时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Why is the location of the power cell still unknown to Kraang? | 为什么克朗还不知道电池的去向 |
[00:15] | The place where the power cell is is a place of hiding. | 电池的去向是不解之谜 |
[00:18] | Kraang must have this power cell | 克朗必须找到电池 |
[00:20] | to reopen the portal to the dimension of Kraang | 才能重新开启克朗次元之门 |
[00:23] | so the true mission can finally begin. | 从而完成真正的使命 |
[00:26] | So Kraang asks Kraang, where is this place of hiding? | 所以克朗问克朗 电池到底在哪 |
[00:35] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[00:39] | Ugh, what’s taking so long? Donnie knows I have a short atten… | 怎么这么久 多尼明知道我缺乏耐… |
[00:43] | Ooh, gum! | 呀 口香糖 |
[00:46] | Man, this better be worth it. | 搞什么 最好物有所值 |
[01:00] | Worth it. | 物超所值了 |
[01:03] | So? | 怎么样 |
[01:04] | You turned Leatherhead’s old subway car into this? | 你用呆头鳄的破地铁车改造的吗 |
[01:08] | Donnie, have I ever told you how awesome you are? | 多尼 我有没有夸过你很赞 |
[01:11] | – No, you haven’t. – Well, I’m seriously considering it. | -没有 -我得好好考虑下夸你的事 |
[01:14] | – What do you call this thing? – Well, it’s a transaxled, | -这东西叫什么 -它是一辆变速驱动 |
[01:17] | multi-armored, electromagnetic… | 多层防御 电磁供能的… |
[01:19] | The Shellraiser. | 御风战车 |
[01:22] | – What? – The Shellraiser. | -啥 -御风战车 |
[01:24] | It’s the perfect name. | 这名字最棒了 |
[01:28] | – That is the perfect name. – Of course it is, bro. | -确实挺棒的 -那当然了 亲 |
[01:31] | You guys always underestimate me. | 你们老是小看我 |
[01:33] | Ooh, gum! | 呀 口香糖 |
[01:49] | Now, I’ve assigned everyone to a station | 考虑到大家各有特长 |
[01:52] | based on your individual skill sets. | 我都安排了合适的位置 |
[01:53] | I can’t drive because my station’s in the back, so… | 我不能驾驶 因为我的位置在后面 |
[01:56] | Driver! | 我来开 |
[01:58] | What? No! | 什么 不是 |
[02:01] | – Leo drives. – Why? | -李奥来开 -为啥 |
[02:04] | He’s least likely to hit something just for fun. | 因为他不会图好玩就四处乱撞 |
[02:06] | True. | 那倒是 |
[02:11] | So, how do we get this baby going? | 这辆炫车要怎么启动呢 |
[02:15] | Okay, just ease the throttle forward ever so sli… | 好了 只要轻轻松开油门杆… |
[02:21] | Whoo! What is powering this thing? | 太爽了 动力来源是什么 |
[02:24] | The Kraang power cell we got from Leatherhead. | 从呆头鳄那里拿到的克朗电池 |
[02:26] | I thought you said that was dangerous, | 你不是说会有危险吗 |
[02:27] | like the Kraang could track it. | 克朗能追踪到什么的 |
[02:29] | That’s why I put it under a lead glass shield. | 正因如此我才放进一个铅质玻璃罩里 |
[02:31] | Now I can regulate the output | 这样既可以控制能量输出 |
[02:33] | and prevent the Kraang from detecting its signal. | 也可以防止克朗侦测到信号 |
[02:35] | I hate to interrupt, but… dead end! | 不好意思打扰了 这是死胡同 |
[02:40] | Uh, Donnie, how do I stop this thing? | 多尼 这个要怎么停 |
[02:43] | – Don’t! – What?! | -别停 -啥 |
[02:44] | Trust me! | 相信我 |
[03:01] | Donnie, you’re awesome! | 多尼 你太赞了 |
[03:09] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:16] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:18] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[03:20] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[03:23] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[03:25] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[03:27] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[03:29] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[03:31] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[03:33] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[03:40] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[03:42] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[03:44] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[03:46] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[03:48] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:50] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:52] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:54] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:57] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[04:03] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[04:13] | This thing has a stereo? | 这东西有立体音响吗 |
[04:14] | What good would this thing be without some tunes? | 要是没音乐 还有什么情调 |
[04:18] | – Are you serious? – Check out the second movement. | -开玩笑的吧 -来听听下一曲 |
[05:03] | Leo, pull over! | 李奥 停车 |
[05:11] | Purple dragons? | 紫龙帮 |
[05:13] | Oh, this night keeps getting better and better. | 今天晚上真是越来越有趣了 |
[05:15] | Oh, yeah, it’s like candy for my knuckles. | 是时候玩玩”不给糖果就挨揍”了 |
[05:18] | – And tonight’s Halloween. – Oh, wait a minute. Who’s that? | -今晚就是万圣节 -等等 那是谁 |
[05:23] | Excuse me, boys. I think you forgot to pay for that. | 不好意思 亲们 你们好像忘记付钱了吧 |
[05:26] | But don’t worry. I accept cash, check, or teeth. | 没关系 我收现金 支票 和牙齿 |
[05:30] | Huh. That was a pretty good line. | 这台词真够酷的 |
[05:33] | What are you gonna do? | 你又能如何 |
[05:36] | There’s one of you and three of us. | 你一人 我们三人 |
[05:38] | Oh, you want to call a couple friends, make it even? | 怎么 要多叫几个人来公平作战吗 |
[05:43] | This guy’s got guts. | 这哥们有点胆量 |
[05:45] | It’s time to face the wrath of… the Pulverizer! | 不如由我来将你们 挫骨扬灰君 |
[05:49] | This is gonna be great. | 越来越棒了 |
[05:54] | Punch, punch! | 我打 我打 |
[05:56] | Or not. | 你想多了 |
[06:01] | Oh, the Pulverizer’s getting just… | 这位挫骨扬灰君好像有点… |
[06:05] | Well, I don’t know the word, but we gotta help him. | 我不知道怎么说 但我们得帮他 |
[06:14] | How do you like the odds now, Fong? | 现在的情形你还满意吗 方 |
[06:17] | – Whoa, the turtles! – How does he know who we… | -咦 是乌龟们 -他怎么知道我们是… |
[06:30] | Oh, nice combo! High five. | 合作愉快 来击个掌 |
[06:41] | Fong’s getting away! | 方要逃跑了 |
[06:46] | – Oh, no, he don’t. – I got him. | -他跑不了的 -我抓住他了 |
[06:52] | Oh, dang, almost had him. | 该死 差点儿就抓住他了 |
[06:53] | Not cool, man. | 别添乱啊 兄弟 |
[06:58] | Cops! We gotta go! | 警察 快撤 |
[07:02] | Oh, hey, uh, great teamwork, guys! | 等等 干的漂亮伙 计们 |
[07:04] | Look, I don’t know who you think you are, | 听着 我不知道你是否清楚自己是谁 |
[07:06] | or what you think you’re doing, but don’t. | 正在做些什么 请别自不量力了 |
[07:09] | Yeah, maybe sometime we can get together and… | 也许哪天我们可以一起… |
[07:12] | Oh, hey, I think I… whoa! | 等等 我想… |
[07:17] | You guys hear something? | 你们听见什么声音了吗 |
[07:27] | – We got a problem. – What the… | -出问题了 -这什么… |
[07:31] | – Are you okay? – Uh, sure. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[07:34] | You… you can survive with just one kidney, right? | 有一个肾也能活对吧 |
[07:38] | Great, first this doofus gets | 好极了 这傻帽先是 |
[07:40] | in the way of a good Purple dragon stomping, | 妨碍我们收拾紫龙帮 |
[07:42] | and now he knows where our lair is. | 现在他连我们住哪儿都知道了 |
[07:44] | Oh, no problem. I blacked out most of the way here. | 别担心 我根本就不记得来这儿的路 |
[07:47] | How do you even know we exist? | 你怎么会认识我们 |
[07:49] | Oh, I saw you months ago. | 我几个月前见过你们 |
[07:57] | You were like, “Let’s finish this!” | 当时你说 游戏结束了 |
[08:00] | Oh, and you were, like, all, “You’re going down!” | 然后你说 你死定了 |
[08:02] | And then you were, like, all, “Bees!” | 然后你大喊 蜜蜂来了 |
[08:04] | Oh, and you were, like… | 接着是你…. |
[08:06] | you were, like, the strong, silent type. | 好像一直沉默来着 |
[08:09] | Dudes, we have a stalker. | 兄弟们 我们被跟踪了 |
[08:12] | You inspired me to become a hero. | 是你们让我立志成为一个英雄 |
[08:15] | I saw you guys, and I thought, | 我看着你们 就想 |
[08:16] | what have they got that I haven’t got? | 他们身上有什么是我没有的呢 |
[08:18] | Years of training under a grand Master of ninjutsu? | 在忍术大师的教导下进行长期的训练 |
[08:21] | No, an awesome costume. | 错 是一件炫酷的制服 |
[08:23] | Where’d you get yours, by the way? | 你们从哪儿搞的这身行头 |
[08:24] | Uh, we are not wearing costumes. We’re mutants. | 我们没穿制服 我们是变异体 |
[08:29] | Right… | 这样啊 |
[08:35] | Cool. | 酷毙了 |
[08:36] | How do I do that? | 我也想整成这样 |
[08:37] | You, stop talking. We gotta get him out of here. | 闭上你的嘴 赶紧想办法把他赶出去 |
[08:40] | Whoa, this place is amazing! | 哇 这地方太赞了 |
[08:43] | What’s with all the pizza boxes? | 这些披萨盒儿是干什么用的 |
[08:45] | – Hey, don’t touch that. – Hey, what’s this? | -别碰那个 -这是啥 |
[08:51] | That looks like the stuff those guys were stealing. | 和那些家伙偷走的东西很像啊 |
[08:53] | That’s impossible. It’s Kraang tech. | 不可能 这是克朗技术 |
[08:56] | What… what’s a Kraang? | 什么是克朗 |
[08:58] | If we told you, we’d have to kill you. | 如果我们告诉你 就得杀了你灭口 |
[09:01] | You see, the Kraang are aliens from another dimension. | 克朗就是来自另一次元的外星人 |
[09:05] | Wait, why would the Purple dimwits want Kraang robotics? | 等等 紫龙帮那帮二货为什么对克朗感兴趣 |
[09:08] | It’s not like they’d know what to do with it. | 他们似乎对那玩意不是很了解 |
[09:10] | Unless they’re stealing it for someone else. | 除非他们是给别人偷的 |
[09:12] | Well, who do we know that | 我们认识的人里 |
[09:13] | would be interested in stolen evil robot parts? | 有谁会对邪恶机器人的零件感兴趣呢 |
[09:17] | – Baxter Stockman. – Donatello… | -巴克斯特·斯道克曼 -多纳泰罗 |
[09:21] | Baxter Stockman. | 巴克斯特·斯道克曼 |
[09:22] | We’ll check it out. Donnie, fix the Shellraiser, | 我们去查清楚 多尼 修好御风战车 |
[09:25] | and take captain “Rubber pants” Home. | 再把橡胶裤先生送回家 |
[09:28] | What? Wait! Why do I have to… | 什么 等等 凭什么是我… |
[09:30] | So what now? | 现在干点儿啥 |
[09:35] | These Kraang components are just what I needed. | 这些克朗零件正是我所需要的 |
[09:38] | They better be. | 最好是这样 |
[09:39] | The turtles spotted us, and knowing them, | 那群龟发现了我们 也了解克朗 |
[09:41] | it won’t be long before they show up. | 他们很快就会找来的 |
[09:44] | Let them come. | 让他们来好了 |
[09:51] | What has two robotic legs and loves to stomp turtles? | 是谁喜欢用两条机械腿踩乌龟呢 |
[09:56] | This guy! | 本大爷是也 |
[10:03] | Wicked staff. | 够邪恶 |
[10:05] | – Put that down. – Check out my sweet moves. | -把它放下 -瞧瞧哥的身手 |
[10:08] | – I said put that down! – No, let me show you this one thing. | -我说放下 -不 让哥给你露一手 |
[10:15] | Look, I’m busy here. | 听着 我正忙着呢 |
[10:18] | If you must play with the staff, | 既然你如此痴迷 |
[10:20] | and apparently you must, try this. | 非要耍这根棍子不可 试试这招 |
[10:25] | Okay, now you see what I’m doing? | 好了 看见我是怎么做的了吗 |
[10:26] | Slowly. Keep your hands near your center | 要慢慢来 双手靠近身体中心 |
[10:28] | and switch sides. Smooth. Fluid, right? | 两手互倒 如行云流水一般 懂吗 |
[10:40] | Okay. Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[10:42] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:47] | I got it! | 我学会了 |
[10:49] | What, you think you can just put a sword | 什么 你觉得在枕头下放把剑 |
[10:51] | under your pillow and wake up a samurai? | 一觉醒来就能变成武士了吗 |
[10:53] | You’ve gotta practice. | 要不断练习才行 |
[10:54] | It takes more than a cheesy costume to be a hero. | 不是穿一件烂制服就能成为英雄的 |
[10:57] | Pretty sweet, huh? Check out the muscles. | 有质感吧 瞧瞧哥的肌肉 |
[10:59] | What? | 什么 |
[11:02] | Foam rubber. Pretty cool, huh? | 泡沫橡胶 很酷吧 |
[11:04] | Way faster than working out. | 比健身快多了 |
[11:06] | I want to be a hero now. I don’t have time for the basics. | 现在我就想当英雄 没时间打基础 |
[11:09] | Show me the good stuff. | 露一手真功夫吧 |
[11:10] | Okay. One more. | 好吧 再露一次 |
[11:16] | Jab. | 刺 |
[11:16] | Block. Step. | 阻截 跨步 |
[11:18] | Sweep. Twirl. | 扫堂腿 回旋棍 |
[11:20] | Backflip. | 后空翻 |
[11:22] | Strike! | 透心枪 |
[11:25] | Okay, got it. | 好的 明白 |
[11:28] | Jab! | 刺 |
[11:31] | And that’s why we start with the basics. | 所以我们从基础开始 |
[12:38] | No, stop! You’re headed for… | 停下来 你快进入… |
[12:44] | Splinter’s room. | 斯普林特的房间 |
[12:46] | Donatello… | 多纳泰罗 |
[12:50] | does this belong to you? | 这个是你的吗 |
[12:51] | Sensei, Pulverizer. Pulverizer, sensei. | 老师 挫骨扬灰君 挫骨扬灰君 老师 |
[12:55] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:56] | Hey, does he know he’s a rat? | 他知道他是只老鼠吗 |
[12:58] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[12:59] | I’m sorry, sensei. | 不好意思 老师 |
[13:00] | We found him on the street, trying to fight the Purple dragons, | 我们在街上看到他试图对抗紫龙帮 |
[13:03] | and he accidentally wound up back in the lair. | 然后偶然跟我们回到了巢穴 |
[13:05] | So I thought I’d teach him a few basics… | 我认为可以教他些基础动作 |
[13:07] | Yeah, and he’s doing a great job. Check this out. | 没错 他学得很不错哦 瞧好吧 |
[13:14] | Apparently, you have not taught him shame. | 显然 你没教他羞耻 |
[13:16] | May I speak with you for a moment? | 我可以跟你谈一会吗 |
[13:18] | Hai, sensei. | 是 老师 |
[13:20] | Donatello, he has no business learning our art. | 多纳泰罗 他不能学习我们的忍术 |
[13:24] | He is… a doofus. | 他是个 呆子 |
[13:28] | Hai, sensei, | 是 老师 |
[13:28] | but he’s gonna put himself at risk no matter what I do, | 不管我做什么 他都会自找麻烦的 |
[13:31] | so I just want to teach him enough so he doesn’t get creamed. | 我就教他几招 以使他免受皮肉之苦 |
[13:35] | You may, but if you train him, | 好吧 可如果你要教她 |
[13:38] | you are responsible for whatever happens. | 你就要承担后果 |
[13:46] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:53] | Baxter Stockman, whatever you’re up to | 巴克斯特·斯道克曼 不管你要用 |
[13:55] | with those robotic parts, it ends now. | 那些机器人零件做什么 现在都结束了 |
[13:58] | You want to see what I’m working on? Well, here it comes. | 你想看看我在做什么吗 来了哦 |
[14:12] | Look! Sushi that delivers itself. | 看啊 送货上门的寿司 |
[14:21] | Dude, Fishface is a little sensitive. | 哥们 鱼脸有点敏感啊 |
[14:25] | You’re calling him Fishface? | 你叫他鱼脸 |
[14:27] | Well, it was that or Robocarp. | 要么就是机器鲤鱼 |
[14:31] | Pretty good, pretty good. | 不错哦 不错哦 |
[14:33] | Important safety tip: avoid the legs. | 重要安全提示 避开双腿 |
[14:58] | What do you got besides legs? | 除了腿你还有什么 |
[15:06] | Teeth… I think they’re… poison. | 牙齿 我觉得 有毒 |
[15:17] | – Raph, are you okay? – Huh? Sure. Yeah. | -拉斐 你还好吗 -当然 没事 |
[15:28] | I’m… fine. I love you. | 我 没事 我爱你 |
[15:32] | He’s not fine! | 他有事 |
[15:34] | Call Donnie. Tell him we need an antidote. | 叫多尼 告诉他我们需要解毒剂 |
[15:41] | Put your left leg up here. | 把左腿放高到这儿 |
[15:42] | Right leg down here. | 右腿放低在这儿 |
[15:44] | Twist your hips. And… down I go. | 扭胯 我就倒下了 |
[15:49] | And… down I go! | 我就 倒下了 |
[15:53] | And… down I… oh! | 我 就 倒 |
[15:56] | Yes! I did it! | 我做到了 |
[15:59] | When do I get my black belt? | 我什么时候升到黑带 |
[16:03] | Donatello. Donnie! We need help! | 多纳泰罗 多尼 我们需要援助 |
[16:06] | Raph’s been bitten by a giant poisonous robotic fish! | 拉斐被一只大型毒药机器鱼给咬了 |
[16:10] | That’s not possible. If he was bitten, | 不可能 如果是被咬的话 |
[16:11] | it’s venom, not poison. | 就是毒液 不是毒药 |
[16:13] | Interesting, interesting. | 有意思 有意思 |
[16:15] | Get over here! | 快过来 |
[16:18] | Hey, do you know how to drive? | 你会开车吗 |
[16:21] | You kidding? | 笑话 |
[16:22] | I’ve been driving an ice cream truck all summer. | 我整个夏天都在开冰激凌车 |
[16:25] | Whoa! Watch out! | 看着点啊 |
[16:33] | I thought you said you knew how to drive! | 你不是会开车嘛 |
[16:36] | I usually don’t go over eight miles an hour. | 平时我开都不会超80码的 |
[16:39] | Just try to hold it steady, okay? | 尽量开平稳点 好吗 |
[16:41] | I gotta mix this antidote for Raph. What are his symptoms? | 我得为拉斐制作解毒剂 他有哪些症状 |
[16:45] | He keeps telling me I’m the smartest guy he knows. | 他不停跟我说我是他见过的最聪明的人 |
[16:47] | Okay. Okay, he’s delusional. | 好的 好的 他出现错觉了 |
[16:54] | How’s his color? | 他的颜色呢 |
[16:54] | Green, man, and I mean way more than usual. | 绿色 伙计 我是说比平时更绿 |
[17:05] | – Does he have any nausea? – Nah, he doesn’t have any. | -有恶心反胃么 -没有 |
[17:10] | No, check that. | 不是吧 好恶 |
[17:12] | Ah, what the… | 这是… |
[17:14] | I knew you ate my pizza! You liar! | 我就知道是你吃了我的披萨 骗子 |
[17:26] | Donnie, get here now! | 多尼 立马给我过来 |
[17:28] | Almost there. | 就快到了 |
[17:30] | The road’s blocked. We gotta go around. | 路被挡住了 我们得绕过去 |
[17:32] | No time to go around. You gotta jump it. | 没时间绕路了 跳过去 |
[17:34] | What? | 什么 |
[17:35] | You wanna be a hero? Jump it! | 你想做英雄吗 那就跳 |
[17:37] | Yeah, uh, about the hero thing… | 好吧 关于做英雄 |
[17:40] | Jump it! | 跳 |
[18:07] | Raph, you still with us, buddy? | 拉斐 你还健在么 伙计 |
[18:09] | – Donnie? – Yeah, Raph. | -多尼 -是的 拉斐 |
[18:12] | Why are there fingers on my feet? | 为什么我脚趾上有手指 |
[18:15] | Hang in there, buddy. You’ll be okay. | 坚持住 伙计 你会好起来的 |
[18:21] | Uh, thanks, magical unicorn. | 谢了 神奇的独角兽 |
[18:24] | That was awesome! We saved him! | 太棒了 我们救了他 |
[18:27] | “We” Saved him? | 怎么会是”我们”救了他 |
[18:28] | You wanted to stop and sell ice cream. | 你可是想停下来去卖冰淇淋 |
[18:30] | If I hadn’t jumped and smashed through that wall… | 如果我没连人带车跳起来撞过那堵墙 |
[18:32] | Uh, Donnie, is the Shellraiser supposed to do that? | 多尼 御风战车这样正常吗 |
[18:40] | It’s cracked. Oh, this is bad. | 破裂了 糟了 |
[18:42] | The Kraang can detect that energy signature. | 克朗能侦测到能量信号 |
[18:44] | We gotta get back underground before | 我们得在他们找到电池之前 |
[18:46] | they come looking for the power cell. | 回到地底下 |
[19:09] | Hold her steady, Leo. I’ll take care of these jokers. | 开稳了 李奥 我来对付那些小丑 |
[19:25] | Guys, the Kraang are on the roof. | 伙计们 克朗在屋顶上 |
[19:32] | Leo, Kraang can fly! Kraang can fly! | 李奥 克朗能飞 克朗能飞 |
[19:49] | Wow, no one told me they were robot aliens! | 没人告诉我他们是外星机器人 |
[19:52] | Why would we tell you? | 我们为什么要告诉你 |
[20:49] | Oh, no, you don’t! | 不 你想都别想 |
[20:54] | – He’s got the cell! – I’ll stop him! | -他拿到电池了 -我来对付他 |
[20:56] | – Pulverizer, no! – I can do this! | -挫骨扬灰君 不要啊 -我能行的 |
[20:59] | You really can’t! | 你不行的 |
[21:17] | Hey! That’s my power source, slime bot! | 那是我得动力源 破机器人 |
[21:26] | Ow! Donnie! | 多尼 |
[21:27] | Oh, the power cell… Oh… | 电池 |
[21:30] | Ah, crud. | 真不中用 |
[21:32] | Hoo, hoo, that tickles… | 好痒 |
[21:53] | Ah, man. It looks like I mucked everything up, didn’t I? | 天 看起来我弄砸了一切 是吗 |
[21:57] | Hey, bro, it’s not your fault. | 兄弟 这不是你的错 |
[21:59] | Um, actually, Mikey, it is. | 事实上 麦奇 是他的错 |
[22:01] | – Oh, yeah. – Not completely. | -是的 -不完全是 |
[22:04] | I’m the one who sent the Shellraiser through the wall, | 是我让御风战车撞墙的 |
[22:06] | and that’s what cracked the power cell. | 这才使电池碎了 |
[22:08] | Uh, so, you think we could pick up our training again sometime? | 那么 我们能再挑个时间训练么 |
[22:15] | – No. – Fine. But I’ll be practicing. | -不 -那行 但是我会练习的 |
[22:17] | And I’ll be back. | 我一定会回来的 |
[22:19] | And wherever crime may roam, wherever help is… | 不管哪里有犯罪 不管哪里需要帮助 |
[22:23] | Bye! | 再见 |
[22:29] | I’ve got to figure out how we’re getting that power cell back. | 我得想想怎么把电池拿回来 |
[22:32] | Which raises the question, | 问题来了 |
[22:33] | how are we going to get the Shellraiser home? | 我们怎么把御风战车带回家 |
[22:41] | Are you sure the parking break isn’t on? | 你确定你松了手刹吗 |
[22:44] | For the hundredth time, yes! | 说了一百遍了 松了 |
[22:46] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[22:48] | Sorry, guys! | 对不起了 伙计们 |
[22:50] | Uh, try it now. | 现在试试吧 |
[22:52] | – Donnie! – Donatello! | -多尼 -多纳泰罗 |