时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Dude, what are you doing? | 老兄 你搞什么 |
[00:24] | You don’t defend against Seoi Nage with back flips. | 你不能用后空翻应对背负投 |
[00:28] | Why not? | 为啥不能 |
[00:29] | Back flips are where it’s at. | 后空翻才是王道 |
[00:30] | The best defense is to roll along my back, | 应对招数应该是借我的力一滚 |
[00:33] | then take me to the ground and put me in an armlock. | 顺势把我拉倒 一个锁臂制住我 |
[00:35] | Unless, of course, I counter with a… | 不过 我应该会使出… |
[00:37] | Hey, man, you can’t take the fire out of… | 老兄 你可阻止不了 |
[00:41] | Dr. Flip-enstein! | “爱空翻斯坦” |
[00:43] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[00:48] | Master Splinter, what would you do | 斯普林特大师 如果有人对你使出 |
[00:49] | if someone tried to throw you with Seoi Nage? | 背负投的招数 你会怎么应对 |
[00:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:52] | Come on, you must have planned a response for every attack. | 怎么会 每一招你肯定都有应对招数 |
[00:55] | If you think too much about what is coming, | 如果你太过专注于猜测对手的出招 |
[00:58] | you lose sight of what is. | 很可能会一叶障目 |
[01:00] | You must be fully in the moment | 在对战的时候要全神贯注 |
[01:01] | so you can fight without thinking. | 就能做到不用思考就能应对 |
[01:03] | Why would I want to fight without thinking? | 战斗怎么能不思考 |
[01:05] | Allow me to demonstrate. | 我来演示一下 |
[01:07] | Prepare to defend against Seoi Nage. | 准备应对背负投 |
[01:12] | That wasn’t Seoi Nage! | 那根本不是背负投 |
[01:15] | No, but you thought it would be. | 对 但你以为是 |
[01:18] | Now, would you like to prepare to defend | 那么 你愿意对付一下 |
[01:20] | against a spinning back-kick? | 后转回旋踢吗 |
[01:22] | No, I’m good. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[01:26] | Know what would have worked there? Back flip. | 你知道刚刚应该怎么做吗 后空翻 |
[01:32] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:38] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:41] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:43] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:45] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:47] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:50] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:51] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:53] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:56] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:02] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:04] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:06] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:09] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:11] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:13] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:15] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:17] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:19] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:26] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:38] | What you up to, Donnie? | 你忙活什么呢 多尼 |
[02:41] | Just putting the finishing touches on my master plan. | 给我的总规划最后润润色 |
[02:44] | Master plan? | 总规划 |
[02:47] | Yeah, to get April to hang out with me. | 对 为了跟爱普莉尔约会的总规划 |
[02:51] | Try this, | 为啥不直接说 |
[02:52] | “April, do you want to hang out with me?” | 爱普莉尔 你愿意跟我约会吗 |
[02:55] | Yeah, you see, it’s not that simple. | 不 没那么简单 |
[02:57] | I have to prepare for every possible response | 我要准备好应对每一个可能出现的回答 |
[02:59] | to maximize my chances of success. | 最大程度提高成功率 |
[03:01] | Aw, that’s so romantic! | 哎哟 真浪漫 |
[03:08] | Yeah, for instance, if April says she can’t | 比如说 如果爱普莉尔说 |
[03:10] | because she has homework, | 她得写作业 |
[03:11] | then I will suggest an informal study session | 那么我就会提议做一个轻松学习约会 |
[03:13] | and serve healthy, brain-stimulating snacks. | 并且给她提供健康益智又醒脑的零食 |
[03:16] | Well, what if she says she can’t because you’re a total nerd? | 那如果她说 不要跟你这种呆子约会呢 |
[03:18] | Ah, that’s this thread here. | 我这里有写 |
[03:20] | I will list my many non-nerdy qualities | 我会跟她说我也有不呆的优点 |
[03:23] | and suggest activities that will highlight my coolness, | 然后提议做一些凸显男子魅力的活动 |
[03:25] | such as skateboarding or shark wrestling. | 比如滑滑板 跟鲨鱼搏斗什么的 |
[03:28] | Guys! | 同志们 |
[03:30] | Hey, hey, Ap… hey, April. | 你 你 你好 爱 爱普莉尔 |
[03:33] | You guys gotta check this out. | 快来看看这个 |
[03:36] | Renowned neurochemist | 著名神经化学专家 |
[03:38] | Dr. Tyler Rockwell has been reported missing. | 泰勒·洛克伍尔博士目前下落不明 |
[03:41] | I spoke with Rockwell’s colleague, | 我们联系到了洛克伍尔博士的同事 |
[03:43] | Dr. Victor Falco. | 维克多·法尔克博士 |
[03:45] | I hadn’t heard from him in days, so I stopped by his lab. | 连续几天没有音讯 所以我去了他的实验室 |
[03:48] | The place was a mess and he was gone. | 实验室完全被毁 而他不见了 |
[03:51] | I fear the worst. | 我担心他出事了 |
[03:53] | Police say they have… | 警方表示他们正在… |
[03:54] | So? | 重点呢 |
[03:55] | So the Kraang have been kidnapping scientists | 重点是克朗在陆续绑架 |
[03:57] | from all over the city, including my Dad! | 城市里的科学家 不只是我爸 |
[04:00] | Maybe that’s what happened to this Rockwell guy. | 也许这个叫洛克伍尔的人也是被克朗绑架的 |
[04:03] | Or they may not be connected at all. | 不一定 也许只是巧合 |
[04:05] | There’s only one way to find out. | 要想弄清楚只有一个办法 |
[04:07] | We should go to that lab and look around. | 我们去那个实验室考察一下 |
[04:08] | April’s right. We should go check it out. | 爱普莉尔说得对 我们应该去看看 |
[04:10] | What’s that? | 你们说什么 |
[04:11] | You guys are busy? | 没时间去 |
[04:12] | Guess it’s just the two of us, April. | 那么就咱俩去吧 爱普莉尔 |
[04:19] | I bet that wasn’t on his flowchart. | 他那总规划里肯定没写这个 |
[04:23] | It is! That is spooky. | 还真有 有点诡异了 |
[04:37] | There isn’t an electronic lock out there | 世界上没有一个电子锁 |
[04:39] | my digital lock pick can’t crack. | 能抵抗我的数码锁钥 |
[04:41] | Smooth! | 真方便 |
[04:50] | Wow, this place is a wreck. | 这地方简直成废墟了 |
[04:55] | He must have been experimenting on animals. | 他肯定拿动物做实验了 |
[05:01] | Either someone was up to some secret research, | 要么有人曾在这做一些秘密研究 |
[05:03] | or they were renting space to one freaky dentist! | 要么他们肯定把这个地方租给了变态牙医 |
[05:29] | Mutagen! | 变异原 |
[05:32] | Donnie, look out! | 多尼 小心 |
[05:34] | Wha…? | 什 |
[05:39] | Dr. Falco! | 法尔克博士 |
[05:41] | What are you?! | 你是什么东西 |
[05:42] | Relax. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 别紧张 我不会伤你 |
[05:44] | You already hurt me! | 你已经伤了我 |
[05:45] | I mean… any more. | 不会 伤你更重 |
[05:47] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |
[05:50] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[05:51] | I wish I knew something about your father, | 真希望我能提供些关于你爸爸的情况 |
[05:53] | but I don’t. | 可我不知道 |
[05:54] | So what can you tell us about this? | 那这个又是怎么回事 |
[05:56] | Some shady corporate goon | 一个来历不明愣头愣脑的家伙 |
[05:58] | paid Rockwell a lot of money to experiment with it. | 给了洛克伍尔一大笔钱让他做实验 |
[06:01] | This the guy? | 是他吗 |
[06:02] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[06:03] | The Kraang! | 是克朗 |
[06:04] | Well, I wanted no part of that stuff. | 我可不想碰那玩意 |
[06:06] | Who knows what kind of monstrosities could result? | 谁知道会变成什么怪物 |
[06:10] | No offense. | 你别介意 |
[06:11] | Some taken. | 还是有点儿 |
[06:12] | Is that what was in that cage over there? | 那个笼子是不是用来关 |
[06:14] | One of his… monstrosities? | 他实验的…怪物 |
[06:17] | Can we ease up on the m-word, please? | 能对这个词宽容点么 |
[06:20] | That’s where he kept the monkey he was experimenting on. | 他把一只猴子关在里面做实验用 |
[06:24] | It sure didn’t like being locked up in there. | 它肯定不喜欢被关在里面 |
[06:26] | Rockwell didn’t treat it very well. | 洛克伍尔待它十分苛刻 |
[06:28] | Maybe the Kraang didn’t take Rockwell. | 也许不是克朗抓的洛克伍尔 |
[06:31] | Maybe the monkey went berserk, busted out of the cage, | 而是那只猴子在一怒之下冲出牢笼 |
[06:33] | and dragged him off… or worse. | 把他拖走了…或者更糟 |
[06:38] | So how do you suppose | 我们什么线索都没有 |
[06:39] | we’re gonna find Rockwell without any leads? | 怎么找到洛克伍尔呢 |
[06:42] | Well, maybe we’ll know more | 也许 我们看过他的优盘之后 |
[06:43] | once we have a look at his flash drive. | 能掌握更多的线索 |
[06:45] | What flash drive? | 什么优盘 |
[06:48] | The one I swiped off his desk. | 从他办公桌上顺来的 |
[06:50] | Nice! | 干得好 |
[06:51] | Yeah. Well, keeping cool under pressure is the hallmark of a… | 危急之下保持冷静是一个忍者的… |
[07:01] | Careful, Donnie! That’s a dangerous mutant! | 当心啊多尼 它可是个危险的变异体 |
[07:03] | That makes two of us! | 哥也是变异体 |
[07:14] | Donnie, are you okay? | 多尼 你还好吗 |
[07:16] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[07:30] | Monkey! | 泼猴 |
[07:32] | Donnie? | 多尼 |
[07:33] | I was just figuring out his timing. | 哥刚摸清了他的路数 |
[07:35] | He is gonna regret that… | 他一定会后悔… |
[07:37] | That… that, too! And that! | 还有这个 给我记着 |
[07:40] | Got a lot of regrets, monkey! | 哥会让你悔不当初的 泼猴 |
[07:50] | Hey, come on! | 差不多得了 |
[08:21] | It’s okay. Everything’s going to be all right. | 放轻松 一切都会没事的 |
[08:33] | What? What is it? | 什么 你想说什么 |
[08:44] | Donnie, are you hurt? | 多尼 你哪里受伤了 |
[08:49] | Just my pride. | 哥的尊严 |
[08:50] | And my internal organs. | 还有五脏六腑 |
[08:56] | Come on. | 慢点儿 |
[09:00] | Whoa, what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[09:02] | Donnie got beat up by a lab monkey. | 多尼被一只变异猴子打伤了 |
[09:07] | April, can you get an ice pack? | 爱普莉尔 你能去拿个冰袋吗 |
[09:17] | Donnie, you gonna be okay? | 多尼 你会没事的吧 |
[09:19] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll be fine. | 嗯 我会好起来的 |
[09:21] | In that case… | 既然如此… |
[09:29] | You got beaten up by a monkey? | 你竟然被只猴子给揍了 |
[09:31] | In front of your girlfriend? | 还是当着你女朋友的面儿 |
[09:33] | She’s not my girlfriend! | 她不是我女朋友 |
[09:35] | And that monkey was a vicious mutant! | 而且那只猴子已经变异成邪恶的怪物了 |
[09:37] | Yeah, I’m sure he went bananas! | 是啊 变成香蕉了吧 |
[09:42] | No, no, no, no, no. He went ape! | 不不不 是变成猿猴了吧 |
[09:44] | Monkey! | 猴子耶 |
[09:49] | No more monkey puns. | 停止玩笑 严肃 |
[09:56] | Are you laughing at him because he’s hurt? | 你们竟然因为他受伤而取笑他 |
[09:59] | No, we were laughing at him | 不 我们笑他是因为 |
[10:00] | because he was hurt by a… monkey! | 揍他的竟然是只…猴子 |
[10:07] | I just don’t get it. | 我就不明白了 |
[10:08] | I mean, I’m a highly trained martial artist. | 像我这样训练有素的高手 |
[10:11] | How could I lose to something so mindless? | 怎么会输给一个没有思想的怪物 |
[10:14] | You are very intelligent. | 你的确非常聪明 |
[10:17] | But in a fight, you cannot be up here. | 但是在战斗中 靠的可不光是脑子 |
[10:21] | But I just don’t understand | 但我就是不明白 |
[10:23] | how you can fight without thinking. | 不思考要怎么战斗呢 |
[10:29] | Observe. | 看好了 |
[10:36] | You see? Mikey does not think. | 看见了 麦奇就没思考 |
[10:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢啊 |
[10:41] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[10:46] | You must find the space between your thoughts. | 你应该学会将思绪放空 |
[10:48] | And learn to live there. | 让大脑生活在自由的空间里 |
[10:50] | That’s what Michelangelo does. | 像米开朗琪罗那样 |
[10:52] | True, but Mikey’s got a lot more space | 话是没错 但麦琪的脑子 |
[10:54] | between his thoughts than I do. | 好像比我的空很多的样子 |
[10:56] | Oh, a pepperoni! | 意大利香肠 |
[10:59] | Yes, well, Michelangelo has his challenges, too. | 是啊 这孩子也有自己的难处 |
[11:08] | Guys, I think I’ve found something. | 伙计们 我有新发现 |
[11:12] | These notes are hard to follow, | 这些记录太深奥了 |
[11:13] | but it looks like Rockwell | 但似乎洛克伍尔 |
[11:14] | was able to modify the mutagen. | 可以修改变异原 |
[11:17] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要修改呢 |
[11:18] | He thought he could use it to create a neurochemical | 他觉得可以用来制造一种神经药剂 |
[11:20] | that would temporarily give someone psychic abilities. | 让使用者有短暂的通灵能力 |
[11:24] | You mean that monkey was psychic? | 你是说那猴子会通灵 |
[11:25] | It’s more like he was reading our emotions. | 不如说他可以读取我们的思想情绪 |
[11:28] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[11:28] | he was only hostile when Donnie was hostile. | 多尼对他有敌意 他才表现出敌意 |
[11:31] | Yeah, well next time I’ll be sure to think friendly thoughts | 好吧 下次我就带着一颗友爱的心 |
[11:33] | while I’m beating a little sunshine into him. | 打得他开花 |
[11:35] | Okay, we need to track him down before he attacks someone else. | 我们得在他袭击别人之前找到他 |
[11:39] | Let’s go up to the surface, spread out, and search. | 我们去地面 分头搜寻吧 |
[11:42] | How are we gonna stay in contact? | 我们怎样保持联系呢 |
[11:44] | I have a little something that might help. | 我有个小玩意可能帮得上忙 |
[11:46] | Gentlemen… and lady… | 先生们 还有这位女士 |
[11:48] | I give you… | 容我向你们介绍 |
[11:50] | the T-phone! | 龟phone |
[11:52] | Dude, I’m in charge of naming stuff. | 哥们 起名什么的是我负责好吧 |
[11:55] | I would’ve called it… | 我赐予它神名 |
[11:57] | the T-phone. | 龟phone |
[11:59] | I did call it the T-phone. | 我起的就是龟phone |
[12:01] | Yeah, but I would’ve called it the T-phone. | 没错 但人家想要给它起名叫龟phone嘛 |
[12:05] | And April, if you give me your cell number, | 爱普莉尔 你给我手机号的话 |
[12:08] | I can patch you into our network. | 我就可以把你联入内网 |
[12:10] | Sweet! | 酷毙了 |
[12:13] | See that? I got her number. | 看见没 我要着她手机号了 |
[12:15] | Her number’s on the fridge, you dork. | 她手机号都贴冰箱上了 呆瓜 |
[12:23] | Guys, someone just spotted the monkey on Bleecker. | 伙计们 有人在布利克街看到那只猴子了 |
[12:26] | I think I’m on his trail. | 我就在那条街上 |
[12:29] | Mikey, the monkey is headed your way. | 麦奇 猴子朝你那边跑了 |
[12:33] | I’ve got eyes on him. | 我看见他了 |
[12:34] | He’s headed south on Delancey! | 他朝南边的地兰西街跑了 |
[12:36] | I’m on Houston! | 我在休斯顿街 |
[12:37] | I’ll cut him off! | 我去拦截他 |
[12:43] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[12:46] | He changed direction. | 他改变方向了 |
[12:50] | Mikey, the monkey is headed your way! | 麦奇 猴子往你那边跑了 |
[12:53] | I’m on it! | 神龟出马 |
[13:26] | Watch it! | 看着点 |
[13:33] | Anybody see where he went? | 有人看见他去哪儿了吗 |
[13:34] | I thought he headed off in that direction. | 我觉得他往那边跑了 |
[13:36] | I thought it was that way. | 我觉得是那边 |
[13:38] | Here, monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey! | 出来吧 小猴子乖乖 |
[14:08] | Gotcha that time! | 这回跑不了了吧 |
[14:09] | Great, we got the monkey. | 太好了 我们抓住他了 |
[14:12] | But we’re not any closer to finding Dr. Rockwell. | 可抓着他也没办法找到洛克伍尔博士啊 |
[14:22] | Actually, we’re a lot closer than you think. | 其实 远在天边 近在眼前 |
[14:25] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会呢 |
[14:26] | I think this is Dr. Rockwell! | 我觉得这就是洛克伍尔医生 |
[14:44] | There. That should calm him down a little. | 好了 这下他应该镇静点了 |
[14:47] | Poor Rockwell. | 可怜的洛克伍尔 |
[14:49] | Is there any way to get him back to normal? | 有没有办法让他恢复正常呢 |
[14:51] | I wouldn’t even know where to begin. | 我一点头绪都没有 |
[14:54] | But I’ll see if there’s a way to give him | 但是我会想办法 |
[14:56] | some semblance of a normal life. | 让他过上”伪正常”的生活 |
[15:03] | Man, this asteroid field is tough. | 天啊 小行星关卡真难 |
[15:06] | I just can’t beat it. | 我怎么也过不了 |
[15:07] | Pizza’s here! | 披萨来啦 |
[15:18] | Must eat pizza. But can’t stop playing. | 必须吃披萨 可是游戏不能停 |
[15:21] | But must eat pizza. But can’t stop playing! | 但是必须吃披萨 可是游戏不能停 |
[15:24] | But must eat pizza! | 但是必须吃披萨 |
[15:32] | Sorry we didn’t get any closer to finding your Dad, April. | 真遗憾还是没有你父亲的线索 爱普莉尔 |
[15:35] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:36] | Everything we learn about the Kraang | 关于克朗 我们了解一点 |
[15:38] | is another piece of the puzzle. | 我爸的失踪谜团就解开了一点 |
[15:39] | Yeah, but psychic research? | 没错 但是研究通灵 |
[15:42] | This is one weird puzzle. | 是个很怪异的谜团 |
[15:45] | I am curious, April. | 我很好奇 爱普莉尔 |
[15:46] | How did you know the monkey was really a human? | 你是怎么知道那只猴子其实是人呢 |
[15:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:51] | Sometimes I just get a feeling about things. | 有时就是感觉来了 |
[15:54] | A feeling? | 感觉 |
[15:57] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[15:59] | Hey, Donnie, how come you’re not eating? | 多尼 你怎么不吃啊 |
[16:01] | What? I’m not hungry. | 什么 我不饿 |
[16:03] | Something’s been bothering me. | 有个疑点一直困扰着我 |
[16:05] | Falco said that Rockwell was experimenting on a monkey. | 法尔克说过洛克伍尔用猴子做实验 |
[16:09] | And? | 然后呢 |
[16:09] | Well, according to these notes, | 从这些笔记上来看 |
[16:11] | he never had a monkey in his lab. | 他压根没在实验室养过猴子 |
[16:13] | He was just using samples of monkey DNA. | 他用的只是猴子DNA样品 |
[16:17] | We’re still not following you. | 我们还是不懂你的意思 |
[16:19] | If he never had a monkey, what broke out of that cage? | 要是没有猴子 是什么从笼子里挣脱了 |
[16:22] | It must’ve been Rockwell! | 肯定是洛克伍尔 |
[16:24] | Which means Falco put him there | 也就是说法尔克把他关在里面 |
[16:25] | and he’s been lying this whole time! | 他一直在跟我们扯谎 |
[16:48] | Oh, stop struggling, Tyler. | 别挣扎了 泰勒 |
[16:50] | You were always so dramatic. | 你总是这么戏剧化 |
[17:09] | All right, Falco! | 行了 法尔克 |
[17:10] | We’ve had enough of your… | 我们已经受够了你的… |
[17:11] | Do not say “Monkeying around.” | 不要说是”到处胡闹” |
[17:13] | I wasn’t going to. | 我没想这么说 |
[17:15] | Yes, you were. | 不 你就是想这么说 |
[17:18] | It’s over, Falco! | 一切都结束了 法尔克 |
[17:19] | We know it was you who mutated Rockwell! | 我们知道是你让洛克伍尔变异了 |
[17:22] | I used him as a guinea pig. | 他只是我实验的小白鼠而已 |
[17:24] | Well, it didn’t work. | 那你的实验失败了 |
[17:25] | You turned him into a monkey. | 你把他变成了猴子 |
[17:27] | The psychic neurochemical I extracted | 我从他变异的大脑中提取的 |
[17:29] | from his mutant brain is changing me. | 通灵神经化学物质正在改变我 |
[17:33] | Your minds are opening up to me. | 现在你们的思想我看得一清二楚 |
[17:36] | So this was your plan all along. | 这才是你一直以来的计划 |
[17:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:39] | No man can defeat you when you know his every thought. | 如果知道对方的所有想法 那就无敌了 |
[17:43] | Oh, really? Then you must know I’m gonna smack… | 真的吗 那你应该知道我要… |
[17:46] | Smack the white off my lab coat? | 要把我的白大褂扯下来吗 |
[17:48] | How humorous! | 真是太搞笑了 |
[17:50] | Lucky guess! | 算你猜对了 |
[18:01] | What? | 怎么可能 |
[18:30] | It’s like he’s psychic! | 他好像能通灵 |
[18:32] | He is psychic, shell brain. | 他确实能通灵 笨蛋 |
[18:33] | That’s what he just said. | 他刚才就这么说过了 |
[18:35] | Oh, yeah, I kinda tuned out when he did | 是吗 刚才他说”我很邪恶”什么的时侯 |
[18:38] | his whole “I’m evil, blah, blah, blah” thing. Heh. | 我好像神游去了 |
[18:52] | How are we going to defeat him if he can read our minds? | 他会读心术的话我们要怎么才能打败他 |
[18:55] | No prob. I’m good at this. | 别担心 我很擅长这个的 |
[18:57] | I just have to fight without thinking! | 我只要不思考只打斗就行了 |
[18:59] | Wait a minute, how do I fight without thinking? | 不对 我要怎么才能不思考只打斗 |
[19:02] | Oh, no! Now I’m thinking about not thinking! | 不好 我一直在想不去思考 |
[19:09] | A man who can read minds is unstoppable. | 会读心术的人是无敌的 |
[19:12] | Once I dispose of you, | 我把你们解决掉之后 |
[19:13] | no one will be able to stand in my way. | 就没有人可以阻挡我了 |
[19:16] | We’ll see about that. | 那我们等着瞧 |
[19:31] | I really must admire that complex brain of yours. | 我真的很佩服你复杂的大脑 |
[19:35] | You come up with so many ideas. | 你想的主意实在是不少啊 |
[19:38] | Too bad I can see them all coming. | 不幸的是 我都能把它们看穿 |
[19:40] | By the way, do you really think | 顺便说一句 你真的以为 |
[19:43] | you have a chance with April? | 你和爱普莉尔有机会吗 |
[19:47] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[19:48] | Just have to fight without thinking. | 只要不思考只打斗就行了 |
[19:51] | No thinking. | 不思考 |
[19:52] | No thinking. | 不思考 |
[19:59] | Don’t think. Just do. | 不用思考 尽管去做 |
[20:35] | Whoa, Donnie, nice work! | 多尼 干的漂亮 |
[20:37] | Ha! What’d I tell you about those back flips, huh? | 我跟你说的后空翻怎么样 |
[20:40] | Pretty cool! | 很棒吧 |
[20:42] | Now that we have the ooze, | 既然我们拿到了变异神药 |
[20:44] | let’s see what Falco knows about the Kraang. | 那就一起看看法尔克对克朗都知道些什么吧 |
[20:49] | Falco’s gone! | 法尔克跑了 |
[20:52] | What do we do about him? | 那他要怎么办 |
[21:02] | I’m no psychic, but I think he’s trying to thank us. | 我不会通灵 但是我觉得他想谢谢我们 |
[21:09] | Um, if he reacts to angry thoughts, | 如果他对愤怒思想反应的话 |
[21:11] | is New York city really the best place for him? | 纽约是他最好的归宿好吗 |
[21:15] | Hey, monkey! Get outta the… | 嘿 猴子 给我滚… |
[21:21] | I’m sure he’ll be okay. | 我觉得他会没事的 |
[21:29] | April, it seems you have a rare gift, | 爱普莉尔 你似乎拥有一种罕见的天赋 |
[21:32] | a sensitivity I have trained my entire life to develop. | 这是我毕生追寻的一种感知能力 |
[21:36] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:37] | You’ll get it. | 你会成功的 |
[21:38] | I did! It just took me a long time. | 我成功了 只是花的时间长了点 |
[21:41] | Uh, that’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 这没什么可羞愧的 |
[21:47] | What I am trying to say | 我想说的是 |
[21:50] | is that I would like to train you to be a Kunoichi… | 我想把你训练成为一个女忍者 |
[21:52] | A female ninja. | 一个女忍者 |
[21:55] | That’s quite an honor. | 那我很荣幸 |
[21:57] | If I do this, does that mean I can kick everybody’s butt? | 这样的话 是不是说我可以想打谁打谁 |
[22:01] | We don’t believe in using our abilities that way. | 我们不提倡这样使用自己的能力 |
[22:04] | Oh… oh, yeah! Me neither. | 对 是的 我也不提倡 |
[22:07] | But I could, right? | 但是我有这个能力 对吗 |
[22:08] | Yes. But I warn you. | 对 但是我要提醒你 |
[22:11] | It will be the hardest thing you’ve ever done. | 这将是你所做的最困难的事 |
[22:14] | It will drain you mentally, physically, and spiritually. | 训练会让你的心理 生理和精神都到达极限 |
[22:17] | Well, can’t be worse than high school. | 高中都熬过来了 还怕这个不成 |
[22:27] | Hey, April, you, uh, wanna hang out tonight? | 爱普莉尔 你今晚想跟我一起出去吗 |
[22:31] | That sounds great, Donnie, but I can’t. | 主意不错 多尼 但是我不能去 |
[22:33] | I’m training with Splinter to be a Kunoichi. | 斯普林特要训练我成为女忍者 |
[22:38] | If training with Splinter… | 如果和斯普林特一起训练的话 |
[22:42] | Well, then, maybe we can train together sometime. | 那我们可以找时间一起训练 |
[22:46] | Sounds great! | 当然可以 |
[22:49] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[22:51] | My flowchart is awesome! | 我的总规划太牛逼了 |