时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Guys, guys, get in your spot! | 兄弟们兄弟们 趴好了 |
[00:21] | All right, Mikey, but this is the last time! | 好吧 麦奇 但这是最后一次了 |
[00:23] | But don’t flip me this time. | 不要再打到我了 |
[00:24] | Ate too much cheese. | 奶酪吃太多了 |
[00:26] | And now the kid goes for the world record! | 接下来就是龟小子创造纪录的时刻 |
[00:29] | He will attempt to jump three mutant turtles! | 他将要横跨三只变异乌龟 |
[00:33] | I can’t believe he talked us into this. | 真不敢相信我们会陪他一起疯 |
[00:35] | Ya! Booyakasha! | 我来了 |
[00:37] | What is going on in here? | 你们在干什么 |
[00:39] | Sensei! | 老师 |
[00:43] | How many times have I told you not to skateboard in the lair? | 我说多少次了 不要在藏身处玩滑板 |
[00:47] | None, Sensei. | 没说过 老师 |
[00:48] | I shouldn’t have to tell you! | 这还用我说吗 |
[00:49] | You’re right, Sensei. | 你说得对 老师 |
[00:51] | We definitely should have known better | 我们 应该更明白事理的 |
[00:53] | and we deserve to be punished. Eh, some. | 我们应该受罚 或者就罚某人就好 |
[00:57] | And what do you think would be a fitting punishment? | 你们觉得怎么惩罚比较合适 |
[01:03] | Well, uh, we… we should… | 我们 我们应该 |
[01:06] | clean up our mess? | 好好打扫一下 |
[01:10] | And then… | 还要 |
[01:12] | think about what we did. | 好好反省我们犯的错 |
[01:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:14] | – Sounds about right. – We were wrong. | -这样挺靠谱的 -我们做错了 |
[01:15] | – Wouldn’t want to do too much. – No worries. | -也不用罚太重 -不用担心 |
[01:17] | What about being grounded for a week? | 禁足一周怎么样 |
[01:19] | Oh, I’m not sure that’s… | 我觉得吧… |
[01:21] | I’m cool with the thinking. | 我觉得反思就挺好的 |
[01:22] | Really, that’s not necessary. | 对啊 没必要禁足 |
[01:22] | Maybe next time. | 下次再禁足吧 |
[01:24] | You’re grounded for a week! | 禁足一周 |
[01:33] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:39] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:41] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:43] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:46] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:48] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:50] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:52] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:54] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:56] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:03] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:05] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:07] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:09] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:11] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:13] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:15] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:17] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:20] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:26] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:40] | This bites! | 难受死了 |
[02:42] | I can’t believe we’re stuck down here for a whole week! | 我们竟然要在这下面呆整整一周 |
[02:44] | Guys, guys! You wanna see what I made? | 兄弟们 想不想看看我造出了什么 |
[02:47] | This is how bored I am. | 看着 我已经无聊到这种地步了 |
[02:49] | Yes, Donnie. I do. | 想啊 多尼 很想呢 |
[02:50] | Ok, ok, ok! | 好的好的 |
[02:52] | Remember the other day | 记不记得那次 |
[02:53] | I was scrounging in that military junkyard? | 我在军用垃圾场乱翻淘东西的时候 |
[02:56] | – No. – No. | -不记得 -不记得 |
[02:56] | Well, I found an incredibly advanced A.I. Microchip, made from… | 我发现了一个特高级的人工智能芯片 是由 |
[03:01] | Get this! | 听好了 |
[03:01] | Self-assembled chain-linked copolymers! | 自动组装链接共聚物造的 |
[03:05] | That’s my favorite kind of copolymer! | 我最喜欢那种共聚物了 |
[03:07] | Mine too! And I used it to make this. | 我也是 我用它造了这个 |
[03:11] | The most advanced music player in the world. | 世界上最先进的音乐播放器 |
[03:17] | So who wants to try it? | 谁想试试 |
[03:18] | I do! | 我 |
[03:19] | Toss me the Tpod. | 让龟pod来得更猛烈些吧 |
[03:20] | The Tpod? | 龟pod是什么 |
[03:22] | Turtle. Pod. Tpod. | 乌龟 Pod 龟pod |
[03:26] | I am so good at naming stuff. | 我太会起名字了 |
[03:31] | You’re really gonna plug an advanced piece | 你确定要把一个先进的 |
[03:32] | of military technology directly into Mikey’s head? | 军事技术武器插进麦奇的脑袋里吗 |
[03:35] | What if it melts his brain? | 要是把他脑子融化了咋办 |
[03:37] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[03:38] | And even if it did, who’d know the difference? | 就算真融化了 也没什么区别 |
[03:43] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[03:45] | It’s polka! Make it stop! Make it stop! | 是波尔卡音乐 快停 快停下 |
[03:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:05] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[04:06] | I gotta get out of here. | 我走了 |
[04:07] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[04:08] | We’re grounded. | 我们被禁足了呢 |
[04:10] | I don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[04:10] | I gotta do something or I’m gonna go nuts! | 我得干点什么 不然我就变成白痴了 |
[04:14] | Let’s find a skate spot! | 找个地方玩滑板吧 |
[04:15] | Skate spot? I’m totally in! | 玩滑板 果断走着 |
[04:18] | But what’s Splinter gonna say? | 可是斯普林特会怎么说 |
[04:20] | “I don’t know what’s going on, | “我不知道怎么回事 |
[04:21] | because they snuck out while I was asleep.” | 他们溜出去的时候我在睡觉” |
[04:25] | Real mature. | 真成熟 |
[04:26] | But I’m your leader. | 但我是队长 |
[04:27] | And as your leader, I say nobody’s going. | 作为队长 我说谁都不许去 |
[04:30] | Well as your followers, we’re going anyway. | 作为你的部下 我们去定了 |
[04:33] | Well as your leader, I’m going with you. | 作为队长 我也要去 |
[04:37] | To lead you. Away from… bad stuff. | 要带领你们 远离 坏人坏事 |
[04:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:43] | It’s back to polka! | 又开始放波尔卡乐了 |
[04:45] | We’ve got to get some more tunes on this! | 得往这东西里多弄点音乐 |
[05:27] | Hey, Donnie! Thanks for all the new songs! | 亲爱的多尼 谢谢你的新歌 |
[05:31] | Wait, what new songs? | 等等 什么新歌 |
[05:32] | Keep it down, you guys! | 你们 声音小点 |
[05:36] | What the…? | 怎么回… |
[05:37] | It’s got thousands of songs | 已经有上千首的歌曲 |
[05:38] | and it keeps downloading new ones every second! | 每过一秒就会下载一首新歌 |
[05:40] | So? | 所以呢 |
[05:41] | So, I didn’t program it to do that. | 我没有设置这样的程序 |
[05:43] | It’s reconfiguring itself somehow. | 一定是系统自己重置了 |
[05:46] | It’s that chip! | 是芯片 |
[05:47] | Whatever it is, it’s awesome! | 不管是啥 都爽爆了 |
[05:52] | Guys! We’re ninjas, remember? | 兄弟们 我们可是忍者 记得吗 |
[05:54] | We move swiftly and… here’s the important part… | 我们不仅要行动迅速 最重要的是 |
[05:57] | silently. | 寂静无声 |
[06:02] | Beehive! | 蜂窝啊 |
[06:12] | That wasn’t very silent, Leo. | 这可一点都不寂静 李奥 |
[06:17] | Check that out. | 瞧瞧这儿 |
[06:20] | Let’s grind it. | 我们就在这儿滑吧 |
[06:24] | Who the heck is that guy? | 那是个什么东西 |
[06:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:29] | But he needs a beat down. | 看着像找揍的那种 |
[06:30] | Hold on, Raph, | 等等 拉斐 |
[06:32] | we don’t know that he’s gonna do anything wrong. | 我们都不确定他是不是要干坏事呢 |
[06:34] | He… he could be on his way to… church. | 没准…他正要去教堂呢 |
[06:36] | Wearing powered battle armor? | 穿着动力战甲吗 |
[06:38] | What kind of church is that? | 去哪种教堂啊 |
[06:40] | A really awesome one! | 很赞的那种 |
[06:42] | Look, it’s my call. | 听着 我是队长 |
[06:45] | I decide who gets a beat down. | 我来决定被揍人选 |
[06:49] | That guy needs a beat down. | 去揍那家伙吧 |
[06:56] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[06:58] | Awww, come on… | 拜托… |
[07:04] | Stupid shutter! | 该死的门板 |
[07:06] | It’s just kind of sad. | 好可悲的感觉 |
[07:08] | Yeah, I don’t know if we should pound him | 是哦 都不知道是该揍他 |
[07:10] | or buy him an ice cream cone. | 还是给他买个冰淇淋球 |
[07:13] | Halt, villain! | 快住手 混蛋 |
[07:15] | “Halt, villain?” | “快住手 混蛋” |
[07:17] | When did we start talking like that? | 我们什么时候开始这么说话的 |
[07:19] | We’re heroes. | 我们是英雄嘛 |
[07:19] | That… that’s how heroes talk. | 英雄都这么说话 |
[07:22] | You will feel the fury of my powered battle… | 让你尝尝我动力战甲的怒… |
[07:26] | Holy cow! You guys are turtles! | 神啊 你们是龟吗 |
[07:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:30] | We’re the turtles of justice! | 我们是正义神龟 |
[07:32] | Wow… I mean, just… wow. | 哇… 我只想说… 哇 |
[07:41] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[07:49] | Okay. | 行了 |
[08:14] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[08:16] | You’re not the first to ever throw me in the trash, | 你们不是第一个把我扔进垃圾箱里的 |
[08:19] | but I swear that you will be the las… | 但我发誓你们会是最后… |
[08:25] | Oh, snap! Let’s go! | 该死 快走 |
[08:25] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[08:41] | Nice! | 帅呆了 |
[09:01] | All right. We made it home! | 好了 我们安全到家啦 |
[09:04] | It’s 2:00 A.M. | 现在是凌晨两点 |
[09:05] | And Splinter’s still asleep. | 斯普林特还在睡觉呢 |
[09:07] | This is epic. | 简直太伟大了 |
[09:08] | It’s not epic. | 一点都不伟大 |
[09:10] | It was a really bad idea. | 简直糟透了 |
[09:12] | No, it wasn’t. | 才不是呢 |
[09:14] | We got out there and stomped a sleazeball. | 我们不但溜出去了 还整治了那怪胎 |
[09:16] | So what’s the problem? | 所以有什么问题吗 |
[10:00] | Knees higher, Leonardo! | 膝盖抬高 李奥纳多 |
[10:02] | Extend, Michelangelo! | 身体展开 米开朗琪罗 |
[10:05] | Rafael, you call that a Koho Tenkai? | 拉斐尔 你那个也叫后方回转 |
[10:07] | Because I do not! | 我怎么没看出来 |
[10:12] | Ya-me! | 停 |
[10:16] | Is there something you want to tell me? | 你们有什么要坦白的吗 |
[10:18] | Something we wanna tell you? | 我们有要坦白的吗 |
[10:21] | Nope. | 没有 |
[10:22] | You all seem tired. | 你们看起来很疲惫 |
[10:24] | We’re not. | 我们不累 |
[10:25] | Wide awake. | 精神着呢 |
[10:25] | Fresh as daisies. | 像盛开的雏菊 |
[10:30] | So you would not object to a little Randori. | 那你们不介意进行自由对摔练习吧 |
[10:40] | I hope you have learned, turtles, | 我希望你们记住 龟徒们 |
[10:42] | that truth isn’t the only thing that hurts. | 这世上可不是只有实话是伤人的 |
[10:48] | Captain Ryan! | 莱恩船长 |
[10:49] | The rebellion is growing! | 叛军数量正在增加 |
[10:51] | We have to get off this planet! | 我们必须离开这个星球 |
[10:53] | No! | 不行 |
[10:54] | But, Captain… | 可是船长… |
[10:56] | I said no! | 我说不行 |
[10:57] | We may have started this rebellion by accident, | 我们也许在无意中挑起了这场叛乱 |
[11:00] | but by the rings of Nebulon, | 但只要有尼布隆之环在手 |
[11:02] | we are going to finish it on purpose! | 我们便能将其终结 |
[11:05] | Aye, sir! | 遵命 长官 |
[11:06] | Seen this enough times there, chief? | 还没看腻呢 头儿 |
[11:08] | Would you… shh! This is the best part. | 你闭嘴 这可是最经典的一段 |
[11:11] | We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news. | 现在插播一条重大新闻 |
[11:14] | We’ve received shocking footage | 在布鲁克林TCRI办公室 |
[11:16] | of an assault on the TCRI office complex in Brooklyn. | 发生了一起袭击事件 |
[11:20] | At last… I will have my revenge! | 最终 我要报仇雪恨了 |
[11:23] | Who… who are you? | 你 你是谁 |
[11:25] | You’ll never know. | 天机不可泄露 |
[11:27] | I’m the thing that haunts your nightmares! | 我就是你们的噩梦 |
[11:30] | I’m the nameless shadow who… | 我是无名影士 |
[11:32] | Baxter? | 巴克斯特 |
[11:32] | No. | 不是 |
[11:33] | Baxter Stockman? | 巴克斯特·斯道克曼 |
[11:34] | No! | 不是 |
[11:35] | Hey, everybody! | 伙计们 |
[11:36] | It’s Baxter Stockman! | 是巴克斯特·斯道克曼 |
[11:38] | I think his name is Baxter Stockman. | 他的名字好像是叫巴克斯特·斯道克曼 |
[11:40] | Is this because I fired you? | 就因为我炒了你吗 |
[11:42] | That copy machine was already broken when I… I mean… | 复印机不是我弄坏的 我是说 |
[11:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说啥 |
[11:48] | How did he upgrade his armor so fast? | 他的装甲怎么升级的这么快呢 |
[11:57] | He has the Tpod? | 龟pod怎么会在他手上 |
[12:00] | I might of dropped that during the fight. | 可能是我打架的时候不小心丢了 |
[12:02] | You dropped it during the fight? | 不小心丢了 |
[12:05] | Nice goin’, Mikey! | 真行啊 麦奇 |
[12:06] | It’s your fault! | 都赖你 |
[12:07] | How is it my fault? | 怎么能赖我呢 |
[12:09] | You know I can’t be trusted with nice things! | 你明知道好东西不能交给我 |
[12:13] | So the A.I. Chip is upgrading his armor | 就像龟pod的升级一样 |
[12:16] | the same way it upgraded the Tpod? | 他的装甲也是被智能芯片升级的吗 |
[12:18] | And if it keeps going, | 这样下去 |
[12:19] | there’s no telling how powerful he’ll get. | 谁也说不准他会有多强大了 |
[12:21] | This has gone way too far. | 我们这次做得太过火了 |
[12:23] | Have to tell Splinter about this. | 必须得告诉斯普林特 |
[12:25] | What? That we turned some nutjob into a super villain? | 告诉他我们把一个疯子升级成大坏蛋了吗 |
[12:28] | Do you know what he’ll do to us for that? | 你知道他会怎么惩罚我们吗 |
[12:30] | I mean, he pounded us into the ground just for being sleepy! | 因为犯困他就把我们打倒在地 |
[12:33] | Look, we beat Stockman once, | 我们打败过斯道克曼一次 |
[12:35] | we can beat him again. | 就能再打败他一次 |
[12:37] | We track him down, grab the Tpod, | 跟踪他 拿回龟pod |
[12:39] | and get back here before Splinter knows anything. | 在斯普林特发现之前赶回来 |
[12:40] | If my opinion counts for anything, Donnie’s right. | 我的意见还算数的话 多尼说的对 |
[12:44] | Hey, thanks, Mikey. | 谢啦 麦奇 |
[12:47] | But it doesn’t. | 可你的意见不算数 |
[12:48] | Didn’t think so. | 我觉得算数 |
[12:58] | I’m not Baxter Stockman. | 我不是巴克斯特·斯道克曼 |
[13:00] | I am the Baxman! | 我是巴克斯超人 |
[13:03] | No, no, I am… | 不行 我是 |
[13:05] | I am the Suitinator! | 我是套装大侠 |
[13:08] | Aw, that’s terrible! | 真够烂的 |
[13:10] | Captain… Punch-you-hard! | 打你打到落花流水船长 |
[13:15] | Why is this so difficult? | 起个名怎么这么难呢 |
[13:19] | I kinda liked “The Suitinator.” | 我有点喜欢套装大侠 |
[13:21] | You guys again? | 又是你们 |
[13:23] | All right, Stockman. | 听着 斯道克曼 |
[13:24] | Nobody wants to hurt you. | 我们不想伤害你 |
[13:26] | We don’t? Did I miss a meeting? | 我们不想吗 我是不是错过哪场讨论了 |
[13:28] | We just want the Tpod. | 我们就想要回龟pod |
[13:30] | Give up my source of power? | 断了我的力量之源 |
[13:32] | Why? So you can laugh at me again? | 好让你们把我扔进垃圾桶 |
[13:34] | Throw me in a dumpster? | 再笑话我一回吗 |
[13:37] | Sounds good to me. | 好主意 |
[14:07] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[14:14] | Get it off! Get it off! | 把它弄下来 弄下来 |
[14:28] | Lasers! | 激光 |
[14:34] | Run! | 快跑 |
[14:36] | Hey Stockman! | 斯道克曼 |
[14:58] | Incoming! | 躲起来 |
[15:00] | What now, genius? | 现在怎么办啊 天才 |
[15:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:54] | Foolish turtles! | 傻蛋乌龟 |
[15:55] | Did you really think you could defeat me? | 你们还真觉得能打败我呀 |
[15:59] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:01] | All my life, people have laughed at me. | 我这一辈子 净让人笑话 |
[16:03] | The other kids in school, my co-workers, | 学校同学 办公室同事 |
[16:06] | the woman who fixes the copy machine! | 修好复印机的那个女人 |
[16:08] | How was I supposed to know you don’t pour toner in the top? | 我哪知道墨水不是从上面倒进去的呢 |
[16:11] | But when they behold the power of this suit, | 可一旦尝到了这套装甲的厉害 |
[16:14] | they won’t be laughing anymore! | 他们就再也笑不出来了 |
[16:17] | They’ll tremble in terror! | 吓得发抖还来不及呢 |
[16:23] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[16:24] | Stockman and the Tpod. | 斯道克曼和龟pod |
[16:27] | They’re… | 他们 |
[16:29] | merging. | 合并了 |
[16:31] | They’re becoming one single entity. | 他们合二为一了 |
[16:34] | The Stockmanpod. | 斯道克曼pod |
[16:45] | The Stockmanpod’s right on top of us! | 斯道克曼pod快追上来啦 |
[16:47] | Stop calling him that! | 别那么叫他 |
[16:48] | That’s a stupid name! | 这个名字太傻了 |
[16:50] | Split up! He can’t follow us all! | 分开行动 他不能同时都跟着我们 |
[16:52] | No way! He’s gonna follow me! | 不行 那样他会追着我跑的 |
[16:54] | Why would he follow you? | 他为什么要跟追着你跑 |
[16:56] | They always follow me! | 他们就是喜欢追着我跑 |
[16:57] | Stop being paranoid and just do it! | 别发神经了 快分开 |
[17:03] | I told you he was gonna follow me! | 我告诉过你他会追着我跑的 |
[17:28] | Pizza? All right! | 披萨 太棒了 |
[17:32] | I’ve got you now! | 这下抓住你了 |
[17:34] | Oh yeah? Well, I’ve got… hot cheese! | 你确定 我可拿到了好东西哦 |
[17:42] | Is that the best you’ve… | 这是你能使出的最好… |
[17:50] | Shh, guys, quiet. You’re gonna wake him up. | 嘘 小点声 会把老师吵醒的 |
[17:52] | I’m not making noise. | 我没有发出声音 |
[17:54] | Don’t tell me to be quiet. | 不用你告诉我需要小点声 |
[17:57] | Sensei! | 老师 |
[17:59] | And where have you been? | 你们去哪里了 |
[18:00] | Nowhere. | 哪里都没去 |
[18:01] | How did you get so hurt? | 那你们是怎么受伤的 |
[18:04] | Oh! That! | 这个啊 |
[18:05] | Um, well, we were… um… | 我们… |
[18:06] | hit… by a… | 被…汽车… |
[18:08] | bus? | 撞了 |
[18:13] | Hit by a bus? | 被汽车撞了 |
[18:14] | Well, what was I supposed to say? | 那我应该说什么 |
[18:16] | Meteor? Cow? Flying building? | 陨石 奶牛还是会飞的建筑物 |
[18:19] | Enough! | 够了 |
[18:22] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[18:25] | And then I threw hot cheese in his face and ran away. | 然后我就把热披萨扔到他脸上自己跑了 |
[18:28] | Very resourceful, Michelangelo. | 你很足智多谋 米开朗琪罗 |
[18:31] | But I’m still highly disappointed in you all. | 但是我仍然对你们都非常失望 |
[18:33] | The first rule of being a ninja is “Do no harm.” | 身为忍者要遵守的第一条规则是”勿伤害” |
[18:37] | Unless you mean to do harm. | 可要是目的就是伤害的话 |
[18:39] | Then do lots of harm. | 那就尽情伤害 |
[18:42] | You’re right, Sensei. | 你是对的 老师 |
[18:43] | I guess we did make a mess of things. | 我们确实把事情搞得乱七八糟 |
[18:45] | So… what do you think would be a fitting punishment? | 那你们觉得怎么惩罚合适呢 |
[18:51] | We need to clean up our mess. | 我们应该收拾好自己的烂摊子 |
[18:53] | Yes. You must stop this… Stockmanpod. | 对 你们必须阻止那个… 斯道克曼pod |
[18:58] | But, Sensei, that guy’s already kicked our shells. | 但是 老师 那家伙已经大败我们了 |
[19:01] | And now he’s even more powerful. | 而且现在他更强大了 |
[19:03] | How are we supposed to stop him? | 我们要怎么才能阻止他呢 |
[19:05] | I know! I’ll hit him really hard! | 我知道 往死里揍他 |
[19:07] | Brute force is not the answer. | 蛮力不能解决问题 |
[19:09] | You will need to rely on your ninja training. | 你们需要利用自己学过的忍术 |
[19:12] | Excuse me, Sensei, | 不好意思 老师 |
[19:14] | but ninjas never had to go up against guys in armor. | 但忍者是从不和穿盔甲的人打斗的 |
[19:23] | I mean ninjas always had to go up against guys in armor. | 我是说忍者打斗的对象就是穿盔甲的人 |
[19:28] | Nice save. | 场子圆的不错 |
[19:29] | Sensei, what was their secret? | 老师 他们制胜的秘诀是什么 |
[19:32] | They understood that you do not fight the armor. | 他们明白要对抗的不是盔甲 |
[19:35] | You fight the man inside. | 而是盔甲里的人 |
[19:40] | Why are we all looking at each other? | 为什么我们要看着彼此 |
[19:48] | Are you sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这行得通 |
[19:50] | Like Sensei said. | 就像老师说的 |
[19:52] | Don’t fight the armor. | 不要去对抗盔甲 |
[19:53] | Fight the guy inside. | 对抗盔甲里的人 |
[19:55] | And one thing we know about bad guys, | 我们还知道坏人的一个共同点 |
[19:57] | they love chasing Mikey. | 他们都喜欢追麦奇 |
[19:59] | Guys! Stockmanpod’s got… | 弟兄们 斯道克曼pod有… |
[20:02] | missiles! | 导弹 |
[20:30] | Now who’s trembling in terror? | 现在是谁吓得打哆嗦了 |
[20:38] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[20:39] | That’s it. You’re going down! | 行了 你死定了 |
[21:02] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[21:13] | Gotcha! | 抓住了 |
[21:17] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 |
[21:19] | Just one. | 只有一个词 |
[21:21] | Bees! | 蜜蜂 |
[21:22] | Bees? | 蜜蜂 |
[21:23] | Beeees! | 蜜蜂来了 |
[21:37] | The Tpod! | 龟pod |
[22:19] | So… we’ll call it a tie? | 算平局好么 |
[22:22] | Wanna call it a tie, Raph? | 是平局吗 拉斐 |
[22:24] | Not yet. | 现在还不是 |
[22:26] | No! Nooo! | 不要 不要啊 |
[22:29] | Now it’s a tie. | 现在是了 |
[22:32] | – Yeah! – Yeah, boy! | -耶 -耶 哥们 |
[22:36] | You all showed wisdom and great skill | 在打败斯道克曼pod的过程中 |
[22:39] | in defeating the Stockmanpod. | 你们都表现出了过人的智慧和高超的技艺 |
[22:41] | I am proud of you all. | 我为你们感到自豪 |
[22:42] | Does this mean we’re not grounded anymore? | 也就是说我们不被禁足了是吗 |
[22:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:51] | But first… Randori! | 但是首先…进行自由对摔 |