时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Exciting time in the world right now. | 世界现在很精彩 |
[00:09] | Some believe there are alternate realities | 有些人认为 在一些平行现实中 |
[00:11] | with other lives that we’re leading… | 我们过着另一种生活 |
[00:16] | How many copies of ourselves exist, | 我们的细胞究竟有多少个副本 |
[00:18] | and might our mental states be conjoined? | 而我们的精神状态是否可结合 |
[00:20] | Zhang’s machine, | 张的机器 |
[00:22] | he built it under the Washington Township Power Plant. | 建在了华盛顿镇的核电站下 |
[00:25] | 26 employees died from Leukemia. | 有26名员工死于白血病 |
[00:28] | I have been trying to ship my project to the Congo. | 我一直在努力把项目运去刚果 |
[00:31] | I want you to destroy whiterose’s machine. | 我要你去毁掉白玫瑰的机器 |
[00:34] | Sometimes I dream of saving the world. | 有时候我梦想拯救世界 |
[00:36] | Do you ever think that if you imagine something, | 你是否曾想过 如果你想象 |
[00:39] | it would come true? | 它就能成真 |
[00:40] | It happened. It actually happened. | 成了 真的成了 |
[00:42] | Are you sure you don’t wanna come with us? | 你确定不和我们一起走吗 |
[00:44] | I can’t. I’m not done. | 我不能 我还没完事 |
[00:46] | Where did the Dark Army go? | 黑暗军团去哪了 |
[00:48] | Your dream is as good as dead. | 你的梦想死透透了 |
[00:56] | FBI. Open the door. | 联调局 开门 |
[01:00] | Minister Zhang, come out. | 张部长 出来 |
[01:05] | Minister Zhang. | 张部长 |
[01:08] | Minister Zhang. We’re going in! | 张部长 我们冲进来了 |
[01:12] | Three, two, one! | 三 二 一 |
[01:14] | Execute, execute, execute. | 上上上 |
[02:04] | 念念 西查 等一个云朗风清 | |
[02:42] | You were looking for Minister Zhang? | 你们在找张部长是吗 |
[02:45] | He isn’t here. | 他不在 |
[02:48] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[02:51] | There is only Whiterose. | 这里只有白玫瑰 |
[03:21] | Any advice for a road trip? | 有没有什么公路旅行的小建议 |
[03:24] | I’ve never been on one before. | 我以前从没做过这个 |
[03:28] | Neither have I. | 我也没有 |
[03:33] | Recommend getting a bunch of Sour Patch Kids. | 建议准备一堆酸软糖 |
[03:47] | I’ve been through a lot, Darlene. | 我经历了很多事 达琳 |
[04:01] | Thank you for never giving up on me. | 谢谢你从没放弃我 |
[04:21] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[04:27] | We really pulled this off, didn’t we? | 我们真成功了 是不是 |
[04:35] | Fuck yeah, we did. | 可不是嘛 |
[04:49] | You know, you really started to grow on me | 自从你没那么混蛋了 |
[04:50] | ever since you stopped being such a dickhead. | 我真的越来越喜欢你了 |
[05:09] | Please tell me you’re not really doing this. | 别告诉我你真打算这么做 |
[05:11] | From what I saw on that drive, | 根据我在那个盘上看到的 |
[05:13] | I can make the software on Whiterose’s machine | 我可以完全瘫痪白玫瑰 |
[05:15] | completely unusable. | 机器上的软件 |
[05:18] | It will shut it down for good. | 永远地关闭它 |
[05:20] | You mean the machine that’s in a goddamn nuclear power plant? | 你是指那个在核电站里的机器吗 |
[05:24] | We fuck up, this will cause a meltdown. | 如果搞砸了 会引起熔毁 |
[05:26] | The right malware can corrupt the machine’s entire system. | 只要恶意软件合适 就能摧毁机器的整个系统 |
[05:30] | It won’t even be able to start. | 让它甚至没办法启动 |
[05:31] | It would take decades for them to recode it. | 他们得花上几十年重新编码 |
[05:34] | No! We’re done, remember? | 不行 我们收手了 记得吗 |
[05:36] | This is what we agreed to. | 我们说好了的 |
[05:38] | That’s what last night was. | 昨晚不就是吗 |
[05:40] | The last step. | 最后一步 |
[05:41] | We stick with the plan, we leave. | 我们要按计划离开 |
[05:44] | Besides, it would take you forever | 再说 写那恶意软件 |
[05:46] | to write that malware anyway. | 也会耗时很久 |
[05:56] | You’ve already written it, haven’t you? | 你不会已经写好了吧 |
[06:00] | It wasn’t that hard. | 也没那么难 |
[06:02] | I used the same rootkit we used to infect E Corp. | 我用了和感染E公司一样的rookit |
[06:05] | All I need to do is access a terminal on their network | 我只需要登陆他们网络里的某个终端 |
[06:08] | and plug it in. | 装上去 |
[06:09] | This is not what we set out to do! | 这不是我们当初想做的 |
[06:11] | Whiterose isn’t dead until her machine is! | 机器死了 白玫瑰才算死了 |
[06:14] | Since when her machine become our goal? | 她的机器什么时候变成我们的目标了 |
[06:16] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你还是不懂吗 |
[06:21] | That’s where all of this started! | 这是所有一切的根源 |
[06:33] | You go down this path, it’ll never end. | 你走这条路 就永远没个尽头了 |
[06:38] | It’ll always be something else. | 永远会出现点别的什么 |
[06:40] | Another symbol to destroy, | 另一个需要毁灭的象征 |
[06:41] | more people to save. | 更多需要救的人 |
[06:45] | This is an endless war. | 这是一场永无止境的战争 |
[06:48] | At a certain point, | 我们迟早 |
[06:50] | we gotta move on. | 得向前看 |
[07:10] | Maybe you should go with them. | 或许你应该和他们走 |
[07:15] | – Please don’t shut me out now. – I’m not shutting you out. | -不要现在赶走我 -我没有赶你 |
[07:19] | I want to do this one on my own. | 我想一个人做这件事 |
[07:43] | 辰星晓Reginamoon 马丁马丁回音山 | |
[07:50] | 杏仁斯嘉丽 风吹日落 | |
[08:37] | 华盛顿镇屎 一个美好糟糕的居住地 | |
[13:45] | You’re in the wrong place. | 你来错地方了 |
[15:30] | 警告 需要护耳设备 85分贝以上 | |
[16:30] | 列夫·托尔斯泰 复活 | |
[16:46] | 当一扇门关上 一扇窗就会打开 | |
[17:06] | Usually I hand pick someone to do the introductions, | 通常我会亲自挑选一个人来做介绍 |
[17:08] | but I felt that unnecessary since we’ve already met. | 但既然我们已经见过面 也没这必要了 |
[17:16] | Please, have a seat. | 来吧 请坐 |
[17:22] | This isn’t gonna work on me. | 这招对我没用的 |
[17:26] | What are you referring to? | 你指什么 |
[17:30] | The computer I used growing up. | 我小时候用的电脑 |
[17:34] | A book my dad used to read. | 我爸以前看的书 |
[17:36] | You even got Qwerty here somehow. | 你甚至不知怎么弄来了小键 |
[17:41] | It may have worked on Angela, | 这招也许对安吉拉有用 |
[17:42] | but your brainwashing isn’t gonna work on me. | 但你的洗脑对我没用的 |
[17:47] | This procedure has never been about brainwashing. | 这个流程从来都不是要给你洗脑 |
[17:52] | It is about helping you come to an understanding. | 而是要帮你理解 |
[18:04] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[18:05] | I had a lot of pain growing up. | 我的成长经历很痛苦 |
[18:09] | I wasn’t born who I was meant to be, | 我生在了与我的内心不符的身躯里 |
[18:12] | and it cost me a lot. | 这让我失去了很多 |
[18:16] | It cost me my one true love. | 让我失去了我唯一的真爱 |
[18:19] | It cost me the life I was owed, the world I deserved. | 让我失去了我本该有的生活 我本该有的世界 |
[18:25] | You’re not answering my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[18:26] | This world around us, I’m tired of it. | 我们身边的世界 我厌倦了它 |
[18:29] | I’m tired of the pain it causes. | 我厌倦了它带来的痛苦 |
[18:31] | I’m tired of the disappointment it is, | 厌倦了它带来的失望 |
[18:33] | and all I’ve been trying to do, Elliot, | 而我一直以来想做的 艾略特 |
[18:36] | all I ever wanted was to | 我一直以来的心愿就是 |
[18:38] | finally bring an end to that dysfunction | 终于能结束这个有问题的世界 |
[18:42] | and deliver us a better world. | 给大家一个更好的世界 |
[18:56] | You don’t want to help the world. | 你不想帮这个世界 |
[18:57] | You want to destroy it. | 你只想毁灭它 |
[19:01] | You want to destroy it because you hate people | 你想毁灭它 是因为你憎恨他人 |
[19:04] | for what they’ve done to you, | 憎恨他们对你做的事 |
[19:08] | and you can’t look past that to actually see the good in it. | 你无法放下这点 而去看到世界的善 |
[19:20] | Elliot, please. | 艾略特 拜托 |
[19:26] | Don’t make me laugh. | 别逗我笑了 |
[19:28] | You think I’m the one that wants to destroy the world? | 你觉得是我想毁灭世界吗 |
[19:34] | I’m the one that hates people? | 是我憎恨他人吗 |
[19:36] | That can’t see the good in it? | 是我看不到世界的善吗 |
[19:39] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[19:41] | Everywhere we turn, | 不管我们看向哪里 |
[19:43] | all we see is spite from our so-called fellow man. | 都只有我们所谓的同类展现出的憎恨 |
[19:48] | Every day we turn on the news, | 我们每天打开新闻 |
[19:50] | we’re constantly told by our leaders, | 都能听到我们的领袖 |
[19:52] | our scientists, our religions | 我们的科学家 我们的宗教说 |
[19:54] | that our world is crumbling, and that we are the problem. | 我们的世界在崩塌 我们就是罪魁祸首 |
[19:59] | We are the root of everything that is wrong, | 我们是万恶之源 |
[20:02] | that we don’t stand a chance. | 我们根本没有机会 |
[20:04] | We are told this so much that self-hatred | 我们听得太多 这种自我憎恨 |
[20:07] | is no longer considered an anomaly but a given, | 已经是一种常态了 |
[20:11] | and yet you dare point the finger at me | 你却胆敢指责我 |
[20:14] | when I try to bring order to its chaos? | 我是想要给这片混乱带来秩序 |
[20:18] | When I have sacrificed everything to make it better? | 我为了让这个世界变得更好 牺牲了一切 |
[20:29] | Please! | 拜托 |
[20:31] | Don’t make me laugh. | 别逗我笑了 |
[20:43] | On the contrary, | 恰恰相反 |
[20:46] | it is my love for people that drives me. | 驱动我的是我对人类的爱 |
[20:51] | It always has been, because I know, | 一直都是 因为我知道 |
[20:54] | deep in every person’s heart… | 在每个人的内心深处 |
[20:59] | They are trying to be good. | 他们都想努力变好 |
[21:02] | They were just dealt a bad hand by a world unfit for us | 只是这不适合我们的世界给了他们厄运 |
[21:08] | so please don’t make me fucking laugh | 所以别逗我笑了 |
[21:14] | and accuse me of hating people | 或是指责我憎恨人类 |
[21:17] | when you, Elliot, wear that hate like a badge of honor! | 艾略特 是你将这种憎恨当做荣耀勋章 |
[21:21] | Shall I remind you of your group’s name? | 要我提醒你 你组织的名字吗 |
[21:32] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[21:36] | Hatred has been your anthem, | 憎恨是你的主题 |
[21:40] | not mine. | 不是我的 |
[21:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:53] | I hate people. | 我恨人们 |
[21:57] | I’m scared of them. | 我害怕他们 |
[22:00] | I’ve been scared of them practically my whole life. | 我这辈子一直都害怕他们 |
[22:06] | People I loved– people I trusted– | 我爱的人 我信任的人 |
[22:11] | have done their absolute worst to me. | 都对我做出了最恶劣的事 |
[22:18] | And for a long time, that’s all I ever knew. | 很久以来 我只知道这个 |
[22:24] | So, yeah, I called my group fsociety, | 所以 没错 我给我的组织起名去社会 |
[22:28] | because you know what? Fuck society. | 因为知道吗 去他妈的社会 |
[22:34] | Society deserves to be hated for everything | 社会是该被憎恨 |
[22:38] | you said they did and more. | 因为你所说的一切 还不止 |
[22:43] | Fuck every last one of them | 就凭我们的遭遇 |
[22:45] | for what we’ve all been through. | 去他们每个人的吧 |
[22:57] | But then there are some people out there… | 但是仍有一些人… |
[23:04] | And it doesn’t happen a lot. | 虽然很不常见 |
[23:07] | It’s rare. | 很少见 |
[23:12] | But they refuse to let you hate them. | 他们拒绝接受你的憎恨 |
[23:17] | In fact, they care about you in spite of it. | 尽管你憎恨他们 他们依然在乎你 |
[23:22] | And the really special ones, | 最难能可贵的一些人 |
[23:26] | they’re relentless at it. | 他们不肯放弃 |
[23:30] | Doesn’t matter what you do to them. | 不管你对他们做了什么 |
[23:33] | They take it and care about you anyway. | 他们都会默默承受 继续在乎你 |
[23:38] | They don’t abandon you, | 他们不会抛弃你 |
[23:41] | no matter how many reasons you give them. | 不管你给了他们多少理由 |
[23:46] | No matter how much you’re | 哪怕你几乎 |
[23:49] | practically begging them to leave. | 是在求着他们离开你 |
[23:58] | And you wanna know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[24:06] | Because they feel something for me that I can’t. | 因为他们对我有一种我感受不到的情感 |
[24:27] | They love me. | 他们爱我 |
[24:40] | And for all the pain I’ve been through, | 尽管我经历了那么多痛苦 |
[24:44] | that heals me. | 这爱治愈了我 |
[24:48] | Maybe not instantly. | 也许并不是立竿见影 |
[24:51] | Maybe not even for a long time, | 甚至是过了很长时间 |
[24:54] | but it heals. | 但它能治愈我 |
[24:57] | And, yeah, there are setbacks. | 没错 是有不少挫折 |
[25:01] | We do fucked up things to each other. | 我们会严重伤害彼此 |
[25:05] | And we hurt each other, and it gets messy, | 我们互相伤害 闹得很不堪 |
[25:09] | but that’s just us, | 但我们就是如此 |
[25:13] | in any world you’re in. | 不管在哪个世界都是如此 |
[25:17] | And, yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[25:20] | We’re all told we don’t stand a chance, | 别人都说 我们毫无机会 |
[25:25] | and yet we stand. | 但我们还在 |
[25:29] | We break, but we keep going, | 即便崩溃 我们也继续向前 |
[25:35] | and that is not a flaw. | 那并不是缺点 |
[25:39] | That’s what makes us. | 那成就了我们 |
[25:43] | So, no, I will not give up on this world. | 所以我不会放弃这个世界 |
[25:49] | And if you can’t see why, | 如果你不能理解 |
[25:52] | then I speak for everyone when I say, | 那我这句话是代表所有人说的 |
[25:56] | fuck you! | 去你的 |
[26:06] | Pity. | 可惜 |
[26:09] | I thought we shared a vision. | 我还以为我们有共同的愿景 |
[26:12] | What is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[26:13] | It appears the plant is losing power | 看来工厂的冷却系统 |
[26:15] | – to the cooling system. – Why? | -失去了动力 -为什么 |
[26:17] | As you can imagine, | 你能想象 |
[26:18] | my machine requires a significant amount of wattage, | 我的机器需要大量的电力 |
[26:20] | so it has to draw all the plant’s power, | 所以全厂的电力都得供给它 |
[26:23] | including its backup generators. | 包括备用发电机 |
[26:25] | You turned it on? | 你把它打开了 |
[26:27] | Of course I have. | 当然了 |
[26:29] | – We’re on a very tight schedule. – Your machine. | -我们的时间很紧 -你的机器 |
[26:32] | It won’t work. I installed malware. | 它不行的 我装了恶意软件 |
[26:34] | Yes, we discovered your breach. | 没错 我们发现了你的入侵 |
[26:36] | How do you think we found you? | 你以为我们是怎么找到你的 |
[26:38] | Then you know it already executed. | 那你就该知道我已经执行了 |
[26:40] | Except for the fact that my machine was already running | 不过在你装那个小小的漏洞之前 |
[26:42] | by the time you installed your little exploit. | 我的机器已经在运转了 |
[26:45] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你没懂 |
[26:46] | Earlier you accused me of being a murderer, | 刚才你说我是杀人犯 |
[26:50] | but soon you will see all those lives that have been lost | 但很快你就会明白 所有那些为了让我们 |
[26:54] | so that we could get to this point | 走到这一步而牺牲的生命 |
[26:56] | will not be in vain. | 没有白白逝去 |
[26:57] | In fact, they won’t be lost at all. | 其实他们并没有逝去 |
[26:59] | They will all be found again as soon as this world around us | 等我们周围的世界转型成平行世界 |
[27:02] | transforms into a parallel world. | 他们就又都回来了 |
[27:06] | A world where we were meant to be all along. | 那也是我们本就该生活的世界 |
[27:09] | The machine can’t run here, and you know that. | 机器不能在这里运转 你很清楚 |
[27:11] | It’s going to cause a meltdown. | 这会导致熔毁 |
[27:13] | Which is why I have been trying to move my project. | 所以我才一直想转移我的项目 |
[27:16] | Our tests here were quite limited in proximity, | 因为靠近城镇 我们在这里的测试很局限 |
[27:19] | however you left me no choice. | 但你让我别无选择 |
[27:21] | Haven’t you killed enough people? | 你杀的人还不够多吗 |
[27:23] | Nobody will be killed. The opposite, actually. | 没人会被杀 其实正相反 |
[27:27] | We will be reborn as new, | 我们会重生 |
[27:29] | finally liberated from the horrific and brutal past | 终于摆脱了一直束缚着我们的 |
[27:32] | that we’ve been shackled to for so long. | 可怕又残酷的过去 |
[27:34] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[27:36] | You said you loved people, | 你说你爱世人 |
[27:38] | but you’re not giving them a choice. | 但你没有给他们选择 |
[27:39] | You’re not liberating them. | 你并不是在解放他们 |
[27:40] | You’re forcing this on them. | 你是把这个强加给他们 |
[27:42] | I am giving them a choice. | 我就是在给他们选择 |
[27:46] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以你才要来这里 |
[27:49] | I’m going to show you what I showed Angela. | 我要给你看 我给安吉拉看的东西 |
[27:53] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[27:56] | All I ever wanted from you, Elliot, | 艾略特 我一直只想从你那里得到 |
[27:59] | was your belief. | 你的信念 |
[28:04] | What are you gonna do with that? | 你要拿那个做什么 |
[28:06] | I have learned to listen when time speaks. | 我已经学会了聆听时间的声音 |
[28:10] | Our paths were too precisely linked to this moment | 我们的人生道路被精确地连到了此刻 |
[28:14] | for there not to be a reason. | 不可能是没理由的 |
[28:15] | This is why. | 所以 |
[28:16] | You get to decide. | 你将有权决定 |
[28:18] | Then I’m telling you, don’t do this! | 那听我的 别这么做 |
[28:48] | I don’t know what the fuck to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[28:51] | We need to figure out the code to this door. | 我们得想出这扇门的密码 |
[28:55] | Try that phone. | 试试那台电话 |
[28:56] | See if you can get an outside line. | 看能不能接到外线 |
[29:00] | -0509 -0509 – Zero five zero nine. – Zero five zero nine. | |
[29:04] | 列夫·托尔斯泰 复活 | |
[29:05] | 0509 Zero five zero nine. | |
[29:07] | – Anything? – Zero five zero nine. | -接通了吗 -0509 |
[29:09] | 0509 Zero five zero nine. | |
[29:26] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[29:26] | There’s an access tunnel down the hall. | 走廊那头有条出路 |
[29:33] | If we leave, | 如果我们走了 |
[29:36] | the nuclear reactor’s gonna melt down. | 核反应堆会熔毁的 |
[29:38] | Which is why we need to get as far fucking away | 所以我们得赶紧离这里 |
[29:40] | from here as possible. | 越远越好 |
[29:41] | If we don’t stop this, | 如果我们不阻止 |
[29:43] | the meltdown will destroy the whole town. | 熔毁会毁掉整个小镇 |
[29:45] | You wanna stop the meltdown? | 你想阻止熔毁 |
[29:46] | How the fuck are we gonna do that? | 我们要怎么阻止 |
[29:52] | She said she gave me a choice. | 她说她给了我选择权 |
[29:59] | We don’t have time for this shit. | 我们没时间玩这个了 |
[30:07] | I don’t think this is just a game. | 我觉得这不是单纯的游戏 |
[30:09] | This place is gonna blow! | 这地方要炸了 |
[30:12] | This is an override process to turn off the machine. | 这是关闭机器的超控程序 |
[30:59] | We’ve gotta get the fuck out of here! | 我们得离开这里了 |
[31:31] | It didn’t work. The alarms are still going. | 没成功 警报还在响 |
[31:34] | We’ve gotta go! | 我们得走了 |
[31:36] | No, I’m missing something. | 不 我遗漏了什么 |
[31:40] | She wanted us to win. | 她希望我们赢的 |
[32:59] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[33:31] | It’s too late, isn’t it? | 太迟了 是吧 |
[34:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:16] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:33] | It’s an exciting time in the world. | 世界现在很精彩 |
[35:09] | This is your wakeup call. | 闹钟响了 |
[35:13] | This is your wakeup call. | 闹钟响了 |
[35:18] | This is your wakeup call. | 闹钟响了 |
[35:23] | This is your wakeup… | 闹钟响… |
[37:32] | Did you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[37:34] | Was that an earthquake? | 那是地震吗 |
[37:35] | It can’t be, can it? | 怎么可能 |
[37:37] | In New York City? | 纽约市啊 |
[37:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:41] | So weird. | 好奇怪 |
[37:43] | Anyway, are you ready? | 不说了 你准备好了吗 |
[37:45] | For what? | 准备什么 |
[37:47] | Presentation. | 推介啊 |
[37:48] | You said that you needed to stay up all night working on it. | 你还说你要熬夜准备呢 |
[37:55] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. | 对对 抱歉 |
[37:56] | I don’t know where my head is at. | 不知道我想什么呢 |
[37:59] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:02] | I woke up with a really bad headache. | 我醒来时头痛欲裂 |
[38:08] | I see you also haven’t made any progress on packing. | 看来收拾行李方面你也没什么进展 |
[38:16] | I bought tape. | 我买胶带了 |
[38:19] | Okay, well, that’s not nothing. | 好吧 那总算是有点进展 |
[38:25] | But it is almost nothing. | 但真的微乎其微了 |
[38:27] | 爱德华·奥德森 交通情况 儿子 快出门吧 路上… | |
[38:29] | My dad just E-mailed me. I have to head into work. | 我爸刚给我发了电邮 我得去上班了 |
[38:33] | Don’t tell me he’s still checking the traffic for you. | 他不是还在替你查看交通情况吧 |
[38:36] | You are such an only child. | 你真是个独生子 |
[38:39] | You know me. | 你了解我的 |
[38:42] | So I’ll talk to you later, okay? | 那回头聊了 |
[38:46] | Elliot, | 艾略特 |
[38:48] | you’re not keeping anything from me, are you? | 你没对我隐瞒什么吧 |
[38:53] | What would I be keeping from you? | 我能隐瞒你什么呢 |
[38:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:58] | You just seem different. | 你似乎有点不一样了 |
[39:06] | Must be this migraine I woke up with. | 肯定是我的偏头痛 |
[39:08] | Now it’s a migraine? | 现在还成偏头痛了 |
[39:11] | I’ll check in with you later? | 我回头打给你 |
[39:13] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[39:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:18] | Can’t wait to marry you tomorrow. | 等不及明天嫁给你了 |
[39:40] | Your call has been forwarded to an un– | 您的来电已被转接… |
[39:57] | Mr. Robot, computer repair with a smile. | 机器人先生 微笑的电脑服务 |
[40:00] | – This is Edward. – Dad, where were you? | -我是爱德华 -爸爸 你哪去了 |
[40:01] | You’re not answering your cell. | 你怎么不接手机 |
[40:03] | Ah, you know I always loose track of that thingamajig. | 你知道我总把那玩意弄丢 |
[40:06] | What’s up, son? | 怎么了 儿子 |
[40:07] | I think Angela knows. | 我觉得安吉拉知道了 |
[40:10] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[40:12] | No, I just talked to her. | 不 我刚跟她通了话 |
[40:13] | She was acting suspicious. | 她起了疑 |
[40:16] | I’m sure you’re just being paranoid. | 你肯定是想多了 |
[40:17] | There’s no way she could know. | 她不可能发现啦 |
[40:19] | Dad, I have a feeling, | 爸爸 我有种感觉 |
[40:22] | if she finds out, it will ruin everything. | 要是她知道了 就都毁了 |
[40:26] | Okay. Calm down. | 好了 冷静 |
[40:28] | I’m sure you’re just nervous about tomorrow. | 你肯定只是因为明天而紧张 |
[40:31] | Try to act normal. | 你就正常行事 |
[40:32] | There’s no way she’s gonna find out, okay? | 她是不可能发现的 |
[40:36] | You’re right. Okay. | 你说得对 好吧 |
[40:37] | Just finishing up a call. | 我在打电话 |
[40:38] | Be out in a jiff. | 马上出去 |
[40:40] | I got a customer. We still on for lunch? | 我有客人了 我们还一起吃午餐吧 |
[40:43] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -嗯 -好 |
[40:45] | See you soon. | 那回头见 |
[40:46] | – Hey, Dad? – Yeah? | -爸爸 -嗯 |
[40:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:52] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[40:54] | I’m always here for you. | 我永远都在 |
[40:59] | Sorry for the wait. How can I help you? | 抱歉让您久等 有什么可以帮您的 |
[41:07] | There you are. | 你在这里呢 |
[41:08] | 艾略特 未接电话 | |
[41:20] | Residents of the Tri-State area | 三州地区的居民 |
[41:21] | were shaken up when a 5.9 magnitude tremor | 感受到了来自新泽西华盛顿镇的 |
[41:24] | struck Washington Township, New Jersey | 5.9级震颤 |
[41:26] | – at about 7:30… – Yo. | -时间约为早7:30 -好啊 |
[41:29] | Yo. | 好啊 |
[41:35] | Do you have that deck ready? | 资料准备好了吗 |
[41:36] | E Corp guys will be here any minute. | E公司的人随时会到了 |
[41:38] | What? | 什么 |
[41:39] | For the meeting. | 来开会 |
[41:42] | You just said E Corp. | 你刚说了E公司 |
[41:44] | Don’t you mean F Corp? | 是F公司啊 |
[41:46] | F Corp. | F公司 |
[41:47] | Yeah, that’s what I meant. | 对 我就是想说那个 |
[41:48] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[41:50] | You’re never like this before presentation. | 你推介之前从不会这样的 |
[41:52] | You’re always stone cold. | 你总是冷静如石 |
[41:56] | Yeah, I don’t know. I’m not myself today, man. | 是啊 我不知道 我今天不在状态 |
[41:58] | What’s up, my dudes? | 好啊 伙计们 |
[42:02] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[42:03] | Yeah, I heard we were taking a swing at F Corp today, B-Moc. | 听说我们今天要尝试争取F公司 大鱼啊 |
[42:07] | – I’m sorry? – B-Moc. | -什么 -大鱼 |
[42:09] | The Big Man on Campus. | 大人物的意思 |
[42:12] | – I don’t think that’s a thing. – It might be a stupid thing. | -好像没这个说法 -可能挺蠢的 |
[42:15] | Anyway, here’s what’s up. | 我想说的是 |
[42:17] | I’m awesome at talking to people. | 我特别会跟人交际 |
[42:20] | For real, though. | 真的 |
[42:21] | Lunches, dinners, drinks. | 午餐 晚宴 喝酒 |
[42:22] | I could sell ice to an Arab, sand to an Eskimo. | 我能把冰卖给阿拉伯人 把沙子卖给爱斯基摩人 |
[42:25] | Yeah, you’re not helping yourself out there. | 你这不叫给自己打广告 |
[42:28] | Unless you’re experimenting with some new form or racism. | 除非你在实验新种族歧视形式 |
[42:30] | I just want you to know I can be an asset for when–not if– | 我只是想告诉你 我可以帮忙 |
[42:34] | but when you land this account. | 等你拿下这个客户后 |
[42:36] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[42:39] | You know what? Don’t take my word for it. | 这样 别光听我嘴炮 |
[42:41] | I–I wanna take you out to lunch | 我带你去吃午饭 |
[42:42] | and prove to you what I’m all about. | 向你证明我的本事 |
[42:44] | But not today, though. | 但今天不行 |
[42:46] | I’m meeting my new girl, Stella B. | 我要跟我的新女友 斯黛拉·B见面 |
[42:48] | Don’t tell the girls in the office. | 别跟办公室里的妹子们说 |
[42:53] | Cool, man. Glad we did this. | 那好 真高兴我们聊了 |
[42:55] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[42:57] | Just pull up the debt and look over all the slides. | 把推介用的幻灯片都准备好就是了 |
[43:01] | Let’s build our future together… | 我们一起共建未来… |
[43:02] | When you have lunch with him, | 你跟他吃午饭时 |
[43:04] | will you please tell him to never talk to me again? | 能不能叫他再别跟我说话了 |
[43:06] | Together we can change the world with F Corp. | 与F公司携手 共同改变世界 |
[43:12] | Zhi Zhang, the world’s richest person, | 世界首富张紫 |
[43:14] | continues to make news for her philanthropic endeavors. | 又宣布了新的慈善举措 |
[43:17] | Last month Miss Zhang donated $4.6 billion | 上月 张女士向她的慈善机构 |
[43:20] | to her personal charity, the Whiterose Foundation, | 白玫瑰基金会 捐赠了46亿美元 |
[43:23] | according to a filing published | 消息来自 |
[43:25] | by the Securities and Exchange Commission. | 证券交易委员会发布的文件 |
[43:27] | Earth to Elliot. | 地球呼叫艾略特 |
[43:30] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[43:34] | Just make sure all the flow charts are accurate. | 流程图一定都要准确无误 |
[43:37] | We really need to land this account. | 我们很需要拿下这个客户 |
[43:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:59] | 艾略特·奥德森 执行总裁 | |
[44:01] | With Allsafe at the wheel, | 有了众安护航 |
[44:03] | F Corp can do what they do best– | F公司就能发挥特长 |
[44:05] | navigate the world to a brighter future. | 帮助世界走向更光明的未来 |
[44:09] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[44:15] | Can Elliot and I have the room, please? | 可以让我跟艾略特单独待会儿吗 |
[44:33] | I appreciate your presentation, but | 我喜欢你的推介 |
[44:36] | I don’t think this place is right for us. | 但我不确定这地方合适我们 |
[44:42] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[44:51] | Let me ask you something, Elliot. | 我问你个问题 艾略特 |
[44:56] | What’s the worst thing about your life right now? | 你现在的生活最糟糕的是什么 |
[44:59] | Well, the fact that you’re passing on us already, | 如果你这就要拒绝我们 |
[45:02] | I’d have to go with this meeting. | 那我得说这场会议了 |
[45:03] | No, seriously. | 不 说真的 |
[45:06] | Answer my question. | 回答我 |
[45:11] | If I’m being honest… | 老实说 |
[45:15] | The worst thing in my life… | 我生活里最糟的 |
[45:19] | Is also the best thing. | 也是最好的 |
[45:23] | I get up every morning, | 我每天早上起床 |
[45:27] | I play my records, | 播放我的唱片 |
[45:30] | I get ready, | 我做准备 |
[45:31] | get my coffee, I come to work, | 拿上我的咖啡来上班 |
[45:35] | I’m stuck in a repetitive, boring routine | 我重复着同样的无聊日程 |
[45:38] | that feels endless. | 感觉好像没有尽头 |
[45:44] | And, sure, I’ve imagined | 当然了 我也想象过 |
[45:46] | what it would be like to be someone with a more exciting life. | 过着更精彩的生活是什么样 |
[45:52] | A risk-taker. | 去冒险 |
[45:54] | Someone more interesting. | 做更有趣的人 |
[46:00] | But in the end, I know I’m lucky to be where I am. | 但归根结底 我清楚我现在是幸运的 |
[46:07] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[46:20] | I also feel the same about my life at F Corp. | 我对我在F公司的生活也有这样的感觉 |
[46:25] | It’s the best and the worst thing that happened to me. | 是我最好也是最糟的际遇 |
[46:31] | And the reason why I love my company so much | 我之所以那么爱我的公司 |
[46:33] | is because of the value we provide, | 就是因为我们提供的价值 |
[46:36] | and people buy our products every day | 人们每天买我们的产品 |
[46:37] | because they trust us. | 是因为他们信任我们 |
[46:39] | F Corp is not only the best thing in my life. | F公司不仅仅是我生活里最美好的 |
[46:41] | It’s the best thing in everyone’s lives, | 也是所有人生活里最美好的 |
[46:43] | but it could also be the cause of our undoing | 但如果我不小心 这也可能 |
[46:46] | if I’m not careful. | 导致我们的毁灭 |
[46:49] | So you see my dilemma here. | 所以你理解我的为难了吧 |
[46:52] | Tyrell, I pledge to you right now | 提利尔 我这就向你保证 |
[46:57] | that if you go with Allsafe, | 如果你选择众安 |
[47:00] | the worst will never happen. | 就绝不会发生最糟糕的事 |
[47:04] | And how can you be so sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[47:08] | Because I’ve seen what can happen to your company, | 因为我已经看到了你的公司可能遭遇什么 |
[47:12] | and I know how to prevent it. | 我知道怎么避免 |
[47:16] | You’ve seen what can happen to my company? | 你看到了我的公司可能遭遇什么 |
[47:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[47:23] | If you look through our packets, | 看看我们准备的资料 |
[47:25] | we’ve created predictive models | 我们为所有可能的袭击 |
[47:26] | for every possible attack vector– | 都建立了模拟… |
[47:28] | No, no, Elliot. | 不 艾略特 |
[47:31] | I just wanna know you’re on my side. | 我只想知道 你是我这边的 |
[47:35] | Always. | 永远是 |
[47:41] | Come on, son. | 怎么了 儿子 |
[47:43] | You just landed the biggest fish there is– F Corp. | 你刚拿下了最大的客户 F公司 |
[47:47] | Celebrate! | 庆祝庆祝啊 |
[47:51] | Did you bring it? | 你带来了吗 |
[48:00] | A signed first-edition copy, | 这是你要的 |
[48:03] | just like you asked. | 签名初版书 |
[48:09] | 巴兹尔·弗兰维勒太太的混乱档案 EL·哥尼斯堡 | |
[48:13] | Shoot. | 糟糕 |
[48:15] | I need to make sure Angela isn’t home when I drop it off. | 我得确保我把书送回家时安吉拉不在家 |
[48:19] | I think her mom’s there. | 她妈妈好像在那里 |
[48:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[48:30] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[48:34] | You there? | 你在吗 |
[48:38] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[48:41] | She picked up and then she hung up on me. | 她接了下电话 然后就挂了 |
[48:45] | I bet she’s with Angela and doesn’t want to spoil the surprise. | 她肯定跟安吉拉在一起所以怕泄露惊喜 |
[48:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[48:51] | Let’s order. I’m hungry. | 我们点餐 我饿了 |
[48:56] | Forgot my wallet. | 我落了钱包 |
[48:58] | Must have left it at home this morning. | 肯定是今早落在家里了 |
[49:01] | That’s not like you. | 这可不像你 |
[49:05] | Must be nerves. | 肯定是因为紧张 |
[49:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:12] | Here you go. | 给 |
[49:14] | You should buy her some flowers, too. | 你该再给她买点花 |
[49:16] | But first, we feast. | 但首先 我们吃饭 |
[49:24] | So you’ll be gone for a while? | 你要离开一阵吗 |
[49:26] | I already told you. | 我都说了 |
[49:27] | Why do you keep asking me? | 你为什么要一直问 |
[49:30] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[49:32] | What are you up to? | 你想干什么 |
[49:33] | Nothing. | 不干什么 |
[49:37] | You’re up to something. I can tell. | 你有什么打算 我听得出 |
[49:40] | Trust me. | 信任我啦 |
[49:41] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[49:43] | I just don’t believe you. | 但我不相信你 |
[49:48] | Your parents in town yet? | 你父母来城里了 |
[49:49] | Uh, yeah, they were just at my place. | 对 他们刚去过我家 |
[49:52] | I had to cancel lunch with them because of work. Why? | 我因为工作没法跟他们一起吃午饭 怎么了 |
[49:54] | Your dad sure loves to drink. | 你爸可真喜欢喝酒 |
[49:56] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[49:58] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[50:01] | I’m sorry I was acting weird this morning. | 抱歉我今早奇奇怪怪的 |
[50:06] | Just really excited about tomorrow. | 就是对明天太激动了 |
[50:09] | What’s tomorrow, again? | 明天有什么事来着 |
[50:16] | What could it be? | 是什么呢 |
[50:17] | Well, I have a new Pilates instructor I want you to try out. | 我想介绍你认识个我的新普拉提教练 |
[50:22] | I’m not a big Pilates guy. | 我没那么喜欢普拉提 |
[50:25] | We’re trying that new sushi place in Chelsea finally? | 我们总算要去切尔西那家新寿司店了吗 |
[50:28] | Getting warmer. | 接近了 |
[50:32] | We’re finally getting married. | 我们总算要结婚了 |
[50:34] | That couldn’t be it, could it? | 是这个吗 |
[50:41] | Is the radio okay? | 这歌行吗 |
[50:45] | Could you actually turn it up? | 你可以调大声吗 |
[51:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |