时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Keep moving. | 不要停下来 |
[00:19] | Don’t let them surround you. | 别被他们包围了 |
[00:20] | Failure is not an option. | 绝不能失败 |
[00:22] | Technically, failure is always an option. | 技术层面讲 失败也是个选择 |
[00:24] | You know what else is an option? | 你知道还有什么选择吗 |
[00:25] | Slapping you! | 扇你耳光 |
[00:29] | Mikey! On the right! | 麦奇 右边 |
[00:30] | Your right or my right? | 你右边还是我右边 |
[00:38] | Are you kidding me? | 搞毛啊 |
[00:39] | I hate this thing! | 这棍子怎么这么弱 |
[00:43] | Nice work. When we’re done here, | 干得好啊 等我们打完 |
[00:45] | there’s a marching band that needs a majorette. | 你可以去仪仗队当个鼓手 |
[01:01] | Kraang, the present is being a positive time | 克朗 现在正是机会 |
[01:03] | to be the testing of the energy cannon. | 测试一下能量机关炮 |
[01:15] | Everyone stand your ground! | 都坚守各自的阵地 |
[01:20] | On second thought, run! | 当我没说 快跑 |
[01:30] | Oh, come on! | 我勒个去啊 |
[01:32] | Dude, your weapon just exploded! | 哥们 你的武器刚爆炸了 |
[01:36] | How am I supposed to fight advanced alien technology | 拿着个破棍子 |
[01:38] | with a stupid stick? | 怎么跟高级外星技术武器斗 |
[02:01] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:07] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:09] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:11] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:13] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:15] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:18] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:19] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:22] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:24] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:31] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:32] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:34] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:37] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:39] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:41] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:43] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:45] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:47] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:54] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:01] | Kraang, destroy those who call themselves the turtles | 克朗 当我发出这样的信号 |
[03:04] | when that which is the signal is the signal that is given by me! | 就毁灭掉那些自称是乌龟的家伙们 |
[03:27] | Dumb luck. | 走狗屎运 |
[03:27] | Wasn’t luck, my friend. | 那不是走运 亲 |
[03:29] | And dumb had nothing to do with it. | 而且跟狗屎没有一分钱关系 |
[03:33] | Hey. Give me a hand with this. | 过来帮帮我 |
[03:34] | A hand with what? | 帮你什么 |
[03:38] | We’re carrying this thing because why? | 我们为啥要扛着这东西 |
[03:40] | Don’t you want to understand how these things work? | 难道你就不想知道它们的工作原理吗 |
[03:42] | I know how they work. | 我知道它们的工作原理 |
[03:43] | You hit them till the brainy toy surprise pops out. | 就是一直揍到脑子一样的东西蹦出来 |
[03:47] | That’s your problem, Raph. | 这就是你的问题所在 拉斐 |
[03:48] | You never think things through. | 你从来不把问题想穿了 |
[03:51] | Was that supposed to fit? | 不是应该塞得进去吗 |
[04:01] | This technology is light-years ahead of anything I’ve ever seen! | 这种技术比我见过的先进了几万倍 |
[04:05] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[04:07] | No. | 不知道 |
[04:08] | Neither do I! | 我也不知道 |
[04:09] | But I can’t wait to find out! | 但是我等不及要搞清楚 |
[04:12] | Look, Spike. | 斯派克快看 |
[04:13] | Donnie got another stick to break. | 多尼又有新棍子来折着玩了 |
[04:16] | With all due respect, sensei, I can’t keep fighting | 我很尊敬你 老师 但我不能一直 |
[04:18] | alien technology with a 6-foot staff. | 拿个六英尺的棍子跟外星人打啊 |
[04:21] | I was hoping to upgrade my weapon. | 我希望我的武器能升个级 |
[04:24] | A 7-foot staff. Interesting. | 你想要七英尺的 不错啊 |
[04:28] | No, I meant using modern technology. | 不是 要有现代科学技术 |
[04:30] | Aah, a solar-powered staff. | 你是说 太阳能木棍 |
[04:33] | I’m serious, sensei. | 没开玩笑 老师 |
[04:34] | I know. And yes, you may upgrade your weapon. | 我知道 可以啊 你可以给武器升级 |
[04:37] | That’s totally unfair! | 这不公平 |
[04:38] | You can’t just… | 你不能老让我… |
[04:40] | Wait, did you say yes? | 等等 你答应了 |
[04:41] | Ninjas have improved their arsenal for centuries. | 这么多年来忍者的武器也在发展 |
[04:44] | We are masters of adaptation. | 我们很擅长适应社会 |
[04:46] | That is great! | 那太棒了 |
[04:47] | ‘Cause with this technology, I will be invincible! | 有了这种技术 我一定天下无敌 |
[04:51] | What should I make? | 我要造个什么呢 |
[04:52] | Electric sais? | 电动神针 |
[04:53] | Multi-shot shuriken? | 多投忍者镖 |
[04:55] | Plasma swords! | 等离子剑 |
[04:57] | I just gave myself goosebumps. | 我兴奋到起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[04:59] | You wanna feel? | 要不要摸一下 |
[05:01] | Pass. | 不用了 |
[05:02] | But remember, technology is a means, not an end. | 但要记住 技术只是工具 不是目的 |
[05:06] | It is you who must prevail in battle, not your weapon. | 对战时主要的战斗力是你 而不是你的武器 |
[05:10] | Combat is not a video game. | 格斗不是电子游戏 |
[05:11] | That’s it! I’ll turn combat into a video game! | 说得对 我要把格斗变成电子游戏 |
[05:14] | Thanks, sensei. | 谢谢你 老师 |
[05:21] | Hey guys! Check out this post I got. | 同志们 快来看我刚收到的邮件 |
[05:23] | Hang on, April, I just have to destroy Lame-onardo. | 等等 爱普莉尔 我先灭了”弱”奥纳多 |
[05:43] | So what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[05:43] | I set up a message board | 我建了一个留言板 |
[05:45] | to collect unusual sightings around New York. | 征集纽约各地的不寻常目击事件 |
[05:47] | People send in pics, videos… | 人们会发来图片 视频 |
[05:49] | I also get some stuff that may help us | 会有一些线索也许可以帮助我们 |
[05:51] | track the Kraang and find my Dad. | 找到克朗 救回我爸爸 |
[05:53] | Like this video of a gas explosion. | 比如这个瓦斯爆炸视频 |
[05:56] | A Kraangdroid. | 是克朗机器人 |
[05:57] | Where? | 哪儿呢 |
[06:00] | We’ll check it out tonight. | 我们今晚去查清楚 |
[06:02] | Why not now? | 为什么不是现在 |
[06:03] | Because it’s daytime. | 因为现在是白天 |
[06:04] | We can’t let anyone see us. | 我们不能被人看到 |
[06:06] | Well, I can. | 但我可以 |
[06:09] | April, think about this. | 爱普莉尔 再等等 |
[06:10] | It could be dangerous. | 会有危险的 |
[06:11] | You know what else could be dangerous? | 你知道什么才会有危险吗 |
[06:13] | Standing between me and my father. | 阻止我去救爸爸 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 我投降 |
[06:33] | Okay, Kraang-creep… | 好了 克朗怪物 |
[06:37] | Lead the way. | 给本姑娘带路 |
[06:48] | What do you make of this, Dr. Mindstrong? | 有什么发现吗 脑强博士 |
[06:53] | This is very disturbing, Captain. | 情况不妙啊 指挥官 |
[06:55] | Sensors indicate… | 感应器显示… |
[06:59] | everything is fine. | 一切正常 |
[07:02] | Great galaxies! | 银河啊 |
[07:03] | Captain, what’s happening? | 指挥官 怎么了 |
[07:06] | Dr. Mindstrong’s been taken over by the Cortexicons. | 脑强博士被脑皮怪控制了 |
[07:11] | What’ll we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[07:12] | What’ll we do? | 该怎么办啊 |
[07:14] | There’s only one thing we can do. | 现在只有一个办法 |
[07:17] | Dr. Mindstrong must be destroyed. | 牺牲脑强博士 |
[07:23] | What a hero. | 此乃真英雄 |
[07:35] | Take me to your leader! | 带我去见你们队长 |
[07:37] | Leo, it’s for you. | 李奥 找你的 |
[07:40] | What is this thing? | 这是什么 |
[07:42] | Gentlemen… and Raphael… | 先生们…以及拉斐尔 |
[07:45] | This is the future of ninjutsu. | 这就是未来的忍者战士 |
[07:48] | I always thought the future of ninjutsu would be taller. | 还以为未来的忍者战士能长高点呢 |
[07:52] | he’s so cute. | 他好可爱哦 |
[08:03] | He doesn’t like being tickled. | 他不喜欢被挠痒痒哦 |
[08:20] | Is that which is the unstable mutagen | 克朗将要进行实验的 |
[08:22] | ready for using in the experiment | 不稳定变异原 |
[08:23] | that Kraang is being ready to begin? | 已经准备完毕了吗 |
[08:26] | The unstable mutagen will be tomorrow | 不稳定变异原将于明天早上 |
[08:28] | unleashing in the water supply. | 被投放至供水系统中 |
[08:32] | The water supply? Oh, no. | 供水系统 这下糟了 |
[08:34] | Many infected humans will mutation. | 届时受感人群将会变异 |
[08:36] | This is being a good way to perfect the mutagen | 这是一个将变异原完善至 |
[08:39] | to the point of perfection. | 最佳状态的好方法 |
[09:04] | Think ninja. | 思如忍者 |
[09:05] | Think ninja. | 思如忍者 |
[09:51] | Isn’t it cool? | 它很酷吧 |
[09:52] | I reverse-engineered it from the Kraangdroid. | 是从克朗机器人改装而成的 |
[09:54] | Okay… why? | 这是…为什么呢 |
[09:57] | So the drone can handle the dangerous stuff | 以后可以让它来对付危险事物 |
[09:59] | while we stay out of harm’s way. | 我们就可以远离伤害了 |
[10:00] | Oh, I get it. | 明白了 |
[10:02] | This is for wimps too afraid to fight. | 这是为一帮害怕战斗的怂蛋设计的 |
[10:04] | No, it’s for wimps too smart to fight… I mean… | 不 是为一帮有智谋的怂蛋 我是说 |
[10:09] | Let’s call him Metalhead. | 我们叫他铁榔头吧 |
[10:10] | Why, you ask? | 知道为什么吗 |
[10:11] | Because it’s got a head and it’s made of… | 因为他有一个脑袋 是… |
[10:13] | We get it. | 我们了解了 |
[10:14] | I don’t need a toaster to fight my battles for me. | 我可不需要一个烤面包机替我出战 |
[10:17] | This is ridiculous, Donnie. | 这太荒谬了 多尼 |
[10:18] | It takes the whole point out of being a ninja. | 这样做完全失去了做忍者的意义 |
[10:21] | It’s exactly the point of being a ninja… we adapt. | 这正是作为一个忍者的意义 与时俱进 |
[10:24] | Now watch this. | 现在看好了 |
[10:25] | Attack the drone. | 来攻击它 |
[10:26] | Give it all you’ve got. | 拿出你们的看家本事来 |
[10:27] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[10:28] | I don’t want to break your toy. | 我可不想打坏了你的玩具 |
[10:29] | I do! | 我来 |
[11:26] | I kicked your shells! | 你们都被我打趴了 |
[11:28] | And I didn’t even have to use the laser cannon! | 我甚至不用出动激光大炮 |
[11:30] | Face it, guys, with this thing I’m invincible! | 你们就承认吧 有了它哥就无敌了 |
[11:34] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:35] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[11:38] | Sensei, I was wondering if I could take Metalhead | 老师 我请求今晚能带着铁榔头 |
[11:40] | for a spin tonight. | 一同出行 |
[11:42] | You may. | 可以 |
[11:42] | That’s totally unfair! | 太不公平了 |
[11:44] | You can’t just… wait, what? | 您不能… 等等 |
[11:46] | You have created this new weapon. | 你发明了这件新武器 |
[11:49] | We must see how well it works. | 我们总要试试它的各项性能 |
[11:51] | Well, that’s great. Thank you, sensei. | 太好了 谢谢你 老师 |
[11:53] | But it is a test only. | 但只是测试而已 |
[11:55] | Do not take it into combat. | 不要让他参战 |
[11:57] | No problem, sensei. | 没问题 老师 |
[12:02] | You’re taking it into combat, aren’t you? | 你会让他参战的 是不是啊 |
[12:04] | Totally! | 肯定是啊 |
[12:30] | Should we double back? | 要再走一次吗 |
[12:31] | I think there’s a car alarm he didn’t set off. | 好像还有一辆汽车的报警器他没弄响 |
[12:34] | I kinda like it. | 我挺喜欢它的 |
[12:34] | It goes nicely with all the sirens and cries for help. | 它跟警笛声 求救声挺相配的 |
[12:37] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[12:38] | You guys are just jealous | 你们就是嫉妒 |
[12:39] | ’cause you’re out there in the cold | 因为你们在外面吹冷风 |
[12:41] | and I’m here eating Mikey’s last slice of pizza. | 我却在这儿吃麦奇的最后一块披萨 |
[12:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:47] | Hey, guys, quiet. | 伙计们 别出声 |
[12:47] | Somebody’s coming. | 有人过来了 |
[12:53] | Guys, it’s me. | 伙计们 是我啊 |
[12:59] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[13:01] | Guys! I was just looking for you. | 伙计们 我正找你们呢 |
[13:19] | Still, it’s stealthier than the real Donatello. | 还是不如多纳泰罗本人动静大 |
[13:21] | What the heck is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[13:23] | It’s Donnie’s latest “Brilliant” creation… Metalhead. | “天才”多尼的最新发明 铁榔头 |
[13:27] | Catchy name, huh? My idea. | 名字不错哈 我起的 |
[13:32] | Oh, sorry, April. | 不好意思 爱普莉尔 |
[13:33] | I’m still getting used to the controls. Whoops. | 我还在熟悉这些控制按钮 糟糕 |
[13:37] | Megaphone button got stuck. | 扩音器的按钮卡住了 |
[13:39] | Guys, we gotta do something. | 伙计们 我们得行动起来了 |
[13:41] | The Kraang are gonna poison the city’s water supply | 克朗要用变异原 |
[13:43] | with mutagen! | 污染城市的供水系统 |
[13:44] | The whole city will become a disaster area! | 整个城市都会遭殃 |
[13:47] | There’ll be mutants everywhere! | 到处都是变异体 |
[13:49] | Think of all the friends we can make. | 我们能交多少朋友啊 |
[13:54] | Excuse me for being a “Glass-half-full” Kinda guy. | 不好意思我是个”半吊子”的乐观男 |
[13:59] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[14:00] | Yeah! The Kraang don’t stand a chance! | 克朗一点希望都没有 |
[14:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:04] | Donnie, I need you to hang back. | 多尼 你得回去 |
[14:06] | Metalhead is just too clumsy. It’ll get in our way. | 铁榔头太笨重了 会妨碍我们的 |
[14:08] | Clumsy? | 笨重 |
[14:12] | I did that on purpose to emphasize my point. | 我是故意的 为了加强反问语气 |
[14:14] | You’re not coming, Donnie. | 你不能来 多尼 |
[14:47] | So… you like heavy metal? | 那 你喜欢重金属吗 |
[14:57] | Looks like a Kraang picnic down there. | 看起来像是一顿克朗大餐哦 |
[14:59] | Ready to bash some bots? | 准备好痛扁机器人了吗 |
[15:01] | Destroy some droids? | 怒殴几个人造人 |
[15:03] | Clean some closets? | 清理几个衣柜 |
[15:08] | I meant to say… crush some Kraang? | 我是说 狂虐几个克朗 |
[15:16] | Booyakasha! | 我来了 |
[15:52] | Look at her. | 瞧她啊 |
[15:54] | She’s so beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[15:57] | On this monitor, she can’t tell I’m staring. | 有了监控器 她就不知道我在看她 |
[15:59] | You do know that’s not muted, right? | 你没开静音 知道吧 |
[16:04] | Of course! | 当然知道 |
[16:05] | If it was muted, you couldn’t hear me joking. | 要是开了的话 你就听不见我开玩笑了 |
[16:11] | Man, I hope she bought that. | 天啊 但愿她信了 |
[16:12] | That’s the megaphone. | 你摁了扩音按钮 |
[16:13] | I know! | 我知道 |
[16:16] | So, how do you think the fight’s going? | 那 你觉得他们打得怎么样啊 |
[16:20] | They’re everywhere! | 好多机器人啊 |
[16:22] | Run! | 快跑 |
[16:23] | Not great. | 不怎么样 |
[16:26] | Leo, we’re running out of… | 李奥 我们 |
[16:31] | Room. | 退无可退了 |
[16:32] | We’re trapped! | 我们被包围了 |
[16:33] | Or maybe, they’re the ones who are trapped! | 或者 是他们被包围了 |
[16:37] | No, it’s us. | 不对 是我们 |
[16:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:45] | What is wrong with your arms? | 你的胳膊怎么了 |
[16:47] | My hands aren’t on my hips? | 我的手不在屁股上吗 |
[16:49] | No! | 不在 |
[16:51] | Sorry. Forgot to press B. | 不好意思 忘了摁B按钮了 |
[17:09] | Now it’s my turn! | 现在轮到我了 |
[17:12] | Eat hot laser! | 热腾腾的激光点心 |
[17:17] | You want some of this? | 想吃点吗 |
[17:19] | Yeah, baby! | 太棒了 宝贝 |
[17:35] | Hey, Raph, how does it feel to be shown up by a toaster? | 拉斐 躲在烤面包机后边感觉如何 |
[17:39] | Burn! | 燃烧了 |
[17:40] | Yeah, I thought that was a good one. | 形容的很形象啊 |
[17:42] | No! Burn! | 不是 烧了他们 |
[17:44] | Oh. Right. | 好 |
[17:48] | That thing which does violence at Kraang | 那个对克朗使用暴力的东西 |
[17:51] | used to do violence for Kraang! | 之前曾经帮克朗使用暴力 |
[18:00] | Dude! | 老兄 |
[18:01] | Sorry, Mikey! | 抱歉 麦奇 |
[18:02] | Donnie, watch the friendly fire. | 多尼 小心不要打到我们了 |
[18:04] | Here’s some for you! And some for you! | 给你来点 也给你来点 |
[18:07] | And, oh, yeah, I saved a little for you too! | 我还给你留了一点 |
[18:09] | How’d that taste? | 感觉如何 |
[18:21] | No! I lost the control signal! | 不好 没有控制信号了 |
[18:24] | What’s that Kraang doing? | 那个克朗在干什么 |
[18:35] | Guys, if you can hear me, | 大伙能听到我吗 |
[18:36] | you might wanna run. | 你们得快点跑了 |
[18:39] | The ones that which are called turtles | 那些称为”乌龟”的 |
[18:42] | will now be called turtles that are destroyed! | 就要成为死龟了 |
[18:47] | I was really afraid at the beginning of the sentence, | 多尼刚说的时候我是真的害怕 |
[18:50] | but then I sort of just lost interest towards… | 但是现在我有点对它不感兴… |
[18:55] | Ok. I’m afraid again. | 好吧 我又害怕了 |
[18:59] | Oh, come on! Come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[19:02] | Maybe if I can override… | 或许我可以把它改为手动控制… |
[19:03] | Donatello. | 多纳泰罗 |
[19:05] | The time for games is over. | 游戏时间结束了 |
[19:10] | You’re right. My brothers need me. | 你是对的 我的弟兄们需要我 |
[19:12] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[19:15] | Here! | 给你 |
[19:32] | Give him everything you’ve got. | 有什么招都对他都使出来 |
[19:40] | He’s gotta have a weak spot. | 他肯定有弱点 |
[19:42] | This always works! | 这招一定管用 |
[19:47] | Well, usually. | 通常管用 |
[19:59] | Now Kraang will destroy you. | 现在克朗会毁灭你们的 |
[20:01] | Which one wants to be first to be destroyed by Kraang? | 谁想成为第一个被克朗毁灭的 |
[20:04] | Me! | 我 |
[20:08] | Donnie! Bangin’ entrance, dude! | 多尼 入场很华丽啊 老兄 |
[20:11] | You guys deal with the droids. | 你们对付机器人 |
[20:12] | I’ll handle Metalhead. | 我来对付铁榔头 |
[20:15] | It is the maker of the tech | 其制造技术 |
[20:16] | which was the tech that was of the Kraang. | 就是克朗的制造技术 |
[20:20] | Come on, give me your best… Gaah! | 放马过来 尽情使出你最厉害的… |
[20:38] | Not again. | 不是吧 又来 |
[20:49] | That might work. Hey, Kraang! | 这招可能管用 嘿 克朗 |
[20:54] | The one who is called your mother wears the boots | 你老母 |
[20:56] | that are made for combat! | 是穿战靴的 |
[20:57] | The comment that is made by you | 你说的这句话 |
[20:59] | shows ignorance of Kraang! | 表明你对克朗的无知 |
[21:01] | The ones known by you as mothers… | 你所知道的老母… |
[21:03] | Just come get me! | 别废话 来抓我 |
[21:30] | Booyakasha! | 欧耶 |
[21:31] | Sounds weird when he says it. | 他说的时候怎么听着这么奇怪 |
[21:33] | Sounds weird when you say it. | 你说的时候听着也很奇怪 |
[21:35] | That which is the revenge will be had on those | 必须对乌龟们 |
[21:37] | who are call themselves the turtles. | 进行复仇 |
[21:47] | Nice job, bro! | 干的漂亮 兄弟 |
[21:49] | Way to go, Donnie. | 你成功了 多尼 |
[21:50] | Yeah, not bad. Except for that part | 是啊 还可以 除了 |
[21:53] | where you built the thing in the first place. | 是你造的那个东西 |
[21:55] | And the part where it broke. | 那个东西凑巧还坏了 |
[21:56] | And the part where it tried to kill us. | 还有那个东西差点杀了我们 |
[21:58] | And the part… | 还有… |
[21:59] | Ok, I get it. | 够了 我知道了 |
[22:02] | Oh, so close to my high score. Oh! | 快打到我的最高分了 |
[22:11] | What troubles you, Donatello? | 你有什么烦恼 多纳泰罗 |
[22:14] | This was all my fault, Sensei. | 一切都是我的错 老师 |
[22:16] | You are responsible, yes. | 是你干的 没错 |
[22:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:21] | Responsible for destroying the mutagen. | 是你毁掉了变异源 |
[22:23] | Responsible for saving the people of this city. | 是你拯救了这个城市的人 |
[22:26] | Responsible for defeating advanced technology | 是你用智慧 勇敢和一根棍子 |
[22:29] | using only ingenuity, bravery, and a stick. | 打败了先进的技术 |
[22:34] | Thanks, Sensei. | 谢谢 老师 |
[22:36] | Maybe you’re right. | 可能你是对的 |
[22:37] | I am. | 我本来就是对的 |
[22:38] | I guess with proper training, | 我觉得只要有适当的训练 |
[22:39] | there’s nothing better than a wooden stick. | 木棍就是最好的武器 |
[22:43] | Except a laser guided, missile-launching wooden stick. | 除非是一根激光制导导弹发射木棍 |
[22:50] | It’s not supposed to do that! Run! | 不应该是这样的 大家快跑啊 |