时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | What? Are you fighting a guy in slow motion? | 怎么 打人还玩慢动作啊 |
[00:16] | I suppose I could do it faster | 要是不注意动作精准度 |
[00:18] | if I ignored my form, like you. | 肯定会快 比如你 |
[00:20] | Ignore this form! | 让你见识一下精准度 |
[00:31] | Competition is an excellent motivator | 竞争有助于提升实力 |
[00:33] | but not when it turns you against each other. | 但竞争不是要你们互相残杀 |
[00:36] | So now, you will spar two on two. | 你们分为两组进行对战练习 |
[00:39] | Okay, I’ll take Don– | 好啊 我选多… |
[00:40] | You will take Raphael. | 你 跟拉斐尔一组 |
[00:43] | You two must focus on working together, | 你俩要齐心协力加强合作 |
[00:46] | not competing with each other. | 而不是针锋相对你死我活 |
[00:48] | Okay, so me and Raph against Mikey and Donnie? | 所以 我跟拉斐 对麦奇和多尼 |
[00:52] | Uh, isn’t that a little unfair? | 这 是不是有点不公平啊 |
[00:55] | Wait, what are you trying to say? | 等等 你这是啥意思 |
[00:57] | Um, how can I put this gently? | 这个怎么说才好呢 |
[00:59] | We’re way better than you guys. | 我们比你们强太多了 |
[01:02] | At fighting, maybe. | 或许就打架强点 |
[01:04] | Uh, that’s what I meant. | 我说的就是打架 |
[01:06] | Oh? Fine. | 是吗 好吧 |
[01:15] | Hajime! | 开始 |
[01:24] | Ya me! | 结束 |
[01:26] | You were right, sensei. | 老师您说得对 |
[01:27] | Working together is fun. | 共同合作确实蛮有趣的 |
[01:32] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:38] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:41] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:42] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:45] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:47] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:49] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:51] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:53] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:55] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:02] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:04] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:06] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:08] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:10] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:13] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:15] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:17] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:19] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:26] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:39] | The Purple Dragon Gang agreed to raise our cut to 80%. | 紫龙帮同意将我们的提成加到八成 |
[02:43] | No complaints. | 毫无怨言 |
[02:46] | It seems your mutated form has its advantages. | 看来你的变异形象大有用处嘛 |
[02:49] | But do not forget our primary goal: | 不过别忘了我们最初的目标 |
[02:52] | Locating Splinter and the turtles. | 找到斯普林特和乌龟们 |
[02:58] | If I weren’t stuck in here, | 要不是我被困在这里 |
[03:00] | I would have caught Splinter by now. | 我早就抓到斯普林特了 |
[03:02] | But you are stuck in there. | 但你确实被困在了里面 |
[03:05] | No, no, no, no! | 别 别 别 |
[03:06] | Stop that! Stop that! | 别敲了 住手 |
[03:08] | Stop it! Aah! Stop it! | 别敲了 停下 |
[03:11] | I’m sure you’ll have your chance to shine one of these days. | 我坚信 总有一天你会实现人生价值的 |
[03:15] | Master Shredder might get hungry for sushi. | 施莱德大师可能想吃寿司什么的 |
[03:19] | Why don’t you get in the water and say that? | 有种咱们水里说 |
[03:21] | Enough, Xever! | 赛弗 够了 |
[03:22] | Bradford is right. | 布拉福德说得对 |
[03:24] | You are useless to me this way. | 你这鱼样对我一点用都没 |
[03:28] | I’m counting on you. | 我就指望你了 |
[03:30] | Find me information I can use, | 给我挖出有用的情报来 |
[03:33] | or Xever won’t be the only one missing his legs. | 不然没腿的就不止赛弗一个了 |
[03:42] | Look, guys. | 大家听我说 |
[03:42] | Raph and I may be better fighters, | 尽管我和拉斐战斗力强点 |
[03:45] | but you’re still an important part of this team. | 但你们也是队伍里很重要的一员啊 |
[03:48] | As important as you two? | 跟你俩一样重要吗 |
[03:52] | Uh, very important. | 反正很重要啦 |
[03:53] | We shouldn’t compare ourselves. | 咱们没必要互相攀比 |
[03:55] | It–it’s like apples and oranges. | 苹果橘子各有所长嘛 |
[03:57] | Yeah, if apples were way better, | 是啊 如果苹果好得多的话 |
[03:58] | which they are. | 确实好得多 |
[04:00] | So the truth comes out. | 所以真相只有一个 |
[04:02] | You guys think of us as some kind of B-team. | 你们觉得我们是2B队 |
[04:06] | Good one, Dr. Name-enstein. | 这名不错 绰号斯坦博士 |
[04:09] | We’ll call you the B-team. | 以后就叫你们”2B队” |
[04:12] | Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[04:13] | I mean, hey. | 等等 你说啥 |
[04:15] | There’s no shame in it. | 没什么丢人的 |
[04:16] | Look, they’ve got a B-team too. | 看 他们也有2B队 |
[04:19] | We’ll need backup. | 我们需要后援 |
[04:20] | You two in the shirts– you’re coming with us. | 你们两个穿制服的 跟我们来 |
[04:27] | Rodriguez and that other guy– they’re gone! | 罗德里格和另一个人 不见了 |
[04:30] | Well, that’s why we bring them along. | 这就是带他们来的原因 |
[04:33] | Thanks a lot. | 这安慰真不错 |
[04:35] | The point is, | 重点在于 |
[04:36] | they had an important function. | 他们也发挥了很重要的作用 |
[04:43] | April, what’s wrong? | 爱普莉尔 怎么了 |
[04:45] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:46] | I just got mugged by some Purple Dragons. | 我被几个紫龙帮的人抢劫了 |
[04:48] | They stole my phone. | 他们偷了我的手机 |
[04:50] | Don’t worry. We’ll kick their butts for you. | 别担心 我们会替你教训他们的 |
[04:52] | Yeah, we’ll teach those punks | 没错 要让那帮小阿飞知道 |
[04:53] | to mess with April O’neil. | 得罪爱普莉尔·奥尼尔的下场 |
[04:55] | Guys, it’s just a phone. | 伙计们 一部手机而已 |
[04:57] | I’ll get another one. | 再买一个就是了 |
[04:58] | Come on. | 不行 |
[04:59] | What’s the point of being a ninja | 要是不能帮朋友夺回手机 |
[05:00] | if you can’t help your friends when they get robbed? | 当忍者还有什么意义 |
[05:02] | April is right. | 爱普莉尔说得对 |
[05:05] | It is best to let this go. | 就让此事到此为止吧 |
[05:06] | What do you mean? | 您这话什么意思 |
[05:08] | Why shouldn’t we get her phone back? | 我们为什么不能把她的手机夺回来 |
[05:10] | One cannot predict the consequences of battle. | 战斗的结果难以预料 |
[05:13] | Every fight has the potential to stir a hornet’s nest. | 每场战斗都有自讨苦吃的可能 |
[05:17] | A simple cell phone does not justify this risk. | 一部小小的手机不值得冒这样的险 |
[05:20] | What risk? It’s the purple dragons. | 这哪是冒险 区区紫龙帮 |
[05:22] | Even Mikey and Donnie could beat ’em. | 连麦奇和多尼都能灭了他们 |
[05:24] | Hey! | 说什么呢 |
[05:25] | Don’t worry, sensei. | 别担心 老师 |
[05:27] | We’ll be careful. | 我们会小心的 |
[05:32] | What ya you gonna do? | 你能怎么办呢 |
[05:34] | Hope my next pupil is more obedient. | 希望我的新学生能听话点 |
[05:51] | Right in the shell. | 正中壳心 |
[05:52] | Let’s see you beat that. | 看你怎么破大爷的记录 |
[05:54] | Watch and learn. | 睁大眼睛瞧好了 |
[05:58] | Oh, that’s it. | 行了行了 |
[05:59] | No more bets. | 我不想跟你赌了 |
[06:01] | Come on, your luck’ll turn around. | 别这样嘛 你会转运的 |
[06:06] | The turtles? | 是那群龟 |
[06:07] | ‘Sup? | 怎么着 |
[06:11] | Get ’em! | 抓住他们 |
[06:13] | Bring it. | 放马过来吧 |
[06:13] | Comin’ through! | 哥来也 |
[06:19] | I got it. | 放着我来 |
[06:24] | Let’s get out of here! | 快撤 |
[06:31] | You punks stole a phone from a friend of ours. | 你们这群混蛋偷了我朋友的手机 |
[06:34] | We want it back. | 快点还给我们 |
[06:36] | Whatever. We steal a lot of phones. | 那又怎么了 我们偷了好多手机呢 |
[06:38] | Well, let’s see ’em. Now! | 带我们去找 现在就去 |
[06:44] | Hey, that looks like it. | 好像是这部 |
[06:48] | Does anyone else feel that? | 还有人感觉到了吗 |
[06:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:01] | What the heck? | 这什么玩意 |
[07:11] | Hey, those things are stealing the stuff we stole. | 这些家伙抢走了我们的战利品 |
[07:14] | Wait, where’s– | 等等 手机… |
[07:18] | He’s got the phone. | 他把手机拿走了 |
[07:19] | B-team, get him! | 2B队 抓住他 |
[07:20] | – We’ll handle the metal. – Hey, we are… | -我们去对付机器人 -我们才不是 |
[07:22] | Just go! | 快去 |
[07:24] | If you guys can’t handle it, | 如果你们应付不来 |
[07:25] | don’t be ashamed to call for help. | 别不好意思求助哦 |
[07:29] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:30] | Well, maybe you should call us for help. | 应该是你向我们求助才对 |
[07:32] | Or don’t call us. We’ll call you. | 你不求我们 我们也会求你的 |
[07:34] | – Wait, I mean – I think they got it. | -我的意思是 -我觉得他们懂了 |
[07:55] | Come on. | 快点 |
[07:56] | Let’s see where these things are coming from. | 看看这些怪物是从哪来的 |
[08:12] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[08:13] | One of our guys jacked this earlier tonight. | 今晚我们的人抢了一部手机 |
[08:16] | Then those turtles came looking for it, | 然后那帮乌龟找来了 |
[08:18] | said it belongs to a friend of theirs. | 说这是他们朋友的手机 |
[08:21] | Really? | 真的 |
[08:25] | Aww, man. | 真悲催 |
[08:26] | We can’t take dogpound on our own. | 我们根本不是狗击的对手 |
[08:29] | Maybe we should wait for Leo and Raph. | 也许我们应该等李奥和拉斐来帮忙 |
[08:32] | And tell them we chickened out? | 告诉他们我们临阵脱逃了吗 |
[08:34] | Then they’ll never stop calling us the B-team. | 那他们永远都会叫我们2B队的 |
[08:36] | We’ll use stealth. | 我们要暗中行事 |
[08:37] | With the right plan, we can grab the phone | 只要计划周全 我们既能拿回手机 |
[08:39] | without dogpound ever seeing us. | 也不会被狗击发现 |
[08:40] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[08:47] | Well done, my pretties. | 干的漂亮 孩儿们 |
[08:50] | Dexter Spackman. | 呆克斯特·失败克曼 |
[08:53] | It’s Baxter Stockman! | 是巴克斯特·斯道克曼 |
[08:55] | I was close. | 差不多了嘛 |
[08:56] | So you’re here to stop me again. | 你们又想来阻止我 |
[08:59] | Well, you don’t stand a chance against my M.O.U.S.E.R.S. | 你们是打不过我的机械鼠 |
[09:03] | Mousers? | 机械鼠 |
[09:04] | Mobile Offensive Underground Search, | 移动攻击型地下探索 |
[09:07] | Excavation, and Retrieval Sentries. | 发掘取回式哨兵 |
[09:10] | Seems a little forced. | 听着有点儿重口啊 |
[09:12] | Since my test robbery was successful, | 既然我的抢劫计划初步成功 |
[09:14] | It’s time to move on to bigger targets. | 是时候该实行大计划了 |
[09:17] | These are about to make me very, very rich. | 这些神器会让我一夜暴富的 |
[09:21] | And we’re gonna make you very, very hurt. | 而我们打算让你一夜报废 |
[09:26] | Acid! Protect your eyes! | 是酸 保护眼睛 |
[09:30] | Wait. We’re fine. | 等等 我们没事 |
[09:33] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:34] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[09:36] | Get me? | 抓住我 |
[09:37] | No, you will be the ones | 不 你们才是 |
[09:38] | who will be getting got. | 将要抓住的人 |
[09:40] | Gotten? | 还是被抓 |
[09:41] | Get them! | 给我上 |
[09:48] | Ha! All gone. | 全部搞定 |
[09:50] | Good thing I made extra. | 还好我有后备军 |
[10:09] | I’m calling it. Time to go. | 不要恋战 迅速撤退 |
[10:11] | I’ll allow it. | 准了 |
[10:14] | You can’t run forever. | 你们逃不了的 |
[10:16] | Soon, the MOUSERS will crush your bones in their jaws. | 机械鼠很快就会生吞了你们 |
[10:20] | Such is the fate of anyone foolish enough | 这就是蠢人的下场 |
[10:23] | to trifle with Baxter Stock– | 居然敢嘲弄巴克斯特·斯道克 |
[10:29] | We need a diversion, so we can grab the phone. | 得分散他们的注意力 才拿得到手机 |
[10:32] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[10:33] | We’ll make them think the police are here. | 让他们以为警察来了 |
[10:35] | We’ll need a bullhorn, | 我们需要个扩音器 |
[10:36] | some flashing lights, and a siren. | 弄点闪光灯 一个汽笛 |
[10:37] | Operation: Cop out! | 警察行动 |
[10:39] | Or we can make them think the place is on fire. | 或者让他们以为着火了 |
[10:41] | We’ll need a smoke machine, an orange light, | 我们需要烟雾器 一个黄灯 |
[10:43] | and some firefighter jackets. | 再弄几件消防员夹克 |
[10:45] | Operation: Burn out. | 燃烧行动 |
[10:47] | Or we could find the breaker box and shut off the power. | 或者我们找到总闸 把电源切了 |
[10:50] | We’ll need– um, nothing. | 我们 啥都不需要 |
[10:52] | Operation: Blackout. | 黑暗行动 |
[10:54] | No, lights out. No, power out. | 不对 熄灯行动 不对 断电行动 |
[10:56] | This one’s too good, I can’t handle it. | 这个点子太棒了 人家受不了了 |
[11:16] | You think we lost them yet? | 你觉得我们甩掉他们了吗 |
[11:24] | I’d say no. | 没有 |
[11:27] | How are those things tracking us? | 这些东西是怎么追踪我们的呢 |
[11:28] | It’s gotta be that stuff he sprayed us with. | 肯定是他往我们身上喷的那东西 |
[11:31] | All right, we better call Donnie. | 好吧 最好给多尼打个电话 |
[11:33] | You want to get bailed out by the b-team? | 你想被2B队解救吗 |
[11:35] | Forget that. | 算了吧 |
[11:38] | Maybe we won’t have to. | 或许我们也不需要 |
[11:42] | Whatever this stuff is, | 不管这东西是什么 |
[11:44] | we’ll just wash it off. | 我们都可以洗掉 |
[11:46] | Cold! | 冷 |
[11:47] | That ought to do it. | 这就行了 |
[11:53] | Of course, we could call Donnie | 当然了 我们也可以给多尼打电话 |
[11:55] | just to say hi. | 寒暄一下 |
[12:05] | I’ve got it. | 有了 |
[12:05] | I’ll use my t-phone | 我用我的龟phone |
[12:07] | to hack the CIA computer system, | 黑进中央情报局的电脑系统 |
[12:09] | then reroute a satellite over the building | 改变这栋大楼上空的卫星轨迹 |
[12:11] | And focus its beams to give them all splitting headaches. | 集中其粒子束 让他们剧烈头痛 |
[12:14] | Operation: Spaced out. | 太空行动 |
[12:15] | That’s when you go in, wearing a tinfoil hat | 此时你就进去 戴上锡箔帽 |
[12:18] | to protect yourself– | 保护自己 |
[12:20] | I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我忙着呢 |
[12:22] | Is that Leo? Tell him my operation names. | 是李奥吗 告诉他我起的行动代号 |
[12:24] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[12:25] | Oh, don’t tell me the A-team needs our help. | 别跟我说A队需要我们的帮助啊 |
[12:28] | No. | 不是 |
[12:30] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[12:31] | No, we’re–we’re great. | 不 我们 我们好着呢 |
[12:32] | I-I’m just, you know, checking to see | 我 我就是 看看 |
[12:34] | if you guys need any help. | 你们需不需要帮助 |
[12:36] | We got this. | 我们没问题 |
[12:37] | We followed Fong to the defunct futon factory on fifth. | 我们跟着冯到了第五大道废弃的蒲团工厂 |
[12:41] | Say that five times fast. | 快速说五边试试 |
[12:43] | Anyway, we’ve got an awesome plan | 总之 我们有个很棒的计划 |
[12:44] | to get the phone back. | 拿回手机 |
[12:45] | How are you guys doing? | 你们怎么样啊 |
[12:47] | You know. Good…Ish. | 挺好的…吧 |
[12:56] | Whoops, call waiting! Gotta go! | 糟糕 呼叫等待 我挂了 |
[12:58] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[12:59] | We’ve got to beat these things on our own | 我们就算死也要 |
[13:01] | if it kills us. | 自己打败这些东西 |
[13:03] | Okay, bad choice of words. | 好的 措辞不当 |
[13:10] | Can’t you unlock it? | 你解不了锁吗 |
[13:13] | It’s encrypted or something. | 好像加密了 |
[13:21] | Nice doggy? | 狗狗乖吗 |
[13:24] | This guy used his little robots to steal from us, | 这家伙用他的小机器人偷我们的东西 |
[13:28] | which means he’s stealing from you. | 就是说 偷你的东西 |
[13:31] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间管这个 |
[13:33] | Get rid of him. I’ve got turtles to find. | 除掉他 我得去找群乌龟 |
[13:35] | Wait! Turtles? I hate those guys. | 等等 乌龟 我恨死他们了 |
[13:38] | I can help. In fact, I’m already helping. | 我能帮上忙 其实 我已经在帮忙了 |
[13:40] | Explain. | 解释解释 |
[13:42] | My MOUSERS are destroying the turtles as we speak. | 这会儿 我的机械鼠就在歼灭他们呢 |
[13:45] | Uh, two of them, at least. | 至少两个 |
[13:47] | So you make robots. | 你制造机器人啊 |
[13:50] | You must be good with electronics. | 你肯定对电子设备很拿手 |
[13:53] | The best. | 看家本领啊 |
[13:54] | There’s nothing I can’t build, hack, or fix. | 没什么我不能建造 黑入 或修理的 |
[14:01] | Could you hack into this phone? | 你能黑进这手机吗 |
[14:05] | You insult me, sir. | 您侮辱我智商了 先生 |
[14:07] | Something so easy would be a waste of my talents. | 这么简单的事简直就是浪费我的才华 |
[14:10] | Well, then, | 那好 |
[14:11] | Start wasting your talents before I waste you. | 浪费才华吧 不然我就废了你 |
[14:22] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好的 我们上 |
[14:24] | B-team is go! | 2B队上阵 |
[14:26] | Don’t call us that. | 别这么叫我们 |
[14:27] | Oh, right. | 对啊 |
[14:31] | Look, Raph, MOUSER-kebabs. | 看啊 拉斐 机械鼠烤串 |
[14:41] | These things are a cakewalk. | 小菜一碟嘛 |
[15:05] | Now! | 出脚 |
[15:09] | I could do this all day. | 这种活我可以干一天 |
[15:14] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[15:16] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[15:23] | That was so fun. | 太好玩了 |
[15:31] | It’s almost too much fun. | 玩过头了吧 |
[15:36] | There. My decryption program is ready. | 好了 我的解密程序弄好了 |
[15:40] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:47] | The phone! | 手机 |
[15:58] | Well, that plan didn’t work. | 计划失败了 |
[15:59] | Worked great for me. | 对我来说很成功 |
[16:02] | Get the chains. | 去拿链子来 |
[16:06] | We’ll have access to the phone in about ten minutes. | 大约十分钟就可以黑入手机了 |
[16:09] | You’re wasting your time. | 你是在浪费时间 |
[16:10] | There’s nothing on it. | 手机上什么都没有 |
[16:12] | It’s got a GPS log, doesn’t it? | 上面有全球定位系统记录不是吗 |
[16:14] | Once I unlock this phone, | 我一旦给手机解锁 |
[16:16] | we’ll see every place it’s ever been. | 就能知道手机都到过哪些地方 |
[16:19] | The museum of natural history. | 自然历史博物馆 |
[16:21] | Or the lair. | 或者是我们的藏身之处 |
[16:22] | Even worse. | 这个更糟糕 |
[16:24] | If that phone tells me where Splinter is, | 如果手机能告诉我斯普林特在哪里 |
[16:27] | I’ll have no reason to keep you alive. | 我就没必要留你们活口了 |
[16:30] | And if it doesn’t tell me, | 如果手机不能告诉我 |
[16:32] | I’ll get the answers out of you. | 我会来找你们要答案的 |
[16:36] | That’s what I call a win-win. | 这叫双赢 |
[16:46] | Okay, this is crazy. | 够了 这太疯狂了 |
[16:48] | Maybe we should call– | 我们应该打电话给… |
[16:49] | We can do this. | 我们可以搞定 |
[16:51] | I got an idea. | 我想到一个主意 |
[16:56] | Up here, metal mouth! | 在上面呢 铁嘴怪 |
[17:31] | Told you we didn’t need those guys. | 早就说过我们自己可以搞定 |
[17:39] | Oh, come on. | 不会吧 又来 |
[17:45] | Okay, I admit it. | 好吧 我承认 |
[17:46] | I wish Donnie were here. | 我希望多尼在这里 |
[17:47] | I bet he could find a way | 我打赌他一定有办法 |
[17:48] | to get these things off our tail. | 帮我们摆脱这些东西 |
[17:51] | Make the call! | 快打电话 |
[18:01] | We’ll check these next. | 我们接下来就看这个 |
[18:03] | T-phones, self-destruct! | 龟phone 启动自毁程序 |
[18:15] | Mikey’s not answering either. Something’s wrong. | 麦奇也不接电话 肯定出事了 |
[18:17] | I should’ve known they’d need us to bail them– | 我早该料到他们会需要我们救… |
[18:23] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[18:24] | 98, 99…Yes!100. | 98 99 耶 100% |
[18:28] | And processing, processing. | 正在处理 正在处理 |
[18:30] | Come on. And finished. | 快点 完成 |
[18:35] | The turtles! | 龟们 |
[18:36] | Not so fast, Dogpound. | 别得意太早 狗击 |
[18:39] | And Dexter Spackman? | 呆克斯特·失败克曼 |
[18:41] | Baxter Stockman! | 巴克斯特·斯道克曼 |
[18:56] | How did you escape my mousers? | 你们是怎么摆脱我的机械鼠的 |
[18:57] | We didn’t. | 没有摆脱 |
[19:07] | We’re here to save the day, as usual. | 我们是来反败为胜的 一如既往 |
[19:10] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是吗 |
[19:11] | Looks like you guys were doing great. | 你们果然很是能干啊 |
[19:12] | You try fighting off 2,000 robots. | 有本事你和两千个机器人打一仗试试 |
[19:15] | Let’s beat it! | 我们来打败它们 |
[19:24] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[19:25] | Keep away! | 拿好了 |
[19:43] | A gamma camera. | 伽马相机 |
[19:44] | It detects radioisotopes. | 能检测到放射性同位素 |
[19:46] | That must be what he’s tagged you with. | 肯定就是用这个把我们标记了 |
[19:48] | Oh. How do we get it off? | 那我们怎么才能摆脱呢 |
[19:51] | You can’t. It wears off gradually. | 摆脱不了 只能是自己慢慢衰减 |
[19:53] | But if someone else got sprayed, | 但是如果也给别人喷上 |
[19:55] | they’d give off a stronger signal. | 他们就会发出更强的信号 |
[20:06] | We gotta get Stockman’s spray. | 我们得把斯道克曼的喷剂弄到手 |
[20:07] | It controls the mousers. | 那个控制着机械鼠 |
[20:09] | You mean that thing? | 你是说那个吗 |
[20:10] | I’ll handle this, dog man. | 我来处理这个 狗人 |
[20:11] | One spritz and they’re mouser chow. | 轻轻一喷 他们就是机械鼠口中之物了 |
[20:46] | Hang it up, Dogpound. | 放弃吧 狗击 |
[20:47] | Your call just got dropped. | 电话已经废了 |
[20:51] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:58] | Nice job, guys. | 干的漂亮 兄弟们 |
[21:00] | Yeah, from here on out, | 从现在开始 |
[21:03] | you’re the A-minus-team. | 你们荣升为Aˉ队了 |
[21:05] | That’s probably the best we’re gonna get out of him. | 他们能这么说或许是最大的让步了 |
[21:10] | Guys? | 弟兄们 |
[21:42] | I hope you all see | 我希望你们明白 |
[21:43] | that by choosing your own battles poorly, | 不好好选择战役 |
[21:45] | you created your own crisis. | 就是给自己制造危机 |
[21:48] | Yeah, there’s definitely some irony there. | 对 确实很讽刺 |
[21:50] | Okay, it got a little out of control, | 行了 事情是有点失控 |
[21:52] | but we learned our lesson. | 但是我们已经吸取教训了 |
[21:54] | And at least we got April’s phone back. | 至少我们把爱普莉尔的手机拿回来了 |
[21:57] | You did? Sweet. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[22:04] | The important thing is it didn’t end up | 重要的是 手机没有落到 |
[22:07] | in the wrong hands. | 坏人手里 |
[22:08] | Gee. Thanks, guys. | 好吧 谢谢你们 |
[22:11] | Uh, don’t worry, April. | 不用担心 爱普莉尔 |
[22:13] | You can have one of my custom-built T-phones. | 我可以给你一部定制龟phone |
[22:15] | Ooh, cool. | 噢 太棒了 |
[22:17] | Just don’t say, “T-phone, self-destruct.” | 只要不说”龟phone 启动自毁程序”就行 |
[22:21] | Or else that happens. | 否则就是这种后果 |
[22:26] | Hey, let go. | 放我下来 |
[22:29] | Here he is, master. | 就是他 主人 |
[22:31] | Baxter stockman. | 巴克斯特·斯道克曼 |
[22:34] | Your interference has cost me the turtles and Splinter. | 因为你的妨碍 我没有抓住斯普林特和那些龟 |
[22:40] | You should pay with your life. | 你应该为此付出生命代价 |
[22:44] | Fortunately for you, | 可是算你走运 |
[22:46] | I may have use for your skills. | 留着你日后或许会有用 |