时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Whoa. That’s a sub-spatial endoparticle disrupter. | 天哪 那是个次空间内核粉碎器 |
[00:10] | Gonna have to explain if that’s “Oh, no” Or “Yay.” | 你能不能解释下是”哦不”还是”哦耶” |
[00:12] | In the hands of the Kraang, it’s a definite “Oh, no.” | 落在克朗的手里 情况绝对是”哦不” |
[00:15] | Why? What does it do? | 为啥 那是干啥的 |
[00:17] | The disrupter can de-synchronize subatomic resonances, | 粉碎器会引发原子共振 |
[00:20] | which invert polymolecular structures, | 从而使多分子结构反转 |
[00:22] | causing them to implode. | 由此引发爆炸 |
[00:25] | It makes things go “Boom.” | 也就是会导致”嘣”一声爆炸 |
[00:27] | Technically, it makes things go | 严格来讲 是这样的 |
[00:30] | zwee-chooooo! Pop! | “吱咦啾 啵” |
[00:35] | It’s important to be accurate. | 精确点比较好嘛 |
[00:37] | With that endoparticle disrupter in our arsenal, | 如今掌握了内核粉碎器这样的武器 |
[00:39] | we’ll be unstoppable. All right, men, we move on my signal. | 我们就无敌了 好的 听我指令行动 |
[00:45] | – Your signal? – Please, don’t hurt me. | -听你指令 -求你了 别伤害我 |
[00:48] | You do what we say, and then you thank us for letting you live. | 按我们说的做 还要谢谢我们留你一条命 |
[00:53] | Got it, Stinkman? | 明白吗 屎道克曼 |
[00:57] | Stockman. It’s Stockman. | 斯道克曼 是斯道克曼 |
[01:02] | – What was that? – Nothing. | -你说什么 -没什么 |
[01:07] | Thank you for letting me live. | 谢谢你们留我一条命 |
[01:09] | Screw this up, I’ll finish you myself. Remember that. | 记住 你要是搞砸了 我亲手解决你 |
[01:14] | Just you wait, freaks. | 你们给我等着 变态 |
[01:18] | – Okay, guys. Get in position. – On my mark. | -兄弟们 做好准备 -听我指令 |
[01:22] | – Ready… – Set… | -预备 -开始 |
[01:23] | – Let’s just do this. – Enough talk. | -直接开始吧 -说够了没 |
[01:33] | Kraang and Fishface and Dogpound? | 克朗 鱼脸怪 和狗击 |
[01:36] | I must be dreaming. Pinch me. | 我一定是在做梦 快掐我 |
[01:39] | You said. | 你自己说的啊 |
[02:25] | Oh, you gotta be kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[02:37] | Donnie, you totally called it, bro. | 多尼 来得太及时了 兄弟 |
[02:44] | Guys, we gotta move. | 兄弟们 咱们得走了 |
[02:48] | Raph, now. | 拉斐 快走 |
[02:52] | Yes, run along now, boy. | 快逃吧 兔崽子 |
[02:55] | This isn’t over, Fishface. | 这事没完 鱼脸怪 |
[02:59] | Hello? Anyone? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[03:01] | I’m kind of stuck up here. Hello? | 我好像被困在这里了 有人吗 |
[03:07] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:14] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:16] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[03:18] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[03:20] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[03:22] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[03:25] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[03:26] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[03:29] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[03:31] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[03:37] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[03:39] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[03:41] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[03:44] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[03:46] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:48] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:50] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:52] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:55] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[04:01] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[04:07] | 巴克斯特的阴谋 | |
[04:15] | Ow! Aw, man. | 我了个去 |
[04:27] | Just so we’re clear, Sensei, you are planning on swinging, ri… | 咱们说清楚哈 老师 你打算敲我… |
[04:47] | – Yes! – What is the point of this, anyway? | -耶 -这到底有什么意义呢 |
[04:50] | Evading a sword you cannot see demonstrates an ability | 能否躲开我的攻击 是在考验你们 |
[04:53] | to sense your enemy’s intention. | 是否有察觉对手意图的能力 |
[04:56] | I already know my enemy’s intention, Sensei… to take me down. | 老师 我知道对手的意图是什么 干掉我 |
[05:00] | Knowing that your enemy will strike is a given. | 对手会攻击你 是既定事实 |
[05:03] | But sensing when he will strike | 但察觉到对方何时出击 |
[05:05] | can mean the difference between victory and defeat. | 却可能成为胜败的关键 |
[05:09] | Hai, Sensei. | 是 老师 |
[05:13] | We had the alien technology in our grasp, master. | 我们本来能把外星人的技术搞到手的 师父 |
[05:16] | Unfortunately, Stockman’s plan was flawed. | 都怪斯道克曼计划不周 |
[05:20] | Is this true? | 是这样吗 |
[05:23] | Well, um, yes. | 嗯 是的 |
[05:26] | They’re right. It was my fault. I’m sorry. | 他们说得对 是我的错 对不起 |
[05:30] | And I’d like to make amends. That is, if you’d allow me. | 我会尽力改良的 如果您允许的话 |
[05:34] | You see, I’ve designed a trap for the turtles… | 我设计了一个捕龟的陷阱 |
[05:36] | A foolproof trap. | 绝对靠谱 |
[05:38] | But I’d need the help of my good friends here to lure them into it. | 不过我需要这两位朋友帮忙请”龟”入瓮 |
[05:43] | Very well. Consider those two at your disposal. | 很好 他们两个随你调遣 |
[06:01] | I got eyes on one giant dog and fish. 6:00. | 六点钟方向有一只大狗和一条大鱼 |
[06:05] | Where? Aw, man. It’s just Fishface and Dogpound. | 哪儿呢 唉 原来是鱼脸怪和狗击啊 |
[06:10] | What are they doing out in the open like this? | 光天化夜之下他们在这儿做什么 |
[06:12] | I think we should proceed with caution, guys. | 我们得小心行事 兄弟们 |
[06:16] | Guys? | 人呢 |
[06:19] | Oh, man. | 无语 |
[06:26] | Where were we? | 上次打到哪儿了 |
[06:27] | Oh, yeah. I was turning you into fish sticks. | 对了 哥把你揍成了鱼条 |
[06:30] | Actually, I believe I was turning you into turtle soup. | 是大爷用你炖了一锅鳖汤吧 |
[06:39] | Stay. Good dog. | 别动 乖狗狗 |
[06:44] | Look. We got ’em on the run. | 瞧 他们被我们吓跑了 |
[06:45] | Oh, they aren’t getting off that easy. | 他们不会这么轻易逃跑的 |
[06:47] | Raph, wait. Something’s not right. | 拉斐 等等 事情不对劲 |
[06:50] | Yeah, you talking while they’re getting away. | 是呀 你再��嗦会儿他们都跑远了 |
[07:01] | Very good. Again. | 很好 再来 |
[07:03] | Sensei, not that I don’t enjoy running ukes six thousand times, | 老师 不是我不想做六千遍防御练习 |
[07:08] | but when do I get a weapon? | 可我什么时候能有武器啊 |
[07:10] | Ah, but April, you already | 爱普莉尔 作为一个忍者 |
[07:12] | possess the kunoichi’s most powerful weapon… | 你已经拥有最强大的武器了 |
[07:16] | – the mind. – When was the last time | -忍者思绪 -您什么时候见过 |
[07:18] | you saw someone hit a guy over the head with their mind? | 一个人能用思绪打爆敌人的脑袋的 |
[07:22] | True. Let’s find you a weapon. | 也对 我们去挑武器吧 |
[07:25] | This way. | 这边 |
[07:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:32] | You got us. | 被你们抓到了 |
[07:34] | – This is way too easy. – Why are you always worrying? | -这也太容易了 -你干吗老瞎操心 |
[07:42] | Oh, I see. | 好吧哥懂了 |
[07:47] | Careful, guys. This may be a trap. | 大家小心 这很可能是个陷阱 |
[07:49] | Welcome, contestants. | 欢迎各位选手 |
[07:51] | I’m so glad you could join us tonight. | 很高兴你们能够加入 |
[07:55] | Blister Stockboy? | 巴列斯特・斯道波伊 |
[07:57] | It’s Baxter Stockman. I’m your archnemesis. | 是巴克斯特・斯道克曼 你们的劲敌 |
[08:02] | I can totally think of five nemesises way archer than him. | 我可以想出五个敌人 每个都比他劲爆 |
[08:06] | You’ll be playing for the ultimate prize… your lives… | 你们要为最终大奖 你们的性命而角逐 |
[08:09] | in the all new, family-friendly, | 角逐场地为设计新颖 老少皆宜 |
[08:12] | incredibly deadly maze of doom. | 绝对致命的死亡迷宫 |
[08:20] | – You fool. What are you doing? – I’m sick of you freaks. | -白痴 你在干吗 -我受够你们了 |
[08:25] | You treat me like dirt, threaten me… | 不拿我当人看 还威胁我 |
[08:28] | Well, Baxter Stockman doesn’t make threats. | 巴克斯特・斯道克曼绝不受人威胁 |
[08:31] | – Have you gone mad? – Mad? | -你疯了吗 -疯 |
[08:36] | – I’m full on mega crazy. – You traitor. | -我可是混世疯魔 -你个叛徒 |
[08:39] | And even if you make it through my maze alive, | 即便你们能活着走出迷宫 |
[08:42] | you’ll still have to face my monster of… | 你们还要打败我的… |
[08:47] | Doom? Is it a monster of doom? | 死亡之怪 是死亡之怪吗 |
[08:49] | No. Uh, monster of, uh… | 当然不是 是那啥… |
[08:55] | Oh, the heck with it. | 都给爷去死吧 |
[09:10] | Where in the… | 这是哪儿… |
[09:17] | – Where were we? – Total turtle takedown. | -打到哪儿了 -大卸龟壳 |
[09:31] | What is… | 什么情况… |
[09:35] | This can’t be good. | 情况不妙 |
[09:39] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[09:42] | I saved you why, calamari boy? | 我竟然救了你这个丑鱿鱼 |
[09:46] | Everyone, I suggest a fight rain check. | 各位 我们暂时休战吧 |
[09:48] | Never. We do this now. | 休想 现在就一决胜负 |
[09:59] | If we keep fighting, we are never going to get out of here alive. | 再这么打下去我们就没命活着出去了 |
[10:02] | The exit. There. | 出口在那儿 |
[10:05] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[10:14] | Leo, you don’t think we can trust them, do you? | 李奥 你不会觉得他们信得过吧 |
[10:17] | It’s our only option. | 没得选啊 |
[10:20] | Well, what do we do when they turn on us? | 他们叛变怎么办 |
[10:22] | Because they will turn on us. | 他们一定会叛变的 |
[10:24] | We’ll just have to trust that we’ll see it coming first. | 只能相信自己 能够及早发现了 |
[10:38] | Remember, April, your weapon chooses you | 记着 爱普莉尔 正如你选择武器 |
[10:41] | as much as you choose it. | 武器也会选择你 |
[10:50] | I think it chose the tree. | 它好像选择了树 |
[10:58] | Almost got it. | 就快拿起来了 |
[11:22] | Perhaps we should keep looking. | 或许我们该继续找 |
[11:29] | I have my eye on you, turtles. | 给我小心点 乌龟们 |
[11:35] | Fresh air. Coming from that direction. | 新鲜空气 从那边来的 |
[11:39] | Uh, please, after you. | 您先请 |
[11:40] | No, no, you go ahead. I insist. | 不 您先 我让您先 |
[11:45] | What’s the matter? You don’t trust me? | 怎么 你不相信我吗 |
[11:48] | If you think we’re going to turn our backs to you, | 要是你们觉得我们会叛变 |
[11:49] | – you’re nuts. – I know. We go like this… | -你们就是傻子 -有了 我们这样 |
[11:52] | Turtle, turtle, jerk, turtle, turtle, jerk. | 神龟 神龟 混蛋 神龟 神龟 混蛋 |
[11:55] | Wait, no. Jerk, turtle, jerk, jerk… | 等会 不对 混蛋 神龟 混蛋 混蛋 |
[11:58] | No, too many jerks. | 不对 混蛋多了 |
[11:59] | – Balls! Of doom. – What are those? | -球 死亡之球 -什么玩意 |
[12:03] | Not good. Let’s move it. | 不好 快跑 |
[12:06] | – Me first. – Doom balls! Run! | -我先吧 -死亡之球 快跑 |
[13:01] | Wait. We’ve been here before. | 等会 我们来过这儿 |
[13:04] | He’s right. We’ve been going in circles. | 没错 我们在兜圈子 |
[13:06] | Donnie, are you sure… | 多尼 你确定… |
[13:10] | Time to split you boys up. | 该把你们分开了 |
[13:15] | Looks like it’s just you and me. | 看来就只有咱俩了 |
[13:19] | You’re wasting your time, Leonardo. | 你在浪费时间 李奥纳多 |
[13:21] | Those walls are magnetically sealed. | 这些墙是靠磁力密封的 |
[13:26] | I tried that already, Donnie. There’s no signal. | 我试过了 多尼 没信号 |
[13:29] | I know. I’m reconfiguring the T-phone’s internal magnet | 知道 我在重置龟phone的内磁体 |
[13:32] | so that it can detect ambient AC current. | 这样就可以探测到周围的交流电了 |
[13:34] | We can use it to trace our way back to Baxter. | 我们可以追踪到巴克斯特 |
[13:37] | You two, keep Stinkman talking. | 你们俩 继续跟屎道克曼说话 |
[13:39] | No problemo. Hey, Boxton! | 木问题 嘿 粑粑斯特 |
[13:42] | It’s Baxter. | 我叫巴克斯特 |
[13:46] | So I was wondering, | 我就纳闷了 |
[13:47] | what made you interested in a career in super-villainy? | 你怎么对超级坏蛋这行如此着迷啊 |
[13:50] | Well, since you won’t be around to read my autobiography, | 既然你是没命拜读我的自传了 |
[13:53] | I’ll tell you. | 我就告诉你吧 |
[13:54] | I was a frail and delicately sensitive young child… | 我打小就特别脆弱 格外敏感 |
[13:58] | Well, there’s a surprise. | 还真没看出来 |
[14:00] | That’s when I decided to develop my greatest power… | 我就决定开发我最伟大的潜能 |
[14:02] | – my technological genius. – Oh, good grief. | -科技方面的天分 -哎呦我去 |
[14:09] | Remember, keep your movement fluid. | 记住 动作要流畅 |
[14:16] | Oh, master Splinter, I am so sorry. | 斯普林特大师 真是抱歉 |
[14:24] | Who are they? | 这都是谁啊 |
[14:25] | That is me, my wife, and daughter, before Shredder… | 我 和妻女 施莱德还没… |
[14:31] | The baby… she was beautiful. | 这个宝宝 好漂亮 |
[14:34] | Yes. Miwa would have been about your age now. | 是啊 美和应该有你这么大了 |
[14:39] | I would like to think she would have turned out as well as you have, | 如果她活着的话 我希望她像你一样 |
[14:43] | my child. | 孩子 |
[14:46] | Which reminds me… wait here. | 这倒提醒我了 在这儿等着 |
[14:52] | The world’s longest tunnel of doom. | 世界最长的死亡隧道 |
[14:56] | – What? – We’re trapped. | -搞什么 -我们困在这儿了 |
[15:45] | Well, that makes us even, huh, Fish Sticks? | 我们扯平了 是吧 冻鱼条 |
[15:47] | You think I’d let Baxter do away with you? | 你觉得我会让巴克斯特放过你吗 |
[15:50] | Ha. That is a pleasure I am reserving for myself. | 这是我为自己留的乐子 |
[15:55] | And I built a science fair volcano, but with actual molten lava. | 我在科学展建了座火山 放了真岩浆 |
[15:59] | Burnt down the whole gymnasium. | 烧了整个体育馆 |
[16:03] | I was expelled. | 然后我被开除了 |
[16:04] | And I vowed revenge on those who wronged me. | 我发誓要找待我不公的人报仇 |
[16:08] | You poor, poor man. | 你这个 可怜虫 |
[17:01] | Tell me, Xever. | 赛弗 你说说 |
[17:02] | What’s a nice fish like you doing with a guy like Shredder? | 你这样的好鱼为什么要跟施莱德同流合污 |
[17:08] | In many ways, it’s all I’ve ever known. | 从很大程度上来说 我就是这样 |
[17:18] | At a young age, I learned a very simple rule… | 小时候我就学会了一条简单的规则 |
[17:21] | You want something, you take it. | 想要的东西要靠自己拿到手 |
[17:30] | I was the best thief, until one day, my luck ran out. | 我曾是绝世神偷 直到一天我把好运都用完了 |
[17:37] | They would have left me to rot there. | 他们想让我在监狱里自生自灭的 |
[17:40] | Fortunately, the owner of that briefcase found my skills useful. | 还好那个公文包的主人需要我这种人才 |
[17:46] | Shredder. | 那个人就是施莱德 |
[17:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:51] | And he employed me for many of the foot’s dirtier jobs. | 他雇我来为他干那些肮脏的工作 |
[17:59] | Most recently, the destruction of you, | 最近嘛 就是要消灭你 |
[18:02] | your brothers, and your Sensei. | 还有你的兄弟们和老师 |
[18:04] | So you do all this because you owe Shredder? | 所以你做这些 只是因为施莱德对你有恩吗 |
[18:08] | Eh, mostly I like having | 其实还是因为 |
[18:09] | a job where I get to crack skulls every day. | 我喜欢每天打打杀杀的工作 |
[18:12] | – Okay, I can relate to that. – Yes. | -好吧 哥非常理解 -对 |
[18:15] | – We are of a kind, you and I. – Well, maybe. | -你和我 我们是一样的 -可能吧 |
[18:19] | But I’m still going to whip your butt when this is over. | 但这件事结束后我还是要揍你的 |
[18:28] | Stockman. | 斯道克曼 |
[18:29] | I know you’re in here somewhere! | 我知道你就在附近 |
[18:35] | Hey, it’s coming from the next room. | 声音是从隔壁房间传来的 |
[18:43] | – You enjoy your play date? – Ha. Very funny. | -二人世界过得可好 -呵 真幽默 |
[18:46] | A strong ambient A/C | 从这门大炮底下 |
[18:48] | current is coming from underneath this cannon. | 上来一股强烈的气流 |
[18:59] | No! | 不 |
[19:00] | You were supposed to destroy each other, not work together. | 你们应该互相残杀的 不是齐心协力 |
[19:05] | No matter. | 无所谓了 |
[19:06] | You may have made it to the end of my maze, | 你们虽然走到了我设计的迷宫尽头 |
[19:08] | but now it’s time for… | 但现在是… |
[19:10] | The bonus round? | 奖励环节吗 |
[19:12] | Yes, the bonus round… | 对啊 奖励环节… |
[19:15] | of doom! | 死亡奖励 |
[19:21] | Kneel before the awesome power of my monster… | 臣服于我的超级巨无霸怪物吧 |
[19:26] | Of doom. | 死亡怪物 |
[19:28] | You all think you’re so clever. | 你们都自以为很聪明是吧 |
[19:31] | Let’s see how clever you are | 让我们一起看看 |
[19:32] | when you’re hit by my missiles of d… | 你们被我的死亡导… |
[19:35] | When you’re hit by my missiles. | 被我的导弹击中时有多聪明 |
[20:24] | How do we stop this thing? | 我们要怎么阻止这玩意儿 |
[20:29] | Mikey, Dogpound. Draw it under Baxter. | 麦奇 狗击 到巴克斯特下面去 |
[20:34] | Ha. Nice try. But you’ll have to be faster than that. | 想法不错 但你们速度还差点 |
[20:39] | Yoo-hoo, monster of doom. We’re over here. | 死亡怪物 我们在这里哦 |
[20:48] | Raph, Fishface. There. | 拉斐 鱼脸怪 去那边 |
[20:58] | Ready? Three, two, one… | 准备好了吗 三 二 一 |
[21:03] | No! Stop helping each other! | 可恶 不要互相帮助了 |
[21:15] | Where’s Dexter? | 呆克斯特哪儿去了 |
[21:17] | Fools! You haven’t seen the last of Dexter… | 笨蛋 你们还没见识到呆克斯特… |
[21:22] | Baxter Stockman! | 巴克斯特・斯道克曼的杀手锏呢 |
[21:36] | I had intended to one day pass this on to my daughter, | 我本想有朝一日把这个传给我女儿的 |
[21:40] | but I would like you to have it. | 但现在我想给你 |
[21:42] | – It’s beautiful. – Yes, and… | -好漂亮啊 -对 而且… |
[21:50] | I think we found my weapon. | 找到我的武器了 |
[21:58] | The truce is over. | 休战结束了 |
[22:02] | Let’s finish… this. | 我们来了结…这个 |
[22:08] | Booyaka… | 我来… |
[22:13] | Ah, forget it. Next time. | 算了吧 下次再说 |
[22:21] | You know, Raph, you and Fishface actually made | 拉斐 说实话你和鱼脸怪 |
[22:24] | a pretty good team back there. | 配合得很不错呢 |
[22:26] | He’s still our enemy, Mikey, | 他仍然是我们的敌人 麦奇 |
[22:28] | and he’ll take us out the first chance he gets. | 一有机会他肯定会除掉我们的 |
[22:37] | Trust your senses. You’ll see ’em coming. | 相信自己的感觉 就能感知到敌人的到来 |