时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Shredder could be anywhere. | 施莱德行踪不定 |
[00:20] | Stay frosty guys. | 要保持冰冻般的警惕 |
[00:21] | FYI: Frost can cumulate in less below freezing | 友情提示 冰只有在零度以下才会累积 |
[00:24] | – except during a process called… – Maybe he’s got a off switch some where. | -除非是在… -他有开关吗 |
[00:30] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[00:31] | And I found 4 pothetic turtles. | 而我找到了四只可悲的乌龟 |
[00:34] | With only seconds to live. | 马上要去阎王那报道了 |
[00:37] | Wouldn’t want be them. | 还好不是我们 |
[00:39] | We are them. | 说的就是我们 |
[00:51] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[00:58] | Raph, take him down! | 拉斐 咱们拿下他 |
[01:17] | No! | 不要啊 |
[01:31] | There is no place you can run, | 你已经无路可逃了 |
[01:33] | no place you can hide, | 无处可躲 |
[01:35] | where I will not find you! | 我一定会找到你 |
[01:38] | You think you are ready to face me? | 你以为你已经准备好跟我对战了吗 |
[01:49] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[01:50] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[01:52] | Heading out for our evening patrol. | 准备出去夜巡 |
[01:54] | There will be no patrol. | 今天没有夜巡 |
[01:56] | Sensei? | 老师 |
[01:57] | Last time you fought the Shredder, | 上次你们跟施莱德打的时候 |
[01:59] | you barely escaped with your lives. | 勉强死里逃生 |
[02:01] | But sensei, next time, we’ll be ready. | 但是老师 下次我们就准备好了 |
[02:04] | Yes… | 没错 |
[02:05] | Because you will stay down here until you are ready. | 因为在准备好之前 你们必须呆在这里 |
[02:08] | No patrol, no games, no rest. | 没有巡逻 没有游戏 没有休息 |
[02:11] | There is only training… | 只有 训练 |
[02:14] | Starting now! | 现在开始 |
[02:19] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:25] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:28] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:30] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:32] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:34] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:36] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:38] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:40] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:43] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:49] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:51] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:53] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:55] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:57] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:59] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:01] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:04] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:06] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:13] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:18] | More, sansei? | 还要继续吗 |
[03:21] | Yes, more! | 要 继续 |
[03:33] | There is no intention in your strikes. | 你们的攻击一点力度都没有 |
[03:36] | Do it again! | 再来一次 |
[03:37] | We will practice all night if we have to. | 实在不行就整夜训练 |
[03:39] | We have been practicing all night. | 已经一整夜都在训练了 |
[03:43] | Pizza, mmm. | 披萨 嗯嗯 |
[03:45] | Wake him up! | 叫他起来 |
[03:46] | Gladly. | 乐意之至 |
[03:49] | Ahh! Shredder’s here! | 啊 施莱德来了 |
[03:52] | Relax. | 别怕 |
[03:53] | You were just having a nightmare. | 你只是在做噩梦 |
[03:55] | Aren’t we all? | 我们不都在做噩梦么 |
[03:56] | Sensei, can we rest for a sec? | 老师 能稍微休息一下吗 |
[03:59] | Rest? | 休息 |
[04:01] | Hmm, the Shredder will not rest… | 施莱德可不会休息 |
[04:03] | Until you are all dead! | 除非杀光你们 |
[04:05] | Sensei, we’ve been training nonstop for weeks | 老师 我们已经连续几周不停训练了 |
[04:08] | with hardly any sleep. | 都没怎么睡觉 |
[04:10] | – They need a break. – Oh, like you don’t? | -他们得休息 -好像你不用似的 |
[04:13] | That’s right, Raph. I don’t. | 是的 拉斐 我不用 |
[04:15] | Ah, well, then, I’ll give you a break. | 好啊 那我就打到你休息 |
[04:22] | If I were the Shredder, | 如果我是施莱德 |
[04:23] | none of you would be breathing right now. | 你们现在早就全死了 |
[04:25] | Understand? | 懂了吗 |
[04:31] | Perhaps a brief rest is in order. | 看来你们的确需要休息一下 |
[04:34] | We will resume later. | 我们稍后继续 |
[04:43] | Ahh! The panicons hit me with an anxiety ray! | 一束焦虑激光让我陷入了恐慌 |
[04:46] | Ahh! Ohh! We’re all gonna die! | 天哪 我们都会死的 |
[04:49] | And I think I left the food replicator on! | 我好像忘了关食物复制器 |
[04:52] | The ship might burn down! | 飞船会烧毁的 |
[04:54] | Get it together, captain! | 振作起来 队长 |
[04:56] | You’re our leader, so act like one! | 你是我们的领袖 拿出点样子来 |
[05:02] | I’m sorry, Grundch. | 对不起 格朗其 |
[05:03] | That was the anxiety ray talking. | 都是那束焦虑激光惹的祸 |
[05:06] | I’ve got it. I’ll use the thermal charge. | 我明白了 我要使用热能 |
[05:11] | What? Hey, what are you doing? | 什么 你在干什么啊 |
[05:14] | Oh, sorry. It was Spike’s idea. | 真抱歉 是斯派克让我这么干的 |
[05:16] | He said Space Heroes is too stupid for him. | 他说《太空英雄》太侮辱智商了 |
[05:19] | That’s saying something, | 难怪他会这么说 |
[05:20] | considering he hangs out with you all day. | 老跟你在一起谁都会变得没品的 |
[05:22] | Nice going, Leo. | 胆儿挺肥啊 李奥 |
[05:23] | You made him angry, | 你把他惹毛了 |
[05:25] | So I’m gonna mop the floor with your face! | 哥今天要拿你的脸拖地 |
[05:27] | All right, Raph. Cool off. | 行了 拉斐 冷静点儿 |
[05:28] | I can help with that! | 我来帮你吧 |
[05:33] | Dr.Prank-enstein strikes again! | 爱闹斯坦博士再度出击 |
[05:38] | Dude, you should see your face right now. | 哥们 瞧瞧你这张脸 |
[05:42] | You look so mad! | 都快气炸了 |
[05:44] | Okay, Spike. You’ll like this show. | 听着斯派克 你一定会喜欢这个节目的 |
[05:46] | It’s called “Does Mikey bend that way?” | 叫《麦奇柔韧度知多少》 |
[05:49] | Come here, you! | 有种你别跑 |
[05:59] | You’re still working on that go-kart? | 还在摆弄你的跑跑卡丁车吗 |
[06:01] | It’s not a go-kart. | 这不是卡丁车 |
[06:03] | It’s an All-Terrain patrol buggy | 是全地形轻型巡逻车 |
[06:04] | with detachable sidecars. | 由可拆卸小型边车组成 |
[06:06] | Dude, hasn’t Splinter been riding us hard enough? | 老兄 咱们被斯普林特折磨得还不够吗 |
[06:09] | You gotta find a way to relax. | 你得学会给自己解压 |
[06:11] | We all deal with stress in different ways, Miikey. | 每个人都有不同的解压方式 麦奇 |
[06:14] | Yeah, and this is how I deal. | 对 这是我的方式 |
[06:15] | And this is how I deal. | 那也试试我的吧 |
[06:21] | You’re next, Leo! | 你是下一个哦 李奥 |
[06:23] | Dr. Prank-enstein makes house calls! | 爱闹斯坦博士亲情大访问 |
[06:40] | Hey. | 你好 |
[06:41] | Did, uh, somebody here order a totally delicious pizza? | 是你们订的美味可口的披萨吗 |
[06:45] | No. Beat it. | 不是 滚开 |
[06:47] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:48] | I mean, the guy who paid on the phone gave me this address, | 电话里的人付完钱就让我送到这里来 |
[06:51] | or was it a block over? | 还是那边那个街区呢 |
[06:54] | I’m so confused. | 我都糊涂了 |
[06:55] | Oh, that pizza. Yeah, that’s us. | 噢 想起来了 是我们订的 |
[07:06] | Check it out. Free pizza! | 天上掉馅饼了 免费披萨 |
[07:08] | Gotcha. | 搞定 |
[07:12] | Hoko no kamae. | 抱围构 |
[07:15] | Raph, hoko no kamae! | 拉斐 快做抱围构 |
[07:17] | Hoko no way. | 抱你妹 |
[07:19] | It’s bad enough Splinter’s driving us into the ground. | 被斯普林特关在这里已经够惨了 |
[07:21] | Now you too? | 你还要来参一脚 |
[07:22] | We have to keep training, because, right now, | 我们必须加强训练 就凭现在的功力 |
[07:24] | we don’t stand a chance against Shredder. | 我们根本不是施莱德的对手 |
[07:27] | Yeah, and he’s up there | 没错 他现在正在 |
[07:29] | somewhere waiting for us! | 上面的某个地方等着我们 |
[07:33] | I just freaked myself out! | 快被自己吓屎了 |
[07:34] | I hate to say it, but the fact that we’ve been laying low | 不得不承认 或许正因为我们待在下面 |
[07:37] | might be the only reason we’re still alive. | 才侥幸能活到现在 |
[07:39] | Exactly, so until we’re ready, | 没错 所以在我们准备好之前 |
[07:41] | we stay down here. | 还是待在这里的好 |
[07:43] | Unfortunately, that’s not an option. | 很不幸 恐怕我们没得选 |
[07:47] | We’re meeting Shredder tonight. | 我们今晚要去见施莱德 |
[07:48] | He’s got a plan to destroy the turtles. | 他想出灭那群龟的办法了 |
[07:51] | How? He doesn’t even know where they are. | 怎么灭 他连他们在哪儿都不知道 |
[07:53] | He says they’re in the sewers somewhere, | 他说他们藏在下水道的某个地方 |
[07:55] | and that’s all he needs to know to wipe them out. | 还说只需知道这点就可以灭了他们了 |
[08:00] | Our home is no longer safe. | 家里已经不安全了 |
[08:02] | The Shredder must be stopped. | 但无论如何都要阻止施莱德 |
[08:04] | How can we stop a plan we don’t even know? | 都不知道他要干什么 我们怎么阻止 |
[08:10] | We have to go topside, and find out what they’re planning. | 所以我们必须上去一探究竟 |
[08:12] | Raph’s right. | 拉斐说得对 |
[08:13] | There’s no other way. | 没有别的办法了 |
[08:27] | This is the place. | 就是这里了 |
[08:30] | Donnie, you’re crowding me. | 多尼 你挤到我了 |
[08:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:36] | Sorry. | 不好意思哦 |
[08:37] | All that Splinter talk about how we’re not ready | 斯普林特总说我们没准备好 |
[08:39] | has me thinking maybe we’re in over our heads. | 让我觉得 我们是不是有些不自量力 |
[08:43] | You’re always in over your head. | 你一直都不自量力 |
[08:45] | I’m saying now we all are! | 我是说我们全部好吧 |
[08:47] | And that scares me. | 人家心里怕着呢 |
[08:48] | It’s okay to be scared, Mikey. | 会害怕是正常的 麦奇 |
[08:50] | Raph is scared, too. | 连拉斐都害怕呢 |
[08:52] | I am not scared. | 才不是呢 |
[09:03] | You should be. | 你该害怕的 |
[09:05] | – Bradford! – Rad-brad! | -布拉福德 -赞布拉德 |
[09:07] | Look what I found, | 瞧我找到了什么 |
[09:10] | Four soon-to-be-ex-turtles. | 四只即将上西天的小乌龟 |
[09:13] | I’m sure glad it’s okay to be scared. | 能害怕的感觉真好 |
[09:15] | You and me both. | 与君共勉 |
[09:17] | This is no time to panic. | 现在可不是恐慌的时候 |
[09:20] | Okay, maybe a little. | 好吧 小恐慌一下应该没问题吧 |
[09:28] | He keeps getting taller! | 他好像越来越高了 |
[09:30] | Then I’ll cut him down to size. | 哥帮你把他打回原型 |
[09:38] | Uh, let’s stick together on this one. | 我们还是共同作战吧 |
[10:00] | This is hopeless. | 这毫无胜算啊 |
[10:01] | Keep your head in the game. | 作战时带上脑袋 |
[10:05] | I just want to keep my head on my body. | 我只想脑袋不掉 |
[10:07] | Come on, what are we retreating for? | 不是吧 我们为什么要逃跑 |
[10:13] | That’s a good reason. | 这理由不错 |
[10:14] | Mikey, smoke! | 麦奇 烟雾弹 |
[10:20] | – What was that? – I’m stressed! | -这是演的哪出啊 -我压力山大 |
[10:23] | Excuse me if my aim’s a little off! | 不好意思 我没瞄准 |
[10:27] | How hard is it to hit the ground? | 扔到地上能有多难啊 |
[10:33] | Not so easy, is it? | 没那么简单 是吧 |
[10:34] | Oh, will you guys just– | 你们能不能… |
[10:52] | We couldn’t take him. | 我们打不过他 |
[10:53] | Dogpound was just too powerful. | 狗击太强大了 |
[10:56] | – Dogpound? – What? | -狗击 -怎么 |
[10:57] | ’cause he’s a dog, and he pounded us into the– | 因为他是只狗 还打击了我们 |
[10:59] | We get it. | 我们懂了 |
[11:01] | I don’t see how we’re gonna get close to that meeting now. | 现在真不知道怎样才能接近那个会议 |
[11:03] | Well, maybe we just need to find a new place to hide. | 或许我们得重新找个藏身之处了 |
[11:07] | I hear the sewers in Florida are nice this time of year. | 听说这个时候福罗里达州的下水道不错 |
[11:09] | No, I’m not letting you guys give up. | 不 我不会让你们放弃的 |
[11:11] | I’ll spy on the meeting. | 我暗中监视那个会议 |
[11:13] | – No way! – Nuh-uh. | -没门 -不行 |
[11:14] | – You can’t. – Forget it. | -不可以 -算了吧 |
[11:16] | Absolutely not! | 绝对不行 |
[11:18] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[11:20] | You’ve been training me to be a kunoichi. | 你一直在训练我当女忍者 |
[11:22] | For a few weeks. | 就训练了几周而已 |
[11:24] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有什么选择呢 |
[11:25] | Shredder’s gonna attack your home, | 施莱德会袭击你们的家园 |
[11:27] | and we need to find out how. | 我们得知道他的行动计划 |
[11:29] | And I’m the only one who can do it. | 我是唯一能派上用场的 |
[11:44] | – I don’t like this. – Me neither. | -我不喜欢这样 -我也是 |
[11:47] | Giving the enemy a free pizza? | 白送敌人披萨 |
[11:48] | Pssh, never a good idea. | 切 什么烂主意 |
[11:55] | Hey, did somebody here order a totally delicious pizza? | 你好 是你们订的美味可口的披萨吗 |
[12:07] | Looks like the foot clan are smarter than the purple dragons. | 大脚帮貌似比紫龙帮聪明得多 |
[12:10] | They’d almost have to be, wouldn’t they? | 必须的 不是吗 |
[12:12] | Thanks, April. You did your best. | 谢谢 爱普莉尔 你干得不错 |
[12:17] | At least we’ve still got the pizza. | 至少我们还有披萨 |
[12:19] | Oh, I’m not done yet. | 我还有后招呢 |
[12:21] | Wait, what is she doing? | 等等 她在干什么 |
[12:25] | Not the pizza! | 别扔披萨啊 |
[12:27] | She’s gone rogue. | 她学坏了 |
[12:31] | May I help you? | 有什么可以效劳的吗 |
[12:32] | Sir, I’m with the firefighters association, local 94. | 先生 我是消防员协会的 本地94号 |
[12:35] | We’ve received reports of some faulty wiring in this building, | 我们接到报告 这栋大楼的线路有问题 |
[12:38] | so mind if I have a look-see? | 不介意我进去检查一下吧 |
[12:40] | Well, I don’t think– | 我不觉得 |
[12:42] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[12:45] | She’s so cool. | 她太酷了 |
[13:36] | Listen carefully. | 仔细听着 |
[13:38] | Five of you will hijack a tanker truck on Houston | 你们五个十五分钟之内去休斯敦 |
[13:41] | in approximately 15 minutes. | 劫持一辆油罐货车 |
[13:44] | The chemical is extremely rare, | 里面的化学物质极其罕见 |
[13:46] | so you will not have another chance. | 你们只有一次机会 |
[13:49] | Chemical? | 化学物质 |
[13:50] | What chemical? | 什么化学物质 |
[13:51] | How about we listen and find out? | 我们好好听着如何 |
[13:53] | How about I break your shell on my knee? | 我用膝盖打碎你的龟壳如何 |
[13:55] | How about you two shut it for a minute | 我们打探施莱德的邪恶计划时 |
[13:56] | while we try to hear Shredder’s evil plan! | 你们两个闭嘴如何 |
[13:59] | Which will destroy them once and for all. | 这回一次性把他们摧毁 |
[14:02] | – Now go. – We missed it! | -现在出发 -我们没听着 |
[14:03] | Oh, great. Nice going, guys. | 太棒了 干得不错啊 伙计们 |
[14:06] | We’ve gotta get April out! | 我们得把爱普莉尔弄出来 |
[14:07] | No, if we rush in there, we put her at risk. | 不 要是我们冲进去 她就暴露了 |
[14:10] | We wait. | 我们在这等着 |
[14:19] | I’m gonna hitch a ride, see where they go. | 我去搭顺风车 看他们去哪儿 |
[14:22] | No, you’ve done enough. Now get out of there! | 不 你做的够多了 现在快出来 |
[14:25] | Bradford heard you! | 布拉福德听见你了 |
[14:26] | April! Run! | 爱普莉尔 快跑 |
[14:35] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[14:42] | No! We’re too late! | 不 我们来晚了 |
[14:46] | April. April! | 爱普莉尔 爱普莉尔 |
[14:48] | – Are you there? – She’s not gonna answer, Leo. | -你在吗 -她不会回答你的 李奥 |
[14:51] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[14:52] | We gotta get April out of that van, | 我们得把爱普莉尔从货车里救出来 |
[14:53] | but Dogpound’s in there, | 可狗击在里面 |
[14:55] | and we’re not ready to fight that guy. | 我们还打不过那家伙 |
[14:57] | Aw, Splinter was right! | 斯普林特说的对 |
[14:58] | We should’ve stayed below. | 我们应该呆在地下的 |
[15:00] | Can’t believe I’m gonna say this. | 真不敢相信我要说这句话 |
[15:03] | “Get it together, captain. | “振作起来 队长 |
[15:04] | You’re our leader! | 你是我们的领袖 |
[15:05] | So act like one.” | 拿出点样子来” |
[15:08] | You’re right, Raph. | 说的对 拉斐 |
[15:09] | That was the anxiety ray talking. | 都是那束焦虑激光惹的祸 |
[15:12] | What, that’s it? You’re not gonna slap yourself? | 什么 就这样 你不扇自己两巴掌吗 |
[15:16] | Let’s save April. | 我们去救爱普莉尔 |
[15:17] | And our home. | 还有我们的家园 |
[15:18] | But we’ll never catch him on foot. | 但是我们只靠步行的话是绝对抓不住他的 |
[15:21] | We’re not going on foot. | 我们不步行过去 |
[15:24] | Yeah, this is rad! | 这个太赞了 |
[15:25] | It’s not ready! | 还没做好呢 |
[15:29] | This thing is awesome! | 这东西太棒了 |
[15:31] | Does it have a radio? | 有收音机吗 |
[15:33] | No, it doesn’t have a radio! | 没有 没有收音机 |
[15:35] | I’m telling you it’s not ready! | 我跟你们说我还没做好呢 |
[15:41] | Seems ready to me. | 我看已经好了 |
[15:44] | Eh, okay, don’t pull on that, and we’ll be fine. | 好吧 别拉那个 我们会没事的 |
[15:49] | The tanker. | 油罐车 |
[15:51] | Catch it! | 追上它 |
[16:12] | Get out. | 出来 |
[16:22] | Call Shredder. | 给施莱德打电话 |
[16:23] | Tell him we’ve acquired the tanker, | 告诉他油罐车到手了 |
[16:24] | and we’re on our way, | 我们已经上路了 |
[16:26] | No problems encountered. | 没有遇到任何问题 |
[16:29] | Hold that call. | 先别打 |
[16:31] | Run them down. | 撞死他们 |
[16:34] | – Raph, get ready. – For what? | -拉斐 准备好 -准备好什么 |
[16:36] | This! | 这个 |
[16:43] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[16:45] | You could’ve been a little more specific. | 你说详细点会死啊 |
[16:48] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么意思 |
[16:52] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[16:55] | Chlorosulfonic acid? | 氯磺酸 |
[16:57] | Leo, I think I figured out Shredder’s plan! | 李奥 我觉得我知道施莱德的计划了 |
[16:59] | That acid reacts violently with water! | 那种酸会和水产生剧烈反应 |
[17:02] | So if he dumps it in the sewer– | 那如果他把酸倒进下水道的话 |
[17:04] | It’ll all be incinerated in seconds, including the lair! | 一切都会瞬间化为乌有 包括我们的藏身之处 |
[17:07] | And splinter! | 还有斯普林特 |
[17:09] | We gotta stop them. | 我们得阻止他们 |
[17:24] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[17:25] | You and Raph stay with the van and save April. | 你和拉斐跟紧货车去救爱普莉尔 |
[17:27] | Mikey, you’re coming with me. | 麦奇 你跟我一起 |
[17:28] | We have to stop that tanker! | 我们必须阻止那辆油罐车 |
[17:30] | Uh, if you haven’t noticed, I’m stuck with Raph? | 你没看见我和拉斐在一起分不开吗 |
[17:33] | No problem. | 这个不是问题 |
[17:42] | Well, that was fun! | 确实很有意思 |
[17:43] | Told ya! | 是吧 |
[17:56] | Mikey, let’s slow this thing down. | 麦奇 让它减速 |
[17:58] | Fire grappling hooks! | 发射抓勾 |
[18:00] | Got it! | 没问题 |
[18:06] | Donnie did say they weren’t ready! | 多尼确实说过这还没有完工 |
[18:08] | I know! | 我知道 |
[18:15] | Hold your breath, April! | 屏住呼吸 爱普莉尓 |
[18:36] | Come on! | 大家上 |
[18:41] | Let’s club these feet. | 我们好好教训一下这些脚忍 |
[18:43] | I think they’re called foots. | 我觉得他们是叫大脚 |
[18:45] | Just hit ’em. | 只管揍他们就行了 |
[19:00] | Nice shot! | 这招不错 |
[19:02] | Nice wheels. | 车子不错 |
[19:03] | Oh, well, I built them, you know. | 是我发明制造的 |
[19:07] | Uh– – they’re not ready yet. | 它们还是半成品 |
[19:20] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点本事吗 |
[19:23] | I’d say that’s a no. | 我觉得他的答案是否定的 |
[19:57] | Don’t let him dump that acid! | 不能让他们倾倒那些酸 |
[20:47] | What’d Donnie say about this stuff? | 多尼怎么说这个东西来着 |
[20:49] | Mikey! Throw the water balloon! | 麦奇 扔水球 |
[20:51] | Uh, what water balloon? | 什么水球 |
[20:53] | The one you were gonna hit me with? | 你要用来打我的那个 |
[20:58] | Dude, you are good. | 老兄 你真聪明 |
[21:11] | Nice shot! | 好球 |
[21:13] | Doctor prank-Einstein for the win! | 爱闹斯坦博士赢了 |
[21:15] | You had two? | 你有两个 |
[21:17] | Where do you keep them? | 你都放在什么地方了 |
[21:21] | Eh, looks like we missed the fireworks. | 我们好像错过烟花了 |
[21:23] | Donnie, the go-kart worked great. Nice job. | 多尼 卡丁车很棒 做得好 |
[21:26] | Thanks, Leo. | 谢谢 李奥 |
[21:27] | And it’s a patrol buggy. | 事实上是巡逻车 |
[21:33] | They defeated you with go-karts | 他们用卡丁车和水球 |
[21:36] | and a water balloon? | 就把你打败了 |
[21:38] | I know it sounds absurd, but… | 我知道听起来很可笑 但是… |
[21:42] | Uh, it won’t happen again, master, I promise you. | 下不为例 主人 我保证 |
[21:45] | If you break that promise… | 如果你不遵守承诺的话… |
[21:52] | I understand, master. | 我明白 主人 |
[21:56] | Nothing says victory like the sweet taste of pizza. | 没有什么比香甜美味的披萨更适合庆祝胜利了 |
[22:05] | This pizza smells kind of funky. | 这个披萨怎么闻起来臭臭的 |
[22:07] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪里弄来的 |
[22:08] | It’s the one April threw out. | 是爱普莉尔扔掉的那个 |
[22:11] | What? We live in a sewer. | 怎么了 我们住在下水道里 |
[22:13] | Now you’re clean freaks? | 现在你们倒爱起干净来了 |
[22:15] | More for me. | 我再吃点 |
[22:19] | My sons. I owe you my gratitude and an apology. | 孩子们 我得谢谢你们 并向你们道歉 |
[22:23] | An apology? | 向我们道歉 |
[22:25] | Fear clouded your minds. | 恐惧会让人头脑不清 |
[22:27] | However, it was not the Shredder who fueled that fear, but me. | 但这恐惧不是施莱德造成的 而是我 |
[22:32] | You overcame that fear and performed admirably. | 你们克服了恐惧 表现令人钦佩 |
[22:36] | No training today… | 今天就不训练了 |
[22:40] | Unless Michelangelo throws that balloon. | 要是米开朗琪罗扔那个球就另当别论了 |
[22:46] | You are so gonna get it! | 你真是找揍… |