时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – Alexa, are we friends? – Yes. | 亚莉克莎 我们是朋友吗 -是 |
[00:08] | She said you haven’t been sleeping. | 她说你一直失眠 |
[00:10] | You need your rest. | 你该休息 |
[00:14] | You still having them? | 你还会发作吗 |
[00:15] | In this day and age, | 在当今的时代 |
[00:16] | it’s sicker not having panic attacks. | 没有恐慌症才是病呢 |
[00:18] | Fuck! | 操 |
[00:20] | I’ve never touched something so beautiful. | 我从没摸过这么美的东西 |
[00:22] | I feel the same way each time. | 每次我摸都是这种感觉 |
[00:23] | Can’t we just be a normal couple | 我们不能就做一对儿普通的情侣 |
[00:24] | that looks up vacation packages to Budapest? | 查看去布达佩斯的度假套餐 |
[00:27] | Just so you know– full-time freelance now. | 告诉你 我现在完全单干了 |
[00:30] | Only loyalty is to the almighty paper. | 唯一忠诚的对象就是钞票 |
[00:32] | I want you to destroy Whiterose’s machine. | 我要你去毁掉白玫瑰的机器 |
[00:35] | Everything you need to know is on here. | 你需要知道的一切都在这里了 |
[00:37] | You can’t make your own currency. | 你不能自己造货币 |
[00:39] | That is the federal government’s job. | 那是联邦政府的工作 |
[00:41] | With Ecoin equal to $1, we are the authority. | 一个电子硬币等价一美元 我们说了算 |
[00:45] | You know that night we spent together. | 我们共度的那晚 |
[00:47] | So this is why you came here. You were just using me. | 你就是为了这个啊 你只是在利用我 |
[00:49] | You know it was more than that. | 你知道不止如此的 |
[00:52] | Well, I am not leaving you like this. | 你这样我不能走 |
[00:54] | You wanna help me? | 你想帮我 |
[00:55] | This is all my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[00:56] | Take them down. | 扳倒他们 |
[01:00] | The data dump from fsociety was easily | 去社会揭露的大量数据 |
[01:02] | the largest and most damning doxxing case in history. | 可称是史上最恶劣的人肉案例 |
[01:06] | While only a small percentage of the documents in the breach | 尽管截至此刻 在本次资料泄露中 |
[01:09] | have been substantiated at this time, | 只有一小部分被查实 |
[01:10] | 念念 西查 等一个云朗风清 | |
[01:11] | those that have are proving to be accurate. | 但内容的准确性已被证实 |
[01:14] | With regard to their source, | 至于这批数据的来源 |
[01:15] | the intelligence community is cautioning | 情报界也对其整体可信度 |
[01:17] | the overall veracity of the data dump and rush to judgment, | 持谨慎态度 不敢急于下定论 |
[01:21] | citing fears falsified documents… | 因为担忧伪造文件… |
[01:22] | And then your 1K letter to the FBI will be issued | 联邦检察官会签发联调局对你的 |
[01:24] | by the US Attorney’s office | 内退令 |
[01:26] | once everything you’ve told us, | 等你告诉我们的一切 |
[01:27] | and what you’ve logged in here, checks out. | 和你记录在这里的内容全部查实之后 |
[01:31] | Now, I do need to mention | 我必须要说明一点 |
[01:33] | these are some serious crimes you committed, Agent DiPierro. | 你确实犯下了一些严重罪行 迪皮耶罗探员 |
[01:36] | You may come out of this with a record. | 你可能会留下案底 |
[01:37] | There’s not much we can do about that. | 对此我们也没什么办法 |
[01:38] | China’s Minister of State Security has been exposed | 中国国安部部长被揭露另有身份 |
[01:41] | as the infamous hacker and leader of the Dark Army | 一名臭名昭著的黑客 黑暗军团首脑 |
[01:44] | known only as Whiterose. | 代号是”白玫瑰” |
[01:47] | Intelligence officials who have long thought | 情报部门早已怀疑 |
[01:48] | Whiterose’s identity… | 白玫瑰的真实身份 |
[01:50] | Those dresses he showed me. | 他给我看的那些裙子 |
[01:53] | …Were the key to confirming Zhang’s double life. | 也是证实张双重身份的关键所在 |
[01:56] | He was trying to tell me who he was. | 他是想告诉我他是谁 |
[01:58] | …saying it was the missing link that finally allowed them | …声称 他们终于补足了证据链 |
[02:01] | to connect Whiterose… | 足以证明白玫瑰… |
[02:02] | I’m sorry, who are you referring to? | 抱歉 你在说谁 |
[02:07] | China has yet to officially respond to the claims… | 中国尚未正式回应这一指控… |
[02:09] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:12] | …in either the Deus Group or the Dark Army. | …无论是主神集团还是黑暗军团 |
[02:14] | As for your job at the Bureau, | 至于你在局里的工作 |
[02:15] | you’re on administrative leave for six months | 你将行政离职六个月 |
[02:17] | – until OPR does their thing. – What’s in the bag? | -直到职责办走完程序 -打的是什么药 |
[02:22] | Oh. This is saline. | 只是生理盐水 |
[02:23] | We’ll be putting some medicine in there | 我们会在里面放些药 |
[02:24] | – so you can get some rest. – No. | -好让你休息一下 -不要 |
[02:27] | No drugs. I don’t want any drugs. | 不要打药 我不要任何药物 |
[02:29] | I’m gonna leave soon anyway. | 反正我马上也要出院了 |
[02:31] | Oh, sweetie, you can’t leave here anytime soon. | 亲爱的 你一时半会儿可走不了 |
[02:33] | She’s right, Dom. You need to stay put. | 她说得对 多米 你得安生一段时间了 |
[02:36] | Plus, with everything going on out there, | 再说了 现在外面这么乱 |
[02:38] | we don’t think you should go home anyway. | 我们也不认为你应该回家 |
[02:39] | I’m not going home. I need to see my family. | 我不回家 我要见我的家人 |
[02:42] | They’re in one of our safe houses, Dom. | 他们在我们安排的安全屋 多米 |
[02:44] | SO-4’s watching them, 24/7 rotation. | 有安保人员全天候看守 |
[02:48] | I need to see them for myself. | 我要亲眼见到他们 |
[02:50] | …have already issued a joint statement on the matter. | …已经就此事发表联合声明 |
[02:53] | That can’t happen. | 那不行 |
[02:55] | The heck is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[02:56] | They’re my family. I should be able to see them. | 他们是我家人 我当然能见他们 |
[03:00] | It’s like I said. Until OPR clears you– | 我说了 等职责办确认你不是威胁… |
[03:03] | I’m not cleared? | 我还没被排除嫌疑吗 |
[03:04] | World Bank, WTO, and the US Federal Reserve | 世界银行 世贸组织和美联储 |
[03:08] | are still trying to piece together the events. | 仍在对事态进行整理跟进 |
[03:10] | Reports continue to come in from around the globe | 此次电子入侵事件影响巨大 |
[03:13] | of the far reaching cyber heist. | 全球各地都陆续传来报道 |
[03:14] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[03:15] | The confirmed victims of the robbery | 本次劫案已确认的受害者 |
[03:18] | include prominent businessmen, CEOs… | 包括商界巨头 总裁… |
[03:20] | You don’t trust me to know where my own family is? | 你连我家人在哪都不敢告诉我吗 |
[03:24] | Not now, no. | 现在还不能 |
[03:26] | Officials believe the compromised Deus Group accounts | 官方认为被侵入的主神集团账号 |
[03:29] | were managed by Cyprus National Bank. | 均由塞浦路斯国家银行管理 |
[03:31] | They’re thought to be at the center of the hack. | 该银行据信是本次入侵案的核心 |
[03:34] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我 |
[03:37] | All you need to worry about right now | 你现在唯一需要关心的 |
[03:38] | is getting a good night’s sleep. | 就是好好睡一觉 |
[03:40] | This hospital’s gonna take great care of you. | 医院会好好照顾你的 |
[03:42] | Now make sure she gets whatever she needs. | 确保她的一切需求都得到满足 |
[03:44] | Deus Group lost trillions of dollars in cyber-attacks. | 主神集团因网络攻击损失了上万亿美元 |
[03:47] | Law enforcement authorities suspect Fsociety | 执法部门怀疑去社会 |
[03:50] | to be the architects of the heist– | 是这次劫案的主脑… |
[03:51] | Can I get you anything before I go? | 我离开前 你还需要什么吗 |
[03:53] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[03:55] | Pardon me? | 什么 |
[03:57] | I have to go home. | 我必须得回家 |
[03:58] | Sweetheart, it’s like I said earlier, | 亲爱的 就像我刚刚说的 |
[04:01] | the doctor isn’t recommend– | 医生不建议… |
[04:01] | The doctor said the surgery went great. | 医生说手术很成功 |
[04:04] | Right? | 对吧 |
[04:06] | And I’m able to walk around just fine | 我可以正常走动了 |
[04:07] | as long as I don’t tear my stitches. | 只要不把缝合线扯开就行 |
[04:10] | You can’t legally keep me here if I wanna leave. | 如果我想走的话 法律上讲 你不能强留我 |
[04:15] | Yes, we can discharge you against medical advice, but– | 没错 我们是可以违背医嘱放你走 但… |
[04:17] | That’s what I want. | 那就行了 |
[04:24] | I really appreciate this, but I don’t need this wheelchair. | 非常感谢 但我不需要轮椅 |
[04:27] | Hospital policy, ma’am. | 医院规定 女士 |
[04:29] | Did the nurse call your pickup contact? | 护士通知接你的人了吗 |
[04:30] | What? | 什么 |
[04:32] | Who’s picking you up? | 谁来接你 |
[04:33] | Nobody’s picking me up. | 没人来接我 |
[04:35] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[04:35] | Just gonna grab a cab. | 我打个的就好 |
[04:37] | You can’t do that, ma’am. | 不可以 女士 |
[04:39] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[04:41] | Since the hospital administered anesthesia, | 因为医院给你打了麻醉 |
[04:43] | you have to have somebody with you. | 必须得有人陪同你 |
[04:45] | Can’t just put you in a cab with a stranger. | 不能把你送上的士和一个陌生人待在一起 |
[04:49] | You sure there’s nobody you can call? | 你确定没有可以联系的人吗 |
[04:52] | A friend, a family member– | 朋友 亲属… |
[04:53] | No. | 没有 |
[04:57] | I don’t have anyone. | 我没人可找 |
[05:02] | What about one of those FBI guys that was here earlier? | 之前来看你的联调局的人呢 |
[05:04] | I could give one of them a call. | 我可以打电话让他们派个人来 |
[05:05] | Definitely not. | 可别了 |
[05:07] | All right. | 行吧 |
[05:08] | I’m gonna check the Social Services volunteer list | 那我去查查社会服务志愿者名单 |
[05:11] | and see who we have available today. | 看看谁今天有空吧 |
[05:14] | It’ll just take a sec. | 等我一下 |
[05:16] | Hang tight. I’ll be back. | 坐好 我马上就来 |
[05:18] | This is ridiculous–I told you, I’m good, I’m just gonna– | 这太可笑了 我说了 我很好 |
[05:20] | Can I trust you to behave? | 你能乖乖的吗 |
[05:22] | Or do we need to bring security over here? | 还是要我去叫保安过来 |
[06:44] | Com on. Open up. We don’t have a lot of time. | 快开门 我们时间不多了 |
[07:03] | What the fuck is going on here? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[07:08] | Don’t worry about that. We’re not staying. | 别管这个了 我们马上就走了 |
[07:11] | You shouldn’t even be here. When I– | 你都不该回来的 我… |
[07:15] | It took me forever to find what hospital you were at, | 我找你的医院找了好久 |
[07:17] | and when I found out you went home– | 终于找到后又发现你回家了 |
[07:18] | Want a grilled cheese sandwich? | 想来点烤芝士三明治吗 |
[07:20] | 黑衣章鱼X 杏仁斯嘉丽 | |
[07:24] | Why are you even here? | 你回来干嘛 |
[07:26] | Shouldn’t you still be at the hospital? | 你不应该继续在医院躺着吗 |
[07:28] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[07:28] | 苏葵 小酸奶! | |
[07:31] | Figured not the safest place to be, | 感觉那里可能不太安全 |
[07:32] | 辰星晓Reginamoon 马丁马丁回音山 | |
[07:32] | given what you guys did. | 因为你们的所作所为 |
[07:36] | Saw the news, guess you really pulled it off. | 看到新闻了 你们真的做成了 |
[07:38] | Which is why we need to get the fuck out of here. | 所以说我们得赶紧离开这儿 |
[07:41] | Elliot and I have a getaway plan lined up, | 艾略特和我安排了逃跑计划 |
[07:43] | and I think it’d be in your best interest to come with us. | 我觉得你最好和我们走 |
[07:45] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[07:47] | Dom, you cannot stay here. | 多米 你不能留在这儿 |
[07:51] | Best bet is to leave with us | 你最好和我们一起离开 |
[07:53] | until this whole thing blows over. | 直到整件事过去 |
[07:55] | I have to stay here | 我得待在这儿 |
[07:56] | until the OPR investigation clears my name. | 等职责办的调查确认我没问题 |
[07:58] | Who gives a shit about that? | 谁在乎那个 |
[07:59] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[08:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:01] | Because then I can see my family again. | 因为那样我才能再见到家人 |
[08:04] | Then I can finally apologize to them | 那样我才能向他们道歉 |
[08:05] | for everything I put them through. | 为我给他们带来的危险道歉 |
[08:11] | Alexa, play some Faith Hill. | 亚莉克莎 播点菲丝·希尔的歌 |
[08:15] | Shuffling songs by Faith Hill. | 随机播放菲丝·希尔的歌曲 |
[08:27] | I can’t remember the last time | 我都记不得多久 |
[08:28] | I had a good grilled cheese sandwich. | 没吃正经的烤芝士三明治了 |
[08:32] | Every day, I’d come home from work | 每天 我下班回到家 |
[08:33] | and say I was gonna make myself a grilled cheese sandwich, | 都说要给自己做个烤芝士三明治 |
[08:35] | but I was always too tired. | 但我总是太累 |
[08:39] | Now I’ve finally done it. | 现在终于有机会做了 |
[08:48] | You want a bite? | 想来一口吗 |
[08:49] | So that’s it then? You’re just gonna sit here | 那就这样了 你就打算坐在这 |
[08:52] | and wait for the Dark Army to come kill you? | 等黑暗军团找上门来杀了你 |
[08:56] | Or did you actually think that dresser over there | 还是你真是以为那个化妆台 |
[08:58] | was gonna do anything more than throw off your feng shui? | 除了破坏风水外 还能有任何作用 |
[09:00] | I told you, I need to stay here. | 我说了 我需要待在这里 |
[09:02] | What you need is to hit the road with me | 你需要的是跟我一起跑路 |
[09:04] | and get a good night’s sleep somewhere safe. | 去个安全的地方好好睡一觉 |
[09:06] | You know, you’re the second person | 知道吗 你是今天第二个 |
[09:07] | that’s told me that today. | 跟我说这话的人 |
[09:10] | Good night’s sleep. | 好好睡一觉 |
[09:13] | Boss said the same thing. | 我上司也说了这话 |
[09:17] | Five years. | 五年了 |
[09:19] | I haven’t really slept in five years, | 我五年没真正睡过好觉了 |
[09:20] | save for a few nightmares. | 就做过几次噩梦 |
[09:23] | Not true. Saw you sleeping last time I was here. | 不对 上次我来时还看到你睡觉了 |
[09:27] | You mean when I busted you stealing my badge out of my safe? | 你是说我抓到你从我保险柜偷我胸卡的那次吗 |
[09:33] | Yeah, I wasn’t really asleep then either. | 那次我也没有睡着 |
[09:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:47] | Where do you keep your socks? | 你的袜子都放哪了 |
[09:50] | Darlene. | 达琳 |
[09:56] | Stop! | 停下 |
[09:57] | You’re coming with me. | 你要和我一起走 |
[09:58] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不要和你去任何地方 |
[09:59] | Well, I’m not gonna let you just sit here and wait to die. | 我不会让你坐在这里等死 |
[10:02] | As opposed to what you’re doing? | 难道你就不是去送死了吗 |
[10:05] | What’s your plan, anyway? Run? | 你的计划到底是什么 逃跑吗 |
[10:08] | How long? How far? | 跑多久 跑多远 |
[10:10] | Where is this magical place | 哪里才有能让你 |
[10:12] | when you’re gonna feel safe enough | 不用再提心吊胆 |
[10:13] | to stop looking over your shoulder? | 感到安全的魔力之地 |
[10:16] | I’m not gonna let the Dark Army | 我不会再让黑暗军团 |
[10:17] | kill another person I care about. | 再杀死我在乎的人 |
[10:19] | Not when there’s something I can still do about it. | 更何况我还有别的选择 |
[10:21] | I’m good, Darlene. The FBI has my back. | 我没事 达琳 联调局会保护我的 |
[10:24] | The FBI has you under investigation. | 联调局在调查你 |
[10:35] | Fine. You want my underwear, go for it. | 好吧 你想要我的内衣 拿吧 |
[10:41] | Dom, we have a plan. A good one. | 多米 我们有计划 不错的计划 |
[10:43] | We’ve got fake passports, plane tickets, and safe transport. | 我们有假护照 机票和安全车 |
[10:47] | Just come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[10:51] | You’re just gonna sit there all alone. | 你就打算这么一个人坐在这里 |
[10:54] | I’m not alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[10:56] | I have Alexa, remember? | 我还有亚莉克莎呢 别忘了 |
[10:58] | Sorry, I’m having trouble understanding right now. | 抱歉 我不明白你的意思 |
[11:07] | The fuck did you just do? | 你干了什么 |
[11:08] | Snap the fuck out of it! | 给我清醒一点 |
[11:11] | This is not a person! | 这不是一个人 |
[11:13] | She is not real. She is not your friend. | 她不是真的 她不是你的朋友 |
[11:16] | She is just a robot you use to buy paper towels. | 她只是一个你用来买纸巾的机器人 |
[11:20] | Look around you. Dom, this is emptiness. | 看看周围 多米 你身边空荡荡的 |
[11:25] | There is nothing here for you, | 你在这里什么都没有 |
[11:27] | but there is still a chance for you out there | 但如果你和我们一起走 |
[11:29] | if you come with us. | 你还有机会 |
[11:32] | Now go get your toothbrush. | 去拿你的牙刷 |
[12:36] | Why don’t you go ahead without me? | 你先进去吧 |
[12:37] | I’ll be there in a few minutes. | 我就到 |
[12:53] | Looks like you found her okay. | 看来你把她完好地带过来了 |
[12:56] | Yeah, she’s– | 嗯 她… |
[12:58] | still a little shell-shocked, but she’ll be fine. | 还有点不知所措 但她会没事的 |
[13:02] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[13:10] | You’re not… | 你不 |
[13:12] | gonna come with us, are you? | 跟我们一起走了 对吗 |
[13:18] | I need to go back to Washington Township | 我得回华盛顿镇 |
[13:21] | and you cannot come with me this time. | 你这次不能跟我一起去 |
[13:23] | I don’t want to. | 我不想去 |
[13:27] | This was it for me. | 我到此为止了 |
[13:30] | I’m done now. | 我受够了 |
[13:39] | Before I go… | 在我离开前 |
[13:46] | You wanna do the honors? | 你想来吗 |
[13:49] | All the money has been passed | 所有钱都通过 |
[13:51] | through multiple crypto tumblers and shell accounts. | 多层加密和空壳账户转好了 |
[13:54] | Should be completely untraceable now. | 现在应该完全追踪不到了 |
[13:58] | It’s ready to go out. | 可以转出了 |
[14:04] | This should be you. | 应该你来做 |
[14:06] | This is your win, not mine. | 这是你的胜利 不是我的 |
[14:23] | Are you sure you don’t want to come with us? | 你确定不和我们一起走吗 |
[14:30] | I can’t. I’m not done. | 我不能 我还没完事 |
[14:57] | Well, in that case, any advice for a road trip? | 既然这样 有没有什么公路旅行的小建议 |
[15:01] | I’ve never been on one before. | 我以前从没做过这个 |
[15:06] | Neither have I. | 我也没有 |
[15:10] | Recommend getting a bunch of Sour Patch Kids. | 建议准备一堆酸软糖 |
[16:04] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[16:10] | I’m sorry, have we met? | 不好意思 我们见过吗 |
[16:12] | Yes, we fucking met. | 当然见过 |
[16:15] | The barn? | 谷仓那次 |
[16:20] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 没印象 |
[16:24] | You shot four people? | 你开枪杀了四个人 |
[16:31] | Oh, shit! That’s right! | 我操 对哦 |
[16:34] | Now I’ve got you. | 我想起来你了 |
[16:39] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:42] | You’re Dark Army. | 你是黑暗军团的 |
[16:44] | No, dude. | 不是 |
[16:45] | I’m actually here to help my boy Elliot and his sis. | 我是来帮我哥们艾略特和他妹妹的 |
[16:52] | So what, you’re just a– | 怎么 你就是个 |
[16:54] | a gun for hire, or– | 雇佣兵 还是 |
[16:56] | I mean, it’s like I always say: | 就像我常说的 |
[16:58] | Gotta keep a open mind at every opportunity that comes your way. | 要对每个到来的机会都保持开放心态 |
[17:02] | You’ve seen that one movie, “Three Days of the Condor,” right? | 你看过《秃鹰七十二小时》那部电影吧 |
[17:07] | Dude, you’ve never seen “Three Days of the Condor,” | 姐们 你没看过《秃鹰七十二小时》 |
[17:08] | and you’re a fucking FBI agent? | 你还是联调局探员呢 |
[17:11] | You’ve gotta check that out. | 你可得看看 |
[17:13] | Normally I don’t go for that ’70s paranoia shit, | 我一般不喜欢70年代的妄想胡扯 |
[17:16] | but I don’t know, this one– this one really spoke to me. | 但这部就莫名地能引起我的共鸣 |
[17:20] | You know, maybe it was what my boy Joubert says: | 或许就像电影里的儒贝尔说的 |
[17:23] | “I don’t interest myself in the why. | 我对”为什么”不感兴趣 |
[17:26] | “I think more often in terms of the when, | 我更常考虑”何时” |
[17:29] | sometimes where, but always how much.” | 有时考虑”何处” 总要考虑”何种程度” |
[17:33] | I fucking felt that. | 我真有感触 |
[17:35] | Got me opening up my eyes | 让我开了眼界 |
[17:37] | to diversifying my revenue streams and whatnot. | 扩展了我的收入来源什么的 |
[17:40] | Yo, last quarter, I nearly tripled my net profits, | 上季度 我的净利润几乎是原来的三倍 |
[17:43] | according to this chick who does my books, | 是那个帮我管账的小妞说的 |
[17:45] | and shorty Japanese, | 一个小个子日本人 |
[17:46] | so you know she know what the fuck she talking about. | 她肯定很懂行 |
[17:51] | She got me stumped off this one question, though, | 不过她提出个让我纠结的问题 |
[17:54] | saying that I should incorporate sooner. | 她说我应该尽快注册公司 |
[17:57] | What do you think? S Corp, or LLC? | 你觉得呢 小型公司 有限公司 |
[18:09] | Oh, shit. | 要命 |
[18:15] | I forgot to tell you he’s working with us now. | 我忘了告诉你他现在跟我们一伙了 |
[18:49] | You should get some rest. | 你应该休息一下 |
[18:52] | So I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[19:00] | It’s pretty out here. | 这里真美 |
[19:05] | I’ve never driven to Boston this way. | 我从没走过这条路去波士顿 |
[19:08] | We’re taking the scenic route. | 我们走的是风景路线 |
[19:13] | Yeah, believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[19:14] | Connecticut’s swarming with Dark Army, | 康涅狄格遍地都是黑暗军团的人 |
[19:17] | given the concentration of RWAs. | 因为这里到处是白富混 |
[19:22] | Rich, white assholes. | 白人富佬混蛋 |
[19:24] | Yep, that’s who they like doing their business with. | 对 他们就喜欢跟这种人做生意 |
[19:28] | Usually, that’s their number one client, in fact. | 那一般是他们的首要客户呢 |
[19:33] | Anyways, that’s why we’re staying off the main roads. | 反正 所以我们不能走主路 |
[19:37] | Besides, I gotta find a rest stop anyway. | 再说 我也得找个休息站 |
[19:40] | Gotta steal me a mirror real quick. | 需要偷面镜子 |
[19:48] | What, do you not know your Vonnegut? | 怎么 你不熟悉冯内古特[美国作家]吗 |
[19:53] | I gotta take a whiz, okay? | 我需要撒尿 懂了吧 |
[19:54] | Too many Code Reds this morning. | 今早饮料喝多了 |
[20:00] | Man, nobody fucking reads anymore. | 天啊 现在都没人看书了 |
[20:20] | What do you think of Jackie? | 你觉得杰姬什么样 |
[20:25] | Jackie’s whoever you want her to be. | 你希望杰姬什么样 她就什么样 |
[20:33] | Yeah, it’s easy for you to say. | 你说得轻巧 |
[20:37] | You’re not pretending to be someone you’re not. | 你又没在假装是另一个人 |
[20:43] | You think Leon’s my real name? | 你以为里昂是我真名吗 |
[21:04] | Where are we? | 我们到哪了 |
[21:07] | In the land of RWAs. | 白富混之乡 |
[21:12] | Best you keep your eye out. | 最好留神点 |
[21:18] | Jackie’s a diehard for Hall & Oates. | 杰姬是霍尔与奥兹二重唱的死忠粉 |
[21:21] | She’s a gym teacher. | 她是体育老师 |
[21:23] | No, she’s not a gym teacher. She’s a… | 不 她不是体育老师 是… |
[21:27] | pastry chef. | 面点师 |
[21:30] | She’s got a soft spot for Nutella. | 她特喜欢能多益 |
[21:50] | 康涅狄格州 哈姆登大坝休息区 | |
[22:02] | We ready? | 能走了吗 |
[22:03] | Not yet. Leon said something about stealing a mirror | 还不行 里昂说什么要偷镜子 |
[22:07] | and then went on about how illiterate America is | 然后又念叨着美国人多文盲 |
[22:10] | and then said he had to piss a bunch of red, | 说他要去撒尿 |
[22:12] | so I took that as my cue to walk away. | 我就识趣地走开了 |
[22:18] | Look at all these people. | 看看这些人 |
[22:24] | They’re all probably on their way back home. | 他们可能都正准备回家 |
[22:30] | Holidays are over. | 节假日结束了 |
[22:31] | It’s back to the grind for most of them, I guess. | 他们大部分人大概都要回去朝九晚五了 |
[22:34] | It sucks. | 真讨厌 |
[22:41] | I wanna show you something. Come on. | 我想给你看样东西 来 |
[22:53] | Should we really be out in the open like this? | 我们这样招摇过市真的好吗 |
[22:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:58] | Maybe not, but– | 或许不好 但是… |
[23:00] | For once, I wanna drop the paranoia | 就这一次 我想不去疑神疑鬼 |
[23:02] | and just take all this in. | 而是欣赏这一切 |
[23:05] | Just for this moment. | 就这一刻 |
[23:13] | What is this moment, exactly? | 这一刻怎么了 |
[23:28] | Watch this. | 看着 |
[24:07] | What did you just do? | 你刚做了什么 |
[24:11] | Just give it a few seconds. | 稍等一下的 |
[24:24] | Darlene, you’re worrying me. | 达琳 你让我担心了 |
[24:27] | I’m pretty good at that, aren’t I? | 我很擅长这个 是吧 |
[24:28] | – Tell me. – Be patient. | -告诉我吧 -耐心点 |
[24:30] | If you did something, I need to know. | 如果你做了什么 我得知道 |
[24:31] | Oh, do you? | 是吗 |
[24:32] | Is this something illegal again? | 这又是什么违法的事吗 |
[24:33] | – Dom. – I’m serious, Darlene. | -多米 -我说真的 达琳 |
[24:34] | If you don’t tell me what you’re up to– | 如果你不告诉我你想干什么 |
[24:36] | Just wait. | 等一下嘛 |
[24:36] | What is it with you and breaking the law? | 你为什么那么喜欢违法 |
[24:38] | It’s like a fetish. | 简直像个癖好 |
[24:41] | Shut the fuck up and just watch. | 闭嘴 看着 |
[25:20] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[25:21] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[25:23] | All of the money Whiterose and her cronies | 所有白玫瑰和她党羽 |
[25:25] | have been stealing for decades just went back to the people. | 偷了几十年的钱都被还给了人民 |
[25:37] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[25:39] | We found a way to evenly disperse it anonymously | 我们想到了办法匿名把钱平均地分到 |
[25:41] | into everyone’s Ecoin wallets. | 每个人的电子硬币钱包里 |
[25:54] | Everyone got this much? | 每个人都有这么多吗 |
[25:56] | Yep. | 对 |
[25:58] | And due to E Corp’s insistence | 由于E公司坚持 |
[26:00] | that Ecoin remain independent from the US dollar, | 电子硬币与美元相互独立 |
[26:03] | it is completely impossible | 他们是完全不可能 |
[26:05] | for them to reverse the transactions. | 逆转转账的 |
[26:12] | This is illegal. This is stealing. | 这是违法的 这是偷窃 |
[26:14] | After what the Dark Army did to you? | 不想想黑暗军团怎么对你的 |
[26:17] | Fuck, after what they did to everyone, | 我去 不想想他们怎么对所有人的 |
[26:19] | you really wanna start defending them? | 你真的还要为他们说话吗 |
[26:21] | This isn’t what justice is supposed to look like. | 正义不该是这样的 |
[26:23] | We have laws for a reason. | 法律的存在是有原因的 |
[26:25] | And they were so powerful, | 他们强大到 |
[26:26] | they wrote the laws to benefit themselves. | 能为自己的利益修改法律 |
[26:29] | They got away with everything because they banked on us, | 他们之所以一直能得逞就是因为他们指望我们 |
[26:32] | all of us, to trust the system. | 所有人 都相信体系 |
[26:35] | That was our vulnerability, and they took advantage of it. | 那就是我们的弱点 被他们利用了 |
[26:40] | It took this to finally stop them, | 这样才终于阻止了他们 |
[26:42] | and you were a part of it. | 而你也参与其中了 |
[26:44] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[26:46] | This is it. | 我们成了 |
[26:53] | Everything we’ve been through led up to this one moment– | 我们经历的一切 让我们走到了这一刻 |
[26:58] | The greatest redistribution of wealth in history. | 史上最大的财富重分配 |
[27:05] | We just Robin Hooded those evil motherfuckers. | 我们刚罗宾·汉了那些邪恶的混蛋 |
[27:10] | If you ask me, this is exactly what justice looks like. | 要我说 正义就是这样的 |
[27:33] | – People are staring at you. – I don’t care! | -大家在盯着你看呢 -我不在乎 |
[27:36] | Fuck yeah, bitches! | 太棒了 |
[28:08] | May I have your attention, please. | 请注意 |
[28:11] | This area is for loading and unloading only. | 此区域仅限上下客 |
[28:15] | Vehicles must be attended at all times. | 车辆必须时刻有人 |
[28:19] | For security reasons… | 出于安全考虑… |
[28:21] | Hey, make sure you check out that Sydney Pollack joint | 有机会一定去看看西德尼·波拉克[导演]的 |
[28:23] | when you get a chance. | 那家店 |
[28:25] | Thank me later, Jackie. | 你会谢我的 杰姬 |
[28:34] | So… | 那么 |
[28:37] | Did you keep any of it? | 你们自己留了吗 |
[28:40] | Keep what? | 什么 |
[28:45] | Covert. That’s cool. | 保密 好啊 |
[28:49] | I’m saying, though, | 我就是说 |
[28:50] | if you’re looking to get into some shit when you get back, | 如果等你回来后还想做点什么 |
[28:53] | I got some shit for you. | 可以来找我 |
[28:54] | Like what? | 找你干什么 |
[28:56] | Adventures and whatnot. | 冒险什么的 |
[28:59] | You know, a high like this– | 这样的刺激 |
[29:02] | it don’t come so easy with the normies. | 普通人是很难做到的 |
[29:05] | Thanks, dude, but, uh, | 谢了 哥们 |
[29:08] | I’m trying to lay low for a bit. | 但我想暂且低调一阵 |
[29:10] | No doubt. | 当然 |
[29:11] | But with skills like yours, the pay is good, | 但你这样的本事 能赚大钱 |
[29:14] | and you get to be your own boss, ’cause you know, | 你还能自己做主 因为 |
[29:16] | you a boss, girl. | 你是个做主的人 妹子 |
[29:21] | Let me think about it. | 我考虑一下吧 |
[29:24] | Cool. | 好 |
[29:26] | Till the next episode, then. | 那有缘再见了 |
[29:31] | Vehicles must be attended at all times. | 车辆必须时刻有人 |
[29:34] | For security reasons, unattended vehicles… | 出于安全考虑 无人车辆… |
[29:40] | You should not accept offers of transportation from anyone | 如没有事先安排 请不要接受任何人的 |
[29:44] | without prior arrangement. | 接送邀请 |
[30:08] | Dom? | 多米 |
[30:13] | How the hell are you? | 你怎么样了 |
[30:18] | Hey, you coming over here to pick up a copy? | 你是来这儿买书的吗 |
[30:20] | Hey, they’re great for long flights. | 这书很适合长途旅行 |
[30:23] | A real page turner, | 非常引人入胜 |
[30:25] | especially when you get to the part | 尤其是12章那里 |
[30:26] | where he strangles his mother to death in Chapter 12. | 当他掐死了他妈妈 |
[30:30] | Spoiler alert! | 剧透咯 |
[30:34] | You know, today’s your lucky day. | 今天你走运了 |
[30:37] | I’m gonna sign you a copy. | 我要给你签个名 |
[30:46] | Here you go. | 给 |
[30:48] | Aw, come on. | 拿着吧 |
[30:55] | Yeah, the book’s flying off the shelves. | 这本书卖得可快了 |
[30:57] | It’s a real stocking stuffer. | 是份好圣诞礼物 |
[30:58] | In fact, that’s what I’m doing here. | 事实上 我就是来做这个的 |
[30:59] | I got a little book tour stop at UMass. | 我要做巡回签售 在麻省有一站 |
[31:02] | Anyway, how have you been? | 好了 你近来如何 |
[31:14] | Is that Elliot’s sister? | 那是艾略特的妹妹吗 |
[31:18] | You two a thing now, or– | 你俩还好上了… |
[31:21] | I knew I picked up on something. | 我就觉得你俩有点什么 |
[31:25] | Please don’t hurt us. | 别伤害我们 |
[31:29] | Hurt you? | 伤害你们 |
[31:31] | Why would I hurt you? | 我为什么要伤害你们 |
[31:35] | Because I– | 因为我… |
[31:37] | I disobeyed orders, I– I killed my handler. | 我违抗命令 杀了我的负责人 |
[31:41] | Oh, she was a pain in the ass. | 她可烦人了 |
[31:44] | Trust me, you were doing them a favor. | 相信我 你是帮他们忙了 |
[31:46] | And–and your little loudmouth friend over there, | 还有你那位大嘴巴朋友 |
[31:49] | yeah, well, what she did was a bad thing, but– | 她做的事是不太好 但是… |
[31:53] | Well, word around camp is | 现在的消息是 |
[31:55] | they don’t care about you two no more. | 他们不再在乎你俩了 |
[32:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:02] | They’ve picked up and skedaddled off | 他们收拾东西走人了 |
[32:04] | to something more important. | 有更重要的事要做 |
[32:06] | Where? | 去哪了 |
[32:08] | That I can’t tell you. | 这我不能告诉你 |
[32:11] | But all those things you said you were gonna do to my family. | 但你说过你会伤害我家人的 |
[32:15] | No one cares about your family now. | 现在没人在乎你家人了 |
[32:20] | Look, I’m telling you, the Dark Army’s not something | 相信我 你再不需要担心 |
[32:23] | you need to worry about anymore. | 黑暗军团了 |
[32:25] | Look, if they wanted to get to you two, | 如果他们想抓你俩 |
[32:28] | I would know about it. Trust me. | 我肯定会知道的 相信我 |
[32:33] | But–But I– | 但… |
[32:35] | I saw you butcher Santiago with an axe when he got out of line. | 但圣地亚戈犯错时 我看着你拿斧子杀了他 |
[32:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:44] | That was fun. | 那是挺好玩的 |
[32:49] | All right, well, | 好吧 |
[32:51] | this was nice. | 能聊聊真不错 |
[32:53] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[32:55] | Make sure you pay for that. | 你可别忘记付钱 |
[32:57] | She still needs to pay for that. | 她还得付钱的 |
[33:06] | Take it easy, Dom. | 多保重 多米 |
[33:17] | Just wanted me to buy one of his books. | 他只是要我买他的书 |
[33:21] | And you did? | 你就买了 |
[33:23] | The cashier made me because he autographed it. | 收银员非要我买 因为他都签名了 |
[33:28] | He actually said they don’t care anymore. | 他真说他们不在乎了 |
[33:33] | Yep. | 对 |
[33:35] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[33:37] | Where did the Dark Army go? | 黑暗军团去哪了 |
[33:39] | I don’t know, he wouldn’t tell me. | 我不知道 他不肯说 |
[33:45] | All I know is we don’t have to run anymore. | 我只知道 我们不用跑了 |
[33:59] | Yeah, but we’re here. | 是啊 但我们都来了 |
[34:02] | Might as well still go. | 不如就走吧 |
[34:03] | I’ve heard Budapest is pretty dope. | 我听说布达佩斯很棒的 |
[34:09] | Why Budapest anyway? | 为什么选布达佩斯 |
[34:15] | Cisco always talked about going there, | 思科一直说要去那里 |
[34:20] | but once what happened, happened | 但那事之后 |
[34:24] | I just couldn’t go by myself. | 我做不到一个人去 |
[34:30] | Ladies and gentleman, may I have your attention, please. | 女士们先生们请注意 |
[34:32] | Globe Airlines flight 4057 to Budapest | 环球航空飞往布达佩斯的4057号航班 |
[34:34] | will begin boarding at Gate B31 shortly. | 将马上在B31号登机口开始登机 |
[34:37] | That’s us. We should get going. | 那是我们的飞机 我们走吧 |
[34:49] | Where’s your brother? | 你哥哥呢 |
[34:51] | He’s not coming with us. | 他不来了 |
[34:55] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[34:58] | He’s running behind. | 他有事耽搁了 |
[35:00] | He’s gonna catch the next flight out. | 他会搭下班飞机走 |
[35:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:14] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[35:23] | Can’t do what? | 做不到什么 |
[35:27] | You convinced me to come because the Dark Army was a threat. | 你说服我走 是因为黑暗军团是个威胁 |
[35:30] | Now they’re not. | 但现在不是了 |
[35:33] | Doesn’t mean we still can’t go. | 那我们还是可以去啊 |
[35:35] | Do you even really want to go to Budapest anyway? | 你真的想去布达佩斯吗 |
[35:39] | You said it yourself, this was Cisco’s dream, not yours. | 你自己也说了 这是思科的梦想 不是你的 |
[35:44] | Then, we won’t go there. | 那我们就不去那里 |
[35:47] | When we land, we’ll hitch a ride to somewhere else. | 等我们降落了 我们再搭车去别的地方 |
[35:50] | Just come with me. | 跟我走就好 |
[35:52] | Darlene. | 达琳 |
[35:55] | I can’t go. | 我不能去 |
[36:05] | But you said you would. | 但你说好来的 |
[36:12] | You don’t need me to come with you. | 你不需要我陪你去 |
[36:15] | Whatever your brother’s actually up to, | 不管你哥哥究竟在做什么 |
[36:18] | you don’t need him, either. | 你也不需要他了 |
[36:26] | No, I can’t handle shit solo, Dom. You’ve seen me. | 不 我自己不行的 多米 你见过我什么样 |
[36:32] | I get panic attacks, I freak out– | 我会惶恐发作 我会慌乱… |
[36:34] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[36:37] | I’m no good on my own. | 我自己不行的 |
[36:40] | I’ve tried. | 我试过了 |
[36:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:53] | I’ve got responsibilities here, I can’t just… | 我在这里还有责任 |
[36:57] | walk away from my family, my job, my– | 我不能就撇下我的家人 我的工作 |
[37:00] | Responsibilities? That’s what this is about? | 责任 你是为了这个吗 |
[37:05] | You know your family is safe. Your job is on hold. | 你知道你的家人都安全 你又被停职了 |
[37:08] | There is nothing for you to do here. | 你在这里做不了什么 |
[37:19] | Jesus, Dom, no wonder you can’t sleep. | 天啊 多米 难怪你睡不着 |
[37:23] | You hold on to a lot, and you hold on fucking tight. | 你抓着好多东西 而且抓得好紧 |
[37:28] | Maybe running away might actually help you. | 或许逃离对你会有好处 |
[37:31] | Running away to Budapest will help me? | 逃去布达佩斯会对我有好处吗 |
[37:34] | This isn’t about Budapest. | 布达佩斯不是重点 |
[37:37] | You leave this airport, | 你离开机场 |
[37:38] | you’re just gonna go back to the grind like everyone else. | 只会像其他人一样回去朝九晚五 |
[37:43] | I’m talking about giving yourself a break. | 我是说 给自己放个假 |
[37:47] | Okay? About finally letting go. | 好吗 终于放手一把 |
[37:51] | Global Airlines flight 4057 to Budapest | 环球航空飞往布达佩斯的4057号航班 |
[37:53] | will begin boarding at Gate B31 shortly. | 将马上在B31号登机口开始登机 |
[37:56] | Global Airlines flight 4057 to Budapest | 环球航空飞往布达佩斯的4057号航班 |
[37:59] | will begin boarding at Gate B31 shortly. | 将马上在B31号登机口开始登机 |
[38:13] | Send me a postcard, okay? | 给我寄明信片 好吗 |
[38:27] | One other thing. | 还有件事 |
[38:35] | I wrote down the number of a friend of mine. | 我写下了我一个朋友的号码 |
[38:38] | He works at US Cyber Command. | 他在美国网络司令部工作 |
[38:43] | Your bright idea is for me to be some pig? | 这就是你的好主意 让我去当警察 |
[38:47] | When you’re ready to grow up. | 等你愿意长大的 |
[38:54] | Don’t take too long, though. | 但是别耽误太久了 |
[38:57] | They need you. | 他们需要你的 |
[39:07] | They can’t handle me. | 他们应付不了我的 |
[39:51] | Happy holidays, passengers, | 节日快乐 各位旅客 |
[39:52] | this is the pre-boarding annoucement | 这里是飞往布达佩斯的 |
[39:54] | to flight 4057 to Budapest. | 4057号航班的登机预呼叫 |
[39:56] | We’d like to invite those passengers travelling with small children | 请带年幼儿童一起出行 |
[39:59] | and any passengers require speciial assistance | 和需要特别协助的旅客 |
[40:01] | to begin boarding at this time. | 现在开始登机 |
[40:03] | Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. | 请准备好您的登机牌和身份证明 |
[40:05] | Regular boarding will begin at approximately 10 minutes. Thank you. | 普通登机将于约10分钟后开始 谢谢 |
[40:39] | Ladies and gentleman, we are now boarding all passengers | 女士们先生们 现在开始全体旅客的登机 |
[40:41] | in group A and group B. | A组和B组请登机 |
[41:08] | Ladies and gentleman, | 女士们先生们 |
[41:08] | group C, you are welcome to board for flight 4057. | 4057号航班C组现在可以登机 |
[42:27] | Excuse me, are you okay? | 不好意思 你没事吧 |
[42:32] | Ladies and gentleman, please take your seats | 女士们先生们 请在座位坐好 |
[42:34] | and fasten your seatbelts. | 系好安全带 |
[42:36] | We will be closing the cabin doors shortly | 我们马上将关闭舱门 |
[42:38] | in preparation for takeoff. | 并准备起飞 |
[42:49] | Ladies and gentleman, if you haven’t already done so, | 女士们先生们 如果您还没有放好行李 |
[42:51] | please store your carry-on luggage | 请把您随身携带的行李 |
[42:53] | underneath the seat in front of you, | 放在前方的座椅下 |
[42:55] | or in an overhead bin. | 或顶部行李箱里 |
[42:56] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[42:58] | Are you okay? Is there something I can help you with? | 您没事吧 需要我帮您什么吗 |
[43:02] | Are you missing something? | 您缺什么吗 |
[43:09] | No, I’m good. | 不 没事 |
[43:26] | This is the last call on flight 4057 | 飞往布达佩斯的4057号航班 |
[43:29] | to Budapest now boarding, at Gate B31. | 即将结束登机 请前往B31号登机口登机 |
[43:32] | Do you need any help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[43:44] | No. | 不需要 |
[43:47] | No. | 不 |
[43:51] | No, thanks, I’m okay. | 不 谢谢 我没事 |
[43:55] | Ladies and gentleman, | 女士们先生们 |
[43:56] | this is the final call for flight 4057 to Budapest. | 飞往布达佩斯的4057号航班马上将结束登机 |
[43:59] | Again, final call for flight 4057 to Budapest. | 飞往布达佩斯的4057号航班马上将结束登机 |
[44:05] | That your flight they just called? | 那是你的航班吗 |
[44:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[44:17] | Yeah, but I’m not going. | 对 但我不去了 |
[44:19] | Are you sure? I can get someone. | 你确定吗 我可以去叫人来 |
[44:21] | No. | 不用 |
[44:27] | No, I’ve got it. | 不 我可以的 |
[44:37] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[44:45] | Flight attendant cross-check prepare for takeoff. | 空乘请做最后检查 准备起飞 |