时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Anything? | 有什么情况吗 |
[00:25] | Nothing yet. | 目前没有 |
[00:35] | Guys, when ninjas are on surveillance, | 你们两个 忍者在监视的时候 |
[00:38] | they are supposed to be silent. | 应该保持 绝对安静 |
[00:40] | Sorry, Leo. I’ll scream quieter. | 抱歉 李奥 我会叫得小声一点 |
[00:47] | – Say it. – Raph, be quiet! | -说吧 -拉斐 别闹了 |
[00:50] | Not till Mikey says it. | 麦奇说了我就不闹 |
[00:52] | Raphael is all-wise and powerful. | 拉斐聪明又强大 |
[00:55] | And? | 还有呢 |
[00:57] | And he’s better than me in every possible way. | 他每一方面都比我强 |
[01:02] | And? | 还有呢 |
[01:03] | And I’m a lowly worm beneath his feet, | 我就是他脚下的一条卑贱的虫子 |
[01:04] | who isn’t fit to live on the same planet as him, | 甚至不配跟他一起活在地球上 |
[01:06] | because he’s so amazing and I’m a dirt clod. | 因为他这么厉害而我就是个下贱的笨蛋 |
[01:11] | And? | 还有呢 |
[01:12] | And in the history of the universe | 在宇宙形成以来 |
[01:13] | there’s never been… | 从没有过像他… |
[01:13] | Okay, enough. | 够了 |
[01:16] | We’re wasting our time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[01:17] | The Kraang aren’t gonna show up. | 克朗不会出现的 |
[01:19] | Have a little patience, will you? | 耐心点 好吗 |
[01:20] | Trust me, guys. | 相信我 |
[01:21] | They’re gonna break into that lab tonight. | 他们今晚一定会入侵实验室 |
[01:23] | I have reliable intel. | 我有可靠线人 |
[01:25] | Intel? | 线人 |
[01:26] | You mean April told you. | 也就是说 是爱普莉尔告诉你的 |
[01:28] | You mean your girlfriend? | 也就是说你女朋友告诉你的 |
[01:32] | She’s not my girlfriend, Mikey. | 她不是我女朋友 麦奇 |
[01:34] | She’s a girl who’s a friend, | 她是个女孩 也是我的朋友 |
[01:35] | whose dad got kidnapped by the same aliens | 她爸爸被一群外星人绑架了 |
[01:37] | who are gonna break into that lab. | 而那群外星人将要入侵实验室 |
[01:38] | And we’re gonna stop ’em. | 我们会阻止他们 |
[01:40] | Or we’ll sit out on a cold roof all night | 我们也可能会整晚坐在冰冷的屋顶上 |
[01:42] | for no reason. | 大眼瞪小眼 |
[01:43] | What the heck’s going on up here? | 你们在上面搞什么 |
[01:47] | What, are you playing dress up? | 怎么 玩异装比赛么 |
[01:49] | No, sir, we were just… | 不 先生 我们只是 |
[01:51] | Which one of you slimy green ham shanks | 你们这些黏糊糊的绿萝卜腿们 |
[01:53] | busted my satellite dish? | 谁弄坏了我的天线 |
[01:55] | Ham shanks? | 萝卜腿 |
[01:56] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道那是啥意思 |
[01:58] | Me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[01:59] | But I don’t like it. | 但我很不爽 |
[02:01] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[02:03] | That’s right, you spineless cream puff! | 快滚吧 一群懦弱的娘娘腔 |
[02:05] | Listen to your mommy. | 回家好好听你妈的话 |
[02:07] | Hey! Watch it, buddy. | 你说话给我注意点 |
[02:09] | Oh, no. | 好怕啊 |
[02:10] | I didn’t know you had salad tongs. | 你还带了两把沙拉叉子 |
[02:13] | Salad tongs? | 沙拉叉子 |
[02:15] | I’m not gonna take this | 老子受不了了 |
[02:17] | from some greasy, pit-stained slob with a comb-over! | 你这个满面油光 长满麻子的地中海老头 |
[02:21] | You calling me ugly? | 你说我丑 |
[02:23] | Seen a mirror lately, circus freak? | 也不照照镜子 白痴 |
[02:25] | – Raph, don’t! – You want a piece of me? | -拉斐 别 -你想用叉子来点”我”么 |
[02:28] | When I’m done, | 我吃完后 |
[02:29] | a piece of you is all that’s gonna be left! | 会给你留副骨架当全尸的 |
[02:34] | Kraangdroids! | 克朗机器人 |
[02:35] | Holy Toledo! | 我勒个去 |
[02:36] | Way to blow our position, Raph. | 暴露我们的方法真高明 拉斐 |
[02:44] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:46] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:48] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:50] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:52] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:55] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:57] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:59] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[03:01] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[03:03] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[03:05] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[03:07] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[03:14] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[03:16] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[03:18] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[03:20] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[03:22] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:24] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:26] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:28] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:31] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:33] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:35] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:37] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:44] | Scram! | 闪避 |
[03:50] | Holy cow. | 我去 |
[03:52] | They’re some kinda… | 他们居然是一群… |
[03:53] | Kung fu frogs. | 功夫青蛙 |
[04:11] | Keep going, kung fu frogs. | 继续打啊 功夫青蛙 |
[04:14] | This is pure gold. | 这视频一定相当值钱 |
[04:15] | We’re not frogs, you idiot! | 我们不是青蛙 你个白痴 |
[04:17] | Yeah, and it’s not kung fu. | 而且这也不是功夫 |
[04:19] | It’s an ancient Japanese battle art. | 而是种古老的日本武术 |
[04:21] | Guys, he got us on video. | 兄弟们 他把我们录下来了 |
[04:24] | Not for long, he doesn’t. | 我这就去毁掉 |
[04:31] | I’m gonna make a fortune off of this! | 我要发大财啦 |
[04:34] | Fire truck’s on route. | 消防车出动了 |
[04:35] | – 30 seconds. – Let’s move. | -还有30秒 -咱们该走了 |
[04:37] | Wait! We have to find that guy | 等等 我们得找到那家伙 |
[04:38] | and break his phone, and his face! | 砸烂他的手机和那张老脸 |
[04:49] | Not only did Raphael alert the Kraang, | 不仅拉斐尔惊动了克朗 |
[04:52] | but you got caught… on video. | 你们竟然还被拍到了 |
[04:55] | Sensei, | 老师 |
[04:57] | he was the angriest, nastiest guy you ever met. | 他是我见过的最让人搓火的无耻之徒了 |
[04:59] | Except for you. Ow! | 除了你以外 |
[05:01] | You should have heard | 您真应该听听 |
[05:02] | the insults this guy was throwing at us. | 他说的那些混账话 |
[05:04] | They were so… insulting! | 简直是…奇耻大辱 |
[05:07] | Oh, I did not realize he said mean things. | 是吗 我怎么没觉得他说的有什么 |
[05:10] | Of course, you had no choice | 也对 你也没办法嘛 |
[05:12] | but to jeopardize your mission. | 只能把任务搞砸 |
[05:14] | Burn. | 完蛋喽 |
[05:15] | You are ninjas. | 你们是忍者 |
[05:16] | You work in the shadows, in secret. | 必须在黑暗中秘密地履行使命 |
[05:19] | This becomes difficult if there is proof | 一旦你们的行踪被高调曝光 |
[05:21] | of your existence in high-definition. | 情况会变得十分棘手 |
[05:24] | Look, we know where this guy lives. | 我们知道这个家伙住在哪儿 |
[05:26] | All we need to do is find him | 我们只需要找到他 |
[05:28] | and shake him until the tape pops out. | 把录像带从他身上筛出来就行了 |
[05:30] | Oh, there’s no tape. | 其实不是带子哦 |
[05:32] | Video phones use flash memory. | 视频电话运用的是闪存技术 |
[05:35] | Anger is self-destructive. | 愤怒无异于自我毁灭 |
[05:38] | I always thought it was others-destructive. | 我觉得它只会毁了其他人 |
[05:40] | Raphael! | 拉斐尔 |
[05:41] | Stand up. | 起立 |
[05:44] | Somebody’s in trouble. | 有人惹麻烦喽 |
[05:51] | – Evade the arrows. – No problem. | -躲避飞箭 -小菜一碟 |
[05:54] | Hajime! | 开始 |
[05:59] | Ya me! | 停 |
[06:01] | Again, except this time, | 再来 不过这次 |
[06:03] | Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo, | 李奥纳多 多纳泰罗还有米开朗琪罗 |
[06:06] | insult Raphael. | 羞辱他 |
[06:08] | Wait. Insult him? | 等等 羞辱他吗 |
[06:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:11] | And he can’t fight back? | 他不能还击 |
[06:13] | No. | 不能 |
[06:14] | I’m feeling good about this plan. | 这提议让我好开心啊 |
[06:16] | Hajime! | 开始 |
[06:19] | You move like a bloated buffalo. | 你长得跟头大肥蛮牛似的 |
[06:22] | I do not! | 才不是呢 |
[06:24] | And you’re always whining. | 你总是自怨自艾 |
[06:25] | “Poor me. Nobody understands me.” | “我好可怜 都没有人懂我” |
[06:28] | Well, you don’t understa… | 没错 你是不懂… |
[06:30] | And… Oh! | 还有 |
[06:32] | You don’t keep your back straight | 你做反手小擒拿时 |
[06:33] | when doing omote kote gyaku. | 都不能把背挺直了 |
[06:36] | And you’re ugly! | 你丑爆了 |
[06:38] | And gassy. | 吹牛大王 |
[06:39] | – Bull’s-eye! – Stop it! | -大牛眼 -住嘴 |
[06:40] | Oh, you talk so tough, | 表面上言谈粗鲁 |
[06:42] | but inside, you’re just a scared little baby. | 内心只不过是个不安的小男孩 |
[06:45] | Who needs his bottle? | 谁想要他的奶瓶 |
[06:46] | And his diaper changed? | 给他换尿布了吗 |
[06:48] | What’s the matter, Raph? | 怎么了 小拉斐 |
[06:49] | Gonna cry? | 要哭鼻子了吗 |
[06:51] | I am… ooh… not gonna cry! | 我才不哭呢 |
[06:58] | I wish this moment could last forever. | 人家好想永远都能这样 |
[07:00] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[07:02] | Forget this. This is stupid. | 算了 这蠢透了 |
[07:04] | It didn’t. | 才不蠢 |
[07:09] | Ninniku seishin is the ability to endure insults | 忍辱精神指的是用耐心和谦逊的态度 |
[07:12] | with patience and humility. | 来对待羞辱 |
[07:14] | You cannot be a true ninja until you master it. | 若不能领会 就不可能成为真正的忍者 |
[07:18] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[07:19] | Hai,sensei. | 是 老师 |
[07:20] | You must get that video back. | 你去把视频要回来 |
[07:23] | Using reason, not force. | 要晓之以理 不许用暴力 |
[07:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:30] | I swear on my mother’s grave that | 老子敢对亲娘的坟发誓 |
[07:32] | these guys are frogs and they know kung fu. | 那是一群会耍功夫的青蛙 |
[07:35] | You can’t tell me that’s not worth something. | 你怎么能说这些不值钱呢 |
[07:40] | I’ll call you back. | 待会儿打给你 |
[07:41] | Lay one finger on me, frog, | 敢动我一根汗毛 青蛙 |
[07:43] | and I’m calling the cops. | 我就报警 |
[07:45] | We’re not gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你的 |
[07:47] | Then what do you want, freak? | 你们想干什么 怪胎 |
[07:49] | We got off on the wrong foot last night. | 我们昨晚有点不太礼貌 |
[07:52] | Some things were said, and well, | 说了点脏话 |
[07:55] | we would just like that video back. | 我们只想要回视频 |
[08:02] | Please? | 拜托你 |
[08:03] | What are you gonna give me for it? | 你们打算拿什么来换啊 |
[08:05] | Give you for it? | 拿什么来换 |
[08:07] | Well, I figure I’ve got you over a barrel, | 你们现在只能听我的 |
[08:09] | so you’ve got to make it worth my while. | 所以你们得拿出点东西来表示诚意 |
[08:12] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 我会让你看到我的诚意 |
[08:14] | I won’t take your hand and smash it against the… | 我不会抱着你的脑袋玩撞墙… |
[08:17] | Okay, okay, thank you, Raphael. | 好了 好了 辛苦了 拉斐尔 |
[08:18] | I will take over. | 让我来吧 |
[08:20] | So what are you looking for? | 你想要什么呢 |
[08:22] | A cool mil ought to cover it. | 一百万差不多了 |
[08:25] | Mmhmm, mm-hmm. A cool mil of what? | 好的好的…一百万什么 |
[08:27] | A million dollars. | 一百万美金 |
[08:29] | We don’t have a million dollars. | 我们没有一百万美金 |
[08:31] | We do have some Canadian quarters | 我们有些加拿大25分硬币 |
[08:33] | that fell through the grate. | 是从下水道掉下来的 |
[08:33] | I can make serious money off this thing. | 这玩意能让我发大财 |
[08:36] | And if you don’t want to pay, | 你们要是不想买 |
[08:38] | I’ll hold on to it until someone else does. | 我就等着别的买主 |
[08:39] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[08:40] | Hand over the video or, so help me, | 把视频给我 |
[08:43] | I’ll kick your hairy butt all the way to New Jersey! | 不然我就一脚把你踢到新泽西 |
[08:45] | – Guys! The Kraang! – Raph! | -伙计们 克朗来了 -拉斐 |
[08:56] | Look out! | 小心 |
[09:01] | Let’s not let this one get away. | 这回可别让他们跑了 |
[09:10] | Well, that was easy. | 小菜一碟嘛 |
[09:14] | Ooh-kay. | 好吧 |
[09:49] | Oh, no, you don’t! | 你还想拍 |
[09:51] | Raph, what are you doing? | 拉斐 你要干什么 |
[09:53] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[09:58] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[10:00] | We’ve got unfinished business! | 你我恩怨未了 |
[10:04] | You give me that phone right now! | 立马把手机给我 |
[10:12] | Raph’s in the van! | 拉斐在货车里 |
[10:32] | – Let’s get out of here! – Forget it! | -快离开这里 -妄想 |
[10:34] | You lizards don’t want to buy my video, | 你们这群蜥蜴不想买 |
[10:36] | maybe these guys will. | 或许这些家伙想买 |
[10:38] | Raph! Get out of there! | 拉斐 快出来 |
[10:42] | Listen, you idiot! | 听着 白痴 |
[10:43] | Frogs are not lizards. | 青蛙不是蜥蜴 |
[10:45] | And we’re not frogs. | 我们也不是青蛙 |
[10:53] | So long, froggy. | 再见了 小青蛙 |
[10:57] | Thanks for the help, guys. | 谢啦 伙计们 |
[10:59] | Have I got a deal for you. | 我们可以做笔买卖 |
[11:03] | So are you all triplets or what? | 你们是三胞胎吗 |
[11:10] | Nice going, Raph. | 干得不错啊 拉斐 |
[11:12] | What did I do? | 我做错什么了 |
[11:13] | What did you do? | 你还好意思问 |
[11:15] | You left the three of us in the middle of the fight | 你把我们仨丢下打仗 |
[11:17] | to yell at somebody. | 就为了跟别人发火 |
[11:19] | We could have stopped them, | 我们本可以阻止他们的 |
[11:20] | but thanks to your temper, | 可多亏了你的暴脾气 |
[11:21] | the guy with the tape… | 拿着磁带的那家伙… |
[11:22] | Again, technically, it’s a flash… | 再说一次 科技术语叫闪存 |
[11:23] | Not now. | 不是时候 |
[11:25] | is in the hands of the Kraang. | 在克朗手上了 |
[11:27] | How are we supposed to find them? | 这可怎么找啊 |
[11:31] | Look, the truck’s leaking! | 瞧 货车漏油了 |
[11:33] | All right! | 对呀 |
[11:34] | We can follow the trail to their hideout. | 沿着油迹找到他们的窝点 |
[11:36] | And then we’ll bash some bots! | 我们就能痛扁机器人了 |
[11:39] | What? | 什么 |
[11:40] | We are going to bash some bots. | 是我们痛扁机器人 |
[11:42] | You are going home. | 你回去吧 |
[11:43] | What, are you kidding? | 什么 开玩笑吗 |
[11:45] | Come on, guys. | 不是吧 伙计们 |
[11:46] | Are we gonna let Leo power-trip like this? | 李奥滥用职权 我们能任之不管吗 |
[11:48] | I think Leo’s right. | 我觉得李奥说的没错 |
[11:50] | You gotta control your temper. | 你得控制好你的暴脾气 |
[11:52] | Until then, we just can’t trust you. | 控制不了的话 我们没法信任你 |
[11:56] | Sorry, Raph. | 很遗憾 拉斐 |
[12:04] | Who does Leo think he is? | 李奥算老几呀 |
[12:06] | So what if I got a temper? | 我脾气暴又怎么了 |
[12:08] | I’m still the best fighter we’ve got. | 我仍然是最能打的忍者 |
[12:09] | In fact, if anything, | 要真说有什么 |
[12:11] | my anger makes me a better fighter. | 我的脾气让我更能打 |
[12:13] | You understand me, don’t you, Spike? | 你懂我 是吧 斯派克 |
[12:16] | Chew on your leaf if you understand me. | 懂我就吃口叶子 |
[12:19] | Yeah, thought so. | 就知道你懂我 |
[12:20] | I understand you too. | 我也懂你 |
[12:23] | Seriously, you gotta knock or something. | 说真的 你得先敲门才行 |
[12:26] | Raphael, let me tell you a story. | 拉斐尔 我给你讲个故事 |
[12:28] | Sensei, I’m not in the mood for a story. | 老师 我没心情听故事 |
[12:32] | Spike, chew on your leaf if you are in the mood for a story. | 斯派克 有心情听故事就吃口叶子 |
[12:36] | Very well. | 很好 |
[12:37] | When I was a young man, I fell in love with a woman. | 我年轻的时候 爱上了一个女人 |
[12:40] | Oh, hey, is it that late? | 是不是很晚了呀 |
[12:43] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[12:46] | Her name was Tang Shen. | 她的名字叫唐慎 |
[12:47] | And I was not the only one who loved her. | 我并不是唯一的追求者 |
[12:53] | There was another man competing for her attention… | 还有另外一个人想博取她的芳心 |
[12:57] | Oroku saki. | 小禄崎 |
[12:59] | Shredder. | 施莱德 |
[13:00] | One day, he insulted me in front of her. | 有一天 他当着她的面侮辱了我 |
[13:04] | He called me many things. | 说了很多难听的话 |
[13:14] | I felt I could not let those insults go unanswered. | 我当时觉得不能这么放过他 |
[13:23] | I lost my temper. | 我当场发作 |
[13:25] | And over time, our rivalry festered into hatred… | 久而久之 我们从对手变成了仇人 |
[13:32] | Until shredder sought to finish me… | 施莱德试图杀掉我 |
[13:41] | And I lost my beloved Tang Shen. | 就这样 我失去了挚爱唐慎 |
[13:45] | But–but it wasn’t your fault. | 可 可这不是你的错呀 |
[13:49] | Shredder insulted you. | 施莱德侮辱了你 |
[13:50] | You had no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[13:52] | No choice? | 别无选择 |
[13:53] | I could have chosen to ignore him. | 我本可以无视他 |
[13:56] | I could have chosen to let his words wash over me… | 我本可以不被他的侮辱影响 |
[13:59] | like a river over stone. | 如河水流过沙石 |
[14:01] | But I let him anger me. | 但是我让他激怒了 |
[14:04] | It was I who made his words into weapons. | 就是我 使得他的侮辱变成了利器 |
[14:10] | That’s the choice I made. | 那是我的选择 |
[14:13] | What choice will you make? | 你的选择是什么 |
[14:35] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[14:39] | Are we really gonna do this without Raph? | 没有拉斐我们能行吗 |
[14:41] | We can handle it. | 我们能行 |
[14:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:44] | It just feels like something’s missing. | 可就是觉得少了点什么 |
[14:46] | Ow! Thanks. | 疼 谢了 |
[14:47] | Happy to help. Let’s go. | 很乐意帮忙 我们走 |
[15:05] | Spiders. | 蜘蛛 |
[15:17] | Ow! You don’t have to keep doing that. | 疼 你不用老这么做 |
[15:20] | There was a spider on you. | 你头上有只蜘蛛 |
[15:21] | Well, there’s a spider on you too. | 你身上也有只蜘蛛 |
[15:23] | – No, there isn’t. – Come here, you punk! | -没有吧 -来吧 你个笨蛋 |
[15:26] | Knock it off! Ow! | 住手 疼死了 |
[15:28] | Hey! | 我说你们 |
[15:30] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[15:50] | The image that is the image on the phone | 手机上面的视频 |
[15:51] | is pleasing to the eye of Kraang. | 克朗非常喜欢 |
[15:53] | This is true. | 确实是 |
[15:54] | Kraang is looking what is known | 克朗正在这部手机中 |
[15:56] | in earth terms as “Handsome” in this phone. | 寻找一种叫做”英俊”的东西 |
[15:58] | Well, you guys drive a hard bargain. | 你们真会砍价 |
[16:01] | Tell you what, I’ll drop it down to $500,000. | 50万美金卖你们好了 |
[16:03] | And you can keep the phone. | 手机也归你们 |
[16:07] | Okay, $400,000. | 好吧 40万美金 |
[16:08] | This is our fight with the creatures called the turtles. | 这是我们和称之为”乌龟”之间的战争 |
[16:12] | The usefulness of this will be proven usefully | 多看看这个 它的用处 |
[16:14] | with the more watching of this. | 就会显现出来了 |
[16:16] | Also this is being a good image of Kraang. | 再说了 克朗在这里面帅爆了 |
[16:22] | We should be showing the image of Kraang to Kraang. | 我们应该把克朗的这个影像给克朗看 |
[16:29] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你救出去的 |
[16:31] | – What about my phone? – Shh. | -那我的手机呢 -嘘 |
[16:33] | Don’t shush me. | 别跟我嘘 |
[16:34] | I ain’t leaving here without my phone. | 拿不回手机我是不会走的 |
[16:39] | Stop the one that needs to be stopped. | 阻止那些需要被阻止的 |
[16:41] | Stop! | 阻止他们 |
[16:43] | Remind me why we have to rescue this guy? | 我们为什么要救这个人来着 |
[17:11] | Got it! | 到手了 |
[17:22] | Kraang, go look at the place where the thing | 克朗 去看看发出声音的 |
[17:24] | that makes the noise is, | 那个地方 |
[17:26] | and tell us what thing makes that noise in that place. | 告诉我们是什么在那里发出声音 |
[17:42] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 我不喜欢这种声音 |
[17:51] | I don’t like the look of it either. | 我也不喜欢这个样子 |
[17:53] | What did you do to me? | 你们对我做了什么 |
[17:54] | I’m hideous. | 我实在太吓人了 |
[17:55] | Don’t worry. The four of us can handle him. | 别担心 我们四个可以搞定他 |
[17:58] | Okay, this might be a bad time to point this out, | 可能现在不是说这个的好时机 |
[17:59] | but you sent one of the four of us home. | 但是你让四个中的一个回家了 |
[18:03] | And right now, I wish it was me. | 现在 我多么希望回家的是我 |
[18:05] | This is your fault. | 这都是你们的错 |
[18:07] | I’m gonna rip your heads off. | 我要把你们碎尸万段 |
[18:09] | All right, guys, prepare to dish out | 好了 弟兄们 准备喷发 |
[18:11] | the mighty wrath of justice. | 强大的正义之怒火吧 |
[18:13] | Seriously, just yell, “Get him!” | 说真的 直接喊”抓住他”不就完了 |
[18:15] | Get Ooh! | 抓住… |
[18:32] | Is that all you’ve got? | 你就这点本事吗 |
[18:40] | The answer I was looking for was “Yes.” | 我多希望听到你回答”是的” |
[19:24] | We’re no match for spider bytez. | 我们不是咬咬蜘蛛的对手 |
[19:27] | “Spider bytez”? | “咬咬蜘蛛” |
[19:29] | Well, he’s a spider, | 他是只蜘蛛 |
[19:30] | and he bites, so I thought… | 又咬人 所以我觉得… |
[19:32] | We get it. | 明白了 |
[19:47] | This bug is fast. | 这只虫子动作很快 |
[19:49] | Yeah, spiders aren’t actually bugs. | 准确的说蜘蛛不是虫子 |
[19:51] | They… ow! | 它们…啊 |
[19:55] | Playtime’s over, frogs. | 游戏时间结束了 青蛙 |
[20:05] | I didn’t think this guy could get any uglier. | 我觉得这货真的是不能再丑了 |
[20:07] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[20:13] | Well, I think you’ve been punished long enough. | 你的惩罚时间已经够长了 |
[20:15] | Come and join us. | 快来加入我们吧 |
[20:17] | Hey, it’s the kung fu frog with the salad tongs. | 是拿沙拉叉子的功夫青蛙 |
[20:21] | Hey, it’s the stupid loudmouth | 是吹牛皮蠢蛋 |
[20:23] | who’s about to get his butt kicked. | 要被打得落花流水了 |
[20:39] | Uh, let’s not fall through this floor, okay? | 我们还是不要再往下掉的好 |
[20:42] | Dance for me, frog. | 给爷跳个舞吧 青蛙 |
[20:51] | Watch me turn your friends into frog fries. | 看看我是怎么把你的朋友变成炸青蛙的 |
[20:54] | I’ll serve ’em up with your salad tongs. | 我会用你的沙拉叉子把他们当饭吃 |
[21:14] | Aw, froggy thinks he can stop me. | 小青蛙以为可以阻止我 |
[21:20] | What’s that, Tadpole? | 这是干什么 小蝌蚪 |
[21:22] | Are you too scared to leap off your Lily pad | 难道你吓得都不敢跳下荷叶 |
[21:25] | and get the warts knocked off you? | 把身上的疣甩掉吗 |
[21:28] | Like a river over stone. | 如河水流过沙石 |
[21:48] | That’s some kung fu, frog. | 功夫青蛙名不虚传嘛 |
[21:53] | We’re not kung fu frogs. | 我们不是功夫青蛙 |
[21:56] | We’re Ninja Turtles. | 我们是忍者神龟 |
[22:13] | Oh! My phone! | 我的手机 |
[22:18] | You guys are gonna regret this. | 你们会后悔的 |
[22:30] | I know a nice black widow that’d be great for him. | 我知道一种黑寡妇蜘蛛会很适合他 |
[22:33] | Good work, Raph. | 干的不错 拉斐 |
[22:34] | I just want to say… | 我只是想说… |
[22:36] | You don’t have to apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[22:39] | I wasn’t going to. | 我没想道歉 |
[22:40] | Oh. Good. | 很好 |
[22:42] | Yeah, Raph, | 是啊 拉斐 |
[22:42] | not bad for a bloated buffalo. | 对一头自大的水牛来说已经不错了 |
[22:48] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[22:49] | Raph is all-wise and powerful. | 拉斐聪明又强大 |
[22:51] | And? | 还有呢 |
[22:52] | And he’s better than me in every possible way! | 他每一方面都比我强 |