时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | 念念 西查 等一个云朗风清 | |
[00:33] | Please, don’t judge me. | 拜托 别瞧不起我 |
[00:36] | This was inevitable. | 这是不可避免的 |
[00:38] | You saw the earthquakes. | 你看到那些地震了 |
[00:40] | Both of us can’t exist here in this world. | 我们不能同时存于这世界上 |
[00:45] | I had no other choice. | 我别无选择 |
[00:49] | Now the only thing left to do is a full wipe-down. | 现在只需要进行彻底清除 |
[02:19] | – Hello? – Elliot, where are you? | -喂 -艾略特 你在哪里 |
[02:21] | We’re all waiting for you at the beach. | 我们都在海滩等着你呢 |
[02:24] | We’re ready to take the wedding party photo. | 我们准备拍婚礼合照了 |
[02:26] | So how far away are you? | 你到哪里了 |
[02:28] | I’m still at my apartment. | 我还在我公寓 |
[02:30] | Your apartment? What are you doing there? | 你公寓 你在哪里干什么 |
[02:32] | It’s gonna take you forever to get to Coney Island. | 赶到科尼岛不是得要好久了 |
[02:35] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[03:34] | I was wondering if you were gonna show up. | 我还在想你会不会出现呢 |
[03:38] | Wherever you go, I go. Remember? | 无论你去哪里 我都会跟着你 记得吗 |
[03:41] | There’s a lot to fill you in on. | 有好多事情要告诉你 |
[03:44] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[03:45] | I’m in a hurry, though. Let’s talk on the way, okay? | 但我急着出门 我们边走边聊 好吗 |
[03:50] | On the way to what, exactly? | 你到底急着去哪里 |
[03:58] | My wedding. | 我的婚礼 |
[04:03] | I didn’t think it was possible. | 我之前一直觉得不可能 |
[04:06] | But Whiterose’s machine, somehow it worked. | 但白玫瑰的机器 不知怎么起作用了 |
[04:10] | She was right. | 她是对的 |
[04:11] | We’re in a world where everything’s better. | 我们到了一个一切都更加美好的世界 |
[04:15] | Not for him. | 对他来说就不是 |
[04:19] | If you’re here to tell me what I did was wrong– | 如果你是来告诉我 我做错了… |
[04:21] | Not anymore. | 我不会的 |
[04:23] | You need to start seeing that for yourself. | 你得开始自己认清这一点 |
[04:26] | You don’t understand. I had to– | 你不明白 我不得不… |
[04:28] | Had to what? | 不得不怎样 |
[04:33] | This is the only strategy for us. | 这是我们唯一的出路 |
[04:36] | Strategy? | 出路 |
[04:38] | So, what, you’re just gonna take his place? | 怎么着 你打算就这样取代他吗 |
[04:40] | Is that what this is? | 是这么回事吗 |
[04:42] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么容易的 |
[04:45] | Why not? | 怎么就不行 |
[04:50] | I look exactly like him. | 我和他一模一样 |
[04:55] | Trust me when I tell you this. | 相信我 |
[04:59] | You are not him. | 你不是他 |
[05:02] | I don’t have time to explain this to you. | 我没时间和你解释了 |
[05:05] | You need to stop. | 你必须停下 |
[05:07] | No. | 不 |
[05:15] | I’m not letting you steal this from me. | 我是不会让你偷走我这个机会的 |
[05:18] | Just who exactly do you think the thief is here? | 你觉得到底谁才是小偷 |
[05:25] | I’m running late. I gotta get going. | 我要迟到了 我得走了 |
[05:31] | You know this can’t happen. | 你知道这不可能的 |
[05:35] | If you don’t want to help me, | 如果你不想帮我 |
[05:37] | then get the fuck out of my way. | 那就别碍我事 |
[06:15] | Unfortunately, I can’t let you get away with this. | 很遗憾 我不能就这么让你跑了 |
[06:24] | You’ve been parked in this fire lane for quite a while. | 你在这个消防通道停了很久 |
[06:26] | I’m gonna have to give you a ticket. | 我得给你开罚单 |
[06:32] | I’m moving it right now. | 我马上就开走 |
[06:34] | I’m gonna have to see some ID first. | 请出示你的身份证 |
[06:40] | Is this your vehicle? | 这是你的车吗 |
[06:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:45] | Then I’m gonna need that ID. | 那我需要看你的身份证 |
[07:02] | Sir, what is this? I asked for your ID. | 先生 这是什么 我要你出示身份证 |
[07:06] | That’s my ID. | 那就是我的身份证 |
[07:09] | Sir, this ID belongs to Elliot Alderson. | 先生 这是艾略特·奥德森的身份证 |
[07:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:16] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[07:21] | This person is nothing like you. | 这个人跟你一点都不像 |
[07:29] | What’s in the box? | 箱子里是什么 |
[07:33] | Uh, I’m moving. | 我在搬家 |
[07:37] | In a tuxedo? | 穿着燕尾服搬吗 |
[07:41] | I’m headed to my wedding. | 我要去我的婚礼 |
[07:45] | Which is it, you’re moving, | 你到底是搬家 |
[07:46] | or you’re headed to your wedding? | 还是去参加你的婚礼 |
[07:53] | Okay, sir, I’m gonna have to ask you | 先生 我需要你 |
[07:56] | to open the box for me. | 打开箱子给我看 |
[07:58] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:00] | I just really need to get to my wedding. | 我急着赶去参加我的婚礼 |
[08:10] | Put your hands in the air right fucking now. | 马上把手给我举起来 |
[08:12] | Take two steps back, and get on your knees. | 后退 跪下 |
[08:14] | Get on your knees! | 跪下 |
[08:17] | Requesting backup at 207 East Broadway. | 百老汇东207号请求增援 |
[08:32] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 这是开什么玩笑 |
[09:12] | I tried to tell you. | 我提醒你了 |
[09:13] | Leave me the fuck alone. | 离我远点 |
[09:22] | That’s not an option, kiddo. | 那是不可能的 孩子 |
[09:25] | You should know that by now. | 你现在应该明白了 |
[09:28] | If you just calm down, | 如果你能冷静下来 |
[09:29] | I can tell you what’s happening. | 我可以告诉你到底怎么回事 |
[09:31] | You just have to listen. | 你得听我说 |
[09:33] | You can’t stop this. | 你休想阻止我 |
[09:35] | I’m going to marry Angela. Nothing else matters. | 我要娶安吉拉 其他都不重要 |
[09:38] | Think about what you’re saying. | 想想你自己说的话 |
[09:40] | Angela is dead. | 安吉拉已经死了 |
[09:41] | Not in this world. | 这个世界的她没死 |
[09:42] | That’s not Angela. | 那不是安吉拉 |
[09:44] | I talked to her! | 我和她说过话了 |
[09:45] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[09:47] | I thought things were fine between us. | 我还以为我们之间没事了 |
[09:49] | But it’s still the same you, isn’t it? | 但你还是老样子 对吗 |
[09:51] | You just don’t want me to be happy, do you? | 你就是不希望我幸福 对吗 |
[09:53] | Why can’t you just let me have this one thing? | 你为什么就不能让我如愿这一次 |
[09:56] | Elliot, you need to listen to me. | 艾略特 你得听我说 |
[09:58] | No! I don’t! | 不 我不要 |
[10:01] | Not anymore. I’m done listening to you. | 我不要再听你说了 我受够了 |
[10:04] | I just want to be fucking alone. | 我只想你离我远远的 |
[10:15] | That’s… | 我… |
[10:17] | all I’ve ever really wanted from you. | 从来只希望你能离开我 |
[11:51] | Here. | 来 |
[11:54] | You should put this on. It’s cold out today. | 你该穿上这个 今天很冷 |
[11:58] | Now you want to help? | 你现在又想帮我了 |
[12:01] | That’s the only reason I’m here, kiddo. | 那是我存在的唯一目的 孩子 |
[12:04] | Who are all these people? | 这些人都是谁 |
[12:08] | Only you know that. | 只有你知道 |
[12:13] | Only I know? | 只有我知道 |
[12:16] | What the fuck is going on? Where’s Angela? | 到底怎么回事 安吉拉在哪里 |
[12:27] | She’s not coming. | 她不会来了 |
[12:32] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[12:40] | There was never gonna be a wedding, Elliot. | 根本不会有什么婚礼的 艾略特 |
[12:42] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 我就想告诉你这个 |
[12:47] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[12:49] | Whiterose’s machine created this. | 这是白玫瑰的机器创造的 |
[12:51] | – That’s why we’re here. – No, it didn’t. | -所以我们才会在这里 -不 不是的 |
[12:55] | You were right about her game. | 你说对了她的游戏 |
[12:59] | It deactivated the machine, just like you thought it would. | 它如你所料 关闭了机器 |
[13:06] | This is a world you created. | 这是你创造的世界 |
[13:13] | I created? | 我创造的 |
[13:17] | I tried to bring you back here a while ago. | 我前一阵曾想带你回这里 |
[13:24] | I’ve been here before? | 我来过这里吗 |
[13:29] | You accidentally slipped into it once | 你之前吗啡戒断时 |
[13:31] | when you were going through your morphine withdrawal. | 曾不小心来过这里一次 |
[13:43] | So… | 那么 |
[13:46] | this is some kind of dream? | 这是个梦境吗 |
[13:51] | No. | 不 |
[13:53] | Not a dream. | 不是梦 |
[13:57] | A prison. | 是监狱 |
[14:00] | A recursive loop that you constructed | 是一个你创建的递归循环 |
[14:04] | about a year ago | 大概有一年了 |
[14:07] | to keep him occupied | 为了让他有事做 |
[14:10] | so you could take control of him. | 这样你好控制他 |
[14:17] | Who? | 谁 |
[14:28] | The real Elliot. | 真正的艾略特 |
[14:37] | The real Elliot? | 真正的艾略特 |
[14:41] | The fuck are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[14:46] | You think the guy that was back at my apartment | 你觉得我公寓里的那个人 |
[14:48] | was the real Elliot? | 是真正的艾略特 |
[14:52] | As real as he could be in this deluded fantasy | 在这个你用来困住他的妄想幻境里 |
[14:54] | that you stuck him in. | 他也就那么真吧 |
[15:00] | I’m the real Elliot Alderson. | 我才是真正的艾略特·奥德森 |
[15:04] | You’re no more Elliot Alderson than I am. | 你并不比我更是艾略特·奥德森 |
[15:08] | You’re just like me, only a part of him. | 你和我一样 都是他的一部分 |
[15:13] | And if you don’t let go, | 如果你不放手 |
[15:16] | he’ll never get back to living his own life. | 他就再也无法自己生活了 |
[15:20] | What life? | 什么生活 |
[15:23] | I killed him, remember? | 我杀了他 记得吗 |
[15:29] | You can’t kill him… | 你杀不掉他 |
[15:32] | no matter how hard you try. | 不管你怎么尝试 |
[15:41] | This doesn’t make any fucking sense. | 这一切都说不通 |
[15:47] | If I’m not Elliot… | 如果我不是艾略特 |
[15:53] | Who the fuck am I? | 那我是谁 |
[15:59] | You already know. | 你已经知道了 |
[16:19] | Angela! | 安吉拉 |
[17:39] | The people out there… | 外面那些人 |
[17:43] | there’s no reason for them to be here. | 他们没必要来的 |
[17:58] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[18:01] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这还不明显吗 |
[18:04] | He tried to tell you. | 他努力想告诉你了 |
[18:08] | You’re not Elliot. | 你不是艾略特 |
[18:12] | You’re the mastermind. | 你是主谋 |
[18:35] | Where the hell are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[19:06] | I’m not going anywhere, kiddo. | 我哪都不会去的 孩子 |
[19:35] | Bonsoir, Elliot. | 晚上好 艾略特 |
[19:46] | Nine… | 九 |
[19:48] | eight… | 八 |
[19:50] | seven… | 七 |
[19:52] | six… | 六 |
[19:54] | five… | 五 |
[19:56] | four… | 四 |
[19:58] | three… | 三 |
[20:00] | two… | 二 |
[20:02] | one. | 一 |
[20:07] | Ready or not, prepare to die. | 准备好了吗 受死吧 |
[20:19] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[20:25] | Just please wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[20:34] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[20:40] | Elliot, please wake up. | 艾略特 醒醒 |
[20:47] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[20:49] | Please, wake up. | 拜托你醒醒 |
[21:02] | Hello, Elliot. | 你好 艾略特 |
[21:08] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[21:10] | What am I doing here? | 我在这儿干什么 |
[21:13] | You don’t recognize this place? | 你不认识这里了 |
[21:22] | This is your office. | 这是你的办公室 |
[21:31] | But you’re not really Krista. | 但你并不是克丽丝塔 |
[21:36] | No. Of course not. | 对 当然不是 |
[21:40] | But since you trusted Krista so much, | 但既然你如此信任克丽丝塔 |
[21:43] | the others thought it would be better if she spoke to you. | 其他人觉得最好由她来跟你谈 |
[21:48] | Why would I trust any of you? You’ve been trying to kill me. | 为什么我要信任你们 你们想杀我 |
[21:53] | We’ve been trying to show you the truth, | 我们是想告诉你真相 |
[21:54] | and you’ve been resisting. | 但你一直在抵抗 |
[21:57] | Not this again. | 又来了 |
[21:59] | I can’t talk to you. I need to talk to Darlene. | 我不能跟你谈 我要和达琳谈 |
[22:02] | She’s not here. | 她不在这儿 |
[22:11] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[22:15] | She’s out there… | 她在外面… |
[22:17] | in the real world. | 真实世界里 |
[22:23] | But I heard her voice. | 但我听到了她的声音 |
[22:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:27] | She’s trying to wake you. | 她想唤醒你 |
[22:32] | Elliot’s connection to her is quite strong. | 艾略特和她的感情很深 |
[22:36] | So strong, she’s become his only link to reality. | 深到她成了他和现实唯一的纽带 |
[22:42] | In fact, it was by design | 其实 她是被有意 |
[22:44] | she was removed from this fantasy. | 从这个幻想中移除了 |
[22:48] | Without Darlene, | 没有了达琳 |
[22:51] | it was your best chance at trapping him here. | 你才更可能把他困在这儿 |
[22:56] | I’m not listening to this. | 我不想听你说这些 |
[23:07] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[23:10] | I don’t want to be in this nightmare anymore. | 我不想再待在这个噩梦里了 |
[23:13] | I want to wake up. | 我想醒过来 |
[23:16] | I want my life back! | 我想要回我的生活 |
[23:30] | I understand why you’re confused. | 我理解你为什么感到困惑 |
[23:46] | I can explain everything if you let me. | 给我个机会 我能跟你解释一切 |
[23:59] | In order for you to fully hear the truth, | 为了让你了解全部真相 |
[24:01] | first we need to discuss | 首先我们得讨论 |
[24:03] | Elliot’s dissociative identity disorder. | 艾略特的分离性身份识别障碍 |
[24:09] | The first personality was created | 第一个人格创造于 |
[24:11] | the day Elliot jumped out the window… | 艾略特跳出窗外的那天 |
[24:14] | You’re just sick and don’t want to admit it. | 你就是病了 还不想承认 |
[24:18] | Shh. The movie’s about to start. | 嘘 电影要开始了 |
[24:21] | The protector personality… | 保护性人格 |
[24:25] | The one Elliot created to replace his father… | 艾略特创造出来代替他的父亲 |
[24:30] | To protect him from intolerable situations… | 在难以忍受的情况里保护他 |
[24:33] | All I was trying to do was take those punches for you. | 我只是想替你挨揍而已 |
[24:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:39] | Mr. Robot. | 机器人先生 |
[24:44] | Later in life, Elliot created the mother personality… | 之后的生活中 艾略特创造了母亲的人格 |
[24:49] | – The persecutor… – Get up! | -迫害者 -站起来 |
[24:53] | Blaming Elliot for the abuse… | 把虐待怪在艾略特头上 |
[24:55] | I hate you. You’re nothing. | 我讨厌你 你什么也不是 |
[24:59] | You’re worthless. | 你真没用 |
[25:00] | Insisting that he needed to pay for it. | 坚持要他付出代价 |
[25:02] | He was weak, | 他软弱 |
[25:03] | and you’re just as weak as him. | 你也跟他一样软弱 |
[25:05] | Not long after her | 在她出现后不久 |
[25:07] | came Elliot’s younger self… | 就有了小艾略特 |
[25:12] | Who emerged to handle | 他出现是为了解决 |
[25:13] | the abuse he couldn’t tolerate. | 他无法忍受的虐待 |
[25:17] | And with that… | 到此为止 |
[25:19] | he’d created his own family… | 他建立了自己的家庭 |
[25:24] | of sorts. | 算是吧 |
[25:24] | We’re deep down inside you, Elliot. | 我们在你的内心深处 艾略特 |
[25:26] | You can’t leave us, and we can’t leave you. | 你离不开我们 我们也离不开你 |
[25:31] | I guess she doesn’t know about you. | 看来她是不知道你 |
[25:34] | I know all about them too, | 他们我也知道 |
[25:36] | the voyeurs who think they aren’t a part of this | 自以为并未参与其中 |
[25:38] | despite being here for all of it. | 却始终存在的偷窥者 |
[25:42] | And for a while, we thought we had identified | 有一段时间 我们以为已经分辨出了 |
[25:44] | all of Elliot’s personalities. | 艾略特的所有人格 |
[25:49] | But there’s another one. | 但还有一个 |
[25:51] | who came about not too long ago. | 他不久之前才出现 |
[25:53] | I don’t want to hear this again. | 我不想再听这种话了 |
[25:55] | The truth about who you are? I think it’s time. | 你的真实身份吗 我觉得是时候了 |
[25:58] | Even they agree with me. | 他们也同意 |
[26:02] | I know where you’re going with this. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[26:04] | It’s not true. | 不是真的 |
[26:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:07] | I know why you did it. | 我知道你为什么那么做 |
[26:09] | Your heart was in the right place. | 你的心意是对的 |
[26:12] | You wanted to shelter him, | 你想庇护他 |
[26:14] | which is why you changed his past. | 所以你改变了他的过去 |
[26:16] | I want you to tell me about your father. | 我要你跟我说说你父亲 |
[26:18] | Kept shoving me away, shoving me so hard, | 他把我狠狠推开 |
[26:21] | I fell backwards out the window. | 结果我跌出了窗外 |
[26:24] | I wasn’t changing anything. That’s… | 我没改什么 那是… |
[26:28] | What I thought happened. | 那是我以为的真相 |
[26:30] | But it was his future you really wanted to protect, | 但你真正想保护的 是他的未来 |
[26:33] | wasn’t it? | 是吧 |
[26:34] | Get out of here right now, or I’ll call the– | 马上出去 否则我… |
[26:36] | Police? | 报警吗 |
[26:38] | You want them to find out about | 你希望他们发现 |
[26:39] | the 100 terabytes of child pornography? | 100T儿童色情内容吗 |
[26:41] | That’s why you went to such great lengths | 所以你才不惜一切 |
[26:43] | to take down all the evil | 除掉他现实生活里 |
[26:44] | that surrounded him in the real world. | 身边的一切邪恶 |
[26:47] | So you formed fsociety. | 所以你成立了去社会 |
[26:49] | Hello, Evil Corp. We are fsociety. | 你好 邪恶公司 我们是去社会 |
[26:52] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[26:55] | You loved him so much, | 你是那么爱他 |
[26:56] | you wanted to save the entire world | 你想拯救全世界 |
[26:58] | so you could make it better for him, | 不惜一切 想为他 |
[27:00] | no matter the cost. | 把世界变得更好 |
[27:02] | That’s why you hid him here, | 所以你把他藏在了这里 |
[27:04] | 华盛顿镇屎 一个美好糟糕的居住地 | |
[27:04] | turning his harsh reality into a fantasy… | 把他可怕的现实 变成了幻想 |
[27:10] | I can’t wait to marry you tomorrow. | 等不及明天嫁给你了 |
[27:11] | Trapping him in an endless loop… | 把他困在无尽的循环里 |
[27:13] | I’m stuck in a repetitive, boring routine. | 我重复着同样的无聊日程 |
[27:17] | To keep him safe until you were ready. | 保护他 直到你准备好 |
[27:20] | I don’t remember any of this. | 我不记得这一切 |
[27:24] | Why should I trust you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[27:27] | You’ve been wrong before. | 你以前也犯过错 |
[27:28] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[27:31] | She was wrong. | 她是错了 |
[27:34] | Krista never quite figured it out, did she? | 克丽丝塔并未发现真相 是吧 |
[27:39] | She never realized she wasn’t talking to the real Elliot. | 她没意识到 她不是在跟真艾略特对话 |
[27:44] | She didn’t realize she was always talking to you. | 她没意识到她一直是在跟你说话 |
[27:52] | Elliot, what’s wrong? | 艾略特 怎么了 |
[27:56] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[27:57] | You’re hiding again. | 你又在隐瞒了 |
[27:59] | The personality created to carry Elliot’s rage… | 这个人格被创造出来 承载艾略特的愤怒 |
[28:02] | Fuck society. | 去他的社会 |
[28:05] | I was angry. I hated myself. | 我在生气 我讨厌自己 |
[28:08] | Angela’s dead. She’s fucking dead. | 安吉拉死了 她死了 |
[28:10] | And we need to work on your anger issues, Elliot. | 我们需要改善你的愤怒问题 艾略特 |
[28:12] | Shut up! | 别说了 |
[28:18] | The vigilante hacker… | 义警黑客 |
[28:20] | Elliot always imagined being… | 就像艾略特一直幻想成为的那样 |
[28:23] | I don’t just hack you, Krista. | 我不仅黑你 克丽丝塔 |
[28:25] | I hack everyone. | 我黑每个人 |
[28:27] | The one that sought vengeance… | 他寻求复仇 |
[28:28] | Sometimes I dream of saving the world, | 有时候我梦想拯救世界 |
[28:31] | saving everyone from the invisible hand. | 从无形之手下拯救大家 |
[28:33] | He had it coming. They all do. | 他活该 他们都活该 |
[28:35] | The top 1% of the 1%, | 富人里的富人 |
[28:38] | the ones who play God without permission. | 私自决定扮演上帝的人 |
[28:40] | And now I’m gonna take them down. | 现在我要扳倒他们 |
[28:42] | The personality that had gained so much control… | 这个人格获得了极大的控制权 |
[28:45] | There’s something inside me | 我内心中有一部分自己 |
[28:47] | that can’t let go of what we started. | 无法放下由我们引起的一切 |
[28:50] | He forgot. | 他忘了 |
[28:51] | They all think I’m the ringleader. | 他们都以为我才是领袖 |
[28:55] | Oh, my God, Elliot. Did you forget again? | 天呐 艾略特 你又忘记了吗 |
[28:58] | Something is going on with you, Elliot. | 你有点不对劲 艾略特 |
[29:00] | You have not been the same the past couple of months. | 你这几个月不正常 |
[29:02] | He forgot he was only just another… | 他忘记了 自己也是一个 |
[29:06] | personality. | 人格 |
[29:08] | – Elliot? – No. The other one. | -艾略特 -不是 是另一个 |
[29:11] | Are you Elliot Alderson? | 你是艾略特·奥德森吗 |
[29:13] | How do I take off a mask when it stops being a mask? | 如果面具已经不再是面具 还要怎么摘下它 |
[29:16] | – Is this you or– – It’s me. | -是你吗 还是… -是我 |
[29:18] | Sometimes my mask takes over. | 有时候我会被我的面具掌控 |
[29:20] | He sometimes can become a different person. | 他有时是会变成另一个人 |
[29:22] | See me, Elliot Alderson. I am here. | 看我啊 艾略特·奥德森 我在这儿呢 |
[29:26] | I’m the only one that exists. | 我是唯一存在的 |
[29:28] | You’re not Elliot. | 你不是艾略特 |
[29:31] | – You’re… – The mastermind. | -你是… -主谋 |
[29:38] | And now it’s time | 现在是时候了 |
[29:40] | for you to give that control back to the host… | 把你的控制权还给主体 |
[29:46] | The real Elliot. | 真正的艾略特 |
[30:07] | No! | 不 |
[30:10] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[30:13] | I don’t ever have to give up control. | 我永远不用放弃控制权 |
[30:17] | This isn’t your control. This is your rage. | 这不是你的控制力 这是你的愤怒 |
[30:21] | Then maybe it’s time I used it. | 那或许我该利用它了 |
[30:25] | If you wake up, you’ll just be stealing | 如果你醒来 你只会再次偷走 |
[30:27] | Elliot’s life again. | 艾略特的人生 |
[30:29] | It’s my life. | 这是我的人生 |
[30:36] | It always will be. | 永远都是我的 |
[32:16] | Darlene? | 达琳 |
[32:23] | Oh, my God. You’re finally awake. | 天啊 你可算醒了 |
[32:27] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:29] | I, um–I should call the nurse. | 我该叫护士 |
[32:40] | This is real, isn’t it? | 这是真的吧 |
[32:50] | Please tell me this isn’t a dream. | 拜托告诉我这不是梦 |
[32:56] | This isn’t a dream, Elliot. | 这不是梦 艾略特 |
[33:05] | You’re here, right? | 你真在这里 是吧 |
[33:15] | I am right here. | 我就在这里 |
[33:18] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[33:41] | Nurse should be here any second. | 护士应该马上就来 |
[33:48] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为我再也见不到你了 |
[33:55] | I thought I lost you too. | 我也以为我失去了你 |
[34:01] | No way. | 不会的 |
[34:04] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不会去的 |
[34:08] | Well, you sure make it fucking hard to believe that sometimes. | 你有时真让我难以相信这点 |
[34:20] | Do you remember what happened | 你记得在核电站 |
[34:23] | at the power plant? | 发生的事吗 |
[34:26] | They said you somehow stopped a meltdown, | 他们说你阻止了熔毁 |
[34:29] | but there was still an explosion. | 但还是发生了爆炸 |
[34:35] | The only way you survived was because the room you were in | 你之所以能活下来 完全是因为你所在的房间 |
[34:40] | had some sort of advanced shielding. | 有很高级的防护措施 |
[34:46] | They found Whiterose’s body. | 他们发现了白玫瑰的尸体 |
[34:51] | She’s officially dead, | 她死透透了 |
[34:54] | along with that machine Angela said she was hiding. | 还有安吉拉说她藏着的那台机器 |
[34:58] | When you cut the power supply, it malfunctioned and blew up. | 你切断电源时 机器故障炸毁了 |
[35:03] | It was under the rubble, totally pulverized. | 现在都碎成渣 埋在废墟下了 |
[35:09] | Guess it’s official. | 看来就这样了 |
[35:11] | You saved the world, Elliot Alderson. | 你拯救了世界 艾略特·奥德森 |
[35:47] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[35:50] | Do what? | 做不到什么 |
[35:53] | Darlene… | 达琳 |
[36:02] | Who I am… | 我的身份… |
[36:09] | It isn’t real. | 不是真的 |
[36:15] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[36:17] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[36:20] | You remember my promise to you. | 你记得我对你的保证 |
[36:23] | As long as I was here for you, | 只要我在 |
[36:25] | as long as you could hold my hand, | 只要你能抓住我的手 |
[36:27] | then you would know that this is real. | 你就能知道 这是真的 |
[36:31] | And I am telling you, this is real. | 我告诉你 这是真的 |
[36:34] | I was there with you through all of it: | 我陪你经历了一切 |
[36:37] | fsociety, our hack on E Corp, | 去社会 我们黑E公司 |
[36:40] | Five/Nine, you going to prison, | 59 你进监狱 |
[36:42] | the cyber bombings, | 网络爆炸案 |
[36:43] | us robbing those evil motherfuckers after what they did to… | 我们抢劫了那些邪恶的混蛋 因为他们… |
[36:50] | Angela. | 杀了安吉拉 |
[36:54] | Angela, she’s gone. | 安吉拉 她死了 |
[36:57] | Same with Romero, | 还有罗梅洛 |
[36:59] | Trenton, Mobley, Shayla. | 特伦顿 莫布利 夏拉 |
[37:05] | Elliot, I wouldn’t lie to you. | 艾略特 我不会骗你的 |
[37:08] | This isn’t in your head. This is real. | 这不是你的幻想 这是真的 |
[37:23] | But I’m… | 但我… |
[37:26] | not. | 不是真的 |
[37:30] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[37:32] | Of course you are real. You are right here. | 你当然是真的 你就在这里 |
[37:42] | I’m not him. | 我不是他 |
[37:46] | Darlene… | 达琳 |
[37:52] | I’m not Elliot. | 我不是艾略特 |
[37:59] | I’m only a part of him. | 我只是他的一部分 |
[38:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:33] | I know you’re not him. | 我知道你不是他 |
[38:37] | Not the Elliot I grew up with, at least. | 至少不是跟我一起长大的艾略特 |
[38:42] | I’ve known since we started fsociety. | 自从我们建立去社会我就知道了 |
[38:48] | You don’t act like him. | 你跟他不一样 |
[38:52] | At first, I thought… | 起初 我以为… |
[38:55] | maybe it was you but different. | 或许是你 只是变了 |
[39:01] | But then when you forgot who I was again, | 但后来你又一次忘了我 |
[39:03] | it wasn’t hard to figure it out from there. | 就不难想清楚了 |
[39:10] | How come you never said anything? | 你怎么没说过什么 |
[39:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:24] | We were hanging out. | 我们总在一起 |
[39:30] | We were spending time together. | 我们一起做事 |
[39:33] | It felt like we were finally getting close. | 我们似乎终于亲近了起来 |
[39:38] | I guess I didn’t want that to stop. | 我就是不希望那停止吧 |
[39:47] | How come you two weren’t close before? | 你们以前为什么不亲近 |
[39:53] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[39:58] | He didn’t do anything. | 他什么都没做 |
[40:02] | It was me. | 是我 |
[40:05] | I wasn’t there for him. | 我没有陪伴他 |
[40:08] | I didn’t know how to talk to him. | 我不知道怎么跟他说话 |
[40:13] | I couldn’t deal with what he was going through, so I… | 我无法面对他在经历的痛苦 |
[40:17] | gave up and… | 我就放弃了 |
[40:20] | took off. | 我走了 |
[40:25] | That was part of the reason why I came back. | 那也是我回来的部分原因 |
[40:27] | I wanted to fix things. | 我想修复关系 |
[40:31] | But he was gone, and you were here instead. | 但他已经不在了 我找到的是你 |
[40:46] | Is he… | 他… |
[40:49] | is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[40:56] | I made a safe place for him. | 我给他制造了个安全的地方 |
[41:04] | It’s got everything he ever wanted. | 里面有他想要的一切 |
[41:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:16] | He deserves that. | 那是他应得的 |
[41:25] | You know, even though I bailed on him, | 虽然我抛弃了他 |
[41:27] | there’s not a day that goes by that I don’t think about him. | 但我每天都会想他 |
[41:40] | I really miss him. | 我真的很想他 |
[41:55] | I’m gonna go get the nurse. | 我要去叫护士 |
[41:59] | Fucking hospital. | 该死的医院 |
[42:01] | Shitty as it’s always been. | 还是那么差劲 |
[42:07] | Darlene. | 达琳 |
[42:17] | I’m wrong. | 我错了 |
[42:21] | He doesn’t have everything. | 他并非拥有一切 |
[42:34] | And even though I’m only a part of him… | 虽然我只是他的一部分 |
[42:46] | I want you to know I love you. | 我希望你知道我爱你 |
[43:43] | Hello, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[43:46] | God, that’s always been lame, hasn’t it? | 天啊 那听上去总那么二 是吧 |
[43:51] | Sorry I never came up with a better name for you. | 抱歉我没给你想个更好的名字 |
[43:55] | Then again, I don’t even have a name. | 不过 我都没有名字 |
[43:59] | Just a guy trying to play God without permission. | 只是个私自决定扮演上帝的人 |
[44:42] | You told me once that this would be a black void, | 你曾对我说 这会是黑暗的空洞 |
[44:46] | absolute nothingness. | 一无所有 |
[44:49] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[44:53] | We’ll always be part of him, kiddo. | 我们永远是他的一部分 孩子 |
[45:05] | This whole time, I thought changing the world | 一直以来 我以为改变世界 |
[45:07] | was something you did, | 是一件你要做的事 |
[45:09] | an act you performed, | 是你的一个行为 |
[45:12] | something you fought for. | 是你的奋斗目标 |
[45:15] | I don’t know if that’s true anymore. | 我现在不确定了 |
[45:18] | What if changing the world was just about being here, | 如果改变世界只需要存在呢 |
[45:22] | by showing up no matter how many times | 只需要出现 不管有多少次 |
[45:25] | we get told we don’t belong, | 听人说我们不属于这里 |
[45:28] | by staying true even when we’re shamed into being false, | 保持真我 哪怕被人羞得要撑起假面孔 |
[45:32] | by believing in ourselves even when we’re told | 相信自我 哪怕别人说 |
[45:35] | we’re too different? | 我们太不合群 |
[45:37] | And if we all held on to that, | 如果我们都能坚持住 |
[45:40] | if we refuse to budge and fall in line, | 如果我们拒绝让步 服从 |
[45:44] | if we stood our ground for long enough, | 如果我们能坚守得足够久 |
[45:46] | just maybe… | 或许 |
[45:50] | The world can’t help but change around us. | 我们周围的世界就只能改变 |
[45:56] | Even though we’ll be gone, | 就算我们终会消失 |
[45:58] | it’s like Mr. Robot said. | 就像机器人先生说的 |
[46:01] | We’ll always be a part of Elliot Alderson. | 我们永远是艾略特·奥德森的一部分 |
[46:05] | And we’ll be the best part, | 我们会是最好的部分 |
[46:07] | because we’re the part that always showed up. | 因为我们是总会出现的部分 |
[46:10] | We’re the part that stayed. | 我们一直没走 |
[46:13] | We’re the part that changed him. | 我们改变了他 |
[46:16] | And who wouldn’t be proud of that? | 谁不会为此骄傲呢 |
[47:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[47:13] | This only works if you let go too. | 你也得放手才能成功 |
[50:28] | Hello, Elliot. | 你好 艾略特 |