时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Officer down! Officer down! | 警官中枪 警官中枪 |
[00:26] | I repeat, officer down! | 重复 警官中枪 |
[01:04] | Justin, this is Detective Diamond. | 贾斯汀 这位是戴蒙德警探 |
[01:08] | My mom… | 我妈妈 |
[01:10] | she got hurt? | 她受伤了吗 |
[01:21] | Were you and my mom friends? | 你跟我妈妈是朋友吗 |
[01:27] | We were. | 是的 |
[01:29] | She bragged about you constantly, | 她总在我面前夸你 |
[01:31] | how proud she was of you. | 说特别为你骄傲 |
[01:34] | Moms have to say that. | 当妈的都这么说 |
[01:35] | They don’t, believe me. | 不一定 相信我 |
[01:38] | She meant it. | 她是真心的 |
[01:41] | Justin, is there someone that can come and stay with you? | 贾斯汀 有人能来陪你吗 |
[01:44] | I know that your dad hasn’t been around. | 我知道你爸没和你们一起 |
[01:47] | My grandma lives at Rye Brook. | 我外婆住在莱伊布鲁克 |
[01:49] | Okay, I’ll… I’ll call her. | 好 我打给她 |
[01:56] | I know. | 我明白 |
[02:05] | Again. | 重放 |
[02:06] | You’ve watched it two dozen times. | 你已经看了二十多次了 |
[02:07] | At this point, I don’t even know what we’re looking for. | 此时此刻 我都不知道在找什么 |
[02:09] | I said again. | 我说重放 |
[02:49] | Black, no sugar. | 黑咖啡 不加糖 |
[02:51] | Skinny, half-caf, two sugars. | 脱脂 半低咖 两份糖 |
[02:53] | Peach-berry oolong with soy. | 桃浆果豆奶乌龙茶 |
[02:55] | Holler if you need me. | 需要的话叫我 |
[02:58] | You know, I’m worried about Max. | 其实我很担心麦克斯 |
[03:00] | He’s barely reacted to any of | 他对这事几乎没反应 |
[03:01] | this and he’s usually the first one that loses it. | 通常他会最先情绪失控 |
[03:03] | Maybe he’s processing it in his own way. | 也许他在自己慢慢接受 |
[03:05] | We all are. | 大家都是 |
[03:07] | – Hi. – Jen. | -嗨 -珍 |
[03:09] | Hey, is everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[03:11] | Can we talk? | 我们谈谈吧 |
[03:16] | Not here. | 现在别 |
[03:22] | I came as soon as I could. | 我已经尽快赶来了 |
[03:23] | At first, they just said, a detective from the Second, | 一开始他们只说是第二分局的一名警探 |
[03:26] | and I couldn’t help but think, “What if it was you?” | 我不禁想”万一是你呢” |
[03:27] | I’m fine, I wasn’t even there. | 我没事 我都没在场 |
[03:29] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[03:31] | Jake, when you told me about your health issues, | 杰克 你跟我说你健康的问题时 |
[03:33] | you said you didn’t want us to have any secrets. | 说了不想彼此有所隐瞒 |
[03:35] | And I meant it. | 我是真心的 |
[03:36] | So, I should tell you, | 那我该告诉你 |
[03:38] | when I heard about the shooting, it hit me. | 我被枪击的消息吓坏了 |
[03:40] | I don’t wanna lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[03:41] | I don’t wanna lose you either. | 我也不想失去你 |
[03:42] | And I know it’s too soon, | 我知道太快了 |
[03:45] | but this, you and me, it feels real. | 但是我们之间的感觉很真实 |
[03:49] | I don’t want it to end. | 我不想结束 |
[03:52] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[03:54] | I just became every clingy girlfriend cliche in the book. | 我成了小说里常见的那种粘人女友 |
[03:58] | You have my permission to run for the hills. | 我允许你掉头就跑 |
[04:01] | There is no running required. I get it. | 我不会跑 我明白 |
[04:03] | So you don’t think I’m completely crazy? | 你不觉得我彻底疯了吗 |
[04:06] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[04:12] | This feels real to me, too. | 我也感觉很真实 |
[04:16] | Finally, ballistics report is in. | 弹道报告终于出来了 |
[04:18] | Okay, give me something concrete, please. | 给我点确切结果吧 谢谢 |
[04:21] | Murder weapon was a .308 caliber sniper rifle. | 凶器是点308口径的狙击步枪 |
[04:23] | CSU found a spent shell | 鉴证组在 |
[04:25] | casing on a rooftop 70 yards from the podium. | 离讲台64米远的楼顶上找到了弹壳 |
[04:27] | Ballistics thinks there could have been | 弹道专家认为这种远距离射击 |
[04:28] | major drag resistance on a shot that long. | 可能会产生很大的拖拽阻力 |
[04:31] | In which case, the shot would have fallen mid-air. | 导致子弹在空中下落 |
[04:34] | Fallen or shifted laterally. | 下落或者侧偏 |
[04:36] | Up to six inches per the estimate. | 估计偏离15厘米左右 |
[04:39] | Okay, so what? Shooter didn’t miss. | 那又如何 反正没有射偏 |
[04:42] | What if he did? | 如果射偏了呢 |
[04:46] | Laura is inches from her head. | 劳拉和她站得很近 |
[04:48] | If the shooter didn’t account for drag… | 如果凶手没有考虑阻力… |
[04:52] | I was the target? | 我才是目标 |
[04:54] | Possibly. It’s okay to be scared. | 有可能 你可以害怕 |
[04:56] | I’m not scared, I’m outraged! | 我不害怕 我气死了 |
[04:58] | I’m going to destroy the son of a bitch who did this. | 我要毁了那混蛋凶手 |
[05:00] | – We gotta find him first. – Well, it shouldn’t take long. | -得先找到他 -应该不会太久 |
[05:02] | In the last 18 hours, | 过去的十八小时里 |
[05:03] | someone has threatened to kill me exactly once. | 刚好有人威胁要杀我 |
[05:06] | You’re dead, you hear me? Dead! | 你死定了 听见了吗 死定了 |
[05:09] | Jimmy Chung? He’s already in custody. | 吉米·钟吗 已经收押了 |
[05:11] | But he’s got an entire network of criminals at his fingertips | 但他掌控着整个犯罪网络 |
[05:14] | and that bastard’s gonna tell me which one pulled the trigger. | 那混蛋得告诉我是谁干的 |
[05:16] | Hey, hey, hey. Laura. | 慢着 劳拉 |
[05:18] | He is already in Central Booking. | 他已经被关在中央拘留所 |
[05:21] | I’m sending Billy and Meredith. | 我派比利和梅里迪斯去 |
[05:22] | If that bullet really was meant for you, he may try again. | 如果目标真是你 那他还会动手 |
[05:25] | He killed my sister’s boyfriend. | 他杀了我妹妹的男友 |
[05:27] | Then my boss. | 还杀了我上司 |
[05:28] | You want me to sit on my ass and hide? | 你要我藏起来坐着等吗 |
[05:31] | I want you to be smart. | 我要你明智些 |
[05:33] | Let me go send them. | 让我来指派 |
[05:38] | Go. | 去吧 |
[05:56] | Who the hell is this? | 这他妈是谁 |
[05:57] | – Jimmy Chun. – This isn’t Chun. Where is he? | -吉米·钟 -这不是钟 他在哪里 |
[05:59] | Says Chun right here. | 这上面写的就是钟 |
[06:02] | What’s your name, hipster? | 你叫什么 嬉皮士 |
[06:03] | Your real name. | 真名 |
[06:05] | Calvin. Calvin Wu. | 卡尔文 卡尔文·吴 |
[06:08] | No. | 不对 |
[06:09] | We released Calvin Wu hours ago. | 我们几小时前释放了卡尔文·吴 |
[06:11] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[06:12] | They swapped IDs. | 他们互换了身份 |
[06:14] | Where’s Jimmy Chun? | 吉米·钟在哪 |
[06:16] | He walked right out your front door. | 他从你的正门出去了 |
[06:47] | It wasn’t my idea, all right. I swear. | 我发誓这不是我的主意 |
[06:49] | I assume not. But why let some sketchy stranger talk you into it? | 就算不是 为何要答应一个陌生人 |
[06:53] | He’s not a stranger. | 他不算陌生人 |
[06:54] | You know Jimmy Chun? | 你认识吉米·钟 |
[06:56] | Recognized him. | 我认出他了 |
[06:57] | Anyone from Flushing would. | 法拉盛邻区的人都能认出他 |
[06:58] | So he made you an offer one neighbor to another? | 他提出跟你这邻居交换身份 |
[07:00] | Like I had a choice? He’s a scary mo-fo. | 我没得选 那混蛋很可怕 |
[07:03] | Didn’t wanna end up like his ex. | 我可不想和他前妻一个下场 |
[07:04] | I’m assuming you don’t mean broken-hearted. | 我猜你想表达的不是心碎 |
[07:07] | Few years back, she dumped his ass, right? | 几年前 她把吉米踹了 |
[07:09] | Then came after him for alimony. | 然后过来找他要赡养费 |
[07:12] | No one’s seen her since. | 之后她就消失了 |
[07:13] | Seem to know a lot about this guy. | 看来你很了解他 |
[07:16] | Got an idea where he might be? | 知道他可能在哪儿吗 |
[07:18] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[07:19] | And I don’t want one. | 我也不想知道 |
[07:26] | Jimmy Chun is a ghost. | 吉米·钟就是个幽灵 |
[07:27] | “Ghost” is right. Zero real-estate holdings, | 确实是个幽灵 没有任何房产 |
[07:30] | no credit cards, no cable bills. | 没有信用卡和有线电视账单 |
[07:31] | Even his phone is registered to a henchman. | 连手机账户都属于他的手下 |
[07:33] | – His phone? – I’ve already tried. | -他的手机 -我已经试过了 |
[07:34] | It’s seriously encrypted. | 重重加密 |
[07:36] | It’s gonna take TARU at least | 技术援助部队最少 |
[07:37] | three days to get through the lock screen. | 得花三天才能破解屏锁 |
[07:39] | Lock screen’s all we need. | 有锁屏就足够了 |
[07:41] | Oh, wow. He looks brand new. | 他刚出生不久吧 |
[07:44] | Ten days. | 十天了 |
[07:44] | Calvin said that Chun’s wife disappeared a few years ago. | 卡尔文说钟的前妻几年前消失了 |
[07:47] | That means he’s got a new baby mama stashed away. | 也就是说他把孩子的妈藏起来了 |
[07:50] | We got a name? | 知道名字吗 |
[07:50] | We don’t. But I know where this baby came from. | 不知道 不过我知道这孩子从哪来的 |
[07:53] | I would hope so. You have two. | 我猜也是 你有两个孩子 |
[07:54] | Which hospital, smart-ass. | 是哪家医院 自作聪明 |
[07:57] | Each maternity ward swaddles newborns in a different blanket. | 每个产房包新生儿的毯子都不同 |
[08:00] | The twins were born at Mount Sinai. | 我家双胞胎在西奈山医院出生 |
[08:02] | Trains. | 火车图案 |
[08:04] | Chun junior has cars and trucks. | 小钟的毯子上有小汽车和卡车 |
[08:06] | Queen’s General. | 皇后区综合医院 |
[08:08] | How could you possibly know that off the top of your head? | 你怎么能一下就知道是哪里 |
[08:10] | Just wait a few years. | 只要过个几年 |
[08:11] | You’re gonna get so many birth announcements, | 你会收到许多出生喜讯 |
[08:12] | you’re not gonna be able to find your fridge. | 多到你家冰箱都被埋了 |
[08:14] | Chun said that his kid was born ten days ago. | 钟那时说他家宝宝十天前出生 |
[08:17] | And it’s been two days since the arrest. | 而我们是两天前逮捕他的 |
[08:19] | Max, call Queen’s General, | 麦克斯 打给皇后区综合医院 |
[08:20] | get the name and address of every woman | 拿到十二天前生了男婴的 |
[08:22] | who gave birth to a baby boy exactly 12 days ago. | 所有产妇的姓名和地址 |
[08:25] | Can do. | 没问题 |
[08:31] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[08:32] | Ugh, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我很好 我很好 |
[08:34] | Laura, they tried to kill you. | 劳拉 他们要杀的人是你 |
[08:38] | Our Captain died in your arms | 我们警监在你怀中逝世 |
[08:39] | and you had to tell her son. | 你还要亲口告诉她儿子 |
[08:42] | I’m gonna ask you again. | 我再问你一遍 |
[08:45] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[08:49] | I’m devastated, exhausted, numb. | 我很悲痛 疲惫 麻木 |
[08:52] | This is one of the worst | 这是我人生中最糟糕的几天 |
[08:53] | days of my life and I just feel really low. | 我现在感到非常低落 |
[08:56] | You’re not alone. We’re all here with you. | 别一个人撑着 我们都在你身边 |
[08:59] | I know that, I just, um… | 我知道 我只是 |
[09:04] | It just would really be good to have someone to hold on to. | 真希望现在有个人可以依靠 |
[09:08] | Nine baby boys born twelve days ago. | 十二天前有九个男婴出生 |
[09:11] | And only one that does not | 只有一个孩子的 |
[09:13] | list the father on the birth certificate. | 出生证明上没写父亲是谁 |
[09:15] | Kathy Contreras. Has to be Chun’s baby mama. | 凯茜·康崔拉斯肯定是小钟的母亲 |
[09:19] | Okay, text me the address. | 把地址发我手机上 |
[09:21] | I can’t let you go. | 我不能让你去 |
[09:23] | Did Jake put you up to this? | 这是杰克的意思吗 |
[09:24] | You’re angry, I get it. But it is too dangerous. | 我理解你很愤怒 但这太危险了 |
[09:28] | Billy and I are on it. | 让我和比利去 |
[09:32] | Bring him in. | 把他抓回来 |
[09:38] | – NYPD. Don’t move. – Where’s Jimmy? Where is he? | -纽约警局 别动 -吉米在哪 在哪 |
[09:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[09:44] | NYPD! Freeze! | 纽约警局 站住 |
[09:52] | Gun! | 小心枪 |
[09:56] | Hands behind your back. | 手背过来 |
[09:56] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Captain Nancy Santiani. | 你因谋杀南希·桑提亚尼警监而被捕了 |
[10:01] | I got nothing to say, especially to you. | 我无话可说 特别是对你 |
[10:04] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[10:06] | Just wanna let you know that your girlfriend’s down the hall | 只想你知道我们谈话的当头 |
[10:08] | being processed as we speak. | 你女友也在楼下大厅受审 |
[10:10] | – Processed for what? – Harboring an escaped prisoner. | -审问什么 -窝藏逃犯 |
[10:12] | That’s criminal facilitation. | 这可是协助犯罪 |
[10:14] | That wasn’t her fault. She had no choice. | 这不是她的错 她是被迫的 |
[10:16] | Doesn’t matter, Jimmy. She’s going away for a very long time. | 吉米 无论如何 她要被关很久 |
[10:20] | Such a shame you can’t bring a baby to prison. | 真可惜不可以带宝宝一起入狱 |
[10:25] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么 |
[10:26] | Only one thing. | 就一件事 |
[10:28] | Who murdered my boss? | 是谁杀了我的上司 |
[10:29] | No one I know. That wasn’t me… | 我不认识 不是我做的 |
[10:30] | Okay, you know what? I gave you a shot. | 好了 我给了你机会 |
[10:32] | I hope your kid likes government cheese. | 但愿你儿子喜欢政府救济的奶酪 |
[10:34] | What do you want from me? It wasn’t me who took that hit out. | 你到底要我怎样 不是我发的追杀令 |
[10:40] | But it was a hit. | 所以有人发追杀令 |
[10:41] | Just some rumors on the street. | 外面有一些传闻 |
[10:43] | Someone looking for an experienced shooter to take out a cop. | 有人想找个熟练的枪手来干掉一个警察 |
[10:48] | Oh, and it was just a coincidence | 你威胁要杀我的当天 |
[10:49] | that the same day that you threatened me, | 就有人来杀我 |
[10:52] | someone else put a hit on my head? | 这难道只是个巧合吗 |
[10:53] | That hit wasn’t out on you, Diamond. | 不是要追杀你 戴蒙德 |
[10:56] | It was on your boss. | 是冲着你上司来的 |
[10:58] | They got who they were aiming for. | 他们射中目标了 |
[11:01] | Who would want to kill Santiani? | 谁想杀死桑提亚尼呢 |
[11:03] | It’s unlikely this was connected to a case | 应该和她在这边 |
[11:04] | she oversaw in this command. | 负责过的案子无关 |
[11:05] | So, a case from back in the day? | 调来这里之前办过的案子 |
[11:07] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[11:08] | Or something personal. | 或者是私人恩怨 |
[11:10] | I never talked to her about anything but the job. | 我和她只聊过工作上的事 |
[11:12] | She wasn’t exactly an open book. | 她又不能一眼让人看透 |
[11:14] | Well, now we have to open it. | 现在咱们得仔细看看 |
[11:22] | Looks like a great kid. | 这孩子看着很优秀 |
[11:24] | She adored him. | 她很爱他 |
[11:26] | Look at all those photos. | 看看这些照片 |
[11:27] | But none of his dad. | 都没有他爸的照片 |
[11:28] | Jake should be grateful you still keep up | 杰克应该感谢你 |
[11:29] | a few snapshots of him up around the house. | 还在房子留着他的几张快照 |
[11:32] | I want the kids to see their dad | 我想让孩子们看看他们的父亲 |
[11:34] | and she didn’t. | 而她不想 |
[11:35] | Sounds serious. | 听着挺糟糕 |
[11:36] | Ugly divorce. | 不愉快的离婚 |
[11:37] | The ex? He was abusive. | 她前夫是个虐待狂 |
[11:40] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[11:42] | We have family coming in from all over. | 各处的亲戚都赶过来了 |
[11:44] | There’s been a lot to coordinate. | 要协调这么多人挺花时间的 |
[11:46] | I am Val. I am Nancy’s mom. | 我是瓦尔 南希的妈妈 |
[11:48] | – Billy Soto. – So sorry for your loss. | -比利·索托 -很遗憾您女儿过世了 |
[11:50] | – Laura Diamond. – Ah, Detective Diamond. | -劳拉·戴蒙德 -戴蒙德警探 |
[11:53] | Nancy rarely talked about work, | 南希几乎不谈工作的事 |
[11:55] | but she sure did mention you. | 但她有提过你 |
[11:57] | I’m afraid to ask. | 不知她说过我什么 |
[11:58] | She said you were stubborn as hell. | 她说你非常固执 |
[12:01] | And she respected you for it. | 但她很尊重你这一点 |
[12:02] | One strong woman to another. | 女强人之间的惺惺相惜吧 |
[12:04] | It means a lot you’ve come. | 你能来意义非凡 |
[12:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:08] | While we are here, we would really like to talk to Justin. | 我们来到这 很想跟贾斯汀聊聊 |
[12:10] | Well, he hasn’t been out of his room all day. Not even to eat. | 他整天没出过他的房门 也没吃东西 |
[12:14] | This way. | 这边走 |
[12:15] | Oh, shoes, please? Carpet. | 麻烦换下鞋 别弄脏地毯 |
[12:18] | Definitely a Santiani. | 果然是桑提亚尼家的 |
[12:21] | Sweetie? | 亲爱的 |
[12:24] | Justin? | 贾斯汀 |
[12:25] | Can we come in? | 我们能进来吗 |
[12:28] | Justin? | 贾斯汀 |
[12:30] | My God! | 天呐 |
[12:32] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[12:35] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[12:40] | Ladder on the grass. | 草坪上搭着梯子 |
[12:42] | You think he might have snuck off or wanted some time alone? | 他是出走了还是想自己静一静 |
[12:44] | How’d he get the ladder | 他整天没出房门 |
[12:45] | up here if he hasn’t left the room all day? | 怎么能拿到梯子 |
[12:46] | Okay, did Justin have a girlfriend | 贾斯汀有女友吗 |
[12:48] | or maybe some buddies of him might have come by? | 或者可能他朋友过来看他了 |
[12:50] | I don’t think so, no. No girlfriend. | 不可能 他没女友 |
[12:56] | And what teenager goes anywhere without his cell phone? | 哪个十几岁的孩子出门不带手机 |
[12:59] | Justin didn’t sneak off, Justin was taken. | 贾斯汀不是出走 而是被带走 |
[13:26] | Jake Broderick, ma’am. | 女士 我是杰克·布罗德里克 |
[13:27] | Nancy took over for me as captain when I was injured. | 我受伤时 南希接替我警监的位 |
[13:31] | I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:32] | None of Justin’s friends have heard from him. | 贾斯汀所有朋友都说没有他的消息 |
[13:34] | I just lost my daughter. | 我刚刚失去了女儿 |
[13:35] | I can’t lose him as well. | 不想再失去我的外孙 |
[13:37] | What do you know about Nancy’s ex? | 你了解南希的前夫吗 |
[13:39] | Vince? Oh, just that he was a piece of… | 文斯 他完全就是个 |
[13:43] | He is a bad guy. | 不是什么好人 |
[13:44] | He could never hold down a job. | 他工作都干不久 |
[13:45] | He has a violent temper. | 脾气暴躁 |
[13:47] | Broderick. | 布罗德里克 |
[13:49] | We will find your grandson. You have my word. | 我保证我们会找到你外孙 |
[13:54] | – Where’s Vince now? – I don’t know. | -文斯现在在哪 -我不知道 |
[13:56] | Nancy had full custody. | 南希有孩子的完全监护权 |
[13:58] | In fact, just last month | 而就在上个月 |
[13:59] | she found him lurking around outside. | 她发现他在附近徘徊 |
[14:02] | She got an injunction to make sure he keeps his distance. | 南希申请了禁令不让他靠近 |
[14:04] | And it’s about damn time, too. | 现在也差不多到期了 |
[14:06] | Classic scenario. Ex-husband hit with a protective order, | 典型案例 前夫怨恨前妻 |
[14:10] | resents being kept from a child. | 申请保护令不让他见孩子 |
[14:13] | So he kills the mom and then comes for the kid? | 所以他先杀了妈妈 再来带走孩子 |
[14:17] | Crime Tech’s got workable prints from the ladder. | 犯罪技术组在梯子上提取到有效的指纹 |
[14:18] | They’re on their way to the lab. | 他们正赶去实验室 |
[14:20] | 电子机票 姓名: 贾斯汀·桑提亚尼·德卢卡 | |
[14:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:26] | I hated Santiani from the second | 桑提亚尼踏进分局的那一刻起 |
[14:28] | she walked into the precinct. | 我就不喜欢她 |
[14:30] | Because she did things her way? | 因为她行事特立独行吗 |
[14:33] | Because she did things my way. | 因为她行事和我一样 |
[14:36] | Jake and I will comb the neighborhood for witnesses. | 我和杰克在邻区寻找目击者 |
[14:38] | Get back to the precinct, | 你回分局去 |
[14:40] | lean on the lab to fast-track those prints. | 督促实验室尽速匹配指纹 |
[14:42] | – Will do. – The dad’s got him. | -这就去 -他爸带走了他 |
[14:45] | Positive. | 可以肯定 |
[14:46] | Laura was right. Prints on the ladder belong to… | 劳拉说得对 梯子上的指纹就是 |
[14:49] | Drum roll please? | 鼓点响起来 |
[14:50] | Okay, no drum roll. | 没鼓点也行 |
[14:51] | Vince Deluca, Justin’s father. | 贾斯汀的父亲 文斯·德卢卡 |
[14:53] | Okay. How does a bum like that afford a hit man? | 好吧 无业游民怎么雇得起杀手 |
[14:56] | Maybe he’s his own hit man. | 也许杀手就是他自己 |
[14:58] | From that distance with | 远距离射击 |
[14:59] | no military or law enforcement background? | 却没有军人或执法背景 |
[15:00] | Yeah, a hit man that well-trained will cost a lot of money. | 雇这样的职业杀手要花很多钱 |
[15:03] | So, the question is, where does the money come from? | 问题就是 钱从哪里来 |
[15:06] | – A loan. – A loan, yup. | -借贷 -借贷 没错 |
[15:09] | Great minds. | 英雄所见略同 |
[15:10] | Start with pay-day advance store-fronts. | 从发薪日贷款门店查起 |
[15:11] | They’ll lend to anybody. | 他们随意放贷 |
[15:12] | Starting. | 马上开始 |
[15:15] | Santiani’s ex is a real winner. | 桑提亚尼的前夫真是赢家 |
[15:17] | You don’t know the half of it. Check the flame out. | 你只是一知半解 来看看这位旧爱 |
[15:20] | Divorced, pair of DWIs, bankruptcy. | 离婚 两次酒驾 破产 |
[15:22] | Most recent gig was driving a truck. | 最后一份工作是开卡车 |
[15:24] | 纽约和新泽西州港口 标准雇佣合同 | |
[15:25] | Port of New York and New Jersey. | 在纽约和新泽西州港口 |
[15:26] | Port is a roach motel for criminals. | 港口对罪犯来说是个好窝 |
[15:28] | Everything from stolen goods to human trafficking. | 从偷盗货物到贩卖人口 |
[15:30] | I buy that. | 这点我相信 |
[15:31] | Vince’s life spins out, he turns to crime. | 文斯生活失意 开始犯罪 |
[15:35] | Good theory. | 推测得很好 |
[15:36] | I wanna high five you but, | 我想跟你击掌 但是 |
[15:37] | I don’t wanna get too handsy in the work place. | 我不想在上班时动手动脚 |
[15:40] | Eureka! | 找到了 |
[15:41] | – Found something that fast? – No, but yes. | -这么快就找到了 -不是也是 |
[15:43] | Vince Deluca applied for a loan | 这周文斯·德卢卡在 |
[15:45] | at Quick-Bucks, Flatbush, this week. | 弗拉特布什的”快钱”申请了借贷 |
[15:47] | – And? – Big no on the loan. | -然后呢 -借贷没成 |
[15:49] | Big yes on a current address. | 但现居地址找到了 |
[15:51] | NYPD. Anybody home? | 纽约警局 有人在家吗 |
[15:56] | Wow, this takes, uh, divorced dad-pad to a whole new low. | 这给离婚爸爸公寓格调创新低 |
[15:59] | Somebody packed up in a hurry. | 有人很匆忙地收拾了行李 |
[16:01] | Speaking of stenchy dad-pads, | 说到恶臭的爸爸公寓 |
[16:04] | has, uh, Jen gotten a whiff of yours, yet? | 珍闻到你家的味道没 |
[16:07] | Some people aren’t as judgy as you. | 不是谁都像你这么爱指责人 |
[16:16] | Good dog. Good dog. | 乖狗狗 乖狗狗 |
[16:18] | – Good, good dog. – Maybe he didn’t hear it the first time. | -乖乖狗 -也许这招不管用 |
[16:20] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[16:23] | Hi, Cujo… | 库乔 你好啊 |
[16:26] | You like Mexican? Have it to go. | 喜欢墨西哥菜吗 去吃吧 |
[16:34] | How long has that burrito been in your purse? | 那个墨西哥卷饼在你包里放多久了 |
[16:36] | Ah, don’t worry about it. | 你不用管 |
[16:41] | Certainly looks like Vince cares about Justin. | 看来文斯很在乎贾斯汀 |
[16:45] | Kidnapping is an odd way to show it. | 通过绑架来体现很奇怪 |
[16:48] | 7:00 a.m., spin class. 8:30 a.m., precinct. | 早上七点单车课程 八点半去分局 |
[16:51] | 9:00 p.m., home. | 晚上九点回家 |
[16:53] | Santiani’s schedule. Vince was stalking her. | 桑提亚尼的日程安排 文斯在跟踪她 |
[16:56] | This goes back for weeks. | 已经跟踪了好几周 |
[16:58] | Maybe this was his way of giving the shooter a window. | 也许他在给枪手找下手的机会 |
[17:03] | 300k. And a list of dates next to dollar amounts. | 三十万 一张列有日期与金额的清单 |
[17:07] | Hit man payment plan? | 杀手薪酬支付计划 |
[17:10] | Well, circumstantial at best. | 充其量只是旁证 |
[17:13] | We’re still no closer to | 八小时过去了 |
[17:14] | finding Justin than we were eight hours ago. | 我们还是不知道贾斯汀在哪 |
[17:28] | Go home. Get some sleep. You haven’t slept in two days. | 回家睡一觉吧 你都两天没睡了 |
[17:32] | I can’t. Not until Justin’s safe. | 不行 要等到贾斯汀安全了 |
[17:34] | Laura, the whole city is searching for him. | 劳拉 全城都在找他 |
[17:37] | You said it yourself, | 你自己也说过 |
[17:38] | Vince cared for his son. | 文斯在乎他的儿子 |
[17:40] | He wouldn’t go to all these lengths just to harm him. | 他不会大费周章 只为了伤害他 |
[17:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:45] | Last year, when you were on leave… | 去年 你休假的时候 |
[17:49] | Santiani booked a vacation. | 桑提亚尼订好了旅行 |
[17:52] | Justin wanted to see a rocket launch at Cape Canaveral. | 贾斯汀想去卡纳维拉尔角看火箭发射 |
[17:57] | Two days out, she cancels. | 过了两天 她就取消了 |
[18:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:02] | Justin’s bio final was pushed up. | 贾斯汀的生物期末考提前了 |
[18:05] | She said the trip could wait. | 她说旅行可以等 |
[18:06] | They’d get down there soon enough. | 还说很快就有机会去的 |
[18:11] | I found these in Justin’s drawer. | 我在贾斯汀的抽屉里找到了这个 |
[18:15] | Two tickets to Florida | 两张去佛罗里达的机票 |
[18:17] | for next month. | 下个月飞 |
[18:22] | She thought she had time. | 她以为她有时间 |
[18:24] | We all do. | 谁何尝不是 |
[18:25] | Life is feeling so fleeting. | 感觉人生稍纵即逝 |
[18:28] | Believe me, I’ve thought about it all day. | 相信我 我想了整天 |
[18:32] | All year. | 整年 |
[18:37] | Go home. Kiss the boys. | 回家吧 亲亲儿子们 |
[18:40] | Tuck them in. | 给他们盖好被子 |
[18:42] | Some things can’t wait. | 有些事是不能等的 |
[18:59] | 汤普金斯广场珠宝店 清仓甩卖 | |
[19:30] | Good morning, Mommy. | 早上好 妈妈 |
[19:32] | Uh, good morning, alien creatures. | 早上好 外星小怪物 |
[19:36] | Aunt Lucy made us cereal. | 露西阿姨给我们做了麦片粥 |
[19:37] | She did? I’m impressed. | 是吗 刮目相看啊 |
[19:40] | Yeah. Found a recipe online. | 在网上找到的食谱 |
[19:43] | All right, boys, Alicia’s gonna be here in ten, | 孩子们 艾丽西娅十分钟就到 |
[19:45] | so I want those teeth brushed, faces washed, flies zipped… | 我要你们洗脸刷牙 穿戴整齐 |
[19:48] | No. | 不要 |
[19:50] | Not a discussion. Scoot. | 没得商量 快去 |
[19:57] | Okay, I don’t know who those kids are, but I’m keeping them. | 我不认识这俩孩子 但我收下他们 |
[20:02] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[20:02] | Yes, please. | 要 谢谢 |
[20:04] | Barely slept since the press conference. | 新闻发布会后 我几乎没睡过 |
[20:08] | Oh, my gosh, the press conference. | 天呐 新闻发布会 |
[20:10] | I forgot to ask. Did the boys… | 我都忘了问 孩子们有没有… |
[20:11] | Don’t worry. The second I heard a shot, | 别担心 听到枪声的那一刻 |
[20:13] | I flipped it to Adventure Time. | 我把电视台转到《探险活宝》了 |
[20:16] | My remote game is on point. | 抢遥控器技术终于用上了 |
[20:18] | God, how do I thank you? | 我要怎么感谢你 |
[20:20] | I don’t know. How about you let me | 不知道 不如让我 |
[20:22] | crash on your couch and eat your food… oh, wait. | 在这任吃任住 等等 |
[20:26] | I’m serious. You really, really have helped me out. | 说真的 你帮了我大忙 |
[20:29] | I only got through the last | 我能熬过那几天 |
[20:30] | few days because I knew the boys were safe. | 是因为我知道孩子们都很安全 |
[20:38] | You thinkin’ about your boss? | 你在想你上司的事 |
[20:40] | Her son… | 她的儿子… |
[20:44] | He was kidnapped and I’m scared we’re not gonna find him. | 他被绑架了 我怕我们找不到他 |
[20:46] | – You will. – I don’t know. | -会找到的 -我不知道 |
[20:48] | He had the most over-protective mom in the world | 他有世上最过度保护的妈妈 |
[20:50] | and she couldn’t protect him. | 可她未能保护他 |
[20:53] | All right, listen. I’ve been an aunt for about… | 好 我担起小姨这个角色 |
[20:55] | three days, so, basically, an expert. | 大概三天了 也算有经验了 |
[20:58] | A parent can only do so much. | 父母能做的只有这么多 |
[21:00] | I mean, there’s no way that you can just keep track of your kids | 我是说 不可能每时每刻 |
[21:03] | in every hour of the day. | 对孩子的行踪了如指掌 |
[21:05] | Justin gave me an earful, too, | 贾斯汀也跟我唠叨过 |
[21:06] | but, ever since I lost him in Walmart, | 但自从我在沃尔玛跟丢了他之后 |
[21:08] | I track him 24-7. | 我全天候追踪他 |
[21:13] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[21:16] | I know how to find Justin. | 我知道怎么找到贾斯汀了 |
[21:17] | Uh, can you make sure the boys get off to school? | 你能把孩子们送到学校吗 |
[21:20] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[21:23] | I’m crushing on this whole family thing. | 我开始爱上家务事了 |
[21:31] | – You got a minute? – Sure. | -有空吗 -有 |
[21:33] | Just hoping something jumps out of me from all Vince’s crap. | 只希望文斯的破事能有点头绪 |
[21:36] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[21:41] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:42] | It’s a ring. | 戒指 |
[21:43] | For Laura? | 给劳拉的 |
[21:45] | What? No. For Jen. My girlfriend. | 什么 不 给我女友珍的 |
[21:50] | Okay. Isn’t it a little bit too early for that? | 好吧 不觉得现在有点早吗 |
[21:55] | Ever since I was shot | 自从我中枪之后 |
[21:57] | I’m not 100%, Billy. I never will be. | 身体就不如从前 比利 再也不会了 |
[22:02] | You, you never said anything… | 你之前都没有提起过… |
[22:04] | For a long time, I kept it from Laura, even. | 我甚至瞒了劳拉很长时间 |
[22:07] | Which is partly why she moved on. | 这也是她向前看的一个原因 |
[22:09] | But I have been completely upfront with Jen. | 但我对珍毫无隐瞒 |
[22:11] | She knows that I might live a long time, | 她知道我可能会长命百岁 |
[22:16] | but I might not. | 也可能不会 |
[22:20] | – You think I’m crazy? – Little bit. | -你认为我疯了 -有点 |
[22:24] | Look, I mean, if she makes you happy, | 她如果能让你幸福 |
[22:26] | then, I’m happy for you. | 我也会替你高兴 |
[22:28] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[22:29] | Who knows, maybe you’ll be next. | 谁知道呢 或许下一个到你 |
[22:31] | Meredith! | 梅雷迪思 |
[22:33] | Come on, we’re hacking into Santiani’s computer. | 快 帮我登录桑提亚尼的电脑 |
[22:36] | 用户名: 南希·桑提亚尼 密码: Justin 2002 | |
[22:37] | Should have seen it earlier. | 应该早点想到的 |
[22:38] | She insisted on tracking me | 她坚持要在机场追踪我 |
[22:40] | at the airport and then Justin’s bracelet. | 又给贾斯汀戴追踪手环 |
[22:42] | She had a bead on him at all times. | 她随时都能定位他 |
[22:44] | Which means, she was logging in from work at this computer. | 也就是说她工作时用这台电脑追踪 |
[22:47] | Even so, I can’t crack her password. | 话虽如此 我破解不了密码 |
[22:49] | I’ve tried every personal detail I could think of. | 我能想到的个人信息都试过了 |
[22:52] | Kid’s birthday, middle name. | 孩子的生日 中间名 |
[22:54] | – Of course none of those work. – Why not? | -这些肯定不是 -为什么 |
[22:56] | She’d never use a personal detail in her work password. | 她绝不会拿个人信息当工作密码 |
[22:59] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[23:02] | Right in my ear. | 正对着我耳朵 |
[23:03] | Hey, what’s with him? | 话说 他是怎么了 |
[23:05] | He hasn’t cried once. | 他一点都没哭呢 |
[23:08] | Yessum? | 有事吗 |
[23:09] | Have personnel send over the impossible-to-remember password | 让人事部把桑提亚尼入职时拿到的 |
[23:12] | that they gave Santiani when she started here. | “反人类”默认密码找出来 |
[23:14] | Oh, and Maxie… | 还有 小麦 |
[23:16] | – You need a break or something? – Nope. | -你需要休假之类的吗 -不用 |
[23:23] | What, you don’t think the Captain still used that password? | 你不会以为警监还在用那密码吧 |
[23:27] | Any normal person would change it 10 minutes into the job. | 正常人入职后十分钟就会改密码 |
[23:33] | Good thinking. | 好想法 |
[23:35] | 43g Four, three, little G, | |
[23:37] | P821 big P, eight, two, one. | |
[23:40] | And we’re in. | 登进去了 |
[23:42] | If we weren’t in mourning, I would say… | 我们还在哀痛 不然我会说… |
[23:44] | Boom! | 好耶 |
[23:45] | To each his own. | 众口难调 |
[23:48] | Here we go. Kid Finder. | 好了 儿童追踪器 |
[23:51] | It’s working. | 还在动 |
[23:53] | We got him. | 找到他了 |
[23:54] | Far Rockaway. | 远洛克威 |
[24:12] | Gas and electric. Hello. | 燃气和电力局 有人吗 |
[24:16] | – Emergency services, hello… – What do you want? | -应急服务 有人吗 -你们想干什么 |
[24:19] | We have reports of an outage in this area. | 有人报告说这区断电了 |
[24:21] | Mind if I come check the meter? | 介意我进去检查一下电表吗 |
[24:22] | Actually, I do. | 我还真介意 |
[24:25] | It’d just take a minute. | 耽误不了多久 |
[24:31] | Now! | 行动 |
[24:38] | Where’s Justin? | 贾斯汀在哪里 |
[24:40] | – Dad? – Justin. | -爸 -贾斯汀 |
[24:42] | – Stop! Get off him! – Are you hurt? | -住手 放开他 -你受伤了吗 |
[24:43] | – What are they doing to him? – It’s okay. You’re safe now. | -他们在干什么 -没事 你安全了 |
[24:45] | You’re under arrest for kidnapping. | 你因绑架被捕了 |
[24:47] | You don’t understand. My dad didn’t kidnap me. | 你们弄错了 我爸没有绑架我 |
[24:49] | He was trying to save me. | 他是想救我 |
[25:15] | Look, my dad and my mom had their problems, | 我爸和我妈不和 |
[25:17] | but him and me, we’re good. | 但我们父子关系很好 |
[25:18] | – So you’re in this house willingly? – Yeah. | -所以你是自愿来这里的 -对 |
[25:21] | Justin, if that’s the case, | 贾斯汀 如果真是这样 |
[25:22] | then why did you disappear out your bedroom window | 那你为什么从卧室窗户溜出去 |
[25:25] | instead of just walking out the front door? | 而不从大门出去呢 |
[25:27] | Well, I asked him what was going on, but he said | 我问了他怎么回事 但他说 |
[25:29] | the more I knew, the more danger I could be in. | 我知道越多就越危险 |
[25:32] | My dad wouldn’t lie to me. | 我爸不会对我撒谎 |
[25:35] | Nice view. | 风景不错 |
[25:36] | Too bad it’s not yours. | 可惜不是你家 |
[25:38] | My old boss, | 我以前老板的 |
[25:40] | he invited us up a few times. | 他邀请我们来过好几次 |
[25:41] | I knew it’d be empty for the winter. So. | 我知道这里冬天没人 所以 |
[25:44] | I thought it’d be safe. | 我觉得这里很安全 |
[25:46] | I understand the desire to protect your son, believe me. | 相信我 我理解你护儿心切 |
[25:50] | But what were you so worried about? | 但你在担心什么呢 |
[25:53] | A cop gets shot out of the blue. | 一个警察突然被射杀 |
[25:55] | You never know why. | 原因无从得知 |
[25:56] | You never know if they’re gonna come after the family. | 也不知道凶手会不会对她的家人下手 |
[26:01] | Vince, Nancy being shot is an unbelievable tragedy, | 文斯 南希被射杀是难以置信的悲剧 |
[26:03] | but to think your family is in danger, | 但由此认为你的家人有危险 |
[26:06] | that’s a bit of a stretch. | 就有点牵强了 |
[26:07] | Unless, you know something you’re not sharing with me. | 除非你对我有所隐瞒 |
[26:13] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[26:15] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的都是实话 |
[26:17] | Then I’m sure you’ll agree to take a polygraph to prove it. | 那我想你会同意做测谎来证实 |
[26:30] | Thanks again for the last second string-pull. | 再次感谢你临时帮我找来帮手 |
[26:32] | Of course, I mean, what good is an on-staff polygrapher | 客气了 就该把出色的 |
[26:35] | if you can’t loan him to a friend? | 在职测谎专家借给朋友 |
[26:37] | Thanks. Okay, right this way. | 谢谢 这边走 |
[26:40] | Hey. Nice outfit. | 衣服挺好看的 |
[26:42] | I like you under cover. | 我喜欢你的卧底制服 |
[26:43] | Oh, I will keep that in mind. | 我会铭记在心的 |
[26:46] | You know, you didn’t have to bring him down here yourself. | 你知道你不必亲自把他带来 |
[26:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:50] | So, after work tonight, you and me, late dinner? | 那今晚下班后 我俩共进晚餐如何 |
[26:53] | Yeah, really? | 真的吗 |
[26:55] | With everything that’s happened? | 发生了这么多事还去 |
[26:57] | – It’s important. – Okay. | -今晚很重要 -好吧 |
[26:59] | Well, then, it’s a date. | 那就这么定了 |
[27:14] | – Is your name Vincent Deluca? – Yes. | -你的名字是文森特·德卢卡吗 -对 |
[27:16] | Are you the father of Justin Santiani Deluca? | 你是贾斯汀·桑提亚尼·德卢卡的父亲吗 |
[27:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:20] | Did you kill your ex-wife Nancy Santiani? | 你杀了你前妻南希·桑提亚尼吗 |
[27:22] | – No. – It’s a spike. | -不 -出现峰值 |
[27:24] | Do you know who killed your ex-wife Nancy Santiani? | 你知道是谁杀了你前妻南希·桑提亚尼吗 |
[27:27] | No. | 不 |
[27:27] | And another. He’s lying. | 又出现峰值 他在说谎 |
[27:28] | Agreed. By omission. | 对 他瞒天昧地 |
[27:31] | – Meaning? – He’s hiding something, | -什么意思 -他在隐瞒一些事 |
[27:32] | but this guy didn’t kill the Captain. | 但他没杀警监 |
[27:34] | Ex-spouses kill each other all the time. | 前任们总是互相杀害 |
[27:36] | And this guy, he hit her. | 这家伙 还打过她 |
[27:38] | I know he did. But he’s scared. | 我知道 但他怕了 |
[27:41] | Were you involved in the plot to kill Nancy Santiani? | 你参与杀害南希·桑提亚尼吗 |
[27:43] | No. | 不 |
[27:43] | Spike number three. | 第三次出现峰值 |
[27:45] | Another wrong answer. | 又答错了 |
[27:47] | That’s because he’s being asked the wrong questions. | 那是因为没问对问题 |
[27:54] | Interruptions jeopardize the effectiveness of the examination. | 中途打断会破坏测试效果 |
[27:56] | Already not so effective. | 效果本来就不怎么样 |
[27:58] | Hey, eyes here. | 看这里 |
[28:00] | Do you feel responsible for your ex-wife’s death? | 你觉得自己对前妻的死有责任吗 |
[28:06] | I asked you a question, Vince? | 我在问你话 文斯 |
[28:07] | Do you feel responsible? | 你觉得自己有责任吗 |
[28:12] | Yes. | 有 |
[28:16] | That appears to be the truth. | 看来这是实话 |
[28:19] | What happened? From the beginning. | 怎么回事 从头说起 |
[28:21] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[28:24] | My son is in danger. | 我儿子现在很危险 |
[28:25] | Well, then you’re talking to the right people. | 跟我说就对了 |
[28:26] | From the beginning, now. | 从头说起 快 |
[28:28] | I swear on my son’s life, | 我以儿子的性命发誓 |
[28:29] | I never expected this to blow back on Nancy. | 我从没料到这件事会牵扯到南希 |
[28:31] | – I thought they’d kill me. – Who are they? | -我以为他们会杀我 -他们是谁 |
[28:34] | The Nolan brothers. | 诺兰兄弟 |
[28:35] | Eddie and Richie. | 埃迪和里奇 |
[28:36] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[28:38] | Richie and Eddie Nolan. | 埃迪和里奇·诺兰 |
[28:39] | – Full background and last known address. – Copy. | -完整的资料和最新的地址 -收到 |
[28:42] | They worked the docks, down at the Pier 34, | 他们在码头工作 就在34号码头 |
[28:44] | where I’ve been pulling shifts | 这几年我不时 |
[28:46] | every now and then for the last couple of years. | 会去那里换班 |
[28:48] | I’m guessing they do more than punch the clock and hold cargo. | 我猜他们不止打卡上班和装运货物 |
[28:51] | They skim off the top of shipping containers. | 他们偷取集装箱的货物 |
[28:53] | Imports, exports… | 进口商品 出口商品 |
[28:55] | Where do you come in, Vince? | 那你负责什么 文斯 |
[28:56] | I am just the lookout. | 我只负责把风 |
[28:57] | I’ve never stolen anything in my life. Hand to God. | 我这一生都没偷过东西 我对天发誓 |
[28:59] | How’d it go south? | 怎么搞砸了呢 |
[29:01] | I fell asleep on watch. Missed the window. | 我把风的时候睡着了 没盯住窗户 |
[29:02] | And they never got their haul. | 导致他们偷窃失败 |
[29:04] | Since it was on me, | 因为是我的错 |
[29:05] | they said I owed them the full take. $300,000. | 他们要我赔偿三十万的损失 |
[29:07] | – Hell of a take. – Yeah. | -一大笔啊 -是 |
[29:09] | Electronics, computers. | 电子设备 电脑 |
[29:10] | I told them I didn’t have 50 bucks to my name. | 我说我连50元存款都没有 |
[29:12] | I paid them over time, you know. | 我慢慢还他们 |
[29:13] | – The payment plan on your fridge. – Exactly. | -你冰箱上的支付计划 -对 |
[29:16] | Apparently, that wasn’t an option. | 显然 那样行不通 |
[29:17] | They just wanted me to magically come up with it. | 他们希望我一下子变出这笔钱 |
[29:19] | All of it. | 一次还清 |
[29:20] | And since you couldn’t, they went after Nancy. | 因为你无能为力 他们找上了南希 |
[29:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:23] | Edward Nolan. Former army ranger. | 爱德华·诺兰 前陆军游骑兵 |
[29:25] | Dishonorably discharged. But before that, he scored a badge. | 得过勋章 之后因违规退伍 |
[29:29] | – Marksmanship. – He’s gotta be our shooter. | -神枪手 -他就是我们要找的枪手 |
[29:31] | But if Eddie could take the Captain out himself, | 但如果埃迪能自己解决警监 |
[29:33] | why’d he put out word on the street looking for a hit man? | 他为何还发追杀令找杀手 |
[29:36] | Plausible deniability. | 看似合理的否定 |
[29:37] | Deflects suspicion from Eddie himself. It’s smart. | 埃迪将嫌疑从自己身上转移 很聪明 |
[29:40] | Strange leverage to go after your estranged ex-wife. | 找上你已经疏远的前妻 动机很奇怪 |
[29:44] | It wasn’t exactly like that. | 不是那样的 |
[29:46] | The Nolans had a cousin, NYPD. | 诺兰兄弟在纽约警局里有个表亲 |
[29:48] | Died at the line of duty. | 在执勤时殉职 |
[29:50] | Oh, my God. The insurance. | 天呐 保险 |
[29:52] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[29:54] | What about the insurance? | 保险怎么了 |
[29:55] | Santiani’s death benefits. That’s what this was about. | 桑提亚尼的死亡抚恤金 这就是动机 |
[29:57] | They said regular cop gets $500,000. | 据说普通警察能拿到五十万 |
[29:59] | They figured a captain must get twice that. | 他们认为警监级别的肯定会翻倍 |
[30:02] | If you failed to warn Nancy, | 你没有告知南希 |
[30:04] | that makes you an accessory to murder… | 你就是谋杀从犯 |
[30:06] | I had no warning. This is all on them. | 我事先也不知情 都是他们干的 |
[30:08] | Only reason I know is ’cause they called me last night. | 他们昨晚打给我我才知道这事 |
[30:10] | Said my son stood now to inherit that money. | 说我儿子要继承那笔钱 |
[30:12] | And that because he’s a minor, | 但因为他未成年 |
[30:13] | they figured that I’d be the inheritor. | 他们认为会由我来继承 |
[30:15] | If they called that fast, they want something fast. | 他们那么快打电话 一定是急着要 |
[30:17] | $25,000 as a good faith down payment. | 为了表示诚意 先付两万五 |
[30:19] | They said I could walk | 他们说我今天 |
[30:20] | into a bank today and they’d loan it to me. | 去银行就能拿到贷款 |
[30:21] | Uh, with the insurance money coming in and all. | 因为我会领到保险金 |
[30:23] | And if you don’t? | 如果你不去呢 |
[30:27] | Justin would be next. | 就对贾斯汀下手 |
[30:29] | That’s why you grabbed him and ran. | 所以你把他带走 |
[30:32] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[30:33] | I know what you must think of me, | 我知道你是怎么看我的 |
[30:34] | but believe it or not, I love my ex-wife. | 不管你信不信 我爱我的前妻 |
[30:36] | And I sure as hell love my son. | 我也非常爱我的儿子 |
[30:38] | I will do anything to make those bastards pay. | 我会不惜一切让那些混蛋付出代价 |
[30:42] | Well, you’re about to. | 会如你所愿的 |
[30:43] | Running’s no longer an option. | 你不能再逃了 |
[30:45] | You’re gonna help us take them down. | 你要帮我们抓住他们 |
[31:20] | Alpha One is in position. | A1就位 |
[31:22] | Sight lines are clear. Roll call. | 视野清晰 报数 |
[31:25] | Alpha Two in position. | A2就位 |
[31:27] | Alpha Three in position. | A3就位 |
[31:29] | Don’t get comfortable. | 别轻敌 |
[31:32] | Targets are incoming. | 目标出现 |
[31:33] | Repeat. Targets are incoming. | 重复 目标出现 |
[31:36] | Let them land. | 放他们入场 |
[31:37] | If the delivery beats them, it might draw suspicion. | 如果交货的先来 他们会起疑 |
[31:41] | I have eyes. Target has landed. Your call. | 我在盯着 目标入场 等你指挥 |
[31:45] | Reminder. We are sitting | 都记住 我们必须等到 |
[31:47] | tight until we get an admission of guilt. | 他们认罪才能动手 |
[31:49] | The murder charge has to stick. | 谋杀指控必须有铁证 |
[31:51] | What if the Nolans don’t own up to it? | 诺兰兄弟不承认怎么办 |
[31:52] | Five minutes of me, they’ll wish they did. | 交给我 五分钟就叫他们吐口 |
[31:54] | Well, let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. | 希望别发展成那样 |
[31:57] | Go, deliveryman. | 送货的 上 |
[31:58] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[32:15] | Guys. | 你们好 |
[32:17] | Is that what I hope it is? | 那是我要的东西吗 |
[32:21] | Not here. Let’s take a walk. | 别在这 我们走走 |
[32:33] | Damn it. I lost my sightline. | 该死 我看不到了 |
[32:35] | – Same. – Hang tight. | -一样 -慢着 |
[32:36] | I’ve still got eyes. | 我这能看到 |
[32:39] | Come on, it’s all good. I got the full 25. | 拜托 没事的 两万五我都拿来了 |
[32:41] | Lift up your shirt. | 把衣服掀开 |
[32:42] | Lift up your damn shirt, Vince, | 把你的衣服掀开 文斯 |
[32:43] | unless you’re wearing a wire, | 除非你身上有监听器 |
[32:45] | in which case, better to run. | 那样的话 赶紧逃吧 |
[32:47] | – We’re blown. – I’m ready to move in. | -我们暴露了 -我准备上了 |
[32:50] | Hang tight. | 慢着 |
[32:50] | A wise woman we all worked for once | 我们的上司曾经说过 |
[32:52] | told me to hope for the best but plan for the worst. | 要积极乐观 也要未雨绸缪 |
[32:58] | Which inspired me to put the mic where the sun don’t shine. | 我因此想到把麦克放在暗处 |
[33:07] | Dozen more of these and we’ll be square. | 再来十二笔 就清了 |
[33:11] | Come on, Vince. You know what to do. | 开始吧 文斯 你知道该怎么做 |
[33:13] | You didn’t have to do this. | 你们没必要那样做 |
[33:15] | I would have been good for it. | 我自己可以还清的 |
[33:17] | Hey, you should be thanking us for plugging that bitch. | 你应该谢谢我们把那婊子毙掉 |
[33:20] | Now, she’s your sugar mama. | 现在她是你的摇钱树了 |
[33:23] | There it is. Move in! | 好了 行动 |
[33:26] | NYPD! Freeze! | 纽约警局 不许动 |
[33:27] | Freeze! Freeze! Don’t move. | 不许动 都别动 |
[33:31] | They’re rabbiting! All units, move in. | 他们在逃跑 各单位 快行动 |
[33:47] | Flying blind here. | 找不到方向 |
[33:48] | Jake, cut left. | 杰克 向左 |
[33:49] | Billy, straight ahead. | 比利 直走 |
[33:50] | Meredith, two rights. | 梅雷迪思 第二个口右转 |
[33:51] | – He’s doubling back. – And so am I. | -他在往回跑 -我也是 |
[33:53] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[33:55] | She said freeze. | 她说不许动 |
[34:01] | Jake, forklift on your right. | 杰克 你右侧有台叉车 |
[34:03] | You want me to climb up it. | 你让我爬上去吗 |
[34:05] | Now, fast. | 快点行动 |
[34:10] | What now? | 现在干嘛 |
[34:11] | What goes up must come down. | 有上就要有下啊 |
[34:26] | There’s a ladder right next to you, | 其实你旁边就有个梯子 |
[34:27] | but dive-bombing works too. | 不过飞扑也不错 |
[34:46] | It’s all over. | 都结束了 |
[34:50] | Vince really helped catch those men? | 真的是文斯帮你们抓到他们吗 |
[34:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:54] | He loves Justin. | 他爱贾斯汀 |
[34:57] | So, Vince told me that you’ll now have custody? | 文斯跟我说 你拿到了监护权 |
[35:01] | Nancy specified that in her will. | 南希在她的遗嘱里指定的 |
[35:03] | It makes sense with Vince’s history. | 看文斯的前科 也说得通 |
[35:05] | But maybe you’ll let him stop by for a visit, now and then? | 或许你可以让他不时到访一下 |
[35:09] | Look, Justin has already lost one parent. | 贾斯汀已经失去了妈妈 |
[35:12] | I’m not gonna keep him from the other. | 我怎么可能不让他见爸爸 |
[35:29] | – Worst kind of get-together. – Worst part of the job. | -最糟的团圆 -最糟的工作内容 |
[35:38] | Everything all right with Justin? | 贾斯汀还好吗 |
[35:40] | It will be. | 会好的 |
[35:43] | Hey, 30 seconds. | 半分钟 |
[35:46] | Hey, hey, hey, Max. What’s going on? | 麦克斯 怎么回事 |
[35:48] | You’ve been strangely stoic through all of this. | 这件事以后 你坚强得不正常 |
[35:51] | Someone has to keep it together. | 总有人得挺住 |
[35:52] | – I’m Mr. Positive, right? – No. | -我是乐天派 记得吗 -不 |
[35:54] | No one has to hold it together. | 谁都不必硬撑 |
[35:56] | Not even Mr. Positive. | 乐天派也不用 |
[36:00] | Central to 359… | 总部呼叫359 |
[36:06] | Central to Captain Nancy Santiani. | 总部呼叫南希·桑提亚尼警监 |
[36:09] | We thank you, Captain, for your leadership, your compassion, | 警监 我们感谢你的领导和恻隐之心 |
[36:14] | your generosity of spirit | 以及慷慨无私的精神 |
[36:16] | in serving the people of New York and this country. | 为纽约和全国人民服务 |
[36:20] | Central to the 359. | 总部呼叫359 |
[36:24] | Central to Captain Nancy Santiani. | 总部呼叫南希·桑提亚尼警监 |
[36:27] | Central to Captain Nancy Santiani. | 总部呼叫南希·桑提亚尼警监 |
[36:33] | Captain Nancy Santiani is end of watch. | 南希·桑提亚尼警监执勤结束 |
[37:26] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[37:36] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[37:40] | I’m about to violate every rule of bro code under the sun. | 虽然这么做是赤裸裸地出卖兄弟 |
[37:45] | But there’s something I gotta tell you. | 但我必须告诉你一件事 |
[38:23] | Rough day? | 今天很难过 |
[38:33] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[38:35] | No, it’s not. | 不是这样的 |
[38:39] | It’s gonna be. | 会好的 |
[38:41] | Jake is proposing to Jen tonight. | 杰克今晚要向珍求婚了 |
[38:44] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[38:46] | Didn’t he just start dating that chick like a month ago? | 他们不是才在一起一个月吗 |
[38:48] | So where does he get off proposing? | 求哪门子的婚 |
[38:51] | – I don’t get it. – I do. | -我不明白 -我明白 |
[38:54] | He nearly died last year and now | 去年他差点死了 而现在 |
[38:57] | our boss dies. It’s just… | 我们上司死了 所以 |
[39:02] | Life is feeling so | 感觉生命是如此 |
[39:05] | tenuous. | 脆弱 |
[39:08] | And it just makes you wanna just… | 让人只想要 |
[39:11] | seize the moment | 活在当下 |
[39:13] | by the balls. | 把握此刻 |
[39:19] | And I pushed him away. | 而我却拒绝了他 |
[39:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:24] | Okay, I guess I get it. | 我想我明白了 |
[39:27] | He’s going all in. | 他豁出去了 |
[39:30] | It’s actually kinda romantic. | 其实还挺浪漫的 |
[39:31] | Oh, screw that! | 去他的 |
[39:33] | The guy spent four years as my boyfriend, | 我们交往了四年 |
[39:37] | two years as my fiance, | 订婚了两年 |
[39:38] | 10 freaking years as my husband! | 结婚了整整十年 |
[39:41] | We have history. | 我们有感情的 |
[39:42] | You can’t just kick that to the curb for a woman | 怎么能为了一个不曾跟你 |
[39:44] | who wasn’t even a blip | 一起过新年的女人 |
[39:47] | on the radar last New Year’s. | 放弃之前的一切呢 |
[39:50] | Right, but you said it yourself. | 是啊 但你自己也说了 |
[39:53] | – You pushed him away. – I made a mistake! | -是你拒绝他的 -我做错了 |
[39:57] | Then fix it. | 你可以弥补 |
[39:58] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[40:01] | How? | 怎么做 |
[40:05] | Seize the moment by the balls. | 活在当下 把握此刻 |
[40:08] | Stop him. | 阻止他 |
[40:39] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[40:41] | Do you have a… Oh. | 你有没有 |
[41:07] | Oh, my God. Laura. | 天呐 劳拉 |
[41:10] | Is something wrong? The boys? | 孩子们出什么事了吗 |
[41:11] | They’re fine. | 他们没事 |
[41:15] | Do you have a sec? | 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[41:19] | Laura, you’re scaring me. | 劳拉 你吓到我了 |
[41:23] | What… What is it? | 什么事 |
[41:24] | Everything’s okay. | 一切都很好 |
[41:26] | No, everything is not okay. | 不 一切都不好 |
[41:28] | What is it? | 出什么事了 |
[41:29] | You. | 是你 |
[41:35] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[41:42] | Billy. | 比利说的 |
[41:43] | He apologizes, by the way. | 顺便告诉你 他说对不起了 |
[41:45] | But he’s known me longer, so he could see… | 他认识我很久了 他能看清 |
[41:48] | what I couldn’t see myself. | 我自己无法看清的事 |
[41:51] | Which is? | 是什么事 |
[41:54] | I’m still in love with you. | 我还爱着你 |
[42:00] | Now you tell me? | 你现在才告诉我 |
[42:01] | I’m sorry, I know, I know. | 对不起 我知道 我知道 |
[42:03] | I know, I… | 我知道 我 |
[42:05] | I’ve put you through hell, I know. | 我让你受尽折磨 我知道 |
[42:08] | You know what, I’m not sorry | 但我并不为此抱歉 |
[42:09] | because you put me through hell and back. | 因为你也让我受尽折磨 |
[42:11] | But you know what? I can’t… I can’t go through that again. | 但我无法再承受这种折磨 |
[42:14] | I can’t just stand on the sideline | 我不能在一旁看着你 |
[42:18] | and watch you start a whole new life without me. | 开始一段没有我的新生活 |
[42:25] | ‘Cause that would be hell. | 因为我会痛不欲生 |
[42:28] | No offense, but your timing sucks. | 不好意思 你怎么在这时候表白 |
[42:30] | You know why I brought Jen here. | 你知道我为什么带珍来这里 |
[42:33] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[42:38] | I want you to take that ring out of your pocket | 我要你拿出口袋里的戒指 |
[42:40] | and kindly throw it out the window. | 潇洒地扔出窗外 |
[42:42] | I want you to send Jen packing | 我要你让珍回家收拾东西 |
[42:43] | and then I want you to come home. | 然后我要你回家 |
[42:45] | And get into bed with me and never ever leave. | 跟我睡觉 不再离开我 |
[42:50] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[43:30] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[43:36] | Guys. | 你们 |
[43:38] | What’s up? Can I help? | 怎么了 需要帮忙吗 |
[43:39] | www.rrliuxue.com | 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆 |