时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Let’s go, Leo, I’m starving! | 快点啊 李奥 我饿死了 |
[00:06] | Yeah, boi! | 好嘞 |
[00:07] | Ramen. | 拉面哦 |
[00:29] | Roach! Roach! | 有蟑螂 有蟑螂 |
[00:43] | Stop, you’ll smash it. | 住手 你会扎到它的 |
[00:44] | That’s the idea! | 哥就是这个打算 |
[00:47] | You can’t smash this roach, ok? | 你不能扎这只蟑螂 明白吗 |
[00:51] | He’s… special. | 它很…特别 |
[00:55] | Really speciaaaaal… | 相当特别哦 |
[01:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:00] | I’m going to regret this, | 我以后肯定会后悔这样问 |
[01:01] | but… why is he special, Donnie? | 它 为什么特别呢 多尼 |
[01:05] | Because I outfitted him | 因为我给它戴上了一个 |
[01:07] | with a remote-controlled camera helmet! | 有远程控制摄像功能的头盔 |
[01:10] | Wow, that explains why you’re special… | 好吧 这听起来像是你比较特别 |
[01:12] | We can send him to TCRI and spyon the Kraang. | 我们可以派它去TCRI大厦监视克朗 |
[01:15] | The camera allows us to see whatever the cockroach sees. | 这只小蟑螂看到什么 我们就能看到什么 |
[01:22] | That is awesome. | 太棒了 |
[01:23] | Big, tough Raph is scared of cockroaches. | 大硬汉拉斐居然怕蟑螂 |
[01:27] | I am not. | 我才不怕呢 |
[01:27] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[01:28] | Let’s go to the video… | 我们来看一下视频 |
[01:31] | This is my favorite part, right here. | 我最喜欢这里了 就这个 |
[01:33] | Donnie, can I get this on a t-shirt? | 多尼 我能把这个印在T恤上吗 |
[01:35] | Want to see my favorite part right here? | 你想知道我最喜欢哪里吗 |
[01:41] | We’re going to spy on the Kraang… with a cockroach! | 我们居然要用蟑螂 来监视克朗 |
[01:47] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:54] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:56] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:58] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:01] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:03] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:05] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:07] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:09] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:11] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:18] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:19] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:21] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:24] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:26] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:28] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:30] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:32] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:35] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:41] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:48] | Come on, roach Number one. | 来吧 一号蟑螂君 |
[02:49] | Make papa proud. | 给咱来点业绩 |
[02:52] | 蟑螂终结者 | |
[03:04] | Kraang has been on a diet known as “gluten-free”. | 克朗一直在减肥 不吃谷蛋白 |
[03:07] | Kraang has already lost 13 Kraang units of weight. | 克朗已经减掉了13个克朗单位的体重 |
[03:33] | Wait, what are those guys talking about? | 等等 他们在说什么啊 |
[03:35] | Can you get closer? | 能靠近点吗 |
[03:36] | That which s known as the next phase | 克朗的下一步计划 |
[03:38] | of the Kraang invasion to the planet known as Earth | 也就是对地球这个星球的侵略 |
[03:40] | will soon begin. | 将要开始 |
[03:42] | Next phase? That doesn’t sound good… | 下一步计划 听着就很不爽 |
[03:44] | That which is the laser drill | 也就是用激光钻 |
[03:46] | will drill a hole in the planet known as Earth, | 把地球这个星球钻个洞 |
[03:48] | that is a hole, 30 miles deep in the Earth. | 这个洞将会有30公里深 |
[03:54] | They are going to bore a hole into Earth? | 他们要在地球上钻个洞 |
[03:57] | I’m guessing that’s bad. | 我觉得情况不妙啊 |
[03:58] | Unless you think the city needs a giant lava fountain… | 除非你想在城里洗个岩浆喷泉淋浴 |
[04:01] | Yep, that’s bad. | 情况果然不妙 |
[04:02] | Goodbye, harsh winters… | 永别了 冬日的寒冷 |
[04:03] | Lava surfing rules. | 岩浆冲浪一定很棒 |
[04:05] | It definitely doesn’t, Mikey. | 你想多了 麦奇 |
[04:07] | We have to stop this. | 我们一定要阻止他们 |
[04:09] | To execute the plan, Kraang needs to possess | 为了执行计划 克朗必须得到 |
[04:12] | that which is known as the diamond lens | 一个叫做钻石镜片的物品 |
[04:13] | to make the work the drilling of the laser drill. | 来制造激光钻的激光束 |
[04:16] | What does that mean? | 什么意思啊 |
[04:17] | They need a diamond lens to make their laser drill work. | 他们要想使用激光钻需要一个钻石镜片 |
[04:19] | Now shhhh! | 好了别吵 |
[04:20] | Kraang is already on the way | 克朗已经出发了 |
[04:22] | to that which is called the laboratory | 要去那个叫做实验室的地方 |
[04:23] | that is having the lens that is needed by Kraang. | 寻找克朗需要的钻石镜片 |
[04:26] | What? | 啥 |
[04:27] | One of them is going to the lab to get it. | 他们派人去实验室找了 |
[04:29] | Which lab? | 哪个实验室 |
[04:30] | Maybe, if we listen, they’ll tell us! | 好好听着不就知道了 |
[04:37] | Thanks a lot, Raph. | 多亏了你 拉斐 |
[04:38] | We lost the signal! | 我们失去信号了 |
[05:50] | Uh-Huh. I think I found the diamond lab. | 我好像找到放钻石的实验室了 |
[05:53] | Now, it’s a bit blurry | 虽然位置有些模糊 |
[05:54] | but maybe we can follow it to the laboratory. | 但也许我们可以按图索骥找到实验室 |
[05:57] | We don’t have much time | 我们时间不多了 |
[05:58] | until the Kraang drill fires. | 克朗就要钻球取火了 |
[05:59] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[06:03] | Heads up. | 当心 |
[06:04] | That’s a really bad sound. | 是一种很不详的声音 |
[06:06] | It sounded more like a “ba-dump”. | 听起来很像”咣当” |
[06:08] | I heard a “flap”. | 我听见了”啪啪”声 |
[06:09] | – Flap? – Flap. | -“啪啪” -“啪啪” |
[06:21] | What is that? | 这什么玩意 |
[06:22] | Ugh. Smells like a butt sandwich. | 一股剩三明治的味道 |
[06:28] | Oh, dear. | 老天 |
[06:31] | Would you look at that. | 你们看这个 |
[06:33] | Hideous and beautiful. | 集丑陋和美丽于一体 |
[06:38] | What is it, Donnie? | 到底是什么东西 多尼 |
[06:40] | It’s my spy roach. | 是我的蟑螂间谍 |
[06:42] | Your what? | 你的啥 |
[06:43] | Your what? | 啥玩意 |
[06:44] | He must have been exposed to some mutagen. | 他一定是接触了某种变异原 |
[06:46] | You see how the neb helmet merged with his exoskeleton? | 看到它鼻端的头盔和外骨骼合为一体了吗 |
[06:48] | We have never seen organic and inorganic matter | 从未见过有机体和无机物 |
[06:51] | fused in-in-in such an ama– | 能结合的如此完美… |
[06:53] | That’s great, Donnie, we can discuss this some more | 真棒 多尼 我们可以一边驾驶 |
[06:55] | when we’re driving at a thousand miles an hour. | 时速一千英里的战车一边听你讲 |
[06:57] | Come on, you big baby. | 别怕啦 大宝贝儿 |
[06:59] | What are you worried about? | 害怕个什么劲儿啊 |
[07:00] | We creamed it with our van. | 咱的车都它撞的稀巴烂了 |
[07:02] | It’s not like it’s going to get up and come after us! | 它是不可能爬起来追咱们的 |
[07:05] | Uh, guys?! | 伙计们 |
[07:13] | Or maybe it would… | 也许它会的 |
[07:30] | This thing’s tough. | 这玩意真难搞 |
[07:31] | Naturally. | 那必须啊 |
[07:32] | Cockroaches are among the most resilient life | 蟑螂可是地球上适应力最强的 |
[07:35] | forms on the planet. | 生命体了 |
[07:36] | And the grossest | 也是最恶心的 |
[07:40] | sensitive roach. | 敏感的小强 |
[07:42] | Where’s Raph? | 拉斐在哪里 |
[07:44] | Eat hot manhole cover! | 看哥用井盖射死你 |
[08:04] | Oh, no! | 噢不 |
[08:09] | Ease up, Raph. | 淡定 拉斐 |
[08:10] | I think you got him. | 你已经搞定它了 |
[08:12] | Okay. Okay. | 那就好 那就好 |
[08:17] | What do we do with it? | 我们怎么处理它 |
[08:18] | Forget the roach! | 别管蟑螂了 |
[08:19] | We’ve got to stop the Kraang before they destroy the Earth. | 我们必须要在克朗摧毁地球之前阻止他们 |
[08:22] | Leo’s right. We’ve got to go. | 李奥说得对 我们快走 |
[08:24] | You just want to get away from that thing. | 你就是想摆脱掉这个大家伙 |
[08:27] | Is that so wrong? | 有错吗 |
[08:29] | Oh, no. | 噢不 |
[08:30] | It’s going. | 它不见了 |
[08:31] | Come on, guys. We got to move. | 快点伙计们 我们快出发 |
[08:39] | The box which contains the lens | 装镜片的盒子 |
[08:41] | is heavier than Kraang thought. | 比克朗想的要重 |
[08:43] | There’s the van! | 看见克朗的车了 |
[08:46] | They must have picked up the lens. | 它们一定已经拿到镜片了 |
[08:48] | Ram that sucker! | 撞烂那破车 |
[09:01] | Halt, Kraang! | 停下 克朗 |
[09:02] | The halting of Kraang is not a thing | 阻止克朗前行的事不是 |
[09:04] | that the one ones who are turtles will be doing to Kraang. | 乌龟们可以对克朗做的事情 |
[09:07] | Wrong. | 错 |
[09:08] | The halting of Kraang is exactly the thing | 阻止克朗前行的事就是 |
[09:10] | that the ones who are…yeah, just halt! | 乌龟们…给我停下就对了 |
[09:12] | Which do we save first? | 我们先救谁呢 |
[09:13] | The world or the English language? | 世界人民还是英语 |
[09:16] | I’ve got the lens. | 我拿到镜片了 |
[09:38] | Mikey, Donnie, you take the roach. | 麦奇 多尼 你们对付蟑螂 |
[09:40] | Raph, you’re coming with me. | 拉斐 你跟着我 |
[09:42] | Raph? Raph! | 拉斐 拉斐 |
[09:49] | All right, roachie. | 好了 强强 |
[09:51] | Time to meet your maker. | 来见见你的主人吧 |
[09:53] | Wait, isn’t that me? | 等等 那不就是我吗 |
[09:54] | Exactly. Go get him tiger. | 没错 上吧猛男 |
[10:09] | Oh, no. The Kraang has the lens again. | 噢不 克朗把镜片夺走了 |
[10:16] | Raph, where are you? | 拉斐 你在哪儿 |
[10:17] | Raph, are you hearing me? | 拉斐 你听见了吗 |
[10:19] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[10:25] | Why do you have to be a cockroach? | 为什么非得是蟑螂 |
[10:26] | Why do you have to be a cockroach? | 为什么非得是蟑螂 |
[10:31] | That is a big cockroach! | 好大的蟑螂啊 |
[10:38] | We’re not done with you yet, spy roach! | 我们跟你没完 蟑螂间谍 |
[10:50] | Yes, nail ’em, Mikey! | 灭了他 麦奇 |
[10:59] | How does that grill taste, bud? | 烧烤的味道不错吧 哥们 |
[11:10] | Now where’s that dimond? | 钻石在哪儿 |
[11:13] | Raph lost t. | 拉斐弄丢了 |
[11:15] | Raph, where were you? | 拉斐 你去哪儿了 |
[11:18] | I was busy. | 我很忙的 |
[11:19] | Busy cowering in terror. | 忙着吓得尿裤子 |
[11:22] | We’ve got to find the drill | 我们得找到钻机 |
[11:23] | before the Kraan cracks open Manhattan like an egg. | 不然克朗会想敲鸡蛋一样敲碎曼哈顿 |
[11:47] | You blew it, Raph. | 你搞砸了 拉斐 |
[11:48] | You’ve got to get your head toghter. | 你得集中精力啊 |
[11:50] | I know, this stupid phobia | 我知道 这该死的恐惧症 |
[11:51] | is gonna end up to get our team killed. | 会害死我们的 |
[11:53] | Listen, I’m sorry, Leo. | 我 我很抱歉 李奥 |
[11:57] | Guys. Okay. | 伙计们 |
[11:58] | Here’s a map of known Kraang facilities | 这是已知的克朗设备地图 |
[12:01] | and here’s a map of the fault lines in New York city. | 和纽约市故障线路图 |
[12:03] | If the Kraang is going to drill into the earth’s crusts, | 克朗若想钻透地壳 |
[12:06] | then this is where they do it. | 那么这就是他们的施工地点 |
[12:09] | All right then, guys. | 那好吧 伙计们 |
[12:10] | We’ve got a little more time | 我们时间不多了 |
[12:12] | before the Kraang starts drilling. | 克朗就要开钻了 |
[12:29] | What’s that sound? | 什么声音 |
[12:30] | I don’t see anything ouside. | 外面一切正常啊 |
[12:33] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[12:34] | What? | 什么 |
[12:35] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[12:36] | Where the hell could it be? | 他能藏在哪呢 |
[12:37] | He’s underneath the bed! | 他在车下面 |
[12:38] | He e underneath the bed! | 他在车下面 |
[12:44] | He cut the drive shaft? | 他切断了传动轴吗 |
[12:46] | How does he keep finding us? | 他怎么总是能找到我们 |
[12:49] | He could be using homing signal I set up | 可能是我设置的归航信号 |
[12:51] | so spy roach could find his way back to the van. | 这样蟑螂间谍就能回到货车上了 |
[12:54] | There’s a homing signal? | 他还有归航信号 |
[12:56] | Dude, even I would have turned that off. | 哥们 我都知道那东西要关掉 |
[12:58] | Excuse me, Mikey. | 不好意思 麦奇 |
[13:00] | I’ve been a little distracted. | 我有点分神 |
[13:02] | Maybe can I use the signal | 或许可以利用归航信号 |
[13:03] | to tap into his camera | 切入他的摄像头 |
[13:04] | 下载中… | |
[13:05] | to see what he he’s seeing. | 看到他看到的东西 |
[13:06] | None of this makes sense. | 这都讲不通啊 |
[13:08] | Why is he so mad at us? | 他为什么对我们这么生气啊 |
[13:10] | And, got it. | 有了 |
[13:15] | Cruel. | 太残忍了 |
[13:17] | I don’t think he’s mad at us. | 我看他不是生我们的气 |
[13:19] | I think he’s mad at you. | 他是生你的气 |
[13:21] | That stinks for someone | 对于一个怕蟑螂的人来说 |
[13:22] | who’s afraid of roaches. | 真不是件好事啊 |
[13:24] | I already got got it. Thanks. | 我已经明白了 谢谢 |
[13:25] | So is there anymore surprises? | 还有什么惊喜吗 |
[13:28] | He has a saw?? | 他还有锯子 |
[13:30] | The cockroach has a saw?? | 这蟑螂还有个锯子 |
[13:38] | Not anymore. | 不能这么下去了 |
[13:39] | Donny, the rest of us will keep the roach busy. | 多尼 我们仨会挡住蟑螂 |
[13:42] | We will? | 我们吗 |
[13:43] | Yes! | 当然 |
[13:44] | You’ve got to fix this Shell Raiser fast. | 你快点把御风战车修好 |
[13:46] | Like, yesterday fast. | 就像 昨天那么快 |
[13:53] | Hey, spy roach, | 蟑螂间谍 |
[13:55] | grass out here. | 草地在这儿呢 |
[13:56] | Come and get them! | 快来吃草啊 |
[13:57] | Really? | 什么 |
[13:58] | You are using me as bait? | 你用我当诱饵 |
[13:59] | Yep. | 那是 |
[14:20] | Not afraid. Not afraid. | 我不怕 我不怕 |
[14:22] | Not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[14:26] | Scratch that! Fully afraid! | 算了 我好怕啊 |
[14:32] | 水泥未干 | |
[14:39] | I’m sorry. Itried to smash you, okay? | 对不起 我想灭了你来着 |
[14:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:42] | I learned a very important lesson. | 您给我上了宝贵的一课 |
[14:43] | I’ll never be cruel again. | 我再也不会那么残忍 |
[14:45] | Just leave me alone. | 放过我吧 |
[14:46] | On one condition. | 有个条件 |
[14:49] | Anything! | 什么都行 |
[14:50] | Be good to Michelangelo. | 好好对待米开朗琪罗 |
[14:54] | What? | 什么 |
[14:56] | Let him read your comics once in a while. | 偶尔让他看看你的漫画 |
[14:59] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[15:03] | So much for learning your lesson. | 你还真学到了不少 |
[15:04] | Nice job, Raph. | 干得不错 拉斐 |
[15:06] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[15:07] | Where’s the bug? | 虫子呢 |
[15:13] | Stuck, huh? | 卡住了 |
[15:15] | Not so tough now, are you, roachy. | 现在没那么大本事了吧 大蟑螂 |
[15:17] | You’re just a… | 你就是个… |
[15:20] | hollow… shell. | 空…壳 |
[15:21] | What the… | 这是… |
[15:23] | He must have molted. | 他一定是蜕皮了 |
[15:25] | They molt? | 蟑螂蜕皮吗 |
[15:26] | Yeah, roaches shed their skins | 蜕啊 蟑螂变大的时候 |
[15:27] | when they get bigger. | 就会蜕皮 |
[15:31] | Dude, you’re not kidding… | 哥们 开什么玩笑… |
[15:38] | Cockroach. | 蟑螂 |
[15:40] | Why do you have to be a cockroach? | 为什么你非得是蟑螂啊 |
[15:47] | And it flies! | 而且还会飞 |
[15:49] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[16:17] | Start the engine! Start the engine!! | 开车 快开车 |
[16:19] | Donnie, did you get this thing working? | 多尼 车子发动了吗 |
[16:21] | We’ve got bigger problems. | 我们有更大的麻烦了 |
[16:22] | We’ve got to stop that drill! | 我们得把钻机停下 |
[16:31] | What the…? | 开什么… |
[16:34] | Take that. | 吃我一脚 |
[16:39] | I had my chance, I couldn’t face it. | 我有机会的 但是我无法面对 |
[16:41] | I just…couldn’t do it! | 我真的…做不到 |
[16:43] | Look at the bright side. | 往积极的方面想想 |
[16:45] | In 15 minutes we could all melt in a fountain of lava… | 15分钟后我们可能都融化在岩浆喷泉里 |
[16:48] | OK, that sounded brighter in my head… | 好吧 只是想想为好… |
[16:51] | The laser drill is just past the front gate. | 激光钻机刚通过大门 |
[16:54] | Kraangdroids everywhere. | 到处都是克朗 |
[16:55] | Hope you’ve got a good plan. | 希望你能有个好计划 |
[16:57] | I’m going to ram through the gate and we’ll go from there. | 我开车撞门进去 |
[16:59] | Works for me! | 我同意 |
[17:11] | We’ve got company… again. | 我们的同伴…又来了 |
[17:17] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[17:19] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[17:26] | He’s got Mikey! | 他把麦奇抓走了 |
[17:29] | We’ve got to do something. | 我们必须去救他 |
[17:33] | I’ll stop him. | 我来阻止他 |
[17:34] | You don’t have to do this | 要想证明你不害怕的话 |
[17:35] | just to prove you’re not afraid. | 大可不必这么做 |
[17:37] | I am afraid | 我害怕 |
[17:38] | and that’s why I have to do this. | 所以我才必须这么做 |
[17:41] | I’m comein’, Mikey, | 我来救你了 麦奇 |
[17:43] | No 6–foot tall cockroach going to eat my brother. | 我是不会让大蟑螂怪物吃掉我兄弟的 |
[18:07] | Hey! You up there. | 天上飞的那个东西 |
[18:10] | Looking for me? | 在找我吗 |
[19:15] | The laser drill just passed the 500-meter mark. | 激光钻机刚钻过500米 |
[19:17] | Those known as the turtles are approaching. | 龟们正在靠近 |
[19:25] | All right, guys. Get ready. | 兄弟们 准备好 |
[19:27] | We’re going in. | 我们要进去了 |
[19:42] | Are we in? | 进来了吗 |
[19:46] | No! Raph, we’re stuck! | 拉斐 我们被困住了 |
[19:48] | – It’s up to you. – Get the Kraang! | -一切靠你了 -搞定克朗 |
[19:50] | I’m on it. | 知道了 |
[19:56] | This is either going to be really cool… | 这个要么很爽 |
[19:58] | or really painful. | 要么很痛苦 |
[20:12] | OK… it was both. | 好吧 两者都有 |
[20:19] | The laser drill is at 400 meters from the Earth core. | 激光钻机离地心还有400米 |
[20:22] | Not for long. | 休想得逞 |
[20:35] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[20:37] | All right, insect. | 好吧 大虫子 |
[20:38] | You think I’m scared of you? | 你以为我怕你吗 |
[20:40] | I aced your butt twice already. | 我已经打爆过你两次了 |
[20:42] | You want to go for number three, Huh? | 你还想再被痛扁一次是吧 |
[20:45] | Do you? | 是不是 |
[20:45] | Come and get me. | 那就放马过来吧 |
[21:11] | The laser drill is at 300-meters. | 激光钻机离地心还有300米 |
[21:16] | Two hundred meters. | 200米 |
[21:23] | 100-meters. | 100米 |
[21:35] | Drill this. | 钻这个吧 |
[22:14] | Well, Raph… you faced your fear and saved the city. | 拉斐 你直面了自己的恐惧拯救了这座城市 |
[22:18] | Not bad for a Wednesday… | 周三过得不错嘛 |
[22:20] | Faced my fear? I conquered my fear! | 是直面恐惧吗 我可是克服了恐惧 |
[22:24] | I looked my fear in the eye… | 我和恐惧对视着 |
[22:25] | and I zapped it to a blimp. | 然后就把它钻的落花流水 |
[22:30] | So you’re not afraid of cockroaches anymore, huh? | 也就是说你不害怕蟑螂了对吧 |
[22:32] | Nope. | 当然 |
[22:33] | Good, good… | 好 很好 |
[22:35] | Then you won’t mind the one I just slipped into your shell… | 那你肯定不会介意刚才我往你壳里放了一只 |