需要你帮我最后一件事 |
[07:55] | Well, it’s a little late in the game to be making demands. | 现在提出要求有些晚了 |
[07:57] | It’s– | 这 |
[07:59] | it’s not a demand. | 这不是个要求 |
[08:01] | It’s a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[08:04] | Given the danger you’ve put us all in just by being here, | 鉴于你光是来这里就让我们都冒了很大的险 |
[08:07] | I hope it’s worth it. | 希望这事值得 |
[08:08] | It is. | 值得的 |
[08:16] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:19] | I want you to destroy Whiterose’s machine. | 我要你去毁掉白玫瑰的机器 |
[08:24] | Everything you need to know about her project, | 你需要知道关于她项目的一切 |
[08:28] | it’s on here. | 都在这里了 |
[08:32] | Promise me. | 保证我 |
[08:35] | After tonight, she’ll be ruined. | 过了今晚 她就毁了 |
[08:37] | Why is this important to you? | 这为什么对你这么重要 |
[08:42] | Because it was important to Angela. | 因为这对安吉拉很重要 |
[08:47] | It’s what she wanted. | 这是她想要的 |
[08:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:54] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:04] | Remember, you gotta keep everyone there | 记住 我们拿到所有人手机号前 |
[09:06] | until we grab their phone numbers. | 你得拖住他们 |
[09:08] | Don’t let anyone leave, especially Whiterose. | 别让任何人离开 特别是白玫瑰 |
[09:18] | What was that about? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[09:25] | What the hell does Price know about Angela? | 普莱斯怎么会知道安吉拉的事 |
[09:30] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:31] | I’ll fill you in, but right now, | 我以后和你说 但现在 |
[09:34] | we gotta get started. | 我们得赶紧开工 |
[09:36] | We’re already behind. | 我们已经落后了 |
[09:39] | In order to rob the Deus Group blind, | 为了将主神集团洗劫一空 |
[09:41] | we need to get access to transfer funds from Cyprus National Bank. | 我们需要能从塞浦路斯国家银行转账 |
[09:44] | To do that, we need every Deus asshole’s phone number. | 为此 我们需要每个主神混蛋的手机号 |
[09:48] | Why? Because Darlene can then match | 为什么 因为这样达琳就能 |
[09:50] | each of those phone numbers | 将这些手机号 |
[09:51] | to its corresponding Cyprus National Bank account number | 和塞浦路斯国家银行的账户一一对应 |
[09:54] | and initiate a transfer. | 并启动转账 |
[09:56] | Once she initiates the transfer, | 一旦她开始转账 |
[09:58] | it’ll trigger a security 2FA code | 就会有2FA安全码 |
[10:00] | that’ll be texted to every Deus dickhead’s phone. | 发送到每个主神混蛋的手机上 |
[10:02] | Then Darlene will run a script | 接着达琳运行一个脚本 |
[10:04] | to automatically grab those 2FA codes, | 自动抓取这些2FA码 |
[10:06] | and transfer all their money | 在他们阻止之前 |
[10:07] | before they have time to stop it. | 把钱都转走 |
[10:15] | So, yeah, I’m worried. | 所以没错 我很担心 |
[10:18] | For what, though, I’m not sure. | 但是担心什么 我还不确定 |
[10:22] | But whatever it is… | 但不管是什么… |
[10:26] | It’s coming. | 马上就要来了 |
[10:38] | I can’t believe Angela never told me Price was her father. | 真不敢相信安吉拉没告诉我普莱斯是她父亲 |
[10:46] | Maybe she didn’t know. | 也许她不知道 |
[10:53] | I miss her. | 我想她 |
[11:01] | Darlene, I– | 达琳 我… |
[11:02] | No, I don’t want to talk about it. | 不 我不想聊这个 |
[11:03] | I just… | 我只是 |
[11:06] | I just wanted to say that. | 我只是想说出来 |
[11:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:28] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[11:30] | No one’s gone in or out of that building other than Price. | 除了普莱斯 根本没人进出过那幢楼 |
[11:40] | Wait, you think they’re onto us? | 等等 你觉得他们发现了吗 |
[11:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:53] | I see I’m the first to arrive. | 看来我是第一个到的 |
[11:58] | Technically, I was first. | 严格说 我才是第一个 |
[12:16] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 你想告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[12:20] | I thought we’d start with a drink. | 我想我们最好先喝一杯 |
[12:24] | I’m an old man, Zhang. | 我老了 张 |
[12:26] | I gave up on foreplay long ago. | 我早就不玩前戏了 |
[12:30] | Let’s just skip ahead | 我们直接跳到 |
[12:31] | to the part where you try to fuck me. | 你想搞我的部分吧 |
[12:38] | If they are onto us, | 要是他们真发现我们了 |
[12:40] | if the Deus Group doesn’t show, | 要是主神集团不来 |
[12:41] | everything’s we’ve been working on | 我们的一切努力 |
[12:42] | will be a big fucking fail. | 就都白费了 |
[12:45] | If Elliot were here, what would he do? | 如果艾略特在 他会怎么办 |
[12:48] | He’d look for abnormalities, incompatibilities, | 他会寻找异常 不兼容 |
[12:52] | anything that isn’t adding up, any conflicts. | 不合理之处 矛盾 |
[12:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:56] | Looking. | 找 |
[12:58] | – For? – I don’t know yet. | -找什么 -我还不知道 |
[13:00] | Elliot saved an image of Tyrell’s phone, | 艾略特存了提利尔手机的镜像 |
[13:02] | swiped all his credentials. | 复制了他的账密 |
[13:04] | If Whiterose thought something was up, | 要是白玫瑰觉得哪里不对 |
[13:06] | she would’ve told the other members, | 她会通知其他成员 |
[13:07] | including the guy she was having the meeting for. | 包括她为之召开会议的那个人 |
[13:13] | All you had to do was nothing, | 你只需要什么都不做 |
[13:16] | just sit idly by and wait for the new year to arrive, | 闲坐着 等新年到来就好 |
[13:20] | but you couldn’t leave well enough alone. | 但你就是不肯放手 |
[13:26] | I wanted to let you live into retirement– | 我本想让你享受退休生活 |
[13:30] | I planned on it– | 我都计划好了 |
[13:31] | as a gift of sorts. | 可以说是个礼物 |
[13:35] | I guess you can say I always get swept up | 这么说吧 每到假期 |
[13:38] | when it comes to the holidays. | 我总会被气氛感染 |
[13:40] | But then you had to be naughty. | 但你就非得调皮捣蛋 |
[13:43] | Come on, Zhang. | 得了 张 |
[13:45] | You know I’ve never been the nice type. | 你知道我从来都不是好人 |
[13:49] | Let me drive. | 我来 |
[13:52] | Maybe his calendar. | 看看他的日历 |
[13:55] | 未知更改了已安排事项 12月25日周四 早10:30到晚8:30 | |
[13:57] | After your abrupt resignation | 你突然辞了职 |
[13:59] | and Mr. Alderson’s curious disappearance, | 奥德森先生也莫名失踪 |
[14:02] | it wasn’t hard to figure out that you two were working together. | 不难猜到你们二人联手了 |
[14:05] | Tell me Mr. Alderson’s plan, | 把奥德森先生的计划告诉我 |
[14:08] | and these gentlemen will take you home | 这些先生们就会带你回家 |
[14:09] | and inject you with maitotoxin. | 给你注射刺尾鱼毒素 |
[14:12] | You will die in your sleep. | 你会在睡梦中死去 |
[14:14] | The papers will say you passed from heart failure. | 报上会说你死于心脏衰竭 |
[14:17] | Sad, but painless. | 令人难过 不过没有痛苦 |
[14:21] | Or, we could go the other way. | 我们也可以走另一条路 |
[14:24] | You’re well aware of our methods. | 你很清楚我们的手段 |
[14:38] | So you canceled the Deus Group meeting | 所以你为这么个半吊子阴谋论 |
[14:41] | based on this half-cocked conspiracy theory of yours. | 就取消了主神集团的会议 |
[14:47] | This last-minute change will not sit well with the others. | 其他人不会喜欢这样临时改动的 |
[14:52] | Downtown near Wall Street. | 在华尔街附近 |
[14:59] | Are you hearing this? | 你听见没 |
[14:59] | Let’s move. We gotta go. | 动起来 我们得走了 |
[15:01] | Do-or-die time. | 关键时刻到了 |
[15:02] | They’re probably already inside, | 他们可能已经进去了 |
[15:03] | which means we’ll have to find a way in | 那我们就得想办法进去 |
[15:05] | to get a line of sight. | 好抓取号码 |
[15:08] | Price didn’t know about the venue change. | 普莱斯不知道地点的变更 |
[15:11] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[15:13] | Why didn’t they tell him? | 他们为什么没告诉他 |
[15:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:15] | He’s persona non grata on his way out. | 他是要退休的不受待见的人 |
[15:18] | Who gives a shit? | 谁管啊 |
[15:19] | Why the heavy security detail? | 为什么保镖那么多 |
[15:21] | Price is one guy. | 普莱斯就一个人 |
[15:23] | If they wanted to get rid of him, | 如果他们想除掉他 |
[15:24] | they don’t need a team of Dark Army soldiers to do it. | 也不需要一支黑暗军团大军来做 |
[15:34] | They’re not there to kill Price. | 他们不是来杀普莱斯的 |
[15:38] | They’re there to protect someone. | 他们是来保护谁的 |
[15:41] | The meeting is taking place as we speak. | 会面此时正在进行 |
[15:44] | I’m sure Mr. Wellick, the new CEO of E Corp, | 威利克先生 E公司的新执行总裁 |
[15:48] | is impressing everyone with his smile. | 肯定在亲切微笑 讨好大家 |
[15:52] | Unfortunately, I’ll be uncharacteristically late for the gathering, | 很不幸 我将反常地迟到 |
[15:55] | but I’m sure they’ll understand. | 但他们肯定能理解 |
[15:57] | Will they? Hmm. | 是吗 |
[16:00] | I’d expect mutiny | 我觉得会发生骚动 |
[16:02] | when they realize that Tyrell Wellick, | 因为他们会意识到提利尔·威利克 |
[16:04] | your guest of honor | 你的嘉宾 |
[16:06] | and the sole purpose for the meeting, | 也是会面的唯一目的 |
[16:10] | will not be in attendance. | 将不会出席 |
[16:19] | I’m gonna stay. | 我要留下 |
[16:22] | What? | 什么 |
[16:23] | You have the exploit to verify the phone numbers ready to go. | 你已经准备好了验证手机号的漏洞 |
[16:28] | No, we can’t split up. | 不 我们不能分开 |
[16:29] | What if something else goes wrong with the plan? | 万一计划再出岔子呢 |
[16:36] | You know, it just occurred to me. | 我刚想到 |
[16:38] | We’ve never gotten drunk together, have we? | 我们还没一起喝醉过呢 是吧 |
[16:44] | I think this might be a good night to start. | 我觉得今晚正合适这么做 |
[16:50] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[16:52] | The plan is pointless if we don’t get Whiterose, too. | 如果我们拿不到白玫瑰的号码 计划就会失败 |
[16:56] | She’s gotta be in there. I have to stay. | 她肯定在里面 我必须留下 |
[16:57] | That makes no sense. | 那没道理 |
[16:58] | We only have one IMSI capture. | 我们只有一个国际移动用户识别码捕获器 |
[17:00] | – We need to do this together. – We don’t have a choice. | -我们必须一起行动 -我们没办法 |
[17:03] | Now go. | 去吧 |
[17:08] | Mr. Wellick is nowhere to be found. | 威利克先生不知所踪 |
[17:10] | We’re still searching the tri-state area– | 我们还在三州地区找 |
[17:11] | A waste of time. Stop. | 这是浪费时间 停止吧 |
[17:13] | Tell them all to stop. | 叫他们都停止 |
[17:16] | Is this part of your plan? | 这也是你的计划吗 |
[17:19] | Mr. Wellick’s mysterious disappearance? | 威利克先生的神秘失踪 |
[17:22] | What did you do to him? | 你把他怎么了 |
[17:23] | Truthfully… | 其实 |
[17:25] | I have no idea where Wellick is. | 我也不知道威利克哪去了 |
[17:27] | He may be dead. | 他可能死了 |
[17:31] | No, no, no. Now I think of it, | 不不 我现在想来 |
[17:34] | he did mention something about | 他是说什么 |
[17:36] | wanting to travel the great southwest | 想开辆65款埃尔·卡米诺敞篷 |
[17:39] | in a ’65 El Camino convertible, | 去大西南方玩玩 |
[17:43] | wind in his hair… | 清风拂发 |
[18:22] | He’s beaten you! | 他打败你了 |
[18:25] | You lost today. | 你今天输了 |
[18:27] | Doesn’t mean we can’t fight back tomorrow, | 但我们明天还能再还击 |
[18:29] | but right now, we have to leave | 但现在 我们得走了 |
[18:31] | and warn the Deus Group before this gets worse. | 并警告主神集团 避免局势恶化 |
[18:34] | We are not going anywhere. | 我们哪都不去 |
[18:40] | If you won’t listen to reason, | 如果你不肯讲理 |
[18:43] | then I’m done. | 那我不干了 |
[18:58] | It’s bad management | 这是管理不善 |
[19:01] | when your best employees either walk off the job, | 如果你最好的员工 辞职不干 |
[19:04] | or blow their brains out. | 或者吞枪自尽 |
[19:29] | Fuck am I gonna get in there? | 我怎么进去啊 |
[19:50] | Perimeter is secure. | 周边安全 |
[19:52] | Make sure these doors stay locked | 门今晚要 |
[19:53] | the rest of the evening. | 一直紧锁 |
[19:54] | Goddamn. Christmas Day? | 该死 大圣诞节的 |
[19:57] | This better be good. | 最好是要事 |
[20:00] | Shutdown of Muslims entering the United States… | 阻止穆斯林进入美国… |
[20:16] | How are you, my friend? | 你好吗 朋友 |
[20:17] | Just came off an 11-hour flight on Christmas Day. | 大圣诞节的 我刚飞了11小时 |
[20:21] | My wife is furious. | 我老婆气坏了 |
[20:23] | And my girlfriend? | 我女朋友 |
[20:25] | She won’t return my phone calls. | 不肯回我电话 |
[20:28] | Whatever Zhang has planned better be good. | 不管张是计划了什么事 最好是要紧事 |
[20:30] | Couldn’t agree more. | 说得太对了 |
[20:33] | – Speaking… – Good evening, gentlemen. | -话说… -晚上好 先生们 |
[20:36] | Speaking of, where is our host? | 话说 主人呢 |
[21:24] | Back inside. | 回去 |
[21:25] | This entrance is off limits tonight. | 今晚这个入口不许使用 |
[21:29] | Go. | 快走 |
[21:44] | There’s no fucking way. | 根本不可能 |
[22:52] | Well? Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[23:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:05] | That sure as hell doesn’t sound like Price. | 听上去可不是普莱斯 |
[23:07] | Mr. Alderson. | 奥德森先生 |
[23:10] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 |
[23:12] | I was hoping we could talk in person. | 我还想跟你当面谈谈 |
[23:15] | You once told me that we’d never see each other again. | 你曾对我说 我们再不会相见了 |
[23:18] | What makes you want to see me now? | 你怎么现在想见我了 |
[23:20] | Call it a change of mind. | 就算是改主意了吧 |
[23:23] | A realization. | 顿悟了 |
[23:27] | Nah. | 不 |
[23:29] | If I’m hearing your voice on the other end of this call, | 如果这电话那头是你的声音 |
[23:32] | I’m good. | 那就不用了 |
[23:34] | And what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:37] | You’ll know soon enough. | 你很快就会知道了 |
[23:41] | A proposal. | 我有个提议 |
[23:43] | You stop whatever it is you’re planning, | 你中止你的不管什么计划 |
[23:45] | and I give you information | 我向你提供 |
[23:46] | that will prove to be very valuable to you. | 对你很宝贵的信息 |
[23:49] | You think I’m gonna trust you? | 你觉得我会信你吗 |
[23:51] | Let me earn your trust by sharing first. | 那容我赢得你的信任 我先说吧 |
[23:54] | It is about your friend… | 是关于你的朋友的 |
[23:56] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[24:02] | – What about her? – You see, Elliot… | -她怎么了 -艾略特 |
[24:07] | You think Angela’s dead, | 你以为安吉拉死了 |
[24:10] | but she’s not. | 但她没死 |
[24:18] | You sent me a picture of her dead body, | 你给我发送了她死尸的照片 |
[24:21] | you sick fucking fuck. | 那个混蛋变态 |
[24:23] | And you believe what most people believe? | 你就相信了大部分人相信的东西吗 |
[24:26] | Only what is right in front of you? | 只相信你眼前的东西吗 |
[24:30] | I expected more from you. | 我对你抱有更高的期望的 |
[24:32] | You think I’m gonna believe this bullshit? | 你以为我会相信你的鬼扯吗 |
[24:35] | You killed her. Angela’s dead. | 你杀了她 安吉拉死了 |
[24:37] | No, Elliot. | 不 艾略特 |
[24:40] | Angela’s alive. | 安吉拉还活着 |
[24:44] | And if you allow me, | 如果你允许我 |
[24:46] | I can take you to her. | 我能带你去见她 |
[24:49] | Would you like that, Elliot? | 你想去吗 艾略特 |
[24:51] | Would you like to see Angela again? | 你想再见到安吉拉吗 |
[24:54] | To hear her voice? | 再听到她的声音 |
[24:57] | To hold her hand? | 握住她的手 |
[25:10] | Elliot, are you there? | 艾略特 你还在吗 |
[25:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:29] | I know you have regrets, Elliot, | 我知道你有遗憾 艾略特 |
[25:33] | and pain. | 和痛苦 |
[25:35] | I know there are things in your life | 我知道你生活中 |
[25:36] | you wish were different, just the same as Angela, | 有不如意的事 安吉拉也是 |
[25:39] | and I can show you a way that you can make it all go away, | 我可以让你看到 要如何抹去那一切 |
[25:44] | just as I did for her. | 我也让她看到过 |
[25:45] | You can reset everything | 你可以重置一切 |
[25:47] | and live in the world you deserve, | 生活在配得上你的世界里 |
[25:49] | a world without all the pain you’re carrying, | 那个世界里没有你所承载的一切痛苦 |
[25:52] | without your past, without your regrets. | 没有你的过去 没有你的遗憾 |
[25:55] | Please, Elliot. | 求你 艾略特 |
[25:57] | Let me show you the world | 让我带你去看那个 |
[25:59] | that I showed your closest friend. | 我带你好朋友见识过的世界 |
[26:12] | I saw what you did to her | 我看到了你对她做了什么 |
[26:14] | before you killed her. | 在你杀她之前 |
[26:18] | That wasn’t Angela. You used her. | 那不是安吉拉了 你利用了她 |
[26:22] | You turned her into someone else. | 你把她变成了另一个人 |
[26:25] | Then don’t take my word for it. | 别信我的 |
[26:28] | Ask her yourself. | 自己去问她吧 |
[26:33] | Elliot, | 艾略特 |
[26:36] | we don’t have to fight like this anymore. | 我们不用再这么争斗下去了 |
[26:39] | Let’s finally make peace with each other, | 我们终于跟彼此讲和吧 |
[26:42] | as we were always meant to do. | 我们本就该如此 |
[26:48] | Let go of the anger and the hatred | 放下你对我积攒的 |
[26:50] | you’ve built up towards me. | 愤怒和仇恨 |
[26:52] | Understand I’ve only wished to help. | 看明白我其实只想帮忙 |
[26:56] | Here’s the thing. | 问题是 |
[26:59] | I don’t need help right now. | 我现在不需要帮助 |
[27:03] | You do. | 你需要 |
[27:18] | Good evening, people of Earth. | 晚上好 地球人民 |
[27:20] | We are fsociety. | 我们是去社会 |
[27:21] | We have risen from the ashes | 我们死灰复燃了 |
[27:23] | to bring you a Christmas miracle, | 为您带来圣诞奇迹 |
[27:26] | a miracle that will finally reveal our true nemesis. | 这个奇迹终将曝光我们真正的死敌 |
[27:31] | The secret club running the world is the Deus Group, | 操纵这世界的秘密团体 就是主神集团 |
[27:35] | a clandestine collection | 这个秘密团体 |
[27:36] | of the world’s richest and most powerful people. | 集合了全世界最富有最有权势的人 |
[27:39] | Deus Group, we know you, | 主神集团 我们知道你们 |
[27:42] | and we know what you do. | 我们知道你们都做什么 |
[27:43] | And tonight, the whole world will learn about you. | 今晚 全世界都将知道你们 |
[27:47] | Most of you watching have never heard the name Deus Group. | 大部分观众都从未听过主神集团 |
[27:50] | That’s because they’ve worked hard to keep it that way. | 那是因为他们努力隐藏自己 |
[27:53] | 主神集团被人肉 全世界最富有 最有权势的人的 秘密团体是否为真 去社会说是真的 | |
[27:53] | To begin to understand their reach, | 若想了解他们的势力 |
[27:56] | to see the evil crimes they’re responsible for, | 和他们所犯下的罪行 |
[27:59] | click on the link below | 点击下面的链接 |
[28:00] | to download all their private files. | 下载他们的私密文件 |
[28:02] | And if you’d like to meet the despicable individuals | 如果你们想认识一下为了牟利 |
[28:06] | who have co-opted your lives for profit, | 而操纵了你生活的可鄙的人 |
[28:08] | come meet them now in person | 就去亲眼见见他们吧 |
[28:11] | while they wine and dine at Cipriani. | 他们都在奇普里亚尼享用美酒佳肴呢 |
[28:14] | I am sure they’d appreciate the visit. | 他们肯定会喜欢你们的造访 |
[28:19] | Deus Group, you have been owned. | 主神集团 你们被控制了 |
[28:21] | fsociety and the world will cheer | 去社会和世界将欢呼着 |
[28:24] | as we watch your black hearts stop beating. | 看着你们的黑心停止跳动 |
[28:27] | This is not a warning. | 这不是警告 |
[28:29] | This is the beginning of the end. | 这是终结的开始 |
[28:31] | We are fsociety. | 我们是去社会 |
[28:48] | Did you see the video? | 你看视频了吗 |
[28:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:51] | Hopefully, that’ll do the trick | 希望这足以 |
[28:53] | to smoke these fuckers out. | 把这些混蛋吓出来 |
[28:55] | Did you find Whiterose? | 你找到白玫瑰了吗 |
[28:56] | Yeah. I talked to her. | 嗯 我跟她通了话 |
[28:59] | You what? Jesus Christ. | 什么 天啊 |
[29:01] | You were supposed to hack her phone, | 你是要黑她的手机 |
[29:03] | not call it. | 不是给她打电话 |
[29:05] | It was only for a second. | 就说了一会儿 |
[29:08] | But it was Price’s phone, | 但那是普莱斯的手机 |
[29:09] | so we still need to get Whiterose’s number. | 我们还得拿到白玫瑰的号码 |
[29:15] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:23] | I don’t know anymore. | 我现在真不知道了 |
[29:34] | Hey, Elliot? | 艾略特 |
[29:42] | I’m glad you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[30:00] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[30:01] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[30:02] | There’s a cell tower. | 有个手机信号塔 |
[30:05] | If I can see traffic on that tower– | 如果我能看到手机塔的流量 |
[30:06] | No, I mean– | 我是说… |
[30:07] | We can’t get past her security and into the hotel. | 我们别想通过保镖 进入酒店 |
[30:10] | We need her phone number. | 我们需要她的手机号 |
[30:14] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你会没事吧 |
[30:15] | Only way this works is if we hit their accounts at the same time. | 我们必须同时对他们的账户下手才能成功 |
[30:18] | If the other members get the 2FA codes first, | 如果其他成员先收到了2FA码 |
[30:20] | they’ll alert Whiterose. | 他们会通知白玫瑰 |
[30:21] | Just keep them in your line of sight. | 你要让他们待在你的视线范围内 |
[30:23] | I’ll let you know when I’ve got it. | 我拿到就告诉你 |
[30:35] | Sergey, you have to trust me. | 瑟盖 你得相信我 |
[30:38] | We will get through this. Everything will be all right. | 我们能挺过去的 不会有事的 |
[30:41] | Oh, don’t listen to that Mason. | 别听那个梅森的 |
[30:44] | The man is an absolute buffoon. | 他就是个傻瓜 |
[30:46] | No, no, don’t leave. Don’t go outside. | 不不 别走 别出去 |
[30:49] | Tell everyone to remain, Sergey. | 叫大家原地待着 瑟盖 |
[31:00] | Sergey? | 瑟盖 |
[31:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:12] | So that’s it. | 好啊 |
[31:13] | So that’s your big move! | 这就是你的狠招吗 |
[31:14] | You think that I can’t survive being doxxed? | 你以为我会挺不过被人肉吗 |
[31:17] | I have no idea. | 我可不知道 |
[31:20] | I’m as curious as you. | 我跟你一样好奇呢 |
[32:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:55] | Come on! | 快点 |
[33:01] | I can’t do anything about it. Look. It’s not working. | 我也没办法 它不好用了 |
[33:03] | Obviously, it’s not working. | 就是不好用了 |
[34:31] | – Shit. – Private event tonight. | -该死 -今晚是私人活动 |
[34:33] | You can’t be here. Everyone, back it up. | 你们不能进来 大家请退后 |
[35:00] | A short time ago, fsociety resurfaced with a new video, | 不久前 去社会再次带着新视频出现 |
[35:04] | and while the contents of that video remain largely unconfirmed, | 虽然视频内容未得到证实 |
[35:07] | it focuses entirely on an international investment firm, | 但它完全是针对一家国际投资公司 |
[35:11] | the Deus Group. | 主神集团 |
[35:14] | 用户名 密码 | |
[35:31] | It’s a collection of powerful men whom fsociety claims | 据去社会称 这群位高权重的男人 |
[35:34] | to be guilty of international crimes, | 犯下了国际罪行 |
[35:36] | and as you can see behind me, onlookers have gathered | 可以看到我身后聚集了大量围观者 |
[35:39] | with hopes of catching a glimpse of any Deus Group members. | 想一瞥主神集团的成员 |
[36:39] | All this over a little pipsqueak in a hoodie. | 闹得这么大 就为个穿兜帽衫的小人物 |
[36:54] | Where are we at, kiddo? | 怎么样了 孩子 |
[36:56] | I’ve got a bunch of numbers. | 现在有好多号码 |
[36:57] | I just can’t tell if any of them are hers. | 但我不能确定里面是否有她的 |
[36:59] | Truth be told, I never liked Mr. Alderson– | 老实说 我一向不喜欢奥德森先生 |
[37:02] | his anxious demeanor, his juvenile anger. | 他焦躁的举止 他幼稚的愤怒 |
[37:06] | But… | 但是 |
[37:08] | he does bring something to the table– | 他有一个优点 |
[37:12] | well, for me. | 对我来说是的 |
[37:32] | 我把信号塔所有的手机号都发过去 跟银行账户对着查 | |
[37:35] | Mr. Alderson is the only person I believe | 我认为奥德森先生是唯一 |
[37:38] | actually able to hurt you… | 有能力伤害你的人 |
[38:09] | Truly hurt you. | 真正伤害你 |
[38:13] | And clearly, | 显然 |
[38:16] | you believe it, too. | 你也这么认为 |
[38:33] | Come on. | 快点 |
[38:40] | Why do we have to cut these things so goddamn close? | 我们怎么总赶得这么千钧一发 |
[39:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[39:11] | Peaceful out here. | 外面好安宁 |
[39:14] | Cold winter air. | 冷冽的冬风 |
[39:29] | Are you really going to make me force you into the car? | 你真要逼我强迫你上车吗 |
[39:42] | You know, I almost let myself believe you… | 我差点允许自己相信你了 |
[39:46] | When you said Angela was still alive. | 你说安吉拉还活着的时候 |
[39:50] | I know what kind of conman you are, | 我知道你是怎样的骗子 |
[39:52] | how you operate. | 我知道你如何行事 |
[39:54] | Even though I saw your men | 即便我眼看着你的手下 |
[39:56] | drag her dead body away, | 拖走了她的死尸 |
[40:00] | I still wanted to believe what you were saying. | 我还是想相信你的话 |
[40:23] | When you spoke to Mr. Alderson, | 你跟奥德森先生说话时 |
[40:25] | I felt the power of your promise. | 我能感觉到你承诺的力量 |
[40:38] | And all I could think is, well… | 我脑子里只想着 |
[40:39] | maybe that’s what my daughter thought when you came to her. | 或许你找到我女儿时 她也是这么想的 |
[40:51] | The desperation to have all her pain go away, | 她迫切希望消除一切痛苦 |
[40:54] | to have her past rewritten– | 改写她的过去 |
[40:57] | and that’s why it works, right? | 所以你才成功了 是吧 |
[41:05] | 塞浦路斯国家银行: 您的验证码为877917 请勿将验证码告诉他人 我们不会打电话询问验证码 如果您没有发送请求 请联系您的塞浦路斯国家银行代理人 | |
[41:09] | The one thing every person has: | 那是每个人都有的东西 |
[41:12] | regret. | 遗憾 |
[41:14] | You weaponize that, | 你拿它作为武器 |
[41:16] | and then you use that weapon against them | 用它来对付每个人 |
[41:20] | to destroy them. | 毁掉他们 |
[41:21] | But here’s the thing I’ve realized as of late. | 但我近来才意识到 |
[41:23] | With Angela– | 对于安吉拉 |
[41:26] | didn’t work. | 你没成功 |
[41:32] | Angela lives on | 安吉拉的生命 |
[41:34] | in the lives of the people who love her. | 在爱她的人的生命中延续 |
[41:38] | And that love… | 那份爱 |
[41:40] | that love fuels their unwavering resolve | 那份爱给了他们坚定的决心 |
[41:45] | to turn the tables to destroy you. | 让他们能扭转局势 毁了你 |
[42:03] | You just remember, Zhang. | 你记住 张 |
[42:06] | You did all this to yourself. | 这一切都是你自作自受 |
[42:13] | You should take your own advice, Phillip. | 你该听从自己的建议 菲利普 |
[42:16] | Accept your truth. | 接受你的现实 |
[42:21] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[42:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:31] | I suppose it is. | 我想是结束了 |
[42:46] | It happened. | 成了 |
[42:53] | It actually happened. | 真的成了 |
[42:58] | What? | 什么 |
[43:00] | Something wrong, old sport? | 出问题了吗 老伙计 |
[43:07] | What is this? | 这怎么回事 |
[43:09] | Well, if it’s what I think it is, | 如果是我想的那样 |
[43:12] | we’re all broke. | 我们都破产了 |
[43:15] | No. | 不 |
[43:17] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[43:20] | Apparently not. | 看来还是可能的 |
[43:28] | Where is it, Phillip? | 哪去了 菲利普 |
[43:29] | Where is my fucking money? | 我的钱哪去了 |
[43:38] | Gone. | 没了 |
[43:44] | No. | 不 |
[43:45] | I warned you. I told you long ago. I’m a mercenary. | 我警告过你 我早说了 我是雇佣兵 |
[43:48] | I’d rather see you lose than win myself. | 我宁可自己不赢也想看你输 |
[43:52] | – That can’t be. – Finally. | -那不可能 -可算啊 |
[43:53] | I found a way to take what’s most important to you. | 我找到了夺走对你最重要的东西的办法 |
[43:58] | No, no. | 不 |
[44:00] | Your project, | 你的项目 |
[44:03] | your dream | 你梦想的 |
[44:05] | of another world– | 另一个世界 |
[44:08] | it’s as good as dead. | 它死透透了 |
[44:18] | Think of it this way, Zhang. | 这么想吧 张 |
[44:21] | You didn’t lose the game. | 你没输掉游戏 |
[44:25] | You just ran out of time. | 你只是没时间了 |
[44:55] | And like that… | 就这样 |
[44:59] | Rome falls. | 罗马陨落 |
[45:02] | No more Deus Group. | 主神集团没了 |
[45:05] | No more top 1% of the top 1%. | 富人里的富人没了 |
[45:11] | No more controlling every piece of our lives. | 再别想控制我们生活的方方面面了 |
[45:20] | No more playing God without permission. | 再别想私自决定扮演上帝了 |
[45:24] | We took them down. | 我们扳倒了他们 |
[45:27] | All of them. | 他们所有人 |
[46:03] | FBI. Open the door. | 联调局 开门 |
[46:07] | We have a warrant. | 我们有逮捕令 |
[46:11] | Minister Zhang, we have a warrant. | 张部长 我们有逮捕令 |
[46:15] | Fbi. | 联调局 |
[46:17] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[46:25] | Minister Zhang, come out. | 张部长 出来 |
[46:28] | We have a warrant for your arrest. | 我们有你的逮捕令 |
[46:34] | Minister Zhang. | 张部长 |
[46:39] | Minister Zhang, we’re coming in. | 张部长 我们冲进来了 |
[46:42] | Three, two, one, execute, execute, execute. | 三 二 一 上上上 |