时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | You are going up to a strange and hostile world. | 那是个陌生并且充满敌意的世界 |
[00:14] | Stay in the shadows. | 不要去有光的地方 |
[00:16] | Gosh! Look at that. | 等等 看那是什么 |
[00:18] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[00:19] | They are getting away! | 他们逃走了 |
[00:22] | The big guy was a robot | 那大块头是个机器人 |
[00:23] | and he had a freaky-weird alien brain thing in his chest. | 他胸腔里还有个恶心到爆的外星人脑子 |
[00:27] | One of the kidnappers will eventually show his face. | 那些绑匪肯定会出现的 |
[00:30] | And when he does, we’ll make him tell us where he took them. | 当他出现了 我们就逼他告诉我们 |
[00:36] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:41] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[00:43] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[00:45] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[00:47] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[00:49] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[00:52] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[00:54] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[00:56] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[00:58] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:00] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:02] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:04] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:11] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:13] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[01:15] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[01:17] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[01:19] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[01:21] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[01:23] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[01:26] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[01:28] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:30] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:32] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:34] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:45] | So that’s the… | 这是… |
[01:47] | Mutagen that turned us all into what we are now. | 把我们变成现在这样的变异原 |
[01:50] | Let’s drink some! | 我们喝点儿吧 |
[01:51] | What? Why would you do that? | 什么 你为什么想喝 |
[01:53] | Cause if you mutate a mutant, | 因为如果变异体喝点变异原 |
[01:56] | you get a super mutant! | 就成了超级变异体 |
[01:57] | Or a pile of goo on the sidewalk. | 或者成了路边上一滩糊糊 |
[01:59] | Either way, it’s an improvement. | 怎么说都是进步 |
[02:01] | Guys, this is huge. | 伙计们 这事很严肃 |
[02:03] | Whoever kidnapped those people are somehow | 那些绑匪或多或少 |
[02:04] | connected to what happened to us 15 years ago. | 跟15年前发生在我们身上的事有关系 |
[02:07] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[02:09] | For alien robots, anything is possible. | 有外星机器人呢 一切皆有可能 |
[02:12] | Stop that. | 闭嘴 |
[02:13] | There are no such thing as alien robots! | 根本没有外星机器人这回事 |
[02:15] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:18] | Well, if there’s no such thing as alien robots, | 要是没有外星机器人这回事 |
[02:20] | how do you explain this? | 你怎么解释这个 |
[02:22] | Aah! Aah! My face! | 我的脸 |
[02:26] | Man, this mask is glued on tight! | 伙计 这面具粘得真结实 |
[02:28] | Mikey, stop! It’s not a mask. | 麦奇 住手 那不是面具 |
[02:32] | Okay. He’s in the clear. | 好吧 他不是机器人 |
[02:34] | But those other guys were totally alien robots. | 但其他那些人绝对是外星机器人 |
[02:36] | Enough! Time to get some answers. | 够了 该问些答案出来了 |
[02:39] | Who are you, and what’s goin’ on? | 你是谁 到底是怎么回事 |
[02:42] | Name’s Snake, and I got nothing to say | 我叫毒蛇 对你们这群丑八怪 |
[02:44] | to you hideous freaks. | 我无可奉告 |
[02:46] | Oh, well, that’s ’cause you don’t know us yet. | 那是因为你还没有真正认识我们 |
[02:51] | See, we were just regular guys | 我们本是普通人 |
[02:54] | until we got hit with a little of this. | 但有了这个就不一样了 |
[02:57] | Wha…what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[02:59] | Playing a little game I like to call | 跟你玩个游戏 |
[03:01] | Mutation Roulette. | 变异轮盘赌 |
[03:02] | Now you could turn out handsome like me, | 你可能会变得像我一样帅 |
[03:04] | or you might end up disgusting and deformed, | 也可能变得恶心畸形 |
[03:08] | like Mikey here. | 就像麦奇那样 |
[03:10] | So, you feel lucky? | 你觉得幸运之神站在你身边吗 |
[03:22] | Okay, okay! | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:23] | They call themselves the Kraang. | 他们自称克朗 |
[03:25] | They been grabbing scientists from all over the city. | 他们一直在全城抓捕科学家 |
[03:28] | Well, that worked pretty good. | 挺有效嘛 |
[03:29] | Of course it did. Would you wanna look like Mikey? | 当然 你会想长得像麦奇一样吗 |
[03:32] | I’m right here. | 我还在这呢 |
[03:34] | What do they want with scientists? | 他们抓科学家干什么 |
[03:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:40] | All I know is they’re taking them | 我只知道他们今晚 |
[03:41] | out of the city tonight, but I don’t know where! | 把科学家送出城 但不知道送去哪 |
[03:43] | This is awesome! That girl’s dad is a scientist. | 太棒了 那女孩的爸爸是个科学家 |
[03:46] | I’m a scientist. | 我也是科学家 |
[03:48] | She is so gonna like me. | 她肯定会喜欢我的 |
[03:50] | I don’t think you’re her type. | 我觉得你不是她的菜 |
[03:53] | Where are they now? | 他们现在在哪 |
[04:05] | There’s gotta be, like, 20 of them down there. | 那下面大概有20个家伙 |
[04:08] | Yeah, and that’s just the ones we can see. | 是 那还只是能看见的 |
[04:10] | All right! An all-you-can-beat buffet! | 好了 大开杀戒吧 |
[04:14] | We can’t just rush in there. We need a plan. | 我们不能就这么冲进去 得有个计划 |
[04:17] | – Why? – Think, you shellbrain. | -为什么 -好好想想 大呆瓜 |
[04:19] | There are innocent lives at stake. | 里面还有平民百姓呢 |
[04:21] | If we screw this up, they’re all goners. | 要是我们搞砸了 他们就玩完了 |
[04:23] | Then we won’t screw it up. | 我们不会搞砸的 |
[04:26] | Boy, I could sure go for | 天哪 我现在真的 |
[04:27] | some of that pizza right now, huh? | 非常想吃披萨 |
[04:31] | What? | 什么 |
[04:32] | I can’t be the only one that’s hungry. | 不可能只有我饿了吧 |
[04:35] | Where’s Snake? | 毒蛇去哪了 |
[04:39] | Oh, geez. | 天哪 |
[04:42] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[04:56] | – Maybe he went over the wall. – I’m on it! | -或许他翻墙过去了 -我来 |
[04:59] | Alley-oop! | 空中接力 |
[05:04] | Ow. I don’t think he went this way. | 我想他没走这边 |
[05:21] | Oh, great. We let him get away. | 好极了 让他跑了 |
[05:24] | Whoa, whoa. You’re the leader. | 等等 你是领导 |
[05:26] | That means you let him get away. | 也就是说 是你让他逃走的 |
[05:28] | – You’re not helping. – I’m not trying to help. | -你在火上浇油 -本来也没想帮你 |
[05:30] | Okay, okay. | 好好好 |
[05:31] | You want me to lead? Fine. | 你想让我做主 没问题 |
[05:33] | We go back to the lair, gear up, | 我们回去 做好准备 |
[05:35] | and at midnight, we drive snake’s van | 到了午夜 就开着毒蛇的货车 |
[05:37] | right up to the gate. | 直奔大门 |
[05:38] | They’ll think we’re him, | 他们以为我们是毒蛇 |
[05:39] | and we’ll cruise right in. | 我们便趁机破门而入 |
[05:40] | And then we bust some heads? | 然后打爆他们的脑袋 |
[05:42] | And then we bust some heads. | 然后打爆他们的脑袋 |
[05:45] | I love a happy ending. | 我喜欢大团圆结局 |
[06:03] | I know you’re a little worried about me. | 我知道你在担心我 |
[06:06] | Look, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 听着 我不想瞒你 |
[06:07] | We’ve never gone into a fight like this, | 我们从没执行过这样的任务 |
[06:10] | and I don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 我也不知道会发生什么 |
[06:12] | But you don’t have to worry. | 但是你不要担心 |
[06:14] | I will make it back. | 我一定会胜利归来的 |
[06:16] | I love you, man. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[06:22] | Are you talking to your pet turtle? | 在跟你的宠物小龟谈心吗 |
[06:23] | No. Shut up! | 没有 闭嘴 |
[06:25] | That’s adorable. | 你好萌哦 |
[06:27] | Oh, I’m gonna crush you! | 今天非压碎了你不可 |
[06:30] | I’m gonna shellac you! | 我要废了你 |
[06:34] | I think this plan is gonna work. | 这样应该能成功吧 |
[06:36] | No plan ever survives contact with the enemy. | 事先策划御敌之术是不能保证成功的 |
[06:39] | It is how you react to the unexpected | 能够随机应变 |
[06:41] | that will determine if you and your brothers succeed. | 才是真正的制胜之道 |
[06:44] | Sensei, do you think I’m ready for this? | 老师 您觉得我准备好了吗 |
[06:47] | Leonardo, I made you leader for a reason. | 李奥纳多 我让你当领队是有原因的 |
[06:51] | What is that reason? | 什么原因 |
[06:52] | That is for you to discover on your own. | 这要靠你自己去发现了 |
[06:55] | There’s so much riding on this. | 有太多事情要决策了 |
[06:57] | What if something goes wrong? | 万一出了差错怎么办 |
[06:59] | Failure is a possibility | 每个队长都必须面对 |
[07:00] | every leader must face, Leonardo. | 失败的可能 李奥纳多 |
[07:03] | It is something I had to face in Japan | 我在日本与宿敌施莱德决战时 |
[07:06] | during my final battle with my enemy, the Shredder. | 也曾经历过失败的洗礼 |
[07:10] | Years ago, Oroku Saki, as Shredder was called then, | 数年前 施莱德还叫小禄崎 |
[07:14] | had been my friend, | 曾经是我的朋友 |
[07:17] | but the love of a woman came between us. | 但我们爱上了同一个女人 |
[07:20] | He could not accept it, | 他无法接受被拒绝的事实 |
[07:22] | and his jealousy turned outward in a vengeful attack. | 便因妒生恨 对我们展开报复 |
[07:27] | And while he could not defeat me that day, | 虽然那天他没能打败我 |
[07:30] | my world fell and crumbled around me | 我的世界却就此毁灭 |
[07:34] | as the battle took the life of my beloved Tang Shen, | 我失去了此生的挚爱唐慎 |
[07:38] | and I lost my baby daughter, Miwa. | 也失去了刚出生的女儿米娃 |
[07:45] | But that’s my point, Sensei. | 这就是我要说的 老师 |
[07:47] | You lost everything. | 您失去了一切 |
[07:49] | I lost many things. | 我的确失去了很多 |
[07:51] | My family, my home, my name. | 亲人 家园 还要隐姓埋名 |
[07:57] | But I gained many things as well, | 但我也得到了很多 |
[07:59] | like the four of you. | 比如你们四个 |
[08:01] | Don’t worry. We can handle this. | 别担心 我们应付得来的 |
[08:04] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[08:13] | Hey, you can’t keep us in here like this! | 你们不能就这么关着我们 |
[08:15] | We know our rights! | 我们可是有人权的 |
[08:17] | Hey, I don’t think they care about that, April. | 我觉得他们不会在乎的 爱普莉尔 |
[08:20] | We can’t just sit here. | 我们不能就这么坐着 |
[08:21] | We’ve gotta do something. | 必须要有所行动 |
[08:23] | Like what? | 什么行动 |
[08:26] | Oh, my stomach! | 我的胃啊 |
[08:30] | The pain is unbearable! | 疼得受不了 |
[08:55] | Well, I guess we can just sit here. | 我们还是就这么坐着吧 |
[09:02] | They’ll be here any minute. | 他们随时都会来的 |
[09:03] | Kraang, are those who are coming | 克朗 是否那些即将前来的 |
[09:05] | to this place coming to this place? | 造访者正在前往此地 |
[09:08] | I lack that knowledge, Kraang. | 我不知道 克朗 |
[09:10] | I will inquire of Kraang about that knowledge. | 我去问问克朗 |
[09:13] | Do you have the knowledge | 是否那些 |
[09:15] | if those coming to this place | 即将前来的造访者 |
[09:17] | are near this place, Kraang? | 正在靠近此地 克朗 |
[09:19] | They’re turtles! | 他们就是一群龟 |
[09:21] | Call them turtles! “Are the turtles here?” | 叫他们乌龟 说”那群龟来这儿了吗” |
[09:25] | There are lights of a vehicle | 一辆开着车灯的汽车 |
[09:27] | which contain that which you wish us to call the “turtles” | 里面有你称之为”乌龟”的造访者 |
[09:31] | coming to this place which you wish us to call here. | 正在向你称之为”这儿”的此地行驶 |
[09:34] | What are you talking about? | 都是些什么屁话啊 |
[10:20] | The ones coming to this place are not in the vehicle | 那些即将前来的造访者没有在 |
[10:23] | bringing them to this place. | 把他们带来此地的汽车里 |
[10:25] | Then in what place are the ones called the turtles? | 那么那些叫”乌龟”的造访者在什么地方 |
[10:32] | Wow, lucky thing that van showed up to distract them. | 哇 幸好这辆车及时出现分了他们的神 |
[10:37] | That was the plan, Mikey. | 这就是我们的计划 麦奇 |
[10:39] | We knew Snake was hiding in the alley, | 我们知道毒蛇躲在巷子里 |
[10:41] | so Raph and I made him think | 所以拉斐和我才故意让他以为 |
[10:43] | we would be in the van. | 我们会在车子里 |
[10:44] | But we weren’t in the van. | 可是 我们没有在车里啊 |
[10:48] | Just keep climbing. | 还是继续爬吧 |
[10:49] | Can do. | 好吧 |
[11:13] | Wow, I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我生平第一次见这个 |
[11:17] | They’re using a metal alloy that | 这种金属合金 |
[11:18] | I don’t even recognize. | 我甚至都不知道是什么 |
[11:20] | Gosh! A metal alloy even you don’t know about! | 什么 连你都不知道的金属合金 |
[11:23] | It boggles the mind. | 太奇怪了 |
[11:25] | Dude, you wanna talk metallurgy with me? | 老兄 你想和我讨论冶金吗 |
[11:28] | – Bring it. – I don’t, and… | -放马过来 -我不… |
[11:30] | Guys! What part of being in an enemy lair | 我们可是在敌人的地盘上 |
[11:33] | do you not understand? | 你们明白吗 |
[11:47] | Whoa. Alien robots. | 外星机器人 |
[11:50] | Alien robots, huh? | 外星机器人吗 |
[11:52] | Hmm, where have I heard that before? | 我是在哪里听过这个词呢 |
[11:54] | Oh, yeah! | 对了 |
[11:55] | I’ve been saying it for hours! | 我已经说了好几个小时了 |
[12:40] | See? See? It’s a brain thing! | 看到了吧 是个跟大脑类似的东西 |
[12:42] | I told you! I told you! | 我告诉过你们 告诉过 |
[12:44] | But did any of you believe me? No! | 但是你们有人相信我吗 没有 |
[12:47] | Cause you all think I’m just some kind of bonehead! | 因为你们都以为我是个笨蛋 |
[13:03] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[13:05] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[13:06] | But I was still right about the brain thing. | 但是那个像大脑的东西我还是说对了 |
[13:08] | You gotta give me that. | 你必须得承认 |
[13:12] | Let’s move. | 开始行动 |
[13:13] | Move where? | 去哪里 |
[13:16] | I think those are power conduits. | 我觉得那是电力管道 |
[13:19] | Oh! That’s really interesting! | 真是太有意思了 |
[13:20] | Thanks for sharing, Donnie. | 谢谢你告诉我们 多尼 |
[13:22] | Meathead, the conduits are all converging that way, | 笨蛋 管道都向那个方向汇集 |
[13:25] | which means that whatever is going on | 说明只要那里发生点什么 |
[13:26] | in that direction is important! | 肯定都是很致命的 |
[13:33] | You got spanked. | 你被吐槽了 |
[13:35] | Ow! Ow! Mercy! | 手下留情啊 |
[13:38] | Not cool. | 这样可不好 |
[13:46] | We found ’em! | 找到人了 |
[13:51] | We’ll hold them off! You pick the lock. | 我们去牵制他们 你去开锁 |
[13:56] | Don’t worry! | 不用担心 |
[13:57] | I’ll have you out of there in a second. | 我会瞬间把你们救出来的 |
[13:59] | Okay, giant lizard-thing. | 好吧 像大蜥蜴的东西 |
[14:02] | A turtle, actually. I’m… I’m Donatello. | 事实上是龟 我是多纳泰罗 |
[14:04] | – April. – Wow, that’s a pretty… | -爱普莉尔 -名字真… |
[14:08] | The lock, Donnie! | 先开锁 多尼 |
[14:09] | Oh, right, yeah! Sorry. | 对 是的 抱歉 |
[14:20] | Not to rush you, but hurry up! | 没有催你的意思 但是快点啊 |
[14:22] | Hey! You think it’s easy | 你以为 |
[14:23] | trying to pick a lock with these hands? | 用这样的手开锁容易吗 |
[14:25] | Uh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:27] | Oh, for the love of… | 看在上帝的… |
[14:28] | Get out of my way! | 给我滚开 |
[14:33] | What? | 啊 |
[14:38] | No! | 不要 |
[14:44] | Get the door! | 关上门 |
[14:56] | That’ll hold ’em. | 这样会挡住他们的 |
[14:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:00] | You are seriously twisted. | 你真是太变态扭曲了 |
[15:03] | – Thanks. – No! Let me go! | -谢谢夸奖 -不要 放开我 |
[15:07] | Let’s get ’em! | 去救他们 |
[15:29] | You did this to me! | 看你们干的好事 |
[15:31] | Now you’re going to pay! | 你们要为此付出代价 |
[15:34] | It’s Snake! | 是毒蛇 |
[15:35] | He mutated into a… Giant weed! | 他变异成了一棵…巨人草 |
[15:44] | That’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[15:45] | You’d think he’d get mutated into a snake. | 他应该变异成蛇的 |
[15:48] | Yeah, you would, if you were an idiot. | 傻子才会这么想 |
[15:51] | But his name is Snake. | 但是他名字就是毒蛇啊 |
[15:53] | – So? – You don’t understand science. | -然后呢 -你不懂科学 |
[16:00] | I’ll crush you turtles! | 我要把你们碎尸万段 |
[16:02] | Uh, would it help if we said it was an accident? | 要是我们说是场意外呢 |
[16:09] | So, heh, I’ll put you down for a no? | 不同意的话我就得把你打倒了 |
[16:18] | Eww! Eww! Don’t let it touch me! | 恶心 太恶心了 别弄到我身上 |
[16:21] | Don’t let it touch me! | 不要弄到我身上 |
[16:23] | Aah! It touched me! | 弄到我身上了 |
[16:30] | It grew back? | 又长好了 |
[16:31] | No fair! | 这不科学 |
[16:38] | Donnie! Go! | 多尼 上 |
[17:22] | Snakeweed is really powerful! | 蛇草真的很强大 |
[17:24] | – Snakeweed? – Yeah! | -蛇草 -是 |
[17:26] | His name was Snake, and now he’s a weed, so… | 他叫毒蛇 现在又是棵草 所以… |
[17:29] | We get it! | 明白了 |
[17:30] | We just have to hold it off until Donnie gets back. | 我们只要撑到多尼回来就行了 |
[17:35] | While not getting shot by alien robots. | 还要确保不能被外星机器人打着 |
[17:37] | – With brains! – Let it go, man. | -带大脑的 -你就别纠结了 |
[18:23] | What’s the plan again, chief? | 我们的计划是什么来着 老大 |
[18:24] | I’m working on it. | 我就是在按计划行事啊 |
[18:30] | The power conduits. | 电力管道 |
[18:32] | Are we really gonna start talking about that again? | 怎么又说起那个了 |
[18:36] | Perfect. Raph! Mikey! | 太好了 拉斐 麦奇 |
[18:51] | Oh, good! | 不错嘛 |
[18:53] | For a second there, | 有那么两秒钟 |
[18:54] | I thought this was gonna be too easy! | 我还觉得没什么挑战性 |
[19:10] | Hold on! I’m coming! | 坚持住 我来了 |
[19:22] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:25] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[19:45] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么 |
[19:47] | They’re leading him straight toward that power generator! | 他们是要把他领到发电机那儿 |
[19:51] | That’s incredibly stupid! | 蠢透了 |
[19:53] | Or brilliant. Or… or both! | 还是很高明 或 或者都有点 |
[19:58] | Hey, come and get me, stinkweed! | 来抓我呀 臭野草 |
[20:25] | Kraang, the ones in this place | 克朗 刚才在这个地方的那些物种 |
[20:27] | are not in this place where they were. | 现在不在这个地方了 |
[20:29] | The ones are called turtles, Kraang. | 那些物种叫做乌龟 克朗 |
[20:32] | They are dangerous to what we are doing | 他们回会危及到我们在这儿的计划 |
[20:34] | in this place and other places. | 以及其他根据地 |
[20:37] | Yes, I am knowledge of that. | 是的 我知道 |
[20:40] | The turtles must be eliminated | 必须把乌龟除掉 |
[20:42] | from all places. | 一个不留 |
[21:07] | Are you gonna be all right? | 你没事吧 |
[21:08] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[21:09] | My aunt says I can stay here as long as I want, | 我姑妈说我在这儿呆多久都可以 |
[21:13] | but I’ll be a lot better when I track down the creeps | 但是不把带走我爸爸的坏蛋抓住 |
[21:16] | that took my dad. | 我就不爽 |
[21:17] | – Won’t the police help? – Funny thing. | -警察不帮忙吗 -别搞笑了 |
[21:19] | When you tell them your dad was kidnapped | 要是你跟他们说 |
[21:21] | by alien brains in robot bodies, | 你爸爸被植入外星人大脑的机器人绑架了 |
[21:24] | they don’t take you all that seriously. | 他们会把你当笑话看的 |
[21:26] | I hear that. | 没谁比我更了解了 |
[21:28] | April, I promise you we will not rest | 爱普莉尔 我保证 不找到你爸 |
[21:30] | until we find him. | 决不罢休 |
[21:32] | – We won’t? – No, we won’t. | -不罢休吗 -决不罢休 |
[21:35] | Thank you, but it’s not your fight. | 谢谢 但是这本不是你们的战斗啊 |
[21:38] | Yes, it is. | 就是我们的战斗 |
[22:10] | I am impressed, Leonardo. | 干得不错啊 李奥纳多 |
[22:12] | You proved to be an effective leader | 在最艰难的情况下 |
[22:14] | under the most difficult of circumstances. | 你证明了自己是一个很能干的队长 |
[22:16] | Thank you, sensei. | 谢谢 老师 |
[22:18] | And I think I figured out why you made me leader. | 我知道您为什么选我当队长了 |
[22:20] | Oh? Why is that? | 是吗 为什么呀 |
[22:22] | Because you sensed inside me a true warrior’s spirit | 因为您感觉到了我身上的勇士精神 |
[22:25] | that could forge us all into the heroes we are destined to become. | 能够把我们打造成英雄 |
[22:29] | – No. – No? | -不对 -不对吗 |
[22:31] | Then why did you make me leader? | 那您为什么要选我呢 |
[22:32] | Because you asked. | 因为你说要当的 |
[22:35] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[22:37] | But you seemed so certain you were right. | 但是您好像对这个选择很有把握 |
[22:39] | As a leader, you will learn | 当了队长 你就会知道 |
[22:41] | that there is no right and wrong, only choices. | 没有对错 只有选择 |
[22:44] | So you could have chosen any of us? | 就是说你选谁都行吗 |
[22:47] | – Yes. – Even Mikey? | -是的 -麦奇也行吗 |
[22:49] | No. | 不行 |
[22:50] | – That would have been wrong. – Everybody! | -那就是个错误的决定了 -伙计们 |
[22:53] | Come here! We made the news! | 快来呀 我们上新闻啦 |
[22:56] | A report of… get this… ninjas in New York. | 下面报道纽约出现的…忍者 |
[23:00] | Don’t believe me? | 不相信吗 |
[23:01] | After residents reported a disturbance, | 接到当地居民举报之后 |
[23:03] | the police recovered this. | 警方在骚乱现场发现了这个 |
[23:09] | For channel six news, | 六频道新闻节目 |
[23:10] | this is Carlos Chang O’Brien…Gambe saying, “Hi-ya!” | 卡洛斯·昌·欧伯恩·盖博为您报道 “嗨呀” |
[23:14] | This is awesome! | 太酷了 |
[23:17] | We’re gonna be famous! | 我们要出名了 |
[23:18] | You must be more careful. | 你们必须小心谨慎 |
[23:20] | The ninja’s most powerful weapon is the shadows. | 忍者最重要的武器就是暗影 |
[23:23] | Being brought out into the light is a dangerous thing. | 暴露在光线之下是很危险的 |
[23:26] | Relax, sensei. It’s one little news story. | 放心吧 老师 只是条小新闻 |
[23:29] | What’s the worst that can happen? | 能坏到哪去 |
[23:34] | Ninjas in New York. | 纽约出现的忍者 |
[23:36] | Don’t believe me? | 不相信吗 |
[23:37] | After residents reported a disturbance, | 接到当地居民举报之后 |
[23:39] | the police recovered this. | 警方在骚乱现场发现了这个 |
[23:43] | Recovered this. | 发现了这个 |
[23:49] | So my old enemy is in New York, | 原来我的宿敌在纽约 |
[23:52] | and training his own army. | 还训练出了新兵 |
[23:55] | At last, I can finish what I started so long ago. | 多年的心愿 终于能了了 |
[24:00] | Prepare my jet. | 准备喷气飞机 |
[24:11] | I’m going to visit an old friend. | 我要去会会老朋友 |