时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | They all thought they could stop me. | 他们以为可以阻止我 |
[00:23] | The corporate fools who pulled my funding. | 公司里那些撤了我基金的白痴 |
[00:26] | The scientific community who shunned me. | 那些敷衍我的科研集团 |
[00:29] | Those turtle freaks | 那些该死的乌龟 |
[00:31] | who thought they got the last of my mutagen. | 自以为毁掉了我的变异原 |
[00:33] | But they were wrong. | 他们太天真了 |
[00:35] | Even with this tiny amount | 即使只有这么少量 |
[00:36] | and nothing but these disgusting sewer rats to experiment on, | 而且实验对象只有恶心的下水道老鼠 |
[00:41] | I have nearly recreated my psychic neurochemical. | 但我马上就要成功研制出精神药剂 |
[00:44] | And when I do, | 一旦成功 |
[00:46] | the shortsighted idiots who rejected me will tremble | 那些拒绝过我的目光短浅的白痴 |
[00:50] | before the power and genius of Dr. Victor Falco. | 就会在我维克多·法尔克博士面前颤抖臣服 |
[01:07] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[01:10] | Help me! Please! | 帮帮我 |
[01:12] | Help! Help! | 帮帮我 |
[01:24] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:31] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:33] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:35] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:38] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:40] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:42] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:44] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:46] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:48] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:55] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:56] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[01:59] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:01] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:03] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:05] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:07] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:09] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:12] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:18] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:29] | Okay, here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[02:31] | Donnie, you’re going to strike first. | 多尼 你先出手 |
[02:33] | No, wait. You want me to come at Splinter? | 等等 你让我出手攻击斯普林特 |
[02:35] | I’ll get pummeled. | 我会被揍扁的 |
[02:36] | Well, getting pummeled is your specialty. | 被揍扁不是你的特长吗 |
[02:39] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[02:40] | It’s all part of my plan to catch Splinter off-guard. | 这样只是为了让斯普林特放松警惕 |
[02:43] | Uh, Leo, don’t take this the wrong way, | 李奥 没有讽刺你的意思 |
[02:46] | but against Splinter, | 但是对战斯普林特 |
[02:47] | your plans always get our butts whipped. | 你的计划总会适得其反 |
[02:49] | Okay, new thought. | 好啊 新计划 |
[02:50] | Mikey, you attack. | 麦奇 你去 |
[02:52] | He took it the wrong way. | 他觉得我在讽刺他 |
[02:53] | Enough talk. Let’s do this. | 别说了 赶紧开始吧 |
[03:38] | Sensei, I’m sorry. | 老师 对不起 |
[03:40] | I– | 我 |
[03:43] | Oh, man. Leo’s a goner. | 天呐 李奥完了 |
[03:45] | Oh, nodie dodie. | 太傻太天真 |
[03:47] | Well done, Leonardo. | 李奥纳多 做得很好 |
[03:49] | But just when you had the advantage, | 但是刚才你占优势的时候 |
[03:51] | you hesitated, | 你犹豫了 |
[03:52] | and that made you vulnerable. | 才让对手有了可乘之机 |
[03:54] | Hai, sensei. | 明白了 老师 |
[03:56] | Now, that is all for today. | 好的 今天就到这里 |
[04:00] | Unless you care for a rematch. | 或者你们还想再来一次 |
[04:02] | – No, thanks. – I’m good. | -不用了 -这样挺好的 |
[04:03] | Yeah, I think we’re all set here. | 这样就差不多了 |
[04:07] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[04:09] | Not bad. | 不错啊 |
[04:10] | Dude, I can’t believe you actually tagged sensei. | 哥们 没想到你居然能打到老师 |
[04:12] | That was epic. | 简直太经典了 |
[04:14] | The hand that punched Splinter. | 打到斯普林特的手 |
[04:16] | You know, you can never wash this again. | 以后再也不能洗这只手了 |
[04:18] | I gotta say, guys, it was all teamwork. | 我说实话 这是合作的力量 |
[04:21] | We are definitely getting better. | 我们绝对进步了很多 |
[04:23] | Think we might be catching up to Splinter? | 会不会有一天能赶上斯普林特 |
[04:25] | Yeah, maybe soon, we won’t need him to train us at all. | 是啊 也许很快我们就不需要他的教导了 |
[04:38] | Through your eyes, brothers, | 兄弟们 透过你们的眼睛 |
[04:39] | I finally see the world for what it really is. | 我终于看到了世界真正的样子 |
[04:44] | This city is infested. | 这城市虫满为患 |
[04:46] | 8 million parasites, | 八百万寄生虫 |
[04:49] | scrambling around in their pointless lives, | 流来窜去 过着毫无意义的生活 |
[04:51] | spreading disease, | 传播疾病 |
[04:54] | Forcing us to live in the shadows, like vermin. | 害我们只能躲在暗处 跟害虫似的 |
[04:58] | No more. | 该停止了 |
[04:59] | They are the true plague. | 他们才是祸害 |
[05:02] | Together, we shall rid this city of humanity. | 我们应该共同扫除人性 |
[05:06] | And reclaim it for ourselves. | 统治这座城市 |
[05:09] | And no one, not even those vile turtles, | 没人能阻止我们 |
[05:12] | shall stand in our way. | 那些丑恶的乌龟也不行 |
[05:31] | Oh, that’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[05:36] | Citizens are fleeing the city in droves, | 城市居民大规模逃离 |
[05:38] | But authorities say that | 专家称 |
[05:39] | while the rash of rodent activity is unusual, | 尽管鼠灾并不常见 |
[05:42] | It’s no cause to get rattled. | 大家也没有必要惊慌 |
[05:46] | For channel six news, I’m Carlos Chang O– | 新闻6频道 卡洛斯·昌·欧… |
[05:49] | Holy moley! | 苍天鼠啊 |
[05:50] | Get them off me! Get them off– | 把它们弄走 弄走 |
[05:57] | Hey, little fella. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[05:58] | Where’s your mama? | 你妈妈呢 |
[06:02] | Sorry I asked. | 我不该问的 |
[06:20] | You’ve done well, brothers. | 干得好 兄弟们 |
[06:22] | But our fight is not yet won. | 可是革命尚未成功 |
[06:25] | Those turtles are still out there, | 那些龟孙还在外面逍遥 |
[06:28] | And I fear that even you may not be able to stop them. | 恐怕你们未必能阻止它们 |
[06:31] | But I sense a kindred spirit who can. | 但我知道一位志趣相同的人可以 |
[06:35] | A fellow rat, | 一位鼠同志 |
[06:36] | who once knew the bonds of humanity as I did. | 曾像我一样 深谙人性的纽带 |
[06:40] | a great warrior, | 一位伟大的勇士 |
[06:41] | who shall serve as both my eyes and protector. | 既能做我双眼 又能保护我 |
[06:46] | Join me, join me! | 与我为伍吧 |
[06:56] | Sensei, are you okay? | 老师 你没事吧 |
[06:59] | I am fine. | 没事 |
[07:01] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你确定没事吗 |
[07:02] | You don’t seem– | 你看着不像 |
[07:04] | Hey, that’s April’s ring tone. | 爱普莉尔的来电 |
[07:10] | Hey, April. | 嘿 爱普莉尔 |
[07:11] | I mean, hey, April. | 我是说 嘿 爱普莉尔 |
[07:14] | I mean– | 我是说 |
[07:15] | Donnie, stop talking. I need some help. | 多尼 住嘴 我需要帮助 |
[07:17] | I’m having a little bit of a pest problem. | 我遇上了点鼠灾 |
[07:40] | The city is so beautiful in the daytime. | 白天的城市真漂亮啊 |
[07:43] | Except for the, you know, billions of rats. | 除了 那个 数不清的老鼠以外 |
[07:46] | Actually, the entire rat population of New York | 其实 纽约的老鼠总量 |
[07:48] | is only about 36 million, which– | 才只有大约3600万 所以 |
[07:50] | I will smack you out of your shell. | 我要把你从龟壳里打出来 |
[07:52] | Guys, we may have a problem. | 弟兄们 我们有麻烦了 |
[07:58] | Oh, rats. | 哦 老鼠[惨了] |
[08:00] | Get it? | 懂吗 |
[08:00] | For the 14th time, yes. | 第十四遍了 懂 |
[08:03] | We’re coming, April! | 我们来了 爱普莉尔 |
[08:04] | Don’t go anywhere! | 别乱跑 |
[08:06] | Where could I possibly go? | 我能跑哪儿去啊 |
[08:24] | These stupid rats are starting to get on my nerves. | 傻蛋老鼠开始让我神经紧张了 |
[08:28] | Rats aren’t stupid. | 老鼠可不傻 |
[08:29] | Despite their small brain size, they’re remarkably– | 尽管它们脑容量不大 却明显… |
[08:33] | I warned you. | 警告过你的 |
[08:34] | Raph, put down the rat and keep climbing. | 拉斐 放下老鼠 继续爬 |
[08:38] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[08:46] | Gotcha! | 接住你了 |
[08:50] | As long as Donnie’s here, you have nothing to– | 只要多尼在 你就甭… |
[08:55] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[09:05] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:07] | I appreciate you guys coming to help, | 我很感激你们来帮忙 |
[09:08] | But how is this better than getting eaten by rats? | 可帮成这样能比被老鼠吃了好到哪儿去 |
[09:12] | At least it’ll be quick. | 至少死得痛快 |
[09:13] | With rats, they chew and chew and chew and chew and chew– | 老鼠会嚼啊嚼啊 嚼啊嚼啊 |
[09:18] | Okay, we get it. | 行了 我们知道了 |
[09:23] | Let’s move. | 动起来吧 |
[09:29] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[09:41] | Chew on that, rat finks! | 嚼去吧 鼠辈小人 |
[09:45] | Oh, come on. That sounded cool. | 不是吧 这名字很酷啊 |
[09:47] | Does anyone know what the heck is going on? | 有人知道这究竟是怎么回事吗 |
[09:49] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[09:51] | But whatever it is, | 可不管是怎么回事 |
[09:52] | this attack is extremely well coordinated. | 这次袭击有组织有纪律 |
[09:54] | Obviously, there is a higher intelligence at work here. | 很明显 有高等生物操控 |
[09:57] | Well, that rules out Mikey. | 那就排除麦奇了 |
[09:59] | I’m serious. | 我没开玩笑 |
[10:00] | Someone or something | 某人或者某物 |
[10:01] | is controlling every rat in the city. | 在操控市里的每一只老鼠 |
[10:04] | Wait a sec. Every rat? | 等会 每一只老鼠吗 |
[10:06] | That means that splinter could be– | 那就是说斯普林特可能… |
[10:12] | Why fight it? | 还反抗什么呀 |
[10:14] | You know in your heart | 你知道你的心 |
[10:15] | you belong with the rat king. | 是属于鼠王的 |
[10:17] | Leave me. | 别烦我 |
[10:19] | I am not one of your rats to control. | 我不是你的老鼠部下 |
[10:22] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[10:24] | You are so much more. | 你绝非泛泛之辈 |
[10:26] | We are so much more. | 我们还可以做得更多 |
[10:28] | And together, we will be unstoppable. | 你我合力 必将称霸天下 |
[10:33] | No. | 不 |
[10:33] | You and I are nothing alike. | 我和你不是一路人 |
[10:35] | We’ve both lost all we held dear. | 我们都失去了挚亲 |
[10:38] | We’ve both become outcasts from society. | 都遭到了社会的遗弃 |
[10:45] | And we’ve both come to see the world | 现在我们只能透过老鼠的眼睛 |
[10:47] | through the eyes of rats. | 探究这个世界 |
[10:50] | No. I am a man. | 不 我是男子汉 |
[10:52] | I am Hamato Yoshi. | 我是滨户良 |
[10:54] | Not anymore. | 早就不是了 |
[11:03] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[11:04] | Donnie, you’re the smart one. | 多尼 你是智多星 |
[11:05] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[11:07] | Maybe we should poke him. | 也许我们应该戳醒他 |
[11:09] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[11:11] | Mikey, poke him. | 麦奇 把师父戳醒 |
[11:12] | No way, I’m not poking him. | 不要 我才不戳 |
[11:13] | You poke him. | 你来戳 |
[11:15] | Okay, we’ll put it to a vote. | 好吧 来投票决定 |
[11:16] | Mikey. | 麦奇 |
[11:17] | I want a recount. | 申请重投 |
[11:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:26] | Easy, easy. | 当心 放轻松 |
[11:28] | Careful not to squeeze the… | 千万不要挤到… |
[11:35] | Okay, let’s try it from the other end. | 好吧 试试用另一边 |
[11:48] | He is totally out of it. | 完全没反应啊 |
[11:52] | Dudes, check out the nose nuggets. | 兄弟们 瞧瞧师父的小鼻子 |
[11:58] | We have evolved beyond humanity. | 我们的进化已经超越了人类 |
[12:00] | We have no need for them. | 已经用不着他们了 |
[12:03] | But we can help each other. | 但我们可以相互扶持 |
[12:04] | Join me, | 加入我 |
[12:06] | and you shall hide below the surface no more. | 你再也不用藏在地下苟且偷生了 |
[12:10] | No. | 不 |
[12:16] | Michelangelo is awesome. | 米开朗琪罗是最棒的 |
[12:19] | He is the smartest, handsomest, | 聪明绝顶 英俊潇洒 |
[12:21] | butt-kicking-est of all my… | 其他人跟他比简直… |
[12:26] | Sons. | 逊毙了 |
[12:27] | Sensei, are you okay? | 老师 您还好吗 |
[12:29] | No, Leonardo. I am not. | 不 李奥纳多 很不好 |
[12:32] | It would appear that your former adversary, | 你们的老对手不断对我施以摄魂之术 |
[12:34] | Dr.Falco, has returned. | 法尔克博士回来了 |
[12:37] | Falco’s behind this? How is that possible? | 发克尔是幕后操纵者 怎么可能 |
[12:40] | Somehow he has acquired a telepathic connection | 他不知道用什么手段获得了感应能力 |
[12:43] | with every rat in New York. | 能操纵纽约的每只老鼠 |
[12:46] | And he now calls himself “The Rat King.” | 他还自称”鼠王” |
[12:48] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[12:50] | So now we’re letting the bad guys name themselves? | 坏家伙都敢背着我们给自己起名字了 |
[12:53] | We gotta take him down. | 我们必须打倒他 |
[12:54] | Yes, Michelangelo, you do. | 是的 米开朗琪罗 你说的没错 |
[12:56] | The rat king will not rest | 鼠王是不会善罢甘休的 |
[12:58] | until he has total control of this city… | 直到他完全征服了这座城市 |
[13:01] | and my mind. | 和我的意识 |
[13:03] | Sensei? | 老师 |
[13:05] | Everything I knew is gone. | 我什么都没了 |
[13:07] | My wife, my daughter, my clan, | 我的妻子 女儿 家族 |
[13:10] | even my humanity. | 连人类的样貌也失去了 |
[13:13] | You four are all I have left. | 我只有你们四个了 |
[13:15] | Don’t you worry, sensei. We’ll stop him. | 别担心 老师 我们会阻止他的 |
[13:18] | But we gotta find him first. | 但我们得先找到他 |
[13:20] | When the rat king attempted to take control of me, | 鼠王试图操纵我的意识的时候 |
[13:23] | I could see into his mind. | 我也可以读到他的思绪 |
[13:25] | You will find his lair | 他就藏身于 |
[13:27] | in an abandoned utility junction beneath Herald Square. | 海诺德广场下面一个废弃的应用连接站里 |
[13:30] | Let’s go play exterminator. | 斩草除根行动开始 |
[13:35] | Fight him, Sensei. | 一定要打败他 老师 |
[13:37] | I will. Just hurry. | 我会的 你们要快 |
[13:39] | It’s okay, guys. | 没事的 伙计们 |
[13:40] | You go after the rat king. I’ll stay with sensei. | 你们去查探鼠王的下落 我来陪着老师 |
[13:48] | What’s going to happen to Splinter | 斯普林特不会出事吧 |
[13:50] | if we can’t stop the rat king? | 要是我们不能阻止鼠王该怎么办 |
[13:52] | Which, by the way, lamest villain name ever. | 这真是我听过的最烂的反派名字了 |
[13:54] | Let it go already. | 你就不能淡定点儿吗 |
[13:57] | We’re going to stop the rat king, | 我们一定能打败鼠王 |
[13:58] | And Splinter’s going to be fine. | 斯普林特也会没事的 |
[14:00] | Right, Leo? | 对吗 李奥 |
[14:05] | Shh, quiet. Do you guys hear that? | 安静 你们听见了吗 |
[14:12] | You gotta be kidding. | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[14:13] | Aw, ra… | 是老… |
[14:15] | Uh, Leo, any ideas? | 李奥 该怎么办 |
[14:17] | Just one. Move! | 只有一招 跑 |
[14:34] | Oh, no. | 这下糟了 |
[14:35] | They’ve got the taste for turtle now. | 让它们吃到乌龟肉了 |
[14:37] | Come on. Just keep moving. | 快点 继续前进 |
[14:47] | Why do you cling so hard to this life of yours? | 你为何要苦苦挣扎于现在的生活 |
[14:53] | I am needed here. | 有人需要我 |
[14:55] | By whom? | 谁需要你 |
[14:56] | Even your so-called children have begun to outgrow you. | 连你所谓的孩子们都要超过你了 |
[15:04] | And soon, you will be all alone. | 很快 你将孤身一人 |
[15:07] | Come, we are your family now. | 来吧 我们才是你的家人 |
[15:12] | No! | 不 |
[15:18] | Master splinter? | 斯普林特大师 |
[15:40] | Master Splinter, wait! It’s me! | 斯普林特大师 不要 是我 |
[15:52] | Come, my brother. | 来吧 我的兄弟 |
[15:56] | Come to me now. | 来找我吧 |
[16:03] | Bangs were a little long, anyway. | 反正刘海也该剪了 |
[16:07] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说说 |
[16:08] | I can think of a million better names than the Rat King. | 比”鼠王”更好的名字 我能想出千万个 |
[16:11] | There’s ratzilla, the verminator, lord rattington– | 比如超级大鼠 老鼠终结者 鼠域王者 |
[16:15] | Can it, Mikey. We’re almost there. | 够了 麦奇 马上就到了 |
[16:17] | The utility chamber should be on the other side of that wall. | 那件杂房应该就在墙那边 |
[16:20] | You mean that disgusting, furry, squirming wall? | 你是说那面爬满老鼠 恶心到爆的墙 |
[16:29] | How are we supposed to get past that? | 要怎么过去 |
[16:34] | Raph, those barrels. Ventilate ’em. | 拉斐 那两个桶 打个洞出来 |
[16:36] | You got it. | 了解 |
[16:41] | Uh, Leo, you do realize | 李奥 你知道吧 |
[16:43] | those chemicals are highly combustible. | 那些化学物质可是易燃易爆品 |
[16:45] | You don’t say. | 还用你说 |
[16:53] | Let’s move. | 走 |
[17:07] | Ah, my turtle friends, we meet again. | 哟 乌龟朋友们 又见面了 |
[17:12] | Except last time, Falco, | 不过上次见面时 法尔克 |
[17:14] | you weren’t wearing a sad Halloween costume. | 你可没穿这身惨兮兮的万圣节服装 |
[17:18] | I am the Rat King! | 我是鼠王 |
[17:22] | Lame. | 名字真弱 |
[17:23] | Sorry, we don’t have any treats for you. | 抱歉 没什么剩菜招待你 |
[17:25] | But we’ve got a few tricks. | 不如给你点教训尝尝 |
[17:27] | Way to ruin the moment, Donnie. | 你太会毁气氛了 多尼 |
[17:30] | Uh, April, now’s not really the best time. | 爱普莉尔 现在不太方便 |
[17:33] | Donnie, it’s Splinter. He’s gone. | 多尼 斯普林特 他走了 |
[17:35] | What do you mean, “Gone”? | 什么叫他走了 |
[17:36] | Gone where? | 去哪里了 |
[17:37] | Here. | 这里 |
[17:52] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[17:54] | It’s like his brain is completely turned off. | 感觉好像大脑整个死机了一样 |
[17:56] | You mean like Mikey? | 就像麦奇一样吗 |
[17:58] | Dude, you are so predictable. | 哥们 你们一点新意都没有 |
[18:00] | Sensei, snap out of it. | 老师 醒醒啊 |
[18:02] | You waste your words. | 别浪费口舌了 |
[18:04] | This is where I belong, | 这才是我的家 |
[18:06] | with my brothers. | 我的兄弟们 |
[18:09] | He is mine now. | 他现在是我的了 |
[18:11] | Imagine my delight when I realized that | 我简直喜出望外 |
[18:13] | controlling your master would not only make me invincible, | 控制你们的老师后 不仅我会无敌 |
[18:19] | but would also be the key to your demise. | 你们也会通通灰飞烟灭 |
[18:30] | Splinter, destroy them. | 斯普林特 毁掉他们 |
[18:37] | Sensei, don’t! | 老师 不要 |
[18:49] | Are we really going to do this? | 咱们真的要这样吗 |
[18:51] | Remember, we did beat him once. | 我们确实打败过他一次 |
[18:54] | Kind of. | 勉强算是吧 |
[18:55] | Yeah, and we can beat him again. | 对 我们还可以再次成功的 |
[18:57] | We can do this, guys. | 我们可以的 兄弟们 |
[18:58] | Do not hesitate. | 不要犹豫 |
[19:12] | Take sensei down. | 拿下老师 |
[19:38] | I just had a horrible realization. | 我忽然意识到一个可怕的事实 |
[19:40] | He’s been going easy on us all these years. | 他这几年一直在手下留情 |
[20:03] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[20:12] | Nobody hits Mikey but me. | 除了我谁都别想动麦奇 |
[20:24] | Sensei, please. | 老师 不要啊 |
[20:50] | Wait! | 等等 |
[20:51] | Finish him. | 杀死他 |
[20:53] | Remember who you are, Hamato Yoshi. | 想起你是谁 滨户良 |
[20:58] | Donnie, Raph, now! | 多尼 拉斐 快上 |
[21:02] | Please, father. | 醒醒吧 父亲 |
[21:05] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[21:08] | Don’t listen to him, brother. | 别听他的 兄弟 |
[21:12] | Your place is with me. | 你应该和我在一起 |
[21:26] | My place… | 我应该 |
[21:28] | is with my sons. | 跟我儿子们在一起 |
[21:44] | Sensei! | 老师 |
[21:51] | And that’s the last we’ll see of count ratula. | 我们再也不会见到”热血燃鼠”了 |
[21:57] | Yeah, all right. It’s Rat King. | 好吧 是”鼠王” |
[21:59] | But I’m naming the next one. | 但是下次的对手名字我来起 |
[22:08] | Sensei, are you sure you’re okay? | 老师 你确定你没事吗 |
[22:10] | I am fine, thanks to you. | 我没事 多亏了你们 |
[22:13] | You did well, my son. | 干得很棒 我的儿子 |
[22:17] | Well, you did hesitate, | 不过你却犹豫了 |
[22:19] | and hesitation leads to vulnerability. | 而犹豫会让对手有可乘之机 |
[22:21] | We did pretty good, too, huh? | 我们做得也不错吧 |
[22:26] | Yes. I am proud of you all. | 是的 我为你们感到自豪 |
[22:29] | Who knows, maybe one day we’ll be even | 谁知道呢 或许有天我们会成为 |
[22:32] | better martial artist than you. | 比你更优秀的武术大师 |
[22:34] | Remember my son, everything you know I’ve shown you. | 孩子们记住 你们会的都是我教的 |
[22:46] | But I have not shown you everything I know. | 但我还留着一手呢 |
[22:50] | It’s great to have you back, sensei. | 很高兴你能回来 老师 |