时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | My life has gotten really weird. | 我的生活真是越来越诡异了 |
[01:00] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:06] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:09] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:11] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:13] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:15] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:17] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:19] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:21] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:24] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:30] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:32] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[01:34] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[01:36] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[01:38] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[01:41] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[01:43] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[01:45] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[01:47] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:54] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:02] | Check it out, guys. | 兄弟们 快来看看 |
[02:04] | We are about to take our ninjutsu | 咱们的忍术马上就要 |
[02:05] | to a whole new level. | 达到一个新境界了 |
[02:07] | Cool. | 不错啊 |
[02:09] | Last night, I figured out how to make… | 昨天晚上 我制造出了 |
[02:12] | Ninja smoke bombs! | 忍者烟雾弹 |
[02:19] | Now, to make ’em, I carefully drill | 制作时 我很小心地在蛋壳上 |
[02:21] | two holes in an eggshell without cracking it, | 钻了两个孔 没有把蛋壳弄碎 |
[02:23] | Slowly blow out the contents, | 然后慢慢地把蛋清蛋黄吹出来 |
[02:25] | wait for the inside to dry, | 之后等蛋壳里面干了 |
[02:27] | then pour in flash powder and seal both holes with wax. | 然后倒入闪光粉 再用蜡把两个孔封上 |
[02:30] | Blah, blah, science, blah. | 叽叽喳喳 科学 叽喳 |
[02:31] | Do it again! | 再表演一次 |
[02:32] | What I’m trying to tell you guys is, | 我想表达的重点在于 |
[02:33] | they take a long time to make, so use them sparingly. | 这个做起来很费时间 你们省着点用 |
[02:36] | I’m making breakfast! | 我要做早餐啦 |
[02:38] | Who wants omelets? | 有人要吃煎蛋卷吗 |
[02:40] | Omelets? | 煎蛋卷 |
[02:41] | Mikey, don’t! | 麦奇 不要啊 |
[02:44] | Uh, I think that was a rotten egg. | 刚刚那鸡蛋肯定变质了 |
[02:47] | Those aren’t eggs, mikey. | 那不是鸡蛋 麦奇 |
[02:48] | They’re ninja smoke bombs. | 那是忍者烟雾弹 |
[02:50] | Shut up. | 不是吧 |
[02:54] | This is the best day of my life! | 今儿个真高兴 真呀么真高兴 |
[02:59] | Mikey, stop! | 麦奇 够了 |
[03:03] | I love you, man. | 哥们 我真是爱死你了 |
[03:05] | Seriously. | 真心爱你 |
[03:07] | Guys! | 同志们 |
[03:08] | Guys, you’ll never believe what happened to me. | 你们不会相信刚刚发生了什么 |
[03:10] | All right, April, calm down. | 好了 爱普莉尔 别慌张 |
[03:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:13] | I am being hunted… | 我 被一只 |
[03:16] | by a giant pigeon! | 大鸽子追杀了 |
[03:24] | I can’t be the only one who finds that funny. | 难道你们就不觉得好笑吗 |
[03:26] | It’s not funny, Raph. | 这不好笑 拉斐 |
[03:28] | There’s a creature out there trying to hurt my April. | 有只可恶的生物差点伤了我家爱普莉尔 |
[03:31] | Our April… April. | 咱家爱普莉尔 她 |
[03:34] | This is serious. | 这是重大事件 |
[03:35] | I’d better get Splinter. | 我去找斯普林特来 |
[03:37] | We don’t really need– | 不一定要… |
[03:39] | Michelangelo said you wanted to see me? | 米开朗琪罗说你要见我 |
[03:42] | His talons were razor sharp. | 它爪子跟刀片一样锋利 |
[03:45] | He would have torn me to pieces | 要不是它最后撞上了玻璃 |
[03:47] | if he hadn’t slammed into the glass. | 我肯定被它撕成了碎片 |
[03:51] | Really? Just me? | 不会吧 又没人笑 |
[03:53] | Raphael! | 拉斐尔 |
[03:53] | Clearly April is upset. | 你看不出来她很害怕吗 |
[03:55] | Yeah, dude, that’s so insensitive. | 是啊 老兄 你个粗人 |
[03:58] | Do you need a tissue? | 你要纸巾吗 |
[03:59] | I think I’m okay. | 没事 我还好 |
[04:00] | I’ll get you a tissue. | 我去给你拿纸巾 |
[04:05] | We don’t have any tissues. | 我们好像没纸巾 |
[04:06] | Can I make you some soup? | 我给你做点汤喝吧 |
[04:08] | Stop it! | 你够了 |
[04:10] | Don’t worry, April, we won’t let anything happen to you. | 别担心 爱普莉尔 我们一定会保护你的 |
[04:12] | Donny’s right. | 多尼说得对 |
[04:13] | We’re gonna set a trap for this pigeon-man | 我们要设下陷阱捉了这个鸽子男 |
[04:16] | and make sure he never bothers you again. | 然后揍到他以后不敢再惹你 |
[04:18] | Well, I know what we can use as bait. | 我想到个不错的诱饵 |
[04:20] | Bread crumbs! | 面包屑 |
[04:23] | Pigeons eat bread crumbs. | 鸽子就爱吃那个 |
[04:25] | I meant April. | 我指的是爱普莉尔 |
[04:26] | You’re gonna let him eat April? | 你要让他把爱普莉尔吃掉 |
[04:28] | I thought you liked her! | 你不是喜欢她吗 |
[04:29] | Yeah! | 就是说嘛 |
[04:30] | Don’t sweat it. | 别紧张 |
[04:31] | We’ve got your back. | 我们会保护你的 |
[04:32] | All right, mighty mutants, let’s do this. | 好了 神龟巨侠们 行动起来 |
[04:35] | “Mighty Mutants”? | “神龟巨侠” |
[04:36] | What, “Dancing Dorks” was already taken? | 怎么 “舞者神呆”被人占用了吗 |
[04:40] | Wait! | 等等 |
[04:41] | We do not yet know what you are facing. | 你们还不知道会面临怎样的危险 |
[04:44] | Perhaps you should study your enemy | 是不是该先了解一下敌人 |
[04:46] | before confronting him. | 再与他交战 |
[04:48] | With all due respect, sensei, it’s a pigeon. | 我敬爱的老师啊 只是一只鸽子而已 |
[04:51] | What you know is dangerous to your enemy. | 敌情在手方能制敌于无形 |
[04:54] | What you think you know is dangerous to you. | 自以为是无疑是自取灭亡 |
[04:57] | I fear you are all becoming overconfident. | 恐怕你们对形势的估计过于自信了 |
[05:00] | Sensei, in the past few months, | 老师 过去的几个月里 |
[05:03] | we’ve taken down giant spiders, plant creatures, | 我们可是打败了巨型蜘蛛 超级草怪 |
[05:05] | alien robots, and an army of ninjas. | 外星人机器人还有忍者军团 |
[05:09] | – Yeah, boy. – Maybe we’re not overconfident. | -赞一个 -或许我们不是过于自信 |
[05:11] | Maybe we’re just that good. | 而是本来就所向披靡 |
[05:22] | It’s okay, Hachiko, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 放轻松 八公 我不会伤害你的 |
[05:26] | He is not pleased with you. | 他只是对你不满意罢了 |
[05:28] | Nor am I. | 我也是 |
[05:30] | I entrusted you both with the task | 我那么信任你们两个 派你们去 |
[05:32] | of destroying Splinter and his loathsome turtles. | 杀了斯普林特和他那群乌龟徒弟 |
[05:36] | I spent years molding you in my image, | 我花了那么多年把你培养成我的继承人 |
[05:39] | teaching you my darkest secrets, | 传授你我的独门绝学 |
[05:42] | And you shame me with your incompetence. | 可你这个没用的东西把我的脸都丢尽了 |
[05:47] | You! | 还有你 |
[05:48] | I should have left you to rot in that prison | 当初真该让你烂死在监狱里 |
[05:50] | where I found you. | 永无出头之日 |
[05:53] | The turtles have been lucky so far, | 那群龟孙只是运气好罢了 |
[05:56] | but it won’t last forever. | 但他们不会永远这么走运的 |
[05:58] | The next time we meet, I promise you… | 下次再让我遇见他们 我保证… |
[05:59] | Enough! | 够了 |
[06:00] | I am weary of your excuses. | 你们的那些借口我已经听腻了 |
[06:03] | I will now destroy the turtles myself. | 我要亲自出马 灭了那群龟 |
[06:08] | Here I am, walking around in the big city. | 我漫步在 这城市的大道上 |
[06:12] | All alone! | 独自一人啊 |
[06:13] | Oh, I sure hope no crazy pigeon-man sneaks up on me. | 我对天许愿 求巨型鸽怪莫要出现 |
[06:17] | That would be the last thing I’d want. | 今生今世 毋与君相逢 |
[06:20] | What are you doing? | 你干啥呢 |
[06:21] | You wanted me to be bait. I’m bait. | 你不是让我做诱饵吗 我在诱敌 |
[06:23] | That’s not how bait talks. | 诱饵也不这么说话啊 |
[06:24] | How do you know how bait talks? | 你怎么知道诱饵该怎么说话 |
[06:26] | I know bait doesn’t talk back. | 我只知道好诱饵是不会顶嘴的 |
[06:30] | Oh, no, you didn’t. | 不是吧 你惨了 |
[06:35] | Just act natural. | 自然一点儿就好 |
[06:39] | Here I am, actin’ natural, | 我在这里 自然又大方 |
[06:42] | just totally defenseless against any, I don’t know, | 毫无防备地等待着与某个 |
[06:45] | hideous mutant pigeon-guy who might happen upon me. | 丑陋的变异鸽子相遇 |
[06:53] | Now! | 上 |
[06:56] | Okay, okay, uncle! | 好了 好了 我投降 |
[06:58] | Jeez Louise. | 苍天啊 |
[07:00] | And you said I wasn’t good bait. | 你还说我不是个好诱饵 |
[07:02] | Okay, start talking, pigeon-man. | 行了 如实招来吧 鸽人 |
[07:04] | I have a name. | 人家有名字的 |
[07:06] | Yeah, we just don’t care what it is. | 是吗 我们才不在乎你叫什名谁呢 |
[07:08] | It’s Pete. | 人家叫皮特 |
[07:09] | Why were you trying to hurt April, Pete? | 你为什么要袭击爱普莉尔 皮特 |
[07:11] | I didn’t wanna hurt her. | 人家才没有要袭击她 |
[07:13] | I was just bringing her a message. | 只想给她捎个信儿而已 |
[07:15] | From her father. | 替她父亲 |
[07:17] | Let him up. | 放开他 |
[07:20] | We were both guests of the Kraang. | 我们都是克朗请去的客人 |
[07:23] | They poured some ooze on me | 他们往我身上倒了药剂 |
[07:24] | and turned me into this. | 把人家变成了这幅模样 |
[07:26] | Oh, that must have been horrible, | 变成鸽子的感觉 |
[07:29] | being turned into a pigeon. | 一定糟透了 |
[07:32] | Actually, I started out as a pigeon. | 实际上人家本来就是只鸽子 |
[07:34] | Told you the bread crumbs would have worked. | 就跟你们说面包屑会管用的 |
[07:37] | You’ve got bread crumbs? | 你有面包屑吗 |
[07:39] | Um, my father? | 嗯 我父亲怎么样了 |
[07:42] | Oh, right. | 噢 对了 |
[07:44] | Something terrible is about to happen. | 可怕的事情就要发生了 |
[07:46] | And I don’t know what, but it’s extremely important | 我不知道是什么事 但当务之急是 |
[07:48] | that you get out of this city as soon as you can. | 你必须尽快离开这座城市 |
[07:50] | Save yourself. | 一定要活下去 |
[07:51] | Remember, I love you. | 记住 我爱你 |
[07:54] | I love you too, daddy. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[07:57] | Do you have any idea what he’s talking about? | 你知道他在说些什么吗 |
[07:59] | I’m just the messenger. | 我只是个送信的 |
[08:00] | We have got to get you out of the city. | 我们得尽快护送你出城 |
[08:02] | I’m not going anywhere without my dad. | 不救出爸爸我哪里也不去 |
[08:04] | But you heard him: something terrible is gonna happen. | 可他说了 有可怕的事要发生 |
[08:06] | Then we’d better hurry. | 那我们更要快些行动 |
[08:09] | Can you tell us where the Kraang are holding him? | 你能告诉我们克朗把他父亲关在哪儿了吗 |
[08:11] | I can, but it’s gonna cost you a lot of bread. | 可以 但你们要拿许许多多的面包来换 |
[08:15] | We’re talking about actual bread, right? | 我们说的是吃的那种面包吧 |
[08:19] | Yeah. Sourdough. | 是的 发酵面团做的 |
[08:21] | Done. | 成交 |
[08:21] | Let’s roll! | 出发吧 |
[08:30] | That’s the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这真是我见过的最丑的东西了 |
[08:34] | Present company excluded. | 除了身边的某人之外 |
[08:39] | So, we have a problem. | 所以 我们现在有麻烦了 |
[08:42] | No, you have a problem. | 不 是你有麻烦了 |
[08:44] | We’ve both failed master Shredder. | 我们都让施莱德大师失望了 |
[08:47] | Can you live with that shame? | 你能这么耻辱地活下去吗 |
[08:49] | If I had the opportunity, | 如果有机会的话 |
[08:51] | I would crush those turtles like bugs. | 我一定像捏虫子一样把那群乌龟捏碎了 |
[08:58] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:59] | Opportunity. | 机会 |
[09:05] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[09:06] | Let’s do this. | 我们动手吧 |
[09:08] | We need you to wait here, April. | 你得在这儿等着 爱普莉尔 |
[09:09] | Are you crazy? | 说什么傻话呢 |
[09:10] | My dad’s in there. | 我老爸可在那里面 |
[09:12] | Along with who knows how many Kraang. | 谁知道那里面有多少克朗 |
[09:15] | This requires stealth and mobility. | 这需要隐秘潜入和机动作战 |
[09:17] | Leave it to the pros. | 还是交给专家来的好 |
[09:19] | I can’t just do nothing. | 我不能什么事都不做呀 |
[09:21] | You won’t be doing nothing. | 你不会没事情做的 |
[09:22] | We need you to lower this rope | 我们给你发信号的时候 |
[09:23] | when we give you the signal. | 你就把绳子放下去 |
[10:08] | Donnie, hack into the system | 多尼 侵入系统 |
[10:10] | and see if you can find out about the Kraangs’ plot. | 看能不能查到克朗在暗中策划些什么 |
[10:12] | Raph, you’re with me. | 拉斐 你跟我一起 |
[10:13] | Mikey, stay with Donnie. | 麦奇 你跟多尼一起 |
[10:14] | Why do I always get stuck with Mikey? | 为什么总让我跟麦奇在一起 |
[10:16] | I don’t want him. | 我不想跟他一起 |
[10:18] | And I’m in charge. | 而且我是老大我说了算 |
[10:20] | Well, then make Raph take Mikey. | 那就让他跟拉斐一起 |
[10:21] | Over my dead body. | 那我宁愿去死 |
[10:23] | You know, | 那个 |
[10:24] | I’m starting to think nobody wants to be with me. | 没人愿意跟我一起是吧 |
[10:26] | Fine, I’ll just go off on my own. | 那行 我自个儿走着 |
[10:34] | That’s a closet. | 那是个壁橱 |
[10:35] | Have fun, you two. | 你俩好好玩 |
[10:41] | What’s that button– | 这个键是 |
[10:42] | Don’t. Touch. Anything. | 什么 都 不要碰 |
[10:51] | Mr. O’neil? | 奥尼尔先生 |
[10:52] | Are you in here? | 你在这里吗 |
[10:54] | You’re one of the turtles who rescued my daughter. | 你是那个救了我女儿的乌龟 |
[10:56] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[10:58] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[10:59] | She’s right outside. | 她就在外面呢 |
[11:00] | You mean she’s still in the city? | 你是说她还在城里面 |
[11:02] | That girl is stubborn. | 她真是太固执了 |
[11:03] | Yeah, we’ve noticed. | 这个我们也知道了 |
[11:10] | What’s that one do? | 那个是用来干嘛的 |
[11:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:13] | What’s that one do? | 那个是用来干嘛的 |
[11:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:18] | What’s that one do? | 那个是用来干嘛的 |
[11:19] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[11:26] | That one’s pretty! | 那个看起来好漂亮 |
[11:27] | Just stop it! | 别给我捣乱了 |
[11:30] | Haha, I’m in! | 哈哈 进去了 |
[11:31] | You’re welcome–oof! | 不用客气 |
[11:37] | Since it’s taking Leo forever to pick that lock… | 看来李奥一时半会打不开这个锁 |
[11:40] | I’m working on it! | 我在努力弄呢 |
[11:41] | Maybe you can tell us | 不如趁现在告诉我们 |
[11:42] | what the heck’s the deal with the Kraang. | 克朗究竟打的什么主意 |
[11:44] | They’re aliens from another dimension. | 他们是另一个次元来的外星人 |
[11:46] | When they came here they brought the mutagen with them. | 他们来的时候把变异原也带来了 |
[11:48] | Why? What’s the point of turning people into monsters? | 为什么 把人们变成怪物有什么意义 |
[11:51] | The mutagen doesn’t work the way they thought it would. | 变异原的效果跟他们想的不一样 |
[11:54] | Apparently the physical laws of their universe | 显然他们世界的身体构造 |
[11:56] | are different from ours. | 跟我们的不同 |
[11:57] | So they’re grabbing scientists | 所以他们到处抓科学家 |
[11:59] | to help them modify the ooze. | 帮他们改良药剂 |
[12:01] | Wow, you figured it out! | 这个你倒是弄明白了 |
[12:03] | How’s that lock coming? | 那锁弄的怎么样了 |
[12:05] | So what do they want the ooze to do? | 他们想要用药剂来干嘛 |
[12:07] | I wish I knew. | 我要知道就好了 |
[12:09] | Leo, Raph, | 李奥 拉斐 |
[12:10] | they’ve planted a mutagen bomb downtown. | 他们在市中心安置了一枚变异原炸弹 |
[12:12] | They’re gonna use it to disperse ooze over half the city! | 他们要把药剂洒遍在大半个城市里 |
[12:15] | Oh, hi, Mr. O’neil. | 奥尼尔先生 你好 |
[12:16] | Your daughter’s really nice. | 您女儿真是个好姑娘 |
[12:19] | Okay, we have to disarm that bomb. | 好的 我们得拆除那枚炸弹 |
[12:21] | If I could just get this stupid door open. | 前提是我能先把这破门打开了 |
[12:23] | Have you tried this? | 这个你试过了吗 |
[12:25] | No! | 不要啊 |
[12:27] | And that’s why no one wants to be with you! | 这就是为什么没人想跟你一起 |
[12:30] | Got it. | 搞定了 |
[12:33] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[12:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:47] | April, throw the rope! | 爱普莉尔 把绳子扔下来 |
[12:48] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[12:50] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[13:01] | Mr. O’neil, what are you doing? | 奥尼尔先生 你要干嘛 |
[13:05] | Save my daughter. | 保护我的女儿 |
[13:07] | Save the city. | 保护这个城市 |
[13:08] | Daddy, no! | 爸爸 不要啊 |
[13:12] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[13:17] | We can’t leave him here. | 我们不能把他留在这 |
[13:18] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没得选 |
[13:25] | No! | 不要 |
[13:34] | We’ll get him back, April. | 我们会把他救回来的 爱普莉尔 |
[13:37] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[13:39] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[13:59] | Kraang, in how many time units known as minutes | 克朗 多少分钟内 |
[14:02] | will the device containing the mutagen that will be spread | 装有变异原的设备会爆炸 |
[14:05] | over the place know as New York, be detonated? | 然后把变异原洒遍纽约 |
[14:09] | Five. | 五分钟 |
[14:37] | Okay, Donnie, it’s up to you. | 好 多尼 接下来靠你了 |
[14:41] | Donnie, you said you knew how to do this. | 多尼 你说你知道怎么办的 |
[14:43] | I didn’t count on a design this complex, Leo. | 我没想到设计这么复杂 李奥 |
[14:46] | They’re aliens from another dimension. | 他们可是从另一个次元来的外星人 |
[14:48] | What did you expect? | 你还期望点什么 |
[14:49] | A big round ball with a lit fuse that said bomb? | 带着导火索可以爆炸的大球吗 |
[14:52] | No, but this– | 不是 但是这个… |
[14:54] | Boy, I sure hope this argument goes on | 哥们 我很希望这场争吵 |
[14:55] | for another 4 minutes and 15 seconds. | 再继续4分15秒 |
[15:07] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[15:10] | Watch out for those wires. | 小心那些电线 |
[15:11] | You guys are not helping. | 你们在这里什么忙都帮不上 |
[15:13] | What if we just push this button? | 要是按一下这个按钮会怎样 |
[15:15] | Don’t you thing you’ve pushed enough buttons tonight? | 你不觉得今晚你按的按钮已经够多了吗 |
[15:21] | Donnie, you’re gonna have to speed this up. | 多尼 你得抓紧时间了 |
[15:22] | I cannot work with all this pressure! | 我压力很大无法正常工作好吗 |
[15:28] | That might be a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[15:44] | You guys picked a really bad time for this. | 你们可真会挑时候 |
[15:47] | Oh, sorry for the inconvenience. | 带来不便真是抱歉啊 |
[15:49] | When would you prefer to breathe your last breath? | 那你是想什么时候死呢 |
[15:53] | If that thing goes off, it’ll wipe us all out. | 如果那个东西爆炸了 我们都得完蛋 |
[15:56] | I’d rather perish with honor than live in shame. | 宁死亦不愿苟活 |
[16:03] | Will you hurry up and defuse the bomb? | 你能抓紧时间拆炸弹吗 |
[16:04] | We’re dealing with a couple of nutjobs here. | 我们正在解决的问题可非常棘手 |
[16:06] | Be quiet! | 安静点 |
[16:48] | Down to two wires. | 一共两条线 |
[16:50] | Which do I cut? | 到底剪哪根 |
[16:51] | Black or green? | 黑的还是绿的 |
[16:53] | Go for the green– | 剪绿的 |
[16:59] | Eh, why not. | 豁出去了 |
[17:03] | Guys, guys, Mikey was right about something! | 兄弟们 朋友们 麦奇这次终于说对了 |
[17:42] | You are worthy adversaries, but the fight is ours. | 虽然你们身手不错 但是胜利属于我们 |
[17:46] | Lay down your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[17:47] | Never! | 休想 |
[17:50] | You don’t have a choice. | 你们别无选择 |
[17:51] | You’ve lost. | 因为你们输了 |
[17:52] | If I’m going down… | 即使我死 |
[17:56] | I’m taking you with me. | 也要拉你们垫背 |
[17:58] | No! | 不要 |
[18:14] | So to sum up, we kicked the butts of the Kraang | 总结一下 我们教训了克朗 |
[18:16] | and Shredder’s top henchmen while defusing a bomb | 和施莱德的心腹 并且拆除了炸弹 |
[18:19] | and saving the city. | 拯救了整个城市 |
[18:20] | Yeah, we’re not overconfident. | 对 我们才不是过于自信 |
[18:22] | We’re just that good. | 我们就是这么棒 |
[18:28] | Your skills are impressive. | 你们的功夫不错 |
[18:35] | But they will not save you. | 但是却救不了你们的命 |
[18:38] | Oh, man. | 上帝 |
[18:40] | Do you think that’s… | 你们觉得那是… |
[18:42] | the Shredder? | 传说中的施莱德吗 |
[18:43] | Well, it’s definitely a Shredder. | 肯定就是个粉碎机 |
[18:48] | There is undoubtedly a fascinating story | 我的宿敌为什么会 |
[18:51] | in how my old nemesis came to teach ninjutsu | 传授四只变异的龟忍术 |
[18:54] | to four mutant turtles. | 这其中一定有什么精彩的故事 |
[18:57] | Perhaps I will let one of you live long enough to tell it. | 或许我会发慈悲留个活口来讲讲这个故事 |
[19:01] | You’re gonna have to catch us first. | 那你得先抓住我们 |
[19:02] | Mikey. | 麦奇 |
[19:04] | So long, suckah! | 再见了 笨蛋 |
[19:11] | All right, that one’s on me. | 好吧 这个我请了 |
[19:24] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[19:33] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[21:20] | Tell me where Splinter is | 告诉我斯普林特在哪里 |
[21:21] | and I promise your demise will be swift. | 我会让你死个痛快 |
[21:30] | Help me. | 救我 |
[21:32] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:37] | Xever? | 赛弗 |
[21:38] | Bradford? | 布拉福德 |
[21:41] | No! | 不 |
[22:07] | You were all very lucky. | 你们都很幸运 |
[22:10] | Well, I think we define that word differently, Sensei. | 老师 我觉得我们对”幸运”的定义是不同的 |
[22:13] | Few have ever faced the Shredder and survived. | 很少有人能对阵施莱德后活下来 |
[22:16] | He was just so fast. | 他速度实在太快了 |
[22:18] | It was like he was everywhere at once. | 他好像会分身术似的 |
[22:21] | You were right about us being overconfident, Sensei. | 老师 之前你说我们过于自信真是说对了 |
[22:24] | There are some things we’re just not ready for. | 确实有些东西是我们还没准备好的 |
[22:27] | Perhaps. | 可能吧 |
[22:29] | But that no longer matters. | 但是这不重要了 |
[22:31] | It is clear now that the Shredder is a problem | 现在我们知道施莱德这个大麻烦 |
[22:33] | that will not go away. | 是不会凭空消失的 |
[22:36] | So prepare yourselves, my sons. | 所以做好准备吧 孩子们 |
[22:40] | Because as of this moment we are at war. | 从这一刻起 战争开始了 |